时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We got a package from my dad. | 我爸寄來了個包裹 |
[00:04] | No air holes in the box. | 盒子上沒有氣孔 |
[00:05] | That’s a good sign. | 這是個好兆頭 |
[00:06] | Lily loved having that chicken. | 莉莉很喜歡那只小雞 |
[00:08] | One more time than she realized. | 后來吃得也很開心 盡管她不知情 |
[00:09] | Listen, I just got an e-mail from our wedding singer. | 我剛收到婚禮歌手的電郵 |
[00:11] | – He has a small request. – Another one? | -他有個小要求 -又來嗎 |
[00:12] | Since when does the wedding singer send us requests? | 婚禮歌手什么時候開始向我們提要求了 |
[00:14] | Well, no, he just wants to change a few songs in your medley | 不 他只是想把你歌單中的幾首歌換掉 |
[00:17] | to avoid overlap with the stuff that he’s performing. | 以免跟他要表演的部分重復 |
[00:18] | Well, I hope it’s none of my showstoppers. | 可別換了我的重頭戲 |
[00:20] | Oh, they’re all showstoppers. | 你的歌都是重頭戲啦 |
[00:22] | Oh, you’re too kind. | 你太好了 |
[00:24] | Oh, my gosh, it’s us. | 天吶 是我們 |
[00:27] | For our wedding cake. | 放在我們的婚禮蛋糕上 |
[00:29] | Couldn’t you just die? | 是不是激動得要死了 |
[00:30] | I really think I could. | 我真覺得我要死了 |
[00:32] | My dad made this. | 我爸爸做的 |
[00:33] | He’s a world-class soap carver. | 他可是世界級的肥皂雕刻師 |
[00:35] | You know, once, when I was a kid, I cussed, | 我小時候有一次說臟話 |
[00:36] | and my mom washed my mouth out | 我媽媽用比薩斜塔 |
[00:37] | with the leaning tower of Pisa. | 洗我的嘴 |
[00:40] | She still blames herself to this day. | 她到現在還在自責 |
[00:42] | Oh, I would have nixed that wedding topper immediately, | 本來我是會馬上反對那個婚禮蛋糕人偶的 |
[00:45] | but Cam and I have an agreement. | 但小卡跟我有項協議 |
[00:46] | We — we each got three vetoes of each other’s wedding ideas — | 我們每人有三次否決對方婚禮創意的機會 |
[00:49] | No questions asked. | 不用解釋 |
[00:51] | And it — it worked for…a while | 倒是 實施了那么一小會兒 |
[00:54] | I think you’re gonna love my wedding board. | 你會愛上我的婚禮公告牌的 |
[00:56] | I’m pretty excited, too. | 我也非常激動 |
[00:58] | – Veto. – Veto. | -反對 -反對 |
[00:58] | – Veto. – Veto. | -反對 -反對 |
[01:01] | I’m sorry I’m so emotional. | 很抱歉我太激動了 |
[01:04] | It’s just the nicest thing ever. | 真的是最棒的禮物了 |
[01:06] | You don’t think that I look just a little bit — | 你不覺得我看起來有點 |
[01:07] | I mean, my dad carved through his arthritis! | 我爸爸忍著關節炎刻出來的 |
[01:10] | Maybe it’s the kicky leg. | 可能是因為那只翹起來的腿 |
[01:11] | I mean, the hours his ruined hands put into this. | 想想他用一雙殘手雕刻所投入的時間 |
[01:15] | He found us in soap. | 他在肥皂中挖掘到了我們 |
[01:17] | Today, mitchell, I know love. | 今天 米奇爾 我懂得了愛 |
[01:20] | I no love, either. | 我也懂得了”唉” |
[01:36] | So, take your time looking around. | 你四處看看吧 |
[01:37] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[01:39] | I’m helping Gloria sell the old apartment | 我在幫歌洛莉亞賣掉她在認識杰之前 |
[01:40] | that she and Manny lived in before she met Jay. | 和曼尼住的舊公寓 |
[01:42] | It’s in an up-and-coming neighborhood | 這里的鄰居前衛大膽 |
[01:44] | with a distinct multicultural bent | 擁有鮮明獨特的多元文化趨向 |
[01:45] | that’s undergoing an exciting urban renewal. | 正在經歷著令人欣喜的城市復興 |
[01:48] | That’s a fancy way of saying “The gays found it.” | 換個說法就是”基佬們發現了這塊寶地” |
[01:51] | I can’t believe that I lived here for five years. | 難以置信我居然在這里住了五年 |
[01:54] | Even turning the lights on was a pain. | 連開燈都很痛苦 |
[01:56] | Look at this. | 你看 |
[01:59] | Keep it down, you bitch! | 小點聲 你個婊子 |
[02:01] | Ay. Mrs. Rivera’s still alive. | 里維拉太太還活著 |
[02:04] | I am really digging this place. | 我還真中意這地方 |
[02:06] | Right? | 是嗎 |
[02:06] | The gas stove, the moldings — | 燃氣灶 線腳 |
[02:08] | they don’t make ’em like this anymore. | 如今很難找到這樣的房子了 |
[02:09] | I’ll probably gut it. | 我可能會全拆掉 |
[02:10] | Rip it out. | 全拆掉 |
[02:11] | That’s what I’d do. | 我也會這么做 |
[02:13] | I want my contractor to swing by, | 我會讓我的承包人來看看 |
[02:15] | but I really like it. | 但我真的很喜歡這里 |
[02:16] | Great. All right. Thanks. | 太好了 好極了 謝謝 |
[02:18] | – Bye-bye. – Talk to you soon. | -拜拜 -再聯系 |
