时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I just love that we’re here. | 真庆幸我们来了 |
[00:03] | Is there anything more important than clean water | 有什么比发展中国家获得清洁水资源 |
[00:04] | in developing countries? | 更重要的吗 |
[00:05] | Or a clean glass in this one? | 或者比一个干净的高脚杯更重要 |
[00:08] | It that Anne Gibbs, the lady from Channel 12 News? | 是安妮·吉布斯 12频道的新闻女主播 |
[00:11] | Oh, my God! It’s Anne Gibbs! Oh, I love her! | 天呐 那是安妮·吉布斯 我超爱她 |
[00:13] | That reaction would’ve | 那要是安妮·海瑟薇 |
[00:14] | been big if it was Anne Hathaway. | 这反应也太夸张了 |
[00:15] | Oh, she is hiding quite a figure behind that desk. | 她坐在主播台后完全看不出身材这么好呢 |
[00:18] | Okay, what’s going on with you and Anne Gibbs? | 你跟安妮·吉布斯什么情况 |
[00:19] | Come on. We gotta go say hi to her. | 来吧 去跟她打个招呼 |
[00:20] | Okay, we’re doing this. | 好吧 走吧 |
[00:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉打扰 |
[00:26] | I am such a fan. | 我是你的粉丝 |
[00:27] | I was so moved by that story you did | 你做的那个驼背体操运动员的报道 |
[00:28] | about the gymnast with the hump. | 让我非常感动 |
[00:29] | – You wanna hear something crazy? – Yeah. | -你知道不可思议的是什么吗 -什么 |
[00:31] | He just got a scholarship to Notre Dame. | 他刚获得了圣母大学的奖学金 |
[00:32] | No! Oh, my gosh! | 不是吧 天呐 |
[00:35] | You probably get this all the time, | 你可能经常听说这些事 |
[00:36] | but I have a story for you. | 但我也想跟你说个故事 |
[00:38] | I represent some homeless people | 我代表一些无家可归的人士 |
[00:39] | in a case against a corporation that pays them slave wages. | 起诉一家剥削员工薪金的公司 |
[00:43] | – Interesting. – Yes. | -有意思 -是啊 |
[00:43] | How long has this been going on? | 这事有多长时间了 |
[00:44] | Since 2012. | 从2012年开始的 |
[00:46] | We’re just trying to shine a light | 我们想让社会知道 |
[00:47] | on how awful they’re being. | 他们的处境有多糟 |
[00:48] | Truly awful. | 非常糟糕 |
[00:49] | Are you working on this, too? | 你也在做这个吗 |
[00:50] | Oh, gosh. No, no. | 没有没有 |
[00:51] | I’m just this one’s husband. | 我是他的老公 |
[00:52] | I’m a high school football coach. | 我是高中橄榄球队教练 |
[00:53] | Cameron Tucker. | 我叫卡梅隆·塔克 |
[00:54] | Yes. Oh, god. I’m so embarrassed. | 没错 老天 我好傻 |
[00:55] | Mitchell Pritchett. How are you? | 我叫米奇尔·普里契特 你好吗 |
[00:57] | – Really? – So — | -真的吗 -那么 |
[00:57] | You are an openly gay high school football coach? | 你是个出柜的高中橄榄球教练吗 |
[01:00] | I know, I know. You hear “football coach,” | 我懂我懂 你一听到橄榄球教练 |
[01:02] | and you expect to meet somebody | 就以为我会是 |
[01:04] | that screams John Wayne. | 像约翰·韦恩那样的硬汉吧[大喊”约翰·韦恩”] |
[01:05] | Meanwhile, the only time I’ve screamed the duke | 但其实我唯一一次大喊”公爵”[约翰·韦恩的绰号] |
[01:07] | is when we argue over who’s the cutest on “Downton Abbey.” | 是那次我们争论《唐顿庄园》里谁最帅 |
[01:11] | Poor Mitchell. He’s had to hear that a hundred times. | 可怜的米奇尔 他听我喊了一百遍 |
[01:13] | I have. I have. | 没错 没错 |
[01:14] | So these homeless people are making a dollar an hour — | 那些流浪人员的时薪只有一美元 |
[01:15] | Are there a lot of openly gay coaches? | 现在出柜的橄榄球教练多吗 |
[01:18] | Oh, if the adult film industry’s to be believed, | 如果成人电影可信 |
[01:20] | there all are. | 那就到处都是 |
[01:23] | It’s in, you know, | 这样做 |
[01:23] | clear violations Of the federal fair labor standards act — | 明显违反了《联邦公平劳动标准法案》 |
[01:25] | Has anyone ever approached you for a news segment? | 有人联系你做新闻报道吗 |
[01:29] | On me?! Oh, my Gosh. No. I don’t… | 报道我吗 老天 没有 我觉得 |
[01:31] | I don’t think I’m interesting enough | 我觉得我的故事不足以做成 |
[01:32] | to do a news segment on. | 一篇有意思的新闻报道 |
[01:33] | I mean, what would a reporter even say about me? | 记者要拿我说什么啊 |
[01:35] | That I’m a high school football coach | 说我是个拥有不败战绩 |
[01:38] | with an undefeated record who’s tackling stereotypes? | 勇于打破陈规的高中橄榄球教练吗 |
[01:41] | That on my team, prejudice is considered out of bounds? | 说我带的队禁止偏见 |
[01:44] | That we’re blitzing bigotry, kicking intolerance, | 说我们突破偏执 摒弃狭隘 |
[01:46] | – and beating… – metaphors to death? | -坚持不懈地… -使用比喻 |
[02:03] | You guys wanna see something really cool? | 你们想看点超酷的东西吗 |
[02:05] | Is it behind that old boat? | 藏在那艘古老的船后面了吗 |
[02:06] | This is one of the most famous warships of all time. | 这是有史以来最著名的战舰之一 |
[02:08] | The “U.S.S. Constitution.” | 宪法号 |
[02:10] | Stayed in active duty 84 years. | 服役84年 |
[02:13] | No enemy managed to board her. | 没有任何敌人成功登上这艘战舰 |
[02:15] | 10 seconds, she’s already bored me. | 才10秒 这船已经让我觉得无聊了 |
[02:18] | That’s your Spanish tutor. | 你的西语老师来了 |
[02:20] | I’m gonna say it one more time. | 我要再说一次 |
[02:21] | I really think French will be a better fit for me. | 我真的觉得法语更适合我 |
