时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ahh, breakfast lasagna! | 意大利千层面早餐 |
[00:04] | Great call, honey. | 很棒的决定 亲爱的 |
[00:05] | Stay away from it. | 离它远点 |
[00:06] | It’s for everybody tonight. | 这是给大家今晚吃的 |
[00:07] | That’s two meals away. | 还得等两餐呢 |
[00:10] | Hello. | 喂 |
[00:11] | Hey, Colonel, what’s up? | 上校 怎么了 |
[00:14] | Mommy, could Ivan come for dinner? | 妈咪 伊凡能来吃晚餐吗 |
[00:16] | No, senor, | 不行 先生 |
[00:17] | ’cause tonight the whole family | 因为今晚全家人 |
[00:18] | is coming over for dinner, | 都会来吃晚餐 |
[00:20] | ’cause we’re gonna vote on | 因为我们要投票决定 |
[00:21] | where we’re going on vacation this year. | 我们今年要去哪里度假 |
[00:23] | A vote with a moral stain on it, | 一场由道德污点的投票 |
[00:25] | since ballots are reserved for land-owning adults. | 只有拥有土地的成年人才有投票权 |
[00:27] | Because nobody wants to go | 因为没人想去 |
[00:28] | to the birthplace of Edgar Allan Poe. | 小说家埃德加·爱伦·坡的出生地 |
[00:31] | Damn Colonel screwed me | 该死的上校害死我了 |
[00:32] | and took his name off my petition. | 撤回我请愿书上他的名字 |
[00:34] | I’m trying to overturn this dumb rule the club passed | 我想废除俱乐部通过的愚蠢规定 |
[00:36] | banning cigars within 40 feet of the main lodge. | 在正厅40英尺范围内禁止抽雪茄 |
[00:39] | When my country passed a law | 我的国家通过 |
[00:41] | that allowed them to drown 14 year olds, | 一项允许人民淹死14岁的孩子的法律时 |
[00:43] | you said, “These things happen.” | 你说”这种事时有发生” |
[00:45] | I just bought a box of El Conquistador Especiales. | 我刚买了一盒征服者特别雪茄 |
[00:48] | And they deserve to be smoked in a fine leather chair, | 它们应该被人坐在上等皮椅上抽 |
[00:51] | not out by the fountain in some heavily-spidered area. | 而不是在蜘蛛满地爬的喷泉旁边抽 |
[00:53] | I don’t want this in my house. | 我不希望家里有这个 |
[00:55] | Can’t smoke at home, can’t smoke at the club. | 在家没法抽 在俱乐部没法抽 |
[00:57] | Maybe Stella has room in her doghouse. | 也许斯黛拉的狗窝里有地方 |
[00:58] | Where is she, anyway? | 她在哪里 |
[00:59] | Haven’t seen her since the morning. | 从早上开始就没见她了 |
[01:01] | I don’t know where Stella is. | 我不知道斯黛拉在哪里 |
[01:03] | I think it has something to do | 我觉得这跟 |
[01:04] | with the shock collar that I had to put on her | 我不得不给她戴的电击项圈有关 |
[01:06] | because she kept running away. | 因为她整天乱往外跑 |
[01:08] | Maybe I tell Jay that I thought it was a necklace. | 也许我可以告诉杰 我以为那是条项链 |
[01:11] | He was the one who wanted to pierce her ears. | 他自己可是也想过给她打耳洞呢 |
[01:14] | Hey sweetie, your breakfast is on the table. | 亲爱的 你的早餐在桌上了 |
[01:16] | Ah, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[01:17] | Oh! Ooh, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[01:18] | The guy in the cologne ad. | 古龙水广告里的人吗 |
[01:19] | I’ve named him. It’s Giovanni. | 我给意大利帅哥取了名 叫乔瓦尼 |
[01:21] | He’s in love with me. | 他爱上了我 |
[01:22] | Well, he’s leaving you for me. | 他要为了我离开你 |
[01:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:24] | We never meant for it to happen. | 我们不想这样的 |
[01:27] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[01:28] | – Toast, toast is done. – Those Russian brothers | -是吐司做好了 -租了楼上房间的 |
[01:30] | who are renting the unit upstairs, | 俄罗斯兄弟 |
[01:31] | – are they… – Gone. | -他们 -走了 |
[01:32] | Because it’s already been 30 days, okay? | 因为已经到了30天 |
[01:34] | And the rules are very clear. | 规定很清楚 |
[01:36] | I know all about squatter’s rights, Mitchell. | 我知道占屋者权 米奇尔 |
[01:36] | 又称不动产权 美国部分州可以合法占屋子 占够久还能变业主 | |
[01:38] | Why do you always have to treat me | 你为什么总是得把我当做 |
[01:40] | like I’m some irresponsible… | 不负责任的… |
[01:41] | Idiot? | 蠢货 |
[01:43] | The Russian brothers wanted one more night. | 俄罗斯兄弟还想住一晚 |
[01:44] | So I took cash, and I didn’t tell Mitchell, | 所以我收了现金 没告诉米奇尔 |
[01:46] | and now they won’t leave. | 现在他们不肯走了 |
[01:48] | We have squatters. | 我们碰到了非法占屋者 |
[01:50] | First termites, now squatters. | 一开始是白蚁 现在是非法占屋者 |
[01:53] | At least the termites weren’t my fault. | 至少入侵的白蚁不是我的错 |
[01:55] | Look at this beautiful side table | 瞧瞧这美丽的小桌 |
[01:57] | somebody just left on the street. | 有人把它丢到了街上 |
[01:59] | – Oh, do you need a hand? – No, it’s like ridiculously light. | -需要帮忙吗 -不用 这个小桌轻到莫名其妙 |
[02:04] | Flapjacks for mi amore? | 给我爱人[意语]的煎饼 |
[02:06] | – Oh, grazie. – Ugh. I don’t know what’s more syrupy — | -谢谢[意语] -我不知道什么更甜如糖浆 |
[02:08] | you two or Luke’s chin. | 你俩还是卢克的下巴 |
[02:11] | That’s weird. I haven’t had breakfast yet. | 真奇怪 我还没吃早餐呢 |
[02:13] | You’ll have to excuse us. | 很抱歉 |
[02:14] | Your father and I watched | 你爸爸和我 |
[02:15] | a very romantic movie last night. | 昨晚看了一部很浪漫的电影 |
[02:17] | Okay, Google, | 好 谷歌 |
