时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay, gang. | 好了 伙计们 |
[00:01] | Tonight, the Farewell to VHS Festival continues. | 今晚 告别录影带节继续 |
[00:05] | It’s been mighty cold in here since “The Big Chill.” | 大寒潮[《山水又相逢》]以来 这里变得很冷 |
[00:07] | What say we warm our hearts by… | 能够温暖我们内心的就是 |
[00:09] | “St. Elmo’s Fire”? | 圣艾尔摩之火[电影《七个毕业生》] |
[00:11] | Yes! | 没错 |
[00:12] | Couple of wine coolers and some ’80s Rob Lowe– | 一边喝清爽酒 一边看80年代帅哥 |
[00:15] | I can get into that. | 我应该会喜欢 |
[00:16] | I’m still holding out hope I’ll have plans tonight. | 我还是希望今晚有我自己的计划 |
[00:18] | Great. Two for two. Haley? | 太好了 两个都赞同 海莉呢 |
[00:20] | Oh, so fun, but I’m gonna have to say no. | 听起来很有意思 但我没空参加 |
[00:22] | I have a photography-class thing. | 我有个摄影课的事情 |
[00:24] | What kind of a thing? | 什么事情 |
[00:25] | Oh, you know, just an exhibit, | 就是展览嘛 |
[00:26] | like, to show our photos. | 展示我们的照片什么的 |
[00:27] | Is it something that we should go to? | 需要我们参加吗 |
[00:29] | Claire, we just made plans. | 克莱尔 我们有计划了 |
[00:30] | Mom, this is a college class. | 老妈 这是大学的课程 |
[00:32] | I’m not in the third grade. | 我不是三年级小学生了 |
[00:33] | Don’t you have nap time there? | 你们不是还有午休时间么 |
[00:34] | No. I have free periods, | 没有 我只有空课时间 |
[00:36] | during which I sometimes nap. | 那时候我才偶尔午休一下 |
[00:41] | Is it me, | 是我想多了 |
[00:41] | or was she just being purposefully vague? | 还是她刚刚故意说得很含糊 |
[00:43] | Alex, I want you to go through her stuff | 艾丽克斯 你去看看她的东西 |
[00:45] | and find out about this thing tonight. | 查出她今晚到底是干嘛 |
[00:47] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[00:47] | I-I don’t feel good about us snooping. | 我觉得我们这样窥探不太好 |
[00:50] | I know. That’s why I told Alex to do it. | 我知道 所以我才让艾丽克斯去做 |
[00:52] | I think Haley knows more than she’s letting on. | 我觉得海莉知道的比看上去的多 |
[00:55] | It breaks my heart how badly you want to believe that. | 你这样想真是伤透了我的心 |
[00:57] | We’ll see you guys later. | 我们过会儿见 |
[00:58] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[00:58] | Riding our bikes to Xander’s. | 骑自行车去赞德家 |
[01:00] | What are you doing there? | 你们去那里干什么 |
[01:01] | I don’t know. Hanging out. | 不知道啊 就一起玩玩 |
[01:02] | Sounds fun. Wear your helmets. | 听起来很有意思 戴上头盔哦 |
[01:04] | We will. | 会的 |
[01:05] | I’m not writing my first novel by blowing through a tube. | 我可不想插着呼吸机写我的第一本小说 |
[01:09] | I don’t like them going over to that kid’s house. | 我不喜欢他们去那孩子家 |
[01:11] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[01:11] | Mm, Xander’s a bad influence. | 赞德会带坏他们的 |
[01:13] | His older brother is even worse. | 他哥哥简直更糟糕 |
[01:15] | Huge stoner always walking around | 满身肌肉的大块头 好像很爱抽大麻 |
[01:16] | in his army jacket with his muscles, | 总穿着他的军装瞎晃悠 |
[01:17] | flipping his hair out of his blue eyes. | 还老喜欢拨弄头发 免得盖住蓝眼睛 |
[01:19] | He told me I was looking good one time. | 他有一次还说我漂亮 |
[01:20] | I mean, come on. | 拜托省省吧 |
[01:22] | Yeah, we’ll keep our eye on that. | 好吧 我们会留意的 |
[01:23] | But for now…Xander. I don’t trust him. | 但现在 赞德 我不信任他 |
[01:25] | Claire, you’re a tough one to figure out. | 克莱尔 你真是难以捉摸 |
[01:27] | You don’t trust bad boys, and yet you married one. | 你不信任坏男孩 却嫁给了我 |
[01:45] | My handsome boy’s so hungry. | 我的帅小子饿坏了 |
[01:47] | All right. Be back in a few. | 好了 我很快回来 |
[01:50] | If Shorty calls, tell him I died, | 如果小短打电话来 告诉他我死了 |
[01:52] | but make sure you really sell it. | 但要保证让他信服 |
[01:54] | It’s a funny thing we’re doing. | 我们在玩一个很有趣的游戏 |
[01:55] | How is that funny? | 那怎么会好玩 |
[01:56] | I knew you’d say that. | 我就知道你会这样说 |
[01:57] | Just don’t answer the phone. Bye, buddy. | 总之别接电话 再见 伙计 |
[02:01] | What’s all that about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[02:03] | You mad at me or something? | 你生我气了还是怎么了 |
[02:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:05] | Did you do something to make me mad? | 你有做什么让我生气的事吗 |
[02:06] | Because then I am. | 那样的话 我就是在生气 |
[02:07] | But if you didn’t, then I am not. | 如果没有 我就没生气 |
[02:09] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没干啊 |
[02:10] | Then I am not mad. | 那我就没生气 |
[02:11] | I am mad. | 我生气了 |
[02:13] | Last night, Jay had a sexy dream about some woman. | 昨晚 杰做了个有关别的女人的春梦 |
[02:19] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[02:24] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[02:27] | Oh, baby! | 宝贝 |
[02:32] | And I know it wasn’t about me, | 我知道那不是我 |
[02:34] | Because he knows that I hate when men call me baby. | 因为他知道我讨厌男人叫我宝贝 |
[02:37] | And, yes, people are allowed their private thoughts, | 没错 人们允许有自己的私密想法 |
