时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | One, two, three, four. | 一二三四 |
[00:02] | And skip, two, three, four. | 跳个步 二二三四 |
[00:05] | And turn, two, three, four. | 转个圈 三二三四 |
[00:07] | I don’t like this part. | 我不喜欢这一段 |
[00:08] | Well, honey, if you spot the wall, | 没事宝贝 墙上找个点盯住 |
[00:10] | then you won’t get dizzy. Here, watch daddy, okay? | 就不会头晕了 爸秀给你看 好吗 |
[00:15] | How cool would it be | 你说你要是 |
[00:16] | if you turned into Wonder Woman right now? | 转着转着就变身神奇女侠得有多酷 |
[00:18] | Can’t even talk about it. | 那我将兴奋地难以言表 |
[00:20] | Oh, it’s the adoption agency. | 是领养中心打来的 |
[00:21] | Oh, my gosh. It is?! It is?! It is?! | 我的妈呀 有戏吗 有戏吗 |
[00:23] | Cam, you need to stop doing that. | 小卡 别总跟打了鸡血似的 |
[00:24] | Last time, they were just calling To confirm our billing address. | 上次他们打来不过是确认账单地址而已 |
[00:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[00:28] | – Uh-huh. – “Uh-huh” What? | -是吗 -“是”什么啊 |
[00:29] | Yep. | 好的 |
[00:31] | – Really? – “Really” What? | -真的吗 -什么”真的”啊 |
[00:32] | That–that mother from Calexico, she picked us. | 那个住在卡莱克西科的孕妇选中了我们 |
[00:35] | She did? | 真的吗 |
[00:36] | She–she went into early labor. She’s having the baby today. | 她预产期提前 今天就要生了 |
[00:39] | She is?! | 真的吗 |
[00:40] | We have to go to Calexico right now. | 我们得马上赶往卡莱克西科 |
[00:42] | – We do?! – Just assume everything I say is the truth. | -真的吗 -全是真话你就别做惊讶状了 |
[00:44] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 |
[00:45] | Okay. Oh, okay, yes. | 行 没问题 好的 |
[00:48] | Well , thank you so much. Okay, bye. | 太感谢你了 好 再见 |
[00:51] | Um… we’re getting a baby today. | 咱今天就能带个新娃回家了 |
[00:53] | Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! We’re… | 我的亲娘耶 我的七舅老爷耶 |
[00:57] | Wait, wait, wait. What do we do about Lily’s recital? | 等等 莉莉的表演会怎么办 |
[01:00] | Um… well, you know what? We’ll–we’ll just sit her down. | 那啥 我们先让她坐稳了 |
[01:04] | We’ll–we’ll tell her. We’ll– we’ll give her a popsicle. | 先晓之以理 再用冰棒动之以情 |
[01:06] | She’ll be fine. | 她能理解的 |
[01:07] | We have to do this. | 我们必须得赶过去 |
[01:08] | Okay, okay. Yeah, you’re right | 好吧 你说得对 |
[01:09] | Um, all right, I’m gonna go dig up the old car seat. | 这样吧 我先去把旧婴儿车座找出来 |
[01:11] | And listen, let’s just… | 听着 我们先 |
[01:12] | take a deep breath before we tell anyone, okay? | 深呼吸缓一缓 别急着奔走相告好吗 |
[01:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[01:16] | Jay! Manny! Good news! | 杰 曼尼 天大的喜事 |
[01:19] | Mitch and Cam are getting a new baby today! | 米奇和小卡今天要领养一个新宝宝了 |
[01:21] | Really? That’s fantastic. | 真的吗 真是大好事啊 |
[01:23] | And it’s Latino! | 是个拉丁宝宝哦 |
[01:25] | How’s that giant fence working out for ya? | 国界线上那些栅栏也没起多大作用嘛 |
[01:29] | It’s Claire. | 是克莱尔 |
[01:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:32] | Did you hear? | 你听说了吗 |
[01:36] | Hey, Claire. | 克莱尔 你好呀 |
[01:37] | You are driving to some California border town | 你们这就要开去某个加州边境小镇 |
[01:39] | to adopt a baby, and I have to hear about it from Gloria? | 领新宝宝了 我却才从歌洛莉亚那知道这事 |
[01:42] | I was outside for two minutes. | 我就出去了两分钟 |
[01:44] | I kept it in as long as I could. | 人家已经忍耐到极限了 |
[01:46] | We’re having a baby! | 我们家要来新宝宝了 |
[02:02] | – What the heck is that? – What?! | -这是什么啊 -搞毛啊 |
[02:03] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[02:05] | We got Alex the cutest prom dress. | 艾丽克斯买到了最萌的毕业舞会裙 |
[02:06] | Show your dad. | 给你爹开开眼 |
[02:09] | Well, I don’t like how far down that zipper goes, | 这拉链怎么一路开到胯下 我不喜欢 |
[02:11] | but on the plus side, it looks water-resistant. | 但要说优点的话 它貌似挺防水的 |
[02:13] | I can’t believe Haley’s not going | 真不敢相信海莉不去舞会 |
[02:15] | to the prom and Alex is. | 要去的是艾丽克斯 |
[02:17] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[02:18] | I know I keep saying it, Haley, but you should be going. | 虽然不知说了多少遍 不过海莉你真应该去 |
[02:21] | It’s a major moment in a teenager’s life, | 那将是你青春岁月里浓墨重彩的一笔 |
[02:23] | And you’re missing it. | 你却要将它错过 |
[02:24] | Proms are lame. | 毕业舞会最没劲 |
[02:24] | It’s just an excuse for dressed up dorks | 一群书呆子找借口打扮得花枝招展 |
