时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | And as we make our way out of the gourmet kitchen, | 我们走出美食厨房 |
[00:04] | we find ourselves way back in the warm embrace of the parlor. | 回到客厅温暖的怀抱 |
[00:07] | Easy, dutches. | 放松 公爵夫人 |
[00:08] | It’s just one room, not Gosford Park . | 一间屋子而已 又不是高斯福德庄园 |
[00:10] | Where’d you get all this sweet furniture? | 你们从哪儿弄来这么好看的家具 |
[00:11] | We rented it to make the house feel more comfortable and inviting. | 我们租的 好让家里显得更舒适温馨一点 |
[00:14] | Don’t sit there! Oh, my gosh. | 别坐那儿 天呐 |
[00:15] | It took me 20 minutes to get these chops just right. | 我刚花了20分钟才把这褶皱弄好 |
[00:18] | There. Does that look straight? | 好了 现在看着直吗 |
[00:20] | Nothing about that looks straight. | 怎么看都不”直” |
[00:22] | I love the house. It’s beautiful. | 我好喜欢这房子 太美了 |
[00:24] | Here is a tree. | 送你们一棵小树 |
[00:25] | It’s a pachira, | 这是马拉巴栗 |
[00:26] | a taiwanese symbol of good financial fortune. | 在台湾人心中象征着财运 |
[00:28] | So it’s also known as a money tree. | 所以也被称作发财树 |
[00:30] | That makes two of us. | 我也是棵”摇钱树” |
[00:31] | Well, I would like to propose a toast. | 我提议大家共同举杯 |
[00:35] | Missed me. | 我空了 |
[00:36] | To the hard work of Claire and Cameron– | 感谢克莱尔和卡梅隆的辛勤付出 |
[00:39] | Or as I like to call them, “Clameron”, | 我也喜欢叫他们”克莱梅隆” |
[00:41] | which is what potential home buyers will be doing | 未来买家看到这房子时 |
[00:43] | when they see this place. | 就会这样 |
[00:44] | Clamoring. | “客来猛要” |
[00:47] | – Clamoring t-to buy it f– – Phil, don’t go back for it. | -房客来了猛要 -菲尔 别解释了 |
[00:50] | Because this house is going to sell. | 因为这座房子一定会大卖的 |
[00:53] | Who’s the best realtor in town? | 镇上最厉害的房产经纪人是谁 |
[00:55] | – Gil Thorpe. – That’s right, | -格尔·索普 -没错 |
[00:56] | – And he has buyers coming over tomorrow. – That’s right. | -明天下午他会带客户过来 -没错 |
[00:58] | All right. | 太好了 |
[01:00] | To Claire and Cam. | 敬克莱尔和小卡 |
[01:02] | My sister. My partner. | 我姐姐和我爱人 |
[01:04] | My sister! My partner! My sister! My partner! | 我姐姐 我爱人 我姐姐 我爱人 |
[01:06] | – “Chinatown.” hilarious. – Still empty. | -《唐人街》中的笑话 -还是空的 |
[01:08] | Okay, you know you’re my ride. | 你知道我得坐你的车吧 |
[01:09] | – To Clameron! – Hear, hear. | -敬克莱梅隆 -干杯 干杯 |
[01:11] | Speech! | 请发言 |
[01:12] | Oh! Well, gosh, I wasn’t prepared for this. | 天呐 我没有准备 |
[01:14] | I…I think we should just really thank the people– | 我 我们衷心感谢哪些 |
[01:15] | – Here’s to the best construction crew in the business. – Okay. Okay. | -感谢这次的优秀装修团队 -好吧 |
[01:17] | Hank. Luis. Paco! | 汉克 路易斯以及帕克 |
[01:20] | Wish you could be here right now, buddy. | 你要是也在就好了 伙计 |
[01:22] | What? Did he die? | 怎么 他死了吗 |
[01:22] | No, he’s on the roof fixing the shingle | 没有 他在屋顶上修理 |
[01:24] | that he should’ve gotten right the first time. | 本来第一次就该弄好的木瓦 |
[01:25] | I guess the most important people- | 我觉得最重要的人 |
[01:26] | – And then to my partner. – Yes. | -然后敬我的爱人 -对 |
[01:27] | My lifelong companion. | 我的人生伴侣 |
[01:29] | My lovah. | 我的爱 |
[01:31] | Okay, Cam. | 好了 小卡 |
[01:32] | Who had his doubts about this project the whole time, | 他一直都反对这项工程 |
[01:35] | And never, even in my darkest moment, | 但在我最低谷的时候 也没对我说 |
[01:37] | said “I told you so.” | “我早就告诉过你了吧” |
[01:38] | Which is good because he would’ve been wrong. | 那很好 不然他就错了 |
[01:40] | Very gracious. | 真有爱 |
[01:42] | And I’m sure that the house is gonna sell in no time. | 我相信这房子一定一下子就能卖掉 |
[01:45] | Great. Hear, hear! | 太棒了 干杯 干杯 |
[01:47] | Hey, I’ve got a friend who wants to buy a house. | 我有个朋友也想买房子 |
[01:49] | Maybe I can show it to him after school. | 也许我放学后能带他过来 |
[01:51] | Then if he buys it, I’d get the commission. | 如果他买了 得给我些佣金 |
[01:53] | What would that be? | 怎么样 |
[01:54] | Adorable. | 真可爱 |
[01:55] | I’m serious. And I’m not adorable. | 我说正经的 我才不可爱呢 |
[01:57] | I’m getting a mustache. | 我要留小胡子 |
[02:01] | I know my a-b-c’s. | 我现在学会字母表了[儿歌] |
[02:03] | I guess things weren’t about you for a second. | 我猜你一会儿没成为焦点就难受是吧 |
[02:05] | Okay, wrapping this up. | 好了 别闹了 |
[02:07] | To the fastest sale in real estate history. | 敬房地产史上最快售出的房子 |
[02:09] | Yes! Bravo! | 没错 太棒了 |
[02:11] | Seriously, it’s bad luck to toast with an empty glass. | 说真的 跟空杯子碰杯会倒霉的 |
[02:26] | Dunphy, I’m not gonna lie to you. | 邓菲 跟你说实话吧 |
[02:28] | You guys did a nice job on the house. My buyer wants in. | 你们这房子弄得很不错 我的客户想入手 |
[02:30] | Fantastic! That is great news! | 太好了 真是个好消息 |
[02:33] | You know, when we first got into this– | 我们刚开工的时候 |
[02:35] | the small talk’s over. | 别扯闲篇了 |
[02:36] | Here’s what we’re prepared to offer. | 这是我们的开价 |
