时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There is my favorite girl! | 我最爱的美女好啊 |
[00:06] | I’m so excited about our SPA weekend! | 我好激动可以周末一起去做水疗哦 |
[00:08] | Oh, me too. | 我也是 |
[00:09] | If you think of it while you’re there, | 如果你们到了那边还记得的话 |
[00:10] | I’m dangerously low on sunscreen powder. | 我的防晒粉马上就不够用了 |
[00:12] | Powder? | 粉 |
[00:13] | You know, you won’t be smirking 10 years from now | 等十年后 你的脸变成老苹果的时候 |
[00:15] | when your face looks like an old apple. | 你就笑不出来了 |
[00:17] | I just got my first perk as C.E.O. Of Pritchett’s Closets. | 我首次得到出任普里契特橱柜CEO的奖励 |
[00:21] | I finished a big job for a spa, | 我承包的水疗馆项目完成了 |
[00:23] | and as a thank-you, | 他们为了感谢我 |
[00:23] | they sent me a free weekend for two. | 给了我两个免费水疗周末的名额 |
[00:27] | Phil’s too ticklish for massages, though. | 但菲尔太怕痒了 不能接受按摩 |
[00:29] | But I am not! | 可我不会 |
[00:31] | I heard it’s the place where all the stars go | 我听说好多明星都去那里 |
[00:33] | to get hot mud poured into their faces. | 往脸上倒热泥巴 |
[00:37] | I just can’t wait to see this one without makeup. | 我只是等不及要看这位的素颜了 |
[00:40] | You do, it will be the last thing that you will ever see. | 如果你看到了 那将是你死前见到的最后画面 |
[00:44] | I remember my first big perk for a job well-done. | 我还记得我第一次获得的工作奖励 |
[00:48] | I had upgraded some closets for guy who created “ALF”. | 我给《家有阿福》的主创升级了柜子 |
[00:51] | And six weeks later, I’m watching the show. | 六周以后 我看节目里 |
[00:53] | There’s ALF sassing this handsome mailman | 阿福狂骂的一个帅哥邮递员 |
[00:56] | named Jay Pritchett. | 就叫杰·普里契特 |
[00:57] | I still got it on Betamax. | 我还录下来了呢 |
[00:59] | I remember. You showed it to me on our first date. | 我记得 我们第一次约会时你就给我看过 |
[01:04] | Jay, you ready to watch the, uh, fight together? | 杰 准备好一起去看拳击比赛了吗 |
[01:07] | Yep. | 好啊 |
[01:08] | Just two of us. | 就我们两个 |
[01:10] | I had the perfect night planned — | 我本来把今天晚上都计划好了 |
[01:12] | alone, pay-per-view boxing — | 我一个人 付费观看拳击比赛 |
[01:14] | The pride of Ireland versus a Cuban sensation. | 爱尔兰的骄傲[酒]对战古巴的轰动[雪茄] |
[01:17] | In the ring and in my bloodstream. | 在拳击场里 也在我的血液里 |
[01:20] | Then Gloria and Mitchell got involved. | 结果歌洛莉亚和米奇尔掺和进来了 |
[01:23] | Jay, Cam is gonna watch the fight, too. | 杰 小卡也要看拳击赛 |
[01:26] | Why don’t you two watch it together? | 你们何不一起看呢 |
[01:27] | Oh, good, because Cam was just gonna watch from a bar by himself. | 太好了 不然小卡只能一个人去酒吧看了 |
[01:30] | I love it. It’s gonna be like you have a date! | 我好喜欢 简直像你们俩来了场约会 |
[01:33] | I don’t know what it is, but Jay gets uncomfortable | 我不知道怎么回事 但每次我和杰独处 |
[01:35] | when it’s just the two of us. | 他都会觉得不自在 |
[01:37] | And then I get uncomfortable, | 然后害我也觉得不自在 |
[01:40] | and I feel like I have to say something. | 总感觉有必要说点什么 |
[01:42] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[01:47] | Today’s Hitler’s birthday. | 今天是希特勒的生日 |
[01:51] | Mitchell, we’re going! | 米奇尔 我们走了 |
[01:53] | Where is Phil? The theater’s gonna be packed. | 菲尔人呢 电影院里的座位肯定坐满了 |
[01:55] | Honey, your nerd friend is waiting. | 亲爱的 你的书呆子朋友在等你 |
[01:58] | Who dare invoke my name? | 谁敢召唤我的大名 |
[02:01] | That’s my cue. | 撤退信号来了 |
[02:01] | It is I, your destroyer! | 是我 你的毁灭者 |
[02:04] | Lily, you sure you don’t want to go to the movies with us? | 莉莉 你确定不跟我们一起去看电影吗 |
[02:06] | Last chance. | 最后问你一次哦 |
[02:07] | What is it about again? | 讲什么的来着 |
[02:09] | The Defenders of Infinity are heroes | 《无限的守护者们》讲述的是 |
[02:11] | from several different time streams | 从几个不同时间流来的英雄 |
[02:13] | that make their way into the future without — | 一不小心进入了未来 但却不知道… |
[02:14] | Um, it’s not really the future | 并不是真的未来 |
[02:16] | since the streams have always coexisted. | 因为时间流都是共存的 |
[02:17] | Don’t do that. Don’t treat me like I’m a lobotomorph. | 不要这样 别把我当成”脑叶人” |
[02:20] | Lily, you don’t want to go. | 莉莉 你不会想去的 |
[02:21] | You’ll be the only girl in the theater. | 你将会是全影院唯一的女孩 |
[02:22] | All right, you guys should head out. | 好了 你们该走了 |
[02:24] | We would love to. | 我们很想走了 |
[02:25] | Oh, and don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[02:27] | Lily’s babysitters have a big night planned — | 莉莉的保姆把今晚计划得满满的 |
