时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Don’t ask. – Don’t tell. | -别问 -别说 |
[00:05] | It’s probably obvious, anyway. | 反正或许也挺明显的 |
[00:06] | I was up all night crying. | 我哭了一夜 |
[00:07] | Let’s see if she’s here. Gloria?! | 看看她在不在家 歌洛莉亚 |
[00:09] | Sarah Fink, my lab partner | 莎拉·芬克 我的实验室伙伴 |
[00:12] | who I hoped one day would be my love partner. | 我原希望有一天能成为我的爱情伴侣 |
[00:14] | I caught one of my so-called friends hitting on her, | 我发现某个我所谓的朋友在勾搭她 |
[00:17] | and now she’s like the fetal pig | 现在她就跟我们以前 |
[00:18] | we once so happily shared — | 一起做实验用的小猪一样 |
[00:19] | Cold, unresponsive, heartless. | 冰凉 冷漠 无心 |
[00:22] | You got two choices — | 你现在有两个选择 |
[00:24] | You can mope your way up those stairs and soak in a pity bath, | 你可以爬到楼上 沉浸在伤心浴缸中 |
[00:26] | or you can pick yourself up, march into that school, | 也可以提起精神 昂首挺胸去学校 |
[00:29] | and act like you don’t even know that girl. | 假装你根本不认识那姑娘 |
[00:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:34] | If mom asks, I borrowed her tub pillow. | 如果老妈问 就说我借了她的浴缸枕 |
[00:37] | Jay, don’t forget to drop Joe at Mitch and Cam’s later. | 杰 别忘了一会儿把乔载去米奇和小卡家 |
[00:40] | Yeah, what time are they expecting me to, uh — | 好 他们要我几点去… |
[00:43] | Oh, what the hell? | 什么情况 |
[00:44] | Oh, isn’t it cute? | 是不是很萌啊 |
[00:47] | Last night when I went to do my nails, | 昨晚我去做美甲的时候 |
[00:48] | the girls did it just for fun. | 那里的小姑娘给他做着玩的 |
[00:50] | – What’s fun about a lifetime of gender confusion? – Ay, please. | -造成一辈子的性别困惑有什么好玩的 -拜托 |
[00:53] | It’s the same as when you took him to the Dodgers game | 这不就跟你带他去看道奇队的比赛 |
[00:55] | and you brought him back with that Dodgers cap. | 回来还戴上了道奇队的帽子一样嘛 |
[00:57] | You think? Or is it different in every conceivable respect? | 你觉得呢 当然是大大不一样了 |
[01:00] | Ay, and don’t forget that Phil is gonna be meeting you | 别忘了菲尔还在米奇和小卡家 |
[01:02] | at Mitch and Cam’s | 等着帮你 |
[01:03] | to help you bring Lily’s princess castle here. | 把莉莉的公主城堡搬来这里呢 |
[01:06] | She’s outgrown it, but Joe loves that thing. | 莉莉已经不玩那个了 但乔喜欢得很呢 |
[01:09] | Ay, don’t make that face. | 别做那种表情 |
[01:10] | – You’re gonna bring it, right? – Sure, honey. | -你会搬回来的吧 -当然了 亲爱的 |
[01:11] | Okay. Hold him. | 好了 扶着他 |
[01:12] | I picked a fine time to run out of lavender bath beads. | 薰衣草浴盐用完了 可真会挑时候 |
[01:16] | I wanted two rough and tumble boys. | 我原本想要两个猛男儿子 |
[01:18] | I got a Manny… | 结果我有了曼尼[修手指甲] |
[01:20] | and a Pedi. | 和帕蒂姑娘[修脚趾甲] |
[01:34] | She’s my first girlfriend, really. | 她是我第一个女朋友 真的 |
[01:37] | This time tomorrow, she’ll be in our living room, | 明天这个时候 她就会在我们的客厅里 |
[01:39] | if we can fit her through the doorway. | 如果能顺利通过门廊的话 |
[01:40] | Okay, I feel like I have to ask. | 行了 我忍不住要问一问了 |
[01:42] | Dad’s about to buy a “Miss pac-man.” | 老爸想买个吃豆小姐游戏机 |
[01:44] | Ms. What was our struggle for? | 是女士 刚刚纠正你多久了 |
[01:47] | And not just any “Ms. Pac-man,” | 不是普通的吃豆女士游戏机 |
[01:48] | but an original 1982 fully reconditioned podium-style unit. | 而是1982年原装修复的矮款 |
[01:53] | With original coin return. | 带有原始的退币口 |
[01:55] | They’re even throwing in the stool. | 他们还送了凳子呢 |
[01:56] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[01:58] | Oh, you know, you’re right. It’s stupid. | 好吧 你是对的 是挺傻的 |
[02:00] | Just be taking up space we need | 那会占据实用东西的空间 |
[02:01] | for things we actually use, like the piano — oh, wait. | 比如那架钢琴 等等 是吗 |
[02:03] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[02:04] | Oh, I have a throbbing headache. | 我头疼得厉害 |
[02:06] | It’s making it hard to… | 搞得我很难去 |
[02:08] | Pretend that you’re sick? | 装病吗 |
[02:09] | Yeah, you just ate a bushel of cereal. | 是啊 你刚刚才吃了一大碗麦片 |
[02:11] | Check the structural integrity of the trophy case, bitches, | 检查一下奖牌盒有没有坏 小表砸们 |
[02:13] | ’cause mama’s bringing home some hardware! | 因为老娘又要带点家伙什回来了 |
[02:16] | Awards day at school — | 今天是学校颁奖日 |
[02:18] | The one day of the year Alex has some real swagger. | 一年中只有这天艾丽克斯会趾高气昂地走路 |
[02:21] | Ironically, the one thing she’s not good at. | 讽刺的是 她非常不擅长这个 |
[02:23] | When I say “Trophy,” You say “Trophy”! | 我说奖牌 你说奖牌 |
[02:25] | Trophy! | 奖牌 |
[02:26] | Trophy! | 奖牌 |
[02:27] | Can I get a wha-what? | 能给我点那什么吗 |
[02:29] | What? | 什么 |
[02:35] | I always worried that Alex winning all those awards | 我一直担心艾丽克斯拿了那么多奖 |
[02:37] | would bother Luke, and looks like it finally did. | 会刺激到卢克 结果好像真的刺激到了 |
[02:40] | Can’t be easy growing up in the shadow of a superstar sister. | 在一个超级明星姐姐的阴影下长大 实属不易 |
