时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Clive Bixby. | 克里夫·比克斯比 |
[00:06] | What a sexy surprise. | 多么性感的惊喜啊 |
[00:07] | Quick question. | 快速问答 |
[00:09] | Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? | 你从天堂坠落时疼吗 |
[00:11] | Because you–uh… | 因为你 |
[00:13] | I’m gonna come in again. | 我重新来一次 |
[00:15] | We are watching baby Joe on Valentine’s Day | 情人节我们得照看小宝贝乔 |
[00:17] | so my dad and Gloria can… | 方便我爸和歌洛莉亚可以 |
[00:18] | – Make love. – Ew. Don’t. | -做爱 -恶 别这样 |
[00:20] | The point is, we are celebrating a day early. | 重点是我们要提前一天庆祝节日 |
[00:21] | So they can finally be intimate. | 好让他们有空亲热 |
[00:23] | You’ve… more than made that point. | 你 说得太多了 |
[00:25] | I’m just saying it’s a long wait after giving birth. | 我只是说他们生完孩子后已经等很久了 |
[00:27] | Six weeks. | 六周了 |
[00:28] | I couldn’t keep my hands off this one for that long. | 我绝对没办法那么长时间不碰这位 |
[00:31] | I can only imagine what Jay’s going through. | 我能想象杰该多痛苦 |
[00:36] | Voila. | 瞧 |
[00:37] | Square knot. Impressive. | 方结 真了不起 |
[00:39] | I can make any kind of knot. | 我可以打各种各样的结 |
[00:41] | It’s like I have a sailor in my mouth. | 就像我嘴里有位水手似的 |
[00:44] | I should check on the kids. | 我得打探一下孩子们的情况 |
[00:45] | Haley took ’em to a movie. She’s not even gonna answer. | 海莉带他们去看电影了 不会接的 |
[00:47] | I know, but, sweetie, I have a good reason to worry. | 我知道 但是亲爱的 我没办法不担心 |
[00:50] | Luke had that nasty nosebleed this morning, | 卢克早上鼻血流得厉害 |
[00:51] | and Alex, as usual, fainted. | 而艾丽克斯又一如既往地晕过去了 |
[00:53] | She’s fine, and Dunphy men get nosebleeds. | 她没事的 而且邓菲家人容易流鼻血 |
[00:55] | I told you this when we got married. It was in my vows. | 我结婚的时候就告诉你了 誓词中有说 |
[00:57] | I’m still a little unclear as to why you put them in your vows– | 我还是有点不明白你为什么要在誓词中提这个 |
[01:03] | Just finish that drink, pretty lady. | 快喝完那杯饮料吧 美女 |
[01:05] | We got a big night ahead of us. | 我们要赶着过漫漫春宵呢 |
[01:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:08] | First, we have a date with romance. | 首先我们玩点儿风流浪漫 |
[01:10] | A threesome, if you will. | 3P 如果你愿意的话 |
[01:12] | From here, we move on to an old-fashioned blimpnic. | 接着我们将进行老式”飞船野餐” |
[01:14] | Now is that the one where the man has to face out at the woman… | 是那种男人面对着女人… |
[01:18] | It’s a picnic on a blimp. | 在小飞船上野餐 |
[01:20] | Champagne, cheese, and this beautiful city beneath us. | 香槟 奶酪 美丽的城市尽收眼底 |
[01:24] | That actually sounds really romantic. | 听起来真浪漫 |
[01:26] | After that, we swap our earplugs for some earmuffs, | 之后我们摘下耳塞 换上御寒耳套 |
[01:30] | And take a few moonlit turns around the local ice rink. | 到溜冰场的月光下旋转飞舞 |
[01:34] | From there, it’s a quick trip back to the hotel, | 接着 我们就迅速回到旅馆 |
[01:38] | – where… – I’m spinning. | -在那里 – 我觉得天旋地转 |
[01:39] | Well, I wouldn’t start with that, | 我可不想以此开场 |
[01:41] | but, uh, we–we can work our way up to it. | 但是 我们可以慢慢达到那种境界 |
[01:43] | No. I’m feeling really weird. | 不是 我真的感觉不妙 |
[01:45] | Catch that, Clive? Just tell me what you want. | 听到了吗 克里夫 告诉我你想要什么 |
[01:49] | Juliana? | 朱莉安娜 |
[01:51] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[01:52] | One of you needs to answer me. | 你们俩得回答我一个啊 |
[02:07] | Blood pressure’s still good. | 血压还正常 |
[02:09] | I think I can send you home. | 你可以回家了 |
[02:11] | Great. So it was probably just low blood sugar or something? | 太好了 只是因为低血糖吗 |
[02:13] | See, honey? I told you it was nothing to worry about. | 看吧 亲爱的 早就说没什么好担心的嘛 |
[02:15] | Well, it’s not nothing. | 不是没什么 |
[02:17] | You did have a small heart episode. | 当时你确实有心动过速的情况 |
[02:18] | Dr. Coben, this may have been my fault. | 科本医生 那可能是我的错 |
[02:20] | I think I was being… too sexy. | 我当时可能 太性感了 |
[02:24] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s an issue. | 我不认为是那个问题 |
[02:26] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[02:27] | Um, doctor, you’re not saying that | 医生 你的意思不是指 |
[02:30] | I had a heart attack or something, right? | 我是心脏病发作吧 |
[02:31] | Not at all. What you have is a very minor arrhythmia, | 不是 只是非常轻微的心律不齐 |
[02:33] | known as wolff-parkinson-white syndrome. | 也就是常说的预激综合征 |
[02:36] | It’s hereditary, so you’re off the hook. | 那是遗传性的 所以跟你没关系 |
[02:38] | Oh, yeah. My mom has that. | 对啊 我妈有这病 |
[02:40] | We’ll treat it with medication | 我们会进行药物治疗 |
