时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gloria, honey! | 歌洛莉亚 亲爱的 |
[00:01] | I’m ready whenever you are! | 我随时都能出发 |
[00:02] | We should hurry. The reservation’s at 7:00. | 我们得快点了 预定时间是七点 |
[00:04] | Claire, where are you? | 克莱尔 你在哪儿 |
[00:06] | Okay, see you in two. | 好 两分钟后见 |
[00:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[00:14] | I’m striking a seductive pose for your mother. | 我想摆个性感僚人的姿势给你妈看 |
[00:16] | Gross. But I like the suit. Is that new? | 真恶 不过我喜欢这套西装 新的吗 |
[00:18] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:19] | Now that his honey gots her own money, | 爹爹的小心肝都开始挣钱了 |
[00:21] | daddy went and snagged hisself some new threads, girl. | 爹爹自然要给自己买套新衣裳 闺女 |
[00:24] | Hands down, your funniest voice. | 这绝对是你最搞笑的声音 |
[00:25] | Bordering on the offensive. | 快让人觉得恶心了 |
[00:27] | Listen, I’m a realtor, | 你看 我是房地产经纪人 |
[00:29] | and I work a lot with families, | 得与很多家庭打交道 |
[00:30] | so normally, I dial the sexy back to five, | 所以通常我不能表现得太性感 |
[00:32] | but Claire’s been working very hard lately. | 但克莱尔最近工作非常辛苦 |
[00:36] | So tonight… | 所以今晚… |
[00:43] | Stick around if you want to see | 留下来看你们的妈妈 |
[00:43] | your mom’s tongue fall out of her mouth. | 被我迷得口水直流吧 |
[00:45] | Not unless you want to see my lunch fall out of mine. | 还是算了 除非你想看我把午饭吐出来 |
[00:49] | Oh, I’m sorry I am late. | 抱歉我回来晚了 |
[00:51] | Traffic was horrible. | 路上实在是太堵了 |
[00:52] | Sounds like someone could use a tall drink of water. | 看起来有人急需一大杯水啊 |
[00:55] | Yeah, right. Water. | 是啊 对 水 |
[01:00] | Luke, what did I tell you about | 卢克 我是怎么跟你说 |
[01:01] | leaning back on that thing? | 坐在椅子上向后仰的 |
[01:02] | I don’t know. “Don’t”? | 不知道 是”不许这样”吗 |
[01:03] | Honey, what are you still doing here? | 亲爱的 你怎么还在这里 |
[01:04] | You’re supposed to be babysitting Joe. | 你应该去照看乔了啊 |
[01:06] | Yeah, but I have to drop off Alex to watch Lily first, | 是 但我得先载艾丽克斯去照看莉莉 |
[01:08] | and she’s still not ready. | 但她还没准备好 |
[01:09] | She can’t be concerned about her looks, right? | 她不会是在穿衣打扮什么的吧 |
[01:11] | – I can hear you! – I’m kidding. | -我听得见 -我开玩笑的 |
[01:13] | I’m just saying, | 我只是想说 |
[01:14] | it’d be sad to think she actually tries. | 如果她还试图打扮就挺可悲的 |
[01:15] | – Heard that, too! – It was a joke! | -又听到了 -开玩笑的啦 |
[01:17] | Man, do big ears actually hear better? | 老天 大耳朵真的听得更清楚吗 |
[01:19] | Oh, my God, just stop talking. | 我的天哪 别再说了 |
[01:21] | Okay, girls. | 好了 姑娘们 |
[01:22] | It’s time for you guys to hit the road. | 你们该出发啦 |
[01:25] | Okay, bye. | 好了 再见 |
[01:25] | – Oh, yeah, bye. – Bye. | -再见 -拜拜 |
[01:26] | Why aren’t you going with them? | 你为什么不跟她们一起去 |
[01:27] | He wanted to stay home. | 他想待在家里 |
[01:28] | I said it was okay. | 我同意了 |
[01:30] | – By himself? – It’s fine. | -他自己吗 -没关系的 |
[01:31] | If he’s old enough to watch “The Walking Dead” with me… | 如果他能和我一起看《行尸走肉》 |
[01:33] | – He’s not. – then he’s old enough | -他还不行 -他就可以 |
[01:34] | – to stay home alone. – He’s not. | -一个人待在家里了 -他还不行 |
[01:36] | Claire, he’s not a little boy anymore. | 克莱尔 他不是小孩子了 |
[01:40] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[01:41] | See how deep his voice is? | 你听他的声音多么低沉 |
[01:45] | Are you okay?! | 你还好吗 |
[02:02] | Oh, this is Haley. | 是海莉的短信 |
[02:03] | “Be there in 5. Alex took ducking forever.” | “五点到 艾丽克斯特么磨蹭死了” |
[02:06] | Oh, it’s fine. You know what? | 没关系 你知道吗 |
[02:07] | We have to pick the “Save the date” card. | 我们得选一张”预留时间”卡片 |
[02:08] | I’m at a loss. | 我好纠结 |
[02:09] | Can we just do it tomorrow? | 我们能明天再选吗 |
[02:10] | I hate the way my dad looks at us when we’re late, | 我讨厌我们迟到时我爸看我们的眼神 |
[02:12] | like we’re two silly queens | 就好像我们是两个傻基佬 |
[02:13] | blasting disco music, | 一边听迪斯科音乐 |
[02:14] | primping, losing track of time. | 一边梳洗打扮 毫无时间观念 |
[02:16] | Wow, it gets really busy in that head, huh? | 你这小脑瓜想象力真丰富 |
[02:19] | Okay, quick. Which one do you like? | 快点 你喜欢哪一张 |
[02:20] | – Uh, that one. – Really? | -那张 -真的吗 |
[02:21] | I think you picked too quick. | 我觉得你太草率了 |
[02:22] | No, I didn’t. I really like that one. | 不 没有 我真的很喜欢那张 |
[02:24] | I really like this one. | 我真的很喜欢这张 |
[02:25] | Well, then, why did you ducking ask me? | 那你特么为什么还要问我 |
[02:26] | Fine, goes with yours. | 好吧 听你的 |
[02:27] | Well, if that’s the one you really like. | 如果你真喜欢的话 就听你的 |
[02:29] | Can you just get ready? | 你能快点准备好吗 |
[02:30] | Yeah. Lily, hit it. | 行 莉莉 开始 |
[02:31] | On it! | 遵命 |
[02:38] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快点 快点走啊 快点 |
[02:40] | I’ve never seen you so excited about a restaurant. | 我从没见你这么迫不及待要去一家餐厅 |
