时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Oh, great. we’ve got the Prius that can | 真不错 我们买了辆 |
[00:04] | make dinner reservations, buy movie tickets, | 能预订餐厅 买电影票 |
[00:06] | tell us the weather. | 预报天气的丰田普锐斯 |
[00:07] | I just want one that opens. | 我只想要一辆门能打得开的车 |
[00:10] | Maybe we should’ve got that one. | 也许我们该买那辆 |
[00:12] | Mitchell! | 米奇尔 |
[00:13] | Oh, oh, my God! Teddy! | 天呐 泰迪 |
[00:15] | Cam, this is Teddy. | 小卡 这是泰迪 |
[00:16] | Teddy, Teddy, Teddy. | 泰迪 泰迪 泰迪 |
[00:18] | Doc–Doctor Teddy! | 医生 泰迪医生 |
[00:20] | Teddy was Mitch’s one significant | 泰迪是米奇在我之前的 |
[00:22] | boyfriend before me. | 一个比较重要的男友 |
[00:24] | Uh, Mitch had recently just come out. | 那时米奇刚出柜 |
[00:26] | And as he put it, | 就如他自己说的 |
[00:27] | it was hard to love someone else if he couldn’t love himself. | 一个人如果不爱自己 就很难爱上别人 |
[00:31] | I actually said those words? | 我真说过那种话吗 |
[00:34] | Ugh. It’s kind of hard to love myself right now. | 现在倒是很难爱我自己了 |
[00:36] | You were the one who said, “I need some time. | 当年是你说 “我需要点时间 |
[00:38] | I’ll call you when I heal more.” | 我疗好心伤后会再联系你的” |
[00:39] | Ten years later… | 一晃都过去十年了 |
[00:41] | I never said that. | 我从没那么说过 |
[00:42] | Time to heal more! That’s so sweet and sensitive. | 需要时间疗伤 真是甜蜜又敏感啊 |
[00:45] | Why did you kill that part of yourself? | 你为什么要扼杀掉这种天性 |
[00:47] | You know, I’m hosting a fund-raiser for the hospital this weekend | 我这周末要为医院举办一个募捐集会 |
[00:50] | at that roller rink on South Main. | 就在南大街的旱冰场 |
[00:51] | Any chance you guys can come? | 你们能来吗 |
[00:53] | – Yeah. Absolutely. – Possibly. | -当然 -可能吧 |
[00:53] | – We’ll be there. – Okay. | -我们一定去 -好吧 |
[00:54] | Great. So 4:00 Saturday. | 太好了 周六4点见 |
[00:57] | I’m so glad I bumped into y’all. | 我真的很高兴碰到你们 |
[00:59] | Us, too. Say bye, Lily! | 我们也是 说再见 莉莉 |
[01:01] | Bye, Lily. | 再见 莉莉 |
[01:03] | I taught her that, so… | 我教她这样说的 |
[01:04] | – Bye, Lily. – Bye. Bye, Teddy. | -再见 莉莉 -再见 泰迪 |
[01:06] | Oh, my gosh, he’s great! | 天呐 他人真不错 |
[01:09] | You’re okay making plans with my ex-boyfriend? | 你不介意跟我前男友共度周末吗 |
[01:11] | Um, yes. It’s been a hundred years. | 不介意 都过去那么久了 |
[01:13] | Plus, this is one of the many benefits of being gay. | 而且这也是当基佬的众多好处之一 |
[01:16] | We can be friends with our exes | 我们能跟前任做朋友 |
[01:17] | without all the petty jealousy | 而不像直男直女们那样 |
[01:19] | straight people go through. | 饱受妒火的煎熬 |
[01:20] | Well, I guess I am friends with Pepper, so… | 我跟胡娇算是朋友 所以 |
[01:22] | I went on one date with Pepper. One. | 我只跟胡娇约会过一次 就一次 |
[01:24] | When are you gonna stop bringing it up? | 你什么时候才能不提这茬 |
[01:27] | When you stop reacting like that. | 你反应不这么激烈的时候 |
[01:29] | Daddy loves Pepper. | 爸爸爱胡娇 |
[01:31] | I taught her that. | 我教她的 |
[01:46] | That’s private. | 那是隐私 |
[01:47] | Oh, sorry. But why do you have all of our names down on a list? | 抱歉 但为什么上面列了我们的名字 |
[01:50] | It’s for my school essay– | 为了写作文 |
[01:51] | pick a hero in your family | 要求是在家人中选一个英雄 |
[01:52] | and write about why you’ve chosen him or her. | 并写出你为什么选择他 |
[01:55] | You’re still in the running, | 你还是有望入选的 |
[01:56] | But I’m not loving that you’re drinking wine while watching my brother. | 但我不喜欢你照看我弟弟时喝葡萄酒 |
[01:58] | Well, it was from an open bottle of white in your fridge, so… | 是你家冰箱里有一瓶已经打开了的酒 |
[02:02] | It’s about judgment, Claire. | 这事关判断力 克莱尔 |
[02:03] | It’s not the 70’s. We know better. | 现在不是70年代了 我们都有常识的 |
[02:04] | There was lipstick on the bottle. | 瓶子上有口红印 |
[02:06] | There are my babies! | 我的宝贝们 |
[02:08] | – How was dinner? – Perfect. | -晚餐怎么样 -非常完美 |
[02:10] | I had a steak, I had some ice cream, | 我吃了一份牛排 还有一些冰淇淋 |
[02:11] | Gloria found a hair in her fish, | 歌洛莉亚在她的鱼里发现了一根头发 |
[02:13] | and it didn’t cost us a penny! | 结果餐厅给我们免单了 |
[02:14] | It might have been my own hair, | 也可能是我自己的头发 |
[02:16] | but Jay was so happy that I didn’t say anything. | 但杰很高兴我什么也没说 |
[02:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:21] | Honey, you got a second before you go? | 乖女儿 你走之前能抽点空吗 |
[02:23] | I wanna talk to you about something. | 我想跟你说点事 |
[02:24] | All right. Why is she smiling at me like that? | 好吧 她为什么那样对我笑 |
[02:26] | It’s good news. | 是个好消息 |
[02:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:28] | You remember Bob from my office? | 你记得我办公室的鲍勃吗 |
[02:30] | Yeah, uncle Bob. The one who did the trick | 记得啊 鲍勃叔叔 他变魔术 |
[02:32] | where he pulled a quarter out of my ear. | 从我的耳朵里拿出一枚25分硬币 |
[02:33] | He learned another trick. | 他后来又学了个魔术 |
[02:34] | He pulled 50 grand out of our pension fund. | 从我们的养老金里掏走了5万美元 |