[02:26] | to ride in limos and hump each other. | 以便坐加长礼车 互相乱搞罢了 |
[02:28] | Okay. Now I don’t like the idea of Alex going. | 是吗 现在我倒有点不想让艾丽克斯去了 |
[02:31] | Sweetie, I think we’re fine. It’s–it’s Alex. | 亲爱的 没事 她可是艾丽克斯啊 |
[02:34] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话又是什么意思 |
[02:35] | It means you’re a geek. | 意思是你就一宅女 |
[02:37] | You know what? You know what? | 好吧 告诉你们 |
[02:38] | I might just go crazy tonight | 我今夜没准也要放纵一把 |
[02:40] | And–and–and hook up all over him. | 跟某人来个肌肤之亲什么的 |
[02:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:44] | Why are you laughing? That’s not funny. | 你们笑个屁啊 有什么好笑的 |
[02:46] | I’m not even gonna wear my glasses! | 我今晚连眼镜都不会戴 |
[02:49] | I feel better now. | 看来是不用操心了 |
[02:50] | All right, I’m going to the mall. | 好了 我要去商场了 |
[02:55] | Um, we need to talk, honey. | 我们得谈一谈 宝贝 |
[02:58] | We’re worried about you. | 我们很担心你 |
[03:00] | You haven’t heard back from the college that wait-listed you, | 自从大学把你列入候补名单后 就音信全无 |
[03:02] | and all the rest of your friends have. | 而你的其他朋友都收到了回复 |
[03:04] | And now you’re just wasting time at the mall. | 现在你每天都在商场里打发时间 |
[03:06] | For your information, | 权当知会你们一声 |
[03:07] | I’ve already filled out and dropped off | 我的社区大学申请表格 |
[03:08] | my community college application. | 已经填好并寄出了 |
[03:10] | And plus also | 另外呢 |
[03:11] | I’m going to the mall because I have a job interview. | 我去商场是因为我有个工作面试 |
[03:15] | – What? – Really? | -什么 -真的吗 |
[03:16] | My guidance counselor suggested I take a gap year. | 我的指导顾问建议我给自己一年”空档”期 |
[03:19] | You know, a year between high school and college | 就是在高中毕业和上大学之前这段时间 |
[03:20] | where you take some courses, have some life experiences, | 你可以上几门课 丰富一下生活阅历 |
[03:23] | and get inspired. | 并从中汲取灵感 |
[03:25] | And obviously, work at the GAP. | 所以这不 我就去Gap工作了 |
[03:29] | The first step in plane building– | 搭建模型飞机第一步 |
[03:31] | Organize the parts. | 整理部件 |
[03:32] | You got your power plant. You got your fuselage. | 一边是动力装置 一边是机身 |
[03:35] | You got your control surfaces. | 那一边是操纵界面 |
[03:37] | What’s that? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[03:39] | A charcuterie. | 熟食拼盘 |
[03:40] | You got your prosciutto, your pancetta, | 一边是熏火腿 一边是咸猪肉 |
[03:41] | your salami. | 一边是腊肠 |
[03:42] | That’s charcuterie? | 这就是熟食拼盘吗 |
[03:43] | I’ve been avoiding that on menus for years. | 多年来我每次点菜都回避它 |
[03:46] | They’re killing themselves with that name. | 起这么个破名字 谁还想要吃 |
[03:48] | They’re here! They’re here! | 他们来了 他们来了 |
[03:53] | Thank you so much for doing this. Thank you. Thank you. | 多谢你愿意帮我们 千谢万谢 |
[03:55] | – Of course. – Okay, so her recital’s at 6:00. | -别客气 -好 表演会6点开始 |
[03:57] | – Okay. – That’s the address. Here’s her outfit. | -好 -这是地址和她的演出服 |
[04:00] | This is our camcorder. | 这是我们的摄像机 |
[04:01] | Get the whole show and some backstage color. | 麻烦录下整场演出 还有幕后花絮 |
[04:03] | Guys, you wanna take our charcuterie for the road? | 各位 要带上熟食拼盘在路上吃吗 |
[04:04] | Bup, bup, bup, bup. They’re good. We may need that. | 不不不不 他们不用 我们自己吃吧 |
[04:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:09] | Yeah, um… | 是的 |
[04:10] | H-hold on one second. | 请稍等 |
[04:11] | I think it’s the baby’s family. They’re speaking Spanish. I– | 应该是宝宝的家人 他们在说西班牙语 |
[04:14] | HOLA, SOY CAMERON. OMO ESTA? | 你好 我是卡梅隆 有事吗 |
[04:17] | Uh, b–excuse me. Could you s– | 不好意思 麻烦你 |
[04:19] | Could you slow down just a little bit? | 麻烦你说慢点 |
[04:22] | What does frenetico mean? | “疯男迭戈”是什么意思 |
[04:23] | – It’s when… – Or just let her do it. | -就是 -让她接电话好了 |
[04:24] | – Yeah. There you go. Okay. – Hello? | -就这样 你来讲 -喂 |
[04:27] | Si, si. | 是 是 |
[04:28] | I was doing fine. | 我说得挺好的呀 |
[04:30] | He thinks he’s some sort of an expert | 他以为自己是个专家了 |
[04:31] | because for the past two weeks, he’s been watching | 就因为这两周来 他一直在看 |
[04:32] | this ridiculous Spanish soap opera. | 一部荒诞的西班牙语肥皂剧 |
[04:34] | “Fire and ice”? | 《水生火热》吗 |
[04:35] | Don’t say a word about the ending of last night’s episode. | 千万别把昨晚的大结局剧透了 |
[04:37] | G-gloria watches that. You’ll ruin it. | 歌洛莉亚看那剧 剧透就全毁了 |
