时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Councilwoman Dunphy, how do you respond | 邓菲女议员 请问你如何回应 |
[00:04] | to allegations that you look super sexy in your new suit? | 外界认为你身穿新套装性感非凡的观点 |
[00:07] | Uh, I haven’t been elected yet. | 我还没当选呢 |
[00:09] | Come on, kids! We gotta vote! | 快点 孩子们 我们得去投票了 |
[00:11] | – Honey, come on. Please stop filming. – I’m just excited! | -亲爱的 拜托你别拍了 -人家太兴奋了嘛 |
[00:14] | After today, you are going to be a councilwoman, | 从今以后 你就是个女议员了 |
[00:17] | and I am going to be a first husband. | 而我则会成为第一丈夫 |
[00:20] | And if you don’t stop filming, | 你要是再不停拍 |
[00:21] | you’re going to be my first husband. | 你就将成为我的前一任丈夫了 |
[00:23] | All right, everybody, come on! | 好了 大伙儿都赶紧的 |
[00:24] | Do you know what you’re doing, kids? | 你们记住自己的职责了吗 孩子们 |
[00:25] | You guys are manning the phone banks. | 你们几个负责电话银行[电话联络选民拉票] |
[00:28] | Alex, you’re in charge of that. | 艾丽克斯 你是他们的头儿 |
[00:29] | Wh-why is she in charge? And what’s–what’s a phone bank? | 凭什么该她当头儿啊 什么是电话银行啊 |
[00:31] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[00:33] | – Phil. – I got it. | -菲尔 -我知道 |
[00:34] | I will be driving 50 of our finest senior citizens to the polls, | 我负责接送50名十佳老人去投票站 |
[00:37] | assuming, of course, that they remember that I’m coming for them. | 当然 前提是 他们还能记得这件事 |
[00:39] | – Where you at? – High-five. | -“你这是在哪儿呀” -说得好 |
[00:41] | Old people occasionally forget things. | 老年人就爱忘事 |
[00:43] | Okay. All right, everybody, let’s go. Let’s go. | 好了 各位 我们出发吧 出发吧 |
[00:44] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Real quick! | 等等等等等等 马上就好 |
[00:46] | Sorry. Everybody get in there. Jump in there. | 抱歉 大家都围过来 快点 |
[00:48] | I just want to say how proud of you we all are. | 我要说的是 我们为你倍感骄傲 |
[00:51] | You’re an inspiration. | 你就是鼓舞人心的榜样 |
[00:53] | Who would have thought that 20 years ago | 谁能想到20年前 |
[00:55] | when you were still in the bloom of your youth– | 当你正值青春大好年华时 |
[00:56] | Okay, I’m gonna go start the car. | 够了 我要去开车了 |
[00:59] | Claire likes to win. | 克莱尔喜欢争强好胜 |
[01:00] | When she was 8, a little girl scout friend of hers | 她8岁时 一个参加女童子军的朋友 |
[01:02] | bragged she could sell the most cookies. | 吹嘘自己能卖出最多的饼干 |
[01:04] | Damn if Claire didn’t walk the neighborhood | 结果克莱尔挨家挨户推销 |
[01:06] | till she got blisters on her feet and won by ten boxes. | 走到脚板起泡 比她多卖了10盒饼干 |
[01:09] | Best part is | 最精彩之处是 |
[01:11] | Claire wasn’t even a girl scout. | 克莱尔甚至都不是女童子军 |
[01:15] | The choice is Claire! | 克莱尔 您的用心之选 |
[01:17] | Vote Claire Dunphy for town council. | 镇议员选举 请投克莱尔·邓菲一票 |
[01:21] | Aw, I love it! | 爱死这个了 |
[01:23] | – What do you think, huh? – I love it. | -怎么样 -我太喜欢了 |
[01:25] | We got it on Craigslist. | 我们从克莱格分类广告网站上买的 |
[01:30] | Came off a taco truck. | 原本是小贩吆喝玉米饼的 |
[01:31] | – It did. – I love that you’re doing this for me. | -真的 -我很感激你们为我做的一切 |
[01:33] | – Thank you! – You’re welcome. | -多谢了 -没事 |
[01:35] | I know how important winning is to Claire. | 我知道克莱尔把输赢看得有多重要 |
[01:37] | And I love to festoon things. | 而我又喜欢装饰打扮 |
[01:39] | We’re her dream team. | 我们就是她的梦之队 |
[01:40] | So we cleared the whole day, dropped Lily off at school, | 所以我们专门腾出今天 送莉莉去学校后 |
[01:42] | and voted first thing. | 马上就去投票了 |
[01:44] | Although, uh, one of us had a bit of a dimpled chad situation. | 尽管某人”基”情爆发 难以自控 |
[01:48] | Can you tell me how this machine works again, Chad? | 能请你再演示一次如何使用这机器吗 基德 |
[01:50] | Oh, sure. No problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[01:53] | Just wanna look in here. Just– | 我就看一眼 就看一眼 |
[02:07] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢了 谢了 |
[02:09] | – Bye! Bye!- Thank you, guys! | -再见 再见 -有劳了各位 |
[02:10] | I can see Clairely now that Duane is gone. | 我”克”以肯定杜恩输定了 |
[02:15] | Bye! Thank you! Oh, my gosh. | 再见 谢了 我的妈呀 |
[02:18] | Okay, everybody, get in the car. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 行了 大伙儿快上车 出发 出发 |
[02:20] | Good luck today, Claire. | 祝你好运 克莱尔 |
[02:21] | Oh, Laurie, thank you. | 劳莉 谢谢你 |
[02:23] | Hey, by the way, we have some really good news. | 随带一提 我们家有天大的好消息 |
[02:26] | – What’s that? – Becky got into the University of Oregon. | -怎么了 -贝琦被俄勒冈州大学录取了 |
[02:28] | Oh, congratulations! | 恭喜了 |
[02:29] | Any news, Haley? | 你有什么消息吗 海莉 |
[02:31] | Uh, uh, no, not– not yet, | 暂 暂时还 还没有 |
