时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Good morning! | 早安 |
[00:04] | There’s the birthday boy! | 寿星驾到 |
[00:06] | 65 candles on one cake. | 蛋糕上插满了65根蜡烛 |
[00:08] | This is a big day for you… | 今天可是你的大日子 |
[00:09] | and for the astronauts who can see it from space. | 以及那些从太空都能看到蜡烛的宇航员们 |
[00:12] | Happy birthday to you. | 生日快乐 |
[00:13] | Thank you. And just so everyone knows, I want a quiet day. | 谢了 你们知道 我就想安静地过一天 |
[00:17] | No surprises. | 别给我惊喜 |
[00:19] | No surprises. | 不要惊喜 |
[00:21] | Last night, I found out that I am pregnant, | 昨晚 我发现我怀孕了 |
[00:24] | so Jay’s gonna get one big surprise. | 所以有个大惊喜正等着杰呢 |
[00:27] | Okay, two | 好吧 两个惊喜 |
[00:28] | if you count the barbecue apron with the bikini body on it. | 如果印着比基尼的烧烤围裙也算上的话 |
[00:31] | I don’t blame you, Jay. | 也不能怪你 杰 |
[00:32] | You’d had enough excitement in one lifetime– | 你这辈子体验过够多的惊喜了 |
[00:35] | The dawn of flight, printed books, agriculture. | 飞机的诞生 印刷术的发明 农业的出现 |
[00:38] | All right, what’s with all the jokes? | 这些玩笑是什么意思 |
[00:39] | It’s insult comedy. | 这叫做吐槽 |
[00:40] | I’ve been watching old Dean Martin roasts online. | 我上网看了迪安·马丁吐槽大会 |
[00:44] | Like this guy knows from the internet. | 忘了这老兄不懂什么是网 |
[00:45] | The other morning, | 有天早上 |
[00:46] | I saw him looking for the crank on the front of his car. | 我看到他在找汽车的手摇启动把呢 |
[00:48] | – Okay, you’re done. – I make fun, and we laugh. | -够了 别说了 -我只想逗大家一乐而已 |
[00:50] | But in all seriousness, | 不过说真的 |
[00:52] | if you see a light today, don’t walk towards it. | 要是你今天见到一道亮光 千万别走过去 |
[00:56] | I’m sorry I was asleep when you got home. | 抱歉 昨晚你回家时我已经睡着了 |
[00:58] | Cam and Mitch must be disappointed. | 小卡和米奇一定很失望 |
[01:01] | They were really geared up to get that kid. | 他们为了领养那孩子 下了不少工夫 |
[01:03] | But there’s a silver lining. | 但凡事也都有积极的一面嘛 |
[01:05] | You might be right. Babies are a lot of work. | 你说得对 养婴儿麻烦可多了 |
[01:07] | No, that’s not what I mean. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[01:09] | – I’m– – Ah, you know, and these two aren’t getting any younger. | -我是 -再说他们也不年轻了 |
[01:11] | The last thing they need is to start over. | 那种年纪可不要再重新开始 |
[01:13] | Would that be so bad? | 真有那么糟糕吗 |
[01:17] | Hey, Jay. | 你好啊 杰 |
[01:19] | What are you doing? | 你们来干嘛 |
[01:20] | – What the heck is that? – What? | -那是什么玩意 -什么 |
[01:22] | Get him! | 上 |
[01:23] | Jay has been very explicit | 关于他的65岁寿辰 |
[01:26] | about what he wants to do for his 65th birthday, | 杰清楚明白地表达过他的愿望 |
[01:29] | but Phil Dunphy reads between the lines. | 但菲尔·邓菲善于读懂他暗含的意思 |
[01:33] | What the hell is going on?! What are you doing?! | 你们干什么 搞什么飞机 |
[01:35] | Making your birthday dreams comes true. | 你的生日愿望就要成真了 |
[01:37] | It’s your special day, buddy. | 今天是你的好日子哦 老弟 |
[01:38] | Should we put him in the trunk? | 该把他关在后备箱里吗 |
[01:39] | Why would we put him in the trunk? | 把他关在后备箱干什么 |
[01:40] | You said there were no bad ideas. | 你不是说怎么玩都不为过吗 |
[01:42] | Get this stupid thing off me! | 把这蠢玩意取下来 |
[01:43] | I thought you said the hood would calm him down. | 你说头套能让他平静下来的 |
[01:45] | It works with my falcon. | 这招对我的猎鹰就管用 |
[01:46] | Don’t worry, Gloria. We’ll have him back in time for dinner. | 别担心 歌洛莉亚 晚餐时间就送他回来 |
[01:49] | Which for him is at 4:00 in the afternoon. | 对他来说 那就是下午4点了 |
[01:51] | ‘Cause he’s old! I love it! | 因为他是老人家 真好笑 |
[02:06] | This is really good coffee. | 这咖啡真不错 |
[02:08] | It really is. | 的确如此 |
[02:10] | Ahh. Is it a medium roast or… | 这是中度烘焙还是 |
[02:12] | Uh, dark. | 深度烘培 |
[02:13] | Oh. I was gonna say dark. I don’t know why I said medium. | 我想说深度 话到嘴边怎么成了中度 |
[02:15] | Well, you would’ve been right. | 你本来肯定可以说对的 |
[02:20] | Is it whole milk or… | 加的是全脂牛奶还是 |
[02:20] | – 2%. – 2%. | -含脂2% -含脂2% |
[02:25] | Okay. This is ridiculous. | 够了 这太荒唐了 |
[02:26] | We need to talk about the elephant in the room. | 我们得谈谈客厅里的那只大象了 |
[02:31] | The giant stuffed elephant | 这只巨型填充大象 |
[02:32] | was a gift from our good friend Pepper. | 是我们的好基友胡娇送的礼物 |
[02:34] | Gay guys having kids is– it’s relatively new, | 同志家庭养小孩算是新鲜事 |
[02:37] | so our community has not yet learned | 所以基友们不太懂得 |
[02:39] | how to modulate baby gifts. | 该送婴儿什么礼物 |
[02:40] | When Steven and Stefan had little Rocco, | 当斯蒂芬和斯特凡的罗可出生时 |
[02:42] | our friend Longinus sent over | 基友朗吉娜请来了 |
[02:44] | the whole cast of “Yo gabba gabba”. | 嘎巴宝宝节目的全体演员 |
