时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay. Found you. | 好了 找到你们了 |
[00:03] | I do have an open seat in first class, | 头等舱有一个空座 |
[00:05] | if one of you would like a free upgrade. | 如果你们其中一人愿意免费升舱的话 |
[00:06] | No, thank you. I think we’ll sit together. | 不用了 谢谢 我们要坐在一起 |
[00:08] | After the amazing weekend we just had — | 在我们度过了美满的周末后 |
[00:10] | I’ll take it. | 给我吧 |
[00:12] | I deserved that seat. | 那座位是我应得的 |
[00:14] | Three days in the woods with | 和菲尔的前拉拉队死党们 |
[00:15] | Phil’s ex-cheerleader buddies — | 在丛林里共度了三天 |
[00:16] | the old stories, | 听老掉牙的故事 |
[00:17] | the spontaneous human pyramids, | 看他们自发地叠罗汉 |
[00:19] | constantly updating their tumbler Tumblr — | 还不停地在Tumblr上发翻跟头的照片 |
[00:22] | I smiled through the whole thing. | 我全程陪笑 |
[00:24] | Problem is I was so convincing, | 但问题是我演得太好了 |
[00:26] | Phil thought I was having a great time. | 菲尔觉得我是真的很开心 |
[00:29] | What do I want? Some credit. | 我想要什么呢 颁个奖吧 |
[00:31] | When do I want it? Now. | 什么时候要呢 就现在吧 |
[00:39] | I’m sorry if I smell like a campfire. | 很抱歉我一身营火味 |
[00:41] | I’ve been in the woods for three days. | 我在丛林里待三天了 |
[00:43] | I hate camping. | 我讨厌野营 |
[00:44] | If I’m ever in the woods for three days, | 我要是在丛林里待了三天 |
[00:46] | it means I’ve been dead for two of them. | 那意味着我已经死了两天了 |
[00:50] | It feels good to laugh for real. | 发自内心地笑感觉太好了 |
[00:53] | You look like you need a drink. | 你看起来需要喝点酒啊 |
[00:56] | Hon? | 亲爱的 |
[00:57] | Two chardonnays and a hot towel for my friend. | 给我的朋友拿两杯霞多丽和一条热毛巾 |
[00:59] | Right away. | 马上来 |
[01:01] | I love you, beautiful stranger. | 我爱你 陌生美女 |
[01:05] | I have to admit, I was a little miffed | 不得不承认 我有点生气 |
[01:07] | that Claire grabbed the good seat, | 克莱尔居然选择了好座位 |
[01:08] | especially after I gave her such a magical weekend, | 特别是我刚给她制造了一个魔幻般的周末 |
[01:10] | but I was determined to stay positive. | 但我决心要保持乐观 |
[01:12] | And then it hit me. | 之后我突然想到[打中了我] |
[01:27] | Everybody, Sal’s here. | 各位 萨尔到了 |
[01:28] | – Okay. – All right. | -好了 -好了 |
[01:30] | Is this straight? | 条幅”直”吗 |
[01:31] | You’re throwing a baby shower | 你办一个迎婴派对 |
[01:32] | with a dozen men in tailored pants | 邀请了十几个穿着定制西裤 |
[01:34] | sipping Bellinis. | 喝着贝里尼酒的男人 |
[01:35] | Nothing about this is — ugh, I can’t even finish. | 完全看不出哪里…我都说不出口了 |
[01:37] | Really? The last word was too much? | 怎么 最后一个词分量太重了吗 |
[01:39] | So, we decided to get the gang together | 我们决定把死党们聚集起来 |
[01:42] | to throw our friend Sal a belated baby shower. | 给我们的朋友萨尔办一个迟来的迎婴派对 |
[01:44] | She’s been a little hard to pin down lately, | 她最近比较忙 |
[01:46] | but we knew she’d never miss the chance | 但我们知道她肯定不愿错过 |
[01:48] | to shower with a bunch of men. | 一帮汉子一起送礼[洗澡]的机会 |
[01:51] | You love that joke, don’t you? | 你很爱这个梗是吧 |
[01:52] | Well, because it’s two different kinds of showers. | 因为那是一词多意 |
[01:57] | This is little Sammy. | 这是小萨米 |
[02:00] | This is as long | 这也是第一次 |
[02:00] | as you’ve ever been in our house without a cocktail. | 你来我们家这么久没喝酒 |
[02:02] | No, thank you. Just a water, please. | 不了 谢谢 请给我水就行 |
[02:05] | Okay, everybody, drop your pearls. | 各位 别这么吃惊 |
[02:07] | I’m still breastfeeding. | 我还在母乳喂养呢 |
[02:08] | All the books say, “Do it at least a year.” | 书上都说 至少母乳喂养一年 |
[02:10] | Jotham, drink this. | 约坦 这杯你喝吧 |
[02:11] | I can’t. I’m leaving early to go to a hockey game. | 不行 我得提早离开去看冰球赛 |
[02:13] | Kings versus Blackhawks. | 国王对阵黑鹰[音似”黑屌”] |
[02:16] | They can call a team that? | 队名还能叫这个吗 |
[02:17] | Black hawks. | 黑 鹰 |
[02:20] | I’ve got to put this in the kitchen. | 我要把这个放到厨房去 |
[02:21] | I make all my own baby food. | 所有宝宝食物都是我自己做的 |
[02:22] | It’s all-natural, no chemicals. | 完全天然 无化学添加 |
[02:24] | Uh, who is this woman? | 这个女人是谁 |
[02:25] | She’s not drinking, she’s making her own baby food. | 她不喝酒 自己做婴儿食物 |
[02:28] | Does Lily have any other plates? | 莉莉还有别的盘子吗 |
[02:29] | I don’t let Sammy eat off this plastic. | 我不能让萨米从塑料餐具里吃饭 |
[02:31] | Uh, yeah, the far cabinet. | 另外那边的橱柜里 |
[02:33] | Okay. None of this makes sense. | 完全说不通啊 |
[02:34] | I know. How does she breastfeed him | 我知道 她不让宝宝碰塑料的话 |
[02:36] | if she doesn’t let him near plastic? | 她要怎么母乳喂养啊[硅胶] |
[02:39] | Mom, do I have a fever? | 妈 我发烧了吗 |
[02:41] | Ay, let me check. | 我看看 |
[02:45] | You know, we have a thermometer. | 我们有体温计啊 |
[02:47] | Do you have to be so white all the time? | 你一定要总是这么白人作风吗 |
[02:50] | Oh, baby, go lay down. | 宝贝 快去躺下 |
[02:54] | You’re such a brave, little boy! | 你真是个勇敢的小男孩 |
[02:56] | He’s faking it. | 他装的 |
[02:57] | He’s pretending to be sick | 他装病 |