[02:32] | but, you know, super psyched! | 不过 真为你感到开心呢 |
[02:34] | This whole waiting-to-hear thing has been a nightmare | 等待录取的过程就如同一场噩梦 |
[02:37] | since the very first letter. | 从收到第一封回信就开始了 |
[02:40] | I’m too nervous. I can’t do it. | 我太紧张了 我不敢看 |
[02:44] | “Dear miss Dunphy, | 亲爱的邓菲小姐 |
[02:45] | we regret to inform you…” | 我们抱歉地通知你 |
[02:50] | What?! Don’t leave me hanging! | 然后呢 别吊我胃口啊 |
[02:53] | After that, I decided to only tell my parents good news. | 从那以后 我决定只把好消息带回家 |
[02:57] | I have one school left, | 就只剩一所学校没回信了 |
[02:58] | and the only good news I’ve gotten | 而我唯一收到的好消息 |
[03:00] | is that my annoying neighbor Becky | 就是我那烦死人的邻居贝琦 |
[03:01] | is moving back east to Oregon. | 要搬去俄勒冈了 |
[03:03] | – Manny, write this down. – I didn’t bring a pen. | -曼尼 拿笔记下来 -我身上没带笔 |
[03:06] | Election day is America at its finest. | 选举日就是美国最辉煌的时刻 |
[03:09] | The people speak, and the government listens. | 人民当家做主 政府俯首听命 |
[03:11] | I don’t know what they do in Colombia. | 我不知道你们哥伦比亚是怎么运作的 |
[03:13] | No one does, and don’t ask. | 鬼才晓得 别问了 |
[03:14] | I mean, we know that voting’s a privilege, | 虽说投票本身就是一项特权 |
[03:15] | but for my daughter to have her name on that ballot, | 可当选票上出现我女儿的名字时 |
[03:17] | it just means so much more– | 意义就特别重大了 |
[03:21] | You know what? I think I’m gonna vote later. | 算了 我还是晚点再投票吧 |
[03:23] | What? Where are you going? | 为什么 你要去哪里啊 |
[03:24] | Ah, the line is too long. | 队伍排太长了 |
[03:26] | It’s only three people! And nobody has a gun! | 就3个人而已 而且又没人带枪 |
[03:31] | We’re here, we’re Claire, | 我们在这里 我叫克莱尔 |
[03:31] | We are here, we are queer] | [改编自同志口号 |
[03:33] | get used to it! | 接受这个事实吧 |
[03:36] | You know, I’m not sure if that’s tracking. | 我不确定那口号能让人记得住 |
[03:38] | Here, let me try one. | 来 让我试一试 |
[03:40] | You don’t have to be Clairevoyant to know who to vote for. | 无需千里眼 也”克”看”出莱”该选谁 |
[03:44] | Vote Dunphy for town council. | 镇议员选举 请投邓菲一票 |
[03:46] | Uh, uh, uh, Claire Dunphy. | 是克莱尔·邓菲 |
[03:48] | Uh, C-Caire’s her first name. | 她名叫克莱尔 |
[03:50] | I’m sorry if that wasn’t Claire. | 抱歉我说得不太清”克”[楚] |
[03:53] | Oh, my God. Look at that. There’s a trash can right there, | 我的天 你看 明明眼前就是垃圾桶 |
[03:56] | and that guy just threw his paper on the sidewalk. | 那男的还随手乱丢废纸 |
[03:59] | Hey! You in the yellow jacket. | 喂 穿黄夹克的那个 |
[04:01] | Pick it up and put it in the trash. | 捡起来 丢进垃圾桶里 |
[04:06] | – Oh, my God. He did it. – Yes, he did. | -我的妈呀 他还真照做了 -是的 |
[04:10] | Ooh, here. Let me try one.I’ll try… | 来 让我试一下 |
[04:12] | Hey, dragon tattoo, no jaywalking! | 喂 龙纹身的女孩 不要随意乱穿马路 |
[04:16] | oh, my gosh. | 亲娘啊 |
[04:17] | This is an instrument of power. | 小喇叭真有威力 |
[04:19] | How could they not sell tacos? | 用来卖玉米饼怎么就不畅销呢 |
[04:21] | You know what we could do with this thing? | 你知道我们可以怎样利用这玩意吗 |
[04:22] | Cam, we could really make a difference. | 小卡 我们绝对可以造福社会啊 |
[04:25] | We could be the voice of change. | 我们可以化身为”改变之声” |
[04:27] | Ooh, I got it! | 我懂了 |
[04:28] | Let’s go yell at the dry cleaner that lost my shirt. | 立刻去那家弄丢我衬衫的干洗店吼吼看 |
[04:31] | Come on, gang. | 快过来 伙伴 |
[04:33] | Today is the Dunphys at their best. | 今天邓菲一家要全力出击 |
[04:40] | I’m from the “Weekly Saver.” Mind if I ask you | 我是《每周救星》报的记者 介意我 |
[04:42] | – a couple questions about the big election? – Not at all. | -问几个有关选举的问题吗 -随便问 |
[04:44] | Fire away. | 向我开炮吧 |
[04:45] | Who are you voting for today? | 你今天会投谁一票呢 |
[04:47] | Claire Dunphy. | 克莱尔·邓菲 |
[04:49] | Finally. I’ve been waiting for someone to say that name. | 总算听到有人提这名字了 |
[04:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:52] | Uh… Because I am Claire Dunphy. | 因为在下就是克莱尔·邓菲 |
[04:54] | Oh, sorry. They moved me over from ad sales. | 抱歉 我是从广告营销部调过来的 |
[04:57] | We take turns reporting. | 我们轮流报道新闻 |
[04:58] | How do you feel about your chances today? | 你对于今天的胜算有多大把握 |
[05:00] | Not as good as I did a few minutes ago. | 比我几分钟之前预想的要差了很多 |
[05:02] | No, she feels great. | 不 她信心满满 |
[05:03] | Um, her spirits are high. The whole family’s high. | 志在必得 全家人都志在必得 |
[05:06] | – There’s your headline. – Phil, no. | -拿去编头条新闻吧 -菲尔 别 |
[05:08] | Uh, how about a photo of all of you? | 来张全家福怎么样 |
[05:09] | – Yeah. Sure. Yes. – Mom, mom, mom. Tag. | -当然没问题 -妈妈 标签 |
[05:11] | – Tag’s still on. – Oh, my Goodness. | -衣服标签还在呢 -我的天 |
