时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Honey, would you buy a closet called — | 亲爱的 你会买一款叫做… |
[00:07] | I am waiting to see if I get to go tomorrow. | 我在等通知 看我明天能不能去 |
[00:09] | Jury duty. You know, you can just throw that away. | 陪审员义务 其实你可以直接把电话扔在一边 |
[00:11] | There’s no way they can ever tell you got it. | 那样他们就无法通知你你被选中了 |
[00:13] | Jay, you’re a bad American. | 杰 你是不合格的美国人 |
[00:14] | It is a privilege to serve on a jury. | 能在陪审团发挥作用是一种荣耀 |
[00:17] | For the first time, I get to be part of it. | 我有史以来第一次可以参与了 |
[00:20] | Talk to me when you’re eating | 等你吃着从自动售货机买来的 |
[00:21] | a tuna sandwich out of a machine. | 金枪鱼三明治再跟我说这话吧 |
[00:23] | Anyway, it’s a distressed-oak model that I like to call — | 总之 那款是浮雕橡木材质 我想取名为… |
[00:26] | Wait, wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 等着 |
[00:28] | I’m in! | 我被选中了 |
[00:29] | 8:00 a.m. tomorrow. Parking structure “C”! | 明早8点 C区停车楼 |
[00:32] | You’re excited about a parking structure? | 你对停车楼感到很激动吗 |
[00:34] | It’s not even “A” or “B.” | 连A区或B区都不是 |
[00:36] | You’re gonna have to take my place working at Joe’s school. | 你得接替我去乔的学校做伴护 |
[00:38] | I can’t do that. I have a job. | 我做不到啊 我有工作的 |
[00:40] | Have Claire cover for you. | 让克莱尔帮你顶着 |
[00:41] | She knows how to yell at people and read the newspaper. | 她知道怎么吼员工 看报纸 |
[00:44] | What the hell’s wrong with that school? | 那学校是有什么毛病啊 |
[00:45] | Aren’t we paying them so we don’t have to take care of our kid? | 我们付他们钱 不就是为了不用亲自照顾孩子吗 |
[00:48] | That’s not the way it works at the learning barn. | 学习谷仓不是这种制度 |
[00:50] | You know that they want the parents to be involved | 他们希望家长也能参与进来 |
[00:53] | so that they can bond with the kids. | 那样就能增进跟孩子的感情 |
[00:54] | What’s wrong with schools today? | 这年头的学校是发什么神经啊 |
[00:56] | I’m successful, | 我现在很成功 |
[00:57] | and I had a nun with a mustache. | 我当年的老师不过就是个长胡子的修女 |
[00:58] | Well, you better get used to going there, | 你最好习惯到那里去 |
[01:00] | Because if I get put into a murder trial, | 因为如果我参审[卷入]的是件谋杀案 |
[01:02] | I could be gone for weeks. | 我可能得去[进牢]好几周呢 |
[01:04] | Maybe I should tell them | 或许我该告诉他们 |
[01:05] | that I have experience on a firing squad. | 我有在枪决队的经验 |
[01:08] | Why do you say crazy stuff like that? | 你为什么要说这种疯话啊 |
[01:09] | Now, that isn’t true, is it? | 那不是真的 对吧 |
[01:11] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[01:13] | That new closet, what did I say it was called? | 那款新衣柜 我刚刚说叫什么来着 |
[01:15] | You never said. | 你没说出来 |
[01:15] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[01:17] | That’s why I need a grease pencil in the shower. | 我洗澡时非得要放支油性铅笔在旁边 |
[01:33] | Oh, I don’t know, Haley. | 我也说不清 海莉 |
[01:34] | I mean, he is really cute and really smart and really funny, | 他很帅 很聪明 也很幽默 |
[01:38] | But, oh, he’s always wearing clogs. | 但是 他总是穿木底鞋 |
[01:41] | No, no. | 不 不行 |
[01:42] | If he is not a chef, a nurse, or a tulip salesman, | 如果他不是个大厨 护士或是郁金香销售员 |
[01:45] | you need to run. | 你得赶紧躲开 |
[01:47] | If your mother had that attitude about a man in clogs, | 如果你妈对穿木底鞋的男人也是这种态度 |
[01:49] | you two wouldn’t have a dad. | 你们俩就不会有我这亲爹了 |
[01:51] | Okay, thanks, Dad. I won’t let you down. | 好的 谢谢 老爸 我不会让你失望的 |
[01:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:54] | Guess what, guys. | 猜猜怎么着 各位 |
[01:55] | I am going to be the big boss at work tomorrow, | 明天我会暂时充当公司的老大 |
[01:57] | And coincidentally, it’s take your daughter to work day. | 巧的是 明天恰好是”带女儿去公司日” |
[02:01] | I’ll go to work with you, Mom. | 我可以跟你一起去公司 老妈 |
[02:02] | Stop trying to get out of community service. | 别想逃避社区服务了 |
[02:04] | You need those hours to graduate. | 你需要攒够足够时间才能毕业 |
[02:05] | And you’re not a daughter. | 再说你又不是女儿身 |
[02:07] | Mom, Dad, sit down. | 老妈 老爸 坐下 |
[02:09] | There’s something I need to talk to you about. | 我有件事要告诉你们 |
[02:10] | You’re going. | 你必须去 |
[02:11] | So, girls, what do you say? | 姑娘们 你们意下如何 |
[02:13] | You know we’re not 8, and I have a job. | 我们又不是八岁小孩了 我还是有工作的人 |
[02:16] | You called in sick twice last week because you had a zit. | 你上周因为长了青春痘 就请了两次病假 |
[02:18] | I work in fashion. They told me not to come in. | 我是在时尚行业工作的 他们叫我别去的 |
[02:21] | Alex, honey, | 艾丽克斯 宝贝 |
[02:21] | your last class tomorrow is at 10:00 a.m., | 你明天最后一节课是上午10点 |
[02:23] | – No, no, no, no! -So, if you hit the road | -不 不 不 -如果你早点出发 |
[02:24] | Haley, quick, close the laptop! | 海莉 快把电脑合上 |
[02:26] | Until now, I was always a full-time mom, | 在此之前 我一直是个全职妈妈 |
[02:28] | So the girls never had a chance to see the other side of me — | 所以女儿们一直没能看到我的另一面 |
