时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Are you getting this? | 你在拍吗 |
[00:02] | I’m getting the shot. | 我在拍 |
[00:03] | I’m just not getting what you’re trying to do. | 但我搞不懂你在做什么 |
[00:06] | We’re in Australia — it’s on the bottom of the globe, | 我们可是在澳大利亚 地球的底端啊 |
[00:08] | so everyone here but me is upside-down. | 所以除了我 所有人都是上下颠倒的 |
[00:10] | It’s geography. | 地理知识 |
[00:11] | It’s a good time to tell you — | 现在正好可以告诉你 |
[00:12] | I dropped Luke on his head when he was 1. | 卢克一岁时 我把他头朝下掉地上了 |
[00:14] | Okay, I’m up. | 好吧 我也来 |
[00:16] | Did you drop him, too? | 你也把他掉地上了吗 |
[00:18] | Grab my leg, buddy. | 帮我拉下腿 伙计 |
[00:19] | Here we go. | 走着 |
[00:21] | I come from the land down under. | 我来自地球另一边 |
[00:23] | He doesn’t. | 他才不是 |
[00:24] | I was conceived in Australia on my parents’ honeymoon. | 我父母在澳洲度蜜月时怀上我的 |
[00:27] | It was a romantic summer night — their summer — | 那是个浪漫的仲夏之夜 是那边的夏天 |
[00:30] | on a blanket in the park. | 在公园里的一条毯子上 |
[00:31] | I still have that blanket. | 我现在还留着那条毯子 |
[00:33] | Phil’s mom left us money for a trip there, | 菲尔的妈妈留给我们一笔钱去那里旅游 |
[00:35] | and when the rest of the family found out, | 家里其他人发现后 |
[00:37] | they all just jumped on board. | 都要跟着一起来 |
[00:38] | My mom’s grandfather was Australian, | 我妈的爷爷是澳大利亚人 |
[00:40] | and she’d spend her summers | 她每年夏天 |
[00:41] | — their winters — visiting him. | 也就是那里的冬天都会去看望他 |
[00:43] | It was a very special place for her. | 对她而言那里是个特别的地方 |
[00:45] | She always wanted me to see it. | 她一直希望我去看看 |
[00:47] | Wait — you still have that blanket? | 等等 你还留着那条毯子吗 |
[00:48] | Yeah, silly. It’s the one on our bed. | 是啊 傻瓜 就是我们床上那条 |
[00:52] | You sure you don’t want some of this vegemite, Gloria? | 你确定不要来点维吉麦酱吗 歌洛莉亚 |
[00:54] | You don’t know what you’re missing. | 你这样会错过美味的 |
[00:55] | Ay, I don’t eat anything unless I know what’s in it. | 我从不吃成分不明的东西 |
[00:57] | I’ve seen this woman scarf down a pig’s nose. | 我看过这女人狼吞虎咽地吃猪鼻子 |
[01:01] | Sometimes, one must travel halfway across the globe | 有时候 人得穿过大半个地球 |
[01:03] | to get the clearest view of home. | 才能看清家的模样 |
[01:06] | This was my whole flight. | 一路上都这样 |
[01:07] | What’s she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[01:08] | My college-application essay. | 我的大学申请论文 |
[01:10] | They want students who are worldly. | 他们希望学生有国际视野 |
[01:11] | Oh, why don’t you write about our trip to Hawaii | 你何不写我们的夏威夷之行呢 |
[01:13] | when you drank straight from a coconut? | 你还直接捧着椰子喝呢 |
[01:14] | I feel like Harvard’s gonna get | 我觉得哈佛会收到很多 |
[01:16] | a lot of those, so… | 那样的论文 所以 |
[01:17] | Hey, guys, I just wanted to say thanks | 各位 我要感激有幸成为 |
[01:19] | for being a part of this pilgrimage to majestic Australia, | 这场庄严的澳大利亚朝拜之行的一员 |
[01:22] | which was once a penal colony. | 这里曾是罪犯的流放地 |
[01:25] | Grow up. | 成熟一点 |
[01:26] | This place was really special to my mom. | 这里对我妈妈真的很特别 |
[01:28] | She actually left me a list of things | 她其实给我留了一张 |
[01:29] | that she thought we should do — | 她觉得我们该做的事情清单 |
[01:31] | Visit the great Barrier Reef, | 去大堡礁游玩 |
[01:33] | See the bush… | 去看大森林 |
[01:34] | Really? | 真要这样吗 |
[01:35] | …and climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge. | 还有爬悉尼海港大桥 |
[01:40] | what do you say, mates? | 你们觉得怎么样 伙伴们 |
[01:41] | I’m sorry, honey, | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[01:42] | but you know how I am with heights. | 但你也知道我有恐高症的 |
[01:44] | Ah. Is that why you never wear high heels? | 所以你从来不穿高跟鞋吗 |
[01:47] | You guys are with me, right? | 你们都支持我的吧 |
[01:48] | – Absolutely not. – Nah, I’m not doing that. | -当然不 -不 我才不干呢 |
[01:50] | No. | 不去 |
[01:50] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -不去 |
[01:52] | No worries. | 不必担心 |
[01:53] | That’s Australian. | 那是澳大利亚英语 |
[01:54] | I’ll, uh, I’ll do that one on my own if I have to. | 我…有必要的话我自己来 |
[01:56] | I’m just so excited we’re all here together. | 我们大家能一起来 我太激动了 |
[01:57] | – Actually, we have to go. – Yeah, so… | -其实我们得走了 -对啊 所以 |
[02:00] | Back in the day, we knew this guy from Australia. | 以前我们认识个来自澳大利亚的家伙 |
[02:02] | – New Zealand. – Same thing. | -是新西兰 -都一样啦 |
[02:03] | He didn’t have a lot of friends, and we felt sorry for him, | 他没几个朋友 于是我们很同情他 |
