时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Oh, thank God, I smell coffee. | 太好了 我闻到了咖啡味 |
[00:03] | This morning has gotten off to a bit of a rocky… | 今早一起来就诸事… |
[00:06] | Horror Picture Show. | 如恐怖电影一般 |
[00:08] | What did you do to your face? | 你对你的脸做了什么 |
[00:09] | Just a little color, to make my eyes pop. | 涂了点眼影 让我眼睛更突出 |
[00:12] | Like yours are now. | 你眼球现在也吓”突出”了 |
[00:14] | Is this how we find out you’re transitioning? | 现在是我们发现爸爸想变性的时候吗 |
[00:16] | Oh, please don’t pick a young name. | 请别选择年轻女生的名字 |
[00:17] | The world doesn’t need a 50-year-old Jasmine. | 这世界不需要个50岁的杰思敏 |
[00:18] | Trust me, this’ll look completely normal on camera. | 相信我 上镜时看起来会很正常 |
[00:21] | This just in — I’m gonna be on the news. | 刚收到的消息 我要上新闻了 |
[00:25] | They’re doing a segment on the real-estate market, | 他们在做房地产市场的报道 |
[00:27] | and I’m their local expert. | 而我是当地专家 |
[00:28] | Back to you, Claire. | 交给你了 克莱尔 |
[00:30] | I’m still reeling from the last time you were on the news. | 你上次上新闻造成的不良影响还困扰着我 |
[00:34] | And while people have found all sorts of ways to beat the heat, | 人们找到了各种各样的方式来避暑 |
[00:36] | one local man is using his head. | 一名当地人用了”头脑” |
[00:38] | Is it warm out? I hadn’t noticed. | 外面很热吗 我没发现啊 |
[00:42] | Looks like I need to re-apply. | 看来我得重新化妆[申请]了 |
[00:43] | To clown college? | 进小丑大学吗 |
[00:48] | Haley, go with him. | 海莉 跟他去 |
[00:50] | Make sure he gets all that stuff off his face. | 确保他把脸上的东西全擦掉 |
[00:51] | I’ll pack paper towels and a squeegee. | 我会带上厨房纸巾跟玻璃刮 |
[00:54] | Ugh. What is wrong with me? I feel so fuzzy. | 我怎么回事啊 我觉得好晕啊[毛绒绒] |
[00:56] | Oh, stop being so hard on yourself. It’s just arm hair. | 别太苛责自己了 只是手毛而已 |
[00:59] | I can’t figure out this crossword puzzle. | 我填不出这题纵横字谜 |
[01:01] | I — I think mono turned my mind to mush. | 我觉得接吻病让我的脑子笨了 |
[01:03] | What’s the clue? Maybe I can help. | 线索是什么 也许我能帮忙 |
[01:06] | Thanks, mom. Feels good to laugh. | 谢谢 妈妈 笑一下感觉挺好的 |
[01:08] | What is so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[01:09] | I am a well-read college graduate. | 我是个博学的大学毕业生 |
[01:11] | I think I’m capable of doing a crossword puzzle. | 我觉得我能解纵横字谜 |
[01:13] | Okay, professor. | 好 教授 |
[01:14] | Six-letter word, Archimedes’ exclamation. | 三个字 阿基米德的感叹 |
[01:18] | I don’t like you right now. | 我现在不喜欢你了 |
[01:21] | Ugh. Why can’t I get this? | 我为什么想不出来啊 |
[01:22] | Archimedes’ exclamation. | 阿基米德的感叹 |
[01:24] | Eureka. | “找到啦”[这就是答案] |
[01:26] | We may never know the answer to that clue, | 我们也许永远不知道那条线索的答案 |
[01:28] | but it made me realize this was my chance | 但这让我意识到 我在拼字游戏上 |
[01:30] | to finally beat Alex at Scrabble. | 打败艾丽克斯的机会来了 |
[01:32] | I have never beaten her. | 我从未打败过她 |
[01:34] | She’s not the nicest winner. | 而她不是太有品的赢家 |
[01:36] | I win, you lose! | 我赢了 你输了 |
[01:37] | I win! I win! You lose! ? | 我赢了 我赢了 你输了 |
[01:40] | Win, win, win, win, win, win, win! | 赢赢赢 |
[01:41] | Lose, lose, lose, lose, lose! | 输输输 |
[01:55] | -Thank you for bweakfast. -You’re welcome, sweetie. | -谢谢你的造餐 -不用谢 亲爱的 |
[02:00] | Did you hear that? “Bweakfast.” | 你听到了吗 “造餐” |
[02:03] | It’s a good thing that we’re taking him to speech therapy. | 幸亏我们带他去言语治疗了 |
[02:06] | I want everybody to understand every single thing he says. | 我希望大家明白他说的每一句话 |
[02:11] | Do you want marmalade on your brioche toast? | 你的”赖油蛋简”上想加橘子酱吗 |
[02:14] | Not a clue. | 完全听不懂 |
[02:16] | You’re probably right to nip that speech problem in the bud. | 你将说话问题扼杀于摇篮中是正确的 |
[02:18] | Mitchell had a lisp we let slide. | 米奇尔口齿不清 而我们放任不管 |
[02:20] | Now we got a lifetime of “What if?” | 现在一辈子都在想 要是管了会怎样 |
[02:22] | That is so offensive. | 你这话太无礼了 |
[02:23] | A lisp doesn’t make you gay. | 口齿不清不会让你变同性恋 |
[02:25] | Being gay makes you lisp. | 当同性恋才会让你口齿不清 |
[02:29] | Well, I finished the video for my Juilliard application. | 我完成了朱丽亚音乐学院的申请视频 |
[02:32] | I think they’re going to be blown away. | 我觉得他们会为之虎躯一震 |
[02:33] | Art school, huh? Well, you can always sell oranges by the side of the road. | 艺校 反正以后没工作还能去路边卖橘子 |
[02:36] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[02:37] | Go to your art school, be a playwright. | 去上艺术学校吧 做个编剧 |
[02:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:40] | You can live here as long as you want. | 只要你愿意 在这里住多久都行 |
[02:47] | * How does an artsy, well-read, child of divorce * | * 一个有艺术气质 博览群书 父母离异的孩子 * |
[02:50] | * A Columbian dropped * | * 一个哥伦比亚人 * |
[02:52] | * In the middle of a forgotten plot * | * 在被人遗忘的地方 * |
[02:55] | * In suburbia with confidence and… * | * 是在郊区里 他自信满满… * |
