时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Please, please, please, please. | 上帝保佑 菩萨保佑 佛祖保佑 |
[00:02] | Okay, what is this? | 你们在干嘛啊 |
[00:03] | We’re making sure I’m tall enough | 在确认我身高已经足够 |
[00:04] | to ride all the rides at Disneyland. | 可以乘坐迪斯尼乐园所有设施 |
[00:06] | Without having to spike up my hair. | 不用把头发竖成钉耙冒充高个儿 |
[00:07] | Buddy… | 老弟 |
[00:09] | We are good to go. | 完全合格 |
[00:10] | Sweet! | 帅呆了 |
[00:11] | I have been waiting for this day | 我期待这一天已经很久了 |
[00:12] | ever since the doctor pointed | 自从医生指着你妈的 |
[00:13] | to the ultrasound of your mom’s womb and said, | 子宫超声波图对我说 |
[00:16] | “Either that’s a fifth limb, | “那货如果不是有五肢 |
[00:17] | or you got a boy.” | 那么你就要抱儿子了” |
[00:18] | Okay, no. Gross. | 别说了 真恶心 |
[00:19] | All right… I want everybody to eat a lot at home | 听好 大家今天都在家把饭吃饱了 |
[00:22] | because “The happiest place on earth” | 因为世上最销魂的极乐之地 |
[00:24] | is also home to the most expensive churro on earth. | 卖的西班牙油条也贵得离谱 |
[00:26] | Come on. This is gonna be awesome. | 拜托 一定会爽翻天的 |
[00:28] | Who doesn’t love a day at Disneyland? | 谁不爱迪斯尼一日游呢 |
[00:30] | Can’t you and mom go without me? | 你们就不能放过我吗 |
[00:32] | You’re the kid. I think we need you to get in. | 你是小孩 小孩就应该去 |
[00:34] | Well, it couldn’t come on a worst day. | 非得挑今天这么个日子 |
[00:36] | The technology sector is tanking. | 科技板块正在大跳水呢 |
[00:38] | We’re doing a stock market project in school, | 学校布置了一个股票市场模拟的作业 |
[00:40] | and today’s the last day. | 今天是最后一天了 |
[00:41] | We all get a thousand fake dollars to invest, | 我们每人有一千元代币用来投资 |
[00:44] | and as the market closed yesterday, | 到昨天闭市为止 |
[00:45] | I’m in the lead. | 我独占鳌头 |
[00:47] | I may not be the tallest or the most athletic, | 小哥我身高不突出 运动不拔尖 |
[00:50] | but someday I will be the richest, | 但有朝一日我绝对是大款 |
[00:52] | which is good because the ladies love that, | 妹子们都爱傍大款 |
[00:54] | and I’ve grown accustomed to a certain lifestyle. | 鉴于我爹妈的配对情况 我已经习惯了 |
[00:57] | Do you really wants girls who only want you for your money? | 你真会喜欢那些看重你钱的姑娘吗 |
[01:00] | I’d like to have that option. | 我希望自己有那个选择权 |
[01:02] | Manny, put the stock away and put your ears on. | 曼尼 别管股市了 把米老鼠耳朵戴上 |
[01:05] | Mom, I don’t think you have to wear one of these. | 妈 我不用戴这个吧 |
[01:07] | Be a kid! Put them on! | 像个小孩样 给娘戴上 |
[01:09] | Really? Those shoes? | 没搞错吧 穿这双鞋 |
[01:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:12] | Do you know how much walking you have to do at Disneyland? | 你知道在迪斯尼乐园得走多少路吗 |
[01:16] | Why do you think they have so many fat people on scooters? | 没瞅见那群懒胖子都用滑板车来代步吗 |
[01:18] | I like wearing the high heels. I’m fine. | 我就喜欢高跟鞋 我没事 |
[01:20] | It’s just like that jacket you refuse to bring | 就跟上次我让你带件外套 |
[01:22] | when I say, “Take a jacket.” | 而你宁死不听的情况一样 |
[01:24] | “Don’t tell me what to do! I’m fine!” | “别老对我紫手画脚 我没事” |
[01:26] | Huh? And you’re not fine. | 结果呢 你才不是没事 |
[01:27] | You’re cold and shivering, | 你又冷又冻 |
[01:29] | and I look like the jerk who won’t give his wife a jacket, | 我则像个连外套都不肯脱给老婆的混球一样 |
[01:31] | so I do, and then I’m cold and shivering, | 于是只好把外套给你 结果自己受冷受冻 |
[01:33] | and I brought a jacket. | 可明明我自己就带了外套的 |
[01:35] | Are you done with your boring jacket story? | 你那叨逼叨的外套故事完了没 |
[01:37] | Because we’re going to hit traffic. | 再继续说就要赶上大塞车了 |
[01:39] | Tell you one thing. I’m not gonna give you my shoes. | 我就一句话 到时候可别想穿我的鞋 |
[01:44] | Ah! That must be Ethan. | 哈 一定是伊森到了 |
[01:45] | Who’s Ethan? | 伊森是谁啊 |
[01:46] | Didn’t I tell you? | 我没告诉你们吗 |
[01:47] | My friend Bethenny’s nephew is coming with us today. | 我朋友贝瑟妮的侄子今天和我们一起去 |
[01:50] | He moved to town to go to college. | 他为了上大学方便搬家至此 |
[01:52] | He’s very nice, very smart, big hockey player. | 他人超和善 超聪明 还会玩冰球 |
[01:55] | I know what you’re doing. | 我看穿你在耍什么花样了 |
[01:56] | Really? She was so subtle. | 真的吗 她说得这么”隐晦” |
[01:58] | Haley has a thing for bad boys, | 海莉总是喜欢坏男生 |
[02:00] | which was so me. | 真是有其母必有其女 |
[02:02] | Clearly. | 显然嘛 |
[02:04] | So if she’s going to be leaving the nest soon, | 如果她即将离巢而去 |
[02:06] | we’d prefer it was not on the back of a motorcycle. | 也最好不要是骑在摩托后座走的 |
[02:08] | My college roommate had a motorcycle. | 我大学室友就有辆摩托 |
[02:11] | Man, I had some good times on the back of that thing. | 我当年在车后座度过了很多幸福的时光 |
[02:15] | I can’t believe you did this. | 真不敢相信你会这么做 |