[02:41] | and have you back in a couple of days. | 你们几天后再回来 |
[02:43] | In the meantime, just take it easy. | 同时 悠着点就行了 |
[02:44] | Okay. Thank you! | 好的 谢谢 |
[02:46] | I guess we should tell your dad | 我们是不是该跟你爸说 |
[02:47] | we can’t watch the baby tomorrow. | 我们明天照顾不了宝宝了 |
[02:48] | No. No. | 不行 不行 |
[02:50] | I don’t want everyone to know about this. | 我不想让别人知道 |
[02:51] | They’re just gonna get worried | 他们会担心的 |
[02:52] | and–and make a bigger deal of it than it is. | 然后小题大做 |
[02:55] | Sweetheart, promise me? | 亲爱的 答应我 |
[02:56] | I promise. I know it’s not that big a deal. | 好啦我答应 我知道不是什么大事 |
[02:58] | This is a huge deal… | 那是非常大的事 |
[03:02] | for which I’m partly responsible, | 我绝对要负一点责任 |
[03:03] | in spite of what Claire’s lesbian doctor says. | 不管克莱尔的拉拉医生怎么说 |
[03:07] | Hey, honey, I was just reading about this wolff-white thing. | 亲爱的 我在看这种病的相关资料 |
[03:09] | It’s not that serious. You’re gonna be fine. | 没那么严重 你会没事的 |
[03:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:16] | Who’s ready to hit the ice? | 有人想去滑冰吗 |
[03:17] | – What? – Come on. | -什么 -拜托 |
[03:18] | Somebody promised me a moonlit skate. | 有人答应我去月下滑冰的 |
[03:20] | But didn’t the doctor say you needed to take it easy? | 但医生不是让你悠着点吗 |
[03:23] | Oh, that’s just one of those things they have to say, | 他们总是这样说啦 |
[03:24] | Like, “You can’t drink when you’re pregnant.” | 比如怀孕的时候别喝酒 |
[03:27] | Come on. We’re not gonna seriously blow off valentine’s day, | 拜托 我们不能白白浪费了情人节啊 |
[03:29] | are we? | 对吧 |
[03:30] | No. I just thought why… ice things down | 不 我只是想为什么 要去溜”冰” |
[03:34] | when we could heat things up? | 我们可以好好亲”热” |
[03:35] | – Oh, I like where this is going. – Right? | -我喜欢这样 -是吗 |
[03:39] | – Yes. – Yeah? | -是啊 -是吗 |
[03:41] | Ye–no! | 是 不 |
[03:42] | Honey, I know what you’re doing. | 亲爱的 我知道你要干嘛 |
[03:44] | You’re treating me like a patient, | 你把我当成个病人 |
[03:45] | – and you promised that you wouldn’t. – No. | -但你答应过我不会这样的 -不 |
[03:46] | No, no, no, no, no. I just had a better idea. | 不不不 我想到了个更好的点子 |
[03:49] | What? | 什么 |
[03:50] | Side-by-side couples massage. | 肩并肩夫妻按摩 |
[03:52] | Just you, me, and a couple Cambodian guys | 只有你和我 以及几个柬埔寨人 |
[03:54] | to work us over good. | 让我们全身爽翻天 |
[03:56] | Specific. | 真具体 |
[03:58] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[04:00] | You think the kids are home? | 是孩子们回家了吗 |
[04:02] | That sounds like more than our three. | 好像不止我们家那三个 |
[04:06] | They think we’re not home, and they’re having a party. | 他们以为我们不在家 就开派对了 |
[04:09] | – I’m killing them. – No, no, no. No, no, no. | -我要杀了他们 -不不不 不不不 |
[04:11] | “A”–it’s my turn to kill them. | 首先 应该由我去杀了他们 |
[04:14] | “B”–you need to order up those massages. | 其次 你还得打电话叫按摩师 |
[04:17] | It’s under “Best number one U.S.A. Coca-cola good time massage.” | 在”顶尖美国可口可乐好时光按摩所”下面 |
[04:24] | What the hell is going on?! | 搞什么玩意儿啊 |
[04:26] | Dad? What are you doing home? | 爸 你怎么在家 |
[04:27] | So this is how it is? | 你们就这样吗 |
[04:28] | We’re gone for a minute, and you guys throw a party? | 我们前脚出门 你们后脚就搞起了派对 |
[04:30] | No! | 没有 |
[04:30] | Just texted mom we’re having a good time at the movies. | 刚给妈发短信说我们在电影院玩得很爽 |
[04:32] | It works every t–aah! | 每回都有效 |
[04:34] | – So this is a regular thing? – No! | -居然还经常这么搞 -没有 |
[04:36] | You know the drill. Coolers our b–aah–ack! | 你们都很熟悉了吧 凉饮在后 面 |
[04:38] | Enough! Turn off the music! | 够了 把音响关掉 |
[04:41] | Everybody who I did not create, get out of my house right now! | 不是我生的 立刻给我滚出去 |
[04:45] | I don’t want to get upset. | 我不想生气 |
[04:47] | I’ve been through enough tonight. | 我今晚已经够难受的了 |
[04:48] | – What happened? – I’m not supposed to tell you. | -出什么事了 -我不该告诉你们的 |
[04:51] | When you say it like that, we make it worse in our head. | 你这么说 我们只会更乱想 |
[04:53] | Fine. It’s no big deal. | 好吧 不是什么大事 |
[04:55] | Your mother had to go to the hospital. | 你们的妈妈进了趟医院 |
[04:57] | – Oh, my god! – What?! | -天呐 -什么 |
[04:58] | That is so much worse than it would be in our heads! | 那比我们乱想的还要糟糕 |
[04:59] | She’s fine. She just passed out a little. | 她没事 只是昏倒了一会 |
[05:01] | Something to do with her heart. | 心脏出了点毛病 |
[05:02] | – Like a heart attack?! – Mom had a heart attack?! | -难道是心脏病发作 -妈妈心脏病发作了 |