[02:42] | I’ve waited six weeks for this reservation. | 这次预定我已经等了六周了 |
[02:44] | They have an Australian Wagyu beef | 那家餐厅有澳大利亚神户牛肉 |
[02:47] | that’s supposed to change your life. | 简直会颠覆你的人生 |
[02:49] | In the way heart disease changes your life? | 通过心脏病颠覆你的人生吗 |
[02:51] | Because you’re a pillar of health. | 你真是健康的使者 |
[02:52] | They only feed this cow alfalfa, barley, and red wine, | 这种牛只吃苜蓿 大麦和红酒 |
[02:56] | and some chef hand-picks each cut, | 每块肉都经过厨师手工挑选 |
[02:59] | dry ages it 35 days | 然后风干35天 |
[03:01] | before cooking it to a perfect medium-rare, | 才做成一道完美的三分熟牛排 |
[03:04] | all for me. | 一切都是为我而做 |
[03:05] | Doesn’t the wine make the cow drunk? | 牛喝酒不会醉吗 |
[03:07] | It’s not “The Far Dide.” The cow doesn’t drive anywhere. | 这不是在漫画里 牛又不用开车去哪里 |
[03:09] | Gloria! | 歌洛莉亚 |
[03:11] | Let’s go! | 快点走了 |
[03:12] | You know she’s not here, right? | 你知道她不在这里吧 |
[03:13] | What? | 什么 |
[03:13] | She’s having her hair blown out. | 她在外面吹头发呢 |
[03:15] | That’s a thing? | 就这么个事儿 |
[03:17] | That I pay for? | 要花钱去做吗 |
[03:18] | Gloria’s always late. | 歌洛莉亚总是迟到 |
[03:19] | Then I get mad and tell her to hurry. | 然后我就会生气 让她动作快点 |
[03:21] | We yell, and it just takes longer. | 我们会争吵 结果耽误了更多时间 |
[03:22] | So I promised myself, no matter how late she is, | 所以我暗中发誓 无论她多慢 |
[03:25] | just to take some deep breaths and stay calm. | 我就深呼吸几下 保持镇定 |
[03:28] | That’s the only thing I learned in lamaze class | 这是我在无痛分娩课上学到的唯一一点 |
[03:30] | because we were always late. | 因为我们那时也总是迟到 |
[03:34] | Hi! Everybody’s running like crazy tonight. | 今天晚上大家都跟疯子似的 |
[03:37] | I took San Vicente thinking that I was gonna save some time, | 我走了圣维森特路 以为会节省时间 |
[03:40] | but then they’re working on the sewer. | 结果那里在修下水道 |
[03:41] | So I went around Montana, | 所以我绕道蒙大纳路 |
[03:43] | down Moreno. | 又开到莫雷诺路上 |
[03:44] | But then there’s that dip in the road. | 但是路上有个坑 |
[03:46] | I always forget about that dip in the road. | 我总是忘记路上有个坑 |
[03:48] | I hit it so hard that I spilled the coffee all over the car. | 车颠得太厉害 我把咖啡洒得到处都是 |
[03:52] | Did I tell you who I had coffee with? | 我跟你说我和谁去喝咖啡了吗 |
[03:58] | I think Luke is scared to be left in the house alone, | 我觉得卢克害怕被单独留在家里 |
[04:00] | and he’s just pretending to be brave for you. | 他只是为了你表现得勇敢 |
[04:02] | Honey, he’s 14. | 亲爱的 他都14岁了 |
[04:04] | We left Alex alone when she was 10. | 艾丽克斯10岁时我们就让她一人在家了 |
[04:06] | We didn’t leave her. We forgot her. | 不是”让” 而是把她忘在家里了 |
[04:10] | Physically. | 身体上没事 |
[04:11] | Plus, she’s still friends with | 而且她和那个可爱的911接线员 |
[04:13] | that sweet 911 operator. | 现在还是好朋友呢 |
[04:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:16] | Making sure Luke knows | 确保卢克知道 |
[04:17] | what to do in case of emergency. | 发生意外时该怎么做 |
[04:18] | Of course he does. | 他当然知道 |
[04:22] | Someone’s at the door! | 有人按门铃 |
[04:23] | Luke, it’s just your mom testing you. | 卢克 这是你妈妈在测试你 |
[04:26] | Don’t worry, mom. | 别担心 妈 |
[04:27] | If I hear that while you’re gone, | 你们不在时如果我听到这声音 |
[04:28] | I won’t answer. | 我不会开门的 |
[04:29] | I’ll just hide where no one can find me. | 我就躲在没人能找到的地方 |
[04:34] | Cam, come on, let’s go. | 小卡 我们快走吧 |
[04:35] | Two seconds. | 再等两秒钟 |
[04:36] | I thought that being with a man | 我还以为和男人在一起 |
[04:37] | meant that I wouldn’t have to wait around like this. | 意味着我不必这样苦苦等待 |
[04:39] | I feel cheated. I do. | 我觉得受到了欺骗 真的 |
[04:41] | Let’s play dolls. | 我们来玩洋娃娃吧 |
[04:43] | Actually, I want to read you one of my favorite books. | 其实 我想给你读我最爱的一本书 |
[04:45] | It’s called “Little Women,” and it’s about four sisters | 书名是《小妇人》 讲的是四姐妹 |
[04:47] | who overcome poverty and the patriarchy… | 克服贫困和父权制的故事… |
[04:50] | Nope! Dolls. | 不听 玩娃娃 |
[04:52] | This is Ashley. She’s a wife. | 这是阿什莉 她是个家庭主妇 |
[04:54] | Well, I hope that’s not the only thing that defines her. | 希望她不只是个家庭主妇而已 |
[04:57] | Does she have a career? | 她有事业吗 |
[04:58] | Nope, she shops. Where’s Haley? | 不 她只购物 海莉在哪 |
[05:01] | How come it takes me five minutes to get ready, | 我怎么五分钟就准备好了 |
[05:03] | and you take forever? | 而你还在磨磨蹭蹭呢 |
[05:04] | Oh, please. I could get ready in five minutes, too, | 拜托 我也能在五分钟内准备好 |
[05:05] | if I dressed like — | 如果我穿得像… |
[05:08] | You did it again. | 你们又撞衫了 |
[05:09] | Not changing. | 誓死不换 |
[05:11] | Fasten your seatbelts. | 系好安全带 |
[05:12] | It’s going to be a crazy night. | 这会是个疯狂的夜晚 |
[05:14] | No, honey, it’s gonna be a bumpy night. | 不 亲爱的 这会是个不太平的夜晚 |
[05:16] | Remember, you can’t have two dads | 记得 你有两个爸爸 |
[05:17] | and make that mistake. | 不能犯这种错误 |
[05:18] | Bumpy night. | 不太平的夜晚 |