[02:59] | so he doesn’t have to go to his cooking class. | 为了不去上烹饪课 |
[03:00] | He has to go. Today’s lasagna. | 他必须得去 今天教做千层面 |
[03:02] | I’ve been starving myself all day for that. | 我饿了一天就等那个了 |
[03:04] | He doesn’t want to go | 他不想去 |
[03:05] | because there’s a boy there that is picking on him. | 因为那里有个孩子总捉弄他 |
[03:07] | Cooking class? | 烹饪课吗 |
[03:09] | You know, we’re running out of places to send him | 我们都不知道能送他去哪里 |
[03:10] | where he can be cool. | 他会是酷学生了 |
[03:11] | I know. Enough is enough. | 我知道 真的是够了 |
[03:13] | You have to teach him how to fight. | 你得教他打架 |
[03:15] | Yeah. That’ll work. | 对 这管用 |
[03:16] | You’re doing this. | 你去教他 |
[03:17] | And don’t tell him that this is coming from me. | 但别告诉他这是我的主意 |
[03:19] | It’s bad for a boy to know that his mother thinks he’s weak. | 知道他妈妈觉得他软弱对男孩子不好 |
[03:22] | That’s a lifetime of paying women | 会让他变成那种花钱找女人 |
[03:23] | to spank him until he cries. | 打他屁股的男人 |
[03:25] | The kid is just not a fighter. | 那孩子天生不会打架 |
[03:26] | He gets squeamish pounding veal. | 他砸牛肉都小心翼翼的 |
[03:28] | Just do it! | 教他 |
[03:30] | Fine, but I’m only doing it for the lasagna | 好吧 但我教他只是为了千层面 |
[03:32] | and the extra food he’s been bringing home on Sundays. | 还有他每周日带回来的食物 |
[03:34] | Makes Mondays easier, you know? | 这样周一就方便多了 |
[03:36] | Oh, my God, you’re the Garfield. | 天呐 你真是加菲猫 |
[03:39] | One of you pretty ladies | 两位美女有谁愿意 |
[03:40] | want to take me to meet a girl later? | 一会儿带我去见一个妹子吗 |
[03:42] | You think calling us pretty is gonna get you a ride? | 你觉得叫我们美女就有免费车坐吗 |
[03:45] | I’ll take it. | 我来吧 |
[03:45] | Let me know when you want to leave. | 你要走的时候告诉我 |
[03:47] | Besides, I like Rose. I think she’s good for you. | 另外 我喜欢罗思 我觉得她很配你 |
[03:49] | This is a new girl — Sarah. | 是另一个姑娘 莎拉 |
[03:51] | I’m done with Rose. She crazy. | 我受够罗思了 她很神经 |
[03:53] | Easy, Macklemore. | 慢着 花花公子 |
[03:54] | What do you mean, “crazy”? | 你说”神经”是什么意思 |
[03:55] | I’ll tell you what he means. | 我告诉你他什么意思 |
[03:57] | Any time a woman challenges a man in any way, | 女人在任何方面挑战了男人 |
[04:00] | suddenly, she’s crazy. | 她就成了神经病 |
[04:01] | So, what did she do that was so crazy, Luke — | 她做了什么神经病的事 卢克 |
[04:03] | Give you her opinion? | 跟你说了她的建议吗 |
[04:04] | Yeah, or what, did she dare to talk about her feelings? | 是啊 或者 她竟敢谈她的感受 |
[04:08] | The words sound like you get it, | 听起来你们好像是懂我了 |
[04:10] | but your tone is throwing me. | 但你们的口气却像在批评我 |
[04:11] | Just tell me you said something nice when you broke up with her. | 拜托告诉我你分手时说了几句好听的 |
[04:14] | I haven’t broken up with her. | 我还没跟她分手呢 |
[04:15] | What?! | 什么 |
[04:16] | It just seems weird | 打电话给别人 |
[04:17] | to call someone up and give them bad news. | 告诉他们坏消息 感觉有些奇怪 |
[04:19] | She’ll find out somehow. | 她总会知道的 |
[04:20] | Ugh. Ugh, when did you become a guy? It’s gross. | 你什么时候成了男人 好恶心 |
[04:23] | You need to stand up and face her. | 你得勇敢地面对她 |
[04:25] | In person? | 当面吗 |
[04:26] | What are we, 30? Send her a text. | 我们30岁了吗 给她发短信啊 |
[04:28] | You need to break it to her gently. | 你得温柔地告诉她 |
[04:29] | First, tell her she’s awesome. | 首先 告诉她她超棒 |
[04:31] | And pretty. | 而且好漂亮 |
[04:32] | If she was awesome and pretty, | 如果她超棒而且漂亮 |
[04:33] | I wouldn’t be dumping her. | 我根本不会甩了她 |
[04:34] | Just do it, you pig. | 照做 你个蠢猪 |
[04:37] | We all know I’m not gonna do it, | 我们都知道我不会那样做 |
[04:39] | so if you want it done, here. | 如果你们想要这样 给 |
[04:42] | Oh, and don’t go looking around on there. | 别偷窥我的手机 |
[04:45] | It’s not gonna make you like me more. | 不会让你们更喜欢我的 |
[04:58] | ‘s-scuse me. I think you’re in my seat. | 抱歉 我觉得你坐了我的位置 |
[05:00] | Sir, we think you’re in her seat. | 先生 我们觉得你坐了她的位置 |
[05:01] | No, I’m definitely 16c. | 不 我绝对是坐16C |
[05:04] | This is 19c. | 这是19C |
[05:05] | Oh, darn it, that’s three rows up. | 该死 应该是往前三排 |
[05:07] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[05:08] | That’s all right. | 没事 |
[05:10] | Hi. Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[05:11] | Um, could you hang back a second? | 你能等会儿再坐吗 |
[05:12] | I-I dropped my phone. | 我手机掉了 |
[05:14] | I may have, uh, what you’re looking for… | 我也许有你想找的东西 |
[05:17] | – Right there. – Wait. What? | -在这里 -等等 什么 |
[05:20] | Hi. I’m a professional magician. | 你好 我是职业魔术师 |
[05:21] | Holy sword-box, you’re Edward LeGrand. | 老天爷啊 你是爱德华·罗格朗 |
[05:24] | Yeah, I am. I am. | 是的 正是在下 |
[05:24] | I-I’m Phil Dunphy, | 我是菲尔·邓菲 |
[05:25] | p-professional realtor, amateur magician. | 职业房地产经纪人 业余魔术师 |
[05:27] | – Well, nice to meet you. – Hi. I’m Jillian. | -很高兴认识你 -你好 我是吉莉安 |
