时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Not so bad. | 不错嘛 |
[00:05] | Better than look from outside. | 比外面看起来好 |
[00:07] | Drop the cool girl acts. It’s perfect. | 别装酷了闺女 多完美的房间 |
[00:10] | So, it turns out our house has mold — | 我们家房子里居然有霉菌 |
[00:12] | Which is not a reflection on this excellent homemaker. | 并不说明这位优秀主妇持家无方 |
[00:15] | Anyway, we have to vacate the house | 不管怎样 在清除霉菌期间 |
[00:17] | while it’s being treated. | 我们得搬出来 |
[00:17] | I got us the last room at a hotel nearby. | 我订到了附近一间旅馆的最后一间房 |
[00:20] | I was a little concerned about | 五个人共享一间房 |
[00:21] | the five of us sharing a room. | 让我有点担心 |
[00:23] | But for one night? I don’t know, could be fun. | 不过就一个晚上 没准会很有意思呢 |
[00:27] | – Watch it! – Look out! | -看着点 -小心点 |
[00:28] | Haley, I need the wi-fi corner. Get down. | 海莉 我需要有无线网的角落 下来 |
[00:30] | Ugh, I need instagram | 我需要instagram |
[00:31] | to know there’s still beauty in the world! | 来知道这世界还是美好的 |
[00:34] | Luke, you’ll set off the dogs! | 卢克 你会把狗吵醒的 |
[00:37] | Look what I got from the vending machine | 瞧瞧我从大厅的自动贩卖机 |
[00:39] | in the lobby — a Charleston Chew. | 买到一条查尔斯顿咀嚼糖 |
[00:40] | Remember these? | 还记得这个吗 |
[00:41] | Can someone please tell the Nigerian family | 有谁能叫那家尼日利亚人 |
[00:43] | to shut their dogs up?! | 让他们的狗闭嘴吗 |
[00:45] | Check it out! According to this wrapper, | 看这个 根据包装所说 |
[00:46] | we can win tickets to the 2005 all-star game! | 我们有机会赢取2005年全明星的门票 |
[00:49] | I think I’m most excited about the night. | 我最期待晚上的时光 |
[00:51] | – It’s gonna be like camping. – Yeah. | -会像露营一样的 -是啊 |
[00:53] | Okay, does anybody else need to use the bathroom? | 还有人要用洗手间吗 |
[00:55] | No. | 不用了 |
[00:56] | Great. Oh, finally. | 太好了 终于能躺下了 |
[00:59] | I forgot my night guard. | 我忘带牙套了 |
[01:01] | Sorry, Mom. | 不好意思 妈 |
[01:02] | What am I thinking? This isn’t my book. | 我在想什么 这不是我的书 |
[01:04] | Great — now that we talked about it, | 很好 既然都说到了 |
[01:06] | I need to use the bathroom again. | 我还是再去一次洗手间吧 |
[01:07] | What is the point of a last call… | 问你们最后一遍的意义是什么 |
[01:09] | Coming through! | 我要过来了 |
[01:10] | if you guys are just gonna do whatever – | 如果你们还是随心所欲 |
[01:11] | Someone else sleep in the tub tonight. Like Haley. | 今晚换人睡浴缸吧 比如海莉 |
[01:15] | Okay, now that we’re all here, can we just — | 好了 大家都躺下了 能不能 |
[01:20] | No! | 不是吧 |
[01:21] | It’s that stupid train. | 该死的火车又来了 |
[01:22] | It’s gonna wake up those stupid dogs. | 要把那条该死的狗吵醒了 |
[01:23] | They’re gonna start their stupid barking and — | 它们又要叫个没完没了 |
[01:29] | They didn’t hear it. | 它们没听到 |
[01:30] | Quiet, everybody. No “Good nights.” | 安静 所有人 不要说晚安了 |
[01:51] | Son of a gun. Ray Chapman just died. | 该死 雷·查普曼去世了 |
[01:54] | I know! | 就是啊 |
[01:55] | He used to give me the best bonings. | 他以前总给我留最好的骨头 |
[01:57] | You’re thinking of our butcher — Ray Eastman. | 你想的是我们的供肉商吧 雷·伊士曼 |
[01:59] | I hope. | 希望是 |
[02:01] | No, Chapman was a navy buddy. | 查普曼是我的一个海军朋友 |
[02:02] | I always meant to write to him. | 我一直想给他写信 |
[02:04] | Oh, Jay, that’s so sad. | 杰 这太让人难过了 |
[02:05] | I hated his guts. | 我恨死他了 |
[02:06] | It’s like they say — you cannot put these things off. | 就像人家说的 做事不能总是拖延 |
[02:11] | Thanks god Manny’s here. | 谢天谢地 曼尼回来了 |
[02:12] | I always get so nervous | 每次他跟那个 |
[02:14] | when he goes out with that older boy, Sam. | 大点的男孩萨姆一起出去 我都很紧张 |
[02:16] | I guess I could try texting the widow. | 我觉得我可以给他的寡妇发个信息 |
[02:18] | They always stay in the driveway like that. | 他们每次都那样停在门前 |
[02:20] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[02:22] | Jay, go look. | 杰 去看看 |
[02:23] | Gloria, can’t you do it? | 歌洛莉亚 你不能去吗 |
[02:24] | No, I can’t do it because you know | 不 我不能去 |
[02:26] | that he always say that I am nosey. | 因为他总说我管得太多了 |
[02:29] | And Manny’s been acting very suspicious lately | 曼尼最近的举止很可疑 |
[02:31] | I think that that older boy’s a bad influence on him. | 我觉得是那个男孩的坏影响 |
[02:35] | Can you see? | 你能看到吗 |
[02:36] | Looks like he’s driving a Mustang. | 看上去他开了一部野马 |
[02:38] | Pretty sweet one, too. | 车不错 |
[02:40] | – What the hell? – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[02:42] | They’re kissing. | 他们在亲嘴 |
[02:43] | Sam’s a girl. | 萨姆是个女孩 |
[02:45] | That gives a bigger reaction? | 这反倒让你更吃惊吗 |