[05:19] | Okay, so how often does this happen? | 好吧 这种事多久发生一次 |
[05:21] | Too often. | 很频繁 |
[05:23] | Men just don’t have that many options. | 男人没有太多选择 |
[05:24] | I can’t tell you the number of times | 我不知有多少次 |
[05:26] | I’ve walked by a women’s boutique | 经过女士服装店 |
[05:27] | and just thought, “What I would do | 然后想”我愿付出一切 |
[05:28] | to have that many choices.” | 来换取那么多的选择” |
[05:30] | Don’t ever say that again. | 永远别这样说了 |
[05:31] | I don’t like any part of it. | 我一点也不喜欢 |
[05:32] | All right, one of us has to change. | 好吧 必须得有个人去换衣服 |
[05:33] | We look like twin toddlers at church. | 我们看起来像教堂里的双胞胎小孩 |
[05:35] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 就是啊 |
[05:35] | And this place we’re going is supposed to be super hip. | 而且我们要去的地方很高端 |
[05:37] | We’re probably gonna run into someone. | 说不定会碰到熟人 |
[05:39] | And come on. I don’t have that many outfits. | 拜托 我没有你衣服多 |
[05:41] | My clothes take up exactly one-quarter of the closet. | 我的衣服只占了衣柜的四分之一 |
[05:44] | That’s not fair. My clothes are bigger than yours. | 这样说可不公平 我的衣服比你大 |
[05:45] | All right, I hate to play this card, | 好吧 我不想打这张牌 |
[05:46] | but I was dressed first. So… | 但我先换好衣服的 所以 |
[05:47] | Oh, that is silly. | 真愚蠢 |
[05:48] | Lily, it’s time to play “Who wore it best?” | 莉莉 该玩”谁穿上更好看”的游戏了 |
[05:53] | No, I’m not doing this again. I can’t. | 不 我不玩了 我做不到 |
[05:55] | Fine. Alex. | 好吧 艾丽克斯你来 |
[05:57] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:58] | Boys’ clothes aren’t really my thing. | 男士衣服我不太懂 |
[06:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:04] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[06:05] | Doesn’t the wine get the cow drunk? | 牛喝了酒难道不会醉吗 |
[06:06] | – Thank you. – Honest to God. | -谢谢你 -天啊 |
[06:08] | Have neither of you seen a cow? | 你俩都没见过牛吗 |
[06:09] | They’re huge. | 它们体型庞大 |
[06:10] | I bet tequila would do it quicker. | 我敢说龙舌兰酒会让它们醉得更快 |
[06:11] | It’s not the goal to get the cow drunk. | 目的不是为了让牛喝醉 |
[06:13] | You got to be kidding me. | 没搞错吧 |
[06:14] | Manny, see why your mother’s taking so long. | 曼尼 去看看你妈怎么磨蹭那么久 |
[06:16] | And don’t tell her I sent you. | 别告诉她是我让你去的 |
[06:18] | Mom! Hurry! | 妈 快点 |
[06:19] | Don’t yell. I could have yelled. | 别吼啊 我自己也能吼 |
[06:21] | – Then why didn’t you? – Because I didn’t want to yell. | -那你为什么不吼 -因为我不想吼 |
[06:22] | – I want you to go. – Why can’t you go? | -我想让你过去 -你为什么不去 |
[06:24] | Why can’t you do what I ask? | 你怎么就不能乖乖听话呢 |
[06:25] | I’m trying to do something new here! | 我在努力使用新方法 |
[06:27] | Stop yelling, Jay! I’m ready! | 别吼了 杰 我准备好了 |
[06:29] | Oh, geez. | 天啊 |
[06:30] | Haley, Manny knows where all the baby stuff is, | 海莉 曼尼知道婴儿用的东西放在哪里 |
[06:32] | and if Joe won’t go to bed, | 如果乔不肯睡觉 |
[06:33] | just put on Gladys Knight | 就给他放格拉迪斯·奈特的歌曲 |
[06:35] | and bounce him around a little bit. | 然后轻轻摇晃他 |
[06:35] | Oh, you still do that? | 你还这样做吗 |
[06:36] | I loved when you did that with us. | 我以前就很喜欢你摇晃我们 |
[06:38] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[06:39] | Somebody in this family remembers a nice thing I did. | 这家里还有人记得我做过的好事 |
[06:41] | I remember something nice you did. | 我记得你做过的好事 |
[06:42] | You bought me this dress yesterday when you were working. | 你昨天上班时给我买了这条裙子 |
[06:46] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[06:46] | Gorgeous. Let’s go! | 美极了 我们走吧 |
[06:48] | You didn’t even look at me. Haley. | 你都没看我 海莉 |
[06:49] | Well, “A,” your hair looks amazing, | 首先 你的发型看起来棒极了 |
[06:51] | like you just got off a horse. | 就像是刚从马背上下来似的 |
[06:52] | That’s exactly what I was going for. | 那正是我想要的效果 |
[06:54] | But if I had one thought… | 不过我觉得吧… |
[06:55] | No! No thoughts. | 别 别觉得 |
[06:56] | …are those for sure the best earrings? | 那对耳环不是最适合的 |
[06:58] | They seem to be kind of getting lost. | 感觉不是很显眼 |
[06:59] | I have the same color in a bigger size. | 我还有一副这个颜色大一号的 |
[07:01] | – How much bigger? – Like a meter. | -大多少 -一米左右 |
[07:02] | A meter? That’s like a foot. | 一米都有一英尺长了[30.48厘米] |
[07:03] | Actually, it’s like a yard. | 其实应该是一码才对[三英尺] |
[07:05] | Oh, sorry — it’s like a millimeter. | 对不起 应该是一毫米左右 |
[07:06] | You mean a centimeter. | 你想说的是一厘米吧 |
[07:07] | All this math. Just show me. | 数学真麻烦 给我看一下好了 |
[07:10] | – Gloria! – What? | -歌洛莉亚 -怎么的 |
[07:14] | I think the new earrings | 我觉得那副新耳环 |
[07:15] | are really gonna tie your whole outfit together. | 一定会和你的整套造型非常搭 |
[07:17] | You’re so sweet! | 你嘴真甜 |
[07:21] | Wow. That was very mature of you. | 你刚才的表现成熟多了 |
[07:23] | Yeah, well, I’m a lot older now | 是啊 我现在的确比 |
