时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Oh Phil, honey you’re still up. | 菲尔 亲爱的怎么还不睡 |
[00:04] | Ok. How’s this sound? | 你听听这样如何 |
[00:05] | Mitchell, I love you very much, | 米奇尔 我很爱很爱你 |
[00:07] | not only love you but I admire you | 我不光爱你 更钦佩你 |
[00:10] | and someday I hope to… | 有朝一日我愿… |
[00:11] | Are you firing him or proposing to him? | 你是在炒鱿鱼还是表白啊 |
[00:13] | Honey, this was supposed to be a part-time job. | 亲爱的 那本来就只是份兼职 |
[00:15] | He was gonna be done in the summer anyway. | 何况他原本也只打算干到夏天 |
[00:17] | – Just be direct. – I should have warned him. | -直接说就好了 -之前应该给他提个醒的 |
[00:19] | How do you tell someone | 可叫我怎么开口 |
[00:20] | they have a reputation for being lazy? | 指出他懒名远扬呢 |
[00:22] | Mitchell? Lazy? | 米奇尔 懒? |
[00:23] | Yeah. Yeah. He handed in a couple of contracts late, | 没错 好几份合同他都迟迟才交 |
[00:26] | but I didn’t want to say anything | 我又不好对此说三道四 |
[00:27] | because he’s practically doing this for free. | 因为他基本算是在义务劳动了 |
[00:29] | I can’t do this! | 我办不来 |
[00:30] | This isn’t the face of a cold-blooded hatchet man. | 我就不是做冷血杀手的料 |
[00:33] | Will you do it? | 要不你来 |
[00:37] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did we wake you up? | 抱歉 我们把你吵醒了吗 |
[00:40] | No, I was up. | 不 一直就没睡 |
[00:42] | I’m worried about tomorrow. | 为明天的事犯愁呢 |
[00:43] | My art teacher acts like I don’t exist, | 我的美术老师一直对我熟视无睹 |
[00:45] | but I have one last chance | 不过我还有最后一次机会 |
[00:46] | to impress him at our year-end art fair. | 在期末美术展上一鸣惊人 |
[00:48] | A few students are doing living versions of famous paintings. | 有几个学生准备制作名画的现实版 |
[00:51] | I’ve chosen this one, and I’m using my own family. | 我选了这幅 我们一家老小齐上阵 |
[00:54] | Brilliant, right? | 有才吧 |
[00:55] | When I told him, he said, “That’s nice, Alice.” | 当我告诉他时他说 “不错啊爱丽丝” |
[00:58] | It’s been a year. | 都上了一年课了 |
[00:59] | Alice? Really? | 爱丽丝 名字都叫错 |
[01:01] | Honey, do you think you’re nervous | 宝贝 你这么紧张 |
[01:03] | because you’ve got a little crush on Mr. Jarvis? | 是因为你其实有点暗恋贾维斯老师吗 |
[01:04] | – No. – Are you sure? | -才不是 -确定吗 |
[01:05] | Because I’ve seen the way you look at him– | 你瞅他那眼神我可见识过 |
[01:06] | Sounds like you’re the one with the crush! Mm. | 我看有点暗恋他的人是你吧 |
[01:09] | I’ve just never had a teacher not like me before. | 我只是从没碰见过不喜欢我的老师 |
[01:11] | Well, Ms. Davis. Mm. | 戴维斯老师对你不咋地 |
[01:12] | Please. She’s a gym teacher. | 拜托 她是教体育的好不好 |
[01:14] | She is to teaching what Dr. Seuss is to medicine. | 她的执教能力就和瑟斯博士的医疗知识一样 |
[01:16] | And to think she didn’t like you. | 怪不得她看你不顺眼 |
[01:19] | You? What’s your problem? | 那位 你怎么也没睡 |
[01:21] | Nothing. I’m just excited for tomorrow. | 没事 就是对明天有点小兴奋 |
[01:23] | I’m getting a medal at school | 学校要为我颁发奖牌 |
[01:25] | because I put out a fire. | 因为我扑灭了一场火 |
[01:27] | Maybe that’s what I should be when I grow up… | 也许我长大后可以往这方面发展发展 |
[01:30] | A professional medal-getter. | 获奖专业户 |
[01:35] | Luke, what happened? | 卢克 出什么事了 |
[01:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:37] | I was just walking by and I smelled flames. | 我刚才路过时闻到了烟味而已 |
[01:41] | I was there. | 案发当时我也在现场 |
[01:43] | I don’t like this. | 你别瞎搞 |
[01:43] | We’re not supposed to be in here. | 我们压根就不该来这儿 |
[01:45] | Just keep a lookout! | 你专心点帮我望风 |
[01:46] | We’re ten seconds away from creating Luketonium. | 再过十秒 “卢克元素”就要问世了 |
[01:50] | – Oh, crap! – Look what you did! | -糟了 -看看你做的好事 |
[01:54] | Luke, what happened? | 卢克 出什么事了 |
[01:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:57] | I was just walking by and I smelled flames. | 我刚才路过时闻到了烟味而已 |
[02:03] | Okay, guys, you’re gonna be dragging tomorrow | 好了 各位 再不上床睡觉 |
[02:04] | if you don’t go to bed right now. Let’s go. Go. | 明天都该爬不起床了 去睡吧 |
[02:06] | Fine. Come on, Alice. | 好 走吧 爱丽丝 |
[02:08] | I’ll be up in a minute. | 我一会儿就上楼睡 |
[02:13] | “Mitchell, | “米奇尔 |
[02:15] | I can’t tell you how hard… | 有一件事我实在开不了口 |
[02:17] | How hard this…” | 开不了口” |
[02:18] | No, that’s– no, it’s not personal enough. | 不 这样显得太生疏 |
[02:26] | Okay, okay. | 够了 够了 |
[02:28] | “I can’t tell you how hurt and angry this makes me, | “我对你真是失望透顶 愤怒至极 |
[02:30] | but you’ve been late too many times. | 一而再再而三的不遵守时间 |
[02:33] | I’ll need your keys.” | 请把钥匙还给我吧” |
[02:34] | Daddy, no! I’m so sorry! | 爸爸 别这样 我错了 |
[02:36] | Honey, I didn’t hear you come downstairs. | 宝贝 我怎么没听见你下楼的声音 |
[02:38] | You couldn’t sleep, either? | 你今晚也睡不着是吧 |
[02:39] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[02:40] | No, there’s just, like, a lot on my mind with graduation, | 我满脑子都在想毕业典礼的事 |