[02:46] | Manny has a girlfriend, and he has not told me? | 曼尼有女朋友了 他却没告诉我 |
[02:49] | Here he comes, | 他来了 |
[02:49] | and let’s not ambush him with a bunch of questions. | 先别急着拿问题轰炸他 |
[02:51] | No. He’s probably gonna want to play this pretty cool. | 不 他也许会想表现得酷一点 |
[02:58] | Oh, hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[02:59] | Well, heading up. | 我上去了 |
[03:00] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[03:02] | How was your night? | 晚上玩得怎么样 |
[03:04] | Oh, you know, just teens being teens. | 你知道的 年轻人的那些 |
[03:06] | Anyway, big game tomorrow. Night. | 不管怎样 明天有大比赛 晚安 |
[03:10] | Manny’s first girlfriend is a senior with a Mustang. | 曼尼的初恋女友是个开野马的高三女生 |
[03:13] | I’d have put my money on a sophomore with a mustache. | 我还想赌是个有小胡子的大二生呢 |
[03:18] | You’ve been sawing | 你锯那块鸡排 |
[03:18] | at that chicken fried steak for 10 minutes. | 已经锯了十分钟了 |
[03:20] | Just order something else. | 叫点别的吃吧 |
[03:21] | Mitchell, it’s game day. | 米奇尔 今天有比赛 |
[03:22] | I can’t. It’s my lucky meal. | 我不能吃别的 这是我的幸运餐 |
[03:23] | Oh, God. Here we go. | 天啊 管它呢 |
[03:27] | Well, that’s attractive. | 真是太有吸引力了 |
[03:28] | You look like a puppy with a slipper. | 你看起来像只啃拖鞋的狗狗 |
[03:30] | Under my leadership, the varsity football team | 在我的领导下 学校的橄榄球队 |
[03:32] | is now 5-0 — new school record, very exciting. | 已经创造了5胜0负的令人兴奋的新纪录 |
[03:35] | Cam, I can smell your hat from over here. | 小卡 我在这里都能闻到你帽子的臭味 |
[03:36] | Can I please just pop it in the laundry? | 我能把它拿去洗了吗 |
[03:38] | And wash the luck off? I’ve worn it to every game. | 把幸运洗掉吗 我带着它去所有的比赛 |
[03:40] | See, he knows nothing about sports. | 他对体育一点都不了解 |
[03:42] | That’s why I’ve given him a pass. | 所以我这回不难为他 |
[03:43] | He doesn’t have to go to games. | 他不需要去看比赛 |
[03:45] | Although — I-I do — I hear it’s fun. | 但是 我会去的 听说很精彩 |
[03:47] | Three hours on a splintery plank | 在破木板上坐三个小时 |
[03:48] | with parents squealing with delight | 旁边都是看到自家小孩弄残别人孩子 |
[03:50] | as their children maim each other. | 就发出兴奋尖叫的家长 |
[03:52] | He’d know if he came. The seats are aluminum now. | 他来了就知道了 现在凳子都是铝制的 |
[03:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:55] | Some pie on the house, coach. | 老板请你吃馅饼 教练 |
[03:56] | Oh, and that couple over there picked up your tab. | 还有 那边那对夫妻帮你买了单 |
[03:58] | Oh! Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:59] | At least I’m getting some perks out of all this craziness | 至少我还能从这场疯狂里得到点补贴 |
[04:02] | and — nope, they just covered your part. | 不 他们只付了你那份 |
[04:06] | Lot of pool out there. | 游泳池就在外面 |
[04:08] | How about some Marco Polo? | 要不要玩马可波罗游戏 |
[04:09] | Nah. | 不要 |
[04:10] | Just like the old days, huh? | 像旧时一样在水中嬉戏 |
[04:12] | No. | 不 |
[04:13] | Not it! | 不行 |
[04:14] | Dad! Really! | 老爸 真要这样吗 |
[04:15] | Bunch of complainers out here, huh? | 好一群爱抱怨的人啊 |
[04:17] | Honey, I’m gonna go for a run, | 亲爱的 我出去跑会儿步 |
[04:19] | – and then maybe after we go for a swim. – Okay. | -过会儿说不定能一起游个泳 -好的 |
[04:25] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[04:26] | It’s a body spray called Sex Grenade. | 一种香体喷雾 叫”性感炸弹” |
[04:28] | One of the divorced dads in the hotel recommended it. | 旅馆里一个离婚男人推荐的 |
[04:30] | That smell is driving me crazy. | 这味道能把人搞疯 |
[04:32] | Then it’s working. | 说明起作用了 |
[04:35] | What the hell? It’s stuck. | 什么情况 卡住了 |
[04:41] | Get away from us! | 离我们远点 |
[04:42] | There’s nowhere else to go! | 没地方躲了 |
[04:43] | I can’t breathe! | 我喘不过气来了 |
[04:45] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[04:50] | There’s an actual maid service at this hotel?! | 这旅馆居然还有清洁服务吗 |
[04:53] | Dad, no! | 老爸 不要 |
[04:57] | It’s empty. | 喷光了 |
[04:59] | We’re okay, guys. | 没事了 |
[05:01] | I’m gonna toss this. | 我去把这个丢掉 |
[05:06] | When something like that happens, | 发生了这种事情 |
[05:08] | it makes you think, huh? | 真是令人深思 |
[05:09] | – Luke! – Seriously?! | -卢克 -开什么玩笑 |
[05:13] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[05:15] | Nope. | 我不是 |
[05:16] | I mean, what am I doing? | 我是说 我干什么呢 |
[05:17] | I am totally at the wrong room. | 我居然走错房间了 |
[05:18] | – Are you? – I’m sorry, Phil. | -真的吗 -对不起 菲尔 |
[05:20] | It’s not what it looks like. | 事情不是你想的那样 |
[05:22] | Rumpled bed, wine… | 皱了的床 红酒… |
[05:24] | bra. | 胸罩 |
[05:26] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[05:29] | You’ve been sleeping by yourself. | 你一个人睡觉了 |
