时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay, Gloria, just make sure Jay doesn’t find out. | 歌洛莉亚 确保不能让杰发现 |
[00:05] | Oh. Boy. | 天呐 |
[00:07] | I just heard that. | 我刚意识到 |
[00:08] | You probably think there’s something between me and Gloria. | 你该误会我和歌洛莉亚有情况了吧 |
[00:10] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[00:11] | I couldn’t be more relaxed if I was in a coma. | 我昏迷的时候都没有现在这么放松 |
[00:13] | Jay’s grill was delivered. | 杰的烤架刚刚送到 |
[00:16] | She’s keeping it under wraps | 她把烤架藏起来 |
[00:17] | so I can be there when he sees it! | 等我到的时候再给他看 |
[00:18] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[00:19] | I just got accepted into Caltech. | 我刚被加州理工录取了 |
[00:21] | You did?! | 真的吗 |
[00:22] | That is incredible! | 太棒了 |
[00:24] | We’re gonna have a famous scientist in the family! | 我们家要出大科学家了 |
[00:26] | Uh, not that there’s any shame in learning a trade. | 学一门实在的手艺也没什么可耻的 |
[00:29] | Air conditioners are always gonna break. | 空调总是会坏掉的 |
[00:31] | Eh, I looked into it. It’s a lot of classes. | 我查过了 要上的课太多了 |
[00:33] | Honey, that is unbelievable. | 亲爱的 真是不可思议 |
[00:36] | It’s hardly unbelievable. | 没什么不可思议的 |
[00:37] | Super-smart kid, super-smart school. | 超厉害小孩 上超厉害学校 |
[00:40] | I never doubted you. | 我从不怀疑你 |
[00:41] | That must feel great. | 一定感觉很棒 |
[00:42] | Yep. Pretty great. | 对啊 棒极了 |
[00:45] | What was that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[00:46] | I think that was my fault. | 我觉得是我的错 |
[00:47] | Me too. Why? | 我也觉得 为什么 |
[00:49] | I do this all the time. | 我总是这样 |
[00:50] | She does these amazing things, and I’m so used to it, | 她这么了不起 而我却习以为常了 |
[00:52] | I don’t even make a big deal over Caltech. | 被加州理工录取我都没太当回事 |
[00:54] | I got excited. Doesn’t that count? | 我这么兴奋 这还不算吗 |
[00:56] | Well, honey, you get excited over everything. | 亲爱的 什么事都会让你兴奋 |
[00:57] | You’re a born cheerleader. | 你天生就是个啦啦队长 |
[00:59] | I just need to make a really big fuss over Alex today. | 我今天要给艾丽克斯好好宣传庆祝一下 |
[01:02] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[01:03] | I know — you’re upset | 我知道 你不爽 |
[01:04] | because I said that you were a born — | 因为我说你天生是个 |
[01:05] | There’s no such thing as a born cheerleader. | 没有什么天生的啦啦队长 |
[01:06] | It takes hard work and sacrifice. | 刻苦训练 作出大量牺牲才能当上的 |
[01:08] | You know what a human pyramid | 你知道没有充分训练 |
[01:09] | is without hours of training? | 就跳人体金字塔会怎么样吗 |
[01:11] | 10 obituaries. | 10条人命就没了 |
[01:26] | I think my dad is really gonna enjoy returning his gift this year. | 我想我爸今年会很享受退掉礼物的过程 |
[01:29] | Mitchell, I have some really sad news. | 米奇尔 我有个非常悲伤的消息 |
[01:31] | Yes, you seem very broken up. | 是啊 看你心都碎了 |
[01:33] | Apparently, I had an uncle, uh, Cyrus, | 是这样 我有个叔叔 叫赛勒斯 |
[01:36] | who died and out of the blue | 去世了 竟给我留了一笔 |
[01:37] | left me a pretty handsome sum. | 相当可观的遗产 |
[01:39] | I-I guess he didn’t have a lot of other kin. | 我猜他没什么近亲吧 |
[01:41] | Okay, this is the one time I don’t mind you saying “Kin.” | 只有这次我不介意你说这个词 |
[01:44] | Now, when you say “handsome,” | 你说”可观的”[英俊的] |
[01:45] | are we talking carpool dad at Lily’s school | 是指莉莉学校里那个拼车的父亲 |
[01:47] | or are we in a more Clooney/Pitt area? | 还是更像克鲁尼或者皮特那样的 |
[01:50] | I would say more Harry Hamlin. | 我觉得是哈利·哈姆林那样的 |
[01:51] | That’s not bad at — | 那还真是不错 |
[01:52] | That’s not bad at all. | 相当不错啊 |
[01:55] | You know, and this is crazy, because, um, I just saw | 真是不可思议 因为我刚刚看到 |
[01:56] | that the upstairs unit went back on the market, | 楼上的房子开始出售了 |
[01:59] | and Harry Hamlin would almost equal a down payment, and — | 这笔哈利·哈姆林正好够首付 |
[02:02] | I’m — I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我 抱歉 抱歉 |
[02:03] | Look at me, spending your money. | 瞧我 随意决定如何花你的钱 |
[02:04] | No, Mitchell, it’s not my money. | 不 米奇尔 这不是我的钱 |
[02:06] | It’s our money. | 是我们的钱 |
[02:07] | I-is this a sign, Cam? | 这是个信号吗 小卡 |
[02:09] | I mean, we talk about it all the time. | 我们一直都在说这事 |
[02:12] | We should buy that upstairs apartment. | 我们应该把楼上的公寓买下来 |
[02:13] | I don’t see a reason why not! | 为什么不买呢 |
[02:15] | This is so exciting. | 真是太棒了 |
[02:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:18] | I’m really proud of you, | 我真为你骄傲 |
[02:19] | because there was a time | 因为曾经有段时间 |
[02:20] | when I wouldn’t have even seen this check. | 我根本不可能看到这张支票 |
[02:22] | Oh, well, yes. | 是啊 |
[02:23] | You know, I used to be quite the impulse buyer. | 我以前老是冲动消费 |
[02:25] | But I don’t even recognize that guy anymore. | 但我再也不是那样的人了 |
[02:27] | I love my new faux mink, daddy. | 我喜欢我的新人造貂皮大衣 大爸 |
[02:30] | I forgot — which Gabor sister am I? | 我又忘了 我是嘉宝姐妹中的哪个来着 |
[02:32] | Y-you’re Eva, the classy one, but listen. | 你是艾娃 漂亮的那个 但是听我说 |