[02:16] | I’m not gonna babysit Bethenny’s nephew. Alex can have him. | 我可不要照顾贝瑟妮的侄儿 交给艾丽克斯了 |
[02:19] | Okay, I don’t need your rejects. | 被你拒绝的次品我可不稀罕 |
[02:21] | Hi, Ethan! I’m so glad you could make it. | 伊森 真高兴你能来 |
[02:24] | Thanks for inviting me. | 谢谢您邀请我 |
[02:24] | Sure. | 没事 |
[02:25] | Hi. I’m Al– | 你好 我叫艾 |
[02:26] | my 14-year-old sister. Ethan, was it? | 她是我14岁的小妹 伊森 对吧 |
[02:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:44] | And that’s my grandpa and his wife Gloria | 那是我外公和他老婆歌洛莉亚 |
[02:47] | and her son Manny. | 还有她儿子曼尼 |
[02:48] | Wow. You guys have a big family. | 你们真是个大家庭啊 |
[02:51] | Big family. | 大家庭呢 |
[02:53] | She likes him! | 她挺中意他的 |
[02:54] | Yeah, who wouldn’t? | 谁能不中意啊 |
[02:55] | Where’d you find him, a Tommy Hilfiger catalog? | 哪找来的 汤米·席尔菲格成衣目录吗 |
[02:58] | He got a 2200 on his S.A.T.S. | 他高考考了2200分 |
[03:00] | And those eyes… | 那双摄魂美眸 |
[03:01] | Okay, did you get him for Haley or for you? | 你是在挑女婿还是在找老公啊 |
[03:03] | Mitchell. | 米奇尔 |
[03:05] | You know, I haven’t been here since dad brought us when we were kids. | 自从小时候跟爸一起来之后 我就再也没来过了 |
[03:07] | Ohh, yeah. Remember? You cried in the Abraham Lincoln thing. | 对 记得吗 你还为那亚伯拉罕·林肯哭了 |
[03:11] | Hey, he’s a great president, | 人家是伟大的总统 |
[03:12] | and it was the first robot I ever saw. | 况且我也是头一回看见机器人 |
[03:15] | When Claire and Mitchell were young, | 克莱尔和米奇尔小时候 |
[03:16] | their mom and I were gonna take them to Disneyland. | 我和他们妈妈准备带他们去迪斯尼乐园玩 |
[03:19] | But that morning, Dede and I got in this huge fight | 那天早上 迪迪和我大吵一架 |
[03:21] | over something or other– surprise, surprise– | 就为了些鸡毛蒜皮的小事 |
[03:24] | and I ended up taking them on my own. | 最后我只好独自带他们去 |
[03:26] | Claire’s biggest fear was running into the evil queen. | 克莱尔的噩梦是撞见那邪恶皇后 |
[03:29] | My biggest fear was that I married her. | 我的噩梦是已经娶回家一个邪恶皇后 |
[03:33] | Okay, people over 46 inches, | 身高超过1米17的同志们 |
[03:35] | first stop–Indiana Jones! | 第一站 印第安纳琼斯 |
[03:37] | Have fun on the teacups, Lily. | 莉莉 你就在茶杯转盘里好好玩吧 |
[03:39] | Okay, let’s do this. | 大家出发吧 |
[03:40] | Oh, okay, wait just a second here, everybody. | 各位 先等一下 |
[03:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:46] | Is that a leash? | 你那是根遛狗绳吗 |
[03:47] | No, it’s a child safety tether. This way, sweetie. | 不 是孩童安全系绳 走这边 乖女儿 |
[03:51] | It–it’s a leash. | 那就是根遛狗绳 |
[03:52] | Don’t–don’t judge us. | 别对我们评判指责 |
[03:53] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[03:55] | We have a runner. | 我们家有个乱窜鬼 |
[03:56] | Lily is going through a phase– | 莉莉正处于某种阶段 |
[03:58] | at least… Oh, we hope it’s a phase. | 至少 我们希望这只是阶段现象 |
[03:59] | She bolts every chance she gets. | 她一逮到机会就往外窜 |
[04:01] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[04:03] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[04:05] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[04:05] | So we had no choice | 我们别无选择 |
[04:07] | to put her on a child safety tether. | 只能给她系上儿童安全系绳 |
[04:09] | It’s a leash. | 就是根遛狗绳 |
[04:11] | And we did have a choice. | 我们当然可以选择不系 |
[04:14] | Lily, sweetie, don’t pull. | 莉莉 宝贝 别拉绳子 |
[04:17] | Lily, heel! | 莉莉 跟紧 |
[04:17] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[04:19] | If I’d had known you guys were gonna do this, | 早知道你们会玩这个把戏 |
[04:20] | I’d have brought Stella. | 我就把斯黛拉也牵来了 |
[04:21] | It was Cam’s idea. | 都是小卡的主意 |
[04:22] | So much for the united front. | “多谢”你和我站在同一战线上 |
[04:23] | I’ll have you know, despite all your jokes, Lily enjoys it. | 告诉你 你尽管笑吧 莉莉自己享受就好 |
[04:27] | Okay, sweetie, you’re not helping. You’re not helping. | 宝贝 别学狗叫 你就别添乱了 |
[04:29] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. You guys, is that Dylan? | 我的天 你们快看 那不是迪兰吗 |
[04:31] | What? | 什么 |
[04:31] | Oh, jeez. | 老天 |
[04:32] | Dylan?! | 迪兰 |
[04:36] | Uh, what are you… I didn’t even know you were in town. | 你在干嘛 我都不知道你回城了 |
[04:38] | Either did I… | 我也不知道 |
[04:40] | Know you were in town. | 不知道你在城里 |
[04:41] | This town. Anaheim. | 我是说迪斯尼小城 阿纳海姆 |
[04:43] | I thought you were still in Wyoming. | 我以为你还在怀俄明州呢 |
[04:45] | I was, uh… | 我的确是 |
[04:47] | But, um… | 不过 |
[04:48] | Oh, shoot. | 糟了 |
[04:49] | You know, I, uh, gotta meet up with some friends | 我还得和几个朋友碰面 |
[04:51] | and I’m… really late. | 我已经迟到了 |
[04:54] | It was nice to see you, Haley, | 很高兴见到你 海莉 |
