时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Let me get that, husband. | 我来给你擦 老公 |
[00:09] | After a storybook wedding | 在经历了状况频出的婚礼 |
[00:10] | and a magical honeymoon, | 和梦幻的蜜月之后 |
[00:12] | Mitchell and I are finally newlyweds. | 米奇尔和我终于喜结连理 |
[00:14] | Are you sure you wouldn’t be more comfortable | 你不觉得坐在你自己的椅子上 |
[00:16] | in your own chair? | 更舒服一点吗 |
[00:17] | There’s no more “My chair” Or “Your chair.” | 别再说什么”你的””我的”了 |
[00:20] | So we got back from our honeymoon several weeks ago, | 几星期前 我们度完蜜月回来 |
[00:23] | and it feels like it never — | 感觉就像还未… |
[00:24] | Never ended? Oh, my gosh. | 还未结束吗 老天呐 |
[00:25] | It’s like we have one mind and one heart. | 感觉我们同心同德 |
[00:27] | And one chair. | 还同椅 |
[00:31] | Happy three-month anniversary. | 结婚三周月纪念日快乐 |
[00:33] | Oh, is that today? | 是今天吗 |
[00:35] | So, listen, I have this boring cocktail thing at the office, | 我们公司今天有个无聊的鸡尾酒会 |
[00:37] | but I should be home by 6:00, | 但我应该六点就能到家了 |
[00:38] | and then we can head to the party. | 然后我们可以直接去参加派对 |
[00:41] | For you, dad. From dad. Again. | 给你的 小爸 大爸送的 又来了 |
[00:44] | Flowers? But you just got me flowers yesterday. | 花吗 但你昨天刚送花给我了呀 |
[00:46] | Well, you also had cereal yesterday. | 你昨天早餐也吃了麦片啊 |
[00:48] | And I wouldn’t mind having some today. | 我不介意今天可以再吃一点 |
[00:51] | Sure was nice when this house wasn’t full of bees. | 怀念以前家里没这么多蜜蜂的时候 |
[01:08] | More syrup for milady? | 女士要再来点糖浆吗 |
[01:09] | Why, thank you, kind sir. | 何乐而不为 谢谢 您真好 |
[01:11] | Claire, do we still have any of those cookies that you and Luke baked? | 克莱尔 你和卢克做的曲奇饼还有吗 |
[01:14] | Are we the kind of family that has cookies for breakfast? | 我们是那种拿曲奇饼当早餐的家庭吗 |
[01:18] | Yes, we are! | 当然 我们就是 |
[01:20] | Yeah! Yeah! | 好耶 好耶 |
[01:24] | A butterfly! | 有蝴蝶 |
[01:25] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[01:27] | We are having… | 我们度过了 |
[01:28] | …the most perfect summer… | 有史以来最完美的 |
[01:30] | …ever. | 夏天 |
[01:31] | Don’t get me wrong, | 别误会 |
[01:32] | the Dunphys have had some great days. | 邓菲家的生活还是很欢乐的 |
[01:34] | We just have a little trouble stringing them together. | 只是这种时光总是断断续续的 |
[01:36] | Our record was eight consecutive blissful days — | 我们的最好纪录是连续八天的幸福日子 |
[01:38] | December 2007. | 那是在2007年12月 |
[01:40] | It was our Hanukkah. | 简直是我们的光明节 |
[01:41] | This summer, all the Dunphys are just clicking. | 这个夏天 邓菲家所有人都相处融洽 |
[01:44] | Yeah, Haley and Luke are getting along, | 没错 海莉和卢克和睦相处 |
[01:46] | Alex is off building houses for the poor. | 艾丽克斯去给穷人盖房子了 |
[01:49] | Which I know sounds awful, but she loves it. | 我知道那听起来挺可怕的 但是她喜欢 |
[01:52] | My fashion blog is blowing up. | 我的时尚博客人气暴涨 |
[01:54] | I started doing these live video chats, | 我搞起了视频聊天秀 |
[01:55] | and now I have over 50,000 subscribers! | 现在我的频道有五万多订阅者 |
[01:58] | Oh, plus, my hair has never looked better. | 而且 我的头发状态好极了 |
[02:02] | I’m not a religious person… | 我不信教 |
[02:04] | but I just woke up. | 但我就是幡然醒悟了 |
[02:06] | Phil has been gardening. | 菲尔搞起了园艺 |
[02:07] | I’ve had time to catch up and read the classics. | 而我也有时间跟朋友小聚 读读名著 |
[02:09] | …when she isn’t busy helping me | 那是在她不需要帮我完成 |
[02:11] | with my magic-mirror disappearing trick. | 我的魔镜消失魔术的时候 |
[02:13] | I’m just gonna say it — suddenly, I love magic. | 我刚要说 突然之间 我爱上了魔术 |
[02:15] | I don’t care if it’s the middle of the day. | 我才不管现在是不是中午 |
[02:17] | I just want to put you in a box | 我只想把你关进箱子 |
[02:18] | and stick swords in you. | 往你身上插”剑” |
[02:21] | If this summer wasn’t magical enough, | 让这个夏天更加梦幻的是 |
[02:22] | I haven’t had a single bad plum! | 我都还没吃到过一个坏李子 |
[02:25] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[02:27] | So, the zipper — | 这个拉链呢 |
[02:28] | oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[02:31] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[02:47] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[02:49] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[02:50] | Come! Talk to your cousins! | 来 跟你的兄弟姐妹们聊聊 |
[02:53] | Hola! | 你们好 |
[02:55] | Manny, why you freeze the Colombians? | 曼尼 你为什么把他们冻起来 |
[02:57] | If I talk to one of them, | 如果我跟其中一个聊起来 |
[02:58] | I have to talk to 50 of them. | 我就得跟其他50个聊 |
[03:00] | Just do it as a birthday gift. | 就当作是生日礼物啊 |
[03:01] | You always do this. | 你总是这样 |
[03:02] | Your birthday’s not till next week. | 你的生日在下个星期呢 |