[02:23] | Your name is | 你的名字叫 |
[02:24] | Manuel Alberto Javier Alejandro Delgado. | 曼尼尔·阿尔伯特·哈维尔·亚历杭德罗·迪尔加多 |
[02:26] | How is French a better fit for you? | 法语怎么会更适合你 |
[02:28] | Okay, I’m pretty sure | 我敢肯定 |
[02:28] | you threw in a name I’ve never heard before. | 你又加了个我从没听过的中间名 |
[02:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:33] | AH, AH! En Espagnol, por favor. | 请说西语哦 |
[02:35] | Okay, let’s take it down a nacho. | 行了 别要求这么高 |
[02:37] | Hola, Diego! | 你好啊 迪亚高 |
[02:41] | You must be Mr. Pritchett. | 您一定是普里契特先生吧 |
[02:42] | Jay. And I’m just glad you’re here. | 叫我杰吧 很高兴你能来 |
[02:44] | Gloria tried to tutor Manny. | 歌洛莉亚试图教曼尼学西语 |
[02:45] | There was less yelling in “The Miracle Worker.” | 《海伦·凯勒》那部电影里都没那么多叫喊场面 |
[02:47] | Because he wasn’t even trying. | 因为他连学都不学 |
[02:49] | I’m sorry, but Spanish | 抱歉 但对我来说 |
[02:51] | just doesn’t seem natural to me. | 西语听起来不太自然 |
[02:53] | I don’t like the way it hits my ear. | 我不喜欢西语的发音方式 |
[02:54] | What could be more natural than your mother’s tongue in your ear? | 有什么能比你的母语听起来更自然的 |
[02:58] | Do you happen to know a good English tutor? | 你认不认识什么不错的英语老师 |
[03:02] | Hey, honey! | 亲爱的 |
[03:04] | Still studying for that test? | 还在准备考试吗 |
[03:05] | I can’t. I have to study. | 不行 我要学习 |
[03:07] | What time did you get to bed? | 你几点睡的 |
[03:08] | Sure thing. | 当然了 |
[03:12] | Claire, I think something’s up with Alex. | 克莱尔 我觉得艾丽克斯不太对劲 |
[03:15] | I don’t know. Some kind of chicken. | 不知道 某种鸡 |
[03:16] | Why is no one listening to me? | 为什么没人听我说 |
[03:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[03:20] | I don’t think she’s getting enough sleep. | 我觉得她睡眠不足 |
[03:22] | Look at her. She’s like a human roomba. | 你看她 简直像个自动吸尘器 |
[03:26] | Alex will be fine. | 艾丽克斯没事 |
[03:28] | This is our real problem. | 这才是大问题 |
[03:29] | When I left for work this morning, | 我今早去上班的时候 |
[03:31] | she was sitting on the couch, flipping through magazines. | 她就坐在沙发上翻杂志 |
[03:33] | She’s 20. She’s finding herself. | 她20岁了 她在寻找自我 |
[03:34] | How hard can it be? She hasn’t moved. | 那有多难啊 她连动都没动 |
[03:36] | Well, what were you doing at 20? | 那你20岁的时候在干什么 |
[03:38] | Me? | 我吗 |
[03:39] | I was getting a 4.0 in college. | 我大学绩点4.0 |
[03:41] | I was working 25 hours a week. | 我每周工作25小时 |
[03:43] | I was volunteering at a suicide hotline. | 我在一个自杀热线当志愿者 |
[03:46] | Get off the couch! | 别坐在沙发上了 |
[03:47] | Do something with your life! | 做点什么改变你的生命吧 |
[03:49] | Was it an assisted suicide hotline? | 那是协助自杀热线吗 |
[03:52] | Your father’s home… | 你父亲回来了 |
[03:53] | from work. | 刚工作完 |
[03:55] | Already? Must be nice. | 已经回来了吗 一定很棒 |
[04:02] | Daddy, my doll won’t stop crying. | 二爸 我的娃娃哭个不停 |
[04:04] | Oh, honey, did you try the “Off” switch? | 亲爱的 你试过关机吗 |
[04:05] | Of course I tried the “Off” switch! | 我当然试过了 |
[04:07] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[04:08] | Sorry I snapped. | 抱歉我冲你吼了 |
[04:09] | She’s been like this all d. | 但她已经哭了一整天了 |
[04:13] | There you go. | 给你 |
[04:14] | That never worked on you. | 这招对你从不管用 |
[04:15] | So, good news. | 好消息 |
[04:17] | Anne Gibbs actually wants to do a news segment on me! | 安妮·吉布斯想要对我进行一个专题采访 |
[04:20] | What?! | 什么 |
[04:22] | Great news, Cam. | 真是好消息 小卡 |
[04:23] | Isn’t that exciting? | 太让人激动了 |
[04:24] | They’re gonna send a whole team Friday, | 周五他们要派一个小组过来 |
[04:25] | follow me around with a camera crew, | 让摄影人员跟随录像 |
[04:28] | then interview me at the homecoming games. | 然后在主场比赛时采访我 |
[04:29] | So listen, I kinda have a big favor to ask. | 听着 我想请你帮我个大忙 |
[04:32] | Uh, w–okay. | 好吧 |
[04:33] | Traditionally, the varsity coach and his wife | 依照传统 校队教练夫妇 |
[04:35] | cook a big pancake breakfast | 要在主场比赛前为整支球队 |
[04:37] | for the football team for homecoming. | 准备大型煎饼早餐会 |
[04:38] | I do not like where this is going. | 我有不祥的预感 |
[04:39] | Well, let me finish. | 先让我说完 |
[04:40] | Okay, continue. | 好吧 继续 |
[04:42] | How would you feel | 我们一起 |
[04:43] | if you and I cooked a big pancake breakfast | 为学校橄榄球队准备煎饼早餐会 |
[04:45] | for the varsity football team? | 你意下如何 |
[04:46] | Did you think that that was a twist? | 你说不说完有什么区别 |
[04:48] | Mitchell, please. | 米奇尔 拜托了 |
[04:49] | No! | 不行 |
[04:50] | No, unless you can convince Tom Brady to spend the night, | 除非你能说服汤姆·布拉迪来过夜 |
[04:52] | I am not making breakfast for any football players. | 不然我是不会给任何橄榄球员做早餐的 |
[04:56] | He — he is a football player, right? | 他是个橄榄球运动员对吧 |
[04:57] | Yes. It’s the perfect reference. | 是的 你引用的很正确 |
