时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | This week, the world lost a great man, | 本周 地球上少了一位伟人 |
[00:12] | and I lost a mentor. | 而我也失去了一位良师 |
[00:15] | For nearly 60 years, Professor Ringmaster Al Uzielli | 近60年来 “马戏王”教授艾尔·尤兹利 |
[00:19] | helped young hopefuls like me find their clown persona. | 帮助像我一样有天赋的年轻人 找到自己的小丑形象 |
[00:24] | “Professor Ringmaster”? | “马戏王”教授 |
[00:25] | It’s a very prestigious title at clown college. | 那在小丑学校可是威望很高的头衔 |
[00:27] | One step below Piemaster General. | 仅次于”派王”将军 |
[00:31] | Where’s Lewis? | 路易斯在哪儿 |
[00:32] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[00:34] | Okay, guys, it’s just us. | 好了 各位 就咱们吧 |
[00:36] | Lift on three. | 响三声一起抬 |
[01:19] | Hey, how come you guys haven’t accepted my friend requests? | 你们怎么没接受我的好友请求呢 |
[01:22] | I didn’t know you were on facebook. | 我都不知道你还玩Facebook |
[01:24] | Yeah. You said it was only for teenagers | 没错 你说只有青少年 |
[01:26] | and people looking to have affairs. | 或是想”约炮”的才玩那个 |
[01:27] | Well, I figured if you can’t fight it… | 我发觉要是你抵抗不了诱惑 |
[01:29] | not the having the affair. That’s still bad. | 不是说”炮友”的诱惑 搞外遇是不对的 |
[01:31] | No. Not that, but there’s nothing wrong with catching up | 不 不是那个 可想和老朋友叙叙旧 |
[01:34] | with a few old friends, right? | 也没有错 对吧 |
[01:35] | Or doing a little social networking with by B.F.F.S? | 或者和至交好友社交网络一把 |
[01:40] | Social networking or social not-working? | 是社交网络还是社交无能啊 |
[01:43] | Oh! You know what we gotta do? | 咱们应该这么做 |
[01:44] | We gotta get a picture of us all together on a boat. | 大家一起在船上拍张照 |
[01:46] | I think that’s a thing now. | 我觉得现在正流行这个 |
[01:48] | So what do you say? Accept my friend thingy. | 怎么样 接受我的好友请求吧 |
[01:51] | Sorry, mom, I-I didn’t get a friend thingy from you. | 抱歉了妈 我没收到你的好友请求 |
[01:54] | Yeah, you know, they have a lot of blocks on there | 那网站为了保护孩子不被变态骚扰 |
[01:56] | to protect kids from weirdos. | 设置了很多屏障 |
[01:59] | Mm. Okay. Good, good. I’ll send it again. | 好吧 好吧 我会再发一次的 |
[02:01] | – Great. – Please do. | -好极了 -一定要发哦 |
[02:03] | Please don’t. | 千万别发啊 |
[02:04] | We got her request the first time, but ignored it. | 我们收到了她的请求 不过把它忽略了 |
[02:06] | I can’t have her on there snooping around | 我可不能让她在网上探听 |
[02:08] | seeing what I’m doing at parties. | 我在派对上的所作所为 |
[02:09] | Or posting pictures of us on family vacations | 或者上传我们全家去度假时穿着 |
[02:11] | wearing old, dorky clothes. | 过时又傻气的衣服拍的照片 |
[02:15] | What? What’s wrong with this? | 干嘛 我这件又怎么了 |
[02:19] | Dad, check it out. I made one giant Oreo. | 老爸快看 我做了个巨无霸的奥利奥 |
[02:22] | Luke, what are you doing? | 卢克 你这是干嘛啊 |
[02:25] | You gotta eat it like it’s an ear of corn. | 你该像啃玉米棒子那么吃才对 |
[02:27] | Genius. | 太有才了 |
[02:29] | – Wow. New suit? – New everything. | -哇 新西装啊 -一切都是新的 |
[02:31] | Kids, gather ’round. It’s time for a life lesson. | 孩子们 围过来 人生讲座的时间到了 |
[02:34] | Aren’t we already gathered? | 我们不是都在这儿了吗 |
[02:37] | Let me tell you something. | 让我来告诉你们 |
[02:38] | Hard work, determination, and perseverance always win out. | 努力 决心 坚持 就是成功三秘诀 |
[02:43] | I am living proof that nice guys can finish first. | 好人也能成功 我就是活生生的证据 |
[02:47] | Today I have a chance to get the biggest listing of my career. | 今天我将有机会接到我职业生涯中最大的一笔代理 |
[02:50] | Oh, I have never seen this man so focused. | 我从未见过他如此全力以赴的样子 |
[02:53] | I’m like a boxer before the big fight. | 我就像是大赛前夕的拳击手 |
[02:55] | That’s why I didn’t have sex with Claire last night. | 所以我昨晚都没和克莱尔做爱 |
[02:57] | Sorry, honey. | 抱歉哦 亲爱的 |
[02:58] | Mm. It’s–it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[03:00] | But as soon as I get this listing–ding! | 不过只要我拿到了代理 马上就能 顶 |
[03:02] | Let’s just stop. Stop. | 别说了 别说了 |
[03:09] | I see you. | 我都瞧见了 |
[03:10] | What? I’m scratching. | 啥 我挠痒痒而已 |
[03:12] | Hey, mom? | 妈妈 |
[03:14] | Is it okay if I have a friend come over tomorrow? | 我明天能让朋友来家里玩吗 |
[03:17] | Who? Reuben? Or the nervous one that gets the nosebleed? | 谁 罗本吗 还是一紧张就流鼻血的那个 |