[04:55] | and everybody. | 还有大家 |
[04:58] | And dude I don’t know. | 还有我不认识的这位 |
[04:59] | I’m Ethan. It’s nice to meet you. | 我叫伊森 很高兴见到你 |
[05:01] | And polite dude I don’t know. | 彬彬有礼 可惜我还是不认识 |
[05:07] | Did Haley used to date that guy or something? | 海莉以前和那人交往过吗 |
[05:09] | Yep. You date her, that’s the club you’re joining. Mm. | 没错 你要是和她交往 就和他是同等级的货色了 |
[05:13] | Of course he would still look amazing. | 他真是风采不减当年 |
[05:15] | Does he? I hadn’t noticed. | 有吗 我怎么没觉得 |
[05:17] | Did you know that Ethan plays the trumpet? | 伊森会吹小号你知道吗 |
[05:20] | No great surprise with those lips of his, huh? | 难怪有那么性感的嘴唇 是吧 |
[05:23] | Coo-coo-ca-choo, Mrs. Robinson. | 一切进展顺利啊 鲁宾逊太太 |
[05:26] | Okay, buddy, moment of truth. | 好了伙计 测量真相的时刻了 |
[05:30] | Yes! | 好哎 |
[05:31] | This is gonna be so awesome! Yeah! | 可要玩到爽翻天啊 |
[05:38] | In 45 minutes, this is gonna be so awesome! | 再等45分钟 玩到爽翻天啊 |
[05:46] | Look, Reuben, | 听着罗本 |
[05:47] | I have some underperformers I have to unload, | 我手头有不少垃圾股要抛 |
[05:49] | and I don’t have access to a computer. | 可现在周围没电脑可以连上网 |
[05:51] | Log in as moneydelgado– | 用”钱爷·迪尔加多”的名字登录 |
[05:53] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[05:54] | By all means, Reuben, | 快想办法去 罗本 |
[05:55] | go get a popsicle while the nikkei closes. | “日经指数”闭市了再去吃冰棒好吗 |
[05:57] | I wanna be a pauper. | 别让我变成穷鬼 |
[05:59] | Mom, my stocks just took a dive. | 妈 我那支股票突然暴跌 |
[06:00] | Your phone is about to take a dive. | 你再说我把你手机跌水里去 |
[06:02] | Come on! Where do we want to go next? | 赶紧的 我们下一站去哪 |
[06:04] | Oh! Ethan and I want to try the haunted mansion. | 伊森和我想去”幽灵公馆”里探险 |
[06:06] | There is no you and Ethan. | 你可别趁机勾搭伊森 |
[06:08] | Let’s go to the jungle cruise. It’s right there. | 我们去丛林探险吧 就在那不远 |
[06:10] | Why? Tired of walking in those heels? | 咋了 厌倦了穿高跟鞋走远路吗 |
[06:12] | No. You tired of being with a hot wife? | 没 你会厌倦性感火辣的娇妻吗 |
[06:17] | Well, well, well. What do you know? | 哎呦 你瞅瞅 可真没料到 |
[06:18] | Another caring parent with a child safety tether. | 又一个负责任的家长在用儿童安全系绳 |
[06:21] | See? We’re not the only people who use them. | 看 我们又不是唯一在用的 |
[06:22] | Hi! Aren’t they adorable? | 你家小孩真可爱 |
[06:24] | Oh, and look at your cutie! | 瞧瞧你家小可爱 |
[06:25] | Oh, well, yes. She just wanted to say hi. | 可不是嘛 她就想打个招呼 |
[06:27] | Oh. Sorry. They’re a little feisty today. | 不好意思 他俩今天有点小毛躁 |
[06:29] | Oh! No problem. She’s friendly. | 没关系 她脾气挺好 |
[06:31] | Rex, gentle. | 雷克斯 礼貌点 |
[06:32] | Oh, his–his name’s Rex, huh? | 他叫雷克斯[霸王龙] 对吧 |
[06:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:35] | Oh, okay. Lily, no, sweetie. Lily, um… | 那什么 莉莉 宝贝 莉莉… |
[06:37] | Oh. Sorry. He–he just gets excited. | 抱歉 他就是有点人来疯 |
[06:38] | Oh, yeah, no–oh, no problem. | 是啊 没关系 |
[06:39] | Lily, stop moving, sweetie. Stop moving. | 莉莉 别跑了 亲爱的 停下来 |
[06:40] | Okay, you got this. | 好的 交给你了 |
[06:41] | Okay. Okay. Good girl! Good girl! Sorry. | 好嘞 好嘞 乖女儿 乖女儿 抱歉 |
[06:47] | You know what the fight with Dede was about? | 想知道那次我为啥要和迪迪吵吗 |
[06:49] | I taped a football game over an episode of “Dallas.” | 我录橄榄球比赛时洗掉了一集《达拉斯豪门恩怨》 |
[06:53] | Who bails on a family trip to Disneyland | 谁会就此撇下全家 拒绝一起去迪斯尼 |
[06:56] | over something like that? | 就为那么点鸡毛蒜皮的小事 |
[06:57] | Ironically, Dallas was playing in the game. | 讽刺的是 达拉斯那场比赛还上场了 |
[07:00] | And I remember pointing that out to her, | 我当时还指给她看来着 |
[07:02] | and then I remember | 再接着我就记得 |
[07:03] | a video cassette flying at my head. | 一盒录影带朝我脑门飞了过来 |
[07:05] | You do not play the cello. | 你不是真的拉大提琴吧 |
[07:06] | I do. Even geekier–I’m good. | 是的 虽说有点怪咖 我不在乎 |
[07:08] | Okay, answer me this– | 那好 回答我一个问题 |
[07:09] | I will answer you this. | 回答你十个问题都行 |
[07:11] | Why do people carry cellos around? | 为什么人们总是随身拖着大提琴 |
[07:14] | You know, people aren’t expected to lug a piano around. | 也没见人拖着钢琴到处走啊 |
[07:16] | What’s the cutoff? | 原因不同在哪里 |
[07:16] | I know, right? Like, go where the cello is. | 可不是嘛 大提琴 任我行 |
[07:21] | Oh, look at this. I think I’ve inadvertently | 瞧瞧他们 我无心插了一柳 |
[07:23] | set up my 14-year-old with a college boy. | 倒是给一14岁小萝莉和一大学男孩遮上了荫 |
[07:25] | The boy was your doing? | 那男孩是你找来的 |
[07:26] | Yes. Yes, and he was perfect, | 是啊 是啊 完美的男子 |
[07:28] | and Haley was into him until, | 海莉之前对他还是挺有好感的 |
[07:30] | of course, we ran into Dylan. | 直到我们撞见了迪兰 |
