时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Hi. – Evening, folks. | -大家好 -晚上好 伙计们 |
[00:04] | – Come on in. – Hi. | -进去吧 -你好 |
[00:06] | Wait, wait! Hang on, guys! Wait! | 等等 等一下 各位 等等 |
[00:07] | Don’t you need to check I.D.s? | 你不用查身份证吗 |
[00:08] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Huh? | -对对对 -要查要查 |
[00:10] | Sorry, we don’t offer a senior discount. | 抱歉 我们没有老年人折扣 |
[00:12] | No. No, it’s not for me, | 不不 不是因为我 |
[00:14] | and now I really need a drink. | 现在我真得喝一杯了 |
[00:15] | Go on, honey. Show him your license. Go on. | 来吧 亲爱的 给他看你的驾照 |
[00:17] | – Picture! -Oh? Somebody 21 today? | -拍照 -有人恰好今天年满21岁吗 |
[00:18] | – Yes. Yes. – Military gal. | -是啊 -还是女兵呢 |
[00:21] | Welcome, Private Dorchester. | 欢迎光临 二等兵多切斯特 |
[00:22] | That is the wrong one. | 拿错了 |
[00:23] | I am so very sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[00:25] | – Hold on a second. – Put that away! | -稍等 -相机收起来 |
[00:27] | Yes, I’m a huge dork | 我知道 跟家里人 |
[00:28] | for celebrating my 21st with my family, | 一起庆祝21岁生日真是蠢透了 |
[00:30] | But my mom was crazy excited to go to a bar with me. | 但我妈疯了似的非要带我去酒吧 |
[00:34] | Or just to go to a bar. | 也可能只是她自己想去 |
[00:36] | Aw, it’s so nice what you two are doing. | 你俩这么做太有爱了 |
[00:38] | My mother would have never taken me out for a drink. | 我妈就不会带我出来喝酒 |
[00:41] | Why? Was she super strict? | 为什么 她非常严格吗 |
[00:42] | No, she would never see me as an adult. | 不是 是她从不把我当大人看 |
[00:45] | Well, except when the police came to the house. | 当然 除了警察来家里 |
[00:47] | then, she would be like, | 那时她就会说 |
[00:48] | “Gloria, you go talk to them. | 歌洛莉亚 你去跟他们谈 |
[00:50] | “Tell them your father was here last night. | 告诉他们你父亲昨晚在家 |
[00:52] | But unbutton your shirt a little bit first.” | 不过你要先解开几个上衣扣子 |
[00:55] | Okay, uh, the craziest thing I heard — | 好吧 这是我听过最疯狂的事情 |
[00:58] | and there is some competition there — | 这下有的比了 |
[01:00] | is that you think this lady treats me like I’m an adult. | 你觉得这位女士把我当大人看了吗 |
[01:02] | Wait, I-I do treat you like an adult. | 等等 我真的把你当大人了啊 |
[01:05] | You made me change my shirt two times before we left the house | 我们出发之前 你还让我换了两次衣服 |
[01:08] | and force-fed me a cheese sandwich | 还逼我吃了个芝士三明治 |
[01:09] | so I wouldn’t get sloppy drunk. | 免得我喝得烂醉 |
[01:10] | No, that is just one woman offering another woman, uh, | 那只是一个女人向另一个女人提供一些 |
[01:13] | fashion tips and advice for casual drinking. | 关于时尚和休闲饮酒的建议 |
[01:17] | What do you know about fashion? | 你对时尚了解多少 |
[01:18] | What do you know about casual drinking? | 对休闲饮酒又了解多少 |
[01:22] | Okay, okay. That’s funny. | 好了好了 真好笑 |
[01:24] | See, I wouldn’t have laughed | 你看 放到以前 我就不会笑了 |
[01:25] | at that before ’cause you were a kid, | 因为那时候你还是个孩子 |
[01:26] | but now I’m gonna laugh ’cause it’s funny. | 但现在我会笑了 因为真的很好笑 |
[01:30] | Hi. Sorry that took so long. | 抱歉让你们等了这么久 |
[01:32] | We got trapped by those bridesmaids over there. | 我们被那边那帮伴娘困住了 |
[01:34] | – Yeah. – Hi. | -是啊 -你好 |
[01:35] | That’s what happens | 带基佬来 |
[01:36] | when you bring gay guys to a straight club. | 异性恋酒吧玩就是这样 |
[01:39] | We’re like catnip to drunken | 对喝醉的开单身派对的姑娘来说 |
[01:40] | bachelorette party girls. | 我们就是醒酒剂 |
[01:41] | The problem is, they can get a little bit clingy. | 问题就是 她们有点粘人 |
[01:43] | But don’t worry, haley. We are here for you tonight. | 但别担心 我们今晚是为你来的 |
[01:46] | To Haley’s first drink, huh? Salud. | 为海莉人生中的第一杯酒 干杯 |
[01:48] | -Okay. – Yeah. Yeah. | -来吧 -来吧 |
[01:52] | Ooh, it burns. | 好辣呀 |
[02:07] | Thanks again for driving me, Jay. | 再次感谢你载我 杰 |
[02:09] | You’ve arrived at your destination. | 您已到达您的目的地 |
[02:12] | Get it? ’cause we’re in a German car. | 懂吗 因为我们开的是德国汽车 |
[02:15] | I have lived a long, full life. | 我已经渡过了漫长又充实的一生 |
[02:17] | I will drive us into a wall. | 我会开车撞墙上的 |
[02:20] | Tonight, while Claire gets things started at the bar, | 今晚 克莱尔先带着大家去酒吧庆祝 |
[02:22] | Jay is taking me to pick up Haley’s birthday present — | 杰则带着我去取海莉的生日礼物 |
[02:25] | A new car! | 一辆新车 |
[02:27] | Phil shopped around, found something very safe | 菲尔总是货比三家 然后挑既安全 |
[02:29] | and low-maintenance with lots of good reviews. | 保养费用低 评价又好的东西 |
[02:31] | Till I married her. | 直到我娶了她 |
[02:33] | I’m joking! You’re not low-maintenance! | 我开玩笑呢 你的保养费用可不低 |
[02:38] | – I doubled down. – Oh, I heard you. | -我双重打击成功 -我懂你意思 |
[02:40] | Are you sure you don’t want me to go in with you, | 你确定你不用我陪你进去吗 |
[02:42] | you know, maybe hammer out some final details? | 也许还能敲定一些细节 |
[02:45] | No. Deal’s already worked out. | 不用 协议已经订好了 |
[02:46] | I’m just gonna pop my | 我只需用我灵活的手指 |
[02:47] | Herbie Hancock on a few forms, | 在几份表格上签个字 |
[02:48] | and I’ll, uh — I’ll meet you at the bar. | 我们 我们酒吧见 |
[02:50] | Great. Well, you don’t need me. | 太好了 你不用我陪 |
[02:52] | Leaving Phil with a car salesman | 把菲尔丢给汽车销售员 |
[02:53] | is like covering a baby goat in barbecue sauce | 就好比将一只涂满烧烤酱的小山羊 |
[02:56] | and dropping it in the middle of the Serengeti. | 丢到塞伦盖蒂平原上 |
[03:03] | Well, I-it all seems to check — wait a minute. | 我 好像一切都 等等 |
[03:06] | This can’t be right. | 不对劲儿啊 |
[03:07] | Am I allowed to sign this with a red pen? | 我可以用红笔签字吗 |
[03:10] | Good catch, Phil. | 说得对 菲尔 |
[03:11] | One quick thing — if you really want to | 一个小问题 如果你真的想为女儿 |
[03:14] | do something special for your daughter, | 准备一份特别的礼物 |
[03:15] | what do you say we throw in some upgraded wheels? | 要不要考虑给车装上升级版轮胎 |
[03:17] | How much would that cost? | 要多少钱 |
[03:18] | How much do you spend a day on a cup of coffee? | 你一天在一杯咖啡上花多少钱 |
[03:20] | Oh, for god’s sakes! | 看在老天的份上 |
[03:21] | – Jay? – Answer the question! | -杰 -回答问题 |
[03:22] | A cup of coffee? $3.50. | 一杯咖啡 3.5美元 |
[03:23] | – Not you! – What are you doing here? | -不是你 -你进来干什么 |
[03:25] | I’m just here to make sure everything’s on the up-and-up. | 我来确保一切都是光明磊落的 |
[03:27] | Um, Daryl, this is my father-in-law, Jay Pritchett. | 达里尔 这是我岳父杰·普里契特 |
[03:30] | Jay, you don’t have to be here. | 杰 你没必要过来 |
[03:31] | It’s all worked out. | 一切都解决了 |
[03:32] | Tell you what, why don’t you throw in | 这样吧 不如你加上 |
[03:33] | those upgraded wheels you love so much, | 你很喜欢的升级版轮胎 |
[03:35] | lower the drive-off by $500, we call it a deal? | 再降价五百元 我们成交 |
[03:38] | I’m sorry, but this is the best I can do. | 抱歉 但这是最优惠的价格了 |
[03:40] | Come on, Daryl. We’re all businessmen here. | 拜托 达里尔 我们都是生意人 |
[03:42] | We all know there’s wiggle room | 我们都知道虽然我们说 |
[03:43] | when we say there’s no wiggle room. | 没有降价空间 但实际上是有的 |
[03:45] | So, come on. Let’s see you wiggle. | 所以赶紧的 你降价吧[摇摆] |
[03:46] | I can’t. I can’t wiggle. | 我做不到 我不能降价[摇摆] |
[03:48] | Jay, I’ve already wiggled him. | 杰 我已经让他降价了 |
[03:49] | No, trust me, he can wiggle. | 不 相信我 他能降价 |
[03:50] | I really can’t. I — | 我真的做不到 |
[03:50] | Wiggle, Daryl. Wiggle. | 降价 达里尔 降价 |
[04:00] | Do you know where babies come from? | 你知道孩子是从哪里来的吗 |
[04:02] | Lily, I’m studying. | 莉莉 我在学习 |
[04:04] | Are you a nerd? | 你是个书呆吗 |
[04:06] | No. Why would you ask me that? | 不是 你为什么这么问我 |
[04:08] | It’s Friday night, and you’re doing homework. | 现在是周五晚上 你却在做作业 |
[04:10] | It’s my senior year. | 我都高三了 |
[04:11] | Trust me, Lily, | 相信我 莉莉 |
[04:12] | there’ll be tons of fun Friday nights in my future | 我以后会过上很多有趣的周五之夜 |
[04:15] | with artists, dignitaries, other scientists. | 跟画家 政要和其他科学家们一起 |
[04:18] | I didn’t hear “Boyfriend.” | 我没听到”男朋友” |
[04:25] | You’re 0 for 3. You keep hitting me in the face. | 3次命中0次 你一直在打我的脸 |
[04:27] | Or…am I 3 for 3? | 或者 我三次都命中了 |
[04:29] | Then what’s the point of the apple? | 那苹果还有什么意义 |
[04:31] | It keeps you from moving. | 可以让你不乱动 |
[04:33] | Hey, guys, do you know where babies come from? | 各位 你们知道孩子是从哪里来的吗 |
[04:35] | Lily, that’s not an appropriate question. | 莉莉 这问题不合适 |
[04:37] | Come on. Do you know or not? | 拜托 你到底知不知道 |
[04:39] | Uh, yes. The stork brings them. | 知道 怀孕带来的 |
[04:41] | This dork? | 这个笨蛋吗[音似] |
[04:42] | Good stuff. | 好笑 |
[04:43] | Hey, Lily, how about something to eat? | 莉莉 想吃点什么吗 |
[04:45] | You want some chicken nuggets? | 你要吃鸡块吗 |
[04:46] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的 -好 |
[04:47] | So, do you know how babies are made? | 你知道孩子是怎么来的吗 |
[04:49] | Yep, and I’ll tell you. | 是的 我会告诉你 |
[04:51] | But first, we’re gonna need a pen | 但首先 我们需要一支笔 |
[04:53] | and a bagel. | 和一个贝果饼 |
[04:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:54] | Well, you’re gonna need to take notes, and I’m hungry. | 你需要记笔记 而我饿了 |
[04:57] | Please. | 拜托 |
[04:58] | Okay, we can’t wait any longer. | 好了 我们不能再等了 |
[04:59] | We are dying to give you our present! | 我们迫不及待要给出礼物了 |
[05:01] | Guys, I said no gifts. | 各位 我说了不要礼物的 |
[05:03] | No, you said no gifts under $100. | 不 你是说不要一百元以下的礼物 |
[05:05] | Oh, did I? Gimme. | 是吗 给我 |
[05:06] | It’s just a little something from your supercool guncles. | 是你超酷的基舅们的一点小心意 |
[05:08] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[05:11] | There is a lot of pressure when one is a gay uncle… | 这种事压力很大的 基佬舅舅… |
[05:13] | Or guncle. | 或者说基舅 |
[05:14] | …giving a gift to a niece as hip and chic as Haley. | 要送海莉这么潮的侄女一份礼物 |
[05:17] | In the 10 years that we’ve been together, | 我们在一起的十年里 |
[05:18] | we’ve only missed the mark one time. | 只有一次搞砸了 |
