时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Look what someone left in our mailbox — again. | 看我又在邮箱里发现了什么 |
[00:04] | Wait, that’s like our fifth one, isn’t it? | 等等 这是第五朵了吧 |
[00:06] | It’s getting kind of creepy. | 越来越恐怖了 |
[00:07] | Oh, relax — it’s probably just from Victor, | 放松啦 可能是维克托放的 |
[00:09] | that flower-delivery guy I dated. | 就是以前跟我约会的送花小哥 |
[00:10] | Who’s Victor? We never heard about him. | 谁是维克托 我们从没听过他 |
[00:12] | Oh, because I knew | 因为我知道你们不会 |
[00:13] | you’d never let me go out with an ex-con. | 让我跟一个有前科的家伙出去的 |
[00:14] | Hey, maybe it’s Dylan trying to win you back. | 也许是迪兰想赢回你的心所以送来的 |
[00:18] | So, Victor — it’s a closed door? | 那么维克托 彻底不可能了吗 |
[00:20] | Maybe it’s not a guy who’s in love with Haley. | 可能并不是喜欢海莉的人 |
[00:22] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:23] | Maybe it’s a guy who’s obsessed with Haley | 可能是某个迷恋海莉的家伙 |
[00:25] | and is getting plastic surgery to look like her | 于是打算做整形手术 变成她的样子 |
[00:26] | so he can replace her and live her life. | 这样就可以取代她 过她的生活 |
[00:28] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[00:29] | So they can only be for Haley? | 就只能是给海莉的吗 |
[00:31] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[00:31] | Haley isn’t the only hottie living here. | 这里又不是只有海莉一个尤物 |
[00:34] | I washed the car in my cheer shorts the other day. | 我前几天穿着我的运动短裤洗车 |
[00:36] | I definitely felt eyes on me. | 明显感觉到有人在看我 |
[00:37] | Has it ever occurred to you that those flowers could be for me? | 你们就没想过那些花可能是给我的吗 |
[00:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[00:41] | I mean, like, from my boyfriend. | 我的意思是 也许是我男朋友送的 |
[00:44] | What? | 什么 |
[00:44] | You have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友了 |
[00:45] | And you thought my thing was crazy. | 你们居然还觉得我的想法不可思议 |
[01:01] | Alex, you have a boyfriend? | 艾丽克斯 你有男朋友了 |
[01:03] | You can’t just drop that and ave. | 你别就这么撂下一句话就走了啊 |
[01:05] | Honey, it is so exciting. | 亲爱的 太惊喜了 |
[01:06] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么没告诉我们 |
[01:07] | Because I knew you’d get all weird | 因为我知道你们会觉得很诡异 |
[01:08] | and ask a million stupid questions. | 然后问一堆蠢问题 |
[01:09] | What does he look like? How did you meet him? | 他长什么样 你怎么认识他的 |
[01:11] | Okay, I’ll show you a photo. | 我给你们看照片 |
[01:16] | Well, I would, but now my phone’s not working. | 我是想给你们看 但我手机坏了 |
[01:19] | Oh, here he is. | 对了 这里有他 |
[01:21] | In the supermarket flyer? | 超市宣传单上嘛 |
[01:23] | That’s him pondering the pork chops? | 就是提着猪排的那个人吗 |
[01:24] | What’s to ponder? | 有什么好考虑的 |
[01:25] | They’re $4.59 a pound. | 一磅4.59美元[ponder也有考虑之意] |
[01:26] | I don’t understand. Why is he in this? | 我不明白 他怎么在这里头 |
[01:28] | He’s a model, mom. | 他是模特 老妈 |
[01:29] | Oh, wait, wait. Your boyfriend’s a model? | 等等 你男友是模特 |
[01:31] | Well, how did you meet him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[01:32] | There’s not much crossover | 全国优秀学生 |
[01:33] | for a national honor society student and a pork model. | 跟猪排模特能有多少交集啊 |
[01:36] | Well, actually, it’s a really long story. I… | 实际上 说来话长 我 |
[01:40] | Oh, well — it’s him. | 是他的电话 |
[01:43] | Hey, hold on. | 等等 |
[01:44] | This is terrific news. | 真是太好了 |
[01:45] | I can’t believe she didn’t tell us about him. | 不敢相信她居然没跟我们说男朋友的事 |
[01:47] | Oh, that’s what you can’t believe? | 你不敢相信的就是这个吗 |
[01:49] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[01:50] | Phil, it is a little weird. | 菲尔 真有点怪怪的 |
[01:51] | I mean, suddenly she has this boyfriend. | 突然之间 她就有了个男朋友 |
[01:53] | She wants to show us a picture on her phone, | 她想给我们看手机里的照片 |
[01:54] | but she can’t, | 但是又没办法 |
[01:55] | and magically he’s in today’s paper? | 然后他又神奇般地出现在了今天的报纸里 |
[01:59] | I don’t even want to say it. Haley. | 我都不想说了 海莉 |
[02:01] | She’s making it up. | 她肯定是编的 |
[02:02] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么这么做 |
[02:04] | Maybe she’s upset | 可能我们都不相信 |
[02:04] | that none of us thought those roses could be for her. | 那些玫瑰是给她的 让她很伤心 |
[02:06] | Oh, and remember | 还记得她有一次 |
[02:07] | when she couldn’t get a date for homecoming? | 找不到舞伴参加返校节吗 |
[02:09] | She said she didn’t care, | 她说她不在乎 |
[02:10] | but I caught her crying in her room. | 但我撞见她在她屋里哭来着 |
[02:11] | Oh, honey, what did you say to her? | 亲爱的 你怎么劝的她 |
[02:13] | Oh, I-I was super late, so I didn’t really… | 那天我要迟到了 我也就没… |
[02:15] | This is sad. | 太可悲了 |
[02:16] | Alex has great news | 艾丽克斯有了天大的喜事 |
[02:17] | and her own mother and sister don’t believe her? | 但她的母亲和姐姐居然不相信她 |
[02:19] | I want to. | 我也想信她 |
[02:20] | Well, I do believe her. | 我真的相信她 |
[02:21] | I’m gonna tell her to invite this boyfriend over for dinner, | 我要让她请她男朋友到家里吃晚饭 |