[03:20] | It’s Griffin Cooper. | 是格里芬·库普 |
[03:22] | Griffin Cooper? | 格里芬·库普 |
[03:23] | Griffin Cooper is, by far, | 格里芬·库普是至今为止 |
[03:25] | the coolest kid in Manny’s grade. | 曼尼年级中最酷的孩子 |
[03:26] | He’s a terrific athlete, he’s confident. | 他是个运动健将 充满自信 |
[03:29] | Manny’s a great kid, sure, but he’s not exactly cool. | 当然 曼尼也是个好孩子 可是他算不上酷 |
[03:32] | He can’t even open a door cool. | 他连开个门都很二逼 |
[03:35] | Salutations, Wyatt. I’m so glad you’re joining me | 您好啊 怀亚特 真高兴你能来和我共度 |
[03:37] | for an afternoon of mirth. | 一个充满欢乐的下午 |
[03:39] | Ah, good evening, Reuben-san. | 晚安 罗本桑 |
[03:41] | May I ask you to remove your shoes? | 请你脱鞋好吗 |
[03:43] | Tonight, we are going Japanese. | 今晚我们走日系风 |
[03:46] | *()&……*……&……*()* Ah! Hebalaboo ridabeley lai mubay rumboo. | |
[03:49] | I invented a new language this morning. | 我今早发明了一种新的语言 |
[03:51] | When did you guys become buddies? | 你们什么时候变成好朋友的 |
[03:53] | Was it a football game in the yard? | 是在打橄榄球时 |
[03:55] | – You made a great catch? – No, that didn’t happen. | -你接了个好球吗 -不 没有那种事 |
[03:57] | But the librarian told me one day I’ll be a great catch. | 不过图书馆馆长说我以后会是抢手货的 |
[04:03] | I’m really not getting that relationship. | 我真是没搞懂他们的关系 |
[04:05] | Why can’t you just be happy that Manny’s making new friends? | 你怎么就不能为曼尼交到新朋友而高兴呢 |
[04:07] | No. ’cause it doesn’t add up. | 可这事根本说不通啊 |
[04:09] | Cool kids like Griffin Cooper– | 像格里芬·库普那样的酷小孩 |
[04:11] | They don’t hang out with kids like Manny. | 可不会和曼尼这样的闷货玩在一起 |
[04:13] | Manny’s very cool. | 曼尼也很酷好不好 |
[04:14] | Maybe those kids are finally catching up to him. | 也许那些孩子终于能理解曼尼那”高深的酷”了 |
[04:17] | Wait a minute. I get it. | 等等 我懂了 |
[04:19] | Couple of days last week, | 前几天 |
[04:21] | I took Manny to school on my motorcycle. | 我骑摩托车载曼尼去上学 |
[04:24] | Griffin must think I’m pretty boss. | 格里芬肯定觉得我屌爆了 |
[04:26] | Yes, Jay. It’s all because of you. | 没错 杰 都是冲着你来的 |
[04:29] | Kids are looking for role models. | 小孩子就是在寻找偶像和榜样 |
[04:31] | Why do you think Fonzie was so popular? | 不然你觉得为啥方茨那么受欢迎 |
[04:33] | He told people that they were rich, | 他让人们觉得自己很有钱 |
[04:35] | but really took their money with his scheme? | 其实却用计偷走了他们的钱 |
[04:38] | No, that’s a… | 不 才不是那样 |
[04:40] | Yes. | 你说得对 |
[04:41] | Those people were victims of a Fonzie scheme. | 那些人是”方氏骗局”的受害者 |
[04:52] | It’s showtime. | 好戏即将开场 |
[04:56] | Hey, Dunphy. | 嘿 邓菲 |
[04:58] | You gettin’ ready for your one-woman show? | 准备好你的”独女戏”了吗 |
[05:00] | Mitzi. | 米茨 |
[05:01] | Mitzi Roth– a notorious poacher | 米茨·罗斯 高档房地产世界中 |
[05:04] | in the world of high-end residential real estate. | 臭名昭著的抢食者 |
[05:07] | We call her the “Nightmare on Elm Street,” | 我们叫她”榆树街的猛鬼” |
[05:09] | Because she sold a lot of houses on Elm Street. | 因为她卖了许多榆树街上的房子 |
[05:12] | What are you doing here, Mitzi? | 米茨 你来干嘛 |
[05:14] | I have an appointment. This is my listing. | 我约了人 此房归我代理了 |
[05:16] | Oh, I didn’t think that was dotted line yet, jazz hands. | 我看这事还没准吧 小哥 |
[05:19] | No worries. I may have an interested buyer. | 别担心 我可能有个客户有兴趣 |
[05:21] | I’ll bring him to you. | 我会介绍给你的 |
[05:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:23] | Okay, but could you come back later? | 好吧 但你能不能待会再回来 |
[05:24] | I really need to have them to myself right now. | 我现在得去见他们了 |
[05:26] | Oh, yeah, okay. I completely understand. | 好的 没问题 我完全理解 |
[05:28] | – Okay, thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[05:31] | Wait. What? | 慢着 搞毛 |
[05:33] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[05:34] | Watch this. | 看我的 |
[05:35] | – Hello? – Oh, it’s Mitzi Roth. | -喂 -喂 我是米茨·罗斯 |
[05:37] | – And Phil Dunphy. – I may have a prospective buyer | -还有菲尔·邓菲 -我有个买家 |
[05:39] | for your beautiful house. | 有点想买你家房子 |
[05:40] | – I was wondering if maybe I could come in… – Hey, Stan! Hey, Patti! | -请问能否让我进屋 -嘿 斯坦 嘿 帕蒂 |
[05:42] | and just have a look for a little while. | 能让我进屋参观一下吗 |