[02:34] | We need to keep the tags on it, because it’s going back. | 我们得留着吊牌 因为要把衣服退回去 |
[02:36] | Well, then yours is going back, too. | 那你的也得退 |
[02:37] | No, that’s a hard thing, | 不行 那太难了 |
[02:39] | because the saleslady said I look like Dr. Zhivago. | 因为店员说我穿上像日瓦戈医生 |
[02:44] | So, is that a birthday present for you | 所以这算是你的生日礼物 |
[02:45] | or an extremely late mid-life crisis? | 还是你在经历严重迟到的中年危机 |
[02:47] | I don’t think “extremely” is necessary. | “严重”这词没必要吧 |
[02:50] | It’s on loan — kind of a weekend-long test-drive. | 这是借的 一周的试驾期 |
[02:54] | I walk into a store, | 我走进一家店 |
[02:55] | they make me leave my backpack behind the counter. | 他们害我把我的背包留给了他们 |
[02:57] | It’s an old car salesman’s trick. | 这是汽车销售员的惯用策略 |
[02:59] | They’re hoping I fall in love with it and never give it back. | 他们希望我爱上这辆车 然后买下 |
[03:01] | But I can’t justify buying it | 但我找不到买这辆车的理由 |
[03:03] | any more than you can justify that hat. | 就像你没有理由买那顶帽子 |
[03:06] | Little early for tequila, isn’t it? | 现在喝龙舌兰酒有点早吧 |
[03:08] | It’s for Luke. | 给卢克的 |
[03:09] | Not sure that’s better. | 这理由有更合适吗 |
[03:10] | The last time he was here, | 他上次来的时候 |
[03:11] | he was eyeing this bottle the same way you look at me | 他看这瓶酒的样子 跟你看到我 |
[03:13] | when I wear that strappy sundress. | 穿吊带裙时的样子一模一样 |
[03:15] | I do like that dress. | 我真的很喜欢那条裙子 |
[03:16] | I am going to catch him red-handed. | 我要抓他个现行 |
[03:18] | I am going to teach him a lesson. | 给他点教训 |
[03:20] | But first I’m going to refill this with water | 但我要先在这酒瓶里装上白水 |
[03:22] | in case he gets past me. | 免得他趁我没注意真的喝了 |
[03:23] | You know, we have a little time before the family comes. | 他们还要再过会儿才到 |
[03:25] | Why don’t you throw that dress on and — | 要不你穿上那条裙子 |
[03:28] | Aw, damn it. | 该死 |
[03:29] | Andy, can you get that? | 安迪 你能去开门吗 |
[03:30] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[03:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:32] | I tuned out when you started flirting | 你们开始调情的时候我就没在听了 |
[03:34] | to give you some privacy. | 好给你们一点私人空间 |
[03:38] | I was seeing Haley for the first time | 海莉上次到医院看我以后 |
[03:39] | since she came to visit me in the hospital. | 我还没有再见过她 |
[03:41] | She said some pretty heavy stuff. | 她说了一些很深情的话 |
[03:43] | If I’m your elephant, | 如果我就是你的大象 |
[03:44] | you have a shot. | 你是有机会追到我的 |
[03:46] | That’s what I’m trying to say, dummy. | 我想说的就是这个 傻瓜 |
[03:48] | She didn’t know I heard. | 她不知道我听到了 |
[03:49] | I tried for a couple weeks to forget about it | 我花了一个星期想忘掉这句话 |
[03:51] | and just go on with Beth, | 继续跟贝丝在一起 |
[03:52] | but I couldn’t stop thinking about Haley. | 但我没法不想着海莉 |
[03:56] | So… today’s the day I’m finally gonna have the big talk. | 所以我决定今天跟她摊牌 |
[04:00] | There’s a cooler of drinks out back! Help yourselves! | 后院有一冰柜的饮料 大家随意 |
[04:04] | Where’s Haley? Is she coming? | 海莉呢 她会来吗 |
[04:05] | The last time Haley informed me of her plans, she said, | 海莉上一次跟我说她的计划时 她说 |
[04:08] | “Ha ha. I’m going to Cabo, and you’re not.” | “我要去卡布了 不带你哦” |
[04:10] | She’s the best. | 她最棒了 |
[04:13] | Get ready to see the best gift ever. | 准备面对你最棒的礼物吧 |
[04:17] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[04:18] | It’s a grill. I got a grill. | 烧烤炉 我有一个烧烤炉了 |
[04:20] | You had a wife, too. | 你以前也有一个老婆 |
[04:21] | Didn’t mean you couldn’t trade up. | 但不代表你不能换一个 |
[04:23] | I give you the Flame XL. | 我送你的是巨焰牌烤炉 |
[04:25] | My client owns the company. | 我的客户是那家公司的老板 |
[04:26] | He gave me a crazy-good deal. | 他给了我一个超值大礼包 |
[04:28] | 25,000 wood propane BTUs. | 送了25000热单位的丙烷燃料 |
[04:30] | That’s… plenty, right? | 那…很多 是吧 |
[04:31] | No. Electric rotisserie! | 不 这是电转烤肉架 |
[04:34] | If god wants a hamburger, | 如果上帝想吃汉堡 |
[04:36] | this is what she cooks it on. | 她肯定是用这个来烤肉 |
[04:37] | But it’s got all those doodads. | 这么多没用的小玩意儿 |
[04:39] | I don’t know what to do with those doodads. | 我不知道要拿来干什么 |
[04:42] | You’re doing a great job | 你假装不兴奋 |
[04:42] | of hiding your excitement about this gift. | 装得很好 |
[04:44] | Look. It’s simplicity itself. | 你看 很简单的 |
[04:45] | You just turn on the gas, hit the electric starter. | 打开气阀 点火 |
[04:49] | Hit the electric starter. | 点火 |
[04:51] | Phil, you might want to lay off — | 菲尔 你可能要放一下手 |
[04:53] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:54] | Healthy as ever. | 一如既往的健康 |
[04:55] | I’d know if you weren’t, ’cause I just saw your skeleton. | 我很清楚 我刚刚看到了你的X光片 |
[04:58] | Okay, Joe. | 好了 乔 |
[04:59] | Time for a nap in your new bed! | 该在你的新床上睡个午觉了 |
[05:06] | Looking for something? | 你在找什么吗 |
[05:07] | Uh, yeah — you. | 对 找你 |
[05:09] | I just wanted to say what a nice party you put together. | 我想说你的派对办得太棒了 |
[05:12] | The secret is to know what your guests want, | 秘密就是了解宾客们的喜好 |
[05:14] | and I know what you want. | 而我知道你想要什么 |
