时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We’re back! | 我们回来了 |
[00:03] | Funniest thing — | 发生了件超搞笑的事 |
[00:04] | Stella fell in love with this dog on our walk, | 斯黛拉散步时爱上了一只狗狗 |
[00:06] | just stared at it lovingly. | 她就这么含情脉脉地凝望着 |
[00:08] | Turned out to be her reflection in a hubcap. | 结果发现那是她在轮毂罩映出的像 |
[00:11] | Can you blame her? | 搞得人哭笑不得 |
[00:12] | I got an “A” on my history exam, by the way. | 话说我历史考试拿了个A |
[00:14] | Really, you’re competing with the dog? | 你当真要和狗狗争宠吗 |
[00:15] | Don’t let it bother you, girl. | 别理他 乖孩子 |
[00:17] | Jay, we need to talk. | 杰 咱们得谈谈 |
[00:18] | I went to an allergist today, | 我今天到过敏症医生那去了 |
[00:20] | and he thinks that Joe’s rash is an allergy. | 他认为乔身上的疹子是过敏引起的 |
[00:22] | What a surprise — an allergist found an allergy. | 真厉害 过敏症医生发现过敏症状了 |
[00:25] | He thinks he might be allergic to Stella. | 他认为乔可能对斯黛拉过敏 |
[00:27] | What? | 什么 |
[00:28] | The only reaction this dog gives people is the giggles. | 这只狗带来的唯一反应就是引人发笑 |
[00:31] | I mean, when she tried to lick her own face… | 当她想舔自己脸的时候… |
[00:34] | In my village, if a goat acted that dumb, | 在我们村 如果一只山羊有那么笨 |
[00:36] | we wouldn’t even eat it. | 我们都不会吃它 |
[00:37] | This allergy thing is very serious. | 过敏这事不是开玩笑 |
[00:39] | We need to separate them for a week | 我们得把他俩分开一星期 |
[00:41] | to see if the rash goes away. | 看看疹子会不会消褪 |
[00:43] | I don’t know if I can go that long without seeing Joe. | 那么久看不到乔我可能会受不了 |
[00:45] | Not joe! The dog! | 不是乔要走 是狗要走 |
[00:47] | I already called Mitch and Cameron. | 我已经给米奇和卡梅隆打过电话了 |
[00:48] | They’re gonna take her. | 他们可以照顾她 |
[00:49] | For a week?! | 走一星期吗 |
[00:50] | She’ll be traumatized! She’s very sensitive! | 她会心灵受伤 她可是很敏感的 |
[00:52] | She scrapes her butt on the driveway. | 她是只会在车道上蹭屁股的狗 |
[00:54] | Why don’t you like her? | 你怎么就这么不待见她 |
[00:55] | She’s never done anything to you. | 她跟你什么仇什么怨 |
[00:57] | Ay, look! My face cream! | 你自己瞧 我的面霜 |
[01:01] | Do you know how much this costs? | 你知道这东西多少钱吗 |
[01:03] | No. How much? | 不知道 多少钱啊 |
[01:05] | Don’t change the subject! | 别转移话题 |
[01:06] | The dog goes now! | 这狗现在就得走 |
[01:09] | You know, now that I think about it, | 这么一提我才发现 |
[01:10] | I could be allergic to Stella. | 我可能也对斯黛拉过敏 |
[01:12] | I’ve been a little stuffy since we got her. | 自从她来了我就有点呼吸困难[古板] |
[01:13] | You were stuffy long before Stella. | 斯黛拉没来前你就很古板 |
[01:15] | Do you not remember scolding that waiter at Chuck E. Cheese | 你不记得那次你在芝士店批评服务员 |
[01:17] | for serving you from the right? | 只是因为他是从右边上餐吗 |
[01:31] | Victorian. | 维多利亚式 |
[01:33] | Modern. | 现代 |
[01:34] | Craftsman. | 纯木工 |
[01:35] | Spanish. | 西班牙式 |
[01:37] | European…Gothic? | 欧洲的 哥特式 |
[01:40] | Andy, it’s the castle from “Frozen”. | 安迪 这是《冰雪奇缘》里的城堡 |
[01:42] | I’m sorry, but you’re not ready. | 很抱歉 你没准备好 |
[01:45] | What? | 什么 |
[01:46] | To hear that you’re ready! | 听到”你准备好了”这个消息 |
[01:47] | Congratulations, assistant! | 恭喜你 助理 |
[01:49] | I’m moving you up to the next level. | 我要引领你到另一个境界 |
[01:51] | Holy cow. | 苍天啊 |
[01:53] | That was an emotional thrill ride. | 刚才可把人紧张坏了 |
[01:55] | This Sunday, | 这个周日 |
[01:57] | you are manning the open house of the Cope Cod on Linden. | 你要负责销售林登那里的科德角式房 |
[02:00] | That means you’re gonna be sticking | 这意味着你负责在街边 |
[02:01] | the sign and the balloons on the corner, | 安放好售房标志和气球 |
[02:03] | you’re gonna be turning on all the lights, | 你负责把所有灯打开 |
[02:05] | you’re gonna be baking all the brownies. | 你负责烤好布朗尼蛋糕 |
[02:06] | I will make you proud, sir. | 我会让您为我骄傲的 先生 |
[02:08] | What else are you gonna do? | 你还要负责干什么 |
[02:09] | I will make sure people sign in. | 我要确保客人登记好信息 |
[02:11] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[02:12] | When I show someone the master bedroom, | 我给客人展示主卧的时候 |
[02:13] | I’ll say, “This is where the magic happens.” | 我会说 “这是奇迹发生的地方” |
[02:15] | – I’m sold! – Yes! | -保准能卖掉 -太好了 |
[02:17] | Hey, buddy. I got to hit the mall a little later. | 小伙伴 我等下要去商场 |
[02:18] | You wanna grab a couple of chair massages | 你想不想到按摩椅上去享受下 |
[02:20] | till they kick us out? | 直到他们赶我们走 |
[02:21] | Nah. I’m gonna go hang out with some of my friends. | 不了 我要跟几个朋友出去玩 |
[02:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:25] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[02:26] | Teenagers, huh? | 现在的青少年啊 |
[02:27] | Yeah, it’s been happening more and more, | 是啊 越来越不想和我一起 |
[02:29] | but it’s natural. | 但这正常 |
[02:30] | Kids that age want distance. | 这个年龄的小孩需要空间 |
[02:32] | One day, they’re holding your hand so tight it hurts. | 昨天他还紧紧抓着你的手 |
[02:34] | The next day, they’re eating the apple you kind of wanted. | 第二天他们就把你想吃的苹果给吃了 |
[02:36] | Not me. | 我可不会 |
[02:38] | I never turned down an offer to hang with my dad. | 我从来不会拒绝和我爸一起玩 |