[02:37] | You’re joking, right? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[02:38] | I don’t joke about real estate. | 做房产我从不开玩笑 |
[02:41] | I joke about golf and Mexicans. | 我只拿高尔夫和墨西哥人开玩笑 |
[02:43] | It’s okay, though. I’m married to one. | 不过没关系 我老婆就是墨西哥人 |
[02:45] | W-we’re not gonna take this. | 我们不可能接受的 |
[02:46] | It’s the first day on the market. | 那房子才第一天上市 |
[02:47] | – We’d barely break even. – Take it. | -我们甚至连保本都难 -接受吧 |
[02:50] | No. | 不行 |
[02:50] | – The market’s crashing! – Nuh-unh. | -市场现在一落千丈 -没有 |
[02:52] | You’re in over your head. | 你已经泥足深陷了 |
[02:53] | Maybe you’re in over your head. | 你才泥足深陷呢 |
[02:54] | Dunphy, listen to me. | 邓菲 听我说 |
[02:56] | If you pass up on this, you’re gonna regret it. | 过了这村 你会后悔的 |
[02:58] | I don’t know the meaning of the word “Regret.” | 我完全不懂”后悔”二字的意思 |
[03:01] | Here we go. French toast, double bacon. | 来了 法式吐司配双层培根 |
[03:04] | Egg whites, dry toast. | 蛋白配无黄油烤面包片[蠢货] |
[03:05] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[03:08] | Let me tell you something, Gil. | 我跟你说吧 格尔 |
[03:09] | You may be top dog, | 你或许是很厉害 |
[03:10] | but you’re the one who’s gonna have regrets, | 但是会后悔的人是你 |
[03:12] | ’cause this house is gonna sell like… that. | 因为这房子弹指一挥就能卖掉 |
[03:21] | That’s it for today. | 今天又是一场空 |
[03:23] | We’re going to die in this house. | 我们要老死在这房子里了 |
[03:25] | Oh, the pillows have lost their fluff. | 靠枕都不那么蓬松了 |
[03:26] | The pillows are not the problem! | 靠枕不是问题所在 |
[03:33] | It’s okay, Manny. I’ll see you in a minute. | 没事 曼尼 那一会儿见 |
[03:35] | Yes, I’ll be polite and I’ll be nice. I promise. | 好 我会很礼貌很友好的 我保证 |
[03:39] | I’m going to kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[03:41] | What’d Javier do this time? | 哈维尔这次又怎么了 |
[03:42] | His one big weekend alone with his son, | 他和他儿子好不容易共度周末 |
[03:44] | and I just found out | 我才知道 |
[03:45] | that he brought his latest bimbo along. | 他把他新搞上的姘头也带过来了 |
[03:47] | He always does this. | 他总是这样 |
[03:49] | You remember that time that he took Manny | 你还记得那次他带曼尼 |
[03:51] | and that stripper fishing? | 和那个脱衣舞娘去钓鱼的事吗 |
[03:52] | Yeah. They barely got a nipple. | 记得 他们连鱼毛都没钓到[乳头] |
[03:54] | Come on. That was good. I just thought of that. | 拜托 那很经典 我刚想到的 |
[03:56] | Are you done? | 你闹够了没 |
[03:57] | I bet she was comfortable with the pole. | 我猜她一定很满意那根钓鱼”棍” |
[04:00] | Ah. Should’ve quit after “Nipple.” | 我应该在说完”乳头”就闭嘴的 |
[04:01] | How does Leno do it night after night? | 雷诺怎么每晚说荤段子都不累啊 |
[04:03] | I was just wondering that about myself. | 我也在想我每晚是怎么忍受你的 |
[04:08] | Phil, please. Tell us that you have some good news. | 菲尔 拜托 告诉我们点好消息 |
[04:10] | Well, it’s complicated because I don’t have good news, | 情况有点复杂 因为我没有好消息 |
[04:12] | But I really want you guys to like me. | 不过我真心希望你们喜欢我 |
[04:14] | What? | 什么 |
[04:14] | Gil thorpe called back with another offer, | 格尔·索普打电话来说有新买家 |
[04:16] | But it was $10,000 lower than the last one. | 但是比上一位出的价格低一万美元 |
[04:18] | Lower? | 低 |
[04:19] | Oh, that is perfect. That’s just perfect. | 好极了 那真是好极了 好极了 |
[04:21] | Something you wanna say, Mitchell? | 你有什么想说的吗 米奇尔 |
[04:23] | Yes. I told you so. | 是吧 我早告诉过你吧 |
[04:25] | I warned you this would happen. | 我警告过你会出现这种情况 |
[04:26] | I tried to stop it, but you wouldn’t let me. | 我试图阻止 但你不听我的 |
[04:28] | I was right, and you were wrong. | 我对了 你错了 |
[04:30] | You live in this ridiculous candy-colored fantasy land. | 你生活在可笑的被甜言蜜语包围的幻境中 |
[04:33] | I am so much smarter than you, | 我可比你聪明多了 |
[04:34] | and it is killing me not to rub your nose in it! | 我没落井下石奚落你 真是憋死我了 |
[04:37] | No. I’m just thinking. | 不是 我只是在思考而已 |
[04:38] | Okay, guys, we have to do something. | 好了 伙计们 我们得做点什么 |
[04:39] | We can’t carry this house for much longer. | 我们不能再把这房子留在手上了 |
[04:42] | Cam, what did you spend on staging? | 小卡 你前期设计花了多少钱 |
[04:44] | Uh, let’s see. I don’t know. | 让我想想 我不知道 |
[04:45] | How can you not know?! | 你怎么可以不知道 |
[04:46] | Because I was hungry, and everything was so pretty. | 因为我如饥似渴 所有东西又都那么好 |
[04:50] | and I didn’t think it would matter | 我以为这个不算事儿 |
[04:51] | because who could’ve guessed | 因为谁会想到 |
[04:52] | we wouldn’t have sold the house by now? | 我们到现在还不能把房子卖出去啊 |
[04:54] | Me. | 我 |
[04:55] | Phil, do you think you can | 菲尔 你觉得能不能 |
[04:57] | Get Gil Thorpe up to his original offer? | 让格尔·索普把价格提高到第一次报的价格 |
[04:58] | – How? – I don’t know. | -怎么弄 -我不知道 |
[05:00] | You could, uh, flatter him, stroke his ego. | 你行的 拍他马屁 哄他开心 |
[05:02] | No, he’d never fall for that. He’s too smart. | 不 他不会上当的 他太聪明了 |
[05:05] | But, honey, if anybody can pull it off, you can. | 亲爱的 如果说有谁能搞定 那只能是你了 |