[05:16] | Hey, Luke, quick lesson. | 卢克 给你上一课 |
[05:18] | This is a coaster. It prevents rings. | 这是杯垫 能避免杯子留水印 |
[05:20] | Thanks to you and your Dr pepper, | 真是多谢你的乐倍汽水 |
[05:22] | my teak end table upstairs looks like the olympic flag. | 我楼上的柚木桌现在看起来像奥运旗 |
[05:25] | Think, Luke. | 用脑子 卢克 |
[05:26] | Yes. Think, Luke. | 是的 用脑子 卢克 |
[05:32] | Did you get it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[05:34] | Yep. | 是的 |
[05:34] | Sweet Mexican treasure. | 美妙的墨西哥宝藏 |
[05:36] | I was born in Florida, but thank you. | 我是在佛罗里达出生的 不过谢谢 |
[05:38] | So, you really think you’re gonna buy it? | 你真的决定要买了吗 |
[05:39] | I mean, it makes sense. | 确实有必要 |
[05:41] | We’re kind of cramped where we are. | 我们现在住得有点挤 |
[05:42] | There she is — our little genius. | 她来了 我们的天才少女 |
[05:44] | She just got accepted to Caltech. | 她刚被加州理工录取了 |
[05:46] | Oh, that’s amazing! | 太棒了 |
[05:47] | It’s not that big of a deal. | 没什么了不起的 |
[05:48] | It’s a huge deal! | 很了不起 |
[05:50] | That school pumps out Nobel prize winners | 这学校出的诺贝尔奖得主 |
[05:52] | the way my school pumped out stomachs. | 比我们学校被搞大肚子的女生一样多 |
[05:54] | Enough, mom! | 妈 够了 |
[05:57] | what was that about? | 你这是要干嘛 |
[05:59] | I didn’t make a big enough fuss | 知道她被加州理工录取的时候 |
[06:00] | about her getting into Caltech, | 我们表现得不够激动 |
[06:01] | and now she’s making me pay. | 现在我该付出代价了 |
[06:03] | Well, if that’s her giving you a hard time, | 如果她的不爽只有这么点的话 |
[06:05] | I think you got off pretty easy. | 那你应该很容易就混过去了 |
[06:06] | Well, that’s true. | 你说得没错 |
[06:07] | That one never really went through a rebellious phase. | 她基本没有叛逆期 |
[06:10] | Remember how wild we were? | 还记得我们以前有多疯狂吗 |
[06:14] | Were we ever! | 我们有吗 |
[06:17] | Were we ever? | 我们有吗 |
[06:18] | Not really, no. | 没有 没有 |
[06:20] | You had your summer of the red afro, | 你顶了一暑假的红色爆炸头 |
[06:21] | and I dated the whitest Puerto Rican on earth. | 而我曾跟世上最白的波多黎各人约会 |
[06:23] | Oh, Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[06:25] | Hey, but it’s not like we didn’t separate | 但那不代表我们没有离开家 |
[06:27] | and strike out on our own. | 开始拼搏自己的人生 |
[06:29] | – Am I right? – Yeah! That’s right. | -对吗 -说得没错 |
[06:31] | Dad bought me my house. | 老爸给我买的房子 |
[06:33] | Ours, too. | 我们的也是 |
[06:34] | He loaned us the money for the down payment. | 他借给我们首付的钱 |
[06:35] | We never paid him back. | 我们一直没还 |
[06:36] | I’ve always felt so guilty. | 我一直感觉很惭愧 |
[06:38] | You know, he gave us our down payment, too. | 他也帮我们出了首付 |
[06:40] | Are you sure that wasn’t a gift? | 你确定不是送的吗 |
[06:41] | Well, I never offered to pay him back. I don’t know. | 我从来没说过要还他 我不知道 |
[06:43] | And then he just gave me this bonus at work. | 他还刚给我发了一笔奖金 |
[06:45] | What he must think of me. | 他该是怎么看我的啊 |
[06:47] | It’s so long ago now. | 已经过去那么久了 |
[06:49] | Well, still. | 不管怎样 |
[06:50] | I feel like I should offer to pay him back. | 我觉得应该把钱还给他 |
[06:52] | What — no. N-no. No, no, no, no, no, no, Claire. | 什么 不不不 不要 克莱尔 |
[06:54] | Because then I’m gonna have to pay him back, | 那样我也得还他钱了 |
[06:56] | and I’ll be stuck in the same shoe box | 那我就只能待在他上次给我买的 |
[06:57] | he bought me last time. | 小鸽子笼里 |
[06:59] | Mitchell, he’s not going to accept it. | 米奇尔 他不会收的 |
[07:00] | It’s just a gesture. | 这只是一个姿态 |
[07:02] | We do it so we feel more independent. | 我们这么做只是想显得更独立 |
[07:04] | Just do it. | 听我的 |
[07:06] | Do it! | 把钱还给他 |
[07:06] | Do what? | 还什么 |
[07:07] | Oh, nothing. You’re busy. | 没什么 你忙着呢 |
[07:08] | Not really. | 一点也不忙 |
[07:09] | Phil’s tinkering with the new grill, | 菲尔还在鼓捣新的烧烤机 |
[07:10] | so you better collect some old photographs for the memorial. | 你最好开始准备他葬礼上用的旧照片了 |
[07:14] | Do what? | 所以要还什么 |
[07:15] | Well, you probably don’t remember this. | 你可能不记得了 |
[07:18] | But, a while back, | 但是之前 |
[07:20] | you gave us some money for a down payment. | 你帮我们垫了房子的首付 |
[07:22] | Very generously, I might add. Yes. | 非常大方的举动 是的 |
[07:25] | – And not just cause it’s your birthday… – That’s right. | -这不只是因为你今天生日 -没错 |
[07:28] | …but we wanted to at least make the offer | 我们觉得至少应该提出 |
[07:30] | to pay…you…back. | 把钱还给你 |
[07:34] | Mitchell, what are you doing? I can’t cash this. | 米奇尔 你在干什么 这我不能兑现 |
[07:36] | Now, dad, I– | 老爸 我 |
[07:38] | You got to sign it first. | 你得签字啊 |
[07:40] | Okay, in that case, | 那样的话 |
[07:41] | I’m gonna need to get the pen back from– | 我得把笔拿回来 |
[07:43] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[07:43] | Got one right here. | 我这里就有 |
[07:44] | Okay. | 那好 |
[07:48] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[07:52] | I didn’t expect to see you here today. | 我没想着能在这里见到你 |
[07:54] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[07:55] | Better. Turns out you don’t even need an appendix. | 好多了 原来人没有阑尾也能活 |