[02:41] | Luckily for him, he died before my rebellious teenage years. | 他很走运 我开始叛逆之前他就去世了 |
[02:46] | That must be grandpa with Stella. | 肯定是外公和斯黛拉 |
[02:48] | Remember, Lily, she’s only gonna be here for a week, | 记住 莉莉 她只会在这呆一周 |
[02:51] | She’s not gonna be our permanent pet. | 她不会变成我们今后的宠物 |
[02:53] | Don’t tell me, tell Larry. | 别跟我说 告诉拉里 |
[02:55] | He’s been acting jealous all day. | 他一整天都嫉妒得要死 |
[02:56] | You’re being crazy! | 你想太多了 |
[02:59] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸你好 |
[03:00] | Hey, Jay.There’s our precious little houseguest. | 杰 你好 瞧瞧我们的小稀客 |
[03:02] | Okay, guys, listen up. | 好了 听清楚 |
[03:04] | She gets three walks a day. | 她每天要散三次步 |
[03:06] | Keep her off the bed. We’re training her. | 别让她上床 我们在训练这个 |
[03:07] | No chicken bones. If she starts to wheeze — | 吃鸡不能带骨头 如果她开始喘气 |
[03:10] | Remember when you dropped me off at summer camp? | 记不记得那次你送我去夏令营 |
[03:11] | You barely slowed down the car. | 你车都没停稳就把我撂了下来 |
[03:13] | You never had a condition that made it difficult to breathe. | 你又没有会让你难以呼吸的病症 |
[03:15] | I was a closeted gay kid at sports camp. | 我当时是运动夏令营里没出柜的同性恋 |
[03:17] | I spent the week in mid-faint. | 我一整周都迷迷糊糊的 |
[03:19] | Lily, don’t forget to give Stella lots of belly rubs. | 莉莉 别忘了多揉揉斯黛拉的小肚肚 |
[03:23] | Grandpa, this is coming | 爷爷 这件事 |
[03:24] | at a really bad time for me and Larry. | 对我和拉里而言来的不是时候 |
[03:27] | Okay, well, now, don’t you worry | 好了 你别担心 |
[03:29] | about wily not woving you yet. | 莉莉现在还不喜欢你这件事 |
[03:32] | Aw, who’s the little weeble wobble? | 你怎么这么可爱呢 |
[03:35] | – I can’t watch this. Okay. – Bye, Dad. | -我看不下去了 -老爸再见 |
[03:37] | Oh, I don’t know. I guess in my free time, | 我也不知道 平常要是没事 |
[03:40] | I like to keep up with the latest discoveries | 我喜欢关注有关再生能源的 |
[03:41] | in renewable energy. | 最新研究 |
[03:44] | Just think, a few more months | 记住 再过几个月 |
[03:46] | and you’ll never have to deal with this again. | 你就再也不用经历这事了 |
[03:48] | You know, I don’t mind college interviews. | 我不介意参加大学面试 |
[03:50] | I actually like discussing the things that they — | 我其实挺喜欢和他们讨论一些 |
[03:52] | I was talking to the mirror. | 我刚在跟镜子说话 |
[03:55] | I know all you had to do to get in your college | 我知道你想上的大学只需要你 |
[03:57] | was like their Facebook page, | 关注他们的Facebook就够了 |
[03:59] | But this is Princeton. | 但这可是普林斯顿大学 |
[04:01] | I have to show them that I’m a serious thinker, | 我要向他们展现我缜密的思维 |
[04:04] | and you could be a bit more supportive. | 你就不能支持我一下吗 |
[04:05] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 好吧 很抱歉 |
[04:07] | Your outfit’s perfect. | 你的衣服很棒 |
[04:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:10] | If you’re applying to lumberjack school. | 如果你是要申请伐木学校的话 |
[04:15] | And majoring in having your cats eat you when you die. | 而且主修的是在死后被自己的猫吃掉 |
[04:20] | Well, hello. | 早上好啊 |
[04:21] | How was your first day back in the closet… | 第一天感觉如何 回到衣柜… |
[04:24] | business? | 行业工作 |
[04:25] | That doesn’t make any sense. I’ve never worked here before. | 你在说什么 我根本就没在这工作过 |
[04:27] | It’s just a gay joke, Mitchell. | 那只是个基佬笑话 米奇尔 |
[04:28] | Don’t overthink it. | 别想多了 |
[04:29] | You settling in? | 你还适应吗 |
[04:30] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:31] | I mean, you know, I’m in jeans and I’m at work — | 我是说 我穿着牛仔裤 在上班 |
[04:33] | I feel like a mechanic. | 感觉像是个技工 |
[04:34] | I am looking forward | 我很期待 |
[04:36] | to doing a few days of freelance legal work for my dad | 来给我爸做几天自由法律工作 |
[04:38] | because, uh, where I work, | 因为在我上班的公司 |
[04:40] | I’ve gotten the unfair reputation | 我有个不太公平的名声 |
[04:43] | of being the office nag, which is… | “办公室里的唠叨鬼” 这… |
[04:46] | See, it’s only because I work with a bunch of slobs. | 那只是因为我跟一群懒汉一起工作 |
[04:48] | I mean, I must tell these people 50 times a day — | 我每天必须告诉那些人50次 |
[04:51] | “Wipe down the microwave,” “Clean the coffee pot,” | 擦干净微波炉 清洗咖啡壶 |
[04:53] | “Whose moldy lunch meat is this, Kevin?” | 这是谁的发霉的午餐肉啊 凯文 |
[04:56] | So, did they put up much of a fight | 这回你请假的时候 |
[04:58] | when you asked for that time off, or…? | 他们有没有力争一番啊 |
[05:01] | Yeah, it’s so nice and casual here. | 这里真好 很随意 |
[05:03] | I can’t wait to get my chill on. | 我等不及想展示我潇洒的一面了 |
[05:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:06] | What? This is me. | 什么啊 我就是这样 |
[05:07] | No, it’s not. | 才不是 |
[05:08] | For the next few days it is. | 接下来的几天我就是这样 |
[05:09] | When I leave here, | 我离开这里时 |
[05:11] | men will want to be me, women will want to shop with me. | 男人会想成为我 女人会想跟我购物 |
[05:13] | Have you ever thought of | 你想过 |
[05:14] | trying to be nicer at your regular job? | 在你的常规工作那边更友好一些吗 |
[05:17] | I mean, I’ve had to learn | 我也是慢慢学着 |
[05:18] | how to balance being a friend and a manager. | 如何在做朋友和做经理之间保持平衡 |