[02:39] | and I shouldn’t be so angry, | 我也不应该这么生气 |
[02:42] | But I am latin, so I get to feel whatever I want. | 但我是拉丁人 所以姐想生气就生气 |
[02:45] | You want to tell me what I did? | 你想跟我说我干了什么吗 |
[02:46] | Do you want to tell me what you did? | 你想跟我说你干了什么吗 |
[02:48] | I don’t know what I did. | 我不知道我干了什么啊 |
[02:49] | Then I don’t know what you did. | 那我就不知道你干了什么 |
[02:50] | I’m bored. I’m going. | 我受够了 我要走了 |
[02:52] | Don’t forget your phone. | 别忘了你的手机 |
[02:56] | I got a bruise on my arm. | 我手臂上有片淤青 |
[02:58] | I don’t know where it came from. | 不知道从哪儿来的 |
[02:59] | Oh, poor baby. | 可怜的宝贝 |
[03:05] | And then I realized | 于是我意识到 |
[03:07] | I don’t want to work for Charlie anymore. | 我再也不想为查理工作了 |
[03:08] | What I really want — | 我真正想要的是 |
[03:09] | I’m sorry. I can’t listen to this. | 抱歉 我听不下去了 |
[03:11] | I need to tell you something, | 我要跟你说件事 |
[03:12] | but you have to keep it a secret. | 但你得保密 |
[03:13] | Of course. I’m a lawyer. | 当然 我是律师 |
[03:14] | I’ve heard murder confessions. | 我还听过谋杀供述呢 |
[03:16] | – Really? – Well, in — | -真的吗 -好吧 在 |
[03:17] | in mock trials at law school. | 在法学院的模拟法庭上 |
[03:18] | But still, I never told anyone. | 不过我还是守口如瓶 |
[03:20] | Seriously, this is only for you. | 说真的 只跟你说 |
[03:22] | You can’t even tell Cam. Promise? | 连小卡都不能说 你能保证吗 |
[03:24] | Uh, okay. | 好 |
[03:26] | Is everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[03:27] | Look under the table. | 看桌子下面 |
[03:28] | Above the ankle, below the knee, what do you see? | 脚踝以上 膝盖以下 你看到什么了 |
[03:30] | I’m a little nervous about this, but — | 我对此有点紧张 但是 |
[03:32] | Oh, oh, my gosh! You didn’t? | 天啊 你没有吧 |
[03:34] | I did. Calf implants. | 我做了 小腿肌肉植入 |
[03:35] | Wow, and you really went for it, didn’t you? | 你还真是努力啊 |
[03:37] | No, no, no. They’re still swollen. | 不 它们还肿着呢 |
[03:39] | And that’s why you’re wearing sweat pants. | 所以你穿着运动裤 |
[03:40] | Okay, I was — | 好吧 我… |
[03:41] | I was afraid you’d just given up. | 我还怕你就这样放弃 |
[03:43] | So, whew! | 真是松了口气 |
[03:44] | They’ll settle. | 它们会恢复的 |
[03:45] | I’m gonna start casually referencing my new workout plan, | 我打算随意地提到我的新健身计划 |
[03:47] | and then I’m gonna debut them | 然后在阵亡将士纪念日那天 |
[03:49] | memorial day at Laguna beach. | 我会在拉古纳海滩展示出来 |
[03:51] | I personally don’t think that you needed them, | 我个人认为你不需要这样 |
[03:52] | but if they make you happy — | 但如果那能让你开心 |
[03:54] | – They do. – Good. | -会的 -那就好 |
[03:55] | I always wanted to be | 我总是想成为 |
[03:55] | one of those guys running in tights, | 穿着紧身裤跑步的男人 |
[03:57] | but I was too embarrassed about my legs. | 但我的小腿腿型还不够完美 |
[03:59] | Well, if you’d just gone running — | 如果你去跑步… |
[04:00] | Yep. You’re overthinking this, Mitchell. | 你多虑了 米奇尔 |
[04:02] | No joke, you can’t tell Cam. | 不开玩笑 你不能告诉小卡 |
[04:04] | I love him, but he is a giant blabbermouth. | 我爱他 但他是个超级大嘴巴 |
[04:06] | Oh, come on. He’s not that bad. | 拜托 他没那么坏啦 |
[04:09] | He just — yeah, no, I can’t even sell that. | 他只是 算了 我自己都不信 |
[04:16] | Jay, to what do I owe the pleasure? | 杰 哪阵风把你吹来寒舍了 |
[04:18] | I’m just here to pick up Manny. | 我只是来接曼尼的 |
[04:19] | No need for a whole thing. | 没必要搞这么隆重 |
[04:21] | I don’t know why I do that to him. | 我不知道我为什么要那样对他 |
[04:22] | The guy’s always so happy to see me. | 他见到我总是很高兴 |
[04:25] | I’m not gonna worry about it. | 我懒得管了 |
[04:27] | Manny’s not here. | 曼尼不在 |
[04:29] | He actually went with Luke over to Xander’s. | 他和卢克去了赞德家 |
[04:31] | Whoa! Manny didn’t tell you he was going either? | 曼尼也没告诉你他要去那里吗 |
[04:34] | I told you, those boys are being cagey. | 我告诉过你 那些男孩子在隐瞒什么 |
[04:35] | There is a chance | 有可能是 |
[04:36] | Gloria let me drive over here for nothing as punishment. | 歌洛莉亚让我白跑一趟来惩罚我 |
[04:39] | I think she snooped on my phone, | 我觉得她偷看了我的手机 |
[04:41] | read some of my e-mails. | 读了几封邮件 |
[04:42] | That’s not cool. E-mails are private. | 这样可不好 邮件是个人隐私 |
[04:44] | They were from a friend I loaned money to. | 是找我借钱的朋友发来的 |
[04:46] | – 100% your prerogative. – A woman. | -绝对是你的特权 -一个女人 |
[04:48] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[04:50] | Well, I’ll tell you what I’d do. | 我来告诉你我会怎么做 |
[04:52] | I’d tell my lady, | 我会告诉我女人 |
[04:53] | “You got no business being in my business.” | 你没权利干涉我的事 |
[04:54] | Respect your man’s boundaries. | 尊重你男人的隐私 |
[04:56] | Honey, you promised | 亲爱的 你答应过 |
[04:57] | you’d clean the pan if you made brownies. | 做完布朗尼蛋糕后会洗盘子的 |
[04:59] | Well, maybe I forgot to spray it first | 也许我忘了先喷点水 |
[05:01] | and I’m letting it soak, woman. | 现在我让它泡着呢 女人 |
[05:03] | He only talks like this when you’re around. | 你来时他才这样说话 |