[02:29] | puzzles, ping-pong, board games. | 拼图 乒乓球 桌游 |
[02:32] | Are we still in that “Let Manny win or he cries” Phase? | 现在还是”让曼尼赢吧 不然他该哭了”计划吗 |
[02:35] | No. | 不是 |
[02:35] | We should get going. Are we taking separate time streams? | 我们该走了 我们要不要通过不同时间流走 |
[02:37] | Sure, if we want to get there yesterday. | 当然 如果我们想昨天到达的话 |
[02:55] | Ah, there’s something so relaxing about a bowl of green apples. | 这一盆绿苹果 可真让人放松 |
[02:58] | I already forgot all my problems. | 我已经把烦恼都忘掉了 |
[03:02] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[03:04] | – What? – Exactly. | -什么 -就是啊 |
[03:05] | We used WhisperQuiet gliders in all the drawers. | 我们在所有抽屉上都用了静音滑道 |
[03:09] | Oh, really cuts down on C.N. | 减少了不少”柜噪” |
[03:11] | It’s industry jargon for “Closet noise.” | 那是我们这行的术语 意思是”柜子噪音” |
[03:13] | Does that technology work on people, too? | 这个降噪技术能用到人身上吗 |
[03:16] | You’re right. I promise — No more shop talk. | 你说得对 我保证不会再三句话不离本行了 |
[03:19] | What is this? | 是谁啊 |
[03:21] | Our smoke alarm went off at home. | 家里的烟雾警报响了 |
[03:23] | I’m sure it’s nothing, | 我相信不是什么大事 |
[03:24] | but I’m still gonna call Luke just in case. | 还是给卢克打个电话确认一下吧 |
[03:27] | And it’s straight to voicemail. | 直接转到语音信箱了 |
[03:29] | Hello, Manny. We saw that the smoke alarm went off. | 曼尼 我们看到烟雾警报响了 |
[03:32] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:32] | Oh, God. Luke’s outgoing message | 天啊 卢克的留言信息是 |
[03:34] | is a long and vaguely sexist rap. | 又长又稍稍有点性别歧视的说唱 |
[03:37] | Okay, Papi. Stay perfect! | 好的 宝贝 保持优秀 |
[03:40] | Everything is okay. | 一切都好 |
[03:41] | They were baking cookies and they burned a batch. | 他们在烤饼干呢 结果烤糊了一批 |
[03:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:45] | Except our oven isn’t working. | 不过我们家烤箱明明是坏的 |
[03:47] | Manny would never lie. You know what? | 曼尼从来不撒谎的 不如这样吧 |
[03:49] | I am gonna call for a Russian masseuse. | 我打电话叫个俄国按摩师 |
[03:52] | Their hands are very strong from wringing laundry. | 他们的手非常有劲儿 都是拧衣服练出来的 |
[03:55] | Think about it. | 你考虑一下 |
[03:56] | They were very eager to get us out of the house. | 他们当时急着赶我们出家门 |
[03:58] | They’re up to something. | 他们肯定有什么阴谋 |
[03:59] | You are too suspicious. | 你疑心太重了 |
[04:01] | And you are too trusting! | 你太轻信别人了 |
[04:02] | Luke’s already been arrested this year. | 今年卢克已经被警察抓过 |
[04:04] | A few weeks ago, we caught him with beer. | 几周前 他喝啤酒还被我们撞见 |
[04:07] | Even that’s a better rap. | 我刚刚的说唱都比他好 |
[04:08] | I’m hearing a lot of Luke’s name and none of Manny. | 我听到卢克的名字好几次 却没提过曼尼 |
[04:11] | You don’t think Manny’s up to the same things | 你觉得曼尼不会趁你不注意的时候 |
[04:12] | when you’re not paying attention? | 也在一起搞鬼吗 |
[04:13] | You’re crazy. Manny hates beer. | 你疯了 曼尼讨厌啤酒 |
[04:15] | A fruity Beaujolais then. | 那就是果香博若莱红葡萄酒 |
[04:17] | You can do whatever you want. | 你想干嘛就干嘛 |
[04:18] | I’m gonna go check on my kid. | 我去看看我家孩子 |
[04:26] | I hate how good those gliders are! | 我好讨厌这些滑道 都没法摔出点气势 |
[04:35] | I am so excited. I feel like a teenager. | 我好兴奋 感觉自己像个小少年 |
[04:37] | Me too. Although, as Torf the Ancient, | 我也是 但是作为古人托尔夫的我 |
[04:39] | I have seen everything from the Great Star Explosion | 已经从巨星爆炸到七月联盟中 |
[04:42] | to the Seven Moon Alliance. | 阅尽世间万物了 |
[04:43] | Claire was right. No girls. | 克莱尔说对了 没有姑娘 |
[04:45] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[04:46] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[04:47] | What’s up? | 你好呀 |
[04:49] | I sold this cool cat a house in the hills last year. | 我去年卖给这位酷哥一栋山间小屋 |
[04:51] | Since then, his bluegrass band has really taken off. | 从那以后 他的青草地乡村乐队就飞黄腾达了 |
[04:54] | It’s so crazy. We started doing it ironically, | 特别疯狂 我们开始是想讽刺才搞乐队 |
[04:56] | and before we knew it, we were actually doing it for real. | 结果不知不觉的 竟然真的做起来了 |
[04:58] | That happened to me in the ’90s | 90年代的时候 我也经历过 |
[04:59] | with saying, “Exsqueeze me.” | 想说”抱歉” 结果真被”抱”了 |
[05:01] | Well, I assume from your Torf the Ancient costume, | 从你的古人托尔夫造型 |
[05:04] | – and your pale slave getup… – Not a costume. | -和你的苍白奴隶造型中看出来 -我这不是造型 |
[05:06] | hat you guys are here to see “Defenders of Infinity.” | 你们是来看《无限的守护者们》的 |
[05:09] | Oh, yeah! | 没错 |