[07:32] | I mean, come on, dad. What are the odds of that happening? | 说真的 怎么会有那么巧的事情 |
[07:34] | It’s a small world. | 这世界小得很 |
[07:35] | Yes, it is. | 可不是嘛 |
[07:36] | – You see what I did there? – I did. | -瞧见我刚刚的风采了吗 -我懂 |
[07:37] | – ‘Cause it’s a ride. – I got it. Got it, dad. I got it. | -一把年纪疯狂玩 -我懂 我懂 老爸 |
[07:38] | It’s so frustrating because… | 真是让我太沮丧了… |
[07:40] | I know I can’t run Haley’s life for her, | 我知道我不能替海莉做主 |
[07:42] | but if she would let me, I would be so good at it. | 不过如果她同意了 我肯定干得特别棒 |
[07:45] | Right, ’cause parents always know what’s best for their kids. | 对啊 父母可是最会替孩子着想了 |
[07:48] | You remember that nice girl at the office | 还记得我办公室里那个好女孩 |
[07:49] | I tried to fix Mitch up with? | 就是我打算介绍个米奇的那个吗 |
[07:50] | No offense, dad, but I think I probably have | 无意冒犯 不过在理解孩子的”需求”方面 |
[07:53] | a better sense of what my kids need than you did. | 我的能力应该是比你更胜一筹的 |
[07:55] | I think it’s cute you think that. | 你这么想可真是天真 |
[07:58] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[07:59] | It was so awesome! | 玩得真是爽极了 |
[08:01] | The jeep was jerking around… | 那车到处乱窜 |
[08:03] | And–and there was a lot of sharp turns and big drops. | 那里到处是急转弯和大坡度 |
[08:05] | It just kept going. | 它还继续往前开 |
[08:06] | Wow. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:08] | Great. Why wouldn’t I be? | 好得很 怎么会不好 |
[08:10] | Because you’re kinda leaning on me. | 因为我感觉你需要我的搀扶 |
[08:11] | Well, isn’t that what a marriage is? | 婚姻不就是要相互扶持吗 |
[08:13] | Ohh. Oh, Alex, stop touching him. | 艾丽克斯 放开那个男孩 |
[08:17] | Oh. You look like hell. | 你看上去糟透了 |
[08:18] | I’m feeling a little dizzy. | 我晕头转向 满眼金星 |
[08:20] | I think that ride did something to me. | 估计是刚才那一趟车给坐的 |
[08:21] | The fluid in your inner ear is thickening. | 你内耳中的液体会变浓 |
[08:23] | That’s what happens when you get old. | 身体老化时就会这样 |
[08:24] | It is? | 是吗 |
[08:25] | Yeah, you can’t take the motion. | 某些动作你已经消受不起了 |
[08:27] | I gotta pop a dramamine to get in my swivel chair. | 我坐旋转椅之前都得先来颗”晕海宁” |
[08:29] | That is not it. I’m king of the roller coasters. | 才不是那样 我可是过山车之王 |
[08:33] | I think I just put | 我觉得是因为 |
[08:33] | too big of a whipped cream smile on my pancake this morning. | 早上我往烤饼里放太多生奶油了 |
[08:36] | You guys wanna go on matterhorn? | 你俩想去马特洪峰上看看吗 |
[08:37] | Luke, I think me and your dad are gonna sit this one out, | 卢克 我和你爸还是坐这等你吧 |
[08:39] | maybe get one them big pickles. | 或许弄一大份腌黄瓜分着吃 |
[08:41] | No! You’re gonna have to eat that pickle on your own, Jay. | 不 腌黄瓜你自己吃吧 杰 |
[08:44] | I still got a few good years left. | 我尚有几年年轻力壮的日子呢 |
[08:46] | Luke, wait up! | 卢克 等等我 |
[08:48] | I’ll race you there! | 比比谁先到那 |
[08:52] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我没事 我没事 |
[08:58] | Okay, everybody’s looking at us. | 每个人都在盯着咱 |
[08:59] | I haven’t been judged by this many people | 我已经很久没被这么多人围观过了 |
[09:01] | since I forgot my canvas bags at whole foods. | 上次还是去全食市场忘带帆布包 |
[09:03] | Yeah, well, maybe they’re staring | 他们盯着我们可能是因为 |
[09:04] | because we have what they want. | 对我们美好生活的羡慕嫉妒恨 |
[09:05] | Whoa! Oh, a pet daughter. ‘Cause that… | 你是在说我们的”宠物闺女”吗 |
[09:07] | You know, I don’t care what people think. | 旁人说什么我可不在乎 |
[09:09] | If I thought it would keep my daughter safe, | 只要我觉得可以保证我家闺女的安全 |
[09:10] | I would have a kangaroo pouch sewn into my midriff. | 让我在腹部缝一个袋鼠育儿袋我都愿意 |
[09:13] | That’s gonna work out really well for you as a single parent. | 你身为单亲家长 这么一来是挺方便 |
[09:15] | Okay, we just got a glare from Mr. Socks-with-sandals. | 那”短袜凉脱”男诧异地看了我们一眼 |
[09:17] | All right, that’s it. | 好了 我受够了 |
[09:19] | Lily, I’m gonna take off this leash. | 莉莉 我来替你把这遛狗绳给解了 |
[09:21] | I think it’s a mistake. | 我觉得这样做是不对的 |
[09:21] | But I don’t want you to run away, | 但同时我也不希望你会乱跑 |
[09:23] | ’cause that would be very, very unsafe, | 因为那样非常 非常危险 |
[09:24] | and if we lost you, | 一旦我们找不着你 |
[09:26] | you’d be very scared, and we’d be very sad. Okay? | 你会惊恐万分 我们会悲痛欲绝 好吗 |
[09:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:30] | All right. | 很好 |
[09:30] | See, Cam? You treat her like a human being | 看 小卡 你若把她当个人对待 |
[09:32] | and she acts like one. | 她就会以人的标准要求自己 |
[09:34] | Chip ‘n Dale! | 《奇奇与蒂蒂》 |
[09:36] | Oh, great. Now she’s chasing squirrels. Lily! | 这下好了 她去追松鼠去了 莉莉 |
[09:38] | Honey, come on! | 亲爱的 别跑 |
[09:39] | Lily! Lily! | 莉莉 莉莉 |