[05:32] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[05:32] | I am so sorry. I just couldn’t take it anymore, | 对不起 我实在是受不了了 |
[05:34] | and I needed a place where — What is that smell? | 我需要一个地方 这是什么味道 |
[05:37] | Betrayal. | 背叛的味道 |
[05:43] | Family meeting in the living room. | 在客厅举行家庭议会 |
[05:44] | – Aren’t we already in — – In the living room! | -我们不是已经 -快到客厅 |
[05:48] | There’s no easy way to say this. | 真不知道该怎么把这话说出口 |
[05:50] | Your mother’s leaving us. | 你们母亲要离开我们了 |
[05:51] | She’s found another room that makes her happy. | 她找到了另一个可以让她快乐的房间 |
[05:53] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[05:55] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[05:55] | Okay, look, I needed a little space, | 听着 我需要一些空间 |
[05:57] | and there was a room that opened up down the hall — | 而正好那边有一个房间空出来了 |
[05:59] | Then one thing led to another. | 然后就一发不可收拾了 |
[06:01] | Spare us, Claire. | 你走吧 克莱尔 |
[06:03] | So, wait. Mom’s staying in that other room? | 慢着 老妈在别的房间睡觉吗 |
[06:05] | You can visit her on the weekends. | 你可以在周末拜访她 |
[06:06] | Aren’t we here for just one more day? | 我们不是再待一天就可以了吗 |
[06:09] | I knew you’d be the one to lash out. | 我就知道你会最先发火 |
[06:10] | If Mom is staying in an empty room, | 如果老妈要住在空房间 |
[06:13] | why can’t some of us stay with her? | 我们何不让几个人过去跟她住 |
[06:15] | You happy, Claire? | 你高兴了吧 克莱尔 |
[06:16] | You’re breaking up the family. | 你拆散了整个家庭 |
[06:17] | No, guys, your father is right. | 不 孩子们 爸爸说得对 |
[06:19] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[06:20] | I should go back to my room | 我还是回我的房间 |
[06:21] | and just think about what I’ve done. | 好好反省我的过错吧 |
[06:23] | Come on. We hate it here. | 别这样 我们恨死这里了 |
[06:25] | I cannot look at that red hair | 我多一秒都不想 |
[06:26] | in the shower drain one more second. | 再瞧见浴室排水槽里的红发了 |
[06:28] | Look around here, people. None of us have red hair. | 睁大眼睛瞧瞧 我们几个没人是红头发 |
[06:30] | Okay, one of you has to go with your mom, | 好吧 你们其中一人得跟妈妈走 |
[06:32] | so we’ll do this the democratic way. | 我们用民主的方法来决定 |
[06:34] | Whoever pulls the short crust — | 谁抽到了最短的披萨边 |
[06:35] | – Come on, Dad. – No, I don’t want to do that. | -别呀 老爸 -我不想抽签 |
[06:37] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[06:39] | You all want to go, then go. | 如果你们都想走 就走吧 |
[06:40] | Turn your back on your father, | 背叛自己的亲生父亲 |
[06:41] | just spare me | 不需要你们 |
[06:42] | – the empty apologies and the crocodile… -Okay. | -虚情假意的道歉和鳄鱼… -好 |
[06:44] | – Finally. – tears. | -终于可以走了 -…泪 |
[06:45] | I call “No bathtub.” | 我不睡浴缸 |
[06:48] | Another good-luck gift basket, Daddy. | 又是个好运礼物篮 大爸 |
[06:51] | Oh, they just let 7-year-olds sign for these. Okay. | 他们居然让七岁小孩签收 |
[06:53] | How nice! | 不错呀 |
[06:55] | Let’s see what we’ve got here. | 来看看里面有什么 |
[06:57] | Eggplant jelly? | 茄子果冻 |
[06:58] | What do they send if they | 难以想象他们不喜欢你的话 |
[06:59] | don’t like you? | 会送什么鬼东西 |
[07:01] | “Go coach, go Dolphins!” | 教练加油 海豚队加油 |
[07:04] | I don’t know. It seems a little “Go” heavy. | 看上去”加油”加得有点过 |
[07:06] | Pink salt? | 粉红盐 |
[07:07] | What is wrong with people? | 人们现在都是什么毛病 |
[07:08] | Okay, I got to skedaddle. | 我得赶紧走了 |
[07:10] | I’ll see you guys after the big game. | 比赛结束后再见 |
[07:12] | All right, then. | 好的 再见 |
[07:13] | – And we’re waiting because… – Forgot my keys. | -这还没完 因为 -忘拿钥匙了 |
[07:16] | Yes, you did. Right over there. | 是的 在那里 |
[07:18] | – Every time. – Yes, every time. | -每次都要这样 -是的 每一次 |
[07:20] | I forgot them on the day of our first win, | 我们第一次赢球那天我就忘拿了 |
[07:23] | and it’s worked ever since. | 这招屡试不爽 |
[07:24] | Now scooch to the left. | 往左边挪一下 |
[07:25] | I’m not letting you do the coffee-table thing again. | 我不能让你再搞那个咖啡桌的把戏了 |
[07:27] | Mitchell, superstitions are a big part of sports. | 米奇尔 迷信是体育的重要组成部分 |
[07:30] | And witchcraft and cults and voodoo, but — | 同样也是巫术和邪教以及巫毒术的一部分 |
[07:32] | Hey, look, you know what? | 听我说 你知道吗 |
[07:34] | I’m not asking you to like football, | 我没逼你喜欢橄榄球 |
[07:35] | but I like football. | 可我喜欢橄榄球 |
[07:38] | Football was everything to me growing up. | 在我的成长过程中 橄榄球是我的一切 |
[07:40] | I was just a big, gay farm kid | 我原来只是个农场胖基佬 |
[07:41] | until I joined the football team and I finally fit in. | 可当我加入橄榄球队以后我终于被接受了 |