[02:31] | You know, powerful woman in charge. | 就是 强势的女高层 |
[02:33] | Yeah, ’cause we never get to see your tough side. | 是啊 我们从”没机会”看到你强势的一面呢 |
[02:40] | Come on, Daddy, we’re gonna be late for your work. | 快点 大爸 你工作要迟到了 |
[02:42] | I know. I’m excited, too. | 我知道 我也很激动 |
[02:44] | Okay, I was wrong. | 好吧 我错了 |
[02:45] | The whistles aren’t better outside. | 在外吹口哨并没有好一些 |
[02:47] | Are you sure you can get all these groceries home by yourself? | 你确定你一个人可以把这些杂货都弄回家吗 |
[02:48] | I don’t know. I’m kind of scared. | 我不知道 我有点害怕 |
[02:50] | I’ve never driven groceries home before. | 我以前从未开车载过杂货回家呢 |
[02:52] | Hey, you guys. | 你们好啊 |
[02:54] | Ray– Raymond? | 雷 雷蒙德 |
[02:56] | Hi. Oh, it’s been so long. | 你好啊 好久不见 |
[02:58] | Yeah. Haven’t seen you since, you know. | 是啊 自从那事后 就没见过你们了 |
[03:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:03] | Raymond and J’marcus broke up three months ago, | 雷蒙德和杰马库斯三个月前分手了 |
[03:05] | And they’d been together almost as long as we have. | 他们在一起的时间和我们差不多 |
[03:07] | J’marcus got all the friends, | 杰马库斯继续和原来的朋友交往着 |
[03:08] | And Raymond got all the confidence to go shopping in his pajamas. | 而雷蒙德沦落到穿着睡衣去购物 |
[03:12] | You guys having a party? | 你们要办派对吗 |
[03:14] | – No, no. Party? – No, not a party. | -不 什么派对 -不 不是办派对 |
[03:16] | Olive medley, square napkins, cracker trio. | 橄榄杂烩 方巾 三式饼干 |
[03:20] | well, these things are just more for a — | 这些东西只是为了… |
[03:22] | What would you say? | 你觉得该怎么说好呢 |
[03:23] | Kind of like a get-together? | 小聚吗 |
[03:24] | Get-together, get-together. It’s a last-minute thing. | 小聚 小聚 是临时决定的 |
[03:26] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么的 |
[03:27] | Sounds fun. | 听上去很有趣 |
[03:28] | – No, it’s not gonna be fun. – No. It’s crackers. | -不 很无趣的 -是啊 就饼干嘛 |
[03:29] | It’s supposed to rain. | 到时候会下雨的 |
[03:31] | I’ll see you guys. | 那再见了 |
[03:33] | – Yes. – You, too, Raymond. | -好 -回见了 雷蒙德 |
[03:34] | – Bye-bye. – Take care of yourself. | -再见 -照顾好自己 |
[03:37] | That was close. | 刚刚好险啊 |
[03:38] | I thought we were gonna have to invite him. | 我以为我们不得不邀请他了呢 |
[03:39] | Raymond, you should come tonight. | 雷蒙德 你今晚也该来的 |
[03:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:43] | It wouldn’t be a get-together without Raymond. | 没有雷蒙德 算什么小聚啊 |
[03:45] | – Right, Cam? – Absolutely. | -对吧 小卡 -绝对的 |
[03:46] | Yeah. Oh, you know what? But… | 是啊 但是你知道吗 那个… |
[03:49] | I should tell you, J’marcus is gonna be there. | 我得提醒你一下 杰马库斯也会去的 |
[03:52] | So, if that’s gonna be uncomfortable, | 所以如果你觉得那样很尴尬 |
[03:53] | we totally understand. | 我们完全理解的 |
[03:54] | No, it’s fine. I’ll be there. | 不 没事 我会去的 |
[03:57] | It’ll be nice to see J’marcus again. | 能再次见到杰马库斯也挺好的 |
[03:59] | Maybe he’ll bring one of those shirtless ab sluts | 或许他会带一个裸上身的腹肌婊过去 |
[04:02] | I’ve seen on his facebook page. | 我在他脸书上都看到了 |
[04:04] | – I’ll see you guys. – Yeah. Yeah, see ya. | -回见 -好的 回见 |
[04:06] | Okay. Look forward to it. | 好的 我很期待 |
[04:07] | – you, too. – Yeah. | -回见 -好的 |
[04:09] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么做啊 |
[04:11] | I mean, he was all sad and pathetic and broken. | 他那么伤心 可悲 心碎 |
[04:13] | Well, yes, the perfect addition to any party. | 是啊 任何派对都需要这样一个人呢 |
[04:16] | They are gonna be at each other’s throats | 他们一定会撕逼撕得天昏地暗 |
[04:18] | and ruin the whole night. Come on, Lily. | 毁了整个晚上 走吧 莉莉 |
[04:19] | Thanks to you, we are throwing | 都怪你 这次的派对 |
[04:20] | the antisocial event of the season. | 肯定是这个社交季最反社会的 |
[04:22] | – Cam. – No, I’m late and I’d like to leave on that. | -小卡 -不 先不说了 我要迟到了 |
[04:29] | Hi. I’m — I’m here. | 你好 我来了 |
[04:30] | Well, this is a special treat. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[04:33] | I spy with my little eye a first-time volunteer! | 我竟然看到了一位第一次出现的志愿者 |
[04:37] | Gloria had jury duty, | 歌洛莉亚要去做陪审团 |
[04:38] | so no chance I could get out of this | 所以我能假装种族歧视 |
[04:40] | by pretending to be racist? | 不来做志愿者吗 |
[04:42] | Anyway, uh… what do you need? | 总之 你要我做什么 |
[04:45] | You can set up the paints, make the kale smoothies, | 你可以准备颜料 做甘蓝冰沙 |
[04:48] | and wipe down the rabbit hutch. | 然后把兔笼擦干净 |
[04:50] | On it. Margaret? | 知道了 玛格丽特 |
[04:52] | Paint, smoothies, hutch. | 画笔 冰沙 笼子 |
[04:53] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[04:53] | Excuse me. Who’s this? | 不好意思 这位是谁 |
[04:55] | That’s Margaret, my assistant. | 她是玛格丽特 我的助理 |
[04:56] | I couldn’t have children. | 我没法有小孩 |
