时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It was an uneventful morning — quiet. | 那个早晨与往常无异 非常宁静 |
[00:04] | instead of saving every episode of “The bachelor,” | 把每一集《单身汉》都保存下来 |
[00:05] | Why don’t you just hit yourself | 你干嘛不直接拿 |
[00:07] | on the head with a sledgehammer?! | 大锤子砸你的头 |
[00:07] | Dad, turn down that song! | 爸爸 音乐声调小点 |
[00:10] | * No can do * | *办不到* |
[00:12] | The kids had a Friday off of school, | 孩子们周五放假 |
[00:13] | so we picked up Manny | 所以我们接上曼尼 |
[00:14] | and went to our favorite pancake place — | 去我们最爱的薄饼店 |
[00:17] | Relaxing. | 放松一下嘛 |
[00:17] | Mitchell, hi. | 米奇尔 你好 |
[00:19] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:20] | Oh, have him tell Cam | 让他跟小卡说 |
[00:21] | I’ll pick him up for racquetball in an hour. | 我一小时后去接他打壁球 |
[00:23] | I can’t even hear him it’s so loud. | 这么吵我根本听不见他说什么 |
[00:24] | – Can everybody just shut up?! – I hate it. | -大家都闭嘴好吗 -真讨厌 |
[00:27] | Sorry about that. Anyway… | 很抱歉 总之 |
[00:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:30] | Hello. Is this Phil Dumpster? | 你好 请问是菲尔·邓垃圾桶吗 |
[00:32] | What do you want, Gil? | 干嘛 格尔 |
[00:33] | Got to be kidding me. Hang on. | 没搞错吧 等等 |
[00:36] | I need you to send a gift to mom | 我需要你代表我们两人 |
[00:39] | for her birthday from the both of us. | 送一份生日礼物给妈妈 |
[00:41] | No, I did it last year. | 不行 去年就是我送的 |
[00:42] | I know, and I need you to do it again. | 我知道 但我要你再送一次 |
[00:44] | Look, I’ve got a conference call at 1:20. | 听我说 1点20分我有个电话会议 |
[00:46] | Then Luke’s tutor comes to the house, | 之后卢克的家教要来家里 |
[00:47] | 45 sales meeting, | 45分有个销售会议 |
[00:49] | and I still got to get Alex to judo. | 我还得送艾丽克斯去上柔道课 |
[00:50] | And yet you somehow found time to bitch at me. | 但你还是挤出时间来找我无理取闹了 |
[00:53] | You really can have it all. | 你还真是事业生活两不误啊 |
[00:55] | Honestly, just get her a stupid gift card, | 说真的 随便给她买张礼品卡就行了 |
[00:57] | you big baby! | 你个大号婴儿 |
[01:00] | Why does everything with him have be so dramatic? | 为什么事情一碰到他就都这么麻烦 |
[01:10] | Why are we stopping? | 我们为什么要停下来 |
[01:26] | Hey. Oh. Perfect. | 太好了 |
[01:28] | Okay, first you berate me on the phone, | 你先是在电话里斥责我 |
[01:30] | Then you show up to my office and berate me in per– | 现在又亲自来我办公室斥责我 |
[01:32] | Oh, w-what is this? I don’t care for this. | 这是什么情况 我不喜欢这样 |
[01:33] | We got in an accident. | 我们出车祸了 |
[01:34] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[01:35] | We almost got in an accident. | 我们差点出车祸了 |
[01:37] | That seems like a really important distinction. | 这差很多好吗 |
[01:39] | There was this big truck, | 一辆大卡车 |
[01:40] | and it barreled through a stop sign, | 闯过停车标志 |
[01:42] | And it missed our car by inches. | 差几英寸我们就撞上了 |
[01:43] | Oh, my God! And everyone’s okay? | 天呐 大家都没事吧 |
[01:46] | Yes, just very shaken up. | 没事 只是都吓坏了 |
[01:47] | But, Mitchell, I am so sorry | 但是 米奇尔 我真的很抱歉 |
[01:50] | that I yelled at you before. | 刚才朝你大喊大叫 |
[01:51] | Look, I brought you the birthday card for mom, | 我把送给老妈的生日贺卡带来了 |
[01:54] | – And you can sign it. – Okay. Thank you. | -你也签个名 -好 谢谢 |
[01:56] | “To our best friend.” | 给我们最好的朋友 |
[01:57] | That’s a little sarcastic. It’s her birthday. | 有点讽刺啊 这是她的生日啊 |
[01:59] | No, I mean it. | 不 我是真心的 |
[02:00] | Mitchell, I almost died. | 米奇尔 我差点就死了 |
[02:02] | I want our mom to have a great birthday. | 我希望给我们的老妈过个很棒的生日 |
[02:04] | Oh, and we’re doing this again. | 又来了 |
[02:05] | – Okay. Oh, god. – Yeah. | -好吧 天呐 -是啊 |
[02:06] | Hi. I’ll be there in a sec, yeah. | 你好 我一会儿就过去 |
[02:09] | Okay, my deposition got moved up. | 我的取证会被提前了 |
[02:10] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[02:11] | So I’ll just have to move everything — you know what? | 我得把所有事情都改期 |
[02:13] | – I’m gonna eat in the car and then- – No, no, no, no, no. | -我得在车上吃饭 然后 -不不不 |
[02:14] | No, no, no. Give it, give it! | 不不不 给我 给我 |
[02:15] | Do you know what I was doing right before I almost died? | 你知道我差点死掉之前在做什么吗 |
[02:18] | Exactly what you’re doing. | 跟你现在做的一样 |
[02:19] | Humoring a relative? | 纵容自己的亲人瞎胡闹吗 |
[02:20] | No, no, scheduling my life down to the last minute. | 不是 我在安排我人生中的每一分钟 |
[02:23] | I mean, look at this — | 你看看这个 |
[02:24] | “Call New York office — 4:17 p.m.” | 下午4点17分打电话给纽约办公室 |
[02:26] | Do you realize that everybody | 你有没有发现除了我们两个 |
[02:27] | but us rounds up to the nearest five minutes? | 大家都以5分钟为计算时间的最小单位 |
[02:30] | Today made me realize something, Mitchell. | 米奇尔 今天的事情让我意识到 |
[02:32] | No, I don’t want to | 我不想当那种 |
[02:33] | be a 4:17 kind of person. Do you? | 按分钟规划时间的人 你呢 |
[02:36] | Yes, I do. | 我想 |