[07:24] | than when she started getting dressed. | 她开始打扮之前老多了 |
[07:28] | So this sound… | 所以这个声音 |
[07:30] | …that’s the doorbell. | 才是门铃声 |
[07:32] | That other sound was the smoke alarm. | 之前那个声音是烟雾报警器 |
[07:34] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[07:35] | Okay, and if you’re hungry, don’t order a pizza. | 如果你饿了 不要叫批萨外卖 |
[07:36] | They don’t screen those delivery guys. | 他们的配送员都没有经过筛选 |
[07:38] | Half of them are ex-cons. | 那些人多半都是有前科的 |
[07:39] | Stop it. You’re gonna scare him. It’s gonna be fine. | 够了 你会吓到他的 不会有事的 |
[07:42] | But if you do choke, you’ve gotta throw yourself | 不过万一你噎住了 你要这样 |
[07:43] | against the back of a chair to get the food out. | 撞在椅子背上以便把食物吐出来 |
[07:45] | He’ll just drink stuff. | 他喝点东西就行了 |
[07:46] | Nothing from under the sink. | 不要拿水槽下面的东西喝 |
[07:48] | Even if it’s lemony? | 连柠檬味的也不行吗 |
[07:49] | I’m just messing with you. | 我跟你开玩笑的 |
[07:50] | In case of fire, go low and get out. | 要是着火 就俯下身子跑出去 |
[07:52] | In case of earthquake — | 要是遇到地震 |
[07:53] | Wait. You think there could be an earthquake? | 等一下 你们觉得会发生地震吗 |
[07:55] | The last time we had one, that big cabinet fell on me. | 上次地震时 我被那个大柜子压住了 |
[07:57] | – No, it didn’t. – It did?! | -没有的事 -真的吗 |
[07:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[08:00] | Bye, honey, we love you. | 再见 亲爱的 我们爱你 |
[08:01] | Do you have the keys? | 你有钥匙没 |
[08:02] | We’re gonna check in. I promise! | 我们会给你打电话的 我保证 |
[08:08] | Uhh, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[08:10] | New suit? | 新西服 |
[08:11] | This old thing? | 这个吗 |
[08:12] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 是新的 |
[08:14] | I got it at this hipster place downtown. | 我是在市里潮人集散地买的 |
[08:16] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[08:18] | It’s tight. | 有点儿紧 |
[08:19] | Well, the salesman said it was the style, | 售货员说现在流行这种风格 |
[08:20] | and he looked like a Mumford and Son, | 他看上去像个蒙福之子乐队成员 |
[08:21] | so I think he’d know. | 我以为他很了解时尚 |
[08:22] | Mm, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[08:27] | Slow down, Flo Jo. | 慢一点 女飞人 |
[08:31] | You know what? We don’t have time for this. | 我们没有时间争论这些了 |
[08:32] | I’ll just change. | 我直接换衣服好了 |
[08:33] | Well, now I feel bad. Let’s both just change. | 这让我好内疚 我们还是一起换了吧 |
[08:35] | That’s the fair thing to do. | 这样做才公平 |
[08:37] | Okay, fine. But quickly, pLemony Snicketlease. | 好的 但是请你快一点 |
[08:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:48] | It’s blue. | 这件是蓝色的 |
[08:50] | Yeah, this one’s so yellow. | 这件又太黄了 |
[08:53] | Oh, you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[08:53] | I have a stain on this one. I can’t wear it. | 这件衣服上有块污渍 我不能穿这件 |
[08:56] | Oh, paisley, yeah. I don’t know. | 涡纹图案 不错 我不确定 |
[08:58] | Are you kidding me right now?! | 你是跟我开玩笑吗 |
[08:59] | – What? – I know this trick, Cam. | -怎么了 -我知道你在耍什么把戏 |
[09:02] | You take forever to pick out an outfit, | 你永远也挑不出一套衣服 |
[09:03] | knowing very well that I’ll say, “Let’s just go,” | 你知道我肯定会说”我们走吧” |
[09:05] | because we’re late. | 因为我们已经迟了 |
[09:06] | Meantime, you get credit for offering to change | 这么一来 你得了提议换装的好名声 |
[09:08] | while I’m the one who actually does. | 而我却是真正换装的那个人 |
[09:09] | – As usual. – Excuse me. | -一如既往 -你说什么 |
[09:10] | Are you accusing me of manipulating you to get my way? | 你是在指责我操纵你按我的方式做事吗 |
[09:14] | Actually… | 其实… |
[09:14] | Because that’s what my mother used to accuse me of, | 因为我妈以前就是那么指责我的 |
[09:17] | and I got to say | 我不得不说 |
[09:18] | that that brings up a lot of stuff with me. | 那让我想起了好多伤心事 |
[09:20] | You’re crying without tears. | 你连滴眼泪都挤不出来 |
[09:22] | Give me a minute. | 等我一会儿 |
[09:27] | “‘Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents,’ | “圣诞节要是没有礼物就不是圣诞节了” |
[09:28] | “Grumbled Jo. | “乔抱怨道” |
[09:30] | ‘it’s so dreadful to be poor,’ sighed –“ | “感叹着 贫困真是可怕” |
[09:32] | Stop! I hate this. | 够了 我不爱听这个 |
[09:34] | Can I put makeup on you? | 我能给你化妆吗 |
[09:36] | Why does everyone ask me that? | 怎么总有人这么问我 |
[09:38] | Let’s just have a good time tonight, all right? | 我们今晚就高高兴兴地享受一下行吗 |
[09:39] | – I’m not mad. – Okay, good. | -我没生气 -好 很好 |
[09:41] | And you do look super-duper handsome in that. | 而且你穿那套衣服帅呆酷毙了 |
[09:43] | Don’t even. | 别扯了 |
[09:44] | I’m gonna grab a water for the road. | 我去拿些水在路上喝 |
[09:45] | Yeah, get me a soda. | 给我拿罐汽水 |
[09:46] | Okay, Alex. Thank you so much. | 好了 艾丽克斯 非常感谢你 |
[09:48] | Have a fun night. | 晚上玩得开心点 |
[09:49] | Honey, we love you. | 宝贝 我们爱你 |
[09:51] | – Here you go. -All right. Thank you. | -给你 -好的 谢谢 |
[09:53] | Okay, and remember, no eating in the living room. | 记住 不许在客厅里吃东西 |
[09:55] | Aah! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! | 我的天 我的天 |
[09:58] | What did you do? What did you do?! | 你做了什么 你做了什么 |
[10:00] | Come on! You can’t possibly think — | 拜托 你不会以为… |
[10:02] | You shook this can | 你摇晃这罐子来着 |
[10:03] | so you could wear the outfit that I wanted to wear? | 这样你就能穿这套我想穿的衣服了 |
[10:04] | That is exactly what I think! | 是的 我就是这么想的 |
[10:07] | That is insane. | 这太荒谬了 |
[10:07] | You saw me take it from the refrigerator | 你看着我把汽水从冰箱里 |
[10:08] | and bring it to you. Did I? | 拿出来给你的 不是吗 |
[10:10] | Or were you out of my sight for the two seconds | 或者是你趁我没注意 |
[10:12] | that it took you to get from the refrigerator to here, | 在从冰箱那里走过来的两秒钟里 |
[10:14] | which would have given you exactly the right amount of time | 摇晃了这罐汽水 而两秒钟刚好足够 |
[10:16] | to shake the can? | 用来摇晃汽水 |
[10:17] | Nice theory, Nancy Grace, but I’m not that petty. | 真棒 大神探 但我没那么小心眼 |
[10:20] | Okay, you two. Did you see anything? | 你们俩看见什么没有 |
[10:22] | Just pretend you’re coloring. | 假装在涂色 |
[10:30] | Okay, what are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[10:31] | I’m trying to reach the mirror. | 我在尝试够到镜子 |
[10:32] | I got something in my eye. | 我眼睛里进东西了 |
[10:33] | Hi, you’ve reached the Dunphys. | 你好 这里是邓菲家 |
[10:34] | Please leave a message after the beep. | 请在嘀声后留言 |
[10:35] | Why isn’t Luke picking up? | 卢克为什么不接电话 |
[10:36] | It’s hard to reach the phone | 被一个刚被假释的 |
[10:37] | when you’re tied up by a recently paroled pizza guy. | 比萨外送员绑住 的确很难接电话 |
[10:39] | Ha ha. You’re very funny. | 你真幽默 |
[10:42] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[10:44] | I know it sounds weird. | 我知道这听起来很奇怪 |
[10:45] | Call it mother’s intuition, | 也许是母亲的直觉吧 |
[10:46] | but I just have this feeling that something is wrong. | 但我有种不祥的预感 |
[10:48] | Fine, do what you want, | 好吧 你爱怎样就怎样吧 |
[10:49] | but I’ve just about had it up to — | 但我已经忍了你… |
[10:51] | higher than here with this. | 比这还要多 |
[10:55] | Die, pizza man! | 去死吧 比萨外送员 |
[10:59] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[11:00] | Oh. Sorry, mom. | 妈妈啊 对不起 |
[11:05] | Told you he could take care of himself. | 告诉过你他能照顾自己了 |
[11:10] | Move. | 让开 |
[11:16] | Why does she do this? | 她为什么要这样呢 |
[11:18] | We’re gonna lose our table. | 我们的订位会被取消的 |
[11:19] | She knows how important it is to me to be on time. | 她知道准时到达对我有多重要 |
[11:22] | This is torture. | 真是折磨人 |
[11:23] | I think you’ve lost perspective, Jay. | 你重点搞错了吧 杰 |
[11:25] | You know what I would give | 如果我能有幸等这样一个女人 |
[11:26] | to wait around for a woman like that? | 你知道我愿意付出多少吗 |
[11:28] | Reel it in, creepy. | 少来了 小变态 |
[11:29] | That’s your mother up there. | 你说的可是你亲娘 |
[11:30] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[11:31] | Once I changed the earrings, I had to change the shoes. | 我换了耳环之后 就得把鞋子也换了 |
[11:34] | And then I tried on one of Gloria’s old dresses, | 然后我试穿了歌洛莉亚的一条裙子 |
[11:36] | which made me feel like a 10-year-old boy. | 让我觉得自己像个10岁的小男孩 |
[11:37] | Ay, your body’s beautiful. | 你身材很棒 |
[11:39] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[11:40] | Take it outside the family. | 留着对外人说去 |
[11:41] | Okay, we ready to go? | 准备好出发了吗 |
[11:43] | Wait. I have the wrong lipstick. | 等等 我拿错了口红 |
[11:44] | Oh! That’s it! I’ve had it! | 够了 我受够了 |
[11:46] | Just one minute! | 就给我一分钟 |
[11:46] | Nothing takes a minute with you. | 你不可能一分钟内做完 |
[11:48] | We’re leaving right now. | 我们现在就走 |
[11:49] | I don’t care what you have to do. | 我不管你要干嘛 |
[11:50] | It’s bad enough you’re being rude to me, | 你对我这么无礼也就算了 |
[11:52] | but you’re being rude | 但你这样对那些 |
[11:53] | to the people sitting there waiting for us! | 在等着我们的人太不尊重了 |
[11:56] | Sorry, you’re the first to arrive, | 不好意思 你们是最先到的 |
[11:58] | and we can’t seat you till everyone’s here. | 我们必须等到客人来齐后才能让您入座 |
[12:01] | I hope you’re happy! | 这下你开心了吧 |
[12:08] | Where the hell is everybody? | 人都去哪儿了 |
[12:10] | Yes, I hate waiting like this. | 我讨厌这样等着别人 |
[12:12] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[12:13] | Just because everybody else is late | 就算其他人都迟到了 |
[12:15] | doesn’t make it okay for us to be late. | 并不意味着我们迟到是对的 |
[12:17] | I can’t get ready fast with all the yelling! | 你总是吼我 我没法快速准备好 |
[12:19] | I wasn’t yelling. | 我没有吼你 |
[12:20] | You see, you’re doing it again! | 你又在吼我了 |
[12:21] | Gloria, you do this every single time. | 歌洛莉亚 你每次都是这样 |
[12:24] | If you know how long it takes you to get ready, | 如果你清楚你要花很长时间准备 |