[05:04] | – Mom almost died of a heart attack?! – No! | -妈妈几乎心脏病发作死了 -不是 |
[05:06] | She had a little episode, probably triggered by me. | 她心脏出了点小毛病 很可能是我引发的 |
[05:09] | She just needs to rest. | 她休息休息就好了 |
[05:11] | For once, let’s not think about ourselves. | 就这一次 我们别只想着我们自己 |
[05:13] | Phil, everything okay? | 菲尔 没什么事吧 |
[05:15] | Fine! I’m coming! | 没事 我来了 |
[05:16] | Just act like everything’s normal. | 都表现正常点 |
[05:18] | Oh, and if, uh, two Cambodian guys show up, | 如果来了两个柬埔寨人 |
[05:20] | Send them to our bedroom. | 让他们去我们卧室 |
[05:27] | Kids had a few friends over. | 孩子们请了几个朋友来玩 |
[05:29] | I handled it. | 我都搞定了 |
[05:30] | So you’re good at handling things. | 你很擅长”搞”定事情嘛 |
[05:35] | You like? | 喜欢不 |
[05:36] | Me love, but is this appropriate massage wear? | 我爱死了 但穿这做按摩不太合适吧 |
[05:39] | They were busy, which is what we should be getting. | 他们很忙的 我们也该”忙”起来 |
[05:42] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[05:43] | Honey, are you sure this is okay for your–aah! | 亲爱的 你确定心脏承受得住吗 |
[05:48] | Salty. | 咸咸的 |
[05:49] | I still have a few moves. | 我技巧”咸”熟着呢 |
[05:50] | Mm, that’s the chips, sweetie. | 是薯片的咸味 亲爱的 |
[05:52] | – Oh, sorry. – Right. | -对不住 -没事儿 |
[05:55] | Mom, we need to talk to you. | 妈 我们需要和你谈谈 |
[05:57] | Dad told us not to say anything, | 爸让我们什么都别说 |
[05:58] | But we’re really worried about you. | 但我们真的很担心你 |
[06:00] | – You told them?! – No! | -你告诉他们了 -没有 |
[06:01] | You had a heart attack? | 你心脏病发作了 |
[06:02] | – Phil! – That is not what I said. | -菲尔 -我可不是这么说的 |
[06:04] | Kids, everything is fine. | 孩子们 一切都很好 |
[06:07] | – Call 9-1-1! – Oh, god! | -快打911 -上帝 |
[06:08] | Her heart exploded! | 她的心脏爆炸了 |
[06:09] | Oh, my god! I did it again! | 我的天 我又害了你 |
[06:10] | Phil, it’s your nose! | 菲尔 是你的鼻血 |
[06:13] | This is the one thing– | 我就这么一个要求 |
[06:14] | The one thing I ask from you is not to make a big deal of this, | 我就这么一个要求 让你别小题大做 |
[06:18] | And you couldn’t even do that. | 你却连这都做不到 |
[06:19] | Honey, you need to stay calm. | 亲爱的 你得保持冷静 |
[06:20] | No, I don’t, because I am fine. | 不 我不用 我好得很 |
[06:22] | We are all fine. | 我们都很好 |
[06:24] | – Oh, god. – Haley, revive your sister. | -我的天 -海莉 弄醒你的妹妹 |
[06:33] | Not in the mood for an apology, Phil. | 没心情听你道歉 菲尔 |
[06:35] | Good, ’cause you’re not gettin’ one. | 很好 我也没打算道歉 |
[06:37] | I’m allowed to worry about you. | 我有权担心你 |
[06:39] | Yeah, when there’s something to worry about. | 是没错 但总得有担心的事出现吧 |
[06:40] | But this was nothing. I told you, my mom has this. | 但这压根没事 我跟你说了 我妈也这样 |
[06:42] | Which I just found out about today. | 但我却今天才知道 |
[06:43] | How has that not come up in 20 years? | 为什么过去20年都没这样 |
[06:45] | I was… getting to it. | 我到…年纪了呗 |
[06:47] | Look, I know you feel like | 我知道你总觉得 |
[06:48] | you have to be the rock for this family | 自己该是家里的顶梁柱 |
[06:50] | and worry about everybody’s boy problems and nosebleeds | 女儿男朋友的事 儿子流鼻血的事 |
[06:53] | And… who has enough greens. | 蔬菜吃得够不够 |
[06:54] | They’re supposed to cover half the plate. | 蔬菜就得占到半盘子 |
[06:56] | Claire, stop it. | 克莱尔 别这样了 |
[06:58] | I’m saying you could let us take care of you | 我是说你可以让我们来照顾你 |
[06:59] | every once in a while. | 时不时的 |
[07:01] | Like for example, when you clutch your chest and collapse. | 比如 你心脏不好晕倒的时候 |
[07:05] | This house isn’t gonna crumble in the dust | 你柔弱一下子 |
[07:07] | if you let yourself be vulnerable. | 房子又不会就塌了 |
[07:09] | We don’t know that. | 那可说不准 |
[07:10] | We could find out. | 我们可以试一试 |
[07:15] | It was kind of scary. | 我当时是有点害怕 |
[07:18] | Of course. | 我知道 |
[07:21] | – Until I knew what it was, and then– – Don’t ruin it. | -但我一知道是什么就… -别毁氛围 |
[07:26] | I just have one more question. | 我还有一个问题 |
[07:29] | Did it hurt? | 当时疼吗 |
[07:31] | Well, I blacked out before I– | 我还没怎么感觉就昏过去了 |
[07:32] | When you fell from heaven? | 当你从天堂坠落的时候 |
[07:35] | Nailed it. | 成功 |
[07:44] | You just take care of Claire. We got Joe. | 你照顾好克莱尔 乔我们自己来 |
[07:47] | Gloria? | 歌洛莉亚 |
[07:48] | Si, mi amor? | 在 我的爱人 |
[07:51] | Happy valentine’s– | 情人节快… |
[07:52] | Wait. Wait. Wait. Time-out. | 等等 等等 先停一下 |
[07:53] | That was Phil. They can’t watch Joe today. | 菲尔刚来电话 他们今天没法照顾乔了 |
[07:55] | Claire was in the emergency room last night. | 克莱尔昨天进了急诊室 |
