时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Jay? | 杰 |
[00:05] | Have you seen the grapes? | 你看到葡萄了没 |
[00:07] | – Yeah, I ate them. – Why would you eat the grapes? | -我吃完了 -你为什么把葡萄吃了 |
[00:09] | They were in a bowl, they were washed, | 因为它们放在碗里 洗过了 |
[00:11] | I paid for them. | 而且是我花钱买的 |
[00:12] | They were for the new year’s. | 那是为新年准备的 |
[00:13] | Oh, right. What’s that goofy thing again? | 对了 要用它们做什么蠢事来着 |
[00:15] | It’s not goofy. It’s a tradition. | 才不蠢呢 那是一种传统 |
[00:17] | At midnight, you eat 12 grapes, | 你在午夜时分吃下12颗葡萄 |
[00:19] | you make 12 wishes, 1 for each month of the year. | 许下12个心愿 新年的每个月一个 |
[00:22] | And you really think that works? | 你还真相信吗 |
[00:24] | Five years ago, | 五年前 |
[00:25] | I was a single mother living in a slum. | 我是一名住在贫民窟里的单亲妈妈 |
[00:28] | Today, I’m driving to Palm Springs | 如今 我就要开着新车 |
[00:30] | in my new car with my rich husband. | 和我的大款老公一起去棕榈泉了 |
[00:33] | You do what you want. I’m eating the grapes. | 随你怎么样 反正我要吃葡萄 |
[00:37] | For new year’s eve, we’re taking Phil and Claire | 除夕之夜 我们会带着菲尔和克莱尔 |
[00:39] | and Mitch and Cam to this amazing hotel | 以及米奇尔和小卡去棕榈泉一家 |
[00:40] | I used to go to in Palm Springs. | 我曾住过的一家超棒的酒店玩 |
[00:42] | They got a whole package– | 他们那儿提供全套的服务 |
[00:44] | Dinner, dancing, toast at midnight. | 晚餐 舞蹈和午夜祝酒 |
[00:46] | I mean, what more do you need? | 我想问 夫复何求啊 |
[00:47] | – Grapes. – I said we’d stop on the way. | -葡萄 -我说过我们会在路上停一下的 |
[00:52] | Haley, it’s new year’s eve. | 海莉 今天是除夕夜 |
[00:53] | Are you sure you don’t wanna go to a party or something? | 你确定你不想参加个派对什么的 |
[00:55] | And listen to all my friends talk about | 然后听我所有的朋友唠叨 |
[00:56] | how awesome college is? | 大学生活有多赞吗 |
[00:58] | I know how awesome college is. | 我知道大学生活有多赞 |
[00:59] | That’s what got me kicked out. | 那正是我被踢出来的原因 |
[01:00] | Well, I’m sure uncle Mitchell | 我相信米奇尔舅舅 |
[01:01] | will feel much better leaving Lily here | 要是知道有你在家坐镇的话 |
[01:03] | knowing that you’re in charge. | 一定会更乐意把莉莉留在我们家的 |
[01:06] | You know you’re really in charge, right? | 你知道其实是你管事 对吧 |
[01:08] | How do you know I don’t have a party? | 你们怎么就知道我不用参加派对呢 |
[01:11] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 当我没问 |
[01:15] | Lily, are you ready for your big sleepover with your cousins? | 莉莉 你准备好和表哥表姐们一起住了吗 |
[01:18] | Who’s watching me? | 谁照看我啊 |
[01:20] | – Haley. – I’m serious. | -海莉 -我说真的 |
[01:22] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[01:23] | Okay, let’s go. | 好的 我们走吧 |
[01:26] | Every new year’s eve, it’s like, | 每年的除夕夜 都是 |
[01:27] | “What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?” | “我们干点啥 我们干点啥” |
[01:30] | So we were happy that Jay planned this whole thing. | 所以我们对杰策划的活动很满意 |
[01:32] | It really, you know, takes the pressure off | 那真的是 免去了我们为了 |
[01:34] | of having to outdo ourselves. | 超越自己而承受的压力 |
[01:35] | Yeah, and how are we gonna possibly top last year? | 是啊 叫我们如何胜过去年呢 |
[01:39] | Oh. Did we miss it? | 我们睡过头了吗 |
[01:40] | It’s only 10:00. | 才十点钟 |
[01:43] | – What? – It’s only 10:00. | -什么 -才十点钟 |
[01:44] | – What? – It’s only 10:00. | -什么 -才十点钟 |
[02:01] | Place is smaller than I remember. | 这地方比我印象里小了点 |
[02:03] | Smaller’s your issue? | 你就觉得小而已吗 |
[02:05] | When was the last time that you were here, Jay? | 杰 你上次来这里是什么时候 |
[02:07] | Not that long ago. 1974, ’75. | 没多久 74年75年左右 |
[02:09] | So when I was 2? | 是我两岁的时候吗 |
[02:11] | I don’t like when you do that. | 你这么说我就不乐意了 |
[02:12] | I checked the web site. The pictures looked beautiful. | 我看过他们的网站 照片看起来挺漂亮的 |
[02:14] | Oh! Lizard. Huh? | 妈呀 蜥蜴 |
[02:16] | Never trust pictures on the internet. | 永远别相信网上的照片 |
[02:18] | Shoot it from the right angle, | 只要找好拍照的角度 |
[02:19] | You can make anything look bigger and better. | 你可以让所有东西显得更大更好 |
[02:22] | Houses, you pervs. He’s a realtor. | 他说的是房子 死变态 他是房产经纪人 |
[02:25] | I thought I heard voices. | 我就觉得听到动静了 |
[02:27] | Robby! I told you! It’s people. | 罗比 我跟你说嘛 来人了 |
[02:30] | Oh, my god. That’s me in 20 years! | 我的天呐 那就是20年后的我啊 |
[02:32] | Okay, you be her, and I’ll be whoever left her. | 好吧 你要是她 我就是抛弃她的人 |
[02:34] | Uh, we’re checking in. It’s under Pritchett. | 我们办入住 预订名字是普里契特 |
[02:36] | Jay pritchett. Three rooms. | 杰·普里契特 三间房 |
[02:40] | You’ve been with us before. | 你以前在我们这里住过 |