[02:23] | and I’ll be serving a big, | 我会给你们做一道 |
[02:24] | old platter of “I told you so.” | 名叫”早就告诉过你了”的大菜 |
[02:25] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[02:26] | Maybe you could also serve unicorn burgers and magic beans, | 你还可以做独角兽汉堡和魔法豆子 |
[02:29] | and I’ll invite my boyfriend, Bigfoot! | 我也要请我男朋友来 野人大脚 |
[02:32] | Still better than Dylan. | 还是比迪兰好 |
[02:35] | Okay. I got a surprise for you. | 来 我给你准备了个惊喜 |
[02:38] | It better not be another baby. | 别是又领了个宝宝吧 |
[02:42] | Is there something fun behind the couch? | 沙发后面有什么好玩的吗 |
[02:44] | An Edgar Vanderkoff hand-crafted blanc de blanc sofa. | 埃德加·范德考夫牌的手工特白沙发 |
[02:47] | It was a wedding gift to ourselves. | 是我们给自己的结婚礼物 |
[02:49] | Plus, we’re showing lily | 我们也是在告诉莉莉 |
[02:50] | that we trust her enough to let us have one nice thing. | 我们相信她不会破坏这么美的东西 |
[02:53] | When you think about it like that, | 你这么想的话 |
[02:54] | it’s really a gift for Lily. Yeah. | 那真是给莉莉送了份大礼 |
[02:57] | Okay, whoa. | 好吧 |
[02:58] | We only get on this couch when we know we’re not dirty. | 只有确定自己是干净的才能坐这沙发 |
[03:01] | That’s why we got her the couch. | 所以我们才给她买这个沙发 |
[03:02] | To teach her about respect. | 教她懂得尊重 |
[03:04] | Legs a little wider please. | 双腿再分开点 |
[03:06] | Is that a cookie in your back pocket? | 你的后兜里是一块饼干吗 |
[03:08] | – Yep. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[03:09] | Bup-up-up! Hey, nice and slow. | 拿出来 慢点 |
[03:15] | Watching that. | 我正看着呢 |
[03:16] | But now that I got you here, what do you think? | 既然你在这里 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:19] | That you wore cargo shorts | 之前你穿着大口袋短裤 |
[03:20] | to my middle-school graduation, | 参加我初中毕业仪式 |
[03:22] | but you’re putting on a bow tie | 去参加狗狗的生日派对 |
[03:23] | for some dog’s birthday party. | 反而戴领结了 |
[03:24] | It’s all good fun. | 这是为了好玩啊 |
[03:25] | The Birnbaums can’t have kids. | 比恩鲍姆夫妇没法生孩子 |
[03:26] | They like to do it up big for Buster. | 他们想为伯斯特举办一场盛大派对 |
[03:28] | I had my fifth birthday in a break room | 我的五岁生日是在一家炸小牛排店的 |
[03:30] | of a Der Wienerschnitzel, but good for buster. | 休息室里度过的 但是伯斯特真幸运 |
[03:32] | Why are you so cranky? | 你怎么这么暴躁 |
[03:36] | This kid at school ripped me off for 40 bucks | 学校里有个孩子搞金字塔骗局 |
[03:38] | in a pyramid scheme. | 骗了我40块 |
[03:39] | Did this have something to do | 那跟你梳妆台上的 |
[03:40] | with that broken plastic pyramid on your dresser? | 破碎的塑料金字塔有关系吗 |
[03:43] | It looked like marble in the picture. | 照片里看起来像是大理石的 |
[03:44] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[03:45] | Where were you when I was growing up? | 我长大时你在哪里啊 |
[03:47] | I’d have had your dice and cigarettes | 你到年级教室之前 |
[03:48] | before you got to homeroom. | 我就能骗到你的骰子和香烟 |
[03:50] | Where’d you go to school — “Guys and Dolls”? | 你去哪里上学的 《红男绿女》吗 |
[03:51] | Bright as you are, you got to smarten up. | 虽然你很聪明 但你得更机灵点 |
[03:54] | You got to be more suspicious of people. | 你应该更加怀疑别人 |
[03:55] | Stop being such a patsy. | 不要这么容易受骗了 |
[03:57] | How is this for the party? | 我这身打扮参加派对怎么样 |
[03:59] | It’s my first time meeting your dog-park friends. | 这是我第一次跟你公园遛狗的朋友们见面 |
[04:02] | Fantastic, but be careful — | 很棒 但是小心点 |
[04:03] | Some of these guys are single in the group. | 这圈子里有人还是单身呢 |
[04:05] | What a surprise. | 毫不意外 |
[04:07] | Manny, we won’t be late. | 曼尼 我们不能迟到 |
[04:08] | I left dinner for you and Joe, | 我给你和乔准备了晚餐 |
[04:10] | but don’t eat the deviled eggs that are in the refrigerator | 但是不要吃冰箱里的魔鬼蛋 |
[04:12] | because they’re for tomorrow’s picnic. | 因为那是明天野餐吃的 |
[04:14] | What picnic — somebody’s cat going to college? | 什么野餐 庆祝某人的猫上大学了吗 |
[04:16] | No, some of Gloria’s friends are getting their green cards. | 不是 歌洛莉亚的一些朋友拿到了绿卡 |
[04:18] | It’s actually a nice group. | 他们其实人很好 |
[04:20] | Yes, they’re very decent, hardworking people. | 是啊 他们是认真工作的正派人 |
[04:22] | Jay met them at Mirabelle’s fake wedding. | 杰在米拉贝拉的假婚礼上遇见了他们 |
[04:24] | Zooboo! | 《祖宝》 |
[04:25] | No, you’ve already watched “Zooboo” six times today. | 不 今天你已经看了六次《祖宝》 |
[04:28] | We’re gonna watch a classic movie | 我们要在大屏幕上 |
[04:29] | right here on the big screen. | 看一部经典电影 |
[04:31] | You better let him watch his show. | 你最好让他看他的节目 |
[04:32] | If not, he’s gonna freak out. | 不然他会炸毛的 |
[04:33] | Yesterday I turned it off, | 昨天我关了电视 |
[04:34] | and he bit through one of the pool balls. | 他咬穿了一颗台球 |
[04:44] | Hey, Mitchell. | 米奇尔 |
[04:45] | Hi, uh, um… | 你好啊 |
[04:47] | B…renda. | 布…伦达 |
[04:49] | Yes, you thought I wasn’t gonna remember, didn’t you? | 你还以为我不记得了 对吧 |
[04:51] | So, how’s your first week been? | 上班第一周感觉怎么样 |
[04:53] | I’m getting a divorce. | 我要离婚了 |
[04:54] | Oh. God. | 天啊 |
[04:55] | Um…well, I did ask, so… | 是我问的 所以… |