[02:19] | So nice to meet you. | 真高興認識你 |
[02:22] | I’m not selling to him. | 我才不賣給他 |
[02:23] | What? Really? | 什么 真的嗎 |
[02:24] | He’s a quality buyer. | 他是個不錯的買家啊 |
[02:26] | You’re tired of finding renters. | 你也不想再找租客了 |
[02:27] | This is a family building. | 這房子是給一大家子人住的 |
[02:29] | Generations have lived there, | 一大家子幾代人 |
[02:31] | and usually at the same time. | 往往是數世同堂 |
[02:33] | He just wants to flip it. | 他不過是想轉手賺錢 |
[02:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:36] | I got a backup I can probably get here in an hour. | 還有另一個買家大概一小時后能到 |
[02:39] | You want to wait in there? | 你想去那里面等嗎 |
[02:40] | You walk in that door, | 你走進去 |
[02:41] | you never come out. | 就別想出來了 |
[02:43] | No, no, not the bar — the coffee shop. | 不不 不是那家酒吧 是那家咖啡廳 |
[02:44] | Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. | 對啊 我說的就是那個 |
[02:47] | But we can wait next door. | 但我們可以去隔壁等 |
[02:48] | That’s my old hair salon where I used to work. | 那是我以前工作過的美發店 |
[02:51] | You can get drinks there, too. | 去那里也有的喝 |
[02:55] | Gloria! | 歌洛莉亞 |
[03:01] | No, no, no, it’s not Jay. | 不不不 這不是杰 |
[03:08] | What’s so funny? | 什么這么好笑 |
[03:09] | What’s so funny? | 什么這么好笑 |
[03:10] | She thinks you’re my lover. | 她以為你是我情人 |
[03:12] | That is funny! | 太好笑了 |
[03:14] | I don’t know if it’s “a room full of women laughing” funny, | 我不確定是不是值得一屋子女人捧腹大笑 |
[03:17] | but… | 但是 |
[03:17] | Ay, Rita, no. | 麗塔 不是啦 |
[03:18] | Phil is a friend of mine, | 菲爾是我的一個朋友 |
[03:20] | and we’re just killing time before an appointment. | 我們在等人 過來消磨點時間 |
[03:23] | I hate to ask, Gloria, | 我也不想這樣 歌洛莉亞 |
[03:24] | but my new girl hasn’t shown up. | 但我新招的店員還沒來 |
[03:27] | Any chance you could help? | 你可以幫忙嗎 |
[03:29] | Ay, of course! | 當然可以啦 |
[03:30] | It will be so much fun! | 一定會很好玩的 |
[03:33] | I don’t want to ruin my nails. | 我不想毀了我的指甲 |
[03:34] | Phil, would you do my shampooing? | 菲爾 你能幫忙洗頭嗎 |
[03:36] | Well, I-I guess so. | 應該可以吧 |
[03:37] | We’ve got the time. | 我們還有時間 |
[03:38] | Just a warning — | 我得聲明一下 |
[03:39] | I haven’t shampooed professionally since college, | 大學后我就沒有專業洗過頭發了 |
[03:41] | and that was only part-time to pay for my cheer gear. | 那只是一份兼職 來付拉拉隊服裝的錢 |
[03:44] | Wow. That was super-braggy. | 我真是太愛炫了 |
[03:47] | What do we got, double sinks? | 這里有什么 并排水槽嗎 |
[03:48] | What’s the nozzle sitch? | 花灑還好使嗎 |
[03:50] | Not to sound too braggy, | 我不想太炫耀自己 |
[03:51] | but your mom was kind of | 但你媽媽我這周工作 |
[03:52] | a badass at work this week. | 是上天入地無所不能 |
[03:54] | It was hard enough with grandpa being sick | 外公病了 我突然掌管大權 |
[03:56] | and me suddenly in charge, | 這就已經夠艱難了 |
[03:57] | but it was just one crisis after another. | 但危機真是一個接一個啊 |
[04:01] | Luke, honey, we’re going! | 盧克 親愛的 我們要走了 |
[04:04] | Fire in the warehouse, | 倉庫起火 |
[04:05] | surprise inspection from OSHA, | 職業安全和健康署突擊檢查 |
[04:07] | our biggest buyer tried to pull out of a deal, | 我們最大的顧客企圖取消訂單 |
[04:08] | and I have to talk him off a ledge. | 我得讓他打消這個念頭 |
[04:10] | Whatever. It’s over now. | 隨便啦 都結束了 |
[04:13] | I don’t want to bore you guys with this stuff. | 我不想說這些來讓你們覺得無聊 |
[04:14] | So, when I get to work on Wednesday, | 我周三去上班時 |
[04:16] | Margaret is ready in tears, | 瑪格利特已經在哭了 |
[04:18] | and there are two cops in the waiting room, | 接待室里有兩名警察 |
[04:19] | and I say to them, | 我對他們說 |
[04:20] | “One of you had better be able to drive an 18-wheeler, | 你們最好有人能開18輪巨型貨車 |
[04:22] | “because I’ve got 100 rosewood panels to get to Victorville, | 因為我要送100塊紫檀板去勝利谷 |
[04:25] | or it’s coming out of my paycheck.” | 不然我就要用薪水補償了 |
[04:26] | I told you guys about the drivers and the bad tuna? | 我跟你們說過司機和變質金槍魚的事了嗎 |
[04:28] | – Bad tuna, – Yes. | -變質金槍魚 -對 |
[04:29] | – yeah. – Yes, I did. | -說了 -我的確說了 |
[04:31] | Hey, mom, I forgot how fun this car was. | 媽媽 我都忘記這輛車有多好玩了 |