[02:57] | You copied that from that play “Hamilton,” right? | 你是从音乐剧《汉密尔顿》里抄的 对吧 |
[02:59] | I’m not sure “copied” is the word. | “抄”这个词用得不合适 |
[03:01] | It’s more of an homage. | 应该说是致敬 |
[03:02] | Well, I homaged it about two weeks on “Jay Talking.” | 我大概两周前在”杰说”里致敬过了 |
[03:05] | You saw that episode, right? | 你看了那一集 对吧 |
[03:06] | – Okay. – I rhymed “Rice pudding” | -好吧 -我用”大米布丁” |
[03:08] | with “Cuba Gooding.” | 和演员”库巴·古丁”押韵 |
[03:09] | Both delicious, by the way. | 顺便说一句 两者都很美味 |
[03:12] | Oh, good God. | 天啊 |
[03:13] | There are thousands of “Hamilton” parodies, | 有几千个恶搞版《汉密尔顿》的视频 |
[03:15] | and half of them are college applications. | 一半都是大学申请视频 |
[03:17] | It’s okay, Papi. Maybe the people in New York | 没事 孩子 也许有纽约人 |
[03:19] | haven’t heard about “Hamilton.” | 没听说过音乐剧《汉密尔顿》呢 |
[03:21] | The deadline for early admission is tomorrow. | 提早申请的截止日期就在明天了 |
[03:23] | I’ll never come up with something great by then. | 在那之前我绝对做不出更好的影片了 |
[03:25] | Yes, you will, and I’ll help. | 你会的 我会帮忙 |
[03:27] | You’d do that for me? | 你愿意帮我吗 |
[03:29] | Anything for you, kid. | 为你做什么都行 孩子 |
[03:30] | I got to get this kid out of the house. | 我得让这孩子成功离家读书 |
[03:32] | All his crazy quirks. | 他的那些疯狂怪癖 |
[03:34] | The farther away, the better. | 越远越好 |
[03:35] | I keep leaving brochures around for schools at sea. | 我一直在家里放海上学校的宣传册诱惑他 |
[03:39] | All right, carb up, buddy. | 好了 孩子 补充碳水化合物 |
[03:41] | Tackle these pancakes | 干掉这些煎饼 |
[03:43] | like it’s fourth and goal on the one-yard line. | 如球赛到拼死一战的阶段一样 |
[03:46] | Good one, Coach. | 说得好 教练 |
[03:47] | Life’s more fun when you put stuff in football terms. | 用橄榄球术语说事情让生活更有趣了 |
[03:49] | Pancakes, yay! | 煎饼 好棒 |
[03:51] | Oh, uh, we’re actually out of those. | 实际上家里没有煎饼了 |
[03:53] | You can have the rest. | 你可以吃剩下的 |
[03:54] | No, no! We put some performance supplements in there | 不 我在里面加了一些运动营养品 |
[03:56] | that could mess with you as a lady. | 你这种小姑娘吃了要出问题 |
[03:57] | What else is there? | 还剩什么能吃的吗 |
[03:58] | Well, I’m going to the store later. | 我晚点会去商店 |
[04:00] | In the meantime, you can have some fruit. | 这之前你可以吃点水果 |
[04:02] | That’s real? I thought it was just for show. | 那是真的吗 我还以为只是装门面用 |
[04:05] | My star player Dwight has been living with us | 自从我的明星球员德怀特的父亲 |
[04:07] | ever since his father was transferred to an army base in Florida. | 转到佛罗里达州驻扎后 他就跟我们住 |
[04:10] | He’s doing his part for our country, | 他父亲在为我们国家做贡献 |
[04:12] | so I thought I could do my part for our team. | 所以我觉得我也能为我们球队做点贡献 |
[04:16] | Who’s to say who the bigger hero is. | 谁能说哪种贡献更伟大呢 |
[04:18] | I will. He is. | 我能 他更伟大 |
[04:20] | I’ve had to wake up a half hour earlier to use the bathroom — | 我得提前半小时起床用洗手间 |
[04:23] | The soldier is the hero. | 军人更伟大 |
[04:25] | Ugh. What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办呢 |
[04:26] | Oh, sweetie, I know. | 亲爱的 我知道 |
[04:28] | – Ready to go? – Yes! Yes! | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[04:29] | Dwight and I are going shopping. | 德怀特要和我去购物 |
[04:31] | He’s gonna help me pick out some cool new kicks. | 他要帮我挑双帅气的鞋 |
[04:33] | Like Richard Gere taking Julia Roberts to the store. | 就像李察·基尔带茱莉亚·罗伯茨去购物那样 |
[04:36] | That is right. We watched “Pretty Woman” last night. | 没错 我们昨晚看了电影《风月俏佳人》 |
[04:39] | I guess that would’ve been my window to eat something. | 去购物的同时带我去吃饭不是挺好吗 |
[04:43] | Okay, hold still. You have very deep-set eyes. | 好吧 别动 你的眼窝非常深 |
[04:46] | In college, they called my “The Raccoon”. | 大学的时候他们称我为小浣熊 |
[04:48] | Although, that could’ve been because I climbed in | 不过那也有可能是因为我 |
[04:50] | through the doggy door at Zeta house and stole a pie. | 从狗洞钻进学生会的楼偷吃了一个派 |
[04:53] | My God. | 天哪 |
[04:54] | I’m beautiful. | 我太美了 |
[04:56] | Honey, you could do this for a living. | 亲爱的 你能靠这个吃饭了 |
[04:59] | I have thought about it. | 我有想过的 |
[05:00] | I’ve been practicing on people since Luke was 3. | 从卢克三岁开始我就经常在真人身上练习了 |
[05:02] | Mo-o-o-o-ther nature. | 我勒个去 |
[05:04] | You’re not gonna believe who’s behind you. | 你肯定不相信自己背后站的是谁 |
[05:06] | – Rainer Shine! – Who? | -雷纳·向恩 -谁啊 |
[05:07] | The weatherman. Don’t you watch the news? | 天气预报员 你都不看新闻的吗 |
[05:09] | Yeah, at the gas station. | 加油站等加油时看 |
[05:11] | He’s coming this way. Just… | 他过来了 你赶紧… |
[05:13] | Whoa, careful now. | 你要注意了 |
[05:14] | There’s a stipulation in my contract — | 我的合同里有规定 |
[05:15] | I have to be the best-looking guy here. | 我必须是这里最帅的男人 |
[05:17] | Stop it. | 不要调戏人家啦 |
[05:19] | Rainer Shine. | 雷纳·向恩 |
[05:20] | It’s, just, s-so nice to meet you. | 真的很高兴见到你 |