[04:59] | But, Mitchell, this is important. | 可米奇尔 这很重要 |
[05:01] | So is my job. I have closing arguments on Friday. | 我的工作也很重要 周五要做结案陈词 |
[05:04] | I promise you’ll be out by 9:00. | 我保证你九点就可以走了 |
[05:05] | I just wanna show the world | 我不过想向世界展示 |
[05:06] | that we’re as supportive and respectful | 我们和异性恋夫妇一样 |
[05:09] | as any straight couple. | 支持他人又值得尊重 |
[05:11] | That’s an incredibly manipulative thing to say. | 你这话说得太世故了 |
[05:13] | Well, that’s not how I meant it. | 我不是那个意思 |
[05:14] | And that hurts my feelings. | 你伤到我感情了 |
[05:15] | Oh, my God. This is so lame and transparent. | 天啊 你这一套好烂太容易被识破了 |
[05:18] | Busted. You know, you’re so much smarter than me. | 我认了 你比我聪明太多了 |
[05:20] | Oh, I wish I knew where your “off” switch was. | 我真想知道如何把你这股兴奋劲关掉 |
[05:21] | Well, you know where my “on” switch is. | 你知道怎么把我的兴奋劲打开 |
[05:27] | Hey, Mrs. Dunphy. Remember me? | 你好 邓菲女士 还记得我吗 |
[05:28] | Andy. Of course. Come on in. | 安迪 当然啦 进来吧 |
[05:31] | You are Joe’s babysitter, right? | 你是乔的保姆 对吧 |
[05:33] | Uh, “manny” is what we call ourselves | 在儿童保育界 |
[05:35] | in the child care community. | 我们称自己为男保姆[曼尼] |
[05:36] | But it’s confusing in that house | 但在他们家叫这个有些乱 |
[05:38] | because of their son Manny. | 因为他们的儿子也叫曼尼 |
[05:40] | So I’ve been trying to get traction with “bro-pair.” | 所以我在试着改称”陪护哥” |
[05:42] | Hey, Andy. | 安迪你好 |
[05:43] | Hey, Sir…uh, Mr. Dunphy. | 你好 阁下 邓菲先生 |
[05:45] | Sorry. I didn’t…see you. | 抱歉 刚没看到你 |
[05:47] | Andy, please. “Sir Mr. Dunphy” is my british name. | 安迪 邓菲阁下是我的英国名字 |
[05:50] | Oh, my… you did not just think of that! | 天啊 你即兴想出来的梗吗 |
[05:53] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[05:54] | Andy, what can we do for ya? | 安迪 你找我们有什么事 |
[05:56] | I’m actually here — | 我来这 |
[05:57] | Hey, Andy. | 安迪 你好 |
[05:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:59] | He’s here for you? | 他是来找你的啊 |
[06:00] | Yeah. We’re just gonna be in the basement. | 是的 我们要去地下室 |
[06:02] | So good to see you guys. | 见到你们很高兴 |
[06:06] | I don’t know why I just did that. | 我不知道我为什么要鞠躬 |
[06:09] | What was that?! | 什么情况 |
[06:10] | Don’t be offended. | 别生气 |
[06:11] | In many cultures, it’s customary to bow only to the man. | 很多国家的文化习俗是只向男性鞠躬 |
[06:14] | Phil. Haley, Andy — is that a thing? | 菲尔 海莉和安迪之间有情况吗 |
[06:16] | Oh. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:18] | Well, I hope not. | 希望没情况 |
[06:19] | Haley is at a very low point in her life. | 海莉处在人生的低谷 |
[06:22] | It’s the last thing she needs right now. | 她现在最不需要的就是一段感情 |
[06:24] | Sometimes a boy might be a good distraction? | 不觉得有时男生会是个好影响吗 |
[06:27] | I remember a certain young lady | 我还记得某位年轻小姐 |
[06:28] | was pretty addicted to “Ms. Pac-man” | 玩”吃豆人”玩到上瘾 |
[06:30] | until a dashing young gent caught her eye. | 直到一位时髦的年轻男士引起了她的主意 |
[06:32] | Only because you were wearing a feather earring. | 还不是因为你戴了个羽毛耳环 |
[06:34] | It wasn’t a feather. | 那不是羽毛 |
[06:35] | It was a dream catcher. | 是捕梦网 |
[06:38] | And it worked. | 而且它起作用了 |
[06:43] | Well, we’re done. | 课上完了 |
[06:44] | One more session this week, | 这周再上一节 |
[06:45] | and Manny will be ready for his test. | 曼尼就准备好考试了 |
[06:46] | Ay, qué bueno. | 好的 |
[06:52] | Gracias! | 谢谢 |
[07:14] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么 |
[07:15] | If I knew, he wouldn’t be here. | 我要是知道 还要他干啥 |
[07:27] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[07:28] | I’ve been cooking pancakes by myself for an hour. | 我一个人在这做煎饼做了一小时 |
[07:30] | What can I do to help? | 有什么我能帮上忙的吗 |
[07:31] | Uh, you can crack some eggs over there. | 你去打几个鸡蛋 |
[07:34] | You know what? | 说实话 |
[07:34] | I think whisking might read better. | 我觉得搅拌东西看起来好些 |
[07:37] | What are you doing? There’s nothing in there. | 你干什么呢 盆里什么都没有 |
[07:38] | Don, can you tell there’s nothing in here? | 唐 你能看出来这里没东西吗 |
[07:40] | All good. | 不能 |
[07:41] | Don’s all good. | 唐说没事 |
[07:42] | So we’re getting some extra footage. | 我们还要去拍点别的东西 |
[07:43] | What we call “b-roll.” | 行话叫”幕后花絮” |
[07:44] | Anne wants to see me help cook. | 安妮想拍我帮忙做饭的镜头 |
[07:46] | I wanna see you help cook. | 我想让你帮忙做饭 |
[07:47] | I thought this was something that we were doing together. | 我还以为这是我们两个共同完成的呢 |
[07:49] | Yes, you’re right. Okay, let’s do this. Sorry. | 你说得对 一起来吧 抱歉 |
[07:53] | That’s perfect. I’m happy. | 完美 我很满意 |
[07:55] | Don’s happy. | 唐很满意 |
[07:56] | I’m not happy. | 我不满意 |
[07:57] | What’s up, guys!? | 伙计们 吃得如何 |