[02:42] | How old is that book? | 那个本子用了多少年了 |
[02:43] | Oh, there is something sticky over here. | 这里有些什么东西黏黏糊糊的 |
[02:45] | Robby! | 罗比 |
[02:47] | It came back. | 那东西回来了 |
[02:49] | It’s not possible. | 不可能啊 |
[02:52] | Okay, so the place is not what it used to be. | 好吧 这个地方确实大不如前了 |
[02:55] | But we’re gonna have fun. | 不过我们还是会玩得开心的 |
[02:56] | Dining in the starlight room, | 在星光照耀的房间里用餐 |
[02:58] | little dancing with the Shelley Stroman trio. | 在谢莉·斯特罗曼三重奏下翩翩起舞 |
[03:00] | Oh, there’s just two left. Here are your keys. | 三人组只剩两人了 给你钥匙 |
[03:03] | Check out’s at 11:00, but if you wanna stay longer– | 退房时间是11点 要是你想待久一点 |
[03:06] | 11:00 is good. | 11点没问题 |
[03:11] | Here we go. | 就是这里了 |
[03:14] | Is there anything wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[03:15] | No, no. No, we were just hoping for something | 没有没有 我们只是希望 |
[03:17] | – a little more romantic. – Come on, now. | -更有浪漫气氛 -拜托 |
[03:18] | It’s not that bad. | 没有那么糟糕 |
[03:20] | – What’s in there? – Nothing. | -那里面有什么 -没什么 |
[03:22] | If you’re looking for romance, | 要是你想找浪漫的地方 |
[03:24] | there’s a secluded hot spring nearby. | 附近有一处很隐蔽的温泉 |
[03:27] | – Kind of a hidden gem. – Huh? | -就像一块璞玉 -是吗 |
[03:29] | Just follow the path | 只要顺着高尔夫球场 |
[03:31] | right by the 12th hole of the golf course. | 12号洞右边的小路走就能找到 |
[03:35] | That sounds kinda nice. | 听起来很不错啊 |
[03:36] | Secluded. Natural. | 隐蔽的 天然的 |
[03:39] | – Sexy. – Sexy. | -性感的 -性感的 |
[03:41] | What do you think, phil? | 你觉得怎么样 菲尔 |
[03:43] | Does it smell like eggs? | 温泉有没有鸡蛋味儿啊 |
[03:44] | Some of them smell like eggs. | 有些温泉跟鸡蛋一个味儿 |
[03:45] | It’s been a while since Phil and I… | 我和菲尔已经好久没有… |
[03:49] | The whole month of December? | 十二月份整个月 |
[03:51] | Not even a… | 都没有一次… |
[03:53] | Or a quick… you know? | 或者是打快…你懂的 |
[03:56] | It’s embarrassing, and it’s not like us. | 说起来挺难为情 那不是我们的作风 |
[03:58] | That’s making me anxious, | 让我觉得很紧张 |
[03:59] | Which is why I really need to get… | 所以我才会真的需要… |
[04:01] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[04:03] | Yeah, that’s yours to keep. | 对 那是给你的 |
[04:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:07] | Bye now. | 再见了 |
[04:10] | I say we bag dinner with my dad, | 我建议我们不和我爸吃晚餐了 |
[04:11] | and go find that hot spring. | 去找那个温泉吧 |
[04:12] | Honey, we can’t just ditch your father. | 亲爱的 我们不能丢下你爸 |
[04:14] | He wanted us all to be together. | 他希望我们全家人一起 |
[04:15] | We are always together. | 我们一直在一起 |
[04:17] | Oh, my god, what are we gonna hear | 我的天 难道我们还指望 |
[04:18] | that we’ve never heard before? | 听到什么新鲜事吗 |
[04:20] | Mitch and Cam’s inspiring story | 米奇尔和小卡那个关于莉莉如何用 |
[04:22] | of how lily saved that kid with the Heimlich? | 海姆立克急救法救下小孩的动人故事吗 |
[04:24] | Please. She hugged him, | 拜托 不就是她抱他一下 |
[04:25] | and he spit his gum out. | 他就把口香糖吐出来了嘛 |
[04:27] | I say we get a bottle of champagne, | 不如我们拿上一瓶香槟 |
[04:30] | Look up at the stars, | 仰望着星空 |
[04:31] | forget our bathing suits. | 不穿游泳衣 |
[04:33] | That does sound hot. | 听起来确实诱人 |
[04:36] | But I’d just be thinking about your dad the whole time. | 不过到时我只会一心想着你爸的 |
[04:38] | I’m gonna hop in the shower. | 我去冲个澡 |
[04:44] | What’s in there? | 里面有什么 |
[04:44] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:48] | Oh, perfect. No, great. | 太好了 不 是好极了 |
[04:49] | If we need any socks, | 要是我们需要袜子的话 |
[04:49] | someone left one in the bed. | 床上正好有人留了一只 |
[04:50] | Oh, my gosh. There is no way Crispin stays here | 我的神呐 克里斯宾去灯塔 |
[04:52] | when he comes to the Beacon. | 是绝不会住在这里的 |
[04:54] | What’s the beacon? | 什么灯塔 |
[04:55] | The club that he’s always raving about. | 就是他经常大加赞赏的那个俱乐部啊 |
[04:57] | It’s right down the street. | 就在那条街边上 |
[04:58] | That’s where we should go. | 那才是我们该去的地方 |
[05:00] | Somewhere fun for new year’s, | 迎新年找乐子的地方 |
[05:01] | while we’re still young… ish. | 趁着我们还算年…轻吧 |
[05:03] | L-let’s get out of dinner and go there. | 我们翘掉晚饭去那里吧 |
[05:05] | – How? – I don’t know. | -怎么翘 -我不知道 |
[05:06] | Um… okay, okay. | 有了 有了 |
[05:08] | Um, y-you could pretend to get sick at the table. | 你可以在餐桌上假装病了 |
[05:10] | You know, fake a cough, stomachache, | 假装咳嗽 胃疼 |
[05:12] | dealer’s choice. I don’t care. | 随你选 我无所谓 |
[05:13] | Just sell it and get us out of there. | 装得像一点 好让我们离开 |