[02:47] | and what to wear. How does this look? | 该穿什么去呢 这套怎么样 |
[02:49] | Wait a second. You’re carrying your shoes. | 等一下 你手上拎着鞋呢 |
[02:52] | How am I supposed to judge the whole outfit? | 你得穿个全套我才好评价啊 |
[02:54] | Put ’em on. | 把鞋穿上 |
[03:09] | So make sure you give this menu here | 请你务必认真仔细地 |
[03:11] | a good, thorough reading. | 读一读这份菜单 |
[03:13] | – Soup. – You didn’t even look at it. | -要份汤 -你根本看都没看 |
[03:16] | – Soup. – Check out what’s below the soup– | -还是汤 -仔细看看汤一栏下面的 |
[03:18] | Sandwiches. | 三明治 |
[03:19] | Have you check out what is below this outfit? | 你有仔细看看我这裙内的风光吗 |
[03:22] | This doesn’t come from sandwiches. | 可不是靠吃三明治吃出来的 |
[03:24] | Look! | 瞧啊 |
[03:25] | “The Jay Pritchett”? | “杰·普里契特” |
[03:27] | I don’t understand. | 我给弄糊涂了 |
[03:29] | They named you after a sandwich? | 你这名字取自一种三明治吗 |
[03:31] | No! They named a sandwich after me! | 不对 这三明治是以我命名的 |
[03:33] | “Turkey, bacon, swiss cheese, | 火鸡肉 腌肉 瑞士奶酪 |
[03:35] | red peppers, anchovies on wheat”? | 红辣椒 凤尾鱼 全麦面包 |
[03:37] | Most people would stop after the salty bacon, | 一般人加到咸腌肉就差不多了 |
[03:39] | But I double down with the anchovies. | 可我这宝贝里凤尾鱼都是双层 |
[03:41] | Were you making a sandwich or attracting deer? | 你是做三明治呢 还是配猎鹿的诱饵呢 |
[03:43] | Is this bum bothering you, miss? | 老无赖骚扰你了吗 小姐 |
[03:45] | Oh, I should get a picture of this– | 我真该把这一幕照下来留念 |
[03:46] | An actual waitress sighting in this dump. | 这破地方居然还有个女招待 |
[03:49] | I took a chance and put in an order for your sandwich, | 我本指望靠你那三明治来招揽生意 |
[03:52] | although most people like their Jay Pritchetts to go. | 结果多数人更愿意”杰·普里契特”打包[走人] |
[03:55] | What’s happening? | 这是唱的哪一出啊 |
[03:56] | Gloria, it’s Maxine. | 歌洛莉亚 来见过玛克辛 |
[03:57] | So you’re married to Jay. | 你就是下嫁杰的那位 |
[03:59] | Where’d you tie up your seeing eye dog? | 你把你的导盲犬拴在哪里了 |
[04:01] | No, no, I’m not, um… | 不 不是 我没有瞎 |
[04:04] | Okay, I get it. I get it. | 好吧 我听懂了 听懂了 |
[04:06] | Here’s that number for that neck doctor I want you to see. | 那颈部医生的电话 我一直推荐你去看的那个 |
[04:08] | – Thanks. – What’s wrong with your neck? | -谢了 -你脖子怎么了 |
[04:10] | For 30 years, I’ve been hearing it’s a handball injury. | 三十年了 他总说这是玩手球时受的伤 |
[04:12] | But it always seems to get worse with stress. | 不过每次压力一大 病就加重 |
[04:15] | Maybe it’s that audit he’s got coming up. | 我估计是给最近那审计闹的 |
[04:17] | – Audit? – It’s nothing. | -审计 -没多大事 |
[04:18] | Oh, isn’t that cute? He doesn’t want you to worry. | 真贴心 他不想让你操心 |
[04:22] | Here’s your sandwich. | 你的三明治来了 |
[04:24] | Now you should worry. | 现在轮到你操心了 |
[04:25] | Look at it– my prettiest child. | 瞧瞧 我视如己出的宝贝 |
[04:28] | Why didn’t you tell me about your neck? | 你怎么不告诉我脖子的事呢 |
[04:30] | It’s fine. Take a bite. | 没啥大事 尝一口 |
[04:31] | – Your company’s getting audited? – Nothing! | -你们公司要被审计吗 -没事 |
[04:33] | Three bad days, then it’s over. | 熬三天就过去了 |
[04:34] | Come on! I’m–I’m anxious to hear what you think. | 开吃吧 我急着等你的评价呢 |
[04:38] | I see it growing on ya. | 尝出点滋味了吧 |
[04:40] | It’s like Maxine when she first tried it. | 跟玛克辛第一次尝它时一样 |
[04:42] | – You know, she– – I don’t like it. | -你知道她也 -我不喜欢这玩意儿 |
[04:43] | You probably didn’t get all– | 你还没全吃完呢 |
[04:44] | Jay, I try it. I don’t like it. | 杰 我吃过了 不喜欢 |
[04:47] | That’s all you can say? | 这就是你的评价吗 |
[04:48] | It tastes bad in my mouth. | 这玩意儿味道差极了 |
[04:49] | It’s like a fish and a turkey | 就像一条鱼和一只火鸡 |
[04:51] | beat themselves to death with a pepper. | 用胡椒做武器斗个你死我活 |
[04:54] | Okay, fair enough. Maybe a little picky, though, | 你尽管说 虽说有点吹毛求疵 |
[04:56] | from someone who prepared a colombian specialty | 可每次你做完哥伦比亚特色菜 |
[04:58] | and said, “Why are you not eating the hooves? | 不也会反问我 “你怎么不尝一口蹄子 |
[05:00] | They’re the best part.” | 那可都是精华啊” |
[05:04] | I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[05:05] | Oh, hey, uncle Cam. | 小卡舅夫你回来了 |
[05:07] | Oh, thanks again for picking me up last night. | 谢谢你那天晚上来接我 |
[05:09] | You’re welcome, but you have to be more careful. | 小意思 不过你得更加小心才是 |
[05:11] | I was the responsible one. | 我才是负责任的那个 |
[05:13] | Lisa was drinking, and I took her keys, | 丽萨喝多了 我收了她的车钥匙 |
[05:14] | – and then e– – I understand. | -然后 -我明白 |
[05:16] | My senior year, I had a pretty crazy night myself | 舅夫高三那会儿也有过疯狂之夜 |
[05:18] | involving a bottle of corn mash and an overturned plow. | 俺们农场那些碎玉米啊翻犁头什么的 |
[05:21] | – Seriously? – Yeah. You don’t know terror until you’ve had to | -不是吧 -你是没见过当时那阵仗 |
[05:23] | stare down the eyes of a Missouri State trooper | 我直视着密苏里州骑警的双眼 |