[04:39] | Si. Muchisimas gracias. | 好的好的 谢谢 |
[04:43] | It was the mother’s sister Juanita. | 是孩子的阿姨 安妮塔 |
[04:45] | She said that she doesn’t know the exact hospital yet, | 她说她还不知道是哪所医院 |
[04:48] | but that she will call you, like, in the next hour. | 但是她大概一小时后会再打给你 |
[04:50] | Oh, thank you, Gloria. I-I hate to ask this of you, | 谢谢 歌洛莉亚 我想麻烦你帮个忙 |
[04:52] | but would you mind coming with us? | 你能和我们一起去吗 |
[04:54] | We need someone who actually knows how to speak Spanish. | 我们需要个真正会说西班牙语的人 |
[04:56] | Frio. Muy frio. | 我的心拔凉拔凉的 |
[04:57] | Ay, yes, of course! I would love to! Thank you! Thank you! | 好啊 当然可以啦 谢谢 谢谢 |
[05:01] | I’m gonna grab my stuff, and we go, okay? | 我这就去收拾东西 然后就出发 好吗 |
[05:03] | All right, sweetheart. All right, come here. | 好了 宝贝 快过来 |
[05:06] | Daddies gotta go, okay? | 爸爸要出发了 |
[05:07] | Okay, we’re so sorry we’re missing your recital, sweetie. | 宝贝 抱歉不能看你表演了 |
[05:10] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[05:10] | You’re getting a brand-new baby brother! | 你马上就会多个刚出生的弟弟啦 |
[05:13] | Cam, come on. Come on. | 快走吧 快走吧 |
[05:14] | Okay. All right, breathe, breathe, breathe. | 好的 好的 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[05:15] | Ciao, Jay! Ciao, Manny! I see you later, okay? | 再见杰 再见曼尼 回头见啦 |
[05:20] | What just happened here? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[05:21] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要上厕所 |
[05:23] | – She’s talking to you. – You wanna take that? | -她是跟你说话 -要不你来管吧 |
[05:27] | Always keep the rhythm in your feet. | 首先脚步一定要跟上节奏 |
[05:29] | Then we’re gonna add just a little party in the shoulders. All right? | 然后肩膀上再加点花活 懂吗 |
[05:33] | Now let’s get those arms going. | 再来点手臂动作 |
[05:35] | No, no, no. Arms down here says, | 不 不 不 手放下面是在说 |
[05:36] | “I’m white and I’m sorry,” | “哥是白人 对不起” |
[05:37] | But arms up here says, | 但手举起来是表示 |
[05:38] | “You don’t know what I am.” | “哥很神秘 猜不透” |
[05:40] | I-I don’t. | 的确猜不透 |
[05:41] | You’re never gonna believe it! | 你们不会相信的 |
[05:42] | You’re never gonna believe it! | 你们不会相信的 |
[05:43] | You’re never gonna believe it! | 你们不会相信的 |
[05:45] | Guess who got a job! I did! | 猜猜谁找到工作了 是我 |
[05:47] | Oh, shoot. I just told you. | 哎呀 包袱抖早了 |
[05:48] | – Oh! Honey, congratulations! – That’s amazing! | -亲爱的 恭喜你 -太棒了 |
[05:51] | You got a job! | 你找到工作了 |
[05:52] | And what is all this? | 这是些什么 |
[05:53] | I stopped by the grocery store to get some stuff for dinner. | 我路过杂货店 就买了点菜做晚饭 |
[05:56] | You know where the grocery store is? | 你知道杂货店在哪儿吗 |
[05:58] | Yes, mother. | 当然了 老妈 |
[05:59] | I’m celebrating by making dinner for me and Dylan tonight. | 我今晚要为自己和迪兰做顿晚饭 以表庆祝 |
[06:01] | Would you and dad like to join us? | 你和老爸要一起吗 |
[06:04] | – What’s happening? – I don’t know. | -这是什么情况 -不知道 |
[06:06] | Tonight at dinner, | 今晚吃晚饭时 |
[06:07] | I’m telling my parents the biggest news of all. | 我要告诉爸妈一个爆炸性的消息 |
[06:09] | After graduation, I’m moving in with someone. | 毕业之后 我要搬出去和某人同居 |
[06:12] | And his name is me. | 那个人 就是我 |
[06:21] | Watch me dance. | 看我跳舞 |
[06:22] | Honey, you don’t need to practice anymore. | 宝贝 你不必再练习了 |
[06:24] | The turning, the jumping, the little bird thing– | 旋转 跳跃 小鸟飞天状什么的 |
[06:26] | You’ve got it. | 你都练熟了 |
[06:27] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:28] | Sweetie, please don’t play with the pieces. | 宝贝 请你不要动这些零件 |
[06:30] | I’ve told you, they’re very delicate. | 跟你说过了 它们脆弱得很 |
[06:32] | What are you building? | 你们在造什么 |
[06:34] | It’s a model of a plane that was built for amelia earhart. | 造飞机模型 著名女飞行家艾米莉亚的座驾 |
[06:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:37] | Because she wanted to fly around the world. | 因为她想飞遍整个世界 |
[06:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:40] | Because she probably needed to get away from her kids. | 也许她是被家里的娃整疯了 |
[06:43] | – Why? – You know how to stop this? | -为什么 -小哥来想个招 |
[06:45] | I’m on it. | 看我的 |
[06:46] | Lily, we really need you to let us concentrate | 莉莉 请你让我们专心工作 |