[03:03] | Not mine. | 不是我的生日 |
[03:04] | It’s aunt Rosario’s 82nd birthday today. | 今天是你萝莎丽奥婶婶82岁生日 |
[03:07] | That’s why all the goats are wearing the party hats. | 所以那些山羊才都戴着派对帽 |
[03:10] | Look! | 你看 |
[03:11] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[03:13] | Hi, everyone. | 大家好 |
[03:17] | Pretty snazzy new cheaters, huh? | 新眼镜是不是又漂亮又时髦 |
[03:18] | Five bucks. | 才五块钱 |
[03:20] | I know, right?! | 很值 对吧 |
[03:22] | My husband is an older man, | 我老公年纪是比较大 |
[03:23] | but he’s not an old man. | 但他还不是老头子 |
[03:25] | But with the track suit and — and now the glasses, | 但穿上运动服 现在又戴上老花镜 |
[03:29] | it’s like he just stopped trying lately. | 他最近好像不再努力打扮了 |
[03:31] | Comfort is not everything. | 生活不能只求舒适啊 |
[03:34] | My toes have been numb since my quinceanera. | 成人礼后 我的脚趾就再没知觉了 |
[03:37] | We don’t have to be at drinks till 5:00, | 我们五点再去酒吧 |
[03:39] | so I’m gonna run a few errands, | 我要去办点事 |
[03:40] | take these bad boys for a spin. | 戴眼镜去兜兜风 |
[03:41] | Ay, Jay, why don’t you wear that new outfit that I just got you? | 杰 你为什么不穿我给你买的新衣服 |
[03:45] | Uh, a little flashy, that extra zipper. | 那条多余的拉链显得太花哨了 |
[03:47] | Like a staircase to nowhere. | 就像一部没有目的地的楼梯 |
[03:49] | Yeah, but it makes you look very — | 是啊 但会让你看起非常 |
[03:51] | Honey, I’m so sorry. Right on your toes. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 掉在你脚趾上了 |
[03:53] | It’s fine. You can drop a pay phone on my foot. | 没关系 你可以把公用电话砸我脚上 |
[03:55] | I don’t feel a thing anymore. | 我一点感觉也没有 |
[04:01] | And now, as my lovely assistant joins me, | 现在 我可爱的助手来协助我了 |
[04:03] | it’s time to chant the incantation | 我要开始念咒语了 |
[04:04] | that will send this fair maiden into the sixth dimension. | 将这位美女送到第六次元 |
[04:09] | By the hat of Merlin, by the witches of Gramanthia, | 借梅林的帽子 格拉曼思雅的女巫之名 |
[04:13] | we do make this offering to you — be gone! | 我们为您奉上精彩的表演 消失 |
[04:17] | Did I do it? Did I disappear? | 成功了吗 我消失了吗 |
[04:19] | Almost. Just a little bit of forehead. | 差一点 露出了点头 |
[04:21] | Oh, I can scrunch down. | 我可以再蹲低点 |
[04:22] | There’s love. | 这就是热爱 |
[04:23] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[04:24] | Sweet! You brought the sifter. | 太贴心了 你把筛粉机带来了 |
[04:27] | Now I can start my rhubarb pie. | 我可以做大黄派了 |
[04:28] | Ooh, can I help pick the rhubarb? | 我能帮你摘大黄吗 |
[04:30] | Lead the way, kitten. | 带路吧 小猫咪 |
[04:32] | Anybody want a plum? | 有人要吃李子吗 |
[04:33] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[04:34] | I’ll grab you a roadie. | 我给你拿瓶无醇啤酒 |
[04:36] | There is no easy way to ask this, | 这么问可能不太合适 |
[04:38] | but are you all high? | 但你们这是嗑药了吗 |
[04:39] | No, Mitchell. We’re happy. | 才不是 米奇尔 我们很幸福 |
[04:40] | Oh, I’m trying to get away from “Happy.” | 我正在努力逃离幸福 |
[04:42] | All right, in the briefest possible way, | 好吧 用最简洁的方法 |
[04:44] | why don’t you let me know what’s going on? | 你直接告诉我是怎么回事吧 |
[04:45] | Okay, Cam refuses to let the honeymoon end. | 小卡拒绝结束蜜月 |
[04:47] | I have a house full of flowers, endless romantic texts. | 我收到了无数的花 和肉麻短信 |
[04:50] | I know, I know, I sound like an ungrateful jerk. | 我知道 我听起来像个不懂感恩的混蛋 |
[04:52] | You do. | 是的 |
[04:53] | It’s exhausting. | 累死人了 |
[04:54] | Not to mention impossible to reciprocate. | 更别提我完全无法给他对等的爱 |
[04:56] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[04:57] | Um, anyway, | 总之 |
[04:58] | do you think that maybe I should talk to him gently | 你觉得我该不该跟他温柔地说下 |
[05:00] | about taking it down a notch? | 让他适可而止 |
[05:02] | No, absolutely not. That never ends well. | 绝对不行 下场会很惨烈 |
[05:04] | Clearly you thought this said “Be mean.” | 显然你看成了”刻薄点” |
[05:06] | – Phil, honey, no. – No. | -菲尔 亲爱的 -不 |
[05:08] | It’s — okay, don’t worry, I… | 好吧 别担心 我… |
[05:10] | And it wasn’t even Valentine’s Day. | 那都不是情人节呢 |
[05:12] | So your advice is to do nothing. | 所以你的建议是按兵不动 |
[05:13] | Yes, Mitchell, as horrible as this sounds, | 是的 米奇尔 虽然这听起来很可怕 |
[05:16] | you need to suck it up and let yourself be loved, | 但你得忍气吞声 让自己被他宠爱 |
[05:19] | and Cam will end up dialing back the romance. | 小卡最后会降低浪漫程度的 |
[05:22] | You might just miss it. | 你可能还会怀念过去呢 |
[05:24] | I know I do. | 我就是 |
[05:24] | Here we are. A plum for my peach. | 好了 给我的小蜜桃一个李子 |