[05:44] | – We’ve got a lot to talk about. – Come on in. | -我们有很多事要谈 -请进吧 |
[05:47] | Hey, guys. Yeah. | 喂 哥们 是我 |
[05:49] | I’m wondering if maybe we shouldn’t be alone for this. | 我想着多个人给点意见总是好的 |
[05:52] | I’m in. | 我进来了[我要搅局] |
[05:54] | Go back to condos, Dunphy. | 邓菲 你继续在低端市场打拼吧 |
[05:56] | Oh, my god! This place is absolutely gorgeous. | 我的天呐 你们家房子太美了 |
[06:01] | Stunning. Stunning. | 迷人 惊艳 |
[06:03] | – You are in such good hands with Phil. – Hey. | -菲尔帮你们干得不错嘛 -嘿 |
[06:06] | How are you guys? | 你们好 |
[06:07] | I mean, fingers crossed, though. | 虽然我真心希望它们好 |
[06:09] | You know, so many new companies go belly-up. | 但我得告诉你 很多新公司都经营不善 |
[06:11] | – Terrible. – Well, good to– good to see you, Mitzi. | -糟透了 -好吧 米茨 你可以走了 |
[06:14] | – Guys, how are you? – Oh, no. No, no, it’s fine.It’s fine. | -你们好 -没事没事 不用走 |
[06:16] | Come and take a look. | 进屋看看吧 |
[06:17] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:18] | – Thank you. – Mitzi, please! | -谢谢 -米茨 别捣乱 |
[06:20] | Mitzi, please! Please! | 米茨 求你了 求你了 |
[06:22] | – What are you doing? – Oh, my god! He shoved me! | -你这是干嘛 -老天啊 他推我 |
[06:25] | – What?! – He shoved me! | -什么 -他推我 |
[06:26] | – For god sakes! Phil! – Oh, my god! | -菲尔 你搞毛啊 -天啊 |
[06:29] | I thought you had your anger problem under control! | 我还以为你能控制好脾气 |
[06:31] | I don’t have an anger… | 我根本没脾气 |
[06:33] | I don’t–anger problem. | 我没发脾气 |
[06:34] | I don’t have an anger problem. | 我脾气可好了 |
[06:38] | Whoa. Hey. It’s over? What the hell? | 慢着 喂 就完了 搞什么啊 |
[06:40] | You’re an hour late. | 你迟到一小时了 |
[06:42] | Huh. Good to see you, too, chuckleberry. | 见到你真好 傻大个 |
[06:43] | Look at that. Your oversized pants are starting to fit. | 快看 你那肥裤现在穿着也合身了嘛[发福] |
[06:47] | Hello, Lewis. | 你好 路易斯 |
[06:50] | Hello, Fizbo. | 你好 菲兹宝 |
[06:52] | For several years, | 有那么几年 |
[06:53] | I was one half of the renowned clown duo | 我俩组了个很有名的小丑二人组 |
[06:55] | Fizbo & Lewis. | 叫”菲兹宝与路易斯” |
[06:56] | We were huge. | 当时可有名了 |
[06:57] | In children’s parties. | 儿童中的名人 |
[06:59] | Anyway, I disbanded the group shortly after I met Mitchell. | 在认识米奇尔不久后 我就退出了 |
[07:02] | It’s hard to have a relationship and a clown career. | 同时谈恋爱和演小丑实在太难了 |
[07:05] | That’s the reason there are so many single clowns. | 所以许多小丑演员都是单身 |
[07:07] | Just one of the reasons. | 只是原因之一啦 |
[07:09] | Anyway, um, Lewis hasn’t spoken to me since. | 从此 路易斯再没理过我 |
[07:11] | He’s still bitter, and I don’t blame him. | 他还生我的气 但我不怪他 |
[07:14] | It’s kind of like I broke up the Beatles. | 就像是因我导致甲壳虫乐队解散 |
[07:16] | Of children’s parties. | 儿童版的甲壳虫 |
[07:18] | What do you say we hit a bar? | 要不一起去酒吧聚聚吧 |
[07:20] | Tip a few back to Al, huh? | 缅怀一下艾尔 |
[07:21] | I heard you were in jail. | 听说你坐牢了 |
[07:22] | Yeah? I heard you’re still doing that lame giant scissors bit, | 是吗 我听说你仍在表演大剪刀的傻逼把戏 |
[07:25] | You blue-haired hack. | 你个蓝发傻帽 |
[07:26] | Who’s in? | 谁来 |
[07:27] | – I’ll go. – I’ll go. | -我去 -我去 |
[07:28] | Just give me a minute. I gotta redo my lips. | 等我一会儿 我去补补妆 |
[07:30] | All right. Cerveza. | 好的 萨维泽 |
[07:33] | What about you, Fizzy? | 你来吗 菲仔 |
[07:34] | You gonna come or you gonna break up this party, too? | 你是来呢 还是让大家都散伙呢 |
[07:40] | Hey, shotgun, bitches! | 喂 上车吧 傻逼们 |
[07:43] | I should, you know, probably go. | 我还是 还是去吧 |
[07:45] | – You know, for–for Al. – Oh, yeah, no, of course. | -你懂的 为了艾尔 -当然 |
[07:47] | But, hey, listen, don’t let him get to you, all right? | 不过 别让他为难你 好吗 |
[07:49] | No. It’s fine. It’s all seltzer under the bridge. | 没事儿 一切都已经过去了 只是喝杯酒 |
[07:51] | Just one drink, and then I’ll be home. | 就喝一杯 然后就回家 |
[07:53] | Okay. Just drive me home first? | 好的 你先送我回家吗 |
[07:54] | No, you, uh, you–you take the car. | 不不 你把车开走吧 |
[07:56] | I, uh, I’ll go with the guys. | 我跟他们一起走 |
[07:59] | In that tiny car? How are you all possibly gonna… | 就那小车 怎么挤得下啊 |
[08:02] | Forget I asked! | 当我没说过 |
[08:14] | It’s 5:00 in the morning. | 才早上五点啊 |