[05:20] | Yeah, when Claire told us what to buy, | 那次克莱尔告诉了我们该买什么 |
[05:21] | but we learned our lesson — | 但我们学到了教训 |
[05:23] | Ignore Claire and trust our gay instincts. | 无视克莱尔 相信我们的基佬直觉 |
[05:25] | Or “Ginstincts.” | 或者说”基觉” |
[05:26] | Too much. | 太过了 |
[05:28] | No. | 别说了 |
[05:30] | Oh, my god! So cute! | 天啊 好可爱 |
[05:32] | – Really? You think? – Yes! Totally! Super cute! | -你真这么觉得吗 -是啊 超可爱 |
[05:36] | Because we can return them if you don’t like them. | 如果你不喜欢的话 我们可以退掉的 |
[05:37] | No, no, they’re good. | 不不 挺好的 |
[05:39] | I love them. | 我喜欢 |
[05:40] | If we wore the same size, | 如果我们穿同一码的鞋子 |
[05:41] | I would have these on right now. | 我现在就会穿上 |
[05:46] | He’s been gone a long time. | 他走开很长时间了 |
[05:47] | I think we hurt his feelings. | 我觉得我们伤害了他的感情 |
[05:49] | These guys don’t have feelings. | 这些人没感情 |
[05:50] | He’s back there making time with a secretary, | 他在后面勾搭秘书呢 |
[05:52] | bragging about how he’s taking a couple suckers for a ride. | 吹嘘自己带了几个白痴去试驾 |
[05:55] | Look. He was in the military. | 瞧 他之前是军人 |
[05:58] | So was Oswald. | 奥斯瓦德也是[肯尼迪遇刺案的主凶] |
[06:01] | Can you trust me | 你能信任我 |
[06:02] | that I’m gonna get you the best deal possible? | 会给你争取到最优惠的价格吗 |
[06:05] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[06:06] | Why do I keep fighting you on this? | 为什么我要一直抗拒你 |
[06:08] | You know what you’re doing. | 你知道自己在做什么 |
[06:09] | I’m behind you all the way. | 我会一直跟随你的 |
[06:11] | Well, I spoke to my manager… | 我跟经理谈过了 |
[06:13] | Yeah. | 怎么样 |
[06:14] | …and I can’t give you the wheels or the discount. | 轮胎或者折扣都没法给你们 |
[06:16] | Frankly, he’s mad | 说实话 |
[06:17] | that I gave you the deal that’s on the table. | 我给你的那个价格让他很不满 |
[06:19] | Well, thanks, Daryl. You did your best. | 谢谢 达里尔 你尽力了 |
[06:20] | You, too, Jay. | 你也是 杰 |
[06:21] | I guess we’ll just sign and be on our way. | 我还是签了然后赶紧开走吧 |
[06:23] | – Or we can get out of here. – What? | -我们还是走吧 -什么 |
[06:24] | I’m sorry, buddy. | 对不起 老兄 |
[06:25] | I got a pal at the dealership closer to his house. | 他家附近的经销商那里有我一个哥们 |
[06:27] | We’re gonna take our business there. Let’s go, Phil. | 我们去那买好了 菲尔 我们走 |
[06:29] | I think Phil wants to take the car. | 我觉得菲尔想买下这辆车 |
[06:30] | Don’t tell Phil what he wants. | 不用你告诉菲尔他想干什么 |
[06:31] | Phil wants to leave. | 菲尔想走了 |
[06:34] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[06:38] | What are we doing? That was a great deal. | 我们在干什么 那个价格已经很低了 |
[06:39] | Wrong. Keep walking. | 错 别停下 |
[06:40] | Jay, I need this car. | 杰 我需要这辆车 |
[06:41] | We’re supposed to be at the bar in 20 minutes. | 二十分钟内我们就要赶到酒吧去 |
[06:43] | Calm down. He’s not gonna let us leave the lot. | 淡定 他不会让我们离开这里的 |
[06:44] | You can order your Appletini now | 你现在点一杯苹果马提尼 |
[06:46] | and be there before the ice melts. | 等你到酒吧的时候冰都不会化的 |
[06:47] | You better be right about this | 买车这事上你最好是对的 |
[06:48] | ’cause you are dead wrong about Appletinis having ice. | 因为苹果马提尼里根本没有冰 |
[06:50] | Hey! Guys, hold on a second! | 伙计们 等一下 |
[06:52] | Yes, Daryl. | 什么事 达里尔 |
[06:54] | You forgot your sunglasses. | 你忘记拿墨镜了 |
[06:58] | Happy? | 开心啦 |
[06:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:59] | These aren’t my sunglasses. | 这不是我的墨镜 |
[07:07] | I cannot believe Haley didn’t like the shoes. | 真不敢相信海莉不喜欢那双鞋 |
[07:09] | Oh, come on. Of course she did. | 别这么想 她当然喜欢了 |
[07:10] | No, she most certainly did not. She gave us the high voice. | 不 我很确定她不喜欢 她用了高音 |
[07:12] | “They’re cute!” | “好可爱啊” |
[07:13] | I know the voice. | 我知道那音调 |
[07:14] | I invented the voice. I use the voice. | 那音调是我发明的 我常用的 |
[07:15] | Wait. So, I can’t pull off mid-thigh shorts? | 等等 这么说我不适合穿中长裤吗 |
[07:18] | No, you can. | 不 你可以 |
[07:18] | Pull them off and give them to somebody 20 years younger. | 你可以脱下来送给比你年轻二十岁的人 |
[07:22] | You’re so silly! | 你可真傻 |
[07:23] | What are you two giggling about? | 你们俩在笑什么 |
[07:25] | Haley just asked me — | 海莉刚才问我 |
[07:26] | Oh, you don’t want to know, trust me. | 你不会想知道的 相信我 |
[07:28] | No, I do. I do. I do. I do. I do. Tell me. | 不 我想 我想知道 告诉我 |
[07:30] | No, you’ll just be all judgy | 不 你又会评头论足了 |
[07:32] | because you want me to be this perfect, little angel. | 因为你希望我是个完美的小天使 |
[07:34] | Oh, honey, no, that’s not true. | 宝贝 不 不是那样的 |
[07:35] | I know I have not done a great job of it so far, | 我知道 目前为止我做得不是很好 |
[07:37] | but I meant it when I said | 但是我是真心的 |
[07:39] | I want to have a more adult relationship. | 我希望跟你的关系更成人化 |
[07:41] | I am sure the reason | 我很肯定 我和妈 |
[07:42] | why mom and I grew apart | 产生隔阂的原因就是 |
[07:44] | is that she never stopped treating me like a child. | 她一直把我当孩子来对待 |