[05:21] | You could call it being a “Franager.” | 你可以称之为做”朋理” |
[05:23] | But I don’t have to, right? | 但我没必要 对吧 |
[05:24] | Yes, you do. | 有必要 |
[05:25] | I am your boss. You have to do everything I say. | 我是你老板 你得听我的一切吩咐 |
[05:27] | Okay, all right, here comes Lucy. | 好吧 露西来了 |
[05:29] | She’s new, and dad wants me to talk to her | 她是新来的 爸爸想让我跟她谈谈 |
[05:31] | about the way she dresses. | 她的穿衣打扮 |
[05:32] | He says it’s distracting. | 他说那令人分心 |
[05:34] | Watch and learn. Lucy’s about to get franaged. | 学着点 露西就要被”朋理”了 |
[05:36] | Oh, good, it’s a verb, too. | 真棒 还能当动词用呐 |
[05:38] | Hey, Luce. | 好啊 露西 |
[05:39] | Oh, hi, Ms. Dunphy. | 好啊 邓菲女士 |
[05:41] | Oh, no, come on. Please, my dad is Ms. Dunphy. | 不 拜托 我爸爸才是邓菲女士 |
[05:43] | I’m just Claire. | 我只是克莱尔 |
[05:45] | So, listen, if you were looking for some clothes for work, | 如果你想买一些上班时穿的衣服 |
[05:48] | Nordstrom’s having a fabulous sale. | 诺德斯特姆在搞大减价呢 |
[05:50] | I picked up this appropriate little number there. | 我在那里选了这件得体的小码衣服 |
[05:52] | Well, I’ll have to check that out. | 我会去看看的 |
[05:53] | – Great. – Thanks. | -真棒 -谢谢 |
[05:56] | See what I just did there? | 看到我刚做的事了吗 |
[05:57] | I got to get back to work. | 我得去工作了 |
[05:58] | Do you want to have lunch later? | 一会儿一起吃午餐吗 |
[05:59] | Aren’t you going to the Pasta Factory with the gang? | 你不跟大伙儿去面食工厂吗 |
[06:01] | Oh, is it somebody’s birthday? | 有谁要过生日吗 |
[06:02] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:03] | Uh, something they do on Mondays. | 他们每周一都去那里 |
[06:05] | Oh, right, yeah, yeah. Uh, P-Pasta Factory Monday. | 对哦 周一去面食工厂 |
[06:07] | I knew that. | 我知道 |
[06:08] | Doesn’t seem like you did. | 看起来你不知道 |
[06:09] | Break time’s over. Get your work done. | 休息时间结束了 去完成工作 |
[06:11] | Looks like someone has an issue with anger franagement. | 看来某人的愤怒”朋理”有些问题啊 |
[06:16] | Let ‘er rip! | 开始扔吧 |
[06:18] | What a cannon! | 真是一尊大炮 |
[06:21] | – 58 miles per hour. – Wait. What?! | -每小时58英里 -等等 什么 |
[06:23] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[06:24] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[06:25] | When we were at the mall, | 我们去超市时 |
[06:26] | we got this baseball shows you how fast you throw it. | 买了这个棒球 能显示扔得有多快 |
[06:28] | You guys went to the mall together? | 你们一起去逛了超市吗 |
[06:30] | Yes, we sure did. | 是啊 |
[06:31] | And we got the free portrait at Sears to prove it. | 我们在西尔斯超市拿到了免费画像 以此证明 |
[06:34] | We should scan that bad boy before it gets ruined. | 我们得扫描那幅画 免得它被毁了 |
[06:37] | Um…bye? | 再见 |
[06:38] | You’re outta there! | 你出局了 |
[06:44] | Milady, for you. | 夫人 给你 |
[06:46] | Looking good there, haircut! | 发型看起来不错啊 |
[06:48] | Ah, there he is! There’s my karaoke partner. | 他在这里啊 我的K歌小伙伴 |
[06:50] | Hey, listen, next time you’re Ebony, I’m Ivory, all right? | 下次你唱埃博尼 我唱艾薇妮 好吗 |
[06:53] | Two days down, one to go, | 工作了两天 还剩一天 |
[06:55] | and everybody in the office still loves the new me. | 办公室里的每个人依然爱这个全新的我 |
[06:58] | Go ahead, leave a dirty coffee filter. | 咖啡过滤器脏了不要紧 |
[07:00] | Oh, park askew. | 歪着停车吧 |
[07:02] | Laid-back Mitchell doesn’t mind. | 随意的米奇尔不介意 |
[07:04] | You know, it is really nice | 当你所伪装的人 |
[07:05] | to be liked for who you really are pretending to be. | 受到大家的喜爱 这感觉真的很棒 |
[07:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:09] | I’m gonna see you tonight at Ronna’s party, right? | 今晚在罗娜的派对上见 好吗 |
[07:11] | Okay. What party? | 好 什么派对 |
[07:12] | Aw, the two saddest words in the English language. | 这问题真是英语中最可怜的四个字 |
[07:15] | Nah, it’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[07:16] | We’re just stopping by a bar after work, | 我们只是在下班后去酒吧 |
[07:17] | have some beer, some hot wings. | 喝点啤酒 吃点辣翅 |
[07:19] | – Look at me. – No, it’s cool. | -瞧瞧我 -不 没事 |
[07:20] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[07:22] | When I first started here, | 我刚来这里上班时 |
[07:23] | somebody asked me to do something and I said no, | 有人邀请我参加活动 我拒绝了 |
[07:24] | and now they think I’m not interested. | 现在他们觉得我不感兴趣 |
[07:26] | Yeah, that’s probably it. | 可能是因为这个吧 |
[07:28] | I might drop by this one, though. | 但是我也许会去参加这次活动 |
[07:29] | I think people would appreciate it. | 我觉得大家会高兴的 |
[07:31] | No, you can’t go. | 你不能去 |
[07:32] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 |
[07:33] | Well, you know how y-you think | 你知道你觉得 |
[07:34] | that you’re their boss and their friend? | 你是他们的老板加朋友吧 |
[07:37] | You’re one of those things. | 你只是其中之一 |
[07:38] | Oh, my god. They hate me. | 天啊 他们讨厌我 |
[07:39] | No. Lots of people like you. | 不 很多人喜欢你 |
[07:41] | Like who? | 比如说谁 |
[07:41] | Uh, well, me. I do. | 我 我喜欢 |
[07:43] | – Yeah? – And, um, the, uh… | -还有呢 -还有… |
[07:44] | Dad. Dad’s a big fan. | 爸爸 爸爸可喜欢你了 |
[07:46] | How’s my little angel? | 我的小天使怎么样 |