[04:33] | And these automatic doors and that TV in the back. | 自動門 還有后排的電視 |
[04:35] | You know what else was fun? | 你知道還有什么很好玩嗎 |
[04:37] | The party they threw for me at work on Friday. | 他們周五為我辦的派對 |
[04:39] | I mean, it was a little bit embarrassing. | 那的確有點尷尬啦 |
[04:40] | I didn’t even know “She-ro” was a word, | 我都不知道還有”英雌”這個詞兒 |
[04:43] | and there it was, in icing. | 結果他們用糖霜寫了這個詞 |
[04:46] | Hello, hello! | 好啊好啊 |
[04:48] | Welcome to Jay’s night. | 歡迎來到杰之夜 |
[04:49] | Names, please. | 請報上尊姓大名 |
[04:50] | Want to make sure you’re on the list. | 確保你在邀請名單內 |
[04:51] | Kidding! Just excited. | 開玩笑啦 我很激動 |
[04:53] | Appetizers on the bar, | 吧臺上有開胃菜 |
[04:54] | scrabble on the coffee table, | 咖啡桌上有拼詞游戲 |
[04:56] | and our feature presentation, | 還有我們的特色演講 |
[04:57] | “The Great Escape.” | “超級大逃亡” |
[04:58] | Speaking of which, Haley… | 說到這個 海莉 |
[04:59] | Don’t worry, grandpa. | 別擔心 外公 |
[05:00] | I’m not leaving. | 我不會走的 |
[05:01] | I have no plans for the night. | 我今晚沒安排 |
[05:03] | Me, either. | 我也沒有 |
[05:04] | But when I say it, it’s news. | 但我沒安排是了不得的新聞 |
[05:05] | When you say any complete sentence, | 你說了任何一句完整的話 |
[05:06] | it’s news. | 都是了不得的新聞 |
[05:07] | Okay, girls. Dad, you feeling better? | 別吵了 姑娘們 爸 你好些了嗎 |
[05:09] | You had a rough week, huh? | 你這周很難受 對吧 |
[05:10] | Nah. I’m fine. | 我沒事 |
[05:11] | Looks like you had a big week. | 看來你這周很忙啊 |
[05:12] | You heard about that? | 你聽說了嗎 |
[05:13] | Yeah, I got the blow-by-blow on all the office drama. | 所有辦公室的八卦我都有詳細記錄 |
[05:16] | By the way, sincerely… | 順便說一句 真的… |
[05:18] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[05:19] | …great… | 超棒… |
[05:20] | great guacamole on the bar, there. | 吧臺那邊的鱷梨色拉醬超棒 |
[05:25] | Wow. That’s it? | 就這樣嗎 |
[05:26] | Everything you did for him, | 你為他做了那么多事 |
[05:27] | and he doesn’t even say “Thank you”? | 他都不說一句謝謝嗎 |
[05:29] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[05:31] | It’s “Hero” with a “She.” | 是”英雄”中的”雄”換成了”雌” |
[05:33] | Okay, I’m up to speed. | 好 我跟上了 |
[05:35] | Yeah, that was cold. | 是啊 太冷漠了 |
[05:36] | It’s just his way. | 他就是這樣 |
[05:38] | After years of disappointment, | 多年的失望過后 |
[05:39] | I have learned not to expect a pat on the head from my dad. | 我學會了不指望我爸給我肯定 |
[05:43] | He’s not capable of it. | 他做不到 |
[05:44] | But it has taught me a very important lesson | 但這教會了我一個很重要的教訓 |
[05:46] | that you girls should learn, too — | 你們也該學學 |
[05:48] | approval comes from within. | 自我肯定首先要來源于自身 |
[05:50] | I knew that, mom. | 我知道 媽媽 |
[05:51] | ‘Course you did, ’cause you’re smart. | 你當然知道啦 因為你聰明 |
[05:57] | Hey, is Lily out of the tub? | 莉莉從浴缸里出來了嗎 |
[05:58] | We got to be at my dad’s soon. | 我們得趕去我爸家了 |
[05:59] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[06:00] | It’s not that big of a deal. | 沒什么大不了的 |
[06:01] | We can be a little late. | 我們可以稍微遲到一會兒 |
[06:02] | No! Lily had the cake topper | 不 莉莉把我們的蛋糕人偶 |
[06:04] | in the tub with her! | 帶進浴缸了 |
[06:06] | Oh, no. How could such a terrible mistake have occurred? | 不 怎么會犯這么嚴重的錯誤呢 |
[06:08] | I think she must have just thought it was a toy or something. | 我想她一定以為那是個玩具之類的 |
[06:10] | Well, I hope it’s not completely ruined forever. | 希望人偶沒有被玩壞 |
[06:12] | Oh, no. Are you kidding me? | 沒有 你開玩笑吧 |
[06:14] | My daddy uses a special shellac on this thing. | 我爸爸用了特殊的蟲膠清漆 |
[06:16] | This is water-resistant, | 這玩意兒能防水 |
[06:17] | heat-resistant — you name it. | 隔熱 百毒不侵 |
[06:19] | Good to know. | 真好 |
[06:20] | Yeah, but put it someplace safe. | 是啊 放在安全的地方 |
[06:21] | It could still be slippery, | 可能還有點滑 |
[06:22] | so be careful. | 小心點 |
[06:23] | Is it? | 是嗎 |
[06:23] | Oh, yeah, it is! | 是啊 的確是 |
[06:24] | It’s slippery! | 好滑 |
[06:25] | Is it okay? | 沒壞吧 |
[06:26] | Not a scratch. | 安然無恙 |