[07:57] | – Is she okay? – She’s gonna be fine, | -她还好吗 -她没事 |
[07:59] | – But, you know, she had a little bit– – Okay, good. | -但你懂的 她有点… -那就行 |
[08:01] | I love how you look in this suit. | 你穿这套西装真是帅呆了 |
[08:02] | Let’s see how it looks on the floor, okay? | 把它脱掉扔地板上看看怎么样 行不 |
[08:04] | Okay, but I gotta be in a meeting in one hour. | 好吧 但我一小时后要去开会 |
[08:07] | Ay, that’s so cute that after six weeks, | 你真是傻得可爱 都六周没做了 |
[08:08] | you think you’re going to need an hour! | 你竟然觉得你还能持续一小时 |
[08:11] | Happy valentine’s day! | 情人节快乐 |
[08:13] | It’s the one time of the year | 一年中就这么一天 |
[08:14] | when the world tries to be as romantic as I am all the time. | 全世界的人都想和平常的我一样浪漫 |
[08:17] | – Good luck, world. – Get out. | -祝好运 世界 -滚出去 |
[08:19] | Anyway, since you’re almost done dressing Jay… | 既然你都快帮杰穿好衣服了 |
[08:21] | How about we head to school early? | 我们今天就早点去学校吧 |
[08:22] | I’ll check my hair and meet you in the car. | 我再去梳下头 我们车里见 |
[08:26] | Gloria, I’ll be back in two hours, tops. | 歌洛莉亚 我最多2小时后就回来 |
[08:29] | We decide who does what when you come back. | 我们等你回来时 再决定体位 动作等问题 |
[08:35] | I got a ticket running a red light… | 我因为闯红灯收到一张罚单 |
[08:36] | So let’s make this worth it. Put the kid down. | 我们好歹让我被罚得值 把孩子放下 |
[08:38] | I can’t. He’s being a real Pritchett. | 我不能 他现在是个典型的普里契特 |
[08:40] | We need to come up with a different term for that. | 我们不能用我的姓来代指臭脾气 |
[08:42] | Watch. | 瞧好了 |
[08:46] | Watch. | 瞧好了 |
[08:48] | Okay, I used to have a TV got reception like that. | 好吧 我以前有台电视接收信号也是时断时续 |
[08:50] | Let me try. Hey, Joe Joe. Hey buddy. | 我来试试 乔乔 嘿 小家伙 |
[08:53] | Guy to guy, | 男人之间悄悄说 |
[08:54] | you’re blocking me a little bit. You know that. | 你现在有点阻碍我的好事哦 你知道的 |
[08:56] | Yes, you do. Yes, you do, Joe. | 你知道的 你知道的 乔 |
[08:59] | Hey, how about a half-hour? What do you say, pal? Huh? | 睡半小时怎么样 你觉得如何 小兄弟 |
[09:01] | Can you do it? | 你能做到吗 |
[09:03] | Attaboy! | 乖宝宝 |
[09:05] | I’ve never been more attracted… to you. | 你从未像此刻这般令我心动 |
[09:07] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[09:08] | – Are you kissing? – That’s a bit of a mood killer. | -你们在接吻吗 -你可真会毁气氛 |
[09:11] | My daddies kiss a lot. | 我大爸二爸也经常接吻 |
[09:12] | And flatlined. | 彻底毁了 |
[09:14] | Mitch and Cam are having a party for valentine’s. | 米奇和小卡要办个情人节派对 |
[09:17] | Claire was supposed to take care of her, | 克莱尔本来是要照顾她的 |
[09:19] | but now she can’t. | 但她现在没法照顾了 |
[09:20] | Lily, we’re so happy to have you here. | 莉莉 我们真高兴你来玩 |
[09:24] | I have a big surprise for you! | 我为你准备了一个大惊喜哦 |
[09:26] | Look! A brand-new, shiny TV remote! | 瞧 一个崭新的电视遥控器 |
[09:29] | Looks complicated. | 看上去好复杂哦 |
[09:30] | Just keep hitting all those buttons until something good happens. | 你就随便乱按 总会有好节目出现的 |
[09:33] | That’s my plan, anyway. | 反正我就是打算那样做的 |
[09:37] | Where were all these distractions | 怎么现在都来搅局啊 |
[09:39] | the night that Joe was conceived? | 我们造出乔的那晚他们怎么不来啊 |
[09:41] | I’m kidding. He’s a blessing. | 我开玩笑的 他是个天赐的礼物 |
[09:45] | Can I help you? | 请问有何贵干 |
[09:46] | Yeah, I’m Harlan. I’m here to do your baby proofing. | 你好 我叫哈伦 我是来安装婴儿防护的 |
[09:49] | Jay, I’ve been waiting for this appointment for weeks. | 杰 我等这个预约已经等了几星期了 |
[09:52] | I’ve waited longer for mine. | 我的”预约”等得更久 |
[09:53] | The human race has survived for a thousand years | 人类安然无恙地存活一千多年了 |
[09:56] | without these foam bumpers and–and gates everywhere. | 都没用到这些泡沫保险杠和婴儿防护门 |
[09:59] | Hell, I used to drive to the supermarket | 老天 我以前开车去超市 |
[10:00] | with Mitchell and Claire on the hood of the car. | 米奇尔和克莱尔就坐在引擎盖上 |
[10:02] | When did everybody get so overprotective? | 什么时候大家都变得这么过度保护了 |
[10:04] | Maybe when kids started flying off cars. | 或许就从孩子们从车上飞出去开始 |
[10:07] | How long? | 需要多久 |
[10:08] | Normally I have help, but Dale, uh… | 通常我会有个帮手 但是戴尔… |
[10:10] | You met Dale at the shop. He’s a tall guy. | 你之前在店里见过戴尔 他是个大高个 |
[10:11] | – He’s my sister’s kid– – Hey, listen. | -他是我姐姐的孩子 -听着 |
[10:12] | You and I are gonna bang this out in about an hour. | 你和我要在1小时内把这些都装好 |
[10:17] | Where do you want it? | 你想装在哪儿 |
[10:21] | I know a lot of people think that I’m attracted to Jay | 我知道很多人都认为我喜欢杰 |
[10:23] | because of his money, but they’re wrong. | 是因为他的钱 但他们都错了 |