[07:47] | – Not great today. – I’m settling in. | -今天不怎么样 -我在适应 |
[07:49] | Not you two — Stella. | 不是你俩 是斯黛拉 |
[07:50] | Oh, she’s fine. | 她挺好 |
[07:52] | Cam’s taking great care of her. | 小卡在悉心地照顾她 |
[07:53] | Is she getting enough walks? | 有没有经常带她遛弯 |
[07:54] | Cam comes home from work at lunch, | 小卡中午回家吃午餐 |
[07:55] | takes her right to the dog park. | 带她去狗狗公园 |
[07:56] | In fact, he’s there with her right now. | 实际上 他现在就和她在狗狗公园 |
[07:58] | Not the one on Barrington. | 不要去巴林顿的那个 |
[07:59] | ‘Cause there’s an unsnipped chow | 那里有只没阉过的松狮狗 |
[08:01] | always tries to hump her silly. | 总是想搞她 |
[08:03] | Oh, hi, Mr. Pritchett. | 你好 普里契特先生 |
[08:04] | Hey, Lucy. | 你好 露西 |
[08:05] | Lucy likes you. | 露西喜欢你 |
[08:06] | Hey, Claire, check out my new shirt. | 克莱尔 看看我的新衬衫 |
[08:08] | I have you to thank. | 我要谢谢你 |
[08:09] | Oh, no, that’s all you. | 我可没功劳 |
[08:13] | You were supposed to talk to her | 你应该跟她谈谈的 |
[08:14] | about storing those zeppelins in a hangar. | 让她把那一对爆乳塞进衣服里 |
[08:15] | I did! | 我说了 |
[08:16] | Well, do it again. Louder. This is a place of business. | 再说一遍 大声点 这里是办公场所 |
[08:18] | She needs to throw a tarp over those bounce houses. | 她必须用布把她那俩球罩上 |
[08:21] | Dad, I think you’re the one who’s being offensive. | 爸爸 我觉得你才是无礼的那个人 |
[08:22] | It’s my company. Take care of it. | 这是我的公司 你搞定她 |
[08:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:28] | What dog park are you at? | 你在哪个狗公园 |
[08:29] | Good afternoon to you, too, Jay. | 你也下午好 杰 |
[08:31] | Stella and I are at rancho. | 斯黛拉和我在牧场 |
[08:33] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:34] | Keep your eye out for randy chows. | 你要小心好色的松狮狗[兰迪·周] |
[08:36] | The figure skater? | 那个花样溜冰运动员吗 |
[08:37] | Just keep Stella’s safe. | 保证斯黛拉的安全就好了 |
[08:39] | Jay, she’s fine. She’s having a great time. | 杰 她很好 她玩得很开心 |
[08:41] | H-here, I’m gonna send you | 等着 我给你发一张 |
[08:43] | a hilarious picture I just took of her. | 刚才我给她拍得滑稽照片 |
[08:45] | She’s never looked happier. | 她从未这么开心过 |
[08:47] | Probably just being polite. | 大概只是对你表示礼貌 |
[08:51] | What the hell am I looking at? | 你给我看的是什么 |
[08:52] | Oh, god, w-what — what did I send you? | 天呐 我给你发了什么 |
[08:54] | What’s that thing around her neck? | 她脖子上是什么东西 |
[08:56] | Uh, that is just a new collar. | 那就是条新项圈 |
[08:58] | Her old one was looking a little tattered. | 她以前的项圈太旧了 |
[08:59] | Don’t go buying her presents! | 你不许给她买礼物 |
[09:01] | She’s still my dog. | 她现在还是我的狗 |
[09:03] | You’re a glorified kennel. | 你只是帮我看狗的人 |
[09:04] | It’s just a fun little collar that I bejeweled. | 那只是我用珠宝装饰的一个小项圈 |
[09:07] | What’s next? You gonna dress her in fishnets, | 下一步是什么 你要给她穿上网袜 |
[09:09] | put her in a window in Amsterdam? | 把她放到阿姆斯特丹的橱窗里吗 |
[09:10] | Just keep it casual! | 随意一点就好 |
[09:12] | Oh, my god. You’re such a slut. | 天呐 你真是个荡妇 |
[09:15] | Oh, I love it. | 我爱死了 |
[09:18] | Nothing, I’m just taking my sister | 没什么 我只是带我妹妹 |
[09:19] | to a college interview at a coffee shop. | 来咖啡店参加大学面试 |
[09:21] | I know, right? | 我知道 不是吗 |
[09:23] | Oh, I totally forgot to tell you what happened last night. | 我差点忘了告诉你昨晚发生的事了 |
[09:25] | Lisa, Enzo, and I were at a bar in Echo Park, | 丽莎 恩佐和我在回音公园的一个酒吧 |
[09:27] | and Enzo was like, | 然后恩佐说 |
[09:28] | “My dream is to run the bases at Dodger Stadium.” | “我的梦想就是在道奇体育场跑垒” |
[09:30] | So I’m like, “Screw it, let’s do it.” | 于是我说”管它呢 我们这就去吧” |
[09:32] | So, Lisa tucks her hair up to a baseball cap, | 丽莎把头发塞到棒球帽里面 |
[09:34] | and we convince the grounds keeper that she’s Justin Bieber | 我们跟看场的人说她是贾斯汀·比伯 |
[09:37] | and that “Justin” will take a picture with him. | 而”贾斯汀”愿意跟他合影 |
[09:39] | And it worked! | 居然成功了 |
[09:40] | No, you shut up! That’s not even the best part. | 不 你闭嘴 这还不是最精彩的部分 |
[09:43] | Enzo starts running the bases, | 恩佐开始跑垒 |
[09:44] | and he whips his shirt off. | 他把衣服脱下来扔了出去 |
[09:45] | And Lisa gets caught up in it and takes off her shirt, | 丽莎也进入状态 把上衣脱了 |
[09:48] | And the grounds keeper’s like, | 然后看场人就说 |
[09:49] | “Whoa, you’re not Justin Bieber.” | “你不是贾斯汀·比伯” |
[09:51] | So he starts chasing us around with a rake. | 然后他就开始拿着靶子追我们 |
[09:53] | I know! | 我知道 |
[09:55] | Oh, wait. Who is that? | 等等 那是谁 |
[09:56] | Denise? Put that dirty hooker on the phone. | 丹尼丝吗 让那个婊子来接电话 |
[10:00] | Hey, girl. Did I tell you what happened last night? | 姐妹 我告诉你昨晚发生的事了吗 |
[10:02] | So, Enzo said that his dream | 恩佐说他的梦想就是 |
[10:03] | was to run the bases at Dodger Stadium, | 在道奇体育场跑垒 |
[10:04] | – and I was like, “Screw it, let’s do it.” – Oh, my god! | -我说”管它呢 我们这就去吧” -老天呐 |
[10:07] | Do you ever stop talking?! | 你的嘴就不能歇一会儿吗 |
[10:09] | I am sitting here trying to mentally prepare | 我坐在这里试图在精神上 |
[10:11] | for one of the most important moments of my life, | 为我一生中最重要的时刻做准备 |