[05:28] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[05:30] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[05:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:35] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[05:35] | He’s Mitchell. | 他是米奇尔 |
[05:36] | Look, I didn’t even want to talk about it. | 我甚至都不想聊那事 |
[05:37] | We’ve had such a great thing going on here. | 咱家现在顺风顺水的 |
[05:40] | I don’t want to let that kind of negativity in the house. | 我可不想让那种负能量进屋 |
[05:43] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[05:45] | We didn’t think you were coming back until next week. | 我们以为你下周才回来呢 |
[05:47] | I got a ride home early. | 我提前回来了 |
[05:48] | This has been the worst summer ever! | 这简直是最烂的夏天 |
[05:50] | Careful, you idiot! | 当心点 你个蠢货 |
[05:52] | You’re an idiot! | 你才是蠢货 |
[05:59] | And last night, my tent ripped, | 昨晚我的帐篷坏了 |
[06:00] | so I had to sleep | 所以我不得不 |
[06:01] | under a plywood board leaning up against a van. | 靠着一辆面包车睡在一块胶合板下面 |
[06:03] | Pass me a napkin. | 递我一张纸巾吧 |
[06:04] | Is milady’s arm broken? | 夫人的胳膊断了吗 |
[06:06] | Yours is about to be. | 你的胳膊就要被我打断了 |
[06:07] | Aww, precious flowers. | 祖国珍贵的花朵 |
[06:08] | Not that I could sleep with all the rats. | 反正老鼠那么多 我也睡不着 |
[06:10] | And, by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[06:10] | if any of you start coughing up blood, my bad. | 如果你们开始咳血 那是我的错 |
[06:12] | I think I brought back the plague. | 我觉得我带回了瘟疫 |
[06:14] | What am I doing? | 我在干嘛呢 |
[06:15] | I think I left my backpack in the driveway. | 我把书包忘在车道了 |
[06:18] | Stop kicking me! | 别踢我 |
[06:19] | You’re kicking me! | 是你在踢我 |
[06:21] | I’m sorry. I’m just fidgety today. | 对不起 我今天有些烦躁 |
[06:24] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[06:25] | A cookie might help. | 吃块曲奇饼会有帮助 |
[06:26] | Here’s that napkin you wanted. | 这是你想要的纸巾 |
[06:28] | I got the mail! | 我拿了信 |
[06:28] | Would it have killed you | 给我一张 |
[06:29] | to give me one without ketchup on it? | 没沾番茄酱的纸巾你会死吗 |
[06:31] | Move! | 走开 |
[06:32] | You have room! | 你那边够宽敞了 |
[06:33] | No, move out! You’re 40! | 不 搬走 你都40岁了 |
[06:35] | Okay. That’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[06:36] | Luke, why don’t you go water our garden. | 卢克 你去给花园浇水吧 |
[06:38] | Haley, just disappear for a minute. | 海莉 消失一会儿吧 |
[06:40] | Well, it’s not like you could help with that. | 反正你也帮不上忙 |
[06:42] | Abracad-ouch. | 说到人家痛处了 |
[06:44] | Well, it’s great having Alex home, huh? | 艾丽克斯回家了真好 对吧 |
[06:46] | So great. | 太棒了 |
[06:47] | You don’t think that she’s the reason why we — | 你不会觉得是她让我们… |
[06:49] | No. No, I do not. | 不 我不觉得 |
[06:51] | We both knew that this charmed summer | 我们都知道这个迷人的夏天 |
[06:52] | had to have a bump in it somewhere. | 迟早会遭遇不顺 |
[06:54] | Yes. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:55] | And it’s not like Alex coming home | 艾丽克斯回家 |
[06:57] | could suddenly throw off our whole happy mojo. | 又不会让我们的快乐咒语顿时失效 |
[07:01] | How’s that plum? | 那李子好吃吗 |
[07:02] | Great. Oh, my god. | 挺好吃的 天呐 |
[07:06] | – There she is! – There she is! | -她来了 -她来了 |
[07:07] | Oh, so happy to have you home, honey. | 你回家真是太好了 亲爱的 |
[07:08] | Oh, my god! It’s a bat! | 天呐 是只蝙蝠 |
[07:10] | What’s happening?! | 怎么回事 |
[07:12] | Get it out of house! | 把它弄出去 |
[07:13] | Get it away! | 弄出去 |
[07:19] | This is unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[07:20] | The dry cleaner lost another one of my shirts. | 干洗工又搞丢了我的一件衬衣 |
[07:22] | You know that nice, | 你知道那件好看的 |
[07:23] | red-white-and-blue Hawaiian one? | 红白蓝相间的夏威夷衬衣吧 |
[07:24] | Yes, that was a very nice one. | 是啊 那件真的不错 |
[07:26] | That’s the fourth Hawaiian shirt he’s lost. | 这是他搞丢的第四件夏威夷衬衣了 |
[07:28] | I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[07:28] | this is a “Dateline” story waiting to happen. | 这事要发展成罪案新闻报头条了 |
[07:31] | Great talking with you all, | 跟你们大家聊天很开心 |
[07:32] | hey, but someone wants to say hi. | 但有人想打个招呼 |
[07:33] | No, no! | 不要 |
[07:34] | Jay! | 杰 |
[07:36] | Hi, guys. | 大家好 |
[07:37] | Nope, still don’t speak Spanish. | 还是不会说西语 |
[07:38] | Always so much fun seeing you guys, though. | 但是看到你们还是好高兴啊 |
[07:41] | Listen, I — | 听着 我… |
[07:42] | – Gloria? – Hmm? | -歌洛莉亚 -怎么 |
[07:44] | Your cousin’s wearing | 你表弟穿着我的那件 |
[07:45] | my black, yellow, and peach Hawaiian shirt. | 黑黄桃色相间的夏威夷衬衣 |
[07:47] | Ay, please, Jay! | 拜托 杰 |
[07:49] | Like you’re the only man | 好像全世界 |