[05:15] | But what about your dad? | 可是你爸怎么办 |
[05:16] | He wants the family to be together. | 他想让全家人聚在一起 |
[05:18] | We are always together. | 我们总在一起 |
[05:19] | I mean, how many times do we have to hear Claire tell us | 我们都听克莱尔讲了无数次 |
[05:21] | Luke’s hilarious comeback to the pediatrician? | 卢克对儿科医生的搞笑反驳了 |
[05:23] | Oh, gosh. We should start calling her “Ranch house”… | 天啊 我们真应该叫她”矮平房” |
[05:25] | Because she doesn’t have a second story. | 因为她没有第二层[第二个故事] |
[05:28] | – So good. – I know! Thank you. | -不错嘛 -我知道 谢谢 |
[05:32] | Hey. You sure you don’t wanna play | 你确定不跟我们一起玩 |
[05:34] | “The hunger games” with all of us? | “饥饿游戏”吗 |
[05:34] | My whole life is a hunger game. | 我的人生就是一出饥饿游戏 |
[05:36] | Why do you think I’m so mean to you? | 不然你以为我为什么对你这么刻薄 |
[05:38] | That’s for me! | 找我的 |
[05:42] | Hey. Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[05:43] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[05:44] | Hey, I’m out. | 嘿 我出局了 |
[05:46] | This is Becca and her cousin Joyce. | 这是贝卡和她的表姐乔伊丝 |
[05:48] | And Joyce is for you. | 乔伊丝是你的 |
[05:49] | What? I’m on a date? | 什么 我有约会吗 |
[05:50] | But I’m not wearing any cologne. | 可我还没喷古龙水 |
[05:52] | Did you know this was happening? | 你之前知道这事吗 |
[05:54] | I don’t even know what this is. | 我现在也不知道这怎么回事 |
[05:55] | Joyce, this is Manny. | 乔伊丝 这是曼尼 |
[05:57] | Pleasure to make your acquaintance. | 初次见面 甚感荣幸 |
[05:58] | Can I offer you a glass of sparkling cider? | 不知小姐是否有意来杯气泡果酒呢 |
[06:01] | He’s not how you described him. | 他可不是你说的那样 |
[06:03] | Uh, don’t worry. You’ll love him. | 别担心 你会爱他的 |
[06:04] | Manny, say something romantic. | 曼尼 说点浪漫的 |
[06:05] | I can’t just turn it on. You say something romantic. | 我没法突然打开浪漫模式 你来说些浪漫的 |
[06:08] | Cool shirt. | 衣服不错 |
[06:10] | Can I see your room? | 我能参观你房间吗 |
[06:11] | Well, I didn’t clean it for me. | 专门为你打扫了 |
[06:20] | They’re going upstairs alone. | 他们单独上楼了 |
[06:21] | – Is that even allowed? – I don’t know. | -那是不允许的吧 -我不知道 |
[06:24] | – Should we say something? – Like what? | -我们是不是得说点什么 -比如 |
[06:25] | Like, “It’s not okay”? | 比如 “这是不可以的哦” |
[06:27] | Well, maybe it is. Is it? | 应该是吧 是吗 |
[06:29] | I don’t know. I just feel like | 我不知道 我只是感觉 |
[06:31] | we’re not doing our job as babysitters. | 我们没有尽到保姆的职责 |
[06:32] | Of course we are. | 我们当然尽到了 |
[06:36] | I’m cold, and I saw a coyote. | 我好冷 我还看到了一只郊狼 |
[06:43] | And Luke turns to him and says, | 然后卢克对他说 |
[06:45] | “Dr. Blaustein, really? Not even dinner first?” | 布劳斯坦医生 不是吧 晚餐都不吃就想这样 |
[06:50] | Hand to god! Dr. B. Told me himself! | 对天发誓 布劳斯坦医生亲口讲的 |
[06:59] | You know, I’m sorry, but I love this place. | 我挺抱歉的 但我爱这个地方 |
[07:01] | I know it’s a little rough around the edges, | 我知道这里有点糟糕 |
[07:03] | but I’ve always had a good time here, | 但我总是在这玩得很开心 |
[07:05] | and I’m having a great time tonight. | 今晚感觉特别好 |
[07:07] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[07:08] | How’s your chicken kiev? | 你的俄式炸鸡怎么样 |
[07:09] | – It’s really good. – It’s very good. | -真心不错 -很好吃 |
[07:11] | – Tasty. – Yeah, tastes like Russia. | -好吃 -对 仿佛身临俄国 |
[07:13] | What are you waiting for? Get sick. | 你还等什么 快说不舒服 |
[07:14] | Not yet. I’ll know when it’s time. | 还没到时候 该说的时候我会说的 |
[07:18] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[07:20] | – You were sleeping. – I was. | -你睡着了 -是嘛 |
[07:22] | Ay, I’m so sorry, Claire. | 真是不好意思 克莱尔 |
[07:23] | It wasn’t because you were telling again | 绝不是因为你把卢克 |
[07:25] | The luke and the doctor story. | 和那个医生的故事又讲了一遍 |
[07:26] | It’s just that I’ve been so tired lately. | 只是我最近太累了 |
[07:29] | Oh. Oh, gosh. | 天啊 |
[07:31] | Are you okay? She’s been feeling bad all day. | 你还好吧 她这一天都感觉不舒服 |
[07:34] | Yeah, you know. I think I might be coming down with a little something. | 对 我想我可能是染上什么小病了 |
[07:36] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[07:37] | I know. I drank out of her glass earlier. | 就是啊 我之前用她的杯子喝水了 |
[07:39] | – No. She’s stealing our excuse. – What? | -不是 她用了我们的借口 -什么 |
[07:42] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[07:43] | Wake up, Gloria! | 歌洛莉亚 醒醒 |
[07:44] | Easy. If that makes a mark, I get the stink eye. | 淡定 如果留下掌印 我要遭白眼了 |
[07:47] | I’m gonna walk her upstairs. | 我送你上楼去 |
[07:48] | I think you need to lie down. | 你需要躺会儿了 |