[10:26] | I’m attracted to him because he’s sexy, | 我被他吸引 是因为他很性感 |
[10:29] | And he’s never been sexier than today. | 他今天更是性感爆棚 |
[10:31] | The suit… | 那身西装 |
[10:33] | The carrying of the boxes… | 扛盒子时威武雄壮的样子 |
[10:35] | No, no. You listen to me. | 不不 你给我听好了 |
[10:37] | You’ve had my wife’s car four days. | 我妻子的车已经送过去4天了 |
[10:39] | Figure out what that screeching noise is, | 检查出那尖锐的摩擦声是怎么回事 |
[10:40] | or you’ll be making one yourself. | 否则我就打得你尖叫不止 |
[10:44] | The yelling on the phone… | 对着电话霸气的训斥 |
[10:46] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[10:52] | And the drilling. | 以及”钻孔”的样子 |
[10:54] | So much drilling. | “钻”得”好深好深” |
[10:55] | Time to go, Harlan. | 你该走了 哈伦 |
[10:57] | Okay. You want me to walk you through any of the– | 好的 你需要我给你讲解一下… |
[10:59] | – No, we’ll take it from here. – Okay. Uh, listen. | -不用了 我们自己来吧 -好吧 听着 |
[11:01] | Give me a call if you have any trouble with the gates, | 如果防护门出现问题 你们就给我打个电话 |
[11:02] | because they’re a little tricky, you know? | 因为那些门有时候不太好用 |
[11:04] | You gotta be gentle with it. | 你们用的时候一定要轻轻的 |
[11:06] | Ten seconds, or I start without you. | 10秒钟 否则你不来我也”开工”了 |
[11:08] | Ready or not, here I… | 不管你准备好没有 我这就… |
[11:10] | Come on! | 快开啊 |
[11:11] | Okay, you have to lift it. | 你必须得往上抬一下 |
[11:12] | It’s not a lift. It’s a squeeze. | 那不是抬的 是往里面挤的 |
[11:14] | Okay, then squeeze it! | 好吧 那你就挤啊 |
[11:15] | I’m squeezing it! It’s impossible! | 我正在挤呢 根本打不开 |
[11:17] | Jay, please. | 杰 拜托 |
[11:20] | Best day ever! | 我最开心的一天 |
[11:22] | I just got invited to a valentine’s party by a secret admirer! | 我刚被一个暗恋我的人邀请参加情人节派对 |
[11:25] | – You should go. – Sounds great! Go! | -你应该去 -听着好棒啊 快去 |
[11:27] | I obviously need to get dressed first. | 我显然得盛装打扮一番 |
[11:29] | Can you keep it under a half-hour? | 你能控制在半小时以内吗 |
[11:30] | You’re funny. | 你真搞笑 |
[11:34] | Manny, come on. Let’s go! | 曼尼 快点 快走吧 |
[11:36] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[11:36] | You don’t have to drive me. It’s just down the street. | 你不需要开车送我去 就在街尾 |
[11:38] | Oh, I thought I… had to drive you. | 我以为我 必须要送你呢 |
[11:44] | What’s with the hat? | 你干嘛戴顶帽子 |
[11:44] | My secret admirer requested | 我的暗恋者要求 |
[11:46] | I wear a hat with a feather in it. | 我戴一顶有羽毛的帽子 |
[11:48] | I’m like, “Which one?” | 我就在想 哪顶啊 |
[11:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:50] | This secret admirer have any other requests? | 那个暗恋者有其他要求吗 |
[11:53] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[11:53] | She asked me to bring some poetry to recite at the party. | 她还让我准备些诗歌 在派对上吟诵 |
[11:58] | These, uh, kids at the party… | 那些 参加派对的孩子 |
[12:01] | they wouldn’t be the popular ones by any chance? | 他们应该不是那些受欢迎的孩子吧 |
[12:04] | The most popular. Why? | 都是最受欢迎的红人 怎么了 |
[12:06] | No reason. Just… Have fun. | 没什么 你 玩得开心 |
[12:09] | I will. | 我会的 |
[12:19] | No, Jay. | 不 杰 |
[12:21] | It’s squeeze. | 需要往里面挤 |
[12:32] | What? I have cigar breath? | 怎么 我有口臭吗 |
[12:34] | It’s not you. | 不是你的原因 |
[12:35] | Ay. Did you already… | 难道你已经射… |
[12:37] | What? | 什么 |
[12:39] | No! | 不是 |
[12:40] | No. I’m worried about Manny. | 不 我是担心曼尼 |
[12:43] | I think he’s being set up for | 我觉得他正步入一个陷阱 |
[12:44] | some kind of humiliation at that party. | 在派对上会大出洋相的 |
[12:46] | Oh. That’s so sweet of you to worry. | 你为他担心 真是个好父亲的样子 |
[12:49] | Just when you thought that you couldn’t get any sexier. | 我之前以为你的性感已经到顶 无法再突破了呢 |
[12:52] | – Yeah, he’s fine, right? – Yeah, he’s fine. | -他会没事的 对吧 -嗯 他会没事的 |
[12:55] | Come here… | 快过来 |
[12:57] | Oh, I think I gotta check on him. | 我觉得我得去看看他 |
[12:59] | There was something about some kind of secret admirer | 他说有个什么暗恋他的人 |
[13:02] | – getting him to… – Bring his poems? | -让他… -带上他写的诗是吧 |
[13:05] | Yeah, he told me when I was lint-rolling his jacket. | 我给他的上衣除毛时他跟我说了 |
[13:08] | And you’re not worried it’s a prank? | 难道你不担心那是个恶作剧吗 |
[13:10] | Of course I worry. | 我当然担心了 |
[13:11] | I worry about him all the time. | 我总是为他担心 |
[13:14] | But like you said, | 但就像你说的 |
[13:15] | we can’t protect them from everything. | 我们没法保护他们免受一切伤害 |
[13:17] | So I’m just trying to, like, let go a little bit. | 所以我是在试着 放开一点 |
[13:21] | Let him ride on top of the car? | 让他坐在车顶上吗 |
