时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Good morning, almost husband! | 早上好 准老公 |
[00:05] | Good morning, almost… | 早上好 准… |
[00:08] | Oh, calm down. | 淡定一点啦 |
[00:08] | This can’t be the first time | 这肯定不是你们第一次 |
[00:10] | you woke up with another men in your bedroom. | 醒来发现有别的男人在卧室里 |
[00:12] | Happy wedding day! | 新婚快乐哦 |
[00:13] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[00:15] | You pay for a full-service wedding, | 既然你们订的是全方位服务婚礼 |
[00:17] | you get our full packages. | 自然就会享受我们的全套服务 |
[00:20] | Oh, close, honey, so close. | 接近了 亲爱的 很接近了 |
[00:22] | – And we are crossing… – We’re crossing | -我们要穿过来 -穿过来 |
[00:24] | and trays down. | 放下餐盘 |
[00:26] | Napkin. | 铺上餐巾 |
[00:29] | Relax. Enjoy. | 放轻松 好好享受 |
[00:31] | The car will pick you up at 4:00 | 4点车会来接你们 |
[00:33] | to whisk you away to your beautiful hilltop wedding. | 把你们送到美丽的山顶婚礼会场 |
[00:36] | How’s the weather? | 天气怎么样 |
[00:37] | I had a dream it rained on everyone. | 我梦到下了瓢泼大雨 |
[00:38] | Dry as a bone. | 晴空万里 |
[00:39] | The only thing it will be raining tonight is men. | 今晚只有男人们会泪如雨下 |
[00:41] | We really need it. | 我们迫切需要呢 |
[00:42] | Has anyone heard from Sal? | 萨尔有消息了吗 |
[00:43] | No. | 没有 |
[00:44] | And I will never understand | 我真心不明白你们为什么 |
[00:45] | why you asked that boozy us-hag to | 要请那个成天醉醺醺的老巫婆 |
[00:48] | officiate your wedding. | 主持你们的婚礼 |
[00:49] | We didn’t exactly ask Sal. | 我们并没有邀请萨尔 |
[00:52] | Sal… | 萨尔 |
[00:53] | …we have something very important to talk to you about. | 我们有件很重要的事要跟你谈谈 |
[00:55] | Yeah, we hope that maybe you would be open to the idea — | 对 我们希望你能考虑一下… |
[00:58] | Yes! I will totally officiate your wedding! | 好的 我非常愿意主持你们的婚礼 |
[01:00] | Oh, my drinks! | 我的酒啊 |
[01:05] | It was supposed to be an intervention. | 我们本来是要劝她戒酒的 |
[01:08] | -=耐卡影音论坛出品=- 更多精彩美剧请登录www.ncar.cc/bbs欣赏 | |
[01:16] | 摩 登 | |
[01:16] | 家 庭 | |
[01:22] | Hey, best man. | 喂 伴郎 |
[01:23] | Hello, blushing bride. | 你好 娇羞新娘 |
[01:25] | I feel like I should hate that more. | 我不太喜欢这个称呼 |
[01:26] | Yeah, I think I might go with “Best person.” | 对 我也觉得你应该叫我”伴人” |
[01:28] | Anyway, I’m just calling | 不管怎样 我是想问问 |
[01:29] | to see how you’re doing. | 你们准备得如何了 |
[01:30] | I’m great. | 我很好啊 |
[01:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:32] | I-I– is this about mom again? | 我 又是老妈的事吗 |
[01:34] | I told you — I’m fine. | 我早就跟你说了 我没事 |
[01:36] | My mother can’t come to the wedding. | 我母亲不能来参加婚礼 |
[01:37] | She was at a yoga retreat, | 她在一家瑜伽隐修所修炼 |
[01:39] | and she fell out of a warrior pose, | 做一个战士瑜伽式的时候摔倒了 |
[01:40] | and she broke her hip. | 摔坏了屁股 |
[01:41] | Should we consider the possibility | 我们能不能考虑一下 |
[01:43] | that someone pushed her? | 可能是有人推倒了她呢 |
[01:44] | Cam, please. | 小卡 拜托 |
[01:45] | They were a bunch of peace-loving hippies | 他们不过是一群爱好和平的嬉皮士 |
[01:47] | who spent two weeks in the rainforest with my mother. | 跟我母亲在雨林里共度了两个星期 |
[01:49] | Of course someone pushed her. | 肯定是有人推她的 |
[01:51] | I’m actually relieved she’s not coming. | 她不来其实还让我松了一口气 |
[01:54] | She’s given me the gift | 这样我的婚礼就不会出状况 |
[01:55] | of a crazy-free wedding. | 算是她送的大礼 |
[01:56] | I know. I was just a little sad for you. | 我知道 我只是有点同情你 |
[01:58] | Mom’s a no-show, | 老妈爽约了 |
[01:59] | and you and dad are hardly even speaking. | 你和老爸又几乎不说话 |
[02:01] | Enough about Dad. | 别再说老爸的事了 |
[02:02] | He doesn’t get gay weddings, | 他不能理解同性恋婚礼 |
[02:04] | and I don’t get track suits as casualwear. | 我也不理解运动服竟然可以当便装穿 |
[02:06] | Can we please talk about something happy, | 我们能聊点开心的事吗 |
[02:08] | like my honeymoon in Mexico? | 比如我即将去墨西哥度蜜月 |
[02:10] | Oh, yeah, you’re gonna want to take a look at the weather channel. | 对了 你最好看一下天气频道 |
[02:13] | Hilarious. | 你真幽默 |
[02:14] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[02:14] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:16] | You’re gonna get the gift today, right? | 你今天会去拿礼物吧 |
[02:17] | Don’t we have a year to do that? | 我们不是有很多时间做这事吗 |
[02:18] | No, I have a husband to do that. | 不 我有个老公要做这件事 |
[02:20] | They fell in love with | 他们看上了 |
[02:21] | this very specific turquoise Italian glass bowl. | 一个独特的绿松石色意式玻璃碗 |
[02:25] | I looked everywhere, finally found one, | 我到处找 才终于找到一个 |
[02:27] | and we’re not going to that wedding without it. | 我们必须带着那个去参加婚礼 |
[02:28] | Wait. I-I thought you were taking me to the eye doctor. | 等等 我以为你会带我去看眼科医生 |