[05:29] | I’ve been told I have magic hands. | 别人说我有魔法之手 |
[05:31] | I’m a masseuse. | 我是按摩师 |
[05:33] | Why do you keep rubbing your forearm like that? | 你为什么一直揉前臂 |
[05:34] | – Oh, I-I had a suitcase land on me. – Oh, let me see. | -有个行李箱砸到我了 -让我看看 |
[05:37] | Hey, Phil… ohh. | 菲尔 |
[05:37] | …I’ve got a great new trick I want to show you. | 我有个新魔术想表演给你看 |
[05:39] | Oh! Ooh, I can do tricks, too. | 我也可以表演魔术 |
[05:42] | This spot’s connected to your tongue. | 这地方联系着你的舌头 |
[05:46] | Can I stow your bag for you? | 需要我帮你放好包包吗 |
[05:48] | No, we’ll be needing this. | 不 我们会需要的 |
[05:50] | Trashy magazines. | 八卦杂志 |
[05:52] | Oh, you’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[05:54] | Ooh. Caramel truffles. | 焦糖巧克力 |
[05:56] | I even brought an extra fluffy neck pillow. | 我还多带了一个松软的颈枕 |
[06:00] | Oh, this must be what a mother’s hug feels like. | 母亲的拥抱肯定就是这种感觉 |
[06:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:06] | Well, it looks like she’s taking good care of you. | 看来她把你照顾得很好 |
[06:09] | Well, she is my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[06:11] | Listen to me, Julio. | 听我说 胡里奥 |
[06:12] | I want the gutters cleaned today, not manana. | 我要你今天清理好水沟 不是明天[西语] |
[06:15] | If everyone thought my people were lazy, | 如果人们都认为我们国家的人很懒 |
[06:17] | I would do whatever it took to not seem lazy. | 我会尽一切努力表现得勤奋 |
[06:21] | Comprende? | 明白了吗 |
[06:23] | Actually, we’re gonna take off soon, | 实际上我们很快就要起飞了 |
[06:25] | so we’re gonna need you to turn off your phone. | 所以我们需要你关掉手机 |
[06:27] | I’m actually not done talking, and two more. | 我还没说完呢 再来两杯 |
[06:30] | Well, if I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[06:31] | I’d put down the burrito and get up that ladder. | 我会放下玉米煎饼 爬上梯子 |
[06:36] | What are you doing standing there | 你怎么还站在这里 |
[06:38] | and not getting drinks for me and my good friend, Claire? | 不给我和我的闺蜜克莱尔拿酒啊 |
[06:40] | Actually, we just met. | 实际上我们刚见面 |
[06:44] | Oh, guys, guys, | 两位 |
[06:45] | I can’t let you do the cleanup all by yourselves. | 我不能让你们俩打扫 |
[06:48] | Ronaldo will help you. | 罗纳多会帮忙 |
[06:50] | Of course! | 当然啦 |
[06:51] | Uh, where is Sal? | 萨尔在哪里 |
[06:52] | I need her keys to start loading the gifts in her car. | 我需要她的钥匙 好把礼物搬上她的车 |
[06:54] | I think she’s changing Sammy in our room. | 她好像在我们房间里给萨米换尿布 |
[06:57] | I hope she’s also changing those drapes. | 希望她把窗帘也换了 |
[06:59] | I don’t want to sound like a sentimental softy, | 我不想听起来像是个多愁善感的人 |
[07:01] | but does anyone miss | 但有谁想念 |
[07:02] | the drunken whore she used to be? | 过去的那个醉婊子吗 |
[07:04] | Oh, I like the new Sal. | 我喜欢新的萨尔 |
[07:06] | Turns out, all she needed to bring out her maternal instinct | 原来只需要一个小宝宝 她的母性本能 |
[07:08] | was a little baby. | 就焕发出来了 |
[07:09] | I don’t buy it. No, something’s up. | 我不信 不 有什么不对劲 |
[07:11] | You do remember her suggesting we chuck Lily into the ocean. | 你记得她建议我们把莉莉淹死在海里吧 |
[07:13] | Oh, Mitchell, calm down. Babies change people. | 米奇尔 冷静点 宝宝会让人改变 |
[07:15] | Like you used to be a judgmental cynic, | 你以前是个愤世嫉俗的评判者 |
[07:17] | and then Lily — oh, wait. | 然后莉莉… 等等 |
[07:20] | You guys, Sal’s not back there. | 萨尔没在那里 |
[07:22] | – Sal? – The drapes still are. | -萨尔 -窗帘还在 |
[07:24] | Well, that’s weird. Her car’s gone. | 真奇怪 她的车不见了 |
[07:25] | What?! | 什么 |
[07:26] | Let’s not jump to conclusions. | 别太快下结论 |
[07:28] | In this neighborhood, her car could have been stolen. | 在这片地区 她的车可能是被偷了 |
[07:30] | Well, you know, she did seem frazzled. | 她看起来的确有些疲惫 |
[07:31] | May– maybe she forgot to say goodbye. | 也许她忘记说再见了 |
[07:33] | Oh, and forgot all of her presents. | 忘了她的所有礼物吗 |
[07:38] | And forgot her baby. | 忘了她的宝宝 |
[07:40] | You don’t think that there’s any way that she would — | 你们不会觉得她… |
[07:42] | N-no. | 不 |
[07:42] | I-I can’t even say it. | 我都说不出口 |
[07:44] | I can. | 我可以 |
[07:45] | That gin-soaked tart abandoned the little bastard. | 女酒鬼抛弃了私生子 |
[07:48] | What? He’s fatherless. | 干什么 他没有父亲 |
[07:51] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[07:57] | Okay, I’ve called Sal five times, | 我给萨尔打了五次电话 |
[07:59] | and she still hasn’t picked up. | 她还是没接 |
[08:00] | I knew this whole “Earth mother” thing was an act. | 我就知道”大地母亲”什么的是一场戏 |
[08:02] | Oh, maybe we should use our happy voices | 当我们指责一位母亲 |
[08:05] | when we’re accusing a mommy | 抛弃了她的小宝宝时 |
[08:06] | of abandoning her little baby boy. | 我们也许该用快乐的声音 |
[08:08] | – Ugh. This is a true disaster. – Isn’t it? | -这真是一场灾难 -不是吗 |
[08:11] | Someone put a Spanish roof | 有人把西班牙式屋顶 |
[08:12] | on what is clearly a mid-century ranch. | 盖在了中世纪农场式别墅上 |