[07:45] | Now, I don’t expect you to like it. | 我不期望你会喜欢 |
[07:47] | I don’t expect you to come to the games. | 我不期望你会来看比赛 |
[07:49] | But I do expect you to be 5% less condescending. | 但我期望你能表现得不那么傲慢 |
[07:54] | Now scooch. | 给我让开 |
[07:59] | Go, Dolphins! | 加油 海豚队 |
[08:02] | It’s too much — the car keys, the coffee table, | 太过头了 车钥匙 咖啡桌 |
[08:04] | your roller skate on the front porch. | 你放在正门口的滑板 |
[08:07] | I-is there any chocolate in any of these? | 这里面有巧克力吗 |
[08:09] | You’ll have to scrape it off this sun-dried tomato. | 你得从这罐番茄干上刮下来 |
[08:12] | I suppose on some level, | 我觉得某种意义上 |
[08:14] | it’s possible that he might have a point. | 他说的可能有道理 |
[08:16] | I hate sports. I do. | 我不喜欢体育 真的 |
[08:17] | But if you had my dad and my upbringing… | 可如果你是我爸用他的教育方式带大的 |
[08:20] | I mean, have you ever been picked last for a team, Lily? | 你有玩游戏最后才被选的经历吗 莉莉 |
[08:23] | Well, at gym the other day, these mean girls — | 那天在体育馆 那些坏女孩… |
[08:25] | I mean, you have no idea, Lily, the bullying and the teasing. | 你肯定没体会过 成天被欺负和嘲笑 |
[08:28] | They put me in the ball bag. | 她们把我放到了球袋里 |
[08:29] | If I am a little dismissive, | 如果我真的表现得很傲慢 |
[08:31] | it’s only because of my harrowing backstory. | 只是因为我悲惨的身世 |
[08:33] | They said if I told, they would kill you and daddy. | 她们说我敢告诉别人就杀了你和大爸 |
[08:36] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[08:38] | I’ve — I’ve been making this all about myself. | 我一直在考虑自己 |
[08:39] | I haven’t even been thinking about Cam. | 一点都没为小卡着想 |
[08:43] | This is crazy. | 这都什么事啊 |
[08:43] | Yes, this is crazy. | 就是 都什么事啊 |
[08:45] | Who cares if I like football? | 谁关心我爱不爱橄榄球啊 |
[08:47] | Daddy likes football, | 大爸喜欢 |
[08:48] | and I like daddy, so — I need to tell him. | 我爱大爸 所以 我要告诉他 |
[08:51] | I need to tell him I’m gonna be more supportive, | 告诉他我会更支持他 |
[08:53] | and I need to — oh, honey, are you calling him for me? | 还要 亲爱的 你在帮我打给他吗 |
[08:56] | Yes, I have a complaint. | 对 我要投诉 |
[08:58] | Can I please talk to Harry or David? | 我想找哈利或戴维 |
[09:03] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[09:04] | I believe you’re referring to my bold new scent — | 你说的应该是我奔放的新香水吧 |
[09:06] | “Sex gre-nod.” | “性感炸弹” |
[09:07] | Is that for Sam, your friend that is a girl, | 是不是为萨姆喷的 那个名字 |
[09:09] | but has the name of a boy? | 像男生的女生朋友 |
[09:12] | I knew you were spying on me last night. | 我知道你昨晚在偷看我 |
[09:14] | Yes, I have a girlfriend. | 对 我有女朋友了 |
[09:15] | Let me save you some snooping. | 我就直说了 省得你去打听 |
[09:16] | She’s smart. She’s pretty. She’s a senior. | 她聪明 漂亮 读高三 |
[09:19] | She’s our high school’s “It” Girl, | 是我们学校的交际花 |
[09:21] | and “It” Dumped the captain of the basketball team for me. | 此花为了我甩了篮球队长 |
[09:23] | So, you’re only 15, and you go out with the senior. | 你才十五岁 就跟高三的约会了 |
[09:26] | Are you sure you want to play that game? | 你真想来这套吗 |
[09:28] | Are you? | 你想吗 |
[09:30] | I just want to — | 我只是想 |
[09:30] | Mom, you’re butting in. | 妈 你管太多了 |
[09:31] | I just want to meet her. | 我只想见见她 |
[09:33] | Oh, absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[09:35] | It’s way too early. | 还太早 |
[09:36] | Promise me you’ll stay out of this until I’m ready. | 能不能保证在我准备好之前都别过问这事 |
[09:39] | That’s as close as you’re gonna get to a “Yes.” | 这是最接近”好”的答案了 |
[09:41] | Okay, I got to go get ready. | 好了 我要去收拾了 |
[09:42] | Sam’s gonna pick me up for a bite before the game. | 萨姆会来接我 在赛前吃点东西 |
[09:46] | Jay, I don’t like this. | 杰 我不喜欢 |
[09:47] | Eh, it’s not my favorite exit of his, | 虽然不是我最喜欢的退场方式 |
[09:49] | but it beats the dramatic stage bow. | 不过比鞠躬谢幕好多了 |
[09:50] | No, that girl is too advanced for him. | 不是说这个 那女生比他成熟太多了 |
[09:53] | I don’t want her to force him | 我不希望她强迫曼尼 |
[09:54] | to do anything that he doesn’t want to. | 做他不想做的事 |
[09:56] | I think he’ll be okay with whatever she wants to do. | 我倒觉得不论那女孩想做什么他都能应付 |
[10:00] | Okay, you go because I cannot butt in. | 你快去 我不能插手 |
[10:02] | Maybe you can talk to her. | 你可以去跟她说 |
[10:03] | Maybe you can put the fear of God into her! | 吓唬她一下 把她镇住 |
[10:05] | What, bust her windshield? | 怎样 砸碎她的挡风玻璃 |
[10:06] | Break her pinkie? | 扭断小指吗 |
[10:07] | I go disconnect the security camera. | 我这就去把监控关了 |
[10:13] | Nice ride. | 车不错啊 |
