时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Traditional “First day of school” Pancakes. | 传统的”开学日”薄烤饼 |
[00:03] | – Whipped-cream smile? – Dad, I’m in high school now. | -画个奶油笑脸不 -老爸 我都上高中了 |
[00:06] | Just put it in my mouth. | 直接挤进我嘴里就行 |
[00:08] | Okay, that’s disgusting. Stop it. | 好了 太恶心了 快住手 |
[00:10] | Hey, save some of that bossing people around | 快省省这发号施令的架势 |
[00:11] | for the office, lady. | 留着去办公室使 女士 |
[00:13] | After a 20-year vacation, | 休假20年后 |
[00:15] | Claire is rejoining the work force. | 克莱尔终于要重回职场了 |
[00:17] | Not a vacation. | 那可不是休假 |
[00:17] | But I am starting a job at my dad’s closet company. | 但我要去我爸的橱柜公司开始新工作了 |
[00:21] | He’s kind of grooming me to take over. | 他打算栽培我日后接手公司 |
[00:22] | I have a background in marketing. | 我有市场营销方面的专业背景 |
[00:24] | I’m so proud of her. | 我非常为她骄傲 |
[00:25] | Oh, uh, speaking of marketing — we’re out of milk. | 说到市场 我们家的牛奶喝完了 |
[00:29] | I’m actually kind of nervous. | 我其实挺紧张的 |
[00:30] | You’re gonna be great. | 你一定会表现得很好的 |
[00:31] | And remember, if you get into a jam, | 记住 一旦碰到麻烦 |
[00:32] | just do the impression I taught you. | 就来一段我教你的模仿秀 |
[00:34] | Hey. You can hang your clothes in me. | 嘿 你可以把你的衣服挂在我身体里 |
[00:38] | Christopher walk-in closet. | 克里斯托弗-步入式衣柜 |
[00:40] | I’m not doing that. | 我死也不会那么做 |
[00:42] | Okay, relax, mom. You’re working for grandpa. | 放松点 老妈 你是给外公干活 |
[00:44] | It’s not even a real job. | 都算不上真正意义上的工作 |
[00:45] | It’s like that summer when I worked for dad. | 就跟夏天时 我给老爸打工一样 |
[00:47] | He was just trying to make me feel good about myself. | 他只是试图在帮我树立信心 |
[00:49] | He didn’t really need my help. | 不是真的需要我帮忙 |
[00:50] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[00:51] | I needed your help distributing all those fliers. | 我确实需要你帮我分发宣传单 |
[00:53] | And I did. Wink, wink. | 我确实也分了 看我眼色 |
[00:56] | How are you already doing homework? | 你怎么现在就在做作业了 |
[00:58] | It’s junior year. I have to get good grades. | 我都高三了 得考好点才行 |
[01:00] | Don’t you know how competitive it is out there? | 你不知道现在外面竞争多激烈吗 |
[01:02] | Stop pressuring me! | 别再给我施加压力了 |
[01:03] | You know, this is what happens to kids | 好端端的小孩变成这副鬼样子 |
[01:04] | when they’re not sexually active. | 完全是因为缺乏性活动 |
[01:05] | Don’t you have some studying to do? | 你不用去学习吗 |
[01:07] | Please, it’s community college. | 拜托 我上的是社区大学 |
[01:08] | They tell you to bring a glue stick. | 他们只会让你带根固体胶去上学 |
[01:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:16] | Yes, this is he — him — me. | 没错 就是他 那位 我 |
[01:19] | Right the first time. | 第一次就说对了 |
[01:20] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[01:21] | Mitchell, that was it. | 米奇尔 就是这个 |
[01:22] | That was the call. I’m going in. | 等的就是这电话 我要过去了 |
[01:23] | Due to budget cuts, my position as middle-school music teacher | 由于预算削减 我的初中音乐教师岗位 |
[01:26] | has been eliminated, | 被撤销了 |
[01:27] | So I’ve been working as a high-school sub. | 所以我一直在当高中替补教师 |
[01:30] | Ka-ching! | 好耶 |
[01:31] | I never know when I’ll be summoned to swoop into action. | 我从没想到还会收到”使命召唤”呢 |
[01:34] | I’m kind of like batman. | 我有点像蝙蝠侠 |
[01:36] | But except for a bat-signal, I get a phone call. | 但我接到的不是蝙蝠求救图案 而是一通电话 |
[01:38] | Yeah, you found the one difference. | 是啊 你还是发现了点差异 |
[01:41] | I hate to miss her first day, | 我也不想错过她的开学日 |
[01:42] | but do you mind taking Lily to school? | 但你能送莉莉去学校吗 |
[01:44] | Oh, Cam, today? | 小卡 今天吗 |
[01:44] | I got to prep for my meeting with Charlie. | 我得准备跟查理的会面 |
[01:46] | I only get him for an hour | 我跟他只有一小时会谈时间 |
[01:47] | between his vacations in Aspen and Cabo. | 那还是趁着他在阿斯彭和卡波间的度假间隙 |
[01:49] | Okay, you need to confront him | 你得去当面跟他对质 |
[01:50] | and tell him his pathetic little midlife crisis | 告诉他 他那点无聊的中年危机 |
[01:52] | is making it impossible for you to do your job. | 会让你无法完成你的工作 |
[01:55] | Because he responds so well to criticism. | 因为他是个谦逊接受批评的人吗 |
[01:57] | No, he’ll fire me, and then we’ll end up | 不 他会炒了我 然后我们就不得不在 |
[01:59] | having to get married in your family’s barn. | 你家的谷仓里举行婚礼 |
[02:01] | Oh, well, we need to book that soon | 我们得抓紧时间预定了 |
[02:02] | because spring is hoedown season, | 因为春天是方形舞季 |
[02:04] | And then you get right into summer stock, so… | 接着又是夏季的剧团下乡演出 所以… |
[02:05] | I don’t believe any of that. | 我才不相信你说的 |
[02:06] | All right, if I’m gonna take Lily, I need to hurry. | 好了 如果要由我送莉莉 我得快点 |
[02:07] | Lily, sweetheart, let’s get you dressed. | 莉莉 甜心 快穿上衣服 |