[05:12] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[05:13] | That would have been a really awkward picture. Okay. | 不然拍照可就尴尬了 好 |
[05:19] | No! | 天啊 |
[05:19] | What is that? | 那是什么啊 |
[05:20] | Is that a tooth? | 是牙齿吗 |
[05:21] | – Ew! – Awesome! | -好恶 -太强悍了 |
[05:23] | How old are you? No! | 你都多大了 |
[05:24] | – Do it again! – How does that even happen? | -再来一次 -怎么会这样啊 |
[05:25] | It’s a-a fake tooth from an old ice-skating injury. | 以前溜冰时摔的 就装了颗假牙 |
[05:28] | – It just fell out. – Oh, my gosh. Why today?! | -现在松脱了 -天呐 干嘛非得是今天啊 |
[05:30] | – What about the… – Let’s not overreact. | -怎么办啊 -别大惊小怪 |
[05:31] | – Let’s–let me see it. – Okay. All right. | -让我看看 -好吧 好 |
[05:37] | Got it. Thanks. | 拍好了 谢谢 |
[05:45] | What happened back there? | 你刚刚怎么了 |
[05:46] | Line was too long. I couldn’t wait. | 太多人排队 我懒得等 |
[05:48] | I’ve seen you wait 45 minutes in line for sherbet! | 你买冰沙还等过45分钟呢 |
[05:51] | Well, I happen to like sherbet, okay? | 那是因为我喜欢吃冰沙 行吗 |
[05:53] | That place I take you | 我带你去的那地方 |
[05:54] | has the greatest sherbet on the west coast. | 有全西海岸最好吃的冰沙 |
[05:56] | They got lime sherbet, they got coconut sherbet. | 他们有柠檬冰沙 椰子冰沙 |
[05:59] | Why are we talking about sherbet? | 怎么聊到冰沙去了 |
[06:00] | He’s clearly changing the subject. | 他明显是在转移话题 |
[06:01] | Why aren’t you in school? | 你怎么没上学啊 |
[06:02] | He’s doing it again. | 他又转移话题了 |
[06:04] | Manny’s right. You’re being very ardilla. | 曼尼说得对 你就像只”阿迪亚” |
[06:06] | – “Ardilla”? – Yeah, you know, the– | -“阿迪亚” -没错 就是那种 |
[06:08] | The one that–that– | 就是那什么 |
[06:10] | – Rabbit? I was being rabbit-y? – No, another one | -兔子吗 我像兔子吗 -不 不是 |
[06:11] | – With the cheeks and the tail and… – Chipmunk? | -是大脸蛋 大尾巴的 -花栗鼠吗 |
[06:13] | – Possum? -Okay, obviously she means squirrel. | -负鼠吗 -她说的明显是松鼠 |
[06:15] | You were being squirrely then, | 你之前”古怪如松鼠” |
[06:16] | – You’re being squirrely now. – Better than being a rat. | -现在也是”古怪如松鼠” -总比像老鼠好 |
[06:19] | Manny, give us a minute. | 曼尼 让我和他谈谈 |
[06:21] | Oh, sure. I served him up on a silver platter. | 当然好 我毫不费力就戳穿了他 |
[06:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:30] | All right, it’s no big deal. | 好吧 没什么大不了的 |
[06:32] | There was a woman working there. | 有个女人在那儿工作 |
[06:34] | I didn’t want her to see me. | 我不想让她见到我 |
[06:35] | – Who is she? – Her name is Dottie. | -她是谁 -她叫多蒂 |
[06:37] | She’s the first woman I dated after my divorce. | 她是我离婚后的第一任女友 |
[06:40] | You dated a Dottie after Dede? | 你跟迪迪离婚后勾搭上了多蒂 |
[06:41] | Y-you’re focusing on the wrong thing here. | 你搞错重点了 |
[06:43] | The–the point is it ended badly. | 重点是 我和她不是好聚好散的 |
[06:45] | I tried to let her down easy, but, uh, | 我试图和平分手 可是 |
[06:48] | she didn’t take it too well. | 她没能坦然接受 |
[06:50] | Actually, I don’t know how she took it, | 其实 我也不知道她是怎么接受的 |
[06:51] | ’cause I wasn’t there. | 因为我没看见 |
[06:53] | We dated a few weeks, then after we… You know, | 我们恩爱了几周 然后就 你懂的 |
[06:56] | I slipped out of her house before she woke up | 我趁她没醒 从她家偷偷溜了 |
[06:58] | and never called her again. | 再也没联系过她 |
[06:59] | Put my pants on in her yard, put the car in neutral, | 在她家院子里穿的裤子 把汽车挂的空挡 |
[07:02] | let it roll down the driveway, lights off. | 使之缓缓驶出车道 车灯都没敢打开 |
[07:04] | Hey, I can’t talk about this anymore. | 哎呀 可耻历史我说不下去了 |
[07:06] | So because of this woman, | 所以就因为那个女人 |
[07:08] | you didn’t vote for your daughter? | 你没给你女儿投票 |
[07:10] | It’s Claire! We need her to win! | 那是克莱尔啊 我们要让她赢 |
[07:12] | I don’t want to be around when something that tight comes unraveled. | 我可不希望她肺都气炸掉 把怒火都撒在我们头上 |
[07:15] | I’ll figure out something. | 我会想办法的 |
[07:17] | Maybe those poll workers take shifts. | 也许工作人员是轮班的 |
[07:18] | Stop hiding in your little cave like a– | 别胆小地躲在自己的窝里 |
[07:21] | Like, you know. Like the– the–the– | 像那啥一样 那什么… |
[07:24] | – I really don’t wanna do this again. – No, the– | -别再让我猜了 -不是 |
[07:26] | No. No. The big one, like, uh, the monster furry one. | 不不不 那种大家伙 浑身长毛的 |
[07:29] | Ay, why can’t I remember any animal names? | 唉 我怎么老是记不住动物名字 |
[07:33] | Climb aboard the Dunphy Express. | 欢迎乘坐邓菲快车 |
[07:36] | Next stop–democracy. | 下一站——民主 |
[07:38] | – Well–no, no… – Please don’t go. | -别 别 -请留步 |
[07:39] | I won’t do that anymore. I promise. | 我保证 不再开玩笑了 |
[07:42] | Oh. Uh, we need to make a quick stop. | 对了 我们半路停一下 |
[07:44] | I gotta pick up my new glasses. | 我要取我的新眼镜 |