[13:22] | No, that’s just crazy. | 不 那太疯狂了 |
[13:25] | That’s the hardest part, isn’t it? | 那是最难的一点 不是吗 |
[13:28] | When you realize you can’t stop the world from hurting them. | 当你意识到你无法阻止这个世界伤害他们 |
[13:32] | Now you’re making me want to cry. | 你说得我好想哭 |
[13:35] | This is not what this day is all about. | 今天不该这样的 |
[13:36] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:39] | I’ll go and get us some champagne. | 我去给我们拿点香槟来 |
[13:40] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[13:47] | Manny? | 曼尼 |
[13:49] | No, nothing. | 不 没事 |
[13:50] | Just wanted to know if everything is okay. | 我就是想问问你还好吗 |
[13:53] | Hi, honey. Sorry to bother you. | 喂 乖女儿 抱歉打扰你 |
[13:55] | I know you’re resting. | 我知道你在休息 |
[13:56] | I heard you had a little scare last night. | 我听说你昨晚晕倒了 |
[13:59] | Hey, uh, when are you going back to the doctor? | 你什么时候再去看医生 |
[14:01] | ’cause if you want, I can go with you. | 如果你愿意 我可以陪你一起去 |
[14:13] | This year for Valentine’s Day, | 今年的情人节 |
[14:15] | we decided to throw a lonely hearts party | 我们决定给所有的单身朋友 |
[14:16] | for all of our single friends. | 办场”孤心派对” |
[14:18] | Sometimes when we’re around them, | 有时在他们周围 |
[14:19] | we feel a little guilty for having found each other, | 我们会为自己找到了真命天子而内疚 |
[14:22] | like we’re waving our love in their faces. | 就好像我们对着他们的脸甩幸福似的 |
[14:26] | There’s gotta be a better way of saying that. | 你非要说得让人想歪吗 |
[14:27] | Anyway, it was supposed to be an elegant affair. | 总之 我们本来打算办场高雅的派对 |
[14:31] | Ogle me. | 瞧我的媚眼 |
[14:33] | Showtime. Put the cat away. | 好戏要开始咯 把猫拿走 |
[14:34] | Okay. Yeah. Great. | 好的 好的 |
[14:35] | – Oh, and, Mitchell, please… Hey. – Yeah? | -对了 米奇尔 -怎么了 |
[14:37] | Please try to have fun tonight. | 今晚你要放开了好好玩儿 |
[14:39] | I always have fun. | 我一直都很放得开啊 |
[14:39] | No, I know you’re great at stay-at-home fun | 不 我知道你很擅长宅在家里玩儿 |
[14:42] | and sit-on-the-couch fun, | 或是窝在沙发里玩儿 |
[14:43] | but this is party fun, and sometimes you– | 但这是派对狂欢 而你有时… |
[14:44] | Okay, this is not fun. | 行了 这样可不好玩 |
[14:46] | Get the door. | 去开门 |
[14:48] | I will show you some fun. | 让小哥我放开玩给你看 |
[14:54] | Things got a little hazy after that. | 那之后的事情就有点记不清了 |
[15:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:05] | Yeah, hi–hi, dad. | 爸 你好 |
[15:07] | No, no. I’m up. I am up. | 不不 我起来了 起来了 |
[15:10] | Yeah, bring her by at any time. | 好 送她过来吧 随时都行 |
[15:12] | Okay. Good night. | 好 晚安 |
[15:14] | Oh, Cam. | 小卡 |
[15:15] | Oh, god, that was some party last night. | 天呐 昨晚还真是疯狂的派对啊 |
[15:18] | Yeah. Well, I’m just glad you made it home safely. | 是啊 我很高兴你安全回来了 |
[15:21] | Wha–made–made it ho– I don’t– | 什么 回来 我不… |
[15:22] | I don’t even remember leaving the party. | 我都不记得我离开过 |
[15:24] | Oh, I-I think I got a little tipsy. | 我好像是有点微醺 |
[15:26] | Tipsy? | 微醺 |
[15:27] | You were like all of the “Mad Men.” | 你比《广告狂人》里的人喝得都醉 |
[15:29] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[15:30] | Don’t make it out like I did a lot of crazy, out of control– | 别弄得就跟我有多疯狂 多失控似的 |
[15:34] | I was hoping I dreamt that. | 我以为那是我梦中的情景呢 |
[15:36] | Come on. Like–like you’ve never had a few cocktails | 行啦 就跟你没有在喝高之后 |
[15:38] | and died a cat pink with cherry Kool-Aid. | 用樱桃酒把猫染成粉色过似的 |
[15:40] | Okay. Well, is there anything else you need to tell me about? | 好吧 还有什么别的需要告诉我的吗 |
[15:43] | Not that I remember. | 我不记得有什么了 |
[15:46] | I’m remembering this. | 现在记起这事了 |
[15:48] | Oh, my gosh, Mitchell, | 天呐 米奇尔 |
[15:49] | are these Burt and Dottie Winchell’s | 那是伯特和道迪·温切尔家的 |
[15:50] | Christmas decorations? How could you? | 圣诞节装饰物吗 你怎么能这样 |
[15:52] | They never take them down, okay? | 他们到现在都没收起来 |
[15:54] | I was doing the whole neighborhood a favor. | 我这是给整个社区做了件好事 |
[15:57] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[15:58] | Cam, I… You know, I think– I-I think there are pictures. | 小卡 我觉得…好像还拍了照片 |
[16:01] | I remember Pepper and Longinus were–okay. | 我记得胡娇和朗吉娜…好吧 |
[16:04] | Oh, my gosh. Those poor reindeer. | 天呐 可怜的小驯鹿 |
[16:06] | Oh, it seems like Prancer is the belle of the ball– | 似乎”欢腾”才是派对之花啊 |
[16:09] | No surprise there. | 不出意料 |
[16:10] | Oh. You must be Vixen. | 你一定就是”悍妇”咯 |
[16:12] | Okay. Okay. Not funny, Mitchell. | 行了行了 这不好笑 米奇尔 |
[16:13] | Look at this place. What were you thinking? | 瞧瞧我们家 你脑子进水了吧 |
[16:16] | Okay. Cam, I… Yes, I went a little nuts, all right? | 小卡 我 我是有点疯狂过度了 |
[16:19] | I-I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:20] | But I didn’t do anything that can’t be undone. | 但我没做任何不能挽回的事啊 |
[16:22] | Hey, roomies. | 早啊室友们 |
[16:25] | Hey, thank you so much for letting me move in here. | 真的很感谢你们让我搬来住 |
[16:30] | Yes. Could you excuse us for just a… | 好 能让我们先单聊 |
[16:33] | a moment, Dylan? | 一会儿吗 迪兰 |
[16:34] | Yeah. Take as much time as you need. | 好 尽管聊别着急 |
[16:35] | It’s your house. I just live here now. | 这是你们家 我只是住在这里而已 |
[16:38] | Cam, did–did I tell him that he could live with us? | 小卡 是我让他住进来的吗 |
[16:41] | – Obviously. – Oh, my god. | -显然啊 -天呐 |
[16:42] | Was he even at our party? | 他参加我们的派对了吗 |
[16:43] | Yes. He’s been driving a limousine for some company, | 是的 他在某个公司做豪华轿车司机 |
[16:46] | and J’marcus hired him for the night, | 耶玛库斯昨晚雇了他 |
[16:47] | and now he lives here. Are you all caught up there? | 现在他搬来这里住了 你想起来没有 |
[16:49] | I-I don’t remember any of this. | 我一点都不记得了 |
[16:50] | Well, let’s create a new memory– | 那我们来创造新的记忆吧 |
[16:51] | One where you tell him he can’t live here. | 你去告诉他 他不能住这里 |
[16:55] | Can I say one short thing? | 我能说句话吗 |
[16:57] | I came to this house a broken man | 昨晚来到这里时我心灰意冷 |
[16:59] | after my mom threw me out for her new boyfriend. | 我妈妈为了她的新男友把我赶出了家 |
[17:02] | And then I found out | 后来我又发现 |
[17:02] | I was getting let go from the limo company | 轿车公司要开除我 |
[17:04] | the same night Haley goes to a party without me. | 与此同时海莉又抛下我去参加派对 |
[17:07] | So I had nothing and no one. | 我一无所有 无依无靠 |
[17:11] | And then you… | 而你们 |
[17:13] | Okay. Come on. Tell him. | 赶紧的 告诉他 |
[17:14] | Let him finish. | 让他说完 |
[17:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:17] | I mean, gay dudes have always been nice to me– | 我知道 同性恋们总是对我很好 |
[17:21] | I mean, super nice. | 超级好 |
[17:22] | But nothing like this. | 但从没有像你们这样的 |
[17:24] | I guess what I’m trying to say is… | 我想我要说的是 |
[17:26] | Oh, my god. He’s gonna sing. | 天呐 他要开唱了吗 |
[17:28] | *So many years living life underwater* | *多年来 凄凄惨惨地活着* |
[17:33] | *Came up for air in the room of your daughter* | *终于在 令媛的房间找到人间温暖* |
[17:38] | *I never knew I would find my answer* | *我从未想过 我会在* |
[17:42] | *In my ex-girlfriend’s uncles’ house* | *前女友舅舅家里找到答案* |
[17:46] | *With the tiny pink panther* | *有一只小小的粉色美洲豹相伴* |
[17:51] | Dylan, Dylan. I’m–I’m sorry. | 迪兰 迪兰 打断下 |
[17:53] | Oh, gosh, I–this is… | 我的天 这真是 |
[17:55] | This is really hard for me to say, | 这真是太难说出口了 |
[17:56] | but we–we just cannot… | 但我们不能 |
[18:00] | Not wash our cat. | 不去把猫洗一下 |
[18:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:07] | And yet when I did that drunk, not a scratch. | 我喝醉了那样对它 它一下也没抓我 |
[18:10] | Oh, my gosh, this place is cleaner than when we moved in. | 我的天 比我们刚搬进来时还要干净 |
[18:12] | Best houseguest ever. | 他是史上最好的房客 |
[18:14] | No, we are not keeping him. | 不行 不能收留他 |
[18:16] | Do you think he took the christmas decorations back to the Winchell’s? | 你觉得他把圣诞装饰送回温切尔家了吗 |
[18:19] | Oh, well, I think he thinks he did. | 我想他自以为这样做了 |
[18:21] | – What? – Okay, yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[18:22] | – Dylan! – Dylan! | -迪兰 -迪兰 |
[18:23] | – Dylan! – No, no, no! | -迪兰 -不 不要 |
[18:24] | Oh, hey, guys. I’m up here. | 伙计们 我在上面 |
[18:26] | Yeah, hi. Listen, Dylan, | 是的 听着 迪兰 |
[18:27] | those decorations were on the yard… | 那些装饰是放在院子里的 |
[18:29] | Of that house. | 那家的院子 |
[18:31] | Oh. No good deed, huh? | 这样啊 想做好事变坏事了 |
[18:35] | Hey! I can see our house from here. | 喂 从这里可以看到我们的家 |
[18:40] | – Oh, jeez. Are you kidding me? – Dylan! Dylan! | -老天 开什么玩笑 -迪兰 迪兰 |
[18:42] | This day… | 今天什么鬼日子 |
[18:43] | One night. Just till his bone sets. | 就住一晚 等他骨头稍微长好点 |
[18:46] | But there’s always gonna be a reason not to tell him, | 但总会有各种理由让你不忍心对他开口 |
[18:48] | isn’t there? | 不是吗 |
[18:49] | Okay. What if we, um– | 好吧 我们不如这样 |
[18:50] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[18:51] | No “We.” You made your bed. You lie in it. | 没我什么事 你自己铺的烂摊子自己收拾[躺] |
[18:54] | Don’t lie there. I just made it. | 别躺在这里 我刚铺好 |