[02:10] | Hey, I’ve been dressed for an hour. | 我衣服都穿好一小时了 |
[02:11] | Come on, I can’t be late. I’ll fall behind. | 快点 我可不能迟到 我会掉队的 |
[02:14] | Sometimes I forget to factor in the Asian. | 我有时总会忘记考虑她的亚洲人特性 |
[02:30] | Buddy, I know a new school can be scary, | 伙计 我知道新学校会有点令人恐惧 |
[02:32] | so a little advice — | 所以给你点小建议 |
[02:34] | Every time you meet someone new, pay them a compliment. | 你每碰到一个新朋友 就赞美对方几句 |
[02:38] | Like, um, “I love your hair.” | 比如 我喜欢你的头发 |
[02:41] | “Awesome kicks.” “You have a beautiful smile.” | 腿法不错啊 你笑起来真美 |
[02:44] | Okay, dad, I’ll tell that big guy over there | 好了 老爸 我去跟那边那个大块头说 |
[02:46] | that he’s got a beautiful smile. | 他笑起来很美 |
[02:47] | Fine. Skin, cheekbones, make it your own. | 很好 皮肤啊 颧骨啊 随你怎么编 |
[02:50] | Um, could you maybe not walk me all the way in? | 你能不能别一路跟着我进去 |
[02:52] | What? | 什么 |
[02:53] | I’ve got it from here. | 从这里开始我自己走就行 |
[02:55] | Sure. Yeah. Okay. Give your dad a — | 当然 好吧 跟你老爸抱 |
[02:59] | Off you go. Alex! | 去吧 艾丽克斯 |
[03:04] | Ay, Manny, why are you so quiet? | 曼尼 你为什么这么安静 |
[03:05] | Are you nervous because of your first day in high school? | 因为高中开学第一天而紧张吗 |
[03:08] | Mom, after spending a summer in Colombia, | 老妈 在哥伦比亚待了一个夏天 |
[03:10] | I’m a changed man. | 我已经脱胎换骨了 |
[03:11] | Oh, my God, what did you see?! | 天呐 你看到了什么 |
[03:12] | Nothing, | 没什么 |
[03:13] | but I am an international jet-setter now. | 但我现在是个乘过喷气飞机跨国旅行的阔少了 |
[03:15] | I’m sophisticated. | 我很高端大气上档次 |
[03:16] | And you think that the girls are gonna pick up on this? | 你觉得姑娘们会因为这个而注意你吗 |
[03:18] | If not, I still have my “Unaccompanied minor” Sign. | 如果不行 我还有个”无人照顾的儿童”的标志 |
[03:21] | Ay, I cannot believe | 我真不敢相信 |
[03:22] | that my little baby’s going to the high school. | 我的小宝贝都要上高中了 |
[03:25] | Mom, stop. You’re embarrassing me. | 老妈 快住手 你这是让我出丑呢 |
[03:29] | It’s my first day, too. I could use a hug. | 今天也是我开学第一天 我可以跟你抱抱 |
[03:32] | Go! | 滚出 |
[03:33] | – Hey, Gloria. – Hi, Phil. | -你好啊 歌洛莉亚 -好啊 菲尔 |
[03:35] | First day of high school, huh? | 高中开学第一天啊 |
[03:37] | Is Manny excited? | 曼尼兴奋吗 |
[03:38] | Ay, he was up at 5:00 in the morning, ironing. | 他今天早上5点就起床熨衣服了 |
[03:42] | Ay, but he does that, too, when he’s depressed, | 不过他郁闷的时候也这么做 |
[03:44] | so now I don’t know. | 我也不知道是什么情况 |
[03:45] | How was Luke? | 卢克怎么样 |
[03:46] | Great. Yeah, he had a hard time saying goodbye. | 很好啊 他挺舍不得跟我告别的 |
[03:49] | But, um, anyway, I think I’m gonna go get a cup of coffee. | 但是不管怎样 我要买杯咖啡去 |
[03:53] | – Can I go with you? – Yeah. | -我能跟你一起去吗 -行啊 |
[03:55] | Dude, I’m kind of working something here. | 老兄 我正在对美女发动攻势呢 |
[04:02] | How many trucks would that take? | 要几辆卡车 |
[04:03] | Give me a minute, Fred. | 等我一会儿 弗雷德 |
[04:05] | New girl just walked in. | 新来的姑娘来了 |
[04:07] | That’s disgusting. She’s my daughter. | 你这话真恶心 那是我女儿 |
[04:09] | Sweetheart, you look terrific. | 亲爱的 你看起来美极了 |
[04:11] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[04:12] | ’cause I have another blouse in — in here. | 因为我还带了领一件衬衫在…在这里 |
[04:14] | It’s the only thing in here, that and a pair of glasses | 里面只有这一样东西 衬衫和一副眼镜 |
[04:16] | In case I need to read something or look smarter. | 以防我需要读点什么 看起来聪明一点 |
[04:18] | Relax. | 放松 |
[04:19] | It’s your first day. | 今天是你第一天工作 |
[04:20] | Impossible to blow it. What are those? | 不会搞砸的 那是什么 |
[04:23] | Oh, cookies — I made them for the office. | 饼干 我给工作人员做的 |
[04:24] | Huge mistake. Fred, two more seconds. | 大错误 弗雷德 再给我点时间 |
[04:26] | I got a situation here. Put the cookies down. | 我这里出了点状况 把饼干放下 |
[04:29] | – Why? – You’re management. | -为什么 -你是管理层 |
[04:31] | Makes you look desperate. | 那让你显得费尽心机 |
[04:32] | Makes you look like you want everyone to like you. | 显得你很渴望让大家都喜欢你 |
[04:34] | I do want everyone to like me. | 我确实很想让大家都喜欢我 |
[04:35] | You want everyone to respect you. | 你想让大家都尊重你 |
[04:36] | You got to be tough. Keep your distance. | 你就得冷酷 树立距离感 |
[04:38] | Well, maybe we are different kinds of managers. | 也许我们是不同类型的管理人 |
[04:41] | Yeah, I’m yours. Just leave the cookies. | 是啊 但你归我管 把饼干留下吧 |
[04:45] | Look at you, my big first-grader. | 瞧瞧你 我的一年级宝贝 |
[04:48] | All right, I want you to make so many friends | 好了 我希望你交到很多朋友 |
[04:49] | and have so much fun. | 享受欢乐时光 |
[04:50] | Got to go! I can’t wait to learn! | 我得走了 迫不及待要去学习了 |
[04:53] | – Be careful! – What? | -小心点 -什么 |