[05:10] | Oh, it is so incredible! | 超级好看 |
[05:11] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[05:12] | Hey, if you really want to be blown away, | 对了 你们想感受彻底震撼的话 |
[05:14] | I’ve got two special gummy bears you can have. | 我这有两颗特质小熊软糖可以给你们吃 |
[05:17] | Just one for each of us? | 我们一人就一颗吗 |
[05:18] | Believe me. One is all you need. | 相信我 一颗就够了 |
[05:20] | I guess we can get more at the concession stand. | 我们可以去小卖部再买点 |
[05:22] | No, they don’t sell gummy bears like these here. | 不 他们可不卖这种橡皮糖 |
[05:26] | You get extra cool ones from Europe or something. | 你是从欧洲带回来特别酷的对吧 |
[05:30] | Guys, how are you not getting this? It’s pot. | 你们怎么还没明白 这是大麻 |
[05:36] | I don’t know why, but I’ve never tried marijuana. | 我也不知道为什么 反正我从来没抽过大麻 |
[05:38] | No. No, me neither. | 对 我也没有 |
[05:39] | Th-There was always something stopping me — | 总有些什么事阻拦我 |
[05:42] | needing to take care of Lily, | 比如要照顾莉莉啦 |
[05:43] | the figure-skating honor code, | 花样滑冰荣誉准则啦 |
[05:45] | not wanting to accidentally tell everyone in high school I was gay. | 不想吸得神志不清 在高中意外出柜啦 |
[05:48] | People never offered it to me, which is weird | 从来没人递给我抽过 挺奇怪的 |
[05:50] | because in college, I was kind of a big man on campus. | 因为在大学里我也算是有头有脸的人物 |
[05:53] | I founded a major organization — | 我建立了一个大型组织 |
[05:55] | the National Association of Responsible Cheerleaders. | 全国负责任的拉拉队员协会 |
[05:59] | – Uh, NARCs. – Yeah. | -缩写是NARCs[缉毒署] -是啊 |
[06:02] | Here. They take 45 minutes to hit, | 来 这个要45分钟才起效 |
[06:04] | so take them now, | 现在就吃 |
[06:05] | and you’ll be good to go when the movie starts. | 等电影开始 你们的状态就刚刚好 |
[06:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:09] | Um, you know, if — if we ever were gonna try this, | 如果我们想尝试这个 |
[06:13] | tonight’s kind of the perfect opportunity. | 今晚也算是个完美时机 |
[06:15] | I guess you’re right. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[06:17] | No kids. I’m wearing Velcro sneakers. | 不用带孩子 穿的是尼龙扣运动鞋 |
[06:20] | Should we? | 要吗 |
[06:21] | I’ve always wanted to know what it would be like. | 我一直都想知道那是什么感觉 |
[06:23] | Plus, I went to the gym today. | 再说了 我今天去了健身房 |
[06:25] | I deserve a sweet. | 我理应尝点甜头 |
[06:27] | – Let’s do it. – Okay. | -那就来吧 -好 |
[06:29] | I’m shaking. Thank you. | 我在发抖 谢谢你 |
[06:32] | – Cheers. – Cheersies. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[06:37] | Chew smaller. | 慢点嚼 |
[06:40] | ‘Sup? | 好啊 |
[06:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[06:45] | I cannot believe we’re doing this. This is so exciting. | 不敢相信我们居然真吃了 太刺激了 |
[06:48] | Oh, God. I knew this was a horrible mistake. | 天啊 我就知道犯了个大错 |
[06:50] | I just got an alert. Our smoke alarm when off! | 我收到一个警报 烟雾警报器被触发了 |
[06:55] | It’s not coming up. | 吐不出来 |
[06:56] | Okay, okay. | 没事 |
[06:58] | Relax. I’m gonna — I’m gonna call Luke, | 放松 我现在打给卢克 |
[07:00] | – find out what’s up. – Yeah. | -看看怎么回事 -好 |
[07:04] | Voicemail. | 转进语音信箱了 |
[07:07] | This rap’s hilarious, though. | 不过这段说唱还挺搞笑的 |
[07:09] | -Call Claire. -She’s not home. | -打给克莱尔 -她不在家 |
[07:10] | We’re gonna have to check this out. | 我们得回去看看 |
[07:12] | No, come on. Those alerts are always nothing. | 不 拜托 这种警报一般都没什么事 |
[07:14] | Plus… our crime. | 再说了 我们的犯罪事实 |
[07:17] | Listen, we have assigned seats | 听着 我们的座位是有号的 |
[07:19] | and 45 minutes till this kicks in. | 这个也要45分钟才起效 |
[07:21] | That gives us plenty of time to Uber home, | 我们完全有时间打车回家 |
[07:22] | make sure everything’s fine, | 确保一切安好 |
[07:24] | touch up my veins, and get back. | 平复下我的心情 然后再回来 |
[07:25] | I’ll set an alarm so we know exactly when it hits. | 我设个闹钟 这样就知道什么时候起效 |
[07:28] | No, you’re right. Lily’s there. Yes, yes. Let’s go. | 你说得对 莉莉也在呢 我们走吧 |
[07:30] | Plus, we’re not gonna want to deal with this | 再说了 我们不会想等到飘飘欲仙的时候 |
[07:31] | when we’re high and paranoid. | 再来处理这种事的 |
[07:33] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[07:34] | Do you think the paranoia will be bad? | 你觉得到飘飘欲仙的状况会很严重吗 |
[07:45] | So, how’s the closet business? | 你的衣柜生意如何 |
[07:47] | – I retired two months ago. – Right. Right. | -我两个月前退休了 -对哦 对哦 |