[08:04] | Ah, Senor Pritchett. | 普里契特先生 |
[08:05] | Please, join us. | 一起来吧 |
[08:07] | Nice as it is for you to invite me to swim in my own pool, | 感谢你请我到我自家的泳池游泳 |
[08:09] | I thought I was paying you to teach Manny Spanish. | 我还以为请你来是给曼尼教西班牙语的 |
[08:12] | Manny’s done with his lesson. | 曼尼上完课了 |
[08:13] | But Diego here is also a swim instructor, | 但迪亚高还是个游泳教练 |
[08:16] | So he’s going to teach Joe to swim. | 他要教乔游泳 |
[08:18] | Must be a good teacher | 他水平一定很高 |
[08:19] | if Joe doesn’t have to be here for it. | 乔不用在场都能学会 |
[08:20] | Manny’s putting him in his swimming diaper. | 曼尼在给他换游泳尿布 |
[08:24] | There they are! | 他们来了 |
[08:26] | Let’s go swim! | 我们游泳吧 |
[08:29] | Come here. | 到我这来 |
[08:34] | You know, after you showed us that cool model, | 知道吗 自从你给我们看了那个模型 |
[08:36] | I started reading up on the “U.S.S. Constitution.” | 我就开始仔细研究”美国宪法号” |
[08:39] | Quite a ship in its day. | 这船在那个年代可真具规模 |
[08:41] | En, of course you invented steam ships. | 当然后来人们造了蒸汽船 |
[08:43] | Your old sailing frigates just couldn’t compete | 你这个老帆船护卫舰是无法 |
[08:46] | with those younger, faster, | 和那些又新又快的 |
[08:48] | steamier models in the water. | 蒸汽船模型抗衡的 |
[08:49] | You know, it’s too bad | 真是太遗憾了 |
[08:50] | you don’t spend as much time | 你不好好做西班牙语作业 |
[08:51] | on your spanish homework as you do online | 却花大把时间上网 |
[08:54] | finding passive-aggressive ways | 千方百计寻找 |
[08:55] | of using my hobbies against me. | 攻击我的兴趣爱好的方法 |
[08:58] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:59] | Permission slip. | 家长批准函 |
[09:00] | Lets me transfer into French. | 让我转学法语 |
[09:02] | Only one parent signature required. | 只需一位家长签字即可 |
[09:07] | Come on, Jay. I can’t take it anymore. I quit. | 求你了 杰 我受不了了 我放弃 |
[09:10] | You’re already starting to sound French. | 你听起来已经像个法国人了 |
[09:16] | Honey, I’m getting worried about Alex. | 亲爱的 我开始担心艾丽克斯了 |
[09:18] | I don’t think she slept again last night. | 我觉得她昨晚又没睡觉 |
[09:19] | It’s like the third night in a row. | 已经连续三个晚上了 |
[09:21] | I thought you were gonna set your alarm and check on her? | 我以为你会定闹钟起来看看她的 |
[09:22] | Stupid thing never went off. | 可是那破玩意根本没响 |
[09:31] | I’m sure Alex slept. | 我敢肯定艾丽克斯睡觉了 |
[09:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:33] | She’s sitting at her desk, too tired to move her eyeballs. | 她坐在桌子前 眼珠都懒得动一下 |
[09:35] | She’s reading her book like this. | 她是这样拿着书在看的 |
[09:38] | Did anyone see my leopard print skirt? | 谁看见我的豹纹裙子了 |
[09:39] | I saw a leopard headband on the stairs. | 我在楼梯上看见一条豹纹头巾 |
[09:41] | That’s it. | 那就是了 |
[09:42] | Alex is gonna be fine. | 艾丽克斯没事 |
[09:43] | That’s the one I’m worried about. | 这位才是我所担心的 |
[09:44] | I’m gonna go talk to her. | 我要去跟她谈一谈 |
[09:47] | I can’t believe I just went power-walking | 真不敢相信我把她的裙子套在头上 |
[09:48] | with her skirt on my head. | 出去锻炼了 |
[09:50] | Haley, honey, I wanted to talk to you | 海莉 亲爱的 我想跟你谈谈 |
[09:52] | about this whole thing with Andy. | 关于你和安迪的事 |
[09:53] | What’s there to talk about? | 有什么可谈的 |
[09:54] | Well, I’m concerned that it is distracting you | 我担心那会使你分心 |
[09:57] | from what’s really important. | 无暇去做真正重要的事 |
[09:58] | Oh, mom, there’s nothing to worry about. | 妈妈 你完全没必要担心 |
[10:00] | You know, it’s just sex. | 我们只是肉体关系 |
[10:03] | What? | 什么 |
[10:03] | Purely physical. It’s really just a stress-reliever. | 纯肉体的 只是释放压力的途径而已 |
[10:08] | I am not having sex with Andy. We’re just friends. | 我根本没跟安迪上床 我们只是朋友 |
[10:11] | I’m helping him prep for a job interview | 我在帮他准备工作面试 |
[10:13] | that he doesn’t want anybody to know about. | 这件事他不希望别人知道 |
[10:15] | The whole sex thing was the fastest way | 用上床这个借口 |
[10:17] | to end the conversation with my mother. | 是堵住我妈妈嘴的最快方法 |
[10:19] | Uh, are there any more questions? | 还有别的问题吗 |
[10:20] | – No. – Okay, cool. | -没了 -好的 |
[10:22] | Oh, that’s him. | 是他来了 |
[10:25] | Hey! Oh, you look so good! | 你看起来真帅啊 |
[10:27] | Come inside. Are you ready? | 快进来 准备好了吗 |
[10:29] | Yeah. I saw some stuff online, | 是的 我在网上看了些东西 |
[10:31] | so I got a couple new things I wanna try out. | 有些新花样我想试试 |
[10:33] | Let’s do it! | 来吧 |
[10:36] | …which proves, Anne, | 这就证明 安妮 |
[10:37] | you can score with a gay coach. | 同志教练也能带出好队伍 |
[10:39] | Wait. Uh, can I try that again? | 等等 能不能重来一遍 |
[10:41] | No, that was great. | 不用 刚才很好 |
[10:42] | Um, how does your spouse feel about you coaching? | 你的另一半是怎么看待你做教练这件事的 |
[10:45] | Oh, this one? | 他吗 |
[10:46] | He’s my rock. He’s… | 他是我的动力 他是… |