[08:15] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[08:16] | Someone just went numero two. | 有人刚拉屎了 |
[08:18] | And the aftershocks are still rolling in. | 余震依然绵绵不断 |
[08:20] | Here’s her diaper bag. And…what’s — | 这是她的尿布包 这是… |
[08:24] | Oh, no. This, here’s a note. | 等等 这里有张字条 |
[08:25] | “I’m sorry to leave this way. | 很抱歉以这样的方式离开 |
[08:27] | I’m not proud of it, | 我并不感到自豪 |
[08:28] | but I just can’t do this anymore. | 但我真的受不了了 |
[08:30] | Goodbye. Sal.” | 再见 萨尔 |
[08:31] | It’s getting harder and harder | 越来越难 |
[08:32] | to keep a positive spin on this. | 不把这事往坏处想了 |
[08:38] | Here. Have some cheese. | 吃点奶酪吧 |
[08:39] | Oh, no. Thank you. I’m, I’m good. | 不了 谢谢 我不吃 |
[08:42] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[08:43] | That is strong. | 这味道还真重 |
[08:45] | Oh, my goodness. | 天呐 |
[08:47] | Hey. What are you staring at? | 看什么看 |
[08:49] | It’s French cheese. | 这可是法式奶酪 |
[08:51] | Costs more than you make in a week. | 你一周的薪水都买不起 |
[08:53] | Okay, you might want to keep your voice down. | 你最好小声点 |
[08:55] | – Claire. – Yeah? | -克莱尔 -怎么了 |
[08:57] | That guy over there is checking you out! | 那边的帅哥在对你放电 |
[08:59] | I don’t think he is. | 我觉得他不是 |
[09:01] | My friend Claire would like to meet you in the bathroom. | 我朋友克莱尔想在卫生间和你相会 |
[09:04] | No. I-I did not say that. | 我没那么说 |
[09:06] | Claire, why do you do that to yourself? | 克莱尔 你为什么要这样糟蹋自己 |
[09:09] | You are so pretty. | 你这么漂亮 |
[09:11] | Hey, Phil, what time is it? | 菲尔 几点了 |
[09:13] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:14] | My watch is gone, Edward, | 我的手表不见了 爱德华 |
[09:16] | what did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[09:18] | Jillian, what’s your middle initial? | 吉莉安 你中间名的开头是什么 |
[09:20] | “C,” For Catherine. | C 代表凯瑟琳 |
[09:21] | And, Phil, what age were you when you first kissed a girl? | 菲尔 你第一次跟女生接吻是什么时候 |
[09:24] | 12 cousin, 14 non-cousin. | 12岁和表妹 14岁和不是表妹的女生 |
[09:26] | Let’s stick with non-cousin. | 从不是表妹的那个算起吧 |
[09:28] | I think if you go to 14c, seat right over there, | 如果你去到那边的14C座位 |
[09:31] | you’ll wind up with what you’re looking for. | 你会找到你想要的[上发条] |
[09:34] | It works on battery, | 我的表是电池表 |
[09:35] | but, oh, my God, I’m excited! | 不过我好激动 |
[09:41] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[09:42] | – Phil. It’s me. – Oh, hey. | -菲尔 是我 -是你啊 |
[09:43] | – What are you doing back here? – I need a break | -你在这做什么 -我需要逃离 |
[09:44] | from the woman I’m sitting next to up there. | 坐在我旁边的那个女人 |
[09:46] | – She is the worst person on earth. – I’m sorry. | -她是世界上最糟糕的人 -真遗憾 |
[09:48] | I was hoping she might be a little less aggressive with you. | 我想她对你可能不会这么咄咄逼人 |
[09:51] | Do you mind switching with me for a little while? | 你愿意跟我换一下座位吗 |
[09:52] | Oh, honey, you don’t want to. | 亲爱的 你不会想跟我换的 |
[09:53] | It’s hell back here, too. | 这里简直是地狱 |
[09:54] | I’m squished between this fat lady | 我左边坐着一位胖女士 |
[09:56] | who keeps digging into my elbow | 一直撞到我的胳膊肘 |
[09:57] | and this huge, sweaty dude | 右边坐着一位汗津津的老兄 |
[09:59] | who won’t stop blabbing on about his job. | 一直拿自己的工作夸夸其谈 |
[10:01] | Well, could I get a hug? I could really use one. | 能抱一下我吗 我需要一个拥抱 |
[10:04] | Sure thing. They want us back in our seats. | 没问题 他们让我们回座位了 |
[10:07] | I didn’t hear the little ding. | 我没听到提示声啊 |
[10:08] | Your ears must be plugged. | 你肯定是耳塞了 |
[10:09] | Did you feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[10:10] | No, I-I-I didn’t feel anything. | 什么都没感觉到 |
[10:11] | This is scary. You should go back. | 太恐怖了 你还是回去吧 |
[10:18] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[10:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:23] | Sorcerer! | 大魔法师 |
[10:25] | Not bad. I felt that one. | 还不错 感受到你的力量了 |
[10:26] | So good, Manny. | 很不错 曼尼 |
[10:28] | All right, really let one go this time. | 这次再用力点 |
[10:30] | Thinks about how mad this guy makes you. | 想想那家伙让你多么生气 |
[10:32] | – What’s his name? – Gideon. | -他叫什么 -吉迪恩[犹太勇士] |
[10:33] | Oh, geez. | 天呐 |
[10:34] | All right, think about what he did to you. | 想想他对你做了什么 |
[10:36] | I’d rather not talk about it. | 我还是不说了 |
[10:39] | I don’t know why you’re smiling. Your fennel’s burnt. | 不知道你傻笑什么 你的茴香都糊了 |
[10:41] | Whereas I made a perfect butternut squash. | 我的奶油南瓜汤就要大功告成了 |
[10:43] | That’s just butter. | 你拿的只是黄油而已 |
[10:45] | Oh, yeah, I-I totally forgot the nut squash! | 我忘了我要做的是奶油蛋蛋汤 |
[10:49] | Snap it. Snap it. Good. | 用力 用力 不错 |
[10:51] | – More. Good. – I’m done. | -再来啊 -够了 |
[10:53] | I’m not fighting anymore. It’s not worth it. | 不打了 不值得 |