[07:58] | I don’t even miss it anymore. | 我完全不想念我的阑尾 |
[07:59] | It’s like Circuit City. | 它就像已消失的电路城一样 |
[08:01] | Anyway, I’ve been wanting to talk to you about something. | 我一直有话想跟你说 |
[08:03] | This house is fantastic. | 这房子太棒了 |
[08:06] | I should have gone into the closet business. | 我应该做衣柜生意的 |
[08:08] | Right? | 我说得没错吧 |
[08:08] | I’m giving him a tour. Andy, this is Will. | 我在领他参观呢 安迪 这是威尔 |
[08:12] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[08:15] | I’m sorry. I have to take this. | 抱歉 我要接这个电话 |
[08:16] | It’s the hospital. | 是医院的事 |
[08:18] | He’s a doctor. | 他是医生 |
[08:20] | I met him the same day I came to visit you in the hospital. | 我在去医院看你的那天遇见他的 |
[08:22] | Isn’t that funny? | 是不是很有趣 |
[08:25] | Super-funny. | 非常有趣 |
[08:27] | So, wait. What did you want to talk to me about? | 对了 你想跟我说什么 |
[08:30] | Just that this little heck-raiser | 就是这个小魔王 |
[08:33] | needs to take a nap, but he’s been fighting it. | 该午睡了 但他一直不肯上床 |
[08:35] | Oh, I’ve got an idea. Luke had the same problem. | 我有办法 卢克以前也这样 |
[08:39] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[08:41] | Let’s go to bed. | 得上床睡觉觉 |
[08:43] | Both of us? | 我们一起吗 |
[08:44] | Together? Me too? | 我们两个都要上来吗 |
[08:45] | Yes, because we are sleepy and it’s nap time! | 是啊 因为我们困了 该睡午觉了 |
[08:49] | Now wait. He’ll climb in bed with us. | 等着吧 他会爬上床加入我们的 |
[08:52] | Just give him a minute. | 给他点时间 |
[08:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:55] | Since we’re just lying here… | 既然我们都躺在床上 |
[08:58] | do you remember when you — | 你还记得当你 |
[08:59] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[09:01] | Oh! Gosh! | 天呐 |
[09:02] | Oh, Gosh. | 天呐 |
[09:03] | You’re gone for two minutes, | 你才出去两分钟 |
[09:04] | you come back and find us in the big-boy bed. | 回来就发现我们躺在一起 |
[09:05] | I can only imagine what you’re thinking. | 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[09:07] | That you’re trying to get this little kid to take a nap? | 你们是在哄小孩子睡觉吧 |
[09:10] | How smart is he? | 看他多聪明 |
[09:12] | Say something medical. | 说几句医学用语 |
[09:13] | 20cc, stat. | 20cc 马上 |
[09:16] | I don’t understand a word, but it gets me going. | 我完全听不懂 但是听起来好刺激 |
[09:20] | I mean, what kind of store policy is that? | 这算什么购物政策啊 |
[09:23] | I-I can’t return a coat | 就因为我在家里穿了一次 |
[09:24] | that I put on one time at home? | 就不能退了吗 |
[09:26] | Getting out of the shower. | 你是刚洗完澡时穿的 |
[09:28] | Yeah, you didn’t help by pointing that out. | 你把这事说出来一点帮助都没有 |
[09:29] | What are you gonna tell daddy? | 你要怎么跟二爸说 |
[09:30] | Well, I guess I’m just gonna tell him I made a mistake. | 看来我只能告诉他 我犯了个错 |
[09:33] | You know, like I say, sweetie, | 我以前就说过 |
[09:34] | honesty is always the best policy. | 诚实永远是最好的办法 |
[09:37] | Unless… | 除非 |
[09:38] | and stay with me here… | 跟着我的思路[留在这陪我] |
[09:40] | Where would I go? | 不然我还能去哪里 |
[09:41] | I convince your daddy to wait on the apartment upstairs | 我跟你二爸说 让他先别买那套公寓 |
[09:43] | until I have enough time to sell your coat, | 给我留出时间卖掉你的大衣 |
[09:45] | and, if need be, even sell mine. | 有必要的话 把我的也卖了 |
[09:48] | Thanks for selling mine first, Dr. Chicago. | 先卖我的大衣 真是谢你了啊 |
[09:52] | If I’m reading this properly, | 如果我没读错的话 |
[09:54] | I’m supposed to put a lime in your mouth, | 我要放一片青柠在你嘴里 |
[09:56] | salt on your stomach, | 在肚皮上撒一点盐 |
[09:58] | and drink it out of your bellybutton. | 然后从肚脐眼里喝 |
[10:00] | You wish. | 你想得美 |
[10:04] | That’ll get you there. | 喝一口就爽飞天 |
[10:10] | Whoa, nelly. | 我的天 |
[10:12] | Hey, pace yourself! This stuff is strong. | 悠着点 这个酒后劲很大 |
[10:14] | I’ll know when I’ve had enough. | 我自有分寸 |
[10:17] | I got it lit. | 我把它点燃了 |
[10:18] | I could feel it inside the house. | 在屋子里都感觉到了 |
[10:20] | They’re gonna need dental records | 法医以后需要牙科记录 |
[10:21] | to identify those chickens. | 才能辨认那些可怜的烤鸡了 |
[10:22] | You’ll be singing a different tune | 等我打开旋转烤叉 |
[10:23] | once I pop on the rotisserie feature. | 你就会对它改观了 |
[10:25] | Get ready for these birds and your head to spin. | 准备好天旋地转吧 |
[10:31] | That’s moving pretty fast. | 这转得也太快了吧 |
[10:32] | Simple adjustment. | 调一下就好了 |
[10:33] | That seems to have… sped it up. | 好像还加速了 |
[10:36] | H-how about you skim dinner out of my pool? | 你能把我们的晚餐从泳池里捞出来吗 |
[10:38] | I’ll get my old grill out. | 我去取旧的烤炉 |
[10:39] | Why is this even a setting?! | 为什么会有这种设置 |
[10:42] | Hey, where the hell did you go, you coward? | 你跑到哪里去了 懦夫 |
[10:44] | Oh, what, just cause dad took your money back, | 就因为老爸拿了你的钱 |
[10:46] | I’m supposed to give him all mine, too? | 我就也要还钱给他吗 |
[10:47] | Yes, yes. Because it was your stupid idea. Okay? | 没错 因为是你出的蠢主意 |
[10:49] | Oh, my god. How am I gonna tell Cam | 天呐 我该怎么跟小卡说 |
[10:51] | I gave away his entire inheritance? | 我把他继承的遗产都白白给人了 |
[10:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:53] | Oh, hey! Is there a future doctor in the house? | 这屋里是不是有个未来的医生啊 |
[10:56] | Yeah, I think he’s upstairs, feeling up Haley. | 是啊 在楼上和海莉亲热呢 |
[10:58] | No — you, Alex Einstein. | 不 是你啊 艾利克斯·爱因斯坦 |
[11:01] | Whatever you’re doing, please stop. | 不管你在做什么 打住吧 |
[11:03] | She’s still mad. | 她还在生气 |
[11:04] | Yeah, so am I. | 我也是 |
[11:05] | It’s not fair, okay? | 这不公平 |
[11:06] | Dad gave you the same amount of money for your down payment. | 老爸给了你们一样的钱交首付 |
[11:09] | What? Jay loaned us that money? | 什么 那钱是杰借的 |
[11:11] | Oh, my god. You don’t know. Yes. Yes. | 天呐 你不知道 没错 |
[11:13] | Makes you wonder what else she’s lied about, huh? | 让你怀疑她还扯了什么慌 对吧 |
[11:15] | Wait — I’ve owed jay money for 20 years, | 等等 我欠了杰20年钱 |
[11:17] | and you never told me? | 你都没跟我说 |
[11:18] | I didn’t think you’d want to take it. | 我觉得你不会想要 |
[11:19] | I finally understand the invisible wall | 我总算知道 |
[11:21] | that’s been between jay and me all this time. | 我和杰之间为什么总是有隔阂了 |
[11:22] | This is why we’re not laughing about that crazy grill, | 这就是为什么我们没在开那个疯狂烤炉的玩笑 |
[11:25] | taking an awesome selfie with it, | 在它旁边来张自拍 |
[11:27] | posting it on Instagram, | 发到社交网络上 |
[11:28] | sending hilarious e-mails back and forth! | 互发搞笑邮件 |
[11:30] | “Remember when the grill went nuts?” | “还记得那个破烤架吗” |
[11:31] | “Oh, yeah. That was hilarious.” | “记得 超搞笑” |
[11:32] | “You’re hilarious.” | “你才搞笑呢” |
[11:34] | So what, he’s a doctor? | 他不就是个医生吗 |
[11:36] | I could be a doctor. | 我也能当医生 |
[11:37] | I still have the white coat | 在医院前台工作时 |
[11:37] | from when I worked at the clinique counter. | 穿的白大褂我还留着呢 |
[11:39] | Hey. So, Gloria says it’s Joe’s bath time. | 歌洛莉亚说该给乔洗澡了 |
[11:41] | He just had one. | 他刚洗过 |
[11:43] | What’s with the robe, Hef? | 浴袍是怎么回事 赫夫 |
[11:44] | I don’t know who that is, but I took off my shirt | 我不知道那是谁 我把衬衫脱了 |
[11:46] | to protect it from splash Gordon over here. | 免得被这位神溅手弄湿 |
[11:48] | Adorbs. | 好可爱 |
[11:49] | Can you grab me that juice box? | 能递下那盒果汁吗 |
[11:51] | Yeah, sure. | 好 |
[11:53] | Anyway… | 话说回来… |
[11:55] | Like I was saying before, | 就像我刚刚说的 |
[11:57] | Remember how, when I was in the hospital — | 记得 我住院时 |
[11:59] | Oh, no! | 不好了 |
[12:00] | Oh, man, this is gonna stain! | 会留下印子的 |
[12:02] | I need to take it off and soak it. | 得把它脱下来泡着 |
[12:05] | You could put on my shirt. It’s hanging right there. | 你可以穿我的衬衫 就在那里挂着 |
[12:07] | Oh, thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:11] | It’s a little boxy. Do you have a chunky belt? | 有点大 你有皮带吗 |
[12:13] | Uh…yeah, I guess. | 有 |
[12:16] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[12:17] | It’s not like I’m gonna be wearing this for long anyways. | 反正我又不会穿很长时间 |
[12:19] | Wow. This looks bad. | 这看起来很不妙啊 |
[12:21] | And this looks even worse. | 这下更糟了 |
[12:22] | But there’s a perfectly good explanation. | 先听我解释 |
[12:25] | Hey, babe. You spill something on your dress? | 宝贝 是不是什么东西撒裙子上了 |
[12:27] | Really? That was your first guess? | 没搞错吧 第一反应是这个啊 |
[12:29] | Yeah, I was giving Andy a juice box. | 是啊 给安迪递果汁的时候撒的 |
[12:31] | Mm. Not to drink — because I’m a man. | 不是我喝 我可是成年男人 |
[12:33] | Okay, so, I’m gonna go get a dress | 我去歌洛莉亚衣橱里 |
[12:34] | and some shoes from Gloria’s closet. | 找裙子和鞋 |
[12:36] | What happened to your shoes? | 你的鞋怎么了 |
[12:36] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[12:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:41] | I’ve been watching the two of you, | 我一直在观察你们两个 |
[12:43] | and it’s pretty obvious. | 事情很明显 |
[12:45] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[12:46] | You know how to make her laugh. | 你总是能逗她笑 |
[12:48] | Anyway, I got haley a little gift, | 我给海莉买了个小礼物 |
[12:49] | and I want to write something cute on the card. | 我想在贺卡上写点好听的 |
[12:51] | I thought you could help me, because — | 我觉得你能帮上忙 因为 |
[12:52] | Because you’re not good with words. | 因为你不擅长写情话 |
[12:54] | Well, I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[12:56] | I can’t admit I’m not good at something. | 我不会说自己有什么不擅长的 |
[12:57] | But…please? | 但…拜托你了 |
[12:59] | Yeah. Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:03] | Just… write how you feel. | 就写你自己的感觉 |
[13:06] | Something like… | 比如说 |
[13:08] | “Dear Haley, I know how eyes work, | 亲爱的海莉 我知道眼睛如何转动 |
[13:10] | But I never knew how they sparkled until I –“ | 却不知道它们如何闪耀 |
[13:14] | That could be macular degeneration. | 那可能是黄斑变性 |
[13:16] | Just write. | 你只管写就好 |
[13:18] | We need to sober up. | 我们得醒醒酒 |
[13:20] | Right after I call an ex-girlfriend. | 等我给前女友打个电话先 |
[13:24] | I think I still love her. | 我觉得我还爱着她 |
[13:25] | Hey. Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉 我们来晚了 |
[13:27] | No, that’s fine. No worries. | 没关系 别担心 |
[13:28] | Um, so, listen, my stupid sister — | 听着 我的二货姐姐 |
[13:30] | Look, I don’t want that apartment anymore. | 我不想买那间公寓了 |
[13:31] | Oh, me neither. | 我也是 |
[13:32] | Yeah, it’s just that — | 是的 就是… |
[13:33] | Well, I thought you had your heart set on it. | 我还以为你铁了心想买呢 |
[13:34] | I did, but then you made such a compelling case. | 本来是 但你说得也很有道理 |
[13:36] | Hey, Mitch, I got to tell you, I was really impressed | 米奇 我必须得说 我真没想到 |
[13:38] | with you paying back that loan. | 你会还我钱 |
[13:40] | I’m sorry. What? Excuse me? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[13:41] | I’m sorry. I should be thanking you, too. | 抱歉 也该谢谢你 |
[13:43] | I forgot about that down payment I helped you guys with. | 我都忘了帮你们付过首付 |
[13:45] | It was so long ago. | 好久以前的事了 |
[13:47] | Anyway, yeah. | 不管怎么说 |
[13:48] | Nice birthday surprise. | 很棒的生日惊喜哦 |
[13:50] | You gave him my money, didn’t you? | 你把我的钱给他了 是吧 |
[13:51] | Your money? I thought you said it was our money. | 你的钱 你不是说是我们的钱吗 |
[13:53] | Why would it be our money? | 怎么会是我们的钱 |
[13:53] | You didn’t even know my uncle Remus. | 你都不认识我雷穆斯舅舅 |
[13:55] | Wasn’t it Cyrus? | 不是赛勒斯吗 |
[13:56] | I think I would know the name of the saint | 我想我会记得那个抚养我长大的 |
[13:58] | that practically raised me. | 圣人的名字 |
[14:00] | I forgot to give grandpa his birthday crown. | 我忘记给爷爷生日王冠了 |
[14:02] | Wait a minute. What’s this? | 等等 这是什么 |
[14:04] | Does Lily have a fur? | 莉莉怎么有件毛皮大衣 |
[14:06] | Oh, boy. | 糟糕 |
[14:07] | Yeah, uh, let’s see. | 是啊 瞧瞧 |
[14:08] | Oh, it’s from Schwartzman’s, huh? | 还是施瓦茨曼家的呢 |
[14:09] | The same store that you and Lily | 那不就是你和莉莉每周日 |
[14:10] | just love to browse in every sunday after brunch. | 吃完早午餐喜欢去逛的店吗 |
[14:12] | Well, if you must know, it was a surprise gift for you. | 好 告诉你吧 这是给你的惊喜礼物 |
[14:16] | Now it’s going back, because you’re a thief. | 现在我要退回去 因为你是个小偷 |
[14:18] | – Oh, well, then, I want to try it on. – No! | -既然这样我要试试 -不行 |
[14:20] | – I want to try it on. – You’ll just get attached. | -我要试穿一下 -你会爱上它的 |
[14:21] | Well, it’s a present for me, | 既然是给我的礼物 |
[14:22] | so I should be able to have a fitting of some sort. | 那是不是该符合我的尺码呢 |
[14:25] | Of course it needs altering. | 当然需要修改一下了 |
[14:26] | Since when do you wear right off the rack? | 不可能从架子上拿下来就穿着合适啊 |
[14:32] | I’m just not comfortable with Vesuvius over there. | 我只是不太习惯用那个维苏威火山 |
[14:35] | I hope you can get your money back. | 我希望你能要回你的钱 |
[14:37] | “Money back” — there it is. | “要回钱” 就是这个 |
[14:39] | There’s a shadow that’s been cast | 我们之间的关系 |
[14:40] | over this relationship for quite a while now. | 笼罩着一层阴影 经久不散 |
[14:42] | Is this about that time you were sleepwalking | 你是在说那次你梦游 |
[14:44] | and came in my tent and kissed my neck? | 走进我的帐篷 亲了我的脖子吗 |
[14:46] | Somnamorousness — | 那是梦游求爱症 |
[14:47] | the condition no one wants to talk about. | 一种没人愿意谈论的病症 |
[14:49] | You’re right about that. | 你说对了 |
[14:50] | This is actually much more embarrassing. | 这其实更让人难堪 |
[14:52] | I just found out you lent us money for our down payment. | 我刚得知你借钱给我们付房子的首付 |
[14:55] | So… | 所以… |
[14:56] | Here. | 给你 |
[14:57] | Paid back in full. | 全额还给你 |
[14:59] | Phil, is this because Mitchell — | 菲尔 这是因为米奇尔… |
[15:01] | No. This is for me — for us. | 不 这是为了我 为了我们 |
[15:04] | And though it may be long overdue, | 而且这感谢也许有点迟了 |
[15:05] | thank you. | 不过还是谢谢你 |
[15:07] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:11] | Probably seems awkward, but… | 可能看起来有点尴尬 不过… |
[15:13] | It’s happening. | 真的发生了 |
[15:13] | …could you throw that apron on me? | 你能帮我系上围裙吗 |
[15:22] | You’re not sleeping again? | 你不是又睡着了吧 |
[15:28] | Maybe we should have another pot of coffee. | 也许我们该再喝一壶咖啡 |
[15:30] | That’s a weird word, huh? Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. | 那词可真怪 咖啡 咖啡 咖啡 |
[15:33] | Amateur. | 真外行 |
[15:34] | Doctor! I need your help. | 医生 我需要你的帮助 |
[15:36] | I’ve been drinking this tequila, | 我在喝这瓶龙舌兰酒 |
[15:37] | and I cannot find the worm. | 可我找不到蠕虫了 |
[15:39] | I think I just swallow it. | 我想可能是被我吞了 |
[15:40] | That’s very serious. | 那很严重 |
[15:42] | That worm could eat your insides in a matter of hours. | 蠕虫在几小时内就能吞食你的内脏 |
[15:44] | Well, there must be something she can do. | 一定有什么办法可以抢救吧 |
[15:46] | Drink pickle juice. | 喝腌黄瓜汁 |
[15:47] | The worm cannot survive in pickle juice. | 蠕虫在腌黄瓜汁里无法存活 |
[15:49] | – Is this enough? – Just. | -这些够了吗 -刚好 |
[15:53] | Thank you, doctor. I’m feeling better already. | 谢谢你 医生 我已经感觉好多了 |
[15:55] | You got lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[15:56] | The only other treatment is to freeze the worm to death | 另一个治疗办法是泡在冰水浴缸里 |