[12:26] | why don’t you start earlier? | 为什么不早点开始呢 |
[12:28] | I have my reasons. | 我有原因 |
[12:29] | I would love to know them. | 能告诉我吗 |
[12:30] | You’re going to be mean. | 你会嘲笑人家的 |
[12:32] | I promise I won’t be. | 我保证我不会 |
[12:35] | I like to make an entrance. | 我喜欢华丽地登场 |
[12:37] | What’s that, now? | 你说什么 |
[12:38] | I like the part where I go in, | 我喜欢我走进去的时候 |
[12:41] | and everybody’s waiting for me, | 大家都在等我 |
[12:43] | and they say, | 然后他们说 |
[12:45] | “Gloria, you look so pretty, | “歌洛莉亚 你看起来好漂亮 |
[12:48] | and that dress is so beautiful.” | 那裙子好美啊” |
[12:50] | Is that so bad? | 这样有什么不好吗 |
[12:52] | I don’t love it. | 我不喜欢 |
[12:54] | Oh, this room is so nice. | 这里真华丽呀 |
[12:57] | I know. It’s almost as gorgeous as — you monster! | 是啊 华丽得像…你这个禽兽 |
[13:00] | What? Oh, this? | 什么 这个吗 |
[13:02] | Well, you know, you couldn’t wear it, | 反正你也没法穿 |
[13:03] | so I figured, what’s the harm? | 所以我想 我何不穿呢 |
[13:05] | Mm. Okay, you know what? I will go over there, | 好 你知道吗 我现在要走过去 |
[13:07] | and I will be as socially magnetic as I always am. | 然后我会一如既往地魅力十足 |
[13:09] | We will put this on the back burner, | 我们暂且不提这事 |
[13:10] | but underneath, I want you to know, I am fuming. | 但我希望你知道 我内心已经气炸了 |
[13:13] | Hey, Jay, where’s Gloria? | 杰 歌洛莉亚呢 |
[13:15] | She’s — she was there a second — | 她刚刚还在那儿呢 |
[13:16] | There are my boys! | 我的宝贝儿们来啦 |
[13:18] | Gloria, you look so pretty. | 歌洛莉亚 你真漂亮 |
[13:21] | That dress is so beautiful. | 这裙子太美了 |
[13:24] | You got to be kidding me. | 有没有搞错 |
[13:25] | You let him watch those scary shows with you, | 你让他跟你一起看那些恐怖电视剧 |
[13:27] | and then we leave him home alone at night. | 然后我们大晚上把他一人留在家 |
[13:30] | Of course he’s gonna arm himself. | 他当然会武装自己了 |
[13:31] | He was fine until you gave him your “50 Ways to Die” speech. | 你给他讲”50种死法”前他都挺好的 |
[13:34] | What was the one about the welcome mat? | 有关地毯的那个是讲的什么来着 |
[13:35] | They are highly flammable. | 它们非常易燃 |
[13:36] | For seven to ten people a year, | 每年有七到十个人死于这个 |
[13:38] | they may as well say, “Welcome to the morgue.” | 毯子上不如写”欢迎来停尸房”好了 |
[13:40] | You know what? Drop it. | 好了 别说了 |
[13:40] | I don’t want to fight in public. | 我不想在公共场合吵架 |
[13:41] | – It’s embarrassing. – Fine. | -太丢人了 -好吧 |
[13:44] | Hi, how are you? | 你好吗 |
[13:44] | Good evening. Good. | 晚上好 我很好 |
[13:45] | Oh, my leg’s asleep! | 我的腿麻了 |
[13:47] | My leg’s asleep! Okay, thank you. | 我的腿麻了 好了 谢谢 |
[13:54] | Sir, if the rest of your party doesn’t arrive soon, | 先生 如果您的朋友们还不到 |
[13:57] | we have to give up your table. | 恐怕就得把桌子让给别人了 |
[13:58] | Any minute. | 马上就到 |
[13:58] | Again, dad, sorry we’re late. | 再次道歉 爸 我们迟到了 |
[14:00] | Yeah, you know, Mitchell put on some music, | 是啊 米奇尔放了点音乐 |
[14:02] | and we were primping and dancing around, | 我们边收拾边跳起舞来了 |
[14:04] | and I guess, well, we just lost track of time. | 然后可能就忘记了时间 |
[14:07] | Actually, dad, what happened | 事实上 爸 真实情况是 |
[14:08] | was Cam was practicing this trick | 小卡玩了个把戏 |
[14:09] | where he pretends to be accommodating | 假装善解人意 却神不知鬼不觉地 |
[14:11] | and then magically gets his way. | 得到了自己想要的结果 |
[14:13] | There they are. | 他们来了 |
[14:14] | We need a second. | 我们要离开一下 |
[14:15] | Oh, Cam, no. | 小卡 别 |
[14:16] | Where are you guys going? | 你们要去哪 |
[14:17] | Can’t talk. Too mad. | 我不想说话 太生气了 |
[14:20] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[14:25] | Hi, dad. | 爸 |
[14:26] | Where’s Gloria? | 歌洛莉亚在哪里 |
[14:27] | She — for the love of — | 她 看在老天爷的份上 |
[14:29] | There you are! | 你们来了 |
[14:31] | Oh, my goodness! That dress! | 我的天啊 这裙子 |
[14:33] | Gloria, holy mackerel. | 歌洛莉亚 好家伙 |
[14:36] | We’re so sorry we’re late. | 真抱歉 我们迟到了 |
[14:37] | We had to drop Luke off at your place. | 我们不得不把卢克送到你们家 |
[14:39] | Phil wanted him to stay home alone, but he got scared. | 菲尔想让他自己呆在家 但他害怕 |
[14:42] | Man, I can’t wait to get some food | 老天 真想赶紧吃点东西 |
[14:43] | in my mouth and yours. | 用食物堵住你的嘴 |
[14:45] | Poor Haley. | 可怜的海莉 |
[14:45] | What is she going to do with all those boys? | 她带着那些男孩子要怎么办啊 |
[14:48] | *I’ll be with him* | *我会陪着他* |
[14:51] | *I know you will* | *我料到你会* |
[14:52] | *On that midnight train to Georgia* | *搭午夜的火车去往乔治亚* |
[14:55] | *Leaving on the midnight train to Georgia* | *搭午夜去往乔治亚的火车离去* |
[15:00] | You know what? | 你知道么 |
[15:00] | I resent the implication that I always get my way. | 我很讨厌你觉得我每次都得偿所愿 |
[15:03] | Really? The “Save the date” cards. | 真的吗 “预留时间”卡片 |
[15:05] | For our wedding? | 为我们婚礼准备的那个吗 |
[15:06] | Oh. So, it is still our wedding. | 那还是”我们”的婚礼啊 |
[15:08] | I wasn’t sure I was even invited | 我都不确定我是否被邀请了 |