[02:06] | but the truth is, he was kind of annoying. | 但其实他有点惹人烦 |
[02:08] | He was one of those guys that was always on. | 他总是很兴奋地说个不停 |
[02:10] | Big relief when his visa ran out. | 后来他的签证过期 让我们松了口气 |
[02:12] | Anyway, through no fault of my own — | 总之 我并没有错 |
[02:13] | Wait, no, wait — | 等等 不 等等 |
[02:14] | you announced on Facebook | 你在Facebook上发布说 |
[02:15] | that we were going to Australia, which is where he lives. | 我们要去澳大利亚 而他就住在那里 |
[02:17] | Fergus invited us to lunch. I couldn’t say no. | 费格斯邀请我们吃午饭 我无法拒绝 |
[02:20] | I could have said no. | 换我就会拒绝 |
[02:21] | Which is why you have 12 friends on Facebook. | 所以你的Facebook只有12个好友 |
[02:24] | Claire, honey, I got to tell you, | 克莱尔 亲爱的 我得告诉你 |
[02:26] | you really knocked it out of the park on the Hanover deal. | 汉诺威那单生意你真的干得太漂亮了 |
[02:28] | Oh, come on, dad. That was all you. | 拜托 老爸 都是你的功劳啦 |
[02:30] | No, it was you. | 不 是你的功劳 |
[02:31] | No, it was you! | 不 是你啦 |
[02:32] | It was you. It was your baby. | 是你 是你啦宝贝 |
[02:35] | This was my whole flight. | 一路上都这样 |
[02:37] | Claire took the lead on her first project at the company | 克莱尔第一次在公司带头做项目 |
[02:40] | and scored a big one. | 干得很漂亮 |
[02:42] | Best part is, she beat out that arrogant gasbag Earl Norton | 最棒的是 她打败了那个来自 |
[02:47] | over at Closets, Closets, Closets, Closets. | 橱柜橱柜橱柜橱柜公司的傲慢话唠厄尔 |
[02:50] | I wish I could see the look | 我真希望我能看到 |
[02:51] | on his stupid face, face, face, face. | 他那张蠢脸上的表情表情表情表情 |
[02:56] | So, what’s first? | 先干什么呢 |
[02:57] | I think Manny wants to see the Opera House. | 我想曼尼想去歌剧院 |
[03:00] | Actually, it was a long flight. | 坐了那么长时间的飞机 |
[03:01] | I was thinking maybe just… Hang out on Bondi beach. | 我想我们要不去邦戴海滩上走走好了 |
[03:04] | That’s a great idea, Manny. | 好主意 曼尼 |
[03:06] | Bondi beach is topless. | 邦戴海滩上都是袒胸露背的美女 |
[03:08] | Thank you, TripAdvisor. | 感谢到到网的介绍 |
[03:11] | Beach it is. | 那就去海滩吧 |
[03:12] | Let’s get this Aussie party started! | 开始我们的澳洲派对吧 |
[03:14] | Oh, my god. What’s wrong with your mouth? | 天啊 你的嘴怎么了 |
[03:16] | Ay! Your lips are huge! | 你的嘴唇好厚 |
[03:18] | I think you’re allergic to the ve-he-mi-te. | 我觉得你是对维吉麦酱过敏了 |
[03:20] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[03:21] | I’d be a little worried. | 我会有点担心的 |
[03:44] | My mom said that Joe is fine, | 我妈说乔很好 |
[03:46] | he ate, he slept, he woke up, and then he ate again. | 他吃了睡 睡醒了起来又继续吃 |
[03:49] | Classic Joe. | 真是乔的一贯作风 |
[03:51] | So, uh, Luke and I are gonna take a break from the sun. | 卢克和我要去躲躲太阳 |
[03:53] | Yeah. We’re kind of tired. | 是啊 我们有点累了[受够了] |
[03:55] | Tired of not seeing boobs. | 受够了没看见咪咪 |
[03:59] | Watching the natives take nourishment from their land | 看着当地人从土地中获得食物 |
[04:02] | has made me acutely aware of the fact | 让我清楚地认识到 |
[04:04] | that I am just saying words now. | 我现在只是在叽里呱啦而已 |
[04:06] | What is wrong with me? | 我到底怎么了 |
[04:07] | I’m totally blocked. | 完全没思路[被挡住] |
[04:08] | So am I. Scooch. | 我也是 过去点 |
[04:12] | How’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[04:16] | Why weren’t you all over that? | 你怎么这么冷淡 |
[04:17] | He’s totally gorgeous. | 他帅呆了 |
[04:19] | This country’s number-one export is hot surfers. | 这个国家的第一大出口商品就是冲浪帅哥 |
[04:22] | I’m not gonna buy the first one I see. | 我才不要和第一个看见的人去玩 |
[04:23] | I’m still browsing. | 我要挑一挑 |
[04:26] | Ooh! Kangaroos! I’m going to buy one. | 瞧 袋鼠 我要买一只 |
[04:28] | Lily, what did I just say? | 莉莉 我刚才怎么说的 |
[04:30] | I don’t know. Something about shoes, probably? | 我不知道 可能和鞋子有关吧 |
[04:32] | Your dad gave you enough money for one souvenir. | 你爸爸只给了你买一件纪念品的钱 |
[04:34] | Don’t buy the first thing you see. | 不要买你第一个看到的东西 |
[04:36] | You’ll regret it your whole trip. | 不然整个旅程你都会后悔的 |
[04:38] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[04:38] | I have enough regret. | 我已经够后悔了 |
[04:43] | You got to be kidding me. | 这是逗我玩的吧 |
[04:45] | We got outbid! | 有人出价比我们低 |
[04:46] | What? By whom? | 什么 是谁 |
[04:47] | I’ll give you four guesses. | 我让你猜四次 |
[04:48] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[04:49] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[04:50] | They’re giving us 48 hours to submit a new bid. | 他们给我们48小时来提交新报价 |
[04:54] | We can do that. | 我们能做到 |