[06:29] | Apparently, I’m tougher than I look. | 顯然我比看上去要強壯 |
[06:33] | Hey, boys. Having fun? | 孩子們 玩得開心嗎 |
[06:34] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[06:35] | Love us some Jay’s night. | 我們喜歡杰之夜 |
[06:38] | Okay, we’re out of here. | 好了 我們走吧 |
[06:39] | Kristy Hughes, | 克里斯蒂·休斯 |
[06:40] | A.K.A. “Kristy huge ones,” | 外號”克里斯蒂·胸器” |
[06:42] | is having a pool party two blocks away. | 在兩個街區外開泳池派對 |
[06:44] | What about Jay? | 那杰怎么辦 |
[06:45] | He thinks we’re at a party. | 他認為我們就是在開派對 |
[06:46] | He’ll never know. | 他不會知道的 |
[06:47] | We sneak out, work the room, | 我們偷偷溜出去 溜進屋里 |
[06:49] | cannonball, cannonball, | 欣賞大胸 |
[06:50] | and we’re back in time for dinner. | 然后我們趕回來吃晚餐 |
[06:51] | Were you even invited? | 你被邀請了嗎 |
[06:52] | No. | 沒有 |
[06:53] | But that’s only because I don’t know her or any of her friends. | 但那只是因為我不認識她或她的朋友 |
[06:56] | We’re not invading her house. | 非法入侵的事咱們不能干 |
[06:57] | Besides, this hair at a pool party — | 再說 我這頭發在泳池派對上 |
[06:59] | One dunk, and it goes off like an airbag. | 一碰水就跟安全氣囊似的爆開了 |
[07:06] | What’s this? You made sauce? | 這是什么 你做了醬汁嗎 |
[07:08] | Well, you were sick. | 你生病了 |
[07:08] | I didn’t know if you could handle it. | 我不知道你能不能堅持做飯 |
[07:10] | Back in Vietnam, I had hepatitis. | 越戰的時候我得了肝炎 |
[07:12] | Still managed to cook Thanksgiving dinner | 照樣給三百個士兵準備了 |
[07:14] | for 300 soldiers. | 感恩節晚餐 |
[07:16] | I think I can handle sauce. | 我覺得我能搞得定醬汁 |
[07:17] | Well, I saved you the trouble. | 我這不是幫你省了麻煩嘛 |
[07:19] | So, Margaret tells me I’m using some new delivery trucks now. | 瑪格利特告訴我公司在用新的運貨卡車 |
[07:22] | Yeah. They’re hybrid. | 是的 它們都是混合動力的 |
[07:24] | Now, they cost a little more, | 確實貴一些 |
[07:25] | but when I factored in the tax rebates | 但是我把使用綠色產品的 |
[07:27] | you get for going green, | 退稅算上 |
[07:29] | we come out ahead. | 我們就把錢賺回來了 |
[07:30] | Speaking of “Green,” | 提到綠色 |
[07:30] | you went a little heavy on the vegetables, huh? | 你蔬菜放得太多了吧 |
[07:32] | I’m not sure I can stomach anything that’s healthy. | 我不確定我能吃下任何健康食物 |
[07:35] | Gosh, mom, that truck thing sounds so amazing. | 天啊 媽媽 那些卡車聽起來真不錯 |
[07:37] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[07:38] | It’s fine, dad. | 沒關系 爸 |
[07:40] | Only do what we’re capable of, right? | 只做力所能及的 對吧 |
[07:42] | Oh, damn. | 該死 |
[07:42] | No, Stella, stay. No. | 不 斯黛拉 站住 不行 |
[07:44] | Good girl. | 乖狗狗 |
[07:45] | Thank you, Stella. | 謝謝 斯黛拉 |
[07:47] | Thank you for listening. | 謝謝你聽我的話 |
[07:50] | Oh, I’m so proud of you. | 我太為你驕傲了 |
[07:52] | Who’s my best girl? | 誰是我的好閨女 |
[07:56] | Don’t. | 不用了 |
[07:57] | Okay, girls, we are ready for scrabble. | 好了姑娘們 我們準備好拼字游戲了 |
[08:00] | I’ll grab some snacks. | 我去拿些零食 |
[08:01] | Uh, potato chips, please. | 我要薯片 拜托了 |
[08:02] | Oh, so I can hear about how much | 然后我就能整晚聽你抱怨 |
[08:04] | you hate yourself all night? | 你有多討厭自己了 |
[08:11] | Hello, Luke. | 你好 盧克 |
[08:13] | Come on! We’ve got to go! | 拜托 我們去吧 |
[08:14] | That party’s full of sophomores. | 那個派對上都是高二的學生 |
[08:16] | Those women have lived. | 那些學姐們可都是過來人 |
[08:17] | No, we’re going back inside, | 不 我們現在回屋去 |
[08:19] | we’re eating Jay’s food, | 吃杰準備的食物 |
[08:19] | and we’re playing his board games. | 然后玩他的桌游 |
[08:21] | More like boring games. | 應該叫”無聊”游戲吧 |
[08:22] | They’re already called “Board.” | 那名字本身就和”無聊”讀音相同 |
[08:23] | You don’t make it more clever by — | 你沒必要再做多余演繹了 |
[08:25] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[08:29] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 謝謝 |
[08:32] | Did you work everything out with the wedding singer? | 你和婚禮主唱把問題都解決了嗎 |
[08:33] | Oh, yeah — I’m just dropping my big finale | 是的 我剛放棄了我的壓軸表演 |
[08:34] | because he’s doing the same song. | 因為他要唱同一首歌 |
[08:36] | “My Way”? | 《我的路》嗎 |
[08:37] | His way. | 已經是他的路了 |
[08:38] | Hey, guys. | 大家好啊 |
