时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Well, I’m off. | 我要走了 |
[00:03] | While I do love our tradition | 我很喜欢我们周六 |
[00:04] | of still getting together on Saturday for thanksgiving leftovers, | 依旧要聚在一起吃感恩节剩菜的传统 |
[00:08] | maybe next time we can order a turkey | 也许下次我们可以买一只 |
[00:09] | that doesn’t have its own event horizon. | 没有视界[黑洞边界]的火鸡 |
[00:12] | Oh, well, who cares? | 谁在乎 |
[00:14] | I know it’s totally gonna slay them | 反正要是在我的天体物理俱乐部里 |
[00:15] | in my astrophysics club. | 大家肯定都会笑死的[爱上的] |
[00:17] | First time anyone in that club gets slayed. | 有人爱上那种俱乐部的成员才怪呢 |
[00:19] | Let me give you a hug goodbye. | 让我跟你拥抱道别吧 |
[00:22] | I cannot believe that you’re already going to college. | 难以相信你居然已经上大学了 |
[00:25] | It seems like yesterday when you were a little girl | 感觉昨天你还只是个学习大学课程的 |
[00:27] | reading at college level. | 小姑娘而已 |
[00:30] | Check you out! | 瞧瞧啊 |
[00:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:32] | I have a hot study partner coming over, so — | 我有个超性感的自习搭档要过来 所以… |
[00:34] | What are you making, my little chef? | 你在做什么呀 我的小厨子 |
[00:36] | I’m making pasghetti! | 我在做利大意面 |
[00:38] | You are adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[00:42] | I remember when I had everyone in the palm of my hand | 我还记得当年我用”利大意面”这种三脚猫招数 |
[00:44] | with a two-foot putt like “Pasghetti.” | 博取所有大人欢心的风采 |
[00:47] | We both know you know how to say it. | 咱俩都清楚你知道这个词怎么说 |
[00:49] | Hey, guys, thanks again for helping me to get that listing. | 两位 再次感谢你们帮我收拾那栋待售房 |
[00:51] | Cyril’s house. | 西里尔的房子 |
[00:52] | – Pretty sexy, huh? – Ridonk. | -很性感吧 -必须呀 |
[00:54] | This place makes the playboy mansion | 那地方让花花公子豪宅 |
[00:56] | look like an old folks’ home. | 像个老头子的家一样 |
[00:58] | Which I guess it kind of is now. | 现在好像是的 |
[01:00] | Infinity pool, killer views, | 超大泳池 超赞视野 |
[01:02] | state-of-the-art game room, home theater… | 最高端的游戏厅 家庭影院 |
[01:04] | Plus that four-person shower. | 再加上那个四人淋浴 |
[01:05] | Did you know that’s where Cyril met his new husband? | 你知道西里尔就是在那里认识他的新丈夫的吗 |
[01:08] | Even the security code’s sexy. | 连安全码都很性感 |
[01:10] | Literally. It spells out “Sexy” on the keypad. | 真的 按键上写着”性感” |
[01:12] | Even I think that’s trying too hard, | 连我都觉得那有点太拼了吧 |
[01:14] | and at this point, I’m mostly body spray. | 我一般最多用用香体喷雾 |
[01:16] | And that master bathtub alone has been in four rap videos | 单是那个超大浴缸就在四个饶舌视频中出现过 |
[01:19] | plus a murder re-creation on a “Dateline” special | 还有《日界线》特别节目的一个谋杀重演出现过 |
[01:21] | called “Rub-a-dub Dead.” | 剧集名叫《按摩到死》 |
[01:23] | When I was younger, | 我小的时候 |
[01:24] | I was a little embarrassed | 我爸是房地产中介的事情 |
[01:25] | my dad was just a real-estate agent. | 让我有点小尴尬 |
[01:27] | But as I got older, I realized, | 但我长大了一点之后 我意识到 |
[01:29] | Hey, he may not have the coolest job in the world, | 他的工作可能不是世界上最酷的 |
[01:32] | But he puts food on the table | 但是他养活了我们 |
[01:33] | and has access to a bunch of empty houses | 而且他还坐拥很多空房子 |
[01:35] | I can sneak into.” | 让我能偷偷溜进去 |
[01:37] | Wow. Nice pool at the three-bedroom in Hillgrove. | 希尔格罗夫三居室带的游泳池好赞啊 |
[01:39] | Well, looky here, | 瞧啊 |
[01:40] | one of my kids showing interest in the family biz. | 终于有个孩子对咱们的家庭产业有兴趣了 |
[01:42] | Oh, I don’t know if I’m smart enough for that. | 不知道我够不够聪明来干这活 |
[01:44] | You have to remember so much stuff, | 得背这么多东西 |
[01:46] | like when anyone’s gonna be there. | 比如什么人什么时候看房 |
[01:48] | That’s what the datebook’s for. | 日程表就是用来做这个的 |
[01:50] | Plus you have to remember | 而且你还得记住 |
[01:51] | all of those lock-box combinations. | 那么些组合密码 |
[01:53] | I just use a very special birthday. | 我用的都是一个非常特别的生日 |
[01:58] | Houdini’s. | 胡迪尼的生日 |
[01:59] | I left my watch by Cyril’s tub. | 我的手表落在了西里尔的浴缸边上 |
[02:01] | I’m usually extra careful not to leave any trace | 我一向格外谨慎 不会在老爸的这些房子 |
[02:04] | that I was at one of my dad’s houses, | 留下我去过的痕迹 |
[02:05] | But this tub has 16 pulsating jets, | 但是这个浴缸有16个脉冲射流 |
[02:09] | and the whole floor vibrates | 整个缸底都震动着 |
[02:11] | with something called “Swedish Release”. | 给人进行瑞典爽身按摩 |
[02:13] | It took me 20 minutes to find my car in the driveway. | 爽得我花了20分钟才找到我的车 |
[02:17] | I’m so sorry, grandpa. | 我很抱歉 外公 |
[02:18] | I have to go do this thing for work. | 我得去工作了 |