[10:55] | But you’re doing so good. | 但你做得很棒啊 |
[10:56] | You just have to turn your shoulder first | 就是要先把肩膀转过来 |
[10:58] | so that you can throw your weight behind your punch. | 这样出拳时就能把全身的重量一并送出去 |
[11:01] | If you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[11:02] | I already think that you’re very tough. | 我觉得你已经很威猛了 |
[11:05] | This is all Jay’s idea. | 这都是杰的主意 |
[11:07] | All right. Come on, kid. Show them who’s boss. | 好了 继续 让他们看看谁是猛男 |
[11:09] | No. I’m more of a lover than a fighter. | 不 比起斗殴 我更喜欢走慈爱路线 |
[11:11] | Well, that’s the goal, anyway. | 反正我的目标是这个 |
[11:14] | Okay, papi, whatever you decide. | 宝贝 你开心就好 |
[11:17] | Don’t let him leave this room! | 不要让他离开这个房间 |
[11:19] | Maybe you should teach him how to hit. | 也许该由你来教他 |
[11:21] | Oh, my God. Check it out. | 天呐 看这个 |
[11:23] | Rose got your breakup text and wrote back. | 罗思收到了你的分手短信 给了回复 |
[11:25] | She mad. | 她发火了 |
[11:25] | What? Give me that. | 怎么发火了 把手机给我 |
[11:29] | “Thanks for the dumbest breakup text ever. | 谢谢你发来史上最蠢的分手短信 |
[11:31] | Don’t call a girl awesome, then break up with her. | 不要夸一个女孩很棒 然后跟她分手 |
[11:33] | If I’m so great, why’d you dump me? | 如果我那么好 你为什么还要甩了我 |
[11:35] | Get over yourself, you insensitive troll”? | 别自以为是了 冷血的禽兽 |
[11:38] | What is her problem? She can’t talk to you like that. | 她是什么毛病 怎么能这样跟你说话 |
[11:41] | She’s not. She’s talking to you. | 不 她是在跟你们说话 |
[11:44] | I can’t believe I ever liked this girl. | 真不敢相信我原来还挺喜欢她 |
[11:46] | Our text was compassionate and respectful. | 我们的短信深情又礼貌 |
[11:48] | There was nothing dumb about it. | 哪里蠢了 |
[11:50] | A million percent. | 百分之一百万 |
[11:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:53] | This crazy bitch just messed with the wrong crazy bitch. | 那个贱人惹到我这个贱人真是失误 |
[11:59] | This is unreal. | 这不是真的 |
[12:00] | We always knew Sal was unstable, | 我们都知道萨尔有点疯疯癫癫 |
[12:01] | but how could she do this? | 但她怎么能做这种事 |
[12:03] | We don’t know that she’s done anything. | 我们还不知道她做了什么 |
[12:04] | Okay, let’s just suppose for a second | 假设她现在坐在一架 |
[12:06] | that she’s on a plane to Cabo. | 去往卡波的飞机上 |
[12:08] | What then? | 然后呢 |
[12:09] | Maybe this is part of a bigger plan. | 也许这一切是命中注定 |
[12:11] | You know, maybe the reason | 也许在莉莉之后 |
[12:12] | we didn’t adopt another baby after Lily | 我们没有领养别的孩子 |
[12:13] | was because god wanted us available for Sammy. | 是因为上帝想让我们收养萨米 |
[12:16] | Who is this god that denies us a baby, | 这个上帝不让我们领养孩子 |
[12:19] | then gets a party girl pregnant, | 却让一个狂野女怀了孕 |
[12:20] | only to have her desert the baby | 最后抛弃自己的孩子 |
[12:21] | so that we can finally get one? | 好让我们能收养他 |
[12:22] | The same god that impregnated a virgin, | 就是这个上帝让处女怀孕 |
[12:24] | sent Moses down the river in a basket, | 让摩西在篮子里顺河漂下 |
[12:27] | and commanded Abraham to stab his own son. | 让亚伯拉罕杀死自己的儿子 |
[12:30] | God only does weird baby stuff. | 上帝总是对小孩不太好 |
[12:32] | Okay, yes, I’ll admit, | 好吧 我承认 |
[12:34] | there is part of me that would love to keep this little guy | 其实我也想留下这个小家伙 |
[12:36] | and raise him the way Sal was pretending to. | 像萨尔装出来的那样抚养他 |
[12:38] | Exactly. Lily could have a baby brother. | 没错 也可以给莉莉添个小弟弟 |
[12:40] | But there are systems in place here. | 但还有制度管着呢 |
[12:41] | You can’t just keep him | 你总不能把他当作 |
[12:42] | like a bunny you found in the yard. | 一只院子里捡到的兔子留下吧 |
[12:43] | That’s crazy. | 那也太扯了 |
[12:45] | Listen, we discussed it, | 听着 我们讨论过了 |
[12:46] | and we think we should take the kid. | 我们觉得孩子应该给我们 |
[12:50] | What should we call him? | 我们该给他取啥名 |
[12:51] | Not sure, but definitely not Sammy. | 不确定 但肯定不能叫萨米 |
[12:53] | Sammy Saltzman sounds so silly. | 萨米·萨尔茨曼听起来蠢爆了 |
[12:57] | We can overhand shuffle, | 可以用上手洗牌法 |
[13:00] | and we can riffle shuffle… | 也可以用鸽尾洗牌法 |
[13:02] | But, you know, | 但你知道吗 |
[13:04] | there is no escape from the angry… | 无论如何都躲不开暴怒的 |
[13:08] | – Queen. – What? | -皇后 -什么 |
[13:10] | Phil. What are you doing? | 菲尔 你在干什么 |
[13:12] | Making the best of a bad situation? | 苦中作乐 |
[13:14] | Why is that woman rubbing your shoulders? | 那女的为什么要揉你肩膀 |
[13:15] | Oh, uh, Jillian is a masseuse, | 吉莉安是位按摩师 |
[13:18] | and this, of course, is Edward LeGrand. | 这位就是大名鼎鼎的爱德华·罗格朗 |
[13:21] | Pleasure to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[13:22] | Now, if you could just give me my ace of spades back, | 能把黑桃A还我吗 |
[13:24] | it’s in your pocket. | 就在你口袋里 |
[13:25] | This is why you had to race back to your hellish seat — | 原来你那么着急回到这个地狱般的座位 |
[13:28] | for back rubs and card tricks? | 是为了享受背部按摩和纸牌魔术啊 |