[08:38] | Sorry we’re late, | 抱歉我們遲到了 |
[08:39] | but we come with wine. | 不過我們帶了紅酒 |
[08:41] | And whittlin’! | 還有雕刻藝術哦 |
[08:42] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[08:43] | This is a beautiful gift my father made | 這是我父親做的美麗禮物 |
[08:45] | for the top of our wedding cake. | 為了放在結婚蛋糕上面的 |
[08:47] | I guess he ran out of soap before he got to me. | 我猜他肥皂用光了所以沒把我放進去 |
[08:50] | – Darn. – For you. | -太糟了 -給你 |
[08:51] | Ladies, check out | 女士們 來看看 |
[08:53] | your uncle Mitch and Cam in soap. | 肥皂版的米奇爾和小卡叔叔 |
[08:55] | That’s soap? | 那是肥皂做的嗎 |
[08:57] | It’s beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[08:58] | This is my worst nightmare. | 這是我最恐怖的噩夢 |
[09:00] | You shouldn’t have blown through those vetoes. | 你不應該把否決權都浪費了的 |
[09:02] | This is how Cam’s dad sees me — | 這就是小卡爸爸眼里的我– |
[09:03] | like some fawning damsel. | 像個諂媚的黃花閨女一樣 |
[09:05] | If anything, Cam’s the damsel. | 小卡更像個黃花閨女 |
[09:06] | Dad! | 爸 |
[09:08] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[09:10] | A lot can happen before the big day. | 大婚之前什么都可能發生 |
[09:12] | Believe me, I’ve already tried. | 相信我 我什么招都試過了 |
[09:15] | That thing is indestructible. | 那東西簡直堅不可摧 |
[09:17] | What if it went missing? | 如果它消失不見了呢 |
[09:18] | Things disappear around here all the time. | 我這里可總是丟東西 |
[09:20] | Do they? | 是嗎 |
[09:23] | All the time. | 一直都是 |
[09:25] | Let’s just say I have a friend | 我有個小伙伴 |
[09:26] | who helps me in these kinds of situations. | 總在這樣的時刻幫我 |
[09:29] | I’m listening. | 我聽著呢 |
[09:30] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道的越少越好 |
[09:31] | I’m not listening. | 那我不聽了 |
[09:33] | We never had this conversation. | 這段對話從沒發生過 |
[09:34] | This is a non-versation. | 這是段”沒話” |
[09:36] | Right. | 是的 |
[09:37] | I am giving you the…no-ahead. | 我要你 “不動手” |
[09:48] | Oh, I miss you girls. | 我太想念你們了 |
[09:51] | Nobody in my white family thinks that I am funny. | 我的白人家庭里沒人覺得我幽默 |
[09:55] | Honey, Hector had a life before he met you. | 親 赫克托遇到你前有自己的人生 |
[09:57] | So I have to eat dinner with his ex? | 所以我就得和他前任一起吃飯嗎 |
[09:59] | Well, you certainly don’t want him going alone — | 那你肯定不想讓他自己去吧 |
[10:01] | Not with his history. | 特別是他還有那么段歷史 |
[10:04] | Who are you really mad at? | 你到底是生誰的氣呢 |
[10:05] | Ay, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:07] | Come on, Luisa. | 說說吧 路易莎 |
[10:09] | Raul! | 勞爾 |
[10:11] | Hector’s going to hurt me just like Raul did! | 赫克托會像勞爾那樣傷我的心 |
[10:13] | There it is. | 這就是了 |
[10:14] | But Hector isn’t raul, okay? | 但赫克托不是勞爾 對嗎 |
[10:16] | They’re just cousins. | 他們只是表親而已 |
[10:19] | We need to get a move on. | 我們得走了 |
[10:20] | The client’s gonna come over to the apartment at 4:00. | 客戶會在四點來看房 |
[10:22] | I am swamped. I can’t just leave. | 我太忙了 脫不開身 |
[10:24] | Gloria, we’re here to sell your apartment. | 歌洛莉亞 我們是來這賣你的公寓的 |
[10:26] | We don’t work at the salon. | 不是來發廊打工的 |
[10:27] | Muchísimas gracias, Bianca. | 非常感謝 比安卡 |
[10:28] | No más texting ese hombre. | 別再跟那個男人發短信了 |
[10:30] | It’s for a young couple with a baby on the way. | 這是一對快生小孩的年輕夫婦 |
[10:32] | They’re not flippers. | 買房不是為了轉手賺錢 |
[10:33] | They’re looking for a place to settle down and make a home. | 他們是想找個地方安定下來 |
[10:35] | Okay, just move them. | 跟他們換個時間 |
[10:36] | If they really want it, they’ll come back. | 要是他們真想要這房子肯定會回來的 |
[10:38] | But, Gloria — | 可是 歌洛莉亞 |
[10:39] | Ay, please, just help me with Anna’s foils. | 拜托你幫我處理一下安娜的錫紙 |
[10:41] | I have a weave emergency! | 我得趕緊去幫人駁發 |
[10:45] | Something’s not right. | 有點不對勁 |
[10:46] | Qué qué pasó? | 什么 怎么了 |
[10:46] | No, no, no, not with you. You look great. | 不 不 跟你沒關系 你好著呢 |
[10:48] | You know who’s gonna hate this, | 你知道誰會痛恨這個造型嗎 |
[10:49] | is a certain jealous sister. | 對你羨慕嫉妒恨的小姐妹 |
[10:51] | Cinco de my, oh, my. | 來 我們擊個掌 |