[02:36] | Oh. I fired him. | 我把他炒了 |
[02:37] | But the worst part is, | 但最糟糕的是 |
[02:38] | I was grooming him to take over the company. | 我当时正培养他接管公司 |
[02:40] | But there’s an upside. | 但这事也有好的一面 |
[02:41] | He wants you to work for him. | 他想让你为他工作 |
[02:43] | I know it’s just a job right now, | 我知道现在只是普通工作而已 |
[02:45] | but you know that he has this thing going on in his chest, | 但你知道他胸腔里不知得了什么毛病 |
[02:47] | so you never know where | 所以说不准什么时候 |
[02:48] | you’re going to end up, Claire. | 你就上位了 克莱尔 |
[02:50] | Gloria. Gloria, it’s a cold. | 歌洛莉亚 我只是感冒而已 |
[02:51] | Anyway, look, | 总之 听着 |
[02:52] | I know you’ve been wanting to get back out there, | 我知道你一直想回归职场 |
[02:54] | and I always kind of thought that if you did go back to work, | 而我总是觉得 你要是重新开始工作 |
[02:56] | you’d come back to work with me. | 就该来跟我一块儿干 |
[02:58] | I-I worked there for half a summer 20 years ago. | 我20年前在那里工作过半个暑假而已 |
[03:00] | And it– it was terrific, honey. | 那时你干得非常棒 乖女儿 |
[03:02] | Listen, obviously, we’ll start you out slow. | 听我说 显然 我们会慢慢培养你 |
[03:04] | We’ll give you time to re-learn about the place, | 给你时间去重新了解这个公司 |
[03:06] | and then maybe move you up. You know, you do know a guy. | 然后再提拔你 你是认识个关键人物的 |
[03:09] | He means him! | 他说的是他 |
[03:10] | It’s a wonderful opportunity, dad. Thanks. | 这机会太棒了 老爸 谢谢 |
[03:12] | Could I–could I think about it, | 我能 我能考虑一下 |
[03:13] | – talk to Phil? – Oh, sure. | -问问菲尔的意见吗 -当然 |
[03:14] | – I’ll call you tomorrow. – All right. All right. All right. | -我明天再打给你 -好好好 |
[03:16] | – Where’s my boy? Give me my boy. – Here’s your man. | -我儿子呢 还我儿子 -儿子还你 |
[03:17] | Here’s your little man. Oh, love him. | 小家伙还给你 真爱他 |
[03:19] | What did I say about these flowered blankets for him? | 关于这种”花”毯子我是怎么说的 |
[03:24] | He’s starting to take after Hugh Hef-nerd over there. | 把他扮得越来越像那位”花花公子”了 |
[03:26] | Very amusing, Jay. | 非常好笑 杰 |
[03:28] | Let me just get your name down here. | 就让我把你的名字从这里划掉吧 |
[03:32] | Another brochure from a community college. | 又是社区大学寄来的宣传册 |
[03:35] | You know, I bet mom is having them send these. | 我赌这些都是老妈让他们寄来的 |
[03:37] | Really? You don’t think they’ve targeted you | 是吗 你不觉得他们已经将你 |
[03:38] | as a must-have recruit? | 锁定为必须招收的对象了吗 |
[03:40] | At least this one doesn’t have that fakey lunchtime shot | 至少这一份没有矫揉造作的 |
[03:42] | of the black guy, asian girl, and an indian– | 黑人亚裔妞儿印度人一起吃午餐的照片 |
[03:45] | Oh, wait! There it is. | 等一下 在这儿呢 |
[03:46] | Wow, that wheelchair kid is really cracking everybody up. | 那坐轮椅的孩子把其他人都逗乐了 |
[03:49] | girls, your mom’s on her way home with dinner! | 闺女们 你们的妈妈就要带晚餐回来了 |
[03:52] | I never got this. | 就当我从没收到过这个 |
[03:52] | If he sees it, we’ll have to talk about it. | 要是被他看见 又要找我谈话了 |
[03:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:58] | What what? | 什么怎么了 |
[04:07] | If grandpa calls, I’m not home. | 如果外公打电话来 就说我不在家 |
[04:09] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[04:10] | He wants me to work for him. | 他想让我为他工作 |
[04:11] | Like, groom me to take over or something. | 培养我接管他的生意什么的 |
[04:14] | I don’t know how I’m gonna say no. | 我不知道该怎么拒绝 |
[04:15] | Why would you say no? | 你为什么要拒绝 |
[04:16] | I thought you were looking for something. | 你不是正要找工作吗 |
[04:18] | We could use the money, too, | 而且我们也能增加收入啊 |
[04:19] | especially if Haley decides to go back to school. | 尤其是万一海莉决定回去念书的话 |
[04:21] | Oh, is she still throwing out those college brochures? | 她还是把那些学校的宣传册都扔掉吗 |
[04:23] | Just tossed one now. | 刚才还扔了一份 |
[04:24] | Who does she think empties the trash? | 她以为是谁在负责倒垃圾啊 |
[04:26] | You know what really sucks? | 知道最惨的是什么吗 |
[04:27] | That job could be great. | 那份工作本来挺不错的 |
[04:29] | But my dad is a terrible boss. He is so mean. | 但我爸是个糟糕的老板 他太刻薄了 |
[04:32] | “Princess, coffeepot’s not gonna wash itself.” | “大小姐 咖啡壶是不会给自己洗澡的” |
[04:34] | That’s where you got that? | 原来你是从他那里学的 |
[04:35] | I said it to you one time. | 我就跟你说过一次 |
[04:37] | Well, you just gotta tell him straight up, man to man. | 那你直接告诉他好了 开诚布公 |
[04:39] | Woman to man. You’re very shapely. | 开诚布”母” 你的身材真棒 |
[04:41] | I know. I will. | 我知道 我会说的 |
[04:42] | It’s just I hate it so much. | 我只是非常讨厌那种感觉 |
[04:44] | The–the four big times that I disappointed him, | 我让他非常失望的那4次 |
[04:47] | it devastated me. | 让我很难受 |
[04:49] | I mean, the first time, I cut off all my hair. | 第一次是我剪短了我的头发 |
[04:51] | I went to college out of state. | 我去了别的州上大学 |
[04:53] | I crashed his vintage jag into a wall. | 我把他的复古车撞到了墙上 |
