时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | 与菲尔的信息记录: 克莱尔: 会议很顺利 家里都还好吗 菲尔: 在壁橱里发现了乔琳三号留下的”礼物” 克莱尔: 冰箱上有张待办事项清单 拜托你在玩游戏的间隙做几件事 菲尔: 听起来不错 旅途顺利 | |
[00:09] | 与海莉的短信记录 海莉: 晚餐吃什么 克莱尔: 鸡肉和一些别的 海莉: 我晚点回家 | |
[00:34] | What’s the best first-person shooter | 关于基因改良过的星际战士 |
[00:36] | about genetically modified space marines? | 最棒的第一人称射击游戏是什么 |
[00:38] | Halo! | 侬好呀[光晕游戏] |
[00:39] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[00:40] | have you been playing your new little video game all day? | 你是不是玩了你新买的游戏一整天了 |
[00:42] | When you say it in that tone, it implies that Luke and I | 你用这种语气说出来 表明卢克和我 |
[00:44] | haven’t been spending quality time together. | 没有好好共度父子亲密时光 |
[00:45] | – Which we have. – Can I talk to him? | -其实是有的 -我能跟他说话吗 |
[00:47] | Sure thing. Luke! | 当然了 卢克 |
[00:50] | I don’t think he’s here. | 我觉得他好像不在 |
[00:51] | I mean, I-I know he’s not here. | 我是说 我知道他不在 |
[00:53] | Where is he? | 他去哪儿了 |
[00:54] | I am certain he is probably out with his usual crew of cut-ups. | 我相信他一定和他的小伙伴一起出去了 |
[00:58] | You’re not doing laundry, are you? | 你没有洗衣服吧 |
[00:59] | God, no. But I’m about to if I’m supposed to. | 没 但你叮嘱过的话 我马上就去洗 |
[01:02] | No, no. Don’t. Don’t. | 不 不 不要洗 |
[01:03] | But can you vacuum out | 但你能在我回家前 |
[01:03] | the dryer vent before I get home? | 把通风管道清理干净吗 |
[01:05] | I will absolutely do that. | 我一定会清理的 |
[01:07] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[01:08] | 待做事项: 清理车库 卢克的壁橱 带艾丽克斯看眼科医生 给卢克理发 冥想 / 买红酒 | |
[01:11] | I can’t get in touch with Haley. | 我联系不上海莉了 |
[01:12] | I haven’t talked to her since we got in that fight. | 自从我们吵架后 我就没跟她说上话 |
[01:14] | She around? | 她在吗 |
[01:15] | I think she slept at a friend’s house. | 我觉得她好像去朋友家过夜了 |
[01:17] | What friend? | 什么朋友 |
[01:19] | Not a normal name, | 不是个常见的名字 |
[01:20] | starts with a vowel, possibly foreign. | 是元音开头的 很可能是个外国人 |
[01:22] | Oh, maybe Alex knows. Is she home? | 或许艾丽克斯知道 她在家吗 |
[01:25] | Nope. I have not seen her for hours. | 不在 我已经好几个小时没见到她了 |
[01:28] | Does Haley know an Arjibarge? | 海莉认识个叫阿杰巴的人吗 |
[01:30] | – Hi, mom. – Hi, honey. Where are you? | -嗨 妈 -嗨 宝贝 你在哪儿呢 |
[01:32] | I’m in the kitchen. | 我在厨房啊 |
[01:34] | Alex? When’d you get home? | 艾丽克斯 你什么时候回家的啊 |
[01:36] | I’ve been here all day. | 我一整天都在家里啊 |
[01:38] | You should get outside, get some fresh air. | 你该多出去 呼吸下新鲜空气什么的 |
[01:40] | It’s a beautiful morning. | 现在是美好的清晨时光 |
[01:41] | It’s noon, and it’s freezing out. | 都已经中午了 而且外面冷死了 |
[01:42] | Phil, honey, when I’m not home, | 菲尔 亲爱的 我不在家时 |
[01:44] | I need you to be present and keep track of everyone. | 我需要你站好岗 看好每一个孩子 |
[01:47] | Sounds good. Love you, too. | 听上去很棒 我也爱你 |
[01:49] | Alex, do you know where Haley is? | 艾丽克斯 你知道海莉去哪儿了吗 |
[01:52] | I mean, I know she was babysitting Lily last night, | 我知道她昨晚去给莉莉当保姆了 |
[01:54] | but I haven’t seen her since. | 但从那之后我就没见过她了 |
[01:55] | By the way, | 顺便说下 |
[01:56] | don’t read the draft I sent you last night of my college essay. | 别看我昨晚发你的我大学申请论文的草稿 |
[01:58] | I just sent you a new version. | 我刚刚又重新发给你了一份 |
[01:59] | Uh, okay. I will go read that one right now. | 好的 我这就去看 |
[02:26] | Oh, my god. What are you doing? Are you filming me? | 天啊 你在干什么 你在拍我吗 |
[02:28] | Yes! I want you to see how crazy you are acting. | 是的 我想让你看看你的表现有多疯狂 |
[02:31] | Me?! I come to talk to you about something important, | 我? 我去找你说一件很重要的事 |
[02:34] | and then you start chasing me aound with the camera. | 然后你就拿着摄像机跟着我狂拍 |
[02:36] | I asked you to clean up the kitchen nine hours ago | 我9小时前就吩咐过你打扫厨房了 |
[02:38] | when I left for work. | 当时是我离家去上班时 |
[02:39] | I come back, and it’s the exact same mess, | 等我下班回到家 发现还是脏乱的一片 |
[02:41] | plus pickles and peanut butter! | 还多了腌黄瓜和花生酱 |
[02:42] | I was running around doing stuff for my crazy boss all day, | 我整天都得为我那个疯狂的老板做各种事 |
[02:46] | and then I got hungry, | 然后我饿了 |
[02:47] | and then the smell from the garbage almost made me throw up! | 但垃圾桶里的臭味差点让我吐出来 |
[02:50] | That’s exactly how I feel! | 我也是这种感觉 |
[02:51] | Leave me alone! | 别烦我了 |
[02:52] | I have a lot on my plate! | 我的烦心事已经够多的了[盘子上很多脏东西] |
[02:53] | Yes. Yes, I can see that, honey. | 是的 是的 我看到了 亲爱的 |
[02:55] | You left it in the sink! | 你把脏盘子都堆在洗碗池里了 |
[02:56] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[02:57] | I waited in line for two hours, but I got it. | 我排了两小时的队 但总算买到了 |
[03:00] | Ooh, we making a home movie? | 哎呀 我们在拍家庭录像吗 |
[03:25] | 你认识海莉吗 好友申请暂时未通过 | |
[03:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:26] | Hey, dad. | 你好 老爸 |
[03:28] | Dad, take the phone away from your ear. | 爸 把手机从耳朵旁边拿下来 |
[03:30] | Why would I do this? | 为什么要拿下来 |
[03:31] | Now I can’t hear you. | 现在我听不到你说话了 |
[03:32] | Put it in front of your face. | 放在你面前 |
[03:35] | How’d you get in my phone? | 你怎么跑到我手机里的 |
[03:37] | Does this mean when we talked the other day | 这是不是意味着那天我们通话时 |
[03:39] | that you knew I was in the can? | 你知道我是在厕所里 |
[03:40] | I do now. | 我这下知道了 |
[03:41] | How was the presentation? | 会议展示做得怎么样 |
[03:42] | Actually went really well. | 非常顺利 |
[03:43] | The client loves the whole re-design. | 客户喜欢我们的新设计 |
[03:45] | They just want us to swap out the handles — | 但希望我们换掉长方形把手 |
[03:46] | – Damn it! – I know. | -该死的 -我懂的 |
[03:48] | Only knobs want knobs. | 只有蠢货才会想要旋钮 |
[03:49] | No, Joe bit me. He’s teething. | 不是 是乔咬了我 他在出牙 |
[03:52] | I don’t think it’s a coincidence | 我觉得安迪这周末请假 |
[03:53] | that Andy took the weekend off. | 不是巧合 |
[03:56] | Kid’s like a beaver. | 这孩子跟海狸似的 |
[03:57] | I’m afraid to wear short pants. | 我都不敢穿短裤了 |
[03:59] | Hola, Claire. | 好啊 克莱尔 |
[04:00] | Hey, Gloria. | 好啊 歌洛莉亚 |
[04:01] | How’s your trip? Are you having any fun? | 出差怎么样 玩得开心吗 |
[04:03] | Uh…yeah. You know, it’s a little windy, but, eh. | 是啊 风有点大 但是 |
[04:08] | So, you’re okay with me cutting Luke’s hair, right? | 你同意我帮卢克剪头发吧 |
[04:10] | – Hey, mom. – Well, hello. | -妈妈 -好啊 |
[04:11] | It’s nice to know you’re not dead in an alley somewhere. | 知道你没死在某个小巷里真是太好了 |
[04:14] | Right back at you. | 你也是 |
[04:15] | Yes, I am fine with you cutting his hair. | 我同意你剪他的头发 |
[04:17] | Just don’t leave it too long on the sides. | 两边别留太长就行 |
[04:18] | I am very good cutting boys’ hair. | 我很擅长剪男孩的头发 |
[04:21] | You should let me cut yours someday. | 你以后该让我剪你的 |
[04:23] | Okay, bye-bye, Gloria. | 好吧 再见 歌洛莉亚 |
[04:27] | You still there? | 你还在吗 |
[04:29] | Crap. Dad, did you know | 该死 爸 你知道今天是 |
[04:31] | it was Mitchell’s birthday today? | 米奇尔的生日吗 |
[04:32] | Of course. I already called him | 当然啦 我已经给他打了电话 |
[04:34] | because I’m a considerate person | 因为我是个体贴周到的人 |
[04:35] | who really cares about his family. | 对家人由衷地关心 |
[04:37] | I reminded him and dialed the phone. | 是我提醒的他 我拨的电话 |
[04:39] | Fly safe. | 旅途顺利 |
[04:40] | And remember you can recline. | 记住你可以向后靠[倒退] |
[04:42] | It’s still America up there. | 到了天上也还是美国 |
[04:44] | Thanks, dad. | 谢了 老爸 |
[04:54] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[04:55] | Oh, hey. Is it still my birthday? | 好啊 还是我的生日吗 |
[04:57] | Watch it, or I’ll sing to you. | 小心点 不然我要唱歌了 |
[04:59] | -Ha– – Okay, okay, I give. | -生… -好吧 我认输 |
[05:01] | Okay. So, have you had a good day? | 好吧 你今天过得好吗 |
[05:04] | Yes, thank you. | 不错 谢谢 |
[05:04] | 拉夫·劳伦 新品 现在购买 | |
[05:04] | Uh, Lily, | 莉莉 |
[05:05] | she made me her famous chocolate-chip scrambled eggs… | 她给我做了她拿手的巧克力豆炒蛋 |
[05:08] | …which she then watched me eat. | 她还看着我吃了下去 |
[05:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:11] | You got my present, didn’t you? | 你收到我的礼物了吧 |
[05:13] | No. | 没有 |
[05:13] | Darn it. They promised it would be there on time. | 该死 他们跟我保证会按时送到 |
[05:16] | Oh, well, I can’t wait to open it | 我等不及拆开礼物 |
[05:17] | and check the date on the invoice. | 看看发票上的日期了 |
[05:19] | – Hey, is that Claire? – Yeah. | -那是克莱尔吗 -是 |
[05:20] | – Hi, Claire! – Hi. | -好啊 克莱尔 -好啊 |
[05:21] | Hi. Hey, uh, did you, uh, show her my gift yet? | 你给她看了我的礼物吗 |
[05:24] | No. | 没有 |
[05:24] | – Come on, show her, show her. – Okay. Yeah. | -快给她看啊 -好的 好 |
[05:26] | It’s good. | 超棒 |
[05:30] | Wow, shalom and chh-appy birthday. | 您好 生日快乐[模仿犹太人] |
[05:33] | I know, right? | 就是啊 |
[05:34] | Isn’t it fantastic? | 很棒吧 |
[05:36] | Hey, Claire, did you get me some Garrett’s cheese | 克莱尔 你给我买加勒特奶酪 |
[05:38] | and caramel corn yet? | 和焦糖味爆米花了吗 |
[05:38] | Oh, shoot, I forgot. | 糟糕 我忘了 |
[05:40] | It’s the one thing you had to do in Chicago! | 你在芝加哥就只用做这件事啊 |
[05:42] | You are so right. | 你太对了 |
[05:43] | I’m sorry that I let myself get distracted by my job. | 很抱歉 我因为工作分心了 |
[05:46] | Okay, I’m looking for sweet and salty, Claire, | 我要的是甜中带咸 克莱尔 |
[05:48] | not bitter. | 不是苦的[尖酸] |
[05:50] | 米奇尔·普里契特: 我看起来像燕特尔 对吧 | |
[05:53] | Relax, Cam. | 别激动 小卡 |
[05:54] | I’m sure there’s a kiosk around here that sells it. | 这里肯定有小卖部卖那个 |
[05:56] | Good. | 那就好 |
[05:56] | Guys, listen, yesterday, did Haley mention | 听着 昨天海莉有没有提起过 |
[05:58] | where she was gonna go after she babysat for Lily? | 她照看莉莉之后要去哪里 |
[06:00] | No, but when you do talk to her, | 没有 但你找到她时 |
[06:02] | can you tell her | 能不能告诉她 |
[06:02] | to please be careful with my powder-blue suit | 让她小心对待我的粉蓝色西装 |
[06:04] | that Cam let her borrow without asking me? | 那是小卡未经我同意借给她的 |
[06:06] | Why did she want a suit? | 她为什么需要西装 |
[06:07] | A friend of hers needs it for a wedding, | 她的一个朋友参加婚礼用的 |
[06:09] | and Mitchell needs to stop | 米奇尔得摆脱 |
[06:09] | dressing like he’s in a barbershop quartet. | “理发店四重唱”的造型 |
[06:11] | Lily, honey, | 莉莉 亲爱的 |
[06:12] | did Haley say where she was going when she left here? | 海莉离开时有没有说她要去哪里 |
[06:14] | – Who wants to know? – Aunt Claire. | -谁想知道 -克莱尔姑妈 |
[06:16] | Hey, Aunt Claire. I heard you were being mean to Haley. | 克莱尔姑妈 听说你对海莉很刻薄 |
[06:18] | I was not mean to Haley. | 我没对海莉很刻薄 |
[06:20] | Okay, you’re screaming. | 行了 你在嚷嚷 |
[06:21] | I don’t know where she went. Maybe Dylan knows. | 我不知道她去了哪里 也许迪兰知道 |
[06:23] | Dylan? Why would Dylan know? | 迪兰 他怎么会知道 |
[06:24] | He came over, and they were talking on the couch | 他来过 他们在沙发上说话 |
[06:27] | while I was in the other room… | 我那时候在另一间房里 |
[06:29] | behaving. | 很乖的 |
[06:31] | She’s still talking to Dylan? Really? | 她还在跟迪兰说话吗 真的吗 |
[06:34] | Oh, wait, guys, I got to go. | 等等 我得挂了 |
[06:35] | Uh, happy birthday, Babs. | 生日快乐 芭芭拉[《燕特尔》主演] |
[06:38] | What does she mean by that? | 那是什么意思 |
[06:42] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[06:42] | Oh, don’t read that last draft. | 别读上一封草稿 |
[06:44] | I just changed something in paragraph three. | 我刚改了第三段 |
[06:45] | Oh, oh, that’s too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[06:47] | Paragraph three had some of my favorite — | 第三段有我最喜欢的… |
[06:48] | Oh, please, I can see your eyes | 拜托 我能看见你的眼睛 |
[06:49] | darting around the screen. | 在飞快浏览屏幕 |
[06:50] | Just read the new one. | 读新的那篇就好 |
[06:51] | Can you just do me a favor and call your sister? | 你能不能帮我个忙 给你姐姐打电话 |
[06:54] | If she’s screening, I’m not making the cut. | 如果她在屏蔽来电 我肯定打不进去 |
[06:57] | Why don’t you just snoop on her facebook page | 你何不偷窥她的Facebook页面 |
[06:58] | with your fake profile? | 用你的假个人主页 |
[07:02] | I don’t have a fake profile. | 我没有假的个人主页 |
[07:03] | Mom, save it. Brody Kendall just logged in. | 妈你算了吧 布罗迪·肯德尔刚上线了 |
[07:06] | That trick might’ve worked on Haley, | 这种把戏也许能骗骗海莉 |
[07:07] | but I know that’s a picture of Chachi. | 但我知道照片是察琪的 |
[07:11] | Oh, my God. What? | 天呐 不是吧 |
[07:12] | Please tell me that’s some kind of mistake! | 告诉我这不过是个错误 |
[07:14] | Where? Which paragraph? | 哪里 哪一段 |
[07:15] | Get your father — now! | 去叫你爸来 马上 |
[07:17] | Dad, mom needs you! | 爸 老妈找你 |
[07:18] | Tell her I’m in the shower! | 告诉她我在洗澡 |
[07:24] | Honey, who do we call? What do we do? | 亲爱的 我们该打给谁 该怎么办 |
[07:25] | 雅虎知识人 失踪多久才能立案 | |
[07:26] | There’s no way Haley’s married. | 海莉怎么可能结婚了 |
[07:26] | 维基知道 如何定位手机 | |
[07:28] | Then why did she change her Facebook status? | 那她为什么换了Facebook的状态 |
[07:30] | She probably didn’t. | 她应该没有吧 |
[07:31] | It could be a computer glitch, someone hacked her account. | 可能是电脑的问题 有人黑了她的账号 |
[07:34] | I just think we should stay calm until we know the story. | 我觉得在知道真相前我们都该冷静点 |
[07:37] | Honey, I cannot get on a plane for four hours | 亲爱的 失去联系又不清楚情况 |
[07:40] | and be out of touch and not know what happened! | 你叫我怎么在飞机上待四个小时 |
[07:43] | It’s not just the Facebook thing. | 不只是Facebook |
[07:45] | She borrowed a blue suit from Mitchell for a wedding. | 她从米奇尔那里借了一件婚礼用的蓝西装 |
[07:47] | Something borrowed, something blue? | 借来的 蓝色的[婚礼习俗] |
[07:48] | Do you get it? | 你意识到了吗 |
[07:49] | Who would she even marry? | 她要嫁给谁呢 |
[07:51] | I don’t know, but she was with Dylan yesterday, | 我不知道 但她昨天跟迪兰在一起 |
[07:53] | and if she was gonna marry him, | 如果她要跟他结婚 |
[07:54] | she would definitely hide that from us. | 她肯定不会告诉我们 |
[07:56] | 多方通话 迪兰·马沙尔 | |
[07:56] | But that makes no sense. Why wouldn’t he call me? | 可是说不通啊 他为什么不打给我 |
[08:01] | – Oh, hey, Mrs. “D”. – Hey, Dylan! | -你好 邓太太 -你好 迪兰 |
[08:03] | Oh, hi, Mr. “D”! | 你好 邓先生 |
[08:04] | – Are you with Haley? – In what way? | -你跟海莉在一起吗 -以什么方式 |
[08:06] | Physically, romantically, maritally? | 现实中 浪漫里 婚姻性质地 |
[08:09] | No. I’m at work. I have a career now. | 不 我在工作呢 我有事业了 |
[08:12] | Hey, uh, can you hold this phone for a second? | 你能帮我拿一下电话吗 |
[08:20] | So, you have no idea where Haley is right now? | 所以你不知道海莉现在在哪里 |
[08:21] | You mean spiritually, geographically? | 你是说精神上 还是地理上 |
[08:24] | Can you please stop spinning that sign? | 你能别转那个广告牌了吗 |
[08:26] | No. My boss says if I do, | 不行 我老板说我要是停了 |
[08:28] | he’ll replace me with one of those guys! | 他就找个那种人来取代我 |
[08:31] | Go back to where you came from! | 回你来的地方去 |
[08:33] | Dylan, focus! | 迪兰 看着我 |
[08:35] | I don’t know where she is, | 我不知道她在哪 |
[08:36] | but I can sense that she’s okay. | 不过我能感觉到她没事 |
[08:38] | It’s like we share the same brain. | 就像我们共用一个大脑一样 |
[08:40] | Who has it now? | 现在脑子在谁那 |
[08:41] | Okay, so, last night when you were with her, | 好了 昨晚你跟她在一起时 |
[08:43] | she didn’t say anything about getting married? | 她完全没说要结婚的事吗 |
[08:45] | Haley got married?! That’s so upsetting! | 海莉结婚了吗 太让人伤心了 |
[08:50] | Done. | 好了 |
[08:59] | – Hi, mom. – Do you have Haley’s iCloud Password? | -妈 -你有海莉的iCloud密码吗 |
[09:01] | Yeah, she gave it to me in a little envelope | 是的 她放在一个小信封里 |
[09:02] | with her diary key | 跟她的日记本钥匙 |
[09:03] | and a list of things she’s most afraid of. | 以及最怕的事物清单一起交给了我 |
[09:06] | Maybe we could guess it. | 也许我们能猜出来 |
[09:07] | Claire, you accidentally hung up on me. | 克莱尔 你不小心把电话挂了 |
[09:09] | Oh, yeah, well, honey, you know me and computers. | 对 亲爱的 你知道我不太会用电脑 |
[09:12] | Mom’s trying to guess Haley’s iCloud password. | 妈妈在猜海莉的iCloud密码 |
[09:13] | Which, personally, I think is an invasion of her privacy. | 个人觉得这侵犯了她的隐私 |
[09:17] | Ooh, try “Password.” | 试试看”密码”行不行 |
[09:20] | I’m kind of glad that didn’t work. | 还好不是这个 |
[09:21] | Wait, I think I remember telling her to use something | 等等 我记得我告诉过她 |
[09:23] | that people wouldn’t know about her, | 要用别人不知道的东西做密码 |
[09:24] | like her favorite literary character. | 比如她最喜欢的文学形象 |
[09:29] | I’m in! | 进去了 |
[09:29] | What? What was it? | 不是吧 是什么 |
[09:30] | Snoopy. | 史努比[爱窥探的] |
[09:32] | And that could be your new nickname. | 可以当你的新外号了 |
[09:33] | Okay. Find my iPhone. | 好吧 寻找我的iPhone |
[09:38] | Oh, no! She’s in Vegas. | 不是吧 她在拉斯维加斯 |
[09:39] | Are you serious? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[09:40] | Oh, hang on. I’m zooming in. Hold on, hold on. | 等等 我在放大 等等 等等 |
[09:42] | Let me see what I can, uh… | 我来看看… |
[09:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[09:48] | And — oh, God! | 天呐 |
[09:49] | Honey, she’s at a wedding chapel! | 亲爱的 她在一间婚礼教堂里 |
[09:51] | Okay, that’s troubling, but think about it. | 好吧 是有点麻烦 但是你想想 |
[09:54] | If she’s not with Dylan, who would she be marrying? | 如果她没跟迪兰在一起 她能跟谁结婚 |
[09:56] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[09:56] | Alex, she had to have told you something! | 艾丽克斯 她一定跟你说过什么 |
[09:58] | Okay, you are really rubbing in our lack of closeness. | 好吧 我们确实不亲密 |
[10:00] | She won’t even tell me what conditioner she uses. | 她连用什么护发素都不会告诉我 |
[10:02] | I have 12 minutes! Think! | 我只有12分钟了 赶紧想 |
[10:05] | I don’t know. Ask uncle Mitchell. | 我不知道 去问米尔奇舅舅吧 |
[10:06] | They’re always giggling about boys. | 她们总是聊男孩子的事 |
[10:08] | Oh, good! Okay, yes, I’m gonna do that. | 好 我这就找他 |
[10:10] | I’m calling him. | 我打给他 |
[10:11] | If it helps, | 要是有用 |
[10:11] | I can alert my magician contacts in Vegas. | 我可以找我在赌城的魔术师朋友 |
[10:14] | Although, they are better at making girls disappear | 尽管他们更擅长让女孩消失 |
[10:16] | than they are finding them. | 而不是把她们找出来 |
[10:20] | What? | 什么事 |
[10:21] | Lily, honey, I need you get Mitchell. | 莉莉 亲爱的 去帮我叫米奇尔 |
[10:23] | But they said I could have 20 minute of iPad time. | 他们说我能玩20分钟iPad |
[10:25] | Mitchell? Mitchell?! | 米奇尔 米奇尔 |
[10:27] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[10:29] | I-I really need to talk to Mitchell. | 我得跟米奇尔谈谈 |