[06:49] | for a few minutes, okay? | 就一会儿 好吗 |
[06:51] | Your hair is weird. | 你的发型真奇怪 |
[06:52] | Um, now I’m flustered. | 这回我没辙了 |
[06:56] | Oh, you look adorable! | 你真可爱 |
[07:00] | “Adorable”? I’m not a puppy. | “可爱” 我又不是小狗 |
[07:01] | Oh, honey, it was meant as a compliment. | 宝贝 我是在赞美你 |
[07:03] | Claire, I got this. Honey, you look super sexy. | 克莱尔 看我的 宝贝 你真性感 |
[07:06] | Ew. | 真恶心 |
[07:07] | Well, we tried everything. | 好吧 她是油盐不进啊 |
[07:09] | Oh, good-bye! | 拜拜啦 |
[07:10] | Wait! Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[07:12] | We wanna meet this casanova. | 让我们见见你的翩翩公子嘛 |
[07:14] | Oh, no, parents aren’t really his scene. | 别了 见父母这事还是饶了他吧 |
[07:16] | Alex, open the door. We are going to get a picture. | 艾丽克斯 快开门 我们要给你俩照张相 |
[07:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:22] | You… look… flawless. | 你 真是 完美无暇 |
[07:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:26] | Did I not say coral was the color for you? | 我没说错吧 珊瑚色很适合你 |
[07:28] | Look what it does for your skin. | 跟你的肤色很搭啊 |
[07:32] | – Hi! – Hi, buddy. | -嗨 -嗨 小弟 |
[07:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:34] | Yes, my bad boy prom date is gay. | 好吧 我毕业舞会的男伴是个基佬 |
[07:37] | He just doesn’t know it yet, | 只是他自己还蒙在”柜”里呢 |
[07:38] | so I’m basically his beard. | 我基本上只是他的”胡须” |
[07:39] | Gay beard指同性恋 通过交往异性伴侣 来掩盖同性性取向 | |
[07:39] | Beard本意为胡须 有些人希望借此 增加男子气概加以掩饰 | |
[07:42] | Pre-beard. | 未发育的胡须 |
[07:44] | His stubble. | 嫩毛茬 |
[07:45] | Okay, say “Cheese”! | 好啦 喊”茄子” |
[07:48] | Cheese. | 茄子 |
[07:49] | Okay, now one with flash. | 好 开闪光再来张 |
[07:51] | – Cheese. – Cheese! | -茄子 -茄子 |
[07:55] | Okay, I think you got the picture. | 行了 照片你们该拍够了吧 |
[07:56] | Well, you guys have fun. | 你们开开心心去玩吧 |
[07:59] | Do you want me to touch up your hair, honey? | 亲爱的 要我帮你把头发整理一下吗 |
[08:01] | Oh, no, I’m good. | 不用了 没关系 |
[08:05] | Ay, please stop driving the car like a snake. | 开车别总左摇右摆跟蛇似的 |
[08:08] | It’s making me nauseating. | 搞得我直犯恶心 |
[08:09] | Well, uh, if you want to switch places, | 你要是想换个地儿可以来后面 |
[08:11] | there’s plenty of room to stretch out back here. | 后面地方足够大 你也好伸展得开 |
[08:12] | Yeah, that’s why we traded our old Prius in for the new one. | 所以我们才把旧车换成现在这辆 |
[08:14] | You know, bigger family, bigger backseat. | 你知道的 更多成员 更多空间 |
[08:16] | You can fit two car seats | 后面都能放下两个安全座椅 |
[08:17] | and a prize-winning pig back there. | 外加一头重量冠军级的肥猪了 |
[08:19] | Please don’t put a pig in the backseat with our children. | 能别把我们的孩子和猪一起放后座上吗 |
[08:21] | I’m not being literal. | 我就是打个比方 |
[08:23] | It’s a unit of measurement we used on the farm. | 拿不过是我们农场上的计量方法 |
[08:24] | You know, like, “That bed’s a double-pigger.” | 比如 那张床是”两头猪”的大小 |
[08:28] | Oh, uh, sorry. Maybe think about something else. | 不好意思 要不想点儿别的 |
[08:30] | You know, I missed “Fire and Ice” on Monday. | 你看 我星期一没看到《水生火热》 |
[08:31] | What happened? | 演了些什么 |
[08:32] | My guess is a bunch of ridiculous plot turns | 我猜是一群极其养眼的神经质演员 |
[08:34] | done by overwrought actors who are impossibly good-looking. | 共同演绎了一段狗血至极的故事情节 |
[08:37] | – Don’t listen to him. – Nothing, really. | -别听他胡说 -没关系 真的 |
[08:39] | Antonio hired a hooker to marry his father | 安东尼奥雇了个妓女和他老爹结婚 |
[08:41] | so that he can get back the money, | 这样他就能把钱夺回去了 |
[08:43] | but the hooker ended up being his long lost sister, | 结果发现那个妓女是他失散多年的妹妹 |
[08:46] | the former beauty queen. | 就是那个前选美皇后 |
[08:47] | Oh. Well, I stand uncorrected. | 看来我没猜错啊 |
[08:49] | Ay, please just drive straighter. | 开车你就开得”直”一点行不 |
[08:49] | 小卡的销魂兰花指 因此误以为歌洛莉亚说他不像直男 | |
[08:51] | Oh, sorry. Are my pinkies up again? | 对不起 我又翘兰花指了吗 |
[08:52] | I–they do that when I get excited. | 我激动的时候就会这样 |
[08:54] | Down, girls! | 下去 姐妹们 |
[08:57] | Well, Alex should be hitting the dance floor right about now. | 艾丽克斯现在应该在跳舞了 |
[09:00] | Must be fun. | 肯定很开心 |
[09:01] | Really, dad, let it go. | 真的 爸爸 别说了 |
[09:02] | I’m sorry, sweetie. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[09:03] | I’m just sad you’re missing it. | 只是你不去舞会我很难过 |