[07:50] | Okay. Just a little disco nap. | 好吧 就小睡一会养足精神再玩儿 |
[07:53] | Okay. Well, this has been fun. | 那我们走了 今晚很开心 |
[07:54] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 别别别别别 别动 |
[07:55] | Keep the party going. I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 继续狂欢 我会尽快回来 |
[08:00] | There it is. Now? | 不是吧 现在 |
[08:02] | No, I have something stuck in my throat. | 不是 我有东西卡喉咙了 |
[08:04] | It’s too bad Lily’s not here to give you the heimlich. | 真遗憾没有莉莉在这里给你做海姆利克急救 |
[08:06] | Did we ever tell you guys that story? | 我们跟你们说过那个故事没 |
[08:09] | Do you wanna tell it? | 你要说吗 |
[08:09] | – Yeah, let me tell it. – Okay. | -恩 让我说 -好吧 |
[08:11] | Jay, you should go back and spend time with your family. | 杰 你应该回去和你的家人在一起 |
[08:14] | I can’t leave you alone on new year’s eve, | 我不能在除夕夜把你一个人丢下 |
[08:16] | even though everyone’s waiting for me to come back. | 尽管所有人都在等我快回去 |
[08:18] | Aw, that’s so sweet. | 真是贴心呀 |
[08:19] | Yeah. I just hope I don’t hold up | 我只是希望我 |
[08:20] | the lighting of the cherries jubilee. | 不会错过火焰樱桃 |
[08:23] | Jay, if you really want to go and– | 杰 如果你真的想去 你就… |
[08:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:31] | Where’d everybody go? | 大家去哪了 |
[08:33] | I don’t know. I guess they all left. | 我不知道 他们应该都走了 |
[08:36] | You still want the cherries jubilee? | 你还要火焰樱桃吗 |
[08:38] | Light ‘er up. | 点燃吧 |
[08:48] | Hey, if it isn’t Jay Plunkett. | 嘿 这不是杰·普朗奇特吗 |
[08:51] | It isn’t. It’s–it’s Jay Pritchett. | 不是 是杰·普里契特 |
[08:53] | You having a good new year’s? | 新年过得怎样 |
[08:55] | Eh, kind of a bust. Everybody bailed on me. | 够扫兴的 大家都放我鸽子 |
[08:58] | I’m gonna hit the sack. | 我要睡觉了 |
[08:59] | Hey, we just had a guy who bailed on us. | 我们刚被一个人放了鸽子 |
[09:01] | You play hold’em? | 你玩德州扑克吗 |
[09:02] | Yeah, but I should probably, uh… | 玩啊 但我应该… |
[09:07] | What’s the buy-in? | 玩多大的 |
[09:08] | Jay… | 杰 |
[09:10] | Say hello to, uh, Marty, Bugs… | 打个招呼吧 马丁 老虫 |
[09:13] | Hey. How ya doin’, Jay? | 嘿 你好啊 杰 |
[09:13] | – My ex-husband hugo… – Hey, how you doing? | -我的前夫雨果 -好啊 |
[09:16] | – And Billy Dee. – Hey. | -还有比利·迪 -嘿 |
[09:18] | Are you serious? Billy Dee Williams? | 不是开玩笑吧 比利·迪·威廉姆斯 |
[09:20] | I’m a huge fan. | 我是你的超级粉丝啊 |
[09:22] | Well, now you have to stay, | 那你得呆在这了 |
[09:23] | since none of these guys have seen me | 因为这些人在《桃花心木》后 |
[09:25] | in anything since “Mahogany.” | 就没在电影里见过我 |
[09:27] | – Never even saw that. – Me either. | -那片我也没看过 -我也是 |
[09:28] | You’re kidding. | 你们开玩笑呢 |
[09:29] | Billy Dee’s an alderman | 比利·迪扮演一名市议员 |
[09:30] | trying to keep Diana Ross in Chicago, | 设法让戴安娜·罗斯待在芝加哥 |
[09:32] | rather than become | 而不是成为 |
[09:33] | an international model and designer. | 一名国际模特和设计师 |
[09:37] | My son made me watch it with him. | 我儿子逼我和他一起看的 |
[09:39] | He’s gay. | 他是基佬 |
[09:40] | Oh, good. I didn’t want to be the one to tell you. | 很好 我可不想由我来告诉你这事 |
[09:52] | Excuse me! Sir, excuse me! | 抱歉 先生 打扰一下 |
[09:54] | He’s doing this on purpose! | 他是故意的 |
[09:55] | He probably just doesn’t notice us. | 他可能只是没注意到我们 |
[09:57] | How can he not notice us? | 他怎么可能没看到我们 |
[09:58] | We’re the only people in here in sleeves! | 我们是这里仅有的穿了袖子的 |
[10:00] | Hey there. What can I get for ya? | 嘿 你想要什么 |
[10:02] | Excuse me, young man. I was here first. | 抱歉 年轻人 我先来的 |
[10:04] | Young man? Why don’t you just call him whipper-snapper? | 年轻人 你为什么不叫他毛头小子 |
[10:06] | This is ridiculous. We can’t even get a drink. | 这也太荒谬了 我们竟然连酒都喝不到 |
[10:08] | Everyone in here’s 11, and I’m hot! | 这里都是11岁的 而且我好热[性感] |
[10:10] | If we were hot, we’d be drinking right now. | 如果我们够性感 现在就不会没酒喝了 |
[10:12] | Yeah, and if we’d stayed put, | 如果我们乖乖待在餐厅 |
[10:13] | We’d be enjoying cherries jubilee right now! | 现在就可以享受火焰樱桃了 |
[10:16] | Hey, hey, hey. Cam, come on. | 别这样 小卡 拜托 |
[10:18] | It’s new year’s eve. We’re out together. | 今天是除夕夜 我们一起出来玩啊 |
[10:21] | Where’s fun cam who likes to dance? | 喜欢跳舞的开心果小卡哪里去了 |
[10:23] | Here. | 这里 |
[10:24] | Wh–where–where is he? | 他 他去哪了 |
[10:25] | – I’m over here. – Oh, there he is! | -我在这里 -他在这里 |
[10:27] | – Come on! – Okay, I’m sorry. | -来嘛 -好吧 不好意思啦 |
[10:28] | I was just feeling invisible! It’ll get better! | 我刚只是觉得被无视了 会好起来的 |
[10:34] | Okay, you know what? That is wet. I’m done. | 好吧 这是湿的 我受够了 |
