时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:04] | Samples! | 有试喝 |
[00:08] | Excuse me, do I know you? | 打扰一下 我认识你吗 |
[00:10] | I don’t think so. | 恐怕不吧 |
[00:11] | You look so familiar. Why am I picturing a bench ad? | 你好面熟 我怎么想到了长椅上的广告 |
[00:14] | Minor celebrity. Guilty as charged. | 小有名气 不得不承认了 |
[00:17] | You’re the “Accidentes” guy. | 你是牙医广告上那个人 |
[00:18] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[00:20] | Um, I’m, uh… | 我是… |
[00:22] | I’m Mr. Real Estate — Phil Dunphy. | 我是房地产先生 菲尔·邓菲 |
[00:24] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[00:26] | I am actually looking for a house right now. | 其实我最近正在找房子 |
[00:28] | Well, if I could be of any service… | 如果我能帮得上忙的话 |
[00:30] | I don’t — I don’t have any cards. | 我没 我手头没有名片 |
[00:32] | I’m in my gym clothes. | 我穿的是去健身房的衣服 |
[00:32] | Oh, I see you earned that hot chocolate. | 看来那杯热巧克力是锻炼后的奖赏啦 |
[00:35] | Yeah, I rocked a pretty intense | 是啊 我刚刚进行了一次 |
[00:37] | Shake Weights/Power Walk Combo. | 高强度摇哑铃快步走 |
[00:38] | Morning, neighbors. | 早上好 邻居们 |
[00:40] | Saw your daughter yesterday. Boy, she is growing up fast. | 我昨天看到了你女儿 家有小女初长成 |
[00:45] | My name is Angie. | 我叫安吉 |
[00:48] | Here is my number. | 这是我的号码 |
[00:49] | If you find any good three-bedrooms in the neighborhood, | 如果你在这附近有看到什么三卧室的房子 |
[00:52] | I’d love to see them. | 可以介绍我看看 |
[00:53] | Well, I’ll call you. I’d love to show them to you. | 我会给你打电话的 很愿意带你看房 |
[00:55] | I’m not just a pretty face people sit on. | 我可不只有一张让人们坐的帅脸[板凳广告] |
[00:56] | Forget…I said that. | 当作没听见吧 |
[01:01] | Here you go. | 来了 |
[01:02] | Oh, thanks, honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[01:05] | Who’s Angie? | 安吉是谁 |
[01:07] | Just a woman I m-met inside. | 我刚在里面见到的一个女的 |
[01:09] | Really? She gave you her number? | 是吗 她还给你她的号码了 |
[01:11] | And dotted her “i” with a little heart? | 还把”i”上的点画成了小爱心 |
[01:13] | Oh, yeah. She’s looking for a house. | 对啦 她在找房子 |
[01:14] | Sweet old lady. | 温柔的老女人 |
[01:15] | Don’t know why I said that. | 我不知道我为什么那么说 |
[01:16] | Little overweight. | 有点胖 |
[01:17] | No idea where that came from. | 不知道我怎么想的 |
[01:19] | Thick Irish accent. | 非常重的爱尔兰口音 |
[01:20] | I panicked! | 我慌神了 |
[01:21] | I should have told the truth, | 我应该说实话的 |
[01:22] | but Claire knows I have… a type. | 但是克莱尔知道我 有个喜欢的类型 |
[01:25] | It was just a little white lie. | 那只是个善意[白人]的谎言 |
[01:28] | Ironically. | 很讽刺吧 |
[01:44] | Hey, America! | 你好 美国 |
[01:44] | I didn’t see you there. | 我没看到你们来了 |
[01:47] | Welcome to another live webcast of “Jay Talking.” | 欢迎来到全新的网络直播节目”杰说心语” |
[01:50] | 杰说心语 杰·普里契特 | |
[01:50] | You know what really gets my goat? | 你们知道我很讨厌什么吗 |
[01:52] | Goat cheese. | 山羊奶酪 |
[01:53] | It’s on everything. | 到处都有 |
[01:54] | I hate it. | 我讨厌死了 |
[01:55] | The only thing worse than goat cheese | 唯一比山羊奶酪更讨厌的是 |
[01:57] | is eating it at a communal table | 跟一些在室内戴帽子的傻瓜 |
[01:59] | with some jerk wearing a hat inside. | 一起在公共场合吃那玩意儿 |
[02:02] | Have some respect. | 放尊重点 |
[02:03] | And pull up your pants! | 把裤子拉上去 |
[02:05] | Only crack I want to see is in the Liberty Bell. | 我唯一想看到的裂纹是独立钟上的那条 |
[02:07] | Greatest country on the damn planet. | 地球上最棒的国家 |
[02:09] | If, six months ago, | 如果六个月前 |
[02:10] | you’d have told me I’d have a big Internet show, | 你告诉我我会办一个很厉害的网络节目 |
[02:12] | I would have said, “Yeah, that adds up.” | 我会说那挺合理的 |
[02:14] | I used to entertain my staff with jokes and observations. | 我以前常常用笑话和评论逗乐我的员工们 |
[02:17] | When I retired, | 我退休后 |
[02:18] | I started sharing those gems around the house. | 我开始也在这家里这么干 |
[02:20] | Manny went so nuts for it, he set up the whole webcast. | 结果曼尼太喜欢了 于是建了个网络直播站 |
[02:23] | Sorry, Internet. He’s your problem now. | 抱歉 互联网 把锅甩给你们了 |
[02:26] | Bottom line, you can keep your hashtags, | 你们一天圈这人圈那人倒还不那么招人厌 |
[02:28] | ’cause I like hashbrowns. | 因为我喜欢炸薯饼[谐音] |
[02:30] | But, hey… | 但是… |
[02:32] | that’s just “Jay Talking.” | 那只是”杰说心语” |
[02:38] | And we’re out. | 结束了 |
[02:40] | 90 minutes just flew by. | 90分钟时间飞逝 |
[02:41] | Hey, guys! | 各位 |
[02:42] | The comments are already rolling in! | 评论已经进来了 |
[02:45] | “Keep it up, Jay.” | “继续下去 杰” |
[02:46] | “You’re saying what we’re all thinking.” | “你说的正是我们想的” |
[02:48] | “I miss Chop Suey, too.” | “我也好想念炒杂碎[美式中菜]” |
[02:50] | I love it, | 我爱死了 |
[02:51] | because now everybody gets to see what I live with. | 因为大家都会看到我天天要忍受什么了 |
[02:53] | What the hell? This guy again? | 什么情况 又是这个家伙 |
[02:54] | Who? | 谁 |
[02:55] | Some meatball named “LadyKiller52” | 一个名叫”女士杀手52″的傻瓜 |
[02:57] | been dogging me for days. | 已经连续骚扰我好几天了 |
[02:58] | Look what he wrote. | 看看他写了什么 |
[02:59] | “Hey, Grandpa, no one cares what you think.” | “老头 没人管你想什么” |
[03:02] | Are you sure that that’s not from Haley? | 你确定那不是海莉说的吗 |
[03:04] | Here’s another one. The same jerk! | 这还有一条 还是那个傻瓜发的 |
[03:06] | “It’s weird you don’t like goat cheese | “真奇怪你居然不喜欢山羊奶酪” |
[03:08] | when you’ve got a goat face.” | “你长得就像山羊啊” |
[03:10] | Well, that makes no sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[03:11] | What kind of goat eats its own cheese? | 什么山羊会吃自己的奶酪啊 |
[03:13] | Here I am, trying to make America laugh and think, | 我来这里 想为美国人带来欢笑 引发思考 |
[03:17] | and this hockey puck’s coming at me with tired insults. | 结果这个傻瓜老是跑来骂我 |
[03:19] | Okay, I-it’s called a troll, Jay. | 好吧 他就是在故意煽动 杰 |
[03:20] | But you can’t let him or anything else | 但你不能让他或者任何什么事情 |
[03:22] | keep you from directing all of your opinions | 阻止你把你的所有想法 |
[03:24] | into that computer. | 都传到电脑里 |
[03:25] | You’re right, Manny. | 没错 曼尼 |
[03:26] | It’s tough being in the public eye. | 做公众人物确实不容易 |
[03:28] | Now I know why Sinatra was always punching guys. | 总算知道辛纳特拉[美国歌手]为什么老打人了 |
[03:32] | Hola, Claire. | 好啊 克莱尔 |
[03:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:35] | You do a lot of yoga, right? | 你经常做瑜伽对吧 |
[03:37] | Ah, I used to. | 以前啦 |
[03:38] | But all those judgy vegans | 但是跟那些扎着马尾 |
[03:39] | with their ponytails and their Lululemon, | 穿着紧身裤的圣母严格素食主义者在一起 |
[03:41] | I’m like, “Nama-stay home,” You know what I mean? | 我觉得自己土鳖还是待在家里算了 你懂吧 |
[03:46] | I just started taking it, | 我刚开始学 |
[03:47] | but I think that the instructor is hitting on me. | 但我觉得那个教练喜欢上我了 |
[03:50] | – He is. – How do you know? | -没错 -你怎么知道 |
[03:51] | Because you’re you in yoga pants. | 因为你穿着瑜伽裤[很紧绷]呢 |
[03:54] | Just go to another class. | 换个课上吧 |
[03:55] | But this one is perfect. | 但是这课真的很好 |
[03:57] | It’s at the same time as Joe’s Gymboree, | 正好跟乔去上金宝贝同一时间 |
[03:59] | right next door. | 又在隔壁 |
[04:01] | Ay, why don’t you come with me today | 要不你跟我一起去 |
[04:03] | and tell me if I’m just being crazy? | 然后告诉我是不是我想太多了 |
[04:04] | Sure. Text me the info. | 行啊 把具体信息发给我 |
[04:06] | Hey, remind her! | 提醒她 |
[04:08] | And don’t forget — | 别忘了 |
[04:09] | today, all-new episode of “Jay Talking”. | 今天有全新一集的”杰说心语”哦 |
[04:13] | He takes on restaurants | 他要聊聊那些 |
[04:14] | that write their menus on blackboards. | 把菜单写在黑板上的饭馆 |
[04:17] | I want to feel a menu in my hands! | 我想要菜单在我手里的感觉 |
[04:21] | Hey, girl. | 姐们 |
[04:22] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -你要干什么 -没什么 |
[04:23] | Just wanted to say hi, talk about stuff. | 就是想跟你打个招呼 聊点事情 |
[04:25] | What stuff? | 什么事情 |
[04:26] | I don’t know. I just miss you. | 我不知道 我只是想你了 |
[04:28] | We could talk about anything. | 什么都可以聊啊 |
[04:30] | How about… Watergate? | 聊聊 水门事件怎么样 |
[04:31] | were the three most significant ways | 改变美国政治最重要的 |
[04:32] | Like, what would you say | 比如 你觉得 |
[04:34] | it changed American politics? | 三个方面是什么 |
[04:36] | Cite your sources. | 把引文也说一下 |
[04:37] | I’m not writing your essay. | 我不会帮你写论文的 |
[04:39] | Okay. See you at Easter. | 好吧 复活节见 |
[04:41] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[04:41] | How’d your showing with Angie-with-a-heart go? | 带”小心心”安吉看房看得怎么样了 |
[04:44] | Oh, fine. Uneventful. | 还好吧 都挺正常的 |
[04:46] | Nondescript. | 乏善可陈 |
[04:47] | This shower’s really small. | 这个淋浴房好小啊 |
[04:49] | Could you imagine me in here? | 你能想象我用这浴室吗 |
[04:54] | Weird thing — I was with her for two hours, | 非常奇怪 我跟她在一起待了两个小时 |
[04:55] | I couldn’t pick her out of a crowd. | 放在人群里我还是认不出她 |
[04:56] | Really? That is weird. | 真的吗 太奇怪了 |
[04:58] | Nothing weird about it. | 没什么奇怪的啊 |
[04:59] | You just said it was weird. | 你刚刚说那很奇怪 |
[05:00] | That’s weird. Give me a kiss! | 那确实很奇怪 亲一个 |
[05:02] | What are you up to, buddy? | 你在干什么呢 兄弟 |
[05:03] | Writing a paper on President Nixon. | 写一篇关于尼克松总统的论文 |
[05:06] | What an idiot. | 好傻啊 |
[05:07] | He had it all and just threw it away | 他拥有了一切 又因为一些愚蠢的谎言 |
[05:08] | because of some stupid lie. | 失去了这一切 |
[05:09] | Well, maybe it came out of his mouth | 也许他说出口之前 |
[05:10] | before he knew what he was saying. | 都不知道自己在说什么 |
[05:12] | Okay, but then he just kept lying over and over | 然后他的谎越撒越多 |
[05:15] | and making it worse and worse. | 接着要用更多的谎去圆 |
[05:16] | Phil, how old is Angie? | 菲尔 安吉多大 |
[05:17] | Oh, uh, gosh… 70. Why? | 70岁 怎么了 |
[05:19] | I was thinking about that house on Forsyth. | 我在想福赛斯街那套房子 |
[05:21] | It’s nice but has a lot of stairs. | 挺不错的 就是楼梯多了点 |
[05:23] | No. She’s too… fat for that. | 不 她太胖了没法住 |
[05:26] | Therefore, I shall resign the presidency | 因此 我将从今天中午起 |
[05:28] | effective at noon tomorrow. | 辞去总统职务 |
[05:30] | If only he had told the truth. | 他要是说实话就好了 |
[05:31] | He was in too deep! | 他陷得太深了 |
[05:36] | Check out what I got! | 看看我买了什么 |
[05:38] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[05:39] | Thought we could go to the park tomorrow | 我们明天可以去公园 |
[05:40] | and you could finally learn. | 这样你就可以开始尝试学了 |
[05:41] | What pavement tastes like? | 尝尝水泥地的味道吗 |
[05:42] | I don’t think so. | 我不想去 |
[05:44] | Well, Lily, when you’re ready, it’s here for you. | 莉莉 等你准备好了随时可以用 |
[05:47] | Mitchell, can I, um, speak to you in the bedroom | 米奇尔 我们能去卧室 |
[05:49] | about the, uh, dust ruffle? | 聊聊床罩的事吗 |
[05:50] | Don’t worry — the dust ruffle’s leaving. | 别担心 “床罩”现在就走 |
[05:55] | Okay, why are you doing this? | 你干嘛这么做 |
[05:56] | We need Lily to get on this bike. | 我们得让莉莉学会骑车 |
[05:58] | Why are you pushing this so hard? | 你为什么那么逼她这么紧 |
[05:59] | She’s clearly afraid. | 很明显她害怕 |
[06:01] | She’s been afraid of a lot of things lately. | 她最近怕很多事 |
[06:02] | Last week, she wouldn’t even open her closet door | 上周 她连衣橱门都不开 |
[06:04] | because she thought something scary was in there. | 因为她觉得里面有可怕的东西 |
[06:06] | Could be the denim jumpsuit your mom made her. | 可能是你妈给她做的牛仔连身裤 |
[06:08] | This is a pivotal moment. | 这是个关键时刻 |
[06:09] | We can’t raise a child | 我们的孩子绝不能 |
[06:11] | who won’t ride a bike or get on an airplane | 连车都不会骑 或者害怕上飞机 |
[06:14] | or eat mayonnaise. | 或者不吃蛋黄酱 |
[06:15] | It’s a texture thing. How does egg become that? | 跟口感有关 鸡蛋怎么会变成那个样子 |
[06:17] | We are doing this tomorrow. She is getting on this bike. | 明天学定了 她一定要骑上这部车 |
[06:20] | What’s the rush? She’s 8 years old. | 你急什么啊 她才八岁 |
[06:21] | Most Vietnamese kids her age are already riding a bike to work. | 大部分她同龄的越南孩子都骑着单车去工作了 |
[06:26] | So, where’s Mahatma Handsy? | 圣雄之手在哪 |
[06:28] | I noticed that you have a lot of these yoga puns. | 我知道你很会玩瑜伽方面的双关语 |
[06:30] | I don’t think we need any more. | 我觉得我们不需要用那些 |
[06:32] | Namaste. | 合十礼 |
[06:34] | Okay. Now I get the one from before. | 好吧 他还是老样子 |
[06:39] | We haven’t met. | 我们没见过吧 |
[06:40] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[06:41] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[06:42] | Beautiful. | 你真美 |
[06:44] | Like the sunrise in Tanjung Rhu. | 就像唐君鲁的日出一般 |
[06:46] | You have a great yoga body. You’ve done this before? | 你身材很适合练瑜伽 以前练过吗 |
[06:47] | Um, yeah. I mean, it’s been a little while, but yeah. | 挺久以前了 不过我是练过 |
[06:49] | Great posture, strong core. | 姿势很棒 很有力量 |
[06:55] | We’re going to have fun. | 你会享受一番的 |
[06:57] | Maybe I’ve just been stressed lately, but I was wrong. | 也许我最近压力有点大 不过我错了 |
[07:00] | Yoga felt good. | 瑜伽很有意思 |
[07:01] | We are lifting our hips towards the ceiling. | 把臀部撅向天花板 |
[07:05] | Very nice, Claire. | 很棒 克莱尔 |
[07:07] | Ra was very supportive. | 拉很擅长指导 |
[07:09] | Maybe I just never had the right teacher. | 也许是我以前没找对教练 |
[07:15] | Am I doing it right? | 我做对了吗 |
[07:19] | And they validate parking. | 而且还能免费停车 |
[07:26] | Another one? | 又来了一条 |
[07:27] | I’ve had it with this LadyKiller son of a bitch. | 我受够了这个叫女士杀手的混蛋 |
[07:29] | He’s been lobbing insults all night. | 他一整晚都在骂我的视频 |
[07:30] | “Hey, dumbbell, I can smell your breath through the Internet.” | “蠢货 我能透过网络闻到你的呼吸” |
[07:33] | They can’t do that, right? | 这应该不可能吧 |
[07:35] | Jay, take it from a fellow performer — | 杰 听听我这个局外人的意见 |
[07:37] | If you’re going to put yourself out there, | 如果你决定成为公众人物 |
[07:38] | you need to let the criticism roll off your back. | 那就要做好面对负面评论的 |
[07:40] | I must say, I was impressed you didn’t mope for a month | 说真的 我蛮惊讶的 你居然没有因为 |
[07:42] | after that brutal review of you in “Sound of Music”. | 对你《音乐之声》上表现的恶评抑郁一整个月 |
[07:45] | What are you talking about? There was no review. | 你说什么呢 哪有评论啊 |
[07:47] | There was no school paper that week. | 那周学校没有校报 |
[07:50] | Eeeeeexactly. There was no paper that week. | 就是啊 那周没有校报 |
[07:52] | Oh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[07:54] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[07:55] | I… | 我 |
[07:55] | I am not going to stand here | 我不会傻站在这里 |
[07:57] | and let you accuse me of stealing all of those papers! | 让你把校报被偷的错都怪在我身上 |
[08:03] | He didn’t say that. | 他没那么说 |
[08:06] | “After seeing Manny Delgado | “看过曼尼·迪尔加多” |
[08:07] | mangle the role of Captain Von Trapp, | “演崩了的冯特拉普上校” |
[08:09] | all I can say is “Doe-a-dear Lord, make it stop. | “我只想说 上帝啊 让他停下吧” |
[08:12] | I am 16 going on antidepressants. | “搞得我年纪轻轻就得开始吃抗抑郁药了” |
[08:16] | I wanted to climb every mountain and jump off.” | “我想爬上所有山峰然后跳下来” |
[08:18] | What teacher allowed this? | 什么老师会允许这种文章 |
[08:22] | Hey, Grandpa. | 爷爷好 |
[08:23] | Hi, honey! | 亲爱的 |
[08:24] | Oh, I’m so glad you called. | 真高兴你打电话过来 |
[08:25] | I’ve just been having the worst week. | 我这周真是太糟糕了 |
[08:26] | It’s been so overwhelming and so much — | 我压力太大了 |
[08:29] | You know what helps? A cocktail. | 你知道该怎么办吗 喝杯鸡尾酒 |
[08:30] | Listen, I’ve got a situation. | 听着 我现在有个问题 |
[08:32] | Do you know any computer nerds | 你认识能够在网上 |
[08:34] | that can track someone down on the Internet? | 查到人家身份的电脑死宅吗 |
[08:38] | Yeah, I think I can find a few. | 我应该认识一些 |
[08:41] | Okay! How exciting is this, Lily? | 好了 很激动吧 莉莉 |
[08:43] | In no time at all, you’re gonna be a bike rider. | 马上你就能学会骑单车了 |
[08:45] | Or a corpse. Okay… | 或者变成一具尸体 |
[08:47] | I know you’re afraid, and sometimes it’s helpful | 我知道你害怕 要是你能够说出 |
[08:49] | if you say exactly what you’re afraid of out loud. | 自己究竟怕什么 会更有帮助 |
[08:53] | So…? | 所以呢 |
[08:54] | I’m afraid I’ll fall | 我害怕自己会摔倒 |
[08:55] | because I’m not ready and you forced me, | 因为我还没准备好而你一直逼我 |
[08:56] | so for the rest of my life, I’ll hold it against you. | 我下半辈子都会记着这仇了 |
[08:59] | And then other times, | 而在其他时间 |
[09:00] | it’s just best to tamp it down and soldier on. | 还是应该克服困难坚持去学 |
[09:02] | I said this when you pried her out of the car, | 你把她从车上拽出来的时候我就说过了 |
[09:04] | and I’ll say this again — she doesn’t want to do this! | 我再说一遍 她不想学 |
[09:07] | She will when she sees how easy it is for me. | 她看到这有多简单就会想学了 |
[09:09] | See? Easy as pie! | 看吧 小菜一碟 |
[09:11] | Okay, look, Lily, if you don’t want to do this — | 莉莉 如果你不想学 |
[09:14] | – I don’t want to do this. – Okay. | -我不想学 -好吧 |
[09:17] | I’m good! | 我没事 |
[09:18] | Um… look. All right. I’m gonna talk to Daddy. | 听着 我会去跟爸爸说 |
[09:20] | But just promise me you’ll learn someday, okay? | 不过答应我你总有一天会学的 |
[09:23] | And that you’ll get on a plane. | 还有你会去坐飞机 |
[09:24] | Why wouldn’t I get on a plane? What’s wrong with them? | 我为什么会不想上飞机 什么情况 |
[09:26] | Nothing. They’re safer than cars. | 没事 飞机比车安全 |
[09:28] | Cars aren’t safe?! Oh, my God. | 车不安全吗 天哪 |
[09:30] | Okay! Look — here’s Daddy. | 大爸来了 |
[09:31] | Here we are, safe and sound! | 我平安地回来了 |
[09:33] | – What’s wrong? -Nothing. | -发生什么事了 -没什么 |
[09:34] | I just think I left the oven on at home after breakfast, | 我想到吃完早餐以后忘了关烤箱 |
[09:37] | so we should get going. | 我们得走了 |
[09:38] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[09:39] | No, you had cereal for breakfast. | 你早上吃的是麦片 |
[09:41] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[09:42] | I wiped out, and I think I broke my arm. | 我摔了一跤 好像把胳膊摔折了 |
[09:44] | I’ve never been in so much pain. | 我从来没这么疼过 |
[09:45] | Keep smiling. | 保持微笑 |
[09:46] | Got to get you to an ER. | 得送你去急诊室 |
[09:47] | No, don’t! No, no! | 不 不要 不要 |
[09:48] | If Lily sees me hurt, she’s never gonna get on a bike. | 莉莉要是看到我受伤肯定不会想学骑车的 |
[09:50] | You crashed because of that shirtless jogger, didn’t you? | 你摔是因为那个慢跑的裸男吧 |
[09:52] | Oh, my God. Right? | 天啊 他是有够性感 |
[09:55] | Oh, Gloria! I was wondering if you were gonna be here today. | 歌洛莉亚 我刚还在想你今天会不会来 |
[09:58] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[09:59] | I got to say, I thought I was over yoga, | 我得说 我还以为我已经厌倦瑜伽了 |
[10:02] | but yesterday was a real eye-opener. | 可是昨天真是让我大开眼界 |
[10:05] | “Eye” or “Thigh”? | 大开”眼界”还是”腿界”啊 |
[10:07] | I thought it was a very challenging class, | 我觉得这个课很有挑战性 |
[10:09] | and I don’t really appreciate anything else you’re implying, | 还有我不太喜欢你暗示的东西 |
[10:12] | ’cause you’re a little… | 因为你有点… |
[10:14] | I’m what? | 我怎么了 |
[10:15] | Jealous. | 嫉妒 |
[10:16] | Of what? Of him rubbing you | 嫉妒什么 嫉妒他蹭你吗 |
[10:18] | like he was expecting a genie to come out? | 蹭得好像要把灯灵放出来了吗 |
[10:20] | Look, you are so used to being the center of men’s attention | 你一直都习惯成为男性的关注焦点 |
[10:24] | that yesterday, it probably bothered you that I… got some. | 昨天你可能有点不开心 因为我也得到了 |
[10:27] | Attention. That’s all. Just attention. | 关注 仅此而已 仅仅是关注 |
[10:29] | That’s insane. I am a married woman. | 你疯了吗 我都结婚了 |
[10:32] | I am used to getting no attention. | 我一直都得不到什么关注 |
[10:35] | No, Angie, you’re like right around the corner from me. | 不 安吉 你离我只有一个转角 |
[10:38] | Yeah, turn left, walk west, | 对 向左转 朝西走 |
[10:39] | and I’ll see you in front of the hair salon. | 我们美发沙龙门口见 |
[10:41] | All right. See you in a minute. | 好的 待会儿见 |
[10:43] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[10:45] | No! | 不要啊 |
[10:48] | What are you guys up to? | 你们准备干什么去 |
[10:49] | I have a yoga class. | 我要上瑜伽课 |
[10:50] | And, apparently, Claire does, too. | 很明显 克莱尔也要一起去 |
[10:53] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[10:54] | Oh, just on my way to show more houses | 正准备带我的胖爱尔兰客户 |
[10:56] | to my fat, Irish client, Angie O’Plasty. | 安吉·整容婆去看房子 |
[11:00] | I’m going in. | 我要进去了 |
[11:01] | I will tell Ra that you’re here. | 我会告诉拉你到了 |
[11:03] | Ra is our yoga instructor. | 拉是我们的瑜伽教练 |
[11:06] | Oh, she must be great. You’re here two days in a row. | 她肯定很厉害 你都连续两天来这儿了 |
[11:09] | She is great. | 她是挺厉害的 |
[11:11] | She’s a little old. | 就是年纪有点大 |
[11:12] | Don’t know why I said that. | 真不清楚我为啥那么说 |
[11:16] | I got to go. | 我得进去了 |
[11:18] | See you black home. | 回[黑]家见 |
[11:20] | Pretty sure I know why I said that. | 非常清楚我为什么那么说 |
[11:25] | This is the most pain I’ve ever been in in my life. | 这是我人生中最大的伤痛 |
[11:27] | And a horse once kicked me into an electric fence. | 况且我曾经还被马一脚踢到电铁丝网上呢 |
[11:29] | Well, C-Cam, yeah, you broke your arm. | 好了小卡 你的胳膊断了 |
[11:31] | You got to go to the hospital. | 你得去医院 |
[11:32] | No. Not yet. | 不 不着急 |
[11:33] | I’ll go in, draw myself a bath, | 我先进房 泡个澡 |
[11:34] | pretend to fall and break my arm. | 然后假装滑倒把胳膊给摔断了 |
[11:35] | In the meantime, go get those painkillers | 与此同时 你把你扭伤脚的时候 |
[11:37] | that they gave you when you twisted your ankle. | 用的止痛药拿来 |
[11:39] | Oh, I think I threw those away. | 我好像已经扔了 |
[11:40] | Did you? | 真的吗 |
[11:41] | Or are they in the nightstand next to your bed | 还是你把它们放在你枕边的床头柜上了 |
[11:42] | because they go good with a glass of wine? | 因为它们是很好的红酒伴侣 |
[11:49] | Dad? | 大爸 |
[11:49] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[11:51] | Can you open these? | 你能把这个打开吗 |
[11:52] | ‘Course I can. | 当然可以了 |
[11:53] | Well? Will you? | 好 那你开吧 |
[11:55] | Uh…sure. Yeah. Now? | 可以呀 现在就要开吗 |
[11:58] | Let’s see here. | 试试看 |
[12:00] | Ooh, you know what? | 那啥 |
[12:01] | There’s a fun way to open these | 要开这个其实有个很好玩的办法 |
[12:02] | I don’t know if I’ve ever taught you. | 不知道我有没有教过你 |
[12:04] | There! Whoopsie-daisy! | 搞定 我的妈呀 |
[12:05] | Bon appetit. Bath time! | 祝你吃得开心 洗澡时间到 |
[12:07] | Okay, so, I got the — | 好了 我拿来了 |
[12:09] | What happened here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[12:10] | Daddy opened the chips. | 大爸开的薯片 |
[12:11] | With what — a snowblower? | 用什么开的 吹雪机吗 |
[12:21] | Oh, I wonder what that noise was. | 那是什么声音呢 |
[12:22] | I hope Daddy’s okay! | 真希望大爸没事 |
[12:26] | – Daddy! – Oh, no! | -大爸 -噢 不 |
[12:27] | Looks like you fell and broke your, uh, left arm. | 你看上去好像滑倒了 摔断了左手臂 |
[12:29] | No, Mitchell, I fell. I really fell. | 不 米奇尔 我摔了 真心摔了 |
[12:30] | – Oh, really? – Really. | -这是真的吗 -真的 |
[12:31] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:32] | My head hurts. And my arm. | 头好痛 手臂也好痛 |
[12:34] | I’m never taking a bath again! | 我再也不要洗澡了 |
[12:36] | Oh, great. | 这下好了 |
[12:36] | Too bad you didn’t fall off a stripper pole. | 你没从钢管上掉下来真是不幸 |
[12:38] | I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:39] | That is the left. Left. | 那是左手臂 在左手边 |
[12:42] | Well, this is the address Alex’s nerds gave me, | 艾丽克斯找的电脑宅给我的地址就是这儿 |
[12:44] | but it’s not where I pictured a troll living. | 但我觉得这不像是挑衅鬼住的地方 |
[12:48] | “After his performance in ‘The Sound of Music,'” | “自从主演《音乐之声》” |
[12:50] | “Christopher Plummer went on to a distinguished acting career.” | “克里斯托弗·普卢默走上了杰出演员之路” |
[12:53] | After Delgado’s performance, I expect he’ll go on | “而自从看了迪尔加多的表演 我认为” |
[12:55] | “to a distinguished plumbing career.” | “他可以走上杰出水管工[谐音普卢默]之路” |
[12:57] | Focus! I need you to film this for my show tomorrow. | 专心点 你得给我明天的节目拍好这段 |
[13:02] | By the way, if the punk’s under 18, you have to hit him. | 还有如果这个废物未成年 就得靠你揍他了 |
[13:04] | What?! I never agreed to that! | 什么 我可没同意这点 |
[13:08] | Pritchett? | 普里契特 |
[13:09] | Earl? | 厄尔 |
[13:11] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你是在逗我吧 |
[13:12] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[13:13] | I’m here to punch LadyKiller in his fat face. | 我来打女士杀手的肥脸 |
[13:16] | I’m sorry. Can we start over? I was on “Photo.” | 抱歉能再来一遍吗 我调的是拍照模式 |
[13:19] | Go ahead. Any time. | 继续吧 我准备好了 |
[13:24] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[13:25] | I crushed you in the closet game, | 我在衣柜生意上狠狠打败了你 |
[13:27] | and I’m crushing it on the Internet. | 我也要在互联网上打败你 |
[13:29] | Put that rat down, and I’ll crush you on your porch. | 把那耗子放下 我要把你打趴在门口 |
[13:31] | Like that is gonna be any more painful than your stupid rant, | 这样也比不上你的没脑乱叫让人痛苦 |
[13:34] | “When did restaurants get so loud?” | “餐厅什么时候变得这么吵了” |
[13:36] | I should have known it was you — | 我早该知道是你 |
[13:37] | all those typos from your stubby fingers. | 你的短胖小手指打了那么多错字 |
[13:40] | Watch it. I got my mother’s hands. | 怎么说话呢 我的手是像我妈 |
[13:41] | You also have your mother’s mustache. | 你的猥琐胡子也像你妈 |
[13:43] | – Hold this! – Hold this. | -拿着 -帮我拿着 |
[13:48] | That went on for a good 20 seconds. | 整整撕了二十秒 |
[13:55] | Why do we keep doing this?! | 我们干嘛要一直互撕 |
[13:57] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[13:58] | Isn’t it obvious? | 你们还看不出来吗 |
[13:59] | You two need each other. It’s what drives you. | 你们两个彼此需要 这就是原因 |
[14:01] | The kid is right. | 这孩子说得对 |
[14:03] | Beating you is half the reason I get out of bed. | 我起床有一半原因是为了战胜你 |
[14:06] | Locking horns. | 纠缠不休的角斗 |
[14:07] | We made each other better | 我们促使彼此变得更好 |
[14:09] | than I ever thought we could be. | 比我想象的还要好 |
[14:10] | Pushed each other to greatness. | 把对方推到了伟大的高度上 |
[14:11] | We touched the sky. | 不能更高 |
[14:12] | We’re talking about closets here, right? | 但是我们说的是衣柜生意 对吧 |
[14:14] | Oh, I’m sorry — You mean the sanctuary | 抱歉 你是在说那个 |
[14:16] | where a man dons his armor in the morning | 让男人早晨得以充分武装 |
[14:18] | and takes stock of the battle at night?! | 夜晚总结回顾一天战斗的圣所吗 |
[14:20] | The one thing we all have in common — | 我们所有人拥有的一个共同点 |
[14:22] | presidents to postmen, tycoons to teachers, | 不管是总统还是邮递员 大亨还是教师 |
[14:25] | from sea to shining sea! | 穿越四海 |
[14:27] | This is taking a weird turn. | 这剧情转变得也太诡异了 |
[14:28] | We did kind of bring out the best in each other, | 我们的确让彼此展现出了最好的一面 |
[14:30] | didn’t we? | 不是吗 |
[14:31] | Why did you have to retire, Pritchett? | 你干嘛非得退休呢 普里契特 |
[14:33] | I miss the fire. | 我想念我们之间的火花 |
[14:34] | I guess I miss it, too. | 我猜我也无法割舍 |
[14:36] | All right, here’s something. | 好吧 我想说 |
[14:37] | What if we do the show together? | 我们一起拍视频秀怎么样 |
[14:39] | What? No! | 什么 不要 |
[14:40] | I’m not gonna let you glom onto my new hit show! | 我才不会让你盯上我的新晋热门秀呢 |
[14:43] | 43 views. | 阅读量只有43 |
[14:43] | We could do like a — like a point/counterpoint kind of thing. | 我们可以做一期观点对立的那种节目 |
[14:47] | Like I would say something like, uh… | 比如说我提出一个观点 像… |
[14:49] | “Let’s get rid of pennies,” And you would say… | “废弃美分吧” 然后你的观点是 |
[14:51] | Of course we should get rid of pennies! | 我们当然该弃用美分 |
[14:53] | They’re annoying to own | 美分用起来太烦了 |
[14:54] | and make you feel bad when you throw them out. | 要真扔了它们你又会不乐意 |
[14:55] | All right, what — what if I said “I miss milkmen”? | 好吧 那我就说”怀念送奶工” |
[14:57] | Who doesn’t miss milkmen? | 谁不怀念呢 |
[14:59] | The glass bottle, little bow tie. | 那牛奶瓶 那小领结 |
[15:01] | What am I, an idiot? I don’t miss milkmen? | 我是傻子吗 我会不怀念送奶工 |
[15:03] | Okay, well, then you think of something! | 行 那你来出主意 |
[15:05] | I’m not the one auditioning. | 我可不是被试镜的那个 |
[15:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:07] | Here’s something that represents my unique brand of thinking. | 我想到一个代表我独特思维的点子 |
[15:11] | When I fly, I like luggage fees. | 我坐飞机的时候 觉得行李费收得好 |
[15:14] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[15:15] | Why should us carry-on folk have to foot the bill | 我们这些随身携带行李的人凭什么 |
[15:17] | for those morons who don’t know how to pack?! | 要替不懂打包行李的笨蛋承担费用呢 |
[15:19] | Three weeks, I went from Edinburgh to Warsaw | 整整三个星期 我从爱丁堡飞到华沙 |
[15:21] | on two pairs of pants and a tam-o’-shanter. | 只穿两条裤子戴一顶苏格兰宽顶无沿圆帽 |
[15:23] | I’m falling asleep. | 我快睡着了 |
[15:24] | – I love naps! – Who doesn’t? | -我喜欢打个小盹 -谁不是呢 |
[15:26] | This is ridiculous! | 这太可笑了 |
[15:27] | The irony that, despite you two being mortal enemies, | 你觉得可笑是不是因为尽管你们是死敌 |
[15:30] | it appears you agree on everything? | 但其实你们对任何事情的看法都一致 |
[15:32] | No! | 才不是 |
[15:32] | It’s that this jackass thinks | 是因为这个混蛋竟然以为 |
[15:34] | he can actually bring something new to “Jay Talking.” | 他真能为《杰说心语》带来新创意 |
[15:37] | Come on! We would be magic! | 拜托 我们会超神的 |
[15:38] | You already stole one company from me. | 你已经从我这儿偷走了一家公司 |
[15:40] | You’re not getting this. | 你这次休想再得逞 |
[15:41] | Okay, fine! | 行 好 |
[15:44] | I will start my own show. | 我要自己弄个节目 |
[15:47] | I’ll call it… “Earls of Wisdom.” | 名字就叫《厄尔智言》 |
[15:49] | Can’t wait. | 我等不及看了 |
[15:50] | I’ll see you in the comments section. | 评论区见 |
[15:51] | I’ll just turn the comments off. | 我会关闭评论功能 |
[15:54] | – You can do that? – Yeah. | -这能实现吗 -能啊 |
[15:56] | Then why am I here?! | 那我来这里搞什么 |
[15:59] | Really, you don’t have to do this. | 你真的不用这么做 |
[16:01] | If I don’t drive you to get your keys, | 如果我不送你来拿钥匙 |
[16:02] | how are you gonna get your car? | 你要怎么开车呢 |
[16:04] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:05] | This is me right here. | 那就是我家 |
[16:06] | Not here. Not here. Two down. | 不是这里 不是这里 后两间 |
[16:07] | Oh, there’s a stomach cramp. | 我突然有点胃绞痛 |
[16:10] | Much better. Uh, right here. | 好多了 就是那里 |
[16:12] | With the mailbox that says “Porterfields”? | 邮箱地址”珀特菲尔德”[运输工原野]这家吗 |
[16:14] | Yep. It is a joke that we play with the mailman. Long story. | 是的 这是我们跟邮差开的玩笑 说来话长 |
[16:17] | I will be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[16:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:44] | Hey, Claire? It’s Ra. | 克莱尔 我是拉 |
[16:47] | The readout said “Ira Burnbaum”. | 来电显示是”伊拉·巴恩博” |
[16:49] | Yeah. Uh, “Ra” is short for “Ira.” | 是的 “拉”是”伊拉”的简称 |
[16:52] | Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to get together, | 我在想你要不要一起出来 |
[16:54] | maybe grab a shower and a movie? | 洗个澡看个电影什么的 |
[16:56] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[16:58] | Oh, I am… | 我… |
[17:00] | Ira, I’m a married woman. That’s not gonna happen. | 伊拉 我结婚了 这是不可能的 |
[17:04] | I didn’t pick up that energy when I was planking you. | 我趴在你身上的时候没感受出来 |
[17:08] | Phil! What are you doing home? | 菲尔 你在家做什么 |
[17:10] | I lost my car keys. Who were you talking to? | 我丢了车钥匙 你在跟谁讲电话 |
[17:11] | – Nobody. Why are your pants ripped? – No reason. | -没有谁 为什么你裤子破了 -没有为什么 |
[17:13] | Here they are. See you later! | 找到了 待会见 |
[17:24] | There you are. | 你在这 |
[17:25] | Off we go. | 我们走吧 |
[17:26] | Phil, why didn’t you show me this house? | 菲尔 为什么你没让我看这幢房子 |
[17:27] | It has everything I want. | 它满足我所有的需求 |
[17:29] | I forgot it was for sale. | 我忘了它在待售了 |
[17:30] | You’re the agent. | 你可是中介 |
[17:32] | I remember — It’s built cheap. | 我记起来了 它建得不好 |
[17:33] | It…looks pretty solid to me. | 我觉得挺结实的 |
[17:36] | Well, it’s mostly held up by beehives. | 空有其表而已 |
[17:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:38] | Phil, what is going on? | 菲尔 到底怎么了 |
[17:39] | Nothing. Just trying to keep you away from all that asbestos. | 没什么 只是不想让你住在次品房子里 |
[17:42] | Do you not want me as a neighbor? | 你不想让我当你的邻居吗 |
[17:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:45] | I-I can’t do this anymore. No more lies. | 我坚持不下去了 实话实说吧 |
[17:47] | It is related to that. | 跟这有关 |
[17:50] | I did not peg you for a racist. | 我还真不知道你是个种族主义者 |
[17:52] | Wait. No, no, no, no, no! | 等等 不 不 不 不 |
[17:54] | Wait, wait, wait. Angie… | 等等 等等 安吉 |
[17:55] | It’s always the last people you think. | 世事总是那么难料 |
[17:58] | We’re done. Goodbye, Phil. | 我们结束了 再见 菲尔 |
[17:59] | No, Angie! That’s not it! | 不 安吉 不是这样的 |
[18:02] | I lied to my wife | 我对我妻子撒了谎 |
[18:03] | because she knows I have a thing for black women! | 因为她知道我对黑人有幻想 |
[18:06] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[18:06] | Hey, there! | 嘿 |
[18:08] | So, that was Angie O’Hara? | 所以那就是安吉吗 |
[18:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:12] | Full disclosure… | 我向你坦白 |
[18:14] | I did lie. | 我确实说谎了 |
[18:15] | But only because she’s beautiful and you get a little crazy. | 但只是因为她很漂亮 而你又有点神经质 |
[18:19] | Why the hell did I say that?! | 我到底是为什么要这么说 |
[18:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:26] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:28] | You’re being so understanding. It’s so unlike you. | 你现在那么善解人意 太不像你了 |
[18:30] | Are you secretly mad? | 你是不是不为人知地疯了 |
[18:31] | Are you lulling me into a false sense of security? | 你是不是在给我安全的错觉 |
[18:34] | Are you gonna do something to me while I’m asleep? | 你是不是要在我睡着的时候对我做什么 |
[18:37] | Phil, you know what really gets my goat? | 菲尔 你知道真正让我生气的是什么吗 |
[18:40] | That you lied. | 是你说谎了 |
[18:42] | Guess men are men. | 看来男人都这样 |
[18:43] | I don’t know why I expected anything more. | 不知道为什么我会有奢望 |
[18:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:47] | I want to apologize. You were right. | 我想给你道歉 你说得对 |
[18:48] | It did bother me that Ra gave you all the attention. | 拉只关心你确实让我生气 |
[18:52] | He’s an attractive man, and you’re a very sexy woman. | 他是个有魅力的男人 而你是个非常性感的女人 |
[18:55] | Of course he put his hands all over you. | 他当然会四处摸你 |
[18:57] | – What? – Ra? | -什么 -是拉吗 |
[18:59] | It’s Phil. | 是菲尔 |
[19:02] | B-Bye-bye! | 再…再见 |
[19:04] | Claire… | 克莱尔… |
[19:05] | You know what really gets my goat? | 你知道真正让我生气的是什么吗 |
[19:08] | Okay, Lily. Let’s do this. | 好吧 莉莉 开始吧 |
[19:10] | Can we just please give this a rest | 我们能不能先别骑了 |
[19:12] | until you’re fully recovered? | 等你完全好了再说 |
[19:13] | No. Mitchell, we’re in too deep. | 不 米奇尔 我们都陷得太深了 |
[19:15] | I have a broken arm, and I can’t remember | 我摔断了手臂 我还忘了 |
[19:16] | any of my grade-school teachers’ names. | 任何一位小学老师的名字 |
[19:17] | Yeah, you’ve mentioned that four times now. | 你已经说了四次了 |
[19:19] | – Have I really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[19:21] | All right. Uh, Lily, let’s — let’s get on the bike. | 好吧 莉莉 上车吧 |
[19:23] | Carefully. Carefully. | 小心点 小心点 |
[19:24] | One leg at a time over. | 一次上一条腿 |
[19:25] | Feet on the pedals. Perfect. | 脚踏在踏板上 很好 |
[19:27] | And then we start pedaling. | 然后就开始踩踏板 |
[19:28] | Mitchell, we start pedaling. | 米切尔 开始踩踏板 |
[19:30] | Good. Now let go. | 好 放手吧 |
[19:31] | – Don’t let go! – Okay. | -别放手 -好 |
[19:32] | Mitchell, let go. | 米奇尔 放手 |
[19:33] | – I’m not ready. – She’s not ready! | -我没准备好 -她没准备好 |
[19:35] | Mitchell, sidebar, please. | 米切尔 过来一下 |
[19:36] | Okay. Okay. Stopping. | 好的 好的 停下来 |
[19:38] | Just put your feet down. Be right back. | 把脚放下来 我很快回来 |
[19:39] | What’s wrong, Lily? Don’t you know how to ride a bike? | 怎么了 莉莉 你不会骑自行车吗 |
[19:42] | Yeah, Sydney. I’m just showing him how to teach a kid. | 我会 悉尼 我只是在教他们怎么教小孩 |
[19:45] | Okay, I’m dragging my feet because I have a brain injury. | 我却步不前是因为我摔伤了头 |
[19:47] | Why are you dragging yours, again? | 你又是为什么 |
[19:49] | Because I don’t want her to get hurt! | 因为我不想让她受伤 |
[19:50] | No, see, it’s not the worst thing in the world | 她终于开始变得谨慎了 |
[19:52] | that she’s actually starting to be cautious. | 这并不是什么坏事 |
[19:54] | She used to fly off of bookcases and jump off of swing sets, | 她以前从书架上飞下来 从秋千上跳下来 |
[19:57] | and now she’s trying to protect herself. | 而现在她想保护自己了 |
[19:59] | And what kind of life is she gonna have | 那如果她什么都害怕 |
[20:00] | if she’s scared of everything? | 她会拥有怎样的人生呢 |
[20:01] | A life where I don’t have to worry about her. | 我不需要担心她的人生 |
[20:04] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[20:05] | So you’re the one that’s afraid. | 所以你才是害怕的那一个 |
[20:06] | It’s dangerous out there. | 外面是危险的 |
[20:08] | T-There’s so much weird stuff going on in the world, | 世界上有太多奇奇怪怪的事情发生了 |
[20:10] | and I just… I want her to be safe. | 而我只是 我只想她安全 |
[20:13] | I guess we can wait a couple weeks if she wants to. | 如果她想的话 我们也可以过几周再学 |
[20:15] | Lily, it’s… | 莉莉 这… |
[20:17] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[20:18] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[20:19] | Cam, look! | 小卡 看 |
[20:20] | Oh, my gosh! That’s so great! | 天啊 太好了 |
[20:23] | God, I hope so. | 上帝 希望如此 |
[20:24] | Ohh, everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[20:27] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[20:28] | Miss Tweeddale — fourth grade. | 特威戴尔老师 四年级 |
[20:30] | Mr. Kleezak! Mr. Lundgren! | 科里查克老师 卢根老师 |
[20:32] | I’m back! | 我想起来了 |
[20:34] | Oh, my God. I told… | 我的天 我说过… |
[20:40] | Angie, thank you so much for meeting me. | 安吉 谢谢你能跟我见面 |
[20:42] | This is my wife, Claire. | 这是我的妻子 克莱尔 |
[20:44] | You need to know that my husband | 你要知道我丈夫 |
[20:45] | is the furthest thing from a racist. | 绝对不是一个种族主义者 |
[20:47] | I love black women. | 我爱黑人女性 |
[20:48] | Maybe a little too much. | 也许有点过了 |
[20:50] | So, I told her that you were white, | 我跟她说你是白人 |
[20:53] | which is the only reason | 也只是因为这样 |
[20:54] | I didn’t want you living across the street. | 我才不想你住在对面 |
[20:55] | I didn’t want her to find out that I was lying. | 我不想让她发现我在说谎 |
[20:58] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[20:59] | Sadly, yes. | 不幸的是 这是真的 |
[21:00] | Well, I am relieved. | 这样我就放心了 |
[21:01] | Although it is a little offensive to be reduced to a type. | 虽然被归为某类人还是有点无礼 |
[21:05] | Of course. I’m sorry. | 当然 对不起 |
[21:06] | Hey, babe. Everything okay? | 亲爱的 一切都还好吗 |
[21:08] | Uh, yeah. Everything’s fine. | 是的 一切都还好 |
[21:10] | It’s just a big misunderstanding. | 这只是一场很大的误会 |
[21:12] | Uh, this is Phil. | 这是菲尔 |
[21:14] | And his wife, Claire. | 还有他的妻子 克莱尔 |
[21:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:19] | Yeah. Apology accepted. | 我们接受道歉 |
[21:21] | I’m on fire. | 姐这是要走向巅峰啊 |