时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay, who would hate to miss the chance of a lifetime | 谁会后悔因为今天不帮我建鸭子村 |
[00:05] | by not helping me build a duck village today? | 而错过这个千载难逢的机会呢 |
[00:07] | That was some tricky wording. | 这话好绕人啊 |
[00:09] | That’s how he gets us. | 他想先绕晕我们再让我们帮忙 |
[00:10] | I got it — I would not hate to miss | 我听懂了 我不会后悔因为不帮你 |
[00:13] | the chance of a lifetime by not helping you. | 而错过这个千载难逢的机会 |
[00:17] | But only ’cause I have work. | 但那只是因为我今天要工作 |
[00:18] | I’ve got a driving lesson. | 我要上驾驶课 |
[00:20] | Uh, something. | 有事 |
[00:22] | Honey, you found those eggs weeks ago, | 亲爱的 你好几周前就把这些蛋拿回来了 |
[00:24] | and they still haven’t hatched. | 到现在都还没孵化 |
[00:26] | Should you prepare yourself for the possibility | 你难道不该做好心理准备接受 |
[00:28] | that they might be… | 这些蛋可能是… |
[00:30] | Alligators? | 鳄鱼蛋吗 |
[00:31] | – Dead. – What?! | -死了 -什么 |
[00:32] | Can you believe your sister? | 你姐姐竟然说出这种话 你信吗 |
[00:34] | Yeah, I do. They’re dead. | 我信啊 已经死了 |
[00:36] | The only thing that’s dead in this kitchen | 这件厨房里唯一已经死了的 |
[00:37] | is your childlike sense of wonder. | 是你们孩童般的好奇心 |
[00:39] | Morning, Dunphys. | 早上好 邓菲们 |
[00:40] | Oh, still no ducks, huh? | 鸭子还没出世哈 |
[00:42] | Fascinating creatures. I just read a book about them. | 神奇的生物啊 我刚读了一本这方面的书 |
[00:45] | You did? | 是吗 |
[00:46] | Yes, mom. Dylan reads. | 当然 老妈 迪兰看书的 |
[00:47] | It was my nephew’s book. | 是我外甥的书 |
[00:49] | It was about a duck and a penguin | 讲的是一只鸭子和一只企鹅 |
[00:50] | who go on vacation together. | 一起去度假 |
[00:52] | You could touch the duck’s fuzz. | 你可以摸到鸭子的绒毛 |
[00:53] | Bloop-bloop! | 哔哔[快进音效] |
[00:55] | That’s the sound she makes when she wants me to fast-forward. | 她想让我快进的时候就会发出这种声音 |
[00:57] | I feel you, money. | 我懂你 |
[00:58] | Claire does the same thing to me. | 克莱尔也会这样对我 |
[01:00] | I think it started when I was inventing that new dental floss. | 我觉得是从我发明那款新牙线开始的 |
[01:02] | Bloop-bloop-bloop-bloop! | 哔哔 |
[01:03] | So, the book said ducklings imprint on their mom | 这本书上说鸭子从一出生开始 |
[01:06] | as soon as they’re born. | 就印刻它们的妈妈 |
[01:07] | Their brains are so small, they just latch on to something | 它们的脑子特别小 所以就依随着某样东西 |
[01:10] | and follow it around as a way to find food. | 然后牢牢跟着来获取食物 |
[01:13] | Yum. | 好吃 |
[01:14] | So, Dylan, I’m building a duck village later. | 迪兰 我一会儿要建一个鸭子村 |
[01:17] | You want to help? | 你想帮忙吗 |
[01:18] | That’s some tricky wording on that question. | 这个问题好绕人 |
[01:21] | He’d love to, but he’s still — | 他想帮忙 但是他还得… |
[01:23] | It’s time! Boil some towels! | 时间到了 快煮毛巾 |
[01:25] | Every time I have an egg? Really? | 每次我吃鸡蛋你都要这样吗 |
[01:41] | Tucker goes deep! | 塔克接住 |
[01:42] | Watch it. | 小心 |
[01:44] | Cam! | 小卡 |
[01:45] | Hut, hut, hut! Munch, you open? | 慕奇有空位吗 |
[01:47] | Oh, he’s open! | 没人防他 |
[01:47] | Right there! There it is! | 接球 接到了 |
[01:51] | 兄弟会原本是褒义词 其成员本应是友爱的象征 然而如今的兄弟会成员往往是些狂热橄榄球迷 成天游手好闲且四处惹是生非 让它成了贬义词 | |
[01:52] | We have been renting the upstairs unit to some frat boys | 我们最近把楼上的房间租给了小卡原来大学里的 |
[01:54] | from Cam’s old college. | 脑残青年[兄弟会成员] |
[01:55] | They’re here for some big game | 他们来这里看比赛 |
[01:57] | and to try and get on “The Price is Right.” | 顺便试试能不能上《购物街》节目 |
[01:59] | Unfortunately for me, | 但对我而言不幸的是 |
[02:01] | it has brought out Cam’s “Bromosexual” side. | 这完全激发了小卡”梁山情义”的一面 |
[02:04] | – Epic throw, bro. – Yeah! | -史诗级的传球啊 弟兄们 -赞 |
[02:05] | Actually, that is a cashmere throw, | 其实这是羊绒上的传球 |
[02:07] | which now has a footprint on it. | 现在上面有脚印了 |
[02:09] | Dudes, beer pong! | 伙计们 来玩啤乓球吧 |
[02:10] | Pong, pong, pong! | 乓 乓 乓 |
[02:12] | Beers are in the fridge, bros. | 啤酒在冰箱里 弟兄们 |
[02:13] | Fridge, fridge, fridge, fridge! | 冰箱 冰箱 冰箱 冰箱 |
[02:15] | – No, hang on, bro. – What’s up, sweetie? | -不 等等 弟兄 -怎么了 亲爱的 |
[02:16] | Oh, look who’s back. | 你终于归位了 |
[02:17] | Um, so I see that you invited your friends again today. | 我发现你今天又请你朋友过来了呢 |
[02:20] | Yeah, aren’t they fun? And how cute is Jace? | 是啊 他们是不是很好玩 你看杰斯多可爱 |
[02:23] | We held hands earlier. | 我们之前拉过手了 |
[02:23] | We were arm wrestling, but it still counts. | 其实是掰手腕 但还是算数啊 |
[02:25] | We found the fridge! | 我们找到冰箱了 |
[02:26] | Yo, you did! | 哟 你们做到了 |
[02:30] | That’s Jace. | 那个就是杰斯 |
[02:30] | How many S’s in ‘Jace’? I heard 12. | 到底有多少个杰斯 |
[02:32] | I’m just trying to make our guests feel comfortable. | 我只是想让我们的客人开心些 |
[02:34] | All right, let’s do this! | 好了 来吧 |
[02:36] | Why is Daddy talking like that? | 大爸为什么那样子说话 |