[05:04] | Well, then, he’s done for the day. | 那他今天可以到此为止了 |
[05:05] | Oh, okay. Good. | 好吧 很好 |
[05:07] | – Bye, dad. – See ya…buddy. | -拜拜 爸 -回头见 伙计 |
[05:10] | I have tracked Luke’s cellphone, | 我追踪了卢克的手机 |
[05:11] | and he is nowhere near his friend Xander’s. | 他可不在赞德家附近 |
[05:13] | Honey, I love technology as much as the next Wozniak, | 亲爱的 我像下一位沃兹尼亚克一样热爱科技 |
[05:15] | but are we sure we want to be spying on our kids? | 但我们真的要监视自家孩子吗 |
[05:18] | No, and you also shouldn’t try to friend us | 不要 你也不该用伪造的身份 |
[05:20] | with fake Facebook profiles, | 在Facebook上加我们好友 |
[05:22] | Margot LaCroix. | 玛戈特·拉克鲁瓦 |
[05:23] | I was really hoping some | 我原本期望 |
[05:23] | of this would go away when you got a job. | 你工作以后能不这么疯狂了呢 |
[05:25] | How about I just ask him? | 我直接问他怎么样 |
[05:27] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[05:27] | I wish you were my dad. | 真希望你是我爸爸 |
[05:28] | The things I would have done. | 我会做出什么事儿来啊 |
[05:30] | – Hello? – Hey, buddy. | -喂 -儿子 |
[05:31] | Just making sure you got to Xander’s okay. | 只是想确定你平安到达了赞德家 |
[05:33] | Yep. All good. | 是啊 平安无事 |
[05:36] | Really? ’cause I hear traffic… | 真的吗 因为我听到汽车的声音 |
[05:37] | …and Xander lives on a pretty quiet street, right? | 赞德住在一条很安静的街道上 对吧 |
[05:39] | Actually, we left Xander’s, | 其实我们离开了赞德家 |
[05:41] | and now we’re at Sammy’s. | 现在我们在萨米这里 |
[05:42] | Well, that makes perfect sense. | 这就讲得通了 |
[05:44] | You have fun. Be safe. | 你好好玩 注意安全 |
[05:46] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[05:47] | Look. His friend Sammy lives here. | 瞧 他朋友萨米住在这里 |
[05:49] | He’s all the way over on Olympic and 20th. | 而他在奥林匹克街和20号大街的路口 |
[05:51] | Olympic and 20th? | 奥林匹克街和20号大街吗 |
[05:53] | That’s the old salvage yard | 那是一家废品回收站 |
[05:54] | where kids go to get high. | 孩子们会去那里嗑药 |
[05:55] | – What?! – No. | -什么 -不 |
[05:56] | Oh, we are going there right now. | 我们现在就要赶过去 |
[05:58] | Wait, wait, wait. Are you sure? | 等等 你确定吗 |
[06:01] | I’m gonna answer, and then I’m gonna walk away. | 我回答完这个问题后就出门 |
[06:03] | Deal? | 好吗 |
[06:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:05] | I’m 420% sure. | 我百分之420肯定 |
[06:11] | Wow, she’s bad at math. | 她数学真差 |
[06:16] | Hey, guys. | 爱人们 |
[06:17] | Hi, daddy. | 二爸 |
[06:17] | How was lunch? | 午饭怎么样 |
[06:18] | Oh, it was fine. | 还不错 |
[06:20] | Hey, when did salmon become a thing that we put on salad? | 人们什么时候开始往沙拉里加三文鱼了 |
[06:23] | 2008 in the city, 2011 in the suburbs. | 市里是2008年 郊区是2011年 |
[06:26] | How was Brett? What’s the drama du jour? | 布雷特怎么样 今天又有什么好戏 |
[06:28] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:28] | Oh, please. It’s never nothing with that one. | 拜托 他就不是个安分的角色 |
[06:30] | His perm, the stalker he pretends to have, | 他的烫发 假装自己有跟踪者 |
[06:33] | nobody will date you when you work at the I.R.S. | 你在国税局工作就没人愿意和你约会了 |
[06:36] | I hate it. What was it this time? | 我烦死了 这次又是什么事 |
[06:38] | No, seriously, nothing. | 说真的 没事 |
[06:39] | I guess it is nice to have something other than chicken | 也许在沙拉里加点鸡肉以外的东西 |
[06:41] | to throw on there. | 也挺好的 |
[06:42] | Okay, why are you being so evasive? | 你为什么逃避话题 |
[06:43] | I’m not being evasive. I– | 我没有逃避啊 我… |
[06:45] | Check out this new tie. | 瞧瞧这条新领带 |
[06:47] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[06:48] | You are redirecting me, | 你在转移话题 |
[06:50] | like we do when Lily asks us a question | 就像我们不想回答 |
[06:52] | we don’t want to answer | 莉莉的问题时 |
[06:52] | and just throw a doll in her face. | 就把娃娃塞到她面前 |
[06:55] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[06:56] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别胡思乱想了 |
[06:57] | Like I could do that with an adult. | 我怎么会这么糊弄一个成年人 |
[06:59] | Check out what I got for you. | 看看我给你买了什么 |
[07:00] | Oh, good, yes. A garlic press. | 太好了 压蒜器 |
[07:01] | I am so tired of my fingers smell– | 我还真受不了我的手指闻起来 |
[07:04] | Oh, my gosh. You did it again. | 我的天 你又在转移话题了 |
[07:04] | – What’s that? – Oh, it’s got to be good. | -什么 -肯定很劲爆 |
[07:06] | – What?! – Tell me. | -什么 -告诉我 |
[07:07] | – No, nothing. – Tell me. | -不 没什么 -告诉我 |
[07:08] | – There’s nothing to tell! – Tell me. | -没什么好说的 -告诉我 |
[07:09] | – There’s nothing to tell! – Tell me, tell me, | -没什么可说的 -告诉我 告诉我 |
[07:10] | tell me, tell me. | 告诉我 告诉我 |
[07:11] | Here. Answer me. | 来 回答我 |
[07:12] | How does santa claus get to all of those houses? | 圣诞老人怎么去得了那么多房子 |
[07:15] | Okay, sweetie, the adults are talking right now, | 好了亲爱的 大人在说话呢 |
[07:16] | And look what daddy brought you. | 看爸爸给你买了什么 |
[07:20] | Mitchell, when somebody tells me something, | 米奇尔 要是有人跟我说了什么 |