[04:58] | This is not how it works with parent volunteers. | 父母志愿者不应该是这样的 |
[05:01] | You’re already playing fast and loose | 你对于”志愿者”的态度已经很随便了 |
[05:03] | with that term “volunteer,” so…what do you say? | 所以你想怎么样 |
[05:06] | As much as we don’t like to use the word “No” — | 虽然我们不喜欢用”不”这个字 |
[05:08] | And, by the way, if any of these little tykes start acting up, | 而且 如果这些小崽子们敢乱来 |
[05:10] | she’s not afraid to get out the wooden spoon. | 她可是有一百种方法让他们安生下来 |
[05:12] | Jay, I know it’s a little scary, | 杰 我知道你怕怕 |
[05:15] | but you’re going to have to let her go. | 但你必须得让她走 |
[05:18] | I don’t want her to go. | 我不想让她走 |
[05:19] | Margaret, just go. I’ll distract him. | 玛格丽特 走吧 我来吸引他的注意力 |
[05:24] | Come back. | 回来 |
[05:24] | Margaret, don’t turn around. | 玛格丽特 不要回头 |
[05:29] | Okay, men. | 好吧 各位 |
[05:32] | Gather ’round. | 都过来 |
[05:33] | Teachable moment. | 教学时间 |
[05:35] | Don’t think of community service as a requirement. | 不要把社区服务当成一种要求 |
[05:38] | Think of cleaning up this park as an opportunity. | 把清洁这座公园当成一个机会 |
[05:41] | To get hepatitis? | 得肝炎的机会吗 |
[05:42] | To make the world a better place. | 让世界更美好的机会 |
[05:44] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来的 |
[05:46] | I already did my required hours. | 我已经做完我该做的时间了 |
[05:47] | That’s a fancy way of saying you’re a virgin. | 用这种方式表明你还是处男挺酷炫的 |
[05:49] | Joke all you want, but this looks good on an application to NYU | 随便你们开玩笑 但这种经历在申请纽约大学 |
[05:53] | or UCLA or KFC. | 加州大学洛杉矶分校或肯德基时会很有用 |
[05:55] | Okay, stop trash-talking and start trash picking…up. | 好吧 别说废话了 开始捡垃圾吧 |
[05:59] | I-I’ll get that. | 我一会儿就来 |
[06:02] | There he is. | 是你啊 |
[06:04] | You. | 你好啊 |
[06:05] | How long’s it been, Mr. Real estate? | 有多久没见了 房地产先生 |
[06:07] | Well, you tell me, Mr. You. | 你说呢 这位先生 |
[06:09] | I’m usually really good with names and faces, | 我通常很擅长记名字和脸 |
[06:11] | but I could not remember who this guy was. | 可我不记得这个人是谁了 |
[06:14] | Fortunately, I found that one perfectly worded question | 幸好 我知道一个好问题 |
[06:18] | can get you all the information you need. | 能让你知道想要的所有信息 |
[06:21] | How’s things? | 一切都好吗 |
[06:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:24] | How’s the beautiful wife? | 你美丽的妻子近来如何 |
[06:25] | Claire’s great. Yeah. | 克莱尔过得很好 |
[06:27] | Thank you so much for asking. | 多谢你的问候 |
[06:28] | How’s… how’s your situation? | 那 那你怎么样啊 |
[06:31] | You know, same old, same old. | 你知道的 老样子 |
[06:33] | Actually, I’m glad I’m running into you like this. | 实际上 这个时候遇到你我很高兴 |
[06:35] | My car just got towed, | 我的车刚被拖走了 |
[06:37] | and my wallet and cellphone were in there. | 我的钱包和手机都在里面 |
[06:39] | Could you possibly lend me some money for cab fare or… | 你能借我点钱打的吗 |
[06:43] | Yes. | 好 |
[06:44] | – Thanks. – Of course. | -多谢 -没事 |
[06:45] | How’s, uh, $40 with a little extra | 给你四十块外加一点零钱 |
[06:47] | in case you run into trouble? | 以防万一 如何 |
[06:49] | I want to make sure you get back to your house in, uh — | 我希望你能来得及赶回家 |
[06:52] | Time for dinner, I hope. | 希望赶得上吃晚饭 |
[06:54] | Thanks, man. You’re the best. | 多谢了 哥们儿 你最棒了 |
[06:56] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 |
[06:57] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[06:59] | Last time I saw you, you were so small. | 我上次见你的时候 你才这么点大 |
[07:01] | I better run. Thanks, pal. | 我得走了 多谢 朋友 |
[07:03] | All right, buddy. Good to see you. | 是啊 伙计 见到你真好 |
[07:05] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[07:07] | That guy just scammed you. | 那个人刚把你骗了 |
[07:08] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[07:09] | It’s a classic scam. | 这是经典的诈骗方式 |
[07:11] | You pretend you know someone and then borrow money. | 假装认识对方然后借钱 |
[07:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:14] | Men, gather ’round. Teachable mome– hey. | 大家围过来 教学时刻 |
[07:18] | Just — a circle. Gather means a circle. | 围成一个圈 过来的意思是围成圈 |
[07:22] | What did you just see? | 你们刚刚看到了什么 |
[07:23] | A squirrel eating a band-aid. | 小松鼠在吃创可贴 |
[07:24] | No. You saw a man helping out a friend in need. | 不 你们看到了一个人对朋友伸出援手 |
[07:28] | If he was your friend, what’s his name? | 如果他是你朋友 那他叫什么 |
[07:30] | That slipped my mind. | 只是突然想不起来了 |
[07:31] | Did you recognize him at all? | 你认得他的样子吗 |
[07:33] | Gentlemen, don’t be cynics like Luke. | 先生们 不要像卢克把别人都看扁 |
[07:35] | Don’t let your skinny jeans cut off the blood to your hearts. | 不要让你们的紧身牛仔裤限制了良心供血 |
[07:37] | I’m with you, Phil. | 我支持你 菲尔 |
[07:38] | I choose to believe in the goodness of men. | 我相信人性本善 |
[07:40] | You have a condom stuck to your shoe. | 你鞋子上沾着一个套套 |
[07:45] | Defense also has no objection to juror 14. | 被告对14号陪审员所言无异议 |
[07:48] | Moving on, juror 15. | 继续 15号陪审员 |
[07:50] | Here. Ask me anything. I am an American. | 来吧 随便问 我是美国人 |
[07:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:54] | When someone hires a lawyer, | 如果有人请了律师 |
[07:56] | do you think they’re more likely to be guilty? | 你觉得他们更可能有罪吗 |
[07:58] | No. | 不 |
[07:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:00] | When they play with their hair like he is, | 如果他们像他那样玩头发 |
[08:02] | that’s when I know that they’re guilty. | 那我就知道他们有罪了 |
[08:05] | Your honor, we request dismissal of juror 15. | 法官大人 我们请求免职15号陪审员 |
[08:08] | Why? I’m very good at reading people. | 为什么 我很擅长解读人性 |
[08:10] | He is guilty. | 他有罪 |
[08:11] | And, by the way, so is the guy that is behind him. | 另外 他后面那个男人也是 |
[08:14] | He’s not even on trial. | 他都没有受审 |
[08:15] | Well, then he should be. | 那他应该受审 |
[08:17] | I don’t know what you did, but you did it! | 我不知道你做了什么 但你肯定做了 |
[08:18] | Your honor. | 法官大人 |
[08:19] | He’s getting away. | 他溜了 |
[08:21] | Juror 15, you are dismissed. | 15号陪审员 你被免职了 |
[08:23] | Ay! No, please, your excellency. | 不 求你了 法官阁下 |
[08:25] | I just want to do my part as a citizen. | 我只是想履行公民义务 |
[08:28] | Lady, you can stop acting crazy. You got out. | 女士 请不要犯傻了 出去 |
[08:35] | Ladies, right this way. Come on in. | 姑娘们 这边 请进 |
[08:37] | Oh, you’re in grandpa’s office? | 你在外公的办公室里工作吗 |
[08:39] | Yeah. Of course I am. | 当然了 |
[08:40] | It’s no big deal. I’m in here all the time. | 这没什么 我一直在这里 |
[08:42] | I mean, practically every day at this…this point. | 基本上 每天的这个时间都在 |
[08:45] | This is… | 这个 |
[08:46] | It’s not usually such a…thing. | 这椅子平常不是这样的 |
[08:49] | There we go. Have a seat. | 好了 你们坐吧 |
[08:50] | Does that guy with the tattoos still work on the loading docks? | 身上有纹身的那个人还在装卸货车间工作吗 |
[08:53] | When I was 15, he gave me my first catcall. | 我十五岁的时候 我第一次被人嘘就是他 |
[08:55] | Pretty sure that was his last day. | 那天应该是他最后一天上班 |
[08:58] | where’s Jay? | 杰呢 |
[08:59] | He’s not here, but I’m filling in. | 他不在 今天我代班 |
[09:01] | What can I do you for? | 有事吗 |
[09:02] | I’ll ask him tomorrow. | 我明天再来 |
[09:03] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[09:06] | Men are often intimidated by a strong, powerful woman. | 男人总是被强势的女人吓到 |
[09:10] | Jay around? | 杰在吗 |
[09:11] | No, he’s not. | 他不在 |
[09:11] | Oh, damn it. | 糟了 |
[09:14] | Captain’s chair is not empty. | 可是掌控大局的人还在 |
[09:16] | I’m here. Let me help you. | 让我来帮你吧 |
[09:17] | – Seriously? – Seriously, huh? | -你确定 -确定 |
[09:20] | Okay. Well, we need to take a delivery of 100 mirrored doors, | 我们要送100个装了镜子的门 |
[09:23] | but warehouse one and two are both full. | 可是一号二号仓库都满了 |
[09:27] | Okay, I know what to do. I’ve got this. Uh… | 我知道怎么办 我能行 |
[09:29] | What if we move the drawers into that busted semi | 如果我们把抽屉全部塞到四号装卸车间 |
[09:31] | in loading dock four? | 那个烂半挂车里呢 |
[09:32] | – And that works because– – That frees up warehouse two. | -那样可以 因为 -二号仓库就空出来了 |
[09:34] | Worst-case scenario, we’re a day late on delivery. | 最坏无非我们要晚一天才送到 |
[09:36] | But they’ll be mad at us. | 客户会生气了 |
[09:37] | We’ll give them a break off shipping? | 如果我们在运费上折中一下呢 |
[09:38] | I don’t know. Maybe like — | 我不知道 也许 |
[09:39] | 10%! Ha. | 打九折 |
[09:41] | We did it. Yeah! | 成功了 |
[09:45] | Good job, team. | 干得漂亮 大伙 |
[09:47] | You see, what I did there | 我在这里的工作就是 |
[09:48] | is I created a framework for problem solving, | 构建一个解决问题的整体框架 |
[09:50] | and I didn’t spoon-feed them the answers. | 但是我不会直接告诉他们答案 |
[09:53] | It’s just good management. | 这就是绝妙的管理技能 |
[09:54] | – Yeah. – That’s exactly what it looked like. | -是啊 -太绝妙了 |
[09:57] | Hey, Jay, I need a decision on that — oh, boy. | 杰 我需要你帮忙决定 不好 |
[10:01] | Get back here, Dom. | 回来 多姆 |
[10:03] | What needs to be decided? | 要决定什么 |
[10:05] | Well, we’re throwing that party later for Herm’s retirement, | 赫姆要退休了 我们要为他举办派对 |
[10:07] | and Jay’s just sort of the master | 杰特别擅长 |
[10:09] | when it comes to picking out cakes. | 给别人选蛋糕 |
[10:11] | Oh, I’m here. I can pick out a cake. | 我来吧 我来选蛋糕 |
[10:13] | Ice cream cake. | 冰淇淋蛋糕 |
[10:15] | I don’t know about that. | 我说不好 |
[10:16] | It’s a cake. It’ll be fine. | 就是个蛋糕而已 就它了 |
[10:17] | – Okay, is there a number where I could reach… – Just get it. | -有什么方式能让我联系 -赶紧去买吧 |
[10:19] | Jay? | 到杰吗 |
[10:20] | No matter how big or small the issue, | 不管事大事小 |
[10:23] | people want their leaders to be decisive. | 下属希望他们的领导有决断力 |