[02:18] | play the soundtrack to “Spaghetti for Pepe.” | 播放《给佩佩的意面》的原声音乐 |
[02:21] | Playing soundtrack. | 播放中 |
[02:22] | Ooh. Mi scusa. | 抱歉 |
[02:25] | – Whoa. Watch the new kicks. – What? | -看着点新鞋 -什么 |
[02:27] | You have another pair of new sneakers? | 你又买了一双新运动鞋吗 |
[02:30] | What is that job at the club paying you? | 俱乐部的工作薪水多少啊 |
[02:31] | It’s the tips, mom. | 是小费 妈妈 |
[02:32] | There’s this one lady, | 有位女士 |
[02:33] | hold the door for her — 10 bucks. | 帮她扶着门 十块 |
[02:35] | Bring her an ice tea with lemon, another 10 bucks. | 端给她一杯柠檬冰茶 又是十块 |
[02:37] | Best tips I ever made was when we passed the hat | 我拿过的最多小费是 |
[02:39] | after a performance of my improv group, “Rule of Three.” | 我的即兴表演团队”三法则”表演募捐到的 |
[02:42] | We were known for our sketches, song parodies, | 我们以小品 搞笑改编歌曲 |
[02:45] | and full-frontal nudity. | 和正面全裸闻名 |
[02:48] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:49] | You are all out of orange juice. | 你们都没有橙汁了 |
[02:51] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[02:53] | I have to go out for orange juice. | 我得出去买橙汁了 |
[02:55] | Yes, I understand. | 我懂了 |
[02:57] | I have to go out for orange juice. | 我得出去买橙汁了 |
[03:00] | Mitchell? | 米奇尔 |
[03:01] | I have to go out for orange juice. | 我得出去买橙汁了 |
[03:19] | Thank you for coming. I have a problem with Russians. | 谢谢你们过来 我跟俄罗斯人之间出了问题 |
[03:22] | Being married to a Pritchett is great. | 跟普里契特家族的人结婚挺好的 |
[03:24] | – So great! – The best! | -非常好 -太棒了 |
[03:26] | But they can be a — a tad judgmental. | 但他们有点爱批评 |
[03:28] | – Almost punitive. – They are monsters. | -简直是惩罚 -他们是禽兽 |
[03:30] | That’s why the three of us formed a — a secret alliance | 所以我们三个人组建了秘密同盟 |
[03:33] | to help each other cover up our — | 来掩护彼此之间的 |
[03:35] | – our little mistakes. – Like back in December, | -小错误 -比如去年十二月的时候 |
[03:36] | when I hastily purchased an expensive prop | 我一时冲动为开放日乱买了一个 |
[03:38] | for an open house. | 昂贵的道具 |
[03:40] | Thanks so much for hiding it. | 非常感谢你帮忙我藏它 |
[03:42] | Claire would kill me. | 克莱尔会杀了我的 |
[03:43] | And it’s only till Monday, when I can return it. | 等到周一我就能退掉了 |
[03:44] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:52] | Oh, welcome home! | 欢迎回家 |
[03:55] | – You’re so early, right? – Not really. | -你回来得真早啊 -没有吧 |
[03:58] | There is that smile that I love. | 我就爱你这样的笑容 |
[04:00] | – Why don’t you take me to lunch? – Okay. | -你带我出去共进午餐吧 -好 |
[04:03] | What happened here, anyway? | 到底是什么情况 |
[04:04] | You get into Joe’s scented markers again? | 你又吸乔的香味马克笔吸嗨了吗 |
[04:08] | So now, I have scary Russian squatters who won’t leave. | 所以现在有可怕的俄国人在我家赖着不肯走 |
[04:12] | We’ll have a small window when Mitchell goes to the gym. | 等米奇尔去健身房 我们就有一小段时间 |
[04:14] | He usually stretches, takes a lap around the locker room, | 他通常会做做伸展运动 在更衣室溜一圈 |
[04:16] | and then gets a smoothie. | 然后喝杯奶昔 |
[04:17] | You two deal with the Russians, | 你们俩负责那些俄国人 |
[04:18] | and I’ll keep Mitch distracted. | 我来转移米奇注意 |
[04:20] | – Anything else? – Yes. | -还有事吗 -有 |
[04:21] | Our gate is broken, | 我们家门坏了 |
[04:22] | and Stella keeps getting out in the street. | 斯黛拉不停跑到街上去 |
[04:24] | I bought her a shock collar. | 我给它买了一个电击项圈 |
[04:26] | I thought about getting one when Luke was younger. | 卢克小时候我也想过买一个 |
[04:28] | Claire ended up just shaking a can of pennies at him. | 后来克莱尔摇零钱罐他就会来 就没买了 |
[04:30] | It spooked her and she’s hiding. | 它被吓到 躲了起来 |
[04:32] | We need to find her before Jay does and sees the collar. | 我们得在杰之前找到它 免得杰看到项圈 |
[04:34] | He has warned me many times not to get one | 他多次警告我不要买 |
[04:37] | because they are cruel. | 因为那很残忍 |
[04:38] | All right, we’ll deal with the Russians first, | 好 我们先解决俄国人 |
[04:39] | then come find Stella before the big vote. | 然后在投票前找到斯黛拉 |
[04:41] | We do not have much time. | 我们时间不多 |
[04:42] | We need to go. | 得行动了 |
[04:44] | I actually ordered a sandwich. | 其实我点了三明治 |
[04:50] | Is Rainer not here yet? | 雷纳还没来吗 |
[04:51] | Oh no, he is. | 不 他来了 |
[04:52] | He, uh, signed a head shot I didn’t ask for, | 我都没要 他就给我签了张大头照 |
[04:55] | and then went to the bathroom. | 然后去了洗手间 |
[04:56] | There’s his daughter. | 那是他女儿 |
[04:59] | I’ve never met a boyfriend’s daughter before. | 我从未认识过男友的女儿 |
[05:01] | I mean, I went out with Stacy’s dad, | 虽然我和史黛西的老爸约会过 |
[05:03] | but I’ve known her since, like, kindergarten. | 但我从幼儿园就认识她了 |
[05:04] | You’re nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[05:05] | I mean, how could this go wrong? | 这还能出什么岔子 |