[04:58] | It’s really hard to be alone, you know? | 我不想一个人待着 懂吗 |
[05:00] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[05:01] | Hey, you know who else who stays late is, um, Stacey. | 你知道还有谁也加班吗 史黛丝 |
[05:04] | – 14 months. – Oh, gosh. | -14个月了 -天啊 |
[05:06] | Well, sometimes it’s good to get in and out fast, though, huh? | 有时候早点抽身也挺好的 |
[05:08] | We haven’t had sex in 14 months. | 我们14个月没做爱了 |
[05:10] | We were married 20 years. | 我们结婚20年了 |
[05:12] | Well, that’s a nice, round number. | 这个数字不错 |
[05:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:14] | My restless leg syndrome, like that’s a reason to leave? | 我的不宁腿综合症 这是离开的原因吗 |
[05:18] | Well, you know, everybody has — | 你知道 大家都有… |
[05:19] | Especially after all his habits and requests! | 他有好多恶习和无理要求 |
[05:22] | God! I’ve done more paddling | 我比刘易斯和克拉克远征时 |
[05:24] | than Lewis and Clark! | “划船”划得都多 |
[05:26] | Hey, Stace, you out there? | 史黛丝 你在吗 |
[05:27] | Oh, she’s gone. People leave. | 她走了 人们会离开 |
[05:30] | Well, you know, i-if there’s anything | 如果我可以做点什么 |
[05:32] | that I can do to help you — | 来帮助你 |
[05:33] | Could I stay with you? | 我能和你待在一起吗 |
[05:34] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[05:37] | So, Larry’s allowed to sit on the couch and I’m not? | 拉里可以坐在沙发上 而我不行吗 |
[05:40] | Well, Larry is white. | 拉里是白色的[白人] |
[05:41] | Hey, you chose me. | 是你们选择的我 |
[05:43] | Oh, uh, that’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[05:47] | – Hello? – Hey, Cam. | -喂 -好啊 小卡 |
[05:49] | So, listen, you remember | 你记得 |
[05:50] | my — my new friend at work Brenda, right? | 我的新同事布伦达对吧 |
[05:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:53] | That’s right — the pretty one. | 是啊 那个美女 |
[05:55] | Uh, so, she and her husband are — are going through some problems at home, | 她和她丈夫在闹矛盾 |
[05:58] | and she was wondering | 她想知道 |
[05:58] | if she might be able to stay at our house. | 是否可以暂住在我们家 |
[06:01] | Oh, my gosh. Yes, of course. | 天哪 当然可以了 |
[06:02] | Oh, shoot and darn it! | 对了 该死 |
[06:04] | I thought we had something. | 我就记得好像有什么事的 |
[06:06] | Mitchell, I know what you’re doing. | 米奇尔 我知道你在干什么 |
[06:08] | Ahh, there’s no way we can reschedule, huh? | 没办法改期了 对吧 |
[06:10] | Fight your instincts. | 战胜你的本能 |
[06:11] | This is a chance for you to show some real compassion. | 这是你表现同情心的机会 |
[06:14] | – I need a zoloft. – Okay. Okay. | -我要吃左洛复[抗抑郁药] -好 好 |
[06:17] | Well, I agree with all that, | 你说的我都同意 |
[06:18] | but I — I am being nice! | 不过 我已经很客气了 |
[06:21] | Okay? I — I-I-I talked to her. | 好吗 我跟她说话 |
[06:23] | I-I asked her if there was anything I could do to help. | 我还问她 有什么我能帮忙的地方 |
[06:25] | But I — I didn’t mean it. | 可是 我不是认真的 |
[06:26] | Nobody ever means it. | 谁也不可能是认真的 |
[06:27] | Mitchell, you want this growth in your life. | 米奇尔 你希望自己在这方面有长进的 |
[06:29] | That’s why you asked her. You’re just scared. | 所以你才会问她 你只是害怕而已 |
[06:31] | No, no, it was a completely hollow offer and — | 不 不是 那完全就是个虚伪的提议 |
[06:34] | Yeah, that — that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[06:35] | Okay, George and Wendy Hollow offer | 好的 乔治和温蒂·哈洛请我们 |
[06:37] | dinner at 7:30. Okay, bye-bye. | 晚上七点半吃晚餐 好的 再见 |
[06:38] | You need this, and I need something nice | 你需要做这件好事 而我也需要它 |
[06:40] | to write about you in our Christmas Letter. | 作为可以写在圣诞卡片上的素材 |
[06:42] | I love you, too. Goodbye. | 我也爱你 再见 |
[06:44] | So…bad news, huh? | 坏消息 是吗 |
[06:48] | Well, only if you hate home cooking. | 是啊 如果你介意吃家常菜的话 |
[06:52] | – You’re the best! – So — | -你是最好的 -那就 |
[06:55] | I think you got some of my zoloft. | 你好像吃进去一点我的左洛复了 |
[06:57] | That’s okay. I could use it. | 没关系 我用得上 |
[07:04] | Bark Mitzvah — what a concept. | 狗狗的成年礼 这概念太好了 |
[07:06] | Beagles and lox, dog briskets. | 贝狗饼夹熏鱼 狗胸饼 |
[07:06] | 原词应为Bagles and lox, dog biscuits. 贝果饼夹熏鱼 狗饼干 这里用了与狗狗相关的音似词 | |
[07:09] | Whoever’s in charge of the wordplay, bravo. | 负责这些文字游戏的人真是太赞了 |
[07:12] | Is this for dogs or for people? | 这是给狗吃的还是给人吃的 |
[07:13] | I hope it’s for people. I’ve had four of them. | 希望是给人吃的 我都吃了四块了 |
[07:15] | – Are you having fun? – Ay, yes. | -你觉得有意思吗 -是的 |
[07:17] | Before today, I had never seen a gravy fountain. | 今天前 我还从没见过肉汁喷泉 |
[07:21] | Oh, Gumdrop, look! Stella’s here! | 小软糖 快看 斯黛拉来了 |
[07:24] | Everybody, let’s get a picture. | 大家快来 我们照张合影 |
[07:28] | Pupparazzi! How great is that? | 还有狗仔队呢 太棒了 |
[07:30] | Everybody squeeze in. | 大家靠近一点 |
[07:33] | Be careful of her cysts. She’ll nip you. | 小心她的包囊 她会咬你的 |
[07:35] | O-okay. | 好的 |
[07:36] | Okay, one more. Doodles blinked. | 好的 再来一张 小涂鸦刚才眨眼了 |
[07:38] | Now, really get tight this time. | 这次靠得再近一些 |
[07:40] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[07:41] | – Enough. Enough. – Oh, Gloria — Gloria. | -够了 够了 -歌洛莉亚 歌洛莉亚 |