[02:36] | ’cause that phone call needs to be done by 4:23 | 因为那通电话必须在4点23分前打完 |
[02:38] | so that I am not a dead man by 4:41. | 否则到4点41分我就死定了 |
[02:41] | Give me my phone. | 把手机还我 |
[02:41] | Nope. Nope. No. Give me — Claire. | 不不不 快给我 克莱尔 |
[02:43] | We’re gonna do something together. | 我们要一起去做点什么 |
[02:44] | Yes, take the rest of the day off. | 来吧 今天请假吧 |
[02:46] | I can’t do that. | 办不到 |
[02:46] | Yes, you can. I did! | 你可以的 我就请假了 |
[02:48] | Yeah, ’cause you work for your father. | 是啊 因为你是给你老爸打工 |
[02:49] | No, no, no, we need this, Mitchell. | 不不不 我们必须这么做 米奇尔 |
[02:51] | We really need this. | 真的必须这样 |
[02:52] | Claire, I’m really swamped today, and I — | 克莱尔 我今天真的很忙 |
[02:53] | Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease… | 拜托拜托拜托拜托 |
[02:56] | Stop. Just go. | 好了 快走吧 |
[02:57] | Pleeeeease can we slow down? | 拜托拜托我们能滑慢点吗 |
[02:59] | You’re chafing my wrist. | 你快把我的手腕磨破了 |
[03:00] | Don’t pretend you’re not loving this. | 别再装你不喜欢这样了 |
[03:02] | Okay. All right. I think I just skated through some pee. | 好吧 我刚刚滑过一泡尿 |
[03:04] | C-can we go back now? | 现在我们能回去了吗 |
[03:05] | No! | 不行 |
[03:05] | No, because we are not appointment-making control freaks. | 不 因为我们不是预约狂魔 |
[03:08] | We are having fun. | 我们在找乐子呢 |
[03:09] | You are. I’m just doing what you’re making me do. | 你是在找乐子 我是被你逼的 |
[03:11] | Okay, okay, stop. | 好吧 停下 |
[03:12] | No, no, no. No, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[03:13] | Let’s go back, let’s go back, let’s go back. | 我们回去吧 回去吧 回去吧 |
[03:14] | Why? Why do we have to go back now? | 为什么 为什么非要现在回去 |
[03:15] | Why — oh, I get it. I get it. | 为什么 我明白了 明白了 |
[03:17] | You’re still scared to skate through the underpass. | 你还在怕从地下通道里滑过去是吧 |
[03:19] | What do you mean, “Still”? | 什么叫”还在” |
[03:20] | What do you mean, “scared”? What underpass? | 什么叫”害怕” 什么地下通道 |
[03:21] | Mitchell, you were 11 years old, | 米奇尔 你11岁时 |
[03:22] | and mom made me take you with me | 妈妈让我带你一起 |
[03:24] | when I was skating with my friend Sophie King, | 和我朋友索菲·金去玩轮滑 |
[03:25] | and you were terrified to go through the underpass | 地下通道很黑 所以你害怕 |
[03:27] | ’cause it was dark, | 不敢过去 |
[03:28] | and you were sure it was filled with monsters, | 你还说里面肯定都是怪物 |
[03:29] | so we ditched you. | 所以我们把你甩掉了 |
[03:30] | I don’t remember this at all. | 我根本都不记得了 |
[03:31] | Yeah, I skated away and called you a big baby. | 我边滑走边叫你”大号婴儿” |
[03:33] | Sophie threw a rock at me | 索菲朝我扔了块石头 |
[03:34] | and you yelled, “You’re so gay.” | 你还吼我”你真像个基佬” |
[03:36] | I did do that. | 我是喊了 |
[03:37] | Oh, didn’t I? | 是不是 |
[03:40] | We used to use that word a lot. | 我们原来老用那个词儿 |
[03:42] | You used to be able to call anything gay. | 说谁都能用”基佬” |
[03:44] | Do you ever miss that? | 你怀念吗 |
[03:45] | No. | 不 |
[03:46] | No. | 不 |
[03:47] | That’s hurtful. | 那很伤人 |
[03:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:50] | I’m sorry, Mitchell. | 对不起 米奇尔 |
[03:52] | You were scared, | 你当时那么害怕 |
[03:52] | and I should’ve held your hand through the tunnel, | 我应该拉紧你的手走过通道的 |
[03:54] | and I was — I was not a good big sister. | 我不是…一个好姐姐 |
[03:57] | I’m so sorry. Will you forgive me? | 对不起 你能原谅我吗 |
[03:59] | – Yes, yes. – You do? | -原谅 -原谅了吗 |
[04:00] | – Yes! I forgive you. – I love you. | -原谅 我原谅你了 -我爱你 |
[04:02] | – Love you, too. – Love you! | -我也爱你 -爱你哦 |
[04:03] | Okay, okay. Okay. | 好了 |
[04:04] | – Let’s do this. – Yes, let’s do this. | -我们滑起来 -对 我们滑 |
[04:05] | – Come on. – What? What’s happening? | -过来 -什么 干什么 |
[04:06] | No, no, no, we’re going — we’re going through the tunnel. | 不是 我们要滑过通道 |
[04:07] | No. God, no. No, no, no. | 不 老天爷啊 不要 |
[04:08] | Oh, no, you got to get over this. | 不行 你得克服自己 |
[04:09] | – No! All right. – Okay. Just let yourself go. | -不 好吧 -好啦 你放松 |
[04:11] | – Just let it go. Just — you know? – Yep. I’m good. | -就随它吧 -好 我可以的 |
[04:13] | Uh, yeah, you got to get past it. | 对 你得穿过去 |
[04:14] | N-n-no. No, no! No! N-n-no! Claire, no! | 不 不 不 不要 克莱尔 |
[04:16] | N-n-no! N-no! | 不要啊 |
[04:17] | I felt bad when we got separated, | 被分开那瞬间我挺抱歉的 |
[04:19] | but I knew that when he skated out | 但我知道 |
[04:21] | the other side of that tunnel, | 等他在通道另一端出来的时候 |
[04:22] | an emotional scar would’ve been healed. | 一个心理伤疤会痊愈的 |
[04:25] | Mitchell?! Mitchell? | 米奇尔 米奇尔 |
[04:27] | No! N-no! N-n-no! N-no! | 不 不要啊 不要 |
[04:29] | Oh, my god! What happened? What happened? | 天啊 怎么了 怎么了 |
[04:31] | – It w– it was terrible! -Yes. | -太恐怖了 -然后呢 |
[04:32] | They took my wallet and my skates and my tie. | 他们把我的钱包 轮滑鞋和领带都抢了 |
[04:34] | What — what homeless person needs a tie? | 一个流浪汉要领带干嘛使 |