[10:58] | How am I supposed to do this with so many “I”s on my rack? | 我這兒有這么多個”I”讓我怎么玩 |
[11:00] | Sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[11:01] | Where’s Luke? | 盧克在哪兒 |
[11:02] | How long does it take him to get the dictionary? | 他拿個字典要這么久嗎 |
[11:04] | We described it for him perfectly. | 我們很清楚地告訴他字典長什么樣子了 |
[11:06] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[11:06] | He’s not coming back. | 他不會是不回來了吧 |
[11:09] | Ugh. Move your “S.” | 移動你的”S” |
[11:10] | I-I’m going as fast as I can. | 我已經走得夠快了 |
[11:13] | Mitchell! It’s gone! | 米奇爾 它不見了 |
[11:15] | What is? | 什么東西 |
[11:15] | The cake topper. | 那個蛋糕裝飾人偶 |
[11:17] | Lily, have you seen the little daddies | 莉莉 你有看到之前跟你一起洗澡的 |
[11:18] | you were bathing with earlier? | 小版爸爸們嗎 |
[11:19] | Don’t say that. | 別這么說話 |
[11:21] | I saw Stella playing with it. | 我看到斯黛拉在玩它 |
[11:22] | What? | 什么 |
[11:23] | Oh, look at her. She’s all muddy. | 瞧瞧她身上 全是泥巴 |
[11:25] | She must have brought it outside and buried it. | 她肯定是叼出去埋起來了 |
[11:26] | She does it all the time! | 她老是做這種事 |
[11:28] | Oh, no. We have to go find it. | 不 我們必須找到它 |
[11:29] | Good luck. | 祝你們好運 |
[11:30] | That thing’s as good as gone. | 那東西估計是找不到了 |
[11:32] | Dang it! | 真糟糕 |
[11:33] | And the worst part is, | 最慘的是 |
[11:34] | we don’t even have a picture of it. | 我們連張照片都沒來得及拍 |
[11:36] | Do we? | 我們有嗎 |
[11:37] | Okay, we can’t give up. | 我們不能放棄 |
[11:38] | Let’s go out into the yard and look for it. | 我們去院子里找找看 |
[11:39] | Careful. I wouldn’t come between Stella | 注意點 換成我是不會干涉斯黛拉 |
[11:40] | and anything she’s buried. | 藏任何東西的 |
[11:41] | She’s a wild animal. | 她有自己的天性 |
[11:42] | No telling what she’ll do. | 不會別人告訴她會做什么 |
[11:45] | That’s a very aggressive stance. | 這姿勢真是充滿挑釁的味道 |
[11:54] | Luke! Wait! | 盧克 等等 |
[11:55] | Oh. Look at that. | 瞧瞧你 |
[11:57] | You left your yard, | 你都離開院子了 |
[11:57] | and your little shock collar didn’t go off. | 你的電子項圈居然沒有響 |
[11:59] | Luke — | 盧克 |
[12:00] | Okay, so, here’s the new plan. | 好了 新計劃是這樣的 |
[12:01] | You hang back while I break the ice, | 你站后面 由我先來活躍氣氛 |
[12:03] | and then, when the time is right — | 等到一個恰當的時候 |
[12:04] | Manny! You made it! | 曼尼 你來了 |
[12:08] | Who’s this? | 這是誰 |
[12:10] | “Who’s this?” | 這是誰 |
[12:11] | Excuse me, | 拜托 |
[12:12] | Kristy huge ones, I have a name. | 克里斯蒂·胸器 我是有名字的 |
[12:15] | Okay, come on. Stop. | 好了 別鬧了 |
[12:16] | I’m tired of chasing you all day. | 我追了你一整天已經受夠了 |
[12:17] | Then don’t. | 那就別追我 |
[12:18] | Stay as long as you want at that lame party. | 去那個無聊的派對上玩吧 |
[12:20] | You want to talk? | 你想聊聊嗎 |
[12:21] | You’re the dorky sidekick, not me. | 你才應該是那個呆呆的配角 不是我 |
[12:24] | Want to talk nicer? | 能稍微友好點嗎 |
[12:26] | How could you be invited and I wasn’t? | 憑什么她請你不請我 |
[12:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:29] | It’s like the stuff that used to make me kind of weird, | 貌似過去我身上讓人覺得奇怪的地方 |
[12:31] | people are starting to like. | 開始招人喜歡了 |
[12:33] | So? | 所以呢 |
[12:34] | I’m the same as I always was. | 我一直都跟以前一樣 |
[12:36] | Well…maybe you could upgrade a little. | 說不定你可以提高一下自己 |
[12:39] | Uh, we’re tired of the yoda voice, | 我們受夠了你的”尤達”音 |
[12:41] | and if a girl tells you she went to london, | 如果有個女孩告訴你她去了倫敦 |
[12:42] | maybe don’t ask if she also saw France. | 最好別問她是不是看見了法國 |
[12:46] | I liked things better when you were the one | 我還是喜歡 |
[12:48] | who was ostrich-sized. | 你比較像鴕鳥的時候 |
[12:49] | What? | 什么 |
[12:50] | You know, like a freaky outsider — | 你懂的 一個怪異的圈外人 |
[12:53] | the way an ostrich feels around regular birds. | 鶴立雞群的感覺 |
[12:55] | You know what else girls like? | 你知道女孩子還喜歡什么嗎 |
[12:57] | The mysterious, silent type. | 神秘又安靜的類型 |
[13:02] | What are you doing with my sauce, there, cookie? | 你在對我的醬汁做什么 伙計 |
[13:03] | That’s yours. | 那才是你的 |
[13:05] | This is mine. | 這是我的 |