[04:58] | That’s only three. | 才三次啊 |
[05:00] | Kids, dinner! | 孩子们 吃饭了 |
[05:05] | Oh, loving this already. | 已经开始爱上这个了 |
[05:07] | If no one gets a concussion, | 如果没人摔成脑震荡的话 |
[05:08] | we’re totally coming back. | 我们一定会再来的 |
[05:09] | So listen, if at any point you’re not okay | 听着 如果你觉得看到我和泰迪在一起 |
[05:11] | with seeing me and Teddy together, | 有什么不舒服的感觉 |
[05:13] | just please let me know, and we can go. | 就直接告诉我 我们可以走的 |
[05:14] | Oh, well, thank you. And if at any point | 好的 谢谢你 如果你觉得 |
[05:17] | you’re not okay with me being so okay with it, | 我对这事如此坦然 让你有些不舒服的话 |
[05:19] | you let me know. | 你也要告诉我 |
[05:21] | Teddy! Teddy! Hey! | 泰迪 泰迪 你好 |
[05:24] | Aw, look at you! | 看看你 |
[05:26] | This shirt is fantastic. You’re adorable. | 这件T恤太美了 你真可爱 |
[05:28] | You’re adorable! | 你更可爱 |
[05:30] | Oh, I think somebody has a crush! | 我觉得有人被迷住喽 |
[05:33] | Thank you so much for having us. | 非常感谢你请我们来 |
[05:34] | I don’t know which one of my girls is more excited. | 我都分不出我的两个妞儿谁更兴奋了 |
[05:36] | okay. Come on, let’s get you some skates. | 好了 过来 我们给你找双旱冰鞋 |
[05:38] | I want Teddy to come. | 我想让泰迪一起来 |
[05:39] | Oh, honey, I-I’m sure Teddy has other things– | 亲爱的 我想泰迪一定还有别的事 |
[05:41] | No, no! You guys go! Catch up. | 没关系 你们去吧 叙叙旧 |
[05:43] | – I’ll lace up. – Okay. | -我先穿鞋 -好的 |
[05:45] | Okay, ready? | 可以走了吗 |
[05:46] | – Have fun, okay! – Hey, uncle Cam! | -玩开心点 -小卡舅夫 |
[05:49] | Oh, my gosh! Hey! What’s–what’s going on? | 我的天 怎么回事 |
[05:51] | What–what are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么会在这里 |
[05:52] | – Teddy invited us. – You guys know Teddy. | -泰迪邀请我们来的 -你们认识泰迪 |
[05:55] | – Yeah, totally. – Yeah, Teddy’s great. | -那是当然 -没错 泰迪棒极了 |
[05:56] | Heads up, amateurs! | 注意了 业余爱好者们 |
[05:58] | It’s time to rock ‘n’ roll! Do you get it? | 摇滚时间到 你们听到了没 |
[06:02] | Cam, what are you doing here? | 小卡 你在这里做什么 |
[06:03] | Oh, hell, it’s dad. | 见鬼 爸爸来了 |
[06:05] | Whose dad? Not your dad. | 谁爸爸 不是你爸爸吧 |
[06:07] | I have been avoiding his calls all day. | 我一整天都没接他的电话 |
[06:08] | – Quick, Phil, slingshot me. – All right. | -快 菲尔 把我推远点 -走你 |
[06:10] | Oh. Limbo skate, kids. | 孩子们 林波舞滑法[后仰穿过横杆] |
[06:13] | How low can you go? | 你的身段能放多低 |
[06:16] | I’m at a roller rink with my family | 周六晚上 我居然和家人在 |
[06:17] | on a Saturday night. I win. | 旱冰场玩 还能更低吗 |
[06:19] | I have got to get a photo of Lily. | 我得给莉莉照张相 |
[06:22] | Teddy’s making her giggle so hard. | 泰迪把她逗得前仰后合的 |
[06:23] | Oh, well, everybody loves… Teddy, so… | 人人都爱…泰迪 |
[06:27] | But you’ll let me know if you’re not okay. | 但你要是介意的话 就告诉我 |
[06:28] | Mitchell, do you know your entire family’s here, | 米奇尔 你知道你全家人都被你前男友 |
[06:30] | invited by your ex-boyfriend? | 邀请来了吗 |
[06:33] | Phil and Claire, Jay and Gloria, | 菲尔和克莱尔 杰和歌洛莉亚 |
[06:34] | your cousin Pete. | 还有你堂兄皮特 |
[06:38] | C–it’s a– it’s a fund-raiser, all right? | 小卡 这是场募捐活动 好吗 |
[06:40] | I’m sure he just invited everyone on his contact list. | 我想他一定是把自己所有联系人都请来了 |
[06:44] | Oh, well, that makes sense. | 那倒是能说得通 |
[06:45] | Yes, of course it does. | 是啊 当然了 |
[06:47] | and… I’m flattered. | 还有 我受宠若惊 |
[06:49] | Why are you flattered? | 为什么你会受宠若惊 |
[06:51] | – You know. – I don’t. | -你懂的啦 -我不懂 |
[06:53] | You do! | 你懂的 |
[06:56] | I really don’t! | 我真不懂 |
[07:01] | Gloria, throw on those skates and take a whirl with me. | 歌洛莉亚 穿上溜冰鞋跟我去冰上旋转 |
[07:04] | Oh, I totally would, | 我非常想去 |
[07:05] | but I’m taking care of Lily and she doesn’t want to. | 但我在照顾莉莉 她不想滑冰 |
[07:07] | Oh. Yes, I do. | 我想滑 |
[07:08] | No, you don’t. You told me before. | 不 你不想 你之前告诉过我的 |
[07:10] | You don’t remember? Why would I lie? | 你不记得了吗 我怎么会撒谎呢 |
[07:13] | Gloria. | 歌洛莉亚 |
[07:14] | You don’t know how to roller-skate. | 你不会滑旱冰 |
[07:16] | Of course I do. I know how to do everything. | 我当然会了 我没什么不会的 |
[07:22] | I can’t lie to that face. | 对着你我真是撒不了谎 |
[07:24] | It’s a good thing that we’re not married. | 幸好我嫁的人不是你 |
[07:25] | Well, I don’t… | 我不… |
[07:26] | I can’t skate. I am an elegant woman. | 我不会滑冰 我是个优雅的女子 |
[07:29] | That means that I never do | 那意味着我永远也不去做 |
[07:31] | the few things that I don’t really do that good. | 那少数几件我做得不太完美的事情 |
[07:34] | But I’m a natural teacher. | 可我是个天生的滑冰老师 |
[07:35] | But I’m going to look stupid. | 但我会看起来很蠢 |
[07:37] | Gloria… | 歌洛莉亚 |
[07:39] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[07:41] | As long as you’re standing next to me, | 只要站在我身边 |
[07:42] | you will not look stupid. | 你就不会看起来很蠢 |
[07:45] | Oh, thank god! There is no place to sit. | 太好了 都没地方坐了 |