[07:46] | Plus, she was loco for Loco-puffs. | 而且她就是让疯狂朱古力泡芙发疯的原因 |
[07:51] | What, you do not have that cereal? | 怎么 你们都没吃过那种麦片吗 |
[07:53] | Come on. Haley, let me in. | 海莉 告诉我 |
[07:54] | Okay, fine, so we were laughing | 好吧 我们刚才笑 |
[07:56] | because we were playing “Would you rather.” | 是因为我们在玩”你选哪个”的游戏 |
[07:58] | What’s that? | 那是什么游戏 |
[07:58] | And I said, | 我说 |
[07:59] | “Would you rather marry George Clooney | 你选嫁给乔治·克鲁尼 |
[08:01] | “or have the best sex of your life for just one night | 还是跟汤姆·哈迪滚一次这辈子 |
[08:05] | with Tom Hardy?” | 最棒的床单 |
[08:06] | – Who’s that? – I don’t know. Google him. | -那是谁 -不知道 上网搜一下 |
[08:08] | I’m going with Tom because George would | 我选汤姆 因为乔治只会 |
[08:11] | just want to talk about politics all the time | 喋喋不休地谈论政治 |
[08:13] | and Tom seems like he would quietly get the job done. | 而汤姆看起来会安静地把事办完 |
[08:17] | That’s exactly what Haley said! | 海莉说了一模一样的话 |
[08:19] | – All right! Okay! – Yeah! | -好吧 -是的 |
[08:22] | Hey, you two! It’s dance time! | 你们俩 来跳舞 |
[08:25] | Oh, boy. Here we go. | 天哪 又来了 |
[08:27] | Yeah, somebody’s hungry for a little bit more. | 是啊 看来有人还不满足哦 |
[08:29] | We should have just told them we’re straight. | 应该告诉她们我们是直男 |
[08:31] | We met them because you accurately | 我们认识她们就是因为 |
[08:32] | identified the bride’s perfume. | 你准确地闻出了新娘的香水品牌 |
[08:35] | You two ready to tear it up? | 你们两个准备好扭动起来了吗 |
[08:36] | Oh… Well, we’re kind of doing our own thing right now, | 我们现在正忙自己的事呢 |
[08:39] | – but thank you. – Come on, boys! | -不过谢谢邀请 -来吧 小伙子们 |
[08:44] | Who are those gays? | 那两个基佬哪儿来的 |
[08:45] | I don’t know, but I like their look. | 我不知道 不过我喜欢他们的长相 |
[08:47] | – Do you? – Really? | -是吗 -真的吗 |
[08:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:51] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[08:52] | This guy’s gonna get us the deal we want. | 这个人会给我们想要的价格 |
[08:53] | I had the deal we want, | 我想要的价格曾经就摆在我面前 |
[08:55] | and now it’s gone, | 现在没了 |
[08:55] | just like your imaginary friend who never worked here. | 就像你幻想的 那个没在这里工作过的朋友一样 |
[08:57] | Calm down. We’re already up | 淡定 我们已经赚到 |
[08:58] | three hot dogs and a pair of sunglasses. | 三个热狗和一副墨镜了 |
[09:00] | Okay, guys, I ran some numbers, | 两位 我仔细算了一下 |
[09:03] | and I can’t come close to the price you had over there. | 我们给不了那家店给你们的价格 |
[09:05] | He was losing money on that car. | 对方的价格已经亏本了 |
[09:07] | – Oh, my God. – Not helping. | -不是吧 -这样没用 |
[09:09] | All right, Tony, let’s cut to the chase. | 行了 托尼 我们废话少说 |
[09:10] | You either start negotiating, | 要么我们开始谈价格 |
[09:12] | or we’re gonna walk back over there and take that other deal. | 要么我们就回人家那里买了 |
[09:15] | Well, if you can still get it, | 要是你还能拿到那个价的话 |
[09:16] | yeah, th-that’s what I would do. | 赶紧去吧 换我也会那么做 |
[09:17] | You want to dance. | 你想这么玩吗 |
[09:18] | I don’t mind. I’ll lead. | 好 我不介意 我先来 |
[09:20] | $500 down. | 给我便宜五百元 |
[09:21] | Sir even with the deep discounts we offer | 先生 就算是在吃热狗马拉松 |
[09:23] | during the hot dog-a-thon, | 大促销期间 |
[09:24] | I have never seen a deal like that. | 我也没见过那么低的价格 |
[09:26] | Hear that, Jay? | 听到没 杰 |
[09:26] | I won. What did I win? | 我赢了 赢了什么 |
[09:28] | Not a car! | 反正不是一辆车 |
[09:29] | I got to call that first guy back. | 我得去给刚刚那个销售员打电话 |
[09:32] | Tony, clock is ticking. Your move. | 托尼 倒计时进行中 轮到你了 |
[09:37] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:37] | Could that be from your manager, huh, perhaps? | 是你们经理说什么了吗 |
[09:40] | Uh, yeah, he says that unless you buy a car, | 对 他说你要是不买车 |
[09:42] | you can’t have any more hot dogs. | 就不能再吃热狗了 |
[09:46] | Okay, so, a boy and a girl meet at a frat party | 好 有一对男女在兄弟会派对上认识了 |
[09:49] | and they both think each other is totally hot, | 他们都觉得对方超辣的 |
[09:51] | so they pound their beers and head upstairs. | 所以他们喝完啤酒之后就上楼了 |
[09:53] | Luke, stop. | 卢克 别说了 |
[09:54] | She’s not hearing this from you. | 她不能跟你学这些东西 |
[09:56] | – Why not? – You’re too immature. | -为什么不能 -你太不成熟了 |
[09:57] | I’m not immature, butt face. | 我才没有不成熟 你个猪头 |
[09:59] | And how would you say it? | 换了你会怎么说 |
[10:01] | Well, I would say they meet through friends, | 换我会说他们是通过朋友认识的 |
[10:03] | and after dating for an appropriate amount of time, | 约会过一段时间之后 |
[10:06] | he takes her to a romantic french bistro. | 他把她带去一间浪漫的法国餐厅 |
[10:08] | – Then maybe, if the mood is right — – maybe? | -然后有可能 来了兴致 -有可能 |
[10:10] | I just bought you a big french dinner. | 我刚请你吃了一顿法国大餐 |
[10:12] | That was your choice. I owe you nothing. | 你自己愿意的 我不欠你 |
[10:14] | Your hand was on my knee the whole time. | 你的手一直都放在我的膝盖上 |
[10:16] | What was I supposed to think? | 我该怎么想 |