[10:25] | – Oh, definitely. – Of course. | -绝对的 -当然 |
[10:28] | – What flavor? – Mint chip. | -什么口味 -薄荷味 |
[10:29] | – I’ll come back. – I said mint chip! | -还是算了 -我说了薄荷味 |
[10:32] | Hey, Joe! You want to… | 乔 你想… |
[10:35] | I’m like Bruce Willis in “The Sixth Sense.” | 我看起来像《灵异第六感》里的布鲁斯·威利斯 |
[10:37] | Jay, will you please put the craft table | 杰 你能把手工桌 |
[10:39] | over on the hemp rug? | 放到麻毯上吗 |
[10:41] | No. | 不 |
[10:42] | For a word you don’t use, I’m sure hearing it a lot. | 你说不爱用”不”这个字 可我咋老听见你用 |
[10:44] | That’s the craft table. | 那个才是手工桌 |
[10:45] | You’re holding the feelings table, | 你现在拿的是情感桌 |
[10:47] | where we talk about how we feel. | 我们只在谈论各自感受的时候才用 |
[10:50] | Hey, Mr.Table, I feel like breaking you over a hippie. | 桌子先生 我真想把你摔在她身上 |
[10:54] | Well, you’re the lawyer. | 你可是律师 |
[10:55] | When can I go to jury duty again? | 我什么时候才能再去陪审团啊 |
[10:58] | you know, I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[10:59] | You’re literally the first person who has ever asked that. | 你算是第一个问这种问题的人 |
[11:02] | I am so frustrated. | 我太难过了 |
[11:03] | This reminds me when I was a little girl in my village | 这让我想起小时候还在村子里 |
[11:05] | and we had no power. | 当时我们一点权力[电力]都没有 |
[11:07] | Oh, this is the story about the TV set | 你是说村里的电视 |
[11:08] | powered by the donkey, right? | 全靠驴子发电那个故事吗 |
[11:10] | No, political power. | 不是 我说的是政治权力 |
[11:12] | We had no say in anything. | 我们没有任何发言权 |
[11:14] | But now I am an American, | 可现在我是美国人了 |
[11:15] | so I thought things were going to be different. | 我以为事情会不一样 |
[11:18] | I wanted to listen to testimony, look at the evidence, | 我想要听证词 看证据 |
[11:21] | have somebody burst in with new information. | 看到有人带着新的信息闯进来 |
[11:25] | Mitchell, guess what just happened. | 米奇尔 猜猜发生了什么 |
[11:27] | You’re home early. | 你早回家了 |
[11:28] | I have a two-hour lunch Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. | 我周一周三周五都有两小时的午休 |
[11:30] | And summers off. | 夏天也不用工作 |
[11:31] | I’m beginning to get the low pay. | 我要开始拿低薪了 |
[11:33] | This just in. | 这是刚刚发来的 |
[11:34] | Pepper says he’s not coming if both J’marcus and Raymond are here. | 胡娇说 如果杰马库斯和雷蒙德都来 他就不来了 |
[11:38] | “If I wanted this much tension in a space that small, | 我要是想在这么小的地方经受这么大的压力 |
[11:41] | I’d go up to my mother’s room.” | 我还不如去我妈那里 |
[11:42] | That’s not nice. | 这太刻薄了 |
[11:43] | We can’t afford to have another bad party. | 我们不能再来一个糟糕的派对了 |
[11:46] | You have to call Raymond right now and un-invite him. | 你现在就得打给雷蒙德取消邀请 |
[11:49] | I-I can’t believe you and Pepper | 我不敢相信你和胡娇 |
[11:50] | aren’t being more compassionate about this. | 居然对人毫无同情心 |
[11:51] | Raymond is a human being. | 雷蒙德也是人啊 |
[11:53] | What is the problem with inviting Majarcus and Roland? | 为什么不能邀请玛吉库斯和罗兰德他们俩 |
[11:56] | They had a horrible breakup. | 他们分手了 |
[11:57] | Months ago. | 就在几个月前 |
[11:58] | Gloria, what do you think? | 歌洛莉亚 你说呢 |
[12:01] | I think I need to know more before I adjudicate. | 在作出判决之前 我需要更多信息 |
[12:03] | Adjudicate? | 判决 |
[12:05] | When the skies were clear and the donkey was very strong, | 在天空晴朗 驴子还有劲的时候 |
[12:08] | we would watch “L.A. Law”. | 我们会看《洛杉矶法律》 |
[12:11] | That is the mockup room. | 那是模型屋 |
[12:14] | Hey, guys. | 大伙好啊 |
[12:16] | Keep up the mocking. | 继续做模型[嘲笑] |
[12:18] | It’s important to keep it fun. | 保持幽默总是有必要的 |
[12:21] | Look at that. The design team’s having a meeting. | 看看 设计团队正在开会 |
[12:23] | What do you say we go in there | 你说我们要不要进去 |
[12:24] | and give them a couple “Attaboys”, huh? | 说几句”干得好”之类的 |
[12:27] | No. No, they look really busy. | 不了 他们看上去很忙 |
[12:29] | Don’t be silly. | 别说笑了 |
[12:30] | Everybody wants face time with the boss. | 每个人都想跟老板面对面接触 |
[12:36] | Mom, are you okay? | 老妈 你还好吗 |
[12:37] | Alex, I’m fine. | 艾丽克斯 我没事 |
[12:38] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -我的天 -怎么了 |
[12:39] | Your pupil is the size of a nickel. | 你的瞳孔就跟五分硬币一样大 |
[12:41] | It looks like half of you went to a rave. | 感觉像是半个你正在咆哮 |
[12:44] | Claire, we have a storage problem. | 克莱尔 我们有个库存问题 |
[12:46] | If it’s those mirrored doors, I think I solved that one. | 如果是带镜子的门的事 我应该已经解决了 |
[12:48] | No, some idiot ordered Herm an ice cream cake. | 不是 有个白痴给赫姆订了一个冰淇淋蛋糕 |
[12:51] | I don’t think that name-calling– | 你们这么叫人白痴不好 |
[12:52] | wait, how is that a storage problem? | 等等 这跟库存有什么关系 |
[12:54] | The damn thing won’t fit in the freezer. | 冰箱里根本放不下那玩意儿 |
[12:56] | It’s melting like a son of a bitch. | 融化得跟什么似的 |
[12:58] | Well, then, um, find the smallest room we’ve got | 行 那就找一间最小的房间 |