[13:05] | I prepped it this morning. | 我早上就準備好了 |
[13:06] | I figured, why not make it? | 我想了下 為什么不做呢 |
[13:08] | Um…maybe because I already made sauce? | 因為我已經做好了 |
[13:10] | Can’t have too much. | 多多益善 |
[13:11] | Can’t ya? | 是嗎 |
[13:12] | Hand me that ladle, huh? | 把湯勺遞給我 |
[13:15] | What are you doing? I got it. | 你干嘛 我已經拿住了 |
[13:17] | What do you say? | 你要說什么 |
[13:18] | What? | 什么 |
[13:19] | What do you say when somebody does something for you? | 當別人為你做事的時候你要說什么 |
[13:20] | What do you say? | 你要說什么 |
[13:21] | You want me to thank you for handing me a ladle? | 你想讓我謝謝你把湯勺給我嗎 |
[13:23] | You thanked the dog for staying — | 你感謝了狗狗站著不動 |
[13:25] | which is basically doing nothing — | 雖然它其實什么都沒做 |
[13:26] | so I know you know the words. | 所以我確定你知道該怎么說 |
[13:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:28] | Thank you for handling me the ladle. | 謝謝你把湯勺遞給我 |
[13:32] | You sure those are ready? | 你確定這些煮好了嗎 |
[13:33] | You didn’t throw one against the wall. | 你還沒往墻上扔呢 |
[13:34] | Oh, dad, nobody does that anymore. | 爸 現在沒有人這么做了 |
[13:36] | Oh. I guess we have new ways for doing everything now, huh? | 就是說我們做所有事都換新方法了是吧 |
[13:39] | No. I didn’t say that. | 不 我可沒那么說 |
[13:40] | I’m just saying that you can taste your food | 我只是說你可以直接嘗一下熟了沒有 |
[13:42] | instead of flinging it at the wall like a chimp. | 而不是像黑猩猩一樣往墻上甩 |
[13:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:45] | How’s it taste? | 味道如何 |
[13:49] | Actually, mm, that’s pretty good. | 事實上 還不錯 |
[13:50] | But it could use a little, | 但是如果能加點 |
[13:52] | um…sauce. | 醬料 |
[13:55] | Let me just — ooh, hot. | 我來試試 好燙 |
[14:01] | Try a little Parmesan with that? | 再加點帕爾馬干酪 |
[14:04] | I should probably get that bread in the oven. | 我應該把面包放進烤箱了 |
[14:06] | Just… | 只要 |
[14:07] | Okay! Hey! | 好了 好了 |
[14:08] | Hey, how about we take over in here | 這里交給我們吧 |
[14:10] | while you two get cleaned up for dinner? | 你們去收拾一下準備吃飯了 |
[14:11] | Yes, good idea. | 好主意 |
[14:12] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[14:14] | Approval comes from within. | 自我肯定首先要來源于自身 |
[14:15] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[14:16] | Your sauce needs garlic. | 你的醬料需要加點蒜 |
[14:18] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好了 -好了 |
[14:20] | And that’s a clock. | 這是個表 |
[14:21] | Okay, well, do another one. | 好吧 再試另一個地方 |
[14:22] | I’ve done like four. | 我試了四個了 |
[14:23] | This dog is a worse hoarder than your uncle Clayton. | 這只狗比你叔叔克萊頓還愛囤東西 |
[14:25] | He’s a collector. | 他是個收藏家 |
[14:26] | Of expired yogurt? | 收藏過期酸奶嗎 |
[14:29] | Getting tired. | 累死我了 |
[14:30] | Cam, can we just stop, please? | 小卡 能不能別找了 |
[14:32] | I feel like we’ve done our best, | 我覺得我們已經盡力了 |
[14:33] | but we’re just not gonna find it. | 肯定是找不到了 |
[14:34] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[14:35] | Oh! Good. | 太好了 |
[14:37] | Thank god. | 謝天謝地 |
[14:37] | I hadn’t even told you my biggest plan for this yet. | 我還沒告訴你我對它的宏偉計劃呢 |
[14:39] | Bigger than the top of our wedding cake? | 比裝飾蛋糕還宏偉的計劃嗎 |
[14:41] | I’m gonna have a mold made of it and give a reproduction | 我要用它做個模子然后批量生產 |
[14:43] | to everyone who comes to the wedding | 贈送給每一位來參加婚禮的 |
[14:44] | and everyone who can’t come to the wedding. | 和來不了的客人 |
[14:46] | Imagine hundreds of these across the country. | 想象一下數百個我們的人偶散布全國 |
[14:49] | No! | 不 |
[14:50] | No! No! Absolutely not! | 不行 不行 絕對不行 |
[14:51] | I hate it! It’s awful! | 我討厭它 太惡心了 |
[14:52] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[14:54] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[14:56] | It just shows up in Lily’s bath, | 它只是恰巧出現在莉莉的浴缸里 |
[14:57] | and then, all of a sudden, the dog has it? | 然后突然間 又被狗叼走了嗎 |
[14:59] | You have it in for this beautiful topper. | 你就是故意盯著它不放 |