[10:17] | I was expressing affection, not signing a contract. | 我只是在表达感情 又不是在签合同 |
[10:20] | This date is over. | 约会到此为止 |
[10:21] | Come on, sexy. Don’t be like that. | 不是吧 性感宝贝儿 别这样 |
[10:24] | Make a baby with me. | 跟我生个孩子吧 |
[10:26] | What is going on in here?! | 你们这是在干什么 |
[10:27] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:33] | Can I just say that I’m glad they didn’t come get us? | 我能说很高兴她们没来找我们吗 |
[10:35] | Exactly. Who needs those clingy broads? | 没错 谁想要那种黏人的小妞儿 |
[10:37] | “Broads”? Does anyone say “Broads” anymore? | “小妞儿” 这年头还有人用这个词吗 |
[10:39] | I don’t know. I was trying something. | 我不知道 我就说出来试试看 |
[10:41] | You know, maybe they just saw us with Haley and they were like, | 也许她们是看到我们跟海莉她们一起 |
[10:42] | “Hey, let’s give those guys some space.” | 所以想给我们留点空间 |
[10:44] | Or they already knew those gays. | 或者他们本来就认识 |
[10:45] | Or they thought those young guys | 或者她们觉得那些年轻人 |
[10:47] | would be better dancers than us. | 舞跳得比我们好 |
[10:48] | No, no. Since when does young equal better? | 不 从何时开始年轻意味着更好了 |
[10:51] | Let’s show them what we got. | 给她们见识一下我们的实力 |
[10:53] | Hey, real quick… what have we got? | 先问一下 我们有什么实力 |
[10:55] | Um, well, I can raise the roof and do the cabbage patch. | 我会做”掀房顶”和”扒白菜”舞蹈动作 |
[10:57] | Okay, and I can do the “Single lady” hand thing. | 我会做《单身女士》里那种手势 |
[10:59] | Yeah, but put your neck into it | 脖子也得动起来 |
[11:00] | or you just look like the queen waving. | 不然看起来就像女王在挥手 |
[11:01] | – Oh, good point. – Okay. Now you’re ready. | -说得对 -好了 你准备好了 |
[11:03] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 我们上 |
[11:04] | – Hey, ladies! – Hey, single ladies! | -女士们你们好 -单身女士你们好 |
[11:06] | Hey, guys! | 你们好 |
[11:08] | Oh, thank God. We need to tap out. | 感谢上帝 我们得脱身了 |
[11:10] | Yeah, these chicks latched on and won’t let go. | 对啊 这些小妞太缠人了都不让我们走 |
[11:12] | You know how they are with us. | 你知道她们总是这样缠着我们 |
[11:13] | No, you don’t have to tell us. | 不 你不用告诉我们 |
[11:14] | We couldn’t get rid of those three all night. | 我们今晚也没法摆脱那边三个 |
[11:17] | So, why don’t you guys go ahead and split? | 所以你们何不趁机溜走 |
[11:18] | We’ll take over. | 我们帮你们顶上 |
[11:19] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go, go. | -你们确定吗 -对啊 快走吧 |
[11:20] | – Yes. Yes. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. – Thank you. | -当然 当然 -谢谢 |
[11:21] | – We’ll hold it down. – Yeah, yeah. | -都交给我们吧 -就是 |
[11:23] | Boys, where are you going?! | 男孩们 你们要去哪里 |
[11:24] | – You guys, don’t go! – Oh, yeah, don’t worry about it, ladies, | -你们别走 -别担心 女士们 |
[11:26] | because we are here now and we are ready to boogie. | 因为我们来了 来一起扭扭 |
[11:31] | Great! | 太好了 |
[11:33] | So fun! | 太有意思了 |
[11:35] | We’re gonna go hit some clubs now. | 我们要去夜店了 |
[11:36] | Oh, clubs. That sounds rad. | 夜店 听起来很有趣 |
[11:38] | – Cool. Super dope. – Yes. | -很酷耶 -就是 |
[11:39] | You guys have fun. | 你们玩得开心 |
[11:45] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[11:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[11:47] | Stop. We’re gancient. | 别跳了 我们已经过时了 |
[11:52] | Really? Dylan? | 说真的 迪伦吗 |
[11:55] | – Dylan? – Yep. Swear it. | -迪伦 -是啊 跟你发誓 |
[11:57] | Like you cannot believe. | 简直不敢相信 |
[11:59] | You know what? I kind of get him now. | 我现在好像有点懂了 |
[12:03] | – Right? – Yes! | -是吧 -没错 |
[12:04] | I always got Dylan. | 我一直都很懂迪伦 |
[12:05] | Careful. You’re like my grandma. | 小心点 你算是我外婆了 |
[12:07] | Grandma? | 外婆 |
[12:09] | Easy. I have stabbed closer relatives than you. | 小心点 我还捅过更亲密的家属呢 |
[12:14] | I can’t believe I’m talking to my mom about this. | 真不敢相信我在和我妈说这些 |
[12:16] | Honey, I told you, | 宝贝 我说过了 |
[12:16] | you’re a grown-up now. | 你已经是个成年人了 |
[12:17] | I’m gonna respect your decisions, | 我会尊重你的选择 |
[12:19] | and let you live your life. | 让你过自己的生活 |
[12:21] | It’s the best gift I can give to you | 这是我在你21岁生日里 |
[12:23] | on your 21st birthday, | 能给你的最好的礼物 |
[12:24] | my friendship and unconditional acceptance. | 友谊 以及无条件的包容 |
[12:29] | That means so much to me right now. | 知道这些对我来说真是太重要了 |
[12:31] | – You know why? – Why? | -你知道为什么吗 -为什么 |
[12:33] | Because I want to get a tattoo tonight, | 因为我今晚想去纹身 |
[12:35] | and I was afraid you’d say no. | 但是我怕你不同意 |
[12:36] | How could she say no | 她跟你说了这么多 |
[12:38] | after everything she just said to you?! | 怎么可能会不同意呢 |
[12:40] | How could I say no? Is there a way? | 我怎么能不同意呢 有办法吗 |
[12:43] | Oh, my God, mom, this is the best present ever! | 天哪 妈 这是你送我的最好的礼物 |
[12:45] | Could tonight get any better?! | 今晚还能更棒吗 |
[12:47] | Yes! She can pay for it | 能啊 她可以替你付钱 |
[12:48] | so you can get a really big one! | 这样你就可以纹个大的了 |
[12:55] | I’m so excited! | 我太激动了 |