[07:21] | I can’t wait to get home and tell you. | 我都等不及回家告诉你 |
[07:24] | Don’t you feel the same? | 你难道没有同感吗 |
[07:25] | Of course I do. | 我当然有了 |
[07:25] | But he — he made me promise. | 但是他 他让我保证不说的 |
[07:29] | Well, you know what? We don’t have to share secrets. | 你知道吗 我们不需要分享秘密 |
[07:31] | We don’t. | 不需要 |
[07:31] | We already share a house, a life, | 我们都已经分享了房子 生活 |
[07:33] | a daughter. | 还有个女儿 |
[07:34] | You know what?I don’t — | 你知道吗 我不 |
[07:35] | I don’t know why I care so much. | 我不知道我为什么这么在意 |
[07:37] | Okay, all right, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[07:39] | He got calf implants. | 他做了小腿肌肉植入 |
[07:41] | Oh, my god! Oh, what do they look like? | 我的上帝 什么效果啊 |
[07:44] | Like he’s smuggling two grapefruits. | 就像他偷运了两个葡萄柚一样 |
[07:46] | Which, by the way, were also on my salad. | 而且我的沙拉里也有葡萄柚 |
[07:47] | Okay, this is huge. This is huge. | 这可是大新闻啊 太大了 |
[07:49] | Who all knows? We have to host a brunch. | 都谁知道 我们得请他们来吃早午餐 |
[07:50] | Don’t you dare tell a single person, okay? | 不许跟任何人说 知道吗 |
[07:52] | He made me promise not to tell anyone, especially you. | 他让我保证不告诉别人 特别是你 |
[07:54] | – Especially me? – Oh, please. | -特别是我 -拜托 |
[07:55] | Everybody knows you’re terrible at keeping secrets. | 谁都知道你守不住秘密 |
[07:57] | Okay, well, I didn’t know that was my reputation. | 好吧 我还不知道我有这样的名声 |
[07:59] | Maybe that’s a secret people have been keeping from me. | 也许这是个大家都在瞒着我的秘密 |
[08:01] | I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. | 我不想伤害你的感情 |
[08:02] | Well, you did. | 你已经伤了 |
[08:02] | And you know what the sad thing is? | 你知道让人难过的是什么吗 |
[08:04] | We could be laughing at someone’s calf implants right now. | 我们本来可以一起嘲笑某人的小腿植入的 |
[08:33] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:35] | I’m just watching you sleep. | 我只是在欣赏你的睡姿 |
[08:37] | You look so pretty. | 你看上去真漂亮 |
[08:40] | Okay, but don’t breathe so loud. | 好吧 但别太大声喘气 |
[08:45] | Hey, where are you going?! | 你去哪儿啊 |
[08:58] | I can’t find a way in. | 我找不到可以进去的地方 |
[09:00] | I can’t see anything, | 我什么都看不见 |
[09:00] | but I hear them laughing. | 但我听见他们的笑声了 |
[09:02] | And you know why kids laugh. | 你知道小孩子为什么会笑 |
[09:03] | Because their hearts are filled with joy, not suspicion? | 因为他们心中充满喜悦 而不是怀疑吗 |
[09:05] | We have got to see what is going on in there. | 我们一定要搞清楚他们在干什么 |
[09:07] | Get the drone thing out of the car. | 把那个嗡嗡响的东西从车里拿出来 |
[09:08] | That “Thing” is a professional aerial-photography tool | 那个’东西’可是专业航空摄影器材 |
[09:11] | for real-estate use only! | 只为房地产事业服务 |
[09:12] | You used it at the beach to film yourself doing sand angels. | 你用它拍你自己在沙滩堆小天使 |
[09:15] | For my “Phil Dunphy Will Get You | 那是我在拍宣传片 |
[09:17] | a Heavenly Deal On a Beach House” video. | 《菲尔为您的海滨别墅提供天堂般好价格》 |
[09:19] | A professional real-estate tool! | 专业房地产用具 |
[09:21] | That was the consensus. | 你答应过了的 |
[09:28] | Hey, Alex. What did you find out? | 喂 艾利克斯 你找到什么了 |
[09:29] | Okay, this is a bigger deal than Haley let on. | 好吧 这件事确实比海莉说的更重大 |
[09:31] | Only five people in her class | 她班上只有5个人 |
[09:33] | were picked to show their photographs, | 被选上参加摄影展 |
[09:34] | And haley was one of them. | 海莉是其中之一 |
[09:35] | Amazing! | 太棒了 |
[09:37] | Are there more than five people in the class? | 她班上一共不止5个人吧 |
[09:38] | Yes. That’s the first thing I checked. | 是的 那是我最先核查的 |
[09:40] | Then we really do have to be there. | 那我们确实一定要去看看了 |
[09:42] | Call uncle Mitchell and grandpa and see if they can join us. | 打电话邀请米奇尔舅舅和外公一起来 |
[09:45] | She didn’t catch you snooping, did she? | 她没发现你打探她的隐私吧 |
[09:46] | No. She’s taking a nap. | 没有 她在睡午觉 |
[09:47] | She’s been taking a lot more naps lately. | 她最近睡午觉比以前多多了 |
[09:49] | See what you can find out about that. | 去看看能不能查出是怎么回事 |
[09:51] | This is so wrong. | 这样做太不对了 |
[09:52] | Eh, well, desperate times call for desperate — | 特殊时期特殊… |
[09:54] | What is on your head? | 你脑袋上是什么东西 |
[09:56] | It provides glare protection, but apparently not from you. | 用来防眩光的 但显然挡不住你的怒视 |
[09:59] | Let’s just do this. | 赶紧开始吧 |
[10:03] | We are airborne. | 我们是空军 |
[10:09] | Expertly navigating the wires. | 熟练地越过电线 |
[10:13] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[10:14] | We have cleared the wall. Approaching target. | 我们已经通过围墙 接近目标 |
[10:17] | There they are. | 他们在那里 |
[10:18] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[10:19] | They’re jumping around on stuff. | 他们在什么东西上跳来跳去 |
[10:21] | Do you see anything suspicious, like, um — | 你看到什么可疑的东西了吗 比如 |
[10:23] | like smoke or paraphernalia, nachos? | 比如烟或者什么相关设备 干酪玉米片 |