[07:53] | Uh, getting our carpets cleaned next month. | 我下个月打算清洗一下地毯 |
[07:58] | Oh, come on. That’s ridiculous. | 拜托 简直荒谬 |
[08:00] | Hernandez has this fight in the bag. | 赫南德兹绝对轻松拿下这场比赛 |
[08:02] | Yeah, it’s gonna be such a cakewalk. | 是啊 简直是易如反掌 |
[08:03] | He shouldn’t even be getting paid for it. | 根本就不该给他钱 |
[08:04] | Can you believe these guys? | 这些人简直胡扯 |
[08:05] | No disrespect, but if O’Brien’s even halfway sober, | 无意冒犯 可就算奥布莱恩有那么半点清醒 |
[08:08] | he takes Hernandez apart. | 都能把赫南德兹撕碎 |
[08:10] | Yeah, he’s got a better reach, better jab, | 对 他臂展更长 出拳更猛 |
[08:11] | and I haven’t seen feet that fast since Riverdance. | 脚步之灵活迅速堪比踢踏舞 |
[08:14] | You guys seem pretty confident. | 你们看起来还挺自信 |
[08:15] | Uh, care to make a friendly $10 bet? | 要不小小地赌个十美元如何 |
[08:17] | We’ll take it. Easiest money I ever made. | 我们应战 简直是这辈子挣的最轻松的钱 |
[08:19] | You’re crazy. O’Brien is a mook. | 你们简直疯了 奥布莱恩是个废物 |
[08:21] | Well, Hernandez is a palooka. | 赫南德兹就是个半吊子 |
[08:22] | I’d rather be a palooka than a mook. | 我宁愿是个半吊子也不愿意是个废物 |
[08:24] | Well, that’s a lot of talk coming from a couple jabronis. | 两个傻屌也好意思说这种话 |
[08:29] | Cam, calm down. We’re just having fun here. | 小卡 淡定 我们这是说着玩呢 |
[08:32] | Really? That’s — That’s the line? | 不是吧 那个词已经很过分了吗 |
[08:37] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[08:37] | Damn it! O’Brien knocked him out! | 该死 奥布莱恩把他击倒了 |
[08:39] | Already? We missed the whole thing! | 这么快 我们完全错过了 |
[08:42] | We’re backed up in the kitchen. | 厨房很忙 |
[08:43] | Sorry, guys. Your food’s gonna be a while. | 抱歉了 你们点的餐还要再等会 |
[08:47] | I thought about leaving, | 我想过要走 |
[08:48] | but I didn’t want to make Jay feel bad. | 可我不想让杰不高兴 |
[08:51] | I had a sandwich coming. | 我在等一个三明治 |
[08:57] | I told you. Nothing! | 我就说吧 屁事都没有 |
[08:59] | A little too much nothing, if you ask me. | 我觉得像这么平静无事有点不正常 |
[09:06] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么回来了 |
[09:07] | I forgot my slippers. | 我忘了带拖鞋 |
[09:09] | Doesn’t the hotel have slippers? | 酒店不是会有拖鞋吗 |
[09:11] | I’ll be asking the questions. | 我来问问题 |
[09:12] | How did you manage to burn chocolate-chip cookies | 你们怎么可能把巧克力饼干烤糊 |
[09:14] | in an oven that doesn’t work? | 烤箱明明都坏掉了 |
[09:16] | Oh, Manny meant pancakes. | 曼尼的意思是煎饼 |
[09:18] | We’re making chocolate-chip pancakes. | 我们在做巧克力煎饼 |
[09:25] | You see? Now, let’s go. | 瞧吧 我们走吧 |
[09:26] | Somebody named Olga should be salting me like a pretzel! | 这会应该有按摩师往我身上撒盐才对 |
[09:35] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[09:36] | Oh, yes. It was just a false alarm. | 没事 警报误响了 |
[09:38] | Well, then we should probably get back to the theater. | 那我们就回电影院去了 |
[09:39] | Those pre-movie trivia questions | 开映前的趣味问题 |
[09:41] | aren’t gonna answer themselves, are they? | 还等着我们去回答呢 |
[09:43] | – Actually, they do. – Wait a minute! | -其实是自问自答 -等一下 |
[09:46] | What the hell is going on… | 这是怎么回事 |
[09:49] | here, huh? | 这个东西 |
[09:53] | I smell cheap beer. Someone’s been having a party. | 我闻到廉价啤酒味 有人在开派对 |
[09:55] | Claire, you’re just being crazy. | 克莱尔 你这是在发疯 |
[09:57] | Take a look around! Nothing is going on! | 你看一看周围 根本就没事 |
[10:00] | There is no party! | 没有什么派对 |
[10:02] | Everyone just be cool! | 所有人都淡定 |
[10:07] | See that story about the one-armed golfer? | 看过那个独臂高尔夫球员的故事吗 |
[10:08] | No. | 没有 |
[10:09] | Yeah, well, it’s this guy and he’s… | 就是 有这么个人… |
[10:13] | Well, I guess that’s it. He’s — He’s a one-armed golfer. | 就这样了 他是个独臂高尔夫球员 |
[10:17] | How backed up is that kitchen?! | 厨房到底是有多忙 |
[10:21] | These guys! | 这两个家伙 |
[10:22] | Hey, you rascals. Get over here. | 嘿 你们两个小鬼 过来 |
[10:23] | We’re on our way out. | 我们正准备走 |
[10:24] | No! Don’t you want a chance to win your money back? | 别急 你们不想找机会把钱赢回来吗 |
[10:26] | It’s 5 bucks each. We’re good. | 每人5块钱而已 无所谓了 |
[10:28] | No! Come on! | 别啊 来吧 |
[10:29] | It’ll be fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[10:30] | Dude, you’re hurting my arm. | 老兄 你把我胳膊抓痛了 |
[10:31] | No, a game of foosball, double or nothing. | 来一局桌上足球 要么赢回去要么输双倍 |
[10:33] | – I don’t think — – You’re on! Let’s go! | -我不想… -说定了 走吧 |
[10:36] | Phil, uh, how long do we have? | 菲尔 我们还有多长时间 |