[08:17] | Daddy’s juggling! | 爸爸在玩杂耍 |
[08:19] | Lily, honey, what are you doing up? | 莉莉 你在那上面干嘛 |
[08:21] | Are you just getting home? | 你刚到家吗 |
[08:22] | Yeah, things got a little out of hand. | 是的 情况有点失控了 |
[08:23] | Somebody had a flower that squirted tequila. | 有人龙舌兰酒喝多了 |
[08:25] | What do you mean “Somebody”? I want full credit. | 什么叫”有人” 请叫我大名 |
[08:28] | What up, red? | 有事吗 红毛 |
[08:30] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[08:30] | Teach me to juggle! | 教我玩杂耍 |
[08:32] | It’s very simple. | 很简单 |
[08:33] | The key is to | 诀窍在于 |
[08:34] | be aware of where everything is at all times. | 时刻小心别撞到旁边的东西 |
[08:40] | And don’t forget the importance of balance! Oh! | 而且别忘了要保持平衡 |
[08:43] | Okay. Okay. Come on. | 好了 好了 别闹了 |
[08:45] | I think I cracked my eggs. | 我的蛋蛋撞破了 |
[08:48] | We’re out of eggs? | 我们没蛋了吗 |
[08:49] | Are you yolking? | 开什么玩笑 |
[08:50] | And I haven’t eaten in five days! | 我五天没吃蛋了 |
[08:55] | Five days! Are you cereal? | 五天啦 你不是”片”我吧[麦片] |
[08:59] | Lily, don’t ever do that. | 莉莉 千万别学他 |
[09:05] | Okay. You two are deliberately not confirming me. | 好啊 你俩是故意不加我好友的 |
[09:10] | Everybody else has accepted my facebook requests– | 其他人都接受我的好友请求了 |
[09:12] | Your father, uncle Mitchell… | 你们老爸 米奇尔舅舅 |
[09:15] | Adele. | 阿黛尔 |
[09:16] | That’s right. Adele has agreed to be my friend, | 没错 阿黛尔都接受我的好友申请了 |
[09:19] | And my own daughters haven’t. | 我亲生闺女都不加我 |
[09:20] | Yeah, you may just be a fan of Adele, and– | 是啊 你大概只是一个阿黛尔的歌迷 |
[09:22] | What is so private that I can’t possibly see it? | 到底是有多私密的东西不能让我看啊 |
[09:25] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[09:27] | Nothing. You just don’t want to be my friend. | 什么都没 所以就是打心底不想加我 |
[09:30] | Great. I can see my next status update– | 很好 我知道下一个状态该怎么更新了 |
[09:32] | “My daughters are monsters.” | “我家闺女是禽兽” |
[09:34] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 真是难以置信 |
[09:36] | Mitzi got the listing. | 米茨抢到了那房的代理 |
[09:37] | Oh, no, honey. That’s awful. | 哦不亲爱的 太糟糕了 |
[09:39] | She cheated, she lied, and she won. | 她使阴招 说瞎话 无耻取胜 |
[09:42] | Kids, gather ’round. | 大家围过来 |
[09:43] | Again, we are gathered. | 再说一遍 我们也没离很远 |
[09:44] | You wanna get ahead? Don’t play by the rules. | 想要出人头地 就别按规矩办事 |
[09:47] | Turns out nice guys finish last | 才发现好人一般没好报 |
[09:49] | In this cold, dog-eat-dog world. | 冰冷无情 弱肉强食的世界啊 |
[09:51] | It’s not fair. Why don’t you play dirty, too? | 不公平啊 你为什么不也玩点阴的 |
[09:54] | You could take her down. | 凭你拿下她还不容易 |
[09:56] | Honey, ’cause your dad is a better man than that. | 宝贝 因为你家老爸不是那么卑鄙的人 |
[09:58] | He has values and morals and– | 他有高尚的价值观 道德观.. |
[10:00] | You. Keep talking. | 你 接着说 |
[10:01] | Well, just off the top of my head, | 好的 我首先能想到的就是 |
[10:04] | You could take my spy pen and record her admitting what she did. | 你可以用我的间谍笔录下她供认的罪状 |
[10:07] | And then you could play it for those people | 然后你再拿去播给那些人听 |
[10:09] | So they realize what a jerk she is. | 让他们知道她是多混蛋的一人 |
[10:11] | Your dad is never gonna | 你们老爸是绝对不会 |
[10:12] | – do that– – you’re a regular chatterbox today! | -那样做的 -你今天真是个唠叨婆 |
[10:13] | Get me that pen! | 赶紧把那笔给我 |
[10:19] | – I got it! – Remember, pal, keep it simple. | -我来开门 -记住 小子 别太夸张 |
[10:23] | Hey, Manny. | 嘿 曼尼 |
[10:24] | Griffin–legendary creature of greek mythology | 格里芬 希腊神话里的传奇生物 |
[10:27] | With the head of a lion and wings of an eagle. | 有着狮子的头颅和老鹰的翅膀 |
[10:30] | What’d you say, Jay? | 这不夸张吧 杰 |
[10:31] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[10:36] | Jay Pritchett. Nice to meet you. | 在下杰·普里契特 很高兴见到你 |
[10:37] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[10:39] | You know, I, I saw a little of that basketball game of yours last week. | 上周我去看了你们学校的篮球赛 |
[10:44] | You were lightin’ it up. | 你小子可是闪亮全场啊 |
[10:45] | Thanks. | 过奖 |
[10:46] | I was lighting it up, too, Jay. | 我当时也”闪亮”了全场 杰 |
[10:48] | Who’s hot? We’re hot! | 谁最闪亮 我最闪亮 |
[10:50] | Mustangs are hot! | 野马队最闪亮 |