[10:25] | No, they’re filming each other | 不 他们在互相拍摄 |
[10:27] | and moving around like zombies. | 还像僵尸那样跳来跳去 |
[10:29] | Honey, they’re not getting high. | 亲爱的 他们没在吸毒 |
[10:30] | They’re making a movie… without me! | 他们在拍电影 居然没带我 |
[10:33] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[10:33] | Then why would luke have lied | 那为什么卢克要撒谎说 |
[10:35] | about going to sammy’s, huh? | 去萨米家呢 |
[10:37] | Honey, look. | 亲爱的 你看 |
[10:39] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[10:41] | Well, he’s still our little boy. | 他还是我们的小乖乖 |
[10:45] | Oh, we got to get out of here. | 我们得走了 |
[10:45] | He cannot know we were spying on him. | 可不能让他知道我们监视他 |
[10:46] | – Come on. – Too late. | -快点 -已经晚了 |
[10:47] | It’s too late. They’re pointing at the drone. | 太晚了 他们发现了我的遥控飞机 |
[10:49] | – What? – We’re compromised! | -什么 -我们被发现了 |
[10:50] | Get out, get out! | 快走 快走 |
[10:50] | I can’t leave the drone! | 我不能丢下遥控飞机 |
[10:51] | It belongs to the office! | 那是公司财产 |
[10:53] | They’re still mad at me for writing | 他们还在因为我在白板上 |
[10:54] | on the dry-erase board with a permanent marker! | 用永久性记号笔而生我的气呢 |
[10:56] | Get in the car. | 快上车 |
[10:58] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[11:04] | What was that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[11:05] | Somebody was filming us. | 有人在偷拍我们 |
[11:06] | Hey, my dad has one of those. | 我爸有个那种玩意儿 |
[11:09] | I know what’s going on here. | 我知道怎么回事了 |
[11:11] | A movie studio is trying to steal our idea! | 有个电影公司想偷我们的点子 |
[11:13] | Spielberg. | 斯皮尔伯格 |
[11:15] | I told you guys, zombie parkour is a million-dollar idea. | 我就说过 僵尸跑酷是个超棒的点子 |
[11:18] | I still don’t get it. Zombies don’t move well. | 我还是没懂 僵尸移动速度不够快 |
[11:20] | Vampires, maybe. | 吸血鬼估计会好一点 |
[11:21] | Plus, there’s your title — “Vam-par-kour.” | 标题我都想好了 “吸血鬼跑酷” |
[11:24] | I don’t hear it. | 我听不出有什么吸引人的 |
[11:28] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[11:30] | That’s how I like to be greeted when I come home! | 我最喜欢回到家被这样迎接了 |
[11:34] | It turns out Manny’s hanging with his friends today, | 曼尼今天跟朋友出去玩了 |
[11:36] | so I didn’t need to go pick him up. | 所以我不用接他 |
[11:37] | Oh, right. So sorry. I forgot to tell you. | 是哦 不好意思忘了告诉你 |
[11:39] | But, then, you don’t tell me everything, | 不过 反正你也不是什么都告诉我 |
[11:40] | so I guess it’s okay. | 所以没什么所谓 |
[11:41] | You got a lot of nerve. | 你说这话太过分了 |
[11:42] | You are the one who went through my emails on my phone. | 你都已经查过我手机上的邮件了 |
[11:44] | What are you talking about? No, I didn’t. | 你在说什么 我才没有 |
[11:46] | So you’re not mad at me for something you found on my phone? | 所以你不是因为我手机里的东西生气 |
[11:48] | No. | 不是 |
[11:50] | All right, then. Great. | 好吧 那很好 |
[11:52] | No harm, no foul. | 没有伤害就不算犯规 |
[11:54] | I’ll see you at dinner. | 晚餐见 |
[11:54] | Give me that phone! | 把手机给我 |
[11:55] | I want to see what you’re hiding! | 我要看看你在藏什么 |
[11:56] | I’m not hiding anything. | 我什么都没有藏 |
[11:57] | I don’t even know how to use the damn thing. | 我都不知道怎么用这该死的玩意儿 |
[11:59] | Oh, look. I accidentally dialed Alex. | 看吧 我不小心拨给了艾丽克斯 |
[12:00] | Let me say hi to her. The kid idolizes me. | 我先跟她说两句 她可崇拜我了 |
[12:03] | Hi, hon. | 你好 宝贝 |
[12:04] | Hi, Grandpa. | 外公好 |
[12:05] | Real quick, how do I delete e-mails on my phone? | 问个问题 我要怎么删除手机上的邮件 |
[12:07] | Well, first, you have to check your inbox, | 你得先查一下收件箱 |
[12:09] | your trash folder, and your sent folder. | 垃圾箱还有已发送邮件 |
[12:11] | People often forget about the sent folder. | 很多人会忽略已发送邮件 |
[12:13] | Trust me, you get pretty adept at this | 相信我 你要是也得抢在一个 |
[12:14] | when you have to stay one step | 喜欢偷窥的老妈之前删掉邮件 |
[12:15] | ahead of your snooping mother. | 你也会很擅长这个的 |
[12:17] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[12:19] | Got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[12:20] | Uh, yeah, sure. I-I-I have nothing on here. | 好的 我 我手机里没有秘密 |
[12:21] | Let me just disconnect from grandpa, | 我先挂了外公的电话 |
[12:23] | which is not happening right now. | 好像挂不掉 |
[12:25] | I can see what you’re doing, Alex. | 我看到你在干什么了 艾丽克斯 |
[12:26] | Why did just delete a text from uncle Mitchell? | 你干嘛要删掉米奇尔舅舅的短信 |
[12:28] | I didn’t! | 我没有 |
[12:29] | Shouldn’t you be more worried | 你不是应该更担心 |
[12:30] | that Haley has a nurse’s uniform in her closet?! | 海莉衣柜里的护士服吗 |
[12:32] | I can only handle one thing at a time. | 我一次只能顾得上一件事 |
[12:36] | – Hey, Claire. – Hey, Mitchell. | -你好 克莱尔 -你好 米奇尔 |
[12:38] | Why would Alex delete a text from you off her phone? | 为什么艾丽克斯要删掉你给她的短信 |