[02:38] | She crazy. | 婊疯矣[街头俚语] |
[02:48] | Ay, what is it?! | 好啦 怎么了啦 |
[02:49] | You can always tell when something’s wrong. | 我不对劲的时候你总能看出来 |
[02:51] | What is her name? | 她叫什么 |
[02:52] | Chelsea, the prettiest barista who’s ever served me | 切尔西 是给我做过 |
[02:55] | a double-shot half-caff caramel macchiato | 双份半咖焦糖玛奇朵撒肉桂粉的 |
[02:57] | with a dusting of cinnamon. | 最美的咖啡师 |
[02:58] | I want to talk to her, | 我想搭讪她 |
[02:59] | but whenever I do, all I can say is. | 但我每次张口的时候 我就傻了 |
[03:03] | Maybe you used up all your words ordering that coffee. | 可能是因为你点咖啡时把词汇量都用完了 |
[03:06] | Why are you so scared? | 你为什么这么害怕 |
[03:08] | Any woman would be so lucky to look into those beautiful eyes | 能看到你那双美丽的眼睛 听到你甜美声音的女人 |
[03:12] | and listen to that sweet voice. | 是多么的幸运 |
[03:14] | – She’s so — – My show is on! | -她是如此地… -我的节目开始了 |
[03:19] | Ay, que linda… | 真美啊 |
[03:21] | Mariela Morales is my favorite actress, | 玛瑞拉·莫纳拉斯是我最爱的女演员 |
[03:24] | and she’s staying in a hotel in town | 她要用卡梅丽塔·孔特雷拉斯这个假名 |
[03:26] | under the fake name Carmelita Contreras. | 住在城里的一处酒店里 |
[03:28] | I am going to wait for her at the lobby, | 我要在大厅里等她 |
[03:30] | and I know I sound like a stalker, | 我知道我听起来像个跟踪狂 |
[03:32] | but — but this is very different, | 但是这不一样 |
[03:34] | because when we meet, we’re going to be best friends. | 因为我们一见面就会像闺蜜一样 |
[03:37] | I can already smell her hair. | 我仿佛已经能闻到她的发香 |
[03:39] | Okay, commercials. | 好了 广告时间 |
[03:41] | So, this is what you’re going to do. | 所以你应该这样 |
[03:43] | First you’re gonna take me to the hotel to meet Mariela. | 首先 你要带我去酒店见玛瑞拉 |
[03:45] | I’m gonna invite her over for dinner tonight. | 我要请她今晚来家里吃饭 |
[03:47] | She has a charity event at 5:00, | 她五点要参加一个慈善活动 |
[03:48] | but they’re not serving food. | 但他们不管饭 |
[03:50] | – Stalker. – While I’m with mariela, | -跟踪狂 -我跟玛瑞拉在一起的时候 |
[03:52] | you’re gonna go back to your coffee girl | 你就回去找你的咖啡女孩 |
[03:54] | and you’re gonna give her the chance to get to know you. | 你要给她机会让她认识你 |
[03:56] | You really think I — | 你真的觉得我… |
[03:58] | Commercial is over. | 广告结束了 |
[03:59] | – This show again? – Yes. | -又是这个剧吗 -是的 |
[04:01] | I don’t know what it is. I love this character so much. | 我不知道这是什么剧 但我好爱这个角色 |
[04:06] | Who’s the old crank? | 那个老家伙是谁 |
[04:07] | Her husband, of course. | 当然是她老公了 |
[04:11] | Who’s the disaster with the scarf? | 那个戴围巾的是个什么鬼 |
[04:13] | Her son, Pepito. | 她儿子 佩皮托 |
[04:16] | You at least look like your guy. | 你跟那个人至少还长得像 |
[04:17] | – My guy — – Can it, Pepito. | -我那个人… -是吗 佩皮托 |
[04:21] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[04:22] | Can you read that? | 你能看得清吗 |
[04:23] | – “Quack Nicholson”. – Oh, good. | -嘎嘎尼科尔森 -太好了 |
[04:25] | If I spent the whole morning painting these | 我花了一早上漆这个迷你鸭子信箱 |
[04:26] | tiny duck mailboxes and no one could read them, | 结果要是没人能看得清 |
[04:28] | I’d feel pretty ridiculous. | 那我岂不是傻了吗 |
[04:31] | Phil, duck feed! | 菲尔 鸭食[邓菲] |
[04:32] | Hey, that’s almost my name. | 听起来好像我的名字 |
[04:34] | Or “I’m sorry”? | 你是不是该说对不起 |
[04:35] | You’re right. I’m sorry. I’ll, uh — | 你说的没错 对不起 我… |
[04:37] | I’ll sweep that up in a minute. | 我一会儿就把它扫干净 |
[04:38] | Just come over here and help dust me off. | 过来帮我把身上掸干净 |
[04:40] | I’ve got an important meeting, | 我有个重要会议 |
[04:41] | And I can’t go into the office covered in flaxseed. | 我不能带着满身亚麻籽去上班 |
[04:43] | It’s actually a proprietary blend | 这其实是燕麦 毛毛虫以及蟋蟀 |
[04:45] | of oats, grub worms, and cricket parts. | 按一定比例混合的独家配方 |
[04:48] | – And we’re dusting. – Yeah, sorry. | -掸干净 -对不起 |
[04:49] | Yeah. You’re not nervous about the meeting today, are you? | 你不是在为今天的会议感到紧张吧 |
[04:51] | Yeah, I am. | 我是很紧张 |
[04:52] | This is the first time I’m pitching closet-design ideas | 这是我第一次在我爸和他那自大的设计团队面前 |
[04:54] | to my dad and his pretentious creative team. | 做有关橱柜设计想法的演讲 |
[04:57] | You mean the young guys with the walking sticks | 你说的是圣诞派对上拄着拐棍的 |
[04:58] | – at the Christmas party? – Yes. | -那些年轻人吗 -是啊 |
[05:00] | They don’t think anybody in corporate can do what they do, | 他们觉得总部里的人比不上他们 |
[05:03] | but my ideas are good. | 可我的想法很好 |
[05:05] | Or they suck. | 或者很烂 |
[05:06] | I’ve got it! | 我来开门 |
[05:07] | I’m sure your ideas are great. Stop doubting. | 你的想法肯定很棒 别怀疑自己 |
[05:10] | The more you believe in yourself, the more they will. | 你越相信自己 他们也会越相信你 |
[05:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:14] | Hey, nerds. | 学霸好 |