[04:54] | We can totally do that. | 我们绝对能做到 |
[04:55] | Let’s go back to the hotel and figure it out. | 我们回酒店去做新报价 |
[04:57] | Can it wait? | 不能等等嘛 |
[04:57] | Yeah, we’re on vacation. | 是啊 我们在度假呢 |
[04:58] | Oh, sorry, guys. We have to do this. | 抱歉 各位 我们必须这样做 |
[05:00] | This is my baby. | 这是我的孩子 |
[05:01] | Jay. | 杰 |
[05:02] | – Dad! – Claire. | -爸爸 -克莱尔 |
[05:03] | Gloria. | 歌洛莉亚 |
[05:04] | Fine! You two go back to work. | 好吧 你俩回去工作 |
[05:06] | Phil and I, we’re going to walk to the ocean, | 菲尔和我要去海里 |
[05:08] | And we’re going to have more fun without you. | 没了你们 我们会玩得更开心 |
[05:10] | Yeah, we will. | 是的 |
[05:11] | No, we won’t. Not at all. | 不 不会 完全不会 |
[05:12] | Why would you guys even say that? | 你们为什么要那样说 |
[05:16] | So, after sitting there for 40 minutes, | 坐在那儿40分钟后 |
[05:17] | I tell the waitress, | 我告诉女服务员 |
[05:18] | “I’m actually in a hurry. | 我其实很赶时间 |
[05:19] | Any chance of getting the eggs | 有没有可能在鸡蛋孵出小鸡前 |
[05:21] | before they turn into chickens?” | 给我上鸡蛋啊 |
[05:23] | You know? And she’s a total bogan. | 她简直是个饭桶 |
[05:25] | She’s like, “I’ve got five tables!” | 她说 我要应付五桌客人呢 |
[05:27] | You know how they have the tray? | 你知道他们是怎么送托盘的吗 |
[05:28] | She’s sashaying with the legs. | 她这样舞步滑动 |
[05:30] | “Oh, who’s got the waffles?! | 华夫饼是谁的 |
[05:31] | Who– who’s got the waffles?!” | 华夫饼是谁的 |
[05:33] | All right, we get it. We get it. | 好了 我们明白 我们明白 |
[05:35] | People are looking. | 人们在看呢 |
[05:36] | Oh, nothing I can do to stop that. | 我没法阻止人们看着我 |
[05:37] | Well, I can think of one thing. | 我能想到一件事 |
[05:38] | – Well, listen, Fergus, it has been great catching up, – Yes. | -费格斯 跟你聊天真愉快 -是啊 |
[05:41] | but we really have to spend some time with our family today. | 但我们今天得和家人一起度过 |
[05:43] | I’m — I’m so sorry. Um, Mr. Anderson? | 打扰了 安德森先生 |
[05:45] | We are huge fans. | 我们是铁杆粉 |
[05:47] | Could we get a picture? | 能和您合影吗 |
[05:48] | Of course. Come on. | 当然可以 来吧 |
[05:49] | Bring it in. | 过来 |
[05:50] | Sit down there. There you go. | 坐在这里 就这样 |
[05:51] | I won’t get up. | 我不会起来的 |
[05:53] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[05:53] | I don’t know. Google him. | 我不知道 查查他 |
[05:54] | I didn’t spring for an international data plan. | 我没有国际流量包 |
[05:56] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[05:57] | You like that? All right. | 你喜欢吗 好吧 |
[05:58] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[05:59] | Hey, remember your old downstairs neighbor | 记得你们以前楼下 |
[06:01] | that could put his entire fist in his mouth? | 可以把整个拳头塞进嘴里的邻居吗 |
[06:04] | Cam. | 小卡 |
[06:05] | I think my fist got bigger. | 我觉得我的拳头更大了 |
[06:06] | Wait. Fergus, | 等等 费格斯 |
[06:08] | you have your own show? | 你有自己的节目吗 |
[06:10] | Yeah. It’s just a little talk show. | 是啊 只是个小小的脱口秀啦 |
[06:12] | No big deal. | 不算什么 |
[06:13] | It’s a big deal here, I suppose, | 我想在这里算件大事吧 |
[06:14] | but yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:15] | It’s a shame you guys have got to leave so soon. | 真可惜你们这就要走了 |
[06:17] | Oh, well, you know, | 那什么 |
[06:17] | we could stay for a little bit longer. | 我们可以再待一会儿 |
[06:19] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – That’s fine. | -是啊 是啊 -没关系 |
[06:20] | You never finished the story about the waitress and the… | 你还没说完那个女服务员的事呢 |
[06:21] | Yeah, with the… | 没错 那个… |
[06:23] | “Who had the waffles?!” | 谁点的华夫饼 |
[06:26] | – Waffles?! – Waffles?! | -华夫饼 -华夫饼 |
[06:29] | I just feel bad that Claire and Jay | 克莱尔和杰错过了 |
[06:31] | are missing such a beautiful day in this gorgeous country, | 这个绝美的国家 同时也是一块大陆的 |
[06:34] | which is also a continent. | 美妙一天真是太不幸了 |
[06:35] | You have a lot of facts. | 你知道得真多 |
[06:37] | I think this spiritual journey of yours is a wonderful thing. | 我觉得你的这次精神之旅真是太赞了 |
[06:41] | I think it’s gonna make you feel closer to your mother. | 这会让你离你母亲更近一点 |
[06:43] | I hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[06:44] | I miss her. | 我很想她 |
[06:46] | It’s the biggest reason I came here — to connect. | 这就是我来这儿的主要原因 亲近母亲 |
[06:48] | Is that weird? | 很怪吗 |
[06:49] | Not at all. | 一点都不 |
[06:50] | I talk to my late grandmother all the time. | 我就经常跟我已故的奶奶沟通 |
[06:53] | She would have loved this place. | 她会喜欢这个地方的 |