[13:01] | Phil, where are you? You have to get down here | 菲尔 你在哪 你得赶紧过来 |
[13:02] | and stop Haley from getting a tattoo. | 不然海莉就要纹身了 |
[13:04] | What, no, you stop her! | 你说什么 快阻止她啊 |
[13:06] | I can’t. | 我阻止不了 |
[13:07] | I made a commitment to being her friend. | 我答应了要做她的朋友 |
[13:08] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[13:10] | I don’t know. I was trying something. | 我也不知道 就是想尝试些新事物 |
[13:11] | Just get down here with that car, and we can distract her. | 开着新车过来 可以分散她的注意力 |
[13:14] | I’d love to, | 我倒是想啊 |
[13:14] | but your dad played hardball | 但是你爸一直在耍强硬手段 |
[13:16] | and we lost it. | 我没买到车 |
[13:16] | How on earth did you let that happen?! | 你怎么会让这种事发生呢 |
[13:18] | I don’t know. Why don’t you ask | 我不知道 你怎么不去问问 |
[13:19] | the tweety bird on Haley’s neck? | 海莉脖子上那只小鸟 |
[13:21] | Oh, God, not the neck. | 天哪 别纹在脖子上 |
[13:22] | She’s a tough-enough hire as it is. | 她这样已经很难找到工作了 |
[13:24] | Fine, y-you deal with the car. I’ll deal with the tattoo. | 你去处理车的事 我去处理纹身的事 |
[13:27] | Just get here. | 快点过来 |
[13:29] | Okay, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 接下来我们要这么做 |
[13:30] | No, no, no, no. I’m done listening to you. | 不 我已经听够你的唠叨了 |
[13:32] | I had a great deal. | 曾经有一份美好的折扣摆在我面前 |
[13:33] | You know how I know? | 你知道我怎么知道的吗 |
[13:34] | I called the salesman at the first dealership | 当你还在吃第三个热狗的时候 |
[13:36] | while you were sneaking your third hot dog, | 我打给第一家代理店的销售员 |
[13:37] | and it already sold. | 车子已经卖出去了 |
[13:38] | Fine. We don’t need it. | 没关系 反正我们也不要那辆车 |
[13:40] | Here’s the plan, | 接下来 |
[13:41] | we tell them Haley is really sick. | 我们就说海莉病得很重 |
[13:43] | Oh, my God, you’re sick. | 天哪 你真有病 |
[13:44] | Good thinking! I’ll be sick | 真聪明 应该说是我病了 |
[13:46] | cause nobody cares about people they can’t see. | 因为没人关心见不到的人 |
[13:48] | I researched that car online for weeks, | 我已经在网上查了好几周的信息 |
[13:50] | and then you swoop in with your tough-guy swagger | 接着你自以为是地插进来一脚 |
[13:52] | to teach me a lesson about buying cars in the 70s! | 教我怎么在70年代买车 |
[13:55] | You know, this all happened because of you, | 这一切都是你的错 |
[13:57] | sitting there, covered in sweat and fear, | 坐在那 一句话也不敢说 |
[14:00] | undercutting my every word. | 还拆我的台 |
[14:02] | Now, if you want a really good deal, | 你要真想拿到好的折扣 |
[14:04] | you park your butt out here, play on your internet. | 你就给我待在这里 继续上你的网 |
[14:06] | I’m going old-school on this sales weasel, | 我要按老方法来 |
[14:08] | and I’m gonna break him in half. | 而且我会杀他个片甲不留 |
[14:12] | Is somebody helping you? | 有人接待你们吗 |
[14:13] | He better be! | 你最好拿下他 |
[14:15] | Yes, thank you so much. | 有 谢谢你 |
[14:18] | Okay, I am technically in charge tonight, | 今晚是我当家 |
[14:20] | so no one tells Lily | 所以谁都不准告诉莉莉 |
[14:20] | where babies come from. | 孩子是怎么来的 |
[14:21] | I could not agree more. | 不能同意更多 |
[14:23] | I don’t know why you Americans | 我搞不懂你们美国人为什么 |
[14:24] | are so uptight about sex. | 谈到性就这么紧张 |
[14:25] | Sex is confusing for young people, | 性对于年轻人来说是充满迷惑的 |
[14:27] | and she doesn’t need to learn from two fuzz-staches | 她不需要从两个胡子都没长全的 |
[14:29] | who barely know anything themselves. | 小屁孩那里知道这些 |
[14:31] | Excuse me, you might want to | 不好意思 你应该看看 |
[14:32] | check my browser history. | 我的网页浏览记录 |
[14:34] | I’ve done some research. | 我已经做了不少研究 |
[14:35] | Oh. Well, great. I’m just gonna go vomit forever now. | 真好 现在我只想吐一辈子 |
[14:38] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[14:40] | – Nothing. -Just talking. | -没什么 -就在聊天而已 |
[14:40] | Not really anything. | 没什么特别的 |
[14:41] | Can we finish our conversation? | 我们能把话说完吗 |
[14:43] | No. Lily, I’m sorry, but if you have questions, | 不行 莉莉 抱歉 如果你有问题 |
[14:45] | you’re gonna have to ask your dads. | 只能去问你爸爸们了 |
[14:47] | You don’t know, do you? | 你们也不知道是不是 |
[14:48] | – I do so. – Uh-huh, I know. | -我知道 -我知道 |
[14:49] | No, we don’t. Right, guys? | 不 我们不知道 对不对 |
[14:52] | – No, I guess not. – No. | -不知道 -不知道 |
[14:54] | That’s embarrassing. Want me to tell you? | 太丢人了 要我告诉你们不 |
[14:57] | What? | 什么 |
[14:58] | Hey, that’s why you asked if we knew where babies came from — | 你问我们知不知道小孩是从哪里来的 |
[15:00] | Because you wanted to tell us? | 是因为你想告诉我们吗 |
[15:02] | Yeah, you’re old. You should know. | 是啊 你们都这么大了 该知道了 |
[15:04] | But you might want to sit down for this. | 不过你们最好坐下来听我讲 |
[15:09] | I found a tattoo shop nearby. | 我找到附近的一家纹身店 |
[15:11] | It has four stars on Yelp, and it has military discount. | 大众点评上四颗星 军人还享有折扣 |
[15:15] | Well, Private Dorchester reporting for duty. | 二等兵多切斯特前来报到 |
[15:18] | You are just so helpful tonight, Gloria. | 你今晚真是乐于助人啊 歌洛莉亚 |