[05:08] | You’re so good at everything. | 你做什么都很出色 |
[05:10] | That is true. | 那倒没错 |
[05:11] | I’ll do it. | 我试试 |
[05:15] | We’re back! | 我们回来了 |
[05:17] | I cannot believe that again you brought a girl. | 我真不敢相信 你又带了个妞来 |
[05:21] | What is it this time? | 这次的女人又是干什么的 |
[05:22] | A cocktail waitress? | 调鸡尾酒的服务员吗 |
[05:24] | A boat show model? A stripper? | 船模 还是脱衣舞娘 |
[05:26] | No, then I could make real money. | 不是 那样我可就挣大钱了 |
[05:28] | I’m just a PHD. | 我只是个博士而已 |
[05:30] | Mom, this is Trish. | 妈妈 这位是崔茜 |
[05:31] | – Gloria, hi. – Hi. | -歌洛莉亚 你好 -你好 |
[05:33] | – Jay. – How do you do? | -杰 -你好 |
[05:34] | I have heard so much about you. | 我听过很多关于你的事情 |
[05:36] | She works at the museum of art. | 她在艺术博物馆工作 |
[05:37] | It was so cool. We got an after hours tour, | 太酷了 我们在闭馆之后过去参观的 |
[05:40] | and Trish said I could take flash pictures of the paintings. | 崔茜说可以开闪光灯给那些画拍照 |
[05:42] | But don’t worry. I didn’t. | 不过别担心 我没照 |
[05:43] | That’s a relief. | 真是松了一口气啊 |
[05:44] | I was afraid I was gonna have to look at ’em. | 我还担心得被迫欣赏照片呢 |
[05:46] | So you work at the museum? | 那么你是在博物馆工作啊 |
[05:47] | Oh, no. I’m just on the board. | 不是 我只是董事会成员 |
[05:49] | I run the art and antiquities department at Christie’s. | 我负责佳士得拍卖行的艺术品和古董业务 |
[05:52] | Let me see. What is the word I am looking for? | 让我想想 我想用个什么词来着 |
[05:54] | Oh, yes. Bam! | 有了 晴天霹雳 |
[05:57] | So how did you two meet? | 你们两个是怎么认识的 |
[05:58] | I won a car in a poker game, but it caught on fire, | 我玩扑克时赢了一台车 可那台车自燃了 |
[06:00] | so the guy gave me a painting. | 于是那家伙给了我一幅画 |
[06:02] | I took it to the auction house, | 我把画拿到拍卖行 |
[06:03] | Eh, ticky ticky, I made a big profit | 弄来弄去 我赚了一大笔 |
[06:05] | but I still came home with a masterpiece. | 不过我还是带走了一幅大师级的作品 |
[06:08] | He means her. | 他说的是她 |
[06:10] | May I tell you, you have a wonderful boy? | 我可不可以说 你家儿子实在太棒了 |
[06:13] | So well-mannered and chivalrous. | 彬彬有礼 风度翩翩 |
[06:16] | It’s like he leapt off the canvas | 他就好像是从盖恩丝博勒或者范戴克 |
[06:17] | Of a 16th century portrait by Gainsborough or Van Dyke. | 16世纪时的帆布肖像画里跳出来的似的 |
[06:21] | Listen to that brain. | 听听人家多有学识 |
[06:23] | Can they stay for dinner? | 他们能留下来吃饭吗 |
[06:24] | Well, that’s up to them, papi. | 那得他们说了算 小乖乖 |
[06:26] | How can I turn down a free meal? | 我怎么会拒绝免费的晚餐呢 |
[06:27] | First time’s the hardest. | 第一次总是最艰难的 |
[06:28] | What do you say, my love? | 你觉得呢 我亲爱的 |
[06:30] | Well, I’m not sure I’m ready to say good-bye to this guy yet. | 我觉得我现在还不想和这个小家伙告别 |
[06:33] | But I’ll only stay if you let me contribute. | 不敢要让我留下来 我必须有所贡献 |
[06:35] | I did bring along a fabulous bottle of ’82 bordeaux | 我还真带了一瓶超棒的82年的波尔多红酒 |
[06:39] | that we didn’t get to this weekend. | 原打算我们周末喝的 |
[06:40] | For that, you can take Manny home. | 那么好的酒 你想把曼尼带回家都行 |
[06:42] | See what I have to put up with? | 瞧我每天得忍受什么样的人了吧 |
[06:45] | Gil! | 格尔 |
[06:46] | Phil Dunphy. | 我是菲尔·邓菲 |
[06:49] | I knew you’d come slinking back! | 我就知道你会吃回头草的 |
[06:50] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[06:51] | It’s Dunphy. He’s cavin’. What did I tell you? | 是邓菲 他屈服了 我就跟你们说吧 |
[06:54] | What did I tell you, hey? | 跟你们说什么来着 |
[06:57] | Oh, Dunphy, I can play you like a ukulele, | 邓菲 我可以把你”玩弄”于鼓掌间 |
[07:00] | ’cause you’re small and dainty. | 因为你又弱小又可口 |
[07:02] | Gil, I wanna talk to you about your offer. | 格尔 我想跟你谈谈你的出价 |
[07:04] | Let me stop you right there. | 我给你打住吧 |
[07:06] | This is how this is gonna go down. | 接下来应该这样进行 |
[07:08] | First of all, I’m gonna take you out to a very nice dinner. | 首先 我会带你吃一顿精致的晚餐 |
[07:11] | I’m gonna talk really sweet to you. | 我会跟你亲密地聊天 |
[07:13] | And then I’m gonna lay you down by the fire… | 接着 我会在火炉边将你扑倒 |
[07:15] | Oh. Slow at first, then… | 刚开始我会很温柔 然后 |
[07:17] | If you guys are talking about the house, | 如果你们是在讨论卖房子的事 |
[07:18] | My friend Zack’s still looking. | 我的朋友扎克还在找卖家 |
[07:19] | Honey, 14-year-olds can’t afford to buy houses. | 宝贝 14岁的孩子买不起房子的 |
[07:22] | He’s not 14. | 他才不是14岁 |
[07:23] | He’s a software guy who volunteers at my school. | 他是名程序员 在我们学校做志愿者 |
[07:25] | We’re gonna be sweating… | 我们会大汗淋漓 |
[07:26] | He’s an adult with money? | 他是有收入的成年人吗 |
[07:28] | He drives a nicer car than you. | 他开的车比你的豪华 |
[07:30] | Get me his number right now! | 马上给我他的号码 |
[07:31] | And then you’re gonna go home | 然后你就会回家 |
[07:32] | and tell everybody you went to the movies, | 告诉所有人你去看电影了 |
[07:33] | but you and I both know | 但你我心知肚明 |
[07:35] | that you got thorpedoed. | 你被我的”索”命鱼雷”射”中了 |