[02:45] | Now Rocco cries whenever he sees bright colors. | 如今罗可一见鲜亮的颜色就哭 |
[02:47] | I’m not allowed over there. | 我都不能去他家了 |
[02:50] | I guess we should donate it somewhere, | 我看我们还是把它捐给谁吧 |
[02:52] | along with the 800-pound gorilla. | 顺便把那千斤重的大猩猩也捐了 |
[02:56] | I mean, you know, now that we’re not getting a baby. | 既然我们不准备领养宝宝了 |
[02:58] | A decision, by the way, | 顺便一提 这个决定 |
[02:59] | which seems even better in the light of day. | 天亮以后更显得无比英明 |
[03:01] | Mm. No, I totally agree. | 我也这么觉得 |
[03:03] | – So we’re good? – No, we’re great. | -我们没事了 -根本是好极了 |
[03:05] | – We couldn’t have handled this any better. – No. | -这事解决得太完美了 -没错 |
[03:07] | Where’s my new baby brother? | 我的新弟弟呢 |
[03:10] | Okay. Uh, slight oversight. | 好吧 还忘了这个小家伙 |
[03:12] | Can I see him? Can we name him Larry? | 我想看看他 能给他取名拉里吗 |
[03:14] | Okay, sweetie. Here, have a seat with us. | 宝贝 过来坐在爸爸们中间 |
[03:17] | Um, listen. | 听我说 |
[03:18] | There’s something we need to tell you. | 有件事我们必须告诉你 |
[03:20] | Is it about Larry? | 是关于拉里的吗 |
[03:21] | Well, uh, yes. Uh, sort of. | 那个 算是吧 |
[03:23] | Um, it–it turns out that… We’re not getting a baby. | 事实上 我们无法领养一个新宝宝 |
[03:27] | Yeah, and I know this– this makes you very sad, | 我知道你因此而难过 |
[03:30] | but I promise you we’re still a family– | 但我保证我们家还是 |
[03:32] | Can I have a kitten? | 我能养只猫吗 |
[03:33] | A kitten? | 猫 |
[03:34] | If I can’t have a brother, | 如果没有新弟弟 |
[03:36] | then I want a kitten named Larry. | 那我就要养只叫拉里的猫 |
[03:40] | Okay, w-what’s this about? Is Larry on a show? | 怎么回事 拉里是哪个动画片中的人物吗 |
[03:42] | He’s not, which is what’s weird. | 没有 所以才特别诡异 |
[03:48] | – Ooh! How was prom? – So fun. | -舞会玩得开心吗 -特别开心 |
[03:50] | Michael and I danced all night… | 迈克和我跳了一整晚 |
[03:52] | And then we stayed after and helped clean up, | 然后我们留下帮忙打扫会场 |
[03:53] | which was awesome | 那也是件大好事 |
[03:54] | because I got to meet next year’s trig teacher. | 因为我见到了下学期教三角学的老师 |
[03:56] | That is not the prom I remember. | 我记忆中的舞会可不是这样的 |
[03:58] | I have such a bad headache! | 我头痛死了 |
[04:00] | That’s the prom I remember. | 这才是我记忆中的舞会 |
[04:02] | Were you drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[04:03] | Mom, do we really have to do this? | 妈 你非得又跟我来这一套吗 |
[04:05] | You ask if I was drinking, I say “No,” | 你问我喝酒了吗 我坚决否认 |
[04:07] | and we both know that that’s not true. | 可你我都知道那不是真的 |
[04:10] | I mean, aren’t we past this point in our relationship? | 我们不是早就玩腻这一套了吗 |
[04:12] | No, young lady, we are not. | 才怪 小姑娘 我们才没有 |
[04:14] | Then I wasn’t drinking. | 那我就没喝酒 |
[04:16] | Me neither, mrs. D. | 我也没喝 邓夫人 |
[04:18] | Dear God. Tell me he did not spend the night here. | 我的天 别告诉我他在家里过夜了 |
[04:21] | Mom, do we really have to do this? | 妈 你非要又跟我来这一套吗 |
[04:25] | Mom, I have a big decision to make | 妈 我需要做出一个重大决定 |
[04:27] | about poetry camp this summer. | 是关于今年的诗歌夏令营的 |
[04:29] | Is this about the walking sticks again? | 又是关于要带哪根手杖吗 |
[04:31] | Pack them all and decide when you’re there. | 全带上 等你到了那儿再决定用哪根吧 |
[04:32] | I can either focus on sonnets or free verse. | 我可以主攻十四行诗和自由诗体 |
[04:35] | I’ve always fancied myself a sonneteer, | 我一直自诩为十四行诗大师 |
[04:38] | But I’m thinking the free verse girls | 但我在想 那些推崇自由诗体的女孩 |
[04:39] | will be freer with everything, | 在那方面应该也很”自由” |
[04:41] | If you catch my meaning. | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[04:44] | Hmm? Ay. I’m sorry, Manny. | 对不起 曼尼 |
[04:46] | I’m sure you will make the right decision. | 我相信你一定能做出正确的决定 |
[04:48] | Are you okay? You seem distracted. | 你没事吧 你似乎心不在焉的 |
[04:50] | Manny, sit down. I have to tell you something. | 曼尼 快坐下 我得告诉你一些事 |
[04:53] | What? | 什么 |
[04:56] | I am pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[04:58] | You’re what? | 你什么 |
[04:59] | I’m going to have a baby. | 我又要当妈了 |
[05:01] | Wow. | 哇 |
[05:02] | What? | 怎么 |
[05:03] | You’re not happy? | 你不开心吗 |
[05:05] | Yeah. Sure. | 开心 当然开心 |
[05:06] | It’s just a lot to take in. | 只是消息太猛 一时难以接受 |
[05:08] | And I’ll be honest, this isn’t coming at a great time for me, | 老实说 新生命来的真不是好时候 |
[05:10] | With everything I’ve got going on. | 我现在有一大堆事要忙 |
[05:12] | This is not your responsibility. | 照顾孩子又不是你的责任 |
[05:14] | Neither is our wooden salad bowl, | 家里的木制沙拉碗也不是我的责任啊 |
[05:16] | But I’m the only one who oils it. | 但只有我给它涂油 |
[05:17] | Without me, that thing would soak up dressing like a sponge. | 没有我 那木碗会像海绵一样吸光沙拉料 |