[13:31] | Do you have any idea what I’m going through up there? | 你知不知道我旁边坐着个什么人 |
[13:32] | She clipped her toenails | 那女的剪了自己的脚趾甲 |
[13:34] | because her “Oriental girl” didn’t do it right. | 因为她的”亚洲女人”手法不对 |
[13:36] | Claire, I’m sorry. | 克莱尔 抱歉 |
[13:38] | But I need you to check your pocket. | 但你得检查下口袋 |
[13:44] | Insanity! | 我去 |
[13:46] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢您 |
[13:48] | Don’t be mad at me. | 别生我的气啊 |
[13:49] | You’re the one who grabbed that seat. | 是你自己要坐在那的 |
[13:51] | That was a pretty selfish move. | 你那么做真的很自私 |
[13:52] | Yeah, I did grab that seat, | 没错 是我要坐在那的 |
[13:53] | because I spent the entire weekend being selfless, | 因为整个周末我都大公无私 |
[13:56] | and you didn’t even thank me once. | 但你都没谢过我 |
[13:57] | Why would I thank you | 我为什么要谢你 |
[13:58] | for giving you an awesome weekend? | 我给了你一个超棒的周末 |
[13:59] | Awesome? | 超棒 |
[14:00] | You spent the whole weekend rehashing stories | 你整个周末都在重温 |
[14:03] | about itchy, rusty, and loveboat. | 阿痒 阿锈还有爱爱船的故事 |
[14:06] | How is that fun for me?! | 我怎么可能会觉得这些东西有趣 |
[14:07] | They were always getting into stuff! | 这些梗都超好笑好吗 |
[14:08] | I came back here for some compassion, | 我过来想找点安慰 |
[14:10] | and all you did was lie to me and blow me off | 你却对我撒谎 把我撇在一边 |
[14:12] | so you could keep having your fun | 跑回来接着享乐 |
[14:14] | while I suffer up there in first class! | 我却只能坐在头等舱煎熬 |
[14:16] | Oh, my heart goes out to you. | 我好同情你 |
[14:18] | Oh, stick it, Kreskin. | 去你的吧 克雷斯金[算命大师] |
[14:19] | I’m sitting next to a cheese-eating racist. | 老娘旁边坐着个吃奶酪的种族歧视者 |
[14:19] | cheese-eating: 该词本身带有种族歧视色彩 形容法国人 | |
[14:23] | I’m sorry about your card. | 对不起 你的牌被撕了 |
[14:26] | Don’t be. | 不用 |
[14:27] | Son of a… | 我的… |
[14:29] | All right. | 到了 |
[14:30] | I’ll be back — pick you up at 6:00. | 我六点回来接你 |
[14:31] | Now, remember, what did I teach you? | 还记得我怎么教你的吗 |
[14:33] | Violence solves everything, | 暴力能解决一切 |
[14:35] | and don’t wind my fist up like Popeye. | 还有别像大力水手似的挥拳 |
[14:36] | It’s not violence. It’s self-defense. | 不是暴力 是自卫 |
[14:39] | You cannot let this kid keep pushing you around. | 你不能任他欺负你 |
[14:41] | Now, you walk in there like a badass, | 给我拿出一副恶棍样 走进去 |
[14:43] | and you make the best damn lasagna anybody’s ever seen. | 做出人所未见的美味千层面 |
[14:46] | I appreciate the speech, jay, | 谢谢您的教导 杰 |
[14:47] | but I’ll handle things my way. | 但我会按照我的方式来处理这事 |
[14:48] | Kid, one more thing. | 孩子 还有一件事 |
[14:51] | Don’t forget the garlic bread. | 别忘了大蒜面包 |
[14:54] | – Because without that… i- – I get it. | -要是没了它 -我懂 |
[14:58] | Hey, Delgado. | 等等 迪尔加多 |
[15:00] | Manny, I’m talking to you. | 曼尼 我跟你说话呢 |
[15:02] | You want a piece of this? | 想要一块这个吗[想打架吗] |
[15:07] | Ow! What was that for? | 你这是干嘛 |
[15:08] | Looks like I gave you a piece of this. | 看来是你被我打了 |
[15:10] | What the hell? | 你有病啊 |
[15:10] | I was just offering you some apple crumble! | 我刚问你要不要烤苹果奶酥啊 |
[15:12] | What? You were not. | 什么 才不是呢 |
[15:14] | Yes, I was! I felt bad about teasing you. | 我说真的 上次的事我很内疚 |
[15:17] | My therapist said | 我的心理医生说 |
[15:17] | I was acting out because of my parents’ divorce, | 我行为失常是因为父母离婚 |
[15:19] | so I was trying to be nice. | 所以我想跟你和解 |
[15:21] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t know! | 对不起 我不知道 |
[15:24] | Good shot, kid! | 打得好 |
[15:26] | That’ll teach you who to pick on, you punk — | 现在知道别招惹谁了吧 小混球 |
[15:27] | Not my boy! | 离他远点 |
[15:29] | He learned how to punch from the best. | 他的拳法可是跟高手学的 |
[15:30] | His parents are getting divorced, | 他父母要离婚了 |
[15:31] | and he made me that dessert as an apology. | 他做了那些甜点来道歉 |
[15:34] | This whole thing was your mother’s idea. | 这全都是你妈的主意 |
[15:40] | Ronaldo, you grab the roller thingy, and, uh — | 罗纳多 你拿上那个会摇的东西 |
[15:44] | Oh! I’ll grab that big mesh cage. | 我拿那个网眼笼 |
[15:47] | All right. Everybody, stop. | 够了 所有人都停手 |
[15:48] | You can’t just keep a baby | 你不能就这么收养一个孩子 |
[15:50] | like it’s some rabbit you found in the yard. | 跟在院子里捡到的兔子似的 |
[15:53] | There are systems in place. | 有制度管着呢 |
[15:56] | He has to stay somewhere tonight, no? | 他今晚总得待在什么地方吧 |
[15:58] | Yeah, how about right here, | 没错 待在这不行吗 |
[15:59] | because we know how to raise a child? | 我们可是有育儿经验的 |
[16:01] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[16:02] | We’ll dress him and feed him, | 我们会给他换衣服 喂他吃东西 |
[16:03] | and Conchetta can handle the poopy stuff. | 粑粑什么的可以让肯奇塔处理 |
[16:06] | I gave her Obamacare. | 我给她上了医疗保险呢 |
[16:07] | It’s the least she can do. | 这点事她总该做吧 |
[16:08] | We all want what’s best for the baby. | 我们都想给宝宝最好的 |