[06:55] | I wonder if she’s here with me now. | 或许她现在就在我的身边 |
[06:58] | No, she doesn’t like to fly. | 不会 她讨厌坐飞机 |
[07:01] | Isn’t it wild that my mom and dad made footprints | 我的父母就在同一片海滩上留下了 |
[07:03] | in this very sa– aah! | 爱情的足迹真是… |
[07:05] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[07:05] | Something bit me! | 有东西在咬我 |
[07:08] | Jellyfish! | 水母 |
[07:18] | What is this? | 搞什么 |
[07:19] | Not one topless woman. | 一个露乳的女人都没有 |
[07:20] | Calm down. | 淡定点 |
[07:21] | You’re gonna spook the boobs. | 你会把咪咪吓跑的 |
[07:23] | Uh, wait — 2:00. | 等等 两点钟方向 |
[07:33] | Hey, Luke! | 卢克 |
[07:34] | Luke! How deep is it?! | 卢克 水有多深 |
[07:36] | Be cool! We don’t want to look like idiots! | 别乱吼 显得我们跟白痴似的 |
[07:43] | I lost my bathing suit! | 我的泳裤被冲走了 |
[07:44] | Manny, help me find it! | 曼尼 帮我找到它 |
[07:46] | I don’t have my nose plug! | 我没带鼻塞 |
[07:48] | Little boy, are you okay? | 小男孩 你还好吗 |
[07:51] | Manny, say something! | 曼尼 说句话啊 |
[07:53] | Miss! Miss! He lost his bathing suit! | 小姐 小姐 他的泳裤被冲走了 |
[07:56] | Oh, honey, I can help you find it. It’s okay. | 宝贝 我来帮你找 没事的 |
[07:58] | I’m fine! | 我很好 |
[07:59] | The water’s really clear. | 水很清的 |
[08:04] | I love your limo! | 我爱死你的豪车了 |
[08:06] | You don’t think it draws too much attention to me? | 你不觉得这有点儿高调吗 |
[08:07] | What are you talking abo-o-o-o-o-ut?! | 说什么鬼话呢 |
[08:09] | No. | 才没有 |
[08:11] | We ended up spending a little more time with Fergus | 最后我们跟费格斯在一起 |
[08:13] | than we planned. | 又多待了一会儿 |
[08:14] | Which, honestly, felt like growth to us, | 说实话 这给我们上了一课 |
[08:16] | – Yes. – Because I think | -没错 -因为我觉得 |
[08:18] | sometimes we judge people before we get to know them. | 有时我们还没了解别人就乱下定论 |
[08:22] | I cannot believe they let us in here. | 难以相信他们竟然让你进来 |
[08:24] | How famous are you? | 你到底有多出名 |
[08:25] | Well, sometimes, I feel like I’m the one in the zoo. | 有时我觉得我才是供人观赏的动物 |
[08:28] | Only difference between me and this guy | 我跟这考拉唯一的区别就是 |
[08:30] | is I won’t pee on you. | 我不会尿在你身上 |
[08:31] | Right? | 对吧 |
[08:34] | Seriously, they will pee on you. | 说真的 它们会尿在你身上 |
[08:34] | Oh, for real? He will pee on us? | 真的吗 它会尿在我们身上 |
[08:36] | – Okay. – Is that so? | -好吧 -真的吗 |
[08:37] | Turns out, we have a lot in common. | 结果发现 我们有很多共同点 |
[08:38] | For example, we all hate standing in lines. | 比如我们都不喜欢排队 |
[08:41] | Make sure I get copies of those. | 记得把照片发我一份噢 |
[08:43] | Isn’t he funny? | 他是不是很幽默 |
[08:44] | We’re with him, so we’re just gonna… | 我们跟他是一起的 所以我们就先 |
[08:45] | Come on. Through you go. | 快来 你们先进 |
[08:46] | Sorry. – Classic Fergus, | 对不住 -费格斯总是这样 |
[08:48] | getting us in like this. | 带我们直接进来 |
[08:49] | Cam. | 小卡 |
[08:54] | Where’s the next gift shop? | 下一家礼品店在哪里 |
[08:55] | I cannot look at another souvenir, Lily. | 继续逛礼品店我会疯的 莉莉 |
[08:57] | You did this. | 都是因为你 |
[08:58] | Lily, relax. | 莉莉 放轻松 |
[08:59] | You’ll find the perfect one. | 你会找到完美的纪念品的 |
[09:01] | I want to believe you, | 我也想相信你 |
[09:02] | but that lifeguard was the cutest boy I’ve ever seen. | 但刚才那个救生员真的是帅到爆棚 |
[09:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:07] | Hey, guys! | 你们好 |
[09:08] | Found ’em in the business center. | 在商务中心找到了他们 |
[09:09] | Come on. We got to catch the bus to the bush. | 快点走 我们还要赶去树林的车呢 |
[09:11] | What time did you wake up? | 你们什么时候醒来的 |
[09:12] | 5:00 A.M. Claire has an incredible work ethic. | 凌晨五点 克莱尔的职业道德感很强 |
[09:15] | She’s like a young me. | 她跟我年轻时一模一样 |
[09:17] | Yung-mi was our accountant from Korea. | 杨蜜是我们来自韩国的会计 |
[09:19] | Died at her desk. | 操劳过度而死 |
[09:20] | Okay, enough work. | 好了 别再谈工作了 |
[09:22] | – It’s time to enjoy our vacation. – Yeah. | -该享受我们的假期了 -没错 |
[09:23] | Yeah, we just got to finish up a few quick, little thi– | 知道了 我们只需再弄一下… |
[09:25] | No, you’re done. | 不行 工作结束 |
[09:26] | – Done. We’re done. – Let’s go. | -好吧 不工作了 -我们走吧 |
[09:27] | Jay, I miss you. | 杰 我很想你 |
[09:29] | And besides, I don’t know that I can keep Phil safe anymore. | 而且我一人已经保护不了菲尔了 |
[09:32] | I think he’s going to die here. | 我觉得他会死在这里 |
[09:37] | Oh, it’s Fergus. | 是费格斯的短信 |
[09:38] | What? Why did he text you and not me? | 什么 他为什么只给你发短信 |
[09:40] | He invited us to a party today on Hugh Jackman’s yacht. | 他邀请我们去休·杰克曼的游艇派对 |