[09:05] | I can still totally picture my prom night. | 我还清楚记着我参加毕业舞会那晚 |
[09:07] | My date was Angela Wilkins. | 我的女伴是安吉拉·威尔金斯 |
[09:09] | My dad dressed as a limo driver and spoke with a British accent. | 我爸爸扮成了豪车司机 操着英国口音 |
[09:13] | He even announced our arrival. | 我们到达的时候 他还大声通报 |
[09:16] | “Sir Philliam Dunphy and the Lady Wilkins!” | “菲廉·邓菲大人和威尔金斯小姐驾到” |
[09:21] | All the cool kids were totally laughing with us. | 所有的酷小子都和我们一起乐翻了 |
[09:23] | Oh, I’m just so glad we met after that. | 真高兴我们是在那之后认识的 |
[09:27] | – Me, too. – Yeah. | -我也是 -没错 |
[09:30] | Wonder what ever happened to Angela? | 知道后来安吉拉怎么样了吗 |
[09:32] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[09:33] | I haven’t seen her in over 20 years, | 我二十年没见过她了 |
[09:34] | but that’s what’s special about prom. | 不过这才是毕业舞会的魅力所在 |
[09:37] | No matter what… | 无论如何 |
[09:38] | the Lady Wilkins and I will always have that night. | 那晚永远是我和威尔金斯小姐共同的回忆 |
[09:43] | Oh, no, no, no! We got this. | 放下 放下 我们来 |
[09:45] | We’ll clean. | 我们来收拾 |
[09:47] | You’re cleaning up? | 你们来收拾 |
[09:49] | What kind of day is this? | 今天是什么日子 |
[09:49] | Cam and Mitch get a new son, | 小卡和米奇有了新儿子 |
[09:51] | we get a new daughter. | 我们又得了新女儿 |
[09:52] | That was really fun, you guys. | 伙计们 今晚很开心 |
[09:53] | Yeah, and next time, we’ll just do it at our place. | 没错 下次去我们家聚 |
[09:57] | I’m in. Just give me a heads-up. | 我去 提前说一声就好 |
[10:00] | “Our place”? What? What? | “我们家” 什么意思 |
[10:02] | Um, well, | 那个 |
[10:03] | Since I have a job now | 既然我现在有工作了 |
[10:05] | and I’m going to community college, | 又打算去上社区大学 |
[10:08] | uh, Dylan and I were thinking that, you know, | 我和迪兰考虑呢 |
[10:10] | we would get an apartment together. | 一起租个房子什么的 |
[10:13] | – What? – Are you doing sex? | -什么 -你们会做爱吗 |
[10:15] | – Okay. – Luke, can we have a minute, please? | -行了 -卢克 你先回避一会儿 |
[10:18] | Listen… | 听着 |
[10:19] | I know that you’re concerned, | 我知道你们不放心 |
[10:20] | but I’m designing t-shirts now, and they’re gonna be huge. | 不过我现在在设计T恤 会有大号的 |
[10:24] | Also medium and small. | 还有中号和小号的 |
[10:27] | Dylan, would you excuse us for a moment so we can talk to Haley? | 迪兰 我们想单独和海莉说会儿话 |
[10:31] | Sure, but you stay. I’ll go. | 当然 你们在这聊 我回避就好 |
[10:39] | Hi. Uh, uh, buenos noches. | 你好 晚上好 |
[10:41] | Uh, uh, we’re looking for… uh, English? | 我们想找… 会说英语吗 |
[10:43] | Uh, well, Juanita. We’re looking for juanita. | 安妮塔 我们要找安妮塔 |
[10:45] | – Hola! – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[10:46] | Mitchell y Cameron? | 是米奇尔和卡梅隆吗 |
[10:48] | Ah, she says, “Hello, Mitch and Cameron.” | 她说 你们好 是米奇和卡梅隆吗 |
[10:50] | I think we got that. | 这个我们听得懂 |
[10:51] | Ay, you brought me here. | 是你们请我来的 |
[11:02] | Thank you… | 谢谢 |
[11:04] | Did you get that, too? | 这段你们也能听懂吗 |
[11:05] | Yeah, a lot of it. Mm-hmm. | 对 大部分听懂了 |
[11:06] | Just… just tell us. | 还是告诉我们吧 |
[11:07] | The baby was born half-hour ago, that he’s in perfect health. | 宝宝半小时前出生了 很健康 |
[11:12] | He was 7 pounds, 4 ounces, with thick hair and brown eyes. | 他有六斤五两 头发浓密 褐色的眼睛 |
[11:16] | That’s so good! | 太好了 |
[11:19] | Juanita! | 安妮塔 |
[11:29] | Gloria, what’s going on? | 歌洛莉亚 什么情况 |
[11:30] | I don’t know. The priest comes with great warning. | 不知道 牧师有要事告诫 |
[11:34] | That can’t be good. | 肯定没好事 |
[11:35] | Shh! Something about the grandmother. She’s sick. | 轻点 是关于祖母的 她病了 |
[11:39] | But now she’s better. | 不过现在好多了 |
[11:41] | – And now she knows! – Knows what? | -现在她知道了 -知道什么 |
[11:55] | What was that for?! | 这是干嘛 |
[11:56] | The nurse stole her grandmother’s almonds. | 那个护士偷了她祖母的杏仁 |
[11:58] | No, the nurse is mad at Juanita | 不是 那护士记恨安妮塔 |
[12:01] | because Juanita stole her lover, | 因为她把护士的爱人给抢走了 |
[12:03] | and Juanita is mad at the nurse | 安妮塔也恨那个护士 |
[12:04] | because the nurse told the grandmother about the baby! | 因为那护士把宝宝的事告诉了她祖母 |
[12:08] | – Our baby? – Our baby? | -我们的宝宝吗 -我们的宝宝吗 |
[12:27] | We’re both thinking it. I’m just gonna say it. | 既然都这么想 不如让我说出来吧 |
[12:29] | Lily’s dance is not up to the standard of what we just saw. | 莉莉的舞姿跟刚这水准可差着十万八千里呢 |
[12:32] | In my head, I’m golfing right now. | 我已经神游着 去打高尔夫了 |
[12:35] | Hi, Mr. Pritchett? I’m Lily’s dance teacher Lucy. | 普里契特先生 我是莉莉的舞蹈老师露西 |
[12:38] | We have a little bit of an issue. | 我们遇到了点小麻烦 |
[12:40] | Lily doesn’t want to perform. | 莉莉不想上台表演了 |
[12:42] | Oh, the poor thing. | 噢 那小家伙 |
[12:43] | – You get the kid, I’ll get the car. – Oh, no. | -你去牵莉莉 我去取车 -不不 |
[12:45] | It’s really important for Lily’s self-esteem that she go on. | 能否顺利上台对她自尊心的建立很重要 |
[12:48] | I think one of you should talk to her. | 我觉得你们谁应该去跟她谈谈 |
[12:50] | You know she stinks, right? | 你知道她跳得很烂 是吧 |
[12:51] | And I think it should be you. | 所以我想应该你去 |
[13:01] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[13:03] | Your teacher tells me you don’t want to dance. Is that true? | 你的老师说你不想上台了 是真的吗 |
[13:08] | But you were so good back at the house when you were practicing. | 可你在家练习的时候 跳的多好啊 |
[13:12] | I wanna go home, to my house. | 我想回家 回我家 |
[13:14] | Ah, to your house, huh? | 回你自己家 |
[13:17] | Are you sad your dads aren’t here? | 是因为爸爸们都不在而伤心了吗 |
[13:20] | Yeah. Well, I know they’re sad to miss this, | 是啊 他们也同样因为错过你的演出而伤心 |
[13:23] | But they’re getting you that baby brother. | 但他们去接你的小弟弟了 |
[13:25] | That’s good, right? | 这是好事 对吧 |
[13:29] | You know, honey, | 你知道的 亲爱的 |
[13:31] | Your dads are gonna love you just as much | 你两个爸爸还是会一样爱你的 |
[13:34] | when you get this brother. Trust me. | 小弟弟来了也不会变 相信我 |
[13:36] | I first had your Aunt Claire, and then your dad came along, | 我先有了你克莱尔姑妈 然后你爸出生了 |
[13:38] | and I loved them just the same, | 我对他们都的爱都一样深 |
[13:41] | no matter what he tells you. | 虽然你爹可能不这么说 |
[13:43] | You believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[13:45] | Close enough. | 这就够了 |
[13:46] | So what do you say? | 你说呢 |
[13:47] | You gonna go out there and dance for everybody? | 你会上去跳舞给大家看吗 |
[13:49] | No. | 不 |
[13:50] | Honey, there must be something I can do to get you out there. | 亲爱的 我总能干点什么让你上台的吧 |
[13:55] | Come dance with me, grandpa. | 来跟我一起跳 爷爷 |
[13:57] | No, honey, that’s not gonna happen. | 不 亲爱的 这是不可能滴 |
[13:58] | How about I give you 50 bucks? | 我给你五十块钱咋样 |
[14:01] | I don’t see why I can’t do this. | 我不理解为什么我就不能这样做 |
[14:03] | I’m totally getting my life together. | 我完全有能力掌控自己的人生 |
[14:04] | Uh, allow me, if you will, | 请允许我给你 |
[14:06] | to paint an accurate picture of this life | 准确描绘一下你以为自己想要的生活 |
[14:08] | you think you want, okay? | 是什么样的 好吗 |
[14:10] | Um, at first, it’s a blast– | 起初 分分钟妙不可言 |
[14:12] | buying a dish rack, | 去买个餐盘架 |
[14:13] | hanging a sheet up to turn one room into two. | 挂个床单 把房间一分为二 |
[14:16] | Allen-wrenching a bookcase called a nurnk… | 用通用扳手捣鼓出个”四不像”书柜 |
[14:19] | because you couldn’t afford the sklurg. | 因为你连宜家的组装货的买不起 |
[14:21] | But then… | 接下来呢 |
[14:22] | Then those bills start rolling in… | 账单源源不断地涌进来 |
[14:25] | Oh. So you gotta pick up some extra shifts. | 这样你就不得不多轮几班 |
[14:26] | Yeah. And suddenly… | 对 然后猛不丁的 |
[14:27] | Uh-oh, what’s that? You’re pregnant. | 意外发生了 你怀孕了 |
[14:30] | Should’ve been safe. | 早该注意的 |
[14:31] | Ooh, and you’re stressed and exhausted. | 弄得你焦头烂额 精疲力尽 |
[14:33] | You’ve got a garage filled with unsold huge t-shirts. | 车库里装满了卖不出去的大号T恤衫 |
[14:36] | And, honey, if you think this kind of stress | 还有 亲爱的 如果你觉得这种压力 |
[14:38] | is not gonna take its toll on that body and that face, | 还不足以对你的身材长相造成任何影响 |
[14:41] | think again. | 再想想吧 |
[14:43] | Good-bye, beautiful skin. | 好皮肤只能再见 |
[14:45] | Farewell, silky hair. | 秀发也永别了 |
[14:48] | And hello, Alex’s hand-me-downs, | 就等着穿艾丽克斯的旧衣服吧 |
[14:50] | ’cause you can’t afford to shop. | 因为商店里的你是买不起了 |
[14:52] | Good one. | 这针见”血”了 |
[14:56] | Do you think that this is gonna work out? | 你觉得这行得通吗 |
[14:58] | Yes. | 能啊 |
[14:59] | Well, for my parents, I mean. | 我说的是我爹妈那边 |
[15:01] | For you? | 至于你嘛 |
[15:02] | No. | 不能 |
[15:04] | God. | 天呐 |
[15:05] | I just wanna live with Haley so bad. | 我真的太想跟海莉一块生活了 |
[15:09] | It’s like, I missed all this time with her in Wyoming. | 我在怀俄明那么长时间 没办法和她在一起 |
[15:12] | Then I thought I was gonna lose her again to college. | 现在回来了她又要去上大学 我怕失去她 |
[15:15] | Don’t worry. I got your back, buddy. That’s not gonna happen. | 别担心 我罩着你 有我在就不可能 |
[15:18] | What does that mean? | 你那是什么意思 |
[15:20] | Dylan, shut the door. | 迪兰 把门关上 |
[15:26] | The bedroom door. | 卧室的门 |
[15:33] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[15:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:36] | We’re very confused. | 我们非常困惑 |
[15:36] | Can somebody please just tell us what’s happening? | 能有人告诉我们到底发生什么事了吗 |
[15:39] | Somebody told the grandmother about the baby, | 有人跟祖母说了宝宝的事 |
[15:41] | and she wasn’t supposed to know. | 她本来不该知道的 |
[15:43] | If you ask me, it was the sexy priest. | 要我说 是那性感神父说的 |
[15:46] | Enough! | 够了 |
[15:48] | It wasn’t the priest. | 不是神父 |
[15:50] | It was me. | 是我 |
[15:50] | Eduardo! | 爱德华多 |
[15:53] | What’s happening? | 到底咋回事 |
[15:55] | Yes, I am alive. | 是的 我还活着 |
[15:57] | And I may be just a ranch hand, | 没错 我是个放羊的 |
[15:58] | but I’m the one that told your abuela about the baby. | 但是我告诉了你祖母孩子的事 |
[16:01] | I told her because I swore to your mother | 我告诉她是因为我向你母亲发过誓 |
[16:03] | to look after your family. | 要照顾你们家人 |
[16:05] | Your mother… | 你的母亲 |
[16:07] | was my lover. | 是我的情人 |
[16:10] | Ay, wait a minute. Now I go from English to Spanish. | 等一下 我现在得把英文翻成西语 |
[16:13] | C-can we please just see our baby? | 我们现在能见宝宝了吗 |
[16:16] | No! | 不能 |
[16:19] | – Abuela? – Abuela? | -祖母 -祖母 |
[16:32] | She’s saying that she’s going to raise the baby. | 她说她要抚养孩子长大 |
[16:37] | No. | 不是吧 |
[16:39] | Cam. | 小卡 |
[16:43] | Come here. Come on. | 过来 过来 |
[16:47] | Guess what? Suddenly, you’re 60 years old, | 你猜怎么的 突然间你就已经60岁了 |
[16:49] | wandering toothless and alone in a postapocalyptic wasteland. | 牙都掉光了 在一块不毛之地上瞎晃悠 |
[16:52] | Wait a second. How did Dylan get the nuclear codes again? | 等一下 迪兰是怎么拿到核武器代码来着 |
[16:55] | During the robot wars. | 在机器人战争的时候 |
[16:56] | Okay, I think your father might have gotten a little bit off-track here. | 好了 我想你爸有点扯太远了 |
[16:58] | Honey, listen, the point is, | 亲爱的 重点是 |
[17:00] | The choices you make today– | 你今天所做的一切决定 |
[17:01] | No, no, the point is, | 不 重点是 |
[17:02] | is that it doesn’t have to turn out so bad. | 事情不一定就会向坏的方向发展 |
[17:05] | She’s right. | 她说的对 |
[17:06] | It doesn’t. Luke? | 不一定 卢克 |
[17:09] | This came yesterday. | 昨天寄来的 |
[17:10] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[17:11] | It’s from that college. | 是那大学寄来的 |
[17:13] | You got in, Haley. | 你被录取了 海莉 |
[17:14] | – Oh, D– – Oh, my god. | -迪… -我的天 |
[17:15] | – You got into college? – What?! | -你被大学录取了 -什么 |
[17:17] | That’s amazing! | 太好了 |
[17:21] | It came yest– yesterday? | 是昨天寄来的 |
[17:23] | Luke, why were you hiding this? | 卢克 你为什么要藏起来 |
[17:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:26] | Do you not want her to go to college? | 你不想让她去上大学吗 |
[17:28] | I don’t care. | 我不关心 |
[17:29] | Aw! You’re gonna miss me! | 你会想我的 |
[17:31] | Shut up! I am not! I’m never telling you anything again. | 闭嘴 我才不会 再也不告诉你任何事了 |
[17:35] | Sorry, little dude, but she’s gotta go to college, | 抱歉 小兄弟 但大学她还是得去上的 |
[17:38] | Even if that means that she can’t live with me. | 哪怕这意味着她不能和我同居 |
[17:41] | Oh, Dylan. | 迪兰 |
[17:42] | Could you do one thing for me, though? | 不过你能答应我一件事吗 |
[17:45] | Could you take me to your prom? | 能让我陪你去参加毕业舞会吗 |
[17:47] | – Really? – Yeah. | -不是吧 -是啊 |
[17:49] | I mean, if you go off to college and you don’t come back here, | 如果你去上大学 不再回来了 |
[17:52] | I want you to remember me. | 我希望你能记住我 |
[17:54] | I wanna be your Angela Wilkins. | 我要做你的安吉拉·威尔金斯 |
[17:58] | – Mom? – Yes. | -妈 -什么事 |
[17:59] | Can I borrow that purple dress I said you were too old for? | 我说你太老了 不合适穿的那条紫裙子 能借我吗 |
[18:01] | Mm, in spite of that, yeah. Yeah. | 你可真会借东西 好吧 |
[18:05] | Mr. D. | 邓先生 |
[18:08] | Do you have a tuxedo I could borrow? | 你有没有礼服可以借我的 |
[18:10] | Yeah, sure. I mean, it’s the tux I got married in, | 当然有 那可是我的结婚礼服 |