[04:35] | Oh, my god. I am so sorry, Mitchell! | 天啊 太对不起了 米奇尔 |
[04:37] | Okay, um… Can you give me my phone? | 好了 能把我手机还给我吗 |
[04:38] | ’cause I got to, you know, cancel my cards. | 我得注销银行卡 |
[04:39] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh, god. I hope you have juice. | 好 给 给你 希望还有电 |
[04:41] | That thing has been buzzing like crazy. | 这一天震死我了 |
[04:42] | Oh, god! Okay. Okay. | 天呐 好吧 |
[04:43] | My meeting’s been pushed up. | 我的会议被提前了 |
[04:44] | It’s in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后就要开始了 |
[04:45] | Okay, okay. Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[04:47] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[04:49] | This is a test, and we don’t sweat the small stuff. | 这是个测试 我们不为小事忧心 |
[04:50] | – Just let it go. – Stop it! Stop it. | -就随它吧 -够了 停 |
[04:52] | I know you think you discovered the new you, | 我知道你觉得找到了新自我 |
[04:54] | but you are controlling | 但你在努力不去控制别人的时候 |
[04:55] | even when you’re trying to not be controlling. | 仍然是个彻头彻尾的控制狂 |
[04:56] | So j– give me your skates. | 所以 把轮滑鞋给我 |
[04:58] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[04:59] | You’ve dragged me so far, | 我被你拖了这么远 |
[05:00] | we’re closer to my office than we are to the car. | 现在我离办公室比离我们的车要近 |
[05:02] | Take ’em off! | 脱鞋 |
[05:04] | He just wasn’t ready. | 他还是没准备好 |
[05:06] | But me? | 但我呢 |
[05:07] | I had a message for the small stuff | 我要让那些曾经掌控我生活的 |
[05:08] | that used to rule my life. | 小事情知道我的讯息 |
[05:10] | Hey, Phil. Honey, how you holding up? | 菲尔 亲爱的 你怎么样 |
[05:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:13] | So, I’m at the beach — long story. | 我在沙滩这 长话短说 |
[05:17] | Anyway, I was hoping you wouldn’t mind | 你介不介意在家等着 |
[05:19] | waiting at the house for Luke’s tutor. | 卢克的家教来 |
[05:20] | Actually, I would mind. I’d mind quite a bit. | 我介意 很介意 |
[05:22] | I’m kind of busy. | 我这很忙 |
[05:23] | Okay, great. | 好的 很好 |
[05:25] | Suck it, small stuff. | 去死吧 鸡毛蒜皮的小事 |
[05:31] | Why are we stopping? | 我们为什么停下 |
[05:33] | For many, a near-miss with death is a wake-up call. | 对许多人来说 濒死体验是一种警钟 |
[05:37] | But when a man misses his own near-miss, | 但当你差一点就没赶上差一点就死的体验 |
[05:40] | he truly sees what he’s been missing. | 才会真正醒悟自己错失了什么 |
[05:42] | No more putting my dreams on hold. | 我的梦想经不起等待 |
[05:43] | 卢克的遗愿清单 曼妥思喷射器 憋气超过五分钟 造一个蝙蝠洞 嚼更多的口香糖 学法语 克隆我自己 | |
[05:44] | Five years ago, I made a bucket list. | 五年前 我做了一个遗愿清单 |
[05:47] | It was time to start crossing things off. | 是时候开始行动了 |
[05:53] | Scariest moment of my life. | 人生恐怖瞬间之极 |
[05:57] | Oh, my gosh. I thought I lost you! | 天啊 我还以为失去你了 |
[06:00] | But amazingly, something great came out of it. | 但神奇的是 有好事发生了 |
[06:03] | I found out how my sister truly feels about me. | 我知道姐姐对我的真感情了 |
[06:06] | Girls, are you sure? | 姑娘们 真的吗 |
[06:07] | Positive. We’ll walk home. | 真的 我们走回家 |
[06:10] | We almost died. | 我们差点就死了 |
[06:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:13] | A-about what you said in the car… | 你在车里说的那句… |
[06:15] | Please don’t make fun of me right now. | 拜托现在不要取笑我 |
[06:17] | No, I would never. | 没 我永远不会取笑你的 |
[06:18] | It was actually really honest. | 其实你说得好坦诚 |
[06:20] | And I need to stop taking shots at your intelligence. | 我不该再挖苦你的智商了 |
[06:23] | You don’t do it that often. | 你也不是经常那样做 |
[06:25] | Well, you miss a lot of it. | 因为很多次你都没听出来 |
[06:27] | There, I did it again. | 看哪 我又那样做了 |
[06:28] | Did what? | 做什么了 |
[06:29] | Uh, it doesn’t matter. | 无关紧要 |
[06:31] | I always considered you to be this self-absorbed person, | 我一直认为你是很自私的人 |
[06:33] | but you’re more substantial than that, aren’t you? | 不过其实你挺有深度的 是吧 |
[06:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:38] | You know what? I’m blowing off judo today. | 这样吧 我今天不去学柔道了 |
[06:40] | Let’s hang out. | 我们一起玩 |
[06:41] | What should we do? | 我们做什么好呢 |
[06:42] | Makeovers. | 给你改变造型 |
[06:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:46] | Great! | 太好了 |
[06:47] | We’re gonna walk right past my waxing place. | 我们会路过我做蜜蜡脱毛的地方 |
[06:49] | Say goodbye to that gal stache. | 跟你的女士小胡须说再见吧 |
[06:57] | If it were easy, everyone would be hot. | 如果舒服的话 那所有人都是辣妹了 |
[06:59] | Yep, you know, I-it’s not just my feet. | 是 但不仅是高跟鞋让我的脚疼 |
[07:00] | It’s from when I walked into the stop sign | 是我不慎撞到了停车标志牌上面 |
[07:03] | because you wouldn’t give me back my — | 因为你不肯还给我… |
[07:03] | Okay, fine. I’ll give you back your man-goggles. Here. | 好吧 把你的眼镜还给你 拿着 |
[07:07] | I just thought we might run into | 我只是以为回家的路上 |
[07:08] | some cute boys on the way home, | 我们可能会遇到几个帅哥 |