[07:50] | in this whole wide world that owns that shirt. | 就你有那件衬衣一样 |
[07:52] | These designer specs don’t | 这种独特的设计不仅会 |
[07:53] | just make my eyes pop. | 让我的眼睛显得很明亮 |
[07:55] | I can see the cigar burn I put on the left pocket. | 我还能看见左边口袋上被雪茄烫的印迹 |
[07:58] | It’s a coincidence. | 这是个巧合 |
[08:00] | There’s a lot of those. | 还有很多衣服呢 |
[08:00] | Like according to your uncle’s hoodie here, | 比如说你叔叔的帽衫 |
[08:02] | he was on my track team at Buchanan High. | 他穿的是我在布坎南高中的田径队队服 |
[08:04] | Hey, guys. Tell you what. | 各位 这样吧 |
[08:05] | Why don’t we sample some American food for a change? | 不如我们换换口味 尝尝美国食物 |
[08:08] | So, you’re sending my clothes to Colombia? | 你把我的衣服寄去了哥伦比亚吗 |
[08:12] | Just the old ones, and — | 只是旧衣服啦 |
[08:14] | and they send most of them back. | 他们寄回来了大部分衣服 |
[08:15] | And there it is. | 原来如此 |
[08:17] | Do you have a problem with the way I dress? | 你对我的穿衣风格有意见吗 |
[08:19] | Jay, I love you very, very much. | 杰 我非常爱你 |
[08:20] | And I love you very much, but that wasn’t the question. | 我也非常爱你 但我问的不是这个 |
[08:22] | It’s just that sometimes I feel like | 只是有时候我觉得 |
[08:24] | you could make a bigger effort on your appearance. | 你可以在穿着打扮上做出更大的努力 |
[08:27] | And there it is. | 你终于说了 |
[08:28] | Please stop saying that. | 别再这么说了 |
[08:31] | It’s just that I feel that lately | 我最近就是觉得 |
[08:33] | you don’t make an effort to look good for me, | 你不再用心为我打扮自己了 |
[08:35] | and I’m always making an effort to look my best for you. | 但我从来都为你精心装扮自己的 |
[08:37] | For me? Sure. | 为我吗 是嘛 |
[08:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:40] | Well, let’s face it, you don’t really doll up for me — | 我们直说吧 你不是在为我装扮自己 |
[08:42] | you do it for you. | 你是为了自己 |
[08:43] | You get your hair done, you get your nails done. | 你做头发 做指甲 |
[08:44] | Oh, so you wouldn’t mind if I stopped fixing myself up? | 所以我不打扮自己你也没问题吗 |
[08:47] | No, because I love you for you. | 没问题 因为我爱的是你 |
[08:50] | And since we’re being honest, | 既然我们要说实话 |
[08:51] | I actually think sometimes… | 其实我有时认为 |
[08:53] | you overdo it. | 你有点打扮过度了 |
[08:54] | And there it is. | 你终于说了 |
[08:56] | You’re using it wrong. | 这句话不是这么用的 |
[08:57] | No, this is good. | 不 这很好 |
[08:58] | It’s good to know that — that you don’t care. | 知道你一点也不在乎非常好 |
[09:00] | This is gonna save me so much time in the future. | 我以后可以节省很多时间了 |
[09:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:03] | Good! | 很好 |
[09:05] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[09:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:10] | I don’t care if it’s cliché? | 我不管俗不俗气 |
[09:11] | I love the convenience of a nice mini quiche. | 我就是很喜欢小乳蛋饼的便捷 |
[09:13] | You got a little, um… | 你那里有一点 |
[09:15] | Oh, no. Okay. Perfect. | 不 好吧 好极了 |
[09:17] | Can the new guy embarrass himself any more? | 新人还能再尴尬一点吗 |
[09:19] | Hey, counselor. | 大律师 |
[09:20] | What do I have to do to get you to drop that suit? | 我要怎么做你才能把外套脱掉呢 |
[09:23] | Cam, what are you doing here? | 小卡 你怎么来了 |
[09:24] | Surprising my “Hugsband”! | 给我的”抱抱老公”惊喜啊 |
[09:27] | I’m hearing that term for the first time. | 这个词我还是第一次听说 |
[09:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:32] | So when will you guys be back? | 你们什么时候回来 |
[09:34] | Looks like somebody’s entertaining a lady friend. | 看来有人准备要取悦女同胞了 |
[09:36] | Maybe you’ll pour her a nice, tall glass of Manny-Schewitz? | 也许你会给她斟一杯曼尼·施维滋美酒 |
[09:40] | You know what? Sometimes just a straight answer. | 你知道吗 有时候直接回答问题比较好 |
[09:42] | Gloria, can I get an E.T.A.? | 歌洛莉亚 能给我个大概的时间吗 |
[09:45] | These are important clients. | 这些都是重要的客户 |
[09:46] | I’d like them to still be alive when we get there. | 我希望我们到的时候他们还活着 |
[09:48] | Okay! I’m ready. | 好了 我准备好了 |
[09:51] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[09:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:54] | Ay, no! I’m so sorry! | 不 对不起 |
[09:56] | I forgot this was drinks with your clients. | 我忘了是要和你的客户喝东西 |
[09:59] | Hold on. Okay. | 等等 好了 |
[10:01] | I’m ready now. Let’s go. | 我准备好了 走吧 |
[10:05] | Hey, there, superstar. | 你好呀 大明星 |
[10:08] | Moron! | 白痴 |
[10:09] | Derp! | 蠢货 |
[10:09] | It really hasn’t been the same here without you. | 你不在的时候这里真是大不相同 |
[10:12] | So what do you got there? | 你在看什么呢 |
[10:13] | Oh, college brochure! | 大学宣传册 |
[10:15] | You’re gonna have your pick of schools. | 你要选学校了 |