[02:44] | Look at Mitchell. | 看看米奇尔就知道了 |
[02:48] | Okay, do you have any queens? | 你有皇后吗 |
[02:50] | Yeah, two big ones. | 有啊 两个呢 |
[02:51] | Okay, you know what? It was funny the first time. | 好了 你知道吗 第一次这么说是很搞笑 |
[02:53] | Now it’s just getting mean. | 现在就显得很刻薄了 |
[02:55] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[02:56] | Mr. Polasky, our upstairs neighbor, died last week. | 波拉斯基先生 我们楼上的邻居 上周去世了 |
[02:59] | He was 93, and he’d been sick for a while. | 他93岁了 而且生病有段日子了 |
[03:01] | Yeah, and we — we tried cheering him up | 所以 我们…我们想让他开心点 |
[03:03] | with a “Get well” sign in the front yard. | 就在前庭挂了个”好起来”的标语 |
[03:05] | Okay, how’s that look? | 好了 看起来怎么样 |
[03:07] | Looks great. | 很不错 |
[03:08] | Honestly. | 说真的 |
[03:09] | Oh. No! No. | 不 不 |
[03:11] | “Get well son”? | “好起来 孩子” |
[03:12] | Okay, well, you know what? | 好了 算了 |
[03:13] | “Soon” seemed a little bossy anyway. | 反正”快点”显得有点专横 |
[03:16] | Mitchell and I have always discussed | 米奇和我一直在商量 |
[03:17] | trying to buy the place | 如果斯坦有什么不测 |
[03:18] | in the event something happened to Stan. | 我们就把他的房子买下来 |
[03:20] | We — we could use the extra space for a guest room | 我们可以用多出来的空间改造成客房 |
[03:22] | or an office or maybe even… | 或者办公室 甚至是 |
[03:23] | a nursery. | 育婴室 |
[03:25] | I think I may want another child. | 我想再养个孩子 |
[03:28] | But I don’t want to bring it up to Mitchell | 但我不想告诉米奇尔 |
[03:29] | and put pressure on him | 给他造成压力 |
[03:29] | because he’s been so adamant about not wanting one. | 因为他一直很坚定地表示不想再养了 |
[03:32] | The last thing he’s thinking about is a… | 他最不想要的就是… |
[03:34] | Nursery. | 育婴室 |
[03:35] | Lately, I’ve been having stirrings, | 最近我情绪有点不稳定 |
[03:37] | but because it was such an emotional roller coaster in the past, | 但因为过去就像是一辆可怕的情绪过山车 |
[03:40] | I don’t want to bring it up | 我不想再经历一遍 |
[03:41] | unless I have some sort of indication… | 除非我得到了某种启示… |
[03:43] | That we’re both on the same page. | 我们意见一致 |
[03:45] | That’s why, when Gloria asked if we’d watch Joe, | 所以当歌洛莉亚问我们能否照看乔时 |
[03:48] | I said “Sure.” | 我说 当然啦 |
[03:50] | It’d be a chance to remind Mitchell | 那或许可以提醒米奇尔 |
[03:51] | how nice it is to…have a baby. | 拥有宝宝的感觉有多好 |
[03:58] | Claire Dunphy. | 克莱尔·邓菲 |
[04:00] | What can I do you for? | 有什么能帮你做的 |
[04:01] | Oh, it’s not so much what you can do me for. | 你可帮我”做”不了什么 |
[04:03] | Sounded a — a tiny bit prostitute-y. | 听起来有点淫荡 |
[04:05] | I’m sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[04:06] | Actually, I do have a tiny favor to ask. | 实际上 我的确要请你帮个小忙 |
[04:08] | You know, I love your family. | 我爱你的家人 |
[04:09] | – I mean, Haley, our homecoming queen. – Yeah. | -海莉是我们的返校节女王 -好吧 |
[04:11] | And now Alex winning just about every academic award. | 现在艾丽克斯赢得了每个学术奖项 |
[04:14] | – I know. – It’s been an honor to teach the dunphy children. | -我懂的 -教邓菲家的孩子是我的荣幸 |
[04:17] | Well, today I’m here to talk about Luke. | 我是来谈谈卢克的事的 |
[04:21] | Is that the science rabbit? | 是做实验用的小兔子吗 |
[04:22] | That’s my son. | 是我儿子 |
[04:23] | Yes. Of course. | 当然啦 |
[04:25] | That’s sort of the point. | 我想说的就是跟这个有关的 |
[04:26] | I think he’s feeling a little bit overlooked. | 我觉得他感觉有点被忽视了 |
[04:28] | I was wondering if you could just, | 我想知道你能不能 |
[04:29] | you know, toss him one of those awards today. | 今天颁给他一个奖项 |
[04:32] | Just… | 就… |
[04:33] | Well, I’m afraid all of the award winners | 恐怕所有的获奖者 |
[04:35] | have already been decided. | 都已经决定了 |
[04:38] | Oh, but, hey, if it makes him feel better, | 不过 如果这能让他感觉更好的话 |
[04:40] | he was in the running for the integrity award. | 他之前在竞争品格正直奖 |
[04:42] | He just got edged out by — | 他只是被对手打败了 |
[04:44] | Scott Wheeler? | 斯科特·威勒吗 |
[04:45] | Oh, that little weasel’s a narc. | 那小子简直是个缉毒特警 |
[04:46] | Halloween carnival, 2008 — | 2008年万圣节嘉年华 |
[04:48] | “Mrs. Dunphy’s grape juice smells like medicine.” | “邓菲太太的葡萄汁闻起来有药味” |
[04:51] | It was a long morning. | 那个上午好漫长 |
[04:53] | It would mean so much to him. | 这对他来说会意义重大的 |
[04:56] | Well, Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[04:58] | That wouldn’t be fair. | 那不公平 |
[04:59] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我不知道 对不起 |
[05:01] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[05:03] | I-I-I really am — so embarrassing. | 我真的好令人感到难堪 |
[05:05] | Maybe there’s some sort of, um — | 也许我能 |
[05:07] | I don’t know, like, a — a — a donation or something | 我说不好 捐一笔钱 |
[05:09] | I could give to the auto shop to, um…grease the wheels. | 给汽车店 来给车轮上上油 促成事儿 |