[15:58] | by lowering the body temperature with an ice bath. | 使体温降低从而将蠕虫冻死 |
[16:02] | I feel it inside of me. | 我觉得它在我体内蠕动 |
[16:03] | No. I think it’s inside of me. | 不 我觉得在我身体里 |
[16:06] | I knew we should’ve poured the tequila in your bellybutton. | 我就知道应该把龙舌兰倒进你肚脐里的 |
[16:08] | That’s why they have these systems in place. | 这些规矩是有存在的道理的 |
[16:14] | I heard an expensive car pull out. | 我听见一部昂贵的轿车开走了 |
[16:16] | I figured you were in it. | 我以为你在里面呢 |
[16:17] | Oh, yeah, that was Will going to the hospital. | 是啊 威尔回医院去了 |
[16:19] | I just came to get my dress. | 我只是来拿我的裙子 |
[16:21] | Um, he gave me this card, but he writes like a doctor. | 他给我一张卡片 不过字迹太潦草了 |
[16:25] | Can you read it for me? | 你能给我读一下吗 |
[16:27] | No. That sounds way too personal. | 不 那是你们的隐私 |
[16:30] | Ohh, come on! I visited you in the hospital. | 拜托 我都去医院看你了 |
[16:32] | Just do it! | 读吧 |
[16:33] | Nah, I’m okay. | 不了 |
[16:34] | Can you just see if you can read it? I can’t. | 你看看能不能认出来嘛 我看不懂 |
[16:36] | I’d rather not. | 还是算了 |
[16:36] | Can you even read? | 你识字吗 |
[16:37] | – Can you please try? – I’ll try. Yeah, no, I’ll try. | -试一下好吗 -好吧 我试试 |
[16:39] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[16:41] | “Dear Haley, I know how eyes work, | 亲爱的海莉 我知道眼睛如何转动 |
[16:44] | but I never knew how they sparkled | 但直到遇见你 我才知道 |
[16:47] | until I met you. | 它们有多么闪耀 |
[16:48] | I know how hearts work, | 我知道心脏如何跳动 |
[16:50] | but I never knew they could sing | 但直到遇见你 我才知道 |
[16:52] | until I met you. | 它会歌唱 |
[16:54] | Love, Will.” | 爱你的威尔 |
[16:56] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[17:00] | Really? I thought it was kind of sweet. | 是吗 我觉得写得挺甜蜜的 |
[17:01] | The doctor part, then it circled around back to you. | 以医生的口吻来写他对你的感觉 |
[17:03] | Why does he have to be so into me, you know? | 他为什么要这么喜欢我呢 |
[17:05] | We met like two weeks ago. | 我们两周前才认识 |
[17:07] | A gold heart! Really? | 心形金项链 开什么玩笑 |
[17:09] | I just — I guess I’m just more into the chase right now. | 我只是 我想我更喜欢追求的过程 |
[17:12] | You know, like, the fun. | 你知道的 那种乐趣 |
[17:14] | I’m just not looking for anything serious. | 我还不想开始认真的恋爱关系 |
[17:18] | Well, it’s good you know what you want — | 你知道想要什么 这很好 |
[17:20] | Before anyone got hurt. | 免得最后大家都受伤害 |
[17:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:29] | Of course I have the receipt. | 我当然有收据了 |
[17:30] | Ow!…Kay, what if I didn’t? | 要是没有怎么办 |
[17:32] | Oh, there she is! | 她来了 |
[17:33] | Okay, everybody, I want to make a toast! | 各位 让我们举起酒杯 |
[17:36] | Oh, any excuse. | 又找借口喝酒 |
[17:37] | To my brilliant daughter… | 敬我才华横溢的女儿… |
[17:39] | So, not you. | 不是你 |
[17:40] | …who worked for 12 years to get into Caltech, | 努力了12年终于考进加州理工大学 |
[17:44] | the most prestigious college — | 最有威望的学院… |
[17:46] | Mom, it’s really not a big deal. | 妈妈 真的没什么大不了的 |
[17:47] | Oh, honey, wait, wait, wait — you said yourself | 亲爱的 等等等等 你自己说过的 |
[17:49] | it’s the best scientist school in the country. | 那是全国最好的科学家学校 |
[17:52] | Well, I most definitely did not use those words. | 我绝对没有用那些字眼 |
[17:54] | Congratulations, Alex. | 恭喜你 艾丽克斯 |
[17:56] | We expect great things from you — | 我们相信你会有很大的成就 |
[17:58] | unlike some of the other children in this family. | 不像这个家里的某些其他孩子 |
[18:01] | Well, I snagged a doctor, | 我钓到了一个医生 |
[18:02] | so she must be talking about you. | 所以她一定是在说你 |
[18:04] | I’m very proud of you. | 我非常为你自豪 |
[18:07] | Okay, well, I haven’t even decided. | 行了 我还没做决定呢 |
[18:09] | I still might go to my safety school. | 我还是可能去上我的保底学校 |
[18:10] | Great. Now this. | 这下可好 |
[18:12] | If she goes to the other place, | 要是她决定上另外那所大学 |
[18:13] | it’s even more expensive. | 学费会更高 |
[18:13] | It’s not gonna happen. Please. | 不会的 拜托 |
[18:15] | She’s just trying to punish me. | 她只是在惩罚我 |
[18:17] | And don’t worry about the money. I got my bonus. | 而且别担心钱的事 有我的奖金呢 |
[18:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:22] | Wait. What? What did you do? | 慢着 怎么了 你做了什么 |
[18:23] | Did you pay back my dad? Please, please, please. | 你还钱给我爸了吗 拜托你说是的 |
[18:25] | – No, no, no. – Yes, I did. | -不是吧 -是的 我还了 |
[18:26] | Not that it changed anything. | 但并没有改变什么 |
[18:27] | Okay, don’t be mad at Phil. | 好了 别生菲尔的气 |
[18:28] | He’s not the bad guy here. He is. | 他不是这里的恶人 他才是 |
[18:30] | Look at him, sitting over there | 瞧瞧他 坐在那里 |
[18:31] | like he’s the king of the world. | 好像他是全世界的国王似的 |
[18:33] | What father takes money from his own children? | 什么样的父亲会收儿女的钱啊 |
[18:35] | Not like he needs it. He lives in this palace. | 他又不需要 他住在这个宫殿里 |
[18:37] | Meanwhile, our whole family’s | 而我们全家人 |
[18:38] | sharing a bathroom the size of his closet. | 共用一间跟他家衣橱一样大的卫生间 |
[18:40] | I know. I’ve paced it out. | 我知道 我用脚量过的 |
[18:41] | Okay, what about me? | 好吧 那我呢 |