[04:57] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:01] | Please do not be late. Let’s go. Looking good. | 请不要迟到 快点 情况不错 |
[05:04] | Uh, uh, Principal Brown? | 布朗校长 |
[05:06] | – Yes. – Hi. I’m Cameron Tucker. | -什么事 -你好 我是卡梅隆·塔克 |
[05:07] | I was called in to sub today. | 我接到了电话 要我今天代课 |
[05:08] | Oh, yeah, you’re in for Mrs. Hurley. Hello. | 对哦 你是来代替哈利老师的 你好 |
[05:10] | – Hello. – She has come down with a sudden case of rehab. | -你好 -她得去康复中心戒瘾 |
[05:13] | So do a good job | 好好干吧 |
[05:14] | ’cause this could be a permanent position. | 这可能是个长期职位 |
[05:16] | Well, prepare to feel like an old denim vest | 你就当自己是件结实的老牛仔背心吧 |
[05:17] | because I’m about to “Be-dazzling” You. | 因为我会亮瞎你的眼 |
[05:20] | I don’t know what that means, but okay. | 我不知道那是什么意思 但好吧 |
[05:23] | So, what am I teaching? | 我教哪门课 |
[05:24] | A.P. History. | 高阶历史 |
[05:28] | I desperately wanted that job. | 我十分想要那份工作 |
[05:29] | There was just one problem — | 但只有一个问题 |
[05:30] | I don’t know much about history. | 我对历史知之甚少 |
[05:32] | Do you know much biology? | 那你很了解生物吗 |
[05:33] | Not now, Mitchell. | 别犯贱 米奇尔 |
[05:34] | What about your science book or the French you took? | 你的科学或者法语怎么样 |
[05:36] | You’re lucky I love you. | 你真走运我很爱你 |
[05:37] | And I know that if you love me, too… | 我知道如果你也爱我 |
[05:38] | *What a wonderful world this would be* | *世界将会多么美好* |
[05:41] | I really was in a jam, though. | 我真的摊上麻烦了 |
[05:46] | My dad thinks that he can motivate his workers | 我爸觉得树立冷酷疏远的权威形象 |
[05:49] | by being a cold, distant authority figure. | 能激发员工的积极性 |
[05:52] | Well, if his style is so effective, riddle me this — | 如果他的方法那么有效 回答我这个问题 |
[05:56] | why didn’t I listen to him? | 为什么我从来不听他的 |
[05:59] | Hey. | 大家好 |
[06:00] | Hi. Sorry. I’m Claire. | 抱歉打扰了 我叫克莱尔 |
[06:02] | It’s my first day, so I thought I’d say hi. | 今天是我第一天来上班 所以我来打个招呼 |
[06:05] | – Oh. Hey. – Amazing. | -你好 -太神奇了 |
[06:07] | You guys are actually hanging out by the water cooler. | 你们居然真在冷水器旁边谈天说地 |
[06:11] | I have xerostomia. It’s chronic dry mouth. | 我得了口干症 长期口腔干燥 |
[06:13] | I’m — I’m so sorry. | 我 很抱歉 |
[06:15] | I-I-I-I was just doin’ a thang, you know, like… | 我只是随口说说 你知道的 就像… |
[06:19] | Anyway, | 话说回来 |
[06:22] | My door’s always open… to everyone. | 我办公室的大门一直为各位敞开 |
[06:25] | That’s Pritchett’s daughter. | 她是普里契特的女儿 |
[06:27] | Um, yeah, but I don’t want you to think of me like that. | 是的 但我不希望你们拘泥于我这个身份 |
[06:29] | I’m — I’m a friend. I’m a colleague. | 我是你们的朋友 是同事 |
[06:33] | I’m just like you. | 我就和你们一样 |
[06:34] | I’m Claire, you know — worker bee, just… | 我是克莱尔 勤劳的工蜂 |
[06:42] | Great to meet you. | 见到你们真好 |
[06:42] | Sorry to interrupt, and see you around. | 抱歉打扰了 回头见 |
[06:45] | I do — I got to do this one. | 我必须得表演一下 |
[06:48] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[06:51] | You can hang your clothes in me. | 你们可以在我身体里挂衣服 |
[06:53] | Christopher walk-in closet. | 克里斯托弗-步入式衣柜 |
[07:04] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[07:05] | Oh, sorry, folks. It’s closed. We’re shooting a commercial. | 二位 对不起 这里停业了 我们在拍广告 |
[07:07] | So annoying. | 真烦人 |
[07:09] | Listen, we just want to get a cup of coffee. | 我们只想喝杯咖啡 |
[07:10] | Actually, we’re short a couple of extras. | 其实我们还缺少两位群众演员 |
[07:12] | How would you two like to be in it? | 你们愿意帮忙吗 |
[07:15] | – Yes! – That sounds amazing. | -愿意 -听起来棒极了 |
[07:17] | Hey, um, I see a couple of old people. | 我看见了两位老人 |
[07:19] | This isn’t one of those catheter commercials, is it? | 这不是导尿管的广告吧 |
[07:21] | ‘Cause if it gets too descriptive, | 如果广告描述的太详细 |
[07:22] | I’m gonna squirm. | 我会浑身难受的 |
[07:23] | I just did it to myself. | 我刚刚就抖了一下 |
[07:26] | I did my best to cram for my lecture | 我尽全力备好了 |
[07:28] | on the revolutionary war, but, ugh. | 美国独立战争这堂课 但是 |
[07:30] | All those names and dates — it’s all so dry. | 所有的名字和日期都十分枯燥 |
[07:34] | Where’s the drama? | 怎样才能制造戏剧效果呢 |
[07:41] | Good morrow! | 早安 |
[07:42] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[07:43] | Oh, what is all this strange garb you adorn? | 你们穿的是什么奇怪的服饰 |
[07:46] | Are you trappers from the Canadian provinces? | 你们是从加拿大省来的捕兽者吗 |
[07:49] | Are you here to sell your beavers? | 你们是来卖海狸的吗 |
[07:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[07:53] | The 64-pence question. | 价值64便士的问题 |
[07:56] | I crossed the Delaware during the Revolutionary War. | 我在独立战争期间 曾穿过特拉华州 |
[08:00] | I spent a brutal winter in Valley Forge. | 我在福治河谷度过了寒冬 |