[05:16] | Ignore this. | 别介意 |
[05:18] | So, what’s this super-fun project | 你想让我帮你做的 |
[05:19] | you want me to help you with? | “超级有趣”的项目是什么 |
[05:20] | We are building a duck village. | 我们要建一个鸭村 |
[05:23] | Um, hey, Mom, | 妈 |
[05:24] | My driving instructor just canceled on me. | 我的驾校教练说今天不能上课了 |
[05:26] | Oh, shoot, fine. Fine, I’ll take you. | 真糟 好吧 我来做你的教练 |
[05:29] | Oh, shoot, fine. I’ll sit in the back. | 真糟 好吧 我坐后座 |
[05:30] | No, no, no. You’re gonna stay here and help Phil. | 不 不 你留在这里帮菲尔 |
[05:32] | Let’s go meet your cousins. | 我们去见你的表亲们 |
[05:34] | Well, thanks, Uncle Mitch. | 谢啦 米奇尔舅舅 |
[05:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:37] | You know Luke has failed that driver’s test twice now, right? | 你知道卢克路考已经两次没过了吧 |
[05:39] | My options today are frat house, duck village, or car crash. | 我今天能选的只有脑残屋 鸭村或者车祸 |
[05:43] | I’m feeling very comfortable with my decision. | 我觉得我的选择没问题 |
[05:45] | What are you doing with those lights? | 这些灯是干什么的啊 |
[05:47] | I’m trying to get some heat on these eggs. | 我想给这些蛋升温 |
[05:49] | Due to a grocery mishap, | 由于和普通商品弄混 |
[05:50] | they spent about seven minutes in the fridge. | 它们不幸在冰箱里待了几个小时 |
[05:52] | So, uh, eggs he found a month ago, | 他一个月前发现了这些蛋 |
[05:54] | building a whole village for them now… | 又要给它们建一个鸭村… |
[05:56] | How’s everything at home? Okay? | 家里一切都还好吧 |
[05:58] | There is some debate as to the alive-ness of the ducklings. | 我们有一些关于这些鸭子是否存活的探讨 |
[06:03] | But I have to say, | 但我得说 |
[06:04] | living with that kind of belief and optimism, | 与抱着那种信念和乐观的人一起生活 |
[06:07] | it just rubs off on you. | 真是没法不受影响啊 |
[06:08] | I am just gonna… | 我只想… |
[06:10] | This should keep my eggs warm. | 这应该能让我的这些蛋[蛋蛋]保持温暖 |
[06:19] | You are just so quiet. What am I doing wrong? | 你怎么这么安静 我做错什么了吗 |
[06:21] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:22] | Silence makes me nervous. | 安静会让我紧张 |
[06:24] | Talk about something. | 说点什么吧 |
[06:25] | Tell me about your day. | 聊聊你今天过得如何 |
[06:26] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:27] | Well, this morning, uh, I woke up | 今天早上 起床的时候 |
[06:29] | and almost got my nose broken by a football. | 差点被一个橄榄球打断鼻梁 |
[06:31] | We have some frat guys staying upstairs, | 我们楼上住了几个脑残青年 |
[06:33] | and Cam hangs out with them a lot. | 小卡经常跟他们一起玩 |
[06:35] | And you’re not okay with that? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[06:37] | I don’t know. I-I guess. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[06:40] | Who cares? | 谁会在意 |
[06:41] | Come on, let me in. | 拜托 让我切进去[说给我听听] |
[06:42] | Okay, if I’m being honest, | 好吧 坦白讲 |
[06:44] | I find Cam’s behavior a little embarrassing, | 小卡的行为让我感觉很尴尬 |
[06:46] | You know, with all of his “Yos” and “bros”. | 主要是他说的那些”哟”啊”弟兄”啊 |
[06:48] | I mean, calm down. | 省省吧 |
[06:49] | You’re a middle-aged gay man | 你一个中年基大叔 |
[06:50] | who punctuates sentences with your hip. | 就不要边说话边扭屁股了 |
[06:53] | Finally. | 终于切进来[说出来] |
[06:54] | I know. It feels good to admit it, you know? | 就是啊 承认这一点感觉真舒服 |
[07:00] | Go on. | 走吧[继续说] |
[07:01] | You know what else is really irritating? | 你知道还有什么很烦人吗 |
[07:03] | How needy he is with them. | 他多渴望跟他们在一起 |
[07:08] | Let me in. | 让我进去 |
[07:10] | What up, bro? | 怎么了 弟兄 |
[07:11] | Do you seriously not know how loud you’re being? | 你们没意识到你们有多吵吗 |
[07:13] | The neighbors are complaining. | 邻居全都在抱怨 |
[07:15] | I give you guys respect, and you give me nothing. | 我尊重你们 你们却完全不尊重我 |
[07:20] | I mean, we — we — | 我是说 我们… |
[07:21] | Got you! | 骗到你们了 |
[07:23] | What? | 什么 |
[07:24] | You should have seen your faces. | 你们真该看看你们那样子 |
[07:26] | You were like, “What? | 你们一脸 “不是吧 |
[07:26] | W-we — we really are j-just so sorry!” | 我 我们真的很对不起”的表情 |
[07:30] | – You got us. – That was a good one, bro. | -骗到我们了 -这一招不错吧 弟兄们 |
[07:31] | You got to do shots with us. | 你真该跟我们来几杯 |
[07:32] | – Okay. – Munch, get the jaeger. | -好吧 -慕奇 去拿野格酒 |
[07:33] | Yeah, should we serve the potion in cups of dixie? | 我们是不是应该拿小纸杯来喝 |
[07:36] | – Or the — – Just get it, dude. | -或者… -别废话 赶紧去拿吧 |
[07:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:38] | I just had the sickest idea. | 我刚想到了一个超屌逼的主意 |
[07:41] | Caminal should join our mission. | 卡罪犯应该加入我们的任务 |
[07:43] | Who’s caminal? Am I — am I caminal? | 卡罪犯是谁 是我吗 |
[07:45] | You want — you want me to go on a mission? | 你们想让我加入你们的任务吗 |
[07:46] | Of course! You’re auto-bid, dog. | 当然啦 你屌得飞起 老兄 |