[12:40] | I’m not answering that question. | 这个问题我不回答 |
[12:42] | People’s phones are their own business. | 手机是人家的私事 |
[12:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:47] | I got to go. Give me your phone. | 我得挂了 把手机给我 |
[12:49] | No. Why? | 不行 凭什么 |
[12:50] | Because you’re texting someone | 因为你在跟人发短信 |
[12:51] | and you look very guilty right now. | 而且看起来很内疚 |
[12:52] | Or I’m playing “Words with friends” | 我在玩”一起来填词” |
[12:54] | with Longines. | 跟朗吉尼斯一起 |
[12:55] | None of those words better be “Calf” or “Implants.” | 猜的词包括”小腿肌肉”和”植入”吧 |
[12:58] | Oh, my gosh. Here. You know what? | 天啊 给你 你知道吗 |
[13:00] | Take my phone… | 拿走我的手机 |
[13:01] | and admit that you don’t trust me, | 然后承认你一点都不信任我吧 |
[13:03] | Your fiance, and co-father of your daughter. | 你的未婚夫 和你女儿的另一个爹 |
[13:05] | Go ahead. | 查吧 |
[13:07] | Push the button. | 按键啊 |
[13:08] | I’m good. No, I’m fine. I trust you. | 没什么 我很好 我信任你 |
[13:20] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天啊 |
[13:26] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[13:26] | You want some red stuff that reminds you of wine? | 想喝点红色的像酒的东西吗 |
[13:28] | – Sure. – Yep, I do. | -当然 -我也是 |
[13:31] | So, when’s this exhibit open? | 展会什么时候开 |
[13:33] | I don’t know. Maybe the details are in Jay’s phone. | 我不知道 细节大概还在杰的手机里 |
[13:35] | But I hope not, | 不过我希望不是 |
[13:36] | because everything is very secret on there. | 毕竟那里面装的都是秘密 |
[13:38] | Don’t know if you caught that subtle cue. | 你们大概也看出来了 |
[13:40] | She’s mad at me. | 她在生我的气 |
[13:41] | He did something very terrible | 他做了很可怕的事 |
[13:42] | that he doesn’t want me to know about. | 又不愿意让我知道 |
[13:43] | “Very terrible”? | 很可怕 |
[13:44] | Until you tell me what it is, | 除非你告诉我 |
[13:45] | I’m gonna think the worst possible thing, | 不然我会联想到最坏的可能 |
[13:48] | like maybe you killed somebody. | 比如你杀了个人 |
[13:50] | But you don’t have the stomach for that, do you? | 不过你估计没那个能耐 是吧 |
[13:53] | Thank you so much for coming. | 真高兴你们能来 |
[13:55] | I know how busy you all are with work and errands | 我知道你们都忙着工作和杂事 |
[13:58] | and snarking about me on your cellphone. | 还有卑鄙地在短信里说我闲话 |
[14:01] | Let it go, Claire. | 别纠结这事了 克莱尔 |
[14:02] | Honestly, Phil, i don’t know how you do it. | 说实话 菲尔 我不知道你是怎么忍受的 |
[14:04] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你是怎么忍受的 |
[14:05] | Compromise and compassion. | 退一步海阔天空 |
[14:06] | – Yeah. – She wasn’t really asking you. | -就是 -她不是真的在问你 |
[14:08] | Hey, hey! Here comes Luke. | 卢克来了 |
[14:08] | What do we say we were doing today? | 我们该说我们今天干了什么 |
[14:10] | When has Luke ever showed any interest in what we do? | 什么时候卢克关心过我们干了什么 |
[14:12] | Okay, but be cool. | 好吧 放轻松 |
[14:13] | If he finds out you were tracking his phone, | 如果他发现你追踪了他的手机 |
[14:14] | he’ll think we don’t trust him. | 他会认为我们不信任他 |
[14:15] | Ooh. Plus, then I could never do it again. | 可不是 而且我也就不能继续追踪了 |
[14:18] | Hey, guys! | 大家好 |
[14:19] | What’s up? | 你好 |
[14:20] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[14:21] | It was fine, you know? | 还不错 你们知道吗 |
[14:22] | We don’t know. How would we know? | 我们不知道 我们怎么会知道 |
[14:23] | Oh, we just mean what did you do? | 我们只是问问而已 |
[14:25] | Not like, what did you do? | 不是在问你都做了些什么 |
[14:26] | And we’re just like, “Hey, what — what’d you do?” | 只是顺口一问”嗨 你都做了些什么” |
[14:28] | You guys are acting weird. | 你们表现得好奇怪 |
[14:29] | No, we’re not. You are. | 我们没有 你才奇怪 |
[14:30] | What did you do today? | 你们今天都做了些什么 |
[14:31] | – We just stayed home – We went shopping. | -我们只是待在家里 -我们去购物了 |
[14:32] | Online shopping at home for pants. | 在家里网购裤子 |
[14:34] | We both needed pants. | 我们俩都需要裤子 |
[14:35] | I told you he was gonna ask. | 我跟你说过了他会问起的 |
[14:36] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[14:37] | Was that your drone today? | 今天那是你的遥控飞机吗 |
[14:39] | Were you spying on us? | 你们在暗中监视我们吗 |
[14:40] | I’m sorry. Your mom made me do it. | 对不起 是你妈妈逼我做的 |
[14:42] | She thought you were smoking grass. | 她以为你在吸大麻 |
[14:43] | – Grass? – Claire. No one says grass. | -大麻 -克莱尔 没人说是大麻 |
[14:45] | I never said grass. | 我没说过是大麻 |
[14:46] | It’s not that crazy an idea. | 这种想法也不是那么疯狂 |
[14:48] | We weren’t smoking anything. | 我们什么都没有吸 |
[14:49] | Manny would never. | 曼尼永远都不会做那种事 |
[14:51] | Thank you, mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[14:51] | He’s so judgy about those things. | 他总是很嫌弃那种事情 |
[14:53] | The only reason why I walk that stupid dog | 我遛那条蠢狗的唯一原因 |
[14:55] | is so that I can smoke my cigars in peace. | 就是我可以安静的抽会儿烟 |
[14:58] | I can’t believe you were spying on us. | 我简直不敢相信你监视我们 |