[09:42] | What?! Not today! No! | 什么 今天吗 不要啊 |
[09:44] | I want to meet Hugh Jackman! | 我想见休·杰克曼 |
[09:45] | I do, too. I do, too. | 我也是 我也是 |
[09:46] | But, you know, w-we can’t bail on my family again. | 但我们不能再放家人的鸽子了 |
[09:48] | That makes us complete star you-know-what-ers. | 这样我们就真的成脑残粉了 |
[09:50] | Plus, Cam, this will be fun, too. | 再说了 小卡 这也会很有意思的 |
[09:52] | Everybody have their sunscreen and bug spray? | 每个人都带了防晒霜和防虫剂吧 |
[09:53] | I got the snakebite kit. | 我带了蛇咬伤急救包 |
[09:56] | Hey, guys, we just got some really bad news. | 各位 我们有个坏消息 |
[09:59] | Yeah, so… | 是啊 所以 |
[10:05] | Walking the paths once trod by the first Australians | 行走于澳大利亚人祖先曾走过的小径 |
[10:08] | has made me…what? | 让我变得 怎样呢 |
[10:10] | Unbearable? | 难以忍受 |
[10:12] | Now, if we’re lucky, | 幸运的话 |
[10:13] | we’ll see some of Australia’s more famous indigenous species — | 我们会见到一些著名的澳大利亚本地物种 |
[10:16] | kangaroo, dingoes, koala. | 袋鼠 澳洲犬 考拉 |
[10:18] | Quick question. | 问个问题 |
[10:18] | Oh, good — another one. | 很好 又一个问题 |
[10:20] | Isn’t it true that baby kangaroos, or — or joeys, | 那些小袋鼠 或者说幼兽出生的时候 |
[10:22] | are born without hind legs? | 真的没有后腿吗 |
[10:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:24] | Once again, you’ve correctly answered your own question. | 你又一次正确回答了自己的问题 |
[10:27] | I just got a text from earl at Closets, Closets, Closets — | 刚收到橱柜橱柜橱柜公司的厄尔的短信 |
[10:29] | I know what it’s called, dad. | 我知道那公司叫什么 老爸 |
[10:30] | Listen to this — “Better luck next time. Ha ha.” | 听听 “祝你下次好运 哈哈” |
[10:33] | He always knows what to say to get my goat. | 他总是知道说什么来激怒我 |
[10:35] | I’m waiting for a quote from the lumber supplier, | 我在等木材供应商给我报价 |
[10:36] | but this hike is three hours — I’m gonna lose signal. | 可这次徒步要3个小时 手机会没信号 |
[10:38] | Let’s go back. | 我们回去吧 |
[10:39] | Dad, we can’t just up and leave without a plausible reason wh– | 老爸 我们必须找个靠谱的借口 |
[10:42] | Claire’s hurt! | 克莱尔受伤了 |
[10:45] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[10:46] | Well, you know what a klutz she is. | 你知道她总是笨手笨脚的 |
[10:48] | Honey, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吧 |
[10:49] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[10:49] | Yeah, well, I — let me get her back to camp. | 我来带她回营地吧 |
[10:51] | We’re just gonna slow you down. | 我们只会拖慢你们的速度 |
[10:52] | – Come on, sweetheart. -Yeah, you guys have fun. | -来吧 乖女儿 -你们玩得开心 |
[10:55] | How dumb do they think we are? | 他们是觉得我们有多白痴 |
[10:57] | Sometimes, claire leaves me pictures of food | 有时克莱尔会留给我食物的照片 |
[10:59] | instead of a shopping list. | 而不是购物清单 |
[11:02] | I’m so nervous. | 我好紧张 |
[11:03] | Are we gonna see Hugh Jackman in a bathing suit? | 我们真能看到穿泳装的休·杰克曼吗 |
[11:05] | What do we say to hugh jackman in a bathing suit? | 我们要对穿泳装的休·杰克曼说什么呢 |
[11:07] | Oh, my god. It’s so big. | 天啊 好大 |
[11:08] | That’s a bit direct, but, you know, he might be flattered. | 太直接了吧 不过他说不定会很开心 |
[11:10] | Oh, you’re talking about the boat. | 原来你是在说那艘船 |
[11:11] | Fergus! | 费格斯 |
[11:12] | Fergus! | 费格斯 |
[11:13] | Oh, guys. Thank god you’re here. | 感谢上帝你们在这 |
[11:16] | Just had the worst fight with Hugh. | 我刚刚和休大吵了一架 |
[11:17] | Oh, no. What happened? | 不是吧 怎么了 |
[11:18] | I took a shot at Russell Crowe in “Les Mis.” | 我模仿了下《悲惨世界》的罗素·克洛 |
[11:20] | Hugh took offense. | 结果休生气了 |
[11:21] | Oh, well, he has to know Russell was horribly miscast. | 他应该知道那角色不该让罗素来演吧 |
[11:23] | He has to know. | 他必须知道 |
[11:24] | Horribly miscasted. | 绝对是选角失误 |
[11:24] | – It’s not his fault. – It’s not his fault. | -不是他的错 -不是他的错 |
[11:26] | He was — the acting was fine, but — | 他…表演得还行 但是 |
[11:27] | Okay, let’s get on this boat and fix this. | 我们上船去把事情说清楚 |
[11:29] | Yep. Fix it.Come on. | 对 把一切说清楚 |
[11:29] | That’s not the boat. | 不是这条船 |
[11:31] | They’ve already gone. | 他们已经走了 |
[11:32] | Hugh was standing on his deck in a skimpy, little bathing suit, | 休穿着条暴露的泳裤站在甲板上 |
[11:35] | disappointed look on his face. | 看起来很失望 |
[11:36] | Wait. I’m s– wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Skimpy? | 等等 我没听错吧 这么暴露 |
[11:39] | I’m sorry — standing on his what? | 不好意思 站在他的什么上 |
[11:40] | On his deck. | 他的甲板上 |
[11:41] | Of the boat. Got it. Okay. | 船上的甲板 了解 |
[11:43] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[11:44] | We don’t need them. | 我们不需要他们 |