[10:31] | It’s my iPad time! | 现在是我的iPad时间 |
[10:33] | Honey, what did I tell you about being selfish? | 宝贝 关于自私这事我怎么跟你说的 |
[10:35] | Aunt Claire needs to speak to other daddy | 只要克莱尔姨妈买到我要的爆米花 |
[10:36] | just as soon as she gets me my popcorn. | 她就能跟二爸说话啦 |
[10:38] | What? You, Cam, I promise you, | 什么 小卡 我说过了 |
[10:40] | I will get you your popcorn, | 我会给你买到爆米花的 |
[10:42] | but right now, I need to talk to Mitchell! | 但现在我得跟米奇尔谈谈 |
[10:44] | – Okay, cheese and caramel. – Fine. | -奶酪和焦糖味的 -知道了 |
[10:45] | – And caramel. – Fine. | -还有焦糖味的 -记住了 |
[10:46] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[10:47] | So, I’m pretty sure that Haley is getting married in Vegas. | 我很确定海莉在赌城结婚了 |
[10:51] | – What?! – What?! | -你说什么 -什么 |
[10:51] | Yeah, I need to know who she’s been dating. | 我要知道她在和谁约会 |
[10:54] | T-there was this one guy who she thought | 她说过自己可能喜欢上了 |
[10:55] | that she might like, but, I don’t know. | 这么一个人 但我也不清楚 |
[10:57] | She was weirdly secretive about him, | 她对于他一直藏着掖着 |
[10:59] | but I-I guess that could still be thing. | 我觉得那个人算一个约会对象吧 |
[11:01] | Oh, hang on, hang on, getting a call from dad. | 等等 老爸打电话来了 |
[11:05] | Do the thing. | 快做 |
[11:07] | Do the cute thing. | 做那个可爱的动作 |
[11:08] | – Dad? – Claire? | -爸 -克莱尔 |
[11:10] | – Dad? – Mitchell? | -爸 -米奇尔 |
[11:12] | What are you doing in my phone? | 你们在我手机里做什么 |
[11:12] | You called me, dad. | 你打给我的 老爸 |
[11:13] | No, I didn’t. I’m shooting a video with Joe. | 我没有 我在跟乔拍视频 |
[11:15] | Am I in your kitchen with you? | 我现在在你的厨房里吗 |
[11:17] | No. | 不在 |
[11:18] | Then you’re not shooting a video with Joe. | 所以你没在跟乔拍视频 |
[11:19] | Hi, Jay! Claire was just about to go run an errand! | 杰 你好 克莱尔要去办点事 |
[11:23] | Are you kidding me?! | 没搞错吧 |
[11:24] | Okay, for God sakes. Hold– | 天呐 等着 |
[11:25] | would you mind watching my computer for me for a minute? | 能麻烦您帮我看一下电脑吗 |
[11:27] | – Thank you so much. – Of course, dear. | -非常感谢 -不客气 |
[11:30] | Hey, Mitch, I’m liking the new hat. | 米奇尔 我喜欢这顶新帽子 |
[11:32] | – It gives you some presence. – What you getting at, dad? | -让你看起来不一样了 -你想说什么 |
[11:35] | Nothing. It’s a strong look. | 没想说什么啊 就是很硬汉 |
[11:36] | Y-you like one of those tough guys in an old western movie. | 你看起来像以前西部片里的型男 |
[11:39] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[11:40] | Oh, I guess it is kind of badass. | 这个帽子有点反派气息 |
[11:42] | What if I tilt it a little bit? | 如果我把它往后折一点呢 |
[11:44] | You ruined it. | 那就毁了 |
[11:45] | I like your hat. It suits you. | 我喜欢你的帽子 很配 |
[11:47] | Oh, thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[11:48] | Well, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:49] | Okay, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:51] | All right, got your life-changing popcorn. | 把你改变人生的爆米花买回来了 |
[11:53] | Yes! | 真棒 |
[11:55] | Now, can we get back to figuring out who Haley married? | 能说回海莉结婚这件事了吗 |
[11:57] | Haley got married?! | 海莉结婚了 |
[11:58] | Oh my gosh, I hope it was no to Jackson. | 千万别是跟杰克逊 |
[12:00] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[12:01] | He was into some weird food. | 他喜欢很奇怪的…食物 |
[12:04] | Oh, God! | 完蛋了 |
[12:05] | Whoa, Haley got married?! She is in so much trouble! | 海莉结婚了 她麻烦大了 |
[12:08] | Luke, what have you done to your hair?! | 卢克 你的头发怎么了 |
[12:09] | Claire, when you react like this, | 克莱尔 你这种反应 |
[12:11] | you’re just giving him what he wants. | 正是他想看到的 |
[12:13] | Luke said that you knew about it! | 卢克说你知道的 |
[12:15] | I didn’t know about it! | 我不知道 |
[12:17] | I said a parent knew about it. | 我说有家长知道 |
[12:19] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[12:24] | I know we’re not there yet, | 我知道还没到这步 |
[12:24] | but I’ve been researching annulments. | 但我在网上搜了婚姻无效条约 |
[12:26] | Oh, we are there | 就要到这步了 |
[12:27] | because you let our child get a Mohawk! | 因为你同意他剪莫霍克发型 |
[12:30] | Sweet! | 真棒 |
[12:31] | We…had a bet. | 我们打了个赌 |
[12:33] | You let him get a Mohawk because he won a bet?! | 他赢了你就让他留这头型吗 |
[12:35] | – No, he lost the bet. – What?! Phil! | -他输了 -什么 菲尔 |
[12:37] | Well, I-I, would you rather I had a Mohawk? | 难道你想让我留莫霍克发型吗 |
[12:39] | – I have a career. – I-I don’t have time for this. | -我可是要上班的 -我没时间争论 |
[12:41] | We’ve got to get back to figuring out | 我们得搞清楚 |
[12:42] | who Haley has married in Vegas. | 海莉在赌城和谁结的婚 |
[12:43] | – Hold on. Someone’s at the door.- Okay. | -有人敲门 -好吧 |
[12:45] | So, Haley’s in Vegas? | 海莉在赌城吗 |
[12:46] | – Yes. – If you want, I can call Andy. | -对 -你想的话 我可以打给安迪 |
[12:48] | He’s there, too. Maybe he can find her. | 他也在 也许他能找到她 |
[12:50] | Andy’s in Vegas? | 安迪在赌城 |
[12:51] | Yeah, he borrowed some cuff links | 是啊 他问我借了袖扣 |
[12:53] | from me for some wedding. | 说是婚礼要用 |
[12:54] | Oh, my God, | 天呐 |
[12:55] | you guys don’t think that Haley married Andy, do you? | 海莉不会嫁给安迪了吧 |
[12:57] | – Haley married Andy! – What?! | -海莉嫁给了安迪 -什么 |
[12:59] | – What bet did he lose? – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -他又赌输了什么 -不 不 |
[13:02] | Andy is dating some girl in Utah, | 安迪在和犹他州那女孩约会 |
[13:04] | and Haley knows that. | 海莉知道的 |
[13:05] | Even if Haley was attracted to him, | 就算海莉喜欢他 |
[13:06] | I would hope she would have the decency | 我也希望她有点自尊心 |
[13:08] | and the self-control– | 和自控能力 |
[13:09] | Oh, my God! Oh, my god, she married Andy! | 天呐 她嫁给了安迪 |
[13:11] | I knew she was still into him. | 我就知道她还喜欢他 |
[13:12] | She said he wasn’t her type, but I’m like, | 她说他俩不合适 但我就说 |
[13:14] | “He’s a man. He’s breathing.” | “他是个男的 有呼吸的男的” |
[13:17] | Maybe this is why she doesn’t talk to me about things. | 也许这就是她不和我聊天的原因 |
[13:19] | No, it can’t be him. He’s a very nice boy. | 不可能是他 他是个好小伙 |
[13:23] | Claire, trust me, | 克莱尔 相信我 |
[13:24] | Andy’s not gonna run off and elope with Haley. | 安迪不会和海莉私奔的 |
[13:27] | He’s a stand-up guy. | 他是个正直的人 |
[13:28] | – It’s a package for haley. – Open it. | -是寄给海莉的包裹 -打开 |
[13:30] | Well, that seems like an invasion of her priv– | 这侵犯她隐… |
[13:32] | Open it! | 打开 |
[13:37] | “What to expect when you’re expecting.” | 《孕期指南》 |
[13:39] | Oh, my god! | 老天啊 |
[13:41] | I told you he was a stand-up guy. | 我就说他是个正”直”的男人 |
[13:51] | She’s not answering, phil. | 她不接电话 菲尔 |
[13:52] | Are you calling andy? | 你在给安迪打电话吗 |
[13:53] | It’s going straight to voice mail. | 直接转到语音信箱了 |
[13:56] | I can’t believe she’s pregnant. | 我不敢相信她怀孕了 |
[13:57] | Let’s not jump to any conclusions. | 别轻易下结论 |
[13:59] | Jump? Let’s review. | 轻易吗 来回顾一下 |
[14:01] | She’s been moody, eating weird food, | 她情绪暴躁 吃奇怪的东西 |
[14:03] | getting nauseous. | 恶心反胃 |
[14:04] | She left in the middle of the night | 她半夜离家 |
[14:06] | for a wedding chapel in vegas with her secret love, | 和秘密爱人跑去拉斯维加斯小教堂 |
[14:08] | and most suspicious of all, she bought a book! | 还有最可疑的是 她买了一本书 |
[14:11] | Oh, no. What if you’re right? | 糟了 如果你是对的该怎么办 |
[14:15] | – What will we do? – I don’t know. | -我们该怎么做 -我不知道 |
[14:16] | I’ll kill that Andy. | 我要灭了那个安迪 |
[14:17] | How could he be so irresponsible? | 他怎么能这么不负责任 |
[14:19] | I mean, he’s a good kid. | 他虽然是个好人 |
[14:21] | But to run off with my baby girl | 他怎么能就这么拐走我的女儿 |
[14:22] | after I fell for his “Aw, shucks” act! | 之前还让我迷上他的”道歉”表演 |
[14:25] | Which is probably not an act because he’s genuinely nice | 也可能不是表演 因为他人很好 |
[14:27] | and he thinks “Shucks” is the “S” word. | 还有他觉得那是脏话 |
[14:29] | Still, I want to kill him! | 我还是想灭了他 |
[14:30] | But that would be robbing my grandchild | 但我的外孙可能就 |
[14:32] | of probably a really great father. | 没了一个超棒的爸爸 |
[14:33] | Damn you, Andy Bailey! | 去你的 安迪·贝利 |
[14:35] | His last name is Bailey? | 他姓贝利吗 |
[14:37] | Oh, my god, she’s gonna be Haley Bailey. | 老天啊 她以后要叫海莉·贝利了 |
[14:42] | – Wait. I just thought of something. – What? | -等等 我想到一件事 -什么事 |
[14:44] | I’m going to be the first woman in my family | 我成了家里第一个 |
[14:45] | not to get pregnant and drop out of college. | 没因为怀孕从大学退学的女人 |
[14:48] | Ooh, maybe that should be my essay. | 也许我论文该写这个 |
[14:50] | I graduated from college. | 老娘大学毕业了啊 |
[14:51] | Yeah, and haley got kicked out of college | 没错 而且海莉退学时 |
[14:53] | before she got pregnant. | 还没怀孕呢 |
[14:54] | Okay, hang on, honey. I am sending you a picture. | 等一下 亲爱的 我给你发张图片 |
[14:58] | Do you think that this arsonist looks like Andy with a beard? | 你觉得这个纵火犯像留胡子的安迪吗 |
[15:02] | No. He’s not an arsonist. | 不 他不是纵火犯 |
[15:05] | Gloria hired him to take care of her baby. | 歌洛莉亚请他照顾孩子呢 |
[15:07] | Gloria. Right, of course. | 对了 问问歌洛莉亚 |
[15:08] | You know how protective she is. | 你知道她保护欲有多强 |
[15:10] | I’m sure she had him thoroughly vetted. | 她肯定仔细查过他的底细 |
[15:13] | Hola! | 你好 |
[15:14] | Gloria, where did you find Andy? | 歌洛莉亚 你在哪找到的安迪 |
[15:15] | At the park, chasing some children. | 公园里 当时他在追小孩 |
[15:17] | – Oh, my god. – I’m gonna call him again. | -天呐 -我再给他打电话 |
[15:20] | Hey, mom, check it out. | 老妈快看 |
[15:21] | God, Luke, what have you done?! | 天呐 卢克你做了什么 |
[15:23] | I know. What does he have to rebel against? | 就是 他有什么必要叛逆 |
[15:25] | Haley pregnant and me in a Mohawk — | 海莉怀孕 我留着莫霍克发型 |
[15:27] | This year’s christmas card is gonna rule. | 今年圣诞节贺卡的全家福我们无敌啦 |
[15:30] | What’s going on? Did you find her? | 进展如何 你找到她了吗 |
[15:31] | No, dad, no, I haven’t found her. And you know what? | 没 爸 我没找到她 你知道吗 |
[15:35] | This is all your fault | 这都是你的错 |
[15:36] | because you two introduced | 因为你们俩把 |
[15:37] | this horny stranger into our lives. | 这个饥渴的陌生人带进了我们的生活 |
[15:40] | Let me get this straight. | 让我搞搞清楚 |
[15:41] | You’re mad because your daughter got knocked up | 你生气是因为你女儿怀孕 |
[15:42] | and ran off with some goofy guy | 和一个猥琐男私奔 |
[15:44] | to get married behind your back. | 然后背着你结婚 |
[15:46] | I can’t even imagine what that must feel like. | 我都想象不到那是种什么感觉 |
[15:48] | Really? Now? | 真的 你现在要演这出 |
[15:49] | I can’t think of a better time. | 没有比现在更好的时机了 |
[15:51] | Jay, stop kicking her while she’s down, | 杰 不要落进下石了 |
[15:53] | pointing out her mistakes at the same time | 也不要点破 |
[15:55] | the whole universe is telling her | 她众人皆知的错误 |
[15:57] | that she’s a terrible mother! | 她不就是个糟糕的母亲嘛 |
[15:59] | Oh, my god, okay, can’t do this. Got to go. Bye. | 天呐 听不下去了 我挂了 拜拜 |
[16:36] | I miss my little girl! | 我想我的闺女 |
[16:37] | Claire, don’t do that. | 克莱尔 别那么做 |
[16:40] | Yes, Claire, don’t do that! | 对 克莱尔 别那么做 |
[16:43] | Look… | 听着 |
[16:44] | You’re not gonna find her at the bottom of that tin. | 你闺女不在罐子底 |
[16:46] | You’re not near the bottom of that tin, are you? | 你还没吃到罐子底 对吧 |
[16:48] | I’m gonna be a grandmother! | 我要当外婆了 |
[16:50] | Aww, there, there, dear. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[16:51] | Okay, Claire… | 好了 克莱尔 |
[16:53] | We don’t know anything for sure yet. | 现在什么都还不确定 |
[16:55] | So take a deep breath… | 深呼吸 |
[16:58] | …put the popcorn down… | 放下爆米花 |
[17:00] | And just get your… | 然后振… |
[17:04] | Not cool, grandma! | 太不地道了 外婆 |
[17:06] | Okay, Claire, listen, listen. | 好了 克莱尔 听我说 |
[17:08] | Sometimes life hands you things that you don’t want | 有时候生活给你你不想要的东西 |
[17:11] | and — and they turn out to be exactly what you need. | 但最后你却发现那正是你需要的 |
[17:13] | And, oh, my god, | 天呐 |
[17:14] | I think I just talked myself into liking this hat | 我刚刚说服自己喜欢上这顶帽子了 |
[17:16] | because I keep seeing myself in it, | 因为在屏幕上看到自己 |
[17:18] | and I’m like, “Who is that handsome Yentl man? | 我心里的潜台词是”这帅小伙是谁啊” |
[17:20] | Are you serious right now? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[17:22] | 菲尔·邓菲 快看安迪刚发了什么 | |
[17:23] | Oh, god, I got to go. | 天呐 我得挂了 |
[17:33] | I’m sorry. I wasn’t that helpful. Are you okay? | 对不起 我没帮上忙 你还好吗 |
[17:36] | Our little baby got married without us. | 我们的女儿居然背着我们结婚了 |
[17:39] | I was supposed to give her away. | 我本应该送她出嫁的 |
[17:41] | I was supposed to walk her down the aisle | 我本应该牵着她的手走过红毯 |
[17:42] | and give her husband-to-be one of these. | 然后对她的未来丈夫这样说 |
[17:45] | “That’s my baby girl. | 她是我的宝贝女儿 |
[17:48] | You take care of her.” | 你一定要照顾好她 |
[17:49] | – Yeah. – ‘Cause that’s what dads do. | -没错 -那就是老爸该做的事 |
[17:51] | I got to call my dad. | 我要给我爸打电话 |
[17:52] | Please don’t tell him | 拜托别告诉他 |
[17:52] | I was in charge when she left. | 她是在我的看管下离开的 |
[17:57] | Hello. Can you see me? | 喂 看得到我吗 |
[17:59] | Thumb, dad. | 手指头 爸 |
[18:01] | The minute they got rid of rotary phones, | 他们淘汰老式旋转电话的那一刻 |
[18:03] | everything went to hell. | 一切都完蛋了 |
[18:04] | Dad, I’m really sorry that I eloped. | 爸 真抱歉我以前私奔了 |
[18:08] | You were a great dad, | 你是个非常优秀的老爸 |
[18:09] | and you should’ve been there to walk me down the aisle, | 你本该牵着我的手走过红毯 |
[18:11] | and — | 然后 |
[18:12] | and I’ve never apologized for taking that away from you. | 我剥夺了你的这项权利 却从未道歉 |
[18:15] | Well, we got to do that thing in Hawaii, and that was nice. | 我们后来在夏威夷做过了 那也很好啊 |
