时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Come on. Why aren’t they transferring to me? | 拜托 为什么它们都不跟着我 |
[00:06] | I look just like you. | 我跟你一模一样啊 |
[00:07] | Maybe I don’t have the scent right. | 可能我的气味不对 |
[00:12] | A few weeks ago, I found a nest of duck eggs. | 几周前 我发现了一窝鸭蛋 |
[00:15] | I, uh… I lovingly nursed them, | 我 我悉心照料 |
[00:18] | and then, uh, by some…sick fluke, | 结果 某些人撞狗屎运 |
[00:22] | Claire was the only one there when the ducks were born, | 鸭子出生时 只有克莱尔在场 |
[00:24] | so they imprinted on her. | 所以它们把她印刻于心了 |
[00:27] | Oh, I didn’t do it on purpose. | 我不是故意的啊 |
[00:28] | Then make them come back to me. | 那就让它们回到我身边啊 |
[00:32] | Who’s calling at this hour? | 谁这个点儿打电话啊 |
[00:35] | Hello? | 你好 |
[00:36] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[00:38] | Luke’s been arrested! | 卢克被捕了 |
[00:54] | Well, good morning, Leonard. | 早上好 莱纳德 |
[00:57] | Leonar– | 莱纳 |
[00:57] | I know it’s not my well-behaved son, Luke, | 我知道我的乖儿子卢克 |
[00:59] | who’d never take our car out without a license | 才不会没拿驾照就偷开我们的车出去 |
[01:01] | and get arrested. | 然后被捕 |
[01:02] | I took the car for a good reason. | 我偷开车出去是有正当理由的 |
[01:04] | Sarah Fisher’s cat died, and she was devastated, | 萨拉·费舍尔的猫死了 她悲痛至极 |
[01:06] | so I thought she might make out with me. | 所以我猜她可能会想要跟我亲热 |
[01:09] | I got caught two blocks away from her house. | 结果在离她家两个街区的地方被抓了 |
[01:12] | Everyone is having great luck with girls except for me. | 所有人泡妞的运气都超好 除了我 |
[01:15] | And I mean everyone. | 我真的是指所有人 |
[01:17] | When is a tuba-strap rash not a tuba-strap rash? | 皮疹什么时候不是皮疹呢 |
[01:21] | When it’s hickeys. | 当它是吻痕的时候 |
[01:23] | You know, we’re gonna have to ground you, | 我们得限制你外出 |
[01:25] | Oh, we’re doing way more than that. | 不止这些哦 |
[01:28] | Landon has a $300 fine to work off. | 兰登要赚回300块钱的罚款 |
[01:30] | We could fight that — say the cop was racist. | 这点我们可以争辩一下 就说条子有种族歧视 |
[01:32] | Even if we lose, it’ll start a conversation. | 即便我们输了 也会引发一场讨论 |
[01:34] | You made a mistake, you pay the consequences, Levon. | 你犯了错误 就得付出代价 莱翁 |
[01:38] | Your first job is cleaning out | 你的第一份工作就是清理 |
[01:39] | the awesome village I built for my ducks. | 我为我的鸭子们建的完美小村庄 |
[01:41] | Aren’t they mom’s ducks? | 不是老妈的鸭子吗 |
[01:42] | Do you really want to test me right now?! | 你真想现在来挑战我的极限吗 |
[01:45] | Well, you, sir, take your time deciding. | 你 先生 慢慢做决定吧 |
[01:47] | We’ll be here just as sure as a coonhound | 我们会像猎犬在木橱柜的阴影里 |
[01:48] | takes a summer nap in the shade of a Chifferobe. | 夏日小憩一样待在这里一动不动 |
[01:50] | Okay, now you’re just randomly throwing words together | 好了 你现在只是在随便背 |
[01:53] | from “To Kill a Mockingbird.” | 《杀死一只知更鸟》里的台词罢了 |
[01:54] | It was a boon year for tomatoes on the farm, | 今年农场的番茄获得了大丰收 |
[01:57] | or what we’re calling… | 或者是我们所说的 |
[02:00] | Tomatogeddon. | 番大富 |
[02:01] | So they made an extra-large batch of Tucker’s Famous, | 所以他们做了超大一批的”塔克超有名” |
[02:04] | and we’re selling it at the farmers’ market. | 我们要在农夫市集上卖掉 |
[02:05] | Now, when you say “Famous” — | 你说的”有名” |
[02:07] | it’s known Missouri-wide. | 指的是全密苏里州境内有名 |
[02:09] | A death-row inmate requested it for his last meal. | 一个死刑犯点名要在他的最后一餐上吃这个 |
[02:12] | Well, at least I’m trying to sell. | 至少我在努力卖啊 |
[02:13] | What is going on? | 怎么了 |
[02:15] | After buying whatever they’re selling, | 在买了那边卖的东西之后 |
[02:16] | I’m guessing people are plum out of spending money. | 我猜人们没钱再买东西了吧 |
[02:20] | Wait. No. | 等等 不 |
[02:22] | It’s Andrew and Simon. | 是安德鲁和西蒙 |
[02:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:26] | – Hello. – Oh, hello! | -你好呀 -你好 |
[02:27] | Here to try our hand-caught artisanal trout jerky? | 要试试我们手抓手作的鳟鱼干吗 |
[02:30] | – No. – It’s selling like hotcakes. | -不用了 -卖得跟烤饼一样好 |
[02:32] | Actually, better. | 其实是更好 |
[02:33] | See the vegan hotcakes stand? | 看到素食烤饼摊了吗 |
[02:35] | Next to the bespoke honey stall. | 就在订做蜂蜜摊旁边 |
[02:37] | We should be careful. This market might be a trick | 我们该小心点 这个市集可能是个陷阱 |
[02:39] | to get a whole bunch of white people together in one spot. | 把一堆白人都聚集到一个地方 |
[02:41] | I’m actually glad you’re here. | 我其实很高兴你有来 |
[02:43] | We’re looking for a new senior associate, | 我们在找新的高级项目经理 |
[02:45] | and I was gonna call you. | 我正打算找你 |
[02:47] | Call me what? A has-been? | 找我干什么 一个过气的人 |
[02:49] | “Mitch ado about nothing”? | “米事生非”吗 |
[02:51] | Why am I doing your work for you? | 我为什么要为你干你的活 |
[02:52] | Look, on a social level, I find you hopeless, | 听着 从社交上 我觉得你真的不可救药了 |