[02:20] | – Thanks. – Hold on. | -谢谢 -等等 |
[02:21] | No one leaves this house without a bag of meat. | 每个人走之前都要拿一袋肉 |
[02:24] | Bye, honey. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[02:26] | Can you believe how conscientious | 你能相信我们的小姑娘现在 |
[02:28] | our little girl has become? | 这么认真工作吗 |
[02:30] | Racing off to work on a Saturday. | 周六还赶去上班 |
[02:32] | There’s a 30% chance she thinks it’s friday, | 当然有30%的可能是因为她以为今天是周五 |
[02:34] | But still. | 但还是很认真啦 |
[02:36] | Are you still mad at me? | 你还在生我气吗 |
[02:41] | I lost my cool on Phil last night. | 我昨天冲菲尔发脾气了 |
[02:43] | But in my defense, I had been traveling all day, | 但我要解释一下 我昨天奔波了一天 |
[02:45] | and we had different ideas | 结果我们对 |
[02:48] | about how we were gonna spend the evening. | 如何度过夜晚产生了分歧 |
[02:51] | Get in here right now. | 快点进来 |
[02:53] | Get in this tub, you dirty girl. | 快到浴缸里来 你这坏姑娘 |
[02:55] | Oh, honey, that is so sweet, | 亲爱的 你太贴心了 |
[02:56] | but I’ve been up since 5:00 a.m. | 但我今早5点就起床一直忙到现在 |
[02:58] | Don’t overthink it, babe. Just take the plunge. | 别想太多 宝贝 快跳进来吧 |
[03:02] | Oh, good, you’re back. | 太好了 你回来了 |
[03:03] | Could you grab the underwater camera? | 你能把水下摄像机拿过来吗 |
[03:04] | You’re bathing with them now? | 你在跟它们一起洗吗 |
[03:06] | They waddled into the garage and got oil on them. | 它们跑到了车库 浑身是油 |
[03:08] | And then when they were in here by themselves, | 后来它们自己过来的时候 |
[03:09] | all they wanted to do was horse around, so… | 就是想在这里胡闹 所以… |
[03:11] | I spent the morning in Berkeley | 我今早跑去伯克利 |
[03:12] | and the afternoon in Portland. | 下午去波特兰 |
[03:14] | I deserve to feel clean again. | 我有权洗个澡干净清爽一下 |
[03:16] | But now the nice, soothing tub | 但现在这个舒适放松 |
[03:19] | that I’ve been dreaming about all day | 我幻想了一整天的浴缸 |
[03:20] | is filled with feathers and motor oil and probably bird flu. | 到处都是羽毛 机油还很有可能有禽流感 |
[03:23] | So, no. No. You just sit tight, | 所以算了 你坐好了 |
[03:25] | and I will use the hose in the backyard. | 我去用后院里的水管 |
[03:29] | Could you still grab the camera? | 那你还能把摄像机拿过来吗 |
[03:31] | Okay. I was harsh. | 好吧 我是凶了点 |
[03:33] | But the flight back from Portland was rough. | 但从波特兰回来的航班真的太辛苦了 |
[03:36] | The overheads were packed with foldable bikes, | 我头顶的隔板上放着折叠自行车 |
[03:38] | and I was sitting next to a guy using a typewriter. | 我还跟一个用打字机的家伙坐在一起 |
[03:42] | Still, Phil is really holding on to this one. | 不过 菲尔就是不肯原谅我 |
[03:50] | Well, Phil’s mad at me. | 菲尔在生我的气 |
[03:51] | Come here, little girl. | 过来 小姑娘 |
[03:52] | Let me give you a hug. | 我来抱抱你 |
[03:53] | You’re not shy with those hugs today, are you? | 你今儿个可真舍得自己的拥抱啊 |
[03:54] | – Oh, and come here. – Oh, me too? | -过来吧 -还有我吗 |
[03:56] | I don’t know what it is, | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[03:57] | But I get so emotional around the holidays. | 不过一到节日我的情绪就容易激动 |
[04:17] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[04:18] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[04:20] | Mr. Dunphy? Is that you? | 邓菲先生 是你吗 |
[04:24] | Haley? | 海莉 |
[04:25] | Andy, wh– uh, what are you doing here? | 安迪 你来这里干什么 |
[04:27] | Setting up for an open house tomorrow. | 布置一下明天的参观日 |
[04:28] | What are you d– | 你来这里干… |
[04:30] | Splish, splash, who was taking a bath?! | 我滴个水神啊 谁用了浴缸 |
[04:32] | Me. | 我 |
[04:33] | I snuck over last night, but the faucet leaked, | 我昨晚偷偷溜进来 但是水龙头漏水 |
[04:34] | and I guess I was so mellowed out | 我猜我是太过放松了 |
[04:36] | I forgot to drain the tub. | 我忘了把水放干 |
[04:37] | That’s pretty darn mellowed out. | 你这放松得真彻底啊 |
[04:38] | Were you burning incense? | 你还熏香了吗 |
[04:40] | Uh, yep. Sure was. Okay. | 是啊 当然了 |
[04:42] | Well, I’ll lay some towels down. You drain the tub. | 我去铺几条毛巾 你把浴缸放干 |
[04:49] | Is it stuck? | 堵住了吗 |
[04:50] | No, I’m checking my makeup in the reflection. | 没有 我在倒影里看我的妆花了没 |
[04:51] | Yes, it’s stuck. | 当然是堵住了啊 |
[04:52] | Here. Let me help. | 来吧 我来帮你 |
[04:54] | No, no. I can get it. | 不用不用 我可以的 |
[04:57] | Here. Okay. | 来吧 好了 |
[05:08] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[05:09] | Relax, I’m okay. | 放松 我没事 |
[05:10] | No. Isn’t this the tub from the Lil Wayne video? | 不 这不是李尔·韦恩视频里的浴缸吗 |
[05:16] | I put our clothes in the dryer. | 我把我们的衣服放进烘干机了 |
[05:18] | I made an executive decision — | 我做了个行政决策 |