[10:38] | 17 minutes. | 17分钟 |
[10:40] | Till the movie, is what we’re talking about. | 我们是指距离电影开始的时间 |
[10:41] | We’re just two guys seeing a movie. | 我们就是两个看电影的人 |
[10:43] | No one’s leaving here until we get to the bottom of this. | 在把事情搞清楚前 任何人都不准离开 |
[10:45] | Oh, my God. Somebody give me a back rub! | 我的天 来个人给我按背 |
[10:47] | Manny! Luke! Get in here! | 曼尼 卢克 都过来 |
[10:49] | You guys go search the house. Find something suspicious. | 你们去搜查房子 看看有什么可疑之处 |
[10:51] | Is this gonna be like loading the dishwasher? | 这会不会跟塞洗碗机一样 |
[10:53] | First I load it, then you reload it? | 我先塞了一次 然后你又重新塞了一次 |
[10:54] | Wouldn’t it be faster if you actually… | 如果你亲自… |
[10:55] | Phil, go! | 菲尔 快去 |
[10:56] | What’s so important? | 什么事这么重要 |
[10:58] | I’m sitting for my portrait. | 我在坐等我的肖像画呢 |
[10:59] | Oh, knock it off. I know you two threw a party. | 少来这套 我知道你俩开了个派对 |
[11:02] | I don’t “throw” a party, Claire. | 我不开[扔]派对的 克莱尔 |
[11:04] | It’s true. He can’t throw anything. | 是真的 他什么东西都扔不动 |
[11:05] | And if I were hosting an event, | 而且如果我真的举办了派对 |
[11:06] | where did I put the ice sculpture? | 我要把冰雕藏哪 |
[11:08] | Where did I stash the hors d’oeuvres? | 把餐前点心藏哪 |
[11:10] | Where did I hide the jazz trio? | 把爵士三人乐队藏哪 |
[11:11] | Good question, | 问得好 |
[11:12] | considering you couldn’t even hide… the Solo. | 因为你连”独奏”的[啤酒]都藏不好 |
[11:16] | Nice wordplay, Mom, | 文字游戏玩得不错 妈 |
[11:17] | but that cup’s been there for like three days. | 但那个杯子已经放那三天了 |
[11:19] | I didn’t want to say anything | 我之前什么都没说 |
[11:20] | ’cause I thought it was yours. | 因为我以为那是你用过的 |
[11:24] | Yeah. It was bold. | 没错 那方法很大胆 |
[11:25] | But those kids upstairs weren’t gonna stay quiet forever. | 可楼上那些孩子不会一直保持安静 |
[11:28] | I was one dead phone battery away from a conversation breaking out. | 只要一个人手机没电 就会有人说话 |
[11:34] | Sure, throwing a party was a risk, | 当然了 开派对是很冒险 |
[11:36] | but two hot exchange students just started at our school. | 可我们学校刚来了两个超辣的交换留学生 |
[11:38] | Best part is, they don’t understand | 最妙的就是 她们还不知道 |
[11:40] | just how uncool we are. | 我们到底有多不酷 |
[11:42] | Yet. | 暂时而已 |
[11:44] | So, we were walking down the hallway | 于是 我们在走廊里走着 |
[11:45] | when we stopped by the locker — | 然后在储物柜旁停了下来 |
[11:46] | Ohh, pizza day. | “披萨日” |
[11:54] | That’s our personal trainer. | 那是我们的私人教练 |
[11:55] | He hates it when we eat carbs. | 他不喜欢我们吃糖类食物 |
[11:57] | We had a short window. | 我们的机遇期很短 |
[11:58] | We needed to impress them fast. | 我们必须尽快给她们留下好印象 |
[12:00] | So, we bribed Lily with all the soda she could drink | 所以我们就用无限的汽水贿赂莉莉 |
[12:03] | and threw a party. | 开了这场派对 |
[12:04] | It was going great until someone set off the alarm | 开始一切都很顺利 直到有人触发了火警 |
[12:06] | because he just had to smoke his dorky pipe. | 因为他非要抽那个傻帽烟斗 |
[12:09] | Dorky? | 傻帽 |
[12:09] | Yeah, because Hugh Hefner doesn’t get girls. | 是啊 休·海夫纳抽烟斗就”泡不到”妞呢 |
[12:13] | I love you, too, Mommy. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[12:16] | All clear, party people! | 没事了 朋友们 |
[12:20] | I told her we were baking cookies. | 我告诉她我们在烤饼干 |
[12:22] | Dude, our oven’s broken. | 老兄 我家的烤箱坏了 |
[12:24] | My mom’s definitely gonna get suspicious and check on us. | 我妈绝对会起疑心来查岗的 |
[12:26] | That means my mom’s coming, too. | 那说明我妈也会来 |
[12:28] | I’ll get everyone to leave, | 我让大家快撤 |
[12:29] | you get rid of the beer and your idea of a spread. | 你来处理啤酒和你的大餐 |
[12:31] | Wait. We’re not giving up yet. | 等等 我们不能放弃 |
[12:34] | The beer pong tournament just started, | 啤酒乒乓球比赛才刚开始 |
[12:36] | the girls are laughing at all of our jokes, | 姑娘们为我们讲的笑话笑个不停 |
[12:38] | and they think we’re friends with guys like Tommy Cutahee. | 还以为我们跟汤米·卡特西那种家伙是朋友 |
[12:41] | Great party, Lewis. | 派对真棒 路易斯 |
[12:42] | Thanks, Tommy. | 谢了 汤米 |
[12:44] | From now on, I’m Lewis. | 从现在开始 我叫路易斯 |
[12:45] | We’re going to get caught if we do nothing. | 如果不采取行动 我们会被抓到的 |
[12:47] | What if we hide everyone long enough | 要是我们把大家都藏起来 |
[12:48] | for my mom to check on us and then leave? | 直到我妈检查完走了呢 |
[12:50] | It’s not worth it. | 这么做可不值 |
[12:51] | Guys, when do we play Seven Hours in Heaven? | 两位 我们什么时候玩《天堂七小时》 |