[18:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:57] | Not looking. Not looking. | 我没看 我没看 |
[18:59] | It’s okay, Dylan. | 进来吧 迪兰 |
[19:00] | I made you guys some soups. | 我给你们做了汤 |
[19:01] | Oh, Dylan, you didn’t have to do that. | 迪兰 这么客气做什么 |
[19:03] | Well, Cam didn’t have to offer to let me stay here, | 小卡也不用这么客气主动收留我 |
[19:05] | but he did. | 但他这样做了 |
[19:06] | So here are soups. | 好好喝汤吧 |
[19:08] | Cam offered? | 小卡主动收留 |
[19:09] | Well, I know he was speaking for both of you. | 我知道他是代表你们两个人说的 |
[19:12] | You weren’t home yet. Is that a problem? | 你当时还没回家 这样有问题吗 |
[19:15] | Not for me. | 我没问题 |
[19:17] | Dylan, can you give us just a moment? | 迪兰 你能让我们单独待会儿吗 |
[19:19] | Not looking. Not looking. | 我没看 我没看 |
[19:23] | I’ll get it! | 我去开 |
[19:24] | So I guess in a way, | 我想某种程度上 |
[19:26] | we’re both responsible. | 我们都有责任 |
[19:27] | Yeah, but in the real way, you’re responsible. | 是的 但仔细分析 责任是你的 |
[19:32] | Take care of that. | 快去搞定 |
[19:33] | Come on. | 快去 |
[19:34] | Let’s do it. | 勇敢去吧 |
[19:35] | Oh, my god. I hate myself right now. | 我的天 我现在好恨我自己 |
[19:37] | What kind of monster | 什么样的禽兽 |
[19:38] | throws an injured innocent onto the street? | 会把受伤的无知小青年赶上大街 |
[19:40] | You can’t live here. Get out! | 你不能住在这里 快出去 |
[19:42] | – Lily. – Lily. | -莉莉 -莉莉 |
[19:43] | It’s weird. You’re a big boy. | 这样很奇怪 你是个大男生 |
[19:45] | – I’m sorry, Dylan. – She doesn’t mean that. | -抱歉 迪兰 -她不是有心的 |
[19:47] | No. She’s right. Everyone says it. | 不 她是对的 大家都这样说 |
[19:49] | I need to stop running from conflict. | 我不能再逃避矛盾了 |
[19:52] | It’s time to be a big boy and patch things up | 是时候做个勇敢的大男生 解决问题 |
[19:54] | and move back in with my mom. | 搬回我妈家去了 |
[19:57] | I’ll get my things. | 我去收拾东西 |
[19:58] | – Okay. Sorry. – Sorry. | -好吧 抱歉 -抱歉 |
[20:03] | I guess I got off easy. | 我这么容易就脱身了 |
[20:05] | She is blunt but effective. | 她说话很直接却超级有效 |
[20:07] | Maybe we should have her talk to the gardener. | 或许我们该派她去跟园丁谈谈 |
[20:09] | Cam, um… | 小卡 |
[20:11] | Do you really think that I’m not any fun? | 你真的觉得我这人很无趣吗 |
[20:12] | – What? – Last night, you said that I– | -什么 -昨晚你说我… |
[20:14] | This isn’t a hotel! | 我家可不是酒店 |
[20:16] | Yeah, you made your point, honey! | 你已经说得很明白了 亲爱的 |
[20:18] | He’s got it. | 他已经懂了 |
[20:20] | No, it–I only drank like that last night | 不 我昨晚那样狂喝 |
[20:22] | because I… I was trying to be more fun. | 只是因为我想变得更有趣 |
[20:25] | Oh. No, I didn’t mean it like that. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[20:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:29] | You know I have party anxiety. I was nervous. | 你知道我有派对前焦虑症 我很紧张 |
[20:31] | No, but you’re not entirely wrong. | 不 你并没有完全说错 |
[20:32] | I mean, I-I could be a little… less uptight | 我的确可以少一些 端架子 |
[20:37] | and loosen up a little bit. | 多放开一点 |
[20:38] | Yeah. Maybe we could, you know, | 对 也许我们可以 |
[20:40] | aim for middle-ground fun. | 追求中庸的乐趣 |
[20:42] | You know, if–if you’re up for a do-over, | 如果你想重新庆祝下情人节 |
[20:44] | I recently heard of an idea | 我最近听说了一种玩法 |
[20:46] | that could put us in the low end | 可以让我们享受下 |
[20:47] | of upper middle-ground fun. | 比中庸稍高档次的乐趣 |
[20:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:54] | Do you believe in love at first sight, | 你相信一见钟情吗 |
[20:56] | or should I walk in again? | 还是我要再走进来一次 |
[21:01] | – Jay? – Coming, honey! Oh, god. | -杰 -来了 亲爱的 我的妈呀 |
[21:04] | There you are, Jay. I thought you’d never wake up. | 你在这里啊 杰 我还以为你醒不来了 |
[21:07] | Turns out my night with my secret admirer | 我与暗恋我的女生共度的一晚 |
[21:08] | couldn’t have gone better. | 真是太完美了 |
[21:10] | We danced all night. And the best part was, | 我们整晚跳舞 最棒的地方就是 |
[21:12] | – Her eyes were just… – Manny. Manny, manny– | -她的眼睛… -曼尼 曼尼 |
[21:13] | Dying to hear it. | 我超级想听 |
[21:15] | Wait ten seconds and come in and tell both of us. | 等十秒钟进来告诉我和你妈 |
[21:17] | Jay, you took so long. | 杰 怎么去了这么久 |
[21:19] | I’m not done with you. | 我还没”玩完”呢 |
[21:20] | I’m not done with you, either. | 我也跟你”没完” |
[21:24] | Best valentine’s party ever. | 史上最棒的情人节派对 |
[21:26] | So there’s this girl– | 有个女生 |
[21:27] | I should start from the beginning. | 我还是从头开始讲吧 |
[21:29] | – All right. – So first a little history… | -好吧 -先交待下故事背景 |