[10:17] | You’re our little genius. | 你是我们的小天才 |
[10:19] | I just hope — | 我只是希望 |
[10:21] | What, Claire? What do you hope? | 什么 克莱尔 你希望什么 |
[10:22] | Well, you have such a perfect record, | 你的记录那么完美 |
[10:24] | I hope they don’t hold it against you | 我希望他们不会给你不好的评价 |
[10:26] | that this week you kinda… well… | 因为你这周确实 |
[10:29] | Don’t want to say “Quit.” | 我不想用”半途而废”这个词 |
[10:30] | You just did. | 你已经用了 |
[10:31] | Are you trying to send me back to that hellhole? | 你是想把我送回那个地狱吗 |
[10:33] | No! It’s — honey, you’re part of a team, | 不 宝贝 你是团队的一部分 |
[10:36] | and there are people relying on you, | 有人在指望着你呢 |
[10:38] | so when you just up and vanish like that, | 所以当你像这样消失时 |
[10:41] | it sort of — it — | 就好像 |
[10:43] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[10:45] | Phil?! | 菲尔 |
[10:47] | Your mom just feels like it’s unlike you | 你妈妈只是觉得这不像你 |
[10:49] | to walk away from something. | 你不是会撒手不管的人 |
[10:50] | At least I could walk away. | 至少我还能离开 |
[10:51] | My tent-mate nail-gunned her foot to the floor. | 跟我住一个帐篷的人把脚钉在了地板上 |
[10:53] | She was just walking around in a circle screaming | 她就那样一边原地打转一边叫 |
[10:56] | until someone found her! | 直到有人发现了她 |
[10:57] | Why do you guys want to get rid of me so badly? | 为什么你们这么想赶我走 |
[10:59] | No one wants to get rid of you. | 没人想赶你走 |
[11:00] | It’s just seven more days. | 只不过是再呆七天 |
[11:01] | You’ll feel good about finishing something you started, | 善始善终会让你感觉很好的 |
[11:03] | and then you join us for the perfect little summer | 然后你就可以跟我们一起度过 |
[11:05] | we’re having here. | 这完美的夏天了 |
[11:06] | Were having until an hour ago. | 直到一小时前都很完美 |
[11:08] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[11:09] | Oh, my god. Okay, I see what this is. | 天呐 好吧 我懂了 |
[11:10] | You all are happier when I’m not here. | 我不在你们都会高兴一点 |
[11:12] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不是这样的 |
[11:13] | Save it! | 省省吧 |
[11:13] | I’ll get a ride back up there | 我会搭车回去的 |
[11:14] | and you all can continue to enjoy | 然后你们所有人就能继续 |
[11:16] | your perfect, little summer! | 享受你们完美的小夏天了 |
[11:18] | – Alex, honey! – Leave me alone! | -艾丽克斯 宝贝 -别理我 |
[11:22] | We just got free Cinemax! | 电影台免费了 |
[11:28] | Here’s Mitchell kissing a dolphin. | 这是米奇尔在亲一只海豚 |
[11:31] | Oh, that’s him kissing a tiger. | 这是他在亲一只老虎 |
[11:32] | I’m the tiger. | 我就是那只老虎 |
[11:36] | We have fun, you know? | 我们太开心了 |
[11:37] | Were we supposed to bring our spouses? | 我们可以带配偶来的吗 |
[11:40] | Hey, Cam? Cam, hey, look. | 小卡 小卡 听着 |
[11:41] | Um, this is kind of work-only. | 这活动只限员工参加 |
[11:44] | Oh, please. They don’t even know I’m here. | 拜托 他们都没发现我在这 |
[11:46] | I love this song. Let’s dance. | 我喜欢这首歌 我们跳舞吧 |
[11:47] | No, no. Nobody’s — nobody’s dancing. | 不 不 没有人跳舞 |
[11:49] | Shh. Say it with your hips. | 用屁股来交流吧 |
[11:51] | O-kay. | 好吧 |
[11:52] | Hey, uh, no, Cam. Um… | 别这样 小卡 |
[11:54] | You know I love you, right? | 你知道我爱你 对吧 |
[11:56] | First man that ever did love me right! | 第一个用正确的方式爱我的人 |
[11:58] | We have fun. | 我们很开心 |
[11:59] | We do, we do, we do. | 确实是 我们是的 |
[12:00] | Um, so, look, I-I was thinking that maybe… | 所以 我在想 也许 |
[12:03] | we could turn the romance down | 我们可以把浪漫行为减少一点 |
[12:05] | just a little bit, you know? | 就一点点 |
[12:07] | Because it’s been getting a little bit — | 因为这些事变得有点 |
[12:08] | I-I-I don’t want to say over the top, but it — | 我不想说是过分了 但是 |
[12:12] | Okay, I’m gonna need your help | 好吧 如果你想继续跳舞的话 |
[12:13] | if we’re gonna keep dancing here. | 我需要你也动起来 |
[12:15] | I feel like you’re mad. | 我感觉到你生气了 |
[12:19] | So, we had an informal vote over there… | 我们搞了个非正式的投票 |
[12:21] | We’re not dancing anymore. | 我们没有在跳舞了 |
[12:22] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[12:26] | You know Herb might stop by, right? | 你知道赫布可能会来的 对吧 |
[12:28] | He takes the pictures for the company newsletter. | 他给公司新闻简报拍照配图 |
[12:30] | Yes, I love “Herb’s blurbs.” | 知道 我很喜欢看《赫布宣传报》 |
[12:33] | Well… | 好了 |
[12:35] | Here come the doors! | 到大门了 |
[12:38] | Usually all the good places have them! | 一般高档的地方都会有的 |
[12:40] | I’m going to open them! | 我要开门了哦 |
[12:41] | Oh, you’re such a gentleman, Jay. | 你真是个绅士 杰 |
[12:46] | I think I forgot my wallet. | 我好像没带钱包 |
[12:47] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:48] | I have some money here in my fanny pack, huh? | 我腰包里有钱 |