[07:45] | No can do. I, uh… | 不行啊 我… |
[07:48] | I got a lot of people waitin’, so… | 还有很多人等着我呢 |
[07:50] | It’ll just take two minutes. | 就两分钟而已 |
[07:51] | I can’t even see the ballot without my glasses. | 没有眼镜 我连选票都看不清 |
[07:55] | I mark the wrong box, | 我要是投错了票 |
[07:56] | next thing you know I’ll be married to a guy. | 新一届议会就会叫我和男人结婚了 |
[07:58] | Yeah, I– I don’t think it’s mandatory, Walt. | 允许同性婚姻 不代表强制同性结婚 沃特 |
[08:01] | I’m a good dancer. They’ll come for me. | 我跳舞风度翩翩 基佬们不会放过我的 |
[08:05] | Oh, yeah. | 必须的 |
[08:06] | They will break all your buttons… | 他们会把你的衣服扣子弄坏 |
[08:08] | and say you brought it in that way. | 然后说你们送来时就是这样 |
[08:10] | Okay, go, go, go! | 好 快跑 快跑 |
[08:12] | Turns out we had a lot of axes to grind. | 世间不平事太多 正好趁机泄私愤 |
[08:14] | And a hybrid, so there was virtually no stopping us. | 而且装备齐全 所以我俩就玩个不停了 |
[08:17] | Do not see that movie! | 别看那电影 |
[08:20] | You will neither laugh nor cry! | 那电影会让你哭笑不得 |
[08:22] | “Best pizza in the city”? | “全市最棒披萨” |
[08:23] | Not even the best pizza on this street. | 其实连”全街最棒”都算不上 |
[08:25] | They do not do the hair of the people on those pictures! | 宣传照上的发型根本不是在这家店做的 |
[08:29] | “Totally free checking”? | “完全免费检查” |
[08:31] | Don’t bank on it! | 别做梦了 |
[08:32] | Okay, that was really fun, | 好了 刚刚很好玩 |
[08:34] | But now we gotta go back to campaigning for Claire. | 但我们得回去帮克莱尔拉票了 |
[08:36] | We’ve been saying that for two hours. | 这话我们说了两小时了 |
[08:37] | Yes, but now I-I really mean it. | 没错 但现在我是说真的 |
[08:39] | – Oh, my god, there’s Sandy! – Sandra Bullock? | -天呐 那是桑迪 -桑德拉·布洛克吗[名演员] |
[08:42] | Yeah, Sandra Bullock. | 是啊 桑德拉·布洛克 |
[08:43] | We’re such good friends, I call her “Sandy,” So… | 我和她是好朋友 所以我叫她桑迪 |
[08:45] | No, Sandy who works at Lily’s preschool. | 逗你的 是莉莉幼儿园的桑迪啦 |
[08:47] | – Right there. – Oh, yeah. | -她在那儿 -哦 对 |
[08:48] | – You know, she got engaged. – No! | -你知道吗 她订婚了 -不是吧 |
[08:50] | – To the gay boyfriend? – Totally. | -跟她那基佬男友吗 -是啊 |
[08:52] | Oh, how does she not see it? | 不是吧 她怎么没看出来啊 |
[08:54] | If I was with somebody that gorgeous, | 要是我男朋友也那么帅 |
[08:55] | I’d overlook a few quirks, too. | 我也不会在乎他的”口味”了 |
[08:57] | First of all, thank you. | 首先 谢谢夸奖 |
[08:58] | Second of all… | 其次 |
[08:59] | point well taken. | 说得太有道理了 |
[09:01] | I don’t know. Poor Sandy. I feel so bad for her. | 唉 可怜的桑迪啊 真替她伤心 |
[09:03] | – Well, it’s better than being alone. – Is it? | -还不如单身一人呢 -是吗 |
[09:05] | She’s looking over here. | 她看过来了 |
[09:07] | – Oh, my god. – Mitchell, you’re sitting on the button. | -我的天呐 -米奇尔 你坐到按钮了 |
[09:09] | What? No–no, I’m not. No, I’m not! | 什么 我没有 没坐到 |
[09:10] | The–it’s stuck! | 它卡住了 |
[09:12] | And you’re the one that had it last | 最后一次是你用的 |
[09:13] | – when you were talking to the cheese shop! – Because you know what? | -你用它向奶酪店喊话 -因为啊 |
[09:14] | If you advertise truffle cheese, | 如果你要推销松露奶酪 |
[09:16] | – there are certain expectations… – Hi, Sandy. | -就要抓住顾客的期望 -你好啊 桑迪 |
[09:21] | Yeah, I’m calling on behalf of Claire Dunphy. | 我代表克莱尔·邓菲致电给您 |
[09:23] | – What a beautiful name. – She used to be a citizen. | -多美的名字啊 -她曾是普通百姓 |
[09:25] | I’m calling on behalf of Claire Dunphy for town council. | 我代表镇议会候选人克莱尔·邓菲致电给您 |
[09:27] | All right. How about this? | 好 要不这样吧 |
[09:29] | if you vote for Claire Dunphy… | 如果你投票给克莱尔·邓菲 |
[09:30] | You won’t have to pay taxes for the rest of your life. | 你这辈子都不用交税了 |
[09:34] | Vote for Claire! | 投克莱尔一票 |
[09:36] | Luke! What are you doing? | 卢克 你这是干嘛 |
[09:38] | You can’t say that! | 你不能这么说 |
[09:39] | Oh, like she’d be the first politician | 政客都是这样的 |
[09:41] | to make a promise she can’t keep. | 竞选承诺向来不用兑现 |
[09:43] | Well, maybe I don’t want to talk to you, either. | 是吗 也许我也不想跟你说话 |
[09:45] | Maybe you are the one that is bothering me! | 也许是你在烦我 |
[09:47] | How do you like that? Eh? | 你觉得好受不 |
[09:50] | Gloria, I’m gonna have to ask you again | 歌洛莉亚 我得再次提醒你 |
[09:52] | to please stick to your script. | 请照着稿子读 |
[09:55] | But everybody’s saying no to me! | 可是每个人都拒绝我 |
[09:57] | I don’t get it. | 我搞不懂 |
[09:58] | Usually when I ask someone to do something, | 平时我叫别人干嘛 |
[10:00] | they just do it! | 别人就干嘛 |
[10:01] | Maybe it’s because these people can’t see you. | 也许因为那些人通过电话无法看到你的美貌 |
[10:03] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[10:04] | Can’t you just hook me up to some sort of camera? | 你不能给我弄个视频电话吗 |