[18:43] | My tears have barely dried, | 我眼里还含着泪呢 |
[18:44] | he stole my inheritance, | 他就偷走了我继承的遗产 |
[18:44] | and I’m left holding the bag for two fur coats. | 而我却成买了两件毛皮大衣的罪人 |
[18:46] | T-two?! | 两件 |
[18:47] | I can get three seasons of use out of it. | 那件大衣我可以穿三季 |
[18:49] | Hey, this might give you a chuckle. | 这可能会把你们逗笑 |
[18:51] | That money you all paid me back — | 你们还给我的那些钱 |
[18:53] | It’s gonna cover the cost of that t-bird. | 刚好够我买下那辆雷鸟 |
[18:55] | Isn’t that funny how stuff works out? | 事情的发展是不是很好笑 |
[18:57] | – It sure is funny. – That’s hilarious. | -的确好笑 -超好笑的 |
[19:00] | I can’t. It’s too cold. | 我做不到 太冷了 |
[19:02] | It’s either cold for | 要么现在冷五分钟 |
[19:03] | 5 minutes or cold forever. | 要么就变冰冷的尸体 |
[19:06] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:12] | Funny — I always thought I’d be found dead in a bird suit | 说来好笑 我一直以为我会穿着鸟服 |
[19:15] | at the bottom of the Grand Canyon. | 摔死在大峡谷谷底 |
[19:16] | You still will, buddy. | 你还是会的 兄弟 |
[19:18] | You still will. | 你还是会的 |
[19:21] | If I ever catch you drinking again, | 要是再被我抓到你们喝酒 |
[19:23] | your whole school is going to see this picture. | 你们全校的同学都会看到这张照片 |
[19:27] | Sh-sh-she tricked us. | 她骗了我们 |
[19:29] | I know. | 是啊 |
[19:30] | As soon as we kill this worm, we’re gonna get her back. | 等我们冻死这只虫子 就去找她算账 |
[19:34] | There’s…no…worm! | 根本 没有 虫子 |
[19:38] | Not gonna help, kid. | 没用的 孩子 |
[19:40] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:41] | I can’t drown my problems in alcohol. | 我不能用酒精麻醉自己的问题 |
[19:43] | Well, you can, but that’s water. | 你可以 但那里面是水 |
[19:47] | You’re not really gonna turn down Caltech? | 你真的打算放弃加州理工吗 |
[19:49] | Oh, please don’t tell me what a great school it is, | 拜托不要跟我说那所大学有多好 |
[19:51] | how I’m gonna graduate in two years, | 我会在两年内毕业 |
[19:52] | and they’re gonna name a country after me. | 人们会以我的名字命名一个国家什么的 |
[19:53] | You’re feeling some pressure. | 你有压力 |
[19:55] | What if I’m the dumbest one there? | 万一我是那里最蠢的学生怎么办 |
[19:57] | Someone has to be. | 总得有人是最蠢的 |
[19:58] | I could get there, be dumb, | 我可以去那里 做个蠢学生 |
[19:59] | have a nervous breakdown — | 精神崩溃 |
[20:01] | You’re going. I know you. | 你会去的 我了解你 |
[20:03] | You’ve never backed down from a challenge your whole life. | 你长这么大从没有在挑战面前退缩过 |
[20:05] | Now, I could lie to you and tell you it’s gonna be easy. | 现在我可以骗你 告诉你一切会很轻松 |
[20:08] | Well, do that. I’m vulnerable. I’ll believe you. | 那样好啊 我现在很脆弱 我会相信你 |
[20:09] | It’s not. It’s gonna be hard. | 不会的 会很艰难 |
[20:11] | But you and I both know this is something you have to do. | 但你我都知道 这是你必须要做的事 |
[20:15] | ’cause if I don’t, I’ll regret it my whole life. | 因为如果我不去 我会后悔一辈子 |
[20:18] | I know, I know. | 是的 是的 |
[20:18] | Yeah, that’s part of it. | 是的 那是一部分原因 |
[20:19] | Let’s take a ride. Want to show you something. | 我带你去兜个风 有些东西要让你看看 |
[20:22] | You’re not gonna drive me into a bad neighborhood | 你不是要带我去贫民区 |
[20:24] | to show me how lucky I am, are you? | 让我看看自己有多幸运吧 |
[20:29] | Well, I would still have my money | 要不是她耍了米奇尔 |
[20:30] | if she hadn’t tricked Mitchell. | 我也不会失去我的钱 |
[20:32] | Oh, and it’s a shame you don’t, Cam. | 你的钱没了真是太糟了啊 小卡 |
[20:33] | ’cause then you could buy another one of those coats. | 不然你就可以再买一件那样的大衣了 |
[20:36] | Well, I didn’t get anything I wanted! | 我没得到任何我想要的东西 |
[20:37] | Jay didn’t even like the world’s most perfect grill. | 杰都不喜欢那台世界上最完美的烧烤架 |
[20:40] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[20:42] | The family needs a leader, | 这个家庭需要一个领导 |
[20:44] | and I can’t do it forever. | 而我没法永远做那个领导 |
[20:45] | You can handle it. | 你能胜任的 |
[20:47] | Do I have to? | 我一定要吗 |
[20:49] | Heavy hangs the head. | 欲戴王冠 必承其重 |
[20:53] | You know, college might not be such a big, scary place | 大学可能并不会那么可怕 |
[20:56] | if I drove up the first — | 要是我能开着… |
[20:57] | – Not gonna happen. – Okay. | -别做梦了 -好吧 |
[21:02] | Your brother’s in a bit of a spot money-wise, | 你弟弟现在财务上有点紧张 |
[21:04] | and I don’t want to embarrass him, | 我不想让他难堪 |
[21:06] | so how about if I say | 所以要不就说是我 |
[21:07] | I’m giving you both a gift? | 送你们两个每人一份礼物 |
[21:08] | That way, he doesn’t feel like a charity case. | 那样他就不会觉得自己是被同情的对象了 |
[21:11] | Well, if it’s to help Mitchell… | 如果是为了帮米奇尔的话 |
[21:12] | Thank you, honey. | 谢了 乖女儿 |
[21:15] | S-still s-so cold. | 还是好冷 |
[21:17] | M-maybe some coffee would warm us up. | 也许喝点咖啡会暖和些 |
[21:20] | You have a problem. | 你上瘾了吧 |
[21:21] | So, listen, how about if I say | 听着 要不就说是我 |
[21:22] | I’m giving you both a gift? | 送你们两个每人一份礼物 |
[21:23] | That way, your sister — | 那样你姐姐就… |
[21:24] | We’ll take it. | 我们收下了 |
[21:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:26] | Lily, we can get the hats. | 莉莉 我们可以去买帽子了 |
[21:28] | Yeah! | 好耶 |