[10:55] | Hola, Griffin. How are you? | 好啊 格里芬 最近可好 |
[11:01] | 13. | 我13岁 |
[11:03] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[11:03] | So what do you boys have planned for today? | 你们俩小男子汉今天准备干些什么啊 |
[11:06] | Well, it’s kind of a surprise for Griffin, | 这个嘛 算是给格里芬的一个惊喜 |
[11:08] | But let’s just say it involves decoupage. | 不过小小透露下和剪纸工艺有关 |
[11:10] | – Oh, jeez. – Come on. Let’s go. | -哦 天啊 -来吧 咱们走 |
[11:13] | Good-bye. | 待会儿见 |
[11:18] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[11:19] | – What? – You were right. | -怎么了 -你说得对 |
[11:21] | This boy is not here to see Manny. | 那个男孩来这儿不是为了见曼尼 |
[11:23] | I told you. You see the way he looks at me? | 早跟你说了 注意到他看我的眼神了不 |
[11:26] | No, Fonzie, the way he looks at me. | 少来 方茨 注意到他看我的眼神了吗 |
[11:29] | He couldn’t talk. He kept staring. | 话都说不出来 俩眼直勾勾的 |
[11:31] | He was just like my teachers back in school. | 他就像我上学那会儿班上的老师一样 |
[11:33] | Gloria, you’re very pretty. | 歌洛莉亚 我知道你很美 |
[11:36] | But the kid idolizes me. | 但我才是那小子的偶像 |
[11:38] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:40] | Griffin! Manny! | 格里芬 曼尼 |
[11:42] | Do you want to go with Jay to ride his motorcycle, | 你们是想和杰一起去骑他的摩托车 |
[11:44] | Or you want to go with me to the supermarket | 还是想和我一起去超市 |
[11:46] | And buy a couple of onions? | 买点洋葱回来 |
[11:48] | Motorcycle rides! | 骑摩托车 |
[11:49] | Onions sound good. | 洋葱听起来不错 |
[11:54] | Guess he has a thing for you, too. | 我想他对你也有点意思吧 |
[11:58] | Hey! We’re back! | 嘿 我们回来啦 |
[11:59] | Hey, I-I just finished cleaning the kitchen, | 嘿 我…我可才把厨房收拾干净 |
[12:01] | So if anyone has to do a spit take, | 你们谁要是还想表演喷水的戏码 |
[12:03] | Please do it over the sink. | 麻烦到水池那去 |
[12:04] | We felt really bad about that, so we got you a present. | 那天实在不好意思 这个礼物是给你的 |
[12:07] | What–what’s the deal with this? | 这…这又在耍什么花样呢 |
[12:08] | I open it up and snakes fly out, or a fire? | 我一打开就蹦出来一条蛇 还是一团火 |
[12:11] | No, we just know that you like to read. | 不 我们只是觉得你热爱阅读 |
[12:13] | Yeah. So open it. | 是啊 赶紧打开吧 |
[12:15] | Aah! Got him! | 哈 捉弄成功 |
[12:16] | No. No. That’s exactly what I expected. | 没有 这场景完全是在我的意料之内 |
[12:18] | ‘member, when I told you? | 忘了吗 我刚说什么来着 |
[12:19] | Okay. Look, it’s almost go time, | 好了 时候不早要上路了 |
[12:21] | So we should have a shot and go white up. | 我们该先去喝一杯 然后把脸白上 |
[12:23] | I’m sor–excuse me. “White up”? | 我没听错吧 “把脸白上” |
[12:25] | Oh, yeah. Lewis got a call to do a birthday party this afternoon, | 是啊 路易斯下午接到一个生日宴的活 |
[12:27] | So we’re gonna put the old act back together. | 所以我们准备将老把戏都再耍起来 |
[12:29] | Yeah, Fizbo & Lewis, together again. | 对 菲兹宝和路易斯 二丑归来 |
[12:31] | And they said it would never happen. | 别人都说这是不可能的事情 |
[12:32] | Said. Hoped. | 说 且希望如此 |
[12:34] | Could I talk to you for a second? | 能和你单独聊一会儿吗 |
[12:35] | Uh-oh. Trouble in queer-a-dise. | 不妙 “基堂里的烦恼” |
[12:37] | Okay, look, gonna go out to the car for smokes. | 好吧 我去车里和香烟共享私密时间了 |
[12:41] | Please tell me “Smokes” is not another clown, | 你别跟我你们车里有个小丑叫”香烟” |
[12:43] | ’cause I don’t think I could handle another one of him. | 再来一个他这样的我可受不了 |
[12:45] | Oh, Lewis is not that bad. | 路易斯没那么讨人厌 |
[12:46] | Well, what do you see in that guy, Cam? | 那你觉得他有什么优点 小卡 |
[12:48] | I don’t know. Maybe the fact that | 说不清 我只知道 |
[12:49] | he doesn’t roll his eyes every time I talk about the art of clowning… | 每当我谈起小丑艺术时 他从不会对我翻白眼 |
[12:52] | Like that. | 说的就是你 |
[12:53] | He may have had his faults | 他或许的确有很多缺点 |
[12:55] | but we were great together. | 不过我们搭档超棒的 |
[12:56] | We had an unspoken language. | 我们总能心有灵犀 |
[12:58] | We finished each other’s balloon animals. | 我们互相帮助对方吹充气动物 |
[13:01] | But you would never know, | 不过你怕是永远不懂 |
[13:02] | Because you have never been to one of our performances. | 因为我们的表演你可是一场也没去过 |
[13:06] | Birthday parties. | 生日聚会罢了 |
[13:08] | You hate my clown side. | 你讨厌我的小丑身份 |
[13:09] | No. No. No. I don’t hate it. | 不不 我并不是讨厌 |