[02:55] | But I always thought you were a good lawyer — | 但我总觉得你是个好律师 |
[02:58] | Maybe a great one at the right firm. | 如果到了对的律所 说不定就是个很厉害的律师了 |
[03:00] | Honey, did you bring the other cash box? | 亲爱的 你有带别的现金盒吗 |
[03:02] | This one’s filled up. | 这个装满了 |
[03:04] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[03:08] | Come on, Joe! | 拜托 乔 |
[03:09] | I don’t want to learn! | 我不想学 |
[03:11] | But you have to learn! | 但你必须学 |
[03:13] | And it’s so easy. | 非常简单 |
[03:15] | Look, first, you make the little man, | 听着 首先你要先做个小人 |
[03:18] | then you tie the rope around its throat — | 然后你用绳子缠住他的喉咙 |
[03:21] | No! | 不要 |
[03:22] | Joe, don’t worry about tying your shoes. | 乔 别担心系鞋带的事情 |
[03:24] | That’s for big boys. | 那是大男孩才做的 |
[03:26] | Don’t tell him he can’t. | 别告诉他不行 |
[03:27] | He can’t, but he’ll be fine — | 他不行 但那不会怎么样 |
[03:29] | kid has thick, beautiful hair. | 我们孩子有浓密美丽的头发 |
[03:30] | – Can I get back to work now? – You’re working? | -我可以继续工作了吗 -你在工作吗 |
[03:32] | But it’s not between 10:00 and 2:00, | 但现在又不是周一到周四的 |
[03:34] | Monday through Thursday. | 10点到下午2点 |
[03:35] | Well, I wasn’t gonna tell you guys, | 我本不打算告诉你们 |
[03:36] | ’cause I knew you’d make a big fuss, | 因为我知道你们又会小题大做 |
[03:38] | but the chamber of commerce is giving me | 但商会要授予我 |
[03:40] | a titans of industry award. | 工业巨人奖 |
[03:41] | They asked me to make a video for the ceremony | 他们请我们为庆典录个有关 |
[03:43] | about what drives me. | 我奋斗动力的视频 |
[03:45] | After 30 years | 在经过了30年 |
[03:46] | and over a hundred thousand hanger rods installed, | 安装了成百上千万的吊衣杆后 |
[03:50] | some people would kick back and relax. | 有些人会就此安定 放松一下 |
[03:52] | Not me. I’m Jay Pritchett. | 但我不会 我可是杰·普里契特 |
[03:55] | Pritchett’s closets. | 普里契特橱柜 |
[03:57] | Slow down! | 慢点慢点 |
[03:58] | How many closets do you need? | 你需要多少橱柜 |
[04:01] | Yeah. I can handle that. | 好的 我能搞定 |
[04:05] | – It’s great. – I’m starting over. | -好棒 -我要重新录 |
[04:07] | – Why? – You guys were bored, | -为什么 -你们觉得很无聊 |
[04:09] | and the video obviously doesn’t capture my essence. | 这段视频明显没有体现我的精髓 |
[04:11] | You think that fellow titan Ed Fisk, the lion of linoleum, | 你们觉得另一个巨人 漆布之王艾德·菲斯克 |
[04:14] | would make that mistake? | 也会犯这种错误吗 |
[04:16] | How big is this event? | 这次活动有多盛大啊 |
[04:17] | Is there going to be a red carpet? | 会有红毯吗 |
[04:19] | No, but Red Murtaugh, of Red’s carpets, will be there. | 没有 但是莱德[红]地毯的莱德·莫塔会去 |
[04:21] | I’m walking with giants, Gloria, | 我可是要跟一帮行业巨人并肩前行 歌洛莉亚 |
[04:24] | and that’s a good way to get stepped on. | 很容易因此被别人超越[踩到] |
[04:28] | Oh, there are two over there. | 那里有两个位置 |
[04:30] | Oh, good. For a second, I didn’t think we were gonna find… | 太好了 我还以为我们永远找不到了 |
[04:33] | Hey, isn’t that Beth and Andy? | 那不是贝丝和安迪吗 |
[04:35] | Um, actually, uh, those two are better. | 其实那两个位置更好一点 |
[04:38] | But all those people would be between us. | 但那样我们会离得好远啊 |
[04:40] | Yeah, but, you know, we spent all day together. | 是啊 但是我们已经在一起一天了 |
[04:42] | – I just — – Hey. Hey, you two. | -我 -你们好呀 |
[04:44] | Hey, Andy. Very cool you’re not fat anymore. | 安迪 你瘦下来了好棒啊 |
[04:46] | Hi! Nice to see you guys! | 你们好 很高兴见到你们 |
[04:48] | We really should go find seats before the m– | 我们应该趁电影还没开始去找座位… |
[04:49] | Sit down, please. | 请坐下 |
[04:54] | Ever since Andy got engaged, | 安迪订婚后 |
[04:56] | things between us have been weird. | 我们之间就怪怪的 |
[04:58] | Like “a woman with olive skin | 就好像”一个想扯掉自己红头发的 |
[05:00] | trying to pull off red hair” weird. | 橄榄色肤色女人”那样诡异 |
[05:01] | I just wanted to watch the movie | 我只想赶紧看完电影 |
[05:02] | and get out of there before it got awkward. | 在情况变尴尬前离开那里 |
[05:05] | I still think about you. | 我还在想念你 |
[05:06] | Me too. But I’m with someone else now. | 我也是 但我现在跟别人在一起了 |
[05:09] | I made a commitment. | 我已经许下承诺了呃 |
[05:10] | But do you really love her? | 但你真的爱她吗 |
[05:12] | Zombie! | 僵尸 |
[05:14] | Got it! | 干掉了 |
[05:15] | Anyway, we should have told each other how we felt. | 我们早就应该告诉对方我们的真实想法 |
[05:20] | Nothing? Really? | 没感觉吗 真的吗 |
[05:23] | I could not get out of there fast enough. | 我恨不得越早离开越好 |
[05:25] | What’s the rush? | 急什么啊 |
[05:25] | Sometimes they put a funny skit thing after all the names. | 他们有时候会在演员名单后面弄个彩蛋 |
[05:29] | Guys, wait up. | 你们俩等一下 |
[05:30] | You want to go grab a burger and a beer next door? | 你们想一起去隔壁吃个汉堡喝点啤酒吗 |
[05:32] | Well, I — I definitely do. | 我当然想了 |
[05:34] | That movie brought up so much for me. | 那部电影让我想到了太多 |