[10:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:15] | You know, Manny’s not really used to… | 其实 曼尼并不习惯 |
[10:18] | fast cars. | 坐快车 |
[10:20] | And I don’t know what your intentions are | 我不知道你开着这辆野马 |
[10:21] | with this Mustang, but, um, | 到底想干什么 不过 |
[10:24] | I suggest you take things nice and slow. | 我建议你凡事都要慢慢来 |
[10:28] | We clear? | 明白了吗 |
[10:28] | Um, sounds like you really want me to drive slow. | 听起来你是想让我开慢点 |
[10:31] | No, uh, what I think I’m saying is, | 不是 我想说的是 |
[10:35] | hands can do things. | 用手就好了 |
[10:36] | No, uh, hang on. | 不对 等下 |
[10:38] | Young people have urges, which is only natural. | 年轻人有欲望很正常 |
[10:42] | I also have urges. | 我也有 |
[10:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:44] | I mean, the point is, you’re 18. | 我是说 你够十八岁了 |
[10:46] | And I have my eye on you. | 我盯着你呢[看上你了] |
[10:47] | Jay, what are you doing? | 杰 你在干什么 |
[10:49] | Go inside. | 回屋去 |
[10:51] | No means no! | 说了不插手的 |
[10:53] | Run! | 冲 |
[10:55] | Score! | 得分 |
[10:57] | Win! | 赢了 |
[10:58] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[10:59] | And with 4 minutes left in the second quarter… | 第二节只剩四分钟 |
[11:01] | …that’s Dolphins — 27… | 海豚队27分 |
[11:03] | …Badgers — nothing. | 獾队 零分 |
[11:04] | All right! What a game! | 漂亮 打得真精彩 |
[11:07] | Our guys were playing like | 我们的队员就像是 |
[11:08] | they come from a much poorer neighborhood. | 穷人家孩子在和富二代们打比赛似的 |
[11:10] | You don’t think it’s funny | 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[11:11] | that we haven’t seen that girl, Sam, | 都没见到那女生 萨姆 |
[11:12] | the one named for a boy? | 取个男生名的那个 |
[11:14] | I mean, it’s a big game. | 这比赛这么重要 |
[11:15] | If she was really his girlfriend, she — | 她如果真是曼尼的女朋友 就该 |
[11:16] | Gloria, be realistic. | 歌洛莉亚 现实点吧 |
[11:18] | What do you want, | 你想她怎样 |
[11:18] | her standing in the first row | 站在第一排 |
[11:20] | with a sign saying “Go, Manny”? | 举个写着”曼尼加油”的牌子吗 |
[11:22] | – I’m just saying that… – ‘Cause that’s what she’s doing. | -我只是说 -她就是这么做的 |
[11:25] | That’s her? | 那是她吗 |
[11:26] | She’s pretty. | 还挺漂亮的嘛 |
[11:30] | She made that sign for him? | 那牌子是她做的吗 |
[11:31] | I told you, she’s a great girl. | 跟你说了她是个不错的女孩 |
[11:32] | And look — she used glitter, | 你看 她还用了荧光粉 |
[11:34] | for god’s sakes. | 真有一套 |
[11:35] | Jay, I think that she really likes him. Look. | 杰 我觉得她真的很喜欢曼尼 看 |
[11:38] | She looks at him the same way that I look at him. | 她望着曼尼的眼神跟我看曼尼的眼神一样 |
[11:40] | So sweet. | 好甜蜜 |
[11:41] | And in her case, healthy. | 但她有这种眼神是正常的 |
[11:44] | Go, Dolphins! | 加油 海豚队 |
[11:46] | We’re really giving our fans | 今晚我们队球迷的门票钱 |
[11:47] | their money’s worth tonight, boys. | 花得真值 孩子们 |
[11:51] | He came. | 他来了 |
[11:53] | He’s at the 30, at the 20, | 他跑到了30码线 20码 |
[11:55] | the 10, and he’s in for a touchdown. | 10码 入禁区了 触地得分 |
[11:57] | – Badgers score. – What?! | -獾队得分 -什么 |
[12:00] | We haven’t let anyone run back a kick all year. | 我们一整年都没被人那样反击过 |
[12:02] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[12:12] | Run! Tackle! | 快跑 拦截 |
[12:14] | Try! | 给我上 |
[12:17] | Touchdown, Badgers. | 獾队触地得分 |
[12:18] | What’s going on, coach? | 到底怎么回事 教练 |
[12:20] | All of a sudden, everyone’s just off. | 大家忽然都不在状态 |
[12:21] | Yep. | 对 |
[12:22] | At least Mitchell finally made it to a game. | 不过米奇尔终于来看比赛了 |
[12:24] | Yep. | 对 |
[12:28] | Focus, defense. | 注意力集中 防守的 |
[12:29] | They got two players hurting us. | 他们队有两个人防着我们 |
[12:31] | It’s not that much to keep track of! | 两个人有那么难防吗 |
[12:34] | Shoot. Mustard. | 该死 忘放芥末酱了 |
[12:42] | I couldn’t tell Manny because it would kill him, | 我不能告诉曼尼 他会难过死的 |
[12:44] | and I couldn’t tell Gloria | 也不能告诉歌洛莉亚 |
[12:45] | because she would kill me. | 她气急了我会死的 |
[12:47] | Hell of a way to ruin a nice hot dog. | 好好的热狗就这么给毁了 |
[12:50] | End of the third quarter, and we’re all tied up. | 第三节结束 双方打成平手 |
[12:52] | Coach Tucker! | 塔克教练 |
[12:54] | Okay, hey, everybody, grab a cup of water. | 大家都过来喝点水 |
[12:56] | Maybe you could hold on to those, huh? | 水杯你们还能拿得住吧 |
[12:57] | How exciting is this, huh? | 多精彩啊 |
[13:00] | Oh, you dropped your little clipboard. | 你的记事版掉了 |
[13:01] | I thought you had a work dinner tonight. | 我以为你今晚有应酬 |
[13:02] | I did, but I blew them off. | 是的 不过我推掉了 |
[13:03] | I’d rather be here supporting the team. | 我更想到这来支持你的球队 |
[13:05] | You better go, Dolphins! | 加油 海豚队 |
[13:06] | Yeah, love that, but, you know, the game’s almost over. | 是啊 真好 不过比赛快结束了 |
[13:08] | You might want to beat traffic, so… | 要是不想赶上堵车的话 就… |
[13:09] | I thought you’d be happy that I was here. | 我以为我来观赛你会高兴 |
[13:11] | Why do I feel like you’re trying to get rid of me? | 可我怎么觉得你急着想摆脱我 |
[13:12] | I have no idea. It’s not because you’re a jinx. | 我也不知道 我没说你是扫把星 |
[13:14] | A jinx? Do you think I’m a jinx? | 扫把星 你认为我是扫把星吗 |
[13:16] | No! No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不不不 |
[13:18] | This all can’t be on you. | 这不会都是你的错 |
[13:19] | I’m hearing a lot of things | 可我觉得听起来 |
[13:20] | that sound like the opposite of what you’re — | 跟你嘴上说的刚好相反 |
[13:21] | Hey, coach! We need a play. | 教练 我们需要你部署战略 |
[13:24] | And Malcolm just got stung by a bee. | 还有马尔科姆刚刚被蜜蜂蜇了 |
[13:25] | I got to go. A bee?! | 我得走了 怎么会有蜜蜂 |
[13:26] | Okay, get some baking soda. | 快去弄点小苏打来 |
[13:31] | Hey, do you guys know where the bar is? | 你们知道酒吧在哪吗 |
[13:33] | You’re here, my friend. | 这里就是 老兄 |
[13:34] | What are you in the mood for? | 想来点什么 |
[13:35] | Well, I’d like my wife and kids back, | 我想让妻子和孩子们回来 |
[13:37] | but I’d take a chardonnay. | 但先来杯夏敦埃酒好了 |
[13:38] | Ah, I thought you had that look about you. | 看你表情就知道没什么好事 |
[13:41] | I’m Lester. This is Carl. | 我是莱斯特 这位是卡尔 |
[13:43] | – Hey, Carl. – Hey. | -你好 卡尔 -你好 |
[13:44] | I know it hurts now, but, uh, | 我知道你现在很伤心 不过 |
[13:46] | being a man-about-town, | 作一个花花公子 |
[13:47] | on your own, has its perks. | 独来独往 将会有意外的惊喜 |
[13:50] | This is on me. | 这杯算我请你的 |
[13:51] | Ah. So, who left who? | 谁离开谁的 |
[13:54] | She did. | 她离开我的 |
[13:55] | She said she needed some space, | 她说需要空间 |
[13:57] | got her own place, and took the kids. | 自己找了间房 把孩子们带走了 |
[13:59] | Chin up, my friend. | 别灰心 老兄 |
[14:01] | Adventure awaits. | 更多的精彩在等待着你 |
[14:02] | Carl, could you swipe me? | 卡尔 能帮我刷一下卡吗 |
[14:03] | Nacho machine ate my card. | 玉米片机把我的卡吞了 |
[14:06] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[14:07] | Hey, Ayoola. This is my neighbor here. | 你好 阿尤拉 这是我的邻居 |
[14:09] | – Pool? – Oh, no, thanks. | -去泳池吗 -不去了 谢谢 |
[14:10] | – I don’t think I’d be much fun right now. – Okay. | -现在没有那个心情 -好吧 |
[14:13] | Phil, buddy, | 菲尔 老兄 |
[14:15] | you get an offer like that, you got to jump on it, | 接到这样的邀请 就应该赶紧上啊 |
[14:17] | even if it’s just a one-time thing. | 就算只是一夜风流也好 |
[14:18] | I don’t know — she’s nice, her kids seem great, | 我不知道 她人不错 孩子也挺可爱 |
[14:20] | but I don’t even speak her language. | 但我都不会说她的语言 |
[14:22] | Who said anything about speaking? | 谁让你跟她说话了 |
[14:25] | I think you guys have got the wrong idea. | 我想你们俩误会了 |
[14:26] | My wife’s getting back tomorrow. | 我妻子明天会回来的 |
[14:28] | Oh, of course she is, champ. | 她当然会回来 小冠军 |
[14:31] | Uh, I’m just saying, life is short, | 我只是想说 生命苦短 |
[14:33] | and why deny yourself a little innocent fun? | 找点无伤大雅的乐子又有何妨 |
[14:36] | Your wife certainly hasn’t. | 你妻子她就没顾忌那么多 |
[14:38] | I’m not sure I’m up for it. | 我觉得自己还没准备好 |
[14:39] | Okay, but don’t wait too long to start living life, Phil. | 好吧 但不要让好生活等太久 菲尔 |
[14:45] | Thanks, guys. | 多谢 伙计们 |
[14:48] | You know when you don’t think about | 知道吗 当你不去想 |
[14:49] | who was in there before you, | 在你之前谁曾进过这里 |
[14:50] | a hotel bath can be really quite relaxing. | 在旅馆浴缸泡澡其实很让人放松 |
[14:53] | Do you know if Alex got my text? | 艾丽克斯收到我的信息了吗 |
[14:55] | Your swipe-card wine. | 给你刷卡买的酒 |
[14:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:59] | Hey, so, I was talking | 刚才我在大厅里 |
[14:59] | to those sad guys that are in the lobby, | 跟那几个苦闷男人聊天 |
[15:01] | and they said the hotel’s been half-empty all week. | 他们说旅馆这周半数房间都空着 |
[15:03] | Half-full, honey. | 是半数房间住满了 宝贝儿 |
[15:03] | Be positive for once in your life. | 生活中要保持乐观的态度 |
[15:05] | Okay, not quite the point I was making. | 好的 但这不是我想表达的意思 |
[15:07] | I want to hear your point, but right now, | 我很想听你表达你的意思 不过现在 |
[15:08] | this magic juice is gonna help mama | 这杯神奇的果汁会让妈妈 |
[15:10] | turn that bathtub into a swim-up bar. | 在浴缸里体验池滨酒吧的乐趣 |
[15:12] | I’m just saying we could have been | 我要说的是 我们从一开始就可以 |
[15:13] | – in two hotel rooms this entire time. – Okay. | -开两间房分开住 -好吧 |