[10:48] | He’s my Connie Britton. | 他就是我的康妮·布里登 |
[10:49] | Your…your Connie Britton? | 你的 你的康妮·布里登 |
[10:51] | Mrs. Coach on “Friday Night Lights.” | 是《胜利之光》里的教练夫人 |
[10:53] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你聊几句吗 |
[10:55] | Uh, Don, Anne? Can we, uh… | 唐 安妮 我们能不能 |
[10:57] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[10:58] | Yeah, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:00] | Do you have any idea | 你有没有意识到 |
[11:00] | how insulting you’ve been to me all morning? | 这一上午你是怎么侮辱我的 |
[11:02] | What, because I just compared you to Connie Britton? | 就因为我把你比作康妮·布里登吗 |
[11:03] | Mitchell, she was an equal to coach Taylor. | 米奇尔 她跟泰勒教练是平等的 |
[11:05] | You’d know that if you saw the show. | 你看过那部剧的话就知道了 |
[11:07] | Well, I guess I missed it | 我猜我没看过的原因就是 |
[11:08] | because “The Cam show” was always on. | 《小卡秀》总是没完没了地在播 |
[11:10] | Really? You’re not gonna let me have my moment here? | 真的吗 你就那么不想让我出出风头吗 |
[11:12] | It is always your moment, | 你总是在出风头 |
[11:13] | and usually I-I’m fine with that. | 通常我是不在意的 |
[11:15] | But the other night, | 但是那天晚上 |
[11:16] | I was trying to get them to cover my case, | 我试图让他们来报道我的案子 |
[11:17] | and you — you made it all about you. | 而你 你却非要抢风头 |
[11:19] | I did not. That is unfair. | 我没有 你这样说不公平 |
[11:20] | I have always supported your job | 我一直都支持你的工作 |
[11:22] | and know how important it is. | 我知道你的工作有多重要 |
[11:24] | Really? What’s my new case about? | 是吗 我的新案子是什么 |
[11:26] | The only one I was talking about for three weeks. | 这三周来我一直在跟你说这一个案子 |
[11:29] | People… | 有人 |
[11:31] | who need people. | 需要他人支持 |
[11:31] | Are they lucky, Cam? | 他们幸运吗 小卡 |
[11:33] | Are they the luckiest people in the world? | 他们是这世上最幸运的人吗 |
[11:35] | Daddy, she won’t stop crying again. | 二爸 她又开始哭个不停了 |
[11:37] | One second, honey. | 等一下 宝贝 |
[11:38] | Look, Cam, I love you very much, | 小卡 我很爱你 |
[11:39] | but I resent the way you’re treating me today. | 但我不喜欢你今天对待我的态度 |
[11:41] | Okay, I am not some 1950s housewife. I… | 好吗 我不是什么50年代的家庭主妇 |
[11:52] | Did you sign something | 你是不是签了什么东西 |
[11:54] | so that Manny could switch to French? | 同意让曼尼改学法语 |
[11:56] | I did. | 是的 |
[11:56] | You knew that I wanted him to learn Spanish. | 你知道我希望他学西班牙语的 |
[11:58] | I also know you can’t force a kid | 我也知道你不能强迫孩子 |
[12:00] | to be interested in something that he’s not. | 去喜欢自己不感兴趣的东西 |
[12:02] | That’s why I have a picture | 所以我才有一张 |
[12:03] | of Mitchell and his prom date shaking hands. | 米奇尔和他的舞伴握手的照片 |
[12:05] | It would be nice for someone to care | 要是你们能在意一下 |
[12:07] | what I think for a change. | 我的感受就好了 |
[12:08] | You should also know that I hired a new swimming instructor. | 还有件事 我请了个新的游泳教练 |
[12:11] | But don’t worry. | 不过别担心 |
[12:12] | She’s got the same broad shoulders plus a mustache. | 她也有宽阔的肩膀和小胡子 |
[12:15] | So all this is because you’re jealous? | 这些都是因为你嫉妒吗 |
[12:17] | I can’t believe that you’re being so… | 真不敢相信你居然这么… |
[12:19] | in…fer…ur– | 自… |
[12:22] | What is the word? | 那个词是什么来着 |
[12:23] | – Selfish. Pigheaded. – Really? | -自私 顽固 -真的吗 |
[12:24] | Her words, not mine. | 她说的 不是我 |
[12:26] | Do you know how frustrating it is | 你知不知道说每句话之前都要 |
[12:27] | to have to translate everything in my head before I say it? | 在脑子里面翻译成另一种语言有多难受 |
[12:31] | To have people laugh in my face | 别人当着面笑话我 |
[12:33] | because I’m struggling to find the words? | 就因为我想不出来某个词 |
[12:35] | You should try talking in my shoes for one mile! | 你应该穿我的鞋说一段 |
[12:38] | I think you meant — | 我想你的意思是 |
[12:38] | I know what I meant to mean. | 我知道我的意思是什么 |
[12:41] | Do you even know how smart I am in Spanish? | 你知道我说西语的时候有多睿智吗 |
[12:43] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然不知道 |
[12:45] | For once, it would be nice to speak to someone | 哪怕只有一次 我想在自己家里 |
[12:48] | in my own language in my own home. | 讲一回自己的语言 |
[12:54] | Whatever the Spanish word | 不管用西语该怎么说 |
[12:55] | is for “women,” Am I right? | 但你想说的也是”女人呐”对吧 |
[12:59] | – Mother nature! – Cheez-its! | -我的妈呀 -天啊 |
[13:01] | Andy. I did not know you were there. | 安迪 我不知道你在那里 |
[13:03] | Sorry. Stupid little cat feet. | 抱歉 我走路声音太小了 |
[13:06] | I’m not sure where Haley is. | 我不知道海莉在哪 |
[13:08] | Actually, Mr. Dunphy, I was hoping I could speak with you. | 其实 邓菲先生 我有话想跟您说 |
[13:12] | Oh, yeah? What can I do for ya? | 是吗 我有什么能帮你的 |
[13:17] | Mr. Dunphy, | 邓菲先生 |
[13:18] | I love being a manny, | 我喜欢当男保姆 |
[13:21] | but I can’t do it forever. | 但我不可能永远做这个 |