[14:59] | You have to stop being so suspicious, Claire. | 你不能再这么疑神疑鬼的了 克莱尔 |
[15:02] | It’s okay to trust people. | 你要学会相信别人 |
[15:03] | Some people. Other people, who knows? | 某些人可以 其他人 鬼知道 |
[15:06] | You turn your back for one second, | 你就疏忽了一秒钟 |
[15:07] | and they have a whole other family | 他们就不知在什么鬼地方 |
[15:09] | on the bad side of town. | 组建了一个新家庭 |
[15:10] | You are my other family from the bad side of town. | 你就是我组建的新家庭 |
[15:13] | Look, I can’t stand this all night. | 我不能一晚上都得忍受这些指责 |
[15:15] | I loaned someone money, Gloria. | 我借钱给别人了 歌洛莉亚 |
[15:17] | I didn’t consult you. I knew you’d be pissed. | 我没有征求你的意见因为我知道你会生气 |
[15:19] | She’s just a friend. | 她只是一个朋友 |
[15:20] | “She”? | “她” |
[15:21] | Is this the woman | 这就是那个 |
[15:22] | that you’ve been dreaming about at night, | 你夜里梦见的女人吗 |
[15:24] | that you’ve been making the sexy noises and saying, | 你甚至用性感的嗓音叫她 |
[15:27] | “Baby, baby”? | “宝贝 宝贝” |
[15:28] | What the hell are you talking about?! No?! | 你这是在说些什么 当然不是 |
[15:30] | Then prove it! Give me the phone! | 那就证明一下 给我你的手机 |
[15:32] | Honestly, you people — | 实话说 你们这群人 |
[15:33] | and by that, I mean straight people are ridiculous! | 我指的是你们这些直人 简直太可笑了 |
[15:37] | Everyone’s entitled to a little bit of privacy. | 每个人都有权力拥有一些隐私 |
[15:39] | Says the guy who forced me to | 逼我说出朋友的秘密的人 |
[15:40] | tell him our friend’s secret. | 还好意思说出这种话 |
[15:41] | Okay, that’s different. | 好吧 那是不一样的 |
[15:42] | That was gossip, | 那是八卦 |
[15:43] | – and gossip belongs to everyone. – Okay. | -八卦是属于所有人的 -好吧 |
[15:46] | Just keep your nose out of other people’s phones. | 别老惦记着别人的手机了 |
[15:48] | You either trust them or you don’t. | 你要么就相信他们要么就不 |
[15:50] | Give me that. | 把手机给我 |
[15:50] | – Ha! Yes. – Give it back. Give it — | -终于拿到了 -还给我 还给 |
[15:52] | No, but you can have mine, | 不行 但你可以拿我的看 |
[15:53] | ’cause I have nothing to hide. | 因为我光明磊落 |
[15:54] | I’ll take that. | 我要了 |
[15:54] | Oh, my god. Mom, no, please, stop. | 天哪 妈妈 不要这样做 |
[15:57] | Here, here. Wait. Let me help you. | 在这 在这 等等 我帮你拿出来 |
[16:03] | It’s crazy, right? | 这太疯狂了 对吧 |
[16:08] | Ha ha. No, I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[16:09] | “L.O.L. | 笑死了 |
[16:10] | Do you think Brett likes his coffee black | 你觉得布雷特喜欢喝黑咖啡 |
[16:12] | or with calf-and-calf?” | 还是一半咖啡一半水 |
[16:13] | Okay, I admit it. I have a problem. | 好吧 我承认 我是有问题 |
[16:14] | But I only told one person. It was too juicy. | 但我只告诉了一个人 这消息太劲爆了 |
[16:17] | And Crispin said he wouldn’t tell anyone. | 而且克里斯宾说了他会保守秘密 |
[16:18] | This is from Longines. | 这条是朗吉尼斯发来的 |
[16:20] | Oh, that lying Crispin. Give me that. | 那个骗子克里斯宾 把手机还给我 |
[16:22] | I cannot believe he betrayed my trust. | 我不敢相信他背叛了我的信任 |
[16:24] | Now Pepper’s chiming in. | 现在胡娇也插进来了 |
[16:25] | Jackals, all of them. | 大骗子 所有人 |
[16:29] | Oh, that Pepper. | 胡娇真会说笑 |
[16:31] | Oh, my g– | 我的天 |
[16:37] | Uncle Mitchell was helping you get me a birthday present? | 你让米奇尔叔叔帮你给我买生日礼物吗 |
[16:40] | Yeah, I wanted to make you dinner | 是的 我想给你做饭 |
[16:41] | and get you a nice bottle of wine, | 然后送你一瓶上好的红酒 |
[16:43] | The one he served at new year’s | 那瓶他在新年夜给我们喝的 |
[16:44] | you said you liked. | 你说你很喜欢 |
[16:45] | Ooh, I did like that wine. | 我确实喜欢那瓶红酒 |
[16:47] | I’m sorry I ruined the surprise. | 我很抱歉我把惊喜给毁了 |
[16:49] | You should be. | 你应该觉得抱歉 |
[16:50] | What did you think I was doing, anyways? | 要不然你以为我在干什么 |
[16:51] | Give me some credit. | 你应该信任我才对 |
[16:53] | Oh, well, then, maybe we could just call it even, | 或许我们可以算是扯平了 |
[16:55] | since he typed, “I’m just surprised | 因为他说 我只是很吃惊 |
[16:57] | She remembered coming to my house that night.” | 她还记得那天晚上来过我家 |
[16:59] | To which you responded, “Bahahahahahaha” | 你回复说 啊哈哈哈 |
[17:02] | with like five exclamation points. | 后面还有五个感叹号 |
[17:06] | Seems fair. | 很公平 |
[17:11] | Did you find what you were looking for? | 找到你要找的东西了吗 |
[17:13] | No. | 没有 |
[17:14] | She’s a waitress at the club. | 她是俱乐部的服务员 |
[17:16] | Her boyfriend crashed her car, so I helped her, | 她的车被男朋友砸了 所以我帮了她 |
[17:19] | because we have that fun game where I order salad | 因为我们之间有个有趣的游戏 |
[17:21] | and she brings me french fries. | 每次我点沙拉她都给我上薯条 |
[17:22] | But I never dreamt of her. | 但是我从来没梦见过她 |
[17:24] | Last night, I had a nightmare. | 昨天晚上我做了个噩梦 |
[17:26] | Joe got out onto a ledge of a tall building. | 乔爬到一栋高楼的天台上 |
[17:27] | I couldn’t get to him. | 我救不到他 |
[17:29] | I was very upset, | 我特别着急 |
[17:30] | and I think I might have cried a little in my sleep, | 我可能在梦里还哭了 |
[17:33] | which might have sounded like sex to you, | 你可能觉得那听起来很色情 |