[10:36] | oh! God! God, no! | 老天啊 不要啊 别啊 |
[10:41] | They’ve been in there forever. | 他们在里面好久了 |
[10:43] | Do something. You’re in charge. | 做点什么啊 你是管事的 |
[10:44] | Oh, please. We both know I’m just a figurehead here. | 得了吧 我们都知道我是有名无实的 |
[10:46] | You really think they’re doing something in there? He’s 12. | 你真认为他们在里面做什么吗 他才12岁 |
[10:49] | He’s 14, but it’s touching how close you are. | 他14了 但你们这么亲密真感人啊 |
[10:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:55] | what do you want? | 你们干什么 |
[10:57] | You have to keep your door open. | 你得把门开着 |
[10:59] | – Why? – Uh, well, why do you need it closed? | -为什么 -你为什么要关上门 |
[11:01] | Because we’re gonna make out. | 因为我们正要亲热呢 |
[11:04] | Well, you… | 你… |
[11:05] | You can’t have your door closed. | 你不能关着门 |
[11:07] | Why? Do you wanna to watch or something? | 为什么 你们想观摩还是怎么着 |
[11:08] | That’s weird. | 那有点变态啊 |
[11:09] | Of course we don’t wanna watch. | 我们才不想看呢 |
[11:11] | Perfect. | 那就好 |
[11:13] | – But you can’t… – What are you d… | -但你不能… -你这是… |
[11:15] | What just happened? | 什么情况 |
[11:18] | Can I offer you a Pinja Delgado? | 要来一杯迪尔加多酒吗 |
[11:20] | It’s my own concoction. | 是我自创的调酒 |
[11:22] | What’s in it? | 里面有什么 |
[11:23] | Let’s just say it’s cool, it’s sweet, | 这么说吧 这酒清爽 甜美 |
[11:24] | and it’s not afraid to embrace its own whimsy. | 还富有奇思妙想 |
[11:27] | I’m not saying that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[11:29] | I’m not drinking it, either. | 我也不会喝的 |
[11:32] | So… You making any resolutions? | 那…新年你有什么新决心吗 |
[11:34] | Yeah. No more blind dates. | 有 绝不再和不认识的人约会 |
[11:37] | You’re mean. | 你好刻薄 |
[11:39] | You know, she’s right, Joyce. You are mean. | 她说得对 乔伊丝 你真刻薄 |
[11:42] | I’ve been a gracious host | 我如此热情地款待你 |
[11:43] | while you’ve been rude, sullen, and dull. | 你却这么无礼 坏脾气 又无聊 |
[11:45] | You’ll forgive me if I choose not to start the new year | 失陪了 抱歉我不想让我的新年 |
[11:47] | on such a negative note. | 以如此消极的方式展开 |
[11:49] | Oh, and if you’re hungry for broccoli later, | 对了 你一会儿要是想吃西兰花 |
[11:51] | you’ll find a piece in your teeth. | 可以去你的牙缝里找一块儿 |
[11:55] | Where is this stupid path? | 那该死的小路在哪儿啊 |
[11:57] | We’ve been walking forever. | 我们走了好久了 |
[11:59] | We’ll find it. | 会找到的 |
[12:00] | Did that bellman seem a little off to you? | 你有没有觉得那个服务生不太对劲 |
[12:02] | Oh, totally. Maybe there is no hot spring. | 没错 没准这里根本没有温泉 |
[12:05] | Maybe this is all part of an elaborate plan to kill us. | 没准这是密谋杀害我们的计划中的一步 |
[12:07] | Why would you even say that? | 你干嘛吓唬我 |
[12:08] | I’m just trying to lighten the mood. | 我只是活跃一下气氛 |
[12:10] | You seem so tense. | 你情绪很紧绷 |
[12:11] | Come on. This is an adventure. This is fun. | 放松 这是在探险 有趣的探险 |
[12:14] | I don’t wanna have an adventure. | 我不想探什么险 |
[12:15] | I don’t wanna have fun. I wanna have sex with you. | 我不需要有趣的探险 我想和你滚床单 |
[12:17] | Wha–what? | 什 什么 |
[12:19] | Don’t make me say it again. | 别让我重复 |
[12:20] | No, I want you to say it again. | 不 我想听你再说一遍 |
[12:21] | Maybe throw my name in there this time. | 这次最好能叫出我的名字 |
[12:24] | Claire, what’s going on? | 克莱尔 你怎么了 |
[12:27] | Do you know that it’s been a month? | 你知道我们有一个月没滚过了吗 |
[12:29] | – No, it hasn’t. – Yes, it has. | -没那么久 -有 一整个月 |
[12:32] | Day after Thanksgiving. | 上次还是感恩节后那天 |
[12:33] | I remember because I came in under budget | 我记忆犹新 因为那天我在预算内 |
[12:35] | on all of my Christmas gifts, | 买到了所有要买的圣诞礼物 |
[12:37] | And you know how that gets me going. | 你知道这种事多么让我兴奋 |
[12:38] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -是啊 |
[12:40] | I made that joke about your clothes being half-off. | 我还开玩笑说你衣冠不整 |
[12:42] | And yet we still did it, | 但我们还是滚了床单 |
[12:44] | ’cause that’s the kind of people we used to be. | 因为以前我们就是那么干柴烈火 |
[12:47] | What happened? | 现在这是怎么了 |
[12:48] | Nothing happened. We’re busy. | 没怎么 我们一直很忙 |
[12:49] | It was the holidays. Dede was here. | 节日嘛 再加上迪迪又来了 |
[12:51] | You know, she has a way of… | 你知道她总是让我 |
[12:53] | shutting that whole thing down. | 性欲全无 |
[12:54] | But is this who we are now? | 但我们现在成了那样的夫妻吗 |
[12:56] | I mean, first it’s a month, then it’s a year, | 先是一个月不滚床单 接着就是一年 |
[12:58] | Then we’re sleeping in twin beds | 然后我们开始各睡各床 |
[13:00] | and you’re calling me “mother”. | 你会叫我”老妈” |
[13:01] | And I can’t even bear it, | 我无法忍受 |