[07:10] | but it’s probably best we didn’t. | 不过 幸好没有遇到 |
[07:12] | That’s a pretty angry lip you got there. | 你的嘴唇又红又肿 |
[07:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:18] | Does everybody’s get this red? | 别人都会这么红吗 |
[07:20] | Well, you had quite a bit of growth. | 你的汗毛太多了 |
[07:22] | I was gonna have that lady take a crack at your arms, | 我本来还想让那个女人处理一下你的胳膊 |
[07:24] | but she had already sweat through her apron. | 不过她的围裙都被汗湿透了 |
[07:26] | Oh, my gosh! | 天呐 |
[07:28] | I already have 100 likes on my picture of my new nails. | 我新指甲的照片已经得到一百个赞了 |
[07:30] | Um, FYI, I’m — I’m sort of in the background there, | 告诉你一声 照片背景里好像有我 |
[07:33] | screaming mid-wax. | 脱毛时尖叫的样子 |
[07:35] | 400 people liked this photo. | 四百个人对此照片点赞 |
[07:38] | I was not one of them. | 我不是其中之一 |
[07:40] | My art teacher | 我的美术老师 |
[07:40] | made a pithy “Blue period” comment, | 留了个关于”蓝调时期”的短评 |
[07:40] | 蓝调时期: 毕加索在这个时期作品以蓝色为主 人物头发 眉毛 眼睛皆蓝 | |
[07:42] | and my top prom prospect | 而我的头号候选舞会舞伴 |
[07:43] | suddenly found a girlfriend in Canada. | 突然找了个加拿大女朋友 |
[07:46] | Do you think I could get my sneakers back? | 你能不能把运动鞋还给我 |
[07:48] | Ohh, I threw them away with the rest of your clothes | 你去试衣服的时候 |
[07:50] | when you were in the changing room. | 我把你的鞋和衣服都扔了 |
[07:52] | I thought about saving them for the housekeeper, | 我本来想把它们送给管家的 |
[07:54] | but I couldn’t remember if she had a son. | 可我不记得她是不是有儿子 |
[07:56] | Look, I’ve tried really hard to put up with a lot since… | 听着 我已经很努力地在忍受你… |
[08:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[08:00] | Oh, I just had so much fun with you! | 跟你在一起真开心 |
[08:03] | We don’t do this enough. | 我们一起玩的机会太少了 |
[08:04] | I just wish there was something that you could teach me. | 真希望有什么可以让你教我的 |
[08:09] | Wait, what about your judo stuff? | 等等 你教我柔道怎么样 |
[08:10] | Uh you’re not interested in that. | 你不会感兴趣的 |
[08:12] | No! No! I am! Come on! | 才不是 我有兴趣 来嘛 |
[08:15] | Karate-chop me or something! | 来个斜劈还是什么的 |
[08:16] | That is not — | 那不是… |
[08:17] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 我教你 |
[08:18] | Let’s just do one simple move. | 我们先做一个简单的动作 |
[08:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:21] | Now, this won’t wrinkle my top, will it? | 不会弄皱我的上衣吧 |
[08:26] | That was actually fun! | 这可太有意思了 |
[08:28] | Show me one more time. | 再教我一次 |
[08:29] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[08:31] | Oh, my gosh. I thought I lost you again. | 天呐 我以为又失去你了呢 |
[08:33] | Wait, wait, wait. Back up. Again? | 等等 倒回去 又是怎么回事 |
[08:35] | Oh, yeah, when we almost got killed, | 是啊 差点出车祸的时候 |
[08:36] | I thought I lost my phone. | 我以为把手机摔坏了 |
[08:38] | It was really scary. | 那可真恐怖 |
[08:40] | Mentos-pramp-climb, test number two. | 曼妥思喷射器 第二次测试 |
[08:43] | Lesson learned — when pressure builds to dangerous levels, | 经验教训 当压力达到危险等级 |
[08:45] | it must be released. | 必须得到释放 |
[08:50] | Is your lip getting better or your face getting redder? | 是你的嘴好些了 还是你的脸变红了 |
[09:02] | Just gonna pop into the family room. | 我去客厅啦 |
[09:05] | What the hell was that?! | 你在搞什么 |
[09:07] | Oh, I’m just getting started! | 这才刚刚开始呢 |
[09:09] | Why do you have to be such a silly — | 为什么你要这样傻… |
[09:10] | Haley, stop! | 海莉 住手 |
[09:11] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[09:15] | Phil, honey. | 菲尔 亲爱的 |
[09:24] | I was already on edge. | 我本来就心情沉重 |
[09:26] | The day before, I was with my mom at the park | 前一天 我和妈妈在公园 |
[09:28] | when some guy on a bike swiped her phone. | 有个骑自行车的人抢走了她的手机 |
[09:30] | He must have been a criminal mastermind. | 他一定是个惯犯 |
[09:33] | He struck the one second she wasn’t | 只那一秒她没在给乔拍照 |
[09:34] | taking pictures of Joe. | 就被他抓住了 |
[09:36] | The worst part is, I saw him grab it. | 最糟的是 我眼看着他抢走手机 |
[09:39] | I had a chance to do something | 我本来有机会做点什么 |
[09:40] | and be a hero to my mom, but I froze. | 在妈妈面前做个英雄的 可我僵住了 |
[09:43] | What would you have done, | 你会怎么做 |
[09:44] | made him the subject of a satirical cartoon? | 使他成为讽刺漫画的主角吗 |
[09:46] | Hey! Uh, they’ve taken down presidents. | 那些漫画曾扳倒过总统 |
[09:49] | Now, can you just support me here? | 你能不能支持我一下 |
[09:50] | There are only so many moments a son has a chance to — | 并没有多少机会可以让儿子为… |
[09:54] | Very mature. | 真成熟 |
[09:55] | Pick a fight then tune me out? | 挑起事端 然后又不理我了吗 |
[09:56] | It’s not bothering me. Stop it! | 我才不在乎 停下 |
[09:58] | Dad, turn down that song! | 爸爸 音乐声调小点 |
[10:01] | *No can do.* | *办不到* |
[10:06] | You sure, Manny? | 你确定吗 曼尼 |
[10:06] | Positive. I-I’ll walk home. | 是的 我走回家 |
[10:11] | – We almost died. – Yeah. | -我们差点死了 -是啊 |
[10:14] | White. | 白人 |