[05:06] | She’s a teenage girl. That’s when you peaked. | 她是青少女 而你人生巅峰就是在那段期间 |
[05:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:09] | I guess I just really like this guy, | 大概我真的很喜欢他 |
[05:10] | and I want to be able to show him | 我想让他看到 |
[05:11] | I can fit into the more complicated parts of his life. | 我能融入他生活中最难搞的那部分 |
[05:14] | Hey, princess. | 小公主 |
[05:16] | Six people filmed me arguing with that meter maid, | 六个人拍我跟女交警争论 |
[05:18] | and no one caught this adorable moment? | 却没人拍到这美秒的时刻吗 |
[05:22] | So, you must be April. | 你肯定就是艾普丽了 |
[05:24] | Uh, yeah? | 废话 |
[05:25] | April, tone. | 艾普丽 注意语气 |
[05:27] | I’ll grab a chair. | 我搬个椅子过来 |
[05:30] | Sorry. That’s work. Gotta take that. | 抱歉 工作电话 必须得接 |
[05:33] | Anyways, I’m Haley, your dad’s, uh — | 总之 我是海莉 你爸的… |
[05:35] | – Latest? – Yes! | -最新一任 -太好了 |
[05:37] | Flash flood in the Mohave, they need me to cover. | 莫哈维突发洪水 需要我去报道 |
[05:39] | The water’s already ramp high at the senior center. | 老年中心水已经上升到坡道 |
[05:42] | You know, a puppy floats by on a pizza box, | 一只小狗乘着披萨盒漂过 |
[05:43] | this could be national. | 这报道可能轰动全国 |
[05:45] | Oops, snakes. Our day! | 糟了 我们今天的安排怎么办 |
[05:46] | I’ll just go to mom and Jeff’s. | 我可以去妈和杰夫那里 |
[05:48] | No, no, we were supposed to get to know each other today. | 别别 我们今天本该互相认识一下的 |
[05:50] | Um, I can watch you. | 我能看着你 |
[05:52] | Because I’m 4? | 因为我四岁吗 |
[05:53] | Oh, tone. | 注意语气 |
[05:54] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:55] | Yes. Girls day. We’ll meet you later. | 当然 我们俩女孩一起玩 晚点见 |
[05:57] | Oh, okay, thank you for understanding, sweetie. | 好 谢谢你的理解 宝贝 |
[05:59] | – No problem. – No problem. | -没什么 -没什么 |
[06:02] | Tragedy strikes. | 灾难袭来 |
[06:03] | Dozens dead. | 数十人死亡 |
[06:05] | Tragedy strikes. | 灾难袭来 |
[06:06] | Dozens dead. | 数十人死亡 |
[06:08] | And our final order of business is | 我们最后一项议程是 |
[06:10] | our entry to this year’s Expo Internacional du Closet. | 参加今年的国际衣橱博览会 |
[06:13] | What do we got? | 有什么提议 |
[06:14] | Okay, so we all know | 我们都知道 |
[06:16] | that Europeans prefer strong but simple lines… | 欧洲人喜欢有力又简单的线条 |
[06:18] | which is why I think that we should go with the Trafalgar. | 所以我认为我们应该选择特拉法加 |
[06:21] | Interesting. | 有点意思 |
[06:24] | It’s sturdy, dependable. | 坚实又可靠 |
[06:25] | On the other hand, | 另一方面 |
[06:26] | the Matterhorn is a chance to shake things up. | 马特洪峰可能会是颠覆性的选择 |
[06:28] | Think about what the Danes did in ’02. | 想想02年丹麦人的成绩 |
[06:30] | Also valid. | 也有道理 |
[06:32] | It’s bold, innovative. | 大胆而创新 |
[06:36] | Ah, gotta take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[06:37] | Civil rights issue over at the club I have to deal with. | 俱乐部的民权问题 我得处理 |
[06:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:40] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[06:41] | What are you laughing at? | 你们在笑什么 |
[06:42] | It’s so cute how nervous you are about your first expo. | 你第一次参展这么紧张很可爱 |
[06:45] | It’s like every time we throw out an idea, | 每次我们提出个想法 |
[06:46] | you have to look to see what your dad is thinking. | 你都得看你爸是怎么想的 |
[06:49] | I don’t do that. | 我才没有 |
[06:50] | I-I-I don’t do that at all, Dom. | 我完全没有那样 多米 |
[06:52] | Maybe you do that with your dad. | 或许你对你爸是那样 |
[06:53] | Gary won’t sign my petition unless I sign his. | 盖里非要我签他的请愿书才会签我的 |
[06:56] | It’ll be a cold day in hell before that | 除非火焰地狱变成酷寒极地 |
[06:57] | hippie tees off in flip-flops. | 否则他别想穿人字拖打高尔夫 |
[07:00] | Where were we? | 我们谈到哪了 |
[07:02] | I was just about to make my decision | 我正在纠结该选择 |
[07:04] | between the Trafalgar and the Matterhorn. | 特拉法加 还是马特洪峰 |
[07:09] | I got the power suit, the corner office. | 我身着帅气西服 有最赞的办公室 |
[07:12] | A closet doesn’t get installed in this town | 这城市所安装的任何新衣柜 |
[07:14] | without me knowing about it. | 都得本后知情了才能开工 |
[07:15] | But one important decision, | 但一碰上重要的决定 |
[07:17] | and suddenly I’m this pig-tailed little girl in Mary Janes | 突然间 我就变成穿小皮鞋头顶小辫 |
[07:20] | looking to daddy to tell me I’m smart. | 渴望被爸爸夸奖聪明的小女孩了 |
[07:23] | Uh, it’s…too important a decision to make right now. | 现在做这重要的决定有些为时过早 |
[07:26] | I’m just gonna take the rest of the day to think about it. | 我还是多花点时间考虑一下吧 |
[07:28] | Okay, but Munich needs to know by 5:00. | 但必须在五点前回复慕尼黑 |
[07:30] | I know, but this is a tough choice. | 我知道 但这是个艰难的选择 |
[07:33] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[07:40] | Hey, I brought your clothes for tonight. | 我带了你今晚的衣服来 |
[07:42] | Oh, thank you honey, that’s so sweet. | 谢谢 亲爱的 你真是贴心小棉袄 |