[05:20] | Manny, I can take care of a baby. | 曼尼 我可以照顾好宝宝的 |
[05:22] | I took care of you. | 我成功地把你照顾长大 |
[05:23] | Please. I was an anomaly. I self-potty trained. | 拜托 我是个奇才 我自学的怎么用便壶 |
[05:26] | I just did not get the appeal | 当年幼小的我就是不明白 |
[05:27] | of intentionally soiling one’s pants. | 为什么要故意把屎尿拉在裤子上呢 |
[05:30] | That said, | 然而鉴于此 |
[05:31] | I will admit to missing the kisses on my tummy. | 我也承认很怀念妈妈在我小肚子上的亲亲 |
[05:34] | How did Jay take it? | 杰是什么反应 |
[05:36] | I haven’t been able to tell him yet. | 我还没有告诉他 |
[05:38] | He might not be too thrilled. | 他可能不会太欣喜 |
[05:40] | Do you think? I was starting to wonder the same thing. | 你这么想吗 我也开始这么想了 |
[05:43] | He doesn’t deal well with change. | 他不喜欢接受改变 |
[05:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:46] | He still checks the front step for the evening paper. | 他现在还每天都在前门查看晚报到了没有 |
[05:49] | Don’t worry, mom. I’m sure he’ll adapt. | 别担心 妈 我相信他会适应的 |
[05:52] | Although, he still does call the remote the “Clicker.” | 尽管 他现在还把遥控器叫做”敲控器” |
[05:55] | Ay, yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:01] | I’m bored, daddy. Make the car dance. | 我好无聊 爹地 让汽车跳舞吧 |
[06:04] | All right. But just for a second, all right? | 好吧 但只能跳一会儿 好吗 |
[06:10] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[06:12] | No. Once was enough. | 不 一次就够了 |
[06:13] | If I can’t have a brother, then I want the car to dance. | 如果我不能有个弟弟 那我就要汽车跳舞 |
[06:18] | Wow, you are really comfortable playing that card. | 你还真会一次又一次地用这招啊 |
[06:24] | They wouldn’t take ’em. | 他们不收 |
[06:28] | They were afraid they might have bedbugs. | 他们害怕这些东西身上有臭虫 |
[06:30] | Are you serious? They rejected our donation? | 开什么玩笑 他们拒绝了我们的捐赠吗 |
[06:33] | I was so offended, | 我深感被冒犯 |
[06:33] | I almost didn’t buy this fiestaware creamer. | 差点没买这个小奶油壶 |
[06:35] | 2 bucks. | 只要2块哦 |
[06:36] | Didn’t know what they had. | 之前还不知道他们有这好东西呢 |
[06:37] | Ah! Score. | 哈 扳回一分 |
[06:40] | So what are we gonna do now? | 我们接下来要干什么 |
[06:42] | Get a kitten and then name it Larry. | 弄只猫 然后给它取名拉里 |
[06:45] | Lily, honey, this is hardly the day to get a kitten, okay? | 莉莉 亲爱的 现在养猫不合适 |
[06:47] | Would you just tell her? | 你能跟她说说吗 |
[06:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:50] | I kinda want one now. | 我现在也想弄一只 |
[06:52] | You know, we have been through a lot, | 我们经历了太多的不愉快 |
[06:54] | And maybe the presence of a cuddly little friend | 或许领回家一只有爱的小宠物 |
[06:57] | will help us ease the pain. | 能帮助我们愈合心中的伤口 |
[07:00] | Okay, so what you’re saying is, | 好吧 你的意思是说 |
[07:01] | You have a child-shaped hole in your heart, | 你心中有个婴儿形状的伤口 |
[07:03] | And your plan is to cram a cat into there? | 你打算用一只猫去堵住那伤口吗 |
[07:07] | He has a name. | 他是有名字的 |
[07:10] | I can’t wait till your eyes adjust to the light, | 我等不及看到你的眼睛重见光明时 |
[07:12] | and we see the look on your face. | 你脸上那惊喜的表情 |
[07:14] | I hate you guys. | 我恨你们 |
[07:15] | Hey, Phil, you ever think about growing a beard? | 嘿 菲尔 你想过要留胡子吗 |
[07:17] | I mean, you got the face for it. | 我是说 你的脸型很适合的 |
[07:19] | – You think? – Yeah. | -你那样觉得吗 -是啊 |
[07:20] | That’s funny. I always thought so, but my wife doesn’t. | 有意思 我也一直想留 但我老婆不喜欢 |
[07:22] | Oh, what does she know? | 她知道个什么啊 |
[07:23] | Come on, you got a great nose, those deep-set eyes. | 瞧瞧 你鼻子那么有型 眼睛又那么深邃 |
[07:25] | I mean, you would look good. | 我是说 你留胡子一定超帅的 |
[07:27] | Thanks, Shorty. | 谢谢你 小短 |
[07:28] | [乔·哈姆为名剧《广告狂人》主演 在戏外经常以大胡子形象示人] | |
[07:28] | It’s, uh, sort of a Jon Hamm in between projects. | 有点像乔·哈姆在戏外的造型 |
[07:31] | Okay, put me back in the trunk. | 好了 把我放回车厢里吧 |
[07:32] | Relax, you’re almost there. | 放松 你就快到了 |
[07:33] | Nope, I’m done now! | 不 我不干了 |
[07:34] | – Hey, jay, no! – No! No! No! Hey! | -嘿 杰 -不 不 不 |
[07:36] | Jay! Jay! | 杰 杰 |
[07:39] | – Jay! – Son of a bitch! | -杰 -狗娘养的 |
[07:40] | Somebody help me! | 快来个人救我 |
[07:41] | I would, but–but these pants are cashmere! | 我也想啊 但我的裤子是山羊绒的 |
[07:44] | I got you, Jay! | 我来救你 杰 |
[07:46] | You gotta calm him down! | 你得让他冷静下来 |
[07:48] | – Punch him in the head! – Don’t punch him in the head! | -打他的头 -别打他的头 |
[07:50] | Don’t make me punch you! I will punch you to save you! | 别逼我打晕你 我会为了救你打晕你的 |
[07:53] | I think I’m being waterboarded. | 我觉得我像是在被施水刑一样 |
[07:54] | You’re making me do this! | 是你逼我的 |
[07:57] | Get this thing off me! | 把这玩意儿拿下来 |