[15:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:16] | So, dad put us through hell for nothing? | 你是说爸爸让我们无缘无故遭了这么多罪 |
[15:18] | Do you guys hear that? | 你们听见了吗 |
[15:20] | The sound of my hero falling off his pedestal? | 我的英雄从圣坛上掉下的声音吗 |
[15:22] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[15:23] | The sound of your hero | 你的英雄在泳池 |
[15:24] | playing with the Nigerians in the pool. | 和那些尼日利亚人嬉戏的声音 |
[15:28] | Okay, so, when I say “Marco” — | 好了 当我说”马可”时 |
[15:31] | – Hi, Marco. – No, no, I’m Phil. | -你好 马可 -不不 我是菲尔 |
[15:33] | I’m gonna say “Marco” and then — | 我要说的是”马可” 然后 |
[15:34] | Hi, Phil. | 你好 菲尔 |
[15:35] | Let’s take it from the top. | 我们重新再来 |
[15:37] | I’m gonna close my eyes. | 我要闭上我的眼睛 |
[15:38] | No, no, not — not you, Ayoola. | 不不不 不是你 阿尤拉 |
[15:39] | You keep your eyes open. | 你睁着眼睛就好 |
[15:41] | – Can you open… – Marco! | -你能睁开… -马可 |
[15:42] | No, uh, Iyapo, can you stay in the pool? | 不 易亚卜 不要离开泳池 |
[15:44] | – That way, when I say “Marco” – Hi, Marco. | -这样当我说”马可” -你好马可 |
[15:46] | Come on. | 天哪 |
[15:47] | He has a room to himself, and that’s what he’s doing? | 整个房间都是他的 他却在干这个吗 |
[15:49] | How surprised should we be? | 我们应该感到惊讶吗 |
[15:50] | I mean, he’s basically a hyperactive toddler | 他基本上就是个极度活跃的小孩子 |
[15:52] | that just wants to play all the time. | 整天都想着玩儿 |
[15:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:54] | Although it’s really more about | 但其实他真正想要的 |
[15:56] | wanting to spend time with us. | 是和我们在一起 |
[15:58] | It’s kind of all dad ever wants. | 这基本上是爸爸的全部心愿 |
[16:00] | That’s true. | 你说得对 |
[16:01] | He’s, like, obsessed with us. | 他就好像 总喜欢缠着我们 |
[16:04] | Do you think he lied about the hotel being booked | 你们觉得他骗我们旅馆客满了 |
[16:06] | just so we’d all have to spend time together? | 是为了能和我们待在一起吗 |
[16:08] | And we totally ditched him. | 可我们却抛弃了他 |
[16:10] | Even after he jumped on that sex grenade for us. | 他甚至为了我们扑到那瓶性感炸弹香水上 |
[16:16] | Butterfingers. I spilled my wine in the tub. | 手太滑了 酒撒到浴缸里了 |
[16:19] | Would you mind, sweetie? | 能再给我来一杯吗 宝贝儿 |
[16:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:24] | Only 6 seconds left. | 还剩6秒钟 |
[16:25] | The dolphins still down by 3. | 海豚队还落后三分 |
[16:27] | 40 short yards, 6 long seconds. | 短短40码 长长的6秒 |
[16:29] | We’ve got this. | 我们可以的 |
[16:30] | On three, “Go, dolphins.” | 数到三一起来”加油 海豚” |
[16:31] | Two, three go, dolphins! | 二三 加油 海豚 |
[16:33] | All right, Manny, this is a real hail mary. | 好了 曼尼 只求上天保佑了 |
[16:36] | Win or lose, I still have a hot girlfriend. | 无论输赢 我依然有个漂亮女友 |
[16:38] | Dolphins come to the line. | 海豚队来到场边 |
[16:41] | There’s the snap. | 断球了 |
[16:42] | Tommy Park back to pass. | 汤米·帕克回传 |
[16:43] | – He looks downfield. – Hit it. | -他看到前场 -快传 |
[16:44] | – Hit it! Hit it! – He’s got a receiver. | -快传快传 -传给了接球手 |
[16:46] | Touchdown, dolphins! | 海豚队触地得分 |
[16:48] | We won! Mitchell, we won! | 我们赢了 米奇尔 我们赢了 |
[16:53] | Oh, no! | 不要 |
[16:57] | – Hello? – Mitchell, we won! | -喂 -米奇尔 我们赢了 |
[16:59] | And I looked back, and you weren’t there! | 我回头看 你不在了 |
[17:01] | Please don’t be mad at me. | 请别生我的气 |
[17:02] | I’m on the fence. | 我在栅栏上[持观望态度] |
[17:03] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[17:04] | I feel stupid for making you think this was all your fault. | 我真傻 让你感觉这一切是你的错 |
[17:08] | No! I’m on the fence. | 不 我在栅栏上 |
[17:11] | Look to your right. | 看你右边 |
[17:18] | I was trying to leave, | 我想离开 |
[17:19] | and then I got stuck on this fence With — | 结果被卡住了 |
[17:21] | my — my pant leg is — | 我的裤腿 |
[17:22] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[17:23] | We both know you’re not a good climber. | 我们都知道你不擅长攀爬 |
[17:24] | Well, I know that. | 我知道 |
[17:25] | There’s a parking lot right over there. | 那边就有停车场 |
[17:27] | I’m parked over here. | 我把车停这里了 |
[17:28] | Sit right — sit right — sit right there. | 稳住 稳住 |
[17:30] | Sit right there. | 稳住了 |
[17:31] | – Okay, okay, put me down. – Two, three. | -好了 放我下来 -二 三 |
[17:33] | You don’t have to throw me. | 你不用把我扔出去吧 |
[17:35] | Look, I — I get why you don’t want me here. | 我明白你为什么不想让我来这里 |
[17:37] | I-I know there’s no such thing as bad luck, | 我知道不存在什么噩运 |
[17:39] | But there — there is bad energy, | 但是存在负能量 |
[17:41] | And I bring a lot of that to your whole sports world. | 我给你的体育世界带去了不少负能量 |