[10:15] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[10:17] | Why is it so hard for you to imagine | 有那么难想象犯罪的是白人吗 |
[10:19] | that a criminal can be white when most of the — | 就算大多数罪犯都是… |
[10:21] | Ah, the bicycle. | 你说单车的颜色啊 |
[10:23] | Yes, yes, it was white. | 是的 是白色 |
[10:25] | I thought your phone got stolen? | 你手机不是被偷了吗 |
[10:26] | This is Joe’s phone. | 这是乔的手机 |
[10:28] | This is why the terrorists hate us. | 所以恐怖分子才痛恨我们 |
[10:32] | The universe is cold and unfeeling. | 整个世界冰冷无情 |
[10:34] | The only constant is chaos. | 唯一不变的只有混乱 |
[10:36] | Was that place out of chocolate-chip pancakes again? | 巧克力薄饼又卖光了吗 |
[10:39] | We were all almost killed by a truck. | 我们差点被卡车撞死 |
[10:41] | Ay Dios mio! Are you okay, papi? | 我的天啊 你没事吧 宝贝 |
[10:42] | This was all Phil’s fault, wasn’t it? | 都是菲尔的错对吧 |
[10:44] | He’s always blaring that damn new wave music! | 他老是听那种该死的新潮音乐 |
[10:46] | No. He swerved to avoid it. | 不 他急转弯避开了 |
[10:48] | Saved my life. | 救了我的命 |
[10:50] | But the game of life is rigged. | 不过生命无法自主 |
[10:52] | Death always win. | 死亡不可避免 |
[10:53] | Okay, I know what you need right now — | 好了 我知道你现在需要什么 |
[10:55] | A trip to the ice-cream shop. | 去冰淇淋店 |
[10:56] | He doesn’t need ice cream. | 他不需要冰淇淋 |
[10:58] | He needs to talk about what just happened to him. | 他要讲讲刚才发生的事 |
[10:59] | Well, I could go for some ice cream. | 我可以去吃点冰淇淋的 |
[11:02] | I know how to fix my son. | 我知道怎么安慰我儿子 |
[11:05] | So, this is fixed. | 就这么安慰吗 |
[11:09] | Go around. | 绕过去 |
[11:11] | Normally, I’d be avoiding these cracks | 平时为了尊重你 |
[11:13] | out of respect of your back, Mom, | 我都尽量避免这样的时刻 |
[11:14] | But after today, it seems pointless. | 可过了今天好像都没有意义了 |
[11:16] | That’s it. Get in. | 够了 上车 |
[11:17] | No, Jay, he’s afraid! | 不要 杰 他害怕 |
[11:19] | It’s only gonna get worse. | 这样只会更糟 |
[11:20] | In. Trust me. | 上车 相信我 |
[11:22] | Five minutes in here, he’ll be happy as a clam. | 上车五分钟他就会春光灿烂了 |
[11:26] | Aah! Mama! | 妈妈呀 |
[11:28] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[11:29] | This was a bad idea. | 这主意很烂 |
[11:30] | Hop out. | 下车 |
[11:31] | Good for you, Jay. It has to be when he is ready. | 这就对了 杰 要等他准备好 |
[11:33] | – Nope. He’s driving. – What? | -不 他来开 -什么 |
[11:34] | What? I-I can’t. | 什么 我做不到 |
[11:35] | You’re doing it now. | 你给我开 |
[11:37] | Jesus, take the wheel. | 神啊 开车吧 |
[11:39] | He’s terrified to be in the back. | 他坐后面就够害怕的了 |
[11:41] | Now you’re gonna put him in the front seat | 现在你要让他坐前座 |
[11:43] | so that he can kill all of us?! | 这样他就能把我们都弄死了 |
[11:44] | Can you not make this fear worse? | 你能别火上浇油了吗 |
[11:46] | I watched Dede coddle Mitchell | 我看过米奇尔怕黑的时候 |
[11:48] | when he was afraid of the dark. | 迪迪是怎么过分呵护他的 |
[11:49] | Till he was seven, he’d only blink one eye at a time — | 他到七岁还是眨眼每次只眨一边 |
[11:52] | gave a lot of girls a very wrong idea. | 害得不少女生误会了 |
[11:57] | Manny, you don’t want to do this right? | 曼尼 你不想这么做对吧 |
[11:59] | No, I really don’t. | 不 我不想 |
[12:00] | Okay, papi, you know what? Let’s switch. | 好的 宝贝 要不我们换吧 |
[12:02] | I’m going to drive. | 我来开 |
[12:04] | I’ve got a bombshell, mom. | 妈妈 我很怕[我有个美人儿] |
[12:05] | Ay, papi, thank you, but this is a very weird thing | 宝贝 多谢 但是我们这个姿势 |
[12:07] | to say when we’re in this position. | 说这种话太诡异了 |
[12:09] | No, I’ve decided I’m never driving. | 不 我决定永远不开车了 |
[12:12] | No way. | 不行 |
[12:14] | You there. You there. | 你坐这 你坐那 |
[12:15] | We’re doing this my way. | 按我说的做 |
[12:17] | Ah, yeah, ’cause it’s your way | 每次都是要么按你说的做 |
[12:19] | or the highway. | 要么就滚蛋[上高速] |
[12:20] | Oh, God. Not the highway. | 天啊 不要上高速 |
[12:21] | You always want me to be his dad. | 你一直让我像个父亲一样教导他 |
[12:23] | Well, I’m being his dad. | 我这不是在做吗 |
[12:24] | Oh, uh, I-I’m really scared, Jay. | 我真的好怕 杰 |
[12:26] | This is what we’re fixing. | 这就是我们要解决的问题 |
[12:28] | Look, when I was a kid, | 我还是个孩子的时候 |
[12:30] | I lived by a big, scary black lake. | 住在一个巨大的吓人的黑色湖旁 |
[12:33] | I always thought there monsters in there and whatnot. | 我一直觉得湖里有怪兽 |
[12:35] | One night, my dad dragged me out of bed | 一天晚上 我爸把我拉下床 |
[12:38] | and tossed me right in that cold water. | 然后直接把我踹进湖里 |
[12:40] | I was never scared of that lake again. | 然后我就再也不怕那个湖了 |
[12:43] | Now, give it some gas. | 踩油门吧 |
[12:50] | Mma! Aah! | 妈妈啊 |
[12:51] | That’s another habit I wouldn’t mind breaking, | 这个喊妈妈的习惯也要改一下 |
[12:52] | but, you know, right now we…have to… | 不过我们现在必须要 |
[12:57] | Oh, what am I doing? | 我在干什么呢 |
[12:58] | I hated my dad for that. | 我讨厌我爸那样对我 |
[13:00] | I ended up scared of him, not the lake. | 最后我怕的不是湖 变成他了 |