[18:12] | So it’s double-breasted. | 是双排扣的[两块胸肌] |
[18:13] | Perfect. So am I. | 太好了 我也是 |
[18:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:24] | I’m going to get something for my stomach. | 我去买点吃的垫垫肚子 |
[18:31] | Oh, come on, swipe. | 快刷呀 |
[18:33] | Swipe! | 刷呀 |
[18:34] | M-mitchell, I need your help. | 米奇尔 来帮我一下 |
[18:36] | It won’t swipe, and I’m in no condition to “See cashier.” | 刷不了 我现在也没心情找收银员 |
[18:40] | Mitchell. | 米奇尔 |
[18:42] | Mitchell. | 米奇尔 |
[18:43] | Mitchell? | 米奇尔 |
[18:44] | Mitch–Mitchell! Where are you going?! | 米奇 米奇尔 你去哪里啊 |
[18:47] | I’m just sick of it, Cam. | 我受够了 小卡 |
[18:49] | Mitchell, come back here and talk to me. | 米奇尔 回来我们聊聊 |
[18:51] | There are coyotes out here and–and meth addicts! | 这里有土狼 还有吸毒的 |
[18:54] | Every time, Cam. | 小卡 每一次 |
[18:55] | Every time someone says that we’re getting a-a baby, | 每一次有人说我们能领养个孩子 |
[18:58] | I get my hopes up and then… | 我都寄以希望 |
[18:59] | And then when it all falls apart, I… | 却总是以失望而告终 我… |
[19:02] | We just have to go through the whole thing again. | 我们又得从头到尾再经历一遍 |
[19:04] | And then meanwhile, the child that we do have | 但同时 我们已经拥有的孩子 |
[19:06] | is–is at a recital, and–and we’re missing it. | 正在演出 但我们却错过了 |
[19:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:11] | I’m as frustrated as you are. | 我和你一样受挫 |
[19:13] | Are you? Because I-I don’t– | 是吗 因为我不 |
[19:16] | I don’t know how much more of this I can take. | 我不知道我还能承受多少次 |
[19:18] | I am–I am so tired | 我心力交瘁 |
[19:21] | and–and just disappointed. | 失望透顶 |
[19:25] | And… I’m just tired. | 累到无以复加 |
[19:34] | Then let’s take a break. | 那我们缓缓吧 |
[19:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:38] | It must be exhausting, always keeping it together for the both of us. | 我们一直这样撑着 肯定已经精疲力竭了 |
[19:50] | And I’m tired, too. | 我也累了 |
[19:55] | I think I’m lying on a rock. | 我觉得我躺在一块石头上了 |
[19:57] | I’m lying next to my rock. | 我正躺在我的”磐石”旁边 |
[20:02] | There’s certain moments in life that you never forget, | 人一辈子 有些时刻是永远无法忘怀的 |
[20:07] | Like when I held Manny in my arms for the very first time. | 比如说我第一次将曼尼拥入怀中 |
[20:14] | I was nervous. I didn’t know what I was doing. | 我当时很紧张 我不知所措 |
[20:18] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[20:19] | – You guys look amazing. – Oh, our little girl! | -俊男靓女啊 -我们的宝贝女儿 |
[20:22] | And I was excited to see him grow up. | 看到他的成长让我兴奋不已 |
[20:24] | – Bye, sweetie. – Have fun, man. | -拜拜 宝贝 -玩得开心 |
[20:26] | She’s asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[20:28] | I tell you, kid, I’m too old for this. | 跟你说 孩子 我老得没法当爹了 |
[20:30] | You and me both. | 我们都是 |
[20:32] | And the more he becomes the little man I know today, | 随着他慢慢成长为今天的小大人模样 |
[20:35] | the more I know I would do it all over again… | 我越来越意识到自己愿意重来一次 |
[20:40] | Which is good, because I’m going to do it all over again. | 正好 因为我真的要重来一次 |
[20:44] | Turns out that I wasn’t carsick. | 原来我不是晕车 |
[20:47] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[20:53] | Okay, Luke, | 卢克 |
[20:53] | – Let’s see what else you’ve been hiding from us. – Okay, fine. | -看看你还藏了些什么 -好吧 |
[20:57] | Here’s a bill for the birdhouse I blew up at the dude ranch. | 这是我在牧场炸掉的鸟窝的罚单 |
[20:59] | You blew up a birdhouse? | 你炸了个鸟窝 |
[21:00] | Let’s hold all questions until the end. | 说完了再一起问吧 |
[21:02] | Here’s dad’s jury duty thing | 这是我们去迪斯尼那天 |
[21:04] | for the day we went to disneyland. | 通知老爸做陪审员的 |
[21:05] | I didn’t want you to cancel the trip. | 我不想让你们取消行程 |
[21:07] | Good call. | 做得好 |
[21:08] | Here’s a coupon for a gun range for mom. | 这是射击场给妈的优惠券 |
[21:10] | I don’t know what that’s about. | 我不知道是什么东西 |
[21:11] | I don’t know either. It’s… | 我也不知道 |
[21:12] | Report card. | 成绩单 |
[21:14] | Report card. | 成绩单 |
[21:16] | Notice from the city to take down the tree house | 市里寄来的拆掉树屋的通知 |
[21:18] | or be fined $25 a day… | 否则每天罚款25块 |
[21:21] | Report card. | 成绩单 |
[21:22] | Red light ticket for when me and Manny stole that… | 闯红灯罚单 那次我和曼尼偷… |