[15:20] | – You know what else you should do? – Another idea. | -知道你们还该干啥吗 -又有主意了 |
[15:23] | You should do mother-and-daughter tattoos, | 你们该弄个母女纹身 |
[15:25] | like — like, uh, two halves of a heart. | 比如一人纹半个爱心 |
[15:28] | Or the moon and some stars. | 或者星星配月亮 |
[15:30] | Or, like, a bird and a rifle. | 或者步枪配小鸟 |
[15:32] | Oh, my God, let’s do that! | 天啊 就这么办 |
[15:34] | I mean, not that, but, like, let’s get matching tattoos! | 不是你说的那种 但可以弄个配对纹身 |
[15:37] | I want to do that with you. | 我想和你有配对的纹身 |
[15:38] | – You do? – Yeah! | -真的吗 -当然 |
[15:40] | It could be, like, our special thing | 那可以成为我们两人 |
[15:41] | that we have for the rest of our lives, just us. | 这辈子最特殊的东西 只属于你和我 |
[15:44] | And no matter where we go or what we do, | 不管我们去哪里 或是干什么 |
[15:46] | when people ask us about our tattoos, | 别人一问起我们的纹身 |
[15:48] | we can say that they’re from | 我们可以说它们来自 |
[15:49] | the best night of our lives together. | 我们生命中最精彩的夜晚 |
[15:52] | That is so sweet. | 太美好了 |
[15:53] | I mean it. | 我是说真的 |
[15:55] | I want to do it with you. Will you? | 我想和你一起纹身 你愿意吗 |
[15:58] | I can’t believe this, but I will. I will. | 不敢相信 但我愿意 我愿意 |
[16:01] | I will ’cause I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[16:01] | – I love you, too! – I love you. I love you. | -我也爱你 -我爱你 我爱你 |
[16:03] | – They also have piercing! – Enough. | -他们还可以做穿孔 -你够了 |
[16:07] | You know what? | 说句实话吧 |
[16:08] | I don’t even need to be cool anymore. | 我其实不需要再当酷哥了 |
[16:11] | It’s like, why? | 有什么意义呢 |
[16:12] | Yes, exactly. Why? Who cares. | 是啊 有什么意义呢 谁在乎 |
[16:15] | Besides, isn’t the cooler thing not caring | 再说了 不在乎自己酷不酷 |
[16:16] | if you’re cool? | 不是更酷吗 |
[16:17] | Yeah, and if the new cool is not caring, | 是啊 如果新的酷是不在乎自己酷不酷 |
[16:18] | then I’m supercool, not that I care. | 那说明我酷到极点 不过我也不在乎 |
[16:21] | Hey, guys! Guess what. We’re getting matching tattoos. | 猜怎么着 我们要去弄配对纹身了 |
[16:23] | Love it. We’re doing it, too. We need this. | 不错 我们也要 我们需要弄这个 |
[16:25] | – Are you serious? – Are we serious? | -你们认真的吗 -我们认真的吗 |
[16:27] | As serious as Bert and Ernie. | 像伯特和尔尼一样认真[芝麻街搭档角色] |
[16:31] | It was supposed to be such a great moment for me as a dad. | 这本该是我作为父亲无比美好的一刻 |
[16:34] | I was gonna walk into that bar, | 我本该走进那家酒吧 |
[16:35] | give my daughter her new car keys, and say, | 把新车钥匙交给女儿 对她说 |
[16:37] | “Honey… | 乖女儿 |
[16:39] | Chug that drink. We’re going for a spin.” | 把酒喝完 我们去兜风 |
[16:43] | Phil, put these in your purse. | 菲尔 把这放到你包包里吧 |
[16:46] | I just beat your unbeatable deal by 500 Samolians. | 我把你说砍不下来的价往下砍了500元 |
[16:49] | Stick that in your internet. | 你上网能弄到这么好的价钱吗 |
[16:50] | – What? – This guy’s a bulldog. He wore me down. | -什么 -这家伙太强了 说服我了 |
[16:53] | Don’t be too hard on yourself. You never stood a chance. | 别太责怪自己 你根本赢不了我的 |
[16:57] | Thank you, Jay. | 谢谢 杰 |
[16:59] | Hop in. I’ll give you a walk-through. | 上车 我给你演示下操作 |
[17:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:02] | Some more good news for you — your father-in-law | 再给点好消息 你的岳父 |
[17:04] | also talked me into two years of free satellite radio. | 还说服我给你装了两年免费的卫星广播 |
[17:07] | Of course he did. The guy’s always one-upping me. | 那是自然 我从来都比不过他 |
[17:10] | I work for months getting the best deal. | 我为了拿到最好的价钱忙了一个月 |
[17:12] | He walks in, bullies you down, | 结果他一来 强势出击 |
[17:13] | and proves what a pushover I am. | 证明了我有多弱 |
[17:15] | Let me just show you this horn. | 让我给你展示下这个喇叭 |
[17:17] | Why? Did he get an upgrade on — | 为什么 他也帮我升级 |
[17:18] | My father-in-law can be a jerk, too, so I got to say something. | 我岳父也挺贱的 所以我得给你说点事 |
[17:21] | You got a much better deal than he got. | 你拿到的价格比他的低太多了 |
[17:23] | Some horn, huh? | 这喇叭不错吧 |
[17:25] | What? | 什么 |
[17:26] | He came groveling into my office | 他到我的办公室来 |
[17:28] | and begged me to lie | 跪求让我撒个谎 |
[17:28] | and say that he got the better price, | 让我说他把价格砍得更低 |
[17:30] | but he paid me the difference. | 但他给我补了差价 |
[17:32] | How much more did he pay? | 他补了多少钱 |
[17:33] | $1,000. | 1000元 |
[17:34] | Oh, my God, he really cares what I think about him. | 天啊 他真的好在意我对他的看法 |
[17:36] | – More than you know. – That is one beautiful man. | -你没想到吧 -他真是个好人 |
[17:38] | Hey, dumbass, enough with the horn, huh? | 傻蛋 别按喇叭了行不 |
[17:40] | I love you, too! | 我也爱你 |
[17:44] | Oh! Uh, the tattooing — | 纹身这东西 |
[17:45] | It does really hurt. | 真的好疼啊 |
[17:46] | I don’t think I drank enough. | 看来我喝得还不够多 |
[17:48] | So, a couple of firsts tonight. | 那今晚还真是开了不少先例 |
[17:50] | Okay, what should we get? | 我们该纹什么呢 |
[17:52] | It needs to be something important to us. | 要纹对我们有重要意义的图案 |