[13:22] | I just didn’t know what the next chapter should be, | 我只是不知道下一步该怎么走 |
[13:25] | but then I met a guy named Phil Dunphy. | 直到我遇见了一个叫菲尔·邓菲的人 |
[13:28] | – What? – A guy who loves what he does, and… | -是吗 -他热爱自己的事业 |
[13:31] | Yeah. A guy who provided all this for his family. | 他为自己的家庭提供了这么好的条件 |
[13:33] | And then I realized, | 于是我意识到 |
[13:34] | a career in real estate is what I want. | 我想要投身房地产业 |
[13:37] | And I was hoping I could… | 我希望自己能够 |
[13:40] | learn from the best. | 向最优秀的人学习 |
[13:41] | Skip woosnum? | 斯基普·乌斯纳姆吗 |
[13:42] | Um, I can put in a call. | 我可以帮你打个电话 |
[13:43] | – He doesn’t really get back — – No. | -他一般不回电话 -不 |
[13:45] | You. | 是你 |
[13:47] | Andy, I’m — I’m so flattered. | 安迪 我受宠若惊 |
[13:49] | I’m, uh, | 我 |
[13:50] | I’m just not in the market for an assistant right now. | 可我现在不需要助手 |
[13:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:55] | Stupid. That was stupid to even ask. | 是我太蠢了 居然跑来这样问你 |
[13:58] | Thank you so much for your time. | 很感谢你花时间听我说 |
[14:01] | Lesson number one — never take “No” for an answer! | 第一课 永远不要接受”不”这个答案 |
[14:06] | Now make me buy you. | 向我推销你自己 |
[14:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:09] | Uh, I’m a hard worker, I am very clean, | 我很努力工作 我很爱干净 |
[14:12] | I am eager to please, | 我很殷勤 |
[14:13] | I take super quick bathroom breaks, | 我上厕所超快 |
[14:15] | and I will never, ever… | 而且我永远也不会 |
[14:18] | Oh! I’m blanking on the verb! | 我词穷了 |
[14:19] | W-uh… when you give up on something? | 要停止做某事怎么说来着 |
[14:21] | Quit? | 半途而废 |
[14:22] | I had to ask | 我必须要问你 |
[14:23] | because I don’t know the meaning of the word. | 是因为我根本不知道那个词的意思 |
[14:25] | Nice! | 太棒了 |
[14:27] | What’s going on here? | 这里什么情况 |
[14:28] | I’m introducing you to my new assistant. | 介绍一下我的新助手 |
[14:31] | Oh, my ribs! | 我的肋骨 |
[14:32] | Mr. Dunphy, thank you so much. | 邓菲先生 太感谢你了 |
[14:34] | I will not disappoint you. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[14:36] | Andy, do you think this is a great idea, | 安迪 你觉得这是个好主意吗 |
[14:37] | considering that you and Haley are… | 毕竟你和海莉在… |
[14:40] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[14:42] | Doing it. | 做那种事 |
[14:43] | – Mother nature! – Cheez-its! | -我的妈呀 -天啊 |
[14:46] | No.We were just helping each other | 不 我们只是互相帮助 |
[14:47] | get ready for job interviews. | 准备工作面试 |
[14:48] | There is nothing inappropriate happening | 我和您女儿之间没有任何 |
[14:51] | between me and your daughter. | 不正当关系 |
[14:52] | Haley has a job interview? | 海莉要去参加面试吗 |
[14:53] | That’s where she is right now. | 她正在面着呢 |
[14:54] | With who? | 跟谁面试 |
[14:55] | Gavin Sinclair. | 加文·辛克莱 |
[14:59] | The big-time stylist to the stars? | 超有名的明星造型师 |
[15:02] | He’s the one that slapped Katie Couric. | 就是掌掴了播报员凯蒂·库瑞克的那个人 |
[15:05] | Our little girl’s gonna be okay after all! | 我们的小女孩终于长大了 |
[15:07] | All right! What’d I tell ya? | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[15:08] | One thing about our girl — she’s a fighter. | 我们的女儿是个斗士 |
[15:11] | Hello. I have an appointment to see Gavin Sinclair. | 你好 我跟加文·辛克莱有约 |
[15:14] | Not today. He’s in a mood. | 今天不行 他大姨夫来了 |
[15:15] | ‘kay! | 好哒 |
[15:22] | I felt awful after that pancake breakfast, | 煎饼早餐会之后我感觉很不好 |
[15:25] | and not just because Mitchell undercooked the bacon. | 不只是因为米奇尔没把培根煎熟 |
[15:28] | I hated that I didn’t know what his case was about. | 我不喜欢自己对他的案子一无所知 |
[15:30] | So I popped by the courtroom on the way to the game. | 所以我去比赛的路上顺道去了法庭 |
[15:33] | These people preyed on the poorest members of society — | 这些人靠吸穷人的血为生 |
[15:36] | Those who are unable to defend themselves. | 那些没有能力自我辩护的人 |
[15:39] | They were treated with disrespect. | 他们不受尊重 |
[15:41] | He was amazing! | 他太棒了 |
[15:43] | And he wasn’t doing any of it for himself. | 他做这一切都不是为了他自己 |
[15:45] | He was just trying to help those in need. | 他在帮助那些需要帮助的人 |
[15:47] | Can you imagine being robbed of your basic rights | 你能想象自己被剥夺了最基本的权利以及 |
[15:50] | and a living wage? | 用于糊口的工资吗 |
[15:51] | And after all those years of Mitchell supporting me, | 这么多年来米奇尔总是全力支持我 |
[15:54] | I was so happy to see all eyes on him. | 我很高兴看到他成为人群焦点 |
[15:56] | It was his moment. | 这是属于他的时刻 |
[15:58] | It’s unfathomable. | 这是如此不公 |
[16:00] | But what this case… | 而这个案子… |
[16:02] | As I was saying, | 正如我所说 |
[16:03] | what this case is about is dignity — | 这个案子事关尊严 |
[16:06] | the dignity of those… | 那些尊严… |
[16:11] | And we need to take these people | 我们需要接纳这些人 |