[08:05] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[08:06] | I-I have no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[08:08] | I-I swear I don’t know who this man is. | 我发誓我不认识这人 |
[08:10] | I’m George Washington, of course. | 我当然是乔治·华盛顿啦 |
[08:13] | Our syllabus says we’re supposed to cover | 教学大纲上写着 我们应该学习 |
[08:15] | Native Americans on the eve of colonization. | 美国原著民在殖民主义开始前的状况 |
[08:17] | Yes. Native Americans. Indians! | 是啊 美国原住民 印第安人 |
[08:20] | A majestic, peaceful people, | 威严和平的民族 |
[08:22] | who lived off the land and cried when they saw litter. | 他们依靠土地生存 看见垃圾时会哭泣 |
[08:25] | The textbook says many tribes were often at war, | 课本上写的是部落之间常常发生战争 |
[08:28] | with allegiances shifting all of the ti– | 朝秦暮楚 朝三… |
[08:29] | Shifting all the time! | 朝三暮四 |
[08:31] | So, were the Indians friends with the Colonists or not? | 那印第安人和殖民者到底是不是朋友 |
[08:35] | Ah! Yes. | 问得好 是的 |
[08:36] | I know one Indian | 我认识一个印第安人 |
[08:37] | who was friends with a construction worker, biker, | 他和建筑工人 骑车人 |
[08:39] | and traffic cop. | 以及交警都是好朋友 |
[08:42] | Uh, do y– nothing? | 你们 没反应吗 |
[08:43] | Seriously, nothing? | 没搞错吧 居然没反应 |
[08:44] | Okay, your parents are gonna love that joke. | 你们的爹妈会喜欢刚刚那笑话的 |
[08:48] | Okay, Pritchett, I’m here. You got a half-hour. | 好了 普里契特 我来了 你有半小时时间 |
[08:51] | I have my helicopter standing by on the roof. | 我的直升飞机在楼顶上等着 |
[08:53] | Is it even built for that? | 楼顶上能停直升飞机吗 |
[08:54] | No. That’s why you only have a half-hour. | 不能 所以你只有半小时 |
[08:56] | Well, I’m not sure that’s gonna be enough time. | 我不确定时间够不够 |
[08:57] | We have a ton to cover. | 我们要说好多事呢 |
[08:58] | We need to talk about new lease agreements | 我们得谈谈新的租赁合同 |
[09:00] | and the workers’ comp package. | 以及工人的薪资福利问题 |
[09:02] | 29 minutes. I think I hear creaking. | 只剩29分钟了 我好像听到了嘎吱声 |
[09:05] | Daddy, I’m bored. | 爹地 我好无聊 |
[09:08] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[09:08] | This is why I shouldn’t come into work between vacations. | 所以我不该在假期之间来工作 |
[09:11] | Why don’t you sit at Natalie’s desk | 你去坐在娜塔莉的桌子旁 |
[09:12] | and pretend to be my assistant, sweetie? | 假装是我的助理好吗 亲爱的 |
[09:14] | Sorry about that. My niece is coming to pick her up. | 抱歉 我侄女马上就来接走她 |
[09:17] | Lily had an incident at school today where she — | 莉莉今天在学校出了场事故 她… |
[09:19] | Hey, Pritchett, | 普里契特 |
[09:20] | you’re not some hot single mom i’m trying to seduce, | 你又不是我想勾引的单身辣妈 |
[09:22] | so I don’t need to hear about your kid. | 我没必要听你唠叨你家小孩 |
[09:23] | Fair enough. So, lease agreements. | 有道理 好吧 租赁合同 |
[09:25] | Okay, I’m getting some push-back on the Miami location. | 迈阿密那处房产有些推迟 |
[09:29] | Mr. Pritchett, I have a Haley here to see you. | 普里契特先生 有位海莉小姐找你 |
[09:32] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:33] | Hi, sweetheart. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[09:35] | I’m in the middle of a meeting with my boss, | 我在和我老板开会呢 |
[09:36] | but thank you so much for helping me out. | 万分感谢你来帮我 |
[09:38] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[09:39] | My last class is a pass/fail. | 我上节课只给及格或不及格 |
[09:40] | And it’s community college, so it’s pass. | 那是社区大学 所以肯定会及格 |
[09:43] | Hi. Charlie Bingham. | 你好 我是查理·宾汉姆 |
[09:45] | Look at your eyes. | 瞧瞧你美丽的双眸 |
[09:47] | Oh. I-I can’t. | 我看不到 |
[09:50] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[09:51] | What do you think of these pants? | 你觉得我的裤子怎么样 |
[09:52] | It’s part of our new collection. | 是我们的新款之一 |
[09:54] | It’s, uh, a lot of zippers. | 有好多拉链啊 |
[09:56] | It’s too many, right? | 太多了 是吧 |
[09:57] | And they poke into my thigh when I’m in my helicopter. | 当我坐直升机时 拉链都戳进了我的大腿 |
[09:59] | ‘Cause I have a helicopter. It’s not a big deal. | 因为我有直升飞机 没什么大不了的 |
[10:01] | Okay, so, anyway, thank you. | 总之 谢谢你 |
[10:02] | You seem to know a lot about fashion. | 你好像很了解时尚 |
[10:04] | I’d like to get your opinion on a few things. | 关于几件衣服的款式 我想问问你的意见 |
[10:06] | – Sure. – Yeah? | -当然啦 -可以吗 |
[10:07] | – Yeah. – Actually, no, she — she needs to stay and watch Lily. | -可以 -其实不行 她得留下来照看莉莉 |
[10:09] | Yeah, you can do that. | 你去照看吧 |
[10:11] | Hey, princess. Hey. | 你好啊 小公主 |
[10:13] | I love kids. | 我超爱小孩子 |
[10:17] | Daddy’s office. | 爹地的办公室 |
[10:19] | You sound like a little girl. | 你讲话才像小女孩呢 |
[10:25] | Hey, you wanted to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[10:26] | Thanks for “Bzzzing” By. | 谢谢你”凑空”过来 |