[13:03] | Manny, – it’s okay. | 曼尼 没事 |
[13:04] | Over there! On the bike! | 那边 骑车那个 |
[13:06] | The white guy that stole my phone! | 是偷我手机的那个白人 |
[13:08] | I don’t see anyone. | 我没看到有人 |
[13:09] | Yes! He just turned the corner! | 就是他 他刚拐弯 |
[13:11] | The phone burglar! He’s getting away! | 偷手机贼 他要逃走了 |
[13:13] | Not this time. | 这一次不会了 |
[13:15] | Up there to the left! | 前面左转 |
[13:23] | I don’t see anyone! | 我什么人都没看到 |
[13:24] | I didn’t see anyone either. I made it up. | 我也没看到 我乱说的 |
[13:27] | I am not going to | 我可不要 |
[13:28] | drive my son around until he’s 40. | 到了儿子40岁时还得开车载他 |
[13:30] | The only thing stronger than Manny’s fear | 唯一能战胜曼尼的恐惧的 |
[13:33] | is his need to protect his mama. | 是他保护他的妈妈的愿望 |
[13:36] | Oh, no! He got away! | 不 他跑了 |
[13:38] | But you did very good, Manny. | 但是你做得很不错 |
[13:40] | That was a frickin’ rush! | 我刚刚开得超快 |
[13:42] | But we’re not giving up. We’re gonna find that guy. | 但我不会放弃 我们会抓到那个人的 |
[13:44] | No! | 不 |
[13:45] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[13:46] | Just go. I’m walking home. | 你们走吧 我走路回家 |
[13:51] | I can’t even hear him, it’s so loud. | 我听不见他说话 太吵了 |
[13:52] | Can everybody just shut up?! | 你们能闭嘴吗 |
[13:54] | – Hello. – Hello. Is this Phil Dumpster? | -你好 -请问是菲尔·邓垃圾桶吗 |
[13:57] | What do you want, Gil? | 干嘛 格尔 |
[13:58] | Got to be kidding me. Hang on. | 没搞错吧 等等 |
[14:00] | Is that your hot wife I hear? | 是你的极品娇妻在说话吗 |
[14:01] | Hey, is she still taking those yoga classes? | 她还在上那些瑜伽课吗 |
[14:02] | Hanging up. | 我要挂了 |
[14:03] | W-w-wait. Wait. Real quick. | 等等 就说一句话 |
[14:04] | The listing at 225 Cedar Street,it’s mine now. | 锡达街225号的房子归我管了 |
[14:07] | You poached my listing? | 你居然偷了我的房子 |
[14:07] | Poach有”窃取”和”水煮”两个意思 poached egg: 水煮蛋 | |
[14:09] | Poached it, seasoned it, | 不仅偷了 还给它调了味 |
[14:10] | and covered it in Thorpe-andaise sauce, my friend. | 顺便加了索普蛋白酱呢 哥们 |
[14:14] | You should thank me, dumpy. | 你该谢谢我 傻邓 |
[14:15] | You’re back in second place | 你又退居二线了 |
[14:16] | with your favorite view… | 不过你还能看到美景 |
[14:17] | my sweet behind. | 那就是我的后背 |
[14:18] | Why does everything with him have to be so dramatic? | 为什么事情一碰到他就都这么麻烦 |
[14:25] | Why are we stopping? | 我们为什么要停下来 |
[14:27] | Oh, my God! I thought I lost you. | 天呐 我以为我失去你了 |
[14:33] | What’s to tell? | 能说什么呢 |
[14:33] | A truck runs a stop sign, I avoid it, | 卡车开过了停车标示 我避开了卡车 |
[14:35] | everyone walks away, bing, bang, no boom. | 大家都走开了 有惊无险 |
[14:39] | – There was a truck! – That was crazy! | -那可是辆卡车 -太吓人了 |
[14:41] | Everybody calm down. Calm down. Let’s not overreact. | 大家都冷静一下 别激动 |
[14:45] | – What?! – Dad! | -你说什么 -老爸 |
[14:46] | – We were almost just killed! – Yes! | -我们差点就死了 -是啊 |
[14:47] | Exactly. Almost, which means we’re all just fine. | 没错 差点 也就是说我们都没事 |
[14:51] | You aren’t the least bit upset? | 你就没有一点点后怕吗 |
[14:52] | It’s gonna take more than that to ruin a morning | 今天早上我吃的华夫饼上有奶油笑脸 |
[14:54] | that started with a whipped-cream smile on my waffle. | 要毁掉这样美好的早晨可没这么容易 |
[14:56] | Okay, it may have affected me a little, | 其实我是受了点影响 |
[14:58] | but sometimes it’s hard to know what you’re feeling. | 但有时要明白自己的感受并不容易 |
[15:01] | Mostly, I was thinking about racquetball later | 我当时在想之后的壁球训练 |
[15:02] | and hopefully giving Cam a nice spanking. | 我要给小卡狠狠来一招 |
[15:05] | Fair warning, may be working out some anger issues | 说明一下 今早的壁球训练 |
[15:07] | on the racquetball court this morning. | 我可能要发泄一下情绪 |
[15:09] | – Don’t ask. – Sounds good. | -别问原因 -没问题 |
[15:10] | So, we’re getting our new dryer delivered. | 我们新买的烘干机到了 |
[15:12] | It’s supposed to be eggshell, | 应该是蛋壳白色的 |
[15:13] | but, oh, it’s not eggshell, it’s white. | 但送来的不是蛋壳白 是纯白色 |
[15:15] | Anyway, I’m laying into the delivery driver, | 我当时正在跟送货员吵架 |
[15:18] | and Mitchell strolls in and says, “Oh, it’s fine,” | 结果米奇尔插进来说”没关系” |
[15:21] | and then offers him a piece of his banana loaf. | 还给送货员一块香蕉面包 |
[15:24] | I heard that. | 真是气人 |
[15:25] | Just once, I would like | 哪怕一次也好 我希望 |
[15:26] | Mitchell to take my side. | 米奇尔站在我这边 |
[15:27] | I am constantly strolling in and saving him | 每次我都会替他说话 |
[15:29] | like a little princess in the tower. | 就像拯救困在塔中的公主 |
[15:31] | Sometimes I’d like to be the princess. | 有时候我也想当公主 |
[15:32] | – Six of one, right? – What? | -怎样都是一样 对吧 -什么 |
[15:34] | Why are, why are we stopping? | 我们为什么在这里停 |
[15:37] | I’m-I’m very confused, Phillip. | 我不明白 菲利普 |
[15:39] | Trust me, this house is gonna sell at Thorpe speed. | 相信我 这房子会以索普光速卖出的 |
[15:42] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[15:44] | – Oh, hey, Phil. – I guess you heard. I’m sorry. | -菲尔 -看来你知道了 抱歉 |