[17:44] | And that’s — that’s because of my own history with it | 那是因为我和体育有段纠结的过去 |
[17:47] | and you deserve better. | 我应该做得更好才对 |
[17:48] | I couldn’t do better. You know what? | 你已经最好了 知道吗 |
[17:50] | Why can’t we look at sports like one of those friends | 咱们何不把体育看作是朋友当中 |
[17:53] | that one of us likes and the other doesn’t? | 你们二人一个喜欢一个讨厌的那种 |
[17:56] | Sports can be like your mom. | 体育就像你妈妈 |
[17:58] | You know, actually, I-I didn’t hate this. | 其实吧 我不讨厌这个 |
[18:01] | – Oh, shut up. – No, I didn’t. | -少来了 -不 我不讨厌 |
[18:02] | I-I was kind of getting into the whole football culture. | 我有些领略到橄榄球文化了 |
[18:05] | There is an elegance that this has — | 其中有种高雅 |
[18:07] | No! | 不 |
[18:09] | No! This is vicuna! | 不 这可是骆马毛的 |
[18:11] | You neanderthals! | 你们这些原始人 |
[18:16] | Great game, champ. | 精彩的比赛 冠军 |
[18:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:20] | Yeah, just a little tired. | 只是有些累了 |
[18:21] | It was a big day. Good night. | 今天很累 晚安 |
[18:23] | Night, kid. | 晚安 孩子 |
[18:25] | Hey, wait a second. | 稍等 |
[18:27] | Your team just won six straight. | 你们队刚刚连赢六场 |
[18:29] | Let’s celebrate with a little scotch. | 咱们用威士忌来庆祝下 |
[18:31] | You’re old enough for your first sip. | 你已经大到可以抿第一口了 |
[18:33] | She dumped me, Jay. | 她甩了我 杰 |
[18:34] | Okay, we’re gonna do this. | 咱们来说说 |
[18:36] | She was just using me to make her old boyfriend jealous. | 她只是利用我让她年长的男友嫉妒 |
[18:39] | Now they’re back together. | 现在他们复合了 |
[18:41] | Don’t tell mom, okay? | 不要告诉妈妈 好吗 |
[18:42] | I had a sense she didn’t like Sam. | 我感觉到她不喜欢萨姆 |
[18:44] | Really? She didn’t say anything. | 是吗 她什么也没说 |
[18:47] | My first girlfriend. | 我的初恋女友 |
[18:48] | She was perfect. | 她好完美 |
[18:49] | Eh, a little wide in the can. | 屁股有点大 |
[18:51] | – Jay. – I’m sorry. Just… | -杰 -对不起 |
[18:52] | You ask me, you’re lucky. | 要我说 你很幸运 |
[18:54] | She dumped me by text | 她发短信甩我的 |
[18:55] | while making out with her old boyfriend. | 当时还在和她年长的男友热吻 |
[18:57] | I broke down crying. My charcoal ran like mascara. | 我崩溃哭泣 炭笔条花得跟睫毛膏一样 |
[19:01] | I had to be comforted by the other team’s mascot. | 来得靠另一队的吉利物安慰我来着 |
[19:04] | – Lucky? – Think about it. | -这是幸运吗 -好好想想 |
[19:06] | How many guys your age would kill | 你这个年纪有多少男生 |
[19:08] | to be used by a girl like Sam? | 愿意付出一切让萨姆利用 |
[19:10] | She picked you. | 她选了你 |
[19:11] | She used you. | 她利用了你 |
[19:13] | I was a body, Jay. | 我就是个泄欲工具 杰 |
[19:14] | Come on. If she had picked an average guy, | 拜托 如果她选了个普通男生 |
[19:18] | that boyfriend never would have got jealous. | 那个男友根本不会嫉妒 |
[19:20] | She had to pick a guy on his level. | 她得选一个和那个男友一个水平的 |
[19:23] | Yeah. Maybe. | 是 可能吧 |
[19:25] | Oh, I’m not gonna lie to you. | 我不会骗你 |
[19:26] | It sucks, and sometimes | 这很糟糕 有时候糟糕的感觉 |
[19:28] | it’s got to suck for a while. | 还会持续一阵子 |
[19:31] | I just wish I could say some magic words | 我真希望我可以说出什么咒语 |
[19:32] | or give you a hug — make it all go away. | 或是拥抱你 就让这感觉烟消云散 |
[19:49] | Can I still have a sip of that scotch like you said? | 你说我可以抿一口威士忌 还算话吗 |
[19:58] | Okay, I just opened a bottle, | 我刚开了一瓶 |
[20:00] | A beautiful 18-year-old, | 18年[岁]陈酿 |
[20:01] | full-bodied. | 味道醇厚[身材好] |
[20:02] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[20:03] | Okay. Okay. | 好啦 好啦 |
[20:37] | Marco! | 马可 |
[20:40] | Marco! | 马可 |
[20:43] | Polo? | 波罗 |
[20:43] | Marco! | 马可 |
[20:48] | Marco! | 马可 |
[20:50] | Polo! Polo! Polo! | 波罗 波罗 波罗 |
[20:57] | Who rings the bell in the middle of the night? | 大半夜的谁会按门铃啊 |
[20:59] | It is the creepiest thing. | 真令人毛骨悚然 |
[21:00] | I’m sure it’s just, I don’t know, | 我不知道 我肯定只是 |
[21:01] | Some guy’s car broke down and he wants to use our phone. | 某人车坏了 想借我家电话 |
[21:04] | Have you ever seen a movie? | 你没看过恐怖片吗 |
[21:05] | Okay, do you remember how sad I was | 你还记得你们离开旅馆房间时 |
[21:08] | when you guys left the hotel room? | 我有多伤心吗 |
[21:10] | Phil, what is on the other side of that door? | 菲尔 门外是什么人 |
[21:12] | – Hi, Marco. – Hey, guys. | -你好 马可 -各位好 |
[21:14] | It’s possible they misunderstood me | 我说”你们应该来我家玩” |
[21:15] | when I said, “You guys should stop by.” | 他们有可能误会了 |
[21:17] | Yeah, “You guys should stop by.” | 你们应该来我家玩 |
[21:21] | Marco! | 马可 |
[21:23] | All right. | 这下可好 |
[21:26] | What is happening?! | 什么情况 |