[08:01] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[08:02] | We’re taking you fishing. | 我们是打算带你钓鱼的 |
[08:08] | For whatever it’s worth, | 不管怎么说 |
[08:09] | Dylan was very responsible last night. | 迪兰昨晚非常表现得极具责任感 |
[08:11] | He’s a good guy to have around the house. | 家里能有他真好 |
[08:13] | Mm. Where we going with this? | 你到底想说什么 |
[08:15] | Well, since I can’t move in with him anymore, | 既然我不能搬去和他一起住 |
[08:17] | He can’t afford his apartment. | 他负担不起他的房租钱 |
[08:19] | So I was wondering if it would be okay | 所以我在想能不能 |
[08:22] | if he could stay with us for a couple weeks? | 让他和我们一起住几个星期 |
[08:25] | Sure. Oh, you know what? | 当然可以 不如 |
[08:26] | Why don’t you guys take our room? | 把我们的大房间让给你们吧 |
[08:31] | She’s being facetious. | 她那是戏谑的说法 |
[08:33] | Sarcastic. | 就是讽刺 |
[08:35] | Dylan no stay. | 迪兰不能搬进来 |
[08:36] | what?! | 什么 |
[08:37] | Oh, come on! He helps out a lot. | 拜托 他能帮许多忙 |
[08:39] | He is very handy. | 他手可巧了 |
[08:41] | Really? The guy who locked himself in his car? | 是吗 他不是曾把自己反锁在车里吗 |
[08:44] | You are in no position to be asking for favors, young lady. | 你没资格开口向我求情 小姐 |
[08:47] | Here. Drink this. It’s for your hangover. | 来 把这个喝了 解酒的 |
[08:50] | Ugh. It smells gross. | 闻着太恶心了 |
[08:51] | Well, then you better drink it fast. | 那你就快点儿喝嘛 |
[08:58] | Ew! I’m gonna throw up! Ugh! Ugh! | 恶 我要吐了 |
[09:03] | That’s a hangover cure? | 那是解酒的吗 |
[09:05] | No. | 不是 |
[09:07] | Well, this is probably shot. | 我这手机应该是短路了 |
[09:10] | Once again, I’d like to apologize for punching you in the head. | 我得再跟你说声对不起 不该打你头 |
[09:13] | It really was the only way to save you | 可是只有这样才能救你 |
[09:15] | since you were bound and… hooded, | 你当时双手被绑着 头也被 罩着 |
[09:17] | which leads me to my second apology. | 我还得再为这个道个歉 |
[09:19] | Gentlemen, come on. As my uncle used to say, | 先生们 得了 就像我叔叔常说的 |
[09:22] | let’s not let a botched kidnapping ruin our whole afternoon. | 别让一次搞砸了的绑架毁了整个午后时光 |
[09:24] | He’s right. The whole point of this | 他说的对 这件事的重点在于 |
[09:27] | is for you to enjoy the lake with your three best friends. | 让你和三个最好的朋友享受湖上风光 |
[09:30] | Stan coming? | 斯坦来了吗 |
[09:31] | Burn! | 好受伤 |
[09:33] | So… 65, huh? | 65岁了哈 |
[09:36] | You’re heading into the best years of your life. | 你即将迎来人生中最美好的日子 |
[09:38] | That’s right. | 说的对 |
[09:39] | You put in the work. You climbed the mountain. | 你兢兢业业工作过 该爬的山也都爬了 |
[09:41] | Now it’s time to reap the rewards. | 现在是接受奖赏的时刻了 |
[09:43] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[09:44] | Sounds pretty good to me. | 我觉得相当美好啊 |
[09:45] | You know, the more I look at you, | 你知道吗 我越看你 |
[09:46] | the angrier I get that you don’t got a beard. | 就越气愤你咋不留胡子呢 |
[09:48] | I had a soul patch once. | 我留过灵魂补丁款的[下唇留小撮胡子] |
[09:50] | A soul patch? That’s like a beard’s crap. | 灵魂补丁 那是胡子界的耻辱 |
[09:53] | I golfed six times last week. | 我上周打了6次高尔夫 |
[09:55] | found 42 balls– a new record. | 找到了42颗球 创下新纪录了 |
[09:57] | I don’t think my falcon could have found that many, | 我觉得我的猎鹰肯定找不到那么多 |
[09:59] | And he can spot a mouse at 600 yards. | 不过它能发现600码开外的老鼠 |
[10:02] | Whats that have to do with beards? | 这和胡子有一毛钱关系吗 |
[10:03] | I thought we were talking about Jay turning 65 | 我们不是在探讨杰已经65岁 |
[10:05] | and how good that’s gonna be. | 而65岁有多棒的话题吗 |
[10:06] | That’s right. It’s gonna be great, jay. | 对啊 这岁数好啊 杰 |
[10:08] | I’m telling ya. I got a vegetable garden. | 我跟你说 我开垦了一片菜地 |
[10:10] | Two years ago, it was a patch of dirt in my backyard. | 两年前 那就是我院子里的一个泥坑 |
[10:13] | Now I got tomatoes, I got five kinds of beans, | 现在我种上了西红柿 五种豆豆 |
[10:16] | I got squash. | 还有南瓜 |
[10:17] | And between you and me, | 我只告诉你 |
[10:19] | I’m even thinking about pickling my own cucumbers. | 我都开始考虑自己腌制酸黄瓜了 |
[10:21] | Why would that be between you and me? | 为啥这个只对我说 |
[10:23] | Because there’s a finite number of pickles. | 因为腌菜数量有限呐 |
[10:26] | But don’t worry. All you guys are on the list. | 别担心 你俩也有份 |
[10:28] | Well, I’d like to make a toast. | 我想来祝个词 |
[10:30] | To Jay, who’s not particularly buoyant. | 敬杰 虽然你已经没啥潜力了 |
[10:32] | And again, I’m very sorry about that. | 再次地 我对此深表遗憾 |
[10:34] | But he’s the best father-in-law a guy could ask for. | 但他是世上难寻的绝佳岳父 |
[10:36] | All right. And we’re–we’re all really lucky to know him. Cheers. | 我们能够认识他 都非常幸运 干杯 |
[10:39] | – Here, here. – Salud. | -来 来吧 -祝你健康 |
[10:41] | Thanks, guys. You know what? | 谢谢伙计们 你们知道吗 |
