时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay, five Newtonian equations down. | 好了 搞定五个牛顿方程 |
[00:03] | Only seven quantum mechanical proofs to go! | 只剩七个量子力学证明了 |
[00:05] | We are cooking with C-H-4. | 小宇宙被甲烷点燃 |
[00:09] | Cooking with gas. | 用燃气点燃 |
[00:11] | And they’re both single, fellas. | 她俩都单身 兄弟们 |
[00:12] | Come on, guys. Can’t we just have one day | 拜托 各位 我们就不能 |
[00:14] | where we respect and support one another? | 互相尊重 互相支持一下吗 |
[00:16] | Hello, family. | 大家好啊 我的家人们 |
[00:20] | There was an incident this morning | 我们的年度街区派对 |
[00:21] | at our annual neighborhood block party. | 在今天早上出了点意外 |
[00:22] | Cam usually provides the entertainment at these things, | 通常都是小卡负责娱乐活动 |
[00:25] | but he had Lily’s birthday party, so Phil volunteered. | 但他今天有莉莉的生日派对 所以菲尔自愿帮忙 |
[00:28] | Who needs a Fizbo if you can have a Philbo? | 有了菲尔宝 谁要菲茨宝 |
[00:30] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:32] | I mean, where does it end? | 什么时候才能停啊 |
[00:34] | It’s so long! It’s comically long, | 好长啊 仔细想想 |
[00:35] | when you think about it. | 长得好好笑啊 |
[00:37] | Thing is, Phil’s terrified of clowns. | 问题是 菲尔很怕小丑 |
[00:40] | Just thought if I was the clown, I wouldn’t be scared. | 我以为如果我自己是小丑 应该不会害怕 |
[00:43] | Like how you can’t tickle yourself. | 就好比给自己挠痒痒就不痒了一样 |
[00:46] | Sebastian, no! | 塞巴斯蒂安 别跑 |
[00:48] | I got this! Sebastian! | 我来搞定 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[00:50] | Your mom’s worried about you, buddy, | 你妈在担心你呀 伙计 |
[00:51] | even though there’s absolutely no reason to be — | 虽然完全没必要… |
[00:57] | Smell — oh, God. | 闻起来… 天呐 |
[00:59] | S-s- | 像… |
[01:02] | s-clowns! | 小丑… |
[01:04] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[01:05] | They were everywhere. | 到处都是小丑 |
[01:08] | I recognize that I embarrassed the family this morning, | 我意识到我今天早上给我们家丢脸了 |
[01:11] | but I assure you that — | 但我跟你们保证 |
[01:13] | Phil, honey, just come on over here for one second. | 菲尔 亲爱的 过来一下 |
[01:16] | Just a sec. | 稍等片刻 |
[01:17] | Honey, you are not the first person to put on a clown outfit, | 亲爱的 你不是第一个穿上小丑服 |
[01:21] | walk into a hall of mirrors, and — | 走进满是镜子的房间 然后… |
[01:23] | I guess what I’m saying | 我的意思是说 |
[01:25] | is if you think you need to do something | 如果你觉得你有必要做点什么 |
[01:27] | to make up for that, | 来弥补早上的事情 |
[01:29] | don’t think that. | 别这么想 |
[01:31] | No! | 不 |
[01:31] | Oh, my God, the computer froze! | 天哪 死机了 |
[01:33] | Daddy to the rescue! | 老爸来救你 |
[01:34] | Well, I feel heard. | 我觉得他听到了 |
[01:35] | Yeah, you know what, Dad, I-I think it’s okay. | 好吧 老爸 我觉得没关系 |
[01:37] | I just need to do a hard reset — | 我只需要强制重置 |
[01:38] | No, I don’t think it’s a reset issue. | 不 我觉得这不是重置的问题 |
[01:40] | I think the surge protector just blew. | 我觉得是突波保护器坏了 |
[01:42] | I am going to plug this bad boy directly | 我要直接给这玩意儿 |
[01:46] | into the wall and.. | 插上电源… |
[01:49] | Oh, my God! You fried my computer! | 天哪 你烧了我的电脑 |
[01:50] | All of our work is gone! | 我们的作业都没了 |
[01:51] | Honey, calm down. These hard drives are designed | 亲爱的 冷静 这些硬盘都经过设计 |
[01:53] | to withstand temperatures of up — | 可以承受高温… |
[01:55] | Oh, my God, it’s on fire! | 天哪 着火了 |
[02:11] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[02:14] | What is wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:15] | Huh? Nothing. | 没事 |
[02:17] | You know, I totally forgot some of my Navy buddies | 我完全忘了我的海军兄弟们 |
[02:19] | are meeting downtown later | 一会儿要在市中心的 |
[02:21] | for a little reunion at O’Brien’s pub. | 欧布莱恩酒吧小聚 |
[02:23] | Well, nothing special is happening here today, | 今天没什么特别的事情 |
[02:25] | so you have permission to go. | 我允许你去 |
[02:26] | Well, I don’t really need your permission. | 我本来也不需要你的允许啊 |
[02:27] | Why don’t you just keep quiet and take yes for an answer? | 你为什么不闭嘴 免得我改变主意 |
[02:31] | Ay, there’s my handsome, perfect, amazing boy! | 我的帅气 厉害 完美的儿子来了 |
[02:35] | Still not going on the class trip. | 我不会去班级旅行的 |
[02:36] | Why are you being such a dummy? Is this because I — | 你为什么这么傻 是因为我… |
[02:38] | Mom, I don’t want to talk about it. | 老妈 我不想聊这个 |