[05:22] | That isn’t your real name, is it? | 那不是你的真名对吧 |
[05:24] | Ow, I’m not letting you behind that curtain. | 我就为你们揭开谜底吧 |
[05:25] | That’s my name, and these are my teeth. | 的确是我真名 这牙也的确是真牙 |
[05:27] | My name’s Phil Dunphy. | 我叫菲尔·邓菲 |
[05:28] | I’m doing a little real-estate segment. | 节目有个房地产环节邀请我来 |
[05:29] | Could become a regular thing. | 有可能会变成常驻 |
[05:31] | This is my make-up artist/daughter, Haley Dunphy. | 这是我的化妆师及女儿 海莉·邓菲 |
[05:34] | It is a pleasure. You know, I think | 幸会 我觉得 |
[05:36] | you sold my neighbor’s house — Doris Jacobs. | 是你帮我邻居桃瑞丝·雅各布卖的房子 |
[05:38] | Uh, white, mid-century, big back porch? | 白[人] 上世纪中[年]建成 “后庭”很大的吗 |
[05:41] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[05:42] | I need to wash my hands. Where’s the restroom? | 我想去洗个手 能告诉我洗手间在哪吗 |
[05:44] | Oh, of course. You’re gonna want to | 当然 你穿过走廊 |
[05:45] | go down that hallway, push through the big double doors. | 推开那扇巨大的双开门 |
[05:47] | You’re gonna see some air vents on the way there. | 你会看到旁边有一些通风口 |
[05:49] | It’s just past that cold-air system. | 经过空气冷却系统[冷气团]就是了 |
[05:51] | Bring a sweater. | 带件外套 |
[05:52] | It tends to get a little chilly in that neck of the woods. | 那一带温度可能会有些低 |
[05:55] | Nice shooting the breeze with you, Phil. | 跟你聊天很开心 菲尔 |
[05:56] | You too. Hey, uh, listen. | 我也是 听我说 |
[05:59] | This might be kind weird, | 我知道可能有点突兀 |
[06:00] | but would you ever want to grab a beer? | 不过你想跟我去喝一杯吗 |
[06:02] | Sure. Sounds like fun. | 当然 感觉会很有意思 |
[06:03] | All right! | 好的 |
[06:04] | Here you go. Oh! C– call me three times. | 给 打三次电话给我 |
[06:06] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[06:07] | Just call me once. Tonight — if you’re around. | 一次就够了 如果你今晚有空的话 |
[06:09] | I’ll see if I can squeeze you into my 10-day outlook. | 我看看能不能把你挤进我未来十天预测中 |
[06:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:15] | Do meet your heroes. | 百闻不如一见啊 |
[06:17] | What have you got? | 你准备得怎么样了 |
[06:18] | What says to Juilliard, “I’m your guy”? | 有什么能让朱丽亚音乐学院为你转身 |
[06:20] | I look straight into the camera and say, | 我盯着摄像头说 |
[06:22] | “Moliee, Beckett, Delgado.” | “莫里哀 贝克特 迪尔加多” |
[06:25] | Yes, it’s bold to include my own name, | 没错 把我的名字加进去是很大胆 |
[06:27] | but so is the sheer act of putting pen to paper. | 但人类第一次在白纸上写字也是如此大胆啊 |
[06:29] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[06:30] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 哪里不对 |
[06:31] | It’s smug and privileged and precious. | 这太自恋自傲自大了 |
[06:34] | No art school’s gonna want that. | 没有哪间艺校会喜欢的 |
[06:36] | Okay. How about this? | 好吧 那这样呢 |
[06:37] | We open on a blank sheet of paper. | 我们打开一张白纸 |
[06:39] | Under a Mozart fugue, we suddenly see a drop of blood. | 在莫扎特的背景乐里 我们突然看到一滴血 |
[06:42] | Is it the admissions committee slitting their wrists? | 是招生委员会在割腕吗 |
[06:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:46] | The year is 18– | 年代是在18… |
[06:48] | No! You’re on the wrong track here. | 不 你找错方向了 |
[06:50] | They’re gonna get a million applications | 喜欢艺术的小屁孩儿们 |
[06:52] | from artsy little snots. | 给他们寄了几百万份申请 |
[06:54] | You’ve got to stand out. | 你必须与众不同 |
[06:55] | When everybody else zigs, you’ve got to zoink. | 当所有人都向左 你得挖地道 |
[06:58] | Isn’t it “Zag”? | 正常不是应该向右吗 |
[07:00] | Exactly. | 所以啊 |
[07:02] | – Hi. – We’re back. | -你好 -我们回来了 |
[07:03] | I don’t know what this is, but I love it. | 我不知道你们怎么回事 但我很喜欢 |
[07:06] | There’s mud out front, so Dwight insisted. | 前门外有泥 德怀特坚持要抱我跨过 |
[07:08] | Apparently, they’re not cool after you get them dirty. | 好像这种帅鞋弄脏之后就不帅了 |
[07:11] | Last night, we also watch “An Officer and a Gentleman.” | 昨晚我们还看了《军官与绅士》 |
[07:13] | Yeah, he lift me up where I belong. | 没错 他把我举到”上面属于我的地方” |
[07:13] | 电影《军官与绅士》的主题曲名 片中有女主被男主新娘抱到空中的名场景 | |
[07:14] | – Okay. -Knock, knock! | -好了 -我进来了 |
[07:16] | Yeah. Hi, Ms. Pasternack. | 你好啊 帕斯特纳克女士 |
[07:18] | I got to go meet some friends. | 我得去见几个朋友 |
[07:19] | – I’ll see you guys later? – Okay. Be careful, Dwight. | -一会儿见 -好的 慢走 德怀特 |
[07:21] | Here. I brought by some more liquor bottles | 给你 我又带了些酒瓶 |
[07:23] | for Lily’s project. | 给莉莉做设计 |
[07:25] | Wha– wh — what project? | 什…什么设计 |
[07:26] | I don’t know. I caught her going through my garbage, | 不知道 我发现她在我车库里翻翻找找 |
[07:28] | and she said she needed liquor bottles. | 她说她需要酒瓶 |
[07:30] | Well, that’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[07:31] | Anyway, tell her I’ll have a couple more for her tomorrow. | 总之告诉她我明天会再拿几个给她 |
[07:33] | Okay. Bye-bye. Take care. | 好 拜拜 保重哦 |