[02:30] | They said I’m not supposed to drive myself home. | 他们说我不可以自己开车回家 |
[02:32] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[02:32] | I’m picking up Luke from his wilderness trip. | 我要把卢克从荒野探险那里接回来 |
[02:34] | Alex can take you. | 艾丽克斯会载你去 |
[02:36] | That’s a bummer. | 真失望 |
[02:36] | Aww, dad, I’m touched. | 老爸 我深受感动 |
[02:38] | No, not because of you. I’d just rather pick up Luke. | 不 不是说你 我只是宁愿去接卢克 |
[02:41] | Than go to the eye doctor. | 也不要去看眼科医生 |
[02:43] | I-I love spending time with you. | 我 我喜欢跟你在一起 |
[02:45] | Don’t worry — you’re fun. | 别担心 你很有趣 |
[02:48] | My dad would never admit this, | 我老爸从来不承认 |
[02:49] | but when he wants fun, | 但当他想找乐子的时候 |
[02:50] | he goes straight to Luke. | 他就直接去找卢克 |
[02:51] | They have a weird connection. | 他们之间有种奇怪的默契 |
[02:53] | They’re like Batman and Robin. | 就像蝙蝠侠和罗宾 |
[02:55] | Dad and I are more like | 老爸和我则更像蝙蝠侠 |
[02:56] | Batman and Ruth Bader Ginsburg. | 和鲁思・金斯伯格[美国大法官] |
[02:58] | Honey, don’t be like that. | 乖女儿 别那样 |
[03:00] | You’re super fun! | 你真的非常有趣 |
[03:02] | You sure I can’t get Luke? | 你确定我不能去接卢克吗 |
[03:03] | I heard that! | 我听到了 |
[03:04] | Let’s do this! | 我们走吧 |
[03:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:08] | Hey, mom. Gloria wants to know | 老妈 歌洛莉亚想问你 |
[03:09] | if she can do your hair and makeup last | 她能不能在我和小卡的妈妈之后 |
[03:10] | after me and Cam’s mom. | 再帮你做头发和化妆 |
[03:13] | It’s fine. | 她说没事 |
[03:14] | Something about Luke — I’ve lost interest. | 还有关于卢克的事情 我没兴趣听了 |
[03:15] | Okay, love you. Bye! | 好的 爱你 再见 |
[03:17] | Damn, this is the best cup of coffee I ever had. | 天啊 这是我喝过最棒的咖啡了 |
[03:20] | Manny roasts his own beans every friday night. | 曼尼每周五晚上都自己烘焙咖啡豆 |
[03:22] | That kid’s gonna be roasting his own beans for a long time, | 那孩子以后会独自烘焙咖啡豆很久的 |
[03:25] | if you know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[03:26] | Can I just say thank you again for letting us stay here? | 我要再次感谢你们让我们住在这里 |
[03:30] | You have thanked us enough with that big bag of deer meat. | 那一大袋鹿肉已经充分表达了你的谢意 |
[03:34] | Hey, mom. | 妈 |
[03:35] | Can you see this? | 你能看到这个吗 |
[03:37] | What pimple? | 什么痘痘 |
[03:38] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[03:39] | I can’t go looking like this. | 我不能这副模样去婚礼 |
[03:40] | Weddings are where you meet girls. | 婚礼上有很多姑娘的 |
[03:42] | Not at this one. | 这场婚礼上没有 |
[03:44] | – Well, we better be going. – Yeah. | -我们还是走吧 -没错 |
[03:45] | Have a great spa day. | 好好享受水疗 |
[03:47] | Men don’t have spa days. | 男人才不做水疗 |
[03:48] | We’re just going to the club, taking a steam, | 我们要去俱乐部里 蒸蒸桑拿 |
[03:51] | having a couple of rubdowns. | 按摩按摩 |
[03:53] | Do they serve cucumber water at that place? | 那地方提供黄瓜水吗 |
[03:56] | Sometimes they do a strawberry-basil mix. | 他们有时候会做草莓罗勒汁 |
[03:58] | – Merle? – Yes, ma’am? | -莫尔 -何事 女士 |
[04:00] | Be back in time for me to do your tie. | 准时回来我给你系领带 |
[04:02] | Uh, yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[04:07] | I’m so sorry you had to see that. | 我很抱歉让你看到这个 |
[04:09] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[04:10] | The way we just snapped at each other. | 我们刚刚那样训斥了对方 |
[04:12] | Are you joking? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[04:13] | Obviously, Merle and I are going through a heck of a rough patch. | 显然 莫尔和我正在闹矛盾 |
[04:17] | If I talked to Jay that nice, | 如果我那么友善地跟杰说话 |
[04:20] | he would think I’m cheating on him. | 他会以为我对他不忠呢 |
[04:22] | Mrs. P… | 普太太 |
[04:23] | …my darn taxi never came. | 我预约的出租车没有来 |
[04:25] | I’m gonna miss my flight. | 我要错过我的航班了 |
[04:26] | No. | 不是吧 |
[04:27] | I just — | 我只是 |
[04:27] | I don’t want to deal with this right now | 现在碰到这状况真烦 |
[04:30] | ’cause I’m already so scared of flying. | 我本来已经很害怕坐飞机了 |
[04:31] | I just hate everything about it — | 我讨厌关于坐飞机的一切 |
[04:34] | Except for the food. | 除了飞机上的食物 |
[04:35] | I don’t understand how they get such bold flavors | 不知道在那么小一间厨房里是怎么做出 |
[04:37] | out of that tiny kitchen. | 那么丰盛香浓的食物的 |
[04:38] | Haley, can you drive Andy to the airport, please? | 海莉 你能开车载安迪去机场吗 |
[04:41] | She doesn’t want to do that. | 她不想载我去啦 |
[04:42] | Aww, you get me. | 你懂我 |
[04:44] | Haley. | 海莉 |
[04:45] | I don’t have a car. I got dropped off. | 我没车 是别人载我过来的 |
[04:47] | I guess we can take my car. | 我想我们可以开我的车 |
[04:49] | That’s settled. Go. | 就这么定了 去吧 |