[15:02] | Look at this. Look at it. Look at it! | 你看看 你好好看看它 |
[15:04] | Come on, you’re all heroic and Paul Bunyan-y, | 你一副威風凜凜大塊頭的樣子 |
[15:06] | and I’m — I’m, like, some sissy man | 我呢 我就像個娘娘腔 |
[15:07] | with — with pinkish cheeks and a turned-out heel. | 紅著臉頰 夾著腿 |
[15:09] | It’s a caricature. | 那只是一種表現形式 |
[15:11] | What matters is what it represents. | 重要的是它代表的意義 |
[15:14] | My daddy making this for us | 我爸爸為我們親手制作的 |
[15:15] | means he’s accepted us for who we are! | 說明他已經接受了我們本來的樣子 |
[15:18] | Don’t you get that? | 你難道不明白嗎 |
[15:20] | I never really thought about it that way. | 我倒是沒有從這個角度想過 |
[15:22] | No. You hadn’t. | 你確實沒有 |
[15:26] | I’m just being sensitive. | 我只是有些敏感了 |
[15:28] | I need to have a thicker skin. | 我應該神經再大條一點 |
[15:30] | I-I’m really, really sorry. | 我真的非常非常抱歉 |
[15:32] | No, don’t — don’t — don’t be sorry. | 不 不用抱歉 |
[15:34] | No. | 不用 |
[15:36] | And I — n– I don’t want something at the wedding | 我不希望有你不喜歡的東西 |
[15:37] | that makes you uncomfortable. | 出現在婚禮上 |
[15:38] | Well, no, that doesn’t seem fair. | 不 那不太公平 |
[15:40] | I’ve used up all my vetoes. | 我的否決權已經用光了 |
[15:43] | Well, if it — | 如果 |
[15:45] | I guess, if it makes you feel better, | 能讓你好受一些的話 |
[15:47] | I could give you one more veto — | 我可以再給你加一個否決權 |
[15:48] | if you give me one more, too. | 但你也要給我加一個 |
[15:51] | Okay, sure. | 好吧 當然可以 |
[15:52] | And in the future, | 如果以后 |
[15:53] | if there’s anything — | 有什么事情 |
[15:53] | The wedding singer. | 辭掉婚禮歌手 |
[16:01] | Okay. Thanks, daddy. | 好的 謝謝 爸爸 |
[16:02] | I’ll send you the perfect picture to model it on. | 我會給你一張非常適合的照片作參考 |
[16:10] | After today, I’m convinced | 今天過后我相信了 |
[16:11] | our landfills are 10% hair. | 10%的填埋垃圾是頭發 |
[16:13] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[16:14] | I forgot how exhausting this is. | 我都忘記這事這么累人了 |
[16:17] | Well, all we have to do | 現在我們只需要 |
[16:18] | is meet the clients back at the apartment, | 回公寓去見一下客戶 |
[16:19] | and then we can head home. | 然后就可以回家了 |
[16:20] | Ay, no. I’m too tired now. | 不 我現在好累 |
[16:22] | Let’s reschedule. | 改期吧 |
[16:23] | Really? Again? | 真的嗎 還改 |
[16:24] | Yes. Let’s meet them next week. | 是啊 下周再見吧 |
[16:27] | And besides, we’re late for Jay’s party. | 而且 杰的聚會我們已經遲到了 |
[16:29] | Well, I’m not letting you go home looking like this. | 我不會讓你這個樣子回家的 |
[16:32] | You’re a little ratty back here. | 你頭發后面有點亂 |
[16:34] | Ay, no. | 是啊 |
[16:35] | No, no, no. I got it. | 沒事 沒事 我來 |
[16:37] | You just relax. | 你放松就好 |
[16:40] | What a day, huh? | 今天真是夠累的 |
[16:43] | Being back here must bring up a lot of memories. | 回到這里一定喚起了你很多回憶 |
[16:45] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:46] | Maybe even some emotions. | 也許還有一些情緒 |
[16:48] | Yeah. It feels weird. | 是啊 感覺怪怪的 |
[16:49] | No, weird’s an adjective, | 怪是一個形容詞 |
[16:50] | not an emotion, but go on. | 不是一種情緒 但你繼續說 |
[16:53] | Well, it’s just that my life now is so different than before — | 我現在的生活與以前大不相同 |
[16:56] | so much easier. | 輕松多了 |
[16:57] | And that makes you feel…? | 所以你覺得 |
[16:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:00] | And also…? | 還有呢 |
[17:01] | And bad. | 也不好 |
[17:02] | Why? | 為什么 |
[17:03] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[17:04] | Come on, now, Gloria. | 說說吧 歌洛莉亞 |
[17:06] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[17:07] | I guess it just makes me feel a little ashamed. | 我想我只是覺得有些慚愧 |
[17:10] | Now, what in the world do you have to be ashamed of? | 為什么會慚愧呢 |
[17:15] | It’s just that, you know, | 只是 你懂的 |
[17:16] | before, when I used to live here, | 以前住在這里時 |
[17:17] | I used to work for every penny. | 我要努力工作賺錢 |
[17:20] | I would stand on my own two feet. | 我全靠自己 |
[17:22] | Now I just stand on expensive shoes | 現在我穿著這些昂貴的鞋子 |
[17:24] | that Jay buys for me. | 都是杰買給我的 |
[17:26] | 是因為這樣才不想賣掉房子嗎 |