[13:02] | ’cause we’re just like my grandp– | 因为我们成了我祖父母 |
[13:06] | Let’s go find that hot spring | 我们去找到那个温泉 |
[13:07] | And start this new year off with… | 然后以温泉中的激情一夜 |
[13:10] | sex in a hot spring. | 开启我们新的一年 |
[13:14] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[13:14] | Where–where should we try next? | 我们接下来要做什么 |
[13:15] | – Am I yelling? I’m yelling. – Yes. | -我嚷了吗 我嚷了 -是的 |
[13:17] | Yeah. Maybe we should just go get some frozen yogurt | 也许我们应该去买些冻酸奶吃 |
[13:19] | And call it a night. | 然后回房间睡觉 |
[13:20] | No, Cam, come on. | 别 小卡 来嘛 |
[13:21] | We can’t have another New Year’s eve | 我们不能再一次在除夕夜 |
[13:22] | where we don’t even make it to midnight. | 撑不到午夜就睡觉 |
[13:24] | I… This entire holiday | 我…节日的一切 |
[13:26] | is just a giant reminder of how the clock is ticking. | 都在提醒着我 岁月流逝 |
[13:28] | You know, each passing second | 每过一秒 |
[13:30] | is just bringing us that much closer to death. | 我们就离死亡更进一步 |
[13:33] | All this because I suggested some fro-yo? | 至于吗你 就因为我提出吃冻酸奶 |
[13:35] | I’m… I’m sick of feeling old. | 我…我好讨厌变老的感觉 |
[13:37] | I-I really need this. | 我真的想狂欢一下 |
[13:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:42] | Let’s get you to midnight. | 让我们狂欢到午夜 |
[13:43] | ‘kay. | 好 |
[13:45] | Oh, look, he’s our age. | 看 他和我们年纪差不多 |
[13:46] | Wherever he’s going, I’m sure he’ll fit right in. | 他去的地方 一定也适合我们 |
[13:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:52] | Okay, no judgment. | 好吧 我不予评判 |
[13:53] | Perfectly acceptable lifestyle. | 这种生活方式完全没问题 |
[13:54] | – Just not for us. – No! | -只是不适合我们 -没错 |
[13:56] | Okay, but we are not giving up, all right? | 但我们不会就这么放弃的 对吗 |
[13:58] | We’re like goldilocks. | 我们就像《三只熊的故事》里的金发小妞 |
[13:59] | The first bar was too young, | 刚刚第一家酒吧太幼齿 |
[14:00] | The second was… Whatever that was, | 第二家又…不管第二家那是什么 |
[14:02] | And the third will be just right. | 第三家一定就完美了 |
[14:04] | Mitchell… | 米奇尔 |
[14:05] | Three bears. | 三只熊 |
[14:07] | I mean… Right? | 我没说错吧 |
[14:09] | Here. This one. | 这里 就是这家 |
[14:20] | You wanted to feel young. | 你不是想感受年轻吗 |
[14:22] | And I do. | 此刻宛若少男 |
[14:28] | I’m sorry. I push people away. | 对不起 我总是拒人千里之外 |
[14:30] | I feel myself do it, but I can’t stop. | 我知道自己有这毛病 但就是改不了 |
[14:33] | It’s hard to like someone when you don’t like yourself. | 你连自己都不喜欢 很难喜欢上别人 |
[14:35] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:36] | You have so many good qualities. | 你有那么多优点 |
[14:38] | You’re attractive, you’re witty, you’re bright. | 魅力四射 聪明伶俐 活泼阳光 |
[14:41] | I just wish you could see yourself through my eyes. | 真希望你能看到我眼中的你 |
[14:44] | Aw, you’re such a good friend. | 你真是个好朋友 |
[14:46] | Friend? That’s where this is headed? | 朋友 闹半天只是朋友吗 |
[14:48] | Well… Friendships last longer. | 友谊地久天长嘛 |
[14:50] | Not this one. I’ve got enough friends. | 这段可不行 我朋友够多了 |
[14:52] | Happy New Year, Joyce. | 祝你新年快乐 乔伊丝 |
[14:58] | So what’s the plan, Haley? | 海莉 你打算怎么办 |
[14:59] | I’m going in. That’s our baby brother up there. | 我得进去 那里面可是我们的亲弟弟 |
[15:01] | I’m not ready for all of this. | 我还没准备好接受这一切 |
[15:02] | The girls, the hormones– it’s gross. | 女孩儿还有荷尔蒙什么的 太恶心了 |
[15:04] | Well, we can’t just barge in. | 我们不能就这么闯进去 |
[15:05] | I’m still trying to get the image of mom and dad | 上次闯进爸妈房间 那场景还在我脑中 |
[15:06] | out of my… oh, god, it’s back. | 挥之不去…天呐 又浮现了 |
[15:08] | I’m coming in! | 我进来啦 |
[15:10] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[15:11] | Just putting away some laundry. | 把洗好的衣服送过来 |
[15:13] | That’s a bra. | 那是个胸罩吧 |
[15:15] | And a tablecloth. | 以及一块桌布 |
[15:16] | Can’t you do this later? | 你不能一会儿再来吗 |
[15:17] | Excuse me. Does your mother know you’re here? | 不好意思 你妈知道你在这里吗 |
[15:19] | – Yes. – Does she know our parents aren’t? | -知道 -她知道我们家长不在家吗 |
[15:22] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[15:23] | Big pause, no eye contact. | 停顿太长 没有目光接触 |
[15:25] | I was so much better at this than you. | 姐撒谎的本事可比你强多了 |
[15:26] | – You’re out. – No, she’s not. | -你得走了 -不 她不能走 |
[15:28] | Yes, she is. It’s late, you’re 13… | 不 她得走 很晚了 你才13岁 |
[15:31] | – 14. – 14, | -14岁 -才14岁 |
[15:32] | and unless Nicole Bitchie here | 除非这位妮可·贱奇 |
[15:33] | wants me to call her parents and tell them she lied… | 想让我打给她家长 揭发她撒了谎 |