[10:28] | I hope you weren’t in the middle of a “Thang.” | 我希望你”木有”在忙呢 |
[10:30] | Okay, that did get a little away from me. | 好吧 刚刚我确实有点失控 |
[10:32] | But to be fair, I broke the ice. | 但说实话 我打破了坚冰 |
[10:34] | Everybody thinks you’re a dummy. | 每个人都觉得你是个傻瓜 |
[10:36] | Not everybody. No, as a matter of fact, | 不是每个人 不是的 实际上 |
[10:37] | One of the guys in the break room asked me to lunch. | 休息室有个人约我共进午餐呢 |
[10:39] | – His name is Todd. – Don’t say Todd. | -他名叫陶德 -别说是陶德啊 |
[10:40] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[10:41] | You cannot go to lunch with Todd. | 你不能和陶德一起共进午餐 |
[10:43] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[10:43] | You can’t be associated with him. | 你不能和他有什么往来 |
[10:46] | Up until an hour ago, | 直到一小时前 |
[10:47] | he was the office weirdo. | 他的”办公室怪胎”身份都无人动摇 |
[10:48] | But he was nice to me, | 但他对我很好啊 |
[10:49] | And he helped me set up my computer. | 他还帮我装电脑呢 |
[10:50] | Yeah, that’s his job. For now. | 是啊 那就是他的工作 暂时是的 |
[10:53] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[10:54] | I’m firing him as soon as I can find an I.T. Guy | 我一找到新的IT人才就会炒了他 |
[10:56] | who shows up on time | 只要那个人能准时上班 |
[10:57] | and doesn’t creep out the office. | 而且不会让办公室其他人觉得讨厌 |
[10:59] | I can’t cancel on the one person who was nice to me. | 我不能取消跟他的约定 他是唯一对我好的人 |
[11:01] | You can, but you won’t, | 你可以取消 但你不会取消的 |
[11:02] | ’cause you’re the type of person who brings cookies to the office. | 因为你是那种会带饼干到办公室来的人 |
[11:05] | Where are they? | 饼干哪儿去了 |
[11:05] | Okay, we’re done here. | 好了 没什么好说的了 |
[11:07] | Okay, folks, you’re just having a normal conversation, | 好了 大伙儿 你们就装作随意交谈 |
[11:11] | a typical day in a coffee shop, all right? | 就像平常在咖啡店里那样 明白吗 |
[11:12] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[11:15] | Here we go, guys. | 开始了哦 大家 |
[11:16] | And…action! | 准备 开拍 |
[11:20] | How have you been, Roy? | 你最近怎么样 罗伊 |
[11:21] | Ah, a little down. | 心情有点低落 |
[11:23] | Helen and I really miss the kids, | 海伦和我真的很想念孩子们 |
[11:25] | But we just can’t afford to visit them right now. | 但我们现在没钱去探望他们 |
[11:27] | – Have you considered a reverse mortgage? – What’s that? | -你们考虑过反向抵押贷款吗 -那是什么 |
[11:30] | – You have equity in your home, right? – This coffee is delicious! | -你的房子是有产权的对吧 -咖啡真好喝啊 |
[11:32] | All right, you two in the back, we can hear you, | 后面的二位 我们听到你们的声音了 |
[11:35] | So just mime your conversation. | 你们能像演哑剧一样用手势对话吗 |
[11:36] | Mime — mime — I knew that. | 哑剧 哑剧 我懂的 |
[11:37] | I was already doing that, so just follow my lead. | 我刚刚就是那样做的 跟着我做就行了 |
[11:39] | Okay, sorry, sorry. We’ll do it again. | 好的 抱歉 我们再来一次 |
[11:41] | But everything else is okay? | 但我们的其他表现都可以吗 |
[11:43] | You haven’t done anything else. | 你们还没做其他什么事 |
[11:45] | – So, yeah? – Back to one, guys. | -所以是说可以吗 -重新开始 |
[11:48] | Action. | 开拍 |
[11:50] | How have you been, Roy? | 你最近怎么样 罗伊 |
[11:51] | Ah, a little down. | 心情有点低落 |
[11:53] | Helen and I really miss the kids, | 海伦和我真的很想念孩子们 |
[11:54] | But we just can’t afford to visit them right now. | 但我们现在没钱去探望他们 |
[11:57] | – Have you considered a reverse mortgage? – What’s that? | -你们考虑过反向抵押贷款吗 -那是什么 |
[12:00] | You have equity in your home, right? | 你的房子是有产权的对吧 |
[12:01] | – Sure, we do. – What are they doing? | -当然了 -他们在搞什么呢 |
[12:03] | Is she answering an imaginary phone? | 她是在假装接电话吗 |
[12:05] | Oh, that sounds too good to be true. | 那简直好得令人难以置信啊 |
[12:07] | Don’t take my word for it. | 你可以不用听我的 |
[12:08] | Here’s Henry Winkler to tell you more. | 接下来亨利·维克纳会给你做更详细的介绍 |
[12:10] | Okay, cut. | 好了 停 |
[12:12] | Couple in the back. | 后面的那一对 |
[12:14] | Yep. No, I know. I know. Bigger? | 在 不 我懂了 再大点声吗 |
[12:17] | The native Americans and the settlers | 美国原著民和殖民者 |
[12:19] | had two completely different ideas of land ownership. | 对土地所有权的观念完全不同 |
[12:22] | Eventually, these differences would lead to war. | 最终 这些不同将引发战争 |
[12:26] | Oh. Look, goose bumps. | 快看 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[12:31] | Okay, yes. Uh, class dismissed. | 好了 就到这儿吧 下课 |
[12:35] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[12:36] | Thank you so much for stepping in. Oh, and I promise, | 谢谢你半路拔刀相助 我保证 |
[12:39] | Tomorrow, I will do my best to be more prepared. | 明天我一定课前做好充分准备 |
[12:41] | Tomorrow? Why won’t Mrs. Hurley be back? | 明天吗 哈利老师不是回来了吗 |
[12:43] | Well, I don’t want to be indelicate, | 我也不想说出这么无礼的话 |