[10:42] | It is kinda nice being out here with all of ya. | 和你们一起出来非常开心 |
[10:44] | Hey, let’s do some fishing. | 我们钓鱼吧 |
[10:46] | I’m starting to feel better now that I’m finally getting dry. | 我感觉好多了 身上总算快干了 |
[10:49] | Let’s do this! | 钓鱼吧 |
[10:50] | – Let’s go! – All right! | -走吧 -好的 |
[10:58] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:59] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[10:59] | I had a little peppermints schnapps at my prom, | 我在毕业舞会上喝了一点儿薄荷杜松子酒 |
[11:01] | but I hid it from my parents | 但我瞒过了我的父母 |
[11:02] | and I kicked my boyfriend out before they woke up. | 而且在他们起床前 把我男友弄出了门 |
[11:05] | It’s called respect. | 那叫做起码的尊重 |
[11:08] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[11:10] | You’re gonna get fat. | 你要变肥了 |
[11:12] | You–oh! I mean… | 你 我是说 |
[11:14] | That’s great. It’s great! You’re pregnant! | 太好了 太好了 你怀孕了 |
[11:16] | It’s great! Congratulations! | 棒极了 恭喜你 |
[11:19] | It was a surprise. | 其实是个意外之喜 |
[11:21] | Yeah, I’ll bet. What did my dad say? | 可不是嘛 我爸爸怎么说 |
[11:23] | I haven’t told him yet. | 我还没有告诉他 |
[11:24] | I worry that he’s going to think it’s not such great news. | 我担心他会觉得这个不是个好消息 |
[11:27] | Ohh, no. Don’t be silly. | 不会的 别傻了 |
[11:30] | He’s gonna be thrilled. | 他会高兴死的 |
[11:33] | I knew he wasn’t gonna be thrilled. | 我知道他才不会高兴呢 |
[11:35] | And if history was any indication, | 如果历史可以为鉴 |
[11:37] | he wasn’t gonna be able to hide it. | 他也不会掩盖自己情绪的 |
[11:39] | It’s a french canadian delicacy called poutine. | 这是一款法式加拿大美味 叫做布丁 |
[11:43] | Mm. Well, it looks like vomit, | 看着像是别人吐出来的 |
[11:44] | So I’m not pou-ting it in my mouth. | 我才不会让那东西”补丁”进我嘴里 |
[11:50] | We’re here! | 我们来了 |
[11:53] | What’d you do to your hair? | 你头发怎么了 |
[11:54] | I thought I’d try something different. | 我想尝试一下新发型 |
[11:56] | What, looking old? | 干嘛 为了显老吗 |
[12:00] | I had to get to dad | 我得赶在老爸 |
[12:01] | Before he said something insensitive to Gloria. | 对歌洛莉亚说出刻薄话前找到他 |
[12:05] | But she is gonna get really fat, though. | 但她肯定会变得很肥的 |
[12:10] | Dad, call me back. | 爸 给我回电话 |
[12:11] | I have something very important to tell you | 我有很重要的事要告诉你 |
[12:13] | So when you get home you don’t say something stupid | 那样你回家后就不会说些蠢话 |
[12:14] | Like you usually do. | 就像你以前常干的那样 |
[12:16] | oh, happy birthday. | 噢 生日快乐 |
[12:18] | Yeah. I’ve gotta say, | 我不得不说 |
[12:20] | You’re handling this baby thing better than I would’ve expected. | 你对新宝宝一事的反应 比我想的要淡定的多 |
[12:23] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[12:24] | You’re used to being the only kid in the house. | 你已经习惯了当家里唯一的孩子 |
[12:26] | Now there’s gonna be a new kid. Jay’s kid. | 马上就会多个新的孩子 杰的亲生孩子 |
[12:29] | So? | 那又如何 |
[12:30] | Well, the old Manny would’ve been worried | 以前的曼尼肯定会担心 |
[12:32] | that Jay would love the new kid more. | 杰会更疼爱新出生的孩子 |
[12:34] | I think you’re underestimating how adorable I am. | 我觉得你太低估我的可爱乖巧了 |
[12:36] | You’re right. You’re way cuter than a baby. | 你说得对 你可比小宝宝萌多了 |
[12:39] | I’m gonna go check on dinner. | 我去看看晚饭好了没有 |
[12:43] | Sometimes I just like to toss a grenade and run away. | 有时候我就喜欢扔个炸弹 然后走开 |
[12:48] | All right, take a whiff. | 来 吸一口气 |
[12:49] | Make sure you like it, | 确定你喜欢这味道哦 |
[12:50] | ’cause that’s what our couch is gonna smell like. | 因为以后我们家沙发就会是这味儿了 |
[12:52] | Okay, hi. Yes, we’re gonna take this one. | 你好 我们就打算要这只了 |
[12:54] | Oh, I’m gonna need you to slow down a bit. | 你们先别急着要 |
[12:56] | There’s a process we need to go through | 我们有一些手续要办 |
[12:58] | to see if you’re a suitable cat guardian. | 以确定你们是否有资格养猫 |
[13:00] | Oh, really? Because I thought the process was, | 噢是吗 我以为手续就是 |
[13:01] | I say, “We’ll take this one.” | 我表示看中了这只 |
[13:02] | And then you say, “Thank god because we have too many cats.” | 而你感激涕零 因为你们囤猫太多 |
[13:05] | No. We need to ensure these cats are going to good homes. | 不 我们得确保它们都能找到好归宿 |
[13:08] | That’s why we need you to fill out this form, | 所以你们得先填了这张表 |
[13:09] | And then there’ll be a site visit. | 然后我们会到你们家实地拜访 |
[13:11] | Okay, um, we’ve just been through a very frustrating year | 是这样 一年来我们饱尝各种辛酸麻烦 |
[13:13] | trying to adopt a baby, so… | 就为了领养个孩子 所以 |
[13:16] | You’ll forgive us if we’re not really in the mood | 希望你能体谅我们实在不愿意 |
[13:18] | to jump through too many hoops for a cat. | 为一只猫搞得太折腾 |
[13:20] | Oh. Why wouldn’t they give you a baby? | 为什么你们没领养成功 |