[15:35] | I better go. Bye, Luke. | 我得走了 再见 卢克 |
[15:37] | Wait. Why does she have to go? | 等等 为什么她得走 |
[15:39] | Because I said so. | 因为我让她走她就得走 |
[15:40] | You’re not the boss. | 又不是你说了算 |
[15:41] | Don’t talk back to your sister. | 别跟你姐姐顶嘴 |
[15:42] | Ugh! I hate you! | 我恨你们 |
[15:44] | You hate me now, but someday you’ll thank me! | 你现在恨我 以后会感激我的 |
[15:47] | I think I owe mom a huge apology. | 我想我欠妈妈一个大大的道歉 |
[15:50] | Is anyone watching me? | 还有没有人管我了 |
[15:57] | Aces and eights. | 对A加对8 |
[15:59] | Lady Sings the Blues. Three Jacks. | 天妒红颜 我有三张J[同名电影] |
[16:03] | Sorry, Billy Dee, | 对不住了 比利·迪 |
[16:03] | But where do you go to tattle on prince Harry | 哈利王子在赌城全裸 |
[16:05] | when he’s naked in vegas? | 你要向谁告状啊 |
[16:07] | Straight to the queen. | Q的顺子[直接找女王告状] |
[16:09] | Well, that’s it. I’m out. | 好了 我不玩了 |
[16:10] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[16:11] | Oh, hell, it’s almost 11:00. | 见鬼 差不多11点了 |
[16:13] | I gotta do my set in the starlight room, | 我得去星光室了 |
[16:15] | and I’m missing a pasty. | 我已经错过肉馅饼了 |
[16:16] | Oh, what’s the matter with everybody? It’s early yet. | 大家这是怎么了 还早呢 |
[16:18] | Yeah, I’m having fun | 就是 我到这里后 |
[16:19] | for the first time since I got here. | 第一次感觉到开心 |
[16:21] | Jay? | 杰 |
[16:22] | How long has she been there? | 她来多久了 |
[16:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[16:25] | Gloria… | 歌洛莉亚 |
[16:26] | Everybody ditched me, | 大家都放我鸽子 |
[16:28] | these guys invited me to play poker, | 这些人邀请我玩扑克 |
[16:30] | and look who I’m sitting next to. | 瞧瞧我旁边坐的是谁 |
[16:34] | Oh, she has no idea. | 她太年轻不会知道的 |
[16:35] | Hello, I’m Billy Dee Williams. | 你好 我是比利·迪·威廉姆斯 |
[16:37] | Hello. I’m Gloria dee wife. | 你好 我是她老婆歌洛莉亚 |
[16:39] | Jay, it’s almost midnight, and we forgot to buy my grapes. | 杰 差不多午夜了 我们忘了买葡萄 |
[16:43] | Did you try room service? They probably have grapes. | 有叫客房服务吗 说不定有葡萄 |
[16:45] | Oh, nothing fresh. | 就没新鲜的 |
[16:47] | But you can always fish some out of a can of fruit cocktail. | 但总是可以从什锦水果罐头中捞到 |
[16:50] | Jay, you know that I need real grapes for my wishes. | 杰 你知道我需要真正的葡萄来许愿 |
[16:53] | It’s a Colombian tradition. It’s only moderately insane. | 那是哥伦比亚传统 只是适度的疯癫而已 |
[16:56] | Well, I have grapes at my house. | 我家有葡萄 |
[16:57] | No, I don’t want you to blow new year’s. | 不 我可不想搅黄你的新年安排 |
[16:58] | Oh, please. Every night is new year’s for Billy Dee. | 拜托 每晚对比利·迪来说都是除夕夜 |
[17:02] | I like you, Billy Dee. | 我喜欢你 比利·迪 |
[17:06] | So at midnight, you eat them and then you make your wishes. | 到了午夜 就吃葡萄许愿 |
[17:08] | Well, that sounds vaguely familiar. | 听起来有些印象 |
[17:10] | I might have heard about that | 我可能在和夏洛 |
[17:11] | when I did that “Love boat” with Charo. | 拍《爱船》的时候听说过 |
[17:13] | You know Charo? | 你认识夏洛吗 |
[17:14] | He’s so obsessed with Charo. | 他可迷恋夏洛了 |
[17:16] | No kidding. | 不是吧 |
[17:18] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[17:21] | A classic rolls corniche. | 经典劳斯莱斯险路车 |
[17:23] | I have been in love with this car my whole life. | 我这辈子都超迷这款车 |
[17:26] | In my village, if you didn’t drive one of these, | 在我的村子里 如果你没开这种车 |
[17:29] | you couldn’t call yourself a drug lord. | 你都不好意思叫自己是毒品大王 |
[17:33] | Would you like to drive it? | 你想开吗 |
[17:34] | Does the bear sit in the woods? | 那不是明知故问吗 |
[17:37] | Classic Charo. | 典型的夏洛 |
[17:40] | So… | 那么 |
[17:43] | Was it worth my meltdown? | 我的崩溃值得吗 |
[17:45] | It always is. | 总是值得 |
[17:50] | Just you and me, under the desert sky. | 只有我们两个 在沙漠的夜空下 |
[17:54] | I’m Lawrence of Arabia, | 我是沙漠枭雄[电影名] |
[17:56] | You’re Mrs… | 你是 |
[17:58] | Of arabia. | 枭雄的太太 |
[18:02] | Hey there. | 你们好啊 |
[18:02] | Oh, my god. | 我的妈呀 |
[18:04] | Sweet. You’re the first ones here. | 太好了 你们是最先到的 |
[18:06] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[18:07] | Uh, welcome to what? | 欢迎来到哪里 |
[18:10] | To nude year’s eve. You saw the flyer? | 来到”除衣夜” 有看到宣传单吗 |
[18:13] | No. | 没有 |
[18:14] | I told them. | 我告诉他们的 |
[18:15] | Robby. | 罗比 |
[18:17] | So I–whoa. Nude year’s eve? | 我 哇 “除衣夜” |
[18:18] | – You said nude year’s eve. – It’s clever. | -你说的原来是”除衣夜” -真有才的近音词 |
[18:21] | Yeah. We’re the palm springs nudist association. | 对 我们是棕榈泉裸体协会的 |
[18:24] | It’s how we celebrate the new year. | 这是我们庆祝新年的方式 |