[07:37] | Guess what, Gil. This was a courtesy call | 你猜怎么着 格尔 我只是出于礼貌 |
[07:38] | to tell you that I have another buyer. | 告诉你 我有别的买家了 |
[07:41] | So you can tell your buyer that | 现在你可以告诉你的买家 |
[07:42] | you cost them a great house | 你让他们错失了一套好房 |
[07:43] | because you got cocky and overplayed your hand. | 就因为你骄傲”鸡”大 下”手”太狠 |
[07:47] | Prepare to Phil the agony of Dun-feat. | 你就”邓”着感受”菲”一般的痛苦吧 |
[07:52] | Both names! | 姓和名都用上了 |
[07:57] | Now I’m not an art expert like you, | 虽然我不是你这样的艺术达人 |
[07:59] | but I did acquire this piece in a gallery | 但我还是在一家上好的维加斯赌场的画廊 |
[08:01] | in one of the finer Vegas casinos. | 淘到了这个雕像 |
[08:03] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[08:05] | It does say something. | 确实说明了一些东西 |
[08:07] | He used to, before his little voice box broke. | 他以前会说话 在音盒还没坏的时候 |
[08:09] | It said, “Welcome home, master. Rough day?” | 他说”欢迎主人回家 今天不顺吗” |
[08:13] | Again? | 又来 |
[08:14] | Would you believe she made me keep this in the attic? | 她让我把雕像放到阁楼 你一定难以置信吧 |
[08:17] | Gloria, Trish says this is art. | 歌洛莉亚 崔茜说这是艺术 |
[08:19] | What was it Thoreau said? | 梭罗怎么说来着 |
[08:20] | “It’s not what you look at that matters. It’s what you see.” | “重要的不是眼中所见 而是心中所见” |
[08:23] | Hear that? | 听到没 |
[08:24] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[08:25] | Keep talking like that, | 继续说呀 |
[08:26] | and you will find out how he lost his voice box. | 然后你就会知道 他的音盒怎么坏的 |
[08:30] | – What have we here? – His name’s Barkley. | -什么情况 -他名字叫巴克利 |
[08:33] | That’s delightful. | 真是可爱呀 |
[08:34] | It’s not delightful. It’s disgusting. | 才不可爱呢 可恶心了 |
[08:36] | Uh, look at Warhol. Look at Koons. | 想想沃霍尔 想想昆斯 |
[08:38] | A lot of great works of contemporary art | 很多当代艺术中伟大的作品 |
[08:40] | were initially dismissed as garbage. | 最初都被误认为是垃圾 |
[08:42] | Excellent point, Trish. | 说得太对了 崔茜 |
[08:44] | This is not even garbage. | 这连垃圾都比不上 |
[08:45] | They wouldn’t take it. It’s too big for the can. | 没人愿意把它带走 太大装不进垃圾桶 |
[08:48] | Now what I see is a man who is not man. | 我眼中的他外表是一个人 实质上却不算人 |
[08:51] | He is a servant who has lost his dignity. | 他是一位失去了尊严的仆人 |
[08:53] | It is a commentary on the class system in society– | 说的就是当今社会的阶级制度 |
[08:56] | As well as a handy place to put your keys and sunglasses. | 不过把钥匙和太阳镜放他身上倒是很方便 |
[08:59] | Whatever he is, | 不管他是什么 |
[09:00] | your Barkley is going back to the attic. | 你的巴克利都要被扔进阁楼 |
[09:03] | I’m going to see the baby. | 我去看下宝宝 |
[09:05] | Barkley. | 巴克利 |
[09:06] | Very clever. | 名字取得好 |
[09:07] | Come on, guys. Let’s play. | 来吧 我们玩游戏去 |
[09:08] | What are you going to play? | 你们要玩什么 |
[09:09] | Charades. Me and Trish against dad and Jay. | 猜字游戏 我和崔茜对阵老爸和杰 |
[09:12] | I have to warn you, Jay. These two are very good. | 我不得不提醒你 杰 他俩很厉害 |
[09:14] | It’s like they have their own language. | 他们简直就像心有灵犀一般 |
[09:16] | I want to play, too. | 我也要玩 |
[09:18] | Which team should I join? | 我该加哪一队 |
[09:19] | – Go with Manny. – Go with Jay. | -曼尼那队 -杰那队 |
[09:20] | – Them. – His team. | -跟他们 -去他们队 |
[09:22] | Okay, then. Great. | 好的 太棒了 |
[09:25] | Well, we’ll see you tonight. | 那晚上见 |
[09:27] | well, Zack Barbie is indeed an adult, | 扎克·巴比确实是名成年人 |
[09:28] | He likes the neighborhood, and he’s interested. | 他喜欢这个社区 很有兴趣 |
[09:30] | Oh, thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[09:32] | Really? Did god come in here and tell you about him? | 不是吧你 是上帝把他介绍给你们的吗 |
[09:34] | Because I don’t remember it that way. | 我可不记得有这回事 |
[09:36] | Okay, okay, this is it, people. | 好啦 够啦 大家 |
[09:37] | We cannot afford to lose this buyer. | 我们可不能失去这个买家了 |
[09:39] | Why am I standing? | 我站起来干嘛 |
[09:40] | Phil, do you think this is the right house for him? | 菲尔 你觉得这地方适合他吗 |
[09:43] | It’s hard to tell. He’s young. He’s single. | 很难说 他年轻 单身 |
[09:44] | I don’t know anything else about him. | 其余的信息我就不知道了 |
[09:46] | Zack Barbie. Born 1986. | 扎克·巴比 生于1986年 |
[09:48] | Went to college at a place called “Mit.” | 去了一所叫”芝麻”的大学 |
[09:50] | M.I.T. | MIT[麻省理工大学] |
[09:50] | I know how to spell it. | 我知道怎么拼 |
[09:53] | Five words. | 五个单词 |
[09:54] | It’s a book. | 是一本书 |
[09:56] | There’s an old man… | 有位老人 |
[09:58] | On the boat… | 在船上 |
[09:59] | He caught a big fish. | 他捕了一条大鱼 |
[10:01] | The old man and the fish! | 《老人和鱼》 |
[10:02] | Uh, time! | 时间到 |
[10:03] | “The old man and the sea”! | 是《老人与海》 |
[10:05] | Never heard about it. | 从没听过 |
[10:06] | Hemingway’s classic tale of man versus nature. | 海明威关于人对抗自然的经典著作 |
[10:08] | Leave it to a guy with a hundred cats | 让一个和上百只猫一起生活的人 |
[10:09] | to write a good fish story, right? | 去写个有关鱼的好故事 对吧 |