[12:56] | Moving the party upstairs, people! | 派对转移到楼上啦 朋友们 |
[13:00] | Okay. No one’s here. | 好了 这里没人 |
[13:03] | Is that your watch alarm? | 是你手表闹钟响了吗 |
[13:04] | We have to get out of here! | 我们得走了 |
[13:05] | I do not want to be high in front of Claire! | 我可不想在克莱尔面前进入嗑高的状态 |
[13:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:08] | I think I’m feeling something. | 我想我有感觉了 |
[13:09] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[13:11] | What are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[13:13] | Nice. | 很好 |
[13:14] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[13:16] | Are you feeling anything? | 你有感觉了吗 |
[13:18] | No. | 没有 |
[13:19] | Then why are you leaning like that? | 那你怎么歪着站 |
[13:20] | I’m not leaning. | 我没歪啊 |
[13:22] | Maybe you’re leaning so it looks like I’m leaning. | 也许是你站歪了 所以看着我是歪的 |
[13:27] | Oh, yeah. You’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[13:29] | Phil, what are you doing? | 菲尔 你在干什么呢 |
[13:31] | Still searching! | 还在搜 |
[13:32] | Anything suspicious? | 有什么可疑的吗 |
[13:33] | Say nothing. | 说”没有”[别说话] |
[13:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:37] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[13:38] | Answer her! | 回答她啊 |
[13:38] | You said “Say nothing.” | 你刚刚叫我别说话 |
[13:39] | – I mean say the word “Nothing.” – Word. | -我是让你说”没有” -那个词 |
[13:44] | Nothing! | 没有 |
[13:47] | – That was so good. – Thanks, man. | -说的好棒 -谢谢 兄弟 |
[13:49] | Okay, Phillip. Focus. | 好了 菲利普 集中精神 |
[13:51] | We have to finish searching this house | 我们得快点搜完这所房子 |
[13:53] | before we start acting weird or… | 以免待会儿表现得诡异或是… |
[13:58] | Nothing! | 没有 |
[14:01] | That was so great. | 说得好棒 |
[14:02] | Yeah, I learned from the best. | 当然 名师出高徒嘛 |
[14:05] | Come on, you jerk. Get in there, you son of a bitch! | 来吧 你这个混蛋 进球啊 混账 |
[14:07] | Oh, yeah, baby. Here we go. | 对了 宝贝 就这样 |
[14:09] | That’s what your sister said last night | 昨晚我搞你妹的时候 |
[14:11] | when I was banging her. | 她就是这么说的 |
[14:11] | What?! Aw, damn it, Vic! | 什么 该死的 维克 |
[14:15] | Cam was banging Vic’s sister. | 小卡搞了维克的妹妹 |
[14:20] | Classic! | 太经典了 |
[14:25] | Oh, just hit it already. | 快点吧 |
[14:27] | That’s what your sister said to Cam last night when he was banging her. | 昨晚小卡搞你妹的时候 她也是这么对他说的 |
[14:29] | Did I do it? | 我说得好笑吗 |
[14:30] | You’re so good! | 你真的好棒 |
[14:33] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[14:35] | Manny, Manny…Manny. | 曼尼 曼尼 曼尼 |
[14:39] | How did we get here? | 怎么会这样呢 |
[14:41] | You’re a good kid. | 你是个好孩子 |
[14:43] | You didn’t have anything to do with this. | 你跟这事一点关系都没有 |
[14:44] | You were in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 只是在错误的时间出现在错误的地点 |
[14:46] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[14:47] | But someone’s going down for this. | 但是某人必须为这事接受惩罚 |
[14:49] | You think it’ll be the white kid? | 你觉得会是那个白人小孩吗 |
[14:53] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[14:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:59] | I am trying to get to the truth. | 我正在努力挖出真相 |
[15:01] | The only way I’m gonna find out what really happened here | 搞清家里到底发生什么的唯一办法 |
[15:03] | is to get those two clowns to turn on each other. | 就是让那两个熊孩子互相揭发 |
[15:05] | Nothing happened here! | 家里什么事都没有 |
[15:06] | And even if it had, | 就算真的有 |
[15:08] | Manny’s not gonna rat out his best friend! | 曼尼也不会出卖他最好的朋友 |
[15:11] | I think I’m gonna take the deal. | 我想我要乖乖跟她合作了 |
[15:12] | No! | 不行 |
[15:13] | You cave, we don’t stand a chance | 你要是认怂 我们跟交换留学生 |
[15:15] | with those exchange students. | 就没机会了 |
[15:16] | Those girls don’t respect weak, little nerds | 那些姑娘看不上弱爆的 |
[15:18] | afraid of being punished by their mommies. | 害怕妈咪惩罚的小书呆子 |
[15:20] | They’ve lived through wars. | 她们经历过战争 |
[15:22] | They’re from Portugal! | 她们是从葡萄牙来的 |
[15:26] | I heard something. | 我听见有动静 |
[15:27] | Did you hear something? | 你听见了吗 |
[15:29] | No. | 没 |
[15:31] | Am I screaming right now? | 我现在在尖叫吗 |
[15:35] | No. | 没有 |
[15:36] | Stay cool. We’re almost out of here. | 保持镇定 我们就快离开这了 |
[15:43] | All clear. | 这没人 |