[11:45] | I’ll hire a boat. We’ll have our own party! | 我去雇条船 我们可以自己开派对 |
[11:49] | This is the life, eh, boys? | 这才是生活 是吧 |
[11:50] | Oh, s– so we’re not taking this to a bigger boat? | 所以我们不是开这个去坐大船吗 |
[11:53] | A bigger boat! | 一条大船 |
[11:55] | Have a meat pie. | 来块鲜肉派吧 |
[11:56] | No, thank you. No. | 不了 谢谢 不要 |
[11:57] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[12:00] | Are you okay, Phil? | 你还好吧 菲尔 |
[12:02] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[12:03] | I just wish Claire was here to see all this. | 我只是希望克莱尔能在这里 |
[12:05] | Plus, my foot’s twice its normal size, | 并且 我的脚已经肿成两倍大了 |
[12:07] | and the mosquitoes are really going after my jellyfish bites. | 那些蚊子还追着我被水母咬过的地方叮 |
[12:10] | Look! A sign! | 看 一个征兆 |
[12:14] | What? | 什么 |
[12:16] | You wanted to see a kangaroo, and now you see one. | 你想看袋鼠 现在就看到了 |
[12:19] | I think this is your mother trying to tell you | 我想这是你妈妈在告诉你 |
[12:20] | that the rest of the trip is going to be magical, Phil. | 接下来旅途会变得很棒 菲尔 |
[12:23] | That is so my mom, | 我妈就是这种人 |
[12:24] | to say it with a kangaroo. | 用袋鼠来传递讯息 |
[12:26] | Look. | 看 |
[12:27] | So beautiful. | 太美了 |
[12:29] | Okay, but be careful. You’re gonna scare him. | 小心点 你会吓着它的 |
[12:32] | G’day, mate. | 亲 你好 |
[12:37] | Hey, aren’t you gor– | 你会不会… |
[12:45] | This one. | 这个 |
[12:45] | No, this one! | 不 这个 |
[12:47] | No, this one! | 不 这个 |
[12:48] | I can’t breathe! | 我快喘不过气了 |
[12:49] | Shopping with Lily is the best birth control in the world. | 跟莉莉一起买东西绝对是最好的避孕措施 |
[12:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:54] | But you know it’s not, right? | 但你知道这没有实际效果的吧 |
[12:56] | Ooh! This one! | 这个 |
[12:58] | Thank god. Hurry up and buy it. | 感谢上帝 快点买吧 |
[13:01] | Wait. What if there’s a better one later? | 等等 如果之后我们碰到更好的怎么办 |
[13:03] | Let’s keep looking. | 我们继续逛吧 |
[13:03] | No, no, no! You are buying that. | 不不不 你就买这个 |
[13:05] | You’re never gonna find anything better. | 你不可能找到更好的了 |
[13:06] | I never found a hotter lifeguard, okay? | 我就没找到更帅的救生员 |
[13:08] | This is perfect, and it is right in front of you. | 这个很完美 而且就在你面前 |
[13:10] | Here. Thanks. | 给 谢谢 |
[13:13] | I really love your accent. | 我很喜欢你的口音 |
[13:15] | Wow. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:19] | I would like to return this. | 我要退掉这个 |
[13:24] | Penny for your thoughts? | 想什么呢 |
[13:25] | Boobs. | 咪咪 |
[13:26] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[13:27] | What’s our problem? | 我们到底怎么了 |
[13:28] | I freaked out when those things came at us. | 那东西扑面而来的时候我就慌了 |
[13:30] | I think I could’ve handled one, | 我以为我能承受一个 |
[13:31] | but they ganged up on me. | 但是它们一起来了 |
[13:33] | Hey, boys. | 小伙子们 |
[13:34] | How would you like to participate | 想不想参与一次 |
[13:36] | in an aboriginal walkabout? | 原住民徒步之旅 |
[13:37] | No, thanks. Why don’t you ask those girls over there? | 不了 谢谢 你问问那些女孩吧 |
[13:40] | This walkabout’s for men only. | 这次徒步只限男士参与 |
[13:41] | Trust me — we’re not men. | 相信我 我们算不上男士 |
[13:42] | Sounds like you need this more than anyone. | 看来你真的很需要这个经历 |
[13:44] | Quick — come here. | 快点 来吧 |
[13:48] | Perfect. Now we’re wearing makeup. | 真好 现在我们还化妆了 |
[13:53] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[13:54] | Okay, can we walk to the bush? | 我们可以走到树林去吗 |
[13:56] | Nah. Dispatch is sending a cab in an hour. | 不行 调配中心会在一小时内派来新车 |
[13:58] | An hour. What?! | 一小时 搞什么 |
[13:59] | No, Cam, we deserve this. | 小卡 是我们活该 |
[14:01] | We deserted our family, we abandoned our daughter, | 我们抛弃了家庭 丢开了女儿 |
[14:03] | and for what? | 为了什么呢 |
[14:05] | We’re not just star you-know-what-ers. | 我们真是脑残粉 |
[14:07] | We’re you-know-what-holes! | 而且还是大混蛋 |
[14:08] | You know Lily’s not here, right? | 你知道莉莉不在这儿吧 |
[14:11] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[14:21] | Please be cool. | 镇定一点 |
[14:22] | I’m always cool. | 我一向很镇定 |
[14:24] | Hello! | 你好 |
[14:27] | There’s some pretty fancy shoes. | 鞋子不错啊 |
[14:30] | Thank you…? | 谢谢 |
[14:31] | So, listen, we don’t want any trouble, | 听着 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[14:33] | uh, but my — my friend and I — | 但是 我和我朋友 |