[16:10] | Y-you’re very nice people, but we’ve done this before. | 你们人不错 但我们有经验 |
[16:12] | So? It’s our turn. | 那又怎样 该轮到我们了 |
[16:15] | I wanted a child for some time now. | 我想要孩子很久了 |
[16:17] | My biological clock is ticking. | 人家身体马上就不适合养了呢 |
[16:19] | That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. | 您这说辞也太扯了呢 |
[16:21] | – Is it? I’m 44. – Or that is. | -扯吗 我44了 -你才44也挺扯的 |
[16:23] | You are one mean lady. | 你个牙尖嘴利的小婊砸 |
[16:24] | We’re not leaving without Felipe. | 没费利佩我们决不走 |
[16:27] | Well, then, you’re not leaving. | 行 那你们就留在这吧 |
[16:28] | Fine! | 留就留 |
[16:37] | Did we settle on “Felipe”? | 真的要叫”费利佩”吗 |
[16:47] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[16:48] | Honey, what are you doing? | 宝贝 你在这干嘛 |
[16:48] | One second. | 你等下 |
[16:50] | So, I have 20 fur coats in my closet, | 我衣橱里有20件皮毛大衣 |
[16:53] | but I’m the only one of my friends | 但我的朋友里面 |
[16:55] | who even wears them anymore, | 只有我还会穿那些 |
[16:57] | so you tell me who’s endangered. | 你说说到底是谁要绝种了 |
[17:01] | Jillian’s waiting for you in my seat | 吉莉安在我的座位等着 |
[17:02] | to give you a little back rub. | 为你做个背部按摩 |
[17:03] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[17:04] | You didn’t have to be so great this weekend. | 你这个周末也没必要那么耐心 |
[17:07] | But you were, so thank you. | 但你做到了 谢谢你 |
[17:09] | And I should have said that earlier. | 我应该更早一些感谢你的 |
[17:13] | Go enjoy the rest of your flight. | 去享受剩下的旅程吧 |
[17:14] | I’ll deal with this. | 这边交给我处理 |
[17:15] | “Deal with this”? | “交给你处理” |
[17:16] | I’m a state senator’s mistress. | 我可是州议员的情妇 |
[17:20] | You’re my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[17:24] | Wipe your feet before you come in! | 进屋前把鞋底蹭干净 |
[17:26] | Listen to that. First thing out of her mouth, | 听听 她说的第一句话 |
[17:28] | she’s telling us what to do. | 就是给我们下命令 |
[17:29] | Well, that stops today. | 一切都要在今天结束 |
[17:30] | We go in strong. We hold our ground. | 我们要强势一点 决不让步 |
[17:32] | We let her know she’s done pushing us around. | 要让她知道 我们不再随她摆布了 |
[17:34] | Manny, why are you home so early? | 曼尼 你怎么这么早就回来了 |
[17:36] | Did you let him skip school? | 你让他翘课吗 |
[17:38] | No, mom. | 不是 妈 |
[17:39] | I was kicked out | 我被开除了 |
[17:40] | for punching a really misunderstood kid, | 因为我打了一个被误解的学生 |
[17:42] | thanks to you. | 都是因为你 |
[17:43] | Thanks to me? What, did — | 因为我吗 什么 |
[17:44] | I told him everything. | 我都告诉他了 |
[17:45] | And you know what we realized? | 你知道我们意识到了什么吗 |
[17:46] | There is a bully in our life, | 我们的生活中的确有个欺凌弱小的人 |
[17:48] | and it’s you. | 就是你 |
[17:49] | You make the rules, you boss us around, | 你给我们定规矩 随意指使我们 |
[17:53] | – and we’re not gonna take it anymore. – Mm. Yeah. | -我们不会再忍气吞声了 -没错 |
[17:55] | Ah, look at you two, | 瞧瞧你们两个 |
[17:56] | standing up to the big, scary bully | 鼓足勇气 来和这个 |
[17:59] | that loves you and protects you | 爱你们 保护你们 |
[18:01] | and wants you to be safe in this world. | 希望你们安全的大坏蛋对峙 |
[18:04] | You’re just tiny, little men to me right now, | 现在你们在我眼中就是两个渺小的男人 |
[18:08] | and you need to leave this house and come back with more respect! | 给我离开这个房子 带着敬意回来 |
[18:12] | And a pizza. | 还有比萨饼 |
[18:14] | Oh, what? | 怎么 |
[18:14] | You need to go first and check on your mascara? | 你们要先去看看睫毛膏有没有花掉吗 |
[18:17] | – We do need to eat. – Yeah. | -我们的确需要吃东西 -是的 |
[18:18] | I wouldn’t mind some pizza. | 吃比萨饼挺好 |
[18:19] | We’re not getting any pineapple. | 不要上面带菠萝的 |
[18:21] | You are getting pineapple! | 要带菠萝的 |
[18:22] | We’re taking it off our slices. | 我们把菠萝都挑出去 |
[18:24] | Don’t waste any food, Jay! | 不要浪费食物 杰 |
[18:25] | I think we made our point. | 我觉得我们表明了立场 |
[18:26] | Totally. | 完全表明了 |
[18:27] | We’ll get our own pizza — eat it in the car. | 我们自己买比萨饼去 在车里吃 |
[18:32] | Give me one reason | 给我一个理由 |
[18:34] | why Sammy should stay here tonight | 为什么萨米今晚应该留在这里 |
[18:36] | instead of with us. | 而不是跟我们走 |
[18:37] | Because we’re experienced parents. | 因为我们有做家长的经验 |
[18:38] | We have a crib! | 我们有婴儿床 |
[18:40] | We have a pediatrician. | 我们有私家儿科医生 |
[18:41] | Our house is babyproofed. | 我们的家对宝宝很安全 |
[18:42] | Our house was in Architectural Digest. | 我们的家被《建筑设计文摘》拍摄过 |
[18:45] | Ronaldo, please, you’re not helping. | 罗纳多 省省吧 说那个没用 |
[18:46] | They don’t know what that is. | 他们根本没听过那本杂志 |
[18:47] | How can you even fit another child in this shoe box? | 你们这个蜗居怎么可能再容下一个孩子呢 |
[18:50] | You’re poor! | 你们太穷了 |
[18:51] | We have a beautiful house with a big yard | 我们有栋漂亮的房子 还有个大院子 |
[18:53] | where he could throw the ball with the gardener. | 他可以在那里和园丁一起玩球 |