[07:35] | She can’t baby sit anymore. | 以后不能再请她照顾莉莉了 |
[07:37] | What project? | 什么设计 |
[07:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:38] | We’ve got a problem here. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[07:40] | Look what I found under Dwight’s bed. | 看看我在德怀特床底下发现了什么 |
[07:44] | Yeah, it’s too bad. | 对啊 太可惜了 |
[07:45] | He brought such a great energy to the house. | 难得他给我们家带来那么多正能量呢 |
[07:47] | Mitchell. | 米奇尔 |
[07:48] | I just need a minute to process this. | 给我几秒时间想想怎么做 |
[07:54] | 买房小贴士 菲尔·邓菲 房产经纪人 | |
[07:54] | But the bottom line, Karen, is, your viewers should work with | 但是凯伦 你的观众无论如何都该与 |
[07:57] | a realtor they can trust. | 他们能够信任的房产经纪人合作 |
[07:59] | Someone they can look in the eye. | 一个能直视双眼 坦诚以对的人 |
[08:08] | I’m confused. You wanted me to see that? | 我没懂 你想我看你总看错镜头吗 |
[08:10] | Well, someone there said I was a real natural. | 电视台有人还说我天生适合干这个呢 |
[08:13] | I can’t remember who it was. | 是谁来着…. |
[08:14] | Oh, that’s right — Rainer Shine. | 没错 是雷纳·向恩 |
[08:16] | The cheesy weatherman? | 那个媚俗的天气预报员吗 |
[08:18] | No, the award-winning meteorologist. | 不是 是拿过大奖的气象学者 |
[08:21] | He’s the recipient of back-to-back Golden Showers. | 他连续两届获得金牌[尿浴]播报员奖 |
[08:23] | That cannot be the actual name — | 不可能真叫这个… |
[08:24] | It’s their Oscars. | 相当于他们的奥斯卡 |
[08:26] | Anyway, I gave him my number. | 反正我给了他我的号码 |
[08:28] | He called. | 他给我打了电话 |
[08:30] | We’re grabbing drinks tonight. | 我们今晚要去喝酒 |
[08:31] | – No big deal. – I agree. | -没什么了不起的 -的确 |
[08:32] | Please. We both know it’s a super big deal. | 拜托 我们都知道这可不得了啊 |
[08:34] | I am happy that you have a new friend. | 我很高兴你认识了个新朋友 |
[08:36] | Be good to have some guy time. | 享受一些纯爷们时刻应该不错 |
[08:37] | Yeah. Well… | 是啊… |
[08:38] | My makeup. | 我的妆 |
[08:42] | I have, like, three D’s. | 我的牌里有三个D了 |
[08:42] | 双方抽出随机字母牌若干 在板上拼出单词 使用冷门字母 或拼出长字会有较高分数 | |
[08:43] | Well, it’s better than any report card | 比你以前带回家的成绩单 |
[08:44] | you ever brought home. | 上面的分数还高了 |
[08:46] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[08:47] | Skydiving. | 还能是在跳伞吗 |
[08:49] | Ugh. I see where he gets it from. | 我知道他的愚蠢是从哪遗传的了 |
[08:50] | Wake me when it’s my turn. | 他想出答案后再叫我起床 |
[08:53] | I thought I could finally beat her because she’s sick. | 还以为我能趁他病 要她命 赢她一把 |
[08:55] | I just want her to lose so bad. | 我真的好想她输啊 |
[08:57] | Yeah. So do I. | 是啊 我也是 |
[09:01] | Cheating? | 换牌作弊吗 |
[09:02] | Are we really doing this? | 我们真要出这招吗 |
[09:03] | That smug sister of yours needs to be taken down a peg. | 我们得打击打击你姐的嚣张气焰 |
[09:07] | Ooh! Peg. | 接气焰[peg] |
[09:08] | Think bigger. | 想更长更高分的 |
[09:10] | Pegs. | 气焰啊[pegs] |
[09:13] | Okay, Joe, repeat after me. | 好了 乔 跟我读 |
[09:16] | Red rover, red rover, red rover. | 红色海盗船 红色海盗船 红色海盗船 |
[09:19] | Wed wovah, wed wovah, wed wovah. | 王色歪盗床 王色歪盗床 王色歪盗床 |
[09:22] | Okay, now I want you to try it | 好 现在我要你大大地微笑 |
[09:24] | with a big smile on your face. | 然后再说出来 |
[09:26] | Red rover, red rover, red rover. | 红色海盗船 红色海盗船 红色海盗船 |
[09:31] | I am sorry. It’s just sometimes I feel | 抱歉 就是有时候我觉得 |
[09:33] | like my accent gets a little | 我的口音有点… |
[09:36] | and it’s gonna rub off on Fulgencio Joseph. | 会影响到弗汉希欧·乔瑟夫 |
[09:39] | Well, you shouldn’t blame yourself, | 你不该怪自己啊 |
[09:41] | if that’s what you just said. | 如果我没听错你说的话 |
[09:42] | I actually have some exercises that can help you. | 其实我这里还有一些练习可以帮到你 |
[09:46] | Like Betty bought a bit of butter, | 比如炮兵怕把标兵碰 |
[09:48] | but found the butter bitter. | 标兵怕碰炮兵炮 |
[09:51] | Betty bought a bit ‘a bootie, | 炮兵怕把飘乒蹦 |
[09:53] | but da bootie bittah. | 标乒怕蹦抱兵抱 |
[10:00] | This is a pretty bad neighborhood, Jay. | 这一带治安不太好啊 杰 |
[10:01] | This is the story that we’re telling — | 我们要讲述的故事是这样的 |
[10:03] | scrappy young kid, born into poverty | 好斗的小孩 出身贫困 |
[10:05] | with the deck stacked against him. | 面临着种种困境 |
[10:06] | I have a calligraphy tutor. | 我富到能补习书法呢 |
[10:08] | Hop out. I want to start shooting. | 下车 我要开始拍了 |
[10:10] | Hey, you’re staying in car? | 你就坐在车上吗 |
[10:11] | I’m gonna drive alongside and film you. | 我一边开车一边拍你啊 |
[10:14] | Go ahead. It’s perfectly safe. | 快去吧 非常安全啦 |
[10:18] | Hey. Did you just lock the door? | 你刚锁车门了吗 |
[10:20] | The car does that automatically. | 这车一关门就会自动锁上 |
[10:21] | Here. Try on this hair net. | 给你 试试这顶发网 |
[10:23] | Isn’t this a little over the top? | 这是不是有点太浮夸了啊 |
[10:24] | Was “Stand and Deliver” over the top? | 你觉得电影《为人师表》太浮夸了吗 |
[10:26] | Yes, it was. | 对啊 的确 |
[10:27] | Fine, then act angry, like you’re sick of | 行 那你就表现出生气的样子 |
[10:29] | taking orders from the white man. | 像你受够了总被白人颐指气使 |
[10:31] | Yeah, that I can do. | 这个有经验我能演 |
[10:32] | Walk along that wall, read from your script. | 沿着那堵墙走 然后读台词 |
[10:35] | Go. | 走吧 |
[10:36] | Hola! | 大家好 |
[10:37] | “Welcome to the streets I call home. | “欢迎来到被我称为家的街区 |
[10:39] | It’s tough out here, so I’ve had to be tougher. | 世道艰险 所以我得更硬汉一些 |
[10:41] | Because in a place where violence is currency | 因为在这个暴力当钱用 |
[10:43] | and pain is your best friend…” | 伤痛为好友的地方” |
[10:45] | Okay, this is embarrassing. Please don’t shoot this. | 这太丢人了 求你别拍了 |
[10:47] | You’re doing good! | 你表现得很好 |
[10:48] | Hey, pretend like you’re climbing over the wall, | 假装你正从墙那边爬过来 |
[10:50] | in case we want to say this is Mexico. | 以防你之后想说是在墨西哥拍的 |
[10:52] | Not gonna happen. | 不会的 |
[10:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:54] | Here’s some spray-paint. | 给你几罐喷漆 |
[10:56] | Bubble letter me something about gringos. | 用喷漆喷出你想骂美国佬的话 |
[11:01] | Oh, I wonder who that could be. | 不知道会是谁 |
[11:05] | Oh, Officer. | 警官你好 |
[11:06] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[11:07] | I’m here to arrest Dwight Bullock | 我是来以未成年人饮酒的罪名 |
[11:09] | for underage drinking. | 逮捕德怀特·布洛克的 |
[11:11] | We wanted to give Lily a chance to come clean on her own. | 我们想给莉莉一个自己承认错误的机会 |
[11:14] | Luckily, we have a friend of a friend | 幸亏我们有个朋友的朋友 |
[11:15] | who dresses as a cop for work. | 因为工作需要总穿着警服 |
[11:17] | He also undresses as a cop for work. | 他的工作也需要他把警服脱光 |
[11:20] | Remember, just act upset, okay? | 记住 装作很难过就好了 知道吗 |
[11:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:23] | Dwight Bullock. | 德怀特·布洛克 |
[11:24] | I have to arrest you. | 我必须逮捕你 |
[11:26] | You’ve been a bad boy. | 因为你坏坏 |
[11:29] | But I didn’t do it! | 但我什么都没做 |
[11:30] | I’m innocent! | 我是无辜的 |
[11:31] | I don’t know how that bottle got under the bed! | 我不知道为什么那个酒瓶会在我床底下 |
[11:33] | Now we’re gonna take it down a notch. | 不用难过到这么浮夸 |
[11:35] | Hold out your wrists. | 伸出手来 |
[11:36] | I’ve got to take you downtown. | 我得带你到菊里走一趟 |
[11:38] | Dwight, I am very disappointed in you. | 德怀特 我对你太失望了 |
[11:41] | There’s no more football. | 你不能再打橄榄球了 |
[11:42] | No more school. | 你不能再上学了 |
[11:44] | Lily, is there anything you’d like to say to Dwight | 莉莉 在德怀特被关进监狱前 |
[11:46] | before he’s taken to jail. | 你有什么想对他说的吗 |
[11:48] | I guess. | 有吧 |
[11:49] | Martha Stewart said she used the prison time | 玛莎·斯图尔特说过她利用狱中的时间 |
[11:51] | to work on herself. | 来充实自己 |
[11:52] | That is enough! W-w-we know | 够了 我们知道 |
[11:54] | you put the bottle under Dwight’s bed. | 是你把酒瓶放到德怀特床下的 |
[11:55] | You owe him an apology this minute. | 你必须现在就向他道歉 |
[11:57] | It isn’t fair! | 这不公平 |
[11:58] | He eats everything, he’s always in the bathroom, | 他吃啥啥不剩 还总占着厕所 |
[12:00] | you’re watching movies with him, shopping with him. | 你们和他一起看电影 买衣服 |
[12:02] | And you two don’t even love me anymore! | 你们两个都不爱我了 |
[12:04] | – Lily! – That is not — | -莉莉 -不是那样的 |
[12:05] | Lily, honey! | 莉莉 宝贝 |
[12:07] | Do you have the keys to these? | 你这玩意有钥匙吗 |
[12:08] | I usually let the person who hired me find it in my pants. | 我通常会让雇我的人伸手到我裤裆里找 |
[12:11] | Well, if that is the custom, I — | 那我就入境”随俗”吧 |
[12:12] | Mitchell. | 米奇尔你够了 |
[12:19] | Oh, my God. Again? | 我的天 又尿啊 |
[12:20] | Small bladder, big brain. | 膀胱有多小 头脑就有多大 |
[12:22] | That’s why we’re tied. | 不然我们怎么会打平手 |
[12:27] | I need a “T,” An “L,” And a “W.” | 给我一个T 一个L和一个W |
[12:29] | T L “T,” “L”… | |
[12:31] | Hopefully she’s too sleepy to notice that she got | 希望她困到不会注意到 |
[12:33] | three “W”s on her board. | 她板子上已经有三个w了 |
[12:34] | Also, can I take a pee? | 另外 我想放屁 |
[12:36] | Yeah. Coming right up. | 好 要P就给你P |
[12:42] | Something wrong? | 你有什么烦心事吗 |
[12:43] | I texted Rainer, like, three hours ago. | 我差不多三小时前给雷纳发的短信 |
[12:45] | He hasn’t responded. | 他还没回复 |
[12:46] | I’m sure he’s just playing hard to get. | 我相信他只是在装高冷难泡 |
[12:48] | It’s just weird. We had such a great time last night. | 这太奇怪了 我们昨晚聊得可开心了 |
[12:50] | I bet he’s busy. | 我猜他肯定很忙 |
[12:52] | He’s a weatherman in southern California. | 他可是南加州的天气预报员啊 |
[12:53] | He has to be ready in case | 他得时刻准备着 |
[12:54] | temperatures plunge below 70 degrees. | 万一温度猛降到”21度”以下立即报道 |
[12:56] | For your information, there is a wind advisory tonight. | 我告诉你 今晚可是有强风警告好吗 |
[12:59] | In fact, I’m gonna go take down my chimes. | 说起来 我得去把风铃摘下来 |
[13:03] | Not him? | 不是他吗 |
[13:04] | No. I sold a house. | 不是 是我卖出去了幢房子 |
[13:06] | He’s probably just having dinner. | 他大概只是在吃晚饭而已 |
[13:08] | He could be on a date. | 他可能与佳人有约 |
[13:09] | Apparently, he’s quite the player. | 他好像还挺风流的 |
[13:10] | Makes sense. That could charm the pants off — | 也不奇怪 哪有他撩不到的… |
[13:13] | What the what?! | 我勒个大去 |
[13:14] | Hey, dad. | 爸 |
[13:15] | There he is! | 酷爹在此 |
[13:22] | What is happening? Why are you kissing him?! | 这是什么情况 你为什么在和他激吻 |
[13:25] | He dropped some serious cash at dinner, | 他晚饭时出手阔绰 |
[13:26] | so I figured, what the hell? | 我就想 何乐而不为呢 |
[13:28] | And you. How could you do this? | 而你 你怎么能做出这种事 |
[13:30] | Do what? Actually, I’m — I’m taking it | 哪种事 其实我这 |
[13:32] | kind of slow because she’s your daughter. | 进展算慢的了 毕竟她是你女儿 |
[13:34] | Yeah, she is, and she’s half your age. | 对 她是我女儿 但你也能当她爸了 |
[13:36] | You’re despicable. | 你卑鄙无耻下流 |
[13:37] | Oh, come on. Now, listen. Hi. Claire. | 好了 听我说一句 你好我是克莱尔 |
[13:39] | Rainer, come in. We’ll just talk this out. | 雷纳 请进 我们把话谈开 |
[13:41] | I would like that because I — I don’t quite understand — | 我很愿意 因为我不太明白… |
[13:43] | What friendship means? | 友情的意义吗 |
[13:44] | Look, Phil, I — I want to figure this out, | 菲尔 我也想把话说清楚 |
[13:47] | but right now, I have to get to Chavez Ridge | 但现在我不得不赶去查韦斯岭 |
[13:49] | and cover this wind event. | 报道这次强风事件 |
[13:50] | You know what? | 让我告诉你 |
[13:51] | We’re not friends. | 我们友尽了 |
[13:53] | Go. | 你走 |
[13:54] | Get… | 你出去 |
[13:55] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[13:56] | You’re being ridiculous. | 你太荒唐了 |
[13:58] | You really want to leave things like that? | 你真的不把事情说清楚说完吗 |
[14:04] | From now on, | 从今以后 |
[14:05] | we’re getting our weather from Tricia Tazaki! | 我们只看特利西亚·田崎的天气预报 |
[14:11] | Fred fed Ted bread. | 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 |
[14:15] | Ted fed Fred bread. | 不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮 |
[14:20] | What am I looking at? | 你在干什么 |
[14:22] | Joe’s doctor gave me some sp-heech exer-cises | 乔的医生给了我几份演讲练习 |
[14:26] | to help me speak more clear-ely. | 来矫正我口齿不清的毛病 |
[14:29] | The problem is I fee-ear I have forgotten how I used to talk. | 但我怕我已经忘了原来怎么说话了 |
[14:36] | Well, if it’s any consolation, this isn’t any worse. | 不用难过 你再差也差不过以前 |
[14:39] | Manny! Check this out. | 曼尼 过来看下 |
[14:40] | I think I took a stab at finishing your video essay. | 我试着做了做你的视频 |
[14:44] | In a world divided into the haves and have-nots, | 在这个贫富差距巨大的世界 |
[14:48] | a boy was born. | 一名奇男子诞生了 |
[14:49] | It’s tough out here, so I’ve had to be tougher. | 世界很残酷 我要变坚强 |
[14:52] | On the streets, you can’t trust anyone. | 混街头 你不能相信任何人 |
[14:54] | Even your closest compadre could turn on you. | 即便是最亲密的朋友都可能背叛你 |
[14:57] | Please don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[15:00] | Every day was a battle for your s– | 每天都是一场战… |
[15:03] | I can’t send this to Juilliard. | 我才不能发这个给音乐学院 |
[15:04] | It’s all lies. | 这都是你编的谎言 |
[15:05] | That’s right, Manny. | 这就对了 曼尼 |
[15:07] | Do not change who you are or you will lo-o-ose | 不要改变你自己 那样你会失去 |
[15:10] | what makes you spe-cial. | 自己的闪光点 |
[15:12] | Am I still do-ing it? | 我的说话还这么怪吗 |
[15:14] | They’re not all lies. | 这些也不全是我编的 |
[15:15] | I hear you the stories you two tell about | 你们俩给我讲过 |
[15:16] | the neighborhoods you lived in, | 你们以前住的街区有多乱 |
[15:18] | growing up on the passenger seat of a cab. | 你在出租车后座上长大 |
[15:20] | Sure, I put in what we professionals call “sizzle,” | 的确 我是加入了我们专业人士成为”料”的东西 |
[15:23] | but this is a part of who you are. | 但这些确实是你的亲身经历 |
[15:24] | And it’s a lot easier to root for | 而且大家会更支持这种苦小子 |
[15:26] | than a kid who insists that 72% of his chocolate is cocoa. | 而不是巧克力只吃含72%科科的富二代 |
[15:32] | It’s “Cacao.” | 是可可 |
[15:33] | I beliee-eve that is hiiis point. | 更加证明了你过太舒服 |
[15:38] | What was that? | 你刚那是什么意思 |
[15:39] | How about I ask the questions. | 应该是我来问你话 |
[15:40] | When did you two set up this little rendezvous? | 你们俩什么时候谋划这次幽会的 |
[15:42] | While I was killing it on the air? | 是趁我在节目上秒杀全场的时候吗 |
[15:44] | He called me today. | 他今天才给我打的电话 |
[15:45] | How’d he get your number? | 他怎么会有你的电话的 |
[15:45] | He said you gave it to him. | 他说是你给的 |
[15:47] | That lying sack — | 他这个大骗… |
[15:51] | Anyway, I dated my makeup girl for a while, | 我和我的化妆师约会了几次 |
[15:54] | but, uh, then she had to leave town. | 但后来她离开这城市了 |
[15:56] | Oh. Wow. Well, if — if it’s not crossing a line, | 我有个不情之请 |
[15:58] | can I give you my daughter Haley’s number? | 能把我女儿海莉的电话给你吗 |
[16:01] | -Really? -Yeah, she’s available, | -真的吗 -真的 她现在正空窗 |
[16:02] | and she actually expressed some interest. | 而且她表达过兴趣 |
[16:05] | Well, I’m definitely interested. | 我也非常有兴趣 |
[16:06] | Well, then let’s make this happen. | 那我们还等什么 |
[16:09] | Phil Denphy, you are the best! | 菲尔·邓菲 你这人太赞了 |
[16:11] | No. | 这没啥 |
[16:12] | I thought it was about a makeup job. | 我以为是让你去当化妆师 |
[16:15] | I like him. | 我挺喜欢他的 |
[16:16] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[16:17] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不是好人 |
[16:19] | He’s a great guy. | 他是全世界最赞的人 |
[16:20] | Dad, run to him. | 去追回他吧 |
[16:24] | Claire, I’m going out! | 克莱尔 我去去就回 |
[16:27] | Admit it, it’s over. | 认输吧 你没戏唱了 |
[16:28] | I’m head by 50 points and you have two tiles left. | 我领先你足足50分 而你只剩两个字母 |
[16:31] | There’s got to be something! | 肯定还有能拼的高分字 |
[16:32] | I — ugh — Why can’t I see it?! | 我怎么就想不出来呢 |
[16:34] | Six months ago, I was at Caltech, and now — ugh — work. | 半年前我还在加州理工 现在脑子像冻住… |
[16:37] | Relax, honey. | 放轻松 宝贝 |
[16:38] | It’s just a game. | 这只是个游戏 |
[16:40] | What if it’s more than that? | 如果不只这么简单呢 |
[16:41] | What if mono permanently changed my brain? | 如果是这场病让我变傻了呢 |
[16:43] | I’ve always defined myself by my intelligence, | 一直以来我都以高智商来定位自己 |
[16:45] | and if that’s gone, who am I? | 如果连这都没了 那我还算什么 |
[16:52] | A loser. | 废柴输家 |
[16:53] | Luke! No! | 卢克 别胡说 |
[16:55] | We cheated. | 我们作弊了 |
[16:56] | Luke and I messed with the tiles. | 我们对牌动了手脚 |
[16:57] | What?! Yeah, it’s just that, | -什么 -就是这样 |
[16:59] | you’re the smartest one in the family, | 你一直是家里的智商巅峰 |
[17:00] | and you always rub it in, | 却总是用智商羞辱我们 |
[17:01] | and it doesn’t make us feel good. | 我们也很郁闷啊 |
[17:04] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:06] | I feel terrible that I’ve been making you guys feel this way. | 让你们这么郁闷 真不好意思 |
[17:09] | Thank you for opening up to me about it. | 谢谢你坦白告诉我这些 |
[17:11] | Otherwise, I never would have known that you cheated, | 不然我不会知道你们作弊了 |
[17:15] | which means that… | 这就说明 |
[17:16] | I win, you lose! I win! You lose! I win! You lose! | 我赢了你输了 我是天才你是笨蛋 |
[17:20] | I win you lose. | 我才是赢家 |
[17:21] | God, I’m so tired. | 累死了 |
[17:23] | If you want to shave off her eyebrows, I’m cool with that. | 如果你想剃光她的眉毛 动手吧 |
[17:28] | Lily, honey, what’re you doing? | 莉莉 你在做什么 |
[17:32] | Okay. Her first ice out. | 好的 第一次冷战 |
[17:34] | Be strong. | 态度强硬一点 |
[17:34] | G– Lily. | 莉莉 |
[17:36] | All right, all right, come on. | 好了好了 听我说 |
[17:37] | What you did to Dwight was wrong, okay? | 你对德怀特做的事是错的 知道吗 |
[17:39] | We’re very disappointed in you. | 我们对你很失望 |
[17:41] | Yes, and there’s gonna be consequences. | 做错事就得受罚 |
[17:43] | No electronics for a week. | 一周内不许用电子设备 |
[17:46] | That’ll be worse for you than for me. | 这点你们比较怕 我没啥所谓 |
[17:48] | No dessert. | 那就一周没有点心 |
[17:49] | Okay, that hurts. | 你戳中我的痛处了 |
[17:51] | That being said, we could’ve handled things | 话虽这么说 但这件事情上 |
[17:53] | a little bit better. | 我们也有不好 |
[17:54] | We should’ve talked to you | 我们应该在德怀特搬来前 |
[17:55] | before having Dwight move in. | 先和你商量一下 |
[17:56] | You mean I could have stopped it? | 我不同意他就不会搬进来吗 |
[17:58] | Well, no, but at least we would’ve know how you felt, | 倒也不是 但如果我们知道你不乐意 |
[18:00] | and we could’ve made things easier for you. | 我们至少可以想办法让你不这么难受 |
[18:02] | Sweetie, look, I, of all people, know what it feels like | 宝贝 全世界我最理解你的心情 |
[18:05] | to go from being the center of attention — | 那种失去众人关注的感觉 |
[18:07] | I went through it with my parents back on the farm, | 我以前还在我父母家农场时体会过 |
[18:09] | when they brought home a seven-pound | 当时他们带回家一个6斤重的 |
[18:11] | little pink bundle of joy and said, | 粉色欢乐小可爱 然后对我说 |
[18:12] | “You’re gonna share your room –“ | “你房间以后要跟他分享…” |
[18:13] | We all know it’s gonna be a pig. | 我们都知道你说的是只小粉猪 |
[18:15] | Anyway, he would snore… | 总之 他还会打呼… |
[18:17] | Okay, I’m sorry I lied. | 好啦 对不起我说谎了 |
[18:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 你真乖 |
[18:20] | You have to apologize to Dwight, too. | 你也得跟德怀特道歉 |
[18:22] | I’ll try to catch him in between bites. | 我们吃饭的时候我会跟他说 |
[18:25] | Hey, I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[18:26] | Let’s think of something we can all do together, okay? | 想一件能大家一起做的事 |
[18:28] | Just the four of us. | 就我们四个人一起 |
[18:29] | Anything you want. | 你想做什么都行 |
[18:30] | Absolutely anything. | 什么都可以 |
[18:33] | Three years ago, they gave me an “Absolutely anything,” | 三年前 他们给了我一次”什么都可以” |
[18:36] | and I wasted it on a Popsicle. | 这机会我浪费在买冰棍上了 |
[18:39] | That was not gonna happen again. | 我不会再犯这样的错误 |
[18:41] | Well, now, this is a lovely party. | 这真是个好有爱的派对 |