[07:47] | Always room at my table for my darling nieces. | 我总会给亲爱的侄女们留位置的 |
[07:49] | Uhh… You beat us to it. | 被你们先抢了 |
[07:51] | We were gonna ask this kid if we could share. | 我们正准备问这小孩能不能一起坐呢 |
[07:53] | Well, he was just leaving. | 他就要走了 |
[07:54] | Yeah, you can totally sit with us. | 你们完全可以过来一起坐 |
[07:56] | You know, I debated even putting you two on here. | 我当时甚至不想把你们两个写进名单 |
[08:01] | Whoa, fancy. | 漂亮哦 |
[08:03] | Yeah, I know. Well, I did used to work here. | 我知道 我可是曾在这里工作过的 |
[08:05] | W-w-wait. You’re the Claire from the bathroom? | 等等 你是洗手间墙上照片里那个克莱尔 |
[08:08] | Oh, is it still here? | 那照片还在呢 |
[08:09] | Y-yeah… oh… | 是的 |
[08:11] | Oh! Hey! Look at you two catching up | 看看你俩 多年未见 |
[08:12] | – after all these years. – Well, it hasn’t been that long. | -聊得真欢乐 -没那么久 |
[08:15] | It’s been like a month since you came by | 也就一个月前 艾丽克斯得了流感 |
[08:16] | – when Alex had the flu, right? – Oh, no kidding! | -他还来过呢 对吧 -没开玩笑吧 |
[08:18] | Well, I do get a home-cooked meal out of it. | 我还在她家吃了顿家常饭呢 |
[08:20] | Plus I owe these guys. | 而且我欠他们个人情 |
[08:21] | Phil helped me buy my last two houses. | 我最近两次买房 菲尔帮了不少忙 |
[08:22] | Oh. So good. Such great stories. | 真棒 多好的一段故事 |
[08:25] | – Yeah. – Hey, you! | -是啊 -叫你呢 |
[08:27] | You owe me a phone call! | 你怎么不给我回电话 |
[08:28] | I know! I’m gonna call you! | 我知道 我会打给你的 |
[08:30] | Hey! Teddy’s here, huh? | 泰迪在这里 |
[08:32] | Hey, you deadbeat, you owe me 50 bucks for the golf. | 你个赖账的 打高尔夫还欠我50块呢 |
[08:35] | Well, maybe I’ll slip it to you during your next prostate exam. | 等你下次前列腺检查时我再塞给你 |
[08:37] | I’ll bet you’re counting the days, you perv. | 我打赌你就盼着那天了 小变态 |
[08:40] | Oh. So funny. | 真有趣啊 |
[08:42] | You and Jay really seem to have a thing, don’t ya? | 你和杰还真有话说呀 是吧 |
[08:44] | And Gloria–what’s the nature of your relationship with her? | 你和歌洛莉亚关系怎么样 |
[08:46] | Well, actually, we just met tonight. | 事实上 我们今晚第一次见面 |
[08:48] | You know, I’m not so sure she likes me. | 我不是很确定她喜不喜欢我 |
[08:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:51] | Uh, well, I mean, she just takes a little time to warm up. | 我是说 她需要点时间才能熟络 |
[08:54] | Oh, thanks. And thank you, again, for coming tonight. | 谢谢 也谢谢你今晚能过来 |
[08:57] | With the money we raised, we’ll be able | 利用筹集的这些钱 我们可以 |
[08:59] | to inoculate over 4,000 needy kids | 给4千多个有需要的孩子接种疫苗 |
[09:01] | against some truly awful diseases. | 抵御一些非常可怕的疾病 |
[09:04] | And how well do you know Luke? | 你跟卢克关系怎么样 |
[09:06] | I love that movie, too! | 我也喜欢那部电影 |
[09:08] | Yeah, that cool fight scene on that skyscraper in Shanghai– | 在上海摩天大楼上的那场打斗戏太帅了 |
[09:10] | It really made me want to go to Japan. | 让我好想去日本 |
[09:12] | Why? Shanghai’s in China. | 为什么 上海在中国 |
[09:14] | I’m just saying, you don’t want to fly to Japan, | 我是说 你可不想飞到日本 |
[09:16] | get in a cab and say, “Take me to downtown Shanghai.” | 然后打车说 “送我去上海市中心” |
[09:18] | It’s a pretty expensive ride. | 那可太贵了 |
[09:21] | Uh, um, I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | 我要去趟厕所 |
[09:23] | Come with me. | 跟我一起去 |
[09:24] | Be right back, guys. | 马上回来哦 帅哥们 |
[09:28] | Uh, what do you think you’re doing out there? | 你在干什么 |
[09:30] | – I’m flirting. – That’s what I was afraid of. | -我在勾搭啊 -这就是我担心的 |
[09:32] | Look, I’m not gonna pretend I’m stupid | 我可不会为了让一个男生喜欢我 |
[09:34] | – just so a boy will like me. – Of course not. | -就故意装傻 -当然不 |
[09:36] | But you don’t have to put the poor guy to shame. | 但你不一定要贬低那可怜的男孩 |
[09:38] | Flirting with boys is about increasing your value, | 勾搭男人是要增加你自己的魅力 |
[09:41] | not decreasing theirs. | 不是去打压他们 |
[09:42] | That’s a complicated thought. What magazine taught you that? | 真是复杂 你在哪本杂志里学到的 |
[09:46] | You’re doing it again! The mean thing. | 你又来了 又贬低他人 |
[09:47] | Can you even hear it or what?! | 你自己有没有意识到啊 |
[09:50] | – I heard it. – Good. | -我意识到了 -好 |
[09:52] | So now that he knows that you’re smart, | 现在他知道你很聪明了 |
[09:54] | let’s work on being nice. | 我们来试着表现得温柔些 |
[09:56] | – Wanna ditch the hoodie? – No. | -把帽衫脱掉好吗 -不 |
[09:57] | That’s all good. It’s a process. | 没事没事 慢慢来 |
[10:00] | Man, tough finding a hero in this family, huh? | 哥们 在这家里想找出个英雄很难吧 |
[10:03] | You know, I’ve got problems of my own. | 我自己也有很多麻烦事 |
[10:05] | I can’t always be the lovable sidekick on “The Manny show.” | 我不可能总是配合你演出 |
[10:08] | Did you even notice I’m binge-eating? | 你难道没有发现我在暴饮暴食吗 |
[10:11] | You’re really going through something. | 看来你真的有心事 |
[10:13] | Wanna talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[10:14] | Not even a little bit. | 一点也不想 |