[05:25] | and talk your way out of a P.U.I. | 为自己酒后扰乱治安辩解 |
[05:30] | Honey, you don’t drink coffee. | 亲爱的你又不喝咖啡的 |
[05:31] | I do when I’ve been up half the night | 我昨晚大半夜都没睡踏实 |
[05:32] | worrying about a project that’s only one-third done, | 担心我那只完工了三分之一的作业 |
[05:34] | and I still have an apron to sew, scenery to paint, | 还有一条围裙要缝 一副风景画要画 |
[05:36] | plus my normal crushing workload. So… | 再加上工作表全乱套了 所以… |
[05:39] | Unless you have a better way for me to stimula– | 除非你有个更好的办法帮我提神 |
[05:42] | Oh, god. | 哦天呐 |
[05:43] | God, coffee’s bitter. | 老天 咖啡真苦 |
[05:45] | That was your first sip? | 你这是第一次喝吗 |
[05:46] | Okay, I got the chafing dish, | 好了 我拿来了砂锅 |
[05:48] | salt and pepper shakers– perfect matches, both. | 盐罐和胡椒罐 黄金搭档 |
[05:51] | I may have to readjust my grapes. | 我得把葡萄重新摆放一下 |
[05:53] | Oh. Ow. I’ll just give you a little privacy. | 是吗 那我还是回避一下吧 |
[05:57] | Welcome back to the light show. Hi. | “灯光秀”又回来了 |
[06:00] | Hi, lily. | 嗨 莉莉 |
[06:01] | Hi, daddy. | 嗨 爹地 |
[06:03] | Lily… | 莉莉 |
[06:05] | Sweetheart, no. | 亲爱的 不行 |
[06:06] | No, no, no, no. We’re– we’re not gonna do that today. | 不行 不行 今天不能这么玩 |
[06:08] | Actually– actually, Claire, | 等一下 克莱尔 实际上 |
[06:09] | We’re–we’re trying not to use the word “No” So much. | 我们正在尽量不对女儿说”不”字 |
[06:12] | We just read a book that said | 我们刚读过的一本书上说 |
[06:13] | children learn to rebel against that word. | 孩子们会从”不”字学会叛逆 |
[06:15] | So we redirect her into a new activity instead. | 所以我们要换种活动去诱导她 |
[06:18] | Oh. Here–well, just watch this. | 看好了 |
[06:20] | Lily, sweetie, hi. It’s daddy here. | 乖女儿 爹地在这儿 |
[06:22] | Would you like to listen to some music? | 你想听点音乐吗 |
[06:24] | Okay. There you go. | 好的 听吧 |
[06:27] | See? | 瞧 |
[06:28] | Every new generation thinks | 每一代人都觉得 |
[06:29] | they have cracked the code on child rearing. | 自己掌握了教育孩子的秘诀 |
[06:31] | What’s the latest theory? Never say “No.” | 最新的秘诀 就是不要说”不” |
[06:34] | I say “No” Every day in this house. | “不”就是老娘每天在家里的口头禅 |
[06:36] | But at night, she’s a “Yes” Machine. | 可夜半回床上 她就忍不住狂喊”真爽”[是] |
[06:38] | No. | 没有 |
[06:40] | Oh, it doesn’t seem that she is redirecting her own energy | 看来你的新办法非但不能让她消停会儿 |
[06:44] | as much as using a lot of ours. | 还让我们浪费了更多电 |
[06:45] | But do you see how she’s slowly transitioning | 但你注意到没 她正在逐渐把注意力 |
[06:48] | from the lights to the music? | 从灯光转移到音乐上吗 |
[06:50] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 对 对 我看到了 |
[06:53] | It’s hard to believe there was ever a time | 轻松得都让我 忘记曾经必须亲自 |
[06:54] | when we just said, “Stop doing that.” | 费口舌说”住手停下”的时光了 |
[06:59] | Oh. The garbage disposal. | 天呐 别玩垃圾处理器 |
[07:00] | Lily, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 莉莉 不行 不行 |
[07:01] | Now let’s redirect you into a nap, huh? | 不如我们诱导你去睡个小觉吧 |
[07:05] | Actually, we’re doing this new thing | 实际上我们在尝试新办法 |
[07:06] | where we let her tell us when she wants to take a nap. | 孩子想睡觉的时候 让她自己告诉我们 |
[07:09] | It’s called “Being your own nap captain.” | 这叫”我的睡眠我做主” |
[07:12] | Come on, sweetie. | 过来 乖女儿 |
[07:20] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[07:22] | Did you ring the doorbell? | 你按门铃了吗 |
[07:23] | Oh, no, ’cause I have these two coffees. | 没有 拿着咖啡没腾出手 |
[07:26] | One is for you. | 一杯给你 |
[07:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:28] | Here’s my life– a full-time job, | 我的生活大致如下 一份全职工作 |
[07:30] | a 3-year-old, and a second one on the way. | 一个三岁的女儿 还有一个正待领养 |
[07:33] | and as a favor, | 加上为了帮忙 |
[07:34] | I agreed to do a little work for Phil’s agency. | 我答应帮菲尔他们公司做一点事 |
[07:37] | The problem is, I’m very good, | 麻烦就是 我太出色了 |
[07:40] | and the more I do, the more they want me. | 我做得越好 他们越离不开我 |
[07:42] | I-I even turned in a few assignments late | 一些任务我甚至故意晚些交工 |
[07:44] | so that they’d fall out of love with me a little bit. | 为了让他们不要对我死缠烂打 |
[07:47] | Right. | 可不就得这样 |
[07:48] | How–how long have you been standing here? | 你在门外站了多久了 |
[07:50] | Are–are you– are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[07:51] | Oh, yeah. | 没事 |
[07:52] | ’cause you’re– you’re really blinking. | 你眼睛怎么眨个不停 |
[07:56] | I’m a stress blinker, | 我一有压力就眨眼 |
[07:58] | and what really gets me going is confrontation. | 尤其是跟别人对峙的时候 |
[08:01] | I hate it. I-I avoid it at all costs. | 很讨厌那感觉 能避免就避免 |
[08:03] | Terrible at it. | 手足无措 |
[08:04] | Once, I, uh, I tried to break up with a girl, | 有一次 我想跟一个女孩提分手 |
[08:07] | and I danced around it so much, | 我绕了好大一个圈子 |
[08:08] | she didn’t know I had broken up with her. | 结果她都不知道我跟她分手了 |