[14:35] | “Friend”? Really? | 朋友 真的吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:38] | We…have a little cab…problem. | 我们碰上了个小出租车问题 |
[14:39] | Our cab broke down, | 我们的车坏了 |
[14:40] | and we are trying to get to our daughter — | 我们要去找我们的女儿 |
[14:42] | The daughter my friend and I have together. | 我和我朋友共同的女儿 |
[14:46] | Well, that ain’t right. | 这是不对的 |
[14:48] | Daddies should be with their little girls. | 爸爸们应该和女儿在一起 |
[14:52] | Seriously, where can I get a pair of them shoes? | 说真的 这鞋子我能在哪买到 |
[14:55] | He wants your shoes. Give him your shoes. | 他想要你的鞋 快给他 |
[14:56] | What? All right. | 什么 好吧 |
[14:57] | I don’t want your shoes. I want to get me own. | 我不想要你的 我想要自己的 |
[14:58] | He doesn’t want your shoes. Put your shoes on. | 他不想要你的鞋 快穿上 |
[15:05] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[15:06] | Gloria, don’t be mad. | 歌洛莉亚 别生气 |
[15:07] | Too late! | 太迟了 |
[15:07] | I know this looks really bad, | 我知道这看起来很糟 |
[15:08] | but you have to understand that this is my — | 但你必须要明白这是我 |
[15:10] | Your baby?! I know. | 你的心血是吧 我知道 |
[15:12] | And you should be ashamed of yourself! | 你们应该感到羞耻 |
[15:14] | You have a husband who is on a spiritual journey | 你的丈夫正在进行精神之旅 |
[15:16] | and was punched by a kangaroo! | 还被袋鼠打了一顿 |
[15:18] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:20] | Gloria! | 歌洛莉亚 |
[15:22] | Honey, I just heard. | 亲爱的 我刚听说 |
[15:24] | How did you get punched by a kangaroo? | 你怎么被袋鼠给打了呢 |
[15:26] | Really hard. | 很猛的一下 |
[15:27] | In the face. | 在脸上 |
[15:28] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:30] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[15:31] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能帮你做点什么吗 |
[15:32] | Could you stop working and sit with me for a while? | 你能别工作了陪我坐一下吗 |
[15:34] | – Yes, of course I can. – Thank you. | -当然可以了 -谢谢 |
[15:36] | Okay. Be — be soft. | 好的 温柔点 |
[15:38] | Okay. Thank you. Aw, baby. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[15:41] | Oh, my god. Phil. | 天哪 菲尔 |
[15:43] | Honey! | 亲爱的 |
[15:45] | Phil! A wild dog took my laptop! | 菲尔 一只野狗抢了我的电脑 |
[15:48] | Seems like a missed opportunity. | 看来像一次逝去的机会 |
[15:50] | Honey, if you want to work, just say so. | 宝贝 如果你想工作就直说吧 |
[15:52] | No! It happened! It just happened! | 不是 真的发生了 发生了 |
[15:54] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[15:55] | I didn’t see you get hit in the face by a kangaroo, | 我没看到你被袋鼠揍 |
[15:57] | but I believe you. | 但我相信你了 |
[15:57] | Come on! Help me get it! | 快点 帮我抢回来 |
[15:58] | No! You’re on your own! | 不 你自己去吧 |
[16:01] | Like I’ve been this whole trip! | 就像我自己旅行一样 |
[16:06] | For god’s sakes! | 我的天哪 |
[16:08] | Gloria, stop! Let me explain! | 歌洛莉亚 别走 听我解释 |
[16:10] | Fine — but the explanation better not be | 好吧 但你最好别跟我解释说 |
[16:12] | that this is an important account and you’re on a deadline | 这是个很重要的客户 而且你要赶进度 |
[16:14] | and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah! | 什么什么什么的 |
[16:15] | Oh. Well, I’m gonna need a minute to think. | 好吧 那我需要一分钟想一想 |
[16:18] | I did not leave Joe, fly across the world, | 我丢下乔 漂洋过海 |
[16:21] | to see you spend all your time working! | 不是为了看你工作的 |
[16:23] | You’re missing the whole vacation! | 你错过了整个假期 |
[16:25] | Not the first wife to tell me that. | 你不是第一个这么说我的妻子 |
[16:27] | So how many wives need to say it before you listen? | 那你还要多少个妻子说才能听进去 |
[16:33] | What’s that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[16:36] | I’m not gonna tell you. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[16:37] | If you were here, you would know what that is. | 要是你之前在这里的话 你就知道了 |
[16:40] | I don’t know what that was. | 我也不知道那是怎么回事 |
[16:42] | But I was not going to give him the satisfaction. | 但我就是不想让他得意 |
[16:55] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[16:57] | Why, Australia?! Why?! | 为什么 澳大利亚 为什么 |
[17:01] | Hey, mate. | 你好 伙计 |
[17:02] | How’s…it going?! | 怎么样 |
[17:03] | Everything okay here? | 一切都还好吗 |
[17:04] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[17:06] | You don’t mind me saying, you look a bit beaten up. | 恕我直言 你看起来有点狼狈 |
[17:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:09] | I love your country, | 我爱你的祖国 |
[17:10] | but your country doesn’t love me back. | 但是你的祖国并不爱我 |