[12:51] | For god’s sake, fine. You win. | 看在上帝的份上 好吧 你赢了 |
[12:54] | I like it when you make yourself pretty. | 我喜欢你打扮漂亮的样子 |
[12:56] | I win! | 我赢了 |
[12:57] | I just said you won. | 我刚说过你赢了 |
[12:58] | Ay, Jay, what you’re feeling right now | 杰 我发现你不再为我打扮时 |
[13:00] | is what I feel when you stop trying to look good for me. | 跟你现在的心情是一样的 |
[13:03] | No, I get it. | 我知道的 |
[13:04] | Then why did you stop trying? | 那你为什么不打扮了 |
[13:06] | Because… | 因为 |
[13:09] | Oh, forget it. It’s too stupid. | 算了吧 理由太蠢了 |
[13:11] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[13:14] | A couple of months ago, | 几个月以前 |
[13:15] | I was shopping at Barneys — | 我在巴尼百货店买衣服 |
[13:17] | you know I like to stay current. | 你知道我喜欢赶时髦 |
[13:19] | Anyhow, I’m coming out of the dressing room, | 当我走出更衣室的时候 |
[13:21] | and I see these two young guys laughing at me, | 我看到两个年轻人在笑我 |
[13:24] | you know, like “There’s the old guy trying too hard.” | 像是在说”一把年纪了还赶时髦” |
[13:26] | You know, of course I get mad. | 我当然很生气了 |
[13:28] | But I start thinking, | 可我却开始觉得 |
[13:29] | “They’re right, Jay. | 他们说得没错 杰 |
[13:29] | You’re old. Just be old.” | 你老了 就别装嫩了 |
[13:33] | Listen to me, Jay Pritchett! | 听着 杰·普里契特 |
[13:35] | A lot of people assume | 很多人以为 |
[13:35] | that I married you because of your money, | 我嫁给你是为了钱 |
[13:37] | and that’s only a very, very small part of it. | 这只是其中非常非常小的一部分 |
[13:39] | I’d like to go back to that. | 这点我们需要再聊一下 |
[13:40] | I married you because you were sexy. | 我嫁给你是因为你很性感 |
[13:43] | You still are. | 现在依然如此 |
[13:44] | Who knows for how long that’s gonna last, | 谁知道能保持多久呢 |
[13:46] | for either of us. | 我们俩都一样 |
[13:48] | So we have to keep making an effort for each other. | 所以我们都要为对方努力 |
[13:51] | Next time you go to Barneys, I go with you. | 下次去巴尼百货 我陪你去 |
[13:54] | Maybe you’re just making the wrong choices. | 说不定你只是选错衣服了 |
[13:57] | Not always. | 至少选你选对了 |
[14:01] | You want to have a drink? I can change. | 你想喝点东西吗 我可以换件衣服 |
[14:04] | No, I think I’ll text them, tell them I was sick. | 不 我还是发短信跟他们说我病了吧 |
[14:07] | Let’s go home. You said I was sexy. | 我们回家吧 你刚说我很性感 |
[14:11] | Okay, bye, Rosa. Thank you. | 好了 再见 罗莎 谢啦 |
[14:13] | Cam! | 小卡 |
[14:14] | What’s up, dude? | 怎么了 哥们儿 |
[14:16] | Seriously? | 你叫我什么 |
[14:16] | What, is that too romantic for you? | 怎么 你觉得这个也太浪漫了吗 |
[14:18] | He loves me not… | 他不爱我 |
[14:20] | He loves me not… | 他不爱我 |
[14:21] | He loves me not. | 他不爱我 |
[14:22] | Okay, can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[14:23] | Actually, no. I’m kind of busy. | 不行 我有点忙 |
[14:26] | I’m assuming you forgot it’s our three month-iversary. | 你大概忘了今天是我们结婚三周月 |
[14:28] | Well, I foolishly set up a celebration | 我傻不拉几地布置了一番 |
[14:31] | that I will kindly get rid of. | 不过放心 我会清理掉的 |
[14:33] | Cam! | 小卡 |
[14:34] | No, I didn’t forget, | 不 我没忘 |
[14:36] | but that’s what I want to talk to you about. | 但我想跟你说的就是这个 |
[14:38] | You’ve been a little bit — | 你有点太 |
[14:39] | See, look. This is what I’m talking about. | 瞧 这就是我要说的 |
[14:41] | You got me another present. | 你又给了我一个礼物 |
[14:42] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰它 |
[14:45] | Oh, my — my heart! | 我的心啊 |
[14:46] | What heart? | 你哪有心啊 |
[14:48] | Cam! Come on! | 小卡 不是吧 |
[14:51] | Okay, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[14:52] | I know how lucky I am to have you, | 我知道能和你在一起我是多么幸运 |
[14:54] | but I can’t possibly keep up with this level of affection… | 但是我承受不了你这么高强度的感情 |
[14:58] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[14:59] | I apologize! I’m a monster! | 我道歉 我是个禽兽 |
[15:01] | No, obviously, I’m the monster. | 不 很明显我才是禽兽 |
[15:04] | Obviously. | 很明显 |
[15:06] | You know, can I just point out | 我能指出 |
[15:07] | that when we were in Cabo, | 我们在卡波圣卢卡斯的时候 |
[15:08] | you didn’t seem to mind all the flowers… | 你没有介意那些花啊 |
[15:11] | Yeah, but — | 是的 可是 |
[15:12] | or the back rubs, | 或是背部按摩 |
[15:13] | or the attention. | 或是我对你的感情 |
[15:15] | Well, that — that was our honeymoon, | 那 那是我们的蜜月啊 |
[15:16] | And, yes, I loved it, but it was weeks ago. | 没错 我很喜欢 可都过了好几周了 |
[15:19] | Well, maybe some of us don’t want it to… end! | 也许我们中有人不希望那种感觉结束 |
[15:23] | Well, it has to eventually end. | 可是最终还是要结束的啊 |
[15:27] | All right, Cam — | 好吧 小卡 |
[15:29] | Did you have this lipstick or — | 这口红是你的吗 |
[15:31] | You know, personally, | 要知道 我觉得 |
[15:32] | I feel sorry for you that you’re so shut off | 我很遗憾你这么保守 |
[15:34] | that a few simple romantic gestures — | 连一点浪漫的举动都 |
[15:36] | oh,my god! What am I looking at here? | 天呐 我看的这是什么 |
[15:39] | Well, I guess I’m crazy, | 我想是我太疯狂 |
[15:40] | because I’ve taken pictures of you sleeping | 自从我们结婚以后 |
[15:42] | every night since we got married | 我每晚都会拍你睡着的样子 |
[15:44] | because you’re the man of my dreams. | 因为你是我的梦中情人 |
[15:45] | Okay, super quick — if I was the man of your dreams, | 问个问题 如果我是你的梦中情人 |
[15:47] | wouldn’t you have to be the one sleeping? | 睡着的那个人不应该是你吗 |
[15:49] | Don’t pull that thread, Mitchell. | 不要再说了[拉那条线] 米奇尔 |
[15:51] | Speaking of which, what is this? | 我正好想问 这条线是什么 |
[15:52] | Don’t pull that thread, Mitchell. | 不要拉那条线 米奇尔 |
[15:54] | Oh, Cam, come on! | 小卡 拜托 |
[15:56] | Even you have to admit this is excessive. | 连你也得承认这有点过分了吧 |
[15:58] | Excessive? Really? | 过分 你真这么觉得 |
[16:00] | Struck by Cupid’s magic arrow. | 你被丘比特的神箭射中了 |
[16:02] | It’s off, Lily. | 结束了 莉莉 |
[16:03] | Seriously? Two hours rehearsing with Rosa? | 不是吧 跟罗莎排练了两个小时呢 |
[16:06] | Cam, what is going on with you? | 小卡 你到底怎么了 |
[16:09] | We just had the most romantic year ever, | 我们刚刚经历了最浪漫的一年 |
[16:12] | planning our ceremony, the wedding, the honeymoon, | 策划了我们的纪念日 婚礼还有蜜月 |
[16:15] | and I’m just worried if we let this go, | 我担心一旦松懈下来 |
[16:17] | we’ll never get it back. | 我们就再也浪漫不起来了 |
[16:18] | Well, that doesn’t all just end. | 这些又不会就这么结束了 |
[16:21] | It did once. | 已经发生过一次了 |
[16:22] | You know, the first two years we were together, | 我们刚住在一起的前两年 |
[16:24] | we were insanely romantic. | 我们是那么的浪漫 |
[16:26] | Then it became about parenting a-and working. | 然而后来就只剩孩子和工作了 |
[16:29] | And this last year, we got that back, | 直到过去这年我们又重新找回了浪漫 |
[16:31] | and I just realized I’ve dropped the ball. | 我才发现是我没有坚持努力经营浪漫 |
[16:34] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[16:35] | Well, m-maybe you — you shouldn’t be the only one | 也许不应该由你一个人 |
[16:37] | carrying the ball. | 负责经营浪漫 |
[16:39] | What if you did a give-off to me? | 要是你把这个责任递给我呢 |
[16:41] | A hand-off. | 是交给你 |
[16:41] | Okay, what — yeah. | 好把 那 |
[16:43] | Look, w-what if I… | 那要不我 |
[16:45] | tried to become a little bit more romantic? | 试着变得浪漫些 |
[16:47] | What would that even look like? | 那会是什么样呢 |
[16:51] | This song… this song… | 听这歌 听这歌 |
[16:53] | Was playing the night I asked you to move in. | 是我向你提出同居那晚放的歌 |
[16:57] | At that Applebee’s. | 在苹果蜜餐厅 |
[16:59] | I believe you owe me a dance. | 你还欠我一支舞呢 |
[17:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:09] | Are we almost done with fairy time? | 这戏演完了没 |
[17:11] | – Lily, of all… – Lily, that’s offensive. | -莉莉别这样 -莉莉 这很没礼貌 |
[17:13] | I just want to get out of this costume. | 我只是想换掉这身衣服 |
[17:14] | Oh. Oh, of course. | 这样啊 当然可以了 |
[17:16] | Now, that does look uncomfortable. | 这衣服看着确实不舒服 |
[17:17] | They snap off. | 可以直接扯下来 |
[17:17] | They snap off. Oh, that’s easy. | 扯下来就好 小意思 |
[17:20] | My ride’s on its way. | 马上就有人来接我了 |
[17:21] | Don’t worry, I’ll wait outside on the curb. | 别担心 我会在屋外等 |
[17:22] | Honey, nobody wants you to go. | 宝贝 没人赶你走 |
[17:24] | Yeah, even if you are bad luck, you’re our bad luck. | 哪怕你真的是灾星 也是我们的灾星 |
[17:26] | You realize that is in no way an apology, right? | 你这话算哪门子道歉 |
[17:28] | The thing is that we are really — | 关键是 我们真的 |
[17:29] | Please stop talking. | 别说了 |
[17:30] | I spent this entire summer as an outsider. | 我这个夏天到哪儿都是外人 |
[17:32] | They literally made me build the outside of the house. | 就连建房子 他们也是让我修外墙 |
[17:35] | And then I come back here and I — | 就连回到自己家 都还… |
[17:38] | Why is your webcam on? | 你怎么开着摄像头 |
[17:39] | Are you trying to humiliate me? | 你是要偷拍我吗 |
[17:41] | That light means it’s on? | 亮灯表示开着吗 |
[17:42] | It doesn’t automatically turn off | 我关掉网页时 |
[17:43] | when you go to a different web page? | 摄像头不会自动关掉吗 |
[17:45] | No, and considering you keep your laptop on your bed, | 不会 想想你把电脑放在床上 |
[17:48] | right by where you change, | 看得到你换衣服 |
[17:49] | and when you come out of the shower, | 看得到你洗澡出来 |
[17:50] | and who knows what else… | 谁知道还能看到啥 |
[17:52] | Everyone knows what else! | 大家都知道能看到啥 |
[17:53] | It’s probably why you have 50,000 subscribers. | 难怪你有五万个订阅者 |
[17:55] | Hey! You should be ashamed of yourselves! | 你们真应该感到羞愧 |
[18:00] | Yeah, yeah. Still not off. | 好啦 好啦 还开着的 |
[18:02] | How do you do that? | 你怎么关的 |
[18:03] | Wait, what is that smell? | 慢着 有股味道 |
[18:04] | Your father and luke are making a rhubarb pie | 你爸和卢克在做大黄派 |
[18:07] | from rhubarb we grew in our own garden. | 用的我们自家种的大黄 |
[18:09] | You’re not leaving until you try it. | 你走之前一定要尝尝 |
[18:10] | No, no, no, no, no. I smell smoke. | 不不不 是烟味 |
[18:12] | Well, I didn’t turn the oven on yet. | 我还没开烤炉呢 |
[18:13] | Did you? | 你开了吗 |
[18:14] | No. | 还没 |
[18:14] | Oh, no, no! | 完了 完了 |
[18:15] | I tried to start that stupid “War and Peace” again | 我昨晚泡澡时打算看《战争与和平》的 |
[18:18] | last night in the bathtub, but then I fell asleep. | 结果在浴缸里睡着了 |
[18:20] | It dropped in the water | 书掉进了水里 |
[18:21] | and I thought I would just dry it out. | 我想着把它烘干 |
[18:23] | Take cover! | 快躲开 |
[18:24] | – Okay! Okay! – Take cover! | -好 好 -快躲开 |
[18:25] | Oh, god! | 天哪 |
[18:27] | Damn this thing! | 破烂玩意儿 |
[18:28] | Did nobody notice the oven light?! | 没人看见烤炉亮着灯吗 |
[18:29] | Lights mean things, people! | 同志们 指示灯是有意义的 |
[18:33] | Great job! | 漂亮 |
[18:33] | Oh, god! Oh, no! No! No! | 天哪 完了 完了 |
[18:36] | Good job, honey! | 干得漂亮 宝贝 |
[18:38] | This has been awesome, but my ride’s here. | 玩得真爽 但我的车到了 |
[18:40] | Have a magical day. | 祝你们玩得开心 |
[18:41] | No, no, no, no. | 别走 别走 |
[18:41] | – No, I got it. – No, sweetie. | -别走 让我说 -别走 宝贝 |
[18:42] | – Claire, I got this. – Okay. | -克莱尔 让我说 -好 |
[18:44] | Spoon time, people. | 各位 吃一口 |
[18:44] | Yes! Family tradition. | 好 我们家的传统 |
[18:46] | Yes. | 好 |
[18:47] | Look, you can leave if you want to, sweetheart, | 听着 宝贝 你想走可以走 |
[18:49] | but we’re not letting you go without a smile on your face. | 但我们得让你高高兴兴地走 |
[18:52] | Luke and I poured a lot of love into this pie, | 这里面满满都是我和卢克的爱 |
[18:54] | so, here… | 来 |
[18:56] | Taste this. | 尝一口 |
[18:57] | Taste our love. | 尝尝我们的爱 |
[18:59] | You took the leaves off the rhubarb, right? | 你们把大黄的叶子去掉了吧 |
[19:02] | They’re incredibly poisonous. You all could die. | 叶子可是有毒的 会毒死你们的 |
[19:03] | No! Alex says they’re poison! | 别吃 艾丽克斯说它有毒 |
[19:08] | We’re right here! We heard her! | 我们也听见了 |
[19:10] | You can’t leave us. | 你不能离开我们 |
[19:11] | We’re a danger to ourselves. | 不然我们会害死自己的 |
[19:13] | We’re a family of fire starters, | 我们这家子有玩火的 |
[19:14] | poison eaters, and online prostitutes. | 有吃毒药的 还有上网卖淫的 |
[19:16] | It wasn’t a perfect summer. | 这不是个完美的夏天 |
[19:18] | It was a stupid summer. | 是个愚蠢的夏天 |
[19:19] | Without you here to shame me, | 没有你在旁边取笑我 |
[19:21] | I watched every “Real Housewives” episode | 我已堕落到看完全部《贵妇的真实生活》 |
[19:23] | and I only got to page two in “War and Peace.” | 正经书却才看了两页 |
[19:26] | Please stay. | 求你别走 |
[19:27] | We need at least one adult in this household. | 我们家至少需要一个大人 |
[19:30] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[19:34] | You know the attic window is open, right? | 你们知道天窗没关吧 |
[19:35] | We really didn’t. | 还真不知道 |
[19:39] | I race you up the stairs. | 我们看谁先爬上楼 |
[19:40] | Why don’t you slip into something less comfortable? | 先去换件漂亮衣服吧 |
[19:42] | Okay! | 好 |
[19:44] | Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! | 惊喜哦 |
[19:47] | Just a thought — maybe we should stop doing these. | 我觉得 我们以后是不是别玩惊吓了 |
[19:50] | What’s going on? | 你们搞什么 |
[19:51] | It seems pretty obvious. | 这还看不出来吗 |
[19:52] | I had to throw the party a week early | 我故意把派对提前了一星期 |
[19:53] | to really surprise her. | 好真的给她一个惊喜 |
[19:54] | Should we be concerned about her? | 我们该担心吗 |
[19:56] | That’s kind of similar to the way mom left. | 当年老妈就是这么一走了之的 |
[19:58] | Gloria and I got in this whole thing about how we dress. | 歌洛莉亚和我在穿着打扮上闹别扭 |
[20:01] | Long story, | 说来话长 |
[20:01] | I think she might need a little more time bef– | 我估计她要花点时间打扮一下 |
[20:04] | Hola! | 大家好 |
[20:08] | I had this outfit underneath. | 我里面穿着这身衣服呢 |
[20:10] | Did you really think | 你不会真以为 |
[20:11] | that I was gonna walk into a bar looking like that? | 我会穿成那样进酒吧吧 |
[20:14] | Gracias! | 谢谢 |
[20:16] | All these years, | 这些年害我好苦啊 |
[20:17] | You’re telling me you can get ready that fast? | 原来你瞬间就能打扮好啊 |
[20:35] | Caribbean queen | 加勒比女王 |
[20:38] | Now we’re sharing the — | 我们分享着… |
[20:56] | Oh, my god! | 天哪真好吃 |