[15:09] | because you keep asking for my opinion | 因为尽管你一直问我的意见 |
[15:11] | and then doing the exact opposite. | 最后却总是按自己的意愿去做 |
[15:12] | – That’s one thing. – What about the music? | -那只是特例 -那音乐呢 |
[15:14] | I think our love deserves a band, not a D.J. | 我们的爱值得乐队来衬托 而不是DJ |
[15:16] | The tablecloths. | 那桌布呢 |
[15:17] | They make sneakers out of that fabric. | 用那个料子都能做出球鞋来了 |
[15:18] | You won’t let me pick one thing, and you want to know why? | 你什么都不让我选 你想知道为什么吗 |
[15:20] | Because I have better taste than you. | 因为我的品味比你好 |
[15:23] | I was gonna say because you’re a control freak. | 我想说的是因为你是个控制狂 |
[15:25] | And how can you think that I have bad taste? | 你怎么能认为我品味不好呢 |
[15:27] | We chose the exact same outfit. | 我们今天的装扮一模一样 |
[15:29] | Did we? | 真的吗 |
[15:30] | I wore fun loafers. | 我穿了轻松的懒汉鞋 |
[15:31] | You wore sensible oxfords. | 你穿了实用的牛津鞋 |
[15:33] | Your collar’s buttoned down. | 你的领口系的紧 |
[15:34] | Mine’s a more current widespread. | 我的是时下流行的敞开状 |
[15:35] | And I chose a bold pocket square | 我选了一条醒目的方巾 |
[15:36] | to bring out the stripe in the shirt, | 去衬托衬衫的条纹 |
[15:38] | all of which you wouldn’t have thought of. | 所有这些都是你想不到的 |
[15:40] | Because, well, I’ve already said. | 原因呢 我刚刚已经说过了 |
[15:43] | You don’t like my oxfords? | 你不喜欢我的牛津鞋吗 |
[15:45] | I’m sorry. I’m being harsh. | 对不起 我嘴太毒了 |
[15:47] | – They’re fine. – Thank you. | -他们还说得过去 -谢谢 |
[15:48] | For a small-town detective. | 如果你是个乡村侦探的话 |
[15:51] | Okay, look. I can’t help myself. I did it again. | 好吧 我没忍住 我又毒舌了 |
[15:53] | So, I-I don’t love them. | 我不爱你的鞋 |
[15:55] | But I do love you. | 但我爱你 |
[15:56] | And I don’t want you to feel left out. | 我不想让你感觉被冷落 |
[15:58] | Okay. Then let me have a say in planning our wedding. | 好 那让我在婚礼策划中有话语权 |
[16:02] | That’s what we agreed to. | 我们之前说好了的 |
[16:03] | You will, and you should, and I’m sorry. | 你会的 你也应该有 对不起 |
[16:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:08] | Can you just do one thing for me? | 那你能为我做一件事吗 |
[16:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:11] | Just be honest, and I’ll let this go forever. | 实话回答我 然后我就不会再提 |
[16:15] | Did you shake that can? | 你到底有没有摇那个饮料 |
[16:16] | No. | 没有 |
[16:20] | I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 我再问一遍 |
[16:23] | See, Phil? | 看到了吗 菲尔 |
[16:24] | They don’t let Manny stay home alone. | 他们不让曼尼独自呆在家 |
[16:25] | Why do you think Haley’s there? | 要不然为什么海莉会在那里 |
[16:26] | Actually, we let Manny stay home all the time, | 事实上 我们经常让曼尼自己在家 |
[16:29] | and sometimes, he makes cupcakes, | 有时 他还会做小蛋糕 |
[16:30] | which I could use one right about now — | 现在要是能吃上一个就好了 |
[16:32] | or a potato. | 或者烤土豆也行 |
[16:34] | Haley’s there to take care of Joe. | 海莉是去照顾乔的 |
[16:36] | Are you sure, guys? | 你们确定么 |
[16:36] | ’cause Claire’s always right about everything | 因为克莱尔说的所有事都是对的 |
[16:38] | all the time, forever and ever. | 一直以来 永永远远都是对的 |
[16:41] | Thank god. Here they are. | 谢天谢地 他们来了 |
[16:42] | Fiona, we’re all here. | 菲奥纳 我们都到了 |
[16:44] | Actually, dad, we could use a moment. | 事实上 爸 我们需要点时间 |
[16:46] | I’m going to eat my hand. | 我要吃我的手了 |
[16:48] | “Jo immediately sat up, | “乔马上坐起来了” |
[16:50] | “put her hands in her pockets, and began to whistle. | “把手插进了口袋 开始吹口哨” |
[16:52] | “Don’t, Jo. It’s so boyish.” | “别这样 乔 太像男孩子了” |
[16:54] | “That’s why I do it.” | “我就想这样” |
[16:55] | “I detest rude, unladylike girls.” | “粗鲁的假小子最讨厌了” |
[16:57] | “I hate affected, niminy-piminy chits.” | “没个性又做作的小孩才讨厌” |
[17:00] | Okay, this stinks. I give up. | 好吧 烂透了 我放弃 |
[17:02] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:03] | Want to see your hair? | 想看看自己的头发吗 |
[17:07] | Lily, that’s actually good. | 莉莉 还挺好看的呢 |
[17:10] | Can you really do makeup? | 你真会化妆吗 |
[17:11] | Stay there. | 好生等着 |
[17:15] | Is it really too much to ask that you consult me | 你在做这么大的决定前跟我商量下 |
[17:18] | before you make such a big decision? | 我这个要求真的很过分吗 |
[17:19] | Claire, when you went back to work, | 克莱尔 你决定重返职场时 |
[17:20] | you asked me to take the reins. | 把大权交付给了我 |
[17:22] | So I think you need to trust me now. | 那么你现在应当信任我才对 |
[17:24] | Do you really think I’d put Luke in a dangerous situation? | 你真觉得我会让儿子陷入险境吗 |
[17:26] | He’s my favorite, which I did not just say. | 我最疼他了 这话你就当没听见 |
[17:27] | – If anything happens to him… – It won’t. | -如果他出点什么岔子 -不会的 |
[17:30] | If you haven’t noticed, I’m pretty good at this, | 你没注意到吗 其实我很擅长处理这些 |
[17:32] | as hard as it is for you to pay me a compliment. | 就跟你吝于夸赞我一样 |
[17:34] | Where is that coming from? | 你这话什么意思 |