[17:14] | Australia’s rejected me. | 澳大利亚讨厌我 |
[17:16] | You see this right here? | 你看到这里没有 |
[17:18] | That’s from a croc bite. | 这是鳄鱼咬的 |
[17:20] | This one here on my back — | 我后背上这个 |
[17:23] | I was hit by a tram in Melbourne. | 是我在墨尔本被煤车撞的 |
[17:25] | This right here — | 这里这个… |
[17:27] | That’s an irregular mole. | 这个痣不正常 |
[17:29] | Should probably get that checked out. | 得去好好检查一下 |
[17:31] | Point is — Australia is nice to tourists, | 我要说的是 澳大利亚对游客是友善的 |
[17:35] | but it’s tough on its own people. | 但她对自己的人民却是苛刻的 |
[17:37] | Congratulations, mate. | 恭喜你 伙计 |
[17:39] | You’re one of us. | 你是我们的一员 |
[17:40] | Are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 你说的和我想的是一样的吗 |
[17:41] | I think I am. | 我想是的 |
[17:42] | I’m Crocodile Dunphy? | 我是鳄鱼·邓菲 |
[17:44] | That’s…not what I was saying at all. | 这…和我说的还真不沾边儿 |
[17:46] | Is that a kookaburra, which are born blind, or — | 那是笑翠鸟吗 天生看不见东西的 |
[17:52] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[17:58] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[17:59] | Dad, the laptop is gone. | 爸 笔记本丢了 |
[18:01] | We’ve got to get back to the hotel right now. | 我们得马上回酒店 |
[18:03] | It’s still fresh in my mind. | 我还清楚记得里面的内容 |
[18:04] | I think I can just piece it together — | 我想我能再把内容凑齐 |
[18:06] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[18:07] | Let it go. | 随它去吧 |
[18:07] | What? No! | 什么 不行 |
[18:09] | I-I poured my heart into this. | 我倾注了我的心血在里面 |
[18:10] | And don’t you want to stick it to Earl? | 难道你不想气一气厄尔吗 |
[18:12] | Doesn’t matter. | 都无所谓 |
[18:13] | Go be with your family. | 和你的家人在一起吧 |
[18:15] | Remember when you were a kid? | 还记得你小时候吗 |
[18:17] | We’d take the family trips? | 我们全家出去旅行 |
[18:18] | I’d disappear for days to work. | 然后我消失了好几天去工作 |
[18:21] | Don’t be me. | 别和我一样 |
[18:26] | I feel like I’m letting you down. | 我觉得我让你失望了 |
[18:27] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[18:28] | I finally get to spend a little vacation time with my daughter. | 我总算有点时间和我女儿一起度假了 |
[18:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:36] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[18:40] | Lily! We’re here! | 莉莉 我们来了 |
[18:41] | Daddies love you! | 大爸二爸爱你 |
[18:43] | Daddies! | 大爸二爸 |
[18:46] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天 |
[18:48] | Oh, this place is beautiful! | 这地方真漂亮 |
[18:50] | That’s our bus! Time to go! | 那是我们的车 该走了 |
[18:54] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[18:55] | – Who are these guys? – Who’s this guy? | -这些人是谁 -这个人是谁 |
[18:58] | Honey, I am so sorry. | 亲爱的 真对不起 |
[19:00] | From now on, I am all yours. | 从现在开始 我只属于你 |
[19:02] | I promise — whatever you want to do. | 我发誓 不管你想干什么都行 |
[19:07] | Phil, this is not what I had in mind. | 菲尔 我当初想的可不是这个 |
[19:09] | You’re doing great, honey. | 你做得很好 亲爱的 |
[19:11] | What is a bridge? | 什么叫做桥梁 |
[19:12] | It’s a connecter, a supporter, | 它是一条纽带 一座支架 |
[19:15] | and sometimes, it’s a metaphor for the love — | 而有时候 它象征着爱 |
[19:16] | – Oh, my gosh! Stop!! – Come on! | -我的天 闭嘴 – 拜托 |
[19:25] | Hello, from the Great Barrier Reef! | 你好 我们在大堡礁 |
[19:36] | That was awesome! | 简直棒极了 |
[19:57] | Yes! | 爽 |
[20:10] | Thank you for choosing to fly Qantas | 感谢您选择乘坐澳洲航空 |
[20:13] | on our nonstop flight from Australia to Los Angeles. | 由澳大利亚直飞洛杉矶的航班 |
[20:17] | I feel a little guilty sitting up here without the family. | 我觉得抛开家人坐在这里有些愧疚 |
[20:20] | – I don’t. – Me, either. | -我不觉得 -我也是 |
[20:24] | Don’t you think it’s a little rude | 你不觉得这样有些过分吗 |
[20:26] | that they’re sitting up there? | 他们竟然坐在前面 |
[20:27] | I would never do that. | 我永远都不会那么做 |
[20:28] | Boy, you tense up fast after a vacation. | 你度完假马上就恢复紧张状态了 |
[20:31] | I swear, that’s Hugh Jackman up there. | 我发誓我看到休·杰克曼在前面 |
[20:33] | I saw him when we boarded. | 我们登机时我看到他了 |
[20:34] | I don’t think it’s him. | 我觉得那个不是他 |
[20:36] | Oh, well, I’m gonna go find out. | 好吧 我要去查个清楚 |
[20:37] | Cam, no. Cam, come on. | 小卡 不要 小卡 拜托 |
[20:39] | Let him go, or none of us will get any sleep. | 让他去吧 要不我们谁都甭想睡 |
[20:46] | Hey, guys. Just saying hi. | 伙计们 我过来打个招呼 |
[20:49] | ‘scuse me. | 不好意思 |
[20:50] | I don’t think he belongs up here. | 我觉得这个人不是头等舱的 |