时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay. We’re almost ready here. | 基本准备好了 |
[00:03] | Okay. Now, easy on the filters, Cam. | 好 滤镜别用得太过 小卡 |
[00:05] | It’s a family picture. We don’t need sepia tone. | 全家福而已 不要用什么复古色调 |
[00:07] | You know what other tone we don’t need? | 你知道什么色调[语调]不该用吗 |
[00:08] | Play nice. | 友好一点 |
[00:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:10] | We are taking a new photo for above our mantel. | 我们要拍张新照片挂在壁炉上 |
[00:13] | Lily’s not in the one up there now, | 现在挂的那张没有莉莉 |
[00:14] | and we…started to get the slight impression that… | 我们察觉到…这似乎让她有点… |
[00:18] | it was bothering her. | 不满意 |
[00:20] | Lily, we’re ready for dinner, sw– | 莉莉 要吃晚饭啦 亲… |
[00:27] | Big smiles! | 笑得灿烂一点 |
[00:30] | – Great. – Great. | -太好了 -太好了 |
[00:31] | Let’s take a look. | 来看看 |
[00:35] | Okay. Not bad. | 还不错 |
[00:37] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[00:39] | – Let’s shake out our faces. – Really? | -我们来抖下脸 -真的要吗 |
[00:41] | Who took the online course? Shake ’em out. | 是谁在网上看了教学视频 快抖抖 |
[00:45] | Yep. That’s perfect. | 可以了 非常好 |
[00:46] | 1…2… | 一…二… |
[00:49] | – Chee-e-e-se! – Chee-e-e-se! | -茄…子… -茄…子… |
[00:51] | Okay. Great! | 好了 很好 |
[00:55] | Okay, um, Mitchell, | 米奇尔 |
[00:56] | – can I see you over here, please? – Yeah. | -你能过来一下吗 -好 |
[00:58] | Hang tight, sweetie. | 等一下 亲爱的 |
[01:00] | Look. | 你看 |
[01:01] | Why is she doing that with her face? | 她的脸怎么那样 |
[01:03] | I don’t know. I’ve never seen | 不知道 我从没见过 |
[01:04] | such a weird, forced smile. | 这么怪异又勉强的笑脸 |
[01:06] | How do I look? | 我好看吗 |
[01:07] | – Beautiful. – Perfect. | -美死了 -好看极了 |
[01:23] | What an amazing campus! | 这校园太棒了 |
[01:24] | I mean, look at these cool buildings. | 看那些楼都超酷的 |
[01:26] | And did you guys see the turtles? | 你们有看到乌龟吗 |
[01:28] | And check this out — | 再看看这个 |
[01:29] | A reflecting pond. | 明镜般的池塘 |
[01:31] | Great. Maybe you can see how crazy you’re being right now. | 很好 你可以照照看你现在有多疯癫了 |
[01:33] | God, I wish I’d brought a frisbee. | 天哪 我要是带飞盘来就好了 |
[01:35] | What’s so special? | 这里有什么特别的吗 |
[01:36] | It looks exactly like the college I went to. | 跟我之前上的大学一模一样啊 |
[01:38] | And we’ve been here | 我们在这里的时间 |
[01:39] | exactly as long as you were there. | 也跟你在那里待的时间一样短 |
[01:41] | Luke, be nice. | 卢克 别这么刻薄 |
[01:42] | Well, Alex is leaving. | 艾丽克斯要走了 |
[01:43] | Somebody’s got to keep the trains running. | 总得有人继续毒舌传统吧 |
[01:45] | Back me up here, guys. | 支持我啊 各位 |
[01:46] | This place screams “Alex,” Right? | 这地方太适合艾丽克斯了 对吧 |
[01:48] | It looks like every other college in America. | 跟美国其他大学没什么区别啊 |
[01:50] | What am I missing? | 有什么我没注意到的吗 |
[01:52] | Good grades, S.A.T. scores, basic verbal skills. | 好成绩 SAT分数 基本语言能力 |
[01:55] | That’s how you do it. | 学着点 |
[01:58] | Caltech is the perfect school. | 加州理工学院真是棒极了 |
[02:00] | For Claire. | 对克莱尔来说 |
[02:00] | And Alex! Come on, we are talking about | 还有艾丽克斯 拜托 我们说的可是 |
[02:02] | one of the best schools in the country. | 全国最好的学校之一 |
[02:04] | And, yes, it happens to be 45 minutes from our house. | 是的 离我们家是只有45分钟车程 |
[02:06] | Of course, we’ll support her wherever she goes. | 当然 她去哪儿我们都会支持她 |
[02:08] | Obviously. Nothing is more important to me | 当然啦 对我来说 没什么 |
[02:11] | than her academic whatever, | 比她的学业更重要 |
[02:12] | but with Alex, | 但对于艾丽克斯 |
[02:13] | the important thing is keeping her close | 最重要的是接下来四年 |
[02:15] | for the next four years. | 要把她留在身边 |
[02:17] | After that, I’m never gonna see her | 之后她要是去了海王星 |
[02:19] | unless she Skypes me from Neptune, | 住在她建的生态馆里 |
[02:22] | where she’s living in a biodome she invented. | 除非打视频电话 否则再也见不到她了 |
[02:24] | Awesome! That means Christmas on Neptune! | 太棒了 那就可以去海王星过圣诞了 |
[02:28] | Every other year? | 两年去一次好吗 |
[02:30] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[02:31] | All right, everyone, gather ’round. | 各位 请聚拢过来 |
[02:33] | We’ll be starting the tour in just a moment. | 我们马上要开始参观校园了 |
[02:35] | Okay. I’m gonna peel off and hit the robotics lab | 我要自己逛 去机器人实验室 |
[02:37] | to see how close they are to a working female. | 看看它们跟职业女性有多像 |
[02:39] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[02:41] | They’re not nearly as close as you’d hope, | 没你想象的那么像 |
[02:42] | and you’re not leaving my side. | 你不准离开我 |
[02:44] | But it’s so boring. | 但很无聊啊 |
[02:45] | It’s like I’m being punished. | 感觉像是在受罚 |
[02:46] | You are being punished. | 你就是在受罚 |
[02:47] | That’s what happens when your teacher calls | 你老师告诉我你逃课 |
[02:49] | to tell me you cut class. | 你就得受罚 |
[02:50] | I’m sorry. I lost track of time making my movie. | 我很遗憾 我拍电影忘了时间 |
[02:53] | Hummingbirdman — | 《蜂鸟人》 |
[02:54] | A superhero whose heart can beat a thousand times a minute. | 一个每分钟心跳一千下的超级英雄 |
[02:58] | But can it love? | 但他有感情吗 |
[03:00] | Check it — there’s a lab on campus | 你们看 学校里有个实验室 |
[03:02] | where they do experiments on you for 50 bucks. | 拿你做实验还给你50块钱 |
[03:04] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, I used to do a lot of these in college. | 对对对 我以前在学校里经常做这个 |
[03:07] | Sometimes it’s questions. | 有时候是回答问题 |
[03:08] | Sometimes they hook stuff up to you. | 有时候往你身上插一堆装置 |
[03:09] | Sometimes it’s just palling around with a monkey, | 有时候是跟一只猴子一起玩耍 |
[03:11] | wondering why they’re rewarding him and not you. | 不知道为什么他们只奖励猴子不奖励我 |
[03:14] | Well, that sounds great. You should go do that. | 听起来不错 你应该试试 |
[03:16] | I’ll go. | 我要去 |
[03:16] | I’m up for it as long as they don’t shave anything. | 只要不用剃毛什么的 我就参加 |
[03:18] | Hey, I’d love the 50 bucks, | 我很想赚这50块钱 |
[03:20] | but I’m pretty sure mom wants me here. | 但我相信老妈希望我留下来 |
[03:22] | No, I don’t. You can go. | 没有 你可以去啊 |
[03:23] | Oh, you can drop the act. | 别装了 |
[03:25] | I know you guys forced me to come here | 我知道你俩逼我来这里 |
[03:26] | so I can watch Alex | 就是要我学学艾丽克斯 |
[03:27] | and get all inspired by college again. | 重新激发我上大学的梦想 |
[03:29] | We really didn’t. | 真的没有 |
[03:30] | Yeah, you just got in the car. | 对啊 是你自己上车的 |
[03:32] | I only packed four sandwiches. | 我只准备了四份三明治 |
[03:40] | Happy anniversary, Jay! | 结婚纪念日快乐 杰 |
[03:42] | I don’t love this tableau. | 我不喜欢你这样 |
[03:45] | Is that Gloria’s gift to me? | 这是歌洛莉亚给我的礼物吗 |
[03:47] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[03:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:48] | Sure you do. I can tell by the wrap job. | 你肯定知道 一看就知道礼物是谁包的 |
[03:50] | She can’t make corners like this, Manny! | 她折不出这样的角 曼尼 |
[03:52] | Only because she’s always in such a hurry. | 那只是因为她总是匆匆忙忙的 |
[03:54] | Is life so busy you can’t take 20 minutes | 生活真有这么忙碌吗 连抽出20分钟 |
[03:56] | to get out the straight-edge and wrap a gift anymore? | 找一把直尺好好包装礼物的时间都没有吗 |
[03:58] | Come on. I’m a little anxious about my gift for her. | 别这样 我对我给她的礼物不太有信心 |
[04:00] | It would make me feel a lot better | 如果能知道这礼物是 |
[04:02] | if I knew she phoned this one in. | 电话购物来的我会不那么紧张 |
[04:04] | Sorry, Jay. Only time will tell. | 抱歉 杰 只有时间会告诉你答案 |
[04:06] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[04:07] | It’s that black Panerai watch I wanted, isn’t it?! | 是我一直想要的沛纳海手表是不是 |
[04:09] | Why can’t you be this fast when I’m your charades partner? | 跟我猜字谜时 你反应怎么就没这么快 |
[04:14] | Hola, my loves! | 好啊 亲爱的们 |
[04:16] | You didn’t see me. Keep her out of the garage. | 假装没看到我 别让她进车库 |
[04:20] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[04:21] | I’m gonna talk to her. | 我去跟她谈谈 |
[04:22] | I’ve been photographing her for years. | 我给她拍了这么多年照片 |
[04:24] | We have a relationship. | 我们之间建立了关系 |
[04:25] | Really? What’s she like? | 真的吗 对方人怎么样 |
[04:27] | I mean a professional relationship. | 我是说职业关系 |
[04:28] | Look, I’m gonna tell her — | 我要告诉她 |
[04:29] | Her smile is forced, it’s unnatural, | 她的笑是挤出来的 看起来不自然 |
[04:32] | and we’re not going home until we get what we need. | 我们没拍出好看的照片 就绝不回家 |
[04:34] | Couple of things — | 我要吐槽两点 |
[04:35] | we are home, and that’s mean. | 首先我们在家 其次那很毒舌 |
[04:37] | What’s your suggestion? | 你有什么建议 |
[04:38] | We show her the photos | 我们给她看照片 |
[04:39] | and let her discover her weird smile on her own. | 让她自己发现她诡异的笑容 |
[04:42] | Okay. That’s good. | 好吧 好主意 |
[04:43] | I video our football games | 就像我录下了我们的橄榄球赛 |
[04:44] | so I can see what we’re doing wrong. | 好让我看出哪里做错了 |
[04:46] | That’s how I figured out | 我就是那样发现 |
[04:47] | that powder-blue windbreaker washed me out so much. | 粉蓝色风衣让我看起来没精神的 |
[04:49] | Oh, thank god. I’m sure the team appreciated that. | 谢天谢地 橄榄球队一定很庆幸吧 |
[04:51] | – Lily, sweetheart, will you come here for a second? – Yep. | -莉莉亲爱的 你能过来一下 -好 |
[04:53] | Let’s do this gently, okay? | 我们温柔点 好吗 |
[04:55] | Hi, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[04:56] | Okay. So, daddy and I thought | 好了 大爸和我觉得 |
[04:59] | that we would look at these photos together, | 我们要一起看看这些 |
[05:00] | the pictures that we’ve taken so far, | 到目前为止我们拍摄的照片 |
[05:02] | and see if there’s anything that we would do differently. | 看看我们能不能做出什么改变 |
[05:05] | Like, okay, when I look at this photo, | 比如说 当我看到这张照片时 |
[05:07] | I think, “I could stand up straighter.” | 我觉得 我可以站得更直一点 |
[05:09] | – Yeah. – Cam? | -是啊 -小卡你呢 |
[05:10] | Okay. I think I could be | 好 我觉得我不该帅得 |
[05:12] | a little less “Ryan Gosling” | 像演员瑞恩·高斯林一样 |
[05:14] | and a little more “Every man.” | 应该表现得普通一点 |
[05:18] | Lily, is there anything that you see in yourself | 莉莉 你看见什么 |
[05:20] | that you would want to change here? | 想改变的地方了吗 |
[05:21] | Well, maybe we should just do one more? | 也许我们该再拍一张 |
[05:24] | Really? Okay. | 真的吗 好 |
[05:25] | This might need a little powder. | 这张脸要补点粉 |
[05:31] | Uh, Jay? | 杰 |
[05:32] | Your wife’s upstairs. | 你老婆在楼上 |
[05:33] | You don’t have to hide in the garage anymore. | 你没必要再躲在车库里了 |
[05:35] | I’m not hiding. | 我不是在躲着 |
[05:36] | Close the door, will you? | 关上门好吗 |
[05:38] | How bad is the gift you bought her? | 你给她买的礼物有多糟糕啊 |
[05:40] | I didn’t buy her anything. | 我没给她买东西 |
[05:41] | Bad idea. | 那真的太糟了 |
[05:42] | I once gave her a bag full of hugs, | 有次我给了她一袋拥抱 |
[05:43] | and she definitely prefers stuff. | 她明显更喜欢实物 |
[05:45] | It’s not hugs. | 不是拥抱 |
[05:46] | Does that sound like me? | 那听起来像是我的风格吗 |
[05:48] | I made her something in my pottery class. | 我在陶艺课上给她做了点东西 |
[05:50] | I can’t believe you took a pottery class. | 你居然去上陶艺课 |
[05:52] | You’re not the only one around here with an artsy side. | 这家里不止你有艺术气质 |
[05:54] | Yeah, I could’ve bought her another piece of jewelry, | 我可以给她买件首饰 |
[05:56] | but I thought, you know, she might like this a little more, | 但我想着 她也许更喜欢这个 |
[05:59] | coming from the heart and all. | 这是我倾注了心血的礼物 |
[06:01] | Well, show it to me. What is it? | 给我看看 是什么 |
[06:10] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[06:11] | It’s a bunny. | 是只小兔子 |
[06:12] | It used to be my nickname for her. | 我以前叫她兔兔 |
[06:14] | On our first date, she had a cold, | 我们第一次约会时 她感冒了 |
[06:15] | and she was sniffling a lot, | 经常吸鼻子 |
[06:17] | and her nose would wrinkle up real cute — | 她的鼻子会很可爱地皱起来 |
[06:18] | you know, like a bunny. | 就像小兔子一样 |
[06:19] | That’s so sweet. | 太有爱了 |
[06:20] | Yeah, but that watch is big and gorgeous | 是啊 但那块表又大又华丽 |
[06:23] | and costs big bucks. | 而且死贵的 |
[06:24] | I can’t give her something handmade. I mean, she — | 我不能送她自制的东西 她… |
[06:27] | She’s not sensitive like you and me. | 她不像你我这么感情细腻 |
[06:29] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[06:30] | I think you went to the jewelry store inside here, | 我觉得你去了心灵的珠宝店 |
[06:33] | and you brought back a gem. | 带回来了一块宝石 |
[06:34] | Knock it off. | 闭嘴 |
[06:36] | You think so? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[06:37] | She’s gonna love it. It’s perfect. | 她会喜欢的 这太完美了 |
[06:38] | Perfect? Nah. | 不算完美啦 |
[06:39] | But teacher Pablo did say it shows great promise. | 但是帕布罗老师的确说我很有潜力 |
[06:42] | And I am proud of the tail. | 尾巴是最让我自豪的部分 |
[06:44] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[06:45] | No, no, I said look. | 不不 我说的是看 |
[06:46] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:48] | And this building is home to one of our five Nobel laureates | 这栋楼里住着本校的五位诺贝尔奖获得者 |
[06:52] | currently teaching here. | 现在他们仍在这里教书 |
[06:54] | It also houses our high-current, | 里面还有高电流 |
[06:56] | high-stability particle accelerator. | 高稳定性的粒子加速器 |
[07:00] | Okay. You need to calm down. | 行了 你得冷静点 |
[07:01] | This is a college tour, | 这是参观校园 |
[07:03] | not Oprah’s Favorite Things. | 不是在演《奥普拉的最爱》 |
[07:04] | I am just so impressed by this place. Aren’t you? | 我只是被这学校震撼到了 你没有吗 |
[07:07] | Of course I am. | 当然啦 |
[07:08] | It’s one of the most prestigious tech schools in the country. | 这是全国最著名的科技院校之一 |
[07:10] | But if you must know, | 但如果你非得知道 |
[07:12] | I don’t love everything about it. | 我并不爱这所校园的一切 |
[07:14] | What? Oh, the mascot’s a beaver. | 是什么 对了 吉祥物是海狸 |
[07:16] | Don’t worry. Those jokes will get old. | 别担心 那些笑话会过时的 |
[07:18] | No, they won’t, because I’m not coming here. | 不会的 因为我不会来这里 |
[07:20] | Honestly, the only reason I took this tour today | 说真的 我今天来参观的唯一原因就是 |
[07:22] | is so you won’t accuse me of | 好让你别说我没有给这学校 |
[07:23] | not giving it a fair shot. | 一个公平的机会 |
[07:25] | Why wouldn’t you want to go here? | 你为什么不想来这里 |
[07:27] | I can’t believe you’re making me say this… | 难以置信你要逼我说出来 |
[07:28] | It’s too close to home. | 这里离家太近了 |
[07:30] | I have to get away from you guys for a little bit, okay? | 我得离你们远点 好吗 |
[07:35] | All right. We’re gonna check out the dorms. | 好了 我们去看看宿舍 |
[07:38] | Parents, say goodbye to your children. | 父母们 跟孩子们道别吧 |
[07:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:42] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[07:47] | Mom, wait! | 妈妈 等等 |
[07:48] | Honey, it’s okay. | 亲爱的 没关系 |
[07:49] | We all say things that we don’t mean sometimes. | 我们有时候就是会心口不一 |
[07:51] | Low blood sugar. I need my sandwich. | 低血糖 我要三明治 |
[07:53] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:02] | All right. You can please wait here, | 好了 请你们在这里等着 |
[08:04] | and the experiment will begin shortly. | 实验稍后开始 |
[08:05] | – Okay. Thank you. – Yeah. | -好 谢谢 -不用 |
[08:13] | What do you guys think this is gonna be? | 你们觉得会是什么实验 |
[08:15] | I bet they’ll show us those ink blots | 我敢打赌他们会给我们看 |
[08:16] | that always look like two girls kissing. | 像是两个女孩在接吻的墨迹 |
[08:18] | A little tip from an old pro — | 老鸟给你点建议 |
[08:19] | They can electrify cheese, so… | 他们可以给奶酪通电 所以… |
[08:22] | Hey, look at that. | 瞧瞧那个 |
[08:23] | “Do not push.” | 别按 |
[08:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:26] | Teaching this button a little something about free will. | 教教这按钮什么叫自由意志 |
[08:28] | Luke, it says, “Do not push.” | 卢克 上面写着”别按” |
[08:30] | Which just makes me want to push it more. | 这让我更想按了 |
[08:32] | Haley, back me up. | 海莉 帮我说句话 |
[08:33] | Push it, don’t push it. I don’t care. | 按不按我都无所谓 |
[08:34] | Is this mirror weird? I look fuzzy. | 这镜子是不是有点怪 我看起来很模糊 |
[08:38] | Who puts up a button | 谁会安一个按钮 |
[08:39] | with a sign that says you can’t push it? | 然后贴个写着别按的标志啊 |
[08:41] | The same people who stack the deck | 正是那些暗中布局 |
[08:43] | so the monkey always wins… | 好让猴子每次都赢的人 |
[08:46] | Scientists! | 科学家们 |
[08:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:48] | We’re not waiting for the experiment. | 我们不是在等着做实验 |
[08:49] | This is the experiment! | 这就是实验 |
[08:50] | They’re watching us right now! | 他们正看着我们呢 |
[08:52] | Wait. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[08:55] | And… | 准备 |
[08:58] | – Okay. Good. – All right. Let’s take a look. | -好了 -我们来看看吧 |
[09:01] | Oh! Beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[09:03] | Okay. She looks like Pepper’s pomeranian. | 她看起来就像胡娇家的小博美 |
[09:05] | We have to say something. | 我们得说说她 |
[09:06] | What’s going on? Why are we still doing this? | 发生什么事了 怎么还没拍完啊 |
[09:09] | Honey, daddy and I think you are a beautiful girl | 宝贝 二爸和我觉得你是个漂亮的女孩 |
[09:14] | with a beautiful smile. | 笑起来特别好看 |
[09:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:16] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[09:17] | And I’m seeing that here, okay? | 你现在就是这么好看 |
[09:20] | But I’m just not seeing it here. | 可是在照片上却没看出来 |
[09:22] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[09:24] | Uh, well, uh… | 是这样的 |
[09:26] | Lily, you’re doing a different smile today. | 莉莉 你今天笑起来不太自然 |
[09:28] | Different how? | 怎么不自然了 |
[09:29] | It’s just a little… stiff. | 稍微有一点 僵硬 |
[09:33] | Is it ugly? | 很丑吗 |
[09:34] | It’s not ugly. No. | 一点也不丑 |
[09:35] | It’s, uh — it, um… | 只是 只是 |
[09:38] | Cam… | 小卡 |
[09:40] | Uh, well, s-sweetie, um, | 是这样的 小宝贝 |
[09:42] | it’s just not your normal smile, which is so beautiful. | 看起来跟你平常美美的笑容有点不同 |
[09:45] | You mean I’m not beautiful? | 你是说我不美吗 |
[09:46] | No, that’s not what we’re saying. | 不 我们不是这个意思 |
[09:48] | Just forget it! I don’t want to do this anymore! | 算了吧 我不想再拍了 |
[09:51] | I’m an ugly monster, | 我是个丑八怪 |
[09:52] | and I’m never coming out of my room again! | 我要关在房间里永远不出门 |
[09:56] | Okay. Well, that was a disaster. | 好吧 我们搞砸了 |
[09:58] | Agreed. But can I just say | 的确 可是我得说 |
[09:59] | I love how melodramatic she’s getting? | 我好爱她那种超具戏剧性的气质 |
[10:00] | So fantastic. | 非常棒 |
[10:02] | – The little… – I know. | -那种贵妃范儿 -我同意 |
[10:05] | There she is. | 你在这 |
[10:06] | Hi, mi amor. Happy anniversary! | 亲爱的 结婚纪念日快乐 |
[10:10] | Happy anniversary, honey. | 你也是 亲爱的 |
[10:12] | I hope you like this. | 我希望你喜欢这个 |
[10:13] | What did you get me? | 你给我买了什么 |
[10:18] | What did you get me? | 你给我买的这是什么啊 |
[10:20] | It’s a bunny, mom. | 老妈 那是个兔子 |
[10:21] | It’s a little rough around the edges, | 边缘不是很光滑 |
[10:22] | but I’m just hoping you’ll love what I put into it. | 但我希望你会喜欢我放在里面的东西 |
[10:24] | Oh, you put something inside?! | 你在里面放了东西啊 |
[10:29] | I don’t get it. There’s nothing inside. | 我不明白 这里面什么也没有 |
[10:31] | Yeah, that’s, uh… ’cause, um… | 那 那是因为 |
[10:34] | The damn stupid jeweler didn’t put the bracelet in there. | 那个白痴的珠宝商没把手链放进去 |
[10:39] | The rose gold with the waves that I told you that I loved? | 是我超爱的那个玫瑰金带波纹的手链吗 |
[10:42] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s the one. | 对 就是那个 |
[10:42] | Jay. | 杰 |
[10:43] | No, it’s fine, Manny. | 没事的 曼尼 |
[10:44] | I can run down to the store right now and get it. | 我现在就去那间店把它拿回来 |
[10:46] | Stupid jeweler! | 白痴珠宝商 |
[10:47] | Ay, Jay, don’t scream at him. | 杰 别骂他 |
[10:48] | It was an honest mistake. | 我相信这只是个无心之过 |
[10:50] | Yeah, in his heart, | 也许他心里 |
[10:50] | he was probably trying to do the right thing. | 还以为自己做的是正确的事情 |
[10:54] | And past the Millikan Library, | 经过密立根图书馆 |
[10:55] | You’ll find the Bridge Annex, | 你会看到安耐克斯桥 |
[10:57] | which is also the same site | 正是在这个地方 |
[10:59] | That Carl D. Anderson discovered the…? | 卡尔·D·安德森发现了… |
[11:01] | Neutron. | 中子 |
[11:02] | Anyone else? | 其他人呢 |
[11:03] | – Positron. – Positron. | -正电子 -正电子 |
[11:05] | That’s right. | 正确 |
[11:06] | In 1932… | 1932年 |
[11:07] | On August 2nd… | 8月2日 |
[11:08] | On the third floor. | 在3楼 |
[11:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:10] | I-I don’t know. Maybe I just wanted to win. | 我 我也不知道 我就是想赢过你 |
[11:15] | I’m Jason. | 我叫詹森 |
[11:16] | Alex. | 我叫艾丽克斯 |
[11:17] | Is this your first-choice school? | 这里是你的第一志愿吗 |
[11:19] | No, I’m thinking M.I.T.. | 不 其实我想去麻省理工 |
[11:20] | That’s weird. | 真巧了 |
[11:21] | I live just half an hour from there. | 我家离那儿只有半小时 |
[11:23] | Which explains why you want to go here. | 这就是你想来这里的原因吧 |
[11:25] | I live here, and I want to go somewhere on the east coast. | 我住在这儿 可是我想去东岸 |
[11:27] | Really? I’d love to be close to home. | 真的 我倒想要离家近一点 |
[11:30] | Sunday dinners, laundry, | 周日一家人共进晚餐 不用自己洗衣服 |
[11:32] | make sure my brother doesn’t mess with | 还能看着我弟弟 不让他毁了我的 |
[11:33] | my hand-painted civil war miniatures… | 手工上色的南北战争模型 |
[11:36] | which I don’t cherish. | 其实我并没有非常爱惜啦 |
[11:38] | So why not M.I.T.? | 那你为什么不去麻省理工 |
[11:40] | Well, for applied physics, this is the better program, | 对于应用物理来说 这里的课程比较好 |
[11:42] | and I’m not gonna make the biggest decision of my life | 而且我不会根据离父母远还是近 |
[11:44] | based off where my parents live. | 来做自己人生最重要的选择 |
[11:47] | Okay, then. | 挺好的 |
[11:49] | Sorry. Did that… sound judgey? | 不好意思 我说的是不是太武断了 |
[11:51] | I’m not really good at talking to pretty girls. | 和漂亮的女孩子在一起我就不会说话 |
[11:53] | I — well, I have a touch of Asperger’s. | 我 我觉得我有点自闭症 |
[11:56] | No, I don’t. | 其实我没有 |
[11:57] | I just said that so you’d think I was interesting. | 我这么说只是想吸引你的注意力 |
[11:58] | I was… just sorta hoping you’d be going here. | 我只是 有点希望你能来这儿 |
[12:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:03] | Did my mother put you up to this? | 你是我妈派来的吧 |
[12:05] | Does your mom tell boys to flirt with you? | 你妈会派男孩子来和你调情吗 |
[12:07] | Oh. You’re — you’re — you’re flirting with me. | 你 你是在和我调情啊 |
[12:09] | I mean, I don’t mean to sound so surprised. | 其实我一点都不惊讶 |
[12:11] | A lot of boys flirt with me. | 很多男孩子都会跟我调情 |
[12:13] | Not a lot. Some. | 没有很多 有一些 |
[12:14] | Actually, one of them has Asperger’s. | 的确有一个有自闭症的 |
[12:16] | He could tell you the weather on the day you were born. | 他能告诉你你出生那天的天气 |
[12:19] | Okay. Well, I don’t know why I said that. | 好吧 我不知道自己为什么要说这个 |
[12:21] | The point is, I am single, by my own choosing, so… | 关键是 我是单身 是我自己的选择 |
[12:26] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[12:26] | I am fine! I’m fine! Everything’s fine! | 我没事 我没事 什么事都没有 |
[12:32] | I have to push it. | 我必须按它 |
[12:34] | It’s all I can think of. | 我脑子里只想着要去按它 |
[12:35] | Just let him push it. Who cares? | 让他按吧 管他呢 |
[12:37] | No one is touching this button! | 谁都不许碰这个按钮 |
[12:38] | Don’t you see? | 你不明白吗 |
[12:40] | This is a test of character — | 这是一个性格测试 |
[12:42] | to see if we’re the kind of people with self-control | 测试我们是有自控能力的那类人 |
[12:44] | or the kind who just grab at any piece of cheese | 还是那种看到面前有芝士 |
[12:45] | that’s put in front of them. | 就会拿起来吃的人 |
[12:47] | Don’t you want to know what it does? | 你难道就不想知道它能做什么吗 |
[12:49] | “Want to know what it does”? | 想知道它能做什么 |
[12:50] | Of course I do. It’s killing me. | 当然 我超级想 |
[12:52] | But what I want more | 但我更希望的是 |
[12:53] | is for you to learn to follow the rules. | 你能遵守规则 |
[12:55] | Is this about me skipping class again? | 你是不是又在说我逃课的事 |
[12:57] | It’s weird how obsessed you are with that. | 你这么执着这事真的太奇怪了 |
[13:00] | Now let me push that button! | 让我按按钮 |
[13:01] | No! | 不行 |
[13:01] | If you can’t even pass a simple test, | 如果你连这个简单的测试都过不了 |
[13:03] | how are you ever gonna get in to a good college? | 怎么能进好大学 |
[13:05] | Or hold down a job? We only have one basement. | 或者保住工作 我们只有一个地下室 |
[13:07] | There’s no place for you to move | 等你的人生也降到谷底时 |
[13:08] | when your life bottoms out! | 你可就没地方去了 |
[13:09] | Okay. | 好伤人 |
[13:11] | Dad, I cut that class | 爸 我翘了那课 |
[13:12] | because I had to get one last shot for my movie. | 是因为我必须为我的电影拍最后一组镜头 |
[13:15] | You would’ve done the same thing. | 换你也会逃课的 |
[13:18] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[13:21] | You’re not mad at me. | 你气的不是我 |
[13:23] | You’re mad at yourself because I’m just like you. | 你在气你自己 因为我跟你当年一样 |
[13:28] | Total shot in the dark. | 歪打正着 |
[13:30] | You’re right — I set a terrible example for you. | 你说得对 我给你树了个坏榜样 |
[13:33] | No! It was awesome! | 没这回事 这榜样很好 |
[13:35] | Do you think Steve Jobs followed every rule? | 你以为史蒂夫·乔布斯有循规蹈矩吗 |
[13:38] | Doug Henning? | 还有魔术大师道格·汉宁 |
[13:39] | Keep talking. | 说下去 |
[13:40] | What about that guy who lived in that town | 还有那个住在 |
[13:42] | where people weren’t allowed to dance? | 不让人跳舞的镇里的人 |
[13:43] | Did Footloose follow the rules? | 《浑身是劲》的主人公有遵规守纪吗 |
[13:45] | His name was Ren, and he most certainly did not. | 他叫伦 完全不守规矩 |
[13:47] | Maybe that’s what those scientists are looking for — | 也许科学家找的就是这种人 |
[13:49] | Rebels! | 不墨守成规的人 |
[13:51] | You know what? | 知道么 |
[13:52] | Who gives a hoot what those bastards want? | 我才不管那些禽兽要找什么样的人 |
[13:54] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[13:55] | We’re gonna break every rule, and we’re pushing that button! | 我们就要违反规则 就要按按钮 |
[13:58] | Yeah! | 就是这样 |
[13:59] | Back away from the button! | 离按钮远点 |
[14:01] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[14:02] | I’ve been breaking the rules my entire life, | 我这一生都在违反规定 |
[14:03] | and look where it’s gotten me. | 看看我落得什么下场 |
[14:04] | I live in my parents’ basement! | 住在爸妈家的地下室里 |
[14:06] | I’m sick of being a failure at everything! | 我已经恨透了自己总是一事无成 |
[14:08] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[14:10] | You’re not mad at us. | 你气的不是我们 |
[14:12] | You’re mad at yourself. | 你是气你自己 |
[14:13] | That’s what I’m saying! | 我就是这意思 |
[14:16] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[14:17] | Consoling Jay. | 安慰杰 |
[14:19] | That bunny wasn’t the only thing you shattered, lady. | 你砸碎的不只是那只兔子 女士 |
[14:21] | When you first started dating him, | 你第一次跟杰约会的时候 |
[14:22] | what was his nickname for you? | 他给你取了什么昵称 |
[14:23] | Sexy pants. | 性感裤裤 |
[14:26] | The other one. | 另外一个 |
[14:26] | Bunny. | 兔兔 |
[14:29] | Oh, so that’s why he put the bracelet inside the bunny. | 所以他才把手链放到兔子里 |
[14:33] | There was no bracelet. | 里面没有手链 |
[14:34] | The bunny was the present. | 兔子就是礼物 |
[14:36] | That? | 就这只吗 |
[14:37] | He made it for you himself. | 他亲手做了送你的 |
[14:39] | No. | 不是吧 |
[14:39] | In a pottery class he’s been taking for weeks. | 他在陶艺课上做的 上了好几周课呢 |
[14:42] | No! | 不会吧 |
[14:42] | And you smashed it on the counter. | 结果你把它砸碎在台子上 |
[14:44] | And he was too embarrassed to say anything. | 他尴尬得都不敢告诉你实情 |
[14:46] | No! | 不是吧 |
[14:47] | I can’t take it! | 不能这样 |
[14:49] | Glue! Okay, give me glue! | 胶水 快拿胶水来 |
[14:50] | I need glue! | 我要胶水 |
[14:54] | Make it stop! | 快让我停下来 |
[14:58] | Haley, put down the chair. | 海莉 把凳子放下 |
[15:00] | Why should I?! | 为什么 |
[15:00] | Because this is getting absurd, | 因为这越来越荒唐了 |
[15:02] | and it’s no fun being laughed at | 被整屋科学家 |
[15:03] | by a room full of scientists and a monkey in a diaper. | 和穿尿布的猴子嘲笑一点也不好玩 |
[15:06] | Yeah! We need to push that button, | 没错 我们必须按下按钮 |
[15:07] | show those eggheads that we’re not sheep! | 告诉那些臭学究我们不是胆小鬼 |
[15:09] | No! Breaking the rules doesn’t make you a hero! | 不行 违反规定并不代表你是英雄 |
[15:12] | It makes you a screw-up! | 而是个傻瓜 |
[15:13] | Take it from me, Luke — | 记住我说的 卢克 |
[15:14] | One out of a million dropouts | 一百万个退学学生里 |
[15:16] | becomes Steve Jobs. | 才出一个史蒂夫·乔布斯 |
[15:17] | Do you know who become losers with no jobs? | 知道有多少人变成没工作的败类吗 |
[15:19] | The other 99,000! | 剩下的九万九千人 |
[15:22] | Honey, you are not a loser. | 宝贝 你不是败类 |
[15:24] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[15:25] | I hear the shots you all take at me. | 你们对我的”期望”我都听到了 |
[15:28] | I see my sister about to lap me | 我妹妹就要跟我读同一个年级了 |
[15:30] | at a college that I would never be able to get into. | 进的学校还是我做梦都进不了的 |
[15:32] | Even someone as dumb as me | 就连蠢成我这样的都知道 |
[15:34] | can see that I’m a giant failure! | 我是个多没出息的人 |
[15:37] | Haley, stop, okay? | 海莉 别说了 好吗 |
[15:39] | Haley, let me tell you something — | 海莉 我告诉你 |
[15:40] | You have value, talent, and potential | 你有自己的价值 能力和潜力 |
[15:43] | that their tests can’t measure. | 是他们的测试衡量不出来的 |
[15:45] | Who cares if you don’t fit into their little box. | 没人在意你是否符合他们的要求 |
[15:47] | You’re finding your way. | 你在寻找适合自己的路 |
[15:48] | That’s what your 20s are for — | 二十几岁的年纪就应该这样 |
[15:50] | to take chances… | 去尝试 |
[15:51] | to — to make mistakes and to learn from them, | 去犯错 吃一堑长一智 |
[15:54] | and you are learning from them. | 而你已经在吸取教训了 |
[15:56] | The fact that you won’t push this button proves that. | 你不按按钮就证明了这一点 |
[16:00] | That was really sweet, dad. | 说得太暖心了 爸 |
[16:02] | I can’t believe I was gonna hit you | 我居然还想 |
[16:04] | over the head with that chair. | 抡凳子砸你 |
[16:06] | Wait. So now we’re not pushing the button? | 等等 所以我们不按按钮了吗 |
[16:08] | No. We’re supporting Haley. | 不按了 我们要支持海莉 |
[16:10] | For the rest of your life. | 你下半辈子都要支持[养着]她了 |
[16:11] | That is not helpful. | 说这话帮不上忙 |
[16:13] | We need to stick together. | 我们要团结一心 |
[16:15] | Oh, my god. | 我懂了 |
[16:16] | Oh, my god. | 我懂了 |
[16:17] | That’s what this test is. | 测试的目的原来是这个 |
[16:19] | It’s not about whether we push the button | 它不在于到底 |
[16:21] | or don’t push the button. | 按不按按钮 |
[16:22] | You want to find out if this unites us or divides us. | 你们是想看我们是为此团结还是分裂 |
[16:28] | Let’s join hands | 大家牵着手 |
[16:30] | and send these sons of bitches | 给这些狗娘养的 |
[16:32] | and their filthy monkey a message! | 和臭猴子开开眼 |
[16:44] | Feels good. | 感觉好好 |
[16:46] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[16:47] | How are they gonna know we’re sending them a message | 我们什么也不做的话他们怎么知道 |
[16:49] | if we’re not doing anything? | 我们要他们好看 |
[16:50] | That’s true. | 有道理 |
[16:52] | We have to hit that button. | 我们必须按按钮 |
[16:53] | Damn straight. | 完全尼玛的正确 |
[16:55] | Yeah. | 好嘞 |
[17:06] | Who did that? | 谁开的 |
[17:06] | We did… | 是我们 |
[17:08] | as a family. | 以一家人的名义 |
[17:09] | Did you not see the sign? | 你们没看到标志吗 |
[17:10] | Now the A.C. won’t shut off. We have to call a guy. | 现在空调关不掉了 我们还得叫人来 |
[17:13] | Oh, I’m sorry. Is this… | 不好意思 这个… |
[17:15] | What if, uh… | 如果… |
[17:17] | Yeah, building full of scientists | 对 这满楼的科学家 |
[17:19] | and no one thought to push the button twice. | 没有一个想到按两下按钮试试 |
[17:22] | Please use number 2 pencils. | 请使用二号铅笔 |
[17:29] | Yeah, just wall. | 后面是墙 |
[17:30] | So this is the…test. | 这才是测试 |
[17:33] | I got that cleared up with the jeweler. | 我跟珠宝商说清楚了 |
[17:35] | Boy, was he embarrassed. | 他尴尬死了 |
[17:37] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[17:38] | Is that my bunny? | 是我的兔兔吗 |
[17:39] | No. I am your bunny. | 不 我是你的兔兔 |
[17:41] | Jay, I don’t want that bracelet anymore. | 杰 我不想要那只手链了 |
[17:43] | This is the most amazing gift you have ever given me. | 这是你送给我的最好的礼物 |
[17:46] | Really? You–you–you like it? | 真的吗 你喜欢吗 |
[17:48] | I love it. | 我爱死它了 |
[17:50] | And putting it back together | 把它黏回去的过程中 |
[17:51] | made me realize how much work you put into it. | 我意识到你为此倾注了多少心血 |
[17:54] | Well, it–it’s all in the details, really. | 说实话 全都在于细节 |
[17:56] | The bunny was in the clay. | 兔子就在粘土之中 |
[17:58] | I just had to find it. | 我只需要把它摸索出来 |
[17:59] | Now I’m going to give you yours. | 现在看看我给你的礼物 |
[18:01] | I think it’s about that time. | 也是时候了 |
[18:04] | And this would be, um… | 这个是… |
[18:06] | A bookmark made of movie tickets | 电影票制成的书签 |
[18:08] | from the first movie we ever saw together. | 用的是我们看的第一场电影的票 |
[18:11] | I-I-I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[18:13] | It’s the kind of thing I’d never get for myself. | 这是那种我从来不会给自己买的东西 |
[18:16] | Ever. | 从来不会 |
[18:17] | This is what we should always do for each other– | 我们应该一直互相送这种礼物 |
[18:19] | thoughtful, handmade gifts. | 有想法的 手工制作的礼物 |
[18:21] | We get too caught up in–in material possessions. | 我们过于追求物质上的东西了 |
[18:24] | Ah, we got too much stuff. | 我们拥有的东西太多了 |
[18:25] | Return this first thing tomorrow. | 明天一早就把它退了 |
[18:26] | Yeah, and I’m gonna return the watch that I bought you. | 我也要把我给你买的表退了 |
[18:29] | Dinner’s ready! | 晚饭好了 |
[18:32] | So, is that the rose gold bracelet that I wanted? | 那是我想要的那条玫瑰金色手链吗 |
[18:35] | Dynamite piece of jewelry. | 真是件极好的珠宝 |
[18:36] | And that watch– | 说起那表 |
[18:37] | Is that the ceramic with the 10-day, uh, power reserve? | 是陶制的 有十天后备电源的那款吗 |
[18:41] | Of course. It’s so sexy, that watch. | 当然 那表看上去真性感 |
[18:43] | Yeah, the matte finish | 是啊 那种喷砂面 |
[18:44] | doesn’t always catch the sun and blind you like this one. | 不会像这只表一样反光让人看不清 |
[18:46] | It’s so interesting, ’cause I love shiny things on my wrist. | 真巧 我倒喜欢手腕上戴着闪光的东西 |
[18:50] | Oh, for God sakes, just keep the stupid gifts. | 看在老天的份上 收下礼物吧 |
[18:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:57] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[18:59] | I think Cam and I made a huge mistake. | 我觉得我和小卡犯了个大错 |
[19:00] | Oh, I get it. Marriage is tough. | 我理解 恋爱虽易 婚姻不易 |
[19:02] | Just take a deep breath | 深呼一口气 |
[19:03] | and go flirt with somebody at the grocery store. | 到杂货店找个人调下情就好了 |
[19:05] | No, about Lily. | 不 是莉莉的事 |
[19:07] | We’re trying to take this new family picture, | 我们想拍张新的全家福 |
[19:08] | and she’s doing this weird smile thing… | 可她一直笑得很诡异 |
[19:11] | And you said something? | 你们说什么了吗 |
[19:13] | Uh, well, let’s–let’s just say Cam did. | 假设 假设是小卡说的 |
[19:16] | First of all, all kids go through this. | 首先 每个小孩都会这样 |
[19:18] | You should see every picture | 该让你看看卢克三年级时 |
[19:19] | we have of Luke from third grade. | 他每张照片的样子 |
[19:21] | He looks like he’s mid-sneeze, which is a shame, | 他看上去好像在打喷嚏 实在太可惜了 |
[19:23] | ’cause I was having a great boob year. | 因为那年我胸大很上镜 |
[19:25] | What did you do? | 你采取的什么措施 |
[19:26] | I think it might’ve been the birth control I was taking, but… | 可能是因为当时吃的避孕药 但… |
[19:28] | No, come on. About Luke! | 不 我是指卢克 |
[19:29] | Oh! Nothing. We didn’t do anything. | 什么都没做 我们没采取任何措施 |
[19:32] | Mitchell, I say this with love, | 米奇尔 我要饱含爱意地告诉你 |
[19:34] | but when you became a parent, | 早在你要做家长的时候 |
[19:35] | I knew this was gonna be a problem for you | 我就知道这可能会成问题 |
[19:37] | ’cause you like to control everything. | 因为你爱掌控一切 |
[19:38] | Good lord. What would that sound like without love? | 天啊 这句话要是不含爱意会是什么样 |
[19:40] | Bottom line– it’s all gonna work itself out. | 总而言之 船到桥头自然直 |
[19:42] | But if you push her on it, | 可如果你给她施压 |
[19:43] | she’s just gonna push you away. | 她与你也就渐行渐远 |
[19:46] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[19:48] | Thanks for coming, everybody. | 感谢大家的到来 |
[19:50] | As you know, our acceptance rate is 8%, | 正如你们所知 我们的录取率是8% |
[19:52] | so in the fall, I look forward to seeing one out of… | 在秋季我见到的每个人战胜了其他… |
[19:55] | – 12.5. – 12.5. | -12.5人 -12.5人 |
[19:56] | 12.5. | 12.5人 |
[19:58] | So…not him. | 必然不会有他 |
[20:05] | Well, I guess this is it, M.I.T. | 看来该道别了 要去麻省理工的人 |
[20:07] | Uh, when you visit Boston, look me up… | 如果你到波士顿玩 记得找我… |
[20:09] | Darling. | 达令[亲爱的] |
[20:10] | Okay, sweetie. | 好吧 甜心 |
[20:12] | Uh, t-that’s my last name– Jason Darling. | 那是我的姓 我叫詹森·达令 |
[20:15] | Oh, well, Alex Dunphy– | 原来如此 我叫艾丽克斯·邓菲 |
[20:17] | “P-h” not “F”, | 邓超的”邓”不是凳子的”凳” |
[20:18] | “Y” not “E-e”. | 王菲的”菲”不是”非诚勿扰”的”非” |
[20:19] | “D-u-n-p-h”… | 右耳旁一个”又” 草字头下… |
[20:20] | Why am I still talking? | 我话咋这么多 |
[20:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:29] | Bye. | 再见 |
[20:31] | There you are. | 原来你在这 |
[20:33] | Listen, honey, I am so sorry about pushing so hard earlier. | 宝贝 很抱歉我之前一直逼你 |
[20:37] | If anyone is able to make a smart decision | 如果要问有谁能做出明智的 |
[20:40] | about where to go to school, it’s you. | 择校决定 那就是你了 |
[20:42] | Even if that school is all the way | 哪怕那所学校远在 |
[20:44] | on the other side of the country. | 美国的另一头 |
[20:45] | Actually, there’s a lot to like here. | 其实 这里有很多不错的地方 |
[20:48] | Really?! | 真的吗 |
[20:51] | That’s cool. | 好极了 |
[20:52] | Whatever. | 无所谓啦 |
[20:54] | I guess there’s somebody around here | 我猜家里有这么一个人 |
[20:56] | she’s not ready to say goodbye to. | 让她舍不得离开 |
[20:59] | He friended me! | 他加我好友了 |
[21:04] | Okay, come on, we have something to show you. | 来吧 我们要给你看个东西 |
[21:06] | Is it dinner, or is my mouth too ugly to put food in? | 是晚饭吗 还是说我的嘴太丑不能吃饭 |
[21:09] | Okay, no. | 不是 |
[21:09] | And please don’t say things like that about yourself. | 另外不要再这么说自己了 |
[21:11] | You picked one? | 你们选了一张吗 |
[21:12] | We sure did, | 当然了 |
[21:13] | and we’re sorry we made you feel bad. | 很抱歉我们让你不开心了 |
[21:15] | We just weren’t used to your new smile, | 我们只是不习惯你的新笑容 |
[21:17] | But now we are, and we love it! | 可现在我们爱死它啦 |
[21:18] | Yes, it’s beautiful, and you’re beautiful, | 是啊 照片美极了 你也美极了 |
[21:21] | and we don’t want to change a single thing about you. | 我们不想改变[换掉]你身上的任何东西 |
[21:23] | Except maybe your underpants. | 内裤除外 |
[21:27] | Okay, where did that laugh come from? | 这笑声是什么情况 |
[21:28] | I don’t know, but it’s gotta go. | 不知道 但必须让她改 |