[09:46] | Hey! How was Splash Mountain? | “激流勇进”好玩吗 |
[09:47] | It was great! Maybe we go again. | 棒极了 要不我们再玩一次 |
[09:49] | No, thanks. There was no reception in there. | 我就免了 里面连手机信号都没有 |
[09:51] | You know how many bars I had? Zip-a-Dee-doo-dah. | 知道刚刚我手机有几格信号吗 完全没有 |
[09:55] | Reuben, talk to me! | 罗本 赶紧汇报 |
[09:57] | Must be nice to get out of those shoes for a minute. | 你要是脱了鞋休息一会儿肯定特舒坦 |
[09:59] | I don’t know what you talking about. | 你这是在说什么呢 |
[10:01] | Nothing. I’m just making conversation. | 没啥 就随便唠唠 |
[10:03] | Hey. Check it out. | 快来看看 |
[10:04] | I bought one of those souvenir photos | 我这有张你们刚玩”激流勇进”时 |
[10:07] | with you and Manny on the ride. | 你和曼尼拍下的纪念照 |
[10:09] | Boy, it looks like you’re having a good time. | 老天 你刚才真是玩得挺爽 |
[10:11] | Wait a minute. What’s that in your hand? | 等下 你手里拿的是什么啊 |
[10:13] | Are those shoes? | 是双高跟鞋吗 |
[10:15] | I’m not even sure that that is us, Jay. | 这么模糊我都看不清是谁 杰 |
[10:17] | Why are you walking around in pain? | 你为什么要忍着痛走路 |
[10:18] | Just admit the shoes were a bad idea. | 你就承认吧 穿这鞋来就不合适 |
[10:21] | I am not in pain. | 我可没感觉到痛 |
[10:22] | I just didn’t want my favorite walking shoes to get wet there. | 我就是怕我最爱的鞋给弄湿了而已 |
[10:26] | Okay, my bad. | 好吧 我错了 |
[10:28] | Well, we’ve gotta meet everybody in Tomorrowland, | 我们还得去”明日世界”和大家会合呢 |
[10:30] | so we’d better get movin’ | 所以赶紧走吧 |
[10:31] | ’cause it’s all the way on the other side of the park. | 那地方可是在公园的另一边呢 |
[10:34] | I’m fine. | 我好得很 |
[10:35] | You just try to keep up with us. | 你可别让我们给甩下了 |
[10:39] | I can’t take this. | 我看不下去了 |
[10:43] | Dad, throw your hands up! It’s fun! | 爸 把手松开 太刺激了 |
[10:46] | Oh, yeah, it is fun! | 是啊 真刺激 |
[10:56] | Reuben, if you heard about that stock at a birthday party, | 罗本 如果你是在生日聚会上听说那股票的 |
[10:59] | it’s already too late. | 那就已经晚了 |
[11:00] | Gloria! | 歌洛莉亚 |
[11:02] | Gloria, sit down for a second. | 歌洛莉亚 坐会儿 |
[11:03] | I’m fine, Jay. | 杰 我没事 |
[11:04] | Please? | 求你了 |
[11:06] | Look… | 听我说 |
[11:07] | You may not be in pain… | 你也许不痛苦 |
[11:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:09] | But I’m in pain just thinking you’re in pain. | 但只要觉得你痛苦 我就会痛苦 |
[11:11] | So humor me for one minute. | 所以 你就乖乖听我一回 |
[11:14] | What are those? | 这是什么 |
[11:15] | There wasn’t a big selection at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. | “灰姑娘”小店里没多少款式可供选择 |
[11:19] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[11:20] | I cannot walk around in public with these… | 我不能在大庭广众之下穿着… |
[11:24] | Things. They’re so yellow and so ugly. | 这种东西走路 又黄有丑 |
[11:27] | And… and they’re so softy | 而且还很软 |
[11:29] | and so comfortable. | 很舒服 |
[11:31] | Jay, what is this? | 杰 这是什么 |
[11:34] | Thank you for going shopping for me. | 谢谢你给我买了这个 |
[11:36] | Thank you for worrying about my feet. | 谢谢你心疼我的脚 |
[11:38] | Thank you for giving me your jacket when I’m cold. | 谢谢你在我冷的时候把外套给我穿 |
[11:42] | You’re such a good man, Jay. | 杰 你真是个好男人 |
[11:43] | Thank you. Mmm. | 谢谢 |
[11:49] | I didn’t expect you to be so… | 没想到你突然变得这么… |
[11:52] | So nice. | 温柔 |
[11:53] | Why are you so surprised? | 你为何如此惊讶 |
[11:56] | Now please don’t go all Latin on me when I say this. | 我说这话 你可别生气 |
[12:00] | Is it possible | 莫非 |
[12:02] | you get angry from time to time | 你总发无名火的原因是 |
[12:05] | because you’re always wearing… | 你脚下穿的一直是 |
[12:07] | Uncomfortable shoes? | 让你搓火的鞋子 |
[12:13] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[12:15] | Can you get me a couple of more? | 能再给我买几双这样的鞋吗 |
[12:17] | Maybe they have purple? | 说不定有紫色的 |
[12:19] | Whatever you want, honey. | 你想要啥都行 宝贝 |
[12:22] | All I’m saying is, | 我是说 |
[12:23] | it seemed like you were pretty into Ethan | 你似乎很喜欢伊森 |
[12:25] | until Dylan showed up. | 直到迪兰出现 |
[12:26] | Don’t get me wrong. Ethan’s nice, but he’s no Dylan. | 别误会我 伊森人很好 但他不是迪兰 |
[12:29] | Maybe that’s a good thing? | 那不是好事吗 |
[12:30] | Why? Because Dylan’s a free spirit? | 为什么 就因为迪兰自由随性吗 |
[12:32] | He’s too edgy for you? | 是因为他太前卫了吗 |
[12:34] | He plays by his own rules? | 还是因为他的特立独行 |
[12:36] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[12:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:38] | I beg of you to turn around | 我想请你转身 |
[12:40] | and experience with me the greatest moment of my life. | 和我一同见证我此生最难忘的一幕 |