[04:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:54] | We really need to hurry. | 我们真的得赶紧 |
[04:55] | Relax. We’ll get there. | 别紧张 我们会按时赶到的 |
[04:56] | You just worry about | 你只需担心 |
[04:57] | being strapped in a giant metal tube | 被困在离地三万英尺的 |
[04:59] | 30,000 feet in the air. | 巨大金属管子里 |
[05:00] | That’s right — I heard. | 没错 我听到了 |
[05:06] | – Hey. – What? | -喂 -干什么 |
[05:07] | I just thought of something. | 我刚想到一件事 |
[05:08] | What’s going on with my hair today? | 我的头发今天会怎么样 |
[05:10] | Daddy’s going to do it up really pretty with flowers. | 爸爸会把你的头发盘起来插上花朵 |
[05:13] | Not you, right? | 不是你吧 |
[05:14] | No, other daddy. | 不 是另一个爸爸 |
[05:15] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:16] | Mitchell, this is not my tuxedo! | 米奇尔 这不是我的礼服 |
[05:18] | They gave me the wrong order! | 他们给错了 |
[05:19] | And the fuchsia gown didn’t tip you off? | 那紫红色的礼裙都没让你看出来吗 |
[05:21] | I have like nine shirts this color. | 我有九件这种颜色的衬衫 |
[05:22] | I’m wearing a shirt this color. | 我现在穿的衬衫就是这颜色的 |
[05:23] | Okay, deep breaths. Deep breaths. | 好了 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[05:24] | We have plenty of time to go to the dry-cleaner. | 我们有足够时间去干洗店 |
[05:26] | We knew that there would be a bump today, | 我们知道今天会有磨难 |
[05:28] | and here it is. We’re getting it done early. | 这就是 我们要早点办好 |
[05:30] | This is our bump. | 这是我们的磨难 |
[05:31] | 干洗店 每周七天开放 | |
[05:33] | 打烊 由于家庭原因 | |
[05:34] | Okay, okay, so this is our bump. | 好吧 这才是我们的磨难 |
[05:43] | I can’t handle this. | 我应付不来了 |
[05:44] | We’re getting married in five hours, | 我们五小时后就要结婚了 |
[05:45] | I don’t have my perfectly tailored tux. | 而我没有精心裁剪的礼服 |
[05:47] | I can’t just go buy something off the rack. | 我不能去买一件现成的 |
[05:49] | I’m not Cindy Crawford. | 我又不是超模辛迪・克劳馥 |
[05:50] | Why a woman? | 为什么把自己比作女人 |
[05:51] | I’m just wondering. | 我只是好奇 |
[05:52] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[05:53] | We could eat. | 我们可以吃东西啊 |
[05:54] | We just need to get in touch with the owner. | 我们需要和店主取得联系 |
[05:56] | Y-you, uh, you know his name, right? | 你知道他的名字 对吧 |
[05:57] | It’s…Aziz something? . | 是阿齐兹什么的 |
[05:59] | Oh, oh it’s — it’s — uh, no, it’s A-Amir. | 不 是阿米尔 |
[06:00] | It’s — it’s not amir, no. | 不是阿米尔 不是 |
[06:01] | Oh, no, it’s, uh, Ahmad. | 是阿玛德 |
[06:02] | It’s Achmed. | 是艾哈迈德 |
[06:03] | No. Oh, it’s on the ticket. | 收据上有写 |
[06:04] | Now I’m just feeling racist. | 我现在觉得自己种族歧视 |
[06:05] | – What is it? – Here it is. | -是什么 -在这里 |
[06:07] | – It’s… – Jerry. | -是 -杰瑞 |
[06:07] | – J– oh, Jerry. – Amari. | -好吧 杰瑞 -阿马里 |
[06:09] | Jerry Amari. | 杰瑞・阿马里 |
[06:11] | There you go. | 知道了 |
[06:13] | Can you see better in here? | 在这里看得清楚些了吗 |
[06:14] | A little, but those drops are really hanging on. | 好一点 但眼药水的效果还在 |
[06:17] | I’m like Han Solo right when he came out of the carbonite. | 我就像是从爆炸现场走出来的韩・索罗 |
[06:20] | Really? Nothing? | 真的吗 你没点反应 |
[06:21] | I get it. It’s “Star Trek.” | 我知道 是《星际迷航》 |
[06:22] | You’re breaking my heart. | 你简直伤透我的心了 |
[06:23] | Save it for Luke. He’ll love that. | 在卢克面前说吧 他会很喜欢的 |
[06:24] | Can we just get the gift and get out of here? | 我们能不能买完礼物就走啊 |
[06:26] | Right, but first things first. | 好 但是先办重要的事 |
[06:27] | Let’s put on some funny hats, | 我们来戴滑稽的帽子 |
[06:28] | act like they’re not there, | 然后装成没戴的样子 |
[06:29] | and then walk around all serious. | 然后严肃地走来走去 |
[06:31] | What’s the point of this? | 这有什么意义 |
[06:32] | That’s good. You’re nailing it. | 很好 你很严肃 |
[06:36] | Hey, honey. | 喂 亲爱的 |
[06:37] | How was the eye exam? | 眼科检查怎么样 |
[06:38] | Great. | 超棒 |
[06:38] | I can barely see. | 我都看不清了 |
[06:39] | I’m wearing giant sunglasses and a girly hat. | 我戴着一副超大的墨镜和很娘的帽子 |
[06:41] | Alex and I are having a blast. | 艾丽克斯和我玩得很开心 |
[06:43] | But you got the gift, right? | 但你取到礼物了吧 |
[06:44] | That’s what people tell me. | 人们是这样告诉我的 |
[06:45] | Honey, the bowl. | 亲爱的 碗 |
[06:47] | I have the bowl. | 我拿到碗了 |
[06:48] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[06:49] | I’ll — I’ll see you at home. | 我们回家见 |
[06:50] | Hey, here’s a thought — | 我有个想法 |
[06:51] | Now that you told mom you got the bowl, | 既然你告诉妈妈你拿到了碗 |
[06:52] | how about we actually go get it? | 不如我们真的去取吧 |
[06:54] | Yes, no more fooling around. | 好 别再闹着玩了 |
[06:55] | Let’s go get the bowl. | 我们去买碗 |
[06:56] | Oh, right after we find out our sleep number. | 先让我们搞清楚睡眠指数吧 |