[15:44] | Let’s just check Luke’s room. | 我们检查下卢克的房间 |
[15:45] | Then we can tell Claire we didn’t find anything. | 然后就可以告诉克莱尔我们什么都没发现 |
[15:56] | Okay, there’s two ways we can play this. | 好吧 我们有两个办法 |
[15:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:03] | Okay, if we tell Claire about those kids, | 好吧 如果我们告诉克莱尔这些孩子的事 |
[16:05] | we’re gonna have to stay here and punish Manny | 那就得留在这儿惩罚曼尼 |
[16:07] | and the, uh — the other one. | 以及 那个谁 |
[16:09] | That’s no good! | 那可不妙 |
[16:11] | I don’t think we can hide our crime! | 我觉得那样就瞒不住我们的罪过了 |
[16:14] | Well, then what if we don’t tell her? | 如果我们不告诉她呢 |
[16:15] | Does — Does that make us bad parents? | 那样我们就成了坏家长吗 |
[16:16] | Or are we bad parents, | 或者说我们是坏家长 |
[16:17] | because we’re punishing our kids while we are high? | 是因为我们自己都嗑嗨了 却还要惩罚孩子们 |
[16:19] | We’re bad parents either way! | 无论哪样 我们都坏得透透的 |
[16:20] | This is a nightmare. | 真是个噩梦 |
[16:21] | – Oh, hey, guys. – Hey, cupcake! | -你们好啊 -你好 小蛋糕 |
[16:24] | Do I call her “Cupcake”? | 我刚是叫她”小蛋糕”吗 |
[16:25] | Don’t worry, I’ll make it normal. | 别担心 我来化解尴尬 |
[16:26] | What’s going on, cupcake? | 怎么了 小蛋糕 |
[16:29] | Are you guys okay? | 你俩还好吗 |
[16:31] | Yeah. Yeah, we’re okay. Why wouldn’t we be okay? | 好 好 好的很 怎么会不好 |
[16:33] | Cupcake. | 小蛋糕 |
[16:35] | I was so drunk, I thought they were stoned. | 我当时醉得一塌糊涂 以为他俩嗑高了 |
[16:38] | Luke…Luke…Luke. | 卢克 卢克 卢克 |
[16:43] | Keeping a secret like this is tough — | 保守秘密是很不好受的 |
[16:45] | eats away at a man’s soul. | 会吞噬掉一个人的灵魂 |
[16:47] | Mom, I have one question — | 妈妈 我只有一个问题 |
[16:50] | Why do you hate yourself? | 你为什么憎恨自己 |
[16:51] | What? | 什么 |
[16:52] | You have one night in a spa to be massaged and pampered, | 你晚上本可以尽情地享受高级奢华的按摩 |
[16:55] | but you’re here. | 但你却情愿留在这 |
[16:57] | Why don’t you think you deserve happiness? | 你为什么觉得自己不配得到快乐 |
[17:00] | That’s the mystery I’m interested in solving today. | 这是我今天想深入解决的谜团 |
[17:04] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[17:06] | That is the sound of a party, Gloria, huh? | 那是派对的声音 歌洛莉亚 对吧 |
[17:09] | Ay, Manny! | 曼尼 |
[17:12] | Tomorrow’s gonna be one awkward mother/son mambo class. | 明天我和我妈去上母子曼波舞课一定尴尬到爆 |
[17:19] | Next up, I paddle your mother. | 接下来 我要打你老娘的屁股 |
[17:21] | – Dad. – Claire! | -爸爸 -克莱尔 |
[17:23] | Hey, this is my actual daughter. | 嘿 这才是我真正的女儿 |
[17:25] | You came up a few times tonight. | 今晚好几次提到了你 |
[17:26] | So has my “wife.” | 我”老婆”也是 |
[17:27] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这搞什么鬼 |
[17:28] | We ran out of games to bet on at the bar. | 我们在酒吧 游戏都玩遍了 |
[17:31] | Claire…there’s something we have to tell you. | 克莱尔 有些事我们得告诉你 |
[17:36] | What did we decide to do again? | 我们决定做什么来着 |
[17:38] | We, uh… | 我们… |
[17:40] | We’re g– We’re gonna need a minute. | 我们…我们要组织下语言 |
[17:41] | I told you there was nothing going on with the boys. | 我告诉过你 孩子们没犯事 |
[17:46] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:46] | Boys, I apologize. | 孩子们 我道歉 |
[17:49] | We can confirm that there’s nothing suspicious anywhere. | 我们以人格担保 没有任何可疑情况 |
[18:00] | Sorry about your table, Lewis. | 很抱歉砸坏了你的桌子 路易斯 |
[18:02] | I have another party. | 我还要赶另一个派对 |
[18:05] | Oh, I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[18:07] | I knew these two were up to something. | 我就知道这俩小子在密谋着什么 |
[18:09] | What do you think about your precious Manny now, huh? | 现在你要怎么为你的”妈宝”曼尼辩护 |
[18:10] | I am sure it was Luke’s idea! | 我相信一定是卢克的主意 |
[18:13] | But do not give up on him yet. | 但先别急着放弃他 |
[18:15] | I know that there is a camp up in the mountains | 我知道山上面有个营地 |
[18:17] | where you can send bad kids. | 专门收容这种坏小孩 |
[18:18] | No, it was my idea, too. | 不 我也是共犯 |
[18:20] | I’m the one who set off the smoke alarm. | 是我触发烟雾报警器的 |
[18:22] | I’m the one who bribed Lily with soda. | 是我用汽水贿赂莉莉的 |
[18:24] | I’m the one who put a red light bulb in the laundry room | 是我在洗衣房放了一个红色电灯泡 |
[18:26] | to give it a sexy vibe. | 来营造性感的气氛 |
[18:28] | You’ve got to stop thinking of me as your perfect little boy. | 你不能再固执地认为我还是你的乖宝宝 |
[18:31] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[18:34] | – There’s a party upstairs. – Party upstairs. | -楼上有个派对 -楼上有派对 |