[13:11] | Just admit it. I basically already know you do. | 就承认了吧 我基本已经确定了 |
[13:15] | Okay. Okay. Cards on the table. | 好吧 好吧 把话挑明了 |
[13:17] | – It’s not my favorite thing that you– -Oh, how dare you? | -我确实不是太喜欢你… -你真无礼 |
[13:20] | I am a clown. It’s who I am! | 我是个小丑 那是我的身份之一 |
[13:22] | If you squeeze me, do I not honk? | 你捏我的时候 我会不叫吗 |
[13:24] | Eye roll! | 又翻白眼了 |
[13:25] | Oh, like I had a choice! | 我有得选吗 |
[13:31] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲 敲敲 |
[13:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[13:33] | Hey, um, I-I brought you some… soup. | 我给你带了些 汤 |
[13:36] | You know, I thought about it, and maybe I did push you. | 那个 我想了想 可能我确实是推了你 |
[13:40] | So… how’s the ankle? | 脚踝怎么样了 |
[13:42] | Oh, come on, Dunphy. You know I flopped. | 拜托 邓菲 你明知道我是假摔 |
[13:45] | Haven’t you ever seen an NBA game? | 你是没看过NBA吗 |
[13:47] | Oh, I’m sorry. In your case, WNBA. | 抱歉 你看的该是女子NBA才对 |
[13:50] | So that was all a ruse? | 所以那只是个骗局 |
[13:52] | The oldest trick in the book. | “诡计书”里最老的一招了 |
[13:54] | You need to step up your game, son. | 你得提高”技术”啊 孩子 |
[13:56] | You know what? I almost feel sorry for you. | 你知道吗 我都要为你感到难过了 |
[13:58] | Come here. Give me a big hug. | 过来 好好拥抱一下 |
[14:01] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 好了 |
[14:04] | No hard feelings, huh? | 你没有很不爽吧 |
[14:05] | – None at all. – Good. | -一点没有 -那好 |
[14:06] | Because I just recorded your entire confession… | 因为我刚刚把你整个的招供 |
[14:09] | right here on my… | 都录在了我的 |
[14:11] | Spy pen? | 间谍笔上 |
[14:13] | Second-oldest trick in the book. | “诡计书”里第二老的招数 |
[14:15] | Oh, god. A real man would have just poisoned the soup. | 老天 你要是个爷们 就直接在汤里下毒了 |
[14:20] | Are we… done here? | 说完了吗 |
[14:28] | Ah. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:30] | Hey, mom. Guess what? | 妈妈 告诉你 |
[14:32] | Griffin invited us all over to his house | 格里芬邀请我们今晚都去他家 |
[14:33] | for a pool party and barbecue tonight. | 参加泳池派对和烧烤 |
[14:35] | Pool party, huh? | 泳池派对哈 |
[14:36] | Yeah, and he said bring your swimsuits. | 他说带上你们的泳衣 |
[14:38] | He was pretty adamant about it. | 说的还很坚决 |
[14:39] | It’s 50 degrees outside. | 外面气温就10摄氏度 |
[14:41] | Sounds fun. | 听起来不错 |
[14:42] | Great. I’ll call him. | 太好了 我去给他打电话 |
[14:45] | You know, you’re basically agreeing to a date with a 13-year-old boy. | 你这基本上是答应了跟一个13岁男孩约会 |
[14:48] | Jay, we use this go get us tables at restaurants, | 杰 靠我的大胸 我们得以在餐厅订到位置 |
[14:51] | Why can’t we use this to get Manny a friend? | 为什么就不能靠这个给曼尼搞个朋友呢 |
[14:53] | Because he’s not really getting a friend. | 因为他并不真的能得到一个朋友 |
[14:55] | Oh, but when you thought that | 可当你之前以为 |
[14:56] | he was trying to ride your motorcycle, it was okay. | 他是想骑你的摩托车的时候 就没问题是吧 |
[14:58] | Maybe now I don’t like what he’s trying to ride. | 或许是他现在想”骑”的东西让我不爽 |
[15:01] | Manny likes Griffin. | 曼尼喜欢格里芬 |
[15:02] | Maybe someday, if they spend enough time together, | 可能哪天 如果他俩相处的时间够长 |
[15:04] | Griffin will like manny. | 格里芬会喜欢曼尼呢 |
[15:06] | What? Griffin doesn’t like me? | 什么 格里芬不喜欢我 |
[15:09] | No, no, no, papi. He loves you. | 不不 宝贝儿 他很喜欢你 |
[15:11] | But you just said someday Griffin will like me. | 可你刚刚说有一天他会喜欢我的 |
[15:14] | That means he doesn’t like me now. | 那就说明他现在不喜欢我 |
[15:15] | You know what, kid? | 告诉你吧 孩子 |
[15:17] | We think that Griffin might be hanging out with you | 我们在想格里芬跟你在一起玩 |
[15:22] | because he’s got a little crush on your mother and me. | 可能是因为他喜欢你妈妈和我 |
[15:24] | – On you? – Wow. I can’t believe it. | -还有你 -哇 我简直不敢相信 |
[15:27] | – Listen, it’s fine. You’re gonna be fine. Okay? – I’m sorry. | -听着 这没什么 你会没事的 -真抱歉 |
[15:29] | Are you kidding? It’s fantastic! | 开什么玩笑 简直太好了 |
[15:32] | How is it fantastic? | 这怎么就太好了 |
[15:33] | I’m only hanging out with him | 我跟他在一起玩 |
[15:34] | because I have the hots for his sister chloe. | 只是因为我喜欢他妹妹克洛伊 |
[15:36] | You’ve met Griffin. The kid’s a doorknob. | 你们也见过格里芬了 他就是个蠢蛋 |
[15:39] | So you’re just using him? | 所以你是在利用他 |