[16:13] | and we need to get them back… | 偿还他们 |
[16:19] | Listen, I’m sorry I let Manny switch over to French | 很抱歉我没跟你说就让曼尼 |
[16:21] | without consulting you. | 去学法语了 |
[16:22] | I didn’t think how it must be for you | 我没有考虑过你一直得说英文 |
[16:24] | having to speak English all the time. | 是种什么感受 |
[16:25] | You have no idea. | 你根本不懂 |
[16:27] | Anyway, I just wanted to tell you I hired the tutor back. | 我只是想告诉你我把家教请回来了 |
[16:29] | Manny’s not gonna like that. | 曼尼会不高兴的 |
[16:31] | He’s too much into his French thing. | 他太沉迷于法语了 |
[16:33] | The tutor’s not for Manny. It’s for me. | 家教不是给曼尼请的 是给我自己 |
[16:46] | Ay, Jay, I love it! | 杰 我好开心 |
[16:48] | Now you sound like the stupid one! | 现在换你听起来傻乎乎的了 |
[16:53] | It’s me. I’m back. | 是我 我回来了 |
[16:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:55] | I made a pact with a friend of mine, | 我跟一个朋友约好了 |
[16:56] | and I am not leaving this office | 不见到加文·辛克莱 |
[16:58] | until I meet with Gavin Sinclair. | 我就不走了 |
[16:59] | I don’t care what’s on your vision board. | 我不管你有多么宏伟的梦想 |
[17:01] | You’re not getting in there. | 你不能进去 |
[17:03] | So if you could just… | 所以请你… |
[17:04] | I’m insanely busy. | 我要忙疯了 |
[17:05] | Nikki, thank God you’re here. | 妮基 谢天谢地你在这 |
[17:07] | Peel this orange for me. | 帮我剥橙子皮 |
[17:08] | Mr. Sinclair, it’s Haley Dunphy. | 辛克莱先生 我是海莉·邓菲 |
[17:10] | I was supposed to see you for the assistant job. | 我是来面试助手职位的 |
[17:12] | I have been studying your work, | 我学习了您的作品 |
[17:13] | and I have to say | 不得不说 |
[17:14] | the looks that you did for New York fashion week | 你为纽约时装周设计的作品 |
[17:16] | – put you — – Ah! I’m really too busy right now. | -让您… -我现在太忙了 |
[17:19] | But I drove all the way down here. | 但我大老远开过来 |
[17:21] | We had an appointment! | 我们约好了的 |
[17:22] | Yeah, I looked at your blog. | 是没错 但我查看了你的博客 |
[17:23] | It’s a little too cutesy for me. | 对我来说有点太故意卖萌了 |
[17:25] | I need someone with edge. | 我需要一个犀利的人 |
[17:26] | I have edge. | 我很犀利啊 |
[17:27] | You really don’t. | 你真没有那种劲儿 |
[17:28] | You are literally the most wide-eyed person I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过的眼睛最大的人[天真无知] |
[17:31] | You have the face of a cartoon lamb. | 你的脸跟卡通小羊羔形象一样 |
[17:33] | Thanks for coming by, though. | 不过还是谢谢你能过来一趟 |
[17:36] | What is that? I wanted the peel. | 那是什么玩意儿 我想要的是皮 |
[17:42] | I think it’s weird you don’t like cutesy | 我觉得你不喜欢卖萌这点真的很奇怪 |
[17:44] | Considering half your clients at the grammys looked like | 因为你旗下一半出席格莱美奖的客户 |
[17:46] | they just stepped out of a my little pony fever dream. | 看上去像是刚从我的幼稚痴梦里走出来的 |
[17:48] | That’s good. But not at me. | 说得好 但不准抨击我 |
[17:50] | Never at me. | 永远不准抨击我 |
[17:51] | Nikki, stop. | 妮基 站住 |
[17:53] | There are five things wrong with Nikki’s outfit. | 妮基的服饰有5处明显的不当 |
[17:55] | What are they? | 请问分别是什么 |
[17:56] | Uh, she’s standing right there. | 她就站在那儿呢 |
[17:58] | I’m dressed better than she is. | 我可比她打扮得好多了 |
[18:01] | The tank gives you a uniboob. | 那件背心让你显得像是”独乳兽” |
[18:02] | The watch is too big. | 你的手表太大了 |
[18:03] | The harem pants, the wedge boots, | 哈伦裤 坡跟靴 别逗了 |
[18:04] | and come on, that belt? | 那皮带是要闹哪样 |
[18:05] | The ’90s have been out for three years. | 90年代风情都已经过时3年了 |
[18:07] | And that’s five. | 已经5处了 |
[18:09] | Now should I do you? | 需要我来点评一下你吗 |
[18:18] | Victoire! C’est magnifique! | 胜利 太漂亮啦[法语] |
[18:20] | Uh, excuse me, young man. | 打扰一下 小少年 |
[18:22] | Was it coach Tucker’s openness | 是塔克教练公开性取向 |
[18:23] | that gave you the courage to come out? | 给了你出柜的勇气吗 |
[18:25] | What? | 什么 |
[18:28] | – Hey, you! – Come here. | -你也来啦 -过来 |
[18:29] | Court ran a little late, | 法院那边耽搁了一下 |
[18:30] | but I got to see you win. | 但我还是看到你们获胜了 |
[18:31] | – Congratulations. – Thank you! | -恭喜啊 -谢谢 |
[18:33] | Are you wearing makeup? | 你是化妆了吗 |
[18:34] | Oh, well, just on my face | 就脸上抹了一点 |
[18:35] | And my ears and my neck and my hands, yeah. | 以及耳朵 脖子和手 没错 |
[18:37] | Okay, so listen. About this morning — | 听着 关于今天早上的事… |
[18:38] | Uh, coach Tucker, coach Tucker. | 塔克教练 塔克教练 |
[18:40] | Can we get a few words on your big win? | 能请你就这次的大胜利发表一下感言吗 |
[18:41] | Oh, um, I-I need to do this. | 我得 接受一下采访 |
[18:43] | Yeah. Of course you do. Yeah, it’s fine. | 好的 当然了 没事 |
[18:45] | So tell me, coach, | 跟我说说 教练 |
[18:46] | how does this victory feel? | 这次胜利是什么感觉 |
[18:48] | Well, it feels great. | 感觉棒极了 |
[18:49] | Obviously, I feel like the belle of the football. | 显然 我感觉就像橄榄球女王一样 |