[13:01] | and crank the A/C full blast, hmm? | 把冷气开到最大 |
[13:03] | – That’s a great idea. – Thank you. | -好建议 -谢谢你 |
[13:05] | Maybe later, we could turn the heat up in the broom closet, | 或许我们还能把杂物间的温度调高点 |
[13:07] | bake muffins. | 好烤些玛芬蛋糕吃 |
[13:08] | Complete disaster. | 完全悲剧 |
[13:09] | I’m gonna say something. | 我有话要说 |
[13:11] | You people are being ridiculous. | 你们这么说也太荒唐了吧 |
[13:13] | It’s a freaking mint chip cake. | 不就是个该死的薄荷蛋糕吗 |
[13:14] | Mint chip? | 薄荷味的吗 |
[13:15] | Yeah, mint chip. | 是的 薄荷味 |
[13:16] | You’re gonna love it. | 你们会喜欢的 |
[13:17] | And if it’s melting, so what? | 就算它融了一点 那又如何 |
[13:19] | We move the party up a little. | 我们把派对提前就是了 |
[13:20] | In fact, why don’t you tell everybody | 干脆 你们叫所有人 |
[13:22] | to be in the mill in 10 minutes. | 在十分钟内布置好一切 |
[13:23] | But Jay’s not here. | 但是杰赶不过来 |
[13:25] | Yeah, who will give Herm’s farewell speech? | 对呀 谁来给赫姆致告别词呢 |
[13:26] | I will. | 我啊 |
[13:27] | Give him the best farewell speech Herm has ever heard. | 我会给他一个此生最棒的告别词 |
[13:32] | Mom, are you sure you’re up for this? | 老妈 你确定你要上吗 |
[13:34] | Yeah, you look a little loopy. | 就是 你看起来晕乎乎的 |
[13:36] | You know what? I’ll be fine. | 你们别担心 我能搞定 |
[13:38] | Just as soon as I figure out who Herm is. | 不过我首先得搞清楚赫姆是哪一位 |
[13:43] | Keep it up, gentlemen. | 继续坚持 各位男士 |
[13:45] | Hey, dad, remember that time you were getting ripped off? | 老爸 你还记得那次你被人敲竹杠吗 |
[13:47] | You’re still on this. | 你怎么还念念不忘 |
[13:48] | I took a picture of the guy and sent it to mom. | 我拍了一张那人的照片发给老妈了 |
[13:50] | She swears she’s never seen him before in her life. | 她发誓说从没见过那个人 |
[13:52] | Your mom could say that | 对于她在酒吧遇到过的所有人 |
[13:53] | about anyone she met at a party with an open bar. | 你妈都能说她不认识 |
[13:56] | Sounds like someone could use another teachable moment. | 有人又需要受点人生教育啦 |
[13:58] | – I’m good, Dad. – Men, gather ’round. | -不用了 老爸 -大家快过来抱团 |
[14:00] | Teachable mo– mother of… | 人生教 我了个 |
[14:03] | Luke here still thinks I got ripped off, | 卢克还是固执地认为我被骗了 |
[14:05] | but if that guy wasn’t legit, | 但是如果那人真是骗子 |
[14:06] | how did he know that Luke was my son? | 他又怎么知道卢克是我儿子呢 |
[14:08] | Because I called you Dad. | 因为我管你叫老爸 |
[14:09] | But how did he know that you used to be small? | 但是他怎么知道你以前很小呢 |
[14:11] | I get the problem with that one. | 我发现这里有点问题了 |
[14:12] | Phil, don’t give in to his hipster cynicism. | 菲尔 别被他的嘲讽扰乱自己 |
[14:15] | I admire your childlike faith in people. | 我很敬佩你这么天真地信任别人 |
[14:18] | And, Luke, answer me this. | 还有卢克 你回答我这个问题 |
[14:19] | If this guy is such a con man, | 如果这人真是个骗子 |
[14:21] | how did he know your dad was Mr. Real Estate? | 他又是怎么知道你爸是”房地产先生”的 |
[14:23] | Boom! | 棒呆 |
[14:24] | Someone give this kid a mic to drop. | 快来人拿个麦克风给这孩子扔扔 |
[14:27] | You got me. | 你还真问住我了 |
[14:28] | I’m actually feeling a little dizzy because of that. | 我现在脑子都还晕乎乎的 |
[14:31] | My whole world view has been rocked. | 我的整个三观都被震撼了 |
[14:33] | I’m just gonna sit down before I pass out. | 在晕倒之前 我得赶紧坐下 |
[14:38] | Pretty smug for a guy sitting on pigeon droppings. | 坐在鸽子粪上还装得这么拽 |
[14:41] | Totally worth it. | 那我也值了 |
[14:48] | I was standing outside feeling sorry for myself. | 当时我站在门外觉得很难过 |
[14:50] | *Larry the lonely leopard* | *孤单小豹拉里* |
[14:53] | *Couldn’t change his spots* | *身上斑点去不掉* |
[14:55] | *But once he put his smile on* | *但是只要真心微笑* |
[14:58] | *Look at all the friends he’s got* | *好朋友们全围绕* |
[15:01] | Then I realized I was Larry the lonely leopard. | 然后我意识到自己就是那只孤单小豹拉里 |
[15:04] | I just needed to put my smile on. | 我只需要重露笑容就好了 |
[15:06] | That song works on so many levels. | 那首歌真是穿透灵魂 |
[15:10] | Hi, gang. I’m Joe’s Dad. | 大家好 我是乔的爸爸 |
[15:13] | Anybody want to hear a story? | 有谁想听故事吗 |
[15:14] | – That’s a great idea, Jay! – Okay. | -这是个好提议 杰 -那好 |
[15:17] | This one’s called “The teeny tiny house”. | 这个故事叫《小小小屋子》 |
[15:21] | “In a teeny tiny town… | 在一座很小很小的镇上 |
[15:23] | “On a teeny tiny block,” | 一个很小很小的街区里 |
[15:25] | “Stood a teeny tiny house with a teeny tiny –“ | 有一座很小很小的房子 里面有 |
[15:29] | You’re old. | 你好老 |
[15:30] | You seen my wife, Big Ears? | 你见过我妻子吗 大耳仔 |
[15:33] | After that, Big Ears’ parents and I | 那之后 大耳仔的家长和我 |
[15:35] | had to spend a little time at the feelings table. | 不得不在情感桌上坐下来谈话 |
[15:38] | Let me see if I’m understanding this. | 我看看是不是搞清楚这事了 |
[15:40] | So, you have known Radar longer, | 总的说来 你们认识雷达的时间久些 |
[15:43] | but Jemima is the fun one. | 但杰玛玛为人更风趣 |
[15:46] | Yes, and kudos for really zeroing in on those names. | 是的 为你越来越接近人家真正的名字点个赞 |