[12:45] | But the good news is, is I might be your permanent teacher. | 但好消息是 我可能会成为你的专职老师 |
[12:48] | – I don’t want you to be my permanent teacher. – Oh, what? | -我不希望你成为我的专职老师 -怎么 |
[12:50] | You’d rather have a raging alcoholic? | 你更希望一个大酒鬼来当你的老师吗 |
[12:52] | Listen to me. | 听好了 |
[12:52] | I’ve worked nonstop to build the perfect academic record, | 我孜孜不倦地学习 才取得这么好的成绩 |
[12:55] | And I’m not going to let you screw it up now. | 我可不会让你给毁了 |
[12:57] | I have an A.P. Test in 160 days, | 我160天后就要进行高阶考试了 |
[12:59] | and I need to ace it. | 我必须名列前茅 |
[13:01] | Can you get me there or not? | 你能助我登上顶峰吗 |
[13:03] | I can rally like the brave men of the Alamo. | 我可以像阿拉摩的勇士一般重振旗鼓 |
[13:06] | You do realize that all the men of the alamo died? | 你知道阿拉摩的勇士全死光了吧 |
[13:08] | They all died! | 他们全死了 |
[13:13] | Ruthie’s older, so she thinks she’s the boss. | 露希年长一些 所以她觉得自己就是老大 |
[13:16] | But for a little guy, Stu holds his own. | 但对于一个小家伙来说 斯顿自有一套 |
[13:19] | They can be a handful. | 他们有时候挺难伺候的 |
[13:20] | But, god, they make me laugh so hard, you know? | 但是 他们总让我笑得肚子疼 |
[13:24] | I did not know you could even tell the gender of a turtle. | 我不知道你连乌龟的性别都可以区分开呢 |
[13:26] | Oh, yeah. | 那当然了 |
[13:27] | It’s called “Sexing the turtle,” And it’s an eight-step process. | 那叫”乌龟辨雌雄”大法 总共有8步 |
[13:30] | Now, let’s pretend your hand is a turtle. | 现在我们假装你的手就是一只乌龟 |
[13:32] | – Okay. – What you do is you flip it over. | -好的 -你要把它翻过身来 |
[13:34] | And then you have to look right into — | 然后你要仔细瞧瞧它的… |
[13:35] | Oh, okay. I get it. I get it. I think I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 我懂了 我想明白了 |
[13:38] | Oh. I know. I’m droning on, aren’t I? | 我懂的 我的说教太无聊了 对吧 |
[13:42] | Please, stop. Please stop! | 停下 求你快停下 |
[13:44] | You’re not. You’re not. | 你没有啦 你没有啦 |
[13:45] | I am. But enough about my family. | 我就是的 不过我的家庭情况介绍得够多了 |
[13:47] | Tell me about yours. | 跟我说说你的家庭吧 |
[13:48] | All right, well, my husband Phil’s a realtor. | 好啊 我丈夫菲尔是个房地产中介 |
[13:50] | That’s funny. I’m buying a house. | 真巧啊 我刚好想买房呢 |
[13:52] | Why? When? | 为什么 什么时候 |
[13:53] | Actually, we have the final walk-through today, | 实际上 我们今天就要进行最后的看房 |
[13:55] | Sign the papers tomorrow. | 明天就签合同了 |
[13:57] | Th-that’s a really big deal, Todd. | 那 那可是件大事 陶德 |
[13:59] | Yeah, and it’s a bit of a stretch for us, too, | 是啊 而且对我们也挺艰难的 |
[14:02] | But, uh, no, the time is right. | 但是 不行 现在时机正好 |
[14:04] | We’re just — we’re gonna do it. | 我们 我们一定要买 |
[14:05] | “We” is you and the turtles? | “我们”指的是你和乌龟们吗 |
[14:08] | No, me and my wife. | 不 是我和我妻子 |
[14:10] | A w– I’m sorry. | 妻…我很抱歉 |
[14:11] | You didn’t mention your wife. That’s great. | 你没说你有妻子啊 那太棒了 |
[14:12] | I bet she’s got a big, fancy, high-paying job, right? | 我猜她的工作一定高端又高薪吧 |
[14:15] | Uh, she’s getting her master’s. | 她正在攻读硕士学位 |
[14:17] | – In? – Latin. | -哪方面的 -拉丁文 |
[14:19] | Oh, Todd. | 陶德呀 |
[14:22] | This may not be the best time to buy a house. | 现在或许不是买房的最佳时机 |
[14:26] | I hate to be the one to break this to you — | 我也不想做坏人 来跟你说这些 |
[14:28] | Oh. No, no, no, no, I got this. | 不不不 我来买单 |
[14:30] | No, you don’t. | 不 不用了 |
[14:34] | Stand by, everyone. | 大家预备 |
[14:36] | I really felt like I nailed that last one. | 我真觉得我上一条拍得特别好 |
[14:39] | I still feel so stiff. | 我还是觉得很不入戏 |
[14:40] | I don’t know what to pretend saying. | 我都不知道该假装说什么才好 |
[14:42] | You’re thinking too much. Just draw from your own life. | 你想得太多了 就从你的现实生活出发就好 |
[14:45] | Like, how was your day today? | 比如 你今天过得怎么样 |
[14:47] | Lousy. My own son didn’t want to hug me. | 糟透了 我的亲儿子不想跟我拥抱 |
[14:50] | Okay, so use that. | 好吧 就用上这种情绪 |
[14:51] | My character, Dr. Stephen Wilson, | 我的角色 叫斯蒂芬·威尔逊医生 |
[14:53] | Is also sad because his son wouldn’t take his advice | 也很伤心 因为他儿子不肯听他的建议 |
[14:57] | And he wanted to be dropped off a block away from school. | 而且他想在距学校一个街区远的地方就下车 |
[15:00] | He expected that from his daughters | 他能理解他的女儿们这么做 |
[15:01] | But thought his son would be different. | 他以为他的儿子会不一样呢 |
[15:04] | That’s so sad. | 那太可悲了 |
[15:05] | But Dr. Stephen wilson is not going to let that | 但斯蒂芬医生是不会让这件事 |
[15:07] | ruin breakfast with his mistress. | 毁了他和情人的早餐时光 |
[15:11] | You know, maybe it’s just time for us to — | 其实 或许我们现在是时候 |
[15:14] | to accept that we have to let them go. | 放开他们的手了 |
[15:19] | Maybe it is. | 或许是吧 |
[15:21] | Okay, everyone, here we go. We’re rolling. | 好了 大家 开始了 摄像机要开拍了 |
[15:25] | And action! | 开始 |