[18:26] | – I can see. – Fresh. Like newborns. | -我看出来了 -清新的感觉 犹如初生婴儿 |
[18:29] | Naked. | 裸着 |
[18:31] | Yeah. I got that. | 对 我看出来了 |
[18:32] | Oh, my god. We have to get out of here. | 我的天 我们得离开这里 |
[18:33] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[18:34] | Our clothes are trapped under that pile. | 我们的衣服被压下那堆下面 |
[18:36] | You really wanna stand there naked | 你真想裸着站起来 |
[18:38] | sifting through all those drawstring pants? | 在那堆裤子中翻来翻去吗 |
[18:40] | – Okay. Scooting over. – Just… Just scootch in. | -好吧 挪挪 -挪过去 |
[18:42] | – Okay. – Scootin’. | -好的 -挪过去 |
[18:46] | Phil, something just touched me, | 菲尔 有东西碰到我了 |
[18:47] | And it’s not from your side. | 不是你身上的 |
[18:49] | Who wants champagne? | 谁要香槟 |
[18:51] | Oh, I’ll have some. | 我要 |
[18:52] | Okay. Oh, my gosh. Okay. | 好吧 我的天 |
[18:54] | Oh, sorry. Pardon the reach. | 对不起 抱歉我太过去了 |
[18:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:59] | We gotta make a run for it. | 我们得赶紧开溜 |
[19:01] | Well, now it’s just gonna seem rude. | 现在走太失礼了 |
[19:03] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[19:04] | I love this car so much! | 我太爱这辆车了 |
[19:07] | Where you gonna take us next, Billy Dee? | 你接下来要带我们去哪里 比利·迪 |
[19:08] | A surprise that’s gonna blow your mind. | 你会看到令你眼前一亮的惊喜 |
[19:11] | And just call me Billy. | 叫我比利就行了 |
[19:12] | Not doin’ it. | 才不干呢 |
[19:17] | And these are from the gentlemen at that table over there. | 这是那边一桌的先生们送的 |
[19:21] | Oh, free drinks. More free drinks. | 免费酒水 免费酒水又来了 |
[19:23] | Thank you. Thank–they can’t hear me. | 谢谢 谢…他们听不到 |
[19:25] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[19:27] | This is what models must feel like. | 这肯定就是模特的感觉 |
[19:29] | Excuse me, but has anyone ever told you | 打扰下 有没有人跟你说过 |
[19:32] | you look like a young Van Johnson? | 你就是年轻版的范·强森[演员] |
[19:34] | Oh, no. That– that’s so sweet, though. | 没人说过 不过你真会说话 |
[19:35] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[19:36] | Free pass? | 他给你”免费入场券”呢 |
[19:38] | Pull up Van Johnson on your phone. | 在你手机上找出范·强森的照片 |
[19:39] | I need to know how I feel about that. | 我需要知道是该欢喜还是该担忧 |
[19:40] | He was gorgeous. You’re fine. | 他可帅了 你就高兴吧 |
[19:42] | This is nice, huh? Compliments, free drinks. | 这样可真爽 被人夸 有人请喝酒 |
[19:45] | What could be better? | 还有什么比这更爽的 |
[19:47] | Alright gentlemen! Almost midnight! | 好了 先生们 差不多午夜了 |
[19:49] | Pucker up. | 嘴巴嘟起来吧 |
[19:51] | New Year’s is so weird, | 新年真奇怪 |
[19:53] | the way it makes you think about time. | 会让你想到时光流逝 |
[19:54] | Ten… Nine… Eight… | 十 九 八 |
[19:56] | Cam. | 小卡 |
[19:57] | I think that’s why | 我想正是这样 |
[19:58] | people put so much pressure on themselves to have fun. | 人们才给自己巨大压力 要在新年玩得开心 |
[20:01] | seven… six… five… | 七 六 五 |
[20:03] | I mean, I guess I sorta get it. | 我想我大概明白了 |
[20:05] | four… three… two… one! | 四 三 二 一 |
[20:13] | Quick, quick! Make your wishes! | 快点 许愿吧 |
[20:16] | Like right now I wish I could just slow down time, | 就像现在 我只希望能让时间放慢脚步 |
[20:19] | ’cause I am so not ready for him to grow up yet. | 因为我完全没有准备好他长大成人 |
[20:23] | I know. | 我懂 |
[20:25] | I want him to stay our stupid little brother. | 我希望他永远是我们的笨弟弟 |
[20:29] | Hey, happy new year. | 新年快乐 |
[20:30] | You too. | 你也快乐 |
[20:33] | Oh, my god, what is in this? | 我的天 这里面放了什么 |
[20:35] | Oh. Sorry. That one’s mine. | 抱歉 那杯是我的 |
[20:41] | And I swear to you, I was so nervous, | 我发誓 我太紧张了 |
[20:44] | I think I might have put on somebody else’s underwear. | 我想我穿上了别人的内裤 |
[20:46] | I’m not kidding. | 我是说真的 |
[20:47] | I love this story. | 我爱死这故事了 |
[20:48] | – Almost as good as yours, Van Johnson. – Oh, my god! | -几乎和你的一样棒 范·强森 -妈呀 |
[20:50] | Oh, look. Here comes Jay. | 看 杰来了 |
[20:51] | I feel bad he missed all this fun. | 我好内疚 他错过了所有的精彩 |
[20:53] | – Hi, dad. – Look, they’re back. My devoted family. | -爸 -瞧他们回来了 我忠诚的家人 |
[20:56] | Everyone, this is our dear friend, Billy Dee Williams. | 各位 这是我们亲爱的朋友 比利·迪·威廉姆斯 |
[21:00] | Oh, my god, it’s Lando. | 天啊 《星球大战》里的蓝多 |
[21:02] | Excuse me, Mr. Williams, | 恕我冒昧 威廉姆斯先生 |
[21:03] | I just have to tell you, | 我得告诉你 |
[21:04] | I’ve loved you since I was a little boy. | 我从小就好爱你 |
[21:07] | I’m so Starstruck right now. | 我现在真是”求星大战” |
[21:09] | Well, you must be Mitchell. | 你一定是米奇尔吧 |
[21:11] | Jay told me all about you. | 你的事杰都告诉我了 |