[17:54] | I-is Nelson Mandela still in jail? | 纳尔逊·曼德拉还在监狱吗 |
[17:55] | I think it should be something just a little more personal. | 应该要纹私人点的比较好吧 |
[17:58] | Okay, what about lilies for Lily? | 好吧 那百合怎么样 代表莉莉 |
[18:00] | Flowers? | 花 |
[18:01] | Be faster just to get the word “Gay”. | 迫不及待想说我们是弯的吗 |
[18:03] | I hope everybody’s ready! So beautiful. | 大家都准备好了吧 好漂亮啊 |
[18:05] | Well, check it, losers. | 来看看吧 胆小鬼 |
[18:07] | I am all tatted up. | 姐纹好了 |
[18:09] | Ay, I’m so proud of you. I can’t believe you did this. | 真为你骄傲 居然真的纹身了 |
[18:12] | – I know! I know! I know! – It’s very sexy. | -是啊 是啊 是啊 -好性感 |
[18:13] | – Very nice. – Yeah. | -好好看 -对啊 |
[18:15] | Well, it is sanskrit for “Mother”. | 梵文里是”母亲”的意思 |
[18:18] | And Haley’s gonna get one that says “Daughter.” | 海莉要纹一个”女儿” |
[18:21] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[18:24] | Well, what? | 这个什么 |
[18:25] | It’s just, um, | 只是 |
[18:26] | I-I’m not totally sure I’m not bailing. | 我不是很确定我会不会临阵退缩 |
[18:30] | No. No, you’re not. | 不会 你不能退缩 |
[18:31] | But it just looks super painful, | 可是看上去超痛的 |
[18:34] | a-a-and this is nothing to do with you, | 还有 这跟你无关 |
[18:36] | but I don’t think I want a tattoo when I have old skin. | 但我不想皮肤皱巴巴的时候有纹身 |
[18:40] | Haley, if you don’t get “Daughter”, | 海莉 你不纹”女儿”的话 |
[18:42] | it’s gonna look like I did this for my mother, | 这就像是我为我妈纹的 |
[18:45] | and then I’m gonna have to saw my leg off. | 那样的话我就得把腿锯了 |
[18:47] | Or you could just add to it. | 或者你可以再多纹一个词 |
[18:48] | Hey, what’s sanskrit for “Issues”? | 梵文的”问题”怎么写 |
[18:51] | Haley, come on. You’re up. Let’s go. | 海莉 快 到你了 纹吧 |
[18:52] | I don’t know, mom. It’s — | 我不想 妈妈 |
[18:55] | Now that I see it, | 现在看到了 才感觉 |
[18:55] | it’s so permanent. | 永远弄不掉的话有点麻烦 |
[18:56] | Young lady, I swear to god I will spank you. | 丫头 我对天发誓我会打你屁屁的 |
[19:03] | No, my god! Is that for me?! | 我的天 那车是给我的吗 |
[19:07] | Happy birthday, sweetheart! | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[19:08] | Thank you so much! I love it! | 太谢谢了 我太喜欢了 |
[19:11] | Please tell me you didn’t get a tattoo. | 千万别告诉我你纹身了 |
[19:13] | No, but talk to mom, | 没纹 但你要劝下妈妈 |
[19:14] | ’cause she’s trying to make me. | 她一直逼我纹 |
[19:15] | – Oh, it’s so cute! Can I take it for a ride?! – Of course! | -好酷炫 我能开吗 -当然 |
[19:18] | When I grow up, I want to have kids. | 我长大以后 也想有孩子 |
[19:21] | You’re not going anywhere. You’ve been drinking tonight. | 你哪也不许去 晚上喝了酒的 |
[19:23] | Only ’cause you made me. | 还不是你逼我喝的 |
[19:24] | What are you trying to do to her? | 你到底想把她怎么着 |
[19:25] | Well, first, I want a perfect husband… | 不过首先 我想有个完美的丈夫 |
[19:28] | How about you guys? Come on. | 你们呢 快点 |
[19:29] | You’re gonna get your tattoo, right? | 你们会纹的 对吧 |
[19:31] | We realized we don’t need one to be cool. | 我们发现其实用不着纹身来变酷 |
[19:32] | It seems sort of desperate. | 有点太渴求关注的感觉 |
[19:35] | But yours is cute. | 但是你的纹身很萌 |
[19:36] | – Super cute! – Yeah. | -超萌的 -是啊 |
[19:37] | …Someone who takes care of me. | 一个能照顾我的人 |
[19:39] | Ay, Jay. I’m tired. I’m hungry. Take me home. | 杰 我好累好饿 带我回家吧 |
[19:42] | Come on. We’ll get you a big bowl of Loco-puffs. | 走着 给你弄一大碗疯狂朱古力泡芙 |
[19:44] | And then we’re gonna make a baby… | 然后 我们会生一个宝宝 |
[19:48] | oh, my gosh! | 好开心 |
[19:51] | …Which is easy. | 生宝宝很简单的 |
[19:52] | You just put eggs and tadpoles | 只要把蛋[卵子]和小蝌蚪们 |
[19:54] | in a glass, | 放在杯子里 |
[19:54] | and the woman has to drink it. | 让女的喝掉 |
[19:56] | Then, the woman and man kiss and jump on their bed. | 然后 男女亲吻 跳上床 |
[19:59] | After a year, she pees, and a baby comes out. | 一年后 女的尿尿 宝宝就生出来了 |
[20:03] | – Oh, my god. – Okay, then. | -我了个去 -我服 |
[20:08] | Now that Claire has a tattoo, | 克莱尔纹身了 |
[20:10] | I can finally get one of my own! | 我也终于能纹一个了 |
[20:13] | So, I’ve been trying to think of a phrase | 我一直在想一个 |
[20:14] | that sums up the way I live my life. | 能总结我人生观的金句 |
[20:15] | I don’t think small. I don’t do things halfway. | 我不会鼠目寸光 做事不会虎头蛇尾 |
[20:18] | I’m not afraid of taking risks. | 我不怕冒险 |
[20:20] | So, then, I was trying to think of | 我也在想一个 |
[20:21] | the perfect place to put it, you know? | 最适合纹身的部位 |
[20:23] | You don’t want to put it on a-a body part | 不能纹在会有皱纹 |
[20:25] | that’s gonna wrinkle or — or sag too much, | 或者下垂太厉害的地方 |
[20:28] | and you don’t want a place where | 也不能纹在 |
[20:29] | – if you wear a suit it will show. – True. | -穿西装时看得到的地方 -对 |
[20:31] | So, on my lower back, | 所以 我要在后腰 |
[20:33] | I would put the words “Go deep,” | 纹这几个字 “深入” |
[20:36] | “Bang”. | “猛上” |
[20:38] | – Think about that. – I heard it. | -请三思 -我听出来了 |
[20:42] | “Do it”. No. | “上” 不行 |
[20:45] | “All in”. | “一起来上” |