[07:44] | – How’s it going with, um… – The wi-fi won’t work, | -事情怎么样… -无线网登不上 |
[07:46] | and this whole place smells like Cup O’ Noodles. | 而且这地方闻起来全是方便面味儿 |
[07:48] | Mom, this is April, Rainer’s daughter. | 妈妈 这是艾普丽 雷纳的女儿 |
[07:50] | – Pleasure to meet you. – Hi. | -很高兴见到你 -你好 |
[07:52] | So, I’m gonna look for a ladies’ room. | 我想去下洗手间 |
[07:54] | Do they have those in factories? | 这工厂里有洗手间吗 |
[07:55] | Uh, we do, yes. It’s just down the hall. | 有的 走廊尽头就是 |
[07:57] | Just down the hall. | 走廊尽头就是 |
[07:58] | Thanks, echo. | 谢谢啊 应声虫 |
[08:03] | What’s so funny? | 你笑什么 |
[08:04] | Oh, just you dealing with a teenage girl. | 看你得管着一个青少女觉得好笑 |
[08:07] | Not as easy as it looks, is it? | 没想象中那么简单吧 |
[08:08] | Excuse me. I’m doing just fine. | 不好意思 我管得可好了 |
[08:10] | Hey, kiddo. | 好啊 孩子们 |
[08:12] | We gonna see you tonight for the big vacation vote? | 今晚重要的假期投票你来吗 |
[08:14] | You bet. Mind if I bring an unbearable teenager? | 那当然 介意我带个烦死人的青少女吗 |
[08:17] | What’s one more. | 多一个又何妨 |
[08:18] | Listen, I’m gonna run over to the club | 听着 我要去俱乐部一趟 |
[08:19] | and scare up one last signature for my cigar petition. | 为我的雪茄请愿书凑到最后一个签名 |
[08:22] | Oh, have you decided on what closet for the expo? | 你决定好选哪个衣柜参加博览会了吗 |
[08:26] | ‘Cause I was thinking — | 因为我在想… |
[08:26] | No! No, no, no. No, thank you. | 不不不 不用了 谢谢 |
[08:28] | I will let you know when I have made my decision. | 我做好决定时 一定会告知你的 |
[08:31] | Sure. Sandwich looks good. | 没问题 三明治看起来挺好吃 |
[08:33] | Does it? Does it look good to you? | 是吗 你觉得挺好吃吗 |
[08:34] | ‘Cause that doesn’t mean it’s a good sandwich. | 你觉得不意味就真的好吃 |
[08:36] | It’s not. As a matter of fact, it’s not a good sandwich. | 没错 这三明治一点也不好吃 |
[08:38] | All right, see you guys later tonight. | 好吧 大家今晚见 |
[08:44] | – Just do it. – Okay. | -你就捡回来吧 -好的 |
[08:48] | Luke? | 卢克 |
[08:49] | Buddy? | 小家伙 |
[08:52] | Kevin, was that my grandson taking off in that sportscar? | 凯文 刚上那车的是不是我孙子 |
[08:55] | Yeah, it was. | 是啊 没错 |
[08:56] | That’s quite a spin on that response. What’s going on? | 你这么贼兮兮地回答 到底怎么回事 |
[08:59] | Maggie Braithwait has some work for him to do around her house. | 玛吉·布雷斯韦特让他去她家干点活儿 |
[09:01] | She’s got an eye for the young ones. | 她比较中意小鲜肉 |
[09:02] | Should I be worried? | 我该担心吗 |
[09:03] | She might try and pressure him a little, | 她也许会尝试对他下手 |
[09:04] | but Luke’s a smart kid, right? | 但卢克是个聪明孩子 对吗 |
[09:09] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[09:11] | Oh, thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[09:12] | I can hear the Russians upstairs laughing at democracy. | 我能听见楼上的俄国人嘲笑民主政治 |
[09:14] | – All right, shall we? – No. I work alone. | -我们一起上去吧 -不 我单独行动 |
[09:17] | If you hear two bodies hit the floor, it’s done. | 如果你听见两声身体撞地 就是解决了 |
[09:19] | If you hear three, one tried to get back up. | 要是听见第三声 就赶紧找后援 |
[09:22] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[09:24] | I’m so sorry! | 真对不起 |
[09:26] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[09:28] | Mitchell! | 米奇尔 |
[09:29] | Wow, that’s crazy. Is — is this your gym? | 真是巧啊 你来这家健身房健身吗 |
[09:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:32] | I was just heading into the post office. | 我正准备去邮局呢 |
[09:34] | You mind keeping me company? They’re always quick. | 你介意陪我一起吗 他们办事很快的 |
[09:36] | Oh, well, actually, I gotta — | 其实呢 我要去… |
[09:38] | I don’t have my keys. | 我的钥匙不见了 |
[09:39] | Oh, I must have dropped them. | 我一定是丢哪里了 |
[09:40] | Oh, no. Well, I’ll — I’ll help you check the gym. | 真糟糕 我可以帮你到健身房找找 |
[09:42] | You remember what machines you were using? | 你还记得用过哪些健身器材吗 |
[09:45] | All of them. | 全部 |
[09:47] | We scoured that gym. | 我们搜索遍了整个健身房 |
[09:50] | It actually did take a crazy long time, | 其实还真花了相当长的时间 |
[09:52] | because Mitchell kept getting lost. | 因为米奇尔一直迷路 |
[09:54] | But I still needed a little more time. | 但我还需要再拖延一会儿 |
[09:57] | Sorry that took so long. | 抱歉耽误了你这么久 |
[09:59] | I can’t pass up a library book sale. | 一碰上图书馆旧书清仓我就走不动道 |
[10:02] | I mean, a dollar for as many magazines as you can fit in the car. | 只要一美元就能买到塞满车后箱的杂志 |
[10:05] | Yeah, National Geo– | 没错 《国家地理》 |
[10:07] | Ireland: Land of Savages. | 《爱尔兰 蛮夷的土地》 |
[10:09] | How old are these? | 这是多少年前出版的啊 |
[10:11] | – Hi, honey. – Hey, Phil, | -你好 亲爱的 -菲尔 |
[10:12] | I know you already went to the store for O.J. This morning, | 我知道今早你已经去过超市买橙汁了 |
[10:14] | but can you go back and grab some wine for tonight? | 但你回来路上能再去买点红酒晚上喝吗 |