[10:11] | Oh, ho, Trish! | 哈哈 崔茜 |
[10:13] | What is this, a book club or a fun game? | 这是在干嘛 读书俱乐部还是游戏 |
[10:15] | Go. | 上 |
[10:22] | Play. | 玩 |
[10:24] | Five words. | 五个单词 |
[10:25] | Second word. Scared. Afraid. | 第二个单词 吓 怕 |
[10:27] | – “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?” – Got it! | -《谁怕弗吉尼亚·沃尔夫》 -对了 |
[10:28] | You’re amazing! | 你太厉害了 |
[10:29] | Wowie! You could do this for a living. | 你都可以以此谋生了 |
[10:31] | Really? There’s such a thing? | 真的吗 真的有这行吗 |
[10:32] | No, just like there’s no such thing | 不 就像也没有 |
[10:34] | as a professional Broadway enthusiast. | 职业百老汇狂热粉丝一样 |
[10:36] | You’re gonna have to get a real job. | 你得找个正经工作 |
[10:37] | Okay, it’s my turn. | 好了 轮到我了 |
[10:42] | I don’t know this. | 我不知道这是什么 |
[10:46] | I don’t know this. | 我也不知道这是什么 |
[10:47] | Mom, you have to do the one you pick. | 妈 你拿到哪张就要演哪张 |
[10:49] | Oh, no, Manny. It’s fine. | 不用 曼尼 没关系 |
[10:50] | Just keep picking until you get one you like. | 慢慢挑吧 挑个你喜欢的 |
[10:51] | No, no. I don’t have to keep picking. I’m gonna do this one. | 不 我用不着慢慢挑 我就要这张啦 |
[10:58] | Uh-oh. No, I got this. | 不 这个我可以 |
[10:59] | Is it a play, a book, or a movie? | 是戏剧 书 还是电影 |
[11:00] | Yeah, one of those. | 没错 其中之一 |
[11:03] | – “Lost”! – “Clueless”! | -《迷失》 -《独领风骚》 |
[11:04] | “Dazed and Confused”! | 《年少轻狂》 |
[11:05] | This is stupid. | 真是太弱智了 |
[11:06] | Nobody can get this. | 没人能猜得中 |
[11:08] | You’re probably right. I just… | 你或许说的对 我… |
[11:10] | Yeah. See? This is one of mine. It’s really hard. | 就是啊 这是我写的 这个太难了 |
[11:13] | Really? What is it? You do it. | 真的吗 是什么 你试试 |
[11:16] | Play. | 是戏剧 |
[11:18] | “Sweeney Todd”! | 《理发师陶德》 |
[11:19] | Exactly. | 答对了 |
[11:21] | What a team. | 真是最佳拍档 |
[11:23] | This is a stupid… game! | 这游戏蠢到家了 |
[11:28] | Okay, so after a quick scan of his Facebook, Twitter, | 好 我在Facebook 推特等各大社交网站上 |
[11:30] | Tumblr, Pinterest, and Instagram, | 把他人肉了一遍 |
[11:31] | here is what I know. | 得知如下情况 |
[11:32] | Privacy is dead? | 这年头还有隐私可言吗 |
[11:35] | Likes–Chicago Blackhawks, kickboxing, | 他喜欢的有 芝加哥黑鹰队 跆拳道 |
[11:37] | The movie “Die Hard,” and beer. | 《虎胆龙威》系列电影和啤酒 |
[11:39] | – He sounds like a frat boy. – Oh, he’s many things. | -听起来像入过兄弟会 -他爱好多着呢 |
[11:41] | He meditates, he loves Indian food, | 他喜欢冥想 喜欢印第安菜 |
[11:43] | And he’s crazy about his dog Otis. | 他超爱他的狗狗奥蒂斯 |
[11:45] | Does the house have a doggie door? | 这房子开了狗洞吗 |
[11:46] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[11:47] | Put one in. You get to Barbie through Otis. | 开一个 想拿下巴比 必先拿下奥蒂斯 |
[11:49] | She’s like the girl with the dragon tattoo. | 她的搜查能力堪比《龙纹身少女》的女主角啊 |
[11:50] | With cuter hair. | 而且头发好看多了 |
[11:51] | – Stop talking! – Oh, she really is. | -别吵吵 -她还真像啊 |
[11:53] | Dude has a thing for chicks in black tights, | 那哥们喜欢穿黑色紧身衣的妹子 |
[11:55] | he likes old school funk, | 他喜欢老式校园放克音乐 |
[11:56] | and he chipped his front tooth playing soccer. | 而且踢球时踢蹦了门牙 |
[11:59] | Aw! It’s actually kind of cute. | 哎哟喂 真可爱 |
[12:00] | Oh, my god. You’re falling in love with him. | 天呐 你都爱上他了 |
[12:02] | Oh, please. It’s just a job, nothing more. | 别闹 这是干正经事呢 |
[12:03] | Okay, that’s enough to go on. Let’s move. | 好 足够拿下他了 行动吧 |
[12:05] | We’ve got two hours | 我们有两个小时 |
[12:06] | to turn that place into Zack Barbie’s dream house. | 来把这房子变成扎克·巴比的梦中豪宅 |
[12:08] | – Barbie’s dream house. – We don’t have time! | -“芭比”的梦中豪宅 -我们没时间了 |
[12:15] | What the hell was all that about? | 你刚刚闹的是哪出啊 |
[12:17] | Why don’t you ask Trish? She knows everything. | 你问崔茜去啊 她什么都知道 |
[12:20] | Well, at least she’s not a bimbo. | 起码她不是个姘头啊 |
[12:21] | She and Manny seem to hit it off fine. | 她和曼尼挺玩得来的 |
[12:24] | What’s the problem? | 你怎么了 |
[12:25] | Just one weekend, and he already idolizes her. | 才一个周末 那孩子就迷上她了 |
[12:28] | And why wouldn’t he? She’s so much smarter than me. | 他怎么会不迷呢 她可比我聪明多了 |
[12:31] | She knows so much more about the things that he loves. | 她对他喜欢的东西了如指掌 |
[12:35] | They have their little inside jokes. | 他俩有着外人听不懂的笑话 |
[12:38] | If she learns how to froth his cappuccino, | 要是她还会做他喜欢的卡布奇诺咖啡 |
[12:39] | I am history. | 我就彻底淘汰了 |
[12:40] | You and Manny have the closest relationship I’ve ever seen. | 你跟曼尼的亲密关系是我前所未见的 |
[12:43] | Hell, he may never form | 老天 除了你 |
[12:44] | a healthy attachment with another woman after you. | 他不可能跟别的女人有这种健康的关系 |
[12:47] | You’re just saying that. | 你真会哄我 |
[12:48] | And it doesn’t matter if Manny likes her. | 曼尼喜欢她也没什么啊 |
[12:50] | Knowing Javier’s track record, | 照哈维尔的作风 |