[13:22] | – It’s complicated. – So are cats. | -那问题很复杂 -领养猫也是 |
[13:23] | Are they? ’cause that one over there has been licking | 是吗 那边那只猫一直在舔自己 |
[13:25] | itself ever since we got here. | 从我们来一直舔到现在 |
[13:26] | Okay, you know what? I’m–I can’t do this. | 好吧 我…我弄不下去了 |
[13:30] | What about Larry? | 拉里怎么办 |
[13:31] | I’m sorry, Lily. Not today. | 抱歉 莉莉 今天不行 |
[13:35] | Mitchell stormed off, but I couldn’t. | 米奇尔一走了之 我可不会善罢甘休 |
[13:38] | I had to give her a piece of my mind. | 我得给她点颜色瞧瞧 |
[13:39] | And how’d that go? | 结果呢 |
[13:40] | I may have strayed off topic just a bit. | 我想我可能跑偏了一点点 |
[13:42] | No, sir! | 不可能 大姐 |
[13:43] | No, she will always be Norma Jeane Baker to me. | 不 在我心中她永远是单纯的诺玛·简[梦露原名] |
[13:46] | What is your point, exactly? | 你到底想说什么 |
[13:47] | That like the thrice-married starlet, | 就像离过三次婚的女星 |
[13:49] | This cat is being deprived a stable home. | 这只猫被剥夺了享受家庭温暖的权利 |
[13:52] | I’m sorry if you’re upset. | 我很抱歉让你不高兴了 |
[13:53] | You’re the one who should be upset, ma’am. | 真正该不高兴的人是你才对吧 女士 |
[13:56] | we are animals lovers. | 我们可是喜欢动物的爱心人士 |
[13:58] | That cat would’ve been on the receiving end of affection | 那只猫原本可以享”受”最完美的呵护 |
[14:01] | 24 hours a day. | 24小时不间断 |
[14:03] | Satisfying its every need would’ve been our top priority. | 满足它的全部需求将成为我们的首要任务 |
[14:12] | Okay, in light of that tableau, | 好吧 鉴于这样的画面 |
[14:14] | I would like to take back the phrase “Receiving end.” | 我要收回之前说的让那只猫享”受” |
[14:19] | Mom, I’ve decided I’m not going to poetry camp. | 老妈 我决定不参加诗歌夏令营了 |
[14:22] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 |
[14:23] | ’cause by the time I come back, | 因为等我回来的时候 |
[14:24] | Jay will have turned my room into a nursery. | 杰会把我的房间变成婴儿房 |
[14:26] | No, he won’t. | 不 他不会的 |
[14:27] | I’m not his real kid. | 我不是他亲生的 |
[14:28] | I’ll be as insignificant as a whisper in a windstorm. | 我将如狂风中的耳语一般被无视 |
[14:31] | Oh, listen to you. You have a gift. | 瞧你说的 你这么有天赋 |
[14:34] | You have to go to the poetry camp. | 你必须去参加诗歌夏令营 |
[14:36] | I don’t think I can | 恐怕我是不会去了 |
[14:37] | Manny, please. I have too much to worry about right now. | 曼尼拜托 我现在已经够烦心的了 |
[14:39] | -Okay? – You? | -好吗 -你 |
[14:40] | I dug a pretty big hole for myself | 我才是自掘坟墓 |
[14:42] | with those insult jokes this morning. | 今早说了那么多冒犯他的笑话 |
[14:44] | Why didn’t I learn from Rickles? | 为什么我不学学里格斯 |
[14:46] | You gotta end with some ticker. | 得在结束时来点摇摆小舞 |
[14:50] | Okay, I give up. | 算了 我认输 |
[14:50] | I can’t find a position that’s not sexual. | 我实在摆不出一个不淫荡的体位 |
[14:53] | – Just calm down. – I can’t calm down. | -淡定 -我淡定不了 |
[14:55] | You know, maybe we’re not as okay as we keep saying we are. | 也许我们没有嘴上说的那么没事 |
[14:58] | – I know. – Maybe we should go away. | -我知道 -也许我们该离开一段时间 |
[15:00] | You know, go someplace to heal. | 到一个陌生的地方去疗伤 |
[15:03] | Where? | 哪里 |
[15:04] | Well, someplace with a vibrant theater scene… | 一个拥有华丽剧院的地方 |
[15:07] | Top-notch restaurants… | 处处是高级餐厅 |
[15:09] | The jewel of Missouri’s white river. | 密苏里怀特河畔的风水宝地 |
[15:10] | We’re not going to Branson. | 我们才不要去布兰森 |
[15:12] | Okay, fine. Where would you go? | 好吧 你想去哪里 |
[15:15] | I don’t know. Maybe europe? | 不知道 欧洲如何 |
[15:17] | London? | 伦敦 |
[15:18] | Just somewhere far away. | 越远越好 |
[15:21] | -I’m just sad, Cam. – I am, too. | -我好悲伤 小卡 -我也是 |
[15:24] | You know, I had our mornings all planned out. | 我把以后早晨怎么度过都打算好了 |
[15:27] | The baby and I would walk Lily to kindergarten | 我抱着宝宝送莉莉去幼儿园 |
[15:30] | and then cut back home through the park | 然后穿过公园回家 |
[15:31] | and feed those ducks that you’re not supposed to feed | 停下来喂喂鸭子 虽然公园不让喂 |
[15:33] | but everybody does. | 但大家都在喂 |
[15:35] | I bought a picture frame for my desk, | 我买了相框放在桌上 |
[15:37] | and it’s just sitting there, | 它一直在那里静静等待 |
[15:40] | Waiting for his face. | 他的出现 |
[15:41] | Come here. | 抱抱 |
[15:46] | I already feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[15:47] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[15:48] | See what the power of a hug can do? | 瞧瞧拥抱的力量 |
[15:50] | Just saved us a long plane ride with a toddler. | 省了我们长途跋涉的一路颠簸 |
[15:52] | – And a cat that we didn’t want. – Oh, we’re still getting that. | -也省了搞一只猫回来 -猫还是得有的 |
[15:58] | All right, how does this look? | 瞧 看上去如何 |
[16:00] | Perfectly innocent. They’re not even touching. | 超级纯情 都没有肢体接触 |