[07:48] | Okay, what is this mission? | 好吧 任务是什么 |
[07:50] | This first. | 先喝酒 |
[07:51] | Presenting Lord and Lady Jaeger. | 为您呈现的是 至高无上的野格酒 |
[07:54] | Does this smell the way it’s supposed to smell, or… | 闻起来应该是这个味儿吗 |
[07:55] | We were low, and I had to mix. | 酒不多了 所以我混了一下 |
[07:56] | Presenting Lord and Lady Jaeger-Cuervo-Weiser. | 为您呈现的是 至高无上的野格-奎沃-韦泽酒 |
[07:59] | Cam! Cam! Cam! | 小卡 小卡 小卡 |
[08:10] | So, that’s just the rough idea. | 基本想法就是以上这些 |
[08:12] | If you want to see more sketches, | 如果想要看更多草图 |
[08:14] | just check out my ClosetCloud account. | 可以去我的”橱柜云”账户 |
[08:16] | Um, look, I know I’m just a suit in this company, | 虽然我只是公司的一员 |
[08:19] | But I’ve got to say, I’m a little underwhelmed. | 但我还是要说 我感到有点失望 |
[08:21] | – I love it. – By the reaction from the rest of you suits. | -我喜欢这想法 -因各位的反应而失望 |
[08:23] | Come on, we’re a family. Right? | 拜托 我们是一家人 |
[08:26] | So, honey, are we all set for our pitch with George Ross | 亲爱的 我们可以去跟乔治·罗斯聊了吗 |
[08:28] | – this afternoon? – Yes, sir. | -就在今天下午 -好的 先生 |
[08:30] | What did I tell you about “honey” | 我之前不是让你别叫我”亲爱的”了吗 |
[08:31] | – Sorry. – At the office? | -抱歉 -不要在公司里叫 |
[08:32] | Okay, so, if there’s nothing else — | 好吧 如果没有其它事情… |
[08:33] | Actually, um, if — if you don’t mind, | 其实 如果你们不介意 |
[08:35] | I’d like to show you some designs of my own. | 我想展示一下我自己的设计 |
[08:37] | So, corporate is pitching creative ideas now? | 总部的人现在也会展示新设计了吗 |
[08:40] | I know I don’t look like | 我知道我看起来不像那种 |
[08:41] | I just rode to work on my skateboard. | 踩滑板上班的人 |
[08:44] | Snap. Look at you. | 完了 说到你了 |
[08:45] | But for people who are paid to think outside the box, | 但对需要专门脱离盒外思考[创新思维]的人群来说 |
[08:49] | you people are pretty inside the box | 你们却依旧束缚于盒子内部 |
[08:52] | when it comes to the box we call the mighty closet. | 而这盒子正是我们所说的”伟大的衣柜” |
[08:56] | – Lights. – So I guess we’re doing this. | -关灯 -看来她是玩真的 |
[08:59] | I like to call this model the Ambassador. | 我想称这款衣橱为”大使先生” |
[09:02] | After the success of our royal renaissance series, | 在我们的皇室复兴系列大获成功之后 |
[09:04] | I thought, “Why not brushed brass for the valet rods?” | 我在想 挂衣杆为什么不用黄铜杆呢 |
[09:08] | Been done. Lights. | 已经试过了 开灯 |
[09:09] | What? I’m, I’m sorry. | 什么 我没太明白 |
[09:11] | We tried it five years ago. It didn’t work. | 五年前就试过了 没什么用 |
[09:13] | Silk shirts slip off the brass. | 这种杆子挂不住丝质衣物 |
[09:15] | Okay. Well, I’m just getting started. | 我才刚开始呢 |
[09:18] | Lights. | 关灯 |
[09:20] | This model features a hidden tilt-out hamper. | 这种样板有一个特殊的隐藏式收纳柜 |
[09:23] | – That’s a terrific idea. – I’m glad you think so. | -这主意很棒 -谢谢您的赞同 |
[09:25] | Is what Ken Sutton’s boss told him | 当肯·萨顿在1992年提出这个想法时 |
[09:27] | when he pitched it in 1992. | 他的老板也是这么认为的 |
[09:29] | Lights. | 开灯 |
[09:31] | You’ve got to know your history. | 你得精通衣柜发展史啊 |
[09:32] | Honestly. | 真的 |
[09:33] | So, it’s — | 我懂了 |
[09:34] | it’s originality you’re looking for. | 你想看的是原创衣柜 |
[09:37] | You’re not seriously coming in here, | 你没搞错吧 花这么大功夫 |
[09:39] | pitching me the Tennessee slider. | 就给我看田纳西推拉门 |
[09:43] | Is that the best you’ve got? | 你就只有这些想法吗 |
[09:46] | Okay, I think we’re done here. | 那就收工吧 |
[09:51] | Hey, Mom. | 老妈 |
[09:52] | Oh, hi, Manny. | 曼尼 |
[09:53] | How did it go with your coffee girl? | 你跟那个女孩怎么样了 |
[09:55] | Really great, actually. Yeah, I– | 我们相处得很棒 真的 我 |
[09:57] | – You’re lying. – How could you tell? | -你在骗我 -你怎么知道 |
[09:59] | I couldn’t. You just confessed. | 我不知道 你刚刚承认的 |
[10:01] | I got up to the counter and panicked. | 我走向柜台 然后就紧张了 |
[10:02] | I bought two Christmas CDs, | 我买了两张圣诞专辑 |
[10:04] | a muffin I didn’t need, then left. | 一个根本不吃的松饼 然后走了 |
[10:06] | Manny, please just talk to her. | 曼尼 鼓起勇气跟她说话啊 |
[10:08] | She’s like everybody else. What’s wrong with you? | 她跟其他人一样啊 你是怎么了 |
[10:10] | Mom, I’m not you. | 妈 我又不是你 |
[10:12] | When I walk into a room, everyone’s head doesn’t turn. | 我走进房间时 周围的人不会转身看我 |
[10:15] | People don’t laugh extra hard at my jokes. | 我说笑话的时候他们也不会捧场笑得特别开心 |
[10:18] | The world is different for people like you. | 这个世界对你这样的美女总是格外善良 |
[10:20] | Manny, but you — | 可是曼尼 |
[10:21] | I don’t, really don’t want to talk about it anymore. | 别说了 我不想说这事 |
[10:24] | You better hurry. You’re gonna miss your chance. | 你还是快去吧 不然她就走了 |
[10:26] | Okay, stay right here. | 别走开 |
[10:27] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[10:28] | Mariela! Mariela Morales! | 玛瑞拉 玛瑞拉·莫纳拉斯 |
[10:31] | Si? | 什么事 |
[10:31] | Hola! | 你好 |
[10:35] | Ma-mariel– | 玛瑞拉 |
[10:38] | Ay, what’s wrong with me? | 我是怎么了 |
[10:40] | M-mariel… | 玛瑞拉 |
[10:48] | Somebody order six large pizzas? | 有人点了六个大份披萨吗 |
[10:50] | Hey, uh, somebody pay the pizza guy. | 谁来付一下钱 |
[10:54] | Can I help you? | 你们有事吗 |
[10:55] | Uh, yeah. We’re here for the party. | 我们是来参加派对的 |
[10:57] | We should be on the list. | 我们应该在名单上 |
[10:58] | Aw, yeah, my bad. | 不好意思 |
[10:59] | Yeah, see, for a second, I thought you guys | 有那么一秒 我还以为你们是 |
[11:01] | were just a couple Illinois douches | 伊利诺伊来的混球 |
[11:03] | who thought that I’d be dumb enough | 你们以为我会那么蠢 |
[11:04] | just to let you walk in — | 让你们若无其事地走进来 |
[11:06] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[11:08] | Go! | 快走 |
[11:09] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[11:11] | Meet at the rendezvous! | 在约好的地方见 |
[11:15] | So, this is the post office, | 这里是邮局 |
[11:17] | cause where else are they gonna get their “bills”? | 不然它们就收不到账单[喙]了 |
[11:20] | Of course, you got to waddle past this guy | 当然了 你得绕开这个人 |
[11:22] | to get to the nail salon. | 才能去做指甲 |
[11:24] | And word on the street is they’re putting in a CrossFit next door. | 街旁边要新开一家混合健身中心 |
[11:29] | Why are these two eggs sticky? | 这两个蛋怎么粘粘的 |
[11:32] | Because the neighbor’s dog is a real slobberer, | 因为邻居家的狗很不老实 |
[11:34] | but lucky, he’s not very fast. | 不过还好我动作快 |
[11:35] | My teacher says that there’s no such thing as weird, | 我老师告诉我们 说一个人是怪胎是不对的 |
[11:38] | just different. | 他们只是不一样而已 |
[11:39] | That’s a lovely random thought. | 你从哪冒出来这个想法的 不过说得很对 |
[11:41] | I drew up plans for a Duckingham Palace, | 我画了好几种鸭金汉宫的修建草图 |
[11:43] | but I can’t find them, | 不过我找不到图纸了 |
[11:44] | so I guess we’ll just have to “wing” it. | 看来我们只能现场发挥[翅膀]了 |
[11:47] | What the heck is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[11:48] | Oh, it’s a duck call to make the ducklings feel safe. | 是能让小鸭子觉得安全的鸭叫声 |
[11:51] | Should there be another adult present? | 我是不是该找个真正的大人过来 |
[11:53] | No. | 不用 |
[11:54] | But there should be a kid present. | 不过这里应该有个小孩 |
[11:55] | That kid is you. | 你就是那个小孩 |
[11:58] | You’ve got your whole life to roll your eyes. | 你以后翻白眼的日子还多着呢 |
[11:59] | Today isn’t just about building a duck village. | 今天我们不只是建造一个鸭子村而已 |
[12:02] | It’s about building your smile. | 更是要让你学会微笑 |
[12:03] | Don’t fight it. | 别抗拒 |
[12:06] | There it is. | 终于笑了 |
[12:08] | As you can see, | 正如你看到的 |
[12:10] | our little duck harbor has a working lighthouse. | 我们的鸭村港口有一座正在亮灯的灯塔 |
[12:12] | Wait a second, what in the world did he just say? | 等等 他刚才说了什么 |
[12:13] | A working lighthouse? Yes, it is working. | 一座亮灯的灯塔 没错 灯亮着呢 |
[12:16] | Pretty cool, huh? | 很棒对吧 |
[12:18] | Easy, easy, Lily. | 别激动 莉莉 |
[12:19] | Forget everything you’ve ever heard about eggs. | 忘记掉你听过的一切关于蛋的传闻 |
[12:22] | They’re actually quite delicate. | 它们其实很易碎 |
[12:23] | You’ve got to be very care– son of a — aah! | 你得很小心 不好 |
[12:25] | Oh, no! | 完蛋了 |
[12:28] | Hot! | 好烫 |
[12:32] | Look. | 看 |
[12:33] | We’ve got a runner! | 有蛋叛逃了 |
[12:36] | No! | 不 |
[12:40] | Hey, good as new. | 太好了 还跟新的一样 |
[12:43] | She crazy. | 婊疯矣 |
[12:47] | He makes me feel like an outsider in my own home, and… | 他让我在自己家觉得像个外人… |
[12:51] | Now that I think about it, | 现在这么一说 我突然想起来 |
[12:52] | ever since we started renting that upstairs apartment… | 自从我们把楼上的公寓租出去后… |
[12:54] | Do we want to take this detour? | 我们真的要绕远路[扯太远]吗 |
[12:55] | No, it’s relevant. Stay with me. | 不 这跟我接下来要说的有关 |
[12:57] | It’s not just the frat boys. No. | 不仅仅是那些脑残青年的问题 |
[12:59] | He’s this way with all of our guests. | 他对所有的租客都这样 |
[13:00] | Cam doesn’t change the sheets | 小卡换床单 |
[13:02] | as much as he changes his personality. | 都不如他换性格换得勤 |
[13:04] | All right, ladies. | 好了 女士们 |
[13:05] | We got some steaming-hot tea, | 我们已经准备好了热茶 |
[13:07] | some popping-hot biscuits. | 以及新鲜出炉的饼干 |
[13:08] | Now, let’s have a little sizzling-hot gossip. | 那么现在 让我们来好好唠一唠 |
[13:13] | – Do not go in there! – Don’t! | -别进去 -别啊 |
[13:14] | Do not open — oh, my god! | 不要开 我的天 |
[13:16] | No! Girl, do not go back in there! | 不要 姑娘 不要再回去 |
[13:21] | I just think Cam tries too hard. | 我就是觉得小卡做得太过了 |
[13:23] | It’s like he’s begging to be liked. | 就好像他在求着别人喜欢他一样 |
[13:25] | Wait, is this a one-way street? | 等等 这是条单行道[光是一个人的错]吗 |
[13:27] | Oh, that’s a fair question. | 这个问题问得好 |
[13:29] | I don’t — I guess I could make more of an effort with people. | 我猜我还是应该试着努力跟人相处 |
[13:32] | I just — | 我只是 |
[13:34] | It doesn’t exactly come naturally to me. | 根本就不擅长这些 |
[13:42] | – Oh, Cam! – Cam! | -小卡 -小卡 |
[13:44] | I couldn’t even find anything to say to two red-headed lawyers. | 就连对着两个红发律师我也没啥可说 |
[13:47] | – I’m lost. – I know. | -我找不到路了[没听明白] -抱歉 |
[13:48] | I’m all over the place. | 我扯远了 |
[13:49] | I think that I’m just maybe jealous | 也许我只是在嫉妒 |
[13:51] | that he can hit it off with anybody. | 他能跟所有人打成一片 |
[13:53] | But I can’t be mad at him for being likable. | 但我不能因为他人见人爱就生他气 |
[13:55] | I mean, that’s one of the reasons I fell in love with him. | 毕竟这也是我爱上他的原因之一 |
[13:57] | Cam? | 是小卡吗 |
[13:58] | Who else would I be talking about? | 不然你以为我在说谁 |
[13:59] | No, the pizza guy with the goat | 不是 那个牵着山羊的披萨外卖哥 |
[14:01] | looks like Uncle Cam. | 看着很像小卡叔叔 |
[14:03] | Okay, I feel like there’s a story here. | 好吧 这肯定又是出了什么状况 |
[14:06] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[14:08] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说话 |
[14:10] | Okay, for the sake of our marriage, | 好 看在我们”夫夫”一场的份上 |
[14:11] | I’m gonna assume that this is frat-related. | 我猜这肯定跟那群脑残青年有关 |
[14:13] | Oh, look — the belt I got you. | 那不是我送你的皮带吗 |
[14:15] | Okay, pull over. | 好了 靠边停一下 |
[14:19] | Cam, could you just stop for a second? | 小卡 你能不能先停一下 |
[14:22] | Come on, stop. | 拜托 停一下嘛 |
[14:24] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:25] | For the past few weeks, I’ve been rolling my eyes at you, | 抱歉在过去几周 我一直对你翻白眼 |
[14:28] | thinking that you had this pathological need | 觉得你病态地 |
[14:30] | to be liked by everyone, | 想要得到所有人的喜爱 |
[14:31] | but I couldn’t have been more wrong. | 但是我真是大错特错 |
[14:33] | All right? People are just drawn to you. | 你是天生招人喜欢 |
[14:35] | No, I do have a pathological need to be liked. | 不 我的确是病态地想要被喜欢 |
[14:37] | – I knew it. – This is a stupid prank gone wrong, | -我就知道 -这是个玩过火的白痴恶作剧 |
[14:39] | and I’ve — I’m separated from the guys. | 而我 我也和那群哥们儿走散了 |
[14:41] | I wanted them to like me so much I stole a goat. | 为了让他们喜欢我 我甚至偷了一只山羊 |
[14:45] | I’m a rustler, Mitchell. | 我成了偷羊贼了 米奇尔 |
[14:48] | I’m a filthy rustler. | 一个十恶不赦的偷羊贼 |
[14:49] | Okay, well, that seems worse to you than it does to me. | 在我看来并没有这么糟 |
[14:51] | I do it with all of our guests. | 对每一届房客我都是这德行 |
[14:52] | I change who I am | 我改变了自我 |
[14:53] | so they’ll like me more. | 就为了让他们能更喜欢我 |
[14:54] | – It’s exhausting. – Well, then, stop. | -这样好累 -那就别再继续了 |
[14:56] | Because you’re likable enough just being you. | 因为你本来的样子已经足够招人喜欢 |
[14:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:59] | And this insecurity is a part of me that I do not love. | 我讨厌自己有这种不安全的感觉 |
[15:02] | – Caminal! – What’s up, my brothers?! | -卡罪犯 -弟兄们好啊 |
[15:04] | – Cam. – What is wrong with me? | -小卡 -我到底是怎么了 |
[15:06] | Get in — we got a goat to paint! | 快上车 我们还要涂山羊呢 |
[15:08] | No, you know what, guys? | 不 听着 各位 |
[15:10] | This isn’t right. | 这样不对 |
[15:11] | This is not who I am. | 我不是这样的人 |
[15:12] | So I’m gonna take the goat back, | 所以我要把山羊还回去 |
[15:14] | and if you were ever truly my friend, you’ll understand. | 如果你们是真朋友 你们会理解我 |
[15:17] | You both suck! | 你们俩逊爆了 |
[15:19] | You suck. | 你们才逊 |
[15:21] | All right, come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[15:23] | Okay, I’ll — I’ll put her in back, | 我把她放后座上吧 |
[15:24] | and, um, don’t worry — she’s really friendly. | 别担心 她很温顺的 |
[15:27] | I ain’t afraid of no goats. | 我才不怕小羊羊呢 |
[15:29] | Okay, send me the contracts. | 行 把合同发过来吧 |
[15:30] | I never could resist a pretty face. | 我从来都抗拒不了高颜值的脸蛋 |
[15:32] | Stop it, George. I’m married. | 别贫了 乔治 我可已经结婚了 |
[15:34] | I’m gonna run to the men’s room. | 我要去趟洗手间 |
[15:38] | So, everything all right? You’ve barely said a word. | 你还好吗 一言不发的 |
[15:40] | Well, it’s not like you needed my help, | 反正你不需要我帮忙 |
[15:41] | and I think I embarrassed myself enough for one day. | 而且我今天出的糗已经够多了 |
[15:45] | Look, I might have been too hard on you before. | 听着 我以前可能对你太苛刻了 |
[15:48] | I’m just tired of everyone | 我只是太厌倦 |
[15:49] | always pitching me their closet ideas. | 所有人不停地拿衣柜点子轰炸我 |
[15:51] | If I had a nickel for every time someone came to me | 如果每听一次”下一个最赞衣柜”的点子 |
[15:54] | with “the next great closet”, | 我都能收到一枚硬币的话 |
[15:55] | I’d have a Pegasus series split-level walk-in full of nickels. | 我都能把它们塞满这个珀耳塞斯系列大衣柜了 |
[16:01] | But, Dad, I’m in the biz. | 但是老爸 我入了这一行 |
[16:02] | I should have known that those are old design ideas. | 早该知道那些都是老掉牙的设计方案 |
[16:04] | No one nails it on the first try. | 没有人能一蹴而就 |
[16:06] | Hell, I once pitched a clamshell shoe container | 我曾经设计过一款蚌壳式鞋盒 |
[16:09] | with a living hinge. | 上面还有活动铰链呢 |
[16:11] | – No. – I was young. | -不是吧 -我那会儿太嫩了 |
[16:14] | Keep with it. | 别放弃 |
[16:16] | You’ll get there eventually. | 你一定会成功的 |
[16:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[16:19] | We all set? | 都吃好了吗 |
[16:19] | Let me settle up. | 我去买单 |
[16:22] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢你 老爸 |
[16:24] | Pretty exciting lunch, huh? | 午餐还不错吧 |
[16:26] | The same caesar salad, | 沙拉还是照旧的凯撒沙拉 |
[16:27] | the same closets I order every year. | 衣柜也还是我年年订的那批衣柜 |
[16:29] | Yeah, but you’re happy with them, right? | 没错 但是你也满意吧 |
[16:30] | They’re closets. | 不过是衣柜而已 |
[16:33] | I-if you’re ever looking to expand your horizons a little, | 如果你想开阔一下眼界 |
[16:36] | I have some design ideas that are fresh of the drawing board. | 我也有一些比较新颖别致的设计想法 |
[16:42] | I’m sorry. Oh, gosh. | 很对不起 我的天 |
[16:43] | That’s my husband’s birdseed. | 这些是我老公的鸟食 |
[16:45] | I’d love to give you a look-see here. | 我想给你看看这个设计 |
[16:47] | I’ll take care of this. | 我来收拾这摊 |
[16:48] | Heavens. | 老天 |
[16:49] | “Duckingham palace”? | 鸭金汉宫 |
[16:50] | Oh, no, no. No, no, sorry. | 错了 错了 对不起 |
[16:52] | Those are the wrong ones. | 不是这些 |
[16:53] | Um, wrong plans. | 不是这些方案 |
[16:54] | I’ve got other ones, and they’re — they’re super. | 我还有别的方案 特别棒 |
[16:59] | oh, gosh. | 老天啊 |
[16:59] | Oh, my god. What — it’s — it’s on my head, right? | 天哪 它在我头上是吧 |
[17:01] | It’s on my head. Okay. | 它在我头上 |
[17:03] | – God. Okay. I know it’s in here. It’s in here. – Oh, my god. | -天 它在我头上 -我的天 |
[17:05] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 快走开 |
[17:07] | Oh, it’s in my shirt. | 跑到我衬衫里了 |
[17:08] | – I was gone for 30 seconds. – Dad, Dad! | -我不过走开了三十秒 -老爸 救我 |
[17:12] | Well, that was forever. | 也太久了吧 |
[17:13] | I’m so embarrassed. | 太糗了 |
[17:15] | I’ve never freaked out like that. | 我从来没那么紧张过 |
[17:17] | How bad was it? | 很差劲吗 |
[17:18] | I mean… | 也就… |
[17:19] | I’m so sorry that I gave you such a hard time | 很抱歉我在你不敢跟切尔西说话这件事 |
[17:22] | about not talking to Chelsea. | 给你施了那么大压力 |
[17:24] | Actually, you kind of helped me out. | 其实 你算是帮了我的忙 |
[17:26] | How? | 为什么 |
[17:27] | Seeing you fall apart like that… | 看见你如此反常 |
[17:29] | stutter, twitch, and babble — | 结结巴巴 手足无措地说个不停 |
[17:30] | Okay, bloop-bloop. | 够了 哔哔 |
[17:31] | You’re the most confident woman in the world, | 你是这世上最自信的女人 |
[17:34] | and if someone like you can be human, | 如果像你这样的人也会像常人一样气馁 |
[17:36] | then I don’t have to feel bad about chickening out with girls. | 那我在姑娘面前畏首畏尾也不会觉得难受了 |
[17:39] | You know who else is human? Chelsea. | 你知道谁也是常人吗 切尔西 |
[17:41] | So why do you feel so intimidated by her? | 所以你又为什么要怕她呢 |
[17:43] | Go. Go over there. | 去吧 去找她 |
[17:44] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[17:45] | She gets off at 5:00 on saturday | 周六她五点就下班了 |
[17:47] | so that she can pick up her dry cleaning | 这样才赶得及拿完干洗的衣服 |
[17:48] | and make 6:00 yoga. | 去上六点的瑜伽课 |
[17:50] | Stalker. | 跟踪狂 |
[17:52] | Call her. | 打电话给她 |
[17:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:53] | Yes. You can do it. | 是的 你可以的 |
[17:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:00] | Hi, Chelsea? | 切尔西你好 |
[18:01] | I was in earlier, wearing the green jacket | 我刚到店里去过 穿着一件绿色夹克 |
[18:03] | that’s louder than that guy laughing at his own screenplay? | 比被自己剧本逗笑那人还吵[俗丽] |
[18:06] | She’s laughing! | 她被逗笑了 |
[18:07] | I would like to take you out for coffee sometime, | 我希望有时间可以跟你一起喝杯咖啡 |
[18:09] | maybe at a place you don’t have to make it? | 也许去一个不用你来冲咖啡的地方 |
[18:12] | Great. O-okay, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好极了 好的 明天见 |
[18:14] | Bye. | 回见 |
[18:15] | She said yes. | 她同意了 |
[18:16] | Of course she did. | 她当然会同意 |
[18:17] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[18:19] | You see, that’s what it is to be a confident person. | 看见了吧 这才是个自信的人会做的事 |
[18:21] | And you got all of it from your mother. | 这些都是由你的母亲遗传给你的 |
[18:25] | Mam — ay! | 玛… |
[18:28] | Ay, what’s her name?! | 她叫什么来着 |
[18:31] | What size tubing would I need | 什么型号的管子 |
[18:32] | for three ducklings to slide through? | 能让三只小鸭子滑过去 |
[18:34] | Cost is no ob– where are you going? | 钱不是问题 你去哪里 |
[18:36] | To the back to check on it? Thank you so much! | 去后面找一找吗 非常感谢 |
[18:41] | Well, look at you playing with rocks just like a real kid. | 看哪 你像个真正的孩子一样在玩石头 |
[18:44] | Yep. | 没错 |
[18:45] | Oh, I hope those eggs are doing okay. | 我希望那些蛋没事 |
[18:47] | I feel bad leaving them alone. | 把它们自己留在家我很过意不去 |
[18:49] | Probably safer that way. | 也许那样会更安全 |
[18:52] | I know people think I’m crazy. | 我知道别人都觉得我疯了 |
[18:53] | It’s just more fun believing even when no one else does. | 我觉得相信别人都不相信的事特别有意思 |
[18:56] | Anyone can be a doubter. | 谁都可以成为怀疑论者 |
[18:58] | Did I ever tell you how I got them? | 我跟你说过怎么弄到它们的吗 |
[18:59] | No, but I, uh… | 没有 不过… |
[19:00] | I found them abandoned in someone’s yard, the poor things. | 它们被遗弃在某人的后院 可怜的小东西 |
[19:03] | No mother. | 没有母亲 |
[19:04] | No one to take care of them. | 没有人照顾它们 |
[19:07] | So, they’re orphans? | 它们是孤儿吗 |
[19:09] | Where did their mother go? | 它们的母亲去哪了 |
[19:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:13] | I know I’m all they have now. | 我只知道它们现在只有我了 |
[19:18] | – Hello. – Hey, honey. | -喂 -喂 亲爱的 |
[19:19] | – Can I ask you a tiny little favor? – Okay. | -能帮我个小忙吗 -好 |
[19:21] | Can you rotate the eggs 90 degrees, clockwise? | 能把那些蛋转九十度吗 顺时针转 |
[19:23] | No, Phil, I can’t. I can’t. | 不 菲尔 我不能 |
[19:25] | I am tired, and I am sweaty, | 我累死了 而且我满身是汗 |
[19:28] | and as much as I have tried to stay positive like you all day, | 尽管我这一整天都试图像你一样保持乐观 |
[19:31] | I think sometimes we need to just face certain facts | 但是我觉得有时候还是应该面对现实 |
[19:34] | like corporate people are not creative, | 比如总部的人不会有创造性 |
[19:37] | and ducks that haven’t hatched in a month might never. | 比如鸭蛋一个月孵不出来也许就永远也不行了 |
[19:41] | Just turn the eggs, lady! | 把蛋转一下不就得了 老姑 |
[19:43] | You know what? | 说真的 |
[19:44] | Kind of done with birds for the day. | 我今天受够鸟类的气了 |
[19:49] | Oh, my god, Phil. | 天哪 菲尔 |
[19:49] | – I think it’s hatching. – Wait, what? | -好像孵化出来了 -等等 什么 |
[19:51] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:53] | What — what do I do? | 我该 该做什么 |
[19:54] | Okay, uh, stay calm. | 好 保持冷静 |
[19:55] | I-I’ll talk you through the labor. | 我会教你分娩 |
[19:56] | They’re coming, Lily! | 要生了 莉莉 |
[19:59] | Okay, Claire — tell me what you see! | 好吧 克莱尔 告诉你看到什么了 |
[20:00] | Oh, God. I think I see a beak. | 天哪 我好像看到鸭嘴了 |
[20:01] | Well, the good news is we’re not breach. | 好消息是不是脚先出 可以顺产 |
[20:04] | It looks like it’s struggling to break through. | 它们看起来像是在努力破壳而出 |
[20:05] | Okay, if you are concerned about traumatizing him, | 如果你担心会吓到到它 |
[20:08] | strap on that toucan beak I wore last Halloween | 穿上去年万圣节我们装扮成麦片代言卡通人物 |
[20:11] | when we dressed as froot loops and start pecking. | 我的那套犀鸟服 帮它们把壳啄开 |
[20:13] | I’m using a fork. | 我还是用叉子吧 |
[20:14] | Steady hands, Claire, please. | 手别抖 克莱尔 拜托 |
[20:16] | I’ve seen you play “Operation”. | 我见过你玩”手术” |
[20:18] | Oh, it’s hatched! | 孵出来了 |
[20:19] | It’s so cute. | 太可爱了 |
[20:20] | Oh, it’s so cute! | 太可爱了 |
[20:22] | I can’t believe I’m missing this! | 不敢相信我居然错过了 |
[20:23] | Hey, buddy! | 快让开 |
[20:24] | We’re telling people I was there! | 对外要宣称我当时在场 |
[20:26] | I think another one’s hatching. | 我觉得另一只也要孵化了 |
[20:27] | What?! I’m sorry, Lily. | 什么 对不起 莉莉 |
[20:29] | Speed bump in three, two… | 飞跃减速带 三 二… |
[20:35] | Oh, my god, all three?! | 天哪 三只都出来了 |
[20:37] | That’s amazing! | 太棒了 |
[20:38] | – Lily, take a picture! – Yep. | -莉莉 拍张照 -好 |
[20:40] | Here. | 好了 |
[20:41] | Hi, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[20:43] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:44] | One, two — | 一 二 |
[20:45] | Hold up, hold up. | 稍等 |
[20:47] | He’s in my shirt. | 它进我衣服里了 |
[20:48] | Another bird in my shirt. | 鸟怎么总爱往我衣服里钻 |
[20:50] | Got it. | 出来了 |
[20:57] | I’m going to bed. Good night, sweetie. | 我要去睡了 晚安 宝贝 |
[20:59] | Good night. Wait. You know what? | 晚安 等等 |
[21:00] | I was just thinking, | 我刚才在想 |
[21:02] | if those duck eggs were still viable… | 如果那些鸭蛋都能孵出小鸭… |
[21:05] | Maybe we should find out if you’ve got | 也许我们应该去找找 |
[21:06] | one or two fighters left in there, too. | 看你那还有没有一两只蛋[卵]也能孵化出来 |
[21:08] | No, thank you. | 不 免了吧 |
[21:10] | I’m done with little ones running around the house. | 我受够了有小东西在家里跑来跑去的了 |
[21:15] | Stay. | 别跟着 |
[21:17] | Oh, I said stay. | 我说了 别跟着 |
[21:18] | The ducks imprinted on Claire. | 那些鸭子把克莱尔当成妈妈了 |
[21:21] | It’s n-not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[21:24] | Come on, guys. | 拜托 伙计们 |
[21:25] | She said stay! | 她都说了 别跟着 |
[21:29] | Come on. | 拜托 |