[15:46] | Oh, no, it happens all the time. | 没关系 这事时有发生 |
[15:48] | I just stopped by to give you guys a little care package | 我就是过来给你们一点良心建议 |
[15:50] | to show you there’s no hard feelings. | 以证明我完全没有介怀 |
[15:51] | Class act, Dung beetle. | 非常有绅士风度 邓菲虫 |
[15:53] | Here’s the Malpractice Attorney | 这是专攻不法行为案件的律师的名片 |
[15:55] | most of his clients have used after he’s ripped them off. | 大部分他的客户受到伤害后都找这个律师 |
[15:57] | You will be losing some sleep, | 你们可能会失眠 |
[15:59] | but these have always helped my wife. | 这种药总能帮我妻子入睡 |
[16:01] | And this priest is retired, | 这个神父已经退休了 |
[16:02] | but I think he still does exorcisms, | 但他应该还在主持驱魔活动 |
[16:04] | which you’ll need after today. | 今天过后你们会需要的 |
[16:06] | – Listen, Phil—- – It’s okay. | -菲尔 -没关系的 |
[16:07] | It’s sad, really, to see a once-mediocre realtor | 看见一个曾经中庸的地产经纪堕落如此 |
[16:11] | reduced to this. | 也挺让人伤心的 |
[16:12] | Gil, please, let’s keep this civil. | 格尔 别这样 好好说话 |
[16:14] | Oh, by the way, if you ever speak disrespectfully again | 还有 如果你再对我老婆出言不敬 |
[16:16] | about my wife, I’ll kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[16:18] | Sorry. That sounded like a joke. | 抱歉 我说得好像这是个玩笑 |
[16:20] | I will actually kill you. | 我真的会杀了你 |
[16:23] | Anyhow, when you guys wake up | 总之 如果你们能清醒过来 |
[16:25] | and smell the sulfur, | 闻到硫磺的味道 |
[16:26] | here’s a list of other realtors, | 这是其它地产经纪的名单 |
[16:27] | and if you need me, I’ll be in the office at 9:00, | 如果想找我 我九点上班 |
[16:30] | 10:00. I have the dentist. | 还是十点吧 我要去看牙医 |
[16:32] | Where did that come from? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:34] | Life’s too short to be ruled by fear. | 人生苦短 不能被恐惧操控 |
[16:35] | What do you say | 公主 我们去 |
[16:36] | we get you the right dryer, princess? | 把你想要的那台烘干机要来怎样 |
[16:39] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[16:40] | I mean, Phil is usually just so… | 菲尔平常很… |
[16:42] | but then he was just, like, so… | 但那天他很… |
[16:45] | and then he got even more… | 接着还变得更… |
[16:47] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力 |
[16:48] | – I can’t go for that. – No can do. | -我不接受 -办不到 |
[16:50] | Cameron here bought an eggshell dryer. | 卡梅隆买了一台蛋壳白的烘干机 |
[16:52] | Not white, not oatmeal, | 不是纯白 不是燕麦色 |
[16:54] | not Swiss-coffee, | 不是瑞士咖啡白 |
[16:55] | not baby-powder, not bone. | 不是爽身粉白 也不是骨白 |
[16:56] | Eggshell. Look, Rob, is it? | 是蛋壳白 你叫罗伯是吧[抢劫] |
[16:59] | That’s interesting. | 这名字真有趣 |
[17:00] | Here’s how this is going down– | 接下来是这样 |
[17:02] | we don’t leave without that eggshell dryer. | 没有蛋壳白的烘干机我们不会走 |
[17:04] | Not swan-feather, not chester-pig-white. | 不是天鹅羽毛白 不是切斯特猪白 |
[17:06] | I think we’ve covered the colors. | 颜色已经说得够清楚了 |
[17:08] | I sell houses to people every day | 我每天都卖房子给不同的人 |
[17:10] | who ask me where they should buy their dryer. | 他们会问我去哪买烘干机比较好 |
[17:12] | I don’t think you want me giving them any static. | 你不希望我告诉他们哪家不能去吧 |
[17:15] | I may have one in the back. | 后面可能还有一台 |
[17:17] | But it takes two guys to load the truck, | 但要两个人把它从车上搬下来 |
[17:19] | and it’s just me today. | 今天这里只有我一人 |
[17:20] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[17:22] | It was right about then | 就在那电光火石的一瞬 |
[17:23] | that a question started nagging at me. | 我的心头涌上一个问题 |
[17:40] | Is Phil sexy? | 菲尔性感吗 |
[17:45] | You feel like doing something a little crazy with me? | 你想跟我做点疯狂的事吗 |
[17:47] | What? No. What? No. | 什么 不想 什么 不想 |
[17:49] | Hey, honey. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[17:50] | Phil, honey, how you holding up? | 菲尔 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[17:51] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[17:52] | I’m at the beach — long story. | 我在沙滩 说来话长 |
[17:54] | I was hoping you wouldn’t mind | 我希望你不介意 |
[17:56] | waiting at the house for Luke’s tutor. | 在家等着卢克的补习老师 |
[17:57] | Actually, I would mind. I’d mind quite a bit. | 实际上 我挺介意的 我做不到啊 |
[17:58] | – I’m kind of busy. – Okay. | -我挺忙的 -好吧 |
[18:00] | Cam, there’s something that Claire would never approve of | 小卡 有件事是克莱尔永远不会允许的 |
[18:02] | that I’ve always wanted to do. | 但却是我一直都想做的 |
[18:04] | Always? | 一直吗 |
[18:05] | We’re gonna want to put a blanket down on that backseat. | 我们要在后车座上铺块毛毯 |
[18:10] | This was a huge mistake. | 这是个巨大的错误 |
[18:12] | I am jammed in the backseat with a hairy Peruvian biter. | 我跟一只多毛的秘鲁神兽被困在后车座 |
[18:15] | It’s spring break ’92 all over again! | 简直是92年的春假情景重演 |
[18:17] | Well, speed bump coming up. Hold the leash taut. | 前方有减速带 把绳子拉紧一点 |
[18:19] | It’s supposed to keep her calm. | 那样可以让它保持镇静 |