[10:15] | And don’t go hounding me like you always do. | 也别像往常一样烦我 |
[10:18] | Well, thanks for restoring my faith in this family. | 多谢你重建我对这个家庭的信心 |
[10:20] | Too bad I’m not related to Teddy. | 我要是泰迪的亲戚就好了 |
[10:22] | – He seems terrific. – Doesn’t he, though? | -他这人似乎很棒 -可不是嘛 |
[10:25] | Knees bent. | 屈膝 |
[10:26] | Arms loose. Chin up. | 放松手臂 挺胸 |
[10:29] | Butt out. | 提臀 |
[10:30] | Ay, no, Phil. This is too much. | 不行 菲尔 太难了 |
[10:32] | No, just remember, “Kbalcubo.” | 记住口诀 “屈松挺提” |
[10:33] | K-b-a-l-c-u-b-o. | 屈 松 挺 提 |
[10:35] | “Koala bears always lose cherries under big overpasses.” | 就是”屈膝放松手臂挺胸提臀” |
[10:37] | Ay, no! How am I gonna remember all that?! | 这么长 我怎么记得住啊 |
[10:40] | I gotcha. | 我扶住你了 |
[10:42] | Ay, Teddy… Teddy, you’re amazing! | 泰迪 你真帅呆了 |
[10:44] | Thank you for saving me! | 谢谢你救了我 |
[10:47] | Let me get in there, boys. Excuse me. | 小子 让一让 让我来一拳 |
[10:50] | Boom! | 走你 |
[10:52] | Okay! | 好啦 |
[10:53] | Okay, clearly it’s time to talk. | 好啦 是时候聊聊了 |
[10:55] | All right, Cam, Cam, you’re obviously upset. | 小卡 你显然是生气了 |
[10:57] | But trust me– | 但你要相信我 |
[10:58] | there are no lingering feelings between me and Teddy. | 我和泰迪绝对没有藕断丝连 |
[11:01] | I don’t care about you and Teddy. | 我才不在乎你和泰迪的事 |
[11:02] | I don’t like what’s lingering between him and your family. | 我是不喜欢他和你们家人藕断丝连 |
[11:05] | – What? – Mitchell, look around. | -什么 -米奇尔 你看看 |
[11:06] | Your family is cheating on me with your ex-boyfriend. | 你家人都在背叛我 和你的前男友厮混 |
[11:09] | Cheating–okay, yes. Th-there is a bit more contact | 背叛 好吧 他们的关系确实 |
[11:11] | between them than I realized, but– | 比我知道的要更亲密一点 但是 |
[11:13] | Oh, o-oh, yeah. Now this is where we make Cam | 是嘛 你又要怪我太敏感 |
[11:15] | the over-sensitive drama queen. | 怪我小题大做了 |
[11:16] | God forbid we take any action to make things right for me. | 就是不能为了我做出些改变 |
[11:19] | Well, okay, okay. Okay, what do you want me to do? | 好好好 那你想要我怎么做 |
[11:21] | Would you like me to ask them to break up with Teddy? | 要我叫他们跟泰迪”分手”吗 |
[11:25] | Is that what you’re asking? | 你是想让我这么做吗 |
[11:26] | Of course not. I would never ask that. | 当然不是 我绝不会提那种要求 |
[11:28] | – That would be insane. – Well, good. | -那样也太疯狂了 -那就好 |
[11:29] | It would be as insane for me to ask that | 我如果那样要求 就太疯狂了 |
[11:31] | as it would be sane for you to offer it. | 但你主动提出来 就非常识趣 |
[11:34] | So that is what you’re asking. | 所以你就是要我那么做 |
[11:35] | No, that’s what I’m not asking. | 不 我才没要你那么做 |
[11:37] | But if you decide to do it, I want it to come from you, | 但如果你要那么做 我希望你是自愿的 |
[11:39] | Not me, | 而不是我逼你的 |
[11:40] | because I’m clearly not asking for it. | 因为我显然没有那样要求你 |
[11:42] | – Okay, this is nuts. – Is it? | -好吧 真是无理取闹 -是吗 |
[11:44] | I worked my fingers to the bone | 我千方百计 辛辛苦苦 |
[11:45] | to get these jumpy protestants to love me, | 讨你家的老顽固们的欢心 |
[11:47] | and now I find out they’re holding a torch | 现在却发现 他们和你的前男友 |
[11:49] | for the man who came before me? | 打得火热 不可开交 |
[11:51] | It’s not nuts. It’s actually quite painful. | 我不是无理取闹 我很痛心 |
[11:54] | Excuse me, sir? You just won a prize | 先生 打扰一下 您得奖了 |
[11:57] | for setting a rink record on the boxing machine. | 您刚刚在拳击游戏机上创造了新记录 |
[11:59] | If you wouldn’t mind taking a picture | 可以给您照张相 |
[11:59] | for our wall of fame? | 贴在我们的光荣榜上吗 |
[12:01] | Oh, yeah, sure. Absolutely. Just one second. | 当然可以 我一会儿就来 |
[12:03] | That’s exciting. | 开心吧 |
[12:05] | Mitchell, I know you’ll do what’s right. | 米奇尔 我知道你会做正确的事 |
[12:07] | Unless you like seeing me humiliated. | 除非你喜欢看着我受辱 |
[12:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:19] | Everybody was staring, Phil. | 菲尔 大家都在盯着我 |
[12:21] | Well, what if we practice outside where no one can see us? | 要不我们到外面没人能看见的地方练习 |
[12:25] | Ay, and now I have the nervous burps! | 我都紧张得打嗝了 |
[12:28] | Oh… Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[12:29] | Dad? Wh-what are you doing out here? | 爸 你在这儿干嘛 |
[12:31] | Apparently this is the only way we’ll get to talk tonight. | 显然这是今晚找你聊聊的唯一办法 |
[12:34] | About this job. | 关于工作的事 |
[12:35] | Hey, guys. | 同志们 |
[12:35] | This sounds really important, dad. Hang on. | 好像有要紧事 爸 等会儿聊 |
[12:38] | Go ahead, Mitchell. | 米奇尔 你继续 |
[12:39] | Okay, so listen. This is coming from me. | 听我说 这是我本人的想法 |
[12:40] | No one else. But I need you to do something, | 没人逼我 我需要你们帮个忙 |
[12:43] | – And I don’t want you to give me any flack. – Oh, jeez. | -而且我不想你们吐槽我 -老天爷 |
[12:45] | That’s flack. I-I think it’s a little weird | 你这就是在吐槽 我觉得你们 |
