时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Good morning, Madam President. | 早上好 总统女士 |
[00:05] | May I introduce you to the Ambassador of Java? | 请允许我向您介绍爪洼国大使 |
[00:08] | Oh, thank you. | 多谢 |
[00:09] | Because, after all, what is a travel mug | 因为追根究底 旅行水杯 |
[00:12] | but a closet for your coffee? | 就是你装咖啡的橱柜 |
[00:14] | And boom, our next promotional giveaway. | 很好 这就是我们下一轮营销方式了 |
[00:17] | Throw on a black turtleneck and some mom jeans, | 你要是穿上高领毛衣和牛仔裤 |
[00:19] | it’s like I’m married to Steve Jobs. | 我会感觉自己娶了史蒂夫·乔布斯 |
[00:21] | I did hear you banging out e-mails | 我听到你昨晚发邮件 |
[00:23] | till all hours last night, | 发到了很晚 |
[00:24] | so the cucumbers in the sandwich can be repurposed | 所以三明治里的黄瓜片还能用来 |
[00:26] | as lunchtime crow’s-feet refreshers. | 在午休时间消除鱼尾纹 |
[00:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:29] | Don’t forget we’ve got drinks later. | 别忘了晚点有个酒会 |
[00:30] | Right. Any specific joke areas I should stay away from? | 好 有没有什么玩笑不能开的 |
[00:33] | Oh, no, don’t worry about it. | 没有 不用担心 |
[00:34] | It’s mostly just me and the guys talking business. | 主要是我和其他人聊工作 |
[00:37] | Hey, you using those spin classes I got you? | 我给你报的单车健身课你去上了吗 |
[00:39] | Yeah. I went twice last week. | 我上周去了两次呢 |
[00:41] | You can’t tell? | 看不出来吗 |
[00:42] | Sure, I can. | 当然能 |
[00:44] | The best part about taking over my dad’s company — | 接手老爸公司最棒的一点在于 |
[00:46] | I am now a powerful white male, and I love it. | 我成了一个大权在握的白人男性 我爱这感觉 |
[00:51] | I totally get now why we don’t want anyone else | 我现在完全能体会为什么我们不希望 |
[00:54] | to have what we have. | 其他族群拥有我们拥有的这一切 |
[00:55] | Honey, before I take off for work, | 亲爱的 在我去上班之前 |
[00:58] | I saw this and I thought of you. | 我看到了这个 然后想到了你 |
[01:03] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[01:05] | It’s a key? | 是一把钥匙 |
[01:06] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[01:07] | It is a key… | 是一把钥匙 |
[01:08] | but a key to what? | 但这是什么的钥匙呢 |
[01:15] | No! | 不是吧 |
[01:17] | No! | 不是吧 |
[01:18] | You got me a PhunkeeDuck?! | 你给我买了个平衡车 |
[01:20] | No more walking for my man. Walking’s for jerks. | 我的男人不再需要走路了 笨蛋才走路 |
[01:23] | Oh, my God! That is the best gift ever! | 天哪 有史以来最棒的礼物 |
[01:26] | I don’t know where it stops and I begin! | 管它会去到哪里 我出发了 |
[01:42] | Where is it? Where is it? | 在哪里 在哪里 |
[01:44] | You know, these cheese cubes keep getting smaller every week. | 这些奶酪块一周比一周小了 |
[01:47] | I should start saving these to prove my point. | 我得开始保留样本证明这一点了 |
[01:50] | Wow, am I retired. | 退休以后居然闲到这种程度 |
[01:52] | It’s there! | 在那里 |
[01:53] | It’s beautiful! | 太美了 |
[01:55] | A little revealing. | 穿得有点暴露了 |
[01:56] | I mean, I get using sex to sell your hot sauce. | 我能理解利用性感来制造辣酱的卖点 |
[01:58] | That’s why I wore Jordache jeans in my old closet ads. | 这也是为何我以前拍橱柜广告要穿约达西牛仔裤 |
[02:01] | But a little much, isn’t it? | 这也有点太过了吧 |
[02:03] | It’s obviously working. | 效果显然很好 |
[02:04] | The store said that they put out | 店里跟我说他们摆出来一百瓶酱 |
[02:06] | 100 bottles of my sauce, and half of them are gone! | 现在已经卖掉一半了 |
[02:11] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[02:12] | Auntie Alice! | 爱丽丝姑姑 |
[02:14] | She’s a hot-sauce legend. | 她是辣酱业的传说 |
[02:16] | Her Level Three Sauce | 她家的丙级辣酱 |
[02:18] | has a picture of a rooster exploding. | 宣传画是一只爆炸的公鸡 |
[02:20] | I have to go meet her. | 我得去见见她 |
[02:22] | Hey, guys, take a pic. | 快过来 照张相 |
[02:25] | Hey, get out of here! That’s my wife! | 滚一边去 这是我的老婆 |
[02:28] | I am a huge fan. | 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[02:30] | I have read your life story on your label a thousand times. | 您瓶罐上的人生故事我读了超多遍 |
[02:34] | Is it true that your father crashed his pepper truck | 您父亲真的开着装辣椒的卡车 |
[02:37] | into a papaya tree and the legend was born? | 撞上了木瓜树 因此开启了一代传奇吗 |
[02:40] | You’re asking me if something’s real? | 你还问我什么事是真的吗 |
[02:42] | I can’t believe that that cutout’s an actual person. | 我不敢相信那块人形板真的是个人 |
[02:50] | Miles? | 迈尔斯 |
[02:51] | Oh, hey, Jay. | 你好 杰 |
[02:53] | Uh, trying to read a text. | 我想看看这条短信 |
[02:55] | They keep the lights in here so low | 这边灯光被调得很暗 |
[02:57] | so they don’t have to rotate the produce. | 这样就不用把旧货撤下来了 |
[02:58] | Don’t give me that. | 少扯了 |
[02:59] | I’m sorry, man. | 不好意思 |
[03:00] | I’ve been lonely since Reynetta left. | 雷妮塔离开以后我一直很寂寞 |
[03:03] | You’re a deacon. | 去你的 |
[03:05] | Honey, foot rub. | 亲爱的 帮我按按脚 |
[03:07] | Pass. | 不要 |
[03:09] | Okay, there it is again! | 好吧 又来了 |
[03:11] | I’m telling you, something weird is going on up there. | 我告诉你 楼上肯定在搞什么奇怪的事 |
[03:13] | We’re renting our upstairs unit to earn a little extra cash | 我们把楼上的房间出租好赚点外快 |
[03:16] | and add a little extra tension to our marriage. | 也给我们的婚姻添一丝紧张感 |
[03:19] | Our current guests registered | 现在的租客自称是 |
[03:20] | as Mr. And Mrs. Wilkerson and Tommy. | 威尔克森夫妇及汤米 |
[03:24] | I was expecting a nice young couple and their little boy. | 我以为是一对带小男孩的年轻夫妇 |
[03:30] | Hello. You — | 你好 你们 |
[03:31] | So, you — You must be Mr. And Mrs. Wilkerson? | 你们肯定就是威尔克森夫妇了吧 |
[03:34] | – That’s right. – So you’re Tommy? | -没错 -那你就是汤米了 |
[03:36] | He is. | 正是 |
[03:37] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[03:38] | Cam, let’s help them with their trunk. | 小卡 我们去帮他们搬东西 |
[03:40] | No! | 不用 |
[03:41] | No? Okay, well, uh, here is the key. | 不用吗 好吧 这是钥匙 |
[03:44] | – Here you are. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[03:46] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[03:49] | Okay, what is that all about? | 这算怎么回事 |
[03:52] | I mean, three adults? | 三个成年人 |
[03:53] | Why doesn’t Tommy have a last name? | 汤米为什么没有姓 |
[03:55] | Why doesn’t Tommy talk? Is he their captive? | 汤米为什么不说话 他是人质吗 |
[03:57] | Is Mrs. Wilkerson their captive? | 还是说人质其实是威尔克森太太 |
[03:59] | Is the captive in the trunk? | 还是说人质其实在车的后备箱 |
[04:00] | So there has to be a captive? | 所以一定要有人质吗 |
[04:02] | Lately, we’ve been getting negative reviews | 最近 有些租客给了我们 |
[04:04] | – from some of our renters. – Say it. | -负面评价 -直说吧 |
[04:05] | And they tend to follow the common theme | 他们都提到一个共同的问题 |
[04:07] | that the “Bigger one” is “Nosy”. | “大个子”喜欢八卦 |
[04:10] | While others say the “Orange fella” | 而其他人说”橙发的家伙” |
[04:13] | is “Standoffish and cold.” | 很冷漠不友好 |
[04:15] | Who says that? | 谁说的 |
[04:16] | I’m saying it now. | 我刚说的 |
[04:20] | Okay, we need to find out what that is. | 好吧 我们得弄清楚到底怎么一回事 |
[04:21] | Cam, stay out of their business, all right? | 小卡 不要去管他们好吗 |
[04:23] | If we drop below three stars, | 要是我们的评价掉到三颗星以下 |
[04:25] | we’re gonna be stuck renting to chain smokers | 就只能租给烟鬼 |
[04:26] | and pregnant foreigners trying to have their babies in America. | 或者想来美国生小孩的外国孕妇了 |
[04:29] | Mark down the time. I just turned into my father. | 记好时间 我开始变身成我爸了 |
[04:31] | I’m going up. | 我要上去 |
[04:32] | Cam… | 小卡 |
[04:35] | Cam, what are you doing?! | 小卡 你在干什么 |
[04:37] | I am checking on our guests. | 我去看看我们的租客 |
[04:39] | Hello! Oh, all three of you. | 你们好 三位都好 |
[04:41] | Uh, just stopped by to see if you guys need | 我就是过来看看你们是不是需要 |
[04:43] | some fresh — fresh towels. | 一些干净的 干净的毛巾 |
[04:44] | We’re fine, thank you. | 我们不需要 谢谢 |
[04:46] | Uh, yes, you were gonna say something? | 你是有什么话要说吗 |
[04:49] | You saw that, right? | 你也看到了对吧 |
[04:50] | Mrs. Wilkerson was giving me the distress signal. | 威尔克森太太朝我做了个痛苦的表情 |
[04:52] | She was like… | 她刚刚这样… |
[04:54] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[04:57] | Cam! | 小卡 |
[04:57] | Us again. Just triple-checking | 又是我们 就是想再来看看 |
[04:59] | to see if you need some hand soap, | 你们是不是需要肥皂 |
[05:01] | a chance to talk to one of us alone, some muffins. | 单独跟我俩其中一个讲话 或者蛋糕 |
[05:03] | Really, we’re fine. You don’t have to keep checking. | 我们真的不需要 你不用一直过来问 |
[05:06] | Help! | 阿嚏[救命] |
[05:08] | She did not say “Help.” | 她说的不是救命 |
[05:09] | So you did hear it. | 看来你听到了 |
[05:13] | Hey, Delgado, thank your mom for my new screen saver. | 胖子 替我谢谢你妈给我弄的新壁纸 |
[05:16] | Will do, Parker. | 我会的 帕克 |
[05:17] | And speaking of two-dimensional women | 说到二维纸板做的女人 |
[05:19] | who know a thing or two about sauce, | 刚好对酱料又略懂一二 |
[05:20] | stop by Flanagan’s and say hi to your mom for me. | 你路过弗拉纳根酒吧时也替我问你妈好 |
[05:26] | I know you were bothered by that cutout. | 我知道你是因为那个人形板不开心 |
[05:29] | But every teenager gets teased, | 但是所有青少年都有被嘲笑的时候 |
[05:31] | and you have to rise above it, so — | 你得克服这种感觉 这样 |
[05:32] | – Your mother’s in the trunk. – What? | -你妈在后备箱里 -什么 |
[05:34] | I couldn’t stand the ogling and the selfies, | 我受不了那些垂涎的眼神还有猥琐的自拍 |
[05:36] | so I stole it — for both our sakes. | 所以我 为了我们俩把那人形板偷出来了 |
[05:37] | We’re in this together. | 我们俩是一伙儿的 |
[05:38] | How? I didn’t steal it. | 怎么会 我可没偷它出来 |
[05:39] | Oh, I see where this is going. | 我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[05:41] | You complain and complain, I make the problem go away, | 你抱怨个没完 然后我把问题解决了 |
[05:44] | and you had nothing to do with it. | 你就过河拆桥 |
[05:45] | I didn’t ask for this. I didn’t ask for any of this. | 我又没让你这么做 都是你自己的想法 |
[05:47] | Let’s not turn on each other. It’ll make us sloppy. | 别起内讧了 会让我们掉以轻心的 |
[05:50] | I need your help to get rid of it. | 我需要你帮忙处理掉它 |
[05:52] | God knows I’ve already tried. | 我已经努力尝试过了 |
[06:02] | Son of a… | 我了个 |
[06:12] | Son of a… | 我了个 |
[06:13] | A lot of cool storage solutions coming out of Asia, huh? | 亚洲新推了很多很棒的收纳方案 是吧 |
[06:16] | Yeah, there really are. | 是的 的确是 |
[06:17] | But I think you might be even more interested | 但是我觉得你会对 |
[06:19] | in what’s been coming out of Cuba. | 古巴生产的好东西更感兴趣 |
[06:23] | Is she the best or what? | 她难道不是最棒的吗 |
[06:24] | Shall we, hmm? | 我们出去来一根吧 |
[06:25] | Let’s do it. | 走起 |
[06:27] | You know what, honey? We are just gonna talk about work. | 亲爱的 我们只是去谈工作的 |
[06:30] | Why don’t you stay and have another drink, huh? | 要不你留下再喝一杯 |
[06:32] | Well, you don’t have to twist my arm. | 你不用扭我胳膊的 |
[06:34] | What do you say, ladies? Another round of Sapphire Sins? | 女士们如何 再喝一轮蓝宝石之罪[鸡尾酒] |
[06:36] | Ooh, yes, please. | 好的呀 |
[06:37] | Phil, you are just so much fun. | 菲尔 你太风趣了 |
[06:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:40] | Oh, it is so nice to hear those words | 从男人嘴里听到这句话 |
[06:42] | come out of a man’s mouth. | 真是太好了 |
[06:43] | Tell me about it. | 不就是嘛 |
[06:44] | Ever since Kyle got that promotion, | 自从凯尔升了职 |
[06:46] | he barely acknowledges me. | 他就不怎么理我了 |
[06:47] | Come on, now, I’m sure he knows how lucky he is. | 拜托 他肯定知道自己有多幸运 |
[06:49] | You have the twins, a spotless house, | 你生了双胞胎 把房子打理得一尘不染 |
[06:51] | killer yoga arms. | 还拥有线条完美的手臂 |
[06:54] | This happens all the time — | 总是这样的 |
[06:55] | They get on their track to success, | 他们走在通向成功的路上 |
[06:57] | and you become the invisible housewife. | 我们就成了不被重视的家庭主妇 |
[06:59] | I don’t know about all the time. | 我可不常有这种感觉 |
[07:01] | Sitting with all those gals, I thought, | 跟那群女人坐在一起时 我在想 |
[07:03] | “Wow, this is an insane amount of perfume.” | “哇 这香水味儿可真浓得呛人” |
[07:06] | “And also, am I on my way” | “还有 我是不是也逐渐” |
[07:07] | “to becoming an invisible housewife?” | “变成一个不被重视的家庭主妇” |
[07:09] | No way. There’d be signs, right? | 不可能 起码也会有征兆不是吗 |
[07:13] | Hey, stranger. Been keeping dinner warm for ya. | 回来啦 一直给你留着热菜呢 |
[07:15] | Oh, that’s nice. I had a steak at the club. | 真好 不过我在俱乐部吃过牛排了 |
[07:17] | But I wouldn’t knock a Scotch out of your hands. | 不过我想喝你手里那杯苏格兰威士忌 |
[07:19] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[07:20] | Hey, is now an okay time | 现在是不是可以 |
[07:21] | to go over this list of house stuff? | 过一遍这张家务清单 |
[07:24] | Let’s see. | 看看呗 |
[07:24] | Don’t care, don’t care, call a guy, don’t care. | 随意 随意 找人解决 随意 |
[07:28] | Guess who got the big listing on Westmount today. | 猜猜是谁今天搞定西山社区的大单子了 |
[07:30] | Oh, that’s great, sweetie. It’ll keep you busy. | 太棒了 宝贝 工作能让你有点事干 |
[07:35] | Is that a new bracelet? | 那是只新手镯吗 |
[07:36] | Oh, yes, it is. | 是的 |
[07:38] | Jim bought it for me after our last big fight. | 吉姆上次和我大吵了之后买给我的 |
[07:41] | I was on him about taking all those business trips. | 我怪他老是出差 |
[07:43] | That’s what they do. | 他们就这样 |
[07:44] | Throw some new piece of jewelry at you to keep you happy. | 给你买新的珠宝首饰来哄你开心 |
[07:46] | Mm-hmm. Not that I’m complaining. | 没错 倒也没什么可抱怨的 |
[07:52] | Right? | 没错吧 |
[07:58] | Oh, good, Mom’s car is gone. | 太好了 老妈的车不在 |
[07:59] | All right. My handsaw is in the garage. | 好 我的手锯在车库里 |
[08:02] | You’ll hold her down, I’ll cut the head off. | 你按住立模 我来把头锯掉 |
[08:03] | Jay! | 杰 |
[08:04] | My car got a flat tire, so it got towed. | 我的车爆胎然后被拖走了 |
[08:06] | I need a ride to Phil’s. | 我得搭你的车去菲尔家 |
[08:07] | He’s helping me finish my sauce website. | 他在帮我搞定我的酱料网站 |
[08:10] | Manny, baby, why are you crying? | 曼尼 宝贝 你哭什么呢 |
[08:12] | I’m not. | 我没哭 |
[08:15] | Ooh, I got another e-mail from the store. | 商场又给我发邮件了 |
[08:17] | I bet you that I sold another — | 准是我又卖了 |
[08:20] | What the hell? Somebody stole my cutout. | 搞什么鬼 有人偷了我的人形板 |
[08:22] | Stolen? Damn it! | 被人偷了 气死我也 |
[08:25] | Well, there’s no point in replacing it | 重新换一个也没意义 |
[08:26] | because it’s just gonna get stolen again. | 反正换好了又要被偷 |
[08:28] | I can’t replace it. | 换不了了 |
[08:29] | It took two weeks | 光是让机械臂正常动起来 |
[08:30] | just to get the mechanical arm working right. | 就已经花了两个星期 |
[08:33] | Oh, wait till I catch this rat. | 等着我抓到这个小贼吧 |
[08:35] | I’m going to make him regret that he was ever… | 我一定会让他后悔偷了我的 |
[08:38] | Hey, Jay, turn the heater on. | 杰 开开暖气吧 |
[08:39] | I can hear Manny’s teeth chattering. | 我都能听到曼尼的牙齿在打颤 |
[08:43] | What is that noise? | 什么声音 |
[08:45] | I don’t hear anything. | 我没听到有声音 |
[08:48] | What is that thumping noise? | 怎么这么大声 |
[08:49] | Manny, go check the trunk. | 曼尼 到车尾箱看看 |
[08:52] | Uh, I don’t really feel like getting my hands dirty, Jay. | 我不想弄脏手[蹚浑水] 杰 |
[08:54] | Your hands are plenty dirty already, buddy boy. | 你的手已经很脏了 哥们儿 |
[08:57] | Go deal with it. | 快去看看[搞定]吧 |
[08:59] | I am going to find who did this, Jay, | 我一定要找出是谁干的 杰 |
[09:02] | and I’m going to make him hurt. | 我会让他生不如死 |
[09:04] | Every thief makes a mistake. | 所有窃贼都会出纰漏 |
[09:07] | Gloria, you’re letting this get to you. | 歌洛莉亚 你让这事影响到你心情了 |
[09:09] | You know what always calms you down? | 你知道什么能让你冷静下来吗 |
[09:11] | Joe’s little duck song. | 乔爱听的小鸭之歌 |
[09:12] | Now, let’s — Let’s get that going. | 现在我们 我们来听吧 |
[09:15] | I hate him. | 我恨他 |
[09:19] | *Quack, quack, quack, join the duck parade* | *呱呱呱 加入小鸭游行队* |
[09:22] | I want blood! | 我要让他见血 |
[09:23] | *Waddle, waddle, waddle, waddle, watch them wade* | *摇摇摆摆 摇摇摆摆 不停地走* |
[09:27] | *Tail up, head down* | *翘起尾巴 低下脑袋* |
[09:28] | *Shake your feathers all around* | *甩甩羽毛扭扭腰* |
[09:31] | *Everybody’s smiling at the duck parade* | *大家都来开心地看小鸭游行队* |
[09:35] | This grainy security footage is all the store sent? | 商场就发了个这么模糊的监控视频 |
[09:39] | I feel like I know him, Phil. | 我觉得我认识他 菲尔 |
[09:41] | Whoever it is, it looks like they want to get caught. | 不管他是谁 看着好像成心想被抓 |
[09:43] | He keeps going back for the cheese cubes. | 他不停地回去拿奶酪块 |
[09:45] | I can’t watch this anymore. | 我不想再看了 |
[09:46] | – Let’s just work on my website, okay? – Sure. | -我们来弄我的网站 好吗 -好呀 |
[09:48] | Phil, I’m late for an appointment with a client. | 菲尔 我约了客户要迟到了 |
[09:50] | Can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[09:51] | If it’s to put flowers in the bathroom, I already did. | 如果是把花放进浴室 我已经放好了 |
[09:53] | Oh, I hadn’t noticed. | 我没注意到 |
[09:55] | Not surprised. | 你注意到才怪 |
[09:56] | Okay, I was supposed to get this client a bottle of Scotch. | 我本来该给这位客户带一瓶苏格兰威士忌 |
[09:59] | I haven’t had time to do it myself. | 可我一直没时间亲自去拿给他 |
[10:01] | So can you pick one up and bring it down to the office? | 你能拿一瓶送到我办公室去吗 |
[10:03] | Whatever you need. | 没问题 |
[10:04] | I have to go out for a haircut anyway. | 我反正要出门理个发 |
[10:06] | Great. | 太好了 |
[10:06] | Except I got a haircut yesterday. | 只不过我昨天已经理过发了 |
[10:08] | Okay, wow. This kitchen really is a mess, huh? | 好 厨房真乱 对吧 |
[10:11] | I’m off. | 我走了 |
[10:12] | Don’t. | 别拍我屁股 |
[10:16] | Excuse me, Gloria. | 抱歉 歌洛莉亚 |
[10:18] | Apparently, I don’t know how to keep a kitchen clean. | 很明显我不懂该怎么保持厨房整洁 |
[10:20] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:21] | Oh, it’s just a little hush-up gift | 这是个小小的封口礼物 |
[10:23] | from my powerful wife who thinks she can take me for granted. | 好让大权在握的妻子对我感到心安理得 |
[10:26] | And I’ll just hover after her like a little puppy dog. | 然后我就继续像个小狗狗一样围着她转 |
[10:28] | You have to stop putting up with it. | 你不能再这么忍着了 |
[10:31] | They don’t mean to ignore you, but it will only get worse. | 他们不是故意的 但这种忽视只会愈演愈烈 |
[10:34] | One time when I had just married Jay, | 我刚嫁给杰那时候 |
[10:36] | I spent a whole day cooking his favorite dinner. | 曾花一整天时间做他最爱吃的晚餐 |
[10:39] | Beef Wellington and a baked potato with all the fixin’s? | 威灵顿牛排和带配料的焗土豆吗 |
[10:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:41] | And then when he got home, he barely noticed what I have made. | 但他回家后 根本没注意我做了什么 |
[10:45] | So I took the emerald pendant that he had bought me | 于是我就把他送我的绿宝石项链坠拿出来 |
[10:47] | for the three past dinners that he had missed | 他送我那个是因为错过了之前的三顿晚饭 |
[10:50] | and I threw it at his head. | 我把吊坠扔他头上 |
[10:52] | I told him I don’t need fancy things. | 告诉他我不需要这些漂亮珠宝 |
[10:55] | I need the respect. | 我需要尊重 |
[10:56] | Isn’t that an emerald pendant? | 你脖子上是个绿宝石吊坠吗 |
[10:57] | It made its way back to me. | 后来它又回到了我手里 |
[10:59] | But the point is that you have to make a statement. | 但重点在于你得表达你的意见 |
[11:02] | You have to give back the hoverboard. | 你得把那个平衡板还回去 |
[11:05] | You know what? I hate to admit it, but you’re right. | 虽然我不想承认 但你说的对 |
[11:09] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[11:10] | This happens. | 有时会这样 |
[11:10] | You just got to let the battery run out. | 只要等电池耗尽就好了 |
[11:14] | We’re out of stamps. I’m heading to the post office. | 邮票用完了 我要去趟邮局 |
[11:16] | Do you need anything? | 要带点什么吗 |
[11:16] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[11:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[11:18] | Oh, uh, just a little research. | 只是研究点东西 |
[11:20] | “Wilkersons plus adults Tommy plus mysterious trunk.” | 《威尔克森和成年汤米以及神秘行李箱》 |
[11:23] | Okay, now try Googling | 不如试着搜搜 |
[11:24] | “Irrational meddling plus homosexual.” | 《荒谬的闲人以及同性恋》 |
[11:26] | Okay, Mitchell, what if they’re a part of some weird cult? | 米奇尔 万一他们来自什么奇怪的邪教呢 |
[11:29] | Remember that “20/20” we watched | 记得我们看的那个片子吗 |
[11:30] | where they infiltrated the ritual ceremony | 他们在里面潜入那个宗教仪式 |
[11:32] | and Elizabeth Vargas had to almost sacrifice a squirrel? | 伊丽莎白·瓦尔加斯差点被迫拿一只松鼠献祭 |
[11:35] | I went through the bag they dumped in the trash. | 我检查了他们扔在垃圾桶里的袋子 |
[11:41] | Now you’re involving our daughter? | 你还把咱闺女牵扯进来了 |
[11:42] | I don’t know what she’s talking about. | 我不知道她在说啥 |
[11:45] | Okay, you know what? You need to get out of the house. | 好吧 你得离开这间屋子 |
[11:47] | Go get the stamps. | 你去买邮票 |
[11:48] | And a hobby. | 再找个新爱好 |
[11:50] | Okay, well, they’re in our home, | 他们在我们家里 |
[11:51] | and I’m just trying to protect our family. | 我只是在保护我们的家 |
[11:54] | I don’t want to wake up dead. | 我可不想哪天醒来发现自己死了 |
[11:55] | I can’t believe I have to say this to you again. | 真不敢相信我得再跟你说一遍 |
[11:56] | You cannot wake up and be dead. | 死人怎么会醒过来 |
[11:58] | It’s an expression! | 我就那么一说 |
[11:59] | It’s not. | 才不是 |
[12:00] | Daddy should not have involved you in his snooping. | 大爸不该让你跟他一起窥探别人 |
[12:02] | So you don’t want me to tell you what I found in here? | 那你不想让我告诉你我找到什么了吗 |
[12:05] | No… | 不想 |
[12:06] | Well, of course I looked. | 我当然都查看过了 |
[12:08] | And inside I found latex gloves, a bottle of bleach, | 我在袋子里发现了乳胶手套 一瓶漂白剂 |
[12:12] | heavy-duty tarp. | 高强度防水布 |
[12:13] | Now, I’ve never killed anyone and cleaned it up, | 我从来没有杀人然后毁尸灭迹的经验 |
[12:15] | but that sounds like a kit. | 但那包东西好像就是干这个的 |
[12:17] | So as soon as I saw them drive off | 所以我看到他们开着那辆没窗户的 |
[12:18] | in their windowless murder van, I-I ran upstairs. | 杀人必备面包车离开时 我立刻跑上楼 |
[12:25] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[12:29] | What are you? | 这是什么 |
[12:40] | The people are back! | 那些人回来了 |
[12:47] | Is this gonna be a daily thing now, Tommy, | 每天都要来这么一出吗 汤米 |
[12:50] | losing your phone? | 又忘拿手机 |
[12:54] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:55] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你去哪 |
[13:07] | Um, what’s up? I’m still getting stamps. | 啥事儿 我还在买邮票呢 |
[13:10] | Look to your left. | 看你左边 |
[13:12] | What are you doing? | 你在那干啥 |
[13:13] | I’m hiding. They’re here. | 我在隐蔽自己 他们在屋里 |
[13:14] | I came up to see if anything weird was going on. | 我上来是想看看有没有什么诡异的事发生 |
[13:16] | Did ya? Were you curious? Gettin’ a little nosy? | 是吗 你也好奇了 有点想管闲事吗 |
[13:18] | Not the time. | 现在不是时候 |
[13:19] | What are these creepy things? | 这些诡异的东西是啥 |
[13:22] | If these dolls could talk… | 如果这些玩偶会说话 |
[13:24] | They’d tell you I dropped one and then their head came off. | 他们会揭发我碰掉了一个而且头还摔掉了 |
[13:26] | Well, you have to put it back. | 你得把它放回去 |
[13:27] | Maybe they won’t notice one of them’s missing. | 说不定他们不会注意到丢了一个 |
[13:29] | Yeah, this seems like a casual interest. | 没错 这真像个正常的兴趣爱好 |
[13:32] | Oh my gosh, here they come. | 我的天 他们来了 |
[13:33] | Okay, I’ll create a distraction so you can get back in there. | 我来分散他们的注意好让你溜回去 |
[13:35] | I simply invited them to a complimentary cocktail hour. | 我只是邀请他们来享受一会儿鸡尾酒 |
[13:38] | Even possible Satanists enjoy a triple-cream Brie | 就算可能是撒旦崇拜者也喜欢三层奶油乳酪 |
[13:41] | and a crisp Chardonnay. | 配清爽的霞多丽酒 |
[13:43] | So, what brings you all to town? | 什么风把你们吹到这个镇上的 |
[13:44] | We’re here for the Chuckled Chums Convention. | 我们是来参加微笑密友大会的 |
[13:47] | I’m sorry, the — the Chuckled Chums? | 抱歉我没听懂 微 微笑密友是啥 |
[13:50] | They’re a line of ceramic figurines. | 它们是一类陶瓷塑像 |
[13:52] | We’re avid collectors. | 我们是狂热的收藏者 |
[13:58] | Well, that sounds fun. | 好像很有趣 |
[14:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:00] | Every year we gather together with like-minded Chum lovers | 我们每年都和志同道合的密友爱好者聚在一起 |
[14:03] | to share our favorite pieces. | 相互欣赏最爱的藏品 |
[14:06] | Yes? You — You want to say s– | 什么 你 你是想说 |
[14:07] | Help! | 阿嚏[救命] |
[14:08] | Oh, bless you, darling. | 愿你健康 亲爱的 |
[14:10] | You’ve probably guessed. I’m the figurine restorer. | 你们可能猜到了 我是个塑像修复师 |
[14:13] | We’re so excited. | 我们好激动 |
[14:15] | Ours is this year’s featured collection | 我们的藏品是今年大会的重头戏 |
[14:17] | because of its size and pristine condition. | 因为它的型号和完好的品相 |
[14:19] | I hope the industrial polisher we brought wasn’t too loud. | 我希望我们的工业抛光机没有太吵到你们 |
[14:23] | No, we can’t hear anything that goes on upstairs. | 没有 我们根本听不见楼上有任何声音 |
[14:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:29] | All right. | 这就行了 |
[14:31] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[14:34] | No, no, no, no, no! No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[14:36] | No, no! No, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[14:37] | Oh, God, no! | 天啊 不要 |
[14:42] | Fortunately, Chuckle Chums | 幸好 要重新集一套 |
[14:43] | aren’t all that expensive to replace. | 微笑密友并不是那么贵 |
[14:45] | They’re mainly just an excuse | 它们主要是那些孤独的人们 |
[14:46] | for lonely people to go outside. | 出来结交朋友的一个由头 |
[14:47] | Point is, we learned our lesson. No more snooping. | 关键是我们吸取了教训 再也不窥私了 |
[14:50] | Absolutely. | 完全正确 |
[14:51] | Although we still don’t have an explanation | 不过我们依然解释不了 |
[14:53] | for those creaky floorboards in the middle of the night. | 那些半夜咯吱作响的地板是怎么回事 |
[14:56] | Heavy-footed going one way, light coming back. | 脚步沉重的出去 轻盈的回来 |
[14:59] | Was it Tommy joining his chums for a menage a trois, | 难道汤米加入他们是为了构建三人家庭 |
[15:02] | then being replaced by Mrs. Wilkerson on the couch? | 然后每晚和威尔克森夫人交换床位 |
[15:05] | Okay, you need… help! | 好吧 你需要 帮助 |
[15:08] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[15:10] | I broke two saw blades on this thing, | 这玩意一上午了废了我两把剪刀 |
[15:12] | and now these miracle shears are no good. | 现在这把神剪也快完蛋了 |
[15:13] | Guy who sold me these at the front door | 在门口卖给我剪刀那家伙 |
[15:15] | cut through a horseshoe. | 用它剪开了马蹄铁 |
[15:16] | Hold on. Let’s try your shredder. | 坚持住 我们来试试碎纸机 |
[15:17] | What’s that doing down here anyway? | 这东西怎么会在这儿 |
[15:18] | I made an executive decision | 我对乔的一些不重要的美术作品 |
[15:20] | about some of Joe’s lesser artwork. | 做出了一项处理决定 |
[15:21] | Help me lift this thing. | 帮我把它抬起来 |
[15:26] | Hey, it’s working! | 这个管用 |
[15:27] | The best shredder money can buy. | 这是市面上能用钱买到最好的碎纸机 |
[15:28] | In 2004, our whisper-close hamper technology | 2004年 我们机密的阻滞技术文件 |
[15:31] | got stolen out of the trash, got sold on the dark web. | 被人从垃圾桶里翻出来 放到黑市上卖了 |
[15:34] | Never again. | 绝不能再次发生 |
[15:35] | Oh, no, it’s stuck! | 不 卡住了 |
[15:37] | Hola! | 我回来了 |
[15:42] | Hey, you’re back early, huh? | 你这么早就回来了 |
[15:43] | Yeah, I didn’t want to go back to that store | 是啊 我不想回到商店里触景生情 |
[15:45] | and get angry again. | 再为那件事生气 |
[15:47] | I just want to relax. | 我只想好好放松下 |
[15:48] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[15:49] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[15:51] | Uh, yes, Mama? | 怎么了 妈妈 |
[15:52] | Can you please draw me a bath | 你能帮我准备下洗澡水 |
[15:53] | with those fancy bath salts that you have? | 放点你的浴盐进去吗 |
[15:55] | Oh, I usually save those for spec– | 那些高级浴盐是留给特殊场合 |
[15:57] | Just draw the damn bath. | 赶紧去准备洗澡水 |
[15:58] | I’ll get you a nice glass of wine to go with it. | 我帮你倒杯好酒你边泡边喝吧 |
[16:00] | – Oh, okay. – Come on, honey, | -好啊 -开心点 亲爱的 |
[16:01] | I got a nice Chardonnay out here you’re gonna like. | 我这有瓶白葡萄酒你肯定会喜欢 |
[16:03] | Is that Stella? | 斯黛拉在门外吗 |
[16:04] | No, definitely not. | 肯定不是 |
[16:07] | What did you bring? | 你给我带什么来啦 |
[16:08] | Gloria, wait. | 歌洛莉亚 等等 |
[16:11] | Gloria, don’t be mad. | 歌洛莉亚 先别生气 |
[16:12] | It must have been that old witch, Auntie Alice! | 肯定是爱丽丝姑姑那个老妖婆 |
[16:16] | She must have left this as a warning! | 她肯定是想先用这个警告我 |
[16:19] | Devious. | 恶婆娘 |
[16:20] | Dang it, I got my fingerprints all over it now. | 好了 这下上面也有我的指纹了 |
[16:22] | I bet she was the one who gave me that flat tire. | 我敢打包票车胎也是她扎坏的 |
[16:27] | Who are you calling? | 给谁打电话呢 |
[16:36] | Who was that? | 谁啊 |
[16:38] | She’s going to pay. | 她要付出代价了 |
[16:38] | You don’t even know it was her. | 你都不确定到底是不是她 |
[16:40] | Whatever that was, you got to call it off. | 不管怎么样 你先叫那人住手 |
[16:41] | I know it was her. I saw the evil in her eyes. | 肯定是她 她眼神看着就不对劲 |
[16:43] | She probably has cataracts. | 万一人家有白内障呢 |
[16:45] | Oh, for God’s sake, Gloria, I did it. | 好吧 歌洛莉亚 是我干的 |
[16:47] | I stole the cutout. | 人形板是我偷的 |
[16:49] | You? | 是你 |
[16:49] | I didn’t love the way those guys were taking pictures with it. | 看那些男的在那猥琐地合影我就不爽 |
[16:52] | Jay, but you’ve never been jealous like this. | 杰 但你从来不会这样吃醋的啊 |
[16:54] | Well, when we first met, | 一开始看到是不会吃醋 |
[16:55] | but then I realized it’s a full-time job. | 但他们天天把你的牌子放在那 |
[16:57] | I’m sorry. | 是我不好 |
[16:58] | There’s nothing wrong with being protective of your wife. | 想保护自己的老婆有什么不好的呢 |
[17:02] | It means that you care. | 这意味着你在乎我啊 |
[17:03] | Is something bad happening to that poor woman? | 这会儿不会有人去对那老太太做什么吧 |
[17:05] | I don’t know details. I let them decide. | 细节我也不知道 我都交给他们去办了 |
[17:07] | They don’t like to feel managed. | 他们那帮人不喜欢被指手画脚 |
[17:09] | I’m begging you to make that call! | 求求你赶紧叫他们停手吧 |
[17:11] | Auntie Alice spoke at Career Day at my high school! | 爱丽丝姑姑还来过我们高中做过讲座呢 |
[17:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:17] | No, we didn’t order flowers. | 没 我们没订花啊 |
[17:18] | That’s them. Tell them no tulips. | 就是他们 就说不要郁金香 |
[17:21] | Uh, no tulips. | 不要郁金香 |
[17:23] | They hung up. | 他们挂了 |
[17:24] | Good thing that I remembered the code. | 还好老娘记得这些黑话 |
[17:27] | Okay, now, my big jealous man, | 好了 我的老醋坛子 |
[17:29] | let’s go and have some wine. | 咱们喝点酒去吧 |
[17:31] | I don’t know why that cutout bugged me so much. | 我也不知道为什么会对人形板耿耿于怀 |
[17:33] | I guess probably because I have more time now to be jealous. | 也许退休后我太闲了才有空吃醋 |
[17:36] | Okay, now, you have more time to take me upstairs | 好了好了 你闲的话就把我带上楼去 |
[17:38] | and show me what those | 给我演示下 |
[17:40] | bad men were doing to me at the store. | 那些臭男人都在商店对我做了什么吧 |
[17:42] | I’m getting back to liking retirement. | 我又重新爱上退休生活了 |
[17:46] | I told you to say no roses, right? | 我是让你说的不要玫瑰 对吧 |
[17:48] | Tulips! | 你说郁金香 |
[17:50] | I’m sure it’s fine. | 应该差不多啦 |
[17:54] | Here’s the scotch you asked for. | 这是你要的威士忌 |
[17:58] | And also, there’s something else. | 我还有些话想跟你说 |
[18:00] | I’m returning the hoverboard. | 我要把滑板车退回去了 |
[18:01] | Fine. I-I think the receipt was in the box. | 好吧 发票应该在盒子里 |
[18:03] | Okay. Well, good. | 好的 行 |
[18:06] | Because I can’t accept a gift if it’s just a shiny | 因为我希望得到的尊重和肯定 |
[18:08] | servo-controlled substitute for respect and appreciation. | 不是这种高级玩具能替代的 |
[18:11] | I’m not invisible, Claire. | 看看我吧 克莱尔 |
[18:13] | You married a strong and capable man who — | 你老公是一位强壮能干的 |
[18:15] | Can you help me with this clasp? | 你能帮我把链子解开吗 |
[18:17] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[18:19] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[18:20] | No. Don’t cry. | 别 别哭啊 |
[18:21] | I-I can, uh — I can keep it if you want. | 你非要我留着也不是不可以啊 |
[18:23] | I-I can’t return it anyway. I already dented it. | 反正也没法退 都有磨损了 |
[18:25] | No, it’s not that. It’s — it’s not. | 不 不是这事 |
[18:27] | It’s just all of this. I’m so stressed. | 是工作的事 我压力好大 |
[18:30] | Phil, I’ve never been a boss before, | 菲尔 我从没当过老板 |
[18:31] | and I am freaking out. | 我都要疯了 |
[18:33] | But you’ve been handled it so well. | 但目前为止你表现得很棒啊 |
[18:34] | I am faking it, Phil. I have no idea what I’m doing. | 都是装出来的 我自己都不知道在做什么 |
[18:37] | I’m just copying my dad — | 我只是在模仿我爸 |
[18:39] | the steak, the scotch, the cigars. | 牛排啊 威士忌啊 还有雪茄 |
[18:41] | Do you have any idea how bad the heartburn is? | 你知道我的胃有多烧得慌吗 |
[18:43] | But you just got here. Give it a little time. | 但你才刚上手啊 慢慢来 |
[18:45] | There is no time. I’m in charge now. | 哪有时间慢慢来 我现在是老大 |
[18:46] | And I live every day in constant fear | 我每天都活在恐惧中 |
[18:48] | of everyone discovering that I’m a fraud. | 生怕被人发现我自欺欺人 |
[18:50] | Oh, my God, I really am a powerful white male! | 我的天 我果真是个强势的白人男性 |
[18:52] | Hey, you are not a fraud. | 听着 你没有自欺欺人 |
[18:55] | I haven’t had the guts | 我连坐上我爸椅子的 |
[18:56] | to sit at my dad’s desk since he left. | 胆儿都没有 |
[18:59] | I still feel like the little girl | 我依然觉得自己只是当年 |
[19:01] | who used to play hide-and-seek under it. | 那个在桌子底下玩躲猫猫的小姑娘 |
[19:04] | Look. | 听着 |
[19:06] | This is your desk now. | 现在这是你的桌子了 |
[19:07] | You’ve earned it. | 是你应得的 |
[19:10] | You are not a little girl anymore. | 你不是当年那个小姑娘了 |
[19:15] | In fact, you’re the strongest, | 事实上 你是我认识的 |
[19:18] | smartest woman I know. | 最强大最聪明的女人 |
[19:21] | The hardest company in the world to run is Dunphy Co., | 维持咱们一大家子生活起居是最难的事业 |
[19:23] | and you’ve kept us in business for 22 years. | 你都能坚持22年 |
[19:26] | I don’t worry about you in this job. | 我一点也不担心你工作受阻 |
[19:28] | I worry about the poor chump who has to follow you. | 我还担心那些笨蛋追赶你的步伐太辛苦呢 |
[19:31] | Everyone is here for your meeting, Claire. | 克莱尔 人都到齐可以开会了 |
[19:33] | Knock ’em dead, boss. | 给他们点颜色吧 老大 |
[19:34] | Uh, Phil, wait. | 菲尔 等等 |
[19:37] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:38] | Thank you… | 多谢 |
[19:42] | for everything. | 你做的一切 |
[19:43] | Thank you. | 真心感谢 |
[19:44] | And I’m sorry if I don’t say it more. | 很抱歉我很少跟你言谢 |
[19:46] | Come here. | 抱抱 |
[19:48] | I guess you want to get rolling on your meeting. | 我猜你又要去会议上挥斥方遒了 |
[19:52] | I’ll just duck out. | 我就先走了 |
[19:54] | -Take it. -Thank you. | -滑板留着吧 -谢谢 |
[20:00] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[20:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:18] | Okay, Margaret. | 好了 玛格丽特 |
[20:19] | No, no, no, no, no, let me spin! | 别动别动 让我转吧 |
[20:21] | It’s worse if you try to help. | 你会帮倒忙的 |
[20:23] | Send them in. | 叫他们进来吧 |
[20:46] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[20:47] | Oh, no, not again. | 不是吧 又来 |
[20:57] | Should we wake him up? | 要把他叫醒吗 |
[20:58] | Oh, I read the instructions. | 我看注意事项了 |
[21:00] | It says not to. | 说最好不要 |
[21:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:06] | What? | 什么 |
[21:08] | Don’t worry. I’m a realtor. | 别担心 我是房屋中介 |
[21:10] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[21:15] | I have a really early meeting. | 我明天要早起开会 |
[21:16] | I’m on it. | 我去吧 |
[21:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |