时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Yes, I am still sick. | 是的 我还病着呢 |
[00:05] | Yes, I’m going to work on a Saturday. | 是的 我周六还得上班 |
[00:07] | No, this is not wine. It is DayQuil. | 这不是酒 这是感冒药 |
[00:09] | With a little bit of last night’s wine. | 掺了点昨晚的酒 |
[00:11] | My stupid brother caught a cold | 我那蠢弟弟在墨西哥 |
[00:12] | in Mexico on his honeymoon, | 度蜜月时竟然感冒了 |
[00:14] | and it’s made its way through the family. | 结果还传染了全家人 |
[00:16] | I never get sick. | 我从不生病 |
[00:17] | I-I must’ve caught a chill on the beach | 肯定是在沙滩上我的袜子湿了 |
[00:19] | when my socks got wet. | 所以着了凉 |
[00:22] | My ankles burn. | 我的脚踝疼得很 |
[00:23] | It went to my ears on our flight home. | 坐飞机回家时 我的耳朵也开始疼了 |
[00:26] | I may have moaned a bit. | 我可能是呻吟了几声 |
[00:28] | A crying baby complained about me. | 被一个大哭的婴儿投诉说声音太大 |
[00:30] | Cam brought me this from Mexico, | 小卡从墨西哥给我带回了这玩意 |
[00:32] | along with two weeks of bronchitis. | 还害我得了支气管炎 病了两周 |
[00:35] | I don’t know which is worse. | 真不知道哪个更糟糕 |
[00:36] | It gave me the vertigo. | 我被传染了眩晕症 |
[00:38] | I was too dizzy for high heels. | 一穿高跟鞋就晕 |
[00:40] | I had to wear flats. | 害我只能穿平底鞋 |
[00:42] | I don’t know how people can walk in those things. | 真不知道别人穿着那种鞋是怎么走路的 |
[00:44] | I missed the first two days of culinary camp, | 我错过了烹饪营前两天的课程 |
[00:46] | so I was hopelessly behind on all reductions and meringues. | 完全跟不上做浓缩醋和蛋白饼的进度 |
[00:49] | You can imagine the nicknames. | 试想他们给我起的绰号 |
[00:51] | I thought “amuse-douche” was particularly cruel. | 我觉得”逗逼”这名字挺伤人的 |
[00:53] | I threw up for three straight days. | 我连着吐了三天 |
[00:56] | I don’t know how models do it. | 真不知道模特们是怎么做到的 |
[00:58] | Knock ’em dead at the big meeting today, honey. | 祝你今天会议成功 亲爱的 |
[01:00] | Kiss for good luck? | 来个幸运之吻不 |
[01:00] | Oh, no! I’m not getting you sick. | 不行 我不能害你也生病 |
[01:01] | This cold stops with me. | 这场感冒到我为止 |
[01:03] | Why do you think I swapped beds with Luke last night? | 不然我昨晚为什么要跟卢克换床睡 |
[01:05] | You did? | 你换了吗 |
[01:06] | Appreciate the back rub. | 非常感谢你的背部按摩 |
[01:07] | Not sure I love being called “Miss Thang.” | 但我可不太喜欢被叫”自以为是小姐” |
[01:09] | No! | 不是吧 |
[01:22] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[01:24] | Hey, dad — | 老爸 |
[01:25] | Noooo. | 不是吧 |
[01:27] | Mitch and Cam were stuck for a wedding videographer, | 米奇和小卡当时找不到婚礼摄像师 |
[01:29] | so I hooked them up with a friend who shoots infomercials. | 我就帮他们联系了一个拍专题广告的朋友 |
[01:31] | He kind of owed me. | 算是他欠我的吧 |
[01:33] | I can see why you call them “Miracle gloves.” | 我明白你为什么称之为奇迹手套了 |
[01:36] | My headache’s completely gone. | 我的头完全不疼了 |
[01:39] | He dropped off the video | 他把录像给了我 |
[01:40] | for the big viewing party | 今晚我们会在杰和歌洛莉亚家 |
[01:41] | at Jay and Gloria’s tonight, and I decided to preview it. | 开观影派对 所以我想提前看看 |
[01:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[01:45] | Watch. | 你看 |
[01:45] | I’m gonna keep it short | 我就长话短说吧 |
[01:46] | ’cause I got a tee-time in 10 minutes. | 因为再过十分钟就要开球了 |
[01:48] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[01:49] | Kind of funny. | 说来也巧 |
[01:50] | My dad died 25 years ago today. | 我父亲死于25年前的今天 |
[01:52] | Ew! Right on the cake. | 直接喷在蛋糕上了 |
[01:54] | I know. Keep watching. | 我知道 你接着看 |
[01:55] | …nice to replace that sad memory | 很高兴能用这一快乐时刻 |
[01:57] | with this happy one. | 代替那段伤心的记忆 |
[01:59] | Don’t tell me uncle Mitch drinks it. | 别告诉我米奇舅舅还喝了 |
[02:01] | Of course he does — every drop. | 他当然喝了 一滴不剩 |
[02:02] | May your first marriage be as goods my second. | 愿你的第一次婚姻和我的第二次一样幸福 |
[02:06] | To the grooms. | 敬新郎们 |
[02:07] | Wait a minute. I take that back. | 等等 我收回 |
[02:10] | To my sons. | 敬我的儿子们 |
[02:11] | Why didn’t you just cover your mouth? | 你为什么就不能遮住嘴呢 |
[02:12] | Oh, I finally did. | 最后遮住了 |
[02:21] | You know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[02:23] | I’m patient zero. | 我才是第一个生病的人 |
[02:24] | What I thought were allergies | 我还以为我是过敏 |
[02:25] | started the cold that brought the whole family down! | 却导致了全家人挨个病倒了 |
[02:27] | No one can ever know about this — | 不能让任何人知道这件事 |
[02:28] | Not after what happened in Yosemite. | 尤其是发生约塞米蒂国家公园那件事之后 |
[02:30] | The pink-eye apocalypse. | 粉眼末日 |
[02:34] | – A mountain chickadee! – Where? | -有只白眉山雀 -在哪儿 |
[02:36] | Take a look and send it down the line. | 每个人轮流看一眼 |
[02:37] | Where? Where do you see it? I want to see. | 在哪儿 你在哪儿看到的 我想看看 |
[02:39] | Oh, right there! Right there! Right there! | 就在那儿 在那儿 那儿呢 |
[02:40] | It took me a whole year to earn back | 我整整花了一年才赢回 |
[02:41] | the respect and admiration of my family. | 家人的尊重和崇拜 |
[02:43] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[02:44] | But it’s six hours to the screening, | 但还有六小时就要放映了 |
[02:46] | and I have to edit out all those sneezes | 我得把打喷嚏的画面都剪掉 |
[02:48] | without ruining Jay’s speech. | 还不能毁了杰的演讲 |
[02:49] | That means special effects, | 所以得用上特效 |
[02:51] | that means overlapping green screen. | 还得盖上绿屏 |
[02:52] | What am I saying?! It’s impossible! | 我在说什么呢 那是不可能的啊 |
[02:55] | I’m sorry, dad. | 很抱歉 老爸 |
[02:57] | No, you’re right. | 不 你做得对 |
[02:58] | It’s time to stop whining like a little girl | 不能再像个小姑娘一样发牢骚了 |
[03:00] | and man up! | 要爷们儿点 |
[03:02] | Let’s put on our unitards! | 穿上紧身衣 |
[03:06] | And Manny — he’s been missing a lot of kicks lately. | 曼尼 他最近踢丢了很多踢球得分 |
[03:08] | He could cost us a game. | 可能会害我们输掉比赛啊 |
[03:09] | I may have to bench him. | 我可能得把他换下场 |
[03:11] | A coach has to do what’s best for the team. | 教练总得做最有利于队伍的安排 |
[03:13] | Does family loyalty mean nothing to you, Mitchell? | 家族忠诚对你来说一点不重要吗 |
[03:15] | Not to mention I’d be facing the wrath of Jay and Gloria. | 更别说我还得面对愤怒的杰和歌洛莉亚 |
[03:18] | Well, then you should play him. | 那你就让他上场 |
[03:19] | And risk our perfect 3-0 record | 冒着牺牲我们3比0的完美战绩吗 |
[03:23] | in my first year as the varsity football coach, | 这可是我当橄榄球队教练的第一年 |
[03:26] | when this could be a stepping-stone | 本可以成为我进入大学工作 |
[03:27] | to a college job or who knows what else? | 获得事业成功的垫脚石呢 |
[03:29] | You know, it’s basically a cinderella story. | 灰姑娘一般的故事啊 |
[03:31] | Well, at least you have the outfit for it. | 至少你服装是有了 |
[03:32] | Are you gonna help me or not? | 你到底还要不要帮我了 |
[03:34] | I’m sorry. Um…okay. | 不好意思 好吧 |
[03:37] | Well, maybe what you could do is — | 也许你可以… |
[03:38] | You know what I could do… is coach. | 我可以…尽教练之责 |
[03:40] | You know, Manny’s just in a slump. | 曼尼只是处于低潮期 |
[03:42] | You know, he’s lacking confidence. | 他缺乏自信 |
[03:44] | It’s not gonna be easy, but I could pull this off. | 这并不容易 但我可以搞定这事 |
[03:45] | That’s what you said about the Cinderella costume, | 对于灰姑娘的戏服 你也是这样说的 |
[03:47] | and two hours later, we were calling the auto club. | 两小时后我们就给汽车俱乐部打了电话 |
[03:49] | We’re going in the backyard. | 我们要去后院了 |
[03:51] | To identify insects. | 去识别昆虫 |
[03:52] | Oh, I love that. | 我爱死了 |
[03:54] | I did that. | 是我干的 |
[03:56] | Sydney Barrow — like my Lily, a gifted child, | 希德妮·巴洛 跟我家莉莉一样有天赋 |
[03:59] | and, thanks to a little matchmaking, her new friend. | 多亏了我来做媒 她成了莉莉的新朋友 |
[04:03] | Yeah, i-it can be challenging | 帮一个天才儿童 |
[04:05] | finding playmates for an exceptional child. | 找玩伴 是很有挑战性的 |
[04:08] | I don’t mean to brag, | 我无意吹嘘 |
[04:09] | but that’s why I didn’t have any friends. | 但那就是我儿时没有朋友的原因 |
[04:11] | Yeah, Alan, I’m sending Claire to meet with you. | 艾伦 我让克莱尔去见你 |
[04:13] | I got my kid’s game. | 我要去看我儿子的比赛 |
[04:15] | Yeah, he’s the kicker. | 是啊 他是踢球的 |
[04:17] | Could all come down to him. | 可能全靠他得分呢 |
[04:20] | Yeah, take it easy. | 放松点 |
[04:21] | Don’t talk like that. | 别那样说 |
[04:22] | Look. You’re stressing him out. | 瞧 你让他好紧张 |
[04:24] | You’re stressed out? | 你紧张吗 |
[04:25] | A little. | 有点 |
[04:25] | Good! ‘Cause stress is all part of football. | 很好 因为压力是橄榄球的一部分 |
[04:28] | If you’re not throwing up in your mouth, | 如果你没吐在嘴里 |
[04:29] | you’re not doing it right. | 那就不对 |
[04:31] | Ay. Don’t pay attention to Jay, papi. | 别理杰 宝贝 |
[04:33] | You’re gonna be great. | 你会表现出色的 |
[04:34] | You’re my perfect little angel boy. | 你是我完美的小天使 |
[04:36] | There’s still a few hours left before game time. | 几个小时后比赛才开始 |
[04:39] | I think I’ll just go lie down under my bed for a little while. | 我想我还是去床底下躺会儿吧 |
[04:42] | You see what you do to him? | 看见你做的好事了吗 |
[04:44] | He’s fine. Nerves are good. | 他没事 紧张挺好的 |
[04:46] | Just before a playoff game one time, | 有次在季后赛前 |
[04:48] | I pulled out a whole eyebrow. | 我拔下了一整条眉毛 |
[04:52] | Hey, Claire. What’s up? | 克莱尔 怎么了 |
[04:53] | My fever, you orange jackass. | 我发烧了 你个带病的混蛋 |
[04:55] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:56] | So, obviously, you have my cold now. | 显然你传染上了我的感冒 |
[04:57] | Everybody’s first symptom seems to be hate. | 大家的第一症状好像都是憎恨 |
[05:00] | Just pound the liquids, two days in bed. | 多喝点水 在床上躺两天 |
[05:02] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[05:03] | I don’t have two days. | 我可没两天时间 |