[16:03] | Great. Okay. Let’s go. | 很好 走吧 |
[16:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:06] | You ready, honey? | 坐好了 宝贝 |
[16:12] | Go. Go. | 去吧 去吧 |
[16:15] | Hey, Mrs. Dunphy? | 你好 邓菲太太 |
[16:16] | I heard about what Haley asked you, and just so you know, | 我听说了海莉问你的事 其实我想告诉你 |
[16:19] | I never wanted to put you in that position. | 我不是有意让你为难 |
[16:22] | – I’ll be fine. – That’s good to know. | -没关系的 -那就好 |
[16:25] | My cousin Dylan said I could stay at his house. | 我表哥迪兰说我可以在他家里住 |
[16:27] | Well, not really at his house. | 虽然 其实不是真的家里 |
[16:30] | More like behind it… In the garage. | 准确的说是…车库 |
[16:32] | Okay. | 不错啊 |
[16:33] | Well, actually, there are no walls, | 其实 那里没有墙 |
[16:35] | So it’s more of a porte cochere. | 所以更准确的说是停车门廊 |
[16:37] | Fancy. | 挺好嘛 |
[16:37] | Anyway, I’ll be sleeping in it. | 反正 我就在那里睡 |
[16:39] | It’s got a bathroom. | 那里有卫生间的 |
[16:41] | More of a half-bath. | 准确的说 是半间 |
[16:42] | It’s a coffee can. | 是个咖啡罐 |
[16:44] | Anyway, I’ll be fine | 总之 我会过得很好 |
[16:46] | once I find a nice tent to protect me from the coyotes. | 只要能发现一个抵御郊狼袭击的帐篷就行 |
[16:49] | Well, be sure to hang your food up high. | 记得把食物挂在高处 |
[16:51] | we’re back! | 我们回来啦 |
[16:53] | Birthday boy’s here! | 寿星驾到 |
[16:55] | Hey, Jay, you’re all wrinkled. | 杰 你浑身都皱皱的 |
[16:57] | Yeah, yeah, I’m old. I get it. | 是啊 你想说我人老皮皱 |
[16:58] | No, I mean your clothes. | 不 我是指你的衣服 |
[16:59] | Yeah, when I was your age, I was wearing animal skins. | 像你这么大的时候 我都披兽皮 |
[17:01] | Bam! You got me. | 哗 你戏谑到我了 |
[17:02] | I think, bam! You got yourself. | 我觉得 哗 你戏谑到你自己了 |
[17:04] | I’m just expressing concern. | 我只是表示关心而已 |
[17:05] | Let me guess– about my bone density. | 让我想想 关心我的骨质密度 |
[17:07] | You know, you’re a real smart-ass. | 不得不说 你真是个聪明蛋 |
[17:09] | At this rate, I’ll be living in the basement. | 这样下去 我得住地下室了 |
[17:11] | Lucky. | 真幸运 |
[17:12] | Dad? Dad, okay, quick. Just come here one second. | 爸 爸 快点 过来一下 |
[17:15] | I gotta tell you something. | 我有事跟你说 |
[17:16] | Somebody is about to tell you some very important news. | 有人会告诉你一件非常重要的事情 |
[17:20] | And for the first time in your life, | 这辈子第一次 |
[17:22] | I need you to react nicely. | 请你说些好听的话 |
[17:24] | – I always react nicely. – You never do. | -我总是捡好听的说 -从没有过 |
[17:27] | And this person in question is very vulnerable right now. | 我说的那个人现在非常脆弱无助 |
[17:30] | So could you please just be loving and supportive? | 所以求你一定要表现出关爱与支持 |
[17:33] | – Happy birthday, dad! – Oh, thank you. | -生日快乐 老爸 -谢谢 |
[17:35] | That’s a boy. | 好孩子 |
[17:36] | Sorry we’re late, but it’s for a good reason. | 抱歉我们迟到了 但事出有因 |
[17:40] | We’re thinking about getting a cat. | 我们考虑养只猫 |
[17:43] | Well, isn’t that wonderful? | 那 真是太好了 |
[17:45] | I’m thrilled for you both. This is a heck of a decision. | 我为你们感到激动 这是个重大决定 |
[17:48] | You have my full support. | 我完全支持 |
[17:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:53] | I think it’ll be a perfect addition to the family. | 家里再添位成员真是太好了 |
[17:55] | I know I’ll love the heck out of the little bugger. | 我知道我自己会爱死那小家伙的 |
[17:57] | I’m just hoping that little one over there doesn’t get jealous. | 我只希望那边的小家伙不要吃醋 |
[18:00] | Oh, this little one will be just fine | 噢 “这个小家伙”不会有事的 |
[18:01] | now that he knows where he stands– | 现在他知道自己在家是个啥地位了 |
[18:03] | In the shadow of your new baby! | 活在你新宝贝的阴影下 |
[18:05] | What’s he talking about? | 他说什么呢 |
[18:06] | He’s talking about I am pregnant. | 他说的是我怀孕的事 |
[18:08] | – Oh, come on! – Pregnant?! | -拜托 -怀孕 |
[18:10] | You gotta be kidding me! | 你开玩笑吧 |
[18:11] | Oh, gross. I didn’t know grandpa could still do it. | 恶心 我没想到外公还能做 |
[18:14] | Don’t be disrespectful, Luke. | 别这么无礼 卢克 |
[18:15] | Anyone could do it with Gloria. | 面对歌洛莉亚 谁都能硬起来 |
[18:17] | And if you’re too set in your old ways to be happy about it, | 如果你习惯了一成不变的生活 不乐意接受 |
[18:21] | I can raise it on my own. | 我可以一个人养大这孩子 |
[18:22] | I have done it before, and I can do it now! | 我以前养过 现在也可以做到 |
[18:24] | I come from a very long line of strong Latin women | 我和众多久经考验的坚强拉美女性一样 |
[18:28] | whose husbands are nowhere to be found! | 习惯了不见老公的鬼影 |
[18:32] | – Are you done? – Yes! | -你说完了吗 -是的 |
[18:34] | – Can I say something? – Go on! | -我能发表意见吗 -请说 |
[18:37] | That’s the greatest news I’ve ever heard. | 这是我这辈子听到的最棒的消息 |
[18:40] | It is? | 是吗 |