[10:14] | so can you please just shut up? | 能不能麻烦你把嘴闭上 |
[10:20] | I know, right? | 我知道 不是吗 |
[10:23] | All right, looks like they’re finishing up. | 好了 看起来他们要结束了 |
[10:25] | I should probably go in now. | 我现在应该进去了 |
[10:26] | Ooh, tell her cute dress — Nanette Lepore, fall collection. | 告诉她裙子很可爱 公主娜娜的秋装 |
[10:29] | Great. I’ll open with, “Cute dress.” | 好极了 我就用”可爱的裙子”开场 |
[10:34] | Cute dress. | 可爱的裙子 |
[10:35] | Andy, 36 hours to the open house. | 安迪 离开放日还有36小时 |
[10:38] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[10:39] | I was born ready. | 我生来就准备好了 |
[10:41] | Actually, that’s not true. | 事实上 那是假的 |
[10:43] | I was two months premature, | 我早产了两个月 |
[10:44] | weighed three and a half pounds. | 生下来才三斤重 |
[10:45] | I’m a little nervous. | 我有点紧张 |
[10:46] | There’s only one way to get over that — | 只有一个方法来解决… |
[10:48] | Mock open house! | 模拟开放日 |
[10:50] | Starting in five…four… | 倒数计时 五 四… |
[10:53] | Uh, business card! | 忘了拿名片 |
[11:02] | You’re not Andy. | 你不是安迪 |
[11:03] | Sorry to disappoint you. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[11:04] | I’m here! | 我在这 |
[11:05] | Welcome. Come on in. | 欢迎 快进来 |
[11:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:09] | What’s happening? | 在干什么 |
[11:10] | I was about to give Mr. Dunphy here | 我要带邓菲先生 |
[11:12] | a tour of this beautiful open house. | 参观这所漂亮的大房子 |
[11:13] | I do not know who Mr. Dunphy is, although he sounds cool. | 我不认识邓菲先生 虽然听起来他很酷 |
[11:17] | I’m just a handsome plastic surgeon relocating from Tucson. | 我只是从图森搬来的帅气的整形医生 |
[11:20] | And I’m his son. | 我是他的儿子 |
[11:21] | Good idea. Pretend to be my son. | 好主意 假装是我的儿子 |
[11:24] | So, is this the kitchen? | 这就是厨房吗 |
[11:26] | Great question. Yes, it is. | 问得好 这就是厨房 |
[11:29] | Fully updated with an open floor plan, | 完全更新成为开放式厨房 |
[11:31] | perfect for large families. | 大家庭的完美选择 |
[11:33] | Do you and the missus have other kids? | 你和你的夫人还有别的孩子吗 |
[11:35] | Nope, just me, so it’s way too big. | 没有 就我一个 所以这有点太大了 |
[11:38] | You seem terrible at your job. | 你看起来工作能力很差 |
[11:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:42] | You seem like a family with a lot of friends. | 你们看起来像是拥有很多朋友的家庭 |
[11:44] | It’s great for entertaining. | 招待客人的话会很方便 |
[11:45] | How diverse is the neighborhood? | 这里的邻居多元化情况怎么样 |
[11:47] | I only ask because I’m married | 我这样问是因为 |
[11:48] | to a beautiful African-American woman. | 我娶了一位非洲裔的美人 |
[11:50] | I can’t say who, | 不能告诉你她是谁 |
[11:51] | but you may know her from “Avatar.” | 不过你在《阿凡达》里见过她 |
[11:53] | This neighborhood has a wonderful mix | 住在这一带的人 |
[11:56] | of different cultures and ethnicities. | 来自不同的民族和种族 |
[11:58] | – Ooh, sounds dangerous. – Luke… | -听起来很危险 -卢克 |
[12:00] | Here’s all you need to know — | 你们要知道的就是 |
[12:01] | In the last two years, home values in this neighborhood | 在过去的两年里 这附近的房产价值 |
[12:04] | have increased by twice the city average. | 已经比城市平均值高了两倍 |
[12:06] | It’s quiet. It’s safe. | 这里很安静 也很安全 |
[12:08] | I can’t think of a better place | 我想不到有什么地方比这里 |
[12:10] | to raise a beautiful mixed-race family. | 更适合建立一个美丽的混血家庭 |
[12:12] | I’m gonna have to have a quick conversation with Zoe, | 我要跟佐伊简单谈一下 |
[12:14] | but I think you just sold a house. | 不过我想你已经卖出了这套房子 |
[12:16] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[12:17] | Good. Is this finally done? | 太好了 终于完了 |
[12:19] | ‘Cause, dad, I was thinking maybe you and I | 爸爸 我想你和我是不是该 |
[12:21] | could put on tuxedos and test-drive Rolls-Royces. | 穿上燕尾服去劳斯莱斯试驾 |
[12:23] | Aw, Luke, I’m sorry. I wish I could, | 卢克 对不起 真希望我能去 |
[12:26] | but I already promised Andy I’d teach him how to tie a tie. | 不过我已经答应安迪教他怎么系领带了 |
[12:28] | Come on, buddy. I got a song and everything. | 来吧伙计 我有首系领带的小曲子教给你 |
[12:30] | I have to let you know, | 我必须要告诉你 |
[12:31] | my neck is extraordinarily ticklish. | 我的脖子特别怕痒 |
[12:34] | You don’t say. | 是真的吗 |
[12:34] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[12:36] | Don’t. Don’t! | 不要 不要 |
[12:37] | – Get over here! – No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | -快过来 -不 不要 |
[12:39] | It was so nice to meet you, Gita. | 很高兴见到你 吉塔 |
[12:42] | I’ll be sure to send you that recording of my bassoon solo. | 我会发给你我的大管独奏录音的 |
[12:45] | You’d better! | 最好是 |
[12:49] | Could you kill me over the phone? | 你能隔着电话杀了我吗 |
[12:51] | Oh, my God. These kids are all the same. | 天呐 这些孩子全都一样 |
[12:54] | Please tell me | 请告诉我 |
[12:54] | we weren’t this aggressively boring when we applied. | 我们申请的时候没有这么无聊到爆 |
[12:57] | It’s all debate team, orchestra, A.P., GPA. | 都是辩论队 管弦乐队 预科 高绩点 |
[13:00] | I wanted to smack one of them in her smug little face, | 我真想一巴掌糊上她洋洋自得的脸 |
[13:03] | But I’m pretty sure she was a robot. | 不过我觉得她就是个机器人 |
[13:05] | I can’t believe I’m missing spinning for this. | 不敢相信我还要为此而错过动感单车课 |
[13:09] | Hi. I’m Alex Dunphy. | 你好 我是艾丽克斯·邓菲 |
[13:11] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[13:12] | Oh, great. Have a seat. I’m Vanessa. | 太好了 请坐 我是瓦内萨 |
[13:15] | Would you like some coffee? | 想来点咖啡吗 |
[13:16] | No, thanks, but I actually have a crazy fact about coffee — | 不 谢谢 但关于咖啡有这么个故事 |
[13:19] | bees love caffeine because it’s found in nectar, | 蜜蜂喜欢咖啡因 因为花蜜里也有 |
[13:21] | but I don’t know that much about B’s, | 不过我对B的了解没那么多 |
[13:23] | as you can see from my transcript. | 我的成绩单上大多是A |
[13:28] | So, I see here that you’re on the debate team | 你资料上说你是辩论队的 |
[13:32] | and you play the cello. | 你还拉大提琴 |
[13:33] | Yes, but I am so much more than that. | 是的 不过我的生活远不止这些 |
[13:36] | I’m also a part of the French club. | 我还是法语俱乐部的 |
[13:38] | Tell me more. | 跟我说说 |
[13:41] | I’m so sorry for wasting your time. | 很抱歉浪费了你的时间 |
[13:43] | This was a big mistake. | 我犯了个大错 |
[13:44] | I’m probably not Princeton material anyways. | 我也许不是上普林斯顿的料 |
[13:47] | I mean, I spent most of last night | 我昨晚大部分时间 |
[13:49] | in the back of a squad car. | 都待在一部警察巡逻车后座 |
[13:51] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[13:52] | Well, crazy story — | 疯狂的故事 |
[13:53] | My friend Enzo’s dream | 我朋友恩佐的梦想 |
[13:54] | was to run the bases at Dodger stadium. | 是在道奇体育场上跑垒 |
[13:56] | And I was just like, “Screw it, let’s do it.” | 我说 “管它呢 我们这就去吧” |
[13:59] | Oh, by the way, cute dress. | 顺便说一句 裙子很好看 |
[14:00] | Is that a Nanette Lepore? | 是”公主娜娜”的吗 |
[14:01] | Oh, my God, yes. Good eye. | 是的 眼光不错 |
[14:04] | So, what happened next? | 然后呢 |
[14:05] | Well, then my friend Lisa | 然后我朋友丽莎 |
[14:06] | tucks her hair up into a baseball cap, | 把头发塞进棒球帽 |
[14:07] | and we convince the grounds keeper that she’s Justin Bieber | 跟看场的人说她是贾斯汀·比伯 |
[14:11] | and that “Justin” will take a picture with him. | 而贾斯汀愿意跟他合个影 |
[14:13] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[14:14] | You’re so naughty. I love it. | 你真淘气 我喜欢 |
[14:16] | You know it, slut. | 你知道的 贱人 |
[14:19] | Oh, my God. I am so sorry. | 天呐 真抱歉 |
[14:22] | Aww, you’re cooking us a steak dinner — how sweet. | 晚餐你给我们做牛排吗 太棒了 |
[14:26] | Yeah, I came home from work early to cook us dinner. | 是啊 我提前下班回来做我们的晚餐 |
[14:28] | That’s crazy. | 你疯了吗 |
[14:29] | This is for Stella. | 这是给斯黛拉的 |
[14:31] | Ay, Jay… | 杰 |
[14:32] | You don’t know what I’m competing with over there. | 你不知道我面临多强的竞争对手 |
[14:33] | Cameron’s wooing her with belly rubs, | 卡梅隆帮她按摩肚皮 |
[14:35] | jewelry, kisses on the mouth. | 买珠宝 亲嘴嘴 |
[14:37] | I just want her to remember who loves her the most. | 我就想让她记得谁最爱她 |
[14:39] | I don’t think Stella is ever going to forget | 我不觉得斯黛拉会忘记 |
[14:42] | how much you love her, | 你有多爱她 |
[14:43] | No matter how much time | 不管她跟米奇和小卡 |
[14:44] | she needs to stay with Mitch and Cam. | 还要一同度过多少时间 |
[14:47] | What are you talking about? She’s coming home Friday. | 你在说什么 她周五就回来 |
[14:48] | That’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[14:50] | Look. | 看 |
[14:51] | The rash is gone. | 疹子没了 |
[14:52] | Well, we don’t know that’s Stella. | 我们不能确定是不是因为斯黛拉 |
[14:54] | A lot of things cause rashes. | 很多原因都会造成疹子 |
[14:56] | Maybe he’s less stressed this week than last. | 说不定他只是没有上周那么大压力了 |
[14:59] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:00] | We have to get rid of Stella. | 我们得送走斯黛拉 |
[15:02] | Slow down. We haven’t decided anything yet. | 等等 我们还没作出决定呢 |
[15:04] | Yes, we have. It’s what’s best for Joe. | 我们决定好了 这是对乔最好的 |
[15:07] | And for whatever it’s worth, my eyes have stopped itching, | 而且值得一提 我的眼睛也不痒了 |
[15:09] | I can taste my food, and I have more energy. | 我能尝出食物的味儿 也更有精神了 |
[15:11] | You took a three-hour nap yesterday. | 你昨天打了三个小时的盹 |
[15:13] | I was tired from the marathon. | 马拉松之后我太累了 |
[15:14] | The “Downton Abbey” Marathon? | 看《唐顿庄园》马拉松吗 |
[15:16] | That family is exhausting. | 那个家族太累人了 |
[15:17] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[15:18] | Ah, Jay, I’m so sorry. | 杰 抱歉 |
[15:20] | Maybe you can get a fish! | 要不你养条鱼吧 |
[15:21] | ’cause it’s so much cuter driving down the road | 当然 因为开车时让你的宠物鱼 |
[15:23] | with your fish’s head sticking out the window. | 把头潇洒地伸出窗外要”酷”多了 |
[15:25] | Fish! | 鱼 |
[15:32] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[15:33] | Are you here for another lecture? | 你要来再给我上一课吗 |
[15:35] | Because you made your point loud and clear. | 你已经讲得够明白了 |
[15:37] | I’m keeping it casual. | 我已经很随意了 |
[15:38] | I haven’t even looked at Stella this morning. | 我今早都没正眼看过斯黛拉 |
[15:42] | Okay, do not read too much into that — | 好吧 别想太多 |
[15:44] | I just took that off one of Lily’s Teddy Bears. | 那是我从莉莉的泰迪熊身上脱下来的 |
[15:46] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[15:47] | I’m glad you guys are spoiling her, | 你们宠她我挺高兴的 |
[15:48] | because I won’t be able to anymore. | 因为我已经没法宠她了 |
[15:51] | Joe’s allergic. | 乔对她过敏 |
[15:52] | No. | 不是吧 |
[15:53] | Yeah, and I figured since she likes you so much, | 而且既然她这么喜欢你们 |
[15:56] | maybe you guys could keep her. | 你们可以一直养着她 |
[15:59] | Well, I mean, if that’s what’s best for everyone. | 如果这样对所有人都好的话 |
[16:01] | Maybe you better check with Mitch first? | 你要不要先跟米奇商量一下 |
[16:03] | He’ll deal. | 他会同意的 |
[16:04] | I made her a steak. | 我给她做了块牛排 |
[16:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:06] | And this is her daybed. | 这是她的沙发床 |
[16:08] | I guess I better say goodbye. | 我也许该道个别了 |
[16:11] | Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[16:12] | Come here. I want to talk to you. | 过来 我想跟你聊一下 |
[16:15] | Now, honey, | 好了 宝贝 |
[16:16] | you’re gonna live here from now on. | 你以后就要住在这里了 |
[16:19] | Don’t give me that look. | 别这么看着我 |
[16:21] | It wasn’t anything you did. | 你什么都没做错 |
[16:23] | You’ve been the best dog I could ever have asked for, | 你是世界上最好的狗狗 |
[16:26] | and I love you very much. So… | 我非常爱你 所以 |
[16:29] | stay away from cars… | 注意避开车子 |
[16:31] | Don’t eat anything pointy… | 不要吃锋利的东西 |
[16:35] | and be a good girl. | 做个乖女孩 |
[16:38] | Goodbye, Stella-bella. | 再见 斯黛拉宝贝 |
[16:44] | I didn’t think I’d get through that without crying. | 不敢相信我居然没哭出来 |
[16:46] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[16:51] | Hey, dad, check out this video. | 老爸 来看这个视频 |
[16:53] | It’s a teacup pig playing a piano. | 一头茶杯猪在弹钢琴 |
[16:56] | I saw that. Andy sent it to me. | 我看过了 安迪给我发的 |
[16:58] | Unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[16:59] | That’s what I thought, | 我开始也这么想 |
[17:00] | but then Andy and I did some digging. | 不过我们后来做了调查 |
[17:01] | It turns out pigs are crazy musical. | 原来猪超有音乐天赋 |
[17:04] | Good ol’ Andy. | 又是安迪 |
[17:06] | Is something up, buddy? | 有什么问题吗 |
[17:09] | I said “no” one time. | 我就拒绝了你一次 |
[17:10] | And suddenly it’s all “Andy this” and “Andy that.” | 结果现在你说的都是安迪怎么怎么样 |
[17:13] | Well, I didn’t mean anything by it. | 我没别的意思 |
[17:14] | It just seemed like you needed some space, | 你看上去需要一点个人空间 |
[17:16] | so I gave it to you. | 所以我给你空间 |
[17:17] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[17:18] | You’re at that age when you want to separate. | 你到了想独立自主的年纪 |
[17:19] | Yeah, I separate from you, | 是我从你那独立出来 |
[17:22] | not the other way around. | 而不是反过来 |
[17:24] | Maybe I don’t want to do dumb stuff with you all the time, | 也许我不想老跟着你做一些傻事 |
[17:26] | but | 可是 |
[17:29] | that doesn’t mean you get to replace me. | 这不代表你能找人取代我 |
[17:33] | What? | 什么 |
[17:35] | Are you kidding me? I could never replace you. | 你开玩笑吗 我永远不可能找人取代你 |
[17:37] | If it were up to me, we’d do everything together. | 如果我来决定 我们会一起做所有的事 |
[17:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:41] | Yeah, I’d go to college with you. | 我会跟你一起读大学 |
[17:42] | We’d-we’d be roommates. We’d try to join a frat. | 我们可以当室友 一起进兄弟会 |
[17:45] | None of them would take us. | 没有一个兄弟会愿意要我们 |
[17:46] | We’d start our own. | 我们自己办一个 |
[17:46] | Oh, my God. That sounds amazing. | 天呐 听起来太棒了 |
[17:48] | Why wouldn’t they take us? | 为什么没人要我们 |
[17:49] | Well, yeah, they’d take me, but I’d be like, | 他们肯定会要我 但我会说 |
[17:51] | “No way, Bradley, | 想都别想 布拉德利 |
[17:52] | not without my little pal, here.” | 没有我的小伙伴我是不会来的 |
[17:53] | I have mixed feelings about that, dad. | 关于这个 我心情有点复杂 |
[17:55] | Do you have mixed feelings about a hug? | 你对一个拥抱也会心情复杂吗 |
[17:57] | Yes. | 会 |
[17:58] | Well, I need one, so I guess I’m gonna go hug Andy. | 我需要个拥抱 那我去拥抱安迪了 |
[18:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:09] | Hey, Judy, that was a hilarious e-mail. | 朱迪 那封邮件太好笑了 |
[18:10] | Pickles are better than men. | 酸黄瓜比男人更好用 |
[18:12] | Did you get that? It was so– | 你懂吗 太好笑了 |
[18:14] | Have you done any work since you came here? | 你来这之后有干活吗 |
[18:16] | I’m working the room. | 我在调动工作气氛 |
[18:17] | There he is. Sport coat. | 看 运动装帅哥 |
[18:19] | Sport coat? | 运动装 |
[18:21] | I can’t believe these idiots think you’re funny. | 真不敢相信 这些白痴居然觉得你幽默 |
[18:23] | Okay. You know, I have a theory | 说起来 我有个理论 |
[18:25] | why people here don’t like you. | 是关于为何这里的人不喜欢你 |
[18:27] | I know why they don’t like me. | 我知道他们为何不喜欢我 |
[18:28] | It’s cause dad makes me do all his dirty work. | 因为老爸把得罪人的活都扔给我了 |
[18:30] | Look at this list of people I’m supposed to reprimand today. | 看看我今天要训斥多少人 |
[18:33] | Let’s see here. | 来看看 |
[18:34] | Well, he does have a point, Glen does smell. | 他确实是对的 格伦有体臭 |
[18:37] | I’m gonna start with Lucy. | 我要先从露西开始 |
[18:39] | Lucy, the last person who likes me. | 露西 唯一喜欢我的人 |
[18:42] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[18:44] | Hey, Luce. | 露西 |
[18:45] | Hey, Claire. I got you one of those cookies that you like. | 克莱尔 我给你留了你喜欢的饼干 |
[18:47] | Oh, don’t make this harder than it has to be. | 别让我更加不忍心开口 |
[18:49] | – Is there something wrong? – Yes. | -出什么事了吗 -的确有事 |
[18:51] | It’s not easy for me to discuss, but– | 开口说这个很难 不过 |
[18:53] | Claire, I got this. | 克莱尔 我来吧 |
[18:55] | It’s my complaint. I got it. | 毕竟是我的投诉 我来 |
[18:58] | Lucy… | 露西 |
[18:59] | you’re at work, so please dress like it. | 你是在上班 所以请穿得像上班 |
[19:02] | These “Tops” that you wear are completely inappropriate. | 你穿的这些上衣完全不得体 |
[19:06] | Sorry to offend you. | 抱歉冒犯到你了 |
[19:08] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:09] | While I’m at it, Glen, shower more often. | 反正都要说的 格伦 你得勤洗澡 |
[19:12] | Chuck, stop using “Reply all.” | 查克 别再随便用”回复给所有人” |
[19:14] | A-and, Doris, no one cares | 还有多莉丝 没人在乎 |
[19:15] | about what you dreamt about last night. | 你昨晚都梦到了什么 |
[19:17] | Let’s keep in mind this is a place of business, folks, | 大家都记住了 这里是工作场所 |
[19:19] | all right? | 明白了吗 |
[19:21] | This feels good. | 感觉真好 |
[19:22] | Is there a Carl?! | 有没有人叫卡尔 |
[19:26] | Lawyers. | 高傲的律师 |
[19:27] | Am I right, sport coat? | 我说得没错吧 运动装 |
[19:29] | That’s not sport coat. | 那不是他 |
[19:35] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[19:36] | Oh, hi. How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[19:38] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[19:39] | Oh, Jay, I’m so proud of you. | 杰 我真为你骄傲 |
[19:41] | You made a sacrifice today. | 今天你做出了牺牲 |
[19:43] | You did the right thing for your son. | 为了自己的儿子 你做了正确的选择 |
[19:44] | Look how happy he is. | 看他有多开心 |
[19:45] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[19:47] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[19:47] | – What’s that on his neck? – What? | -他脖子上是什么 -什么 |
[19:50] | His rash came back. | 他的皮疹又复发了 |
[19:52] | No. | 不 |
[19:56] | You must have some Stella on you. | 你的手肯定沾到了斯黛拉的狗毛 |
[19:57] | No, no, I went to straight to the club after. | 不 我之后直接去了俱乐部 |
[19:59] | Took a shower, maybe cried a little bit in there, | 在那洗了个澡 哭了一下 |
[20:01] | changed clothes to make sure. | 重新换了衣服 |
[20:02] | Plus, I just got here. | 何况我才刚回来呢 |
[20:03] | A rash would take longer to come out. | 皮疹长出来的时间比这长 |
[20:05] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味道 |
[20:06] | – What smell? – It smells like flowers or something. | -什么味道 -闻起来像花 |
[20:08] | I didn’t get any flowers. | 我可没买花 |
[20:09] | I smell something, Gloria. | 我闻到味道了 歌洛莉亚 |
[20:10] | What’s new around here? | 家里有什么东西不一样 |
[20:11] | The fact that you noticed something. | 不一样的就是你觉得有东西不一样 |
[20:14] | It’s you. | 就是你 |
[20:16] | What’s new? What? | 什么是新的 是什么呢 |
[20:17] | Perfume, lipstick? | 香水 还是唇膏 |
[20:18] | I’m getting lavender with, | 我闻到了薰衣草 还有 |
[20:20] | I want to say rose hips. | 还有玫瑰果 |
[20:22] | It’s your face cream! | 是你的面霜 |
[20:23] | I did buy some more this morning, but– | 我今早是买了几瓶 不过 |
[20:26] | The same kind that Stella was eating | 你买的是乔的皮疹消褪前 |
[20:27] | before Joe’s rash cleared up? | 斯黛拉吃的那种面霜吗 |
[20:28] | And now you’re wearing it again, and his rash is back? | 现在你抹回了面霜 他的皮疹又回来了 |
[20:31] | No, it can’t be my face cream! | 不可能是我的面霜 |
[20:33] | Please don’t make me say goodbye to my face cream! | 不要让我跟心爱的面霜告别 |
[20:35] | Stella was eating it to save Joe! | 斯黛拉吃面霜是为了救乔 |
[20:38] | But that still doesn’t explain | 但这还是不能解释 |
[20:39] | why I’m still feeling so much better. | 为什么我感觉好多了 |
[20:41] | I can breathe for th– | 我可以呼吸 |
[20:42] | Stella’s coming home a hero! | 斯黛拉要作为”狗雄”回家啦 |
[20:50] | Lily, can you come out here, please? | 莉莉 你能出来一下吗 |
[20:52] | Why do we have to do this? | 为什么要这么做 |
[20:53] | Because she’s become attached, Jay. | 因为她们产生了感情 杰 |
[20:55] | She’s even sleeping with her now. | 她们现在都要一起睡觉 |
[20:58] | Hi, grandpa. | 外公 |
[20:59] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[21:00] | Lily, do you remember how I said | 莉莉 你记得我说过 |
[21:01] | Stella was gonna be staying with us from now on? | 斯黛拉从今以后要和我们住在一起吗 |
[21:04] | Well, it turns out… | 事实上 |
[21:06] | she’s gonna go home with grandpa. | 她要和外公一起回去了 |
[21:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:09] | Lily, it’s important to express your feelings. | 莉莉 表达自己的感受很重要 |
[21:11] | Don’t bottle them up. | 不要把它们藏在心里 |
[21:13] | Okay. I can finally sleep without all of her snoring! | 我睡觉终于不用听她打呼了 |
[21:16] | All right, enough. Hand her over. | 够了 把她给我 |
[21:19] | Come here, baby. | 到这来 宝贝 |
[21:21] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[21:23] | Please don’t make fun of me. I’m very vulnerable right now. | 别笑我 我现在很脆弱 |
[21:25] | Can you get me one? | 你能帮我弄一件吗 |