[15:27] | How have you been, Roy? | 你最近怎么样 罗伊 |
[15:28] | Ah, a little down. | 心情有点低落 |
[15:30] | Helen and I really miss the kids, | 海伦和我真的很想念孩子们 |
[15:31] | But we just can’t afford to visit them right now. | 但我们现在没钱去探望他们 |
[15:34] | – Have you considered a reverse mortgage? – What’s that? | -你们考虑过反向抵押贷款吗 -那是什么 |
[15:38] | Uh, you have equity in your home, right? | 你的房子是有产权的对吧 |
[15:41] | – Sure, we do. – Please, no crying. | -当然 -请你别哭 |
[15:42] | You’re gonna make me cry, too. | 你哭我也想哭了 |
[15:43] | Well, essentially the bank buys your house. | 本质上来说就是银行买下了你的房子 |
[15:46] | But you still get to live in it. | 但你依然可以住在里面 |
[15:48] | That sounds too good to be true. | 那简直好得令人难以置信啊 |
[15:50] | Don’t take my word for it. | 你可以不用听我的 |
[15:51] | Here’s Henry Winkler to tell us more. | 接下来亨利·维克纳会给你做更详细的介绍 |
[15:54] | I don’t want the Fonz to see me like this. | 我可不想让方奇看到我这个样子 |
[15:59] | It’s a prototype. It can withstand | 这件是样品 可以抵挡住 |
[16:01] | the most extreme temperatures on the planet. | 地球上最极端的温度 |
[16:03] | It’s waterproof, and it wicks sweat. | 防水面料 可以去除汗水 |
[16:05] | It also repels women. | 那也会令女人却步 |
[16:07] | I know. I hate it. I’ll burn it tonight! | 我知道 我讨厌这件 今晚我就烧掉 |
[16:09] | Aah! Actually, it doesn’t burn. | 事实上 这个烧不掉 |
[16:11] | Anyway, if we could get back to the lease agreements here. | 好啦 我们继续说租赁合同 |
[16:14] | You’re amazing. How would you fix it? | 你太厉害了 你觉得该怎么改 |
[16:16] | It’s too boxy. | 太宽松了 |
[16:17] | Probably have to take it in here… | 也许可以改成这样 |
[16:19] | – Right. – …and here. | -没错 -还有这里 |
[16:20] | Yeah, I probably overdo it in the gym. | 我健身健得有些过了 |
[16:22] | Stupid 7% body fat. | 该死的7%的身体脂肪 |
[16:24] | Okay, so getting back to work. | 好吧 继续工作 |
[16:26] | We are working. Why are we working?! | 我们在工作 为什么要工作 |
[16:27] | I got to go to Cabo. Hey, you want to come with me? | 我得去卡波了 你想和我一起去吗 |
[16:31] | Oh, I’ve, uh, never been to Cabo. | 我从未去过卡波 |
[16:33] | Yeah, she’s not going to cabo ’cause she’s half your age. | 她不会去卡波 因为你老得能当她爹了 |
[16:35] | – How old are you? – Who cares? | -你多大了 -谁在乎这个 |
[16:36] | Pretty soon, I’m gonna look 20. | 很快 我就会面如二十少年郎 |
[16:38] | I’ve been meditating in one of those pressurized eggs. | 我一直在密封蛋内冥想[类似太空舱] |
[16:40] | Well, if I went to cabo, | 如果我去卡波 |
[16:41] | what would the sleeping situation be? | 睡眠情况会是怎样的 |
[16:44] | Not much. | 没什么时间睡 |
[16:44] | Okay, no, that is enough! No! No! | 好了 够了 调戏到此为止 |
[16:46] | She is my niece! | 她是我的外甥女 |
[16:48] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[16:49] | This pathetic midlife crisis of yours | 你这种可悲的中年危机 |
[16:50] | is — is hurting the company, | 危害到了公司 |
[16:52] | and I’m getting so sick of cleaning up your messes. | 我已经厌倦了给你擦屁股 |
[16:54] | Y-you need to focus and you need to start acting your age — | 你需要集中精神 你的行为要与年龄相符 |
[16:57] | Your — your real age, not your egg age. | 你真正的年龄 而不是”蛋内”年龄 |
[17:03] | Normally, if someone talked to me that way, I’d fire him. | 通常来说 有人跟我这样说话 我会炒掉他 |
[17:08] | But I respect your honesty. I respect your passion. | 但我尊重你的诚实 尊重你的激情 |
[17:13] | It’s like me. I’m a very passionate man. | 和我一样 我也是一个很有激情的男人 |
[17:15] | Just focus. | 集中精神做正事 |
[17:15] | You’re right. You’re right. You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 |
[17:18] | What’s that creaking? | 那个嘎吱声是怎么回事 |
[17:22] | Hut! Hike! | 预备 开球 |
[17:24] | Oh, hey, you’re going the wrong way! | 你跑错方向了 |
[17:26] | That’s the wrong way! No! | 方向错了 不是 |
[17:27] | Wait. I’m sorry. You’re right. | 等等 对不起 你是对的 |
[17:30] | Uh, excuse me, principal Brown. | 打扰下 布朗校长 |
[17:32] | Yikes. You know, most subs just play a movie. | 妈呀 大多数代课老师就在课上放部电影算了 |
[17:35] | All right, do something different, guys. | 好啦 来点不同的 同学们 |
[17:37] | Uh, listen, I-I can’t be your history teacher. | 听我说 我不能做历史老师 |
[17:39] | Those kids work so hard, and they deserve someone | 那些孩子学习非常努力 他们值得拥有 |
[17:43] | who knows the material and can inspire them, so… | 真才实学 并且可以激励他们的老师 所以 |
[17:47] | If you say so. | 随你吧 |
[17:49] | Hey, I was wondering, | 我想问下 |
[17:49] | what kind of play was that you were running? | 你这是在训练什么战术 |
[17:50] | Was that supposed to be a slant? | 是侧攻吗 |
[17:52] | Our freshman coach quit. | 高一的教练辞职了 |
[17:53] | I’m just a glorified babysitter. | 我这是变相在做保姆 |
[17:55] | Well, your receiver needs to learn to run his routes, | 接球手需要学习跑位 |
[17:57] | or the quarterback’s never gonna be able to hit him. | 否则四分卫不可能把球传给他 |