[10:08] | Well, thank you, Maggie, for the vote. | 谢谢你 麦琪 谢谢支持 |
[10:10] | Okay. Bye-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[10:13] | Here’s your seat. | 请坐在这儿 |
[10:15] | Thank you. Um, you’ll have to excuse me. | 谢谢 请原谅 |
[10:18] | I’m a little nervous. I’ve never been on the radio before. | 我有点儿紧张 我从没上过电台 |
[10:20] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[10:21] | – Just think of it as a conversation. – Okay. | -就当是聊天好了 -好的 |
[10:24] | Here are your headphones. Volume control. | 这是耳机 音量控制 |
[10:26] | – Don’t get too far from the mike. – Okay. | -别离麦克风太远 -好的 |
[10:28] | Make sure your cell phone’s off. | 请确认手机关闭 |
[10:30] | Oh. Cell phone. Right. Um… | 哦 关掉手机 对… |
[10:31] | And you’re not chewing gum, are you? | 确认下你没在嚼口香糖 对吧 |
[10:32] | No, I’m not. I just had some temporary | 没 我没在 只是刚做了些临时性的 |
[10:35] | dental work done. | 牙科类小手术 |
[10:35] | The last thing I need– | 最后我只需要… |
[10:39] | And welcome back to “A matter of record.” | 欢迎回到《时事记录》 |
[10:42] | I’m Cecil Van Gundy. | 我是希瑟·范·甘迪 |
[10:44] | Joining us now in studio is district 43 | 今天来到演播室的是来自43区的 |
[10:47] | town council candidate Claire Dunphy. | 镇议会候选人克莱尔·邓菲 |
[10:52] | Thank you, Cecil. | 谢谢 希瑟 |
[10:55] | It’s a pleasure to be here. | 很高兴能参加这个节目 |
[10:56] | So… You’re a first-time candidate. | 那么…你本次是首次参选 |
[10:58] | Tell us what got you involved. | 跟大家说说你是怎么有这个念头的 |
[11:00] | It all started with a, um… | 一切都始于一个… |
[11:02] | With a stop sign. | 一个停车标志 |
[11:04] | I was concerned about safety in our neighbourhood | 我忧心于我家周围的街道安全 |
[11:08] | and I was not getting any satisfaction from city hall. | 并且我没有从市政厅得到满意的答复 |
[11:12] | What’s wrong with mom? | 老妈是抽什么风了 |
[11:14] | Oh, this isn’t good. | 哦 这下可不妙 |
[11:15] | She sounds drunk! | 她听起来跟醉了一样 |
[11:17] | That’s not her drunk voice. | 你是没听过她喝醉后的声音 |
[11:18] | Tell us about some of the other issues facing our town. | 再说说咱们镇上存在的其他问题吧 |
[11:21] | Where do you stand on the city’s | 你对本市针对污水和可持续发展的 |
[11:23] | sewage and sustainability initiative, | 倡议提案持什么样的观点 |
[11:25] | the so-called S.S.I.? | 就是所谓的”污持案” |
[11:28] | One cannot really talk about | 如果我们要讨论 |
[11:29] | s-s-sewage and sustainability | “淤”…淤水和可持续发展的问题 |
[11:32] | without first discussing… recycling. | 就不得不先探讨…循环利用的问题 |
[11:35] | This city can do more… | 政府方面可以做得更多… |
[11:37] | – What the hell’s wrong with her? – with the recycling program… | -她是想闹哪样 -针对循环利用问题 |
[11:39] | She sounds drunk! | 跟喝醉了一样 |
[11:40] | – …currently… – It’s a tooth thing. | -当前… -都是牙给闹的 |
[11:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:43] | Oh, I’m almost out of air. Oh, boy. | 氧气快吸完了 天啊 |
[11:45] | Is that serious? | 那很要紧吗 |
[11:47] | Is oxygen serious? | 你觉得氧气要紧吗 |
[11:49] | You know what? I lost a ton of time getting your glasses. | 说实话 帮你取眼镜耽误了我大把时间 |
[11:51] | I’m just gonna drop you at home. | 我还是把你丢家里吧 |
[11:52] | You can get your air. I can drive other people. | 你能好好吸氧 我也好去接其他人 |
[11:55] | I don’t have any more tanks at home. | 我家里没有多余的氧气瓶了 |
[11:57] | Why? That seems like bad planning. | 怎么会 你要学会未雨绸缪啊 |
[11:59] | Well, I forgot to order them. | 我忘记再多订点了 |
[12:00] | My pills make me forget things. | 服的药总让我很健忘 |
[12:03] | Oh, shoot! I gotta take my pill! | 哦 靠 我该吃药了 |
[12:05] | Please tell me you have it with you. | 你别告诉我你药也忘带了 |
[12:06] | Of course I do, but I have to take ’em with food. | 当然带着了 但我必须和食物一起服下 |
[12:09] | – Don’t I? – Are you asking me? | -是的吧? -你问我我问谁去 |
[12:10] | Uh, yes! I do take them with food! | 对的 我就是和食物一起服下的 |
[12:13] | Ooh. I don’t feel so well. | 哦 我感觉不大好 |
[12:15] | Okay, I’ll get you whatever you want! | 好的 你要什么我都给你弄来 |
[12:16] | I’ll get you the air, I’ll get you the food. | 给你去搞氧气 给你去搞食物 |
[12:18] | Then I’ll vote for your drunk wife. | 然后我去给你的醉媳妇儿投上一票 |
[12:20] | That is not her drunk voice! | 那可不是她酒醉的声音 |
[12:23] | Thank you so much for voting. | 非常感谢你参与投票 |
[12:25] | We appreciate it. | 非常感激 |
[12:31] | Hi. I’m terribly sorry. Excuse me. Jay Pritchett. | 嗨非常抱歉打扰下 我是杰·普里契特 |
[12:33] | Uh, can I get in– in and out really quick? | 能不能让我速战速决 |
[12:35] | Thank you. This is all I needed. | 谢谢 给张选票就成 |
[12:36] | Thank you very much. Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 非常感谢 |
[12:39] | All right. Claire, Claire, Claire. | 好的 克莱尔 克莱尔 克莱尔 |
[12:41] | Claire, Claire– ahh, ahh. Here. | 克莱尔 克莱尔 在这里 |
[12:46] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry, I’m sorry! | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 |
[12:49] | Hello, Dottie! | 好啊 多蒂 |
[12:55] | Jay! It’s so nice to see you! | 杰 见到你可真开心 |
[12:58] | – Is it? – Oh, why wouldn’t it be? | -是吗 -哦 为什么不开心 |
[13:02] | That was a long time ago. Water under the bridge. | 都是陈年旧事 过眼云烟了 |
[13:04] | – We’re good. – Oh, that’s great. | -没关系的 -哦 那就好 |
[13:06] | Thank you so much for voting. | 非常感谢你参加投票 |
[13:09] | You remember my daughter Claire. She’s– | 还记得我女儿克莱尔吗 她现在… |
[13:11] | She’s running for town council. | 正在参选镇议会议员 |
[13:12] | – Oh, isn’t that neat? – Yeah, I’m so proud. | -哦 真是不错啊 -我真为她骄傲 |
[13:17] | So you’re gonna put it in there, huh? | 你该把选票放进去吧 |
[13:18] | Oh, yeah, of course. Yeah. Definitely. | 是啊当然 当然要放进去 |
[13:21] | cause every vote counts, you know. | 每一票都很重要 是吧 |
[13:23] | Thank you so much for voting. | 非常感谢你能参与投票 |
[13:26] | – You know… – Yeah. | -我说… -是啊 |
[13:27] | Boy, I’d sure like to see the sweet sight | 天啊 我要亲眼看到我这宝贵的 |
[13:29] | of my vote… counting. | 一票…计算在内 |
[13:32] | Why would I say I’d do something and not do it? | 我为什么要许诺某事却不履行呢 |
[13:34] | That would make me a liar… | 我这不就成了个骗子了嘛 |
[13:36] | instead of a trusting widow | 我只是个容易轻信别人的寡妇 |
[13:38] | Who fell asleep in the warm embrace | 曾经睡倒在一个男人温暖的怀抱中 |
[13:40] | of a man who promised to make breakfast. | 他可答应我 要给我做早餐呢 |
[13:42] | Okay, here it is. | 很好 该来的躲不掉 |
[13:44] | Look, I am so sorry. | 听着 我十分抱歉 |
[13:47] | You were the first woman I’d been with besides my ex– | 和前妻离婚后你是我遇到的第一个女人 |
[13:50] | 35 years. | 35年的婚姻 |
[13:52] | I panicked. | 我慌了手脚 |
[13:53] | An-and it wasn’t ’cause y-you weren’t pretty naked | 我倒不是说你脱光了就不漂亮 |
[13:55] | or anything like that. | 或者类似的什么原因 |
[13:56] | I’d have run from Angie Dickinson. | 我要躲着安琪·迪金森啊 |
[13:58] | – Oh, lucky her. – Dottie– | -哦 她可真幸运 -多蒂 |
[14:00] | – Good-bye, Jay! – Dottie, Dottie, please. | -回见 杰 -多蒂 多蒂 拜托 |
[14:01] | I’m just trying to get my ballot in the box. | 我就是想把我的票塞进”洞” |
[14:03] | oh, yeah, that sounds familiar. | 果然还是老样子 |
[14:05] | Yeah, but you don’t have to do anything. | 恩 都不用麻烦你做什么 |
[14:06] | Just let me put it in! | 让我自己把它”插进去” |
[14:08] | Uhh. Shouldn’t have said that. | 我这话听起来真别扭 |
[14:11] | We are so sorry. | 我们实在太对不起了 |
[14:12] | We did not mean for you to hear any of that. | 我们不是故意让你听到那些话的 |
[14:15] | Yes, and you know what? | 对 其实 |
[14:16] | We shouldn’t have been gossiping in the first place. | 我们一开始就不该八卦你的 |
[14:18] | But what if you’re right? | 万一你们是对的呢 |
[14:19] | What if Gregory is gay? | 格雷戈里就是个同性恋怎么办 |
[14:21] | When my mom said it, I didn’t believe her. | 我妈跟我说过 我没敢信她 |
[14:23] | She lives in Iowa. | 毕竟她住在爱荷华[允许同性婚姻] |
[14:24] | But coming from you two! | 不过要是你们也这么认为 |
[14:25] | – Means nothing. – No. | -完全证明不了什么 -对 |
[14:26] | We barely know your fiance. | 我们对你的未婚夫一无所知 |
[14:28] | – If he says he’s straight, he’s straight. – Mm. Straight. | -他说自己是直男 他就是 -直男 |
[14:31] | We’re getting married in a month. | 我们下个月就要结婚了 |
[14:32] | People are flying in. | 人们都往这儿赶来了 |
[14:34] | He signed us up for dance classes. | 他为我俩报了舞蹈课 |
[14:35] | Oh, my god! | 哦 天啊 |
[14:36] | No. No, no, no. Hey. | 别 不要这样 嘿 |
[14:38] | – This is what gays do. – Yeah. | -基佬就爱这样 -对 |
[14:39] | – We gossip. – We gossip a lot. | -喜欢聊八卦 -大聊特聊 |
[14:40] | He gossips! | 他也爱八卦 |
[14:41] | No. No. You’re missing the point, okay? | 不是的 你没理解我的意思 |
[14:44] | We see a great-looking guy like Gregory, | 每当我们看到像格雷戈里那样的美男子 |
[14:46] | and we say he’s gay because we want him to be gay! | 就会说他是基佬 因为我们希望他是 |
[14:48] | – Really? Really? Are you sure? – Yes. Yes. | -是吗 你们确定吗 -是这样的 |
[14:50] | Absolutely. Look at what we do with movie stars. | 就是这样 见过我们怎么对待影星吗 |
[14:53] | Okay. | 对 |
[14:53] | You know? Hugh Jackman– he sings, he dances, | 知道吗 休·杰克曼 他又会唱又会跳 |
[14:55] | He’s dreamy! | 真是梦中情人 |
[14:57] | So obviously we would want him on our team! | 很明显我们特想他与我们站在”同”一战线 |
[15:00] | – Yeah. – But he’s straight. | -对 -但他就是个直男 |
[15:01] | Trust me, I know. | 相信我 我很清楚的 |
[15:03] | I said hello to him once in a restaurant, | 有一次我在餐厅里跟他打招呼 |
[15:05] | and there was absolutely no chemistry. | 那一刻我嗅不到丝毫的基情 |
[15:08] | Well, if that isn’t proof… | 是啊 说到这份儿上你要还不信… |
[15:10] | Three weeks later, Sandy and Gregory got married, | 三个星期后 桑迪和格雷戈里结了婚 |
[15:12] | and everyone said the wedding was beautiful. | 每个人都说那婚礼美极了 |
[15:14] | Gregory did the flowers…. | 那些花可都是格雷戈里布置的 |
[15:17] | Which is perfectly normal for a straight guy. | 对于一个直男来说 其实一点都”不奇怪” |
[15:22] | The Greeks do one thing right, and it’s lamb! | 希腊人就一件事做得靠谱 就这羊肉 |
[15:25] | All right. Let’s go vote. | 好了 咱赶紧去投票吧 |
[15:27] | Why the hell does your wife want to be a politician, anyway? | 你家媳妇儿哪根经搭错了非要跑去当政客 |
[15:30] | You heard her. She wanted to put up | 她不刚说过 她就想在布雷斯托街和 |
[15:31] | a stop sign at Bristol and Greenleaf, | 绿叶街那儿放块停车标志 |
[15:33] | But then she ran into– | 然后她遇到… |
[15:34] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 慢着 |
[15:35] | That’s near where I live! | 我住的地方就离那不远 |
[15:36] | Yeah. We’re neighbors. Let’s go! | 对啊 我们是邻居呢 走吧 |
[15:39] | No way I’m voting for that! | 我才不会给这事投票呢 |
[15:40] | Too much government already. | 政府已经管得太宽了 |
[15:42] | I didn’t fight a war so some politician | 我去打仗可不是为了让政客来告诉我 |
[15:44] | could tell me where I have to stop my car. | 我该在哪个地方停车 |
[15:47] | You don’t even drive! | 你根本就不开车 |
[15:48] | That’s ’cause that Barack Obama took my license away. | 那是因为奥巴马那家伙把我驾照吊销了 |
[15:51] | I don’t think he was involved in the decision! | 我可不觉得那事跟他有关 |
[15:54] | I left the house today to get 50 votes for my wife. | 我今天出门是要给我老婆拉到50票的 |
[15:56] | I’m not going home with zero. | 我才不要一票都没有就回家 |
[15:57] | The least you can do is walk right in there | 你至少能帮帮忙 走进去 |
[16:00] | and punch a hole for the woman | 替我家媳妇投上一票 |
[16:01] | who drags your garbage can up your driveway every Tuesday! | 她每周二都帮你把垃圾桶推上车道啊 |
[16:04] | I don’t like it! Goes against everything I believe in. | 我不喜欢 那跟我的全部信仰都背道而驰 |
[16:06] | Really? A stop sign?! | 是吗 就一个停车标志 |
[16:08] | But I’ll do it, ’cause you’re a good kid. | 不过我会去的 因为你是个好孩子 |
[16:11] | And I had a nice day… | 我今天原本过得也还不错 |
[16:13] | till you started yelling at me. | 直到你冲我吼了起来 |
[16:16] | So sorry. Thank you. | 十分抱歉 谢谢你了 |
[16:19] | Here you go. | 走吧 |
[16:20] | You know, my wife was an alcoholic, too. | 告诉你 我老婆以前也是个酒鬼 |
[16:23] | Okay. Let’s just go vote. | 好吧 投个票而已 |
[16:25] | That’s veteran political reporter | 那是老兵政治记者 |
[16:28] | Walter Shapiro. | 沃特·夏皮洛 |
[16:28] | Hi, everyone! | 大家好啊 |
[16:32] | – Any news? – Not yet, not yet, | -有什么新闻吗 -还没 还没 |
[16:34] | But even if I lose, at least now I know | 不过即使我输了 至少我知道 |
[16:35] | I have a future in radio. | 我在播音界还是有点前途的 |
[16:38] | I couldn’t. People need to see me. | 我就不行 人得要看见我的脸才行 |
[16:41] | Before we get the results, I just want to thank you all | 在拿到结果之前 我想要感谢你们大家 |
[16:43] | for everything you’ve done for me. | 感谢你们为我做的所有事 |
[16:46] | Mitch and Cam, for campaigning for me all day | 米奇和小卡 谢谢你们一整天 |
[16:50] | in your little Claire-mobile. | 开着你们的”克莱尔号”为我竞选 |
[16:52] | – It’s the least we could do. – Yeah. | -那是我们至少可以做到的 -对 |
[16:53] | Literally. | 是真的”少” |
[16:55] | We probably did more for Hugh Jackman’s career | 我们为休·杰克曼的电影做的宣传 |
[16:56] | than we did for Claire’s. | 可能都比为克莱尔做的多 |
[16:59] | And, Manny and Gloria, | 还有曼尼和歌洛莉亚 |
[17:01] | thank you for making all those phone calls. | 谢谢你们打了那么多电话 |
[17:03] | And, dad… | 还有 爸爸 |
[17:05] | for all your support. | 谢谢你的支持 |
[17:06] | I don’t think I convinced anyone to vote for Claire. | 我觉得我没有说服一个人为克莱尔投票 |
[17:09] | I don’t think I even voted. | 我自己好像都没投上票 |
[17:11] | And my husband… | 还有我老公 |
[17:14] | who drove around | 四处开车 |
[17:16] | I don’t know how many senior citizens today to the polls. | 送了不知道多少位老人去投票 |
[17:21] | One. | 一位 |
[17:22] | And my beautiful children, | 还有我可爱的孩子们 |
[17:25] | whose faith has given me the confidence | 是你们的信念让我有信心 |
[17:28] | to believe that I can do this. | 相信我可以做到 |
[17:30] | I can–oh. | 我可以 |
[17:31] | – Somebody else answer it. I lost. – Mom. Mom. | -谁来接 我输了 -妈妈 妈妈 |
[17:32] | – I can feel it. I– – Mom. | -我可以感觉得到 -妈妈 |
[17:33] | You can do it. Mom. Answer the phone. | 你可以的 妈妈 接电话吧 |
[17:38] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:39] | This is she. | 我就是 |
[17:44] | Thanks so much for calling. | 谢谢你打电话通知我 |
[17:46] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[17:50] | I have some bad news. | 有个坏消息 |
[17:53] | Because someone’s gonna be busy now that she’s a councilwoman? | 因为你当上议员要变忙了吗 |
[18:00] | No, no, I wasn’t doing that fake thing. | 不 我没有在跟你们开玩笑 |
[18:01] | – I really lost. I lost. – Ay, no. | -我真输了 我输了 -不是吧 |
[18:06] | I’m so sorry. But you know what? | 真遗憾 不过 你知道吗 |
[18:10] | We are still just so proud of you. | 我们都还是非常为你骄傲 |
[18:16] | Yeah! I– I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你们怎么想的 |
[18:18] | But, um… I could use a glass of wine. | 反正 我要喝一杯酒 |
[18:24] | Ohh. Now you’re gonna hear her drunk voice. | 现在你们能听到她喝醉的嗓音了 |
[18:31] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[18:33] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[18:34] | Yes. Fine. I’m good. | 是的 好着呢 |
[18:36] | I’m fine. I’m not fine. I wanted to win, | 我很好 我不好 我是想赢的 |
[18:38] | And… and I’m so embarrassed. | 然后 我现在很尴尬 |
[18:42] | I mean, everybody out here worked so hard for me, | 外边所有人都为我而努力 |
[18:46] | and they believed in me, | 都信任我 |
[18:48] | and I let ’em down. | 而我让他们失望了 |
[18:53] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[18:54] | Oh, sweetheart. | 乖女儿 |
[18:56] | Well, don’t cry. I’m gonna be fine, sweetie. | 别哭啊 我会没事的 |
[19:00] | Really, I am. | 真的 我会没事的 |
[19:02] | Just knowing you care so much makes me feel better. | 知道你这么在乎 我就已经好多了 |
[19:06] | No, I got four rejection letters | 不是 我收到4封拒信 |
[19:08] | I never told you guys about. | 一直没告诉你们 |
[19:12] | What? | 什么 |
[19:13] | I got rejected from U.C.S.B., Oregon, Wisconsin… | 加州圣巴巴拉分校 俄勒冈 威斯康辛 |
[19:18] | – Oh, no. – And Northwestern. | -不是吧 -还有西北大学的 |
[19:19] | Well, we were overshooting on that one. | 那一个我们是有点高攀了 |
[19:22] | What about, uh… | 那那个 |
[19:23] | It came today. My last chance. | 今天收到的 最后的机会了 |
[19:27] | I’m too scared to open it. | 我不敢打开 |
[19:29] | Whatever it says in there, | 无论它怎么说 |
[19:31] | your father and I are crazy proud of you. | 你爹和我都超级为你自豪 |
[19:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:35] | I did start trying this year. | 我今年真的有开始努力 |
[19:37] | I know you did. You did. | 我知道的 你努力了 |
[19:39] | You have nothing to be ashamed of. | 没有什么好羞耻的 |
[19:43] | Neither do you. | 你也一样 |
[19:46] | It’s a little bit different. | 还是有点不一样的 |
[19:48] | No, it’s exactly the same. | 不 其实完全一样 |
[19:50] | Except you tried really hard the whole time, | 不同的是 你一直都很努力 |
[19:53] | not just at the end. | 而不是临时抱佛脚 |
[19:56] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[19:58] | It is the same. | 是一样的 |
[19:59] | We have nothing to be ashamed of… | 我们没什么可感到羞耻的 |
[20:01] | So let’s open that together. | 一起把它打开吧 |
[20:04] | Yeah, open it. | 对 打开吧 |
[20:05] | What? No! What are you doing here? | 什么 不行 你们在这儿干吗 |
[20:07] | No. Come on, haley. We believe in you. | 来嘛海莉 我们都相信你 |
[20:09] | Do it! | 开封吧 |
[20:11] | You can always work for me. | 实在没学校要 就来给我打工 |
[20:12] | Come on. You can do it. You can do this. | 来吧 你可以的 你可以的 |
[20:14] | – Come on, Haley. – All right. | -来吧海莉 -好吧 |
[20:15] | Open. Open, open, open. | 打开 打开 打开 打开 |
[20:21] | “Dear Miss Dunphy, | 亲爱的邓菲小姐 |
[20:23] | We regret to inform you…” | 我们很遗憾地通知你 |
[20:24] | Oh, honey. | 宝贝儿 |
[20:26] | “While we cannot offer you admission at this time, | 虽然我们现在不能给你入学通知 |
[20:28] | “You are a promising candidate, and therefore | 但你是很棒的候选人 因此 |
[20:31] | We would like to place you on our wait list!” | 我们很乐意将你放在候选名单中 |
[20:32] | Oh, my god, I got wait-listed! | 我的天 我进候选名单了 |
[20:34] | We will take it! | 我们收下了 |
[20:35] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[20:38] | Congratulations! Congratulations! | 恭喜啊 恭喜啊 |
[20:39] | Our daughter might be going to college! | 我们女儿可能要去上大学了 |
[20:48] | Phil, look. | 菲尔 看 |
[20:51] | A stop sign. | 一个停车牌 |
[20:53] | It’s addressed to you. | 写着你收 |
[21:00] | “Dear Claire, I won. You lost. | 亲爱的克莱尔 我赢了 你输了 |
[21:02] | “Here’s your stupid stop sign. | 收下你傻兮兮的停车标志 |
[21:04] | “Next time you think about bothering me, | 下次要想来烦扰我 |
[21:05] | “Please take its advice. | 请也”停止”吧 |
[21:07] | Your councilman, the honorable Duane Bailey.” | 议员 可敬的杜恩·贝利敬上 |
[21:11] | Honey, you did it! | 亲爱的 你做到了 |
[21:12] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[21:14] | I made our neighborhood a little bit safer. | 我让邻里变得更安全了 |
[21:16] | I may have even saved life. | 我搞不好已经救了人命了 |
[21:21] | You idiot, there’s stop sign! Can’t you read? | 你个傻缺 有停车标志呢 你不识字吗 |
[21:26] | we need speed bumps. | 我们需要减速带 |
[21:27] | No, no. No! Honey! | 不不 不行 亲爱的 |