[18:51] | Don liked that one. Don’s laughing. | 唐喜欢这个笑话 唐在笑呢 |
[18:55] | Well, I’m grateful to this school, you know, | 我很感激学校的支持 |
[18:57] | and the kids and the parents. | 以及孩子们和家长们 |
[18:58] | But, um, you know, I gotta say, I’m most grateful for — | 但是 我必须说 我最感激的… |
[19:02] | for this guy right here, my husband. | 是这边这位 也就是我丈夫 |
[19:04] | Uh, Mitchell. Mitchell Pritchett. | 米奇尔 米奇尔·普里契特 |
[19:07] | He’s an attorney | 他是个律师 |
[19:08] | who is the voice for people without one. | 专为那些默默无闻的弱势群体发声 |
[19:10] | He is a-a real hero… | 他是个真英雄 |
[19:11] | who doesn’t get the credit he deserves. | 但却没有受到应得的赞美和赏识 |
[19:14] | Today, I went down and I watched him in the courtroom. | 今天 我特意赶去法庭欣赏他的雄姿 |
[19:16] | I knew that was you. | 我就知道那人是你 |
[19:17] | I recognized your ringtone. | 我听出你的手机铃声了 |
[19:18] | I’m building to something. | 我正在蓄势待发呢 |
[19:20] | You know, yeah, I get a lot of attention, | 虽然 我获得了很多关注 |
[19:22] | you know, coaching this game. | 就是 指导这次比赛 |
[19:24] | But this man right here | 但站在我身边的这位男人 |
[19:26] | quietly defends the rights | 默默地维护着 |
[19:28] | of real people with real problems. | 那些困难群体的权利 |
[19:30] | Homeless people forced to get jobs. | 无家可归的人 被迫去找工作 |
[19:34] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是这么回事 |
[19:34] | That’s not it, but it was so close. | 就相差那么一点点了 |
[19:36] | Yes, I am standing here | 是的 我站在这里 |
[19:39] | 同性恋教练大获全胜 胜利不需要被贴标签 | |
[19:39] | boldly abolishing gay stereotypes. | 勇敢地废止人们对同性恋的固有印象 |
[19:43] | But… | 但是… |
[19:44] | My makeup’s running, isn’t it? | 我的妆都花了 对吧 |
[19:49] | I did it! I got the job! | 我做到了 我得到那份工作了 |
[19:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:52] | – Honey, I’m so proud! – Thank you! | -亲爱的 我好为你骄傲 -谢谢 |
[19:53] | Never doubted you. | 我从未怀疑过你 |
[19:55] | So great. So great. | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[19:55] | Sweetheart! | 亲爱的 |
[19:56] | I know! It was such a roller coaster! | 是啊 整个过程 跟坐过山车一样跌宕起伏 |
[19:58] | The receptionist was so mean, | 那个前台接待太刻薄了 |
[20:00] | and I went and I cried in my car. | 我就躲在车里哭了一阵 |
[20:02] | And I was about to leave, | 我当时都打算离开了 |
[20:03] | but I remembered | 但我突然想起来 |
[20:03] | how brave you were talking to my dad, | 你跟我爸谈的时候有多勇敢 |
[20:05] | so I got back in there! | 所以我又重新走进去了 |
[20:07] | And I did that thing you said about not throwing up. | 我也按照你说的坚持忍住了没吐 |
[20:09] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[20:11] | I guess some boys are a good distraction. | 我看某些男孩真的是有积极影响力的 |
[20:13] | Yeah, he could be exactly what she needs right now. | 是啊 他正是她现在所需要的 |
[20:15] | And I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你是怎么看的 |
[20:16] | but I’m sensing a little heat over here. | 但我感觉到他们之间有点小火花 |
[20:18] | Oh, my god! I’m so happy for you! | 天啊 我真为你高兴 |
[20:19] | Oh, this is so great. | 真的太棒了 |
[20:21] | And thanks to you, Mr. Dunphy, | 谢谢你 邓菲先生 |
[20:22] | I can finally save up and get Beth that engagement ring. | 我终于可以省钱为贝丝买订婚戒指了 |
[20:25] | Who’s Beth? | 贝丝是谁 |
[20:26] | His girlfriend. | 他女朋友 |
[20:28] | So you two really aren’t together? | 所以你们两个并没有在一起吗 |
[20:29] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[20:31] | She’s, like, really obsessed with us. | 她真的好痴迷于我们是一对啊 |
[20:35] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[20:36] | The words on the page are vibrating, | 书上的文字都好像在震动一样 |
[20:38] | and I can’t make them stop. | 我无法让它们停下来 |
[20:39] | I forgot how to read! | 我不知道怎么看书了 |
[20:40] | Alex, oh, my god. | 艾丽克斯 天啊 |
[20:42] | Read it to me, mommy? | 读给我听吧 妈咪 |
[20:43] | Baby, you’re exhausted | 宝贝 你精疲力尽了 |
[20:45] | and you need to go to sleep right now. | 你得立刻去睡觉 |
[20:46] | Come with me. Come with me. | 跟我来 跟我来 |
[20:47] | Yes, you were wrong about everything! | 好吧 你的一切看法都是错的 |
[20:57] | “‘kay”? | “好哒” |
[20:58] | Who says “‘kay”?! | 谁会说”好哒”啊 |
[20:59] | You’re so stupid! | 你真是蠢得要死 |
[21:04] | Go! Go around! | 走开 绕过去 |
[21:07] | Go around! | 绕过去 |
[21:09] | I’m not going anywhere! | 我是不会走的 |
[21:11] | I’m not going anywhere! | 我是不会走的 |
[21:13] | I am not going anywhere! | 我是不会走的 |
[21:17] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我是不会走的 |
[21:19] | I’m not…going…anywhere. | 我是 不会 走的 |
[21:21] | Mr. Gavin Sinclair, I’m not going anywhere. | 加文·辛克莱先生 我是不会走的 |
[21:24] | You’re about to see me. | 你一定要见我一面 |
[21:25] | I’m gonna show you I’m not going anywhere! | 我要让你明白我的决心 我是不会走的 |
[21:28] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我是不会走的 |