[17:34] | which I don’t love. | 这点我很不喜欢 |
[17:37] | But that’s the “Baby” I was talking about. | 但乔才是我喊的那个”宝贝” |
[17:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:40] | That’s scary. | 很吓人 |
[17:41] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[17:43] | Why in god’s name | 苍天在上 |
[17:44] | would I need to dream about another woman? | 我怎么会梦到别的女人 |
[17:47] | Now that you say it out loud, | 你这么一说 |
[17:49] | it does seem kind of crazy. | 我也觉得的确很离谱 |
[17:54] | I’m not proud of this, but the dream wasn’t about Joe. | 不骄傲地说 我并没有梦到乔 |
[17:58] | It was about this little baby right here. | 而是这个小宝贝 |
[18:00] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:01] | You almost fell off a ledge, and daddy was so scared. | 你差点从天台上掉下去 吓死爸爸了 |
[18:10] | Oh, my gosh. It’s us! | 我的天 是我们 |
[18:13] | All over the place. | 全都是 |
[18:15] | I don’t know how I feel about this. | 我不知道现在是什么感觉 |
[18:17] | Okay, okay, now, see — look how much you gossip. | 你看 你有多喜欢八卦 |
[18:20] | Haley managed to capture it on film. | 海莉都用胶片捕捉到了 |
[18:21] | And look at you, smiling ear to ear. | 再看看你 笑得见牙不见眼 |
[18:23] | You know you love it when I give you the dirt. | 你知道你最爱听我说八卦了 |
[18:25] | Oh, which reminds me, | 这倒是提醒我了 |
[18:26] | guess who got kicked out of a hotel bar | 猜猜谁刚因为向服务生乱献殷勤 |
[18:29] | for making unwanted advances at the waitstaff? | 被赶出大堂酒吧了 |
[18:32] | I don’t want to know. It’s none of my business. | 我不想知道 那不关我的事 |
[18:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:35] | Jotham. Zaniel. Sal. | 约坦 赞尼尔 还是萨尔 |
[18:37] | Just tell me! | 告诉我吧 |
[18:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:39] | Good god, look at those lines on my face. | 老天 看看我脸上的皱纹 |
[18:41] | When did I get so old? | 我什么时候变得这么老了 |
[18:43] | Their smile lines because you’re holding your son | 那是笑纹 因为你正抱着你的儿子 |
[18:45] | who you love, who you had to protect in your dream. | 你爱他 在睡梦中都要保护他 |
[18:50] | She is a great photographer, | 她是个很棒的摄影师 |
[18:52] | even though it’s embarrassing | 虽然每个人都盯着我的 |
[18:53] | that everyone’s staring at my six-pack. | 六块腹肌 让我很不好意思 |
[18:55] | She is really good. | 她真的很棒 |
[18:57] | Have you seen my photo? | 你看到我的照片了吗 |
[18:59] | Has Gloria seen this? | 歌洛莉亚看到了吗 |
[19:00] | Gloria see what? | 歌洛莉亚看到什么 |
[19:03] | I think I look good. | 我觉得我看起来不错 |
[19:05] | Wow. She didn’t even see me in there. | 她都没看到照片里也有我 |
[19:08] | Oh, my god! What are you guys doing here?! | 天啊 你们来干什么 |
[19:10] | Alex invited us. | 艾丽克斯邀请我们来的 |
[19:11] | You? How did you know where this was? | 你 你怎么知道是在这里的 |
[19:13] | Uh, the flier fell out of your backpack. | 传单从你的背包里掉出来了 |
[19:15] | Liar. | 骗人 |
[19:16] | Mom made me. | 妈妈逼我的 |
[19:17] | We came to be supportive. | 我们是来支持你的 |
[19:18] | I told you not to come here. This is such a violation! | 我告诉你们不要来的 这太不尊重人了 |
[19:21] | She just did it to me, too. | 她也对我这样 |
[19:22] | She read my texts. | 她看了我的短信 |
[19:23] | That’s nothing. | 那没什么 |
[19:23] | She totally used a drone to spy on me. | 她用了个遥控飞机监视我 |
[19:25] | Use of the drone was completely justified. | 我有正当理由使用遥控飞机 |
[19:28] | – What is wrong with you?! – What are you talking about? | -你有病吗 -你在说什么 |
[19:31] | All right, knock it off. | 行了 别吵了 |
[19:32] | You have no idea how hard it is to be a parent, | 你们根本不知道做家长有多难 |
[19:34] | to figure out what’s going on with your kid | 要费尽心思打探孩子们的状况 |
[19:36] | when all you get is a grunt or a “Fine” | 你们只会咕哝或者说”还行” |
[19:38] | or a flick of the hair. | 或者甩甩头发 |
[19:40] | It’s my job to protect you | 保护你们是我的责任 |
[19:41] | and make sure you’re making good choices. | 要保证你们做的选择是对的 |
[19:43] | And if I step over the line every now and again | 如果我在这样做的时候 |
[19:45] | when I’m doing that, tough. | 偶尔有点过分 难免 |
[19:47] | Knowing you’re safe is the only thing | 只有知道你们平安 |
[19:49] | that lets me sleep at night. | 我晚上才能睡着 |
[19:50] | I thought it was the wine. | 我还以为是靠酒精 |
[19:55] | Congratulations, Haley. | 恭喜你 海莉 |
[19:56] | For what? | 恭喜什么 |
[19:57] | Someone just bought your photo | 有人刚刚买下了你拍的那张 |
[19:58] | of this beautiful lady. | 这位美女的照片 |
[20:00] | First one sold. | 今天卖出的第一张 |
[20:02] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[20:04] | Someone paid for something that I made! Me! | 有人花钱买了我的作品 我的 |
[20:07] | I am so psyched we were here for this! | 我真高兴大家能在这里一起见证 |
[20:09] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[20:11] | Now you’re glad we’re here, huh? | 你现在高兴我们来了吗 |
[20:12] | I got to admit, | 我必须承认 |
[20:13] | that’s a gorgeous picture of you. | 你这张照片美极了 |
[20:15] | I’m in it, too, dad. | 里面也有我 爸 |