[12:47] | how you all still hang out with Teddy so much… | 还和泰迪那么亲近很奇怪 |
[12:49] | Told you. | 我早说嘛 |
[12:49] | And I think it’d be appropriate if maybe you all, | 我觉得 你们以后最好还是 |
[12:52] | you know, stopped seeing him. | 别再跟他来往了 |
[12:53] | This is coming from Cam, isn’t it? | 这话是小卡让你说的 对吧 |
[12:55] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[12:57] | Wait a second. | 慢着 |
[12:58] | Cam doesn’t think we can love him and Teddy at the same time? | 小卡觉得我们不能同时喜欢他和泰迪吗 |
[13:01] | And you just sold Cam out like that? | 而且你就这么出卖了小卡 |
[13:06] | Wait. What is that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[13:07] | I’ll tell you what it is. It’s sad. | 我告诉你是什么 是悲剧 |
[13:09] | Hey, skaters! Not an emergency, | 各位顾客 请别慌张 |
[13:11] | but we do have a small fire in the snack bar. | 我们的小吃店发生了小火灾 |
[13:13] | We’d like everyone to calmly file outside. Thanks. | 请大家有秩序地离开现场 谢谢 |
[13:16] | Okay, everyone, the exit’s over here. | 各位 出口在这边 |
[13:18] | Come this way, please. | 大家往这边走 |
[13:19] | Hey, this way, to the exit. | 走这边出来吧 |
[13:21] | All right, everybody over here. | 来吧 大家快从这边出来 |
[13:23] | – Come on. – You guys, just do this for me. | -快啊 -你们帮帮我吧 |
[13:24] | But… he’s all the way over there. | 可是他离我们那么远 |
[13:27] | There’s no hurry. | 你们”不用急” |
[13:28] | We’re in a wooden box built in 1970. | 我们可是在70年代建造的木建筑里 |
[13:29] | – Let’s go! – Oh–all right, let’s go. | -快走吧 -好 走吧 |
[13:30] | Okay, thank you. That’s very nice. | 谢谢你们 你们真”好” |
[13:32] | Sweet of you. | 真是太”贴心”了 |
[13:33] | Hey, skaters, good news! | 各位 好消息 |
[13:35] | Fire’s out! | 火已经被扑灭了 |
[13:37] | Sorry for the scare. | 抱歉让你们受惊了 |
[13:40] | All right–all right, before you get upset, | 好啦好啦 先别生气 |
[13:42] | this was just about convenience. | 这只是因为那边比较方便 |
[13:43] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[13:44] | Or was it a perfect metaphor? | 还是在暗中向我表态 |
[13:46] | Congratulations, Mitchell. | 米奇尔 恭喜你 |
[13:48] | This is the saddest I’ve ever been in roller skates. | 这是我有生以来最难过的一次滑旱冰经历 |
[13:53] | Okay, be careful. | 小心点 |
[13:55] | I don’t want to get hurt, okay? | 我不想受伤 |
[13:57] | – No one’s gonna get hurt. – Hold on! | -没人会受伤的 -抓紧我 |
[13:59] | Aah! That hurts! | 疼死我了 |
[14:00] | Okay, if we could just… | 我们能不能 |
[14:02] | Son of a Mitchell! | 我”米”了个”奇”的 |
[14:04] | Do not worry one bit. | 一点也别担心 |
[14:06] | You are gettin’ it! | 你就快学会了 |
[14:09] | Let’s get away from the cars, huh? | 我们还是离车远点 行不 |
[14:13] | Disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[14:15] | Claire Pritchett? | 克莱尔·普里契特 |
[14:17] | – Jeff? – No way! | -杰夫 -真的是你 |
[14:18] | I haven’t seen you since you worked here. | 你从这里辞职后我就再没见过你 |
[14:19] | You… you still do. | 你 你还在这工作啊 |
[14:22] | Yeah, do what you love, | 是的 做自己喜欢的工作 |
[14:23] | – you never work a day in your life, right? – Right. | -工作也就不再是苦差事了 对吧 -对 |
[14:25] | This is perfect. | 碰到你太好了 |
[14:26] | Some civilian just yakked in the rink. | 刚才有个人在溜冰场上吐了 |
[14:28] | Can you take over for a minute? | 你能不能帮我照看一下柜台 |
[14:29] | Um… no. | 不能 |
[14:30] | Ah, it’s kind of where I make most of my money. | 这是我赚钱最多的地方 |
[14:32] | You know, I hate to shut it down. | 我不想把它关了 |
[14:34] | Ah, I got a girl pregnant. It’s a whole thing. | 我把一姑娘肚子搞大了 这事说来话长 |
[14:37] | – All right. I’ll do it for a minute, sure. – Great. | -好吧 我暂时照看一下 -太好了 |
[14:39] | – Thank you. Thank you. – Okay. | -太谢谢你了 -行了 |
[14:40] | – Oh, hey… – Yeah? | -对了 -什么事 |
[14:42] | I still think about that kiss. | 我还在回味那个吻 |
[14:48] | Oh, god. | 老天啊 |
[14:50] | Gross. | 太恶心了 |
[14:52] | Mom, I threw up. | 妈妈 我刚刚吐了 |
[14:53] | Oh, honey, that was you? You’re gonna be okay. | 亲爱的 那人是你啊 你会没事的 |
[14:56] | Let me get you something for your tummy. | 我来找点东西安抚一下你的肚肚 |
[14:58] | I’m just so stressed out. | 我压力太大了 |
[15:00] | You know that hero essay I have to write? | 你知道我要写的那篇英雄的作文吗 |
[15:03] | Well, dad kind of assumed I wrote it about him… | 爸爸想当然地以为我写的是他 |
[15:05] | But I didn’t. | 但我没写他 |
[15:07] | And now he wants to read it, | 他现在要读我的作文 |
[15:08] | and I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[15:09] | Don’t worry about your father. I am sure he’ll understand. | 别担心你爸 我相信他会理解的 |
[15:12] | Claire, I need some ice for Cameron. | 克莱尔 我来给卡梅隆拿点冰块 |
[15:14] | And we have to talk about the job. | 还有 我们得谈谈工作的事情 |
[15:17] | Unless you’ve taken back this one. | 除非你决定回到这里工作了 |
[15:18] | Dad, I’m with a customer right now. | 爸 我在招呼顾客呢 |
[15:20] | I’ll be with you in just a moment. | 马上就来跟你谈 |
[15:24] | Honey, I’ll talk to your dad. | 亲爱的 我会跟你爸爸谈 |