[05:36] | Plus, I got to take my pill with food. | 另外 我的药不能空腹吃 |
[05:38] | – Yeah, I’m not so sure — – You’re coming. | -我不一定 -你要来哦 |
[05:40] | Maybe if you’re there, | 说不定你来了 |
[05:42] | he won’t try and do his adorable British character | 他就不会为老板娘表演他可爱的 |
[05:44] | for the hostess. | 英国调调 |
[05:47] | Will you put this in my veggie burger | 你能把这个放到我的素汉堡里吗 |
[05:48] | and not tell me where it is? | 别告诉我放在哪里了 |
[05:55] | Hey, Lloyd, it’s your dad, A.K.A. your worst nightmare. | 罗伊德 我是你爸 也是你最大的噩梦 |
[05:58] | Just reminding you the duck village | 只是想提醒你一下你得把鸭村 |
[06:00] | needs to be clean enough to eat off of. | 洗到能在里面盛食物吃的程度 |
[06:02] | You hear me? You better not have. | 听到了吗 最好没听到 |
[06:04] | You’re not allowed to use your phone. | 因为你不被允许使用电话 |
[06:05] | Yep, I’m everywhere. | 没错 我无处不在 |
[06:08] | You think maybe you’re being a bit hard on Luke? | 你对卢克是不是有点太严厉了 |
[06:10] | We’re his parents, Claire. | 我们是他父母 克莱尔 |
[06:11] | It’s our job to keep him off the stripper pole. | 防止他走向歧途是我们的责任 |
[06:13] | I actually like that he’s being a little bit rebellious. | 其实我挺喜欢他有点小叛逆的 |
[06:16] | Sometimes, between the magic and the trampolining, | 偶尔 除了玩魔术和蹦床之外 |
[06:18] | I think he’s getting a little… you know. | 我觉得他有点 你懂的 |
[06:22] | What are you trying to say, Claire? | 你想说什么 克莱尔 |
[06:24] | A little…me? | 有点 像我吗 |
[06:26] | There it was again, | 又来了 |
[06:27] | the insinuation that I’m not dangerous enough for her. | 她在影射我不够坏 |
[06:30] | Apparently, she’s forgotten I’ve been to jail. | 很明显 她忘了我曾经进过监狱 |
[06:34] | I once led 20 violent inmates in a therapeutic tumbling class. | 我曾经在翻跟斗疗法课堂上带过二十名犯人 |
[06:37] | It was a huge success. | 获得了巨大成功 |
[06:39] | Could I have made the participation trophies | 我当时能把参与奖杯做得 |
[06:41] | a little less stabby? | 不那么锋利吗 |
[06:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:44] | But overall, a huge success. | 不过总之 巨大的成功 |
[06:47] | When you say you’re happy about Luke being a rebel… | 你说你喜欢卢克的叛逆… |
[06:50] | Are you wearing my perfume? | 你喷了我的香水吗 |
[06:52] | It was to trick the ducks. | 是为了吸引鸭子们 |
[06:54] | But like I was saying — | 像我刚才说的… |
[06:55] | Hey, is that Alex? | 那是艾丽克斯吗 |
[06:57] | It is. That’s weird. | 是啊 真奇怪 |
[06:58] | She said she was gonna be at school all weekend studying. | 她说整个周末都要待在学校学习 |
[07:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:04] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[07:05] | I’m here, too. How are you doing, honey? | 我也在 你怎么样啊 亲爱的 |
[07:06] | Oh, yeah, I’m good. I’m doing some work. Really busy. | 我很好 在干活呢 真是超级忙 |
[07:10] | Well, that’s interesting, be– | 真有意思 因为… |
[07:11] | Yeah, we’ve got a boring day ahead of us, too. | 是啊 我们今天也很无聊 |
[07:14] | Heading down to the impound lot to pick up the car | 现在要去扣押车辆停车场取车 |
[07:16] | because, yes, your brother got arrested last night. | 因为没错 你弟昨晚被警察抓了 |
[07:19] | Oh! Okay. Well, that’s great. | 是吗 真好 |
[07:21] | Yeah, I really got to go. I left my stuff in the library. | 我得挂了 我东西还放在图书馆呢 |
[07:24] | And I’m really worried someone’s gonna steal my snacks. | 我超担心有人会偷我的零食 |
[07:26] | Okay, bye! | 就这样 挂了 |
[07:27] | Why did you stop me? I was gonna bust her. | 你干嘛拦我 我差点就能抓她现行了 |
[07:29] | What? In a little lie? I mean, come on. | 怎么 一个小谎言而已 拜托 |
[07:31] | She’s probably visiting a friend | 她可能是去朋友家 |
[07:33] | and she didn’t want to hurt our feelings. | 只不过不想让我们难过而已 |
[07:34] | She barely reacted when she heard that Luke got arrested. | 她听到卢克被拘留几乎毫无反应 |
[07:37] | She’s obviously hiding something. | 她肯定有什么秘密 |
[07:38] | And now she’s walking into that liquor store. | 她现在居然进卖酒的地方了 |
[07:40] | Oh, no. Oh, no. Now, this is serious. | 天哪 这样就严重了 |
[07:43] | A college student is visiting a friend, | 一个大学生去朋友家玩 |
[07:45] | and they’re buying beer! | 他们还买了啤酒 |
[07:47] | Relax, Phil. | 放松 菲尔 |
[07:48] | This girl has two patents. | 这女孩都有两个专利了 |
[07:49] | What she needs is two parents. | 可她需要的是两位父母 |
[07:51] | Okay, my point is, it wouldn’t hurt Alex to loosen up. | 好吧 我想说少管艾丽克斯一点也没什么 |
[07:56] | I mean, I’m worried that she’s getting a little… | 我担心她会变得有点… |
[07:58] | There it is again. | 又来了 |
[07:59] | Just say it, Claire — | 直说吧 克莱尔 |
[08:01] | You like our kids running wild | 你希望我们的孩子能野一点 |
[08:02] | ’cause you’re worried they’re too much | 因为你担心他们变得 |
[08:04] | like their namby-pamby dad, | 太像他们懦弱自卑的爸爸 |
[08:05] | Mr. Goody-goody, Mayor of vanillatown. | 老好人先生 平凡市市长 |
[08:07] | Is this ’cause the ducks like me better? | 是因为鸭子喜欢我更多你才不高兴吗 |
[08:09] | That is biological, and you know it. | 这是生物学现象 你知道的 |
[08:12] | There are videos of them online | 网上还有它们 |
[08:13] | following around a vacuum cleaner. | 跟着吸尘器到处跑的视频呢 |
[08:14] | They’re basically idiots! | 它们就是一群白痴 |
[08:16] | Oh, my god. Hang on. She’s getting into that van. | 天哪 等等 她要上那辆面包车 |
[08:18] | – Oh, now we’re concerned! – Yes, I’m concerned! | -现在我们能担心了 -没错 我很担心 |
[08:20] | That is a sketchy repair van | 那是辆破烂的修理面包车 |
[08:21] | that is probably being driven by some middle-aged pervert | 开车的很可能是她在网上遇到的那种 |
[08:23] | with one long fingernail that she met online. | 留着一根长指甲的中年变态 |
[08:26] | Oh, my god, go! Follow them! | 天哪 快点 跟上他们 |
[08:29] | Thank you for lending us Manny’s easel. | 多谢你把曼尼的画架借给我们 |
[08:31] | Did everyone love the sauce? | 大家都喜欢那个酱吗 |
[08:33] | Well, if by “everyone” you mean a thousand bees | 如果大家是指一千只蜜蜂 |
[08:35] | and a pony that escaped from the riding circle, yeah. | 以及一匹逃出马圈的小马驹的话 是的 |
[08:39] | Oh, no — | 不是吧 |
[08:40] | Is this video wills where you make us compete | 你是要录那种视频遗嘱 |
[08:41] | in a scavenger hunt for your inheritance? | 好让我们在寻宝游戏里争抢你的遗产吗 |
[08:43] | No. It’s the video for my Titan award. I told you about it. | 不 是为了我的泰坦奖 我告诉过你的 |
[08:46] | I’m trying to project strength and confidence. | 我在尝试展现力量和自信 |
[08:48] | Maybe you should lose | 也许你该先把壁炉上 |
[08:49] | the Garfield “I hate Mondays” mug on the mantel. | 写着”我恨周一”的加菲猫杯拿下来 |
[08:52] | Good catch. | 说得好 |
[08:52] | I’ve waited my whole life to hear you say those words. | 我等你说这句话等了一辈子 |
[08:54] | – Want to help me out here? – Yeah. | -想来帮我一下吗 -当然 |
[08:56] | I needed the distraction. | 我需要转移一下注意力 |
[08:57] | I had spent enough of my day | 我这一整天都在纠结 |
[08:58] | obsessing over Simon’s job offer. | 西蒙的工作邀请 |
[09:00] | Plus, I don’t know — | 另外 我不知道 |
[09:02] | seeing my big, strong dad | 看到我强大的老爸 |
[09:03] | reach out to me in a vulnerable way, | 用这么柔弱的姿态请我帮忙 |
[09:05] | it was — it was kind of touching. | 我有点 感动 |
[09:07] | The red button! How do you not see it?! | 红色按键 你怎么可能看不到 |
[09:09] | Before you got here, I was turning it on with a broom! | 你没来之前我拿扫把都能开机 |
[09:12] | Now just — forget it. Let’s get lunch. | 算了 吃午饭吧 |
[09:15] | If I could just — – Come with me! | -我只要… -跟我来 |
[09:17] | Okay, hold the sauce in your mouth, swirl it around — | 好 把酱含在嘴里 轻轻搅动 |
[09:19] | really coat your tongue. Now swallow. | 让它覆盖你的舌面 然后吞下去 |
[09:22] | – Right? – Much better. | -不错吧 -好多了 |
[09:25] | Okay, Jay, what you’re gonna want to do | 杰 你吃这个酱的时候 |
[09:26] | is hold the sauce in your mouth, sw– | 最好先含在嘴里 再… |
[09:28] | I know how eating works. | 我知道怎么吃 |
[09:31] | – Not too shabby. – Thank you. | -还不赖嘛 -谢谢 |
[09:32] | You know who else makes a mean sauce is Gloria’s dead aunt. | 歌洛莉亚过世的姑姑也挺会做酱汁的 |
[09:35] | Oh, there it is right there. | 那边就有 |
[09:35] | Try some. I’m telling you, it’s life-changing. | 你试试 我跟你说 好吃爆了 |
[09:37] | I don’t think we really need two sauces. | 我觉得我们不需要两种酱 |
[09:39] | And sometimes, when you have sauces from — | 而且如果你的调味酱来自… |
[09:40] | Now you eat. | 你尝一下 |
[09:43] | Oh, my god. That is amazing. | 天哪 真的太好吃了 |
[09:45] | It’s a secret recipe | 这个秘密配方 |
[09:46] | that has been in my family for generations. | 在我们家族传了几代了 |
[09:49] | Was your sauce buried in a local time capsule | 你的家传酱在建国两百周年纪念日 |
[09:50] | during the bicentennial? Because mine was. | 被装进当地时间胶囊了吗 我的酱是哦 |
[09:53] | My great-aunt Miranda was the only one that could make it, | 我的伯祖母米兰达曾是唯一会做这个酱的人 |
[09:56] | and because I was the oldest girl | 而因为我是家族里没有嫁给秘鲁人的 |
[09:58] | that didn’t marry a Peruvian, | 年龄最大的女儿 |
[10:00] | the recipe passed down to me. | 这个秘方被传给了我 |
[10:01] | – Sauce me. – Right. | -把酱给我 -好吧 |
[10:03] | Ay, I don’t have many things | 这个房子里没有多少东西 |
[10:05] | that remind me of Colombia here in the house, | 跟哥伦比亚有关的东西 |
[10:07] | but now I do. | 不过现在有了 |
[10:08] | Legend has it our sauce was so secret, | 我们酱的配方超级秘密 |
[10:09] | it was only written down one place. | 只被写在了一个地方 |
[10:11] | We grew up eating this every Sunday, | 我们从小到大每周日都吃这个 |
[10:13] | and now Manny and Joe will, too. | 现在曼尼和乔也会吃了 |
[10:15] | It was tattooed backwards on a lame stable boy. | 它被反向纹在了一个跛脚的马僮身上 |
[10:17] | You could only read it in a mirror. | 你只能从镜子读出来 |
[10:19] | Mm, can I see that recipe? | 我能看一下你的配方吗 |
[10:20] | Uh, uh, well, I think it’s a little bit rude to read — | 我觉得你读出来会很失礼 |
[10:22] | Ay! You bumped my hand! | 你撞到我的手了 |
[10:23] | You’ve ruined it! No! | 你毁了它 不是吧 |
[10:25] | No, no! I can dry it! I can dry it! | 不 我能把它弄干 |
[10:27] | No, now the ink’s running. Cam! | 不 墨水都花了 小卡 |
[10:28] | No, and now you have ruined my great-uncle’s napkins! | 不 你又把我伯祖父的餐巾给毁了 |
[10:31] | It’s okay, does everything at this table have meaning? | 这桌上的东西都有特殊含义吗 |
[10:35] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[10:36] | My new lady, Rachel, needed help | 我的新欢瑞秋需要我帮忙 |
[10:38] | picking a pair of shorts to make her stepdad mad. | 选一条短裤好气气她继父 |
[10:40] | I wonder what’s more of a “Screw you” — | 我在想哪个更讽刺 |
[10:42] | you telling me that story or that the ducks now stare at me | 是你给我讲这个故事 还是这群蠢鸭子 |
[10:44] | while they slowly go to the bathroom? | 一边往浴室走一边盯着我 |
[10:46] | Didn’t you guys have three ducks? | 你们家不是有三只鸭子的吗 |
[10:48] | Yeah — one, two… | 是啊 一只 两只 |
[10:50] | Oh, no. | 糟糕了 |
[10:52] | Dude! | 不好 |
[10:53] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 糟了 |
[10:55] | Where did he go? | 他去哪里了 |
[10:57] | Hey, look, there’s a duck-call app we can use. | 我们可以试试这个鸭叫软件 |
[11:01] | Oh, crap. Not her. | 可千万别吵到她 |
[11:02] | What happened with this one? | 这位是什么情况 |
[11:04] | Well, I was seeing her for a while, | 我跟她处了一阵 |
[11:06] | then she pulled her shade down. | 后来她把我回绝了 |
[11:08] | Classy. Get ready. | 真经典 准备好 |
[11:14] | Scatter! | 快闪 |
[11:16] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:17] | Are you taking pictures of me sleeping in a bikini? | 你是在偷拍我穿比基尼睡觉的图片吗 |
[11:20] | No! I was just trying to lure that little duckling | 不 我只是想试着把这只可怜的小鸭子 |
[11:22] | back into my friend’s yard. | 引回我朋友家的院子 |
[11:25] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[11:27] | – It’s so cute! – Thank you. | -它太可爱了 -谢谢 |
[11:29] | You’re adorable for looking after him. | 你还专门来找他 真是太贴心了 |
[11:32] | Hey, you know, I think I’ve seen you around school before. | 我觉得我好像在学校见过你 |
[11:34] | – I’m Tammy. – Manny. | -我叫塔米 -我是曼尼 |
[11:36] | You have got to be kidding me. | 这都行啊 |
[11:38] | What drives Jay Pritchett? | 是什么让杰·普里契特一路前行 |
[11:40] | A desire never to repeat himself. | 是永不重复自我的欲望 |
[11:43] | Let me do that again. | 我要再来一遍 |
[11:44] | What drives Jay Pritchett? An Audi. | 是什么让杰·普里契特一路前行 奥迪轿车 |
[11:47] | I’m gonna start with a joke? I’m following Red Murtaugh. | 我要说个笑话来开场吗 我要模仿莱德·莫塔 |
[11:49] | The man’s hilarious. | 他太搞笑了 |
[11:50] | You’ve seen him be that baby in his ads. | 你看过他在那个广告里扮成小婴儿吧 |
[11:52] | Just so you know, | 提醒你一下 |
[11:53] | the camera only has 11 hours of battery, so… | 摄影机的电池只够用11个小时 所以 |
[11:54] | Let’s see what we’ve got. | 来验收一下吧 |
[11:56] | Yep. | 好 |
[11:58] | Why do I look so pale and sweaty? | 我为什么看起来这么苍白 还汗津津的 |
[12:00] | Oh, well, you’re old and Irish. | 因为你老了 还有爱尔兰血统 |
[12:05] | Gloria, again, I just want to say that I’m– | 歌洛莉亚 我只是想跟你说 |
[12:07] | You’re sorry? You told me. | 想说你很抱歉 你说过了 |
[12:09] | Yes, and, uh — excuse me — that it was an accident. | 是啊 你要原谅我 那是个意外 |
[12:13] | Was it? | 真的是意外吗 |
[12:14] | Yes, of course. | 当然是意外 |
[12:16] | I think. I — I don’t know. | 我觉得是意外 我也说不清 |
[12:18] | you have destroyed my children’s connection to their past, | 你毁掉了我的孩子接触他们过去的机会 |
[12:21] | and you might have done it on purpose? | 然后你觉得自己可能是故意的 |
[12:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:24] | Andrew humiliated me today at the farmers’ market, | 安德鲁在农夫集市上羞辱了我 |
[12:26] | and I’ve always been sauce-competitive… | 我一直为了酱的事情跟别人竞争 |
[12:29] | Look, just let me help you re-create it. | 让我帮你重新把它做出来 |
[12:31] | I saw my aunt make it once when I was 8 years old. | 我只在八岁的时候看我阿姨做过一次 |
[12:35] | You think I’m going to remember– | 你以为我会记得吗 |
[12:37] | – Cilantro! – What? | -芫荽 -什么 |
[12:39] | That car backfiring, it sounded like gunshots. | 刚才那辆车逆火的声音听起来像枪声 |
[12:43] | I remember when I was a little girl in my aunt’s kitchen, | 我记得我还是个小女孩时 坐在阿姨的厨房里 |
[12:46] | and she started chopping the cilantro really loud | 她用力地剁芫荽 发出很大的声音 |
[12:50] | so that we couldn’t hear the noise. | 这样我们就听不见外面的声音 |
[12:52] | Yes, okay. Well, what else do you remember? | 你还记得什么 |
[12:54] | Well, nothing, Cam. It was 30 years ago. | 记不得了 小卡 已经过了30年 |
[12:55] | No, the recipe is inside you! It just needs to come out! | 那份食谱就在你心里 你只是需要把它找出来 |
[12:59] | Mommy, I found it. | 妈妈 我找到了 |
[13:02] | – Lemon juice! – What? | -柠檬汁 -什么 |
[13:04] | Oh, see? I told you it’s just a matter of time! | 看吧 我说过了只是早晚的事 |
[13:07] | Capers, Jalapeno, | 刺山柑 墨西哥辣椒 |
[13:08] | and a dash of black pepper! | 还有一点点黑胡椒 |
[13:16] | It’s just so sad. | 我觉得真是很悲哀 |
[13:17] | The guy decides to spend the rest of his life | 男主角决定跟一个他完全不爱的僵尸 |
[13:19] | with some zombie he doesn’t love. | 过完余下的一生 |
[13:21] | Your table is ready. | 你们的桌已经准备好了 |
[13:23] | Smashing! A bucket of chips– | 太好了 一大筐薯条[模仿英国腔] |
[13:25] | We’re not doing that. | 今天你就别给我闹了 |
[13:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:28] | Hey, um, real quick– | 我就问你一句 |
[13:30] | why wasn’t it more uncomfortable | 为什么跟我一起看刚才的电影 |
[13:31] | for you to watch that movie? | 你一点反应也没有 |
[13:32] | Right. Because zombies killed my parents. | 因为僵尸杀了我爸妈 |
[13:35] | Oh, never mind. | 随你了 |
[13:36] | I forgot you can’t have an adult conversation. | 我都忘了你根本没法成熟起来 |
[13:37] | No, okay, yes. | 别走 听我说 |
[13:39] | If — if we would have watched that movie a few months ago, | 如果几个月前我们一起看那部电影 |
[13:42] | it would have been really weird, but… | 我会觉得很尴尬 但是 |
[13:45] | we’re all good now, right? | 我们现在不是挺好的吗 |
[13:46] | Oh, yeah. No, I mean, I am good. | 是啊 我们没问题了 |
[13:49] | Dylan and I picked up right where we left off. | 迪伦和我已经重归于好 |
[13:51] | I was just checking on you. | 我就是问问你怎么样 |
[13:54] | Cause for a while there, you were getting a little, uh… | 因为有一阵你有点不对 |
[13:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:00] | Beth stood by me. | 贝丝在我身边呢 |
[14:01] | Well, you know, as close as she could. | 站的比谁都近 |
[14:04] | That’s when I knew I was with the right person. | 所以我知道我选对人了 |
[14:06] | And — and don’t get me wrong — | 别误解我 |
[14:07] | I was — I was pretty hung up on you. | 我还是喜欢你的 |
[14:11] | But once I got it down to only one woman in my head, | 但当我脑海里只剩下最后一个人的时候 |
[14:13] | I saw Beth in a whole new way, | 我看到贝丝完全不同的一面 |
[14:15] | and we were able to move forward. | 因此我们的关系才能继续发展 |
[14:18] | That makes sense. | 我理解 |
[14:20] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[14:23] | Look at us, brother and sister, | 看看我们 落难兄妹[模仿英国腔] |
[14:25] | separated from our mum… | 自幼与父母分离[模仿英国腔] |
[14:26] | Oh, you’re so good at that. | 你演的太好了 |
[14:30] | Hey, what do you think about | 你有没有想过 |
[14:31] | inviting Haley and Dylan to the wedding? | 邀请海莉和迪伦来参加婚礼 |
[14:34] | I love that idea. | 很好啊 |
[14:36] | And I love you for having it. | 而且是你提出来的 真是太好了 |
[14:39] | Why do you think people stopped saying “Coinkydink”? | 你说为什么现在的人不说”赶巧儿了” |
[14:44] | Dylan, um… | 迪伦 我 |
[14:45] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[14:47] | You’re breaking up with me again, aren’t you? | 你又要跟我分手了对不对 |
[14:48] | I’m sorry. I just — I — | 抱歉 我 |
[14:51] | I feel like Andy and Beth | 我觉得安迪和贝丝 |
[14:53] | and everyone in the world are moving forward, | 还有所有人 大家的关系都在发展[前进] |
[14:55] | and we’re moving backward. | 只有我们反而倒退 |
[14:57] | Actually, we’re stopping, | 我们要停下来 |
[14:58] | because I want to get out of the car. | 因为我要下车 |
[15:00] | – Dylan– – Stop! | -迪伦 -停车 |
[15:03] | I’m tired of being jerked around. | 我受够了这样被你耍着玩 |
[15:06] | Now I’m moving forward, too. | 我也要前进了 |
[15:08] | Can’t you at least call an Uber? | 你好歹叫个优步吧 |
[15:10] | You know they banned me for talking too much to the drivers! | 因为我老是跟司机闲聊 已经上了黑名单了 |
[15:14] | She’s still not answering. I can’t believe we lost them. | 她还是不接电话 我不敢相信我们居然跟丢了 |
[15:17] | We’re almost home. I can track her phone from the computer. | 我们就要到家了 我可以在电脑上定位她的手机 |
[15:20] | “I hope you can track her phone | “我希望你能电脑定位成功 |
[15:21] | better than you tracked that van.” | 因为你连辆面包车都跟不住” |
[15:22] | I’m sorry, Claire. Just because I’m 1/64th Cherokee, | 抱歉 克莱尔 就因为我有1/64的彻罗基血统 |
[15:25] | it doesn’t make me a natural tracker. | 不代表我天生擅长追踪 |
[15:26] | You realize I’m not participating in this. | 你发现我没在追究这事了吧 |
[15:28] | Well, you made it pretty clear it was my fault we lost them | 是啊 你已经说得很清楚 因为我开车太娘 |
[15:30] | due to my less-than-manly driving. | 所以我把他们跟丢了 |
[15:32] | – Oh, my God. – Yes, this again. | -我的天 -是啊 我又开始了 |
[15:34] | I’m not letting it go till you admit that you wish I was a — | 除非你承认我是个男人 不然我不会停的 |
[15:36] | Phil, it’s the van! | 菲尔 是那辆面包车 |
[15:38] | – In my own house?! – Oh, no! | -在我们家门口 -不好 |
[15:41] | – Okay, now, hang on. – Don’t hold me back, claire! | -先别急 -别拦我 克莱尔 |
[15:43] | I may be one 1/64th Cherokee, | 虽然我只有1/64彻罗基血统 |
[15:45] | but I’m also 63/64ths crazy white guy! | 但我的63/64是个愤怒的白人老爸 |
[15:50] | Where is he?! | 他人呢 |
[15:51] | – Are you okay? – What are you talking about? | -你还好吗 -你在说什么啊 |
[15:52] | – Are you okay? -I-I-I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事啊 |
[15:54] | – No, I’m sorry! I-I — – You are now! | -我很抱歉 -你是该抱歉了 |
[15:59] | Reuben? | 鲁本 |
[16:00] | Oh, my God! I killed Reuben! | 天哪 我把鲁本杀了 |
[16:04] | Oh, babe? | 宝贝 |
[16:05] | What’s going on? That’s blood. | 出什么事了 流血了诶 |
[16:07] | In my defense, I didn’t think anyone would ever find out. | 我得辩解一下 我没想到有人能发现 |
[16:12] | Stay with me, Reuben! | 坚持住 鲁本 |
[16:13] | Okay, so Reuben is the one who picked you up in the van? | 好吧 原来开面包车去接你的是鲁本吗 |
[16:16] | Yes, it was his dad’s — oh, my god! | 是的 那是他爸的车 天哪 |
[16:19] | Have you been following me? | 你们在跟踪我吗 |
[16:20] | He’s coming to. He’s gonna be fine. | 他缓过来了 他会没事的 |
[16:22] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[16:23] | Don’t try and make this our fault. | 别想把过错推到我们身上 |
[16:25] | You are the one who went to the liquor store | 去酒水商店的那个人是你 |
[16:27] | and bought – what? | 你买了什么 |
[16:29] | Ice. | 冰 |
[16:30] | Reuben sprained his hamstring today while playing Quidditch. | 罗本今天玩魁地奇的时候小腿扯着了 |
[16:35] | Honey, don’t take this the wrong way, but Reuben? | 宝贝 别误会我的意思 可你跟鲁本 |
[16:37] | – We’re in love. – Oh, shut up. | -我们相爱了 -闭嘴吧 |
[16:38] | No, no, no, keep talking! | 不 别停 继续说话 |
[16:39] | Remember what happened when you tripped and fell | 还记得我们来之前发生了什么吗 |
[16:41] | right before we got here? | 你怎么被绊倒的 |
[16:42] | You know what? Caltech is hard. | 你知道吗 在加州理工真的很累 |
[16:44] | Between all the geniuses and breaking up with Sanjay, | 身边有那么多的天才 我又跟桑杰分手了 |
[16:46] | I just wanted something comfortable, | 我只想跟让我觉得舒服的人在一起 |
[16:48] | even if it is a wormy little dork that worships me. | 即使他是个崇拜我的小呆瓜跟屁虫 |
[16:51] | Oh, honey, I understand. | 宝贝 我能理解 |
[16:53] | Oh, like mother, like daughter, I guess. | 真是有其母必有其女 |
[16:54] | Okay. He’s gonna be fine. | 好了 他会没事的 |
[16:56] | Phil, come over here and talk to me for a second. | 菲尔 过来跟我聊几句 |
[16:59] | Well, I guess we’re done with my thing already. | 我想我们该做的事已经做完了 |
[17:01] | If I was ever stupid enough to imply, for one second, | 如果有那么一瞬间我让你觉得 |
[17:03] | that you were not bad boy enough for me, | 你对我来说还不够像个坏男生 |
[17:05] | I couldn’t possibly think that right now. | 现在我绝对没有那样认为 |
[17:08] | Because I attacked a 16-year-old? | 因为我袭击了一名十六岁的男孩吗 |
[17:10] | You didn’t know who was in that closet. | 你当时都不知道衣橱里的人是谁 |
[17:13] | That’s true. | 那是真的 |
[17:15] | Look, he’s up. | 看啊 他起来了 |
[17:16] | Okay, we’re gonna leave the two of you alone. | 好吧 我们俩让你们单独待会儿吧 |
[17:17] | Oh, wait, wait, wait, no, no, no. | 等等 不用 |
[17:19] | Yeah, we’re not gonna tell anyone about this, right? | 你们不会把这事告诉别人的 对吗 |
[17:22] | Forbidden love. It’s — it’s hotter that way. | 禁忌之恋 让我更兴奋了 |
[17:25] | Also, I — I had a-a-a wand. | 我还有个魔杖呢 |
[17:30] | I hate myself so much. | 我真恨我自己 |
[17:33] | It’s good. | 味道不错 |
[17:33] | Of course it’s good. It’s — I’m sure — o…kay. | 当然不错了 我相信 好吧 |
[17:37] | Oh, my gosh. It’s glorious. | 天哪 太美味了 |
[17:38] | So much better than mine. | 比我的好吃太多了 |
[17:40] | – Well, your sauce is — – Is garbage! | -你的酱汁 -就是垃圾 |
[17:42] | It’s mostly ketchup. | 主要就是番茄酱 |
[17:42] | Gloria, this is what we need to be selling | 歌洛莉亚 这就是我们该放到 |
[17:45] | at the farmers’ market. | 农贸市场里卖的东西 |
[17:46] | We would have them lined up clear down | 我们能让来买的人把队伍 |
[17:47] | past the cruelty-free beaver-milk stand. | 排得比那个卖纯天然海狸奶的还长 |
[17:50] | I would crush Andrew. | 我会击垮安德鲁的 |
[17:51] | I cannot go back to the farmers’ market. | 我不能再回农贸市场去了 |
[17:54] | The year was 2011. | 那是2011年 |
[17:56] | I had just come back from Colombia | 我刚从哥伦比亚回来 |
[17:57] | with a box full of our family’s homemade hair relaxer, | 带着满满一箱家里自制的顺发剂 |
[18:01] | the Colombian comb-out. | 哥伦比亚柔顺王 |
[18:03] | Friday, I sold 50 bottles, but Saturday… | 周五 我卖了五十瓶 可周六… |
[18:08] | It says on the bottle to leave it in for three minutes! | 瓶子上写着在头发上停留三分钟 |
[18:11] | No, it says, “Leave in for three. | 不 上面写得是”停留三个数 |
[18:14] | Minutes later, you will look fantastic.” | 一会儿你的头发就会出奇得柔顺”[断句歧义] |
[18:16] | One, two, three, comb it out. | 一 二 三 就梳开了 |
[18:18] | Ay, I see how it can be confusing. | 我知道问题出在哪里了 |
[18:21] | If it’s true, as many people theorize, | 如果是真的 如很多人推论的那样 |
[18:24] | that stonehenge was, in fact, a druid closet — | 巨石阵实际上是古代祭司的衣橱 |
[18:27] | Mitchell. | 米奇尔 |
[18:29] | Oh, yeah. Oh, good. We — we got it! | 是的 很好 我们拍好了 |
[18:31] | What’s with you? | 你怎么了 |
[18:32] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[18:33] | I’m sorry. I got this whole work thing stressing me out. | 抱歉 工作上的事让我很心烦 |
[18:35] | It’s your lucky day. | 今天你走运了 |
[18:37] | You have an audience with a titan of industry | 有个工业巨头来做你的听众 |
[18:39] | without having to buy the $15-a-plate dinner ticket. | 而且你不用到高档的餐厅请我吃饭 |
[18:42] | What’s the issue? | 怎么回事 |
[18:43] | Well, I got this job offer | 我接到一个很大的事务所 |
[18:44] | at this really big firm, but, um… | 给我的工作机会 但… |
[18:48] | I’ve actually, uh, been thinking about | 我其实 一直在考虑 |
[18:50] | maybe starting my own practice. | 也许该开一间自己的事务所 |
[18:52] | – What’s your gut tell you? – I don’t know. | -你的直觉是什么 -我不知道 |
[18:54] | I-I would like to have my own firm, but that’s really scary. | 我很想有自己的事务所 但那真的很可怕 |
[18:57] | But this other offer is very attractive, | 而这个工作机会又很吸引人 |
[19:00] | but I’d have to report to this guy who I hate, | 但我必须给一个我讨厌的人工作 |
[19:02] | which, you know, might be worth it for the job security — | 也许就是稳定工作的代价 |
[19:04] | – Take the offer. – Really? | -接受那个机会 -真的吗 |
[19:06] | It takes a certain type of personality | 经营自己的事业需要 |
[19:07] | to run your own thing. | 具备某种个性 |
[19:09] | You have to be a fighter. | 你得是个斗士才能做到 |
[19:11] | Well, this is fun. | 真有意思 |
[19:12] | You wanted my honest opinion. | 是你想要我最忠恳的建议 |
[19:13] | No, Cam! I said no. | 不行 小卡 我说了不行 |
[19:15] | The polar ice caps are melting, gridlock in Washington — | 极地冰盖融化了 华盛顿大塞车 |
[19:18] | America needs to feel good again, Gloria. | 美国人需要再过得舒服点 歌洛莉亚 |
[19:21] | Let them taste your sauce. | 让他们尝尝你的酱汁 |
[19:22] | What’s happening now? | 怎么回事 |
[19:23] | He wants me to sell my sauce at the farmers’ market, | 他想让我在农贸市场卖我做的酱汁 |
[19:26] | but I am not interested. | 但我不感兴趣 |
[19:28] | – I agree with Gloria. – Thank you so much. | -我同意歌洛莉亚 -非常感谢 |
[19:30] | Yeah, you crashed and burned with the hair thing. | 是啊 上次卖那个发膏都让你崩溃了 |
[19:32] | You need more of that humiliation? | 你还需要更多那样的羞辱吗 |
[19:33] | We don’t know that that would happen. | 我们又不知道会不会再发生那样的事 |
[19:35] | Disappearing middle-class, racial unrest… | 逐渐消失的中产阶级 种族骚乱… |
[19:37] | You got a nice thing going here, Gloria. Enjoy it. | 现在不是挺好的嘛 歌洛莉亚 享受吧 |
[19:40] | What? You don’t think that I can do it? | 什么 你觉得我做不了吗 |
[19:42] | No. No, he doesn’t. | 是的 他觉得你干不了 |
[19:43] | He thinks that he’s the only business titan in this family. | 他认为这家里只有他一个商业巨头 |
[19:47] | Nobody can tell me what I can or cannot do. | 没人可以告诉我什么能做什么不能做 |
[19:51] | I have some sauce to sell. | 我要去卖酱汁了 |
[19:53] | And I’m gonna go register my new firm right now. | 而我现在要去注册我的新事务所了 |
[19:56] | And I’m gonna storm out, too, | 我也要愤然离去了 |
[19:57] | even though both of those things actually make me very happy. | 尽管那二位所做的事都让我很开心 |
[20:11] | You want to know what drove Jay Pritchett? | 你们想知道是什么在鞭策杰·普里契特吗 |
[20:14] | People telling me I wasn’t good enough. | 有人告诉我 我不够优秀 |
[20:16] | There’s something about a person telling you | 如果有人告诉你 |
[20:18] | you can’t do something. | 你不能做某些事 |
[20:19] | Blood. | 血 |
[20:21] | It just lights the competitive fires… | 那恰好点燃了好胜的火苗… |
[20:26] | drives us to take risks… | 驱使我们去冒险 |
[20:31] | opens us up to new opportunities… | 为我们开启了新的机会 |
[20:35] | Oh, hey, Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[20:36] | I’m sorry about your cat. | 对你猫的事我感到很遗憾 |
[20:37] | I heard you got arrested. | 我听说你被捕了 |
[20:39] | Everything I did, I did to prove the naysayers wrong. | 我所做的一切 都是在证明反对者是错的 |
[20:42] | So, to everyone who didn’t think I was good enough — | 那些曾经认为我不够优秀的人… |
[20:44] | Look, Daddy! I tied my shoes! | 看哪 爸爸 我自己系了鞋带 |
[20:46] | Good job, Joe! | 干得好 乔 |
[20:51] | how do you like me now? | 脸疼不疼 |
[20:55] | Honey, I don’t want to go this titans dinner any more than you do, | 亲爱的 我跟你一样不想参加那个泰坦奖晚宴 |
[20:58] | but we’re gonna be late. | 但我们要迟到了 |
[20:59] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[21:01] | Phil. Phil! | 菲尔 菲尔 |
[21:03] | Dunphy. | 邓菲 |
[21:04] | What is going on? | 你在干什么 |
[21:05] | I’m trying to pay Luke’s impound fee, | 我想付卢克的拘留费 |
[21:07] | but this automated phone system | 但这个自动电话系统 |
[21:08] | doesn’t understand anything I’m saying. | 根本听不懂我在说什么 |
[21:10] | Dun-phy. | 邓-菲 |
[21:12] | “Dun-fee.” Yes. | “邓菲” 对 |
[21:15] | No! No! | 不对 |
[21:16] | Not Bill Dunphy. | 不是比尔·邓菲 |
[21:17] | We went over my first name for 20 minutes! | 在我名字这个问题上纠结了二十分钟了 |
[21:19] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[21:22] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[21:24] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[21:26] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[21:28] | Phil! | 菲尔 |