[12:51] | He’ll dump her like he dumps everybody. | 他肯定也会把她甩了的 |
[12:53] | You are wrong, Jay. I’m not going to dump her. | 你错了 杰 我不会甩她 |
[12:56] | In fact, this weekend, I asked Trish to marry me. | 其实 这个周末 我向崔茜求婚了 |
[13:02] | You’re going to marry her? | 你要和她结婚 |
[13:03] | I was waiting for the right time to tell you. | 我想着时机成熟就告诉你 |
[13:05] | Nailed it. | 你”成功”了 |
[13:06] | I wanted to ask you for my abuela’s ring back. | 我想找你拿回我祖母的戒指 |
[13:08] | I really want Trish to wear it. | 我希望崔茜戴着它 |
[13:09] | She is the most amazing woman I’ve ever known. | 她是我见过最好的女人 |
[13:12] | You see that I am holding a knife. | 你看见我正拿着刀吗 |
[13:14] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[13:15] | Half our marriage was you with a knife. | 我们的婚姻中你有一半时间都拿着刀 |
[13:17] | Trish is the one. And Manny already loves her. | 崔茜就是我的归宿 曼尼已经喜欢她了 |
[13:19] | He can spend more time with us now– | 他现在可以有更多时间跟我们在一起 |
[13:21] | Holidays, summers even. | 节假日 甚至暑假都行 |
[13:22] | Fine. I’ll go get you the ring. | 好 我去给你拿戒指 |
[13:24] | But you owe me $8 | 你欠我8美元 |
[13:26] | Because I had to replace “The emerald.” | 因为我把你所谓的”绿宝石”换掉了 |
[13:38] | Javier, you’ve brought a lot of 30-year-olds around here, | 哈维尔 你带过不少30多岁的”美酒”来我家 |
[13:40] | but this one’s my favorite. | 但我最喜欢这回的 |
[13:42] | And I like Trish, too. | 而且我也很喜欢崔茜 |
[13:44] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[13:44] | Well, then I suppose this is | 好 那我估计 |
[13:46] | as good a moment as any to tell you, Manny. | 曼尼 现在是时候告诉你了 |
[13:49] | Trish and I are getting married. | 我和崔茜要结婚了 |
[13:51] | Oh, my gosh. This is the best news ever! | 我的天 这真是最好的消息 |
[13:55] | Here. Drink. | 来 喝一杯 |
[13:56] | Now listen, my love. | 亲爱的 听我说 |
[13:58] | This belonged to my abuela. | 这是我祖母传下来的戒指 |
[14:01] | Um, maybe not now, Javier. | 哈维尔 现在可能不合适 |
[14:03] | No, no. Please. Please. | 不不 请听我说 |
[14:04] | It will fill my heart to see this ring on your… | 我真心希望 这枚戒指能戴在你的 |
[14:07] | Your finger. | 纤纤玉手上 |
[14:09] | Oh. It’s– it’s a little small. | 小了点儿哈 |
[14:11] | I can’t do this. | 我戴不了 |
[14:12] | No, no. I’ll just push a little harder. | 没事儿 我用点劲就是了 |
[14:14] | Javier, stop. It’ll never work. | 哈维尔 别弄了 不可能的 |
[14:17] | But wait, my love. | 等一下 宝贝 |
[14:19] | We can put butter on your finger. | 在你的手指上抹点黄油就行了 |
[14:23] | That’s him. Hit it. | 他来了 开音乐 |
[14:28] | Hey! Not him. | 你好啊 不是他 |
[14:30] | Hey, guys. Sorry it took me so long. | 伙计们 抱歉我去了那么久 |
[14:32] | I’ve never bought beer before. There’s just so many choices. | 我以前从没买过啤酒 种类太多了 |
[14:34] | Do we really need that much? | 我们喝得了那么多吗 |
[14:35] | I don’t know. Is this a lot? | 不清楚 这些算多吗 |
[14:38] | Showtime! | 好戏开始了 |
[14:41] | Hey! Not him. | 你好啊 不是他 |
[14:43] | Hey! Thought I’d just swing by and see how it’s going. | 大家好 我就是来看看情况如何了 |
[14:46] | Zack here? | 扎克在吗 |
[14:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[14:48] | You are wearing black tights. | 你穿了黑色紧身衣 |
[14:50] | Alex was right. You are into him. | 艾丽克斯说得对 你就是喜欢他 |
[14:52] | That skank Zoey broke his heart. | 那个荡妇佐伊伤透了他的心 |
[14:53] | I can make him whole again! | 我可以抚平他的伤痛 |
[14:54] | Haley. | 海莉 |
[14:56] | Okay, that has to be him. | 好了 这回该是他了 |
[14:58] | Everyone we know is already here. | 我们自己家的人都已经在这儿了 |
[14:59] | – Everyone, places. Let’s make this perfect. – Yes. | -大家站好位 不要出差错 -好 |
[15:02] | I’m Ira Glass. | 我是艾拉·格拉斯 |
[15:03] | – Today on the program… – No, no. | -今天的节目 -不不 |
[15:04] | – That’s not it.- Turn that off! | -不是这个 -关掉 |
[15:05] | – No, no, no, no, no! – Turn it off! | -不不不 -快关掉 |
[15:07] | It’s the back button. | 那是后退键 |
[15:09] | Hey! You must be Zack. | 你好啊 你一定是扎克吧 |
[15:11] | I’m Phil Dunphy. Come on in. | 我是菲尔·邓菲 快请进 |
[15:12] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:13] | These are my associates. | 他们是我的同事 |
[15:15] | – Hello! Good evening. – Hi! | -你好 晚上好 -你好 |
[15:16] | Hi! | 你好呀 |
[15:17] | Oh, and my, uh, my daughter. | 那位 是我女儿 |
[15:19] | So… This is the place. | 就是这里啦 |
[15:22] | Looks nice. | 看起来不错 |
[15:23] | So, Zack, you hungry? | 扎克 你饿了没 |
[15:24] | Uh, no. But, uh, it smells great. | 没有 但是闻起来好香啊 |
[15:27] | Yeah, it’s from this amazing Indian place just down the road. | 是从离这里不远的一个很棒的印度餐厅买的 |
[15:30] | It’s walking distance. | 走路就到了 |
[15:31] | Which is awesome | 那可真好 |
[15:32] | if you’ve had one too many brewskis, am I right? | 就算你喝多了也没事 对吧 |
[15:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:37] | Oh. Is someone a blackhawks fan? Love the hawks. | 有谁是黑鹰队的粉丝吗 我超爱黑鹰队 |
[15:40] | Yeah, well, that’s a weird coincidence. | 是啊 那可真够巧的 |
[15:43] | Let’s go check out the kickboxing gym. | 我们去看看跆拳道健身房吧 |
[15:44] | Seriously? I kickbox. | 真的吗 我正好练跆拳道 |
[15:46] | – What?! – Yeah. | -不是吧 -真的 |
[15:47] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[15:50] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[15:54] | Trish, open up! | 崔茜 开门 |
[15:55] | No. I don’t want to see you right now. | 不 我现在不想看见你 |
[15:57] | Open up, or I’m going to break down the door! | 开门 不然我踹门进来了 |
[15:59] | Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Don’t break down the door! | 别冲动 那门可跟你无冤无仇 |
[16:02] | Ay, caramba. | 见鬼 |
[16:02] | I’m beginning to think I should’ve just bought a ring. | 我真该直接买个新戒指 |
[16:04] | – Let me talk to her. – You? | -让我和她谈谈 -你 |
[16:06] | Yes. She’s scared. Maybe I can help. | 对 她吓到了 也许我能出点力 |
[16:09] | Help her go… Adios. | 送她走远点 拜拜哟 |
[16:11] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[16:12] | And you tell her she’s being crazy and irrational. | 你告诉她 她现在头脑不清楚 很不理智 |
[16:14] | And if she doesn’t come out, I’m going to burn down this house! | 如果她不出来 我就把这房子烧了 |
[16:17] | Don’t burn down the house! | 别烧我们家房子 |
[16:19] | Trish, open! It’s Gloria. | 崔茜 开开门 我是歌洛莉亚 |
[16:23] | I’m sorry. I needed to be alone. | 抱歉 我想一个人静静 |
[16:26] | In Manny’s bedroom? | 在曼尼的卧室里吗 |
[16:28] | Well… I thought it was a bathroom. | 我之前以为这里是个卫生间 |
[16:30] | It smells like potpourri. | 有一股混合香料的味道 |
[16:32] | Listen, | 听我说 |
[16:33] | I would be the first person to understand that | 我是最了解你现在这种 |
[16:36] | you’re having second thoughts about marrying Javier. | 犹豫要不要嫁给哈维尔的心情了 |
[16:39] | I am, | 确实 |
[16:40] | but I do love him. | 但我真的很爱他 |
[16:41] | Of course you do, | 我知道你爱他 |
[16:43] | even though he’s irresponsible and impulsive, | 尽管他这个人没有责任心 冲动任性 |
[16:46] | and if your sisters are even a little bit pretty, | 而且如果你的姐妹们有那么一丁点姿色 |
[16:48] | – he’s gonna try– – No, no, no, no, no. It’s not that. | -他都会 -不不不 不是这些 |
[16:50] | Is it the drinking? | 是因为他酗酒吗 |
[16:53] | Is it the gambling? | 还是因为他好赌 |
[16:55] | Is it because of your fat fingers? | 难道因为你手指粗吗 |
[16:56] | – No, it’s you. – Me? | -不 是因为你 -我 |
[16:58] | How can I compete with you? | 我怎么比得上你 |
[17:00] | All Manny talks about | 曼尼三句话不离 |
[17:01] | is how he’s got the world’s greatest mom. | 他有世界上最好的妈妈 |
[17:03] | And I know how Javier regrets losing you. | 而且我知道哈维尔有多后悔失去你 |
[17:05] | No, he doesn’t. | 他才没有 |
[17:06] | Oh, believe me, he does. | 相信我 他有的 |
[17:08] | And who could blame him? I mean… | 而我又怎么能怪他呢 你是这么的 |
[17:11] | Look at you! | 瞧瞧你 |
[17:13] | Who has a body like that?! | 谁能有这种傲人身姿 |
[17:15] | And you just had a baby two months ago? | 而且你两个月前才生了个宝宝 |
[17:17] | I mean, what–do you just live at the gym? | 你莫非是住在健身房吗 |
[17:20] | Who has time for the gym? | 人家哪有空去健身房 |
[17:24] | You know what I had for lunch?! | 你知道我午餐吃了什么吗 |
[17:25] | I had a half a granola bar, | 我只吃了半个燕麦棒 |
[17:27] | and I can’t button my pants! | 但我还是扣不上裤子上的扣子 |
[17:30] | I can’t cook! | 我不会做饭 |
[17:31] | And at best, I am average in bed! | 而且我的床上功夫撑死了算中等 |
[17:35] | And I will never, | 我永远 |
[17:36] | ever, ever live up to the great Gloria! | 永远不能达到歌洛莉亚女神的高度 |
[17:42] | Welcome to the family! | 欢迎成为我们家的一员 |
[17:48] | And did I mention that from the back of the garden, | 话说你从花园后面 |
[17:50] | you can almost see a piece of the building | 可以看到拍摄《虎胆龙威》的 |
[17:52] | that they shot “Die hard” in? | 那栋楼的一角 |
[17:55] | I like to sit back there sometimes. | 我有时候挺喜欢坐在那儿的 |
[17:56] | It’s a great place to gather my thoughts and just… | 那是一个整理思绪的好地方 还可以 |
[17:59] | I don’t know. Be in the now. | 怎么说呢 静静沉思 |
[18:00] | I meditate every day. | 我每天都会冥想 |
[18:02] | Yippee-ki-yay! | 我的老天爷啊 |
[18:03] | What are the odds? | 怎么这么巧呢 |
[18:05] | You know, this is probably not gonna help | 我这样说也许 |
[18:07] | my negotiating power, but… | 不利于还价 但是 |
[18:09] | I kinda can’t believe how perfect this house is. | 我有点无法相信这房子的完美程度 |
[18:11] | And how much is little Otis gonna enjoy this doggie door? | 想想看 小奥蒂斯会多喜欢这道狗门啊 |
[18:17] | How do you… know my dog’s name? | 你怎么会知道我的小狗叫什么 |
[18:19] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[18:20] | Yeah, you do. You just said “Otis.” | 你知道 你刚刚说了奥蒂斯 |
[18:22] | No. No, no, he said, | 不不 他说的是 |
[18:23] | “Oh, dis doggie door would be perfect for your dog…” | 噢 这道狗门会非常适合你的狗狗 |
[18:27] | Should you own one. | 你应该有养狗吧 |
[18:29] | – That’s not even close to what he just said. – That’s what I heard. | -跟他说的完全不沾边 -我听到是这样 |
[18:31] | Anyway, we can do a very fast escrow | 总之 办第三方托管非常快 |
[18:33] | and get you in this house by the end of the month. | 你到月底就能拿到这房子 |