[15:26] | You don’t think he’ll be upset I wrote it about you? | 你觉得他不会因为我写的是你而生气吧 |
[15:29] | You wrote it about me? | 你写的是我吗 |
[15:30] | Mom, you know me and homework. | 妈妈 你知道我一般怎么做作业 |
[15:32] | I didn’t give it much thought. What’s a hero? | 我没太动脑子 什么是英雄 |
[15:35] | Someone who’s not afraid of anything, | 一个无所畏惧的人 |
[15:37] | and who’s strong– that’s you. | 一个强大的人 那就是你啊 |
[15:40] | But dad’s so great, too. | 可爸爸也很棒 |
[15:42] | – Here it comes. – Okay. All right. | -我又要吐了 -好了好了 |
[15:43] | You just sit down. Sit down, sweet pea. | 你赶紧坐下来 坐下 宝贝 |
[15:45] | Have your drink. You’re gonna be fine. | 把这个喝了 你会没事的 |
[15:50] | Here goes. Um… | 真心话时间到 |
[15:52] | So, dad, the last time we worked together, | 爸爸 上次我们一起工作的时候 |
[15:56] | – it was tense between us. – What? | -我们的关系很紧张 -什么 |
[15:58] | – No, it wasn’t. – Yes, it was. | -没有啊 -有的 |
[16:00] | You were–you’re really hard on me, | 你对我非常严厉 |
[16:01] | and you talk down to me. | 你说话时居高临下 |
[16:03] | – You don’t know what you’re talking about. – Right. | -你又胡说八道了 -好吧 |
[16:05] | And when I confronted you, like I am doing now, | 当我和你当面对质时 就像现在这样 |
[16:08] | you were insensitive, like you are being now. | 你无动于衷 就像你现在一样 |
[16:11] | And while I really appreciate the opportunity, | 我谢谢你给我这个机会 |
[16:13] | and I do love you very much, | 我很爱你 |
[16:14] | I don’t think that working together is a very good idea. | 但我觉得我们最好不要一起工作 |
[16:20] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[16:21] | I’m not gonna lie. I’m very disappointed. | 说实话 我很失望 |
[16:30] | – We won! – Man, that sucks! | -我们赢了 -太逊了 |
[16:32] | Yeah, totally un-masculating. | 是啊 我们太没男子气概了 |
[16:34] | Well, at least you guys look cool when you play. | 至少你们玩的时候样子很酷 |
[16:36] | Let’s play again. This never happened. | 我们再玩一局 这局就当没发生 |
[16:39] | Actually, we need to go hang out with our family for a while. | 实际上 我们得去找我们的家人了 |
[16:41] | Really? Now? | 真的吗 现在吗 |
[16:42] | Yeah, but we’ll be around. We’ll see you guys. | 对 但我们不会走远 等会儿见 |
[16:47] | What happened? Did I mess up? | 怎么了 我又做错事了吗 |
[16:48] | – No, you did great. – So he didn’t like me? | -你做得很好 -那他不喜欢我吗 |
[16:49] | – No, he totally liked you. – Then why’d we walk away? | -他可喜欢你了 -那我们干嘛要走开 |
[16:52] | This was never about him. | 他本来就不是重点 |
[16:53] | This was about getting you some confidence. | 这是为了给你增加点自信 |
[16:55] | Guys will pick up on that. Better guys. | 男生们会意识到你这点的 更优秀的男生 |
[16:57] | Guys who can lose to a girl | 那种即使输给女生 |
[16:58] | without feeling e-masculated. | 也不会觉得有损男子气概的人 |
[17:02] | Okay, try not to throw this in my face one day, | 但愿你以后不会用我接下来的话反击我 |
[17:04] | but sometimes you’re actually really smart. | 但我有时觉得你其实挺聪明 |
[17:06] | Like, smart smart. I hope you know that. | 真正意义上的聪明 希望你知道 |
[17:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:18] | And I’m totally throwing that in your face one day. | 我以后当然会拿这话来反击你 |
[17:19] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[17:23] | Oh, thank you so much. Everything go okay? | 太感谢了 一切正常吗 |
[17:24] | No. Actually, I was trapped back here, | 不 我被困在柜台后面 |
[17:27] | my dad and I got in a whole thing. | 又跟我爸吵了一架 |
[17:28] | now he’s mad at me. | 现在他生气了 |
[17:30] | Whoa, where’d you find that? | 你在哪儿找到那个的 |
[17:31] | I know where you keep the beer, Jeff. | 我知道你把啤酒放在哪儿 杰夫 |
[17:33] | I hate this feeling! | 我太恨这感觉了 |
[17:34] | I swear, it started when I was 12 years old | 我发誓 这从我12岁那年就开始了 |
[17:37] | and I got a “C” in social studies. | 我在社会研究课考试中得了个C |
[17:39] | The way my dad looked at me, you would have thought | 我爸看我的眼神 别人看到会以为 |
[17:40] | I’d worn a tube top in church. | 我穿着抹胸装去了教堂 |
[17:42] | He knew it crushed me. | 他知道我会非常伤心 |
[17:44] | He didn’t care. | 他不在乎 |
[17:46] | That’s why I can’t work for him. | 这就是我不能为他工作的原因 |
[17:47] | He was hard on me then. He’s gonna be hard on me now. | 他以前对我很严厉 现在也一样会 |
[17:50] | I’m telling you, people don’t change. | 告诉你 人是不会变的 |
[17:53] | I’ve changed. | 我改变了 |
[17:54] | I don’t wanna put up with this stuff. | 我不想再忍受这些 |
[17:56] | I am a completely different person than I was 20 years ago. | 和20年前相比 我现在完全不一样了 |
[17:59] | All right, kids, that’s gonna be $18.50. | 孩子们 一共是18.5美元 |
[18:03] | Out of $20? | 收20 |
[18:04] | There’s your $1.50… | 找你1.5美元 |
[18:07] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[18:11] | Well, I mean, | 我想说 |
[18:13] | do you feel good that you were at least honest with him? | 你跟他说了实话 心里舒服些了吗 |
[18:15] | No. And… Super no. | 没有 想都别想 |
[18:18] | Because I’m the one who’s left with this awful feeling | 因为每次我令他失望 |