[08:11] | 20 years later, we’re still married. | 结果我跟她一结婚就是20年 |
[08:13] | I am… Really… Sorry… | 我 非常 抱歉 |
[08:18] | about the cold coffee. | 咖啡都凉了 |
[08:20] | It’s not that cold. It’s lukewarm, so… | 没那么凉 还温[卢克热]着呢 |
[08:23] | – Okay, so– – Funny story about that expression– | -我得走了 -你用那词让我想到个事儿 |
[08:25] | when the kids were younger, um, we had a, uh, | 我家娃还小的时候 我们… |
[08:27] | a wading pool… | 有一个嬉水池 |
[08:29] | and occasionally, Luke would have an accident, | 间或卢克总捣鼓出点乱子 |
[08:30] | and, um, Alex would scream, | 然后艾丽克斯就吓得直叫 |
[08:32] | and we’d say, um, “It’s okay, honey, | 然后我们就说 亲爱的没事 |
[08:34] | he’s just making it lukewarm.” | 只不过把水”卢克热”一下 |
[08:39] | – Wow, so– – So I gotta get going, | -那么 -我得走了 |
[08:41] | – but I-I’ll see– – Okay, wait! | -回头见 -好吧 等一下 |
[08:42] | I’m just gonna come straight out and say it. | 我还是开门见山地说吧 |
[08:44] | Mitchell, you’ve done a wonderful job for the agency | 米奇尔 你在我们公司做得很好 |
[08:46] | Since you decided you’d help us out for just a little bit. | 既然你决定帮我们这个小忙 |
[08:48] | And we couldn’t ask for more, could we? | 而我们也不该再麻烦你 对吧 |
[08:50] | I wish it didn’t have to end. | 但我不希望合作就此结束 |
[08:53] | In fact, if it was up to me, you’d stay on forever… | 如果能由我决定 你可以一直干下去 |
[08:55] | – Phil, Phil… – But it is not just up to me, is it? | -菲尔 菲尔 -但我说了不算数 对吧 |
[08:57] | – So… – I… Phil, I saw this coming, | -所以 -菲尔我早知会如此 |
[08:59] | And–and look… | 而且 你看啊 |
[09:02] | I bailed. I made an excuse and left. | 我逃了 我找了个借口就跑了 |
[09:06] | But I-I-I’ve gotta be straight with him. | 但我必须和他实话实说 |
[09:08] | “Phil, I cannot stay on with your firm forever.” | “菲尔 我不能永远帮你们公司干活” |
[09:10] | Oh! God, it’s gonna crush him. | 天呐 那一定会让他很伤心 |
[09:14] | Maybe I can get Claire to do it. | 要不让克莱尔帮我传个话 |
[09:16] | Well, that was easy! | 挺简单就说出口了嘛 |
[09:22] | We’re really proud of you, buddy. | 我们以你为豪 |
[09:23] | See you at the ceremony. | 颁奖典礼上见 |
[09:27] | – You’re not a hero. -I put out a fire. | -你不是英雄 -是我把火灭了 |
[09:29] | A fire you started. | 你自己点的火 |
[09:30] | – Was there a fire? – Yes. | -当时是不是起火了 -是的 |
[09:32] | – Did I put it out? – That’s not– | -火是我灭的吗 -这不 |
[09:33] | Answer the question. | 你就回答这个问题 |
[09:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:36] | I’m getting an award for it. | 他们要为此给我发奖 |
[09:38] | If they gave awards for starting fires, | 如果他们要给纵火的发奖 |
[09:39] | I’d be getting one of those, too. | 我还会再拿一项奖 |
[09:41] | I know you have a conscience, Luke. | 卢克 我知道你是个有良心的人 |
[09:43] | Do you see this flag? It stands for justice. | 你看这国旗 它是正义的象征 |
[09:46] | So when that fire marshall gets here, | 等火警部的人来了后 |
[09:48] | I know you’re going to look at that flag | 我知道你会注视着国旗 |
[09:50] | and do the right thing. | 做正确的事情 |
[09:59] | You were very quiet all the way home. | 你回家路上一句话也没说 |
[10:02] | Are you upset at me because I honked at that old lady? | 你不高兴 是不是因为我冲老太太摁喇叭了 |
[10:05] | Normally, we leave the honking to the driver, | 一般来说 摁喇叭是司机的事 |
[10:07] | but I’m used to it. | 但我已经习惯了 |
[10:08] | Is it because of the sandwich? | 是因为那三明治吗 |
[10:10] | Ah, you maybe could have eaten half of it… | 你其实可以吃掉一大半 |
[10:12] | said a couple of nice things. | 然后再美言几句 |
[10:13] | It’s just a sandwich, Jay. | 杰 不就是个三明治嘛 |
[10:15] | It’s not about the delicious sandwich, Gloria. | 歌洛莉亚 这不是三明治的问题 |
[10:17] | It’s about being respectful of a person’s feelings. | 而是你尊不尊重他人感受的问题 |
[10:20] | But I was just being honest. | 但我只是实话实说啊 |
[10:22] | You don’t have to be honest | 一段感情中并不是每件小事 |
[10:23] | about every little thing in a relationship. | 你都要实话实说告诉另一半的 |
[10:24] | Some things you say, some things you don’t. | 有时该说实话 有时不该说 |
[10:28] | What are the things that you don’t say? | 有什么事你没说实话 |
[10:30] | Gloria, I really don’t wanna do this anymore. | 歌洛莉亚 我实在不想谈这个 |
[10:31] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[10:32] | But you cannot just try to teach me a lesson, | 可你不能光顾着教训我 |
[10:34] | – and then not even.. – Okay, fine. | -却不… -好好 |
[10:35] | I don’t say this, | 虽然不想这么说 |
[10:36] | But it… Bothers me a little bit | 可有件事确实让我有点烦 |
[10:39] | That you’re just a tiny bit… loud. | 你说话的动静有些许 聒噪 |
[10:42] | – Loud? – Not all the time. | -聒噪 -也不是每时每刻 |
[10:43] | Only when you, you know, when you talk. | 只是 在你开口说话时 |
[10:45] | So I embarrass you? | 我让你觉得丢人吗 |
[10:47] | – Gloria… – What? | -歌洛莉亚 -干嘛 |
[10:49] | Am I being too loud again? | 我说话又太聒噪了吗 |
[10:50] | All right. Buckle up. | 好吧 又有得斗了 |
[10:51] | Oh, I’m gonna go and try to do the laundry, | 我现在要去洗衣服了 |