[05:04] | As a matter of fact, | 实际上 |
[05:05] | I have to go to a client meeting right now. | 我现在就要去参加客户会议 |
[05:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:08] | Because I have a job and people are counting on me. | 因为我有工作 人们指望着我呢 |
[05:10] | Oh. No. Someone’s counting on you. | 不 是有人指望着你吧 |
[05:13] | This is about you and dad and how you just | 这又是你和爸爸的事儿 你总是 |
[05:15] | love being his toughy-tough little supergirl | 喜欢当他的强悍小超女 |
[05:17] | who never stays home sick, | 从来不请病假待在家 |
[05:19] | won a tennis tournament | 手指断了 |
[05:20] | with a broken finger | 都举不起来了 |
[05:21] | that she couldn’t even hold up. | 还赢得了网球锦标赛冠军 |
[05:22] | I’m holding it up now. | 我现在就举着中指呢 |
[05:24] | Daddy’s approval is not the medicine that you need. | 老爸的肯定是治不好你的 |
[05:26] | Why don’t you just call him and tell him | 你何不直接给他打电话 告诉他 |
[05:28] | that you can’t take the meeting, | 你没法去开会了 |
[05:29] | old toughy-tough-super-tough? | 超级无敌女汉子姐 |
[05:31] | Why are you trying to turn this into a fight? | 你为什么跟我吵起来了 |
[05:33] | I called to yell at you for getting me sick. | 我打电话来是骂你害我生病的 |
[05:35] | Love you. Bye. | 爱你 拜拜 |
[05:36] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[05:38] | Chicken, dog. | 鸡 狗 |
[05:39] | Oh, so close. | 就差那么一点 |
[05:41] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[05:42] | Chicken, chicken. | 鸡 鸡 |
[05:45] | Dog, dog. | 狗 狗 |
[05:47] | Ibex, ibex! | 野山羊 野山羊 |
[05:48] | Oh, look at you go! | 瞧你玩得多好 |
[05:50] | For far too long, | 太久以来 |
[05:51] | Lily’s friends just haven’t challenged her. | 莉莉的朋友们都无法挑战她 |
[05:53] | It’s been this endless procession of paste-eating, | 一直以来她的朋友都是吃胶水 |
[05:56] | toilet-missing shoe-losers. | 尿不进马桶 找不到鞋子的傻孩子 |
[05:58] | But these two together — | 但这俩人一起 |
[05:59] | they raise each other’s game. | 她们提高了对方的水平 |
[06:01] | *How I wonder what you are* | *我想知道你是什么* |
[06:08] | So good, Lily. | 好棒 莉莉 |
[06:09] | I can play, but I don’t really sing. | 我会弹 但我不太会唱 |
[06:11] | That’s okay. Everybody can’t be good at every– | 没关系 没有谁能擅长一切… |
[06:18] | Daddy, where’s my shoe? | 二爸 我的鞋子呢 |
[06:25] | Okay, Manny, take a deep breath. | 曼尼 深呼吸 |
[06:27] | Picture it going through the uprights. | 想象球垂直飞起来 |
[06:29] | Keep it simple — eyes on the ball, shoulders up, | 简单点 看着球 抬起肩膀 |
[06:31] | see your foot hit it, drive through the ball. | 看见你的脚踢到球 把球踢飞 |
[06:33] | Finish at your target! | 完成目标 |
[06:36] | Even simpler this time — | 这次更简单了 |
[06:38] | kick the ball with your foot. | 用你的脚踢球 |
[06:40] | Great contact on that last one. | 上一次接触得不错 |
[06:42] | This time, aim for the ball. | 这次对准球 |
[06:45] | Okay, this time, like you mean it. | 这次认真点 |
[06:47] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[06:49] | Okay, Manny, look… | 曼尼 听着 |
[06:51] | There’s no easy way to tell you this. | 跟你说这话可不容易 |
[06:53] | Hola, Manny! | 好啊 曼尼 |
[06:54] | But, um… I, uh, really like the way | 但我真的很喜欢 |
[06:56] | you’re keeping your uniform clean. | 你的队服保持得这么干净 |
[06:57] | Color-safe bleach, coach. | 用颜色保鲜的漂白剂 教练 |
[06:59] | You’ll be fine during the game. | 比赛时你会没事的 |
[07:00] | Kick it like you kicked sugary drinks last summer. | 拿出你去年暑假戒掉含糖饮料的势头来 |
[07:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:05] | So, I saw the practice. | 我看见训练的情况了 |
[07:06] | Not very good. | 不怎么好 |
[07:07] | I’m so glad you saw that, because — | 我很高兴你看到了 因为 |
[07:09] | He’s getting all the bad kicks | 他是为了在赛前 |
[07:11] | out of the way before the game! | 把所有烂球都踢完了 |
[07:13] | He’s so good! Bravo, Manny! | 他太棒了 好酷 曼尼 |
[07:15] | Go get ’em, coach. | 加油 教练 |
[07:16] | You too. | 你也是 |
[07:25] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[07:25] | I’d already had Cam’s clogged ears, | 我已经染上了小卡的耳塞 |
[07:27] | my dad’s bronchitis, | 我爸的支气管炎 |
[07:28] | and then there it was, right on schedule — | 下一条症状来得太是时候了 |
[07:30] | Gloria’s vertigo. | 歌洛莉亚的眩晕症 |
[07:33] | Even I have my limits. | 我就是铁打的也不行了 |
[07:34] | Call dad. | 打给爸爸 |
[07:36] | Paul Rudd is an American film and television actor. | 保罗·路德是一位美国影视演员 |
[07:39] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[07:41] | Call… dad! | 打给 爸爸 |
[07:43] | Hey, honey. How you doing? | 宝贝女儿 你怎么样了 |
[07:44] | I’m at the hotel, | 我到酒店了 |
[07:45] | and I’m really fighting this cold. | 我真的很努力克服感冒的不适 |
[07:47] | Well, then, that cold doesn’t stand a chance, huh? | 感冒这种小病难不倒你 |
[07:49] | Nothing stops my little supergirl. | 我的小女超人是不可战胜的 |
[07:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:52] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[07:53] | Nothing. I just… | 没什么 我只是 |
[07:55] | I wanted you to know that I’m on this, dad. | 我想告诉你这件事包在我身上 |
[07:58] | I never doubted that, honey. | 我从来不怀疑这一点 |
[07:59] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[08:01] | Where’s the lounge? | 休息厅在哪 |
[08:02] | At the far end. | 最后面 |
[08:03] | Perfect. | 好的 |
[08:04] | I remember your junior year, | 我还记得你大一的时候 |
[08:05] | you played so tough through that tournament. | 你为了那场锦标赛可是拼了命一样 |
[08:08] | What was that? Uh.. .field hockey. | 什么比赛来着 曲棍球吧 |
[08:10] | Rugby. | 橄榄球 |
[08:11] | Right, and, uh, | 对 |
[08:13] | well, you sprained your ankle. | 你还把脚踝扭伤了 |
[08:14] | Could have been a hairline fracture. | 差点就成了骨裂 |
[08:16] | That’s even better. | 那就更棒了 |
[08:17] | But it didn’t stop you. You rolled right through it. | 可你一点事没有 继续紧跟着球跑 |
[08:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:20] | I was a pretty proud papa that day. | 我那天感觉特别自豪 |
[08:22] | Okay, stop! | 好的 够了 |
[08:23] | All right. I’m embarrassing her. | 好吧 我把她说害羞了 |
[08:25] | I’ll see you tonight, honey. | 今晚见 乖女儿 |
[08:27] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:36] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[08:37] | – Hey, Claire. – Hey. | -你好 克莱尔 -你好 |
[08:38] | – It’s been ages. – Yeah. | -好久不见 -就是啊 |
[08:40] | I hope you’re hungry. | 你应该饿了吧 |
[08:41] | I got us a table | 我在楼顶的 |
[08:41] | at the revolving rooftop restaurant. | 旋转餐厅订了张桌子 |
[08:44] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[08:46] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[08:47] | Here I am right before the cake sneeze. | 这里刚好是我对着蛋糕打喷嚏之前 |
[08:51] | It looks like I’m cracking up, right? | 看起来像在大笑 对吧 |
[08:52] | So from here, we’ll jump to a green-screen | 从这里 我们用绿色背景拍摄一幕 |
[08:54] | shot of you laughing, too. | 你也在大笑的样子 |
[08:55] | Then I’ll take that and drop it into | 然后把你剪切到 |
[08:56] | a pre-existing shot of a table full of people. | 一大桌人的图像里面去 |
[08:59] | Easy! | 超简单 |
[09:00] | And we are laughing. | 笑起来吧 |
[09:03] | Bigger. | 再大一点 |
[09:06] | Like when I do Yoda walking into a spider web. | 想象我学尤达走进蜘蛛网的样子 |
[09:09] | Nailed it! | 就是这个 |
[09:10] | If laughter’s the best medicine, | 如果大笑是最好的良药 |
[09:12] | then you’re grape-flavored triaminic. | 那你就是葡萄味的抗过敏贴 |
[09:14] | Okay, now I need some footage of me reacting to Jay’s speech | 接下来要拍摄我听杰演讲时的镜头 |
[09:17] | to replace the champagne sneeze, | 来替换朝香槟打喷嚏这一段 |
[09:18] | and I’ll just drop that into another table full of people. | 然后把这段接到另一张一大桌人的图像里 |
[09:21] | How would I react to Jay’s speech? | 对于杰的演讲 我应该有什么反应 |
[09:23] | Give me “Touched.” | 表现出感动的样子 |
[09:26] | Now sad. | 悲伤 |
[09:28] | Sadder. | 再悲伤点 |
[09:30] | Come on. Dig deep. | 加油 感情再深点 |
[09:31] | Think about me going off to college. | 就想像我要去上大学了 |
[09:35] | Why are you smiling? | 你怎么在笑 |
[09:36] | Uh, I-I didn’t think you’d get in. | 我没想到你能考上 |
[09:39] | I don’t want to waste a Saturday night | 我不想把一个大好的周六晚上 |
[09:41] | Watching some video. | 浪费在看视频上 |
[09:42] | Let’s just stay home and rent a movie. | 我们待在家里租个电影看吧 |
[09:44] | Okay, two things — a movie is a video, | 两件事 电影也是视频 |
[09:46] | and the only reason you don’t want to go to grandpa’s | 还有你不想去外公家就是因为 |
[09:48] | is because you’re avoiding Andy. | 你害怕见到安迪 |
[09:49] | Avoid? I don’t — | 害怕 才不是呢 |
[09:51] | I — | 我 |
[09:52] | I’m not having this conversation. | 我不想谈这个话题 |
[09:54] | Oh, please. You’ve been dodging him since the wedding. | 拜托 你从婚礼那天开始就躲着他 |
[09:56] | You told me to stay away from him. | 是你让我离他远一点的 |
[09:58] | I just meant don’t lead him on | 我只是说除非你真的喜欢他 |
[09:59] | unless you really like him. | 不然别招惹人家 |
[10:01] | Yes, and you were right, | 对 你说得没错 |
[10:03] | so I’ve been keeping my distance to protect him. | 所以为了保护他 我一直跟他保持距离 |
[10:06] | Well, that’s actually really mature of you. | 你这么想还是挺成熟的 |
[10:09] | With great hotness comes great responsibility. | 我长得这么辣 当然得更负责任一点 |
[10:12] | There she is. | 恢复本性了 |
[10:14] | 8:10 | 海豚队:客队 |
[10:18] | If Manny makes this one, we go ahead. | 如果曼尼能踢好这球 我们就领先了 |
[10:20] | Lot of pressure. | 压力很大 |
[10:21] | I’ll bet he’s chewing on his own stomach acid right now. | 我打赌他紧张得胃里泛酸 |
[10:23] | Sorry to be so sentimental. I just miss it. | 有点太多愁善感了 我就是挺怀念的 |
[10:25] | Manny, kick this one hard! | 曼尼 大力踢球 |
[10:31] | That’s my boy! | 不愧是我的孩子 |
[10:33] | Actually, that’s our boy. | 实际上 是我们家孩子 |
[10:36] | Oh, that’s our boy. | 那才是我们家孩子 |
[10:44] | Moment of truth. | 关键时刻 |
[10:45] | If you see even the tiniest problem, point it out. | 看到任何小问题 都请指出来 |
[10:47] | My dad died 25 years ago today. | 我父亲死于25年前的今天 |
[10:53] | That did not land quite the way I’d hoped. | 这跟我想象的场景不太一样 |
[10:56] | Cam, Mitchell… | 小卡 米奇尔 |
[10:58] | May your first marriage be as happy as my second. | 愿你的第一次婚姻和我的第二次一样幸福 |
[11:01] | To the grooms. | 敬新郎们 |
[11:02] | Wait a minute. I take that back. | 等等 我收回 |
[11:03] | Oh, that’s so bad. | 这太糟了 |
[11:04] | To my sons. | 敬我的儿子们 |
[11:06] | Oh. Jay. | 杰 |
[11:14] | O…kay. I have a few notes. | 好吧 我有几点建议 |
[11:16] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[11:17] | We have to show this thing in an hour! | 我们还有一个小时就要放这个视频了 |
[11:18] | You know what you’d tell me? | 你知道换作是你会怎么跟我说吗 |
[11:20] | Show the real video and take your lumps. | 放原来的视频 勇于承担后果 |
[11:22] | I don’t wanna. | 我不想那样 |
[11:22] | That’s what I would say. | 那是我会说的话 |
[11:24] | And then you would tell me, | 然后你会跟我说 |
[11:25] | “You might not want to do it, | 你也许不想那样做 |
[11:26] | “but you have to do what’s right. | 但你必须做正确的事 |
[11:28] | “And that will make you | 那会使你 |
[11:29] | go from patient zero to patient hero.” | 从零号病患变为英雄病患 |
[11:32] | Damn it, I’ve got a point. | 该死 我说得太有道理了 |
[11:34] | How does someone so smart sneeze on so many things? | 这么聪明一个人怎么会打那么多喷嚏呢 |
[11:38] | Finished! | 画完了 |
[11:39] | Let’s see. | 来看看 |
[11:40] | Oh. I’m sorry, but did someone rob an art gallery? | 不好意思 这是有人抢劫了画廊吗 |
[11:43] | Because this is absolutely beau– | 因为这简直太美 |
[11:45] | Done! | 画完了 |
[11:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:48] | We should probably put your names on those | 我们应该在上面写上名字 |
[11:50] | so we can remember whose is whose. | 不然该分不出来谁是谁的了 |
[11:51] | Next activity. | 下一个活动 |
[11:53] | Okay, Lily knows all the capitals. | 莉莉知道所有的首府 |
[11:54] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[11:55] | It’s all right, honey. | 没关系的 宝贝 |
[11:56] | The first is Albany. | 第一个是奥尔巴尼[纽约州首府] |
[11:58] | Then there’s…? | 接下来是 |
[11:59] | Ohh! I thought you meant world capitals. | 我以为你说的是各国的首府 |
[12:02] | Algeria, Algiers. | 阿尔及利亚 阿尔及尔 |
[12:04] | Angola — | 安哥拉 |
[12:05] | Oh. Well, you’re just a little know-it-all, aren’t ya? | 你还真是爱显摆自己有学问啊 |
[12:09] | Oh, my god. I am so sorry. I — oh. | 天哪 非常抱歉 |
[12:11] | Okay. Sydney, forget that I said that, okay, honey? | 好了 希德妮 忘记我说的话吧宝贝 |
[12:13] | I can’t! I have a photographic memory! | 不行 因为我记忆力超群 |
[12:17] | You made my friend cry! | 你把我的朋友搞哭了 |
[12:18] | No, I didn’t mean to — | 不 我不是有意的 |
[12:19] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[12:20] | You did that on purpose! | 你是故意的 |
[12:22] | No, no. I-I don’t think I did. | 不 不 我不是 |
[12:24] | Oh, gosh. And there’s your mother. | 天哪 你妈妈来了 |
[12:26] | Sydney, sweetheart, we got to stop crying, okay? | 希德妮 宝贝 不能再哭了 好吗 |
[12:27] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[12:28] | Oh. Now my watch is caught. | 我的表卡住了 |
[12:29] | All right, little pull. Little pull! | 没事 轻轻拉 轻轻拉 |
[12:31] | It’s fine! It’s fine! | 没事的 没事的 |
[12:32] | Oh, it’s fine. It’s fine. | 没事的 没事的 |
[12:35] | – We had so much fun. – Oh, good. | -我们玩得太开心了 -那就好 |
[12:37] | Sydney, honey, are you crying? | 希德妮 宝贝 你在哭吗 |
[12:39] | He ruined my picture and pulled my hair! | 他把我的画毁了 还拉我头发 |
[12:42] | Just little accidents. | 只是个小意外 |
[12:44] | And he called me a know-it-all! | 他还说我爱显摆学问 |
[12:46] | What kind of a person calls a 6-year-old a know-it-all? | 什么样的人会这样说一个六岁的孩子 |
[12:51] | She’s a year younger than you? | 她还比你小一岁是吗 |
[12:56] | Should I not have come? | 我是不是不该来 |
[12:57] | Oh, is it gonna be weird for Andy? | 安迪会不会觉得很怪 |
[12:59] | I shouldn’t have dressed so cute. | 我不应该穿得这么好看的 |
[13:00] | Hey, switch sweaters with me. | 把毛衣换给我 |
[13:01] | Just be yourself. | 做你自己吧 |
[13:02] | It’s the surest way for him to get over you. | 这样他能最快速度忘掉你 |
[13:05] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[13:07] | – Hey, uncle Cam. – Hey. | -小卡叔叔 -你好 |
[13:09] | Oh, my gosh. I’m so glad you’re here. | 我的天 你来了太好了 |
[13:10] | You got to talk to Lily. | 你得和莉莉谈谈 |
[13:11] | She’s not speaking to me because — | 她不和我讲话了 因为 |
[13:12] | I have bigger problems. | 我有更大的问题 |
[13:13] | I haven’t even told you what mine is yet. | 我还没跟你说我的问题呢 |
[13:15] | I benched Manny. | 我让曼尼坐冷板凳了 |
[13:16] | I’m worried Jay and Gloria are mad at me. | 我担心杰和歌洛莉亚会生我的气 |
[13:18] | – Have they said anything? – No. | -他们说什么了吗 -没有 |
[13:19] | All I’ve gotten from them so far is “Hola” | 我只听到他们对我说了”你好” |
[13:21] | and “That scotch is not for company.” | 还有”这瓶威士忌不分享” |
[13:25] | Oh, my gosh, Phil, is that the wedding video? | 天哪 菲尔 那是婚礼视频吗 |
[13:26] | Oh, we are so excited to see it. | 我们太期待了 |
[13:28] | I’m so excited to show you guys! | 我也很期待给你们看 |
[13:32] | Get in the media closet. Cut every wire. | 快去客厅 把所有电线都剪了 |
[13:33] | Dad, get ahold of yourself. | 爸爸 冷静点 |
[13:34] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:36] | I said, “You’re right”! | 我说了”你说得对” |
[13:37] | Sorry. I already had it loaded up. | 对不起 我手臂已经准备到位了 |
[13:39] | Everybody come to dinner. | 大家都来吃晚饭吧 |
[13:40] | Then we watch the wedding movie. | 然后我们就看婚礼视频 |
[13:42] | Hey, thank you guys so much for hosting. | 谢谢你们的招待 |
[13:43] | And I hope there’s no hard feelings about Manny. | 我希望曼尼的事你们不会有什么想法 |
[13:45] | You’re the coach. You can’t play favorites. | 你是教练 你不能徇私 |
[13:47] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[13:48] | I am so relieved to hear you say that. | 听你这么说我就放心了 |
[13:50] | No, no, no. One of our chairs is broken. | 不 不 我们坏了一把椅子 |
[13:53] | Come. I have a special seat for you. | 来 我为你准备了特殊的位子 |
[13:57] | Mitchell! | 米奇尔 |
[13:59] | She benched me. | 她让我坐冷板凳 |
[14:03] | No! You beat me again! | 不 你又赢了我 |
[14:05] | Well, this is embarrassing for you. | 那你真是太尴尬了 |
[14:06] | Oh. Hey, stranger. | 你好 陌生人 |
[14:08] | I let him win. | 我故意让他赢的 |
[14:10] | How you been? | 你怎么样 |
[14:11] | Oh, good, good. Just busy. | 很好 很好 就是有点忙 |
[14:13] | I figured I’d say hi. It’s been a while. | 我想应该打个招呼 毕竟时间挺长了 |
[14:15] | I know, right? | 是啊 |
[14:16] | I’ve been busy, too, between this little guy | 我也一直在忙着照顾这个小家伙 |
[14:18] | and visiting my family back home. | 还要回去探望家人 |
[14:25] | I’m — I’m really glad you came by. | 我 我真的很高兴你能过来 |
[14:27] | I was afraid things got, like…weird | 之前还担心我们之间会比较尴尬 |
[14:30] | last time we saw each other. | 鉴于上次碰面时候的事 |
[14:31] | Y-yeah, about that — um, I rea– | 是啊 那件事 我真的… |
[14:33] | Oh! I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[14:35] | I am such a goober sometimes. | 有时候我就是个大蠢蛋 |
[14:38] | I was just confused about Beth, | 贝丝让我手足无措 |
[14:40] | and I thought you were sending me some signals, | 我以为你在向我传达某种信号 |
[14:43] | which is so stupid. | 这样想真是太傻了 |
[14:45] | I hope I didn’t, like, creep you out or something. | 希望我的举动没有吓到你 |
[14:48] | You shouldn’t feel stupid. | 你不该这样想自己 |
[14:50] | You know, you were vulnerable, I was at a wedding, | 你当时很脆弱 而我在婚礼上 |
[14:52] | everybody was super-gay, | 所有人都是基佬 |
[14:54] | and nobody was looking at me. | 根本没有人看我一眼 |
[14:56] | I probably did send you a signal. | 也许我确实向你传达了某种信号 |
[14:59] | I’m sorry if I gave you the wrong idea. | 对你造成的困惑我表示歉意 |
[15:02] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用介意 |
[15:03] | I’m just glad we didn’t take it any further. | 很高兴我们没做出更进一步的举动 |
[15:05] | Because clearly, we are wrong for each other. | 很明显 我们两个实在不配 |
[15:08] | Totally. We are way better as friends. | 完全同意 我们还是做朋友比较好 |
[15:10] | Way! | 没错 |
[15:11] | Like, imagine if we kissed or something. | 难以想象我们亲吻会怎么样 |
[15:13] | Ha! That would’ve been a disaster. | 那一定会是场灾难 |
[15:15] | A huge disaster. | 一场大灾难 |
[15:17] | You would’ve been destroyed. | 你会被摧毁的 |
[15:18] | Yeah — what? | 是啊 什么 |
[15:20] | Whoa, Joe. What’s with the snow on the roof? | 乔 你头发怎么都白了 |
[15:22] | You’re aging like a president. | 你看起来老得像个总统 |
[15:26] | Claire texted to start. | 克莱尔发信息让我们先吃 |
[15:27] | She’s going to be a little late. | 她会晚些过来 |
[15:28] | Well, that’s crazy. | 真抓狂 |
[15:29] | We should wait for her | 我们应该等她一起 |
[15:29] | and watch the wedding video some other time. | 不如改天再看婚礼录像吧 |
[15:31] | No, no, no. Let’s eat. | 不用 我们开吃吧 |
[15:32] | I’m not very hungry. | 我不怎么饿 |
[15:34] | I still have the taste of failure in my mouth. | 我嘴里依然残留着失败的味道 |
[15:35] | Sit down. This is a family dinner. | 坐下 这是家庭聚餐 |
[15:37] | We all eat together. | 我们要一起吃 |
[15:38] | Are there potatoes? I smell potatoes. | 你们那有土豆吗 我闻到土豆的味道了 |
[15:41] | Here you go, sweetheart. | 给你的 宝贝儿 |
[15:42] | You eat it. | 我不吃 |
[15:43] | Lily, it wasn’t that bad. | 莉莉 没那么糟 |
[15:44] | You still got my friend’s hair in your watch! | 你手表上还夹着我朋友的头发呢 |
[15:47] | She’s coming back. | 她会回来的 |
[15:49] | What were you thinking with that playdate? | 你脑子进水了吗 |
[15:51] | I was feeling protective. | 我是出于对孩子的保护 |
[15:52] | That girl made Lily feel bad. | 那孩子让莉莉很难堪 |
[15:54] | Or did she make you feel bad? | 也许是让你很难堪吧 |
[15:55] | I didn’t love it. | 我的确不喜欢 |
[15:56] | That happens with all first-time parents. | 新手父母通常都会这样的 |
[15:57] | We think our kids are the best or the smartest. | 总认为自己的孩子是最聪明的 |
[15:59] | For the longest time, that’s how we felt about Haley. | 曾经很长时间 我们也那样看待海莉 |
[16:01] | “The longest time”? Really? | “很长时间” 真的吗 |
[16:03] | You can’t force your kids | 你不能迫使孩子 |
[16:04] | to live up to your unreal expectations. | 一直活在你不切实际的期待当中 |
[16:06] | They’re not perfect, but you love them anyway. | 他们并不完美 但你依然爱他们 |
[16:08] | Also applies to adults — probably more so. | 对大人一样适用 也许更应该如此 |
[16:10] | That is what I’m doing, isn’t it? | 我就是这样的 是不是 |
[16:12] | Jay does it all the time with Manny’s football. | 杰在曼尼踢球这件事上一贯如此 |
[16:15] | Look at him — he’s so upset of disappointing him | 你们看他 因为担心让杰失望 |
[16:18] | that he won’t eat today. | 今天连饭都不想吃了 |
[16:19] | Let’s keep in mind what’s important here — | 我们不要跑题好不好 |
[16:20] | We’re mad at Cam. | 我们在生小卡的气 |
[16:21] | You have always been like this. | 你一向如此 |
[16:23] | You put so much pressure into your kids | 你给儿女们太大压力 |
[16:26] | that they fall into pieces. | 最后导致他们崩溃 |
[16:27] | I never put more pressure on my kids than they can handle. | 我从没给过他们无法承受的压力 |
[16:32] | Oh, don’t be mad, dad. | 别生气 爸 |
[16:34] | I’m sorry. I tried. I really — I tried. | 对不起 我尽力了 真的尽力了 |
[16:41] | Knock, knock. Me again. | 咚咚咚 又是我 |
[16:42] | Hey, you. | 好啊 |
[16:43] | Hey. So, uh, quick follow-up. | 让我快速跟进一下 |
[16:45] | Um, when you said I would be destroyed if we had kissed, | 你刚才说如果我们亲吻我会被摧毁 |
[16:49] | what exactly did you mean by that? | 那到底是什么意思 |
[16:51] | Oh, gosh. | 天哪 |
[16:52] | I guess that is confusing, huh? | 让你很困惑是吧 |
[16:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:54] | I just meant that you would’ve been emotionally ruined. | 我的意思是你会被我迷得神魂颠倒 |
[16:56] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:57] | Yeah. I don’t understand it myself, | 是的 我也不明白自己怎么会这样 |
[16:59] | but there’s a lot of heat coming off of this. | 但我就是有这种魅力 |
[17:02] | Girls do not get over this guy. | 女孩都无法抗拒我这样的男孩 |
[17:05] | I’m not calling myself a drug, but — | 不敢说自己是毒品 不过 |
[17:07] | I’m sorry. Hasn’t Beth broken up with you, like, 10 times? | 不好意思 贝丝不是甩了你十几次吗 |
[17:10] | She’s dying to get back with me, though. | 可她依然迫切地想跟我复合 |
[17:12] | I wouldn’t say it’s withdrawal, but — | 可能就跟戒毒的感觉差不多 |
[17:13] | For the record, guys don’t get over me, okay? | 告诉你吧 我才是让男孩念念不忘的 |
[17:16] | At last count, I have three stalkers. | 最新数据 我有三个追求者 |
[17:18] | One of them has my face spray-painted on his van. | 其中一个甚至把我的样子喷刷在他的车上 |
[17:21] | I had to stand there forever while he did it! | 他画的时候我就得一直杵在那 |
[17:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:26] | I didn’t mean to imply that if we kissed, | 我的意思并不是如果我们亲吻 |
[17:28] | it wouldn’t affect me. | 我就不会迷上你 |
[17:30] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[17:32] | You are so pretty and so out of my league. | 你那么漂亮 我根本配不上你 |
[17:36] | It would’ve… rocked my world. | 那会颠覆我的整个世界 |
[17:38] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[17:40] | It just would’ve hit you harder. That’s all. | 只是会更让你疯狂 就是这样 |
[17:42] | Mr. Pritchett! Your bath awaits! | 普里契特先生 你该洗澡了 |
[17:45] | Are you prepared for a bum-scrubbing today, sir? | 今天要搓搓小屁股 准备好了吗 |
[17:50] | Ohhh, no. | 哦不 |
[17:52] | I said something wrong, didn’t I? | 我说错话了 是不是 |
[17:55] | No. | 没有 |
[17:56] | No, I’m just being stupid. | 不 是我在犯傻 |
[17:59] | The point is is that, you know, we’re good, right? | 重点是 我们的关系未受影响 对吧 |
[18:02] | You betcha. | 那当然了 |
[18:04] | Aw, come on. Don’t be so formal. | 来吧 别这么一本正经的 |
[18:06] | Come here, you. | 来吧 小子 |
[18:13] | I promised this little dude a bubble beard. | 我答应要带这个小家伙去洗泡泡浴的 |
[18:16] | Come here. | 来抱抱 |
[18:18] | Don’t be a stranger, okay? | 别就此成了陌生人 好吗 |
[18:23] | Honey, be a little selfish here. | 亲爱的 稍微自私一点吧 |
[18:25] | You are not up for watching this video. | 你现在的健康状况完全看不了这视频啊 |
[18:28] | Why were you even out of the house like this? | 你都这样了为什么还要出门啊 |
[18:29] | Because I’m your toughy-tough supergirl. | 因为我是个强悍的女汉子 |
[18:32] | Yes, you are, but that’s no reason to risk you– | 是没错 但也没必要因此拿… |
[18:34] | Away from the food! | 离食物远一点 |
[18:35] | Can we catch this again? | 我们能下次再举行吗 |
[18:37] | This is exactly what you do! | 你就是经常做这种事 |
[18:39] | To his own daughter. | 对他的亲生女儿也如此 |
[18:40] | Kind of puts me benching Manny in perspective. | 所以你们要正确看待我让曼尼坐冷板凳这事 |
[18:42] | Also, is there a sauce going around or… | 对了 你们那边有酱汁吗… |
[18:44] | Cam, you were right to bench me. | 小卡 你让我坐冷板凳是对的 |
[18:46] | I stunk out there. | 我踢得太烂了 |
[18:48] | Vindicated! | 沉冤洗清了 |
[18:49] | But not because of Jay. | 但那不是因为杰 |
[18:50] | It’s you, mom. | 是因为你 妈 |
[18:51] | What?! | 什么 |
[18:52] | Tensions are running high. | 现场火药味儿太浓 |
[18:53] | I think we should all go home. | 我觉得我们都该回家避难 |
[18:54] | I’ve never worried about disappointing Jay. | 我从来不会担心让杰失望 |
[18:56] | He knows I’m terrible at sports. | 他知道我体育很差劲 |
[18:57] | Said it from day 1. | 我第一天就说了 |
[18:58] | Only thing coordinated about this kid was his outfits. | 这孩子身上唯一协调的部分就是他的衣服 |
[19:01] | The way you call me your perfect little angel boy and stuff, | 你老叫我完美的小天使什么的 |
[19:04] | I just feel like I’m letting you down. | 我总觉得我会让你失望 |
[19:07] | Ay, Manny, I’m so sorry. | 曼尼 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:09] | You could never let me down, | 你永远不会让我失望的 |
[19:10] | because you’re my per– | 因为你是我的完美… |
[19:13] | You’re okay. | 你挺好的 |
[19:13] | I cued up the wedding video. | 我把婚礼视频插进播放机了 |
[19:15] | All by yourself? | 是你独立完成的吗 |
[19:16] | Let’s watch it. What do you say? | 我们一起去看吧 你们觉得怎么样 |
[19:18] | – Okay. – Let’s go. | -好啊 -我们走 |
[19:19] | I’m nervous. | 我好紧张 |
[19:20] | – Is this- is this a good time? – Yes. | -现在这种时候合适吗 -当然 |
[19:21] | It feels like — o-okay. | 感觉…那好吧 |
[19:24] | Let’s go now. Come on. | 我们现在就去看吧 快点 |
[19:25] | F-full disclosure — | 我先坦白交代 |
[19:26] | Everybody may not look their best in this video. | 视频中的大家可能看上去并不是太好 |
[19:28] | It’s good. | 好得很 |
[19:29] | It’s about time we all start seeing ourselves as who we really are, | 我们就该看清真实的自我 |
[19:32] | not who we’re trying to be | 而不是我们努力想成为的那种人 |
[19:34] | – or who other people want us to be. – Right. | -或别人期待我们成为的那种人 -对 |
[19:36] | See, now, that is a very complicated machine. | 我想说下 那是台非常复杂的机器 |
[19:38] | She is a genius. | 她是个小天才 |
[19:39] | Not a good start. | 你这头开的就不对 |
[19:40] | Hit it, Lily. | 放吧 莉莉 |
[19:42] | This is gonna be good for you. | 这会对你有好处的 |
[19:43] | I don’t like you right now. | 我这会儿可不喜欢你 |
[19:44] | 米奇&小卡 结婚庆典 | |
[19:45] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[19:47] | Is that -is that my dancing? | 那是 那是我在跳舞吗 |
[19:48] | Is that what I look like? | 我竟然是那个样子的吗 |
[19:50] | No, no. Okay, that’s really funny. | 别 好吧 那可真搞笑啊 |
[19:52] | Fast forward. Come on. | 快进 快点 |
[19:56] | That’s actually really sweet, Cam. | 那真的好甜蜜 小卡 |
[19:58] | Is that my crying face? | 那是我的哭泣脸吗 |
[20:00] | Oh, it’s hideous! Why hasn’t anyone told me?! | 真的好丑啊 怎么从来没人告诉过我啊 |
[20:02] | Oh, god, I’m doing it right now, aren’t I? | 天啊 我现在又是这副表情了 对吧 |
[20:04] | Give me that. | 把遥控器给我 |
[20:06] | Congratulations, Mitch and Cam! | 恭喜啊 米奇和小卡 |
[20:10] | Look at me in that dress! | 瞧瞧我穿那条裙子的样子 |
[20:12] | I look gorgeous! | 我看上去美翻了 |
[20:13] | Give me rewind! | 我要倒回去再看一遍 |
[20:15] | Mom, look at you holding on to that bar. | 妈 瞧瞧你倚靠着那个吧台的样子 |
[20:17] | You had vertigo there, too. | 你那时候也患了眩晕症呢 |
[20:18] | Yeah, I sure did. | 是啊 没错 |
[20:19] | You know, we don’t have to linger on that. | 我们没必要老看这一段的 |
[20:21] | Oh, mom! | 哎呀妈 |
[20:22] | Hey, everybody. I want to say something. | 大家好 我有几句话想说 |
[20:25] | All that sweat. What the hell?! | 一身汗 搞毛啊 |
[20:28] | I look like I had shamu in a headlock! | 我看上去像是刚跟鲸鱼紧密搂抱过 |
[20:30] | I think I’m gonna throw up. | 我觉得我要吐了 |
[20:31] | Yeah, you and me both. I’m disgusting! | 是啊 我也是 我太令人恶心了 |
[20:33] | No, no, no, no, no. It’s Haley’s nausea. Oh, god! | 不不不 是海莉的恶心病 天啊 |
[20:36] | I’m gonna keep it short. | 我就长话短说吧 |
[20:36] | Yeah, you will. | 是啊 务必这样 |
[20:38] | 120 people in that room, | 那个屋子里有120位宾客 |
[20:39] | and no one told me to put my arm down! | 却没人提醒我要把胳膊放下来 |
[20:41] | I have an idea, actually. | 我有个好主意 |
[20:43] | Why don’t I re-edit the video | 不如让我重新剪辑这个视频 |
[20:44] | And cut out the embarrassing parts? | 把那些尴尬的部分都剪掉吧 |
[20:45] | Is that a problem? | 那麻烦吗 |
[20:46] | Not at all! | 一点都不麻烦 |
[20:47] | – That’s great! – Done! | -那太好了 -轻松搞定 |
[20:48] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[20:52] | I know you sneezed on the cake. | 我知道你对着蛋糕打喷嚏了 |
[20:55] | No one likes a know-it-all! | 没人喜欢无所不知的小孩 |
[21:04] | Mitchell. | 米奇尔 |
[21:06] | Come to bed. | 快上床来啊 |
[21:07] | Aren’t you ever gonna sleep? | 你不打算睡觉了吗 |
[21:09] | No. No, I don’t think I’am. | 不 我觉得我睡不着了 |
[21:28] | Mitchell. | 米奇尔 |