[17:58] | – I-I played in college. – Oh. Okay. | -我在大学时打过校队 -好的 |
[18:01] | Hey, Tyler, you need to learn to run your routes. | 泰勒 你需要学习跑位 |
[18:03] | What routes? | 什么位 |
[18:05] | Yeah, what routes? | 对 什么位 |
[18:07] | Well, you’re gonna line up here. | 在这里就位 |
[18:09] | Take three steps. | 跑三步 |
[18:10] | One, two, three — plant right, | 一二三 到这里 |
[18:12] | Open left 45 degrees up the field. | 左45度跑向球场 |
[18:14] | Okay, why don’t we try it again? | 不如再来一次 |
[18:16] | Try it again! Tip! | 再来一次 |
[18:17] | Put some zip on the ball, 18! | 投球时要用力 18号 |
[18:19] | Hut, hut, hike! | 预备 开球 |
[18:21] | Hit him! | 扔给他 |
[18:23] | Better. Better. Good job. Circle back up. | 有进步 做得好 再来一次 |
[18:26] | All right, anyway, thank you for the opportunity. | 总之 感谢你给我这个机会 |
[18:28] | Hey, hey, how would you like to take over this team? | 你想接管这支球队吗 |
[18:31] | Well, well, that’s an interesting offer. | 这个提议真有趣 |
[18:33] | – How much does it pay? – Nothing. | -工资多少 -没有 |
[18:34] | Are you firm on that? | 你确定吗 |
[18:35] | Yeah, but there’s a gym-teacher position available. | 确定 但现在有体育老师的空缺 |
[18:37] | – It’s all yours if you coach. – Can I wear shorts? | -你做教练这活儿就归你了 -我可以穿短裤吗 |
[18:39] | Yeah, and you get a whistle, too. | 可以 还有口哨给你 |
[18:40] | Oh, I always get a whistle when I wear shorts. | 我穿短裤时总是有人对我吹口哨 |
[18:43] | I humbly accept your offer. | 我谦卑地接受您给的这份工作 |
[18:45] | Huddle up, boys! Let’s go! Hustle! | 集合 同学们 来吧 快点 |
[18:47] | Do you know what hustle means, 10?! | 你知道快点是什么意思吗 10号 |
[18:49] | It really wasn’t bad. | 没那么糟糕 |
[18:51] | Todd is a very interesting guy when you get to know him. | 等你了解他 就会知道陶德是个非常有趣的人 |
[18:53] | Did he tell you about his turtles, little Lulu and Stan? | 他给你讲了他的乌龟吗 小露露和斯坦 |
[18:56] | Ruthie and Stu. | 是露希和斯顿 |
[18:57] | That’s the name he picks? | 他取了这名字吗 |
[18:58] | “Turtle stew”? Idiot! | 乌龟斯”炖” 白痴 |
[19:00] | Well, there was one little situation that came up, | 出了点小状况 |
[19:02] | but I think I handled it pretty well. | 但我觉得我处理得很好 |
[19:04] | – He’s about to make, um, kind of a big — Hold on. | -他准备做一个大的… -等等 |
[19:06] | Margaret, why can’t I log in here? | 玛格丽特 我为什么不能登录 |
[19:09] | What’s wrong with my computer? | 我的电脑出什么问题了 |
[19:11] | The whole system’s down. | 整个系统都挂了 |
[19:12] | No one can access files. We can’t get online. | 看不到文档 也上不了网 |
[19:15] | Where’s Todd? | 陶德在哪里 |
[19:16] | We can’t find him anywhere, and his yaris is gone. | 到处都找不到他 他的丰田车也没看到了 |
[19:19] | – Where are my files?! – What the hell? | -我的文档呢 -搞什么鬼 |
[19:21] | I-I might know a little something about this. | 这事我可能知道一点原因 |
[19:25] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[19:27] | Kind of told Todd that you were gonna fire him. | 告诉陶德你打算炒掉他 |
[19:30] | – What?! – I had to. | -什么 -我必须说 |
[19:31] | Dad, he’s about to buy a house. | 爸 他准备买房子 |
[19:33] | But he was fine with it. | 但他没什么意见 |
[19:34] | He hugged me and thanked me | 他拥抱了我 谢了我 |
[19:35] | and told me that it gave him time to make a plan. | 告诉我这让他有时间早做安排 |
[19:42] | Gentlemen, today is a new beginning. | 先生们 今天是全新的开始 |
[19:46] | And that can be scary. | 新的开始可能很可怕 |
[19:49] | How did it go, Mr. Jet-setter? | 第一天还好吗 阔少 |
[19:52] | Good. Really good. | 很好 非常好 |
[19:54] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[19:56] | No. | 不想 |
[20:00] | I’m gonna ask things of you that may not make sense right now. | 我对你们的要求 也许你们现在不太明白 |
[20:03] | See you tomorrow, Luke. | 明天见 卢克 |
[20:04] | Not if I see you first. | 除非我先见到你 |
[20:06] | There it is! There’s that smile. | 就是这样 笑容多灿烂 |
[20:10] | But they will. | 但总有一天会懂的 |
[20:11] | – Hey, dad. – Hey, buddy. | -老爸 -小家伙 |
[20:16] | – We’re at school. – Yep. | -校园里不要勾肩搭背 -好的 |
[20:19] | Success is not guaranteed. | 没人可以保证必然胜利 |
[20:22] | It is not handed to you. | 胜利不是唾手可得的 |
[20:25] | Success is earned. | 要争取才会有胜利 |
[20:29] | How’s that data entry going? | 数据输入得怎么样 |
[20:30] | Good. I am up to 1998. | 很好 已经到1998年了 |
[20:33] | Ah, that’s when I’d already been doing the job 20 years. | 那时候我做这份工作差不多已经20年了 |
[20:36] | So maybe I should listen to you? | 也许我应该听你的 |
[20:38] | Get you home a lot earlier. | 那样你就可以提早回家了 |
[20:40] | Thanks, boss. | 谢谢你 老板 |
[20:42] | Today, we are forging a new path, people! | 今天 我们在开拓一条新的道路 同学们 |
[20:46] | The only thing we have to fear is fear itself! | 唯一能让我们恐惧的 就是恐惧本身 |
[20:49] | Wrong president. | 总统名言对应错位 |
[20:50] | – Just keep pushing! – Okay. | -给我推 -遵旨 |