[18:41] | I spent the day hearing what my future had in store for me, | 我一整天都在听我的未来依然光明的鬼话 |
[18:45] | and I didn’t like one bit of it. | 没一句我爱听的 |
[18:46] | It felt like my life was ending. | 感觉像我的人生已经到头了 |
[18:49] | And now you’re telling me that I get to have a new start… | 现在你告诉我 我能有个全新的开始 |
[18:53] | with the woman of my dreams. | 和我心爱的女人一起 |
[18:56] | I think I’m gonna cry. | 我觉得我快哭了 |
[18:58] | I’m way ahead of you. | 我早哭了 |
[18:59] | Can you believe this? | 你能相信吗 |
[19:00] | I know. They wouldn’t even let us get a cat. | 就是说啊 人家连猫都不让我们养 |
[19:03] | It’s gonna be great! | 真是太好了 |
[19:04] | I’m gonna get so fat. | 我会变成大肥婆 |
[19:06] | Mostly great. | 大部分都挺好[除了变胖] |
[19:14] | Oh, gross. They’re at it again. | 恶心 他们又来了 |
[19:16] | If you don’t like it, don’t look. | 你不喜欢就别看 |
[19:19] | She looks great, doesn’t she? | 她看起来不错啊 是吧 |
[19:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:22] | Not really gaining weight the way I would’ve expected. | 我一直腹黑地希望她增肥 没想到是增在肚子上 |
[19:24] | I finally understand why people say pregnant women glow. | 我终于明白了为何大家都说孕妇光彩照人 |
[19:28] | Phil, I have had three children. | 菲尔 我怀过三次 |
[19:29] | Hey, dad, Gloria, open our present. | 爸 歌洛莉亚 拆我们的礼物吧 |
[19:32] | Ooh! I hope it’s something fancy. | 希望是高级货 |
[19:35] | It’s for the baby. I love it! | 是给宝宝的 我好喜欢 |
[19:38] | We got it in a shop at Heathrow, duty free. | 我们在希思罗机场买的 免税 |
[19:42] | Not for long. | 很快就不能”免屎”了 |
[19:44] | Isn’t it absolutely brilliant? | 是不是好棒的说 |
[19:45] | Okay, we were in london two weeks. | 我们在伦敦就待了两周 |
[19:47] | Lose the accent, Madonna. | 别拽口音了 麦当娜 |
[19:48] | Why is your face all scratched up? | 你的脸上怎么全是抓痕 |
[19:50] | Stupid Larry. | 白痴拉里干的好事 |
[19:51] | This feels so weird. | 感觉好怪 |
[19:53] | It suits you. | 很适合你 |
[19:54] | Don’t even joke about it. | 别开没营养的玩笑 |
[19:56] | That’s it. He is moving out of the house tomorrow. | 够了 他明天就得给我搬 |
[19:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:00] | Oh, and that beard is going. | 你的胡子也得刮 |
[20:02] | Fine, but it’s gonna kill shorty. | 好吧 但小短可得伤心死了 |
[20:05] | Okay, everybody, let’s gather together. | 好了各位 都过来吧 |
[20:07] | Manny’s gonna read us a little something | 曼尼将为大家读一段 |
[20:10] | that he prepare in his poetry camp. | 他在诗歌夏令营中做的诗 |
[20:12] | Thank you, mom. | 多谢 妈 |
[20:13] | This is for my new baby brother or sister. | 谨以此诗献给我即将到来的弟弟或妹妹 |
[20:17] | “Welcome, little one. | 欢迎你 小家伙 |
[20:18] | Open your eyes and take your place. | 张开双眼 融入这个家吧 |
[20:21] | This is where you’re meant to be, | 这里是你命中注定的归宿 |
[20:22] | Nestled in the bosom of your mother.” | 依偎在母亲的胸前 |
[20:24] | Lucky baby. | 真幸运的宝宝 |
[20:25] | – What? – Love you, baby. | -什么 -爱你 宝贝 |
[20:28] | “This is where you’re meant to be, | 这里是你命中注定的归宿 |
[20:30] | in the arms of your father. | 父亲的怀抱 |
[20:31] | His long, long journey has readied him for this day, | 他的漫长人生造就了今日的他 |
[20:35] | though his skin may be loose, | 尽管他的皮肤也许松弛了 |
[20:37] | his hair but a wisp, | 他的头发已稀疏 |
[20:38] | and his eyes milky with age,” | 岁月的沉淀让他的眼神混浊不清 |
[20:40] | All right, we’re done here. | 好了 就念到这里吧 |
[20:42] | Get a drink. | 得去喝一杯 |
[20:48] | Don’t feel bad about making move out, mrs. D. | 别为你赶我走的事心怀愧疚 邓太太 |
[20:50] | I knew this day would come eventually, | 我知道这一天终会到来 |
[20:52] | and I’m totally covered. | 我有心理准备 |
[20:53] | Great. So we’ll see you around. | 太好了 那我们回见了 |
[20:55] | I got a place with an old friend of mine. | 我有个老朋友那里有地方 |
[20:57] | Well, not so much of a place as a storage pod. | 与其说地方 不如说是储物间 |
[21:00] | And not so much of a… friend as a raccoon. | 与其说是朋友 不如说是浣熊 |
[21:03] | Good to know you’ll have company. | 你有室友我很开心 |
[21:05] | I call him bubbles because his mouth is all foamy. | 我叫它小泡 因为它的嘴里全是泡沫 |
[21:08] | Dylan, I’m on to your little game. | 迪兰 你的小把戏我早看穿了 |
[21:10] | I know non of this is ture. | 我知道你说的全是假的 |
[21:11] | You just try to guilt me into I letting you stay. | 你就是想我内疚 然后让你留下来 |
[21:13] | You’re right, I’m sorry. | 你说的对 对不起 |
[21:15] | I’ll just live in my car. | 我住车上好了 |
[21:17] | Think I can borrow a coat hanger | 我可以借个衣架吗 |
[21:19] | in case I get lock in there again. | 我怕又被关在车里了 |
[21:21] | – God. – What’s going on? | -老天 -什么事啊 |
[21:23] | No, no no. All of it. | 不行 全刮掉 |
[21:26] | Sure you don’t wanna dance with the devil before I get rid of it. | 你不想在我恢复天使面容前与魔鬼共舞吗 |
[21:28] | Go. | 快去 |
[21:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |