时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | My super-awesome family | 我超酷的家人 |
[00:08] | was throwing me a surprise early birthday party. | 提前给我办了一个生日惊喜聚会 |
[00:11] | I’m guess I’m the only one at home. | 我猜只有我一个人在家 |
[00:13] | How could you do this?! Dad! | 老爸 你怎么能这样 |
[00:13] | You were supposed to be my hero! | 你本该是我的英雄 |
[00:15] | You let me down! | 你真让我失望 |
[00:17] | Or I forgot to meet the electrician today | 或者我今天忘了找电工 |
[00:19] | to fix our faulty junction box. | 修家里的接线盒 |
[00:22] | Guys, I’m not gonna make excuses. | 各位 我不会找借口 |
[00:24] | I’ve been really busy at work. | 我上班真太忙了 |
[00:26] | Well, I was halfway through straightening my hair. | 我拉头发刚拉到一半 |
[00:28] | And I was in the middle | 我正在洗 |
[00:28] | of doing three weeks’ worth of laundry. | 攒了三周的衣服 |
[00:30] | And I was actually writing a term paper | 而我刚才真的写期末论文 |
[00:32] | right when the lights went out, and…what? | 灯就灭了 然后 什么 |
[00:35] | This isn’t soda. | 这不是苏打水啊 |
[00:36] | Okay, before you guys say anything, | 好了 趁你们还没发表任何意见 |
[00:37] | I only put this on because I didn’t have anything — | 我穿这件衣服是因为我实在没… |
[00:42] | Well, the problem obviously self-corrected, | 看来问题自己解决了 |
[00:45] | which I knew it would. | 我早料到了 |
[00:46] | Well, I fixed it. | 是我修好的 |
[00:48] | Yeah, mom called a guy. | 老妈叫人来修了 |
[00:49] | Oh, Claire, I’m so sorry. I got busy at work, and — | 克莱尔 抱歉 我太忙了 |
[00:52] | Oh, honey, don’t even worry about it. | 亲爱的 别在意 |
[00:54] | I’m just glad the fridge is up and running. | 还好冰箱又能工作了 |
[00:56] | I pre-packed all the lunches for tomorrow. | 我把明天的午饭提前备好了 |
[00:58] | I didn’t want the Brie on the sandwiches to get runny. | 三明治里的布里奶酪可别化了 |
[01:00] | Brie? | 布里奶酪 |
[01:01] | Don’t tell me any more. | 别再剧透了 |
[01:02] | I live for the surprise. | 要的就是惊喜 |
[01:03] | Hey, Mom, I know you’re really busy at work, but — | 老妈 我知道你工作忙 不过 |
[01:06] | Sweetheart, I would never use that as an excuse. | 甜心 我绝不会拿这个当借口 |
[01:08] | What do you need? | 有什么指示 |
[01:09] | – The cupcakes for the bake sale. – Okay. | -卖糕饼用的纸杯蛋糕 -好哇 |
[01:10] | Oh, and since we got stuck here, | 我们刚被困在家里 |
[01:12] | I couldn’t go out and get | 没法出门 |
[01:13] | that birthday present for my roommate. | 给我室友买生日礼物 |
[01:14] | Or my dress from the dry cleaners. | 也没法去干洗店拿裙子 |
[01:15] | Done, done, and done. | 遵命 遵命 遵命 |
[01:18] | – We have the best mom ever. – Hugs! | -妈妈最棒了 -抱抱 |
[01:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:21] | Wait, wait, guys. Guys, Dad’s here. | 等等 大伙儿 老爸在这呢 |
[01:23] | Dad, take a photo of us hugging Mom. | 老爸 拍一张我们抱老妈的照片 |
[01:26] | Until now, when I’d screw up on the home front, | 以前我把家事搞砸的时候 |
[01:28] | I could always blame work, | 总可以拿工作当借口 |
[01:29] | but with Claire running a company | 可现在克莱尔要经营公司 |
[01:30] | and being a better mom than ever, | 妈妈这个角色当得前所未有的称职 |
[01:32] | I could feel the kids downgrading | 我都能感受到孩子们 |
[01:33] | their whole opinion of me. | 对我大失所望了 |
[01:34] | I went from an “A” Dad to an “F” Dad. | 从A级老爸变成F级了 |
[01:37] | Fail Dunphy. Phil Dun-fail. | 废·邓菲 菲尔·邓废 |
[01:42] | Failip Hum-fail Dun– | 废利普·很废 邓… |
[01:44] | No, I had it before. | 我以前说很溜的 |
[01:46] | Say “Brie.” | 说”布里” |
[01:47] | Brie! | 布里 |
[01:48] | Hey, you know what? | 我觉得啊 |
[01:49] | I could do some of that kid stuff tomorrow. | 明天我也可以帮帮孩子们 |
[01:52] | You’ve got that open house. | 你有开放参观日要忙呢 |
[01:53] | Honey, I’ve been juggling work and family for 22 years | 亲爱的 我都跟工作和家庭周旋22年了 |
[01:56] | and just juggling for 30. | 这点事情算什么 |
[01:58] | Well, I really need that dress for an event, so — | 那条裙子我到时候得穿 所以 |
[01:59] | I got it. | 交给我 |
[02:00] | Agenda for tomorrow — One dress, | 明天的任务 拿裙子 |
[02:03] | one set of cupcakes, one present, and that’s it. | 做蛋糕 买礼物 没了 |
[02:07] | I got ya! You thought I forgot. | 我记住了 别以为我会忘 |
[02:09] | I will be here to meet the alarm company at precisely 3:40… | 我3点40就去找警报公司的人来 |
[02:14] | earlier today. | 今天3点40就该找的 |
[02:31] | You didn’t make enough noise last night? | 昨晚还没吵够吗 |
[02:33] | With all his crying, I didn’t sleep four hours. | 他哭得我失眠四个小时 |
[02:35] | I didn’t close my eyes. | 我也没合眼 |
[02:36] | It was like being back in my village, | 感觉像回到我的村子 |
[02:38] | watching for the marauders. | 警惕土匪来一样 |
[02:39] | I don’t know what’s more shocking — | 我也不知道哪个更让我惊讶 |
[02:40] | You standing watch, or knowing the word “Marauders.” | 你原来要站岗放哨还是会用”土匪”这个词了 |
[02:42] | Please tell me I didn’t sob all night | 别跟我说我小时候 |
[02:44] | just ’cause I lost my baby blanket. | 因为小毯子不见了哭了一整晚 |
[02:46] | Shh! Don’t remind him. He’s happy now. | 嘘 别让他想起来 他现在挺开心的 |
[02:48] | And besides, you didn’t even have a blanket. | 再说 你小时候连毯子都没有 |
[02:50] | We were basically destitute. | 咱们以前一贫如洗 |
[02:52] | What, did you get hit by lightning? | 怎么 你们家被闪电击中了吗 |
[02:53] | Thank God that Joe has a playdate. | 还好乔今天约好要跟小朋友出去玩 |
[02:55] | Vicky’s picking us up. | 维吉会来接我们 |
[02:57] | I’m gonna make him play so hard | 我要让他狠狠玩 |
[02:59] | that he’s gonna pass out tonight. | 玩到今晚累晕 |
[03:00] | Well, I’ve got a playdate with Johnnie Walker, | 我跟威士忌有个约会 |
[03:02] | so one of us is passing out tonight. | 我俩中的一个今晚会不省人事 |
[03:05] | Yeah, I know we’re out of dog food. | 好啦 我知道没狗粮了 |
[03:07] | I’ll pick some up after golf. | 我打完高尔夫就去买 |
[03:08] | She could lose a couple of pounds, anyways. | 她正好可以借此机会减肥 没事 |
[03:10] | Thank God you don’t have a daughter. | 还好你没女儿 |
[03:14] | The minute that kid falls asleep, | 等那孩子一睡着 |
[03:15] | that plane goes Amelia Earhart. | 我保证那架飞机一定失联 |
[03:19] | Doesn’t this seem a little chintzy? | 这布置是不是感觉挺低端的 |
[03:21] | Yeah, can we go now? | 是啊 咱们可以走了吗 |
[03:22] | No, we haven’t said hello to the grooms — | 不行 还没跟两位新郎问好呢 |
[03:24] | Or the talented people who planned this wedding. | 还有策划这场婚礼的才子 |
[03:27] | Another great Pepper Saltzman production, guys. | 胡娇·萨尔兹曼的又一力作 伙计们 |
[03:29] | Oh, please. What’s tackier than a Friday lunch wedding? | 得了吧 周五中午的婚礼简直俗到家了 |
[03:33] | Table five needs more…ketchup. | 给五号桌拿点 番茄酱 |
[03:37] | I have to hide my face with a coat | 每次摄影师过来 |
[03:38] | every time the videographer comes around. | 我都得拿外套遮脸 |
[03:40] | In the old days, | 想当年 |
[03:41] | he’d never taken a cheap job like this, | 他从不接这么便宜的单 |
[03:43] | but the gay-wedding business is drying up. | 可是同性恋婚礼越来越少了 |
[03:45] | We do the bargain ones as Sherman Saltzman Events, | 我们会把便宜婚礼统一办成谢曼·萨尔兹曼婚典 |
[03:49] | and I haven’t been Sherman | 然而35年前我在卢博克搭上那辆公车后 |
[03:50] | since I got on that bus in Lubbock 35 years ago. | 就没用过谢曼这个名字了 |
[03:53] | We’ve only booked two others in months — | 都好几个月了才订了另外两场 |
[03:55] | Adam and Michael last weekend | 上周亚当和迈克的婚礼 |
[03:57] | and Felix and Jordan next Monday. | 和下周一菲利克斯和乔丹的 |
[03:59] | Monday. | 周一 |
[04:01] | Oh, away, you vulture. | 走开 阴魂不散的 |
[04:04] | Cam, do you think it’s a little weird — | 小卡 你会不会觉得有点奇怪 |
[04:05] | That we weren’t invited to Adam and Michael’s | 亚当和迈克 菲利克斯和乔丹的婚礼 |
[04:07] | or Felix and Jordan’s? Yes. Totally weird. | 都没请我们 是的 非常怪 |
[04:09] | Okay, sweetie, here’s the kid’s table. | 亲爱的 小孩坐这桌 |
[04:10] | Where is our table? There are no more tables. | 我们该坐哪儿 没有空位了 |
[04:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[04:14] | That’s us. Number 65. | 我们要坐那里 65号桌 |
[04:16] | Where are our friends? | 我们的朋友呢 |
[04:18] | Not here. | 都不在这里 |
[04:20] | Are we on some sort of gay blacklist? | 我们是被列入基佬黑名单了吗 |
[04:23] | – I’m not sitting there. – You’re sitting there. | -我不要坐那儿 -你坐那儿 |
[04:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:28] | Hey, honey. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[04:29] | Oh, cupcakes, present, dress. | 记得纸杯蛋糕 礼物 还有裙子 |
[04:31] | I remember. I’m gonna get on that | 我记着呢 我马上去办 |
[04:32] | just as soon as I’m done with my open house. | 等我先把这边布置完 |
[04:34] | I just wanted to clarify, where am I getting the present? | 先问一下 礼物要到哪里去拿 |
[04:37] | Hang on, Phil. | 等一下 菲尔 |
[04:38] | I’m in the middle of something. | 我这边在忙 |
[04:40] | Just one second. | 等我一下下 |
[04:41] | I’m — it’s at the Best Buy. Ask for S-Sean — Stan. | 你要去百思买商场找斯但 斯坦 |
[04:45] | It’s under “Dunphy”. | 说是邓菲家订的 |
[04:46] | Thanks, honey. | 谢谢亲爱的 |
[04:47] | I don’t know how you do it all. | 真不知道你怎么能记住这么多东西 |
[04:48] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[04:51] | That’s a “t”? | 那是个提土旁吗 |
[04:52] | They say it takes a village to raise a family | 人们说要持好家和管好公司 |
[04:54] | and run a company. | 通常需要很多人齐心协力 |
[04:56] | Turns out, it just takes | 原来 要实现这一切 |
[04:57] | one little suck-up from marketing named Ben. | 只需要市场部一个叫本的马屁精 |
[05:00] | Oh, Claire, I don’t know if you heard. | 克莱尔 不知道你有没有听说 |
[05:01] | They moved the Kramer meeting back to 5:00. | 他们把克莱默的会议提前到五点了 |
[05:03] | – No. – Yeah. | -不 -是的 |
[05:04] | No, I-I have to make a lasagna for Luke’s team dinner, | 不行 我要给卢克球队做千层面晚餐 |
[05:07] | but I can’t miss that meeting. | 但是我也不能错过这个会议 |
[05:08] | You know, I know my way around a kitchen. | 其实我是厨房好手 |
[05:09] | My mom’s an alcoholic. | 因为我妈是个酒鬼 |
[05:10] | So I could easily knock out a lasagna for you. | 所以我能轻松帮你做好千层面 |
[05:12] | Ben, you are a lifesaver. | 本 你救了我一命 |
[05:15] | I promise I will not make a habit of it. | 我保证不会老麻烦你帮我忙 |
[05:17] | I kind of made a habit of it. | 其实我真想一直让他帮忙 |
[05:19] | Calm down. | 淡定点 |
[05:20] | We only cut two classes, | 我们只是翘了两节课 |
[05:22] | and I’ll send an excuse e-mail from your mom’s computer. | 我会用你妈妈的电脑发一封请假邮件 |
[05:25] | I can’t believe I agreed to ditch with you | 真不敢相信就因为你给我半个布里奶酪三明治 |
[05:26] | just ’cause you gave me half your Brie sandwich. | 我就答应跟着你翘课了 |
[05:28] | Although that party-crashing apple slice | 不过那里面味道超好的苹果片 |
[05:30] | turned out to be a welcome plus-one. | 给三明治增色不少 |
[05:32] | So we can make it official now. | 那我们现在可以摊开说了吧 |
[05:34] | I have three gay uncles. | 其实我有三个基佬舅舅[包括曼尼] |
[05:37] | Yeah, I’m — I’m sorry, Miles. | 是的 我很抱歉 迈尔斯 |
[05:38] | No, apologize to the guys. | 不 帮我跟大家道个歉 |
[05:40] | It’s just, I’m too tired to play golf. | 我只是太累了 打不了高尔夫 |
[05:43] | Damn it! The dog food! | 该死 忘了买狗粮 |
[05:51] | Stella, this is your lucky day. | 斯黛拉 你今天走运了 |
[05:54] | Gloria makes this Colombian dish | 我和歌洛莉亚第一次约会的时候 |
[05:55] | I loved when we were first dating. | 她做过一道我爱吃的哥伦比亚菜 |
[05:59] | I lied about a lot of things back then. | 其实那时候我也说过其它的谎 |
[06:06] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你在干嘛 |
[06:08] | That takes me three days! | 我花了三天 |
[06:11] | Three days to prepare! | 三天来准备这道菜 |
[06:12] | And then you say that you love it, | 然后你说你很爱吃 |
[06:14] | and you feed it to the dog? | 现在你竟然把它拿去喂狗 |
[06:16] | What else have you been lying about, | 你还骗了我什么 |
[06:17] | Jay Kennedy Pritchett? | 杰·肯尼迪·普里契特 |
[06:21] | No Daddy kisses till Sunday after she eats this. | 斯黛拉吃掉这菜后这周都不能跟我亲亲了 |
[06:24] | Sorry, Vicky. | 对不起 维奇 |
[06:25] | We have to cancel the playdate. | 今天孩子们不能一起玩了 |
[06:27] | Joe fell asleep in the car, and I don’t want to wake him up. | 乔在车里睡着了 我不想吵醒他 |
[06:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:32] | Thank God that Jay was out playing golf. | 杰出去打高尔夫了真是万幸 |
[06:33] | The last time that I left Joe sleeping in the car… | 上一次乔睡着了我把他忘在车里 |
[06:36] | Honey, where’s Joe? | 亲爱的 乔呢 |
[06:37] | Sleeping in the car. | 在车里睡着呢 |
[06:38] | Are you crazy?! | 你疯了吗 |
[06:39] | You don’t leave a kid in the car! | 你不能把小孩留在车里 |
[06:41] | Why don’t you just put a sign on him | 你怎么不干脆在他身上放个标志 |
[06:42] | saying “Free Coyote Food”?! | 再写上”免费土狼食物” |
[06:44] | I have never seen anyone so mad. | 我没见过谁发这么大的脾气 |
[06:46] | Even the marauders, you could have a conversation with. | 就算是抢匪 起码你还能跟他对上话 |
[06:49] | “Family Emergency.” | “家里有急事” |
[06:51] | “Blah, blah, blah. Gloria Pritchett.” | “叽里呱啦 歌洛莉亚·普里契特” |
[06:53] | And send. | 然后发送 |
[06:55] | I hate that I have to ask this, | 我真不想问出口 |
[06:56] | but you didn’t type “Blah, blah, blah,” did you? | 但你不是真的把”叽里呱啦”打上去了吧 |
[06:58] | You need to chill… | 你得放松 |
[07:00] | like my girlfriend here. | 像我女朋友这样 |
[07:04] | Nah, I can’t enjoy that. | 不 我受不了这个 |
[07:05] | I just keep thinking about that girl’s father. | 我一直会想到那女孩的爸爸 |
[07:07] | Could you please just get that off my mom’s computer? | 你能不能别在我妈的电脑上播这玩意 |
[07:09] | Okay. That was your reward for ditching, | 好吧 这是给你翘课的奖励 |
[07:11] | but if you don’t want to… | 但是既然你不喜欢 |
[07:15] | What “Uh-oh”? | 怎么回事 |
[07:16] | Uh, it’s frozen. | 画面卡住了 |
[07:17] | What?! | 什么 |
[07:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[07:19] | It froze on that? | 就停在这个恶心画面 |
[07:21] | Hey. “That” Has a name. | 你说的”恶心画面”是有名字的 |
[07:23] | Here, Stella. Come and get it, girl. | 来 斯黛拉 来吃吧 乖孩子 |
[07:25] | Jay, is that you? | 杰 是你吗 |
[07:27] | Yep. | 是的 |
[07:29] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[07:30] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[07:32] | – Damn it! – Damn it! | -该死 -该死 |
[07:37] | – I didn’t hear you come in. – That’s good. | -我没听见你进屋 -那就好 |
[07:40] | Oh, how come you’re home so early? | 你怎么这么早就回来了 |
[07:42] | Too tired for golf. | 太累 不想打高尔夫 |
[07:43] | Where’s Joe? | 乔呢 |
[07:44] | Upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[07:45] | I finally got him to sleep. | 我终于把他哄到睡着了 |
[07:49] | She wants to get out. | 她想出去 |
[07:49] | – I’ll take her. – No, no, no. You stay here. | -我来抱她 -不 不 你待在这里 |
[07:51] | – I’ll do it. – No, you can’t. | -我把她抱出去 -不行 |
[07:53] | I mean, w-we rarely get times like this anymore. | 我是说 我们难得有独处的时间 |
[07:56] | Joe’s sleeping, Manny is at school. | 乔在睡觉 曼尼也去上学了 |
[07:59] | Why don’t we go upstairs and — | 不如我们上楼– |
[08:00] | Take a nap. | 睡个午觉 |
[08:01] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[08:03] | My mom got picked up by a friend. | 我妈坐她朋友的车 |
[08:04] | We can take her car to the computer store | 我们可以开她的车去电脑店 |
[08:05] | and be back before she gets home. | 在她回家前回来 |
[08:08] | She left the windows down and the lights on. | 她没关窗也没关灯 |
[08:11] | Sometimes, she is so oblivious. | 有时她也太不注意了 |
[08:19] | All I had to do was wait for Jay to fall asleep. | 我只要等杰睡着就好 |
[08:22] | Genius. | 我简直是个天才 |
[08:26] | She’d be snoring in minutes. Piece of cake. | 她几分钟内就会打呼的 太简单了 |
[08:33] | We are so far away from everything. | 我们离得也太远了 |
[08:35] | During the last toast, I saw them clink the glasses | 他们上一次敬酒的时候 我在听到声音之前 |
[08:38] | before the sound actually reached us. | 先看到了他们的碰杯 |
[08:40] | Snubbed at this wedding, | 婚礼被冷落 |
[08:41] | not invited to two others… | 其他两对的婚礼也没邀请我们… |
[08:42] | what could you have possibly done? | 你究竟做了什么 |
[08:47] | Sorry. I said I would switch with you at dessert. | 对不起 我说了会在吃甜品的时候跟你换位子 |
[08:49] | Oh, Pepper. Pepper. | 胡娇 胡娇 |
[08:50] | – Do you have any idea why… – Oh, sorry. | -你知不知道为什么… -不好意思 |
[08:51] | I’m in a mad rush to the mashed-potato bar | 我正赶着去土豆泥桌 |
[08:53] | to restock something called…fixin’s. | 补一些 配食 |
[08:58] | If you ever felt anything for me, | 如果你们为我着想的话 |
[08:59] | you’ll push me out a window. | 就把我扔出窗外吧 |
[09:02] | You know, Mitchell, m-maybe it’s… | 米奇尔 可能… |
[09:05] | Look. I can’t have this fight again. | 我不想争论这种事了 |
[09:06] | I saw you ogling him. | 我看见你向他抛媚眼了 |
[09:07] | Hey, as far as I’m concerned, | 对我来说 |
[09:08] | we never have to have this fight again. | 我们根本不应该再争论这种事 |
[09:10] | Mitchell, stop it. | 米奇尔 别 |
[09:11] | – What? – Eavesdropping? | -怎么了 -偷听 |
[09:12] | Trolling for business? | 寻求生意机会 |
[09:13] | You’ve been doing it | 你一直这样 |
[09:14] | ever since you started handling gay divorce. | 自从开始处理同性恋离婚案件 |
[09:15] | It’s kind of ghoulish. | 这有点吓人 |
[09:16] | – Ghoulish? – Yes. | -吓人 -没错 |
[09:18] | I’ll bet that’s why nobody wants us around. | 肯定是因为这样才没人希望我们出现 |
[09:20] | That’s it. You’re like the Angel of Death of gay marriage. | 就是这样 你就像是同性恋婚姻的死亡天使 |
[09:23] | You’re like a cat at an old-folks’ home | 你就像老人家里的猫 |
[09:24] | who curls up next to somebody about to die. | 在快死的人旁边蜷着 |
[09:26] | They’re judging me? | 他们还配谴责我吗 |
[09:28] | Felix and Jordan sell fur. | 菲利克斯和乔丹可是做动物皮草生意的 |
[09:30] | Sorry. We couldn’t help overhearing you overhearing us. | 不好意思 我们不小心偷听到你们在偷听我们 |
[09:32] | Some friends of ours are breaking up, | 我们的一些朋友正准备分手 |
[09:33] | and they need a good divorce lawyer. | 他们需要一位好的离婚律师 |
[09:35] | Do you have a card? | 你有名片吗 |
[09:35] | We couldn’t help overhearing you | 我们不小心偷听到你们在说 |
[09:36] | talking about you overhearing you overhearing you. | 你们偷听到你们偷听你们 |
[09:38] | Are you really doing gay divorces now? We had no idea. | 你真的在接同性恋离婚案吗 我们都不知道 |
[09:41] | I was just overhearing you guys overhearing… | 我刚偷听到你们偷听… |
[09:42] | Good Lord, it’s like a game of Princess Telephone. | 我的天 这叽里呱啦的 |
[09:45] | Here is my card, and just to be clear, | 这是我的名片 我想问一下 |
[09:48] | none of you knew I was doing gay divorces? | 你们没有人知道我在接同性恋离婚案吗 |
[09:51] | – No. – Oh, interesting. | -不知道 -有点意思 |
[09:51] | That’s very interesting. Have a good time at the wedding. | 太有意思了 婚礼上玩得愉快 |
[09:54] | Well, how about this ghoulish profession | 原来这份吓人的职业 |
[09:56] | that no one seems to have a problem with except for you? | 除了你之外所有人都觉得没问题 |
[09:59] | Look, I’m sorry, but you’ve always been a little cynical, | 对不起 但你一直都有点愤世嫉俗 |
[10:02] | and I was worried you seeing all these marriages collapse | 我担心你看多了这些婚姻失败的案子 |
[10:05] | would push you further in that direction. | 会让你不由得往那个方向发展 |
[10:06] | No, no, it’s the opposite. | 不 不 恰恰相反 |
[10:08] | Being around all these unhappy couples | 在这些不幸夫妻身边 |
[10:09] | makes me even more grateful for what we have. | 让我对我们所拥有的更加感激 |
[10:12] | That’s so sweet. Are… | 太感动了 你… |
[10:14] | are you sure that’s not the cash bar talking? | 你确定这不是你酒喝多了随便说的吗 |
[10:16] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[10:17] | You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me. | 你是我所遇过最好的事 |
[10:20] | And you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. | 你也是我所遇过最好的事 |
[10:22] | Oh, Cam. | 小卡 |
[10:23] | Maybe this is why nobody wants us around | 也许这才是没人希望我们出现的原因 |
[10:25] | is because we cause an emotional scene everywhere we go. | 因为我们去到那里都那么感性 |
[10:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:29] | I’ll never be the son he wants. | 我永远都不会成为他想要的儿子 |
[10:32] | What’s to become of us? | 我们会变成什么样 |
[10:36] | Well, now I’m stumped. | 现在可真是难倒我了 |
[10:39] | Yep. That refrigerates stuff. | 没错 那可以冷藏东西 |
[10:40] | All of them do. | 它们都可以 |
[10:41] | But you know the saying… | 俗话说得好 |
[10:42] | All good open houses must come to an end by 2:00 on the dot. | 所有好的开放参观日都要在两点准时结束 |
[10:45] | Oh, but my mom’s still on her way. | 可是我妈妈还在来的路上 |
[10:48] | She’s giving us our down payment. | 她要来给首期 |
[10:49] | You knew the rules when you married a drummer. | 你嫁给一个鼓手的时候就知道要怎么做了 |
[10:53] | Are we keeping you from something? | 我们妨碍到你了吗 |
[10:54] | Not one “beat.” | 一”拍”都没有 |
[10:56] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[10:57] | Why don’t we greet your mom | 要不我们用刚出炉纸杯蛋糕的香味 |
[10:59] | with the smell of fresh-baked cupcakes? | 来迎接你妈妈吧 |
[11:01] | The ingredients are in here. | 材料在这里 |
[11:02] | Will, grab a whisk. | 威尔 拿好搅拌器 |
[11:03] | I’ll be back before you two are frosting. | 我会在你们俩撒糖霜之前回来 |
[11:07] | I’m on my way to pick it up, Stan. | 我在去取的路上 斯坦 |
[11:09] | I’ll be there in like 5… | 我会在5… |
[11:10] | to 45 minutes. | 至45分钟到 |
[11:13] | Okay. Cupcakes. | 好吧 纸杯蛋糕 |
[11:16] | Pres…Oh, no. No. | 礼 不 不 |
[11:18] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[11:21] | The cupcakes burned. | 纸杯蛋糕烤糊了 |
[11:23] | Well, it still smells homey. | 闻起来还不错 |
[11:25] | And it gives Mom a chance | 给了妈妈一个机会好好看看 |
[11:26] | to see how well this state-of-the-art smoke alarm works! | 这里最先进的烟雾报警器是如何工作的 |
[11:30] | Come with me, Mom! | 跟我来 妈妈 |
[11:31] | Let me show you around the rest of this dream house! | 让我带你看看这幢好房子的其他部分 |
[11:34] | You see, even ironing is a delight here, | 看到没 连熨衣服都是一种享受 |
[11:35] | where you can feel a cool breeze | 你可以感受到从滑窗外 |
[11:38] | wafting in from the open sliders. | 拂进来的微风 |
[11:40] | Mother nature! | 我了个去 |
[11:41] | Huzzah! Your own gift-wrapping room, | 你瞧 专属的礼物包装室 |
[11:43] | just like the rich and famous. | 就像富人和名人家里的一样 |
[11:45] | Sheila, finger. | 席拉 借我根手指 |
[11:47] | Go right ahead. There we go. | 来吧 好的 |
[11:49] | Sorry I’m late, guys, but fear not. | 不好意思我来晚了 但别担心 |
[11:52] | One birthday present. | 一份生日礼物 |
[11:55] | Wrapped in baby-shower paper. | 包装得像婴儿礼物一样 |
[11:56] | One crisply pressed dress. | 一件熨好服帖的礼裙 |
[11:58] | With one big pleat it didn’t used to have. | 上边有一个之前没有的褶子 |
[12:00] | At least we know why you were late. | 至少我们知道你为什么迟到了 |
[12:02] | Looks like you rescued those cupcakes | 看起来你好像是从一个着火的面包店里 |
[12:04] | from a burning bakery. | 救出来的那些纸杯蛋糕 |
[12:05] | Don’t worry. Mom made those on the off chance | 别担心 妈妈做了那些备用的蛋糕 |
[12:06] | what everyone knew was gonna happen happened. | 以防万一你搞砸了 果然不出所料 |
[12:09] | She also bought me that new dress. | 她还给我买了那条新裙子 |
[12:11] | Oh, and I hope you kept the receipt, | 对了 希望你留了发票 |
[12:12] | because Mom bought a backup. | 因为妈妈给我买了备用的礼物 |
[12:14] | Well, don’t be mad at your mom for underestimating me. | 好吧 别因为妈妈低估我就生她的气 |
[12:17] | Oh, how could we, when she made us | 我们怎么可能生气呢 |
[12:18] | this fresh hand-churned ice cream? | 她还给我们做了手工搅拌冰激凌 |
[12:19] | Yeah. What? | 怎么可能 |
[12:20] | Oh, you know what we should do? | 对了 你知道我们该怎么做吗 |
[12:21] | We should send her a picture of us eating it. | 我们应该给她发一张我们吃冰激凌的照片 |
[12:23] | I guess it’s a good thing I came home when I did. | 看来我回家至少还能给你们拍张照片 |
[12:24] | It’d be better if I did it. | 还是我来拍比较好 |
[12:28] | You churned ice cream? | 你做了冰激凌 |
[12:29] | Yeah. Did the kids like it? | 是的 孩子们喜欢吗 |
[12:31] | – They loved it. – Great. | -她们爱死了 -太棒了 |
[12:32] | But they know I can’t make ice cream. | 但是她们知道我不会做冰激凌 |
[12:34] | I bought that churn out of a SkyMall catalog | 我是喝了三杯血腥玛丽之后看了购物广告 |
[12:36] | after three Bloody Marys. | 才买的那个搅拌器 |
[12:38] | It’s been sitting under a tarp in my garage for six years. | 它在我车库里一块布下面盖了六年了 |
[12:41] | You’ve got to dial it way back. | 你可得多收敛收敛了 |
[12:43] | Where is this fear and anger coming from? | 你为什么要害怕跟生气呢 |
[12:45] | You’re gonna get us caught! | 你会害我们被发现的 |
[12:48] | You knew the risks when we started this. | 一开始你就知道这是有风险的 |
[12:50] | I’m just saying we’re getting a little bit sloppy. | 我只是说我们最近有点马虎了 |
[12:53] | All the impossible errands, the fancy sandwiches. | 所有那些不可能的差事 精致的三明治 |
[12:55] | Just slap a little tuna on whole wheat | 接下来的几天只要在全麦面包上涂点 |
[12:58] | – for the next couple of days. – What? N– | -吞拿鱼就够了 -你说什么 不行 |
[12:59] | Just until things cool off. | 先等事情平息一段时间 |
[13:02] | All right? | 好吗 |
[13:05] | I was just trying to make you happy. | 我只是想让你开心点 |
[13:09] | You’re not gonna stop me, are you? | 你不会阻止我的 是吗 |
[13:11] | Coffee cart’s only in the lobby until 4:00. | 咖啡车只在大厅服务到四点 |
[13:14] | Thank you, Claire. | 谢谢你 克莱尔 |
[13:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:18] | This is mortifying. | 这太没面子了 |
[13:19] | Whoever we ask to fix this | 修它的人会看到我们看的东西 |
[13:20] | is gonna see what we’re watching and think we’re pervs. | 觉得我们是变态 |
[13:22] | Not that guy. | 那个人就不会 |
[13:24] | Luke?! | 卢克 |
[13:27] | Hi, Marianne. | 你好啊 玛丽安 |
[13:31] | You’re so grown-up now. | 你都长这么大了 |
[13:32] | Yeah. Uh, this is Manny. | 是啊 这是曼尼 |
[13:34] | Marianne used to be our babysitter. | 玛丽安以前是我们的保姆 |
[13:36] | Remember when you asked me to marry you? | 还记得以前你跟我求婚吗 |
[13:38] | “I wuv you, Marianne.” | “我外[爱]你 玛丽安” |
[13:40] | Well, nice to meet you. We should get going. | 很高兴见到你 我们得走了 |
[13:42] | Okay. Bye, guys. Best to your family, okay? | 好吧 再见了 给家里带好 |
[13:45] | I’d like to see the look on Mawianne’s face | 我真想看看知道你堕落成这样之后 |
[13:47] | if she knew what a degenerate you turned into. | 玛丽安脸上会是什么表情 |
[13:49] | Next. | 下一个 |
[13:50] | I’m here, Kyle. | 我来吧 凯尔 |
[13:53] | Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[13:54] | How can I help? | 我能帮你们做什么 |
[14:01] | What are we gonna do? Mom’s gonna be home any minute. | 我们要怎么办 我妈随时都会回来的 |
[14:03] | “Hola, papi. Have you seen my computer?” | “亲爱的 你看到我的电脑了吗” |
[14:05] | “Oh, sure, Mom. It’s over there, | “当然了 妈妈 就在那 |
[14:06] | where that naked girl’s entertaining | 有个没穿衣服的女孩正在里边 |
[14:08] | her school’s basketball team.” | 取悦她学校的篮球队员呢” |
[14:09] | I’m face-timing Alex. | 我跟艾丽克斯视频一下 |
[14:10] | She’ll know what to do. | 她会知道怎么办 |
[14:11] | What’s up, Luke? | 怎么了 卢克 |
[14:12] | Computer glitch. The screen’s frozen. | 电脑出了点小问题 屏幕不动了 |
[14:14] | – Let me see. – I’d rather not. | -让我看看 -还是不要了 |
[14:16] | So porn. | 所以是黄片 |
[14:17] | Well, I just have to finish this paper. | 好吧 我先把这篇论文写完 |
[14:18] | I’ll call you in an hour. | 我一小时后打给你 |
[14:19] | Oh, hey there, cutie pie. | 你好呀 小可爱 |
[14:21] | Thank you, Alex, but could you please hurry | 谢谢夸奖 艾丽克斯 但你能快点写 |
[14:22] | – and call us back? – I was talk– | -然后给我们回电话吗 -我是和 |
[14:25] | She knows I’m forbidden fruit. | 她知道我对她而言就是禁果 |
[14:26] | I’m sure that’s half the appeal. | 我确信她因此更被我吸引了 |
[14:43] | Jay! | 杰 |
[14:44] | Jay? | 杰 |
[14:49] | How long since you have been up? | 你醒了多久了 |
[14:51] | Oh, about a minute before you. | 我醒了没多久 |
[14:53] | Oh, can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[14:54] | Can you go and look at the laundry? | 你能不能去看看洗的衣服 |
[14:56] | I think it’s done. | 我觉得好像洗好了 |
[14:57] | Sure, but, honey, I think I slept kind of weird. | 当然了 但是亲爱的 我睡得有点不舒服 |
[14:59] | Could you run back upstairs and get me my heating pad? | 你能去楼上帮我把加热垫拿下来吗 |
[15:03] | Why is Stella going crazy there? | 斯黛拉为什么拼命要去那里 |
[15:04] | Stella, get out of here! | 斯黛拉 快走开 |
[15:08] | Hi, there. How’s everybody doing? | 你们好 大家都怎么样啊 |
[15:10] | What’s up with Stella? | 斯黛拉怎么了 |
[15:11] | Where have you two been? | 你们俩去哪了 |
[15:13] | Is that my computer?! | 那是我的电脑吗 |
[15:14] | – Don’t open that! – Don’t open that! | -别打开它 -别打开它 |
[15:17] | – Is that Joe’s plane? – Don’t open that! | -那是乔的飞机吗 -别开门 |
[15:19] | A lot of unanswered questions here, it seems like. | 看起来这有不少未解之谜啊 |
[15:24] | Why don’t we all just…take a step back? | 我看我们都先各退一步 |
[15:28] | Nice and easy. | 放轻松 |
[15:32] | Okay, so… | 好了 所以 |
[15:34] | now I am going to go and take a little walk. | 我现在要出去散个步 |
[15:39] | Luke and I have some homework to do upstairs. | 卢克和我要上楼做作业 |
[15:42] | And I’m going… to the little boy’s room. | 而我 要去小朋友的房间 |
[15:51] | They have taken pictures at every table but ours. | 除了我们这里 他们每桌都拍了照片 |
[15:54] | Because their photographer isn’t Diane Arbus. | 因为他们的摄影师不是黛安·阿勃斯 |
[15:56] | Who else would want a record of this Fever Dream? | 不然还有谁愿意记录这场《热夜之梦》 |
[15:59] | Are you gonna finish this? | 你还要吃这个吗 |
[16:00] | They didn’t budget a staff meal. | 他们没准备工作餐 |
[16:02] | It’s our own fault we’re poor. | 我们穷是我们自己的错 |
[16:04] | When we had money, | 我们有钱的时候 |
[16:04] | we spent it all on drunken sailors. | 把钱都花来雇喝醉的水手了 |
[16:06] | You mean “like drunken sailors”? | 你是想说”像喝醉的水手一样花钱”吧 |
[16:08] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[16:09] | Pepper, before you run off again, | 胡娇 你走之前 |
[16:11] | why is almost everyone here treating us like pariahs? | 为什么所有人都当我们像贱民一样 |
[16:13] | Well, you didn’t help yourselves by the cold way | 你们不是冰冷地拒绝了 |
[16:15] | you declined those last two wedding invitations. | 前两个婚礼邀请吗 |
[16:18] | We didn’t get those invitations. | 我们没有收到邀请啊 |
[16:19] | I got the RSVPs myself | 但我收到你们的回复了啊 |
[16:21] | to Adam and Michael and Felix and Jordan. | 给亚当和迈克以及菲利克斯和乔丹的回复 |
[16:22] | Just a big “X” In the “Will Not Attend” Box. | 只在”无法出席”那一栏画了个大叉 |
[16:26] | No excuse, no gift. | 没有理由 没有礼物 |
[16:28] | Of course you put people off. | 你当然可以引起别人的不快 |
[16:29] | It’s just not classy. | 只是这并没什么风度 |
[16:33] | How old are these pudding cups?! | 这些布丁得放了多少天了 |
[16:36] | Come, carino. | 过来 亲爱的 |
[16:36] | There’s a vending machine in the lobby. | 在大厅里有个自动售货机 |
[16:38] | If I lie down next to it, | 如果我在它旁边倒下了 |
[16:40] | will you push it over on me? | 你会把它推到我身上让我死吗 |
[16:42] | How could we RSVP to wedding invitations that we never got? | 为什么我们回复了从未收到的婚礼邀请函 |
[16:45] | Okay, party people, on your feet. | 参加聚会的人们 让我们跳起来吧 |
[16:48] | You guys cool if I take off? | 如果我提前离开 你俩有意见吗 |
[16:49] | No. Sweetie, what’s been going on with you? | 不 亲爱的 你怎么了 |
[16:51] | You’ve wanted to leave since we got here. | 自从我们到这你就想着走 |
[16:52] | Hey, y’all coming? | 你们都去跳舞吗 |
[16:54] | Might as well. | 管它呢 去跳吧 |
[16:55] | Come on, Lily. Let’s go dance. | 走啦 莉莉 我们去跳舞 |
[16:56] | No! No dancing. It’s too embarrassing. | 不 不跳 这太尴尬了 |
[16:58] | No. You’re a good dancer, sweetie. | 不是的 你跳得非常棒 亲爱的 |
[17:01] | Not me. You two. | 不是说我 说你们呢 |
[17:03] | What? | 什么 |
[17:04] | You don’t like our dancing? Why? | 你不喜欢我们跳舞 为什么 |
[17:06] | Why? | 还问为什么 |
[17:15] | You’re not good. That’s why I hate weddings. | 你们跳得并不好 所以我讨厌婚礼 |
[17:18] | Wait, Lily, did you RSVP to some weddings | 等等 莉莉 你是不是回复了一些婚礼邀请 |
[17:20] | and not tell us? | 却没有告诉我们 |
[17:21] | Yes. Punish me, ground me. | 是的 惩罚我吧 给我禁足吧 |
[17:23] | I just can’t watch it again. | 我就是不想看你俩跳舞的丑态了 |
[17:24] | Oh, you’re gonna be punished. | 你绝对会被惩罚的 |
[17:25] | Mitchell, wait. I know how she feels. | 米奇尔 等一下 我理解她的感受 |
[17:27] | Did we really embarrass you that bad? | 我俩真的令你那么难堪吗 |
[17:29] | Well, yeah. I mean, I still love you, but… | 是的 我依然爱你们 但 |
[17:32] | Why are your shoulders moving? | 为什么你的肩膀在动 |
[17:34] | Well, we always knew there | 我们一直知道 |
[17:35] | would be something you didn’t like about us. | 我们俩有某些地方让你厌烦 |
[17:36] | We’re just glad that | 我们只是很高兴 |
[17:37] | it’s something we’re so good at. | 令你不快的竟是我们如此擅长的事情 |
[17:46] | If anybody asks, I’m with you. | 如果有人问起 就说我是和你们一起来的 |
[17:51] | Yes, Gavin, I got everything you asked for, | 是的 加文 我准备好了你要的 |
[17:53] | and I’m on my way. | 而且我马上到 |
[17:55] | All these errands I have to do for my boss. | 我要给老板做这么多跑腿的事 |
[17:56] | I swear, if it wasn’t for me, | 我发誓如果要不是因为我 |
[17:57] | he’d never get anything. | 他什么也弄不好 |
[17:58] | Haley, please. I’m trying to figure out | 海莉 拜托 我正试图弄清 |
[18:00] | how your mom’s getting all these things done by yourself. | 你妈妈是如何自己完成那么多事的 |
[18:03] | When Haley finally gave me a chance to hear myself think, | 当海莉给了我一个倾听自己心声的机会 |
[18:06] | it hit me. | 我突然想到了 |
[18:07] | Could Claire be using an assistant? | 会不会是克莱尔请了个助手 |
[18:09] | I decided to retrace every errand she allegedly ran today | 我决定追溯今天她说的每件差事 |
[18:12] | and time it out. | 并且计算时间 |
[18:14] | She was in meetings from 9:00 A.M. To 1:30, | 从早上九点到下午一点半她在开会 |
[18:17] | leaving her a 90-minute window to buy Haley’s dress, | 假设她有九十分钟来买海莉的裙子 |
[18:20] | see Stan at Best Buy for Alex’s present, | 到商场找斯坦取艾丽克斯的礼物 |
[18:23] | then speed home, | 然后开车回家 |
[18:26] | where she could start baking the cupcakes, | 然后她可以开始烤纸杯蛋糕 |
[18:28] | drag the churn in from the garage, | 从车库里把冰淇淋搅拌器搬出来 |
[18:30] | churn, wrap, and frost, | 搅拌 包装 上霜 |
[18:34] | leaving her a scant eight minutes at school pick-up time | 她还剩不到八分钟在学校放学路段拥挤的时刻 |
[18:37] | to race back for her 3:00 staff meeting. | 加速赶回公司参加三点的员工会议 |
[18:39] | Even if all 14 traffic lights on her route were green, | 即使在她路上全部十四盏交通灯都是绿的 |
[18:43] | this task would be… | 这项任务也会是 |
[18:45] | Impossible. | 不可能完成的 |
[18:46] | I don’t know who made that ice cream, | 我不知道冰激凌是谁做的 |
[18:49] | but Daddy was about to churn up a frosty bowl | 但是爸爸我即将在一个满是霜冻的大碗掀起风暴 |
[18:51] | of “Mom’s A Big Fake.” | 这个碗就叫”妈妈是个大骗子” |
[18:54] | Ben, what are you still doing here? | 本 你还在这里做什么 |
[18:56] | I’m just making sandwiches for the kids. | 我只是正在为孩子们做三明治 |
[18:58] | Don’t worry. They’ll never know. | 不用担心 他们绝不会知道 |
[18:59] | I’m using store-brand Gouda and this domestic mustard. | 我用的是商店卖的高德干酪和家用芥末 |
[19:02] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不懂 |
[19:03] | My husband could be home any minute. | 我丈夫可能会在任何时候回家来 |
[19:05] | You’ve got to leave. | 你必须得走了 |
[19:07] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[19:08] | “Thanks for the advice, Mom. It worked great.” | “谢谢你的建议 老妈 太有用了” |
[19:11] | What advice? | 什么建议 |
[19:12] | Oh, well, you left your phone on your desk, | 你把手机落在了你桌上 |
[19:14] | and Alex texted when you were in that staff meeting. | 当你开员工会议时艾丽克斯发来短信 |
[19:16] | She seemed really upset, so I took care of it. | 她看起来很沮丧 所以我处理了一下 |
[19:18] | It was, like, boy stuff, whatever. | 大概就是男孩子那些事 |
[19:19] | Ben, we got to stop doing this. | 本 我们必须停止这样做了 |
[19:21] | No, it’s fine. I just said what you would have said. | 没事的 我只是说了你会说的话 |
[19:23] | But I didn’t say anything. | 但我什么也没说 |
[19:25] | I-I wasn’t there for my daughter at all. | 我根本没在我女儿身边 |
[19:30] | I-I’m so damn busy trying to be the perfect mom | 我忙得焦头烂额尝试做一个完美妈妈 |
[19:32] | and — and the perfect boss, | 以及完美的老板 |
[19:34] | but I’m outsourcing the one job that means the most to me, | 但我却把对我来说最重要的工作外包了出去 |
[19:37] | and I really miss it. | 我很怀念这份工作 |
[19:38] | I miss being a mom. | 我怀念当个妈妈 |
[19:39] | Even if I’m a so-so mom | 即使我只是个一般的妈妈 |
[19:40] | that barely has time to make a soggy tuna-fish sandwich, I… | 很少有时间做一个没烤熟的金枪鱼三明治 |
[19:45] | – Then you should get back to that. – Yeah. | -那你应该回归到这个角色 -是的 |
[19:47] | And I should get back to the office. | 我应该回办公室了 |
[19:48] | Oh, no. Ben, you don’t have to do that. | 不 本 你不需要这么做 |
[19:50] | It’s so late. | 太晚了 |
[19:51] | No, I do. | 不晚 我必须这么做 |
[19:52] | My mom’s got a “date” With her new boyfriend, | 我妈妈和她的新男友有个约会[炮] |
[19:54] | so I’m gonna crash in the showroom. | 所以我得到样板间里过夜了 |
[20:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:30] | So, before you open this, I just want to say | 在你打开这个之前 我只想说 |
[20:32] | this is not the kind of thing I’m usually in to. | 这不是我通常会看的东西 |
[20:34] | Let’s not. | 少扯了 |
[20:35] | It’s all him, by the way. | 顺便说一下 只有他在看 |
[20:37] | No kidding. | 我也信 |
[20:38] | Oh, don’t show it to me! | 别打开来让我看到啊 |
[20:45] | CTRL-Alt-Ew. | |
[20:46] | Oh, God. Please, tell me it worked. | 天啊 请告诉我修好了 |
[20:49] | It worked. | 修好了 |
[20:50] | www.rrliuxue.com | 人人留学【免费办理】 震撼上线,赶快登陆 |
[20:52] | Just so you know, | 给你们提个醒 |
[20:53] | women are not all vacuous nymphomaniacs | 不是所有女人都是空虚的女色情狂 |
[20:55] | looking to seduce every man that crosses their path. | 等着诱惑每一个路过的男人 |
[20:58] | Bye, you dirty little boy! | 再见 脏[下流]小男孩 |
[21:01] | Kind of a mixed message right? | 所以她到底是不是在诱惑我 |
[21:03] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会跟她谈谈的 |