[10:16] | You got it. Ciao, bella. | 没问题 再见 美女 |
[10:19] | You went out for orange juice this morning? | 你今早去买橙汁了吗 |
[10:21] | That’s a coincidence. Cam did too. | 真巧 小卡也是 |
[10:23] | That is a coincidence. That’s — that’s really… | 的确是巧 那… 那真是 |
[10:30] | Every day, I take Joe to a park in a Russian neighborhood. | 每天我都会带乔去一个在俄罗斯区的公园 |
[10:33] | We like it there. | 我们很喜欢去那里 |
[10:34] | I have picked up a few phrases | 那些俄国保姆管教俄国娃时 |
[10:36] | that the Russian nannies tell to the Russian kids. | 我学会了一些俄语短语 |
[11:07] | Well, it’s pretty simple, Mitch. | 其实很简单的 米奇 |
[11:08] | You just touch everything, | 你只要乱摸一通 |
[11:09] | and then when the tow truck guy shows up | 等开拖车的人来了 |
[11:11] | and sees your dirty paws, he knows you’re a pro. | 看到你满手油污就会觉得你是行家 |
[11:13] | Also, say “fan belt” as often as you… | 还要尽可能多说”风扇传动皮带” |
[11:17] | Mitchell? | 米奇尔 |
[11:18] | Mitchell? | 米奇尔 |
[11:20] | Hello. | 是我 |
[11:21] | The red panda’s left the zoo. | 红熊猫已逃离动物园 |
[11:22] | – Red panda? – Mitchell’s code name! | -什么红熊猫 -米奇尔的代号 |
[11:25] | I stalled him for as long as I could, and he got away. | 我已经尽可能拖住他了 还是被他跑了 |
[11:27] | – Okay, well, how much time do I have? – I’m not sure. | -那我还有多少时间 -我也不知道 |
[11:30] | I don’t really know where I am. | 我都不知道我现在在哪 |
[11:31] | All I can see is — | 我只能看见 |
[11:32] | – Oh, there’s your house. – What? | -原来就在你家旁边 -什么 |
[11:34] | – Cam. – Hi, sweetheart! | -小卡 -回来啦 甜心 |
[11:36] | Save the Southern charm, Scarlett. | 少用你那套《乱世佳人》的南方风情迷惑我 |
[11:38] | – Phil was clearly just trying to keep me from here. – What? | -菲尔明显是想阻止我回家来 -什么 |
[11:40] | Yeah, I-I lost my keys, | 我先是丢了钥匙 |
[11:41] | and sudden-suddenly he shows up and — | 然后他就突然出现 |
[11:44] | Does this have something to do | 这是不是和我们早上听到的 |
[11:45] | with the thud we heard upstairs? | 楼上传来的撞击声有什么关系 |
[11:46] | Mitchell, I-I say this with love, | 米奇尔 我这话是带着爱意说的 |
[11:47] | but you’re coming unhinged. | 但你这是纯脑子抽风啊 |
[11:49] | The suspicions, the accusations, | 你对我的这些怀疑 这些指控 |
[11:51] | the mechanical sexual performance — | 滚床单时机械化的表现 |
[11:54] | Where has Mitchell gone? | 我心爱的米奇尔哪去了 |
[11:55] | Yeah, I’m — but I’m not a doctor, | 但我又不是医生 |
[11:56] | so if you think something’s going on upstairs, | 所以你要是非说楼上有事情不对 |
[11:58] | by all means, let’s go take a look. | 那咱务必上去看个清楚 |
[11:59] | You know, on the other hand, | 可话说回来 |
[12:00] | if I were a doctor, I would say, | 假如我是名医生 我会说 |
[12:04] | “What’s up with all the conspiracy theories?” | “你编出这么多阴谋论是怎么回事” |
[12:06] | It’s textbook paranoia. | 你这是教科书级的偏执症状啊 |
[12:09] | Everyone’s talking about it. | 人人都这么说 |
[12:11] | But again, not a doctor, | 但话又说回来 我不是医生 |
[12:12] | so shall we? | 咱这就上楼吧 |
[12:17] | Well, you know, there are 30 different ways | 你知道在俄语里 |
[12:19] | to say “I’m sorry” in Russian. | 有30种方式说”对不起”吗 |
[12:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:22] | Maybe I was being paranoid. | 或许的确是我多疑了 |
[12:24] | Apology accepted, | 我接受你的道歉 |
[12:25] | and I’m sorry for calling your lovemaking mechanical. | 我也很抱歉我说你床上表现机械化 |
[12:28] | I actually really like your shy, school teacher character. | 我其实很喜欢你那个害羞教师的角色扮演 |
[12:37] | El Conquistador Especial. | 征服者特别雪茄 |
[12:39] | My dad’s brand. | 我爸抽的牌子 |
[12:41] | That doesn’t explain the lipstick, though. | 但我不明白上面为什么会有唇膏 |
[12:43] | No, my dad won’t even wear Chapstick. | 我爸连润唇膏都不肯用 |
[12:45] | He says it’s a gateway balm. | 他说爷们擦多了会变基 |
[12:51] | – Grandpa? – Oh, geez. | -外公 -我天 |
[12:52] | I knew I should have run that yellow. | 我就知道我应该闯那个黄灯来阻止 |
[12:53] | Where’s your shirt? | 你上衣呢 |
[12:54] | Mrs. Braithwait wanted me to move some boxes, | 布雷斯韦特女士想让我搬几个箱子 |
[12:56] | and told me to take it off so it didn’t get dirty. | 她叫我脱掉上衣以免弄脏衣服 |
[12:59] | But I kinda feel dirty anyway. | 但我还是觉得自己变得”肮脏”了 |
[13:01] | Grab your shirt. We’re leaving. | 去拿衣服 我们这就走 |
[13:03] | Luke, let’s get those dirty, tight pants in the wash. | 卢克 把你那条脏脏的紧身裤脱下来洗洗吧 |
[13:07] | Oh, hello. | 幸会 |
[13:08] | How are ya? | 你好 |
[13:09] | I’m here to pick up my barely-legal grandson. | 我是来接我刚满18岁的外孙的 |
[13:11] | I recognize you. | 我认得你 |
[13:12] | From the club, right? | 你也是俱乐部的 对吧 |
[13:13] | You’re the one fighting that silly new cigar rule. | 你就是那反抗新的白痴禁雪茄令的家伙 |
[13:16] | Excuse me? Where’d you put my shirt? | 不好意思 你把我上衣放哪了 |
[13:18] | Give us a minute, kid. | 让我们单独聊聊 孩子 |
[13:19] | It is a dumb rule, isn’t it? | 那条禁雪茄令的确很蠢 不是吗 |
[13:20] | It’s terrible. | 蠢到家了 |
[13:22] | My late husband loved smoking in the main lodge. | 我已故的前夫最爱在正厅里抽了 |
[13:24] | Is that whose cologne you made me put on? | 你逼我喷的古龙水就是他的吗 |
[13:26] | Hey, hey, hey. Boxes, right? | 行了行了 你不是还有箱子要搬吗 |
[13:28] | I’ve got a petition here. | 我这里有份请愿书 |
[13:29] | Why don’t you read it quick? | 不如你瞟一眼 |
[13:30] | You might want to sign it. | 你没准愿意签名呢 |
[13:31] | Oh, I’m not sure now’s such a good time. | 我觉得现在可能不是时候 |
[13:34] | My neck is so… | 我这脖子 |
[13:36] | Luke, get in there. | 卢克 还不伺候着 |
[13:37] | Put your magic fingers to work. | 施展一下你双手的魔力 |
[13:43] | Mm. How do you know my body this well? | 你怎么这么了解我身体的需求 |
[13:46] | Right there on the “X.” | 就签在那个X上 |
[13:48] | Oh, you seem relaxed. | 你看起来够放松了 |
[13:50] | I should stop. | 我该停手了 |
[13:51] | Not just yet. | 再揉一会儿 |
[13:53] | If it would be easier, | 为了方便您 |
[13:54] | just hold the pen, | 您握着笔就好 |
[13:55] | and I will move the paper underneath. | 我来帮您挪纸 |
[13:58] | If I’d have known you were this good, | 我要是知道你手法这么好 |
[13:59] | I would have had you do my feet. | 我就让你帮我揉脚了 |
[14:01] | He’s gonna get there. | 他会揉到脚的 |
[14:02] | He’s working his way down. | 他会从头揉到脚的 |
[14:04] | Probably just your initials would be okay. | 或许只签个缩写就够了 |
[14:07] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[14:07] | If you don’t mind, I’m gonna sign this later, | 你要是不介意的话我想晚点再签 |
[14:09] | send it home with Luke. | 和卢克一起给你送回家去 |
[14:10] | All right, come on. | 行了 走你的吧 |
[14:12] | We’re done. | 我们完事了 |
[14:14] | Okay, but, uh… | 好的 不过 |
[14:17] | …you’re definitely gonna sign it, right? | 你一定会签字的吧 |
[14:19] | Definitely, promise. | 一定 我保证 |
[14:20] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[14:21] | Luke, we should probably get upstairs | 卢克 我们差不多该上楼 |
[14:22] | and flip that mattress. | 把床垫翻个面了 |
[14:26] | Luke, I’m sorry. | 卢克 不好意思啊 |
[14:27] | I forgot your mom | 我忘了你妈 |
[14:28] | needs you home for your piano lesson. | 喊你回家上钢琴课 |
[14:29] | – Let’s go. – Gotta run. See ya. | -我们走吧 -我要走了 回见 |
[14:32] | Took you long enough. | 你良心发现也太慢了 |
[14:33] | Oh, please, it was an extra 10 seconds. | 得了吧 不过慢了10秒钟 |
[14:34] | What could have happened? | 能出什么事 |
[14:36] | She asked me to do push-ups | 她一边让我做俯卧撑 |
[14:37] | while she put on her wedding dress. | 一边开始穿上她当年的婚纱 |
[14:38] | Wow, she jumped right to the Honeymoon Handshake. | 她直接跳到婚礼后无力入洞房的戏码了吗 |
[14:40] | It has a name? | 这招还有名字啊 |
[14:41] | Don’t you and your dad ever talk? | 你跟你爸从来不聊天吗 |
[14:47] | – Okay, we’ve searched everywhere for Stella, no sign. – Yet. | -我们到处找了斯黛拉 找不到 -目前还没有 |
[14:50] | Don’t worry, we’ll find her before the gray goat does. | 别急 我们会在灰山羊之前找到她的 |
[14:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[14:53] | Jay. Come on, guys, | 就是杰 伙伴们长点心 |
[14:55] | I spend a lot of time on those code names. | 我花了很多时间想那些代号 |
[14:57] | Okay, hurry, because he takes a picture of her | 好吧 快一点 因为他要给她拍照 |
[14:59] | every day at the same time | 在每一天的同一时刻拍 |
[15:00] | because he’s making a flip book. | 因为他要做一个翻书动画 |
[15:02] | Ay, watch out, watch out. | 注意 注意 |
[15:03] | I think Mitchell is looking at us. | 我觉得米奇尔在看我们 |
[15:05] | Okay, I thought I cooled his suspicions this morning. | 我以为今天早上我已经解除了他的疑心 |
[15:07] | Laugh and disperse. | 大笑然后散开 |
[15:12] | – Hey, mom. Red wine? – Oh, thanks. | -妈妈 喝红酒吗 -谢谢 |
[15:14] | – Grandpa said you’d like it. – Really? | -外公说你会喜欢的 -真的吗 |
[15:15] | Well, who cares what he thinks? | 谁在乎他怎么想 |
[15:17] | Just ’cause he likes something, I’m supposed to like it? | 他喜欢什么 我就应该也喜欢吗 |
[15:18] | Unreal. | 不现实 |
[15:20] | Mm, and of course, it’s gross. | 毫无疑问 难喝死了 |
[15:21] | Okay, well, I’ll just take it back then. | 好吧 那我把它拿走 |
[15:22] | No, no! No need to make a big deal out of things. | 不 用不着小题大做 |
[15:24] | I’ll just drink it. | 我就把它喝了吧 |
[15:26] | Hey! Any word from your dad? | 你爸联系你了吗 |
[15:27] | He texted me, like, two hours ago. | 他大概两小时之前给我发的短信 |
[15:29] | I told him how you kept the car running when you got gas | 我告诉他你加油的时候车没熄火 |
[15:31] | and could’ve blown me up. | 差点把我炸了 |
[15:32] | But you told him about the fun things too right? | 你有没有跟他说那些有趣的事呢 |
[15:34] | We had that huge cookie, | 我们吃了那个超大饼干 |
[15:35] | you spun away from me fast and got your hair in my mouth. | 你转身而去速度太快把头发甩到我嘴里 |
[15:38] | What was that for? | 你拍照干嘛 |
[15:40] | My friend Betsy has an Insta about sad stuff. | 我朋友贝特西有个图享帐号专门分享可悲的东西 |
[15:51] | – Oh, I-I wasn’t… – No, it’s okay. I don’t judge. | -我不是在 -没事 我不会随意评判别人 |
[15:53] | I’m wearing a clear coat on my nails. | 我还涂了亮甲油呢 |
[15:55] | Yeah, I know, what a chowder head. | 我知道 真是个海汤大傻瓜 |
[15:57] | Hey, speaking of that regional delicacy… | 既然说到地方美食 |
[15:59] | I am not voting to go to Boston | 我不会投票去波士顿的 |
[16:01] | just so we could see where America’s first ghoul | 就为了去看美国第一个食尸鬼[爱伦·坡] |
[16:01] | 他于1809年出生在波士顿 作品中常写到食尸鬼 吸血鬼 鬼魂之类的 | |
[16:02] | was potty trained. | 是在哪里学会如厕的 |
[16:04] | Care to wipe the lipstick off my neck | 介意把你咬掉我的头时 |
[16:05] | from where you bit my head off? | 留下的口红印擦掉吗 |
[16:07] | Hey — And why is there no orange juice? | 为什么冰箱里没有橙汁 |
[16:09] | My mom went out for some this morning. | 今天早上我妈才出门买了 |
[16:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:12] | That you find interesting? | 这你就觉得有趣了 |
[16:13] | Might as well pack for SeaWorld right now. | 我干脆现在就收拾准备去白痴海洋公园了吧 |
[16:17] | Hey, guys, have you seen April? | 各位 你们看到艾普丽了吗 |
[16:19] | Just saw her a minute ago. | 刚还看到她的 |
[16:20] | She had me pose | 她给我拍照 |
[16:21] | for some Instagram thing her friend does. | 说要传到她朋友的一个图享帐号 |
[16:25] | What is this? | 你穿的这是什么 |
[16:26] | – Clothes that don’t come from a mall. – Hold on, hold on. | -从不是大卖场的地方买来的衣服 -等会 |
[16:28] | I’m supposed to be watching you. | 我应该看着你的 |
[16:29] | I’m going to Betsy’s. | 我要去贝特西家 |
[16:30] | My Uber’s out front. | 优步已经在外面等我了 |
[16:31] | Who is this Betsy? | 贝特西是谁 |
[16:32] | Are her parents even home? | 她父母在家吗 |
[16:33] | And you’re 14. You’re not Ubering anywhere. | 你才只有14岁 你不能打优步出门 |
[16:35] | Also, you — you can lose the makeup | 还有 你快把妆卸了 |
[16:37] | because you look like a prostitute | 你这样看着像个 |
[16:39] | at an electronics convention. | 电子产品大会上的妓女 |
[16:40] | Now, go wipe it off and help set the table. | 立刻脱了它 然后去帮忙摆餐桌 |
[16:48] | What? I’m — I’m not used to being all parenty, okay? | 干嘛 我也不习惯这么老妈子风 好吗 |
[16:50] | No, you did a great job. | 不 你做得很好 |
[16:51] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:53] | I just felt weird ’cause you were standing right there, | 你刚站在那我觉得怪怪的 |
[16:55] | and you’re, like, the expert. | 因为你才是专家 |
[16:56] | Oh, I am hardly the expert. | 我才不是什么专家 |
[16:58] | I still… | 我还是 |
[16:59] | I still have my own stuff to work on. | 还是有自己的问题要解决 |
[17:02] | Maybe I shouldn’t have called her a prostitute? | 也许我不该说她像个妓女 |
[17:04] | You gotta have fun with it. Hm. | 你应该享受这种快感 |
[17:09] | Hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[17:11] | I’m sorry that I barked at you today. | 对不起今天我对你说话很凶 |
[17:14] | It’s just with this whole Expo decision… | 都是因为得为博览会下决策时 |
[17:17] | …I hate feeling like a little girl | 我就像个小女孩需要爸爸的帮助 |
[17:19] | that needs her daddy’s help. | 我讨厌这种感觉 |
[17:21] | But I guess there’s no harm in looking to the guy | 但我想 向在橱柜界无人能敌了 |
[17:24] | who’s been knocking it out of the park for 25 years, right? | 25年的男神求助又不会少我一块肉 是吧 |
[17:27] | Nope. | 当然 |
[17:28] | And the best advice that guy could give you is, | 男神能给你的最好的建议就是 |
[17:30] | go with you gut… | 跟着直觉走 |
[17:33] | ’cause you’re good at this. | 因为你确实做得很好 |
[17:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:36] | Thanks. And I — and I have made a decision. | 谢谢 我已经做了决定了 |
[17:38] | I’m going with the Matterhorn. | 我会带着马特洪峰去 |
[17:45] | Damn it. | 完了 |
[17:47] | Look who I found! | 看看我找到了谁 |
[17:48] | Ay, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[17:50] | This is the first time I’m so happy to see her. | 我还是头一回这么开心见到她 |
[17:52] | Let’s get this shock collar off before he gets… | 赶紧把项圈拿下来 趁他还没… |
[17:54] | Hello, guys! | 伙计们 |
[17:55] | There’s my little baby. | 我的乖宝宝在这呢 |
[17:56] | You two, take these in the house. | 你俩把这些拿进去 |
[17:58] | I’ve got a couple left in the trunk. A little help, buddy. | 车里还有几袋 来搭把手 |
[18:00] | – Oh, on the other side of the gate? – Come on, Phil! | -在大门外面吗 -快来 菲尔 |
[18:01] | Couldn’t they just circle back around? | 他们不能再绕回来拿吗 |
[18:08] | – Say what? – It’s nothing. | -你说啥 -没什么 |
[18:10] | All right, take that. | 好吧 你拿那袋 |
[18:15] | Oh, mama! | 额的亲娘嘞 |
[18:24] | What’s wrong with you? Pick it up. | 你怎么回事 捡起来呀 |
[18:25] | Yeah, let’s do it. Let’s pick it up. | 就是 捡吧 我这就捡 |
[18:29] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你到底抽什么风 |
[18:30] | – Why are you making those sounds? – I don’t think that’s… | -你乱嚎什么呢 -我才没… |
[18:35] | All right, when you’re done here, | 好吧 放进去之后再出来拿 |
[18:36] | come back ’cause there’s more. | 这儿还有呢 |
[18:37] | Okie-doke. | 好的 |
[18:41] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[18:42] | Is that a shock collar? | 电击项圈吗 |
[18:43] | I don’t know, but this is a shocked face | 不知道 看我的惊讶[电击]脸就知道 |
[18:46] | because I have never seen something like that in my life. | 我这辈子从没见过这种玩意儿 |
[18:49] | So you obviously bought it. | 这么说是你买的了 |
[18:50] | I just didn’t want Stella to walk out in the street. | 我只是不想让斯黛拉跑到街上去 |
[18:53] | That’s what a leash is for! | 所以才要栓狗绳啊 |
[18:54] | You’re a bad dog owner. | 你是个不称职的狗妈妈 |
[18:55] | Bad dog owner! | 坏狗妈妈 |
[18:57] | Why did you have it? | 那项圈怎么会在你身上 |
[18:57] | Well, I know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[18:58] | Yeah, because they’re all working together. | 因为他们是一伙的 |
[19:01] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[19:02] | You should’ve heard his paranoia this morning | 你们该听听他今天早上 |
[19:03] | about the — the Russian renters? | 是怎么对那几个俄罗斯租客疑神疑鬼的 |
[19:05] | Oh, I’m glad — I’m glad you brought up the Russians | 多谢提醒 多谢你提起这事 |
[19:07] | because look at what I found! | 看我发现了啥 |
[19:09] | That’s my El Conquistador Especial. | 那是我的征服者特别雪茄 |
[19:10] | Gloria took that from me this morning. | 今早歌洛莉亚从我这拿的 |
[19:12] | Oh, let me guess, | 我猜 |
[19:13] | right before she went out to buy orange juice… | 就在她出门买橙汁之前拿的 |
[19:15] | – That’s right. – …Except for she wasn’t. | -没错 -其实她并没有买 |
[19:17] | She was with Cam getting rid of the squatters | 她和小卡去赶占屋者了 |
[19:19] | while I was being stalled by that man! | 而我被他拖住了 |
[19:23] | They helped me hide a reindeer! | 他们帮我藏麋鹿了 |
[19:24] | From a year ago? | 去年圣诞节的事吗 |
[19:26] | Who knows how long this has been going on. | 鬼知道他们这样已经多久了 |
[19:27] | Okay, they’ve been in cahoots, | 他们私自合伙 |
[19:29] | covering up each other’s mistakes | 互相掩护犯下的错事 |
[19:30] | before we’ve even had a chance to shame them. | 在我们有机会羞辱他们之前就瞒住了 |
[19:33] | Since this little alliance | 你们几个 |
[19:34] | made a decision to go behind our backs, | 背着我们拉帮结派擅自做决定 |
[19:36] | maybe we should make a decision without them… | 我们也要不带你们 自己做决定一次 |
[19:39] | Oh. …Like where we’re going on vacation. | 比如度假地点 |
[19:41] | What? No, por favor, no! | 什么 不行 绝对不行 |
[19:42] | What? No! You can’t do that. | 什么 不行 怎么可以这样 |
[19:43] | I like it. I like it. | 姐喜欢 姐喜欢 |
[19:44] | Let’s do this. Let’s go vote. | 就这么定了 去投票吧 |
[19:47] | Yep. We’ve got it. | 好 有了 |
[19:48] | Okay. We’ve reached a decision. | 好了 我们决定了 |
[19:50] | Drum roll please. | 鼓声起 |
[19:53] | Close enough. | 凑合吧 |
[19:55] | The family is going to… | 我们全家要去 |
[19:58] | …Italy! | 意大利 |
[20:00] | Ah! Yes! | 好棒啊 |
[20:01] | Oh, my God! That’s awesome! | 天呐 太棒了 |
[20:02] | That’s so awesome, guys! | 真好啊 大家 |
[20:05] | The cutest part is that they think it was their idea. | 最可笑的是他们还以为这主意是自己想出来的呢 |
[20:15] | Mmm, what are you making? | 在做什么呢 |
[20:16] | I’m making an Italian dish | 是一道杰妈妈 |
[20:17] | that Jay’s mother used to make. | 以前做过的意大利菜 |
[20:21] | Breakfast lasagna. | 意大利千层面早餐 |
[20:22] | Great call, honey. | 很棒的决定 亲爱的 |
[20:29] | Hey, sweetie, your breakfast is on the table. | 亲爱的 你的早餐在桌上了 |
[20:31] | Oh, what’s this? | 这是啥 |
[20:32] | Oh! I’ve named him. It’s Giovanni. | 我给意大利帅哥取了名 他叫乔瓦尼 |
[20:35] | I’m still thinking about that movie last night. | 我还在想昨晚的电影 |
[20:38] | You picked a good one. | 你选得真是好 |
[20:39] | Only the Italians could make something that romantic. | 只有意大利人才拍得出这么浪漫的东西 |
[20:42] | Flapjacks for mi amore. | 给我的爱人[意语]的煎饼 |
[20:44] | Oh, grazie. | 谢谢[意语] |
[20:50] | No offense, dad, but I’m not sure these magazines | 爸 无意冒犯 这些杂志里的内容 |
[20:51] | are the treasure trove of information you thought they were. | 没你想的那么有价值 |
[20:54] | What are you talking about? | 为什么这么说 |
[20:55] | Glaciers: Now and Forever. | 《冰川: 直到永远》 |
[20:57] | Canada: Our mysterious Neighbor to the North. | 《加拿大: 我们北方的神秘邻国》 |
[20:59] | Don’t hate these photos of the lost tribes. | 这些失落部落的照片挺有意思的 |
[21:02] | That’s a human head hanging off her skirt. | 她裙子上吊的是人头 |
[21:03] | Kids, these magazines harken back to a time | 孩子们 这些杂志记录的是 |
[21:05] | when man had to forage and fight for his foods. | 人类为填饱肚子费尽心思的时代 |
[21:08] | You guys have it too easy nowadays. | 你们现在的日子过得太舒服了 |
[21:09] | You can lay around eating snacks saying, | 可以躺着吃零食 说一句 |
[21:10] | “Okay, Google, dim the kitchen lights.” | “谷歌 把厨房灯调暗”就行了 |
[21:12] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[21:15] | Go ahead, Dad. | 继续 爸 |
[21:17] | Okay, Google, | 好吧 谷歌 |
[21:19] | show me a video of a kangaroo | 给我放一段 |
[21:21] | playing badminton with a pirate. | 袋鼠和海盗打羽毛球的片子 |
[21:25] | Sure, playing on YouTube. | 好的 正在在线播放 |
[21:26] | What? | 太神了吧 |