[17:36] | Well, do you like this suit? | 那你喜欢这套西服吗 |
[17:38] | I wouldn’t know | 我无从知道 |
[17:38] | because all you said was, “It’s tight,” | 因为你只说它”有点儿紧” |
[17:40] | and not in a cool black way. | 而且还不是开玩笑说的 |
[17:42] | Wait, a-are you trying to say | 等等 你是想说你把自己 |
[17:43] | that you squeezed yourself in that for me? | 塞进这身西装是为了取悦我吗 |
[17:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:47] | You’ve been a little distracted at work, | 你最近被工作弄得有些心烦 |
[17:48] | so I wanted to look nice for you. | 所以我想为你打扮一下 |
[17:50] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[17:53] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我不好 是我不好 |
[17:56] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[17:57] | Luke probably would have been fine, | 卢克可能本来好好的 |
[17:59] | and I am having a hard time letting go. | 是我自己放不下 |
[18:01] | And if there’s one person in the world I trust, it is you. | 如果这世上我只信任一个人 那就是你 |
[18:04] | And? | 还有呢 |
[18:06] | And…you look hot in that suit. | 还有 你穿这套西装真性感 |
[18:11] | When we get home later… | 一会儿我们回家… |
[18:12] | Okay, you’re actually gonna need to stop. | 行了 千万别往下说了 |
[18:14] | This suit can’t get any tighter. | 这西服已经紧得不能再紧了 |
[18:16] | Hey, we’re back. | 我们回来啦 |
[18:18] | Nobody goes anywhere. | 谁都不许再离开了 |
[18:19] | Everybody hold hands, and we go right to the table. | 大家手拉手 我们赶紧去坐下 |
[18:22] | Fiona? | 菲奥纳 |
[18:22] | Actually, we just gave away your table. | 实际上 我们把你们的桌子给别人了 |
[18:25] | I’m sorry, but I did warn you about this. | 实在抱歉 但我提醒过你的 |
[18:28] | Listen to me, Fiorina. | 你给我听着 菲奥莉娜 |
[18:29] | This man has been waiting | 这男人为了在你家馆子吃饭 |
[18:31] | to eat in this restaurant for months! | 已经等了好几个月了 |
[18:33] | We were all selfish, and we made him late. | 我们都很自私 害他迟到 |
[18:36] | And maybe I got a little crazy, | 也许我是有点过分 |
[18:37] | but I’m gonna think about that later. | 但这个等下再考虑 |
[18:38] | But he has done nothing wrong! | 但他没做错什么 |
[18:40] | So we’re not gonna leave this place | 所以在他吃到他天天念叨的 |
[18:42] | until he eats that drunk cow | 醉牛之前 我们是绝对不会 |
[18:44] | that he can’t shut up his mouth about! | 离开这个地方的 |
[18:48] | Why you haven’t moved? | 怎么还傻愣在那 |
[18:50] | Last night, I had the greatest meal I’ve ever had, | 昨晚我吃到了人生中最美味的一餐 |
[18:53] | and it never would have happened | 要不是因为歌洛莉亚让我们 |
[18:54] | if Gloria hadn’t got us kicked out | 被那店大欺客的餐厅赶了出来 |
[18:56] | of that snooty restaurant. | 我是没办法享受到的 |
[19:00] | Tacos. | 玉米饼 |
[19:03] | – Tacos. – I need a taco. | -玉米饼 -我得吃一个 |
[19:04] | – Yes. – Taco truck! | -太好了 -玉米饼贩卖车 |
[19:11] | That is delicious. | 太好吃了 |
[19:13] | No, but seriously, who looks better? | 说真的 谁穿得更好看 |
[19:15] | I don’t know if it was the six scotches I drank | 也不知道是因为等他们时喝掉的 |
[19:18] | waiting for everybody, | 六杯苏格兰威士忌作祟 |
[19:19] | or the fact that I hadn’t eaten anything since breakfast… | 还是因为我早饭之后就没吃过东西 |
[19:22] | or the moment Phil’s suit finally gave up. | 或是因为菲尔的西服终于撑不住了 |
[19:28] | They even played my favorite song. | 他们甚至放了我最爱的音乐 |
[19:30] | *He’s leaving* | *他正离去* |
[19:32] | *Leaving* | *离去* |
[19:33] | *On that midnight train to Georgia* | *搭午夜的火车去往乔治亚* |
[19:36] | *Leaving on the midnight train* | *搭午夜的火车离去* |
[19:39] | *Said he’s going back to find* | *说要回去找寻* |
[19:42] | *Going back to find* | *回去找寻* |
[19:44] | *the simpler place and time* | *那更单纯的地方和时光* |
[19:47] | *Oh, yes, he is* | *是的 他正离去* |
[19:49] | *And I’ll be with him* | *我会陪着他* |
[19:52] | *Yes, he will* | *是的 他要离去* |
[19:53] | *On that midnight train to Georgia* | *搭午夜的火车去往乔治亚* |
[19:56] | A train I’d never make | 我永远赶不上午夜列车 |
[19:58] | unless I told Gloria it left at 11:00. | 除非我告诉歌洛莉亚火车11点开 |
[20:01] | *I’d rather live in his world* | *我宁愿活在他的世界里* |
[20:04] | *than live without him in mine* | *也不愿独自过活* |
[20:09] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[20:10] | I didn’t know what you wanted to drink, | 不知道你要喝什么 |
[20:11] | so I just got you this soda. | 所以就买了听汽水 |
[20:12] | That’s fine. Thank you. | 可以的 谢谢 |
[20:16] | Cam, what did you do? | 小卡 你动了什么手脚 |
[20:18] | I did exactly what you did | 动了跟你一样的手脚 |
[20:19] | because I know you so well. | 因为我太了解你了 |
[20:21] | I didn’t shake the soda. | 我没摇那汽水 |
[20:23] | Then you have nothing to worry about, | 那就没什么可担心的了 |
[20:24] | so go ahead and open it. | 直接打开吧 |
[20:30] | I shook it, okay? | 我摇了 好吧 |
[20:30] | I shook the soda. I shook it up! | 我的确摇了 是我摇的 |
[20:32] | Are you happy? | 满意了吗 |
[20:33] | It was petty and stupid and awful. | 我的行为小心眼 愚蠢还很恶毒 |
[20:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:37] | Damn it. | 该死 |