时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Haley, your dad’s on the phone. | 海莉 你爸爸打电话来了 |
[00:04] | He says it’s urgent. | 他说很紧急 |
[00:05] | – He’s with a surgeon? – I think he said “sturgeon.” | -他跟”外科医生”吗 -我觉得他说的是”鲟鱼” |
[00:07] | Cam, is it “surgeon” or “sturgeon”? | 小卡 你说的是”外科医生”还是”鲟鱼” |
[00:09] | I am ripping these stupid braces off the second I get home. | 我一回家就要把这该死的牙箍摘掉 |
[00:12] | Phil, hold on. I’m gonna put you on speakerphone, okay? | 菲尔 别挂 我开免提 好吗 |
[00:15] | Andy’s on his way to propose to Beth! | 安迪要去跟贝丝求婚了 |
[00:17] | We can’t hear anything! | 我们什么都听不到 |
[00:18] | Just toss me the phone. | 把电话扔给我吧 |
[00:19] | – No! No, no. – No, you’re right. | -别别别 -你说得对 |
[00:21] | We all have our strengths. I’m a great gift giver. | 我们都有自己的强项 我擅长送礼 |
[00:23] | Here, Cam. | 扔过来 小卡 |
[00:25] | – Dad? – Haley, Andy’s on his way to propose to Beth! | -老爸 -海莉 安迪要去跟贝丝求婚了 |
[00:28] | – That’s very sweet! – It’s not sweet! | -那好棒呀 -一点也不棒 |
[00:31] | Haley and Andy love each other, but they don’t know it! | 海莉和安迪彼此相爱 但他们却不知道 |
[00:33] | Is that true, honey? | 是吗 亲爱的 |
[00:34] | Dad, what makes you think he’s in love with me? | 老爸 你凭什么觉得他爱上我了 |
[00:36] | I could tell by the way he hugged you goodbye. | 我看他跟你拥抱道别的样子就知道了 |
[00:38] | Phil, are you sure about this? | 菲尔 你确定吗 |
[00:40] | Claire, I think I know the look of love in another man’s eyes. | 克莱尔 我看得出男人眼里充满爱的模样 |
[00:44] | This is crazy. Should I call him? | 太夸张了 我该给他打电话吗 |
[00:46] | His phone’s off, but he said he was going to the beach. | 他的手机关机了 但他说他要去沙滩 |
[00:49] | I know what beach he likes. | 我知道他喜欢哪个沙滩 |
[00:50] | I thought you were the “Beach” he likes. | 我以为你就是他喜欢的”沙滩”[妞] |
[00:57] | Oh, God, there they are. | 天啊 他们在那里 |
[00:59] | Should I do this? I shouldn’t do this. | 我该过去吗 我不该过去 |
[01:01] | I’m gonna do this. | 我过去了 |
[01:02] | W– honey, honey, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 什…亲爱的 亲爱的 等等 等等 |
[01:04] | You got to be really sure of this. | 你必须百分百确定才行 |
[01:07] | You’re gonna go over there and break them up for what? | 你过去拆散他们是为了什么 |
[01:11] | To hang out or to date until the next guy comes along? | 就为了跟他瞎玩玩 直到下一个人出现吗 |
[01:15] | Who knows? But shouldn’t we get a chance to find out what we are? | 谁知道 但我们难道不该试试是否是真爱吗 |
[01:19] | I’m just saying look down the road a little. | 我只是说你要看长远一点 |
[01:22] | You’re 21, and that looks like a guy | 你才21岁 而那个家伙看样子 |
[01:25] | who is ready to settle down. | 已经准备好安定下来了 |
[01:35] | – Yeah. – Well, um… | -是啊 -好吧… |
[01:37] | I guess it’s decided for me. | 看来他已经替我做好了决定 |
[01:40] | I feel like such an idiot. | 我觉得自己真是个傻瓜 |
[01:42] | No. Honey, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 亲爱的 不不不 |
[01:44] | You have nothing to be ashamed of. | 你没什么好羞耻的 |
[01:47] | Oh, God! Here they come! Hide! | 天啊 他们来了 快藏起来 |
[01:48] | Just — | 就… |
[02:07] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[02:09] | Daddy looks tense. | 小爸看起来好紧绷 |
[02:10] | He’s just paying bills. | 他只是要付账单了 |
[02:13] | Is everything okay, honey? | 还好吗 亲爱的 |
[02:14] | Oh, you walked over here. | 你走过来的呀 |
[02:15] | I just thought you Uber-ed everywhere. | 我还以为你上哪儿都打优步呢 |
[02:17] | – Okay. – Okay, I got to breathe. | -好吧 -好吧 我得呼吸一下 |
[02:19] | That’s still free, isn’t it? | 这还是免费的吧 |
[02:20] | Mitchell, it’s not that bad. | 米奇尔 没那么糟啦 |
[02:22] | Really? Because I haven’t worked in weeks. | 真的吗 因为我好几周没工作了 |
[02:24] | I have no prospects. | 前途渺茫 |
[02:25] | We’re living off of a gym teacher’s salary, | 我们靠着一个体育老师的工资生活 |
[02:27] | And — and somehow I let you | 然后我还不知道哪根筋搭错了 |
[02:29] | talk me into buying the apartment upstairs. | 被你说服买下了楼上的房子 |
[02:31] | What’s going on? Are we poor? | 这是什么情况 我们变穷人了吗 |
[02:33] | No, while other daddy looks for a job, | 不 但你小爸在找工作的期间 |
[02:35] | I’m gonna be taking on some work | 我决定去当 |
[02:36] | as a summertime driver’s ed teacher. | 暑期驾驶教练 |
[02:38] | How much can that pay? | 那能挣多少钱 |
[02:39] | Every little bit helps. | 聚沙成塔 |
[02:40] | And besides, Mitchell, before you know it, | 而且 米奇尔 在你意识过来前 |
[02:42] | you’re gonna be back in a stuffy office | 你很快就会回到一间无聊的办公室 |
[02:43] | with some stuffy lawyers, | 跟一群无聊的律师在一起 |
[02:45] | wishing you had taken advantage of this time. | 后悔自己没有好好利用这段时间 |
[02:48] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[02:49] | Well, that doesn’t not sound like me. | 听起来倒很像我 |
[02:51] | Exactly, so why don’t you take this chance… | 没错 所以你为什么不利用这次机会 |