[07:00] | There’s my guy. | 我儿子来了 |
[07:03] | I thought dad was picking me up. | 我还以为是我爸爸来接我 |
[07:04] | Oh. I missed you, too. | 我也好想你 |
[07:06] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[07:09] | So, did you have fun? | 你玩得开心吗 |
[07:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:11] | What was your favorite thing? | 你最喜欢哪部分 |
[07:13] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[07:14] | It was yesterday. | 就是昨天的事 |
[07:15] | Hot dogs. Can we go now? | 热狗 现在能走了吗 |
[07:17] | Honey, I feel bad that you have to leave early. | 亲爱的 你要提前离开我真心抱歉 |
[07:19] | What are you missing today? | 你今天错过了什么 |
[07:20] | Boating. | 划船 |
[07:21] | Well, I mean, we have a little time. | 还有时间去玩一玩嘛 |
[07:24] | You don’t mind waiting in the car? | 你不介意在车里等着吗 |
[07:30] | So, Cam tells me you and Mitch had a little dust-up. | 小卡告诉我 你和米奇起了点争执 |
[07:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:34] | A couple of weeks ago. | 几周前 |
[07:37] | That kid can hold a grudge. | 那孩子会记仇 |
[07:39] | A little uncomfortable about that wedding, are you? | 你去参加婚礼有点不爽吧 |
[07:42] | Well, you know what I’m feeling, right? | 你知道我的感受 对吧 |
[07:45] | I’d like to think I’ve evolved on the subject. | 我觉得我在这问题上更为开明 |
[07:48] | We got a couple of lesbo swans in the pond. | 我们池塘里有一对同性恋天鹅 |
[07:52] | They seem pretty happy. | 它们好像很快乐 |
[07:55] | Hey, Jay. | 杰 |
[07:55] | Hey, Howard, Larry. | 霍华德 拉里 |
[07:58] | This is my, uh… | 这是我的… |
[08:01] | This is my friend Merle, and he’s visiting from Missouri. | 这是我朋友莫尔 他从密苏里州过来玩 |
[08:04] | Ooh, the “Show me” state. | 是那个”眼见为信”的州啊[拿给我看] |
[08:04] | [密苏里州有个别名叫”Show-me State”] | |
[08:06] | Don’t say that in here! | 别在这里说啊 |
[08:12] | So, what brings you to town, Merle? | 你怎么到这里来了 莫尔 |
[08:14] | Well, uh, my — our — | 我的… 我们的… |
[08:18] | Jay’s and my…kids are getting married today. | 杰和我的孩子今天要结婚了 |
[08:23] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[08:24] | Isn’t that nice? | 真是太棒了 |
[08:25] | Father of the bride, father of the groom | 新娘和新郎的父亲 |
[08:27] | taking a steam together the day of the wedding. | 在结婚当天一起蒸桑拿 |
[08:29] | Yeah, something like that. | 是这样 |
[08:31] | The day my son got married — piece of cake. | 我儿子结婚的那天 轻松愉快 |
[08:33] | But the day I lost my little girl — | 但当我送走我小女儿时 |
[08:35] | Ohh, that wrecked me. | 真是让我伤心死了 |
[08:37] | So, which one of you has to suffer through that today? | 今天你们谁要经历这种痛苦啊 |
[08:40] | You know what? It’s too hot in here. | 知道吗 这里太热了 |
[08:42] | – Yeah. – Let’s go. | -是啊 -我们走吧 |
[08:44] | Mm-hmm. Real evolved. | 你真开明 |
[08:45] | Your swans would be ashamed. | 你的天鹅会为你惭愧的 |
[08:49] | Well, I guess I first noticed it after Pameron moved out, | 帕梅隆搬走后 我才第一次发现 |
[08:52] | and Merle and I just started | 莫尔和我开始 |
[08:53] | sniping at each other. | 出口伤人 |
[08:55] | Yeah, like that bloodbath this morning? | 像今天早上那场唇枪舌剑一样吗 |
[08:57] | Ohh. Again, I am so sorry. | 我再次道歉 |
[09:00] | But Merle is not the type you can talk to about things. | 但你没法和莫尔心平气和谈事情 |
[09:04] | I mean, the man’s had a toothpick in his mouth | 我们结婚期间 他嘴里一直 |
[09:06] | our whole marriage, and I can’t say a word. | 叼着一根牙签 我什么也不能说 |
[09:10] | No, you can’t sit on your feelings. | 你不能压抑感情 |
[09:11] | You will explode! | 这样会爆发的 |
[09:13] | I have, like, 10 little explosions every day, | 我每天都会小爆发十次 |
[09:16] | so I don’t have the big one. | 这样就不会大爆发 |
[09:18] | The women in my family — | 我家族里的女人 |
[09:19] | sometimes, they shoot their husbands. | 有时候会对着丈夫开枪 |
[09:22] | Well, we’ve had 48…good years. | 我们愉快地相处了48年 |
[09:25] | I…guess we’re just gonna run out the clock. | 我想我们没时间了 |
[09:29] | No! | 不会 |
[09:30] | You’re still… | 你还是… |
[09:32] | You have… | 你还有… |
[09:34] | That is bad attitude! | 这态度不好 |
[09:36] | You have to tell Merle what is bothering you. | 你必须告诉莫尔你烦恼的事 |
[09:39] | Oh, he doesn’t want to hear all that. | 他一点也不想听 |
[09:41] | He gets all closed off and macho. | 他变得自闭了 而且大男子主义 |
[09:46] | You’re ticklin’ my piggies. | 你在挠我的脚趾 |
[09:49] | You get used to that. | 你会习惯的 |
[09:51] | It’s a shame Mitchell’s mother couldn’t make it to the wedding. | 真遗憾米奇尔的母亲不能来参加婚礼 |
[09:54] | For who? | 对谁来说遗憾 |
[09:56] | Mm, things still rough between the two of you? | 你们关系还那么紧张吗 |
[09:58] | Merle, things have always been rough. | 莫尔 我们关系一直不好 |
[10:01] | That woman never stopped complaining. | 那女人永远都在抱怨 |
[10:04] | Finding the strength to leave Dede is the hardest thing I ever did, | 鼓足勇气离开迪迪是我做过的 |
[10:07] | but the best decision I ever made. | 最艰难却也最正确的决定 |
[10:10] | Well, you sure made a score with that Gloria. | 能娶到歌洛莉亚是你的福气 |
[10:13] | Big-time. | 绝对的 |
[10:15] | I bet you landed her | 我打赌 |
[10:16] | before she got a gander at those hooves of yours. | 你拿下她之前没给她看过你的臭脚丫 |
[10:20] | You’re welcome, by the way. | 顺便说一句 不用谢 |
[10:23] | So, what are you gonna do in Utah? | 你准备在犹他做点什么 |
[10:26] | Well, me and my girlfriend | 我和我女朋友 |
[10:27] | haven’t seen each other in a while, | 很长时间没见面了 |
[10:29] | So we’re gonna be like a couple of bunny rabbits… | 所以我们会像两只兔宝宝一样 |
[10:33] | just hopping all over town. | 到哪都粘在一起 |
[10:36] | Is this her? | 这是她吗 |
[10:38] | Yep, that’s my Beth. | 对 我的贝丝 |
[10:40] | Huh. She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[10:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:42] | She’s the most beautiful creature, inside and out. | 她是我的女神 内外兼修 |
[10:45] | I’m just the luckiest guy ever to get to love her. | 爱上她是我的幸运 |
[10:48] | Okay, she may be real, | 好吧 她也许是真实存在的 |
[10:49] | but no way you are. | 但你太假了 |
[10:50] | Who talks like that? | 谁会说那种话 |
[10:51] | You know, I hate when you say things like that | 我不喜欢你这样说话 |
[10:53] | because you are funny, and you are pretty, | 因为你风趣 又漂亮 |
[10:55] | and you are smart and in an original way, | 你也很聪明 有你自己的方式 |
[10:57] | so why shouldn’t a guy feel lucky to love you? | 为什么不能有人觉得爱上你是一种幸运呢 |
[10:59] | Shut up. Be normal. | 闭嘴 别调戏姐 |
[11:02] | – Hey, my phone just buzzed. Can you read it? – Yeah. | -我手机振了 能帮我看看吗 -好 |
[11:04] | I don’t want to put our lives at risk. | 我不想边开车边看手机 |
[11:08] | It’s, uh, it’s from the airline. | 是航空公司发来的 |
[11:10] | Your flight’s delayed three hours. | 你的航班延误三个小时 |
[11:12] | – Three hours?! – Yeah. | -三个小时 -是啊 |
[11:14] | Ohh! Jinkies! | 怎么会这样 |
[11:16] | I guess we can just drop me off at a coffee shop, | 要不你找个咖啡厅把我放下 |
[11:18] | and I can take a cab from there. | 我到时自己打车过去 |
[11:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:23] | Actually, I really need to wake up. | 事实上 我有点困 |
[11:24] | Maybe I’ll grab a coffee with you, if you don’t mind. | 不介意的话 我们可以一起喝杯咖啡 |
[11:26] | Please. | 当然 |
[11:27] | The more I talk to people, | 和别人聊聊天 |
[11:28] | the less I imagine plummeting to my death | 我才比较不容易想象自己的飞机 |
[11:30] | in a fiery spiral of screaming and crying. | 在尖叫和哭喊声中坠毁 |
[11:33] | Pretty dark for someone who just said “Jinkies.” | 这不像刚用了卡通人物口头禅的人说的话 |
[11:36] | Well, I guess we have | 看起来我们 |
[11:37] | different definitions of “Emergency,” then. | 对”紧急情况”的定义是不一样的 |
[11:40] | You know, I’m just gonna say it — | 我必须要说 |
[11:41] | 911 dispatchers have a little bit of attitude. | 警察局接线员的态度不怎么好 |
[11:43] | Well, you requested a S.W.A.T. Team. | 因为你要求他们派特警过来 |
[11:45] | Is anybody else hungry? | 还有谁肚子饿吗 |
[11:47] | Mitchell! Mitchell! | 米奇尔 米奇尔 |
[11:48] | 加急包裹投放 | |
[11:49] | Look at this. | 看我找到什么了 |
[11:51] | Do you think you could fit in there? | 你觉得你能钻进去吗 |
[11:51] | I’m not doing that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[11:53] | Then what am I gonna wear to our wedding — | 那婚礼上我要穿什么 |
[11:54] | My black funeral suit? | 难道穿我的黑色葬礼服吗 |
[11:55] | Is that the tone you want to set? | 你想给婚礼定那种基调吗 |
[11:57] | You wore it to one funeral. | 你只穿去过一个葬礼 |
[11:58] | And you didn’t even know Bea Arthur. | 而且你和毕・亚瑟[演员]又不认识 |
[12:00] | – I felt like I did. – I know. | -我觉得我认识 -我知道 |
[12:03] | It’s Pepper. He’ll know what to do. | 是胡娇 他会知道该怎么做 |
[12:04] | Yes. Pepper. Disaster. | 喂 胡娇 出大事了 |
[12:06] | It’s not a disaster. It’s just a wildfire. | 不是什么大问题 只是山火罢了 |
[12:10] | And it’s most certainly not going to burn down your wedding. | 而且我很确定不会烧到你们的婚礼 |
[12:12] | – What?! – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[12:14] | There’s a wildfire near the venue. | 会场旁边有山火 |
[12:15] | No! | 不是吧 |
[12:16] | Yes, but it’s fine. | 是着火了 不过你放心 |
[12:17] | Ronaldo is going to text-blast the guest list, | 罗纳多会群发短信通知宾客 |
[12:20] | tell them the wedding is being moved from 5:00 to 1:00. | 婚礼从5点提前到1点开始 |
[12:23] | Oh, my god! | 上帝啊 |
[12:24] | Don’t panic. | 别紧张 |
[12:26] | Would somebody please turn off that wretched waterfall?! | 有人能把那个该死的瀑布关上吗 |
[12:30] | Kill the waterfall immediately! | 立即关掉瀑布 |
[12:34] | The fire is already 28% contained. | 28%的山火已经被扑灭了 |
[12:36] | That doesn’t sound like a lot. | 听起来不太多 |