[18:38] | I cannot believe that my baby lied to me. | 我真不敢相信我家宝贝竟然对我撒谎了 |
[18:41] | I cannot believe my baby accepted a bribe. | 我真不敢相信我家宝贝坦然受贿 |
[18:43] | I’d be more concerned with how natural she is | 要是我就会将关注点放在 |
[18:45] | – with that bottle in her hands. – Okay. | -她浑然天成的喝酒姿势 -够了 |
[18:48] | I shouldn’t trust my kid so much. | 我真不该太相信自己的孩子 |
[18:50] | I have to be more like Claire and not trust anybody. | 我应该像克莱尔那样 不信任任何人 |
[18:53] | I didn’t want to be right, but I am. | 我也不希望我猜对了 但事实如此 |
[18:55] | So here we are. | 于是就这结果了 |
[18:57] | At least we still have Alex. | 至少我们还有艾丽克斯 |
[18:59] | You guys don’t have any good kids, | 你们连一个好孩子都没培养出来 |
[19:00] | so who’s the bad parent now, huh? | 所以现在谁是坏家长 |
[19:02] | – Nobody. – Phil, no, don’t. | -谁都不是 -菲尔 别说 |
[19:04] | No, no. I got this. | 不 我来处理 |
[19:05] | Claire, I know why you’re always worried. | 克莱尔 我知道为什么你一直担心 |
[19:09] | Because you don’t know what’s going to happen. | 因为你不知道未来会发生什么 |
[19:12] | It’s called fear of the future, | 那叫”未知恐惧” |
[19:14] | or “Fof” Or “Fotf.” | 或”未恐” 或”未惧” |
[19:18] | But spoiler alert — It’s gonna be great. | 但容我剧透下 一切都会好得很 |
[19:22] | Guys, I have two words for you — | 大家 我有俩字要告诉你们 |
[19:26] | think about time travel. | 想想”时间旅行” |
[19:28] | If you could go forward in time and turn around | 如果你们能够穿越回到从前 |
[19:31] | and look at this moment, we would say, | 转身看到此时此景 我们会说 |
[19:34] | “This is all super chill.” | “真是太棒了” |
[19:36] | Our kids are good people. | 我们的孩子们都是好人 |
[19:39] | They turn out great. | 他们长大了很优秀 |
[19:40] | – Phil’s right. – Really? | -菲尔是对的 -真的吗 |
[19:42] | Oh, t-then here’s something, too. | 那…那我也有一些想说的 |
[19:44] | When I was younger, I never thought I would be here. | 我小的时候 我从没想过我还会在这儿 |
[19:48] | And here I am. | 但现在我就在这 |
[19:50] | What the hell does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[19:51] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[19:52] | Look, you got to relax. | 听着 你不用紧张 |
[19:54] | They’re going to be fine. | 他们不会有事的 |
[19:56] | People have a way of surprising you. | 人们都有出人意料的一面 |
[19:58] | Yes, you see, we had our own journey tonight — | 没错 我们今晚也有难忘的美好经历 |
[20:01] | an unlikely duo thrust together. | 原本不搭调的两人一起玩得很开心 |
[20:04] | Not your moment, Cam. | 没轮到你发言 小卡 |
[20:04] | Oh, right. I’ll send a group e-mail. | 好吧 我会给你们发群邮的 |
[20:06] | Honey, don’t worry. | 亲爱的 别担心 |
[20:08] | You’re better parents than Dede and I ever were, | 你作为家长 远胜过当年的我和迪迪 |
[20:10] | and you turned out all right. | 你长大了也依然很棒啊 |
[20:12] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[20:13] | But what do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[20:14] | Are we just supposed to let these kids off the hook | 我们该放过这些孩子们一马吗 |
[20:16] | because we were as bad as they are? | 因为我们曾经也和他们一样顽劣 |
[20:17] | No. We’ll be hypocrites. | 不 我们要当伪君子 |
[20:19] | Like all parents! | 跟所有家长一样 |
[20:20] | Luke! Manny! | 卢克 曼尼 |
[20:21] | Get your asses in here! | 都给我滚过来 |
[20:24] | Also, am I the only one that sees | 还有 只有我一个人看出来 |
[20:26] | that these two idiots are high as kites? | 这两个蠢货嗑药嗑得飘飘欲仙了吗 |
[20:29] | Mitchell? | 米奇尔 |
[20:34] | Oh, my God. She is still going. | 天哪 她还在跑 |
[20:37] | How much soda did she have? | 她到底喝了多少汽水 |
[20:39] | You know, when you and Mitchell first got together, | 当你和米奇尔刚在一起时 |
[20:41] | you used to ask me to do a lot of stuff. | 你经常约我一起参与很多活动 |
[20:43] | I was new to the family, and I — | 我当时才刚刚加入你们的家庭 而且 |
[20:45] | I really wanted you to like me. | 我非常想博你欢心 |
[20:47] | But I always seemed to be too much, too demonstrative, | 但我总是太急切 太情感外露 |
[20:50] | too dramatic… so I stopped. | 太小题大做 所以我收手了 |
[20:53] | Well, I had fun tonight. | 今晚我玩的很开心 |
[20:54] | I wouldn’t mind if you still | 我不介意你继续时不时地 |
[20:56] | chased me a little bit sometimes. | 追在我屁股后面讨好我 |
[20:58] | Oh, Jay. Get in here. | 杰 来抱一个 |
[21:00] | It’s going too fast. | 有点太快了吧 |
[21:01] | I’m — I’m sorry. Baby steps. | 我很抱歉 一步步来 |
[21:01] | No, the treadmill’s about to launch her through the drywall. | 不是 那个跑步机快得都能让她上天了 |
[21:04] | Lily. | 莉莉 |