[05:13] | We’re good on grease. | 我们不缺油 |
[05:14] | But you can never have too much brake fluid, so — | 但是有多少制动液都不嫌多[打住] |
[05:16] | Or perhaps the soccer team could use some new cleats, | 也许足球队需要一些防滑钉 |
[05:20] | – help them get their… – Kick back? | -帮他们 -反击吗[回扣] |
[05:22] | Okay, Mrs. Dunphy, I’m really doing everything I can | 好了 邓菲太太 我真的在尽量 |
[05:25] | to ignore the fact that you’re trying to bribe me | 无视你想贿赂我 从而让你儿子获得 |
[05:27] | for the Marlon Boniface integrity award. | 马龙·邦尼菲斯品格正直奖这一事实 |
[05:30] | I’m so glad you can remember that name, | 很高兴你能记得那个名字 |
[05:31] | but you can’t remember Luke. | 但你连卢克都记不住 |
[05:34] | My first day off in a month, | 我这个月第一次放假 |
[05:35] | I’m headed out the door to go shopping with Gloria, | 我要出去跟歌洛莉亚逛街 |
[05:37] | and my stupid boss needs me to pick up some stupid orchid. | 结果我的蠢老板需要我去拿兰花 |
[05:40] | Like my time’s not valuable? | 好像我的时间就不值钱一样 |
[05:42] | Gloria was gonna help me pick out a toe ring. | 歌洛莉亚要帮我选足环呢 |
[05:45] | Oh, I don’t care if you are here illegally, | 我不管你是不是非法的[偷渡民] |
[05:48] | you’re gorgeous. | 你太美了 |
[05:49] | Listen, mister, for your information, I am — | 听着先生 告诉你一下 我… |
[05:51] | Flower. He’s talking…flower. | 花 他说的是花 |
[05:53] | Gavin, I would like to introduce you — | 加文 我想给你介绍… |
[05:55] | Where are the photos from the Milan Show I asked for? | 我要的米兰秀的照片呢 |
[05:57] | I-I don’t remember you asking for them. | 我不记得你要过啊 |
[05:59] | Oh. I guess one of us is mistaken, but who? | 我想我俩之间有人搞错了 但是是谁呢 |
[06:02] | The fashion icon profiled by Vanity Fair | 因为引领了袜子新长度 |
[06:04] | for pioneering a new sock length, | 而登上《名利场》的时尚偶像 |
[06:05] | or the part-time employee who shares a stapler? | 还是共用订书机的兼职员工 |
[06:09] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:11] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. Here they are. | 对不起 对不起 给你 |
[06:13] | Oh, look what’s new for fall. | 瞧瞧秋季的新品 |
[06:15] | Thumbprints. | 拇指纹 |
[06:16] | Do you know the Thai, German, Argentine, Mexican | 你知道泰国 德国 阿根廷 墨西哥的 |
[06:18] | – gourmet food truck back to basics? – Yes. | -美食车”返璞归真”吗 -知道 |
[06:21] | I need you to make me a standing reservation there. | 我需要你帮我站位预定 |
[06:23] | How do I make a standing reservation? | 我要怎么站位预定啊 |
[06:24] | Parking’s a bitch. | 那里很难停车 |
[06:24] | I need you to go there, find a spot, | 我需要你过去 找个地方 |
[06:26] | and stand in it until I arrive. | 站在那里直到我过去 |
[06:29] | I wanted to kill him. | 我想杀了他 |
[06:32] | But I bite my tongue, because in this family, | 但我保持沉默了 因为这家人 |
[06:34] | they think that I am a Colombian hothead, | 觉得我是哥伦比亚的急性子[热头] |
[06:36] | which is crazy because a colombian hot head is | 这很疯狂 因为哥伦比亚的急性子 |
[06:38] | when you set somebody’s head on fire. | 会烧了别人的头 |
[06:40] | It smells terrible, but it sends a message. | 气味很臭 但能让别人记住教训 |
[06:49] | Go somewhere else. | 去别的地方停车 |
[06:50] | It’s me — Gloria. | 是我 歌洛莉亚 |
[06:51] | What are you doing? I told you to go shopping without me. | 你干什么呢 我跟你说了自己去逛街 |
[06:54] | I couldn’t enjoy it knowing you’re standing there | 我知道你站在这里像是橙色交通锥一样 |
[06:56] | like a little orange cone. | 就没法享受逛街了 |
[06:57] | It’s my job. It’s fine. | 这是我的工作 没事的 |
[06:59] | No, it’s not fine. He’s a terrible man. | 不 这是不对的 他是个糟糕的人 |
[07:02] | But I did a little something to make you feel better. | 但我做了点事 让你感觉好些 |
[07:06] | Oh, my god, what have you done? | 天啊 你做了什么 |
[07:08] | He messes with something I love — | 他敢整我爱的人 |
[07:09] | I mess with something he loves. | 我就去破坏他喜欢的东西 |
[07:11] | The second it goes missing, | 这东西一丢 |
[07:12] | he’s going to check security cameras, | 他就会去查监控 |
[07:14] | and I’m going to get fired. | 然后我就会被炒鱿鱼 |
[07:15] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[07:16] | He’s the worst person I have ever met, | 他是我见过最差劲的人 |
[07:18] | and there was a man in my village | 我当年住的村子里可有个人 |
[07:19] | named Flavio the Baby Puncher. | 叫”揍孩暴徒弗拉维奥” |
[07:23] | Hey, cone. Move. | 喂 占车位的 动一动 |
[07:26] | Okay. Um, just — just leaving. | 好吧 我就走 |
[07:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:34] | Faster. | 快一点 |
[07:36] | I’d already been caught trying to bribe the principal, | 我试图贿赂校长已经被发现了 |
[07:38] | but believe it or not, | 可不管你信不信 |
[07:39] | I was still trying to think of a way | 我还在想办法 |
[07:41] | to get Luke that award. | 帮卢克拿到那个奖 |
[07:44] | Then I saw Scott Wheeler. | 然后我看到了斯科特·威勒 |
[07:46] | Yeah, he was a narc and a goody two-shoes, | 没错 他是个小缉毒警 也是个老好人 |
[07:48] | but he was also just a child. | 但他毕竟还是个孩子 |
[07:50] | And I knew the right thing to do. | 然后我就知道该做什么了 |
[07:52] | Sometimes all it takes is a little nudge. | 有时候你只需要轻轻”推”一下 |
[08:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:09] | – He is so adorable. – I know, isn’t he? | -他太可爱了 -就是啊 |
[08:12] | Remember when Lily was like this? | 还记得莉莉像他这么大的时候吗 |
[08:14] | What do you say when I’m not here? | 背着我说什么呢 |
[08:17] | Joe, let’s show Mitchell | 乔 给米奇尔看看 |
[08:19] | how you can catch and throw the ball. | 你怎么接球扔球的 |
[08:21] | Let’s see. | 来看看 |
[08:23] | Is this so that I’ll learn? | 这是在教我吗 |
[08:24] | Oh, yes — well, no, but, I mean, | 对啊 不 不是 不过 |
[08:26] | if you pick up on it, that’d be great. | 要是你能学会就太好了 |
[08:27] | Well, no, actually, here — | 好吧 这样 |
[08:28] | Joe, let’s show Cam how we can dance, huh? | 乔 我们来给小卡展示一下怎么跳舞 |
[08:30] | I love a dance party. | 我喜欢舞会 |
[08:31] | Oh, there we are. I like this beat. | 就是这样 我喜欢这个节奏 |
[08:33] | – Should I join you? – Yes, of course. | -我要一起吗 -当然 |
[08:34] | Okay, if you insist. | 盛情难却啊 |
[08:37] | Oh, how fun is this? | 多好玩啊 |
[08:39] | So fun. | 太好玩了 |
[08:40] | – You look so happy. – You look so happy. | -你看起来很开心 -你看起来也很开心 |
[08:42] | No, seriously, I wish you could see | 不 说真的 我真希望你能看到 |
[08:44] | the happy look on your face. | 自己这么开心的样子 |
[08:45] | Well, if it’s half as happy as the look on your face… | 如果那有你一半开心的话 |
[08:50] | Mitchell, are we almost discussing | 米奇尔 你心里想的 |
[08:52] | what I think we’re almost discussing? | 是不是跟我想的是一样的 |
[08:54] | – I want to have another baby. – I do, too. | -我想再要一个孩子 -我也是 |
[08:56] | I just was afraid to say anything. | 我只是不敢说出口 |
[08:57] | I was, too. | 我也是 |
[08:58] | I — but the timing seems right, right? | 可现在似乎是个好机会 |
[09:00] | I mean, we both seem to be on the same page. | 我们的想法都差不多 |
[09:02] | I-I just really miss having a baby around. | 我好怀念家里有个小宝宝的日子 |
[09:05] | The writing’s on the wall. | 小孩子在墙上的涂鸦 |
[09:06] | But mostly on the curtains. | 可主要是在窗帘上 |
[09:08] | Oh, boy, okay. | 天啊 好吧 |
[09:09] | Oh. All right. That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[09:19] | There’s water underneath the seat there if you want it. | 要喝水的话椅子下面有 |
[09:26] | Those guys at the loading dock | 上货区的那些人 |
[09:27] | really gave me the business | 看到我拖的是公主城堡 |
[09:28] | when they found out I was hauling a princess castle. | 一直在笑话我 |
[09:36] | Something was bugging him. He needed to talk. | 他在为什么事烦恼 我要跟他谈一下 |
[09:39] | It’s like I don’t want to be happy. | 我真是自讨苦吃啊 |
[09:42] | Well, you’ve obviously got something on your mind. | 很明显你有心事 |
[09:45] | Claire and I had a thing. | 克莱尔和我闹了点不愉快 |
[09:46] | Oh, you’re just gonna make fun of me. | 你知道了肯定要笑话我的 |
[09:48] | No, I promise I won’t make fun of you. | 不会的 我保证不笑话你 |
[09:52] | I’ve always wanted a “Ms. Pac-man” machine, | 我一直想要一台吃豆女士游戏机 |
[09:54] | but Claire said no. | 可是克莱尔说不行 |
[09:55] | Actually, she didn’t say anything. | 其实她什么都没说 |
[09:57] | She just made a disapproving noise, and I rolled over. | 她只是发出不同意的声音 我就放弃了 |
[09:59] | Pretty wimpy, huh? | 我很懦弱吧 |
[10:00] | No. I’ve been there. | 不 我也经历过 |
[10:02] | – Really? – You have to sometimes. | -真的吗 -有些时候没办法 |
[10:03] | That’s the way marriages work. | 婚姻就是这样 |
[10:05] | All this happy wife, happy life sort of stuff. | 老婆高兴你才能有好日子什么的 |
[10:09] | Tell you what would make me happy. | 我告诉你什么会让我高兴 |
[10:11] | This bad boy right here. | 就是这个小家伙 |
[10:12] | It’s still in my shopping cart | 还在我的购物车里呢 |
[10:13] | Cause I just can’t say goodbye. | 因为我没法放弃 |
[10:15] | Who doesn’t want a happy life? | 谁不想要幸福生活 |
[10:16] | But soon you’re saying, “Yes, dear,” | 不过很快你就会想都不想地说 |
[10:17] | and, “whatever you need, dear,” | “是 亲爱的 |
[10:18] | without even thinking about it. | 你说什么就是什么 亲爱的” |
[10:20] | Anti-glare plexi, reinforced podium. | 防反光有机玻璃 舞台效果增强 |
[10:22] | Stand up every once in a while, you lose all your power. | 偶尔就站起来跟你对着干 你一点办法都没有 |
[10:25] | It’s even got a wrist pad for your knob hand. | 甚至还有专门放手的手腕垫 |
[10:26] | Before you know it, | 没等你反应过来 |
[10:27] | you’re picking up a pink princess castle | 就已经载着一座粉色的公主城堡 |
[10:29] | for your pedicured 2-year-old, | 给做了美甲的两岁小孩送去 |
[10:31] | saying goodbye to your last chance | 完全丧失了最后一个 |
[10:33] | to have one red-blooded man in the family. | 培养铁血真汉子的机会 |
[10:35] | And you’re getting that damn game, Phil! | 把游戏买下来吧 菲尔 |
[10:37] | What in the name of “Pac-man” creator toru iwatani | 看在吃豆人之父岩谷彻的份上 |
[10:41] | – have you done?! – You deserve it. | -你都做了什么 -你值得这个 |
[10:42] | You work hard. You provide for your family. | 你努力工作 养家糊口 |
[10:44] | No regrets. | 不能有遗憾 |
[10:46] | You know what? I don’t regret it. | 你知道吗 我一点都不后悔 |
[10:47] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然不 |
[10:49] | I’m the owner of a “Ms. Pac-man”! | 我是吃豆女士的主人 |
[10:53] | This is exhilarating! | 真是太爽了 |
[10:55] | Thanks, Jay. | 谢谢你 杰 |
[10:57] | You know, every now and then, | 话说 时不时的 |
[10:58] | – I wonder how you really feel about me. – Bup bup! | -我会想知道你对我的真正看法 -就此打住 |
[11:00] | I’m sure you’d do the same for me. | 我知道你也会为我这么做的 |
[11:03] | – Gotcha. – Good. | -懂了 -那就好 |
[11:05] | – Message received. – Good. | -明白你的意思了 -很好 |
[11:12] | What the hell did you do?! | 你都干了什么 |
[11:13] | I thought you sent me a message! | 你不是给我了点暗示吗 |
[11:15] | Have you lost your mind?! | 你疯了吗 |
[11:16] | Thank God it’s still in one piece. | 谢天谢地 城堡还是好的 |
[11:18] | We can probably– | 也许我们可以 |
[11:30] | Okay, dummy. | 好了 傻蛋 |
[11:31] | We get this thing in the backyard, | 我们把这东西挪到后院 |
[11:32] | we nail it together, | 自己拼起来 |
[11:33] | and Gloria will never find out. | 歌洛莉亚永远也不会发现 |
[11:35] | Don’t do this, Jay. | 别这么做 杰 |
[11:36] | As your best friend, I implore you. | 作为你最好的朋友 我恳求你 |
[11:38] | If we rebuild this castle, | 如果我们重建城堡的话 |
[11:39] | we tear down everything we built today. | 我们就摧毁了今天所建造的一切 |
[11:41] | What? And what?! | 你在说什么 |
[11:42] | We stood up for ourselves. | 我们今天站起来了反抗 |
[11:44] | There’s no turning back. | 已经没有回头路了 |
[11:45] | We’re going to tell Claire and Gloria what we did. | 我们要向克莱尔和歌洛莉亚坦白我们的所为 |
[11:49] | I’m scared, Phil, okay? | 我怕了 菲尔 可以吗 |
[11:50] | They count on that fear. They feed off it. | 她们要的就是这种害怕 那只会让她们更嚣张 |
[11:53] | No more. | 不能再这样了 |
[11:56] | Someone’s looking sexy and sweaty. | 某人看上去大汗淋漓 甚是性感啊 |
[11:59] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:00] | And this sexy, sweaty someone | 那个性感猛男 |
[12:01] | is now the proud owner of a vintage “Ms. Pac-man” game. | 现在成了吃豆女士的主人 |
[12:03] | Oh, it came? | 游戏机送到了吗 |
[12:05] | They promised they weren’t gonna deliver it until tomorrow. | 那些人说好明天才送的 |
[12:07] | I wanted to be there to see your face. | 我还想看看你惊喜的表情呢 |
[12:09] | It was killing me this morning | 今早你说你想自己买一个的时候 |
[12:10] | when you said you wanted to get your own. | 我差点就忍不住告诉你了 |
[12:12] | Do ya love it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[12:14] | Love, I love you. | 喜欢 我爱你 |
[12:16] | Jay? | 杰 |
[12:17] | What took you so long? | 你怎么花了这么久 |
[12:18] | Joe’s gonna be here in 30 minutes. | 乔30分钟后就要回来了 |
[12:21] | What happened to the castle? | 城堡怎么了 |
[12:23] | Little snafu. | 出了点小差错 |
[12:24] | About this princess castle– | 说到这个公主城堡 |
[12:26] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[12:26] | Black paint and a skull flag | 黑油漆还有海盗旗 |
[12:28] | so that we can turn this princess thing | 这样我们就能把公主城堡 |
[12:30] | into a pirate castle. | 弄成海盗城堡了 |
[12:31] | Pirate castle? | 海盗城堡吗 |
[12:32] | Yes. He’s a boy. | 对啊 他毕竟是个男孩子 |
[12:33] | We have talked about this. | 我们不是谈过了吗 |
[12:35] | Why do men never listen? | 男人为什么总听不进去呢 |
[12:37] | It’s always, “Sure, honey. Sure, honey.” | 就知道嘴上说着 “没问题亲爱的” |
[12:39] | I don’t know. Marriage is hard. | 谁知道呢 婚姻总是这么不易 |
[12:41] | Okay, we can solve both our problems. | 好了 现在问题都可以解决 |
[12:43] | We put this princess castle together in the next 30 minutes. | 把这个公主城堡在30分钟内拼好 |
[12:45] | – Let’s go! – How does that solve my problem? | -走吧 -这怎么能解决我的问题 |
[12:47] | Just go! | 快行动 |
[12:51] | Oh, my gosh, what happened? | 天啊 发生了什么 |
[12:52] | Joe took Lily’s car for a little spin. | 乔把莉莉的车开出来玩了一下 |
[12:54] | Had a little fern-der bender, but it’s okay. It’s fine. | 发生了一点小事故 不过没事 |
[12:56] | Well, the curtains he drew on | 他刚刚画过的窗帘 |
[12:57] | are gonna need to be professionally cleaned, | 要送去专业清洁店才行 |
[12:59] | But they were overdue. | 不过窗帘早就该送去洗了 |
[13:00] | Yeah. It’s fun having this energy back in the house. | 是啊 重回这种干劲十足的状态真好 |
[13:03] | It is. Where is that little pudding-filled rocket, anyway? | 是啊 那个刚刚吃饱了布丁的小家伙呢 |
[13:07] | Oh, there he is. There he goes. | 他在这里 |
[13:08] | – You see him? – Okay, yeah, he’s going into the bathroom. | -你看见他了 -他要去卫生间了 |
[13:10] | – Okay. Oh. It’s locked. – Locked? | -他把门锁上了 -锁上了 |
[13:11] | I’m gonna go around to the other door. Yeah. | 我们去开另外一扇门 |
[13:12] | – Joe! – Joe! | -乔 -乔 |
[13:16] | Okay, well, that’s gonna clog. | 马桶肯定堵上了 |
[13:17] | All right, I’ll get the plunger. | 好吧 我来拿马桶塞 |
[13:18] | Okay, now, sweetie, listen. | 亲爱的 听好了 |
[13:19] | We can’t use that much toilet paper | 我们不能用这么多厕纸 |
[13:21] | because it’s wasteful. | 因为这样很浪费 |
[13:22] | Oh, my gosh. My keys. | 不好 我的钥匙 |
[13:25] | No, no! No! No, no, no! | 不 不 不 不要 |
[13:27] | Oh, good, it didn’t clog. | 真好 没堵住啊 |
[13:28] | Okay. Oh, geez. | 天呐 |
[13:32] | Lily, did you spill purple paint on the floor? | 莉莉 是你把紫色颜料洒在地上的吗 |
[13:35] | Yeah, I’m the problem today. | 是啊 今天的麻烦精是我呢 |
[13:36] | Oh, geez. | 天呐 |
[13:38] | Oh, God! The vanderkolff! | 天啊 范德考夫沙发被毁了 |
[13:40] | What? | 什么 |
[13:41] | Oh, God, the vanderkoff! | 天呐 沙发 |
[13:42] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没关系 |
[13:43] | We’ll, we’ll just get it professionally cleaned. | 把它送去专业清洁店就好了 |
[13:45] | Yeah, w-we’ll just throw it in with the curtains. | 是啊 跟窗帘一起送去 |
[13:47] | Ball! | 球球 |
[13:49] | Oh, no, that’s not a ball. | 不 那不是球球 |
[13:50] | No. No, no, no. That’s a criminally expensive Santangelo bowl. | 不不不 那是个贵到吓死人的圣安杰洛牌玻璃碗 |
[13:53] | Okay, I’m gonna sneak around behind him | 听着 我悄悄地绕到后面去 |
[13:54] | snd you’re just gonna keep him talking. | 你继续说话分散他的注意力 |
[13:55] | Joe, you don’t want to do this. | 乔 你不想这么做的 |
[13:58] | You know, as of right now, you haven’t done anything wrong. | 现在你还没有犯下大错 |
[13:59] | You just hand that over to me, | 把碗给我 |
[14:01] | and it’s like nothing ever happened, see? | 大家相安无事 好吗 |
[14:03] | Okay, he’s not baby face nelson. He’s an actual baby. | 他又不是长着婴儿脸的罪犯 他就是个小孩而已 |
[14:06] | Okay, you know what? You want to help out? | 你想来帮忙吗 |
[14:07] | Slide something underneath it like a throw pillow. | 扔点东西过来垫着 比如靠枕 |
[14:08] | Throw! | 扔球球 |
[14:14] | You forget what a handful kids are when they’re little, huh? | 我们都忘了小孩子有多麻烦 对吧 |
[14:16] | Yeah, I didn’t realize how easy we have it | 是啊 我之前都没意识到 现在莉莉这么大了 |
[14:18] | – Now that Lily’s so independent. – Yeah. | -我们过得有多舒坦 -是啊 |
[14:20] | Plus, we’re not as young as we were when she was like this. | 再说 我们也不像莉莉当年这么大时那样年轻了 |
[14:22] | Mitchell, are — are we almost discussing | 米奇 我们是不是在讨论 |
[14:24] | What I think we’re almost discussing? | 我脑海中想的那件事 |
[14:25] | Maybe we shouldn’t rush into having another kid? | 也许我们不该急着领养孩子 |
[14:27] | It’s a big decision, and I love the way our lives are now. | 这是大事 而且我喜欢现在的生活状态 |
[14:30] | Oh, god, me, too! | 天呐 我也是 |
[14:33] | Th-th-this doesn’t make us selfish people, does it? | 这不代表我们是自私的人吧 |
[14:35] | Of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[14:37] | Baby Joe’s stuck in the well. | 小乔卡在井里了[“好”字] |
[14:41] | – Leave him. – He‘s fine. | -管他的呢 -能有啥事 |
[14:46] | No, no, no. A little bit more to the left. | 不对 往左边放点 |
[14:47] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[14:48] | I can’t believe I have to beg you to go shopping. | 不敢相信我得求你去购物 |
[14:50] | Well, I have to make sure | 我得确保 |
[14:51] | that you’re putting that thing in the right place | 你把这东西放对地方 |
[14:52] | since this stupid, horrible job is so important to you. | 因为你觉得这份蠢工作对你很重要 |
[14:56] | Ay, Haley, I have to say, | 海莉啊 我得说 |
[14:57] | today I lost a little bit of respect for you. | 今天让我有点瞧不起你 |
[15:00] | Goodbye, Gloria. | 不送 歌洛莉亚 |
[15:01] | You need to learn how to stand up for yourself. | 你得学会站起来维护自己 |
[15:03] | Do you know how easy that is for you to say? | 你知道你说出这话有多容易吧 |
[15:06] | No, no. Nothing in English is easy for me to say. | 才怪 说英语对我来说很难的 |
[15:09] | Unlike you, I don’t have a rich husband. | 跟你不同 我没有有钱的老公 |
[15:11] | What I do have is a reputation for being a screw-up | 大家都觉得我什么事都会搞砸 |
[15:13] | who never follows through on anything. | 什么事都坚持不下去 |
[15:16] | which is why, in case you haven’t noticed, | 这就是为什么 如果你没留意到的话 |
[15:18] | I’m in my third year of a two-year college program | 两年的大学我已经读了第三年了 |
[15:20] | and still living in my parents’ basement. | 而且还住在父母的地下室里 |
[15:22] | Look, I know that this job sucks, | 听着 我知道这份工作很挫 |
[15:24] | but it might actually lead to something. | 但也许能让我有所成就 |
[15:27] | Do you know who had this job five years ago? | 你知道5年前谁在干这份工作吗 |
[15:29] | Gavin, and he worked for an even bigger jackass than he is. | 加文 而且他老板比他还混蛋 |
[15:32] | Hey! That was a quick lunch. | 你好啊 午餐吃得可真快啊 |
[15:34] | Yeah, the line was too short. | 是啊 队排得太短了 |
[15:35] | It’s over. I can’t be seen there. | 他家没戏了 我不能被看见去那里进餐 |
[15:37] | I wouldn’t want people to think I was a jackass. | 我可不想让人觉得我是混蛋 |
[15:41] | Uh, look, when — when I said that, | 听着 我刚刚那么说 |
[15:43] | I really didn’t — | 真的不是… |
[15:44] | Okay, first of all, you were just leaving. | 首先 你刚刚都打算离开了 |
[15:45] | Second of all, maybe permanently. | 第二 永远别回来了 |
[15:51] | Faster. | 滚快点 |
[15:52] | You know what, Gavin? | 你知道吗 加文 |
[15:53] | – I have had enough of — – No. | -我受够了 -别 |
[15:54] | What? Why not? | 搞什么 为什么不行 |
[15:55] | It’s time I stood up to this guy. | 是时候站起来跟他翻脸了 |
[15:56] | I’m probably gonna get fired, | 我可能会被抄 |
[15:57] | so I might as well get in a couple shots before I lose my dental. | 不如趁还有牙医保险 痛痛快快翻脸 |
[16:00] | No, you were right before. | 不 你刚刚说得没错 |
[16:01] | It’s very easy to be like me, | 像我这样很容易 |
[16:03] | to scream first and think later. | 不用脑子去想 先吼完再说 |
[16:05] | But that’s not how the world works. | 但世界不是这个样子的 |
[16:06] | Let me go talk to him. | 我去跟他谈谈 |
[16:07] | – No. – Yes. | -不要 -要 |
[16:08] | I caused all this. | 这一切都是我造成的 |
[16:10] | Anyways, it’s good for me every once in a while | 不管怎样 时不时 |
[16:12] | to swallow my pride. | 委屈一下自己挺好的 |
[16:18] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[16:20] | I just want you to listen to my voice | 就想让你听听老娘的声音 |
[16:22] | and look into my eyes and ask yourself, | 看着老娘的眼睛 仔细想想 |
[16:25] | “Did this woman made it all the way here from colombia | 这个尤物一路从哥伦比亚闯到美国 |
[16:27] | without knowing some very bad men | 难道不认识一些狠角儿吗 |
[16:30] | who would love to do her a favor?” | 他们会不会帮她的忙呢 |
[16:36] | Okay. I don’t know what’s gonna happen next, | 我不知道接下来会发生什么 |
[16:39] | but it feels so good to apologize. | 但道歉的感觉真好 |
[16:43] | Oh, my god, I still have my job. | 天呐 我保住工作了 |
[16:44] | Oh, that’s great! Let’s go celebrate. | 真棒 我们去庆祝吧 |
[16:47] | Oh, you know what? I can’t. | 可惜 我去不了 |
[16:49] | I have to go spread seeds on his front lawn | 我得去他家前院的草坪上撒种子 |
[16:50] | so he can run through birds when he gets home. | 那样他回家时 可以享受从鸟群经过的感觉 |
[16:53] | I have one more thing that I need to apologize for. | 我还得再去道个歉 |
[16:58] | Call me the periodic table, ’cause I got all the “Metals.” | 叫我元素周期表 因为我全身都是”金属”[奖牌] |
[17:02] | That’s nice, honey. | 不错啊 宝贝 |
[17:03] | Luke, how was your day? | 卢克 你今天过得怎么样 |
[17:04] | Well, Luke won the Boniface integrity award, | 卢克拿到了邦尼菲斯品格正直奖 |
[17:07] | whereas I got all — | 我可是拿到了 |
[17:08] | Are you kidding me? | 没搞错吧 |
[17:10] | That is fantastic! | 那真是太棒了 |
[17:11] | I’m so proud of — | 我为你骄傲… |
[17:12] | The bonerface! | 怂人 |
[17:13] | You win that award, everyone calls you “Bonerface.” | 得这个奖的人 大家都叫他怂人 |
[17:16] | It’s the super nerd award. | 这是书呆子奖里的巅峰 |
[17:17] | My underwear got pulled over my head by a girl. | 一个女同学把我的内裤拉到头上 |
[17:20] | It always goes to Scott Wheeler, | 一直都是斯科特·威勒得这奖的 |
[17:21] | But someone pushed his car into a handicapped spot | 但有人把他的车停到残疾人专用位上了 |
[17:24] | So I’d get the award. | 然后我就拿到了这奖 |
[17:25] | And I think I know exactly who did it. | 我知道这事是谁干的 |
[17:27] | – Well — – Manny! | -这个嘛 -就是曼尼 |
[17:29] | You framed Scott Wheeler so I’d win the bonerface. | 你陷害斯科特·威勒 所以我变成了怂人 |
[17:32] | It adds up. | 这得通哦 |
[17:32] | First, lower your voice. We’re not stevedores. | 首先声音小点 你又不是装卸工 |
[17:35] | Second, you’re wrong. | 第二你错了 |
[17:36] | Third, it serves you right, anyway, | 第三 反正你活该 |
[17:37] | after you hit on Sarah Fink. | 谁让你勾搭莎拉·芬克的 |
[17:39] | Oh, for god’s sake. | 得了吧 |
[17:40] | There are plenty of other girls out there. | 天涯何处无妹子 |
[17:41] | Get over it. | 忘了她吧 |
[17:43] | That cinnamon stick is from SriLlanka! | 那是斯里兰卡的肉桂棒 |
[17:46] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[17:47] | You smell like a candle. | 你身上一股香薰蜡烛味儿 |
[17:48] | It’s lavender bath beads, you son of a bitch! | 这是薰衣草味沐浴珠的味道 你这混蛋 |
[17:51] | And the award for the saddest brawl goes to | 那么荣获”最无谓撕逼”奖的是… |
[17:54] | Okay, stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! | 够了 住手 给我住手 |
[17:55] | I did it! I did it! I got you the Bonerface! | 是我做的 是我让你成了怂人 |
[17:58] | Ugh the Bonifa– what’s it called? | 那个邦尼什么奖 叫什么来着 |
[18:00] | Just get out of here. | 都走开吧 |
[18:02] | – You? – Yes. | -你干的 -是我 |
[18:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:04] | Because I didn’t know it was a nerd award. | 因为我不知道这是个给书呆子的奖 |
[18:06] | I just knew it was an award, and I wanted you to have one. | 我知道它是个奖 我想让你得一次 |
[18:09] | And you were second in line to get it, anyway, | 然后你刚好排第二 好吧 |
[18:11] | so I just, you know… | 所以我就 你懂的 |
[18:12] | Rigged it because you think I’m a loser | 暗中耍手段 因为你觉得我是个废柴 |
[18:15] | who could never win his own award? | 靠自己的力量永远都赢不了一个奖 |
[18:16] | No. No. | 不 不是的 |
[18:17] | I-I just… | 我 我只是 |
[18:18] | Alex has her awards and | 因为艾丽克斯得了那么多奖… |
[18:20] | Thanks for believing in me. | 谢谢你对我这么有信心啊 |
[18:25] | Joe’s gonna be here soon. | 乔马上就要过来了 |
[18:27] | Let’s pick up the pace. Window looks good. | 我们得快点 窗已经弄好了 |
[18:29] | Let’s raise the roof. | 把屋顶盖上去 |
[18:30] | I don’t think it’s time to celebrate, Jay. | 杰 我觉得还没到完工庆祝的时候 |
[18:31] | We haven’t even put on the roo– oh. | 我们都还没盖屋 噢 |
[18:39] | Honey. | 宝贝 |
[18:40] | I am so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[18:42] | You just seemed so upset this morning, | 你早上看上去那么沮丧 |
[18:43] | and I assumed it was about awards day and Alex. | 我就以为这是因为得奖日还有艾丽克斯 |
[18:47] | I don’t even care about awards. | 我根本不在乎得没得奖 |
[18:50] | Then why didn’t you want to go to school? | 那你为什么不愿意去上学 |
[18:53] | This isn’t still about that fight | 该不会是因为 |
[18:54] | that you’re having with Manny over Sarah Fink, is it? | 你跟曼尼在抢萨拉·芬克吧 是吗 |
[18:57] | I don’t even like Sarah Fink. | 我根本就不喜欢萨拉·芬克 |
[18:58] | I told her to stop calling me. | 我都已经叫她不要再打电话给我了 |
[19:01] | Well, then why does Manny think that you’re… | 好吧 那为什么曼尼还以为你 |
[19:05] | You didn’t hit on her. She hit on you. | 你没有勾搭她 是她勾搭你的 |
[19:08] | And you’re — you’re trying to spare Manny’s feelings. | 所以你 你是在努力不让曼尼伤心 |
[19:12] | I am the dumbest person in the world | 我真是世界上最笨的笨蛋 |
[19:14] | to think that you would ever need my help | 居然以为你会需要我的帮助 |
[19:18] | to win an integrity award. | 才能获得品格正直奖 |
[19:20] | I could not be prouder. | 我真是太为你骄傲了 |
[19:23] | Maybe next year, Alex. | 明年再说吧 艾丽克斯 |
[19:25] | Okay. Awning is done. | 搞定 遮阳蓬都装好了 |
[19:27] | Supposed to be a drawbridge. | 那本来应该是个吊桥的 |
[19:29] | Weren’t the chains a clue? | 难道那些链条都没让你反应过来吗 |
[19:30] | A lot of criticism | 你还有脸喷我 |
[19:31] | from a guy who just sawe1d half his shoe off. | 你刚刚才把自己的鞋子锯掉了一半 |
[19:33] | Who are we kidding? | 开什么玩笑呢 |
[19:34] | We got a wall on backwards. | 我们把门装倒了 |
[19:36] | I don’t even know where that stuff goes. | 我连那些东西该怎么装都不知道 |
[19:38] | It barely looks like a — | 看上去都不怎么像… |
[19:40] | Castle! | 城堡 |
[19:41] | Joe, wait! | 乔 慢点 |
[19:43] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[19:45] | Hey, it’s gonna look even better when it’s painted. | 嘿 这要是涂好漆了看上去会更漂亮 |
[19:48] | Ah, the awning’s a nice touch. | 那遮阳蓬感觉不错 |
[19:50] | Jay, this castle’s supposed to look like so — | 杰 这个城堡本来应该更… |
[19:54] | Oh, my goodness! | 我的天啊 |
[19:57] | Oh, Joe, look what you did. | 乔 看看你做的好事 |
[19:59] | Do you expect me to believe | 你觉得我会相信 |
[20:00] | that a 2-year-old can destroy a whole house in one second? | 一个两岁的小宝宝能瞬间摧毁一座城堡吗 |
[20:03] | – Oh, wow, yes. – Easy. | -可以的 -淡定 |
[20:04] | For sure. | 绝对可以 |
[20:05] | Jay, do you want to tell me what really happened? | 杰 你要不要告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[20:09] | No one wins anything | 一个人如果要成事 |
[20:10] | without help from family and friends | 就需要家人和朋友的帮助 |
[20:11] | who steer you away from bad ideas… | 指引你丢掉错的想法 |
[20:13] | Wait, Phil! Phil! Phil! | 慢着 菲尔 菲尔 |
[20:16] | …and toward good ones. | 并作出对的选择 |
[20:17] | I don’t know what got into us today. | 我不知道我们今天这是怎么了 |
[20:18] | Oh, with the baby thing? | 你说关于宝宝的事情吗 |
[20:19] | Yes. It’s the last thing I need right now. | 是的 我现在最不需要的就是个熊孩子了 |
[20:21] | – It’s the last thing any of us need right now. – Yeah. | -我们都不需要了 -对 |
[20:31] | Because every time anyone accomplishes anything… | 因为每个人的成功 |
[20:34] | – he or she achieves it… – Nice. | -背后都有 -做得不错嘛 |
[20:35] | …with the help of a thousand silent heroes. | 无数个沉默的英雄 |
[20:38] | the selfless team players who offer their support, | 无私的伙伴伸出他们的援手 |
[20:40] | not to be recognized, | 并不是为了被认可 |
[20:42] | but because it’s the right thing to do. | 而是因为那是对的事 |
[20:44] | Awards aren’t usually given out | 人们并不经常会因为 |
[20:45] | being a good person, but today… | 是个好人而被嘉奖 但是今天 |
[20:48] | they are. | 他们会被嘉奖 |
[20:49] | Ladies and gentlemen, the winner | 女士们 先生们 |
[20:50] | of the Marlon Boniface integrity award is… | 获得”马龙·邦尼菲斯”品格正直奖的是 |
[20:56] | This is awesome. | 真是太棒了 |
[20:57] | – Luke Dunphy. – No! | -卢克·邓菲 -不要啊 |
[21:02] | Alex Dunphy. | 艾丽克斯·邓菲 |
[21:08] | Wow, this is a surprise. | 哇 这真是个惊喜 |
[21:11] | Let me tell you about a little girl with a dream. | 让我来讲一个关于追梦小女孩的故事 |
[21:14] | Muchas, muchas gracias. | 非常 非常感谢 |
[21:20] | Where was I? | 我刚才说到哪儿了 |
[21:21] | Awards day… | 颁奖日啊 |
[21:22] | or as Sanjay Patel knows it, passover. | 或者像桑杰·帕特尔认为的 是逾越节 |
[21:26] | All that little girl wanted | 那个小女孩想要的 |
[21:27] | was a calculator and a chance. | 不过是台计算器和一个机会 |