[10:55] | and I’m gonna do it very quietly | 我会蹑手蹑脚轻言轻语地 |
[10:56] | so I don’t bother you. Maybe Manny can help me. | 不想烦你 或许曼尼能帮我 |
[11:00] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[11:02] | – I get it. – Manny! | -意思到了就好了 -曼尼 |
[11:04] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[11:08] | Now you’re not even making any noise. | 现在你一点声都没有了 |
[11:12] | Okay, this is way too many grapes, | 葡萄放太多了 |
[11:15] | and this spoon is modern day, | 而且这勺子不够复古 |
[11:16] | so if we use it, everyone at the table has to react in shock | 如果我们用了 餐桌上的所有人都会惊异于 |
[11:18] | at the spoon from the future. | 这从未来穿越来的勺子 |
[11:20] | Okay. And that went down the drain. | 好吧 这下穿越进下水道了 |
[11:22] | And you need a nap. | 你赶紧去打个盹吧 |
[11:24] | You need a nap. | 你才要打个盹呢 |
[11:25] | I got it. Ooh, I lost it. Shoot. | 我捡到了 又掉了 擦 |
[11:28] | Let me know if I can eliminate any distractions for you. | 需要我帮你减少一些外界干扰吗 |
[11:30] | Oh, I got it. No, I got a finger on it. There it is. | 捡到了 我手指够到了 快了 |
[11:32] | Oh, lost it again. | 又掉了 |
[11:34] | Maybe you should just wait until it comes to you. | 或许你该等它自己出来 |
[11:35] | You know, make it the captain of its own spoon platoon. | 你懂的 让勺子自己做主嘛 |
[11:38] | I understand the point you’re making, Claire, but… | 克莱尔 我知道你想说什么 但是 |
[11:40] | Oh! Now I’m stuck. | 啊 我被卡出了 |
[11:41] | Yeah, Cam, you are stuck. | 是啊 小卡 你确实卡住了 |
[11:43] | You are stuck on a philosophy that clearly doesn’t work. | 你卡在了一个根本不管用的方法论上 |
[11:45] | Sometimes, you need to say “No” to a child. | 有时 你必须对孩子说”不” |
[11:48] | Yeah, and sometimes you need to say “No” to an adult. | 是啊 有时 你也需要对一个大人说”不” |
[11:50] | No, Claire. No, I don’t need help raising my child. | 不 克莱尔 我不需要别人教我怎么带小孩 |
[11:55] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:56] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:57] | Guess I-I do have a lot to learn. | 看来 我还有很多要学 |
[12:00] | Right now, I-I’m looking forward to learning | 现在 我就想看看 |
[12:02] | if you will get your arm out of there | 你能不能及时抽出手来 |
[12:04] | before Lily gets to the garbage disposal switch. | 别等莉莉打开了水槽垃圾粉碎器的开关 |
[12:10] | Um… Lily, sweetie! | 莉莉 宝贝儿 |
[12:12] | C-can you do something, please, Claire? | 克莱尔 你能帮帮忙吗 |
[12:14] | I would like to. Really, I would, | 我愿意 真的 我愿意 |
[12:15] | But I would probably just say “No” | 可我只会说”不” |
[12:16] | and shred her confidence and mangle her self-esteem. | 那会打击她的自信心和自尊心 |
[12:19] | Okay, fine! I’m sorry! Just–here, | 好啦 我错了 看这儿 |
[12:21] | – Stop her! Stop her! Sweetie! – What to do with you? | -阻止她 阻止她 宝贝 -看你怎么办 |
[12:23] | Claire! Okay! | 克莱尔 好吧 |
[12:29] | Ohh! Yes! | 真好玩 |
[12:35] | – You think that’s funny, don’t ya? – Oh, sure. | -你觉得这很好玩是吧 -当然了 |
[12:37] | Yes. Well, it’s wicked, Claire. It’s wicked. | 太坏了 克莱尔 你太坏了 |
[12:39] | Come on. We’re leaving, lily! | 过来 我们该走了 莉莉 |
[12:41] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[12:42] | It’s living art. | 简直就是行为艺术 |
[12:44] | We stay perfectly still for 90 seconds, | 整整90秒我们就笔直站在那 |
[12:46] | basically doing nothing. | 几乎纹丝不动 |
[12:47] | Sounds like my first wife. | 我第一个老婆在床上也一动不动 |
[12:49] | I don’t know. She always moved for me. | 不是吧 她在我身上动得可欢呢 |
[12:50] | As long as you both agree it was only 90 seconds. | 你们都承认只能坚持90秒就行了 |
[12:53] | Two nerds with one stone! | 一石在手 二傻出糗 |
[12:55] | I love working in an office. | 我就爱在办公室里工作 |
[12:57] | Is that your brother-in-law? I thought you fired him. | 那是你小舅子吗 你不是把他解雇了吗 |
[12:59] | I did, before work. | 是啊 上班路上 |
[13:00] | Then what’s he doing here? | 那他在这儿干嘛 |
[13:01] | Is he disgruntled? He looks disgruntled. | 愤愤不平吗 他看起来是有点 |
[13:03] | No, he always looks like that. | 不 他生下来就这德性 |
[13:05] | Hey. How’s it going? | 有事吗 |
[13:07] | Hey, hey. Listen– | 听着 |
[13:09] | Okay, I know this is uncomfortable… | 我知道这很尴尬 |
[13:10] | but we really need to talk about my future here. | 但我们需要谈谈我在这里的前景 |
[13:13] | But I-I-I thought we– | 但我 我以为我们 |
[13:14] | No, I know. I know I led you to believe | 不 我知道我让你误以为 |
[13:16] | that I’d be able to stay on here indefinitely, | 我能一直在这里工作下去 |
[13:18] | And–and… O-okay, | 而且 |
[13:20] | Don’t get all blinky. Oh. | 别眨眼了 |
[13:21] | – No, it’s not all bad news, okay? – Okay. | -也不全是坏消息 -好吧 |
[13:23] | You will have me until July, like we agreed. | 就按我们商量好的 我会待到七月 |
[13:25] | – Okay, great. – Yes. | -挺好 -对 |
[13:26] | Hey, could you jump on the elevator with me real quick? | 你能麻溜儿地跟我坐电梯下去一趟吗 |
[13:28] | – Yes. – Yes. I could use a hand carrying up some stuff from my car. | -行 -要麻烦你帮我从车里搬点东西上来 |
[13:32] | Oh! My goodness. I probably need some empty boxes, don’t I? | 对了 要先拿点空箱子 对吗 |
[13:35] | You know what? You head down, | 要不你先下去 |
[13:36] | I’ll meet you at the glass doors. | 我们在玻璃门那儿会合 |
[13:38] | There was something else. What was it? | 我还想说什么来着 是什么呢 |
[13:39] | I know it’s in there. Oh, yeah, you’re fired. | 就在脑边了 对了 你被炒了 |
[13:40] | What? F-fired?! | 什么 被炒了 |
[13:43] | W-what’s going on with these things? | 这门怎么了这是 |
[13:46] | You trying to open ’em? | 你在帮忙打开吗 |
[13:48] | I guess I better… get somebody. | 我想我最好去叫些帮手 |
[13:50] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait– | 等等 |
[13:52] | You’re firing me? | 你干嘛要炒我 |
[13:53] | I-I don’t even like this job. | 我压根就不喜欢这份工作啊 |
[13:55] | That can’t be safe. | 这样不安全 |
[13:56] | – Is someone trapped in there? – The guy they fired. | -有人被困在里面了吗 -被炒的那个人 |
[13:58] | Oh, the lazy guy? | 那个懒货吗 |
[13:59] | Lazy?! | 懒货? |
[14:00] | You handed in a couple of things late. | 你迟交过一些材料 |
[14:02] | I should have warned you. | 我该事先给你提个醒的 |
[14:03] | I’m terrible at breaking bad news. | 我不擅长告诉别人坏消息 |
[14:04] | Well, then why did you come over to my house | 那你为什么要跑到我家 |
[14:06] | and tell me how great I was? | 把我吹得跟朵花似的 |
[14:07] | That was me trying to fire you! | 我那是想炒你鱿鱼 |
[14:09] | I haven’t felt like this since I tried to | 上次这么纠结还是20年前 |
[14:11] | break up with Claire 20 years ago. | 我打算跟克莱尔闹分手 |
[14:12] | Someone’s stuck again? | 又有人困在里面了吗 |
[14:13] | That lawyer with the attitude they just fired. | 他们刚炒掉的那个态度恶劣的律师 |
[14:15] | They said it was your attitude, | 人都说是因为你态度恶劣 |
[14:17] | like you were doing us a favor. | 摆着谱像是给了我们多大恩惠 |
[14:18] | I was doing you a favor! | 难道不是这样吗 |
[14:21] | – Why didn’t he get the service like everyone else? – Lazy | -他干了什么了这么遭人恨 -偷懒 |
[14:26] | Don’t worry. He can’t get you. | 别担心 他打不着你 |
[14:27] | Two hours I was stuck in there | 我在里面困了两个小时 |
[14:29] | with the entire office of people staring at me, | 整个办公室的人都来围观 |
[14:31] | I-I finally had to lie down. | 我 我最后只好躺下 |
[14:35] | doesn’t help my reputation | 让我的形象更加恶劣 |
[14:40] | Figures. | 瞧这熊样 |
[14:54] | You guys nailed it. | 你们干的棒极了 |
[14:56] | Dude, that was surreal. | 小兄弟 神乎其神的 |
[14:57] | Dad, come on! | 老爸 拜托 |
[14:59] | We have a minute to set up! | 我们还剩一分钟准备时间 |
[15:01] | Where are Mitchell and Cam? | 米奇尔和小卡在哪里 |
[15:03] | Hey, Manny. Thanks for what you said before about the flag. | 曼尼 谢谢你之前那些关于国旗的演说 |
[15:06] | It really got me thinking. | 真的让我思绪良多 |
[15:07] | I knew you had a conscience, Luke. | 我知道你是有良知的 卢克 |
[15:08] | And more importantly, you’ve got a good… | 更重要的是 你有一颗好… |
[15:11] | You didn’t. | 你不是吧 |
[15:12] | Yep. And thanks to you, | 没错 多亏了你 |
[15:13] | I had them move the ceremony to right under the flag. | 我让他们移师国旗下完成了仪式 |
[15:16] | I’ll sign a picture for you. | 我会给你张签名照的 |
[15:19] | Oh, there you are. I was afraid you weren’t coming. | 你们来了 就怕你们放我鸽子 |
[15:21] | It was a discussion. | 是商量着要不要来的 |
[15:22] | If we weren’t gonna show up, | 如果我们决定不来 |
[15:23] | we would have clearly let you know, | 我们肯定会提前告诉你 |
[15:25] | and not humiliated you in public. | 而不是在公共场合羞辱你 |
[15:27] | If it’s any consolation, | 权当是安慰吧 |
[15:28] | the lawyer we hired to replace you | 我们新雇的律师 |
[15:29] | is already suing the elevator company. | 已经对那个电梯公司发起诉讼了 |
[15:31] | You’re sitting on my hand. | 你坐到我手上了 |
[15:33] | Be thankful you have two. | 好歹你双手都在 |
[15:34] | I almost lost one today. | 我今天可差点废掉一只 |
[15:35] | Oh, stop being such a baby. | 别像个孩子似的 |
[15:36] | She was nowhere near that switch. | 她离那个开关十万八千里呢 |
[15:37] | shh! Keep your voices down.We’re about to go on. | 安静点 我们要开始了 |
[15:39] | Why you looking at me? | 你看着我干什么 |
[15:40] | Am I too loud? Is that what everybody thinks? | 我很聒噪吗 大家都这么认为吗 |
[15:43] | – What? – There’s a backstory here | -怎么了 -她这是事出有因 |
[15:44] | you don’t wanna know about. | 我就不折磨你们耳朵了 |
[15:45] | – I want turkey. – Save your appetite, baby girl. | -我想要火鸡 -忍着 小甜心 |
[15:48] | And don’t forget, afterwards, | 别忘了 结束后 |
[15:49] | we’re going to Lenny’s for a bite to eat– | 我们要去”连记餐馆”吃个简餐 |
[15:50] | more than a bite if you value my feelings. | 如果在乎我 到时候就多吃点 |
[15:52] | Oh! Great, we get to see Maxine. | 太好了 我们能看到玛克辛了 |
[15:54] | What? You know Maxine, too? | 什么 你也知道玛克辛吗 |
[15:56] | – Oh, we all know Maxine. – Love. | -我们都知道玛克辛 -超爱的 |
[15:57] | Second-best hugger in the world, | 她有这世上第二棒的拥抱 |
[15:59] | after Mr. Burt Reynolds. Story to follow. | 仅次于伯特·雷诺兹 说来话长 |