[05:19] | Went with the Irish mountain dryer sheets. | 选了爱尔兰山干燥片 |
[05:21] | What does an Irish mountain smell like? | 爱尔兰山闻起来是什么样的 |
[05:23] | We’ll find out in 30, 35 minutes. | 30到35分钟后就知道了[模仿爱尔兰口音] |
[05:26] | Hey, uh, don’t tell my dad I was here, okay? | 别告诉我爸我来过好吗 |
[05:29] | I suppose I could do you that wee favor. | 这种小忙应该没问题[模仿爱尔兰口音] |
[05:31] | Do me a second favor… | 能再帮我一个忙吗 |
[05:33] | Yeah, I don’t love it, either. | 我也不喜欢这个口音 |
[05:35] | Hey, why were you | 你为什么要 |
[05:37] | taking a bath over here, anyway? | 来这里泡澡呢 |
[05:39] | Oh, I just wanted a few hours to myself. | 我只是想要一点私人时间 |
[05:41] | You know, I live in my parents’ basement, | 我住在父母家的地下室里 |
[05:42] | I broke up with Dylan, | 跟迪兰分手了 |
[05:43] | I was depressed about how much I ate at Thanksgiving… | 还因为感恩节吃得太多心情抑郁 |
[05:45] | You broke up with Dylan, huh? | 你跟迪兰分手了啊 |
[05:47] | Yeah. Actually, it was the day | 是啊 实际上就是在 |
[05:48] | that we saw you and Beth at that movie. | 我们在电影院看到你和贝丝那天 |
[05:50] | You guys seemed so great together | 你们在一起的感觉特别好 |
[05:51] | I guess I just thought, “I want that.” | 我当时就想着 我也想要那样 |
[05:53] | I am pretty lucky. | 我挺幸运的 |
[05:54] | But for what it’s worth, | 不过坦白讲 |
[05:56] | Beth and I are not perfect. | 贝丝和我并不完美 |
[05:57] | Things come up when you plan a wedding. | 筹划婚礼的时候问题就暴露出来了 |
[05:59] | Really? There’s such a thing as Mormon drama? | 真的有种叫”摩门教剧”的东西吗 |
[06:01] | There was when Beth’s uncle found out | 贝丝的叔叔发现我们在接待处 |
[06:03] | we’re serving coffee at the reception. | 为客人供应咖啡之后就有了 |
[06:05] | Plus, she doesn’t want me to have a bachelor party. | 另外 她不想让我办单身派对 |
[06:07] | At all? | 完全不行吗 |
[06:08] | It is one night before the rest of your life. | 这是你余生之前的最后一晚 |
[06:10] | – You should do it up. – That’s what I said. | -你应该办的 -我也是这么说的 |
[06:13] | Well, to my mirror, but you’re right. | 对着镜子里的自己说的 不过你说得对 |
[06:15] | I deserve one adventure before I settle down. | 我应该在安稳下来之前来一场冒险 |
[06:19] | Look what you did. Here. | 你瞧你做了什么 在这 |
[06:21] | Well, yeah, I mean, you got to do something fun. | 你确实该做点有趣的事 |
[06:27] | Um… maybe you try and fix it. | 要不你试试看调好它 |
[06:29] | Yeah. It should be simple enough. | 好吧 应该很简单 |
[06:31] | O…kay… I did not mean to do that. | 好吧 我说的不是这个意思 |
[06:34] | Um, maybe try this one? | 要不试一下这个 |
[06:42] | Maybe we shouldn’t touch any more buttons. | 我们最好别再乱按按键了 |
[06:44] | Right. | 是啊 |
[06:47] | Uh… what were we talking about? | 我们刚说到什么来着 |
[06:50] | Having an adventure. | 新的冒险 |
[06:56] | Oh, God, is that my dad? | 天哪 是我爸吗 |
[06:58] | ’tis a fine kettle of fish we’re in! | 这下糟糕了 |
[07:00] | Get in the laundry room! | 进洗衣间 |
[07:02] | and sad news from the zoo, | 动物园传来坏消息 |
[07:04] | Chuffa the panda has suffered a m– | 熊猫春发患上了… |
[07:05] | Stop touching stuff! | 不要乱碰 |
[07:10] | Well, you’re not shy with those hugs today, are you? | 你今儿个可真舍得自己的拥抱啊 |
[07:12] | I don’t know what it is, | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[07:13] | but I get so emotional around the holidays. | 不过一到节日我的情绪就容易激动 |
[07:16] | – Oh, I get it. – I really do. | -我知道了 -我说真的 |
[07:18] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[07:21] | Gloria. | 歌洛莉亚 |
[07:22] | So, this year, | 所以说今年 |
[07:23] | we’re surprising the family with a trip to Miami. | 我们要用迈阿密之行给全家一个惊喜 |
[07:26] | The travel company needs everybody’s driver’s license | 旅游公司需要所有人的驾照 |
[07:28] | to book the flight. | 好订机票 |
[07:30] | That’s where “sticky fingers” here | 这就是为什么我们需要 |
[07:31] | comes in handy. | 这位”妙手空空”了 |
[07:33] | Everybody has a bad cousin | 所有人都有一个坏表亲 |
[07:34] | that teaches you a few things. | 教会你一些事 |
[07:35] | Like how to smoke, how to pick-pocket, | 比如怎么抽烟 怎么偷东西 |
[07:38] | how to hot-wire a car, | 没有钥匙怎么启动车 |
[07:40] | how to put tacks on your shoe | 怎样通过在鞋子里放大头针 |
[07:41] | when you want to throw off a-a lie-detector test. | 改变测谎试验的结果 |
[07:44] | Which cousin was this? | 这是哪一个表亲 |
[07:47] | I am the cousin. | 我就是那个表亲 |
[07:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:52] | Phil, honey, remember those gutter covers | 菲尔 还记得我们一年前 |
[07:55] | that we ordered like a year ago? | 订的水槽盖吗 |
[07:57] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[07:58] | They shipped! | 他们终于发货了 |
[08:00] | That’s exciting. | 真棒 |
[08:01] | Please kill me if I ever find gutter covers exciting. | 如果我哪天为水槽盖激动你一定要杀了我 |
[08:04] | I know. That marriage is staler | 我知道 婚姻变得比名模聚会上 |
[08:05] | than a box of cupcakes at a supermodel retreat. | 那一盒纸杯蛋糕还要无味 |
[08:07] | Oh, hay, Phil! | 菲尔 |
[08:09] | Thank you again for coming! | 再次感谢你能来 |
[08:12] | It was our pleasure. You’re always so… | 我们的荣幸 你一直都这么 |
[08:14] | generous to have us! | 慷慨地款待我们 |
[08:15] | Ay, I’m sorry. I didn’t wanted to tickle you. | 抱歉 我没想挠你痒 |
[08:18] | It’s just that I love how this fabric feel. | 只不过我很喜欢这种布料的感觉 |
[08:21] | What is the name of this material? | 这种材料叫什么名字 |
[08:23] | Uh…jeans. | 牛仔裤料 |
[08:25] | Oh, and they feel so tight, huh? | 它们摸起来还特别紧 |
[08:26] | Oh, a little holiday trick. | 节日专用窍门 |
[08:28] | Keeps me from eating too much. | 能让我少吃点 |
[08:30] | I think you’re too tense. | 你太紧张了 |
[08:32] | What the hell is going — | 到底发生了什么… |
[08:33] | – Hey, hon. – Yeah? | -亲爱的 -什么事 |
[08:35] | We didn’t get much of a chance to talk today. | 我们今天还没有什么机会聊天 |
[08:39] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[08:40] | Not great. | 不怎么好 |
[08:41] | But, honestly, I don’t want to bore you. | 实话说 我不想烦你 |
[08:42] | Oh, well, at least start the story. | 那你至少说给我听听 |
[08:45] | Okay. Um, well, I got back from Portland, | 好吧 我从波特兰回来时 |
[08:47] | and Phil was in the bathtub with all the ducks, | 菲尔和鸭子们一同泡在浴缸里 |
[08:49] | and I just completely lost it. | 我完全爆发了 |
[08:51] | And, yes, I’ve apologized… | 是的 我道过歉了 |
[08:52] | but he’s really not letting go of it this time. | 可他这次完全不肯原谅我 |
[08:54] | I — you’re so strong! | 你真有力气 |
[08:56] | Work’s taking up a lot of your time, isn’t it? | 工作占去了你大部分时间 对吧 |
[08:57] | You’re taking his side on this? | 你这次站在他那边吗 |
[08:59] | I’ve been you on this. | 我跟你是一样的 |
[09:00] | When I was bogged down with work, | 我在工作上遇到麻烦的时候 |
[09:01] | your mother and I fought all the time. | 经常跟你妈吵架 |
[09:03] | I mean, maybe not about ducks. I’m not a weirdo. | 也许不是因为鸭子 我没那么奇怪 |
[09:05] | But maybe he’s mad at you because you’re not around. | 但也许他生气是因为你不在身边 |
[09:08] | But I only took like two trips. | 可我只出了两次差 |
[09:09] | Just ’cause you’re around doesn’t mean you’re around. | 也许你人在心不在 |
[09:11] | That’s one of those loopy things mom would say. | 老妈就喜欢说这种绕来绕去的话 |
[09:14] | I used to pretend that I didn’t understand it, too, | 我以前也假装听不懂 |
[09:16] | but I did. | 但我其实懂的 |
[09:18] | Why not just make some time for each other? | 为什么不多花点时间陪陪彼此 |
[09:19] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[09:21] | Maybe I’ll take him for a weekend up north, huh? | 也许我应该找个周末带他到外面玩玩 |
[09:23] | – What do you think? – Sure. | -你怎么看 -挺好的 |
[09:24] | Yeah. Or leave him. | 或者抛弃他 |
[09:25] | You’re still attractive. Worked great for me. | 你还是挺有魅力的 我觉得挺好 |
[09:34] | I am still in shock about | 我还在感叹 |
[09:36] | the deal we got on those ice-cube trays. | 那些冰块模子怎么能这么便宜 |
[09:37] | I know. It’s like we pulled off the great tray robbery. | 对啊 感觉像是不要钱随便拿 |
[09:41] | You know, it says we’re supposed to | 上面说我们可以直接 |
[09:42] | throw them in the dishwasher, | 丢进洗碗机 |
[09:43] | but I’m just gonna give them a rinse. | 但我还是打算手洗 |
[09:44] | Oh, you are so bad! | 你真是太坏了 |
[09:47] | You know, since we got all of our errands done early | 既然我们该做的都做完了 |
[09:49] | and we do have a little extra time on our hands… | 现在两个人都有时间 |
[09:51] | and Lily’s at a sleepover. | 莉莉又去朋友家睡了 |
[09:56] | Just — right there. A little to the right. | 就是那里 往右边一点 |
[09:57] | Right — yeah. Perfect. Now turn. | 好了 非常棒 放手 |
[10:00] | I have been wanting to flip that mattress for months. | 我想给床垫翻个儿想好久了 |
[10:02] | I know. It feels good to get stuff done. | 就是啊 把事情做完的感觉真好 |
[10:03] | – Yeah, it does! – Yes! | -是啊 -真好 |
[10:06] | So, other than Lily, | 除了莉莉 |
[10:07] | we have no real reason to be alive, right? | 我们也没有什么活着的理由了吧 |
[10:11] | Oh, God, is that my dad? | 天哪 是我爸吗 |
[10:12] | Get in the laundry room! | 去洗衣间 |
[10:14] | And sad news from the zoo, | 动物园传来坏消息 |
[10:16] | Chuffa the panda has suffered a m– | 熊猫春发患上了… |
[10:18] | Stop touching stuff! | 别乱碰 |
[10:22] | Are you sure we should be doing this? | 你确定我们能这么做吗 |
[10:24] | Mitchell, we just high-fived over flipping a mattress. | 米奇尔 我们刚刚为了翻床垫而击掌庆祝 |
[10:26] | That’s way sadder than Phil and Claire’s gutter covers. | 那比菲尔和克莱尔为水槽盖激动可悲多了 |
[10:29] | Plus, Cyril won’t care. | 再说了 西里尔不会在意的 |
[10:30] | It’s not like he hasn’t had his fun in our place. | 他在我们家玩得不是挺开心的吗 |
[10:31] | – What? When? – At your birthday party. | -啥 什么时候 -在你生日派对上 |
[10:34] | He and Gregory were in the bathroom for like an hour. | 他和格雷戈里在浴室里待了一个小时 |
[10:36] | Oh, no. That’s ’cause Gregory lost a contact lens. | 别想歪 那是因为格雷戈里的隐形眼镜掉了 |
[10:38] | Okay, you’re adorable. | 好吧 你呆得太可爱了 |
[10:39] | All right, now, I’m gonna go make some cocktails, | 好了 我现在要去调点鸡尾酒 |
[10:41] | and then when that sun goes down… | 然后等到太阳下山 |
[10:42] | you and I can get cozy in the hot tub, okay? | 我们就到热水浴缸里放松放松 怎么样 |
[10:43] | Ohh, I like the sound of that. | 好像很赞 |
[10:46] | I’m gonna put on some mood music, huh? | 我放点有情调的音乐 好吗 |
[10:48] | Hey, Cam, don’t they have a remote | 小卡 他们这儿没有能控制整间房的 |
[10:49] | – that controls everything? – Yeah, I think so. | -遥控器吗 -有的吧 |
[10:50] | You know where he keeps that? | 你知道他放在哪儿吗 |
[10:51] | Well, ours is always getting buried in the couch. | 反正我们俩的经常陷在沙发缝里 |
[10:54] | Oh, here it is. | 找到了 |
[10:57] | Ooh, I like this song. | 我爱这首歌 |
[10:59] | Would you like a show to go with it? | 你想看我伴舞一曲吗 |
[11:02] | – Mitchell! – Who’s Mitchell? | -米奇尔 -那是谁 |
[11:04] | I’m Magic Mitch. | 我是魔力米奇 |
[11:05] | Welder by day… | 白天我是焊接工人 |
[11:08] | stripper by choice. | 业余时间我是脱衣舞男 |
[11:09] | My unwed sister is seven months pregnant. | 我未婚的姐姐怀着七个月的身子 |
[11:11] | My mother has some uterine issues | 我母亲得了妇科病 |
[11:13] | not covered by medicare. | 医保却不给报销 |
[11:14] | But if you want to make it rain, I will — | 如果你愿意慷慨解囊 我会献上… |
[11:17] | Mitchell! Sweetie, are you okay? | 米奇尔 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[11:19] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:19] | How’s the lamp? Is it okay? Does it work? | 灯呢 没坏吧 还能亮吗 |
[11:21] | – It’s fine. See? – Okay. | -好着呢 你看 -那就好 |
[11:23] | All right, now, come on. Let’s get back on track. | 好了 来吧 做正经事要紧 |
[11:25] | – Yes. – I’ll go get the cocktails. | -是的 -我这就去调酒 |
[11:27] | You make yourself comfortable. | 你请随意 |
[11:29] | I sure will. | 必须的 |
[11:34] | Maybe something a little more lively? | 换首欢快点的歌 |
[11:36] | It’s not “Adam and Steve”, damn it. | 这又不是《亚当和史蒂夫》 该死的 |
[11:38] | Corpses as far as the eye can see. | 极目所见 尸体遍野 |
[11:41] | What you don’t know about your ice-cube tray | 你若不了解你家的冰块模子 |
[11:42] | could kill you. | 也许会害死你 |
[11:43] | Maybe the first station. | 也许是第一个 |
[11:45] | Oh, what’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[11:46] | Geez. | 我的天 |
[11:50] | Don’t worry about Claire. | 别担心克莱尔会怎么样了 |
[11:51] | You’ve got me all afternoon. | 我整个下午[的时间]都是你的 |
[12:01] | Honey, remember those gutter covers | 亲爱的 你还记得一年前 |
[12:03] | that we ordered like a year ago? | 我们订的那批水槽盖吗 |
[12:05] | Good news. They shipped! | 好消息 他们终于发货了 |
[12:08] | That’s exciting. | 真棒 |
[12:09] | Claire’s been working a lot lately, | 克莱尔最近工作都很忙 |
[12:12] | and it’s been…great. | 这样真是挺棒的 |
[12:14] | It’s given me a lot more time for “Battle Beasts of Gar”, | 这样我多出很多时间打《格尔斗兽》 |
[12:17] | this massive online role-playing game. | 一款大型的角色扮演网游 |
[12:19] | And with Cyril’s state-of-the-art gaming system, | 而且自从用了西里尔的顶尖游戏系统 |
[12:21] | I’ve been able to take my half-dwarf, half-ox fire mage — | 我就能把我那半矮人半公牛的火法师 |
[12:24] | PyroMiniYak — | 喷火小牦牛[脑残] |
[12:25] | to a whole new level. | 刷到更高的级别 |
[12:27] | Level three! | 第三级 |
[12:29] | Our guild, thugsquad, | 我们那个阵营 暴徒战队 |
[12:30] | has been trying to plan a raid against our arch-rival guild, | 一直在策划突袭我们的死敌阵营 |
[12:34] | led by the ruthless SexyBeast, | 他们的头儿是残忍的性感小兽 |
[12:35] | and I got a text saying it was finally happening. | 然后我收到通知 我们终于要发动突袭 |
[12:38] | That is, if I could get Claire | 但前提是我必须得搞定克莱尔 |
[12:39] | to be okay with me disappearing for a few hours. | 让她容我消失几个小时 |
[12:42] | Phil, honey, I want to apologize. | 菲尔 亲爱的 我想跟你道个歉 |
[12:44] | For what? You haven’t – | 为啥要道歉 你又没有 |
[12:45] | been around at all. I know. | 露过面 没错 |
[12:47] | I know, and I want to make it up to you. | 的确如此 所以我想补偿你 |
[12:48] | It was very hurtful. | 我挺伤心的 |
[12:50] | Yeah. It’s just sometimes I get so caught up in work | 肯定的 只是我有时候真的工作太忙了 |
[12:53] | that even when I am around, I’m not around. | 所以就算我出现在这里 也是心不在焉 |
[12:56] | So well put. | 说得真好 |
[12:57] | I don’t want to beat you up about that. | 完全无法反驳 |
[12:58] | It’s healing time now. | 其实我的心情有好转 |
[12:59] | You know, what I’d love | 我想下午去西里尔家 |
[13:00] | is a few hours at cyril’s house this afternoon. | 待个几小时 |
[13:02] | With me? | 要我陪你一起去吗 |
[13:04] | Actually… | 其实吧 |
[13:05] | I was thinking about that | 我是想去玩 |
[13:07] | role-playing thing I’m into? | 我喜欢的那个角色扮演游戏 |
[13:09] | Phil and I have, on occasion, | 我和菲尔时不时会 |
[13:11] | adopted various alter-egos to spice up our marriage. | 玩几次角色扮演来为我们的婚姻增添情调 |
[13:15] | Cyril’s house does sound | 西里尔家听上去确实 |
[13:16] | kind of perfect for some romance. | 适合做点浪漫的事 |
[13:18] | And I like that Phil wants to move past this, so… | 而且菲尔愿意翻篇我也挺高兴的 那就… |
[13:21] | Did you have a particular genre in mind | 你有给今天下午的游戏 |
[13:23] | for this afternoon’s game? | 想好什么主题风格吗 |
[13:25] | Yes. Medieval fantasy. | 有 中世纪幻想 |
[13:28] | Great. | 很好 |
[13:30] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[13:32] | Oh, SexyBeast, you are gonna get so spanked. | 性感小兽 等着被打屁屁吧 |
[13:38] | Refrigerator. | 冰箱 |
[13:39] | No, say “Fridger-frater.” | 不对 应该是”箱冰” |
[13:41] | But it’s refrigerator. | 但那就是冰箱 |
[13:43] | I need you to focus, kid. | 集中点注意力 小屁孩 |
[13:44] | Fridger-frater — where we keep the sammiches. | 那是”箱冰” 我们放”三门治”的地方 |
[13:47] | People seem delighted by Joe. Whatever. | 大家好像都很喜欢乔 随便了 |
[13:50] | But I had that fetching study partner coming over, | 但是我那位很漂亮的自习搭档要来我家 |
[13:52] | and I realized I could use Joe’s by-the-numbers cuteness | 然后我发现可以利用乔的呆萌 |
[13:54] | to my amorous advantage. | 来助我施展多情的魅力 |
[13:58] | Even for me, that was a lot of Manny. | 就连我都觉得这话太”曼尼特色”了 |
[14:00] | But it’s sandwich. | 但是那叫三明治 |
[14:01] | It’s like you’re not even trying. | 你到底有没有在听 |
[14:04] | Okay, that’s probably her. | 好了 应该是她到了 |
[14:05] | L-look, just be cute, okay? For my sake. | 你就表现得可爱一点好吗 给我点面子 |
[14:07] | It’s like when guys use puppies to attract girls. | 就和男生用小狗狗吸引女生一样 |
[14:11] | – Hi, Manny. – Uh, Olive. Please come in. | -你好 曼尼 -奥莉薇 请进 |
[14:14] | That’s my little brother, Joe. | 那是我弟弟 乔 |
[14:15] | Don’t mind his little pot there. | 别介意他的那些小锅小碗 |
[14:17] | Hey, what do you have in there again? | 你的锅里有啥来着 |
[14:18] | Some kind of pasta dish? | 有意大利面吗 |
[14:21] | Are you a doggie? | 你是小狗狗吗 |
[14:22] | Yeah, he’s always doing adorable stuff like that | 是的 他经常做这些萌萌的动作 |
[14:25] | ’cause I’m his hero. | 因为他很崇拜我 |
[14:26] | I love that. | 真有爱 |
[14:27] | Are you a good doggie or a bad doggie? | 你是好狗狗还是坏狗狗呢 |
[14:30] | Oh, scary! | 好可怕噢 |
[14:33] | – Adorable. – I know. | -好可爱 -对啊 |
[14:34] | Uh, so should we head up? | 那个 我们开始学习吧 |
[14:37] | Oh, my god! Get it off me! | 我的天 把他拉开 |
[14:39] | Uh…no! Joe! Joe! | 不 乔 快下来乔 |
[14:40] | Joe, let go! | 乔 松手 |
[14:41] | – What are you doing? – He’s biting me! Do something! | -你在干嘛 -他在咬我 快帮帮我 |
[14:45] | No! Bad Joe! | 不能这样 坏蛋乔 |
[14:46] | – Bad Joe! – That’s just making him bite me harder! | -小坏蛋 -你这样他咬得更凶 |
[14:48] | A person is not a sammich, Joe! | 别把人当成”三门治” 乔 |
[14:50] | Joe, what are you doing? | 乔 你在干嘛 |
[14:51] | Joe, let go! | 乔 放手 |
[14:54] | Did you know Phil was gonna be here? | 你知道菲尔会来这儿吗 |
[14:56] | No. I-I wear a T-shirt in the pool. | 不知道 我在泳池都要穿T恤 |
[14:57] | Do you think I want him to see me in the middle of this? | 你觉得我会想让他看到我们现在这样吗 |
[14:59] | Go. Go. | 走 走 |
[15:04] | Well, we only have one six-pack. | 我们只有一箱六罐装的啤酒 |
[15:06] | So, in a way, it’s good all the girls said no. | 所以其实那些女孩不来是好事 |
[15:11] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[15:12] | Oh, um, my S.A.T. prep group | 那个 我的高考备考小组 |
[15:14] | needed a quiet place to study. | 需要找个安静的地方学习 |
[15:16] | You ain’t studying acting. | 你们学的又不是表演 |
[15:17] | Okay. We don’t have time for this. | 行了 我们没空 |
[15:19] | – Your father — – Everybody freeze! | -你爸 — -所有人都不许动 |
[15:21] | Taekwondo! | 跆拳道 |
[15:22] | Eyes on those blood bats! Let’s burn ’em down fast! | 盯紧那些血蝙蝠 速度烧光它们 |
[15:25] | Come on, Madskillz87! | 疯技87 拜托给点力 |
[15:28] | You’re supposed to be on spell interrupt! | 你要干扰他们施放魔咒 |
[15:30] | Do not let those casters get off any more frost traps! | 别再让那些术士躲过寒霜陷阱了 |
[15:34] | Lisa, looks like it’s you and me on the lava demon. | 丽萨 看来岩浆恶魔这能靠你跟我对付了 |
[15:37] | Hang tight! | 挺住 |
[15:39] | Powder! | 药粉 |
[15:43] | Let’s send them back to hell in time for Madskillz | 为了疯技 迅速把他们遣回地狱去 |
[15:46] | to make it to his oboe lesson! | 别误了他的双簧管课 |
[15:50] | – And I thought my dad was embarrassing. – Shut up. | -我之前还觉得我爸让我丢脸了 -闭嘴 |
[15:52] | Okay, let’s go. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[15:58] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:01] | Is anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[16:03] | Drop it! | 放下[武器] |
[16:04] | Ohh, gettin’ right to it. | 直奔主题啊 |
[16:06] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[16:08] | Please, sir, have pity. | 求你了 先生 发发慈悲[模仿英国口音] |
[16:11] | It’s true I’m just a common thief, | 我真的只是个普通的小贼 |
[16:13] | but if you have mercy, | 但如果你肯大发慈悲 |
[16:15] | – I’ll make it worth your while — – Oh, yes. | -我会好好补偿你的 -是的 |
[16:19] | What medieval creature is this? | 这个中世纪的生物是什么 |
[16:22] | Half-man, half-robot… welder? | 半人类半机器的电焊工吗 |
[16:26] | If you come out now, you simpering coward, | 如果你现在出来 你这个满脸假笑的懦夫 |
[16:29] | maybe I’ll show you a little mercy. | 也许我会对你发点慈悲的 |
[16:30] | Please don’t hurt me! It was her idea! | 请别伤害我 都是她的主意 |
[16:33] | I’m the one who wanted to go slow! | 我本不想进展这么快的 |
[16:34] | – Reuben? – Oh, Alex! | -罗本 -艾丽克斯 |
[16:36] | – Claire? – Reuben again? | -克莱尔 -怎么又是罗本 |
[16:38] | He wore a batman cape to the first day of high school! | 高中开学第一天他披着蝙蝠侠披风 |
[16:42] | You’re really judging me right now | 你真的想现在指责我的选择吗 |
[16:43] | when you look like a hooker at comic-con? | 你穿得就像漫画大会上的妓女 |
[16:46] | Yes, this was a miscalculation on my part, | 是的 我在理解上出了些问题 |
[16:48] | – and I will be getting my coat… – Claire, | -我这就去拿我的外套 -克莱尔 |
[16:50] | – what is going on? – …and getting out of here as soon as I – | -怎么回事 -尽快离开这里 我… |
[16:52] | Luke? | 卢克 |
[16:53] | Is that beer behind your back? | 你后面藏的是啤酒吗 |
[16:55] | Get out here! You are so grounded! | 快出来 你被禁足了 |
[16:58] | Mrs. Dunphy, do you ever tutor? | 邓菲夫人 你当家教吗 |
[17:00] | Dude! | 老兄 |
[17:01] | I’m just gonna grab my razor scooter and bounce. | 我把我的滑板车一拿就赶紧撤了 |
[17:05] | – Happy birth– – Happy birth– | -生日快… -生日快… |
[17:06] | No, you know it’s no one’s birthday. | 得了 你们知道今天谁也不过生日 |
[17:09] | You’re probably here for the same reason as those two. | 你们来这的原因估计跟那二位一样 |
[17:11] | Well, technically, this is your fault, | 严格来讲 这是你们的错 |
[17:12] | because we were afraid our marriage | 因为我们担心我们的婚姻 |
[17:13] | was getting as boring as yours. | 会像你们的一样越来越沉闷 |
[17:15] | Though based on her outfit, | 不过从她的着装来看 |
[17:16] | we need to work a little harder. | 我们得再努把力了 |
[17:17] | You should all be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们都应该为自己的行为感到惭愧 |
[17:19] | I’m the only one authorized to be here. | 我才是唯一一个有权到这来的人 |
[17:21] | By sneaking in, you’ve disrespected me, | 你们偷偷潜入 既不尊重我 |
[17:22] | and violated the trust between me, my clients, | 也破坏了客户对我的信任 |
[17:25] | and this sexy, sexy house. | 更亵渎了这所风情万种的房子 |
[17:27] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[17:29] | Great. Now Lisa’s dead. | 好极了 丽萨死了 |
[17:31] | I want everybody out of here right now! | 我要你们马上离开这里 |
[17:34] | Well, at least we have our house to ourselves still. | 至少我们还有自己的房子 |
[17:36] | Does magic Mitch have another set him in? | 魔力米奇还有别的招式吗 |
[17:37] | Yeah. His grandma’s built-up shoe isn’t gonna pay for itself. | 当然 没两下子怎么买他奶奶的术后特制鞋 |
[17:39] | Okay, we need to work on your sexy patter. | 好吧 你的风骚姿势还得练练 |
[17:41] | Off the lamp. Off the lamp. | 快下来吧 |
[17:45] | Okay, before you get any stupid ideas, | 好吧 以免你产生什么愚蠢的想法 |
[17:47] | Reuben and I broke in here | 我告诉你 罗本和我到这来 |
[17:48] | so I could help him with his math. | 是为了帮他补习数学 |
[17:50] | Good luck getting through to that guy. | 给那家伙补习可真是辛苦你了 |
[17:51] | He’s clueless. | 他笨得要死 |
[17:55] | – Honey. – Yes? | -亲爱的 -什么事 |
[17:56] | I’m sorry. That — that little outburst | 对不起 刚才我情绪那么激动 |
[17:59] | was mainly directed at them. | 主要是针对他们的 |
[18:02] | Whatever misunderstanding led to this, | 不管是什么误会让你这样 |
[18:04] | I’m… happy about. | 我都很开心 |
[18:06] | I thought you were upset | 我以为你不开心 |
[18:07] | because we hadn’t spent any time together. | 是因为我们最近很少有时间在一起 |
[18:09] | And then you said you wanted some role-playing fun… | 而你又说想要玩角色扮演… |
[18:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:15] | Honey, I know you’ve been working really hard lately, | 亲爱的 我知道你最近工作很辛苦 |
[18:17] | and I-I appreciate any time I can get with you. | 我很珍惜我们在一起的时光 |
[18:19] | – So you’re not mad at me? – Silence, Elvin harlot. | -所以你没生我的气吗 -安静 埃尔文的妓女 |
[18:22] | Ohh, sorry, my lord. | 对不起 大人 |
[18:23] | Didn’t mean to offend. | 小女子无意冒犯 |
[18:25] | But you have, craven wench. | 但我生气了 懦弱的姑娘 |
[18:28] | And I shall mete out punishment as — | 而我将要惩罚你… |
[18:30] | I can hear you guys giggling. | 我能听见你们在偷笑 |
[18:32] | At least I have a girlfriend! | 起码我还有女朋友 |
[18:40] | All clear. | 都走了 |
[18:41] | Well, that was crazy. | 刚才真是惊悚 |
[18:43] | My ticker hasn’t gotten a workout that good | 自从叠杯决赛后 |
[18:45] | since I made the finals of that cup-stacking competition. | 我的心脏就再没经受过这么大的考验 |
[18:49] | Hey, should I take these robes upstairs? | 我是不是该把浴袍拿到楼上去 |
[18:50] | I’m gonna pop mine in the washer. | 我把我的这件拿回去洗吧 |
[18:52] | I’ve got about three pounds of tension sweat in here. | 上面大概能有三磅的冷汗了 |
[18:58] | I, uh… | 我… |
[19:01] | I feel kind of bad about before. | 之前的事我觉得有些抱歉 |
[19:04] | Don’t. We didn’t do anything. | 不必 我们也没做什么 |
[19:06] | I know. It just felt like something could’ve… | 我知道 只是我觉得如果… |
[19:08] | – If everybody hadn’t… – Yeah. | -如果他们没… -是啊 |
[19:13] | You know what it is. | 你知道是什么原因吗 |
[19:15] | – It’s the house. – It’s the house! | -都怪这房子 -都怪这房子 |
[19:17] | I mean, the fireplace, the music… | 那壁炉 还有音乐… |
[19:20] | The crazy couch-bed. | 抽风的沙发床 |
[19:22] | Anyone could’ve gotten swept up. | 任何人都会性奋起来的 |
[19:24] | – Anyone. – Anyone. Yeah. | -任何人 -任何人 是啊 |
[19:28] | Well, I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[19:29] | Yeah. Totally. | 是啊 没错 |
[19:31] | I mean, it was a fun afternoon, though. | 不管怎么样 这个下午过得很愉快 |
[19:34] | I wanted one crazy adventure before I got married, | 结婚前我一直想来一次疯狂的冒险 |
[19:37] | and I got one. | 而我得到了 |
[19:40] | Good. It was fun. | 那就好 的确很愉快 |
[19:43] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[19:45] | Yep. | 好的 |
[20:10] | What’s Joe doing in Stella’s cage? | 乔在斯黛拉的笼子里干什么 |
[20:12] | He knows what he did. | 他清楚自己做了什么坏事 |
[20:14] | Go on, boy! Get! | 出来 孩子 出来 |
[20:19] | Jay! | 杰 |
[20:19] | So, I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[20:21] | since Miami’s only a few hours away from Colombia, | 既然迈阿密离哥伦比亚只有几小时的路程 |
[20:23] | why don’t we have my relatives fly to Miami | 为什么不让我的亲戚飞到迈阿密去 |
[20:26] | so that the whole family can be together? | 这样所有人就都能在一起了 |
[20:28] | Gloria, I love your family. I do. | 歌洛莉亚 我爱你的家人 真的 |
[20:30] | – But — – This is so typical. | -可是 -你总是这样 |
[20:31] | We do everything for your family, | 为你的家人我们可以做任何事 |
[20:33] | but when it comes to my side of the family, then — | 但轮到我的家人时 你就… |
[20:35] | – We’re not going to Miami. – What? | -我们不去迈阿密了 -什么 |
[20:38] | I bought everybody plane tickets to Colombia. | 我为所有人买了去哥伦比亚的机票 |
[20:40] | Ay, Jay! | 杰 |
[20:43] | That’s not what you were supposed to do! | 你不应该这样做的 |
[20:45] | I think you mean “You shouldn’t have,” | 我想你的意思是”你不必这样做的” |
[20:47] | and you’re probably right. | 也许你是对的 |
[20:48] | No! I mean you shouldn’t have been nice about this at all! | 不 我的意思是你不该这么善解人意的 |
[20:52] | You were supposed to say, | 你应该说 |
[20:53] | “Why can’t we see your family some other time?” | “为什么不能换个时间见你的家人呢” |
[20:55] | and I would say, “Like when?” | 而我会说 “什么时候” |
[20:56] | and then you would say, “Is never an option?” | 而你会说 “有什么好选的” |
[20:59] | and I would say, “That’s so mean, Jay Pritchett!” | 而我会说 “怎么能这样说话 杰·普里契特” |
[21:01] | and then you would say, | 然后你会说 |
[21:02] | “Is there a way that I can make it up to you, Gloria?” | “就没什么能补偿你的方法吗 歌洛莉亚” |
[21:04] | and then I would say, “How about if…” | 然后我会说 “不如…” |
[21:07] | If what? | 不如什么 |
[21:09] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[21:12] | Hola! Hola! Hola! | 你们好啊 |
[21:15] | Yeah. Come in, come in. | 好啊 快进来 |
[21:19] | Does this feel like a short visit to you or a long one? | 你觉得会是短暂小住还是长期驻扎 |
[21:22] | The pregnant one brought a stroller. | 怀孕的那个把婴儿车都带上了 你觉得呢 |