[18:43] | It’s a splendid afternoon. | 太美妙的下午了 |
[18:45] | More tea? | 还要茶吗 |
[18:46] | No thanks. My cup is still full. | 不了 谢谢 我杯里还满着 |
[18:48] | No, it isn’t. | 才没有 |
[18:49] | But I didn’t drink it all. | 可我都还没喝呢 |
[18:50] | Just take the tea. | 让你加你就加 |
[18:52] | Anyway, after the lightening strike, | 总之 在被雷击过后 |
[18:53] | I had the perm for, like, two years. | 我头发卷了整整两年呢 |
[18:55] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[18:56] | Rainer! | 雷纳 |
[18:58] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[18:58] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[18:59] | You’re not one of those storm chasers, are you? | 你不会是那种疯子追风者吧 |
[19:01] | Not since the movie “Twister” exposed how cutthroat it is. | 电影《龙卷风》揭露了这行竞争激烈后就不是了 |
[19:03] | I came here to apologize. | 我是来向你道歉的 |
[19:05] | Oh, you don’t have to do that. | 你不用这样 |
[19:06] | Yes, I do. | 不 我得道歉 |
[19:07] | I was confused, and I said a bunch of stuff | 我自己误会你 还说了一堆 |
[19:09] | that you didn’t deserve. | 冤枉你的坏话 |
[19:10] | It did hit me, right around the mid-section. | 的确如风暴过境伤到了我中部区域 |
[19:13] | Listen, Haley’s old enough to make her own decisions. | 海莉已经够大 能自己做决定了 |
[19:16] | I really like her, but if dating her is gonna be a problem… | 我很喜欢她 但如果跟她在一起你会不高兴… |
[19:20] | I don’t love the 25-year age difference. | 我的确不喜欢这25岁的年龄差距 |
[19:22] | It’s actually 20… | 其实只有二十… |
[19:24] | 2 — | 二岁 |
[19:25] | 22. | 二十二岁差距 |
[19:26] | Le– I would just hate to think | 但我真的很不想 |
[19:28] | that dating her meant that you and I | 因为我跟她在一起 |
[19:30] | still couldn’t be, you know friends. | 就不能跟你当朋友 |
[19:33] | You still want to be friends? | 你还想跟我当朋友吗 |
[19:35] | I do! | 对啊 |
[19:36] | Phil, I know a million people, | 菲尔 我认识好多好多人 |
[19:38] | but I really don’t have a lot of real friends. | 但真心朋友却没几个 |
[19:40] | Not even the sports guy? | 体育新闻那个人也不是吗 |
[19:42] | You guys are always laughing so crazy hard | 每次广告结束后切回来现场 |
[19:44] | out of the commercials. | 你们都好像聊到很开心 |
[19:45] | Chip Fielder? No. That’s all fake. | 奇普·菲尔德吗 全是假的 |
[19:47] | Fake as Tricia Tazaki’s shelter dogs! | 跟特利西亚·田崎装关心收容所狗狗一样假 |
[19:49] | Careful, buddy. | 兄弟 小心点 |
[19:50] | Look, maybe you should go. | 你该走了 |
[19:52] | I’m not going anywhere! | 我哪都不去 |
[19:53] | I’m going live in a second. You’re in my shot. | 我马上要播报了 你跑进镜头里了 |
[19:55] | Oh. I get it. Call me. | 我知道了 再联系 |
[19:58] | Call me! | 再联系 |
[20:01] | That’s right, Steve, but you’re gonna want | 没错 史蒂夫 但你今晚 |
[20:03] | to leave your kites at home tonight. | 最好就别出来放风筝啦 |
[20:04] | My wind-erful forecast right after this. | 我”风”华绝代的天气预测 稍后回来 |
[20:15] | My name is Manny Delgado, | 我的名字叫曼尼·迪尔加多 |
[20:17] | and I’m two people. | 我有两个身份 |
[20:18] | I’m the child of an immigrant single mother, | 我是一名移民单亲妈妈的儿子 |
[20:21] | who taught me to believe in myself and dream big. | 她教我要相信自己 勇敢做梦 |
[20:24] | I’m also the step-son of a businessman | 我也是一名商人的继子 |
[20:27] | who opened his home and his heart to me | 他让我住进他家 也住进他的心 |
[20:28] | and showed me, by example, | 并亲自示范给我看 |
[20:30] | how to make those dreams come true. | 怎么让那些梦想化作现实 |
[20:33] | Whatever I am, whatever I have to give, | 无论我是怎么样的人 无论我能有何贡献 |
[20:35] | is a product of these two very different worlds. | 都是这两个截然不同世界的心血结晶 |
[20:40] | It was so sweet that Jay cried a little bit. | 那些话感人到杰都有点落泪了 |
[20:44] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[20:45] | And it’s gonna be weird around here without him, | 家里见不到他的身影是会有些奇怪 |
[20:46] | but at least I’ll always have my special girl. | 但至少我最特别的小姑娘会一直陪伴我 |
[20:51] | And you’d never leave me, would you, baby? Mm! | 你永远不会离开我 对吧 小宝贝 |
[20:59] | I just want you to know | 我想你知道 |
[21:00] | I’m really okay with you dating Rainer. | 我真的不介意你跟雷纳在一起 |
[21:02] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[21:03] | Yeah, he’s got a really nice house — | 的确 他有间超棒的房子 |
[21:05] | Jacuzzi tub in his bathroom. | 浴室里还有按摩浴缸 |
[21:06] | Don’t love it you know that. | 并不喜欢你知道这些事 |
[21:08] | Look up. | 往上看 |
[21:09] | Hey, he mentioned this hair spray | 他有说到一款发胶 |
[21:10] | that’s just oil and a little sea salt. | 里面就油跟一点海盐 |
[21:12] | Oh, that’s more for conditioning that hold. | 那款主要是护发不是固定 |
[21:14] | Okay, wow, that was a close one. | 好吧 幸亏问了你 |
[21:15] | All right. | 好啦 |
[21:16] | Now, brush… | 刷刷 |
[21:18] | blot… | 弄几下唇 |
[21:20] | And beautiful. | 美呆了 |
[21:21] | Thanks, honey. | 谢谢你 乖女儿 |
[21:22] | It is really great that they having you back on the news. | 新闻还找你回去真是太好了 |
[21:24] | No no, I just giving a new drive licence’s photo. | 不是 我是去拍新的驾照照片 |