[15:41] | Yeah, and I felt really guilty about it until now. | 是啊 而且直到刚才 我还觉得挺愧疚的 |
[15:44] | Now it’s a win-win. | 现在是双赢了 |
[15:45] | Not for me! | 对我来说可不是 |
[15:46] | Just suck it up, mom. | 你就忍忍吧 妈妈 |
[15:47] | I’ve done a lot for you over the years. | 多年来我为你做的够多了 |
[15:49] | Jay, you, too. This girl could be the one. | 杰你也是 那女孩可能就是我的真命天女 |
[15:52] | Then I’m out of your hair forever. | 以后我再也不会烦你们了 |
[15:54] | Pool party, mom. Dress accordingly. | 泳池派对哦 妈妈 穿着适当点 |
[16:01] | Can you help me reach that box of cereal? | 你能帮我拿一下那盒麦片吗 |
[16:05] | Hey. You’re Mitzi Roth. | 嘿 你是米茨·罗斯 |
[16:07] | I recognize you from your ads. | 我看过你的广告 |
[16:08] | Smokin’, right? | 是不是很性感 |
[16:10] | I’m Luke Dunphy. | 我是卢克·邓菲 |
[16:11] | My dad’s Phil Dunphy. | 我爸是菲尔·邓菲 |
[16:13] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[16:14] | Why do you hate him so much? | 你为什么那么讨厌他 |
[16:15] | It’s just business, kid. It’s not personal. | 生意场上皆敌人 孩子 并不是针对你爸 |
[16:19] | Well, it’s personal to us. | 可你影响到我们家了 |
[16:22] | I’ve never seen my dad so worried before. | 我以前没见过我爸那么担心过 |
[16:24] | I have this spy pen, | 我用间谍笔窃听 |
[16:26] | and I heard him talking to my mom, | 听到他跟我妈谈话 |
[16:28] | and he’s scared about paying for my sister’s college next year. | 他很担心明年付不起我姐姐的大学学费 |
[16:31] | And I guess he’s nervous about some kind of party, | 貌似他还在担心什么派对 |
[16:34] | Because he said there’s a big balloon payment. | 因为他说到有个什么气球付款 |
[16:37] | Anyways, he’s like the best dad ever, | 总而言之吧 他简直就是最好的爸爸 |
[16:41] | So maybe you could be a little nicer to him. | 所以你是不是能对他稍微好点 |
[16:44] | There you are, buddy. | 你在这呢 孩子 |
[16:45] | Check it out. They’re giving away free jelly beans. | 看看 他们在派送免费糖豆 |
[16:49] | Hey, Mitzi. | 嗨 米茨 |
[16:49] | Dunphy. | 邓菲 |
[16:51] | You have a very nice kid there. | 你儿子可真乖 |
[16:53] | He’s mine. | 他是我的 |
[17:00] | Hey, so I was thinking after, uh, little Fizbo, | 我在想 在演过小菲茨宝之后 |
[17:02] | We could do the ladder bit. | 我们可以演梯子那个 |
[17:03] | Ah, crap. I forgot the ladder. | 我去 我都忘了那梯子了 |
[17:06] | You know, I’ll remember it next weekend. | 下周末我会记得的 |
[17:08] | What’s next weekend? | 下周末是什么 |
[17:09] | We got a town fair in Thousand Oaks | 我们在千橡市有个演出 |
[17:12] | and a birthday party in Pasadena. | 以及帕萨迪纳市有场生日会 |
[17:13] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I-I can’t do that. | 说什么呢 我没法去 |
[17:16] | W-what do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[17:16] | I’m the one with outstanding warrants in Pasadena. | 帕萨迪纳警方要抓的人可是我 |
[17:18] | We’re taking Lily to the aquarium next weekend. | 下周末我们要带莉莉去水族馆 |
[17:21] | You know, Lewis, this was just a onetime thing, right? | 路易斯 你知道合作仅此一次 对吗 |
[17:24] | What happened to “We’re putting the act back together”? | 不是说好”我们双丑合璧 再战江湖”吗 |
[17:27] | Well, that was just for today. | 只是对今天而言 |
[17:29] | Oh. Oh, sure. | 噢 当然了 |
[17:32] | – I’m–I’m sorry if you thought… – No, no, no. | -我很抱歉让你误会 -不用 |
[17:34] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[17:36] | You’re a family man now. | 你现在是居家男人 |
[17:41] | Let’s go out there and make this | 我们出去让此次表演成为 |
[17:43] | the best show Fizbo & Lewis have ever done. | 菲茨宝 & 路易斯秀史上最精彩的一场 |
[17:47] | You got it, partner. | 没问题 搭档 |
[17:50] | Ladies and germs, boys and girls, | 女士们细菌们 男生们女生们 |
[17:52] | say hello to my good friend… | 来见见我的好朋友 |
[17:55] | little Fizbo! | 小菲茨宝 |
[18:02] | Hello, big people! | 大家好 巨人们 |
[18:04] | Hi! | 你好 |
[18:07] | Let’s get this party started! | 派对开始啦 |
[18:15] | Wow, all this dancing sure has made me hungry! | 跳舞让我觉得好饿啊 |
[18:18] | Wish I had something to eat! | 要是有东西吃就好了 |
[18:23] | Oh, forgot I had that fish over there. | 忘了那边有条鱼 |
[18:25] | Don’t know why he’s so mad at me! | 搞不懂他为何如此生我的气 |
[18:26] | He was fine just a minute ago. | 刚才还好好的 |
[18:28] | Ohh! Okay! | 噢 好吧 |
[18:29] | Somebody’s a little punchy today! | 某人今天出拳很猛啊 |
[18:32] | Oh. Hey. | 干什么 |