[02:40] | Why am I the only one in this house | 为什么这家里只有我一个人 |
[02:42] | that ever wants to talk about things?! | 愿意聊事情呢 |
[02:45] | Ay, papi, what is wrong? | 宝贝 怎么啦 |
[02:47] | Not now. | 不是时候 |
[02:49] | Okay, that’s it. | 好了 够了 |
[02:50] | If the men in this house don’t start talking to me, | 如果这家里的爷们都不跟我说话 |
[02:52] | I swear to God that I will make life miserable | 我向天发誓 我会让你们每个人 |
[02:56] | for each and every one of you! | 都没有好日子过 |
[02:58] | No, not yet. | 不 等一下 |
[03:00] | Oh, don’t tell me the power just went out! | 别告诉我停电了 |
[03:02] | My Sleep Number bed is stuck on the nap setting. | 我的智能床垫要停在小睡模式了 |
[03:04] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[03:05] | This is exactly why I sprung for a new generator. | 这就是为什么我要买新的发电机 |
[03:07] | which, you’re welcome, just kicked in. | 刚刚开了 不用谢 |
[03:10] | Now, granted, it doesn’t power everything. | 当然了 没办法给所有电器供电 |
[03:11] | I had to make some hard choices. | 所以我得作出一些艰难的抉择 |
[03:13] | That’s it? The bar and the pool table? | 所以只通酒吧和台球桌吗 |
[03:15] | The frigerator’s black. | 冰箱都是黑的 |
[03:18] | Okay, Jay, you’re not leaving | 好了 杰 在给重要的几样电器 |
[03:19] | until you put power in the important things. | 通完电之前 你不准走 |
[03:21] | I swear to God, don’t make me more mad than I already am! | 我向天发誓 别把我逼得更生气 |
[03:23] | Can’t I just do it when I get back? | 就不能等我回来再弄吗 |
[03:26] | Would you stop doing that?! | 电母您能消停一会儿不 |
[03:30] | It’s Lily’s 8th birthday, | 今天是莉莉的八岁生日 |
[03:31] | and we had a little backyard party planned. | 我们本打算在后院办个小型派对 |
[03:33] | Hot dogs, some balloons — | 准备些热狗 气球 |
[03:35] | you know, I mean, we really just threw it together. | 我们就打算随便弄一下 |
[03:37] | Kind of like my birthday party last year. | 就好像我去年的生日派对 |
[03:39] | Okay, you told me that you did not want me to do anything — | 好了 是你告诉我你不想要我做什么… |
[03:41] | Anyway, we were all set for a casual kids’ party, | 总之我们本来打算办一个简单的儿童派对 |
[03:44] | but then Lily got an e-mail. | 但是莉莉收到了一封邮件 |
[03:46] | She’s coming! She’s coming! She’s coming! Ashley’s coming! | 她要来 她要来 她要来 阿什利要来 |
[03:49] | Ashley’s coming? | 阿什利要来吗 |
[03:50] | Mitchell, Ashley’s coming! | 米奇尔 阿什利要来 |
[03:51] | Oh, my God! Well, now, wait a minute. | 天哪 等一下 |
[03:53] | Ashley S. Or Ashley W.? | 阿什利·S还是阿什利·W |
[03:54] | W “W”! | |
[03:56] | Ashley W.’s coming! | 阿什利·W要来 |
[03:59] | Ashley is the most popular girl in Lily’s class. | 阿什利是莉莉班上最受欢迎的女孩 |
[04:01] | I mean, you invite her… | 就是说 你请是请了她 |
[04:03] | but you never think she’s gonna accept. | 但你觉得她是永远不可能来的 |
[04:04] | No. Something must have fallen through, or — | 不 一定是哪里出错了 或者… |
[04:06] | The point is, she decides who’s in and who’s out. | 重点是她能决定以后谁能和大家一起玩 |
[04:09] | So we had to up our game. | 所以我们得提高派对的档次 |
[04:10] | Which was a fun challenge. | 这是个非常有趣的挑战 |
[04:11] | Yeah, considering it had been a while | 是啊 考虑到我们已经有一段时间 |
[04:12] | since we’d thrown any sort of fabulous birthday party. | 没有办什么很华丽的生日派对了 |
[04:15] | You begged me not to make a fuss. You said — | 你求我别搞得太大的 你说… |
[04:17] | Oh, because that sounds like me, yeah. | 因为我就是那种人对吧 |
[04:19] | All right. Once Sophie boards the bus, | 好了 等索菲上车 |
[04:21] | we will be on our way to the Princess Park, | 我们就去公主公园 |
[04:23] | where we will all pick out our princess costumes! | 每个人可以选她的公主服 |
[04:27] | I think Ashley’s having a really good time. | 我觉得阿什利玩得挺开心的 |
[04:30] | Yeah? How can you tell? | 是吗 你怎么知道 |
[04:31] | She’s still here. | 她人还没走 |
[04:33] | Oh, no! Is it raining? | 不 这是下雨了吗 |
[04:34] | Not to worry, sweetie. We have parasols. | 别担心 亲爱的 我们有遮阳伞 |
[04:39] | It worked! | 可以了 |
[04:40] | Good. I powered up all your essentials. | 好了 我把几个重要电器都通上电了 |
[04:42] | Now I’m gonna go meet my buddies. | 我要去见我的兄弟们了 |
[04:44] | I see my espresso machine didn’t make the cut, | 看来我的意式咖啡机不算重要电器 |
[04:46] | but I’ll manage. | 但我忍一忍吧 |
[04:46] | One of the guys I’m meeting was lost at sea once. | 我要见的兄弟里有一个曾经在大海上迷失方向 |
[04:49] | Had to eat a jellyfish. | 他不得不吃水母为生 |
[04:50] | I’ll speak to him of your courage. | 我会向他夸你很勇敢的 |
[04:54] | So, power’s out. Had to come over. Real quick. | 没电了 不得不过来 快速讲两句 |
[04:57] | Phil got dressed up as a clown | 菲尔打扮成小丑 |
[04:58] | and then had a panic attack in a hall of mirrors, | 走进一间全是镜子的房间恐慌发作 |
[05:00] | so he’s gonna be looking to overcompensate for a lot, | 所以他想补偿一下 |
[05:02] | so please don’t indulge in any of his — | 所以请别太沉浸于…. |
[05:03] | – Hey, Jay. – Right here. | -杰 -来了 |
[05:04] | I remembered you had a generator. | 我记得你有台发电机 |
[05:05] | I’m just gonna upload a few quick files for Alex. | 我要给艾丽克斯上传几个文件 |
[05:08] | – Don’t ask. – I never do. | -别问了 -我从来没问过 |
[05:10] | I can’t open the jar. | 我打不开这瓶子 |
[05:12] | Well, lucky for you your uncle — | 幸运的你有个好叔叔 |
[05:15] | brother-in-law Phil is here. | 好姐夫菲尔在此 |
[05:17] | And with one mighty twi– | 只需要轻轻一拧 |
[05:21] | We should be… | 我们应该就能 |
[05:25] | good to go. | 打开它了 |
[05:27] | -No! -No, no, no, no, no! | -不 -不 不 不 |
[05:28] | No, no, no! | 不 不 |
[05:29] | Dad, stop helping! | 爸 别再帮倒忙了 |
[05:32] | Hey, monster. | 你好啊 小怪兽 |
[05:33] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[05:36] | Andy and I started out pretty hot and heavy, | 安迪和我的关系有一个火热激情的开端 |
[05:38] | but, uh, the last few weeks I’ve just been super busy, | 不过这两周我特别得忙 |
[05:40] | so I guess he’s feeling neglected, | 所以我猜他感觉自己被忽略了 |
[05:42] | and he’s acting a little cold. | 所以他反应也有点冷淡 |
[05:44] | I mean, a chuck on the arm? | 就在胳膊上拍两下算什么 |
[05:45] | What are we, Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer? | 我们是哈克·费恩和汤姆·索亚的关系吗 |
[05:49] | Those are people, right? | 是有这么两个人 对吧 |
[05:53] | Ay, there’s a puddle! | 这里有一滩水 |
[05:55] | Stella or Joe. | 史黛拉或者乔弄的 |
[05:55] | I’ll see you in a couple of hours. | 过几个小时见 |
[05:56] | No, no, no, no! Look, it’s a leak, | 不 不 不 看 漏水了 |
[05:58] | because it’s coming through the wall. | 因为是从墙缝留下来的 |
[06:00] | Most likely your gutters backed up. | 应该是房顶的排水槽又堵了 |
[06:02] | Consider it handled. | 包在我身上了 |
[06:03] | Please don’t ask me. Please don’t ask me. | 跪求别叫我 跪求别叫我 |
[06:04] | Luke! To the gutters! | 卢克 修排水槽去 |
[06:10] | Okay, princesses, your castle awaits! | 小公主们 城堡到了 |
[06:12] | What gives? | 怎么回事 |
[06:13] | The roads were starting to flood, | 路上开始漫水了 |
[06:14] | so we were hoping to ride out the storm here. | 所以我们想来这里躲风暴 |
[06:16] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[06:17] | Also, Dad, we’re hoping to keep the princess theme alive, | 还有 爸 我们想继续公主的主题 |
[06:20] | so if you could pretend to be a — | 所以如果你可以假装 |
[06:21] | – Interested? – No. | -感兴趣吗 -不 |
[06:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:24] | Ladies, it’s costume time! We have… | 女士们 到变装时间了 我们有… |
[06:26] | Costumes! | 公主装 |
[06:27] | Belle, we have Elsa, we have Ariel! | 贝儿 埃尔莎和爱丽儿 |
[06:30] | Costumes? | 公主装 |
[06:32] | Ew, costumes. | 额 公主装 |
[06:34] | What are we, 5? | 当我们几岁 五岁吗 |
[06:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:36] | Uh, okay, so, that’s happening. | 好吧 真的发生了 |
[06:38] | Hey, Ashley hates the costumes. | 阿什利讨厌公主装 |
[06:39] | You got to think of something else! | 你们得想点别的招儿 |
[06:41] | – What do we do? – Well, I don’t know. | -我们要做什么 -我不知道 |
[06:42] | Our friends are basically 8-year-old girls. | 我们的小伙伴们是一帮八岁的女孩 |
[06:44] | What would they want to do? | 她们会想干什么 |
[06:46] | Dance party! | 舞蹈派对 |
[06:48] | Yeah? Yeah? Okay. Okay, girls. | 好吗 好吧 女孩们 |
[06:50] | Uh, let’s get some music started here, huh? | 我们来放点音乐吧 |
[06:53] | Oh, God, Cam, there’s no power. | 天哪 小卡 没电 |
[06:54] | There’s Cam power. | 有”卡”电 |
[06:58] | What is that? | 那是啥 |
[06:58] | Well, had I listened to you and we not donated to NPR, | 我要是听了你的没给国家公共广播频道捐款 |
[07:01] | we wouldn’t have gotten this free emergency radio | 我们就不会拿到这台免费的应急收音机 |
[07:03] | that we then re-gifted to Jay and Gloria. | 并转送给杰和歌洛莉亚 |
[07:05] | I wouldn’t call $19 a month free, but okay. | 每个月19刀不算免费吧 不过随便你 |
[07:08] | All right, let’s get a little funk in here, ladies! | 好了 女士们 让我们浪起来 |
[07:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:17] | Little more funky energy in this thing! | 再加点浪能量进去 |
[07:19] | Got to warm up, you know? | 这东西需要先热身 |
[07:20] | Got to get it warmed up! | 得让它热起来 |
[07:26] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我到底是怎么了 |
[07:27] | This is my butter-churning arm. | 我这只手可是专拌黄油的 |
[07:32] | Third drawer from the left. | 左边第三个抽屉里 |
[07:33] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[07:36] | Thank you. What’s with the robe? | 谢谢 你怎么还穿着睡袍啊 |
[07:38] | I had to go outside and cover my drought-resistant garden. | 我得出去把我的抗旱花园盖住 |
[07:41] | Timing, right? | 这雨来得可真是时候 |
[07:42] | Well, anyway, there’s no power in my room, | 反正 我的房间没有电 |
[07:43] | and I wasn’t gonna get dressed in the dark, so… | 我不想摸着黑穿衣服 所以 |
[07:52] | How crazy is your dad, huh?! | 你爸挺疯狂的吧 |
[07:54] | Braving the elements! | 勇敢面对大自然的挑战 |
[07:56] | Keeping the family dry! That is fur! | 为了全家不湿身 真是贴心小棉袄 |
[08:02] | What’s the plan, Luke? | 你要干嘛 卢克 |
[08:03] | There are no bad ideas, | 有想法是好的 |
[08:05] | but waving a metal shovel around in an electrical storm | 可是在电闪雷鸣的风暴里挥着金属铲 |
[08:08] | could have a downside, | 有点不太好吧 |
[08:09] | so let’s put it back in the garage, huh? | 我们还是把它放回车库吧 |
[08:12] | Whoa, that was close! | 真的好险 |
[08:15] | Oh, my God! Not again! | 天哪 不会又来了吧 |
[08:18] | Oh, honey, you’re gonna be fine. | 宝贝 你会没事的 |
[08:20] | I can’t believe you let him get struck again! | 你竟然又让他被雷劈了 |
[08:22] | Again? | 又 |
[08:23] | Don’t worry about it, champ. | 别担心 小傻瓜 |
[08:26] | I don’t even think it hit him. | 雷应该没劈到他 |
[08:27] | Last time he smelled like aluminum. | 上次他闻着有铝的味儿 |
[08:28] | Last time?! | 上次 |
[08:30] | Honey, your father and I are trying to talk. | 宝贝 你爸和我在说话呢 |
[08:33] | Okay, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[08:34] | Don’t feel like you have to wait for me to get back. | 你们不用等我 |
[08:37] | Jay! | 杰 |
[08:39] | The leak is growing! | 漏水变严重了 |
[08:40] | I was just on my way back out. | 我正要再去修呢 |
[08:41] | – I’ll do it. – But — | -我来吧 -可是 |
[08:42] | Sit! | 坐下 |
[08:46] | That’s a silly excuse not to go to your school trip. | 这种逃避学校出游的办法太傻了 |
[08:48] | Mom, I’ve made my decision. | 妈 我想好了 |
[08:55] | What’s going on here? | 发生什么事了 |
[08:56] | I could cut the tension with my machete. | 气氛紧张得我都能拿弯刀劈开了 |
[08:58] | It’s so… nothing. | 其实 不算什么事 |
[09:00] | I mean Manny got his robe | 曼尼的睡袍 |
[09:02] | caught in the refrigerator door, | 被冰箱门夹住了 |
[09:03] | and I may have accidentally seen… | 所以我不小心看到了 |
[09:06] | him. | 他的身子 |
[09:07] | Oh, you saw. | 你看到了 |
[09:08] | Okay. Manny, it’s over. | 好了 曼尼 都结束了 |
[09:10] | What happened happened. | 已经发生的就发生了 |
[09:11] | It’s done. | 都结束了 |
[09:12] | Okay, good, because I have a problem | 好吧 我有个事情 |
[09:14] | and I need your help, Claire. | 需要你帮忙 克莱尔 |
[09:16] | Yes. You got it. What is it? | 没问题 什么事 |
[09:17] | Well, Manny doesn’t want to go to his school trip | 曼尼不想去学校的旅行 |
[09:20] | because there is a rumor | 因为有传言 |
[09:22] | that the kids want to go skinny-dipping, | 这帮孩子们要去裸泳 |
[09:24] | and he’s self-conscious about his body. | 所以他对自己的身材很没信心 |
[09:27] | I’m gonna pretend I don’t understand | 我得装作不理解为什么 |
[09:29] | why you’re including me in this conversation. | 你要把我拖进这场对话 |
[09:31] | I’m just saying — | 我只是想说 |
[09:32] | You could tell him since you already peeped. | 你就告诉他吧 反正你都偷看过了 |
[09:34] | I didn’t peep. | 我没偷看 |
[09:35] | Tell him that he has a beautiful body | 告诉他他身材很好 |
[09:37] | so at least something good comes out of the peeping. | 这样你的偷看还是有点正面作用的 |
[09:40] | Please stop saying that. | 请不要再说了 |
[09:42] | When I see Luke naked, I am going to tell him, | 等我看到卢克的裸体 我会告诉他 |
[09:44] | “Luke, you have a beautiful body”. | “卢克 你的身材很好” |
[09:46] | “When”? | 什么时候 |
[09:47] | Maybe she doesn’t think I have a beautiful body. | 也许她不觉得我身材好 |
[09:50] | iAy, dios mio! Claire, is this true? | 不是吧 克莱尔 是真的吗 |
[09:52] | No! Okay, I can’t do this. | 不 我做不到 |
[09:53] | I’m — I’m just gonna go ahead and walk away now. | 我现在就走开 |
[09:56] | But if a bolt of lightning should strike this house, | 不过如果万一有雷要劈这栋房子 |
[09:58] | you can send it my way. | 你可以让它找我 |
[10:04] | What — they didn’t like the peanut-butter sandwiches? | 什么 她们不喜欢花生酱三明治 |
[10:06] | No. No one would touch them after Ashley said, | 不 阿什利开了口之后就没有人去碰了 |
[10:09] | “Crunchy?” | “这也配叫松脆” |
[10:10] | What are you, crazy? She’s right there. | 你没事吧 她就在那呢 |
[10:11] | This is ridiculous. | 真可笑 |
[10:13] | Are we really gonna let an 8-year-old dictate this party? | 我们真的能让一个八岁孩子掌控派对节奏吗 |
[10:15] | You know how peer pressure is. | 你也知道同龄压力有多大 |
[10:16] | I had an Ashley when I was Lily’s age. | 我像莉莉那么大 也遇到过阿什利那样的人 |
[10:18] | She blackballed me from the cafeteria table, | 她不让我在食堂和她坐一桌 |
[10:20] | and then no one would sit with me. | 之后就没人愿意跟我同桌了 |
[10:23] | I had to eat outside with the class rooster. | 我只能在外面和班里的公鸡一块吃饭 |
[10:26] | And then one day… | 然后有一天… |
[10:27] | Okay, if this ends in another case | 好 如果结局又是 |
[10:28] | of you almost eating one of your animal friends, I can’t. | 你差点吃了你的动物朋友 我听够了 |
[10:31] | But… okay. This is… this is what I’m gonna do. | 好了 我要这么做 |
[10:32] | If we get Ashley on board, | 如果我们能让阿什利赞同我们 |
[10:33] | everything else will just fall into place. | 剩下一切都能迎刃而解了 |
[10:36] | I convince juries that guilty people are innocent. | 我能说服陪审团认为有罪的人无罪 |
[10:38] | I can certainly convince Ashley | 我肯定也可以说服阿什利 |
[10:40] | that our party ideas are dope. | 我们的派对创意酷毙了 |
[10:41] | Yeah, but don’t say dope. | 好 但别用酷毙了 |
[10:42] | I won’t say dope. | 我不会说”酷毙”这个词的 |
[10:45] | Hey, Ash. | 你好 阿什 |
[10:46] | So, listen. | 听着 |
[10:48] | Oh, gosh. Oh, good call. | 天啊 说得对 |
[10:50] | Um, I’m thinking about kicking this party up a notch, | 我想让这个派对再提升一个档次 |
[10:53] | more grown-up activi… | 做点成熟的游… |
[10:54] | Uh, I-I-it’s still… | 它还是… |
[10:55] | Yeah. Yes, it is. My word. | 是的 天啊 |
[10:57] | Kind of a tweener on sizes. | 找不到合适的号的时候 |
[10:58] | And we always tend to go smaller, don’t we? | 我们总是喜欢买小一号 对吧 |
[11:01] | I mean, human nature, am I right? | 人性如此 是不是 |
[11:04] | Anyway, um, a lot of high-school girls | 总之 很多高中女生 |
[11:07] | are really just falling in love with Pictionary, | 非常喜欢看图猜词 |
[11:10] | and I sort of… um, uh… Oh, gosh. | 我也有点… 天啊 |
[11:14] | Cam bought me this shirt, and I… | 小卡给我买的衣服 我… |
[11:17] | can’t believe I just tried to blame Cam. | 不敢相信我居然想怪小卡 |
[11:19] | Mitchell, take responsibility — You eat bread, you billow. | 米奇尔 要有责任感 自己的错自己担 |
[11:23] | Anyway… your shirt is really nice, and I… | 总之 你的上衣真好看 我… |
[11:25] | Yeah. Take the call. | 好吧 接电话吧 |
[11:27] | Nobody. | 没谁 |
[11:28] | Bye, Ash. | 再见 阿什 |
[11:31] | Hey, sexy! | 性感帅哥 |
[11:33] | What’s all this? | 这是要做什么 |
[11:33] | Oh, just a little something special for you and I. | 就是给你和我准备点特别的东西 |
[11:38] | I would put those away. | 我要是你我就放下它们 |
[11:39] | Joe goes crazy if you play with his blocks. | 你要是乱碰乔的积木 他会疯的 |
[11:41] | Maybe it’s time for us to get a little crazy. | 或许该我们俩疯一疯了 |
[11:44] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:46] | I was afraid of this. | 我很怕这个 |
[11:48] | This is why I was trying to slow things down with Haley. | 这就是为什么我想和海莉慢慢来 |
[11:51] | Women are always drawn to me physically | 女人们总是被我的身材吸引 |
[11:54] | in a very intense way. | 非常强烈地吸引 |
[11:57] | Which often fizzles out | 结果经常在我们 |
[11:58] | before we have a chance to connect emotionally. | 有感情交流前 热情就消失殆尽了 |
[12:02] | So… | 所以… |
[12:03] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[12:04] | There are so many things about you | 你的很多事情 |
[12:06] | that I just don’t know. | 我都不了解 |
[12:07] | I feel, in the Book of Haley, I’m only in chapter one. | 我感觉《海莉》这本书仿佛才读了第一章 |
[12:11] | Turn the page for me, girl. | 该翻篇了 多给我讲讲吧 |
[12:14] | What? | 什么 |
[12:15] | Would it help you to open up if I were to brush your hair? | 要是我给你梳头 会不会帮你敞开心扉 |
[12:17] | You mean in a hot way? | 你是说性感的对话吗 |
[12:20] | I got us some wine. | 我给我们准备了酒 |
[12:23] | You know what would be better? | 你知道什么更好吗 |
[12:26] | Two cups of soothing green tea | 两杯舒缓的绿茶 |
[12:28] | to warm our emotional availability. | 能充分调动我们的情感 |
[12:30] | Ooh, the places we will go. I’ll be right back. | 我们肯定谈得特别开心 我马上回来 |
[12:33] | I hope this doesn’t sound conceited, | 我希望这话听起来别太自负 |
[12:35] | but everyone wants me. | 但大家都想要我 |
[12:37] | I just knew there had to be a rational reason | 我就知道安迪拒绝我 |
[12:39] | Andy was rejecting me. | 肯定有原因 |
[12:42] | Beth’s Coast Guard uniform. | 贝丝的海岸警卫队制服 |
[12:44] | I can’t believe he’s not over her. | 我不敢相信他还没忘了她 |
[12:45] | She’s a size six! | 她穿六号的衣服 |
[12:47] | Who moved my blocks?! | 谁动了我的积木 |
[12:50] | Okay, so, Vi equals 367 meters per second, | 好 Vi等于每秒367米 |
[12:54] | and D equals .00214, so th… | D等于0.00214 所以… |
[12:55] | Alex, did you know I was struck by lightning? | 艾丽克斯 你知道我被闪电劈过吗 |
[12:58] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Not right now. | 不 不 不 现在没时间 |
[12:59] | Maisie, continue. | 梅茜 继续 |
[13:00] | Uh…I lost it. | 我思路断了 |
[13:03] | So…can we talk about my thing now? | 那现在我们能谈谈我的事了吗 |
[13:06] | Okay, look, you’re really hot, | 好吧 听着 你非常帅 |
[13:07] | and under the right circumstances, | 在合适的时机 |
[13:08] | I could see myself making out with you, but… | 我会跟你亲热的 但是… |
[13:11] | But we’re trying to re-create | 但我们在努力复原 |
[13:12] | all the work that we lost on the computer this morning, so… | 早上在电脑上做的功课 所以… |
[13:14] | Also, every time you open your mouth, | 而且 每次你开口说话 |
[13:16] | you let out a cloud of stupid over the entire room. | 整个房间里都一股蠢味 |
[13:19] | I don’t want to be in here with you losers anyway. | 反正我也不想和你们这种不合群的混在一起 |
[13:22] | And another thing… | 还有一件事… |
[13:23] | can we circle back to what Maisie just said? | 我们能回到梅茜刚才说的话题吗 |
[13:24] | Get out! | 出去 |
[13:28] | – Hey. Back already? – Never left. | -这么快就回来了 -根本没走 |
[13:30] | And now the pool’s a centimeter | 泳池里的水还差一厘米 |
[13:31] | from overflowing right in the house. | 就要漫出来流进屋里了 |
[13:33] | I got to pump the pool. | 我得去把水抽出来 |
[13:34] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[13:35] | Jay, I want you in that bar, | 杰 我希望你去酒吧 |
[13:37] | and I need to feel like a man. | 我需要感觉自己还是个男人 |
[13:39] | Let me pump your pool. | 我去把泳池的水抽出来 |
[13:41] | All right. One hose in the pool, the other one… | 好吧 一个水管在泳池里 另一个… |
[13:42] | Jay, shh. It’s me. | 杰 这话还要对我说吗 |
[13:44] | You’re right. I’ll do it. | 对 我还是自己来吧 |
[13:44] | No, no, no, no, no. I got it. I got it. | 不 不 不 我能行 我能行 |
[13:46] | Gloria, I’ll be back in a couple hours! | 歌洛莉亚 我两个小时就回来 |
[13:48] | What the… Son of a bitch! Who left the door open?! | 什么 混蛋 谁没关门 |
[13:51] | Stella! Stella! | 斯黛拉 斯黛拉 |
[13:53] | She probably got outside. | 它很可能跑出去了 |
[13:54] | Who the hell left the door open?! | 到底是谁没关门 |
[13:56] | Not me! | 不是我 |
[13:57] | Nope. | 不是我 |
[13:58] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[13:59] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[14:00] | Stella! Stella? | 斯黛拉 斯黛拉 |
[14:01] | All set, here, Jay! Working like a charm! | 都弄好了 杰 弄得特别棒 |
[14:04] | Admit it! | 承认吧 |
[14:05] | You didn’t think I could actually… | 你没想到我真的能… |
[14:14] | Oh, no, no, no. What are you doing? | 不 不 你要做什么 |
[14:15] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[14:15] | Wha– well, Phil had this in his trunk | 这衣服就放在菲尔的后备箱里 |
[14:17] | and I didn’t have faith in your “Talk to Ashley” plan, so… | 我也不相信你跟阿什利能谈成功 |
[14:19] | So you decided to go with Bleeding Clown? | 所以你就决定要扮血色小丑吗 |
[14:21] | Well, how did your talk with Ashley go? | 那你和阿什利谈得怎么样啊 |
[14:22] | Is your shirt stapled? | 你是把衣服钉上了吗 |
[14:24] | Yea… Don’t worry about it. | 别管这事 |
[14:26] | Okay, I will not have our daughter eat lunch | 我绝不要让我们的女儿接下来一年 |
[14:28] | with a rooster for the next year. | 都跟公鸡一起吃饭的 |
[14:30] | We have a fully-licensed clown right here. | 这里就有一个专业的小丑 |
[14:33] | And I defy | 我敢说 |
[14:35] | any child to not be delighted by that! | 不会有任何孩子不喜欢小丑的 |
[14:39] | A clown. | 小丑什么的 |
[14:40] | You don’t like clowns? | 你不喜欢小丑吗 |
[14:41] | Please. | 拜托 |
[14:42] | You know what? | 真是够了 |
[14:44] | Shut up, Ashley! | 闭嘴吧 阿什利 |
[14:46] | Jay! Jay. | 杰 杰 |
[14:48] | The water is coming inside the house from the pool! | 泳池的水流到屋里了 |
[14:51] | Of course it is. | 当然了 |
[14:52] | Because Phil was supposed to pump it out! | 因为是菲尔负责去抽水 |
[14:54] | Actually, there’s an emergency valve. | 其实 有一个应急阀 |
[14:56] | At the north end of the pool. I know that valve. | 在泳池最北边 我知道那个应急阀 |
[14:58] | I’m gonna open that valve. | 我会打开应急阀的 |
[14:59] | Haven’t you done enough already? | 你做得还不够多吗 |
[15:00] | Please! I need this! | 拜托 我需要这么做 |
[15:02] | And who else would dare to jump | 再说了 现在还有谁敢 |
[15:03] | in that pool right now anyway? | 跳进那池子里呢 |
[15:07] | Me! | 我 |
[15:08] | I’m not sure about the rest of you, | 我不知道你们怎么想 |
[15:09] | but I’m going swimming, in the rain, in my clothes! | 但我要在雨中穿着衣服游泳 |
[15:13] | Pool party! | 泳池派对 |
[15:17] | I am not gonna… | 我不会… |
[15:17] | Can I come? | 我可以去吗 |
[15:19] | Do whatever you want, Ashley. | 随你便咯 阿什利 |
[15:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:22] | Is she following? Don’t look back. | 她跟来了吗 别回头 |
[15:31] | Everybody stand back! | 所有人退后 |
[15:33] | I opened the valve! | 我打开了阀门 |
[15:35] | I’m happy for her. | 真为她高兴 |
[15:39] | Your husband’s outside half naked. | 你老公正在外面半裸着 |
[15:40] | There’s still time to go downstairs | 你还有时间下楼 |
[15:42] | and body shame him if you like. | 羞辱他的身材 |
[15:43] | Okay. Let’s you and me get this over with. | 好吧 让我们来解决这件事 |
[15:51] | Okay, you’re really putting on mixed signals here. | 好吧 你让我有点开始疑惑了 |
[15:53] | Please stop talking. Okay. | 别说话了 好吗 |
[15:54] | Of course you’re insecure about your body. | 你当然对自己的身体有不安全感 |
[15:57] | You’re a teenager. | 你还是个青少年 |
[15:58] | It’s part of the job description. | 这是每个青少年都会有的 |
[16:00] | But if this whole skinny-dipping thing ever even happens, | 如果真要去什么裸泳的话 |
[16:03] | you have nothing to worry about. | 你完全不用担心 |
[16:05] | – Easy for you to… – You’re still talking. | -对你来说当然简单… -你还在说话 |
[16:07] | You have nothing to worry about | 你完全不用担心 |
[16:08] | because nobody’s going to be looking at you, | 因为没人会看你 |
[16:11] | because all those other kids | 因为其他的孩子 |
[16:12] | are gonna be too preoccupied with their own insecurities. | 都会忙着担心自己的身材 |
[16:15] | But if they do? | 那如果他们看了呢 |
[16:19] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[16:20] | You’re the most confident kid I have ever met, | 你是我见过最自信的小孩 |
[16:24] | and that is always sexy. | 这永远都是性感的 |
[16:28] | Thanks, Claire. | 谢谢 克莱尔 |
[16:31] | And if this helps you in any way, | 不知道这句话对你有没有帮助 |
[16:33] | I’ve always found you sexy, too. | 我也一直觉得你很性感 |
[16:35] | Super. | 太好了 |
[16:44] | Stop pouting! | 别不开心了 |
[16:46] | That’s so not you. | 这太不像你了 |
[16:47] | Who cares that you dressed up as a clown, | 谁在乎你穿着小丑的服装 |
[16:50] | then scared yourself in many mirrors? | 在很多面镜子前吓到自己呢 |
[16:52] | Actually, what’s even more embarrassing | 其实更让我难堪的是 |
[16:53] | is that I thought if I ran into that fun house | 我以为如果我能冲进那屋子里 |
[16:55] | and grabbed that kid, | 抓住那小孩 |
[16:56] | everyone would look at me | 所有人就会觉得 |
[16:57] | like the hero I always wanted to be. | 我是那个我一直都想当的英雄 |
[16:59] | Correction. What’s most embarrassing | 纠正一下 让我最难堪的是 |
[17:01] | is everything I’ve done since then | 从那时开始我做的所有事 |
[17:02] | to try to make up for the first thing. | 都是为了弥补第一件事 |
[17:03] | What are you talking about? “Hero”? | 你在说什么英雄 |
[17:06] | You’re so much more than that. | 你绝不仅是个英雄 |
[17:08] | You have flaws. | 你有缺点 |
[17:09] | You fall down a lot. | 你经常摔倒 |
[17:11] | You frighten yourself. | 你吓到自己 |
[17:12] | You cannot even open a jar. You cry all the time. | 你甚至开不了一罐果酱 你总是哭 |
[17:14] | I’m really ready for this to build into a compliment. | 我准备好听你接下来的安慰了 |
[17:16] | The point is that you are comfortable with yourself, | 重点是你能自得其乐 |
[17:19] | and you make people around you feel comfortable. | 让你身边的人都感到舒适 |
[17:22] | They feel that they can talk to you. | 他们觉得能够跟你谈心 |
[17:24] | That’s your superpower! | 那是你的超能力 |
[17:28] | Pool’s drained, leaks are fixed, generator’s running, | 池子放干了 裂缝补好了 发电机工作了 |
[17:30] | and I’m meeting my buddies. | 我要去见我朋友了 |
[17:31] | Why, Jay? Why you have to go out? | 为什么呢 杰 为什么你一定要出去呢 |
[17:32] | It’s a hurricane outside! | 外面可是在刮飓风 |
[17:34] | I just do. | 我就是要出去 |
[17:38] | I think you probably loosened it with the… | 我觉得你可能刚刚拧松了… |
[17:39] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[17:42] | Here’s your precious uniform! | 这是你珍贵的制服 |
[17:45] | That’s Beth’s. | 那是贝丝的 |
[17:45] | Oh, so you admit you’re still in love with her! | 你终于承认你还爱着她了 |
[17:48] | What? | 什么 |
[17:49] | Just saying “Hey” hurts, doesn’t it? | 只是冷漠地打个招呼是会让人受伤的 |
[17:54] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[17:55] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[17:56] | Stop! What are you doing? | 站住 你在干什么 |
[17:58] | You won’t kiss me. You won’t even touch me. | 你不想吻我 你甚至不想碰我 |
[18:00] | And then I find Beth’s uniform? | 然后我又找到了贝丝的制服 |
[18:01] | So you tell me, okay? | 你告诉我吧 |
[18:03] | What do you do with it anyway? | 你到底想用它来干嘛 |
[18:03] | You — you — you sniff it, you snuggle it, | 你 你 你闻着它 抱着它 |
[18:05] | you put it on a coat rack and dance with it?! | 你把它挂在衣架上 然后和它跳舞吗 |
[18:07] | I’m sending Beth’s things back to her, | 我要把贝丝的东西还给她 |
[18:10] | and I got her uniform pressed because I love my country. | 我把制服熨好只是因为我爱我的国家 |
[18:13] | So, y-you and Beth, you… | 所以说 你和贝丝 你们… |
[18:14] | There is no Beth. There’s only you. | 没有什么贝丝 只有你 |
[18:17] | I’m just trying to slow us down a little. | 我只是想放慢我们的进度 |
[18:19] | We kind of started this whole thing off in the middle. | 我们的关系几乎是从一半开始的 |
[18:21] | I just want us to catch up emotionally | 我只是想在感情上 |
[18:23] | to where we are physically so we don’t burn out. | 跟上肉体的进度 这样热情才不会燃烧殆尽 |
[18:26] | We’re not going to burn out. | 我们不会燃烧殆尽的 |
[18:27] | I liked you way before we ever hooked up. | 在我们勾搭上之前我就喜欢你了 |
[18:29] | I just want our relationship to be as good as our affair. | 我只是想让我们的关系跟我们偷爱时一样好 |
[18:33] | I mean, we never even had a romantic first date. | 我们甚至连一次浪漫的约会都没有过 |
[18:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:39] | Maybe we should wait for the perfect moment | 也许我们该等到一个完美时刻 |
[18:42] | so we can start our relationship right. | 恰当地开展我们的关系 |
[18:44] | Something special and magical, like in the movies. | 既特别又神奇的事 像电影里一样 |
[18:48] | What do you want me to do, | 你想让我干什么 |
[18:48] | chase you through an airport? | 穿过一个飞机追你吗 |
[18:50] | I think we got it. | 我觉得现在已经够浪漫了 |
[18:53] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[19:01] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[19:03] | A damn tree’s blocking the street. | 一棵该死的树堵住了街道 |
[19:05] | I need my chainsaw. | 我需要电锯 |
[19:06] | Jay, I know you didn’t ask my advice… | 杰 我知道你没问我的意见… |
[19:08] | I’m glad you noticed that. I’ve been stuck here all day. | 很高兴你意识到了 我一整天都被困在这了 |
[19:10] | Now, I’m going to that bar! | 现在我要去酒吧了 |
[19:12] | The last thing I need’s another delay. | 我现在最不需要的就是再耽搁 |
[19:13] | Where the hell’s the chainsaw?! | 该死的电锯究竟在哪里 |
[19:15] | It’s right there. | 就在那里 |
[19:22] | I’m not gonna get there, am I? | 我去不了了 是吧 |
[19:24] | We don’t have to talk about it. | 我们不必聊这个 |
[19:28] | Old Navy buddy of mine, Big Jake, died today. | 我以前海军的战友大杰克今天去世了 |
[19:33] | Guys in my unit have a tradition | 我们部队有个传统 |
[19:35] | whereas, when one of us goes, the rest of us, | 我们其中有谁去世了 其他人 |
[19:37] | no matter where we are, find the nearest Irish pub, | 无论身在何处 都要找到最近的爱尔兰酒吧 |
[19:43] | at 7 o’clock, silently toast the fallen. | 在七点 举杯默哀 |
[19:50] | Started with 10 guys. | 开始有十个人 |
[19:53] | Four of us left. | 只剩我们四个了 |
[19:56] | Probably should have told Gloria about it, | 也许早该跟歌洛莉亚说的 |
[19:57] | but I don’t know. | 但我不知道 |
[20:00] | We all went through some rough stuff together… | 我们一起经历了一些挫折 |
[20:05] | Hard to talk about. | 很难提起 |
[20:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:32] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[20:56] | Why can’t we remember this last piece? | 我们为什么就是记不起最后这里呢 |
[20:57] | We just had it this morning. | 今天早上才想到的 |
[20:59] | Hey, guys. I know you’re busy, | 两位 我知道你们很忙 |
[21:00] | but do you think being hit by lightning | 但你们觉不觉得人被电击后 |
[21:03] | can make people smarter? | 会变聪明呢 |
[21:04] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[21:09] | Yeah. It’s probably just a myth. | 是啊 可能是个未解之谜吧 |
[21:12] | There’s so much crazy stuff written on the Internet these days. | 现在网上满是些疯狂的事 |
[21:14] | Turns out, when they figured it out the first time, | 原来 她们第一次想出来的时候 |
[21:17] | the formula was in the background of a selfie I took. | 那个公式就在我一张自拍的背景上 |
[21:20] | Anyway, if you don’t think lightning can do that, | 总之 如果你们不觉得电击能使人聪明 |
[21:22] | it must not be true. | 那就肯定不能 |
[21:24] | After all, you are the smartest people I know. | 毕竟 你们是我认识的最聪明的人 |