[16:01] | All right, guys, this will all be over in 90 seconds. | 好了 90秒后就大功告成了 |
[16:03] | – Hold your poses. – Okay. | -姿势都给我定好 -好 |
[16:05] | I really wanna impress Mr. Gorgeous. | 我想给”迷死人”老师留个好印象 |
[16:07] | Jarvis! Shut up. | 是贾维斯老师 闭嘴 |
[16:09] | Hey, Mitch, I know this isn’t a good time, | 米奇 我知道现在说这个不合适 |
[16:11] | I-I just want you to know, | 我只是想要你知道 |
[16:12] | – I’m really– – I know, Phil.You’re really sorry, okay? | -我真的 -我知道 菲尔 你很抱歉 |
[16:14] | But this is gonna take me a little time to get over, all right? | 但我需要一点时间平复心情 好吗 |
[16:17] | Actually, I was gonna say I’m really gonna need your parking pass. | 事实上 我是想让你把公司停车卡还我 |
[16:19] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:20] | Our next stage presentation will be Alex Dunphy’s interpretation | 下一个舞台演出是由艾丽克斯·邓菲带来的 |
[16:23] | of Norman Rockwell’s 1943 painting, | 对诺曼·洛克威尔1943年的作品 |
[16:26] | “Freedom from want” | 《免于匮乏的自由》的解读 |
[16:28] | How do you sleep at night, Luke? | 你晚上怎么能安心睡觉 卢克 |
[16:30] | With a medal around my neck. | 把奖牌挂我脖子上呗 |
[16:31] | – I want turkey. – Lily, no! | -我想吃火鸡 -莉莉 不要 |
[16:33] | She doesn’t understand that word. | 她应该不懂这个词吧 |
[16:35] | Cram it, Claire. | 收声 克莱尔 |
[16:36] | Control your child, Cam. | 管好你的孩子 小卡 |
[16:37] | It’s not that difficult. I’ve raised three. | 又不是啥难事 我养了三个呢 |
[16:39] | – Really? – Cam! | -真的吗 -小卡 |
[16:41] | Why don’t you ask Haley what time she got home last night? | 你为什么不问问海莉昨晚几点回的家 |
[16:43] | Uncle Cam! | 小卡舅夫 |
[16:43] | Sorry, dear. Collateral damage. | 对不起亲爱的 伤及无辜了 |
[16:45] | What is he talking about? | 他这是在说什么呢 |
[16:46] | Your arms are shaking. | 你的手臂在抖 |
[16:47] | Oh, yeah, | 怎么着 |
[16:48] | I’m sure that the great Maxine can do a better job! | 那完美无缺的玛克辛肯定比我做得好 |
[16:51] | You can criticize my parenting all you like, Cam, | 随便你怎么批判我的教育方式 小卡 |
[16:53] | but my son just won a medal. | 但我儿子刚得了枚奖牌 |
[16:55] | For a fire he started. | 那火是他自己放的 |
[16:56] | Luke, is that true? | 卢克 是真的吗 |
[16:59] | How long? It’s getting heavy! | 还要多久 我快撑不住了 |
[17:01] | You’re not getting that parking pass back. | 那停车卡你是别指望拿回去了 |
[17:02] | I tried to let you down easy. | 我试过委婉地告诉你 |
[17:04] | You don’t know how to talk to people, Phil. | 你不懂得如何与人交流 菲尔 |
[17:06] | It’s just like when Claire didn’t even know you dumped her. | 比如克莱尔当时完全不知道你把她甩了 |
[17:08] | – What? – When did dad dump you? | -什么 -爸爸什么时候甩过你 |
[17:09] | I didn’t dump her! I just tried to! | 我没甩她 只是想甩而已 |
[17:11] | I am losing it! | 撑不住啦 |
[17:13] | Just a few more seconds! | 再坚持几秒种 |
[17:15] | I want turkey. | 我要吃火鸡 |
[17:16] | Lily, no! | 莉莉 不 |
[17:19] | We really are trying to not say that word. | 我们真的在尝试少提这个字眼 |
[17:22] | B- B-minus, | |
[17:23] | But there was a silver lining. | 不过聊以慰藉的是 |
[17:27] | “I expected more, Alex.” | “我看好你哦 艾丽克斯” |
[17:30] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯[总算叫对名字了] |
[17:32] | I am gonna call Haley and tell her | 我打电话给海莉告诉她 |
[17:33] | we’re not going to that deli. | 我们不去”连记”吃了 |
[17:35] | I can’t take another minute of Cam. | 我实在受不了小卡了 |
[17:36] | You know, I’m not even sure | 虽然我自己都不太确信 |
[17:37] | I believe all these new parenting theories, | 能被这套全新的家教理论说服 |
[17:39] | but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let her tell me they’re wrong. | 但让她来对我指手画脚 让我死了算了 |
[17:42] | We are not going to dinner. | 晚饭我看还是免了吧 |
[17:44] | I tried that sandwich. | 我试过那个三明治了 |
[17:45] | It’s not that good. You’re not missing anything. | 就那么回事 你不吃也没事 |
[17:47] | I sure won’t miss seeing Luke and that stupid medal. | 我才不稀罕卢克和他的傻帽奖牌 |
[17:50] | I play by the rules. Where’s my medal? | 可我向来循规蹈矩 怎么不给我个奖牌 |
[17:52] | Jay can stay with that Maxine. | 杰可以和那个玛克辛一起吃 |
[17:54] | She’s not loud like me. | 她可没我这么聒噪 |
[17:56] | In fairness, you can be a little quick to give advice. | 凭心而论 你给人支招时常常不过脑 |
[18:00] | Well, I’m always ready to help, | 我向来一心帮助他人 |
[18:01] | if that’s what you mean, yeah. | 如果你是这意思的话 那没错 |
[18:03] | Yeah, but if you’re not careful, it can come off a little… | 但如果你不注意下措词 听起来就有点 |
[18:06] | Know-it-all-y. | “自以为知” |
[18:08] | That’s not a word. | 这是哪国语言 |
[18:09] | What you mean to say is, | 你想说的应该是 |
[18:10] | it can come off like I know it all. | 听起来会让人觉得有点”自以为是” |
[18:14] | I’ve always been this way. | 我一直就是这个做派 |
[18:15] | That’s why I wanted to break up with you. | 所以当时我才想甩了你 |
[18:17] | The word “Fired” doesn’t even apply. | 说”炒掉”这个词根本不合适 |
[18:19] | You can’t get fired from a favor. | 帮忙而已 怎么能被炒掉呢 |
[18:21] | Okay, sweetie, maybe you should just let it go. | 好了 亲爱的 你还是别去想了 |
[18:23] | Like I always say, it’s better to carry a tune than a grudge. | 就像我常说的 耿耿于怀不如放手释怀 |
[18:26] | Okay, you… you’ve never said that, but… | 好吧 你从来没说过这话 |
[18:28] | And–and what about this grudge you’re holding against Claire? | 那你对克莱尔的耿耿于怀又怎么说 |
[18:31] | I don’t see you trading that in for a tune. | 也没见你放手释怀啊 |
[18:32] | That is completely different. | 那完全不是一回事 |
[18:34] | She insulted my parenting skills. | 她诋毁了我为人父母的能力 |
[18:35] | Which, you have to admit, you can be pretty defensive about. | 你就承认吧 有时候你是老虎屁股摸不得 |
[18:41] | Okay, so maybe we both can be a little sensitive. | 好吧 也许我俩都过于敏感了 |
[18:43] | N-no. No. | 不 不是 |
[18:44] | No. These–these are– these are not equal. | 不 那完全不是同一回事 |
[18:47] | No, you have no idea what it feels like to be fired. | 你完全不了解被炒掉是什么感觉 |
[18:49] | Yes, I do. I’ve been fired. Everyone has. | 我了解 我被炒过 谁没有啊 |
[18:52] | Not me. | 我没有 |
[18:53] | – Never? – No. | -从来没有? -没有 |
[18:55] | Nope, I’ve always been very good at what I do. | 没有 我在工作上向来很优秀 |
[18:58] | So then maybe what you’re feeling | 也许你只是第一次 |
[19:00] | is a little insecure about your work for the first time. | 对你的工作产生了一点危机感 |
[19:05] | That’s hogwash. | 纯属废话[猪食] |
[19:06] | As someone who’s seen actual hogwash, | 作为真正见识过猪食的人 |
[19:08] | I can assure you that it’s not. | 我可以保证还没到那份上 |
[19:10] | I don’t know why you’re so bothered by Maxine. | 我不理解为什么玛克辛这么招你烦 |
[19:12] | She’s nice. | 她人不错啊 |
[19:14] | Oh, good! Why don’t you, Jay, and Maxine | 好啊 那不如你 杰还有玛克辛 |
[19:16] | live together, eating sandwiches forever?! | 一起生活吧 快乐地吃着三明治直到永远 |
[19:20] | Can I float a theory here, mom? | 小哥斗胆给你把把脉 老妈 |
[19:22] | You sound like you’re jealous. | 你好像是吃醋了 |
[19:23] | Please! | 得了吧 |
[19:24] | Me jealous of that woman? | 我吃那个女人的醋 |
[19:27] | I just don’t like the way they talk to each other! | 我就是看不顺眼他们讲话的样子 |
[19:30] | And the little jokes, | 还有那私房笑话 |
[19:32] | and she knows everything about his life! | 她对他的生活了如指掌 |
[19:34] | Just makes me feel like, em… | 就是让我感觉 |
[19:40] | Is that jealous? | 这是吃醋吗 |
[19:43] | Ay, my poor sisters. | 我的妈呀 |
[19:49] | Just you? I thought the whole family was swinging by. | 就你吗 我以为你们全家人都会来呢 |
[19:52] | Who knows what they’re doing? | 谁知道是怎么回事 |
[19:53] | Right now, they’re all sniping at each other. | 现在都看彼此不顺眼 |
[19:54] | Ah, who needs ’em? | 谁需要他们啊 |
[19:55] | Right. As long as I have you, Maxine… | 是啊 只要我还有你 玛克辛 |
[19:57] | I’m off in five. | 我五点就下班 |
[19:58] | Hey, Luke! | 卢克 |
[19:59] | What’s with all the hardware? | 这亮闪闪的奖牌是什么呀 |
[20:01] | Well, he set fire to a school and lied about it. | 他在学校制造了火灾 并且撒了谎 |
[20:04] | You know they give medals for anything these days. | 这年头屁大点事也要发个奖牌 |
[20:06] | It’s going back tomorrow. | 明天要还回学校 |
[20:07] | He doesn’t get a lot of medals. | 他没什么机会能得奖牌 |
[20:10] | I just really need one of these. | 我真的需要来一个”爱的抱抱” |
[20:13] | Don’t hold back. Oh! | 使劲抱吧 |
[20:15] | My girls. There they are. Hi. | 宝贝外孙女来了 |
[20:17] | Hello, hello. Hi, all. | 大家好啊 好啊 |
[20:19] | Hey, Cam. Hey! | 小卡 |
[20:23] | Come on in! | 快来 |
[20:26] | I, uh, I appreciate your coming. | 你能来太好了 |
[20:29] | And, again, I really, really–Thank you. | 还有 我真的真的 谢谢 |
[20:32] | – There she is. – Well, look who made it. | -她来了 -看谁来了 |
[20:34] | Hola, Maxine. So nice to see you. | 你好 玛克辛 见到你很高兴 |
[20:36] | Let me get you some menus. | 我去给你们拿菜单 |
[20:38] | We don’t need it. | 不需要 |
[20:39] | It’s Jay Pritchetts all around! | 都要”杰·普里契特”三明治 |
[20:43] | Gloria, if you want your sandwich without anchovies, | 歌洛莉亚 如果你的三明治不要凤尾鱼 |
[20:45] | I won’t be offended. | 我不会生气的 |
[20:47] | Of course, then it’ll be a Jack Feldman. | 不过这就要改名为”杰克·菲德曼”了 |
[20:59] | – Hey, man. – Is the repair guy here? | -兄弟 -修电梯的来了吗 |
[21:01] | He’s working on it. | 在修了 |
[21:02] | Um, listen, uh, | 听我说 |
[21:03] | It’s Katie’s birthday, Skip’s assistant. | 今天是卡蒂的生日 司格普的助理 |
[21:05] | Big 3-0. Still no ring. | 30好几了 大龄剩女 |
[21:07] | You woke me up to tell me that? | 你叫醒我就为说这个吗 |
[21:08] | No, no. I-I grabbed you some cake. | 不是 我给你拿了点蛋糕 |
[21:10] | Oh, sure it’s not for employees only? | 确定不是员工也可以吃吗 |
[21:12] | Okay. Had that coming. | 好吧 就知道会这样 |
[21:14] | Who are you talking to, Phil? | 你跟谁说话呢 菲尔 |
[21:15] | – Mitchell. – Who? | -米奇尔 -谁 |
[21:16] | Mitchell, my br– uh, the lazy guy. | 米奇尔 我的小舅… 那懒鬼 |
[21:18] | I was doing you a favor. | 我只是来帮你忙而已 |
[21:21] | All right, just give me the cake. I’m hungry. | 好吧 蛋糕给我 我饿了 |
[21:24] | No! | 不要啊 |