[18:20] | every time I disappoint him. | 深感愧疚的人却是我 |
[18:21] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[18:22] | ’cause I’m not the bad guy here. | 做恶人的不是我 |
[18:24] | He needs to know that. | 他需要知道这点 |
[18:31] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[18:32] | – That better? – Yeah, much better. | -好些了吗 -好多了 |
[18:35] | Thank you, Teddy. | 谢谢你 泰迪 |
[18:36] | You’re fixed. Skate with me. | 你好了 和我去溜冰 |
[18:38] | I think it’s a little soon, sweetie. | 我觉得还没好到那种程度 宝贝 |
[18:40] | No. Teddy. | 不 我是叫泰迪 |
[18:41] | But–oh, sure thing, kiddo. | 没问题 孩子 |
[18:43] | Hey, lots of ice, no cartwheels for three days. | 尽量冰敷 三天不要做侧手翻 |
[18:45] | – Yeah. – Ready? Come on. | -好的 -准备好了吗 来吧 |
[18:48] | Good guy. | 很好的小伙子 |
[18:49] | Who–Teddy? Yeah. Yeah, he’s the best. | 泰迪吗 是啊 他最好了 |
[18:52] | Nuts he can’t find anybody, huh? | 真不敢相信他居然找不到伴儿 |
[18:55] | Gotta be something a little off there. | 肯定有什么问题 |
[18:57] | He definitely did not bring out the best in Mitchell, | 反正他没让米奇尔表现出最好的一面 |
[18:59] | I can tell you that right now. | 这点我能肯定 |
[19:00] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[19:02] | Well, you know, not that it matters… | 并不是说这有什么关系 |
[19:04] | but in what way exactly? | 不过能不能说具体些 |
[19:05] | Honestly? When they were together, | 说实话 他们在一起的时候 |
[19:08] | Mitchell could be a bit of a pill. | 米奇尔相当令人头痛 |
[19:10] | Now, I like Teddy, | 我喜欢泰迪 |
[19:12] | but when they broke up, I was actually kinda glad. | 但他们分手时 其实我有些庆幸 |
[19:15] | Of course, Mitchell thought that I was | 当然了 米奇尔觉得 |
[19:17] | uncomfortable because of the gay thing, | 我心里不舒服是因为不接受同性恋 |
[19:19] | and maybe I was, but… | 也许我当时是的 但是 |
[19:21] | I really just wanted him to be happy. | 我真的只是想让他开心 |
[19:23] | Like he is now. | 像他现在这样 |
[19:26] | And when you two started up, everyone thought, | 你们在一起后 大家都想 |
[19:28] | “Well, there it is.” | 就是他了 |
[19:32] | Okay, kids. Couples skate. | 孩子们 双人溜冰开始 |
[19:34] | Grab someone you love and get out there. | 拉上你爱的人 开溜吧 |
[19:37] | Jay, you can be so… | 杰 你真是… |
[19:39] | – I’m not skating with you, Cam. – Yeah. | -我不会和你溜冰的 小卡 -好吧 |
[19:42] | What about me, dad? You wanna skate with me? | 我呢 爸 你要和我一起溜冰吗 |
[19:48] | What qualifies someone as a hero? | 什么样的人才有资格被称为英雄 |
[19:52] | Obviously, a hero has to be someone we respect. | 显然 英雄必须是我们尊敬的人 |
[19:55] | A person we look up to. | 我们敬仰的人 |
[19:58] | A person who is generous of spirit. | 心胸宽广的人 |
[20:04] | Who’s willing to grow and learn. | 愿意成长与学习的人 |
[20:05] | So… Dad, | 爸 |
[20:07] | if that offer still stands… | 如果提议还有效的话 |
[20:09] | Really? What changed? | 真的吗 为什么改变主意 |
[20:13] | A couple of things. | 有些事不同了 |
[20:14] | Maybe it’s the person you love most in the world | 也许是这世上你最爱的人 |
[20:16] | or the guy who makes the most out of life, | 或是尽力享受生活的人 |
[20:18] | no matter what anyone thinks. | 不管别人怎么想 |
[20:20] | It’s cool! No, everybody’s laughing at me! | 没事的 大家都在笑我 |
[20:22] | – Keep rolling! This is your chance! – No! No! | -继续溜 机会来了 -不 |
[20:25] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[20:28] | – Phil! – I know! | -菲尔 -我知道 |
[20:30] | – For me, though… – Go, dad! | -不过对我来说 -加油 爸 |
[20:32] | The hero in my family is my family, | 我家里的英雄就是我的家人 |
[20:35] | because of who we are together. | 我们在一起才是真英雄 |
[20:45] | C- C-minus. | |
[20:46] | “This was not the assignment.” | 作业要求不是这样的 |
[20:48] | I’ll tell you who is not my hero. | 我告诉你谁不是我的英雄 |
[20:49] | Mrs. Rita Mcnabb. | 丽塔·米克纳布老师 |
[20:57] | Oh, thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[20:59] | What is everybody looking at? | 大家在看什么 |
[21:00] | Oh, I guess I can tell the story one more time. | 我再说一次也没关系 |
[21:02] | Sure, yeah. Well, I was mad about something. | 是的 我当时正在生气 |
[21:04] | I don’t even remember what. | 我甚至不记得在气什么了 |
[21:06] | I turned. Now at this point, | 我转过身 这一刻 |
[21:07] | I’m more animal than I am man. | 我更像是野兽 而不是人 |
[21:09] | Strike the punching machine, | 猛击拳击游戏机 |
[21:11] | and apparently I broke some sort of world record. | 显然我是打破了什么世界纪录 |
[21:14] | I guess the thing that I’ll never forget | 我想我永远不会忘记的就是 |
[21:15] | is the sound that it made. | 破纪录时游戏机发出的声音 |
[21:16] | It was, like, bells and whistles and sirens. | 好像有敲钟声 口哨 汽笛 |
[21:20] | It’s impossible to describe. | 不太可能描述清楚 |
[21:23] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[21:24] | That was literally the first punch I’ve ever thrown! | 这可是我生平打出的第一拳 |
[21:28] | You are never to see him again. | 你这辈子都不准再见他了 |
[21:29] | Yes, I know. | 是 我知道 |