[12:38] | Just get dressed and look pretty. | 打扮好自己就行了 |
[12:39] | I’m going to send the car for you in one hour. | 我一个小时后派车去接你们 |
[12:43] | Have you lost your mind?! | 你疯了吗 |
[12:47] | Go! You disgust me! | 滚 你真让我恶心 |
[12:49] | Go! | 滚 |
[12:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:53] | Now what are we gonna do? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[12:54] | No, I guess maybe — | 我猜也许 |
[12:55] | No, th– Cam, there’s no way I could fit through there. | 不 小卡 我不可能钻得进去 |
[13:01] | You two exhaust me. | 我被你们两个烦死了 |
[13:05] | What? | 什么 |
[13:06] | We have to be there in an hour! | 我们一个小时后就得到 |
[13:08] | I can’t go like this! | 我不能就这么去 |
[13:09] | Look at me! | 瞧我什么样儿啊 |
[13:11] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[13:12] | Prepare yourself for the best burger of your life. | 准备享用你人生中最美味的汉堡吧 |
[13:19] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[13:24] | Maybe we should try on more hats. | 也许我们该再试几顶帽子 |
[13:25] | Do you think we have time? | 你觉得我们还有时间吗 |
[13:28] | It’s not working! | 坏了 |
[13:29] | And there’s no oar? | 没有桨吗 |
[13:31] | We are literally up a creek without a paddle? | 我们现在真的是进退两难了 |
[13:34] | Okay, Lily, Lily! | 莉莉 莉莉 |
[13:36] | Okay, you’re gonna press the green button to start it, | 你要按绿色的按钮让它启动 |
[13:38] | and then you’re gonna look for number 9-1-3. | 然后找到9-1-3号 |
[13:42] | And then, when you see it go by, | 然后当它经过你旁边时 |
[13:43] | you press the red button to stop it, okay? | 按红色的按钮让它停止 懂了吗 |
[13:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:46] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re here. | 真高兴你在这 |
[13:48] | I get us into these situations, and I freak, | 每次陷于这种境地我就急得发疯 |
[13:50] | and then you always fix the problem. | 然后你总能解决问题 |
[13:51] | Well, now, we each have our own gifts. | 我们每个人都有自己的天赋 |
[13:53] | It’s just it’s easier for me | 只是我比较容易 |
[13:55] | to stay calm in the face of — | 在这种情况下保持冷静 |
[13:56] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, oh! | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[13:58] | – Lily, Daddies coming for you! – Oh, my god! | -莉莉 爸爸们来了 -天啊 |
[14:06] | Okay, now, Lily, press the red button! | 现在 莉莉 按红色按钮 |
[14:08] | I’m breaking the window! | 我要打碎玻璃 |
[14:09] | Put that down! | 放下它 |
[14:11] | Thank god you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[14:13] | Are you breaking into my store? | 你们要闯进我的店吗 |
[14:16] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[14:17] | Why would you even say that? | 你怎么会那么想 |
[14:18] | My alarm went off. | 我的警报响了 |
[14:20] | Oh, well, okay, that is a coincidence | 好吧 那是个巧合 |
[14:21] | Because his tuxedo is in there, | 因为他的礼服在里面 |
[14:23] | and we’re getting married in an hour. | 而且我们一个小时后就要举行婚礼 |
[14:26] | You are totally saving us. | 你简直是大救星 |
[14:28] | You know, I freak out at situations like this, | 我在这种情况下通常急得发疯 |
[14:30] | which forces him to fix the problem, | 于是他不得不出来解决问题 |
[14:33] | – You know? – I do. I do. | -你懂吧 -我懂 我懂 |
[14:34] | So, I’m over here, freaking out, | 我在这里急得发疯了 |
[14:36] | while he’s somewhere else, fixing the problem. | 而他在别的地方解决问题 |
[14:39] | Oh, my gosh. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 我很抱歉 |
[14:45] | Well, maybe that’s a good thing, you know — | 也许那是好事 你知道 |
[14:47] | the yin, the yang? | 两个人要互补 |
[14:48] | Yeah, whatever, Jerry. | 随便你怎么说吧 杰瑞 |
[14:51] | Where’d she come from? | 她从哪来的 |
[14:52] | Oh, oh, because she doesn’t look like us? | 就因为她长得不像我们吗 |
[14:53] | – That’s offensive. – Oh, Jerry. | -你这样歧视很过分 -杰瑞 |
[14:59] | What are we going to do? | 我们怎么办 |
[15:00] | I know how to get up there. | 我知道怎么排到前面去 |
[15:02] | – I’m blind. – Follow me. | -我看不见 -跟着我走 |
[15:04] | – Oh, I’m not doing that. – Alex! | -我才不干 -艾丽克斯 |
[15:10] | Excuse me, could someone help me to find the back of the line? | 不好意思 谁能告诉我在哪排队吗 |
[15:12] | Oh, no, no. It’s okay. | 不不 你到前面来吧 |
[15:14] | – Go right here. – Are you sure? | -就排这里吧 -真的可以吗 |
[15:16] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮您 |
[15:16] | Yes, picking up for Dunphy. | 我来取邓菲订的东西 |
[15:17] | It’s on hold, I believe. | 我叫人帮我留货了 |
[15:19] | Beautiful day, huh? I was told. | 天气不错 我听说 |
[15:21] | Here we go. Credit card? | 拿来了 信用卡支付吗 |
[15:24] | Uh, just to be sure — that is turquoise, right? | 我想确认一下 是绿松石色的吧 |
[15:27] | Because my wife said it also comes in emerald. | 因为我太太说这碗还有翠绿色的 |