[18:33] | What’s the frying pan doing here? | 怎么有煎锅在这里 |
[18:34] | When did we add a frying pan to the act? | 什么时候表演需要煎锅的 |
[18:35] | We don’t need– nope! Don’t need the frying pan! | 不需要 不 不需要煎锅 |
[18:39] | Why are you doing that? Stop doing that. | 你为什么要打我 别打了 |
[18:40] | Screw you, you traitor. | 去死吧 叛徒 |
[18:42] | Ow! That hurts! | 很疼好吧 |
[18:43] | Seriously, stop it! | 说真的 住手 |
[18:44] | Know what hurts? Abandonment. | 知道什么疼吗 被抛弃才疼 |
[18:50] | Listen to ’em laughing. We could have been something. | 听听他们的笑声 我们本可以出名的 |
[18:53] | We could have been some– I can’t do this bit by myself! | 我们本可以红起来的 我一人可成不了笑星 |
[19:00] | Somebody! Somebody! This isn’t pretend! | 来人啊 来人啊 这不是表演 |
[19:03] | Someone grab an adult, please! | 快去找个大人来 快啊 |
[19:10] | Mitzi. | 米茨 |
[19:11] | Your kid forgot his cereal. | 你儿子忘了拿麦片 |
[19:12] | There’s a surprise in every box. | 每盒都有意外小礼物 |
[19:15] | Spoiler alert– it’s diabetes. | 剧透下 吃多得糖尿病 |
[19:17] | You drove all the way over here for this? | 你大老远开车来就为了送这个 |
[19:20] | Okay, look, here’s the deal. | 好吧 听我说 |
[19:21] | You can have that listing if you want it. | 如果你想要 那家代理归你了 |
[19:23] | – What? – Yeah, the couple are a real pain. | -什么 -那对夫妻很难应付 |
[19:25] | I’m too old for that kind of headache. | 我已经老得经不起这样的折腾 |
[19:27] | Just keep your mouth shut about it. | 你别到处宣传就行 |
[19:29] | – Thank you so much. – I just said “Zip it”! | -太谢谢你了 -我刚说了闭嘴 |
[19:31] | – Oh. You did. – Unbelievable. | -噢 是说过了 -真够白痴 |
[19:33] | I’m so sorry. But thank you. | 对不起 谢谢了 |
[19:35] | Bye! | 回见 |
[19:37] | Kids, gather ’round! | 孩子们 集合了 |
[19:39] | We are right here! | 我们就在这里 |
[19:41] | Let me tell you something– people are fundamentally good. | 我要告诉你们 人性本善 |
[19:45] | The key is, you find that goodness deep within ’em. | 关键是 要发现他们内心深处的善良 |
[19:48] | Twist it, | 操纵之 |
[19:49] | and turn it to your advantage. | 为己所用 |
[19:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:54] | And… there she is. | 好了 就是她 |
[19:57] | What are you gonna hit? | 要说些什么 |
[19:57] | College, balloon payment, greatest dad ever. | 大学 气球付款 最好的老爸 |
[20:00] | Nice. Do you want me to squirt some tears in your eyes? | 很好 要挤点眼泪到你眼中吗 |
[20:02] | Dad, please. | 爸 拜托 |
[20:04] | I was fake crying before I could walk. | 我学走路前就会假哭了 |
[20:06] | How do you think I got out of eating all those salads? | 你以为我是怎么摆脱吃沙拉的 |
[20:14] | Can you help me reach that box of cereal? | 你能帮我拿一下那盒麦片吗 |
[20:17] | Oh, hey. You’re Mitzi Roth, right? | 嘿 你是米茨·罗斯 是吗 |
[20:20] | I recognize you from your ads. | 我见过你的广告 |
[20:22] | Smokin’, huh? | 是不是很性感 |
[20:23] | I can’t believe you got that listing back! | 真不敢相信你把代理权拿回来了 |
[20:26] | – Sweetheart! – Honey! | -宝贝 -亲爱的 |
[20:28] | – Honey? – Mm-hmm? | -亲爱的 -什么事 |
[20:30] | Ding? | “顶” |
[20:31] | You sure you wanna ding a chatterbox? | 你确定要”顶”一个唠叨婆吗 |
[20:36] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[20:37] | Buddy, quick– | 小家伙 快 |
[20:39] | What’s the trick to those fake tears? | 假哭的窍门是什么 |
[20:40] | The three stooges are all dead. | 想着”活宝三人组”死绝了 |
[20:43] | Yeah, that’s good. | 是啊 妙招啊 |
[20:49] | Well, it looks like somebody likes Coldplay. | 看来某人喜欢酷玩乐队 |
[20:53] | Mm. Right. You saw. | 是啊 你看见了 |
[20:55] | Did you see the pictures I posted from thanksgiving? | 你们有看到我发的感恩节照片吗 |
[20:58] | Totes adorbs. | 灰常可耐 |
[21:00] | I’m going to kill myself. | 我想死了算了 |
[21:01] | You gotta check out my wall. Right there. | 你得看我的留言板 这里 |
[21:04] | “Spring break, 1990, New Orleans.” | 1990年春假 新奥尔良 |
[21:07] | Is that you? | 那是你吗 |
[21:08] | What? | 什么 |
[21:09] | Some guy from your college tagged you in a picture. | 你大学同学在照片中把你圈了 |
[21:11] | What is “Tagging”? What is “Tagging”? | 什么叫圈了 什么叫圈了 |
[21:14] | Why are drinking out of a funnel? | 你为什么用漏斗喝酒 |
[21:16] | Why there’s a hand… | 为什么会有只手… |
[21:19] | Ok, untag it. | 好了 取消圈人 |
[21:20] | Untag it. | 快取消 |
[21:21] | Girls, I’m serious, untag it. | 姑娘们 我说正经的 快取消圈人 |
[21:23] | Turn down the wall. | 把留言板拆了 |