[18:35] | Oh! Just in time for your birthday! | 正好可以赶上你的生日 |
[18:37] | This is weird! | 太诡异了 |
[18:39] | It’s totally weird. | 令我毛骨悚然 |
[18:40] | Okay, the blackhawks, you know my birthday, | 黑鹰队 你知道我的生日 |
[18:42] | and you know my dog’s name. | 你知道我的狗叫什么 |
[18:44] | – You guys are freaking me out. – Okay, wait a second. | -我快被你们吓死了 -等等 |
[18:46] | We poured our hearts into this house, | 我们对这间房子倾注了心血 |
[18:48] | and we just wanted to show you what it would be like | 我们只是想让你知道 |
[18:50] | if you were living here. | 住这房子会是什么感觉 |
[18:52] | Did we go a tiny bit overboard? | 我们稍稍过分了点吗 |
[18:58] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[19:00] | Favorite song. | 我最喜欢的歌 |
[19:01] | – Way to go. – You take care. | -做的”好” -慢走不送 |
[19:03] | Can you even see the “Die hard” building from here? | 这里到底能不能看到《虎胆龙威》的拍摄大厦 |
[19:05] | No. | 不行 |
[19:08] | I’ll be at coachella, too! I’ll come find you! | 我也会去科切拉音乐节 我会去找你的 |
[19:10] | – Honey! – Haley! | -宝贝 -海莉 |
[19:13] | Well, that’s it. | 就这样了 |
[19:14] | We’re officially screwed. | 我们正式完蛋了 |
[19:16] | Darn it. | 见鬼 |
[19:17] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[19:18] | No, it’s not okay. I feel responsible. | 怎么没事 我有责任 |
[19:21] | I dragged us all into this. | 我把大家拖下水的 |
[19:23] | The whole point was so that I could make a little extra money | 这样做的目的就在于 我可以赚点小钱 |
[19:27] | and contribute to the family, | 对家里做点贡献 |
[19:29] | and instead, I’m gonna end up costing us. | 结果呢 我却害我们赔钱 |
[19:32] | I’m a failure. | 我太失败了 |
[19:33] | Hey. Hey. | 别这样 |
[19:35] | No one could’ve predicted this. | 这种结果谁能预料到呢 |
[19:38] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[19:39] | We’ll find another buyer. | 我们再找买家 |
[19:40] | – This time, we’ll learn from our mistakes. – Got it. I got it. | -这次我们会吸取教训 -让我来 |
[19:43] | He’s back! | 他回来了 |
[19:45] | No. No, no, no! Stop! Stop. Stop. | 不不 别这样 别这样 |
[19:47] | This is a great house. It was built with integrity. | 这是间不错的房子 是用正直打造的 |
[19:50] | We should sell it that way, okay? No more tricks. | 出售也要这样 不准再玩花样 |
[19:52] | – Yeah. – Let’s just be honest. | -好 -我们要诚实 |
[19:54] | No tricks. | 不玩花样 |
[19:57] | – Hey, Dunphy. – Gil. | -邓菲 -格尔 |
[19:59] | Your office said you’d be over here. | 你公司的人说你在这里 |
[20:00] | Yeah, I am here. | 对 我在这里 |
[20:01] | With my buyers. | 买家也在这里 |
[20:04] | What do you guys think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[20:05] | Oh, my god! This house is perfect. | 我的天 这房子太完美了 |
[20:07] | I especially love the warm embrace of the parlor! | 我尤其喜欢客厅温馨的氛围 |
[20:10] | – It screams you. – No, it screams you, sweetie. | -乐爆你的小心肝吧 -乐爆你的 宝贝 |
[20:12] | Oh, dis doggie door, Cam. Look. Ooh! | 还是狗狗门 小卡 看啊 |
[20:14] | Damn it. Gays. | 见鬼 同志伴侣 |
[20:17] | They come to play. | 有他们准没好事 |
[20:19] | I’m busy, Gil. | 我没空 格尔 |
[20:20] | Don’t accept any offers without talking to me first. | 在问我之前 别接受任何报价 |
[20:23] | My buyer wants in, all right? | 我的客户想买 明白吗 |
[20:24] | I don’t know. We’re pretty far down that road. | 不好说 买卖几乎敲定了 |
[20:27] | All right. We’ll up the offer. | 好吧 我们会提高价格 |
[20:29] | Gil… | 格尔 |
[20:30] | Let me tell you how this is gonna go down. | 我来告诉你事情会怎样 |
[20:33] | First, you’re gonna buy me a lovely dinner. | 首先 你要请我共享温馨甜蜜的晚餐 |
[20:36] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不对 |
[20:37] | First, I’m gonna buy you a lovely dinner. | 首先 我要请你吃一顿温馨甜蜜的晚餐 |
[20:40] | Then I’m gonna take you in the back… | 然后我会带你去… |
[20:42] | It’s gonna happen! It’s gonna happen! | 成真了 成真了 |
[20:44] | We’re gonna sell the house. | 房子可以卖出去了 |
[20:47] | You see, Mitchell? I told you so. | 你瞧 米奇尔 我早告诉你了吧 |
[20:58] | That’s my wife. I better take it. | 我老婆 我要接电话 |
[20:59] | Hey, hey. Whoa, listen. Whatever you do, | 喂 听着 无论你说什么 |
[21:01] | don’t tell her you’re playing golf on a weekday. | 别跟她说你在工作日打高尔夫 |
[21:03] | You’ll be doing dishes all night. | 否则今晚你就等着洗碗吧 |
[21:05] | Good call. Thank you, my man. | 说的好 多谢了 我的男人 |
[21:07] | Hey, honey. What’s up? | 亲爱的 什么事 |
[21:09] | Oh, not much. | 不太忙 |
[21:11] | Just, uh, in a meeting. | 在开会 |
[21:13] | You know, working hard, bringing home the bacon. | 努力工作 养家糊口 |
[21:16] | No, he’s not! He’s playing golf! | 他没有 他在打高尔夫 |
[21:17] | No. | 没有 |
[21:18] | Um… Fore! Nice putt! | 让开 一杆进洞 |
[21:21] | Why you lying to your wife, Dunphy? | 你为什么要骗你老婆 邓菲 |
[21:23] | Hey, he had a beer at lunch, too! | 他中午还喝了啤酒 |
[21:25] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[21:27] | You just got thorpedoed! | 你被我的”索”命鱼雷射中了吧 |
[21:28] | Come back here. | 回来 |