[02:53] | …to do something fun, find a hobby? | 做点好玩的事情 找个爱好呢 |
[02:55] | You know, every time we go to a gallery, you always say, | 每次我们去美术馆 你总会说 |
[02:58] | “I could paint something that stupid.” | “这么蠢的东西我也会画啊” |
[03:00] | Well, prove it. | 那就证明一下吧 |
[03:01] | You know what? I have. I’ve always wanted to paint. | 其实还真是 我一直很想画画 |
[03:04] | And the place upstairs is gonna be a rental gold mine — | 我们楼上的屋子也肯定很多人会抢着租 |
[03:06] | Once we paint it, we furnish it, we fix the electric, | 只等我们刷上漆 配上家具 修好电路 |
[03:09] | redo the plumbing, | 重新铺好水管 |
[03:10] | and figure out why that brown spot won’t stop growing. | 搞清楚那块棕色斑点为何还在变大就行 |
[03:13] | It’s growing? | 它还长大了吗 |
[03:16] | Did you two really just waste your entire day quilting? | 你们俩浪费了一整天缝花被子吗 |
[03:18] | We had a wonderful time, didn’t we, sweetie? | 我们玩得很开心啊 是吧 亲爱的 |
[03:21] | I’m not crying anymore. | 我没有再哭了 |
[03:23] | To help get her mind off of Andy, | 为了让她停止想安迪 |
[03:25] | Haley and I have been making a quilt | 海莉和我在做一件花被子 |
[03:26] | out of all her old clothes… | 用的是她的旧衣服… |
[03:29] | and some stuff I need Phil to stop wearing. | 和一些我不想让菲尔再穿的东西 |
[03:31] | Oh, cool. That square is the same pattern as my kangol hat. | 酷 那块方形跟我的袋鼠牌帽子花纹一样 |
[03:35] | Can you believe how gorgeous it is outside? | 你们知道外面有多美吗 |
[03:37] | And now it’s gorgeous inside. | 现在里面也很美 |
[03:40] | Because you’re inside. Was that clear? | 因为你在里面 我表达清楚吗 |
[03:41] | Hey, do you want to go quiz me on the periodic table? | 你想来考考我元素周期表吗 |
[03:43] | Oxygen potassium. | 氧钾 |
[03:45] | He used the elements to say “Okay.” | 他用这两个元素说”OK” |
[03:48] | Well, that was fun for me. | 看完之后特”开心”啊 |
[03:51] | Mom, can we drink now? | 妈 我们可以现在喝酒吗 |
[03:53] | Honey, it’s lunchtime. | 亲爱的 现在是午餐时间 |
[03:55] | That’s a “Yes.” | 那就是说行 |
[03:58] | Why do I feel like you’re enjoying this? | 我为什么觉得你很享受 |
[04:01] | – What? – Sad Haley needs her mommy again. | -什么 -伤心的海莉又需要她妈妈了 |
[04:03] | That’s ridiculous. | 真荒唐 |
[04:04] | I’m just helping her channel her broken heart | 我只是在帮她化心碎为力量 |
[04:06] | into something more positive. | 改去做一些积极的事 |
[04:07] | Please, that’s the saddest blanket | 拜托 那是自艾滋病被子之后 |
[04:07] | 为提高人们对艾滋病的意识 民众所做的艾滋病纪念花被子 | |
[04:09] | since the AIDS quilt. | 最悲哀的一块花被子了 |
[04:10] | Haley’s wallowing in self-pity, and you’re feeding off of it. | 海莉沉溺于自怜之中 而你以此为生 |
[04:12] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[04:14] | Mom, I’m just gonna go take a nap. | 妈妈 我要去午睡了 |
[04:16] | Oh, sweetheart, do you want me to snuggle with you | 亲爱的 你想让我抱着你 |
[04:17] | till you fall asleep? | 陪你睡着吗 |
[04:18] | Okay, that’s it. Pity party’s over. | 够了 失恋派对结束了 |
[04:20] | Time for some Dunphy fun. We are going to the movies. | 该来点邓菲家的娱乐了 我们去看电影 |
[04:23] | When was the last time you showered? | 你上次洗澡是什么时候 |
[04:25] | What day is it? | 今天是几号 |
[04:26] | We will wait. | 我们等你 |
[04:29] | I know you can’t tell me, but that B. Willis jungle gym — | 我知道你不能告诉我 但那个B·威利斯攀爬架 |
[04:32] | That’s Bruce Willis, right? | 是演员布鲁斯·威利斯对吗 |
[04:34] | His kid goes here? | 他的孩子们也在这上学吗 |
[04:35] | Well, we do pride ourselves on privacy here at Davenport, | 本校以保密而著称 |
[04:38] | but, uh, you may have a “Sixth Sense” about this. | 但你的”灵异第六感”很准哦[布鲁斯的电影] |
[04:41] | I’ll be damned. | 太棒了 |
[04:42] | He looks like the kind of guy | 他看起来像是那种 |
[04:43] | you want to have a beer with, you know? | 你想跟他来杯啤酒的人 |
[04:45] | We have one educator for every four children — | 我们给每四个小孩配备一个老师 |
[04:47] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[04:49] | Uh, I attend high school with one of your graduates, | 我跟你们这里的一个毕业生是高中同学 |
[04:51] | a Theodore Durkas. | 他叫西欧多尔·德卡斯 |
[04:52] | Did you turn him into a monster, or was he always like that? | 是你把他教成了禽兽 还是他从小如此 |
[04:55] | I actually remember Teddy Durkas. | 我还真记得泰迪·德卡斯 |
[04:57] | He was a lovely boy. | 他是个可爱的小男孩 |
[04:58] | I’ll give him your regards | 下次他把我的乳头掐紫时 |
[04:59] | next time he’s making one of my nurples purple. | 我会替你问候他的 |
[05:03] | Ay, Joe, what did you do?! | 乔 你做了什么 |
[05:05] | Oh, it’s not his fault. | 不是他的错 |
[05:06] | These cubbies were donated by a former parent | 这些柜子是之前一个家长捐的 |
[05:08] | who fancied himself a carpenter. | 他觉得自己是个木匠 |
[05:10] | I can’t say who, but it is ironic | 我不能说是谁 但是这很讽刺 |
[05:13] | that he couldn’t use a hammer, and now we “Can’t touch this.” | 他不懂怎么用铁锤 我们也”不能碰这个”了 |
[05:15] | You keep saying you can’t say, and then you say. | 你一直说你不能说 然后你又说出来了 |
[05:17] | It’s just nice to talk to adults. | 难得能跟成年人说话太幸福了嘛 |