[18:54] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[18:55] | If anybody’s gonna adopt Sammy, it’s gonna be us. | 如果有人要收养萨米 那一定是我们 |
[18:58] | Whoa! Do I have any say in this? | 都不问一下我的意见吗 |
[19:00] | Sal! Oh, well, you’re back. | 萨尔 你回来了 |
[19:03] | What the hell are you four doing? | 你们四个在干什么呢 |
[19:04] | You walked out of here | 你离开了派对 |
[19:05] | and left your baby without saying a word, | 什么都没说就把宝宝扔下了 |
[19:06] | so maybe we’ll be asking the questions. | 所以也许应该由我们来问你 |
[19:08] | I told John John where I was going. | 我跟约翰·约翰说了我要去哪里 |
[19:10] | The drunkest guy at the party. | 派对上醉得最厉害的那个家伙 |
[19:11] | Excuse me for not wanting | 抱歉我不想打断 |
[19:12] | to interrupt your fierce debate — | 你们的激烈辩论 |
[19:13] | “Who’s hotter, | 威猛先生和那个 |
[19:14] | Mr. Clean or the brawny paper towel man?” | 厕纸包装上印的肌肉男谁更帅 |
[19:16] | – Mr. Clean. – Brawny paper towel guy. | -威猛先生 -厕纸肌肉男 |
[19:17] | We’re not going back there. | 不要再吵起来了 |
[19:19] | That still doesn’t explain why you would leave | 这还是不能解释你为什么忽然离开 |
[19:20] | in the middle of your own baby shower. | 你自己的迎婴派对 |
[19:22] | I got freaked out when Jotham mentioned the Blackhawks. | 约坦提起黑鹰队的时候把我吓到了 |
[19:24] | Every time. I hear it every time. | 每次 每次我都听错 |
[19:26] | Sammy’s dad is on the team, okay? | 萨米的父亲是那个球队的 |
[19:28] | And he didn’t know Sammy existed — | 他不知道萨米的存在 |
[19:30] | At least not until I just went down there | 至少在刚刚我跑过去告诉他之前 |
[19:32] | and I told him. | 他不知道 |
[19:32] | Oh, gosh. What happened? How did he take it? | 天呐 怎么样 他的反应如何 |
[19:34] | It turns out he’s married. | 原来他是有妇之夫 |
[19:35] | Yeah, I could have googled that. | 是的 我本可以先在网上查一下他的 |
[19:36] | So he’s out. | 所以他指不上了 |
[19:38] | And you thought I deserted my own baby? | 你们觉得我抛弃了自己的宝宝吗 |
[19:41] | You did leave. | 你的确离开了 |
[19:42] | And then what — what’s up with this note, huh? | 还有 这个纸条又是怎么回事 |
[19:43] | Look — “I’m sorry to leave this way. | 很抱歉以这样的方式离开 |
[19:45] | I’m not proud of it, but I just can’t do this.” | 我并不感到自豪 但我实在受不了了 |
[19:47] | This diaper bag | 这个尿布包 |
[19:48] | is just a recycled purse from my single days! | 是以前我单身时用过的包包 |
[19:50] | I got a lot of these notes lying around | 里面有很多这样的纸条 |
[19:52] | for quick getaways. | 以便我迅速甩掉男人们 |
[19:54] | You guys don’t think that I can do this, do you? | 你们觉得养孩子这事我做不来 是不是 |
[19:56] | No! | 不是 |
[19:57] | – We always thought you could do it. – I certainly don’t. | -我们一直觉得你能行 -我可没有 |
[19:58] | – We don’t think you can’t do it. – Shut up! | -我们不认为你做不到 -闭嘴 |
[19:59] | I don’t think I can do it, either! | 我自己也不认为我能行 |
[20:01] | Oh, Sal. | 萨尔 |
[20:03] | I mean, it’s just | 实在 |
[20:06] | so hard. | 太艰难了 |
[20:08] | I feel so guilty that he doesn’t have a dad in the picture. | 他没有爸爸 让我觉得好内疚 |
[20:10] | I don’t know. I’m trying to do everything perfectly. | 我不知道 我努力把每件事做得完美 |
[20:12] | It’s exhausting. | 感觉好累 |
[20:14] | And I haven’t had sex in like a year. | 而且我有一年没有滚床单了 |
[20:21] | This little dude — | 这个小家伙 |
[20:23] | He’s the one thing in my life that I cannot mess up. | 是我生命中唯一一个不能搞砸的事 |
[20:29] | I just wish I could give him a dad. | 我只是希望能给他一个父亲 |
[20:31] | Well… what about us? | 我们怎么样 |
[20:34] | We could be Sammy’s dad. All of us. | 我们可以做萨米的爸爸 我们所有人 |
[20:36] | Yeah, Sal, we love you, | 是啊 萨尔 我们爱你 |
[20:37] | and we’re always here for you — whatever you need. | 我们永远支持你 无论你需要什么 |
[20:39] | Except we’ll be in Capri all of July. | 除了七月我们要去卡普里岛 |
[20:41] | Seriously, Sal, | 说真的 萨尔 |
[20:43] | you and Sammy will never be alone. | 你和萨米永远都不会孤单 |
[20:45] | You guys are so sweet. | 你们真好 |
[20:47] | Wait. June’s no good, either. | 等等 六月也不行 |
[20:49] | I’m getting my neck done. | 我要去整一下我的脖子 |
[20:56] | Oh my god. What did you do? | 天呐 你们干了什么 |
[20:58] | We stuck up for you. | 我们维护了你的尊严 |
[20:59] | Yeah. Rose had it coming. | 没错 罗思自找的 |
[21:00] | She can’t talk to you the way we do. | 她怎么能像我们那样跟你讲话 |
[21:02] | Well, Rose forwarded your texts to Sarah. | 罗思把你们的短信转发给了莎拉 |
[21:04] | And now Sarah doesn’t want to go out with me. | 现在莎拉不愿意跟我约会了 |
[21:06] | Give me that phone. | 把手机给我 |
[21:07] | What did the skank Sarah say to you? | 那个贱人莎拉说什么了 |
[21:11] | Yeah ouch. Good opening. | 哎哟 开头不错 |
[21:15] | So funny. We totally deserve that. | 真幽默 是我们自作自受 |
[21:16] | Totally. Good sense of humor. | 没错 这小姑娘真幽默 |
[21:19] | – Oh my god. I love her. – Me too. | -天呐 爱死她了 -我也是 |
[21:21] | Don’t worry Luke. We’re gonna win her back. | 别担心 卢克 我们会把她追回来的 |
[21:23] | We’re just go… | 我们只需… |
[21:25] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[21:28] | You think maybe we need dates of our own? | 我们是不是应该去找自己的约会对象 |
[21:30] | So bad. | 太需要了 |