[07:44] | Gloria, honey, I — listen. | 歌洛莉亚 亲爱的 |
[07:45] | I-I know you’re not a dog person. | 我知道你不喜欢狗 |
[07:47] | No, I’m okay with the dogs. | 不是 跟狗在一起没问题 |
[07:48] | I’m just not a dog-person person. | 我只是不喜欢爱狗的那些人 |
[07:51] | You said that this party was going to be normal. | 你说这个派对是正常的 |
[07:54] | It’s just fun. | 只是图个乐子 |
[07:55] | There’s a buffet and an open bar for dogs. | 这有个为狗准备的自助餐和酒吧 |
[07:58] | My cousin got married on a raft. | 我表亲在救生艇上结的婚 |
[08:00] | I tried to play along, Jay, | 我很努力地融入了 杰 |
[08:02] | but — but this is crazy. | 但这也太疯狂了 |
[08:03] | I have to go home. | 我必须要回家了 |
[08:05] | Gloria, now, do you think it’s fair | 歌洛莉亚 你认为用疯狂这个词 |
[08:06] | to use the word “Crazy” about a — | 来形容这里公平吗 |
[08:11] | I-I’ll see you at home, Gloria. | 我们回家见 歌洛莉亚 |
[08:15] | Oh, thank you so much, you guys. | 非常感谢你们 |
[08:18] | God, where were you when I was | 天哪 我寻找真命天子的时候 |
[08:19] | looking for the perfect man? | 你们在哪呢 |
[08:20] | Well, probably in Missouri | 可能在密苏里 |
[08:21] | at a bar called Kansas City Meats | 一家叫堪萨斯城肉棒的酒吧 |
[08:23] | – doing the same thing. – Funny! | -做着同样的事吧 -太幽默了 |
[08:26] | – Look at that smile. – What? | -看你笑得 -怎么了 |
[08:28] | That’s what being nice feels like. | 这就是表达善意的感觉 |
[08:30] | – I like it. – I’m proud of you. | -我很喜欢 -我为你骄傲 |
[08:32] | Well, I’m just letting a person | 我只是让一个不怎么认识的人 |
[08:33] | I barely know sleep in my home. | 住在我的家里 |
[08:35] | I don’t know if I’d use the word “Hero,” But… | 我不知道是否可以称得上是英雄 可是 |
[08:36] | “Hero”? | 英雄 |
[08:37] | Stop it. You’re embarrassing me. | 别说了 我都不好意思了 |
[08:41] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[08:43] | Hey, you guys have a cat? | 你们养猫了吗 |
[08:45] | Um, how about I freshen up that wine, huh? | 我给你加点酒吧 |
[08:47] | Oh, no. I am good. Okay, um… | 不用 我很好 好吧 |
[08:48] | In fact, Cam, what are — | 事实上 小卡 我们 |
[08:49] | what are we doing in the living room, here? | 我们在客厅里待着干什么呢 |
[08:51] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[08:52] | Yeah, oh, you know what? | 是啊 知道吗 |
[08:53] | We haven’t even given Brenda a tour of our ga– uh, garage. | 我们还没带布伦达参观我们的车库呢 |
[08:55] | Our — our gage. | 我们的车库 |
[08:56] | Oh, no. I don’t like garages. | 不去了 我不喜欢车库 |
[08:57] | That’s where Doug kept his precious sailboat. | 道格把他心爱的帆船就放在车库里 |
[08:59] | No eating on the boat. | 不许在船上吃东西 |
[09:00] | No drinking on the boat. | 不许在船上喝酒 |
[09:01] | All because the one time I went on the boat, I spilled. | 就因为有一次我在船上把酒撒了 |
[09:04] | – Well, guess what. Boats go like this. – Oh, geez. | -知道吗 船上就是这样 -老天 |
[09:07] | You know?! And I’m like… | 你知道吗 我当时… |
[09:10] | Who — who loves a thing more than a person? | 谁会爱惜一样东西多过爱惜一个人 |
[09:13] | A monster. | 禽兽 |
[09:15] | Have we shown you our shed? | 我们带你看我们的小棚子了吗 |
[09:16] | There’s a shed. | 我们有个小棚子 |
[09:17] | He knew what he was getting into when he married me. | 他跟我结婚的时候就知道我是什么样的 |
[09:20] | I’m a little messy. | 我有点悲剧 |
[09:22] | Well, guess what, Doug! | 没想到吧 道格 |
[09:24] | Life’s a little messy. | 生活本来就是个杯具 |
[09:26] | Okay, my sinuses leak, my — my ears run, | 我鼻水流个不停 耳朵也会渗出液体 |
[09:29] | and I have hyperactive sweat glands, but… | 我的汗腺还过度发达 |
[09:33] | You know what? I do need a refill. | 我确实需要再来一杯 |
[09:36] | Well, I’m not surprised. She’s losing a lot of fluids. | 我一点也不吃惊 她失了不少水 |
[09:38] | It’s as if Doug was over here. | 就像道格就在这里一样 |
[09:40] | I know. I saw that. | 我知道 我看到了 |
[09:42] | Alec! | 艾丽克 |
[09:45] | His dumb dad got transferred to dumb Africa | 他的二货爸爸被调去非洲 |
[09:47] | to operate on some dumb babies. | 给一些二货孩子看病 |
[09:50] | So fixing their hearts is worth breaking mine? | 去给他们治心脏就要伤我的心吗 |
[09:53] | It’s kind of worth it. | 还是挺值得的 |
[09:54] | He can do like six operations a day. | 他每天可以做六台手术 |
[09:56] | Yeah. I-I-I understand. I’m sorry I’m lashing out. | 是 我理解 不好意思我冲你发火了 |
[09:58] | I-I just really like you. | 我只是太喜欢你了 |
[10:01] | I still like you. | 我还喜欢你 |
[10:03] | You’re making this worse. | 你这么说我感觉更糟 |
[10:05] | Bye, Alec. | 再见 艾丽克 |
[10:06] | Bye, Alex. | 再见 艾丽克斯 |
[10:09] | I knew you couldn’t leave without one last kiss! | 我就知道你不最后亲我一下是不会走的 |
[10:11] | We can work this out! | 我们可以解决这个问题 |
[10:14] | I’m — I’m — I’m gonna regret that, aren’t I? | 我 我会后悔的 对吧 |
[10:17] | Uh, I was hoping you could throw this away for me. | 我只是想让你帮我丢一下这个 |
[10:20] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 当然 |
[10:28] | So, honey, we’ve been talking, | 亲爱的 我们聊了一下 |
[10:31] | and we want to meet your boyfriend. | 都想见见你男朋友 |
[10:33] | You just missed him. | 你们刚错过了 |
[10:35] | He was here? | 他来了吗 |
[10:36] | He just left. This is his cup. | 他刚走 这是他的杯子 |
[10:39] | Oh, look at that. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[10:41] | Oh, it looks like “Alex.” | 这看着像”艾丽克斯” |
[10:44] | His name is Alec. The “C” Just got smudged. | 他名叫艾丽克 那个”C”被抹花了 |
[10:47] | Honey, his name is Alec. | 亲 他叫艾丽克 |
[10:49] | But the “C” Got smudged. | 但那个”C”被抹花了 |
[10:50] | Yeah, um, well, why don’t you just text him | 对了 你怎么不给他发个短信 |
[10:51] | and then invite him back for dinner? | 邀请他来吃晚饭 |
[10:53] | I can’t. He broke up with me. | 不行 他跟我分手了 |
[10:55] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[10:57] | He’s moving to Africa. | 他要搬去非洲 |
[10:59] | Because they need grocery models in Africa. | 因为非洲的超市需要模特 |
[11:01] | Honey, I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 我很遗憾 |
[11:04] | They broke up. | 他们分手了 |
[11:05] | I miss him. | 我想他 |
[11:07] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[11:08] | Soon it will be like he never existed. | 很快他就像从没出现过一样了 |
[11:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:13] | Ay dios mío, Manny, what’s going on with Joe? | 我的天啊 曼尼 乔怎么了 |
[11:16] | He’s a drug addict. | 他就是个瘾君子 |
[11:17] | After two hours of mind-liquefying “Zooboo,” | 看了两个小时的白痴剧《祖宝》以后 |
[11:20] | I briefly put on a classic movie, and he freaked out. | 我只是放了一部老电影 他就暴走了 |
[11:23] | If he could walk better, | 要是他走得再稳一点 |
[11:24] | I’d seriously suggest a 12-step program. | 我肯定要推荐个戒毒项目给他 |
[11:26] | Ay, no, Joe. No more “Zooboo.” | 不要 乔 不看《祖宝》了 |
[11:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:29] | Ay, no. Turn the big TV off. | 不要 把大电视关掉 |
[11:32] | If he sees it on, he’s going to want to watch his show. | 他看到电视开着就会要看他想看的节目 |
[11:37] | Why are you home? | 你怎么回来了 |
[11:38] | Buster’s party was a bark mitzvah. | 伯斯特的派对是个给狗办的犹太成人礼 |
[11:40] | I don’t know why Jay would take me to this place. | 我搞不懂杰怎么会带我去那里 |
[11:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:45] | Maybe this dog stuff is his way | 也许狗狗派对什么的 |
[11:46] | of trying to find a common interest with you. | 只是他想找点跟你的共同兴趣 |
[11:48] | It’s hard. | 这不容易 |
[11:49] | You don’t like golf or scotch | 你不喜欢高尔夫或威士忌 |
[11:51] | or Eisenhower documentaries. | 或者艾森豪威尔的纪录片 |
[11:53] | It’s true. I don’t like Ike. | 没错 我不喜欢艾克 |
[11:55] | But the people in this party, | 可是这个派对上的人 |
[11:56] | they are so obsessed with dogs. | 他们对狗简直痴迷 |
[11:58] | Even the punch bowl was in the shape of a toilet. | 连酒杯都是马桶形状的 |
[12:01] | Well, it’s not like Jay | 杰又不是 |
[12:03] | doesn’t get out of his comfort zone for you. | 不会为了你做自己不愿做的事 |
[12:05] | He’s going to your green-card picnic tomorrow. | 他明天要去你的绿卡野餐 |
[12:07] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:08] | He even bought star-spangled sombreros for everybody. | 他还给所有人买了带星星的墨西哥宽边帽 |
[12:12] | It’s the wrong country. | 他弄错国家了 |
[12:13] | He never listens, but — but he’s sweet. | 他从来不听我说话 不过他很贴心 |
[12:17] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[12:17] | I should go back to that party. | 我该回那个派对去 |
[12:20] | You guys want to come? | 你们想来吗 |
[12:22] | Might as well. | 倒也无妨 |
[12:23] | They had a pretty good spread at Buster’s bris. | 我记得伯斯特的割礼上果酱挺好吃的 |
[12:26] | Okay, let’s get this woman into bed | 好了 我们把这个女人弄到床上去 |
[12:28] | and, in the morning, out of the house as fast as we can. | 明天一早 用最快的速度让她离开 |
[12:30] | Honestly, I don’t know how straight guys do it. | 说实话 我不知道直男是怎么做到的 |
[12:32] | Probably without those hand gestures. | 大概没有这么多手势吧 |
[12:35] | So, nice bath? | 洗得好吗 |
[12:36] | the best. I’m so ready for bed. | 太舒服了 我准备好上床睡觉了 |
[12:39] | Okay. Ooh, by the way, I left a ring in there. | 哦对了 我留了个环在里面 |
[12:41] | Oh, well, we’ll get at it with some bleach in the morning. | 没事 我们明早漂白一下就好了 |
[12:43] | No, no, no, my wedding ring. | 不 不是 是我的婚戒 |
[12:44] | I just don’t feel like wearing it anymore. | 我只是不想再戴着它了 |
[12:45] | Oh, well, goodbye, bad memories, | 和讨厌的回忆说再见 |
[12:47] | hello to our guest couch, the Cloud. | 迎接我们的客用沙发 云端 |
[12:51] | That’s a small cloud. | 真是个小云端 |
[12:52] | Oh, you know what? It’s deceptively comfy. | 你知道吗 它舒服极了 |
[12:54] | I sleep on it all the time. | 我经常在那上面睡觉 |
[12:55] | – Yeah, if I don’t beat him to it first. – Really? | -是啊 如果我没抢赢他 -真的吗 |
[12:56] | Oh, okay. All right. | 好吧 就这样 |
[12:59] | So, there you are. | 你躺下了 |
[12:59] | – Okay. – Okay, yeah. | -好了 -好了 是的 |
[13:01] | I’m not — I’m pretty sure this isn’t gonna work. | 我不…我很确定这不行啊 |
[13:02] | No, no, this will be fine. This will be fine. | 不 这没事的 没事的 |
[13:04] | This is what I always do. It’s not a big deal. | 我总是这样做的 没什么大不了 |
[13:06] | Just make this up nice for you. | 给你布置得舒服一点 |
[13:07] | There we go. Okay. | 这样就好了 |
[13:09] | See you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[13:10] | Yeah, but my — my head’s — | 可是我的 我的头 |
[13:12] | Oh. What we were thinking? | 看我们都在想什么呢 |
[13:13] | Here. Come on. There it is right there. | 来吧 这样就好了 |
[13:14] | – There you go. Okay. Night-night. – Night-night. | -睡吧 晚安 -晚安 |
[13:16] | Hey, guys. | 两位 |
[13:18] | Here’s an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[13:19] | What if I just slept on your couch in the living room? | 我睡到你们客厅的那个沙发上怎么样 |
[13:28] | I’m shaking. | 我在发抖 |
[13:28] | Why? Problem solved. | 怎么了 问题解决了 |
[13:30] | No, she’s making the whole house shake. | 不是 她的呼噜声让整个房子都在抖 |
[13:40] | Hey, guys. You’re back? What’s going on? | 你们回来了 出什么事了 |
[13:43] | I’m sorry. I love you, and you love dog parties. | 对不起 我爱你 而你喜欢这狗派对 |
[13:47] | So that means that I love dog parties. | 这就意味着我也喜欢狗派对 |
[13:49] | You don’t think it’s crazy anymore? | 你不再认为这很疯狂了吗 |
[13:51] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[13:53] | But Manny’s right. | 不过曼尼说得对 |
[13:54] | We should get more involved in each other’s activities. | 我们应该多参与一下对方的社交活动 |
[13:58] | So, this was your idea? | 这是你的主意吗 |
[13:59] | Well, it’s sort of the foundation of any healthy marriage, | 这应该是健康婚姻生活的基础 |
[14:02] | but I did bring it up. | 不过是我提出来的 |
[14:03] | This is great! | 这太棒了 |
[14:04] | Well, come on. Give me a hand. | 来吧 给我搭把手 |
[14:05] | We’ll grab you and your mom an ice-cream bone. | 我们给你和你妈妈弄个冰淇淋骨头尝尝 |
[14:09] | I didn’t do much. I just — | 我真的没做什么 我只是 |
[14:10] | Ruined my plan, that’s all. | 毁了我的计划 仅此而已 |
[14:12] | I wanted her to leave! | 我希望她离开的 |
[14:13] | What? | 什么 |
[14:13] | She was supposed to storm out of here. | 她本应该怒气冲冲离开这里 |
[14:15] | And after, I go home and say, | 然后 等我回家就可以说 |
[14:17] | “Maybe we should do some things separately.” | “也许我们应该分头做事” |
[14:19] | I was gonna use her bailing out of this | 这样我明天就有借口 |
[14:21] | as a chip to get out of that stupid picnic tomorrow. | 推掉那个愚蠢的野餐了 |
[14:24] | But now I’ve got no chip. | 可是现在我没有借口了 |
[14:25] | Hey, how about next time you devise a plan | 下次你计划想逃避什么的时候 |
[14:27] | to avoid expressing a feeling, clue me in. | 能不能给我点暗示 |
[14:30] | You can’t be clued in. You’re a patsy. | 我不能给你暗示 你脑子太不好使了 |
[14:33] | There was talk of an ice-cream bone? | 刚才不是说要弄冰淇淋骨头吗 |
[14:34] | I made that up, too. Use your head! | 那是我编的 动动脑子好不好 |
[14:39] | Hey, honey, you alone? | 亲爱的 你一个人吗 |
[14:41] | Do you see anyone else in here? | 你在这里看到别人了吗 |
[14:44] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[14:46] | Sweetheart, your father and I think we owe you an apology. | 宝贝 你爸爸和我觉得该跟你道歉 |
[14:49] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[14:50] | Well, this morning when we didn’t think | 今早 我们都没想到 |
[14:51] | the rose could be for you, | 玫瑰花可能是送给你的 |
[14:52] | it seemed like maybe it hurt your feelings. | 看起来有点伤你的心了 |
[14:54] | I guess. A little. | 我想是有一点 |
[14:56] | I am so sorry to make you feel bad. | 我很抱歉让你难受了 |
[14:58] | And it is completely believable | 你拥有追求者 |
[14:59] | that you would have an admirer. | 是完全有可能的 |
[15:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:02] | What we’re worried about | 我们担心的是 |
[15:03] | is that we have created an environment | 我们营造出来的这种氛围 |
[15:05] | in which you feel it’s necessary to… | 让你觉得有必要… |
[15:08] | – embelli– – fanta– | -修… -虚… |
[15:09] | – exagger– – Oh, my god. | -夸… -天哪 |
[15:10] | You guys don’t think Alec is real? | 你们认为艾丽克是我虚构出来的吗 |
[15:12] | Sweetheart, I remember the pressure there was | 宝贝 我还记得在高中的时候 |
[15:14] | to fit in in high school. | 所承受的那些压力 |
[15:16] | So do I. And whether you try to fit in | 我也是 不管你是 |
[15:17] | by saying you fought a baby bear | 编造说你跟小熊打过架 |
[15:19] | or by making up a boyfriend… | 还是虚构一个男朋友 |
[15:21] | You guys are so unbelievable. | 你们俩真不可理喻 |
[15:23] | You really think I’m that pathetic | 你们真的觉得我悲催到 |
[15:24] | that I’d have to create some imaginary boyfriend? | 要编造个幻想男友出来吗 |
[15:27] | You know what’s not imaginary? | 你知道什么不是幻想出来的吗 |
[15:29] | Your feelings. | 你的情感 |
[15:30] | Okay, don’t! Don’t! | 别 别碰我 |
[15:31] | F.Y.I., I changed my Facebook | 告诉你们吧 我刚在Facebook上 |
[15:33] | status to “single” | 把情感状况改成单身 |
[15:33] | about an hour ago, and guess what. | 才改了一个小时 你们猜怎么着 |
[15:35] | I already have a date. | 已经有人约我了 |
[15:37] | You don’t believe me, do you? | 你们不信我 是不是 |
[15:39] | Sweetheart, you’ve had two boyfriends in 30 seconds. | 亲爱的 半分钟内你已经交了两个男友 |
[15:41] | That practically Haley’s record. | 几乎破了海莉的纪录 |
[15:42] | Well, he’s real. His name is Teddy. | 他是真实存在的 他叫泰迪 |
[15:45] | His name is…Teddy? | 他叫泰迪[熊]吗 |
[15:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:49] | Teddy Keyes. | 泰迪·凯斯[钥匙] |
[15:52] | And what do we know about this young man? | 这个年轻人是怎么样一个人 |
[15:54] | He’s new to our school. | 他是新转来我们学校的 |
[15:56] | He works at some mattress store — Mattress King. | 在一个叫”床垫大王”的店打工[马丁·路德·金] |
[16:00] | And he’s a bit of a bad boy. | 还有就是他有些坏男生气质 |
[16:02] | He had a little problem with shoplifting. | 他过去在商店里偷过东西 |
[16:04] | He spent some time in juvie. | 在少管所待过一阵 |
[16:05] | But, you know, he’s not really my type. | 不过说实话 他不太是我的菜 |
[16:07] | He’s just a rebound. | 就是过渡期的备胎罢了 |
[16:08] | So I guess it doesn’t really matter. | 所以我觉得应该无所谓吧 |
[16:10] | Why am I even talking to you guys? | 我为什么要告诉你们这些 |
[16:11] | Leave! | 快走[树叶] |
[16:14] | Get out! | 赶紧走 |
[16:19] | Did you see the look in her eyes? | 你看到她的眼神了吗 |
[16:20] | Like she believed everything she was saying. | 就好像她真的相信她说的一样 |
[16:22] | That’s terrifying. Like this guy I knew in college. | 太恐怖了 就好像我大学认识的一个人 |
[16:24] | He was always telling me about these “crazy parties” | 他老是给我讲这些疯狂派对 |
[16:26] | that were “full of women.” | 说那里到处都是女的 |
[16:27] | But when I’d ask him where they were, | 可每次我问他派对在哪里 |
[16:28] | he’d give me a fake address. | 他都会给我假地址 |
[16:30] | Makes me wonder what else she’s making up. | 这让我疑惑究竟还有什么是她编出来的 |
[16:32] | I have never met that girl she turtors in math. | 我从来没见过她辅导数学的那个女生 |
[16:34] | Esther Choi? Me neither. | 埃丝特·蔡吗 我也没见过 |
[16:36] | Because she doesn’t exist! | 因为她根本就不存在 |
[16:37] | There is not an Esther Choi on earth | 这世上没有一个叫埃丝特·蔡[华裔] |
[16:39] | who needs math tutoring. | 还需要被辅导数学的 |
[16:40] | She needs help, Claire. | 她需要帮助 克莱尔 |
[16:41] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[16:42] | I mean, should we send her back to that therapist? | 我们该再送她去看那个心理医生吗 |
[16:44] | The one we’ve never met? | 我们从没见过的那个吗 |
[16:45] | No! Wait! | 不 等等 |
[16:47] | Don’t open it! Move away! | 别开门 让开 |
[16:48] | It’s for me! Move! | 是找我的 让开 |
[16:53] | Damn. You look hot. | 天啊 你好漂亮 |
[16:56] | The roses are from you, Teddy? | 玫瑰是你送的吗 泰迪 |
[16:57] | Yeah, I met a guy in juvie who works at the cemetery. | 是啊 我在少管所认识个人在墓地工作 |
[17:00] | They got flowers all over the place. | 他们那儿到处都是花 |
[17:02] | Oh, I also got you this. | 我还给你带了这个 |
[17:04] | Sweet. Let’s go. | 太棒了 走吧 |
[17:05] | My other one of these cracked, | 另外一个头盔裂了 |
[17:06] | so you can use this one. | 你用这个吧 |
[17:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:10] | Yes! Our little girl isn’t crazy! | 太好了 我们的乖女儿没疯 |
[17:12] | Teddy’s real! | 泰迪是真实存在的 |
[17:13] | – Real freaky! – I’m going! | -是真的不像好人 -我去追 |
[17:20] | Cam, you’re snoring. | 小卡 你在打鼾 |
[17:21] | What? Sorry. | 什么 不好意思 |
[17:25] | Was that me? | 是我打鼾吗 |
[17:26] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[17:28] | What is she doing out here? | 她在这里干什么 |
[17:29] | – Well, she has that restless leg. – Both of them? | -她的腿有睡眠不宁症 -两条都有吗 |
[17:32] | Oh, my gosh, get the ice cream! | 天啊 把冰淇淋拿开 |
[17:35] | What do we do? Should we wake her up? | 我们要怎么办 该把她叫起来吗 |
[17:36] | And say what? | 然后说什么 |
[17:37] | “Would you mind terribly getting off our couch? | 能烦请你从沙发上下来吗 |
[17:39] | You seem to be glazing it.” | 你貌似在给它涂油 |
[17:40] | Do you have a better idea? | 你还有更好的主意吗 |
[17:43] | Okay, okay, go around the back. | 好吧 到后面去 |
[17:44] | What am I doing? What am I doing? | 我要怎么做 我要怎么做 |
[17:46] | We’ll get this underneath her. | 把这个垫到她下面 |
[17:48] | Once, I helped a sow give birth to nine baby piglets | 有一次我帮一头母猪在我们家客厅地板上 |
[17:51] | on our living room floor. | 给八只猪仔接生 |
[17:52] | Didn’t get a drop of nothin’ on the linoleum. | 什么都没沾到油毯上 |
[17:54] | We’re gonna get back to why the sow was in the living room. | 等下再问你为什么客厅会有只母猪 |
[17:56] | Lady Di’s wedding. It was beautiful. | 我们一起看戴安娜王妃的婚礼直播 太美了 |
[17:57] | Cam, she’s gonna wake up. | 小卡 我们会弄醒她的 |
[17:59] | Oh, please, she’s got enough pills in her, | 怎么可能 她吃了那么多安眠药 |
[18:00] | she’s gonna rattle like a maraca. | 多到可以像响葫芦一样摇响了 |
[18:01] | Roll! | 把她翻过来 |
[18:03] | Doug, no, I don’t wanna. | 道格 不 我不想要 |
[18:06] | Okay, okay, what do I do? What do I do? | 好吧 我该怎么办 我该怎么办 |
[18:08] | You come back around this way. | 你从这边过来 |
[18:09] | No, Doug. | 不 道格 |
[18:10] | Now, what we’re gonna do is I’ll push her this way | 现在这么办 我把她往这边推 |
[18:13] | and pull the blanket. | 然后拉动毯子 |
[18:14] | Okay, I got to pull her? Okay. | 好 我得拉她是吗 好 |
[18:18] | I’m losing her. I’m losing her. | 要掉了 要掉了 |
[18:23] | This could work, too. It’s fine. | 这样倒是也行 没问题的 |
[18:29] | What — what happened? | 怎 怎么了 |
[18:30] | You were having a really bad dream, | 你刚做恶梦了 |
[18:31] | and then you rolled right off | 然后沙发睡着也不太舒服 |
[18:32] | of our uncomfortable sofa. | 你就滚下来了 |
[18:34] | I’m sorry. I-I was lonely. | 真抱歉 我太孤独了 |
[18:36] | I came out here, | 我跑出来 |
[18:38] | and then I wound up waking up the whole house. | 结果把你全家都吵醒了 |
[18:40] | I’m the worst houseguest in the world! | 我简直是世界上最讨人厌的客人 |
[18:42] | – Don’t. – Don’t. | -别别别 -别别别 |
[18:43] | Doug was right. I’m gonna die alone. | 道格说得对 我会孤独终老的 |
[18:46] | – Don’t. – Don’t. | -别别别 -别别别 |
[18:48] | Okay, come on. | 过来 |
[18:49] | Can you please be quiet? | 你能不能安静点儿啊 |
[18:51] | I’m so sorry, Lily. It’s all my fault. | 真是太抱歉了 莉莉 都是我的错 |
[18:54] | My head hurts. | 我头疼 |
[18:55] | – I’m gonna get you some aspirin. – Okay. | -我去给你拿点止疼药 -好 |
[18:59] | Cam, are we terrible people? | 小卡 我们是不是太坏了 |
[19:01] | For protecting a Vanderkoff? | 还不是为了保护范德考夫的沙发 |
[19:03] | He hanged himself last year. | 他去年可是上吊自杀了 |
[19:04] | It’s not like they’re making more of those. | 这玩意可是绝版 以后再也不会有了 |
[19:06] | We just rolled a bipolar divorcee | 我们刚刚把一个双相情感障碍的离婚妇女 |
[19:07] | face-first onto a hardwood floor. | 给滚到硬木地板上去了 还是脸先落地 |
[19:09] | All to protect a couch. | 就为了保护个沙发 |
[19:10] | It’s not just a couch. Our one nice thing. | 不只是个沙发 那是我们唯一的好东西 |
[19:12] | The last seven years have been about sticky countertops | 我们过去七年一直用着这种油腻腻的台面 |
[19:15] | and horsy shower curtains and childproof locks. | 丑不拉几的浴帘 还有儿童安全锁 |
[19:18] | Do you know what’s in this drawer? | 你知道这抽屉里是什么东西吗 |
[19:19] | I don’t know what’s in this drawer. | 我都不知道抽屉里是啥 |
[19:20] | I have no idea. | 完全不知道 |
[19:20] | Look, I know it’s frustrating, all right? | 我知道这让人挺不爽的 好吧 |
[19:22] | But is that really a reason to choose a thing over a person? | 但这不是我们爱惜东西而不爱惜人的理由 |
[19:24] | I mean, come on. We’re no better than Doug. | 拜托 我们简直跟道格是一个档次的 |
[19:28] | I guess it’s not a great example to set for Lily. | 我觉得这对莉莉来说的确不是一个好榜样 |
[19:31] | Maybe we don’t deserve one nice thing. | 也许我们并不值得拥有这么一件好东西 |
[19:34] | “And when the sun came out, all the turtles, | 然后太阳升起了 所有的乌龟 |
[19:37] | from Abner to Zeke, had fun at the picnic.” | 从小A到小Z 都在野餐时愉快地玩耍 |
[19:40] | “A rainy day for turtles.” | 《乌龟们的下雨天》 |
[19:43] | It always makes Lily feel better. | 这本书总能让莉莉高兴起来 |
[19:44] | I guess she just thought that… | 我想她是觉得… |
[19:46] | We do have one nice thing. | 我们确实拥有一样好东西 |
[19:49] | “And a beautiful rain–“ | 然后一场美丽的雨 |
[19:52] | Well, we don’t have to watch it die. Come on. | 我们用不着非得看着它死去 走吧 |
[19:59] | Let’s go, Jay! | 走吧 杰 |
[20:00] | We’re supposed to be at the picnic in 20 minutes! | 我们二十分钟后就该到野餐地点了 |
[20:02] | They’ve been living in a van for six years. | 他们在货车里都住了六年 |
[20:04] | They can wait a little longer. | 多等一小会儿也不会怎么样 |
[20:07] | So, today, instead of watching the game, | 所以今天我是看不成球赛了 |
[20:09] | I’ll be playing lawn darts with Colombians, | 我得去跟哥伦比亚人在草地上玩飞镖 |
[20:11] | thanks to you not using your brain. | 谢谢你不长脑子 |
[20:13] | Here we go — “The Sting.” | 我要看这个 《骗中骗》 |
[20:14] | Well, someone’s getting what they want today. | 倒是有人是得偿所愿了 |
[20:15] | You finally get to watch your precious movie, huh? | 你终于可以看你的宝贝电影了 |
[20:18] | “A classic tale about a long con.” | 关于一场漫长骗局的传说 |
[20:20] | Well, you’re welcome. | 我今天就让给你了 |
[20:22] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[20:24] | “Rogues and double-crossers abound. | 流氓和出卖朋友的人遍地都是 |
[20:25] | Who will outsmart whom?” | 谁能胜过谁 |
[20:27] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[20:29] | You knew I was using the bark mitzvah | 你知道我利用狗狗成人礼派对 |
[20:30] | as a bargaining chip. | 当做讨价还价的筹码 |
[20:32] | That’s why you talked Gloria into coming back — | 所以你才说服歌洛丽亚回去 |
[20:34] | So I couldn’t weasel my way out of this stupid picnic | 所以我就逃不掉这个野餐 |
[20:37] | and you’d get the big TV. | 然后你就能独占大电视 |
[20:38] | Well, I’m onto you now. | 我现在盯上你了 |
[20:41] | I was just reading off the DVD box. | 我只不过是在读DVD封面 |
[20:46] | I mean, can you believe | 你能相信吗 |
[20:48] | all the stuff Brenda brought for one night? | 布伦达过来住一晚上就带这么多东西 |
[20:50] | I know. Look at all this stuff over here. | 是啊 看那一堆东西 |
[20:52] | Super replenishing balm? | 超补水唇膏 |
[20:53] | Uh, pore-reducing booster serum? | 毛孔收缩精华液 |
[20:56] | Anti-aging buffing beads? | 抗老化提亮珠珠 |
[20:58] | It must be so hard to be a girl. | 当女人也太累了 |
[21:00] | I know. I know. | 可不是嘛 |
[21:01] | It really makes you worry about the world | 真让人担心以后莉莉要怎样 |
[21:03] | we’re sending Lily out into. | 应付这个不友好的世界 |
[21:04] | Well, there’s so much pressure on girls to be perfect. | 女孩必须要完美无缺 这压力太大了 |
[21:06] | – You ready? – Yep. | -你好了吗 -好了 |
[21:08] | The thing is, Cam, | 问题是 小卡 |
[21:09] | all we can do is instill our beliefs in her | 我们能做的就是把我们的价值观教给她 |
[21:11] | and hope that she makes good choices. | 期望她能做出明智的选择 |
[21:13] | Calming mister? | 镇静喷雾要么[冷静点了吗] |
[21:14] | It does feel nice to talk about it. | 这么谈一谈确实好多了 |
[21:15] | No, this is a calming mister. | 不是 这是个镇静喷雾 |
[21:17] | I just bought this. | 我刚买的 |
[21:18] | Oh, god, yes. | 哦是吗 要的 |
[21:18] | Wanna try it? | 试试 |