[05:20] | We’re sold. You want Joe? He’s yours. | 我们愿意了 你想要乔吗 他归你们了 |
[05:22] | It was very smart of you to get a jump on next year. | 你们真是太聪明了 提前预定明年 |
[05:25] | Next year? What — what about this year? | 明年 今年呢 |
[05:28] | We enroll at least a year out. | 我们这里注册起码排到隔年 |
[05:30] | And even then, there’s a significant waiting list. | 就算是提早 等待名单也超长 |
[05:32] | – You’re kidding. – I’m sorry, Mr. Pritchett. | -你开玩笑吧 -抱歉 普里契特先生 |
[05:36] | You could try the Learnin’ Barn. | 你可以去学习谷仓看看啊 |
[05:38] | Ah, yes. That sounds very nice. | 听起来不错 |
[05:40] | The Learnin’ Barn sounds nice? | 学习谷仓听起来不错吗 |
[05:42] | Yes, in my village, only the richest kids | 是啊 在我的村子里 只有富裕的孩子 |
[05:44] | were allowed to learn inside the barn. | 才能在谷仓里学习 |
[05:49] | Hope you guys like dinosaurs. | 希望你们喜欢恐龙 |
[05:50] | I got us tickets to “The second best exotic Marigold hotel.” | 我给我们买了《涉外大饭店2》的票 |
[05:54] | I know you’re kidding, | 我知道你在开玩笑 |
[05:55] | but I found the first one incredibly moving. | 但是我觉得第一部超感人 |
[05:58] | I never realized how many people hold hands in malls. | 我从没意识到商场里有多少人牵着手 |
[06:01] | And now that gays are legal or whatever, | 现在同性恋合法了 |
[06:03] | it’s basically everyone. | 基本上所有人都牵着手 |
[06:05] | Honey, I’ll hold your hand. Come here. | 亲爱的 我来牵着你的手 来吧 |
[06:07] | Is that Dylan? | 那是迪兰吗 |
[06:09] | No. No, that’s — that’s definitely not Dylan. | 不 那绝对不是迪兰 |
[06:11] | Dylan! | 迪兰 |
[06:13] | Hello, Dunphy family! | 好啊 邓菲一家 |
[06:15] | What the what? | 真巧啊 |
[06:16] | How you doing, buddy? | 你好吗 孩子 |
[06:18] | Life’s a roller coaster, but I’m tall enough to ride. | 生活是一辆过山车 但我够高了 可以乘坐 |
[06:20] | True dat. | 同意 |
[06:21] | Haley, you look as yummy as ever. | 海莉 你看起来一如既往的美丽 |
[06:24] | Thanks. What’s going on? | 谢谢 你在忙什么呢 |
[06:26] | So, I’m designing t-shirts now, | 我现在在设计T恤 |
[06:27] | and I’m trying to get the stores to sell them. | 想说服商店卖我的T恤 |
[06:29] | I’m wearing one. | 我穿的就是呢 |
[06:31] | – “Lie”? – “Live.” | -撒谎吗 -是生活 |
[06:32] | The neck is the “V.” | V领也代表一个字母 |
[06:33] | Game changer. | 跨时代创意啊 |
[06:34] | Yeah, and I’ve got all these great “V” words. | 是啊 我还有很多很棒的带V的词语 |
[06:36] | “Love,” “Dove” — | 爱情 鸽子 |
[06:38] | – Leave. – …”Governor.” | -走开 -州长 |
[06:39] | That is such a cool idea. | 这主意真棒 |
[06:42] | It’s so good to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[06:43] | Do you want to get some coffee sometime? | 你想抽空喝杯咖啡吗 |
[06:45] | I’m not doing anything right now. | 我现在就没事啊 |
[06:48] | Movie. | 看电影呢 |
[06:49] | Nice try, but not all “V” words work, Mrs. D. | 不错 但不是所有带V的词都有用 邓太太 |
[06:53] | Have fun, you two. | 你俩玩得开心哦 |
[06:57] | “Dylan!” | 你迪什么迪啊 |
[07:04] | Mitchell, are you aware our daughter’s eating a ketchup sandwich? | 米奇尔 你知道我们女儿在吃蕃茄酱三明治吗 |
[07:06] | Good, she found something. | 真好 她找到吃的了 |
[07:07] | So, you didn’t go grocery shopping today. | 你今天没去买菜啊 |
[07:09] | I am gonna go, but after yoga. | 我会去的 但我要先去做瑜伽 |
[07:12] | You should come with me, | 你应该跟我一起来 |
[07:13] | ’cause you seem really tense. | 因为你看起来真的很紧绷 |
[07:14] | well, maybe they have a five-minute class | 他们有那种五分钟的班 |
[07:16] | I could sneak in between football camp and driver’s ed? | 能挤进我橄榄球夏令营和驾校之间吗 |
[07:20] | No, I’m very proud of you and your grapefruit. | 不 我很为你和你的葡萄柚骄傲 |
[07:23] | Chrysler building. | 这是克莱斯勒大厦 |
[07:24] | Mitchell really embraced | 米奇尔远比我想象中 |
[07:25] | this whole “take a little break” thing | 更欣然地接受了 |
[07:26] | far more than I expected. | 短暂休假这件事 |
[07:27] | But for years, he supported both of us | 可是这么多年来都是他在赚钱养家 |
[07:30] | while I pursued my passions — | 让我自由发展爱好 |
[07:32] | photography, hip-hop dancing, fox hunting. | 比如摄影 嘻哈舞 猎狐 |
[07:34] | So I couldn’t be the one to tell him to get a job. | 所以我没资格催他去找工作 |
[07:39] | But maybe somebody else could. | 不过也许别人可以 |
[07:45] | Charlie? It’s — it’s, uh, Cameron. | 查理 我是卡梅伦 |
[07:47] | My husband Mitchell used to work for you. | 我丈夫米奇尔曾为您工作过 |
[07:50] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[07:51] | Yeah, what a nice surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[07:53] | I know! Crazy! | 就是 真疯狂 |
[07:55] | Crazy like that fox I told Mitchell was chicken. | 就跟我告诉米奇尔是鸡的那狐狸一样疯狂 |
[07:59] | Was it clear? I-I stalked Charlie. | 很明显吧 我跟踪了查理 |
[08:01] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[08:02] | Mitchell and I were just talking about you last night. | 米奇尔和我昨天晚上还在谈论你 |
[08:05] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[08:06] | Well, I don’t want to burden you with my problems. | 我不想拿我的问题来打扰你 |
[08:09] | I think I’ve outgrown my boat. | 不过我的游艇好像不够大了 |
[08:12] | – How is Mitchell? – He’s fine. | -米奇尔好吗 -他很好 |
[08:14] | Actually, he’s fielding a few job offers right now, | 实际上 他最近收到好几份工作邀请 |
[08:16] | and he’s running into problems | 但是遇到点小麻烦 |
[08:17] | because he keeps comparing everyone to you. | 因为他一直拿所有人跟你比 |
[08:20] | Sometimes I think the only thing | 有时候我都觉得 |
[08:22] | that’s gonna make him feel better | 唯一能让他好受的办法 |
[08:23] | is if you offered him another job. | 是您再提供一份工作给他 |
[08:27] | What the hell? I’ll do it. | 什么 我愿意 |
[08:28] | – Really? – Yeah, I’m getting a new boat. | -真的吗 -我要买一艘新游艇 |
[08:30] | And I will talk to Mitchell. | 我会找米奇尔说的 |
[08:32] | I miss that $3 bill. | 我怀念那张三美元 |
[08:36] | You scheduled your breakup? | 你们安排好了分手时间 |
[08:38] | Yes, Labor Day. That’s when I leave for school. | 对 劳动节 我回学校的日子 |
[08:41] | 86% of long-distance relationships end in failure. | 86%的长距离恋爱最终失败 |
[08:43] | It’s the only logical course of action. | 这是唯一合理的行为 |
[08:45] | That is the least romantic thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最不浪漫的事 |
[08:48] | Stay together. | 继续在一起啊 |
[08:50] | Wrong. Break up. | 错了 应该分手 |
[08:51] | College is the sexiest candy store in the world. | 大学是世界上最诱人的糖果店 |
[08:54] | You don’t want to show up with your jaws wired shut. | 你可不想闭紧着嘴巴进去 |
[08:56] | No, take it from Haley and me. | 不 就拿我跟海莉的经验来说 |
[08:58] | It’s hard to be apart and then together | 分开再在一起 |
[09:00] | and then apart and then together | 再分开再在一起 |
[09:02] | and then apart and then turned down by the marines | 再分开 被海军给拒了 |
[09:04] | and then together. | 再在一起 真的好难 |
[09:07] | I can’t believe we’ve got that dodo back in our lives. | 不敢相信那个傻瓜又回到我们的生活中 |
[09:09] | At least Haley’s happy. | 至少海莉开心了 |
[09:11] | Honey, could you at least take that T-shirt off? | 亲爱的 你至少把那T恤给脱了吧 |
[09:13] | They loved it at the deli. They were kvelling. | 熟食店里的人很喜欢 他们可得意了 |
[09:16] | Hey-oh! | 大家好 |
[09:17] | – Andy! – Hi. | -安迪 -你好 |
[09:18] | Sorry to interrupt. I just want to get these to you. | 抱歉打扰了你们 我只是想把这些给你 |
[09:20] | – Here is the closing on Baywood. – Awesome. | -这是跟贝伍德的合约 -太棒了 |
[09:22] | And this is the Johnsons’ offer, all set for signatures. | 这是强森的报价 只要签名就好 |
[09:25] | You’ve done a real mitzvah, buddy. | 你已经破茧成蝶了 哥们 |
[09:27] | I hope that’s good. | 希望还不错 |
[09:32] | I — it’s been awhile since I’ve seen you. | 好久没见过你了 |
[09:34] | Yeah, I’ve been putting a lot of hours in, | 我多加了好多班 |
[09:36] | trying to earn extra money for this wedding. | 为婚礼多赚些钱 |
[09:38] | Hola. I’m Dylan, Haley’s boyfriend. | 你好 我是迪兰 海莉的男朋友 |
[09:43] | I’m Andy. I didn’t realize you two are back together. | 我是安迪 我不知道你们已经复合了 |
[09:46] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:47] | We’re like magnets… | 我们就像磁铁一样 |
[09:49] | that sometimes take a break to date other magnets. | 偶尔分开去约一下别的磁铁 |
[09:52] | What happened was we were together, | 我们在一起过 |
[09:54] | and then we were apart. | 然后分开了 |
[09:55] | Thank you so much for making time for us today. | 感谢您今天花时间见我们 |
[09:58] | I’m sorry it took so long, | 很抱歉花了这么长时间 |
[09:59] | but the faculty kind of scatters for the summer. | 教职员们都放暑假去了 |
[10:02] | I drove my van to Maine and planted beans. | 我开着我的卡车去缅因州种了豆子 |
[10:06] | Let me guess — and killed a giant. | 让我猜猜 然后杀死了一个巨人 |
[10:09] | – Chicken! – What the — Joe! | -鸡 -这是怎么… 乔 |
[10:12] | Joe, come back here. | 乔 回来 |
[10:13] | It’s okay. The chickens won’t hurt him. | 没关系 小鸡们不会伤到他的 |
[10:15] | They’re used to the kids. | 它们习惯了小孩子 |
[10:16] | Chickens are part of this? | 小鸡也是这里的一部分吗 |
[10:17] | We like to utilize the setting here in the hills, | 我们喜欢尽量利用山里的一切 |
[10:20] | make nature a part of the experience. | 让自然成为体验的一部分 |
[10:22] | We sometimes see mice or raccoons or little squirrels. | 我们偶尔会看到老鼠 浣熊或者小松鼠 |
[10:26] | You know they got traps for those kind of things. | 你知道还有专门捉这些的陷阱吧 |
[10:28] | Ay, I love it. Joe gets to run around in the fresh air. | 我喜欢这里 乔能够在新鲜空气里奔跑 |
[10:31] | Erica, I need you! | 艾瑞卡 我需要你 |
[10:33] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[10:38] | We’re out of here. | 我们要走了 |
[10:39] | She’s a loon, letting kids call her “Erica” | 她很奇怪 让孩子们 |
[10:40] | like they’re poker buddies. | 像牌友一样直呼她艾瑞卡 |
[10:41] | We’re too late for anywhere else. | 这么晚我们去不了别的地方了 |
[10:43] | If Bruce Willis can jungle-gym his way | 如果布鲁斯·威利斯能靠 |
[10:45] | into that fancy school, then I can… | 捐攀爬架进高大上学校 那我也能… |
[10:48] | I don’t know — I can cubbie my way in. | 我不知道 我能靠柜子进去 |
[10:50] | They hate their cubbies? I’ll make them new ones. | 他们不喜欢现在的柜子 我给他们做新的 |
[10:52] | Cubbies are nothing but little closets. | 小柜子不就是小版衣柜嘛 |
[10:54] | Ay, but look at Joe. He loves it. | 看看乔 他喜欢这里 |
[10:56] | He’s chasing after the chickens. | 他正追鸡呢 |
[10:59] | He even caught one. | 他还逮到一只 |
[11:03] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[11:04] | No, Joe! Let go! | 别呀 乔 快放开 |
[11:08] | We will be very happy to pay for that chicken. | 我们很乐意付那只鸡的钱 |
[11:11] | Mitchell, Mitchell! | 米奇尔 米奇尔 |
[11:13] | Look who I bumped into accidentally by chance. | 看看我一不小心还十分巧合得碰见了谁 |
[11:15] | Hey, stranger. | 你好啊 陌生人 |
[11:16] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[11:18] | I didn’t know you painted. | 不知道你还会画画 |
[11:19] | I didn’t, either. | 其实我也不知道 |
[11:20] | It sort of started as a therapeutic thing, | 刚开始只是为了消忧解闷 |
[11:22] | But then I just really fell for it. | 但后来就爱上它了 |
[11:24] | I always wanted to paint. | 我一直都想画画 |
[11:26] | Damn it! | 我靠 |
[11:27] | Why am I not painting? | 我为什么不画画 |
[11:28] | Well, you’re so busy running your company. | 你管理公司很忙嘛 |
[11:31] | Maybe if you hired more people, you’d have more time. | 要不多雇点人 这样你就有空了 |
[11:33] | I sleep with so many actresses and models | 我睡了那么多演员模特 |
[11:35] | who are into guys with jets and boats and ski houses, | 她们喜欢有飞机 游艇和度假别墅的男人 |
[11:38] | But I always wondered, wouldn’t it be more satisfying | 但我一直在想 睡喜欢艺术家的 |
[11:40] | To sleep with actresses and models who are into artists? | 模特和演员肯定更来劲 |
[11:43] | Anyway, you were saying how overwhelmed you were at work. | 对了 你刚在说你被工作搞得喘不过气 |
[11:46] | I’m overwhelmed by this work. | 这幅画才美得让我不能呼吸 |
[11:47] | How do you decide what to paint? | 你都怎么决定画什么的呢 |
[11:49] | You know, I just see these images in my head, | 我脑子里有些画面 |
[11:51] | Uh, things I want to see, places I want to go, | 比如说 我想看的东西 想去的地方 |
[11:54] | how much paint I have left. | 还剩下多少颜料 |
[11:56] | sometimes I just tap into my emotions, | 有些时候就跟着感觉走 |
[11:58] | and I see where that takes me. | 看看最后是什么效果 |
[12:01] | And — you cannot imagine the sense of contentment. | 你都想不到整个人能有多满足 |
[12:04] | Imagine how much more satisfying it would be | 想想工作一整天 |
[12:06] | after a good day’s work. | 会有多爽吧 |
[12:07] | You know, I came here to talk you | 我来这里 |
[12:08] | into coming back to the company, | 本是想让你回公司工作 |
[12:10] | But you’re the most at-peace son of a bitch I’ve ever met, | 但你是我见过最波澜不惊的小伙 |
[12:12] | And I hired the Dalai Lama for a pool party. | 我可是请大喇嘛主持过泳池派对的人 |
[12:17] | Thank you, commander. | 谢谢 长官 |
[12:19] | I will drop these at the office on the way out of town. | 出城的时候我会顺便送到办公室 |
[12:21] | So, unless there’s something else? | 还有什么事吗 |
[12:23] | You’re something else. Claire, get this man a cupcake. | 你就是事 克莱尔赏他个杯子蛋糕 |
[12:25] | No, thank you, Mrs. Dunphy. | 不用了 邓菲夫人 |
[12:27] | I’ve got to fit into a wedding tux pretty soon. | 我马上就要穿礼服了 |
[12:29] | All right, get out of here. Happy motoring. | 好吧 你出发吧 骑车愉快 |
[12:33] | – Bye, Andy. – See you. | -再见 安迪 -再见 |
[12:34] | Where’s he off to? | 他要去哪 |
[12:36] | Utah for a month to plan his wedding. | 犹他州 去那一个月准备婚礼 |
[12:38] | I’m kicking myself. Andy is great. | 我好后悔 安迪很棒 |
[12:41] | And if I hadn’t opened my big, fat mouth, | 要不是我多嘴 |
[12:43] | Haley might be with him right now instead of with Dylan. | 也许海莉现在就和他在一起了 而不是迪兰 |
[12:49] | – What? – Nothing. | -你想什么呢 -没什么 |
[12:50] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[12:50] | Oh, I was just wondering what would happen | 我在想 假如安迪知道 |
[12:53] | if Andy were to find out that Haley almost — | 海莉差点… 会怎么样 |
[12:56] | No. We are not meddling like that. | 我们不能插手 |
[12:59] | No, we’re not. Of course we’re not. | 不 我们当然不会了 |
[13:02] | But you meddled when you called Haley | 但是你插手了啊 |
[13:04] | and told her that Andy liked her. | 你打电话告诉海莉安迪喜欢她 |
[13:06] | That’s a far cry from telling Andy | 这跟告诉安迪 |
[13:07] | Haley was in love with him | 海莉喜欢他 |
[13:08] | and raced to the beach to stop his proposal. | 还曾跑到海滩想阻止过求婚差远了 |
[13:14] | Luke? | 是卢克吗 |
[13:15] | Nope. | 不是 |
[13:17] | I accidentally took your pen. | 我不小心拿了你的笔 |
[13:18] | And I didn’t want to go plan my wedding | 我不想在规划自己婚礼的时候 |
[13:21] | with something so big weighing on my mind. | 心里有这么大个包袱 |
[13:23] | Andy, I am really sorry. | 安迪 真抱歉 |
[13:24] | I didn’t mean for you to hear that. | 我不是故意让你听见的 |
[13:25] | Do not worry. No big dip! | 别担心 没事 |
[13:29] | Really? | 真的 |
[13:29] | Sure! | 真的 |
[13:30] | It’s actually kind of funny, you know? | 这其实挺好笑的 |
[13:33] | ‘Cause how crazy is life? | 生活多疯狂啊 |
[13:35] | I was all, “Should I propose to Beth? | 我一直在想 该向贝丝求婚吗 |
[13:36] | I have feelings for someone else.” | 但我对其他人还有感觉 |
[13:37] | Meantime, I was talking about Haley. | 我还想着海莉 |
[13:38] | Haley apparently had feelings for me, and I had no clue! | 海莉很明显对我有感觉 我却不知道 |
[13:41] | How could you not laugh at something like that, right? | 这难道不搞笑吗 |
[13:49] | So good. | 真好吃 |
[13:50] | All right. Mmm. Happy Fourth. | 好了 国庆节快乐 |
[13:52] | I am so fine. | 我啥事没有 |
[14:00] | – Hey – Hello Hello | -大伙好 -大家好 |
[14:01] | Where do I put this? | 这东西放哪 |
[14:02] | Anywhere on the counter is great, thanks. | 放台子上就行 谢谢 |
[14:04] | Hi, dad. | 老爸 |
[14:06] | What’s, uh, “E-olve” Mean? | 你胸口上是啥字 |
[14:08] | Oh, no. It says “Evolve.” | 是进化 |
[14:10] | It’s one of Dylan’s designs. The neck is the “V.” | 这是迪兰的设计 领口代替V字 |
[14:12] | – There’s two V’s. – There can’t be two necks. | -这词里有两个V啊 -但人没有两个脖子啊 |
[14:15] | – Then why even do it? – Don’t make me defend this, dad. | -那为啥这么设计 -求别让我替他辩护 |
[14:18] | I am just trying to be supportive. | 我就想做老好人 |
[14:19] | Ignore him. He’s just grumpy | 别理他 他这么暴躁 |
[14:21] | because Joe starts school tomorrow. | 是因为乔明天要上学了 |
[14:23] | Well, that’s hard when they leave the nest | 孩子们第一次离开家的时候 |
[14:24] | for the first time. | 的确挺让人难受的 |
[14:25] | I don’t care about that. | 我才不在乎那件事 |
[14:27] | All I wanted was to bribe my way into that fancy school | 我只是想靠东西不会掉出来的小柜子 |
[14:30] | by making cubbies stuff didn’t fall out of. | 来疏通进那家高大上的学校 |
[14:37] | We can’t say more. Litigation is pending. | 我们不能说太多 案子还在等结果 |
[14:42] | All right, who’s ready for my famous chicken salad? | 好了 谁想吃我拿手的鸡肉沙拉 |
[14:45] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[14:46] | – We need the foil back. – Right. | -锡纸记得还我们 -好的 |
[14:49] | What happened to your ear, Van Gogh? | 你的耳朵怎么了 梵高 |
[14:51] | I was painting sunflowers outside, | 我在外面画向日葵的时候 |
[14:52] | and I got stung by a bee. | 被蜜蜂叮了 |
[14:54] | You know, I take it as a compliment. | 我觉得那是对我绘画水平的赞赏 |
[14:56] | From the bee community? | 来自蜜蜂界的赞赏吗 |
[14:57] | Oh, my goodness, Claire. That’s one of mine. | 天啊 克莱尔 那是我的画 |
[14:59] | – Yes, it is. – Oh, that looks so good there. | -是的 -那幅画挂在那里太美了 |
[15:00] | Right? I just love all the colors. It makes me feel so happy. | 是吧 所有颜色我都喜欢 让我心旷神怡 |
[15:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:04] | I call it “Rape of the immigrant.” | 我管它叫”移民者的掠夺” |
[15:06] | I think we left the brownies in the car. | 布朗尼蛋糕好像忘在车里了 |
[15:08] | – I’ll get those. – Well, way to go, pal. | -我去拿 -去吧 伙计 |
[15:12] | Okay, what is wrong with you people? | 好了 你们到底是怎么回事 |
[15:14] | I am dying here, trying to hold down two jobs | 我都快死了 拼命干着两份工作 |
[15:16] | while you enable a once-proud man | 而你们却任由一个曾经意气风发的人 |
[15:18] | who is clearly having a talent-free breakdown. | 浪费才能做些毫无意义的傻事 |
[15:21] | You know why he reminds you of Van Gogh? | 你知道为什么他让你想到梵高吗 |
[15:23] | It’s because he’s earning nothing, | 因为他不赚半毛钱 |
[15:24] | and he’s losing his mind! | 而且他就要疯了 |
[15:26] | Hey, everybody! Guess who’s back?! | 各位 猜谁回来了 |
[15:29] | Who? Who is back? | 谁 谁回来了 |
[15:30] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[15:31] | Andy! Sorry, it took me a second. | 安迪 抱歉 一下子没认出你来 |
[15:34] | No, I know. I — I’m parting my hair a little differently. | 没关系 我知道 我的发型有些不一样 |
[15:37] | – Yeah. – That’s one thing that’s new about me. | -是啊 -这是我的新变化之一 |
[15:39] | So, Beth likes it this way. | 贝丝喜欢我这样 |
[15:40] | – I-I love it, looks great. – It looks great. | -我喜欢 挺不错的 -挺好的 |
[15:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[15:45] | Hi, Uncle Mitchell. | 米奇尔叔叔 |
[15:47] | Honey, what’s wrong? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[15:49] | Nothing. I-I-I just said goodbye to Sanjay. | 没什么 我刚送走桑杰 |
[15:51] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[15:52] | No. | 不 |
[15:53] | No, it’s — it’s — it’s great. | 没关系 这很好 |
[15:54] | We’re — we’re both going to school unencumbered | 我们 我们都想没有负担的回到学校 |
[15:57] | and ready to focus. | 专心于学业 |
[15:58] | It’s the smart thing to do. | 这才是明智之举 |
[16:00] | We both feel really good about it. | 我们都十分满意这个做法 |
[16:02] | You don’t look like you feel good. | 可你看起来并不好 |
[16:04] | Well, yeah, he was — he was sadder than I imagined, | 是啊 他比我想象得要伤心 |
[16:06] | so I’m being strong for the both of us, | 所以我必须为了他而坚强起来 |
[16:08] | which he said he admires. | 这正是他欣赏我的地方 |
[16:10] | I think. | 我想是吧 |
[16:11] | It was hard to hear him | 听着他那些约翰传奇的歌 |
[16:12] | with all the John Legend and the sobbing. | 还有抽噎声 我听不太清他说的话 |
[16:17] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:17] | I recently went through a very hard time, | 我最近也经历了一段很难熬的日子 |
[16:19] | and I found something that really helped me | 而我发现了一种非常有助于 |
[16:21] | navigate my feelings. | 排遣消极情绪的方法 |
[16:22] | – I don’t want to paint. – Painting. | -我不想画画 -绘画 |
[16:28] | Oh, my God, right? | 天啊 是不是 |
[16:29] | I am freaking out. | 我要吓疯了 |
[16:31] | You don’t think that’s because of what he heard us say, do you? | 你觉得他是因为听到我们的谈话才那样的吗 |
[16:33] | No, lots of people gain weight during their engagement. | 不 很多人订婚以后都会发胖 |
[16:35] | – You did. – I was pregnant. | -你就是 -我当时怀孕了 |
[16:36] | I’m trying, Claire. | 我在努力想理由呢 克莱尔 |
[16:37] | I don’t want to believe we’re responsible. | 我不想相信我们是害他成这样的元凶 |
[16:39] | Of course we’re responsible. | 他当然是因为我们才这样的 |
[16:40] | Clearly, Andy has been stuffing his face | 很明显 安迪自从发现海莉曾试图 |
[16:42] | ever since he found out that Haley almost stopped his proposal. | 阻止他求婚 就开始暴饮暴食 |
[16:44] | What? | 什么 |
[16:46] | We have got to start talking in the garage. | 我们以后真应该在车库里说话了 |
[16:48] | Dylan, could you make me a plate? | 迪兰 你能为我做个盘子吗 |
[16:50] | If I can make a bong out of a carrot, | 如果我都能用胡萝卜做出一杆烟枪 |
[16:52] | I think I can make you a plate. | 那我肯定能为你做个盘子 |
[16:54] | You told Andy I tried to stop his proposal? | 你告诉安迪我曾试图阻止他求婚吗 |
[16:56] | Not on purpose. | 不是故意的 |
[16:57] | Before he left for Utah, your father and I | 在他去犹他州前夕 你父亲和我 |
[16:59] | were privately discussing how bad it would be | 私下里在讨论 如果被他发现 |
[17:02] | if he found out, and Andy overheard us. | 情况会有多糟糕 结果被安迪听见了 |
[17:04] | What did he say? | 他当时说什么了 |
[17:05] | He said he was fine. | 他说他没事 |
[17:07] | But…now we’re not so sure. | 可是… 现在我们不太肯定了 |
[17:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:14] | Oh, my God, that’s Andy? | 天啊 那是安迪吗 |
[17:16] | You think he got fat ’cause of me? | 你们觉得他是因为我才胖成那样的吗 |
[17:18] | Possibly. Yes. | 也许吧 是的 |
[17:20] | Should I talk to him about it? | 我该去跟他谈谈吗 |
[17:21] | Honey, that has to be your decision. | 宝贝 那得由你自己来决定 |
[17:23] | We are through meddling in your love life. | 我们不想再干涉你的感情生活了 |
[17:25] | Yeah. Though I will say he’s still very much engaged. | 是的 不过我要说 他依然有婚约在身 |
[17:27] | Whereas, I would want to know if he got fat | 如果是我呢 我会想知道 |
[17:28] | because he was still in love with me. | 他发胖是否因为依然爱着我 |
[17:30] | And now we’re out. | 现在我们走了 |
[17:33] | See, don’t you feel better? | 你看 是不是舒服多了 |
[17:35] | No. | 没有 |
[17:36] | Don’t stress out about light | 别纠结于光线 |
[17:37] | and perspective and — and color. | 景致 还有颜色 |
[17:39] | You know, just let your painting be what it wants to be. | 知道吗 就随心所欲地画出想表达的东西 |
[17:42] | – How’s this? – Here, let’s see. | -怎么样 -让我看看 |
[17:45] | What the hell? Why are you so good? | 搞什么鬼 你怎么画得这么好啊 |
[17:46] | I don’t know. I’m just good at most things. | 我也不知道 我大部分事情都很擅长 |
[17:49] | So am I, usually. | 通常我也是啊 |
[17:51] | Wait a second. So is Sanjay. | 等等 桑杰也是这样 |
[17:54] | I-I-I-I have to get to him before he leaves. | 我得在他走之前赶紧去找他 |
[17:59] | – You’re really getting better. – Maybe you should go inside. | -你真的画得越来越好了 -你还是进屋去吧 |
[18:05] | Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe, get down from there! | 乔 乔 乔 赶紧给我下来 |
[18:07] | – You’re gonna get hurt. – What happened? | -你会受伤的 -发生什么事了 |
[18:09] | This is why he shouldn’t go to your commune. | 这就是他不该去你那家公立幼儿园的原因 |
[18:11] | He’ll fall, those hippies won’t notice, | 他会摔下来 那些嬉皮士根本注意不到 |
[18:13] | And he’ll be eaten alive by chickens. | 他会被鸡给生吞活剥了的 |
[18:14] | I think we have established | 我想我们已经确定过 |
[18:15] | That he can take care of himself around a chicken. | 在鸡面前 他完全可以保护好自己的 |
[18:18] | You keep forgetting that Joe is tough. He’s part me. | 你老是忘记乔很强悍 他也遗传自我 |
[18:22] | That’s the son that you should be worrying about. | 你该担心的是你那个儿子 |
[18:28] | I really thought I was done with that one. | 我曾以为可以不用再管那个儿子了 |
[18:34] | How’s it going? | 你还好吗 |
[18:35] | I got a splinter… and a few other issues. | 我受了点小伤 以及其他一些问题 |
[18:38] | You know what’s happening here, don’t you? | 你知道这是什么情况吧 |
[18:39] | You’re having a mid-life crisis. | 你遭遇中年危机了 |
[18:41] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[18:42] | Some guys, it’s fast cars and women. | 有些人通过开快车 找小三解决 |
[18:45] | Me, it was golf. | 我 是打高尔夫 |
[18:46] | You, it’s just a little gayer. | 你 则成了基佬中的战斗基 |
[18:49] | I know like 10 lesbians who could out-golf you. | 我认识大约10个高尔夫球打得比你好的拉拉 |
[18:51] | The point is when you’re wound as tight as we are, | 重点是 如果你的那根弦绷得太紧 |
[18:54] | You’re bound to snap. | 是会断的 |
[18:56] | Yeah, I-I’ve just been working so hard for so long. | 是啊 太长时间以来我都十分拼命地工作 |
[18:59] | And now that I’ve stopped, | 然后我突然停下来了 |
[19:00] | I’m — I’m having a hard time starting again. | 我 我就难以再重新开始了 |
[19:02] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂的 |
[19:04] | I took six weeks off one summer just to play golf. | 我有一年夏天休假6周专门去打高尔夫 |
[19:07] | And one day, during the big club tournament, | 有一天 在俱乐部联赛中 |
[19:09] | I hooked a seven-iron out of bounds. | 我把一根7号铁球棒挥出了界外 |
[19:10] | I got so pissed that I wrapped the club around a tree | 我气坏了 把球棒绑在一棵树上 |
[19:14] | And drove the golf cart off the little bridge into the lake. | 然后把一台高尔夫车从桥上开进湖里 |
[19:17] | I’ll never forget what the club pro said to me. | 我永远无法忘记那位驻场选手对我说的话 |
[19:20] | “Mr. Pritchett, you’re not a very good golfer. | “普里契特先生 你不是个好的高尔夫球手 |
[19:23] | Go back to your day job.” | 回去干你的正经工作吧” |
[19:25] | I know I’m not a good painter, dad. | 我知道我不是个好画家 爸 |
[19:27] | I — I was just hoping to feel a little bit better | 我 我只是希望在回去工作前 |
[19:30] | Before going back to work. | 先让自己感觉好一些 |
[19:32] | You’re not gonna feel better until you go back to work. | 你只有回去工作了 才会感觉好一些 |
[19:34] | Mitchell, you’re a great lawyer. | 米奇尔 你是个出色的律师 |
[19:37] | Go do that. | 继续去当律师吧 |
[19:38] | And get a haircut. | 还有去把头发剪剪 |
[19:44] | So, listen, um, I heard that you found out | 听着 我听说你发现了 |
[19:46] | That I was at the beach that day. | 我那天其实去了海滩 |
[19:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:52] | I didn’t know you felt that way about me. | 我之前不知道你对我是那种感觉 |
[19:54] | Would have been nice to know. | 如果那时候知道就好了 |
[19:55] | Well, it would have been nice to know you had feelings for me. | 那时如果知道你对我也有感觉就好了 |
[19:58] | A lot of things would have been nice. | 那样 很多事情都会变得无比美好 |
[20:00] | Do you have feelings for me now? | 你现在对我有感觉吗 |
[20:03] | Haley, I’m engaged. | 海莉 我已经订婚了 |
[20:06] | That’s not an answer. | 你没有正面回答我 |
[20:10] | Why are you picking now to talk about all this? | 你为什么选择现在来谈这事啊 |
[20:12] | Because I’m worried about all this. | 因为我担心你这样 |
[20:15] | What? My weight? | 什么啊 我的体重吗 |
[20:17] | Please. This will drop off in a second. | 拜托 我分分钟就能减肥成功 |
[20:19] | Andy, don’t you think that there is a chance | 安迪 你觉不觉得有这么一种可能 |
[20:22] | That you have been eating | 就是你现在暴饮暴食 |
[20:23] | Because you regret getting engaged to Beth? | 是因为你后悔跟贝丝订婚了 |
[20:24] | Why would I do that? Beth is amazing. | 我为什么要后悔啊 贝丝超赞的 |
[20:28] | Beth is a psycho who tried to light my hair on fire. | 贝丝是个试图点燃我头发的神经病 |
[20:30] | Meanwhile, Dylan is in the backyard | 然而 迪兰现在正在后院 |
[20:33] | Trying to make a plate out of sticks. | 试图用小棍棒做个盘子呢 |
[20:35] | Well, at least he knows what he wants and goes for it. | 至少他知道自己想要什么 然后就努力去追求了 |
[20:37] | Then I guess it’s a good thing that we didn’t get together. | 那我觉得我们没在一起真是好事呢 |
[20:39] | Best decision I ever made! | 真是我做过的最明智的决定 |
[20:40] | Samesies! | 我也是 |
[20:47] | I’m not gonna lie, Phil. | 我不打算说谎 菲尔 |
[20:48] | I might need to get back into that. | 我或许不得不插手了 |
[20:56] | Sanjay! | 桑杰 |
[20:57] | Oh, god. I can’t say goodbye again. | 天啊 我无法承受再次道别 |
[20:59] | We don’t have to. | 我们不必道别的 |
[21:00] | We’re basing this decision on a statistic. | 我们这个决定是根据统计数据而做出的 |
[21:02] | 86% of long-distance relationships end in failure, correct? | 86%的异地恋都以失败告终 对吧 |
[21:05] | Of course “correct.” | 当然对了 |
[21:06] | You’d never misquote a statistic. | 你向来都不会错误引用数据的 |
[21:07] | And neither would you. | 你也不会的 |
[21:08] | When have we ever been in the bottom 86% percentile of anything? | 我们有哪方面是在落后的那86%的群体中啊 |
[21:11] | Never. I’d kill myself. | 从没有 那样我情愿去死 |
[21:13] | We’re in the top 1%. | 我们属于那顶尖的1% |
[21:15] | Exactly. I learned how to paint in an afternoon. | 没错 我只用了一个下午就学会了画画 |
[21:17] | Last night, I developed an app | 昨晚 我开发了一个App |
[21:19] | to feed my fish from college. | 可以从大学里远端喂我的鱼 |
[21:21] | If anyone can make this work, it’s you and me. | 如果说有人能异地恋成功 那就是你和我了 |
[21:24] | God, I love numbers. | 天啊 我好爱数字 |
[21:25] | I love numbers too. | 我也好爱数字 |