[18:20] | I got lucky. I don’t think this one’s a spitter. | 我挺走运的 这家伙不喜欢吐口水 |
[18:24] | uh, I spoke too soon. | 我话说太早了 |
[18:25] | You think? That’s it. Pull over. | 你这样觉得吗 真是够了 快停车 |
[18:27] | You know, Phil, I wanted to support you on this. | 菲尔 我也想支持你的 |
[18:30] | I’m a firm believer in livestock in the home, | 我坚决支持在家里养牲畜 |
[18:31] | But you are out of control. | 但你实在是太失控了 |
[18:33] | No, I’m in control — more than ever. | 不 一切完全在我掌控之中 |
[18:36] | And if me getting what I want | 如果我为了让自己称心如意 |
[18:37] | inconveniences people a little, | 而给别人稍微带来了一点点麻烦 |
[18:38] | then so be it. | 随便吧 |
[18:40] | Uh, she’s nervous. | 它紧张了 |
[18:42] | The guy said you should let her suck on your hair. | 饲养员说你该让它舔你的头发 |
[18:43] | Okay, that is it. I am done. | 好了 够了 我不干了 |
[18:45] | Enough of this ridiculousness. | 一切的荒唐到此为止 |
[18:48] | And thank you, Phil, | 谢你了啊 菲尔 |
[18:49] | For making me appreciate Mitchell. | 因为你让我意识到了米奇尔的好 |
[18:52] | He may have his faults, | 他或许是有一些缺点 |
[18:53] | but at least he’s not a crazy person. | 但至少他不是个疯子 |
[19:01] | Phil, honey. | 菲尔 亲爱的 |
[19:03] | Yes, Claire. | 在呢 克莱尔 |
[19:04] | I got an alpaca — again. | 我又搞了匹草泥马回家 |
[19:07] | And there’s nothing you can say about it. | 你不能发表任何不满的意见 |
[19:09] | I’m not saying anything. What’s the problem? | 我不会发表任何意见的 有什么问题啊 |
[19:13] | Mom, dad! | 妈 爸 |
[19:14] | There is a camel in the living room! | 客厅里有头骆驼 |
[19:16] | It’s not a c– | 那不是骆… |
[19:18] | – I-I just can’t. – Okay. | -我做不到 -好了 |
[19:19] | I see you’ve all met Jolene two. | 看来你们都见过乔琳2号了吧 |
[19:21] | Sadly, the original Jolene | 不幸的是 你妈强迫我 |
[19:23] | that your mother made me return | 退回去的那头乔琳 |
[19:24] | was cruelly adopted by a children’s hospital. | 被一家儿童医院残忍地收养了 |
[19:27] | You see, something hit me this morning | 今早那辆卡车没有把我撞死 |
[19:29] | when that truck didn’t hit me this morning — | 但却把我的脑子撞开了窍 |
[19:31] | I have not been in control of my own life. | 我一直都没有真正掌控自己的人生 |
[19:35] | But those days are done. | 但那种日子到此为止了 |
[19:41] | Well, I guess I’m not in control of everything, am I? | 看来我真是无法掌控任何事啊 是吧 |
[19:44] | funny, isn’t it? | 真有意思 不是吗 |
[19:45] | You can try and try, but in the blink of an eye… | 你可以用尽全力尝试 但是在眨眼之间 |
[19:50] | you can lose everything that matters to you. | 你可能就会失去对你重要的一切 |
[19:53] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸 你还好吧 |
[19:55] | Don’t you all see what’s going on here? | 你们还不明白现在的情况吗 |
[19:57] | Dad really wanted that milk. | 老爸真的很想喝那杯牛奶 |
[19:59] | I almost lost you guys today — all of you. | 我今天差点就失去了你们所有人 |
[20:03] | Just like that. | 就是那样 |
[20:04] | Aw, daddy. | 爹地 |
[20:05] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[20:06] | You spent the whole day trying to control everything, | 你一整天都在试图掌控一切 |
[20:09] | and I spent the entire day trying not to, | 我这一整天却在试图不去掌控任何事 |
[20:11] | and neither way worked, did it? | 但两种方法都没奏效 不是吗 |
[20:13] | Nope. | 是没有 |
[20:14] | I may fight you on this, | 我或许会跟你唱反调 |
[20:15] | but I’m gonna need you to make me get rid of Jolene two. | 但我需要你强迫我把乔琳2号也退回去 |
[20:18] | – She’s a biter. – I know. | -它很凶悍 -我知道 |
[20:21] | As soon as we’re done with this hug. | 不过要等我们先拥抱完才行 |
[20:24] | Hey, whatever this is, | 嘿 不管你们在干什么 |
[20:24] | I need to get in on it. | 我都必须参与一下 |
[20:27] | I almost died today. | 我今天差点死了 |
[20:28] | – Grandpa. – Daddy. | -外公 -爸 |
[20:30] | Aw, dad. | 爸啊 |
[20:32] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[20:34] | Come here, you. | 都过来 |
[20:41] | Learn how to drive, lady! | 去驾校学学开车啊 婆娘 |
[20:45] | I will get to the meeting when I get there. | 等我准备好了再去开会 |
[20:47] | I looked death in the face today. | 我今天和死神擦肩而过 |
[20:49] | Hel– hello. Yes, I would like to leave a message. | 喂 好的 我想留个言 |
[20:52] | My husband ordered an eggshell dryer — | 我丈夫之前预定了一台蛋壳色烘干机 |
[20:55] | Not talc, not parchment | 不是爽身粉 不是羊皮纸 |
[20:57] | — eggshell. | 是蛋壳色的 |
[20:59] | You’re home early. What happened to you? | 你今天回来要早些啊 这是怎么了 |
[21:01] | Doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[21:01] | So, I called that appliance store, | 我打电话给那个家电卖场了 |
[21:03] | And I demanded that | 我要求他们务必 |
[21:04] | you get the dryer that you wanted. | 把你想要的那台烘干机送到 |
[21:06] | Oh, well, it must’ve worked | 你的强硬态度一定奏效了 |
[21:08] | because they’re taking away the wrong one right now. | 因为他们现在正把那台发错货的搬走呢 |
[21:10] | Anything for you, princess. | 愿意随时为你效劳 小公主 |
[21:12] | Who’s this guy? Get over here, sexy. | 我都不认识你了 快过来 性感帅哥 |
[21:15] | If you want to see sexy, I just… | 如果你想见识下什么叫性感 我… |
[21:20] | What is all over you? | 你身上是什么啊 |
[21:21] | Well, now you are. | 现在应该是你的鼻涕吧 |