[15:48] | Come on. Raymond’s fun. | 拜托 雷蒙更有趣一点好吗 |
[15:50] | Name one fun thing he does. | 说一件他有趣的事来听听 |
[15:51] | One — so many things. | 还一件 太多件了好吗 |
[15:53] | Okay, this, he does this thing | 好吧 听着 他干过这事 |
[15:55] | where he imitates his parents’ answering machine. | 模仿他父母的答录机 |
[15:57] | It’s hilarious. It kills every time. | 真的超搞笑 每次模仿都搞笑死了 |
[16:00] | – And it’s J’marcus. – Damn it. | -那是杰马库斯好吗 -呵呵了 |
[16:02] | Mitchell, why is this Raymond so important to you? | 米奇尔 为什么这个雷蒙德对你来说这么重要 |
[16:05] | What is it that you’re not telling us? | 到底有什么事是不能告诉我们的 |
[16:07] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:08] | Isn’t it true that you have feelings for him? | 难道你不是对他动心了吗 |
[16:11] | No. | 我没有 |
[16:11] | Admit it. You have a crush on him. | 承认吧 你就是喜欢他 |
[16:13] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[16:14] | You love him. You want to be with him. | 你爱他 你想和他在一起 |
[16:16] | And you won’t stop until Cameron is out of the picture. | 而且除非卡梅隆退出了 你才会死心 |
[16:20] | Okay, okay, you’re — you’re crazy. | 好了 好了 你疯了 |
[16:21] | – Then why? – Be– | -那到底为什么 -因为 |
[16:23] | Because I am Raymond. | 因为我就是雷蒙德 |
[16:26] | What? | 什么 |
[16:27] | Yeah, if — if we ever broke up, | 是的 如果我们分手了 |
[16:29] | all of our friends would pick you, | 我们所有的朋友都会站在你那边 |
[16:30] | and I’d be the one who’s left behind. | 我会被抛弃的 |
[16:32] | Honey, that’s not true. | 亲爱的 不是这样的 |
[16:34] | I would make them invite you to stuff. | 我会逼他们请你参加各种圈内活动的 |
[16:36] | He’s lying. I can tell from the way he’s playing with his hair. | 他在说谎 看他玩自己头发就知道 |
[16:38] | No, I-I think you really got to it. | 不 我觉得他说的是真的 |
[16:40] | – Say it. Okay, fine. Cam! | -快坦白 -好吧 是小卡 |
[16:42] | Cam’s the one, all right? Cam’s the one I’m worried about. | 是小卡好了吧 我担心的是小卡 |
[16:44] | He’s the one who’s gonna be left behind. | 他才是那个会被抛弃的人 |
[16:45] | I rest my case. | 我的追问结束了 |
[16:47] | Well, I don’t rest mine. | 可是我还没问完 |
[16:49] | Why do you think I’m the one that’s gonna be left behind? | 为什么你觉得我会被抛弃 |
[16:51] | I’m the belle of the ball. | 我可是”舞会女神”[备受瞩目]好吗 |
[16:52] | Right there — that’s the type of thing | 就是这样 这种话 |
[16:53] | you should let other people say. | 你应该让别人去说 |
[16:55] | About a woman. | 而且还要你是女生 |
[16:56] | Nobody really cares about your political rants. | 没人会听你的政治呼声 |
[16:58] | Our friends don’t want to hear about the Koch Brothers. | 朋友们才不想听科赫兄弟[两个富老头]的事呢 |
[17:00] | Unless you’re talking about a couple of hot guys | 除非你说的是一群帅基佬 |
[17:02] | in a bathroom at a nightclub. | 在夜店里的卫生间共浴 |
[17:03] | Cam, you have no filter. | 小卡 你还真是口无遮拦 |
[17:04] | You say whatever rude thing you’re thinking, | 不管想到什么粗俗的事情你都照样说出来 |
[17:06] | and that ruffles feathers. | 这样会把别人惹不高兴[费泽斯] |
[17:07] | Feathers has terrible breath, | 费泽斯有严重的口臭 |
[17:09] | and I was the only one with the decency to tell him. | 而我是唯一一个坦诚告诉他的人 |
[17:12] | Okay, that’s it. Both of you sit down. | 好 行了 你们俩都给我坐下 |
[17:14] | I have reached my decision. | 我做好决定了 |
[17:15] | Raymond is coming to the party. | 雷蒙德可以来参加派对 |
[17:17] | It’s a smart precedent to set, | 这会是个明智的先例 |
[17:19] | because after what I heard here today, | 因为据我今天听到的 |
[17:21] | I think there is a big chance | 我觉得你们两个 |
[17:23] | that both of you are going to be left out. | 以后很有可能都会被大家遗弃 |
[17:26] | You know you’re not under oath, right? | 你又没宣誓 非得要说真话吗 |
[17:31] | There he is. | 这不是他嘛 |
[17:33] | How long’s it been, Mr. Sport Coat? | 好久没见了 运动服先生 |
[17:37] | And there it was. The ultimate teachable moment. | 终极的教育时刻到来了 |
[17:43] | I guess the answer is nothing. | 我猜答案是什么也没有 |
[17:44] | Nothing separates us from animals. | 没什么能让我们跟动物有所区别 |
[17:46] | Grow up, Manny. Human beings are basically terrible. | 成熟点吧 曼尼 人类基本都很糟 |
[17:50] | What the hell? | 你们搞什么鬼 |
[17:51] | There he is! Mr. Full-of-Garbage. | 他来了 满口废话先生 |
[17:54] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[17:55] | Payback for turning a bunch of innocent kids into cynics | 报仇 你利用我的善良 假装认识我 |
[17:58] | by preying on my good nature and pretending you know me! | 就是你这种人让孩子们不再相信他人 |
[18:01] | Phil — Dr. Monty Lemon. | 菲尔 我是蒙蒂·雷蒙医生 |
[18:04] | I delivered Luke. | 是我接生卢克的 |
[18:05] | Dr. Monty Lemon was thinner, had more hair, | 蒙蒂·雷蒙医生比你瘦 头发比你多 |
[18:08] | and was a good 15 years younger than you — oh. | 而且他比你年轻十五岁 |
[18:12] | Yeah. You’re in my baby photos. | 对哦 我婴儿时的照片上有你 |
[18:17] | Anybody wants cake, grab a cup. | 谁想要蛋糕 拿杯子过来 |
[18:20] | I’ll have some. | 给我来点 |
[18:21] | It’s mint chip. | 是薄荷味的 |
[18:28] | Did it. | 成了 |
[18:29] | I got Herm’s personnel file, and I wrote a kickass speech. | 拿到了赫姆的个人档案 还写了超赞的演讲稿 |
[18:32] | Your eye is turning black and blue. | 你的眼睛变成蓝黑色了 |
[18:33] | Yeah, and — and what happened to your hand? | 还有你的手是怎么了 |
[18:36] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:36] | I just gashed it trying to get into the filing cabinet. | 我打开档案柜的时候划破了手指 |
[18:39] | Nothing a stitch or two at urgent care can’t fix. | 只不过缝了一两针 没什么大不了的 |
[18:42] | “Boss”, are we gonna do this? | “老板” 我们真要这样做吗 |
[18:45] | Oh, we’re doing this. | 是的 |
[18:46] | I know it’s been a tricky day, | 我知道今天发生了很多事 |
[18:48] | but I am so glad the two of you are here to see this. | 但我很高兴你们俩能在此见证这一切 |
[18:51] | Okay, everyone, gather ’round. | 好了 各位 请都过来 |
[18:54] | Just bring it in. | 都过来 |
[18:55] | Let me get your attention here. | 请大家把注意力都集中到我这 |
[18:59] | Mom! Mom! | 老妈 老妈 |
[19:00] | Stupid ice cream cake. | 可恶的冰淇淋蛋糕 |
[19:01] | I’m okay. Ooh. Oh, God. | 我没事 天哪 |
[19:04] | Mom, stay down. | 妈妈 别动 |
[19:05] | No. I need this. | 不 我得起来 |
[19:07] | I know you think you need to impress us, but you don’t. | 我知道你觉得要给我们留下好印象 但真的不用 |
[19:10] | You’ve impressed us our whole lives. | 从小到大 你一直都感动着我们 |
[19:11] | And especially today. | 尤其是今天 |
[19:13] | Nobody but you could put up with this much punishment | 除了你 没人能忍受这种惩罚 |
[19:15] | and keep going. | 还继续装下去的 |
[19:16] | It means so much. | 这对我意义重大 |
[19:17] | It really does, but I’ve got a job to do. | 真的 但我还有工作要做 |
[19:21] | And I’m gonna do it. | 我要做完它 |
[19:31] | Herm is so many things to so many people. | 赫姆对很多人来说意义非凡 |
[19:35] | To his three sons, he is a role model. | 在他三个儿子心里 他是榜样 |
[19:38] | To his wife, Dolores, he is a devoted husband. | 对他妻子德洛丽丝来说 他是个忠诚的丈夫 |
[19:43] | And to his six rescue beagles, he… | 对于他的六只营救犬来说 他… |
[19:45] | – Wrong Herm. – What? | -弄错赫姆了 -什么 |
[19:48] | You’re talking about Herm Anderson. | 你说的是赫姆·安德森 |
[19:50] | Herm Kowalski is the one who’s retiring today. | 今天退休的人是赫姆·科沃斯基 |
[19:53] | There are two Herms? | 有两个叫赫姆的吗 |
[19:54] | – Three. – Okay, I’m out. | -有三个 -好吧 我放弃 |
[19:59] | Jay? | 杰 |
[20:01] | In here with the booze. | 在这喝酒呢 |
[20:04] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[20:05] | Fine. Why? | 挺好的 怎么了 |
[20:06] | The school called, | 学校来电话了 |
[20:07] | and they said that a mean boy made fun of you. | 他们说有个坏孩子取笑了你 |
[20:11] | He can probably hear us from here. | 他可能会听到我们的谈话 |
[20:13] | Kid had ears bigger than Stella’s. | 那孩子的耳朵比斯黛拉的还大 |
[20:15] | Other than that, how was it? | 除了这些呢 感觉如何 |
[20:16] | Like me in the tube slide — not a good fit. | 就像我玩那个滑滑管一样 不合适 |
[20:19] | Just not my thing. | 这事不适合我 |
[20:20] | And don’t give me that business about bonding, | 别再跟我说那些增进感情的说辞了 |
[20:22] | because Joe didn’t even know I was there. | 因为乔根本不知道我在那 |
[20:24] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 不知是否能让你好受点 |
[20:25] | I got rejected from jury duty, | 陪审员的事被拒绝了 |
[20:28] | so you don’t have to go to school anymore. | 所以你再也不用去学校了 |
[20:30] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[20:35] | How was your school day? | 今天在学校怎么样 |
[20:37] | Best day ever ’cause Daddy was there. | 最棒的一天 因为爸爸去了 |
[20:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:41] | Did you like Daddy being in school? | 你喜欢爸爸陪你上学吗 |
[20:44] | He made snacks, he read books, | 他做好吃的 还读了书 |
[20:47] | and now I call Tommy “Big Ears.” | 而且现在我管汤米叫大耳朵 |
[20:49] | I’m glad that stuck. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[20:51] | That’s so nice. | 太好了 |
[20:52] | Daddy, can you come back tomorrow? | 爸爸 你明天还去吗 |
[20:56] | Do you really want me to come back tomorrow? | 你真的希望我明天还去吗 |
[20:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:00] | What do you know? | 谁又能想到呢 |
[21:01] | I’m a hit. | 我大受欢迎 |
[21:07] | Anyone there? | 有人吗 |
[21:10] | Little help? | 帮个忙好吗 |
[21:12] | Hello? | 谁 |
[21:13] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[21:14] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[21:16] | I’m kind of stuck here. | 我被卡在这里了 |
[21:17] | Could you go get a grown-up? | 你能去找个大人来吗 |
[21:18] | Sorry. Can’t hear you. | 抱歉 听不见你说话 |
[21:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:21] | With those ears? | 耳朵那么大都听不到吗 |
[21:23] | I’m sorry, that was uncalled for. | 对不起 我不该取笑你 |
[21:24] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[21:25] | Money? I got money. | 钱吗 我有钱 |
[21:27] | Go ahead, use the credit card. | 拿去 信用卡随便刷 |
[21:29] | You spend less than my wife. | 你肯定没我老婆能花钱 |