[12:48] | Your rebel boyfriend’s a Dapper Dan. | 你的叛逆男友变成了四重奏歌手 |
[12:51] | Maybe that’s not him. | 也许我们看错了 |
[12:57] | Dylan! | 迪兰 |
[12:58] | Uh, uh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:00] | Sorry. Um… | 对不起 |
[13:01] | It certainly seems like him. | 确实很像他 |
[13:05] | Oh, my God. He looked like | 天呐 他看起来 |
[13:06] | those old pictures of dad from high school. | 像老爸高中时的旧照片 |
[13:10] | So anyway, I’ve really been into street art lately. | 反正 我最近爱上街头艺术了 |
[13:11] | Oh, there’s a really great exhibit downtown. I’ll take you. | 城里有个展览很不错 我带你去吧 |
[13:13] | Oh, on what, your razor scooter? | 怎么去 用你那”劲爆”踏板车去吗 |
[13:15] | Mom wants you. | 老妈找你 |
[13:16] | I-I-I… | 我 我 我 |
[13:16] | Ethan! I’ve been looking all over for you! | 伊森 我到处找你呢 |
[13:23] | I remember I was on Pirates of the Caribbean, | 我记得当时是在玩”加勒比海盗” |
[13:26] | and this whole fight with Dede was really eating at me. | 跟迪迪吵得那一架真是太闹心了 |
[13:29] | And there was this angry animatronic wench | 游乐项目中有个疯婆娘 |
[13:32] | with a rolling pin, chasing some poor pirate around. | 拿着擀面杖 追着个可怜的海盗 |
[13:34] | They were on a track, running in circles, | 他俩绕着一个圆环不停转圈 |
[13:37] | so he could never get away from her. | 也就是说他永远摆脱不了她 |
[13:39] | And I remember thinking, | 我当时就在想 |
[13:41] | I can’t save you, buddy, | 哥们 我是救不了你 |
[13:43] | but I’m getting off this ride. | 但我要结束我自己的婚姻之旅 |
[13:46] | …and–and we were going around a corner, | 然后 然后我们正要拐弯 |
[13:48] | and I was screaming and I swallowed a bug. | 我尖叫了 吃进了一只虫子 |
[13:50] | Oh, being tail is everything that I dreamed it would be. | 我最喜欢坐最后一节车厢了 |
[13:53] | What should we do next? | 接下来该干啥呢 |
[13:54] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[13:55] | Where we gonna sit down? | 我们坐哪儿 |
[13:56] | The ground. Here, this is good right here. Oh! | 坐地上就这儿 坐这儿就好 |
[13:59] | Are you okay, dad? | 爸 你没事吧 |
[14:00] | No, I’m not okay. | 我不行了 |
[14:03] | I hate to tell you this, | 虽然我不想承认 |
[14:03] | but these rides are killing me. | 可这一趟趟车坐的我命都快没了 |
[14:05] | B-but you’re the king of roller coasters. | 你可是过山车之王啊 |
[14:07] | I know! | 我知道 |
[14:09] | Something happens when you get older. | 岁月不饶人啊 |
[14:11] | Guess you can’t take it. | 身体已经吃不消了 |
[14:14] | One of my favorite things in the world | 我这辈子最喜欢干的事儿 |
[14:15] | is doing stupid fun stuff with you, | 就是和你一起做傻事 |
[14:18] | like pogo stick basketball | 比如踩着跳跳鼠打篮球 |
[14:19] | or trying to get a swing to go all the way around. | 以及试图把秋千荡一整个圈 |
[14:21] | Next time, we should sit on a fire extinguisher. | 下一次咱试试坐在灭火器上 |
[14:24] | Yes, or a bottle of coke and some mentos. | 好 或者是可乐加薄荷糖 |
[14:27] | Honestly, though, the way I’m feeling right now, | 不过说实话 我现在的感受是 |
[14:29] | I don’t know if there’s gonna be a next time. | 不知道自己还能不能活到那时候 |
[14:32] | Dad, we can always find cool stuff to do. | 爸 我们总能找到好玩的事儿干 |
[14:35] | Even if you’re old and in a wheelchair, | 哪怕你老了 坐在轮椅里 |
[14:38] | I’ll take you to the mall | 我会带你到商场 |
[14:39] | and push you as fast as you wanna go. | 你想飞多快 我就推多快 |
[14:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:42] | You’d do that? | 你会那么做吗 |
[14:43] | Heck, yeah. | 必须的 |
[14:44] | And we’ll pop some wheelies, too. | 再试试玩轮椅特技 |
[14:46] | That sounds fun. | 听起来不错哦 |
[14:46] | And I’ll take you to the top of a huge hill and just let go. | 我还会把你推到山顶上 然后放手 |
[14:49] | Okay, we’ll nail down the specifics later, | 好吧 细节我们以后好商量 |
[14:51] | but that… That’s really nice. | 不过听起来真棒 |
[14:55] | So do you still wanna talk or– | 你还想接着聊吗 |
[14:57] | No, go. Ride Space Mountain. | 不聊了 去玩”飞跃太空山”吧 |
[15:00] | Uh, at the end, when they take a picture, | 最后他们照相时 |
[15:01] | do something hilarious for both of us. | 做搞怪的动作吧 算我一个 |
[15:03] | You’re gonna die. | 那会要了你的命的 |
[15:05] | When you see it, not ’cause you’re old. | 我是说你看到会笑死的 不是说你太老了 |
[15:10] | Lily! Lily, stop! | 莉莉 莉莉 别跑 |
[15:12] | Dad! Dad, grab her! | 爸爸 爸爸 抓住她 |
[15:13] | Hey, I gotcha, you little monkey! | 抓住你了 你这小猴子 |
[15:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:16] | Hey, Cam, I got her. | 嘿 小卡 我逮住她了 |
[15:17] | We’re in Fantasyland. Where are you? | 我们在”幻想世界” 你们在哪儿 |
[15:20] | Okay, it’s toontown, | 好吧 那是叫”卡通城” |
[15:21] | not toonton. | 不是”卡咚城” |
[15:22] | You’ve been watching too much PBS. | 你看太多PBS电视台的剧了 |
[15:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:25] | All right, honey, come here. | 好吧 宝贝 过来 |
[15:27] | I don’t like this thing. | 我不喜欢这东西 |
[15:29] | Yeah? | 是嘛 |
[15:29] | Well, I don’t like running like a crazy person | 我还不想像个疯子一样 |
[15:31] | through Downton Disney– | 在《唐顿迪斯尼庄园》跑来跑去呢 |
[15:33] | Downtown Disney. | “迪斯尼市镇” |
[15:35] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道做什么好 |
[15:35] | Well, the leash is not the answer. You want my help? | 遛狗绳既然行不通 让我给你指条明路 |
[15:38] | Yes, please! | 快帮帮我吧 |
[15:38] | ‘Cause I can fix this for you in about two minutes. | 给我两分钟 我就能帮你搞定 |
[15:41] | Come on, baby girl. Come with me. | 来吧 小姑娘 跟我走 |
[15:42] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上就回来 |
[15:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:45] | Where we going? Oh, this way? | 我们要去哪儿 这边吗 |
[15:50] | Manny, you don’t sound very happy | 曼尼 你这张苦逼脸不像是来 |
[15:52] | for a kid that is flying an elephant. | 开开心心坐”小飞象”的孩子啊 |
[15:54] | I lost to Durkas. It’s not fair. | 我输给德卡斯了 这不公平 |
[15:57] | He wanted to buy IBM because he thought it was funny to say. | 他想买下IBM 因为他觉得这听起来很有趣 |
[15:59] | Well, I’m glad that you lost. | 好吧 我很高兴你输了 |
[16:01] | Fake money has changed you. | 模拟经营游戏让你变了 |
[16:03] | Where is the Manny that used to stop to smell the roses? | 从前那个会停下来赏花的曼尼去哪儿了 |
[16:07] | He took a bath on a solar start-up in San Jose. | 他搬到圣何塞 洗上太阳能热水澡了呢 |
[16:09] | You have been so busy burying your face in your phone | 你一整天都电话不离手 |
[16:12] | that you barely said hello to your family, | 跟家人连个招呼都不打 |
[16:15] | you gave Winnie the Pooh the cold shoulder, | 对维尼熊也是爱理不理 |
[16:17] | and you haven’t even noticed | 甚至都没注意到 |
[16:18] | that pretty girl in the blue elephant | 那边蓝色小象里的小美女 |
[16:21] | that has been smiling at you. | 一直冲着你笑呢 |
[16:24] | Not my type, but still it’s nice to be noticed. | 虽说不是我的型 但被人欣赏终究不错 |
[16:27] | You see what happens | 瞧见没 |
[16:28] | when you’re not burying your head in business? | 你醉心生意错过了多少幸福时光 |
[16:30] | You’re right. I’ll try to be more present. | 你说的对 我尽量享受当下吧 |
[16:35] | What the heck’s on your feet? | 你脚上是什么东西 |
[16:37] | They’re slippers! They’re like pillows. | 拖鞋 软得和枕头一样 |
[16:42] | Attagirl. | 小乖乖 |
[16:45] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[16:46] | Look. Your dad got her baby high heels, | 看 你爸给他孙女买了高跟鞋 |
[16:48] | which we said we were never gonna let her wear. | 咱不是说过绝不让她穿吗 |
[16:50] | I love ’em. | 我喜欢这鞋 |
[16:50] | You look gorgeous, sweetie. | 你看起来真漂亮 宝贝 |
[16:52] | Oh, my gosh. You felt people judged us before? | 老天 想想刚才旁人对咱的嫌弃劲儿 |
[16:54] | Wait till they meet little Miss Anaheim. | 现在却是阿纳海姆选美小冠军 |
[16:55] | Who cares? Look at her. She can barely move. | 那倒还好 不过她是走都走不利索了 |
[16:58] | Thank you, dad. | 多谢了 老爸 |
[17:00] | You know what? She’s got pretty good gams for a 3-year-old. | 知道吗 三岁的女娃就有这美腿 真难得 |
[17:06] | Cheese! | 茄子 |
[17:07] | Got it. Thanks, little John. | 好了 谢谢 约翰熊 |
[17:09] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[17:12] | Ooh, they have corn dogs. | 那边有卖玉米热狗的 |
[17:13] | We gotta get one before we go back. They are legendary. | 回家前一定得吃一个 绝世美味 |
[17:15] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[17:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:17] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[17:19] | It’s me. Dylan. | 是我 迪兰 |
[17:21] | I’m in the bear suit. I borrowed it to talk to you. | 我穿着熊戏服 专门借来好跟你说话 |
[17:23] | Why are you dancing like that? | 你为什么要这样跳舞 |
[17:25] | This is what little John does. Maybe. | 约翰熊就是这样跳的 可能吧 |
[17:28] | I don’t know what movie this dude is from. | 我不知道这货出自哪部电影 |
[17:29] | I’m not even supposed to be talking to you. | 我根本不应该跟你讲话的 |
[17:31] | Well, I’m not talking to you. | 我也不想跟你说 |
[17:33] | No, you can talk. | 不 你可以说话 |
[17:36] | I know, but I’m mad. | 我知道 可我气得说不出 |
[17:37] | You came back to town and didn’t even call me. | 你回到家都不给我打个电话 |
[17:40] | I was embarrassed. | 我觉得太丢人了 |
[17:41] | I lost my job at the dude ranch, | 我丢掉了度假牧场的工作 |
[17:43] | and I wanted to get my act together first. | 我得先理清头绪 |
[17:45] | But the four dweebs on a bike act? | 四傻蛋骑单车有用吗 |
[17:48] | Hey, the dapper dans are a main street tradition | 四重唱可是街头表演的老传统 |
[17:50] | since 1959. | 1959年就开始了 |
[17:52] | Hey, what’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[17:55] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:56] | I still love her, Ethan. | 我还爱着她 伊森 |
[17:58] | Okay, how do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[17:59] | It’s Dylan. | 我是迪兰 |
[18:00] | Look, I don’t wanna harsh your day, | 我今天不是故意来给你添堵 |
[18:03] | but I never stopped loving Haley and I never will! | 但我一直爱着海莉 而且会爱到地老天荒 |
[18:07] | I-is this some sort of joke? | 你这是在演滑稽戏呢 |
[18:08] | Do I look like I’m joking? | 我看起来很滑稽吗 |
[18:10] | Dylan, let’s not do this now. | 迪兰 现在别这样 |
[18:11] | It has to be now. I’ve got a parade at 3:00. | 就得现在 我三点还得参加游行 |
[18:15] | Hey, seriously, dude, back off. | 说真的哥们 边儿呆着去 |
[18:16] | Okay, that was my face. | 首先 这可是我的脸 |
[18:19] | And you’re the one who needs to back off. | 再者 该一边凉快的人是你 |
[18:25] | You… | 你… |
[18:26] | Okay. This thing’s kinda heavy. | 好吧 这套衣服还挺重的 |
[18:28] | I can’t get up. | 我起不来了 |
[18:29] | Ethan? Ethan, what is going on? What are you doing? | 伊森 伊森 怎么啦 你在做什么 |
[18:33] | Uh, hi, Mrs. Dunphy. | 你好 邓菲太太 |
[18:34] | Help me up. | 搭把手 |
[18:36] | No. | 不 |
[18:39] | If I could get up, I would–uhh! | 可别让我起来 要不我一定… |
[18:44] | Come on, Lily sweetie. Keep up, honey. | 快点 莉莉宝贝 跟上 亲爱的 |
[18:46] | – Come on. – Phil, you don’t look like you’re doing very well. | -快点 -菲尔 你看起来没什么精神啊 |
[18:49] | Maybe because I officially became an old man | 可能是因为刚才在雷鸣山我正式 |
[18:51] | back there at thunder mountain. | 体会到了这身老骨头的脆弱 |
[18:54] | Oh, my goodness. You are burning up. | 我的天 你好烫啊 |
[18:55] | You might have the flu. | 你可能是得流感了 |
[18:59] | A bunch of guys at work had the flu, | 我有几个同事得流感了 |
[19:00] | and we all drink orange juice out of the same carton. | 我们共享一盒橙汁来着 |
[19:03] | We should get cups. | 应该用杯子的 |
[19:05] | Luke, did you hear that?! I have the flu! | 卢克 听到了吗 是因为我得流感了 |
[19:08] | Glad we didn’t share that pickle. | 幸好我们没有共享那根腌黄瓜 |
[19:10] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[19:13] | Oh, hey, hey, guys. Where’s Ethan? | 大家伙儿 伊森呢 |
[19:14] | Oh, he’s staying. He ran into some friends. | 他还在 去找他朋友去了 |
[19:16] | But Dylan got fired, so… | 但迪兰被炒掉了 所以… |
[19:18] | Don’t freak out. We have to give him a ride home. | 先别抓狂 不过我们得把迪兰捎回家 |
[19:21] | And we’re back together. | 还有我们破镜重圆了 |
[19:25] | Hey, no one goes home till we hit the Lincoln thing. | 没看林肯前 谁都别想走 |
[19:28] | Yawn. | 无聊 |
[19:29] | Don’t even try to fight it. | 别做徒劳的反抗 |
[19:30] | Yeah, he made us go when we were kids. | 我们小时候 他就逼我们看 |
[19:32] | Come on, people! It’s a robotic president! | 来吧各位 那可是机器人总统 |
[19:35] | What’s not to love? | 爱还来不及 |
[19:36] | A robotic president? | 机器人总统 |
[19:37] | So my plan was, drive Claire and Mitchell home, | 我原计划是 带克莱尔和米奇尔回家 |
[19:41] | put them to bed, | 哄他们睡觉后 |
[19:42] | pour myself a big tumbler of scotch, | 给自己倒上一大杯威士忌 |
[19:45] | and tell Dede it was over. | 然后跟迪迪说离婚 |
[19:47] | But on the way out, we made one last stop. | 但在回家前 我们又去了一处地方 |
[19:50] | If destruction be our lot, | 如果我们注定要灭亡 |
[19:53] | we are ourselves | 只有自己 |
[19:55] | must be its author and finisher. | 是自己的掘墓人 |
[19:59] | As a nation of free men, | 在自由人民组成的国家里 |
[20:02] | we must live through all times… | 我们必须经历过种种… |
[20:04] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[20:05] | Maybe it’s what robot Lincoln said about a man’s duty | 可能是机器人林肯说到了男人的责任 |
[20:08] | or keeping the union together. | 或者要紧密”结合”在一起 |
[20:11] | Maybe I just chickened out. | 也可能就是我怂了 |
[20:14] | But I realized that staying with my kids | 但我意识到和我的孩子们在一起 |
[20:16] | was more important than leaving my wife. | 比离开妻子重要得多 |
[20:19] | Now that’s not the right decision for everyone, | 这样的选择并非适合所有人 |
[20:22] | but it was the right decision for me. | 但对我来说是绝对明智的 |
[20:24] | And in that faith, | 凭着这信心 |
[20:26] | let us, to the end, | 让我们至终 |
[20:29] | dare to do our duty | 能够恪尽职责 |
[20:32] | as we understand it. | 像我们心中理解的那样 |
[20:33] | So I stuck it out until they were grown… | 于是我坚持到了孩子们长大成人 |
[20:35] | Jay, you want to join me in the jacuzzi? | 杰 要不要一起洗个鸳鸯浴 |
[20:39] | And the universe rewarded me. | 苍天有眼 苦尽甘来 |
[20:46] | Here we go! | 开始咯 |
[20:47] | Hey, dad, roller coast fist bump. | 爸 来个过山车拳拳碰 |
[20:59] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[21:04] | Is this gonna be so awesome! | 肯定酷毙了 |
[21:11] | Close your eyes. It make it more fun. | 闭上眼睛 感觉更爽 |
[21:14] | Oh, yeah. That is more fun. | 是啊 的确更爽 |