[15:30] | Yes. Sir, it’s a very long line. | 没错 先生 您后面队很长 |
[15:32] | Okay. Um, can I have it for one second? | 好吧 能给我摸一下吗 |
[15:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:40] | Yep, that doesn’t feel like turquoise. | 但这感觉不像是绿松石色 |
[15:41] | You can feel color? You got to be kidding me. | 你可以感觉出颜色吗 开什么玩笑 |
[15:44] | When you lose one sense, | 当你失去一种感官功能 |
[15:45] | all your other senses become heightened. | 其他的感官功能就会变得异常敏锐 |
[15:46] | That’s why you sound so loud and judge-y to me. | 所以我感觉你说话声很大 且充满鄙夷 |
[15:48] | My mistake, sir. | 我的错 先生 |
[15:50] | – I’ll be right back. – Okay. | -我马上就回 -好的 |
[15:55] | Here it is. | 好了 |
[15:56] | Hey, he’s messing with the blind guy. | 嘿 他在耍盲人呢 |
[15:58] | Thank you — wherever you are. | 谢谢你 不管你站在哪儿 |
[16:00] | I don’t think he’s really blind. | 我觉得他并非真的瞎了 |
[16:01] | Excuse me. | 打断一下 |
[16:03] | My father suffered methanol poisoning | 我父亲去洪都拉斯执行人道主义任务时 |
[16:04] | on a humanitarian mission in Honduras | 遭遇了甲醛中毒事故 |
[16:06] | resulting in permanent neurological dysfunction | 造成永久性的神经功能障碍 |
[16:09] | and irreversible blindness. | 和无法治愈的失明 |
[16:10] | It’s been hard enough on our family | 这对我们家人已经够难以承受的了 |
[16:12] | without people like you making it worse. | 但你这种人却使情况变得更糟 |
[16:14] | If he feels it’s not the bowl, | 如果他感觉这不是我们要的碗 |
[16:16] | it’s not the bowl. | 那就不是 |
[16:18] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:20] | I’ll check on the turquoise. | 我去看看绿松石颜色的 |
[16:23] | Okay, that was kind of fun. | 好吧 竟然挺有趣的 |
[16:24] | I’m winking at you right now. | 我现在就在对你眨眼呢 |
[16:27] | Ohh, this is not working. | 这办法不管用 |
[16:30] | We are never gonna get there on time, | 我们永远不可能准时赶到那里的 |
[16:32] | and I am the best person. | 我可是”伴人” |
[16:34] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[16:36] | I think I just broke a nail on a turtle. | 我觉得我刚刚在乌龟背上刮断了指甲 |
[16:38] | You’re the one who wanted to come out here. | 是你非要来这里的 |
[16:40] | Yes, I did, | 是的 没错 |
[16:41] | because I wanted to spend some time with my son. | 因为我想跟我儿子共度一些时光 |
[16:44] | You’ve — | 你现在… |
[16:45] | You’ve been pushing me away so much lately, | 你最近一直疏远我 |
[16:46] | And I don’t want you to grow up to be the kind of kid | 我不希望你长大了变成那种 |
[16:48] | who doesn’t care if his mom shows up at his wedding. | 不在乎妈妈来不来参加自己婚礼的孩子 |
[16:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说些什么呢 |
[16:52] | Nana isn’t coming today, and Mitchell’s relieved. | 外婆今天不来 米奇尔觉得松了一口气 |
[16:56] | I’d be really sad if you missed my wedding. | 如果你错过了我的婚礼 我会很难过的 |
[16:59] | Really? You promise? | 真的吗 你保证 |
[17:01] | Totally. And so would Kate. | 绝对的 凯特也是 |
[17:03] | Who’s Kate? | 凯特是谁 |
[17:04] | Upton — my wife, your daughter-in-law. | 凯特・阿普顿 我妻子 你儿媳 |
[17:08] | Get on board. | 信息跟上一点啊 |
[17:09] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[17:09] | Then what has been going on with you recently? | 你最近是什么情况啊 |
[17:12] | You’ve been so moody. | 总是闷闷不乐的 |
[17:14] | I’m sorry, but I’m sick of going school | 对不起 但我真的很讨厌每天去学校 |
[17:16] | and hearing teachers say, | 都听老师说 |
[17:17] | “You’re Alex Dunphy’s brother? | “你是艾丽克斯・邓菲的弟弟吗 |
[17:19] | Really?” Like I’m an idiot. | 真的假的” 就像我是个蠢货一样 |
[17:21] | Oh, honey, you’re not an idiot. | 亲爱的 你才不是蠢货呢 |
[17:22] | I forgot the paddle | 我竟然忘了带桨 |
[17:23] | even though we just learned the boating checklist yesterday. | 何况我们昨天才学了划船必备物品清单 |
[17:26] | Alex would never do that. | 艾丽克斯肯定不会做出这种事的 |
[17:28] | And if she did, she’d probably, like — | 就算她做了 可能也会… |
[17:30] | I don’t know — | 我也说不清 |
[17:31] | use this fishing rod to cast out and hook us on the shore | 利用这个钓竿甩出去 把我们拉到岸上 |
[17:35] | because “I’m so smart.” | 因为”我好聪明” |
[17:37] | And then she’d pull us in | 然后她会把我们拉过去 |
[17:38] | because everything she does always works. | 因为她无论想出什么办法都能行得通 |
[17:41] | Oh, my god. It’s working. It’s working! | 天啊 真的行得通 很有效 |
[17:44] | Figures. Alex. | 我想也是 艾丽克斯 |
[17:49] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[17:49] | The lighting is really cool right now. | 这会儿的光线真好 |
[17:52] | Wh are you doing? Don’t smile. | 你在搞什么啊 别笑 |
[17:53] | Why? It’s my favorite thing. | 为什么 这是我的最爱 |
[17:55] | No, really, be serious. | 不 说真的 严肃一点 |
[17:56] | Look out the window. | 看向窗外 |
[18:01] | Look. | 看吧 |
[18:04] | That is honestly the best photo anyone’s ever taken of me. | 这真的是别人为我拍过的最帅的照片 |
[18:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:08] | You mind if I send a copy to Beth? | 你介意我发一张给贝丝吗 |
[18:10] | Andy, um… | 安迪 那个… |
[18:13] | When I read the text about your flight, | 我之前读航空公司那条短信时 |
[18:15] | I saw the text from Beth telling you not to come. | 也看到贝丝的短信说让你不要去了 |
[18:18] | Yeah, she doesn’t mean that. | 她并非真的是那个意思 |
[18:21] | She said, “It’s over.” | 她说 “我们完了” |
[18:23] | That can mean a lot of different things. | 那可能有各种不同的意思 |
[18:27] | Your phone’s buzzing again. | 你的手机又响了 |
[18:31] | Oh, my god. The wedding got moved up. | 天啊 婚礼提前了 |
[18:33] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[18:36] | Andy, are you sure about getting on that plane? | 安迪 你确定要登机飞过去吗 |
[18:38] | Yeah, yeah. I-I’m fine. | 是啊 我没事 |
[18:40] | You know, she does this every once in a while. | 她偶尔就是会这样的 |
[18:42] | She just likes the drama. | 她就喜欢跟我闹 |
[18:43] | – But I — okay. – Haley, | -但是我… -海莉 |
[18:45] | I appreciate your concern — I really do — | 我感谢你的关心 真的 |
[18:47] | But I’ve been in this relationship off and on for eight years, | 但我这段感情断断续续的已经8年了 |
[18:50] | So I kind of know what I’m doing, all right? | 我很清楚自己在干什么 好吗 |
[18:53] | Thank you for the ride. | 谢谢你开车送我 |
[18:57] | It’s a tool of the trade. | 那是我的必备生存工具 |
[18:58] | The car one says “Toyota.” | 车钥匙是写着”丰田”的那个 |
[19:06] | I have eyes on the grooms. | 我已经看到新郎们了 |
[19:07] | I’m three feet behind you. | 我就在你身后 |
[19:09] | How’s it going? Are people showing up? | 情况怎么样 客人们都来了吗 |
[19:10] | It’s all under control. | 一切尽在掌控之中 |
[19:12] | Surprise! Guess who’s on time. | 惊喜哦 猜猜谁准时赶到了 |
[19:14] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[19:14] | Sal, wow, you’re pregnant. | 萨尔 你怀孕了 |
[19:16] | Congratulations! | 恭喜啊 |
[19:17] | Thank you. We’re really excited. | 谢谢 我们真的好激动 |
[19:20] | You’re huge. | 你真肥 |
[19:21] | Nice teeth. | 缺牙妹 |
[19:22] | Uh, so, w-where’s Tony? | 托尼人呢 |
[19:24] | Oh, beats me. | 你真是问倒我了 |
[19:25] | Haven’t spoken to him since the divorce. | 我们离婚后 就再没跟他说过话了 |
[19:27] | Yeah, it’s, uh, Eddie. Eddie! Baby! | 现在是埃迪 埃迪 宝贝 |
[19:29] | Come here! Come meet the girls! | 过来 来见见我的闺蜜们 |
[19:31] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[19:31] | – This is Eddie. – Eddie. | -这是埃迪 -埃迪 |
[19:32] | Cam, Mitch, Peps, this guy. | 小卡 米奇 胡娇 这家伙 |
[19:36] | This is Eddie, my baby daddy. | 这是埃迪 我儿子他爹 |
[19:37] | So, why didn’t you tell us? | 你怎么不告诉我们 |
[19:38] | Oh, you know, | 你懂的 |
[19:39] | we just wanted to get through that first trimester | 我们想先成功度过前三个月 |
[19:41] | before we let the cat out of the bag. | 再向大家宣布这件事 |
[19:43] | When was that — last summer? | 那是什么时候的事 去年夏天吗 |
[19:44] | So, y-you’re — you’re how far along now? | 你现在 怀孕多久了 |
[19:46] | About four months. Right, honey? | 大约四个月 对吧亲爱的 |
[19:49] | Just about the exact amount of time eddie and I have been together. | 差不多刚好是埃迪和我在一起的时间 |
[19:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:55] | Four is this many, yes? | 4是这个数 对吧 |
[19:57] | Si? | 是 |
[19:58] | Hola, handsome boys. | 你们好啊 帅哥们 |
[20:00] | You two look gorgeous. | 你们俩看上去美呆了 |
[20:01] | – Gracias. – Oh, thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[20:02] | Pretty nice, huh? Like a regular wedding. | 真不错对吧 跟普通婚礼一样 |
[20:05] | Good start, Jay. | 就你多嘴 杰 |
[20:06] | Hey, Merle, it’s your son’s wedding — | 莫尔 今天是你儿子的婚礼 |
[20:08] | Maybe lose the toothpick? | 你能把牙签扔掉吗 |
[20:11] | I’m getting tired of this nagging. | 我真是受够了你的唠叨 |
[20:13] | – I’m leaving you. – What? | -我要抛弃你 -什么 |
[20:14] | Not if I leave you first! | 但我要先抛弃你 |
[20:17] | No, no, no, you don’t mean this! | 不不不 你不是真心的 |
[20:18] | Oh, don’t you feel bad, honey. | 别内疚 亲爱的 |
[20:19] | You have helped me today. | 你今天帮了我大忙 |
[20:22] | Thanks for getting me over the hump. | 谢谢你帮我摆脱大麻烦 |
[20:24] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[20:26] | Wow. We’re doing this | 哇 我们真的要结婚了 |
[20:29] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[20:30] | I don’t want to wait another minute. | 我一分钟都不想等了 |
[20:32] | Lily, hit it. | 莉莉 开始吧 |
[20:43] | On 3, boys. | 数三下 帅哥们 |
[20:44] | 1, 2 — | 一 二 |
[20:46] | Attention! Attention, please! | 注意 各位请注意 |
[20:48] | The fire has jumped the freeway. | 大火已经漫过高速了 |
[20:50] | I’m really sorry, folks. | 真的很抱歉 大伙儿 |
[20:51] | I’m gonna have to evacuate everyone immediately. | 请所有人立刻撤离 |
[20:55] | So, this our bump. | 这才是我们的磨难 |
[20:58] | 未完待续…. |