[18:18] | Yeah. Guess what goes around comes around, huh? | 是 真是一报还一报啊 |
[18:20] | Look…you’re in the eye of the tornado right now, | 你现在正处在龙卷风的中心 |
[18:24] | and you can’t see anything but | 除了看到你的生活席卷而来 |
[18:25] | your life swirling around you. | 其它都看不到 |
[18:27] | But Andy’s a good guy, just like Phil, | 不过安迪是个好孩子 跟菲尔一样 |
[18:31] | and years from now, you might look back on this | 多年以后 你可能会回首往事 |
[18:34] | and think, “The best thing that could’ve happened… | 你会想 “最好的事情莫过于 |
[18:38] | was that dipstick knocking up my daughter.” | 那个傻瓜把我女儿的肚子搞大了” |
[18:42] | That’s so sweet. | 太感人了 |
[18:43] | – Was he listening?! – Yeah. | -他一直在听吗 -是的 |
[18:45] | This dipstick loves you, too, Jay! | 这个傻瓜也爱你 杰 |
[18:46] | I take it all back! | 我把刚才的话收回 |
[18:48] | – Jay! – Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | -杰 -等一下 等一下 |
[18:49] | I am trying to fix it! | 我试着搞定它 |
[18:50] | Gloria’s talking to me. Some of it’s in English. | 歌洛莉亚在跟我说话 有些是英语 |
[18:53] | Claire, Claire! Look, look, I fix Luke’s hair! | 克莱尔你看 我把卢克的发型整好了 |
[18:58] | Oh, my god, he looks like Shemp! | 老天呐 他看起来像善璞 |
[18:59] | Okay, yes, it’s true, but — | 好吧 是很像 不过 |
[19:01] | but maybe if I cut a little bit more on the sides or in — | 也许如果我把这面再剪短一点… |
[19:04] | Oh, no, no, no. No more cutting. | 不 不要 别再剪了 |
[19:05] | Just give me a chance to get used to it. | 给我个机会习惯下就好了 |
[19:08] | – Oh, it’s Haley! Haley’s calling! – What?! | -是海莉 海莉打来了 -什么 |
[19:11] | Hi, mom. | 妈妈 |
[19:13] | “Hi, mom”?! | 就跟我说这个吗 |
[19:14] | We have been trying to get in touch with you all day! | 我们一整天都试图联系你 |
[19:16] | – I’ve been in bed. – Oh, goodness. | -我一直在床上 -天呐 |
[19:18] | I don’t think we need to hear the details. | 我们不需要听细节 |
[19:19] | Haley… we know everything. | 海莉 我们都知道了 |
[19:22] | And I understand why you hid it from us, | 我明白你为什么对我们隐瞒此事 |
[19:24] | and while we are not happy, young lady, | 尽管我们很不高兴 年轻的女士 |
[19:27] | we’re gonna work this out. | 我们可以一起想办法 |
[19:28] | Uh, before I admit to anything, | 在我承认什么事之前 |
[19:31] | maybe you could be more specific? | 你能不能说得具体一点 |
[19:36] | Haley! You’re home! | 海莉 你在家啊 |
[19:37] | Yeah, I’ve been home all day. I’ve been sleeping. | 是啊 我一整天都在家 一直在睡觉 |
[19:40] | So, you didn’t get married?! | 这么说你没结婚 |
[19:42] | Married?! Why would I get married?! | 结婚 我为什么要结婚 |
[19:43] | Because you’re pregnant with Andy’s baby! | 因为你怀了安迪的孩子 |
[19:45] | What?! Why would you think that?! | 什么 你为什么会那样想 |
[19:48] | Because you changed your Facebook status to “Married” | 因为你的Facebook状态改成了已婚 |
[19:51] | and then we tracked your cellphone | 而我们追踪你的手机 |
[19:52] | to a wedding chapel in Vegas. | 到赌城的一间婚礼教堂 |
[19:54] | And you ordered this book! | 而且你还买了这本书 |
[19:55] | Wow, first of all, it’s called privacy. | 首先 这叫隐私 |
[19:58] | Google it. | 不信去查 |
[19:58] | Second, I married a cronut. | 第二 我嫁给了一个甜甜圈 |
[20:00] | What? | 什么 |
[20:01] | Last night, my friend Andy and I, | 昨晚 我的朋友安迪和我 |
[20:04] | we went to go get cronuts, | 一起去买甜甜圈 |
[20:05] | and I said that they were so amazing, | 我说那些甜甜圈太好吃了 |
[20:07] | I wanted to marry one, | 我真想嫁给它 |
[20:08] | so I posted it on Facebook as a joke. | 所以我当笑话发到Facebook上的 |
[20:10] | Then I accidentally left my phone in Andy’s car, | 后来我把手机落在安迪的车上了 |
[20:13] | which he drove to a friend’s wedding in Vegas, | 他开车去赌城参加朋友的婚礼 |
[20:15] | and that book is for my crazy boss | 那本书是给我的疯老板买的 |
[20:17] | because he’s designing maternity clothes | 他在设计孕妇装 |
[20:19] | and he wants to get inside the mind of preggos! | 想知道准妈妈们在想什么 |
[20:21] | Thank god! | 谢天谢地 |
[20:22] | I’m so relieved! | 真是松了一口气 |
[20:25] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[20:26] | How did you get onto my Facebook page? | 你怎么能看到我的Facebook页面 |
[20:29] | I unfriended you. | 我没加你好友 |
[20:30] | She’s Brody Kendall. | 那个布罗迪·肯德尔是她 |
[20:32] | Oh, my god, gross! | 天呐 真恶心 |
[20:33] | I’ve been playing Candy Crush with my mother! | 我居然一直在跟我妈玩糖果粉粹机 |
[20:35] | How did you track my phone? | 你是怎么追踪到我的手机的 |
[20:37] | Well, I don’t think that really matters, | 我觉得那并不怎么重要 |
[20:39] | and there’s a perfectly reasona– | 而且我有充分的理由… |
[20:45] | Oh, cut it out. I can see people walking behind you. | 省省吧 我能看到你后面有人走过 |
[20:50] | Okay, got to go. | 好了 我挂了 |