时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Hey, Jay. – Welcome! | -杰 -欢迎欢迎 |
[00:03] | New Year’s Day at Jay’s. | 在杰家过元旦 |
[00:05] | My dad was driving in. | 我爸正开车过来 |
[00:07] | Things were looking up after a bad morning. | 经历了上午的挫折后 一切都在好转 |
[00:10] | – Oh! Yeah! – Oh, man! | -乖乖 -真厉害 |
[00:14] | Look how high it goes! | 看看它飞得多高啊 |
[00:16] | I’m gonna try and spit on a bird. | 我到时候要试试朝小鸟吐口水 |
[00:19] | Did he just get off the ride? | 那哥们是刚坐完下来吗 |
[00:24] | You know, honey, um, I’m getting cold feet. | 亲爱的 我有点打退堂鼓了 |
[00:27] | Maybe we should just — | 不然我们还是… |
[00:27] | Well, if you’re scared, we should just go. | 如果你害怕我们就走吧 |
[00:29] | I’m disappointed, ’cause to me, it seemed like a blast. | 我很失望 因为在我看来肯定会很爽的 |
[00:34] | My resolution to live more dangerously | 我的新年新决心是活得更刺激 |
[00:36] | was off to a rocky start. | 结果出师不利 |
[00:38] | Help yourself to my Christmas present. | 自己去拆我准备的圣诞礼物吧 |
[00:39] | Nothing like a frozen margarita in a hot tub. | 天下最爽的就是在热水浴缸里喝冰鸡尾酒 |
[00:42] | Lets nature know we can do anything she can. | 让自然母亲知道她能做的事我们也能 |
[00:45] | Well, I’ll take one to go. | 我带走喝 |
[00:46] | Alex and I are just here to raid your guys’ closet | 艾丽克斯和我是为了来你们的衣橱里 |
[00:48] | for some vintage clothing. | 搜刮复古服装而来 |
[00:50] | Yeah, we’re going to a ’90s music festival | 我们要去一个九十年代风格的音乐节 |
[00:51] | called Fo-shizzle-fest. | 叫”当然90音乐节” |
[00:52] | Okay, get ready to pig out! | 准备好吃烤猪撑到爆吧 |
[00:55] | In six to eight hours. | 6到8小时后才能撑到爆 |
[00:57] | I did Thanksgiving dinner last year, | 去年的感恩节晚宴是我负责的 |
[00:59] | and it didn’t go well. | 结果没做好 |
[01:00] | Cam blew up the turkey | 小卡把火鸡弄爆炸了 |
[01:02] | and made the goat kill itself. | 吓得山羊撞墙自杀 |
[01:03] | Anyhoo, today is my comeback meal, | 总之今天的元旦大餐我要强势回归 |
[01:05] | and I decided to keep it simple and roast a pig. | 我决定一切从简 做烤全猪 |
[01:07] | So, you just dig a hole, | 你先挖个坑 |
[01:09] | you put down a bed of coals, then a layer of banana leaves, | 铺一层炭 再盖一层蕉叶 |
[01:11] | lower the pig, cover it with burlap and tin foil, | 把猪放进去 再用麻布和锡纸包住 |
[01:14] | and — Bam! | 然后是见证奇迹的时刻 |
[01:15] | Six hours later, you dig it all up, | 6小时后挖出来 |
[01:17] | put it on a platter, and Bam! | 放到盘子上 又是见证奇迹的时刻 |
[01:19] | dinner is served. | 晚餐就上桌了 |
[01:20] | Guys, | 小伙子们 |
[01:22] | just because you spent Christmas in Missouri | 不要以为你们是在密苏里过的圣诞 |
[01:24] | doesn’t mean that we forgot about you. | 我们就把你们忘了 |
[01:26] | Open your presents. | 拆礼物吧 |
[01:27] | Oh, okay! I’ll go first. | 好 我先拆 |
[01:29] | Uh, let’s see. | 瞧瞧 |
[01:31] | Oh, it’s a gift certificate for E-Butler. | 是电子管家的礼品券 |
[01:34] | It’s a concierge service. | 是礼宾服务 |
[01:35] | Use it for errands, tickets, things like that. | 你可以用它做跑腿 买票之类的杂务 |
[01:38] | Oh my God. I love this! | 我的天 我太喜欢了 |
[01:39] | It’s like staying in a hotel, | 就像住在酒店一样 |
[01:40] | but I don’t have to wear gloves to use the remote. | 但我用遥控器时不必戴手套防细菌 |
[01:42] | Okay, me next. Me next. | 好了 到我了到我了 |
[01:43] | Oh… it’s an apron with-with bells on it. | 是条围裙 上面还带铃铛 |
[01:48] | And it says, “Cam and get it!” | 上面还写着”过来卡一下” |
[01:50] | Oh, so that’s not a mistake? | 所以这个不是拼写错误吗 |
[01:51] | We spent extra cash to get that custom made. | 我额外加钱定做的 |
[01:54] | Came to me in a dream. | 我在梦中想到的好点子 |
[01:55] | Put it on, buddy. | 穿上吧 伙计 |
[01:56] | Let’s, uh-Let’s get pictures with you guys and your gifts. | 我们照一张你们拿着礼物的照片 |
[01:59] | Jay and Gloria, get in there too. | 杰 歌洛莉亚 你们也一起来 |
[02:00] | Come on, honey. Let’s go. | 来吧 亲爱的 咱也去 |
[02:02] | – Oh, boy. – I’ll tie it. | -天啊 -我帮你系 |
[02:04] | – No, you won’t. – All right. | -不用 -好吧 |
[02:11] | I told you Stella was trying to kill me! | 我就说斯黛拉想杀我 |
[02:28] | – Well, that was a scare. – Nothing happened. | -刚才真是吓死人了 -又没出事 |
[02:30] | I know where you’re going with this. | 我知道你想说什么 |
[02:31] | This is why I’ve been hounding you | 这就是为什么我一直追着你 |
[02:33] | about your estate planning. | 要你做遗产规划 |
[02:34] | No, Mitch. | 不 米奇 |
[02:34] | Don’t put that horrible thing out in the universe! | 不要朝宇宙释放这种负能量 |
[02:40] | Dad, you still haven’t done that? | 爸 你还没做遗产规划吗 |
[02:41] | They haven’t updated their paperwork since Joe was born. | 乔出生以后他们都还没修订过文件 |
[02:44] | Uh, God forbid something bad should happen to them. | 老天保佑 但万一他们遇到不测了呢 |
[02:47] | We don’t even know who’d they want to raise Joe. | 我们都不知道他们想让谁做乔的监护人 |
[02:51] | Will you stop scaring her? | 你别吓她了行吗 |
[02:53] | I spend more money on eyelashes | 至今我花在种睫毛上面的钱 |
[02:55] | than most of you do on health care. | 比你们好几个的医保费都多 |
[02:56] | Fine, we’ll do it today. | 好吧 我今天就做 |
[02:57] | What better way to start the new year | 开始新一年的方式那么多 |
[02:59] | than by preparing for the worst? | 但有什么能比准备身后事更”开心” |
[03:01] | Speaking of alive dads, | 说到还生龙活虎的老爸 |
[03:03] | there’s mine! Oh! | 我爸来啦 |
[03:05] | So good to see you! | 太高兴见到你了 |
[03:06] | How was the drive? | 一路开车过来顺利吗 |
[03:07] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[03:08] | My radio broke around Tallahassee. | 开到佛州塔拉哈西时我的收音机坏了 |
[03:11] | But is there a better entertainment source | 但哪里有比美国公路上的广告牌 |
[03:13] | than the billboards of America? | 更有趣的娱乐内容呢 |
[03:15] | Apparently, syphilis is making a comeback. | 根据广告来看 梅毒又要祸害众生了 |
[03:17] | Plus, you had me to keep you company. | 再说 你还有我陪你解闷呢 |
[03:20] | Lorraine? | 洛林 |
[03:22] | Lorraine was my babysitter growing up. | 洛林是照顾我长大的保姆 |
[03:24] | She was also my first crush | 我第一次春心荡漾的对象也是她 |
[03:26] | and also the star of my first, um… “funny dream.” | 我第一次做”那啥梦” 梦见的也是她 |
[03:32] | Yeah, Lorraine used to bring out the holy terror in Phil. | 当年菲尔一见到洛林就调皮捣蛋 |
[03:36] | It seemed like he wanted to be spanked by her. | 好像他故意想被洛林打屁股似的 |
[03:38] | No, I did not. | 我才没有 |
[03:39] | How long has this been going on? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[03:42] | Well, we reconnected earlier this year on jury duty. | 我们今年早些时候做陪审团时重新联系上的 |
[03:44] | I was the lone holdout on a triple homicide case. | 三重凶杀案 只有我坚持认为凶手无罪 |
[03:48] | You can just feel when someone is innocent, you know? | 当被告是无辜的时候你是能感应到的 |
[03:51] | But Lorraine said she’d go out to lunch with me | 但洛林说如果我改投有罪 |
[03:53] | if I changed my vote, | 她就陪我吃午饭 |
[03:54] | so here we are. | 所以我们就在一起了 |
[03:56] | – Phil, did-did you ever dream — – No. | -菲尔 你做梦都没想到 -没”梦”过 |
[03:58] | Last time I saw you, | 我上次见到你时 |
[03:59] | you came up to here. | 你还在我胸口 |
[04:01] | Okay, Claire will take you that way to the back yard. | 好了 克莱尔会带你们从那边去后院 |
[04:03] | I’ll go through the house | 我会从房子里穿过去 |
[04:04] | so we can finally know which way’s faster. | 这样我们就终于能知道哪条路比较快了 |
[04:06] | Okay, just a few simple questions, | 好了 只要回答几个简单的问题 |
[04:08] | and your estate planning is done. | 你们的遗产规划就做好了 |
[04:10] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[04:11] | We don’t need to put aside money for Manny’s college. | 我们不用额外存一笔钱给曼尼上大学 |
[04:14] | I already took care of it. | 钱我早就攒够了 |
[04:15] | When Manny was born, I didn’t want to rely on anyone, | 曼尼出生的时候 我不想依靠任何人 |
[04:18] | so I started saving money from my paycheck. | 所以我开始把一部分薪水攒起来 |
[04:20] | Eventually, I made enough money for Manny’s college, | 最后就把曼尼上大学的钱攒出来了 |
[04:22] | so if anything happens, he’ll be okay. | 这样如果有什么不测 他也不会有事 |
[04:24] | That’s amazing. | 真了不起 |
[04:26] | How did I not see this in the bank statements? | 我看银行财务报表的时候怎么没发现 |
[04:28] | Why would I put money that I might need | 我为什么要把我有可能哪天 |
[04:29] | to run away with in the middle of night in the bank? | 就需要带着跑路的钱存进银行呢 |
[04:33] | I put it in my disappear bag. | 我把它放在跑路包里 |
[04:34] | It’s hard not to take that personally, but, um, | 虽然这事很难不往心里去 但是… |
[04:37] | where is this bag? | 那包在哪 |
[04:38] | It’s in…in… | 在… |
[04:41] | – You forgot? – No. | -你忘了 -不可能 |
[04:42] | That’s why I made a song | 我特地编了首歌 |
[04:43] | so that it would always help me remember. | 好帮我想起来它在哪 |
[04:46] | * My disappear bag, my disappear bag * | * 我的跑路小包 我的跑路小包 * |
[04:49] | * I hid you very safely in the * | * 我把你安全地藏在… * |
[04:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道了 |
[04:55] | One second. | 失陪一下 |
[04:56] | Okay, Cam, what are we — | 小卡 我们要干嘛 |
[04:58] | Okay. Just — Just be cool. | 你冷静点 |
[04:59] | – Just be cool. – Be cool? | -冷静一点 -怎么冷静[酷] |
[05:00] | You just jangled across the yard like a big country tambourine. | 你刚像个乡村手摇鼓一样叮叮当当穿过花园 |
[05:03] | All right, well, apparently, | 好吧 貌似 |
[05:04] | the fire went out and I didn’t notice, | 火刚熄灭了 而我没注意到 |
[05:05] | and now this pig is as cold as your family is gonna be | 现在这只猪冷得就像待会你家人发现 |
[05:08] | when they figure out I ruined another meal. | 我又搞砸了一顿饭时的气氛一样冰冷 |
[05:10] | Okay, this is bad. | 这很糟糕 |
[05:11] | My dad does not like to be pork teased. | 我爸不喜欢被猪肉吊胃口 |
[05:13] | Well, maybe we can get a replacement pig. | 也许我们能搞到另一只猪来代替它 |
[05:15] | – Do you think your concierge thing could help out? – Wha– | -你觉得你的礼宾卡好使吗 -什么 |
[05:17] | But I just got it today, | 但我今天才刚得到它 |
[05:18] | and — and the card says, “For Mitch stuff.” | 而且卡上写了 “专为米奇服务” |
[05:20] | Mitchell, one of my resolutions | 米奇尔 我的一个新年愿望 |
[05:21] | was to cry less outside the home. | 就是在外面少流眼泪 |
[05:23] | Please help me get through this day. Gosh. | 求你帮我度过今天的难关吧 |
[05:25] | You know they only got me six hours, right? | 你知道他们只买给我六个小时的服务时间吧 |
[05:27] | I know. Thank you. | 我知道 谢谢你 |
[05:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:29] | Thank you for calling E-Butler, Mr. Pritchett. | 感谢您致电电子管家 普里契特先生 |
[05:31] | How may I make your day more E-fficient? | 我能如何让您的生活更”电”捷 |
[05:33] | Okay, um, well, this is a weird request. | 我有一个奇怪的请求 |
[05:35] | Keep in mind, erotic tasks are billed at twice the normal rate. | 友情提醒 色情服务双倍收费 |
[05:40] | Uh, no, I-I need you to secretly deliver a whole roasted pig. | 不是的 我需要你偷偷地给我送一只烤全猪 |
[05:43] | With extreme pleasure. | 很高兴为您服务 |
[05:45] | Requests like these remind me why I E-buttle. | 这种请求提醒了我为何投身电子管家服务 |
[05:47] | I knew that voice. | 我认得那个声音 |
[05:49] | It was Keifth. | 是基夫斯 |
[05:50] | When I first moved here, | 我刚搬来这里的时候 |
[05:51] | I was just a young Missouri hayseed. | 我不过是个年轻的密苏里乡巴佬 |
[05:53] | I-I bought a ticket to the circus one day, | 有一天我买了张票去看马戏团 |
[05:55] | and there in the middle of all the action, | 所有演出的焦点 |
[05:57] | in an impeccably pressed tuxedo, was Ringmaster Keifth. | 就是穿着完美燕尾服的马戏团领班基夫斯 |
[06:01] | I started hanging out at circus bars until we met. | 我开始出没于各马戏团酒吧 直到我们相遇 |
[06:04] | The attraction was immediate. | 瞬间就互相吸引了 |
[06:06] | He was older, always in command of a room, | 他年纪比较大 总是屋里掌控大局的人 |
[06:08] | which makes sense because a room is just a permanent tent. | 确实说得通 毕竟屋子不过就是永久型的帐篷 |
[06:11] | We dated for six months. | 我们交往了六个月 |
[06:13] | He transformed me | 他使我变成了 |
[06:14] | into the sophisticate that we all know today. | 现在大家熟识的长袖善舞的我 |
[06:17] | And then, he suddenly disappeared. | 某天他突然间消失了 |
[06:21] | No goodbye. No note. | 没有告别 没有留言 |
[06:24] | Just some peanut shells on the floor | 只留下了地板上的一些花生壳 |
[06:25] | that must have…fallen from his glorious black boot. | 那一定是… 从他华丽的黑靴子底掉下来的 |
[06:29] | I found a trattoria in Little Polynesia | 我在小波利尼西亚找到了一家小餐馆 |
[06:31] | that can spare a fully roasted pig. | 有多的烤全猪可以提供 |
[06:34] | Sorry for the delay. | 不好意思让您久等了 |
[06:34] | It w– It was a minute and a half. | 才过了一分半 |
[06:36] | You can’t know my shame. | 您不知道我多惭愧 |
[06:37] | I’ll deliver the porcine parcel within the hour. | 我会在一小时内把烤猪包裹送达 |
[06:39] | Okay, that — that is great. I will — I will see you then. | 好 太棒了 我们等会见 |
[06:41] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[06:43] | Okay, my circus boyfriend who left me | 我的马戏团男友 |
[06:44] | in the middle of the night — that was him. | 半夜丢下我离开的那个 就是他 |
[06:46] | And now he’s coming here?! | 而他马上要来这里了 |
[06:48] | This is no way to ring in a new year. | 我可不想这么开始[摇铃]新年 |
[06:57] | The money has to be here somewhere. | 钱肯定在这的某个地方 |
[06:58] | This is all the stuff from when we first moved in together. | 从我们搬过来后的所有东西都在这了 |
[07:02] | Why do we have a box of doll heads? | 我们为什么会有一盒娃娃头 |
[07:05] | Oh, I guess you think it’s a coincidence | 我猜你以为家里没闹过鬼 |
[07:06] | that we have never had evil spirits in this house. | 只不过是个巧合 |
[07:09] | What about these will questions? | 这些遗嘱上的问题怎么办 |
[07:10] | If something happens to us, who should raise Joe? | 如果我们出了事 谁来抚养乔 |
[07:13] | No, Jay, don’t say that. | 不 杰 别说那样的话 |
[07:14] | All right, look. | 你听着 |
[07:16] | If someone other than us needs to raise Joe, | 如果需要别人来抚养乔 |
[07:20] | I vote Mitch and Cam. | 我投票给米奇和小卡 |
[07:21] | Nice balance. | 很互补的一对 |
[07:22] | Mitch is, uh, responsible, he knows culture, | 米奇有责任感 他有文化 |
[07:25] | and Cam is basically a mom who played college football. | 小卡基本上就是个玩大学橄榄球的妈妈 |
[07:29] | Plus, Joe and Lily are close in age. | 而且 乔和莉莉年纪相仿 |
[07:32] | Yeah, but isn’t she a little… | 对 但她是不是有点… |
[07:34] | Direct? You’re not wrong. | 直言不讳 你说的没错 |
[07:36] | She did five minutes on my nose at Thanksgiving. | 感恩节时 她足足嘲讽了我鼻子5分钟 |
[07:38] | I mean, it’s a little big, | 你的鼻子是有点大 |
[07:40] | but to say that it has its own zip code, | 但要说它大得都有自己的邮编了 |
[07:42] | that was too much for me. | 我觉得还是太过分了 |
[07:44] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[07:45] | No, that is… | 别打开 那是 |
[07:47] | “If I ever go missing or am found dead, | “如果我失踪了或者被发现死了 |
[07:49] | it was my husband”? | 是我丈夫干的” |
[07:50] | What the hell is this?! | 这是什么玩意 |
[07:51] | Calm down. | 冷静一点 |
[07:53] | It was when we had our first big fight. | 这是我们第一次大吵之后录的 |
[07:55] | Of course I knew that you were not going to kill me. | 我当然知道你不会杀我 |
[07:58] | I was just going to run away and frame you. | 我本打算跑路然后诬陷你 |
[08:02] | Is it weird we’ve barely seen Phil since we’ve been here? | 好奇怪 我们到了之后几乎没怎么见到菲尔 |
[08:06] | He was always a wanderer. | 这孩子一直都是个流浪者 |
[08:07] | It’s the curse of being a genius. | 这是对天才的诅咒 |
[08:15] | – Phil. – Trinidad and Tobago! | -菲尔 -我了个特立尼达和多巴哥共和国 |
[08:17] | Why are you avoiding Frank? | 你为什么躲着弗兰克 |
[08:18] | What? | 什么 |
[08:20] | I’m — | 我 |
[08:22] | Okay, there’s something you don’t know. | 好吧 有些事你不知道 |
[08:23] | She used to be your babysitter, and you had the hots for her. | 她曾经是你的保姆 你对她有过幻想 |
[08:26] | How? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:27] | What is the plan, honey? | 你打算怎么样 亲爱的 |
[08:29] | Are you just gonna avoid them? | 你打算就一直躲着他们吗 |
[08:30] | I just need a minute to get comfortable with this, okay? | 我只是需要一些时间来适应这件事 好吗 |
[08:32] | I mean, did he always have a crush on her, | 比如 他是不是一直对她有好感 |
[08:35] | even when my mom was around? | 甚至是从我妈生前就开始 |
[08:38] | It’s one thing for a 13-year-old to position his babysitter | 一个十三岁的少年故意让他保姆 |
[08:41] | in front of an open refrigerator so that he can enjoy | 站在打开的冰箱前 好让他欣赏到 |
[08:43] | the backlit contours of her beautiful body in the silk blouse | 保姆穿着他从兰德尔妈妈那偷来送她的 |
[08:45] | he stole from Randall’s mother. | 真丝衬衫的美妙身姿是一回事 |
[08:47] | But if he was doing the same thing? | 但如果他爸也做着同样的事呢 |
[08:50] | Uh, moving past your decision | 先不管你 |
[08:51] | to steal trophy clothing from Randall’s mom, | 偷兰德尔妈妈的秀身材衣服的事 |
[08:54] | maybe you could just talk to your dad. | 或许你可以直接找你爸谈 |
[08:57] | You know we don’t talk in my family. | 你也知道我们家从不谈事 |
[08:58] | We riff. | 我们即兴而作 |
[09:00] | We do bits. | 或者是讲个段子 |
[09:00] | You know how my dad told me my grandmother died? | 知道我爸怎么跟我说祖母去世的吗 |
[09:02] | In a knock-knock joke. | 用敲门笑话来跟我说 |
[09:04] | That is last year’s Phil talking. | 去年的菲尔才会这样说 |
[09:06] | In the spirit of living more dangerously, | 本着活得更刺激的精神 |
[09:09] | why don’t you take an emotional risk | 你何不感情上冒次险 |
[09:10] | and — and try and have an honest conversation with your father? | 试着和你爸坦诚相见 |
[09:14] | Also, | 还有 |
[09:15] | well, I may not be wearing Randall’s mothers blouse, | 我穿的虽不是兰德尔妈妈的短衫 |
[09:20] | but I thought maybe you’d like… | 但我想或许你会想要… |
[09:23] | And he’s gone. | 他已经走了 |
[09:24] | Uh, da– how am I saying it wrong? | 我怎么说错了 |
[09:26] | – His name is Keith. – No. | -他叫基斯 -不 |
[09:28] | Keef? | 基夫 |
[09:29] | It couldn’t be simpler. | 简单得不得了 |
[09:31] | K-E-I-F-T-H. Keifth. | 其土夫其斤 基夫斯 |
[09:34] | Fth. Fth. | 夫斯 夫斯 |
[09:36] | A remarkable name for a remarkable man. | 非凡的名字 非凡的人 |
[09:38] | Isn’t ringmaster basically a ceremonial position? | 马戏团领班基本上就是挂个名的职位吧 |
[09:41] | Uh, wow. I would love to live in your fantasy world | 我真想生活在你的幻想世界 |
[09:43] | where circuses run themselves. | 里面的马戏团能自行运转 |
[09:45] | Okay. Call and cancel. | 好了 打电话取消 |
[09:47] | Then who’s gonna save your dinner? | 那谁来拯救你的晚餐 |
[09:48] | Besides, we don’t even know if the concierge is actually Keifth. | 而且我们并不确定那个服务生就是基夫斯啊 |
[09:51] | I’m gonna forget the velvety baritone | 我会忘了半夜抛弃我的 |
[09:53] | that abandoned me in the middle of the night? | 那个柔和男中音吗 |
[09:55] | And plus, he walks in here, I lose it, | 还有 他来这里 我会失控 |
[09:57] | I don’t want Lily to see that. | 我不想莉莉看到那场面 |
[09:58] | Oh, she’s not here. | 她不在 |
[09:59] | She has that sleepover, and she already leffffth. | 她要去朋友家过夜 已经”走夫斯” |
[10:01] | Without saying goodbye? | 都不说再见的吗 |
[10:03] | Then it hit me. | 然后我突然想到 |
[10:04] | It could be therapeutic for Cam | 让小卡见那个抛弃他的 |
[10:05] | to see this ridiculously named circus person who deserted him | 名字滑稽的马戏团人士可能对他有好处 |
[10:09] | because that incident could be the very root | 因为那件事可能就是他 |
[10:11] | of his pretty intense abandonment issues… | 那么害怕被抛弃情结的根源 |
[10:14] | which are not unchallenging. | 这事决不能说不折腾人 |
[10:18] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[10:19] | To the bathroom. | 去洗手间 |
[10:21] | Well, have a nice life. | 祝你一生平安 |
[10:24] | What about Phil and Claire to take care of Joe? | 让菲尔和克莱尔照顾乔怎么样 |
[10:26] | I don’t know. Isn’t Phil kind of silly? | 我不知道 菲尔不是有点傻吗 |
[10:29] | What are you talking about? Phil is a great father. | 你说什么呢 菲尔是很棒的父亲 |
[10:32] | He’s kind. | 他和善 |
[10:33] | He’s fun. | 风趣 |
[10:35] | Even Lily likes him. | 甚至莉莉都喜欢他 |
[10:36] | But is he too likeable? | 但他是不是太讨喜了 |
[10:37] | Where’s the gravitas? | 父亲的威严呢 |
[10:39] | He’s full of energy. | 他充满活力 |
[10:40] | He’s sensitive, | 他感情细腻 |
[10:42] | and he never, ever gets grumpy. | 而且他从不会发脾气 |
[10:44] | Fine. Why don’t you give Joe to Super Dad right now, then? | 好 那你何不现在就把乔交给这个超级老爸 |
[10:47] | Oh, my God, are you really jealous | 天啊 你真嫉妒了吗 |
[10:49] | because Phil might be a better father than you? | 就因为菲尔可能是比你棒的老爸 |
[10:52] | I know it’s stupid. | 我知道这很蠢 |
[10:53] | Not to mention the fact that Joe gets Claire in the deal. | 更别说这样的话乔还有了克莱尔 |
[10:56] | She’s a fantastic mother. | 她是个极出色的母亲 |
[10:58] | Runs a company, hell of a role model. | 经营公司 绝对的楷模 |
[11:00] | He could never do better than that for a mother. | 乔找不到比她更好母亲了 |
[11:02] | You know what, Phil and Claire have already raised their kids. | 其实吧 菲尔和克莱尔终于养大了孩子们 |
[11:04] | I think it’s time for them to travel. | 我觉得他们该享受旅行了 |
[11:07] | There. | 那里 |
[11:08] | That’s where my disappear bag was hanging! | 我的消失专用包原来就挂在那里 |
[11:13] | You have, like, a hundred missed calls from Gloria. | 歌洛莉亚都快把你电话打爆了 |
[11:17] | You have to come back right now. | 你们必须马上回来 |
[11:19] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[11:22] | What? | 什么 |
[11:26] | There must be a bus stop nearby. | 附近肯定有公交站台 |
[11:27] | Until then, just act normal | 在那之前 表现得正常点 |
[11:29] | like we don’t have $40,000 on us. | 就像我们没带四万美金 |
[11:31] | Okay, why are you whispering only part of a sentence? | 你为什么只半句小声说 |
[11:32] | That’s going to attract attention. | 会引起注意的 |
[11:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:34] | More than you being covered in sweat? | 比你浑身大汗更引注意吗 |
[11:36] | Because you look like a sauna wall. | 你看着就像桑拿墙 |
[11:37] | You’re right. How do I make myself stop sweating? | 你说得对 我该怎么让自己别出汗呢 |
[11:39] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[11:40] | Oh, don’t cry. Crying’s worse than sweating. | 别哭 哭比出汗更糟 |
[11:42] | Oh look, now I’m crying too! | 你看 我也哭了 |
[11:45] | Maybe we can smile our way out of this. | 或许我们笑着笑着就不哭了 |
[11:49] | – Phil? – Yeah? | -菲尔 -怎么 |
[11:50] | Honey, come quick! Your dad passed out in the RV. | 亲爱的 快来 你爸在房车上晕倒了 |
[11:53] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[11:56] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸 你没事吧 |
[11:57] | Yeah, Claire just accidentally sprayed me with a garden hose. | 没事 克莱尔刚不小心拿水管喷到我了 |
[12:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:01] | Oh, Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[12:02] | Sorry, stuck… | 抱歉 卡住了 |
[12:03] | like many father/son relationships. | 就像许多父子关系一样 |
[12:08] | So, uh, place looks great. | 这里看着很棒 |
[12:11] | Yeah, Lorraine really spruced it up — | 洛林把这里收拾一新 |
[12:13] | curtains, | 窗帘 |
[12:14] | brass safety rails over the privy. | 厕所装了铜护栏 |
[12:16] | That was really a lifesaver. | 那可真是救命的玩意儿 |
[12:17] | She stopped short on the I-90 once. | 她有次在90号公路上急刹车 |
[12:19] | I came rolling out of there like a Chinese acrobat. | 我就像中国杂技演员一样翻了出去 |
[12:23] | Well, Lorraine seems good. | 洛林感觉很不错 |
[12:26] | Hey, so Phil, uh, you seem a little off today. | 菲尔 你今天貌似有点怪怪的 |
[12:30] | Me and Lorraine — uh, that doesn’t bother you, right? | 我和洛林在一起 你不会觉得别扭吧 |
[12:34] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[12:37] | Good. It’s the craziest thing. | 那就好 这事挺疯狂 |
[12:39] | She re-introduced herself, | 她当时再次自我介绍时 |
[12:40] | and, uh, I didn’t even remember she was our babysitter. | 我根本不记得她是我们的保姆 |
[12:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:44] | Yeah. Then she asked me out, | 是啊 然后她约我出去 |
[12:46] | and you know, I don’t get a lot of offers, | 你也知道 约我的不多 |
[12:48] | so I thought, “What the heck?” | 我就想 “管他的” |
[12:49] | Sure. That’s what I figured. | 我猜也是 |
[12:51] | But, uh, I’m just glad you’re having fun. | 但我很高兴你过得愉快 |
[12:53] | Well, I better go fill this thing up | 我最好去把我这瓶子 |
[12:55] | with some of Jay’s expensive Scotch. | 装满杰昂贵的威士忌了 |
[12:58] | Oh, actually, I think the door’s locked. | 其实 门似乎锁上了 |
[13:00] | Oh, no, it’s fine. | 没有 好得很 |
[13:01] | Well, Frank, I’m really sorry about that hose thing. | 弗兰克 非常抱歉水管喷到你了 |
[13:05] | Oh, no hard feelings. | 没什么 |
[13:06] | Shirt needed freshening anyway. | 我衣服也该洗洗了 |
[13:08] | I haven’t washed it | 反正打从 |
[13:09] | since we stopped to take pictures at Smokey-Top, | 上次我们停车下来跟火轮海拍照就没洗了 |
[13:12] | Utah’s longest, continuously burning tire fire. | 火轮海是犹他州历时最长的轮胎弃置场大火 |
[13:18] | As I guess you heard, I had no reason to be worried. | 我猜你也听到了 我完全没什么好担心 |
[13:21] | He didn’t even notice when Lorraine was my babysitter. | 他本来都没意识到洛林曾是我的保姆 |
[13:23] | Plus, they’re not even that serious. | 而且他们也不是太认真在谈恋爱 |
[13:24] | I felt a ring box in his pocket. | 我摸到了他口袋里有戒指盒 |
[13:26] | What? No way. | 什么 不可能 |
[13:27] | Yep. | 真的 |
[13:28] | There’s only one thing shaped like that. | 世上没有别的东西是那个形状了 |
[13:30] | No, there isn’t. There’s a million things — | 才没有 那形状的东西多了 |
[13:32] | Rubik’s Cube, sewing kit, | 魔方 针线包 |
[13:34] | souvenir tire keychain from Smokey-Top. | 火轮海的纪念品轮胎钥匙圈 |
[13:36] | I can’t think of anything that’s not shaped like that. | 我都想不出有什么东西不是那形状了 |
[13:38] | Let’s assume for a moment that I am right | 我们就先假设一下我感觉对了 |
[13:39] | and that was a ring box. | 那真的是戒指盒 |
[13:41] | Maybe it’s worth exploring | 我觉得挺值得探讨 |
[13:42] | why the idea of your dad remarrying | 为什么你爸爸续弦 |
[13:43] | is setting you off like this. | 会让你这么惴惴不安 |
[13:44] | Maybe it’s worth exploring | 或许也很值得探讨 |
[13:45] | why you find so much joy in tearing people down. | 为什么你这么享受把人搞崩溃 |
[13:48] | In previous generations, | 在早年 |
[13:49] | they accused people like that of being witches | 人们可是会说你们这种人是女巫 |
[13:50] | and threw water at them to see if they screamed. | 朝你们泼水 如果尖叫就真是女巫 |
[13:52] | Great. | 好棒棒 |
[13:54] | Witch. | 女巫 |
[14:01] | Ah, Mr. Pritchett, I presume. | 我猜您就是普里契特先生吧 |
[14:02] | Hi. Thank you so much for coming. | 你好 谢谢你辛苦跑这一趟 |
[14:04] | I’m not sure I caught your name. | 我不太确定我有没有听对你名字 |
[14:06] | – Keifth Banks. – Yes. | -基夫斯·班克斯 -太好了 |
[14:07] | At your — | 随时为您… |
[14:08] | Mitchell, sorry to interrupt. | 米奇尔 抱歉打断你了 |
[14:09] | I didn’t know you were with a common worker. | 我不知道你在跟个普通工人聊天 |
[14:12] | Can it be? | 万万没想到 |
[14:14] | Cameron Tucker. | 卡梅隆·塔克 |
[14:16] | Yes. I’m sorry. You are…? | 是的 不好意思 您是… |
[14:18] | Keifth. | 基夫斯 |
[14:19] | Keifth. I-I don’t believe I know — | 基夫斯 我好像不记得有认识… |
[14:21] | No, C-Cam, didn’t you tell me | 不对 小卡 你不是跟我说过 |
[14:23] | you once dated someone named Keifth? | 你曾跟一个叫基夫斯的人在一起过吗 |
[14:25] | Oh, yes. Keifth. | 对啊 基夫斯 |
[14:28] | What was it you did again? | 你当年是做什么的来着 |
[14:30] | I remember you wore white gloves and — and gestured a lot. | 我记得你戴着白手套 然后很多肢体动作 |
[14:32] | Subway mime? | 地铁站的默剧演出者吗 |
[14:33] | I commanded a circus. | 我是马戏团的领导 |
[14:36] | Yes. Now I remember. | 是的 现在我想起来了 |
[14:38] | How have you been? | 你还好吗 |
[14:39] | I see you’re in pig delivery now? | 你现在干起送猪到府的行当了吗 |
[14:40] | I’m a concierge. | 我是一位礼宾人员 |
[14:42] | The circus business has gotten rather difficult. | 马戏团的行当这年头越来越艰难 |
[14:45] | People today, they don’t have the patience | 现在的人没有那种耐心 |
[14:46] | for the more elegant pleasures of yesteryear — | 去欣赏早年那种更优雅的演出了 |
[14:49] | men putting their heads into lion’s mouths, | 比如看人把头放进狮子嘴里 |
[14:51] | unfortunate little people being shot from cannons. | 可怜的侏儒被从大炮里射出 |
[14:53] | I can’t believe you– you’re meeting up again like this. | 真不敢相信 你们会在这种情况下重逢 |
[14:56] | You must have so much to catch up on | 你们之间肯定有很多话想聊 |
[14:58] | or — or — or work through. | 或很多事想处理吧 |
[14:59] | Oh, well, I’m sure Keifth would rather | 我相信基夫斯比较想 |
[15:01] | just make the delivery and disappear. | 把东西送到之后就人间蒸发吧 |
[15:04] | Start there. | 就从这个开始处理 |
[15:05] | To the matter at hand. | 说说手里的这问题 |
[15:07] | The swap will be difficult. | 要大换烤猪是比较困难的 |
[15:09] | Fortunately, I have had a bit of experience with misdirects — | 幸好我对误导观众目光焦点颇有经验 |
[15:12] | just tell the audience to keep your eyes on the center ring! | 只需要叫观众集中注意看着舞台中央 |
[15:16] | They won’t even notice the trapeze act | 他们就不会发现舞台上方的空中飞人 |
[15:17] | suffering through the more vivid stages of food poisoning. | 正在艰难地度过食物中毒反应较大的阶段 |
[15:20] | That happened. I was there. | 真事 我当时也在场 |
[15:21] | First, I will release a live peacock — | 首先 我放出一只活孔雀 |
[15:26] | an exotic beauty of the Orient — into the yard. | 来自东方的异国珍兽 进后院 |
[15:30] | Magical. | 太魔幻 |
[15:31] | Then, I will need something to lure him inside | 然后我需要有能把它吸引进屋的东西 |
[15:34] | to draw the family’s attention. | 好吸引所有人的注意力 |
[15:36] | Do you happen to have any Andalusian filberts? | 你们有西班牙安达卢西亚的榛果吗 |
[15:38] | No. | 没有 |
[15:39] | Then Cheez-Its will do. | 那就用起司小饼干吧 |
[15:40] | Naturally, everyone will be transfixed. | 普通人在这时候都会呆住 |
[15:42] | And while they’re distracted, we will swap out the pigs, | 这时趁他们不注意 我们就把猪给换了 |
[15:44] | the dinner will be saved, and the show will go on. | 晚餐就起死回生 表演就能继续 |
[15:48] | Just let me sneak a peek at the backyard. | 让我先偷看一眼后院 |
[15:52] | Goodbye. | 再见啦 |
[15:54] | Hey, Joe, | 乔 |
[15:55] | what has two heads, four legs, and can fly? | 什么东西有两头四脚还会飞 |
[15:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:01] | Us. Aah! | 我们 |
[16:03] | This is dangerous! | 这样很危险 |
[16:04] | That’s how you know we’re alive! | 玩心跳才知道自己还活着啊 |
[16:06] | It’s like I said in my wedding toast — | 就像我在婚礼致辞时说的 |
[16:08] | that bride of yours is fearless. | 你的新娘天不怕地不怕 |
[16:10] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[16:11] | Funny thing is, we went to an amusement park earlier today | 而奇怪的是 今天早先我们去了游乐园 |
[16:14] | and she was too scared to get on this one ride. | 她却不敢去坐其中一个设施 |
[16:18] | Or she pretended to be | 又或者她假装不敢 |
[16:20] | so that I wouldn’t have to admit how scared I was. | 这样我就不用承认自己有多怕坐那个了 |
[16:24] | I have a hunch that she’s not the only one | 我有个感觉 她不是今天 |
[16:26] | who’s trying to protect my feelings today. | 唯一一个想保护我感受的人 |
[16:28] | You seem to be rambling, son. | 儿啊 你讲话有点含糊不清啊 |
[16:32] | When you hugged Claire earlier, | 你早先跟克莱尔拥抱时 |
[16:33] | she felt a ring box in your pocket. | 她摸到你口袋里有戒指盒状物 |
[16:35] | What? That wasn’t a ring box. | 什么 那才不是戒指盒 |
[16:38] | It was…where am I? I’m so old and confused. | 那是… 我现在在哪里 我老糊涂了 |
[16:41] | Stop. | 别演了 |
[16:42] | I’m not gonna say seeing you with Lorraine | 我不会否认看到你跟洛林在一起 |
[16:44] | wasn’t a little bit weird for me. | 没有任何别扭的感觉 |
[16:45] | It was a crazy idea. | 的确是很疯狂的一件事啦 |
[16:47] | That’s not what I’m trying to say. | 我要说的不是这个 |
[16:48] | That pig’s got to be ready, doesn’t it? | 那头猪应该烤熟了吧 |
[16:50] | Dad, please. | 爸 别这样 |
[16:51] | Son, can we please not do this? | 儿啊 我们能不这样吗 |
[16:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:55] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[16:56] | That’s more like it. | 这还比较像话 |
[16:58] | Who’s there? | 是谁在敲门啊 |
[16:58] | – Your son. – Your son, who? | -你儿子 -哪位你儿子 |
[17:00] | Your son who’d hate to think you threw away | 你那位不想你因为他而放弃 |
[17:02] | a shot at happiness just to protect his feelings. | 自己幸福的机会来保护他感受的儿子 |
[17:07] | Here it is. All here. Just take it from me. | 给你 都在这 从我手里拿走它吧 |
[17:09] | That’s the most stress I’ve ever felt, | 这是我这辈子压力最大的一次 |
[17:10] | and I spent two weeks underground | 我可是曾在地底待过两周 |
[17:11] | as part of an isolation study. | 来做孤独有关的研究呢 |
[17:13] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[17:13] | So, I guess now we can finish this. | 我们现在应该能把这弄完啦 |
[17:15] | Ay, Mitch. Mitch, come. Help us finish. | 米奇 米奇 过来帮我们填完这个 |
[17:18] | Okay. Okay. We got to lightning round these forms. | 好的 好的 我们用快问快答来填完这些表 |
[17:20] | You guys are overthinking this. | 你们俩都想得太多了 |
[17:22] | Everybody knows in their heart what they want. | 其实答案早就在每个人心里了 |
[17:24] | They just feel bad about making the decision. | 大家只是都不好意思做出那决定 |
[17:26] | So, who will be the executor of your estate? Go. | 那开始吧 你要选谁做你的遗嘱执行人 请作答 |
[17:28] | – You. – Aww. Okay. | -你 -好的 |
[17:30] | Um, do you want to leave anything to charity? | 你有什么想要捐给慈善机构的吗 |
[17:32] | Yes. | 有 |
[17:33] | 10% to whatever is sexy at the time we die — | 一成财产捐给我们去世时最拉风的慈善项目 |
[17:36] | like, um, orphans or whatever. | 比如像孤儿什么的吧 |
[17:38] | Okay, okay, yeah. And what about Stella? | 好的 好的 下一题那斯黛拉呢 |
[17:40] | Same as Manny. | 跟曼尼一人一半 |
[17:41] | No, he’s asking who’s gonna take care of her, | 不是 他是在问你斯黛拉该由谁来照顾 |
[17:43] | not how much money you’re gonna leave to a murderer. | 不是问你打算留多少钱给一个杀人凶手 |
[17:46] | No proof of that. | 没证据证明她是啊 |
[17:47] | Okay, this seems like a whole sidebar, | 好吧 感觉那事值得另外谈过 |
[17:48] | so we’re gonna circle back to that. | 我们一会再绕回来讨论这个吧 |
[17:50] | Um, who do you want as Joe’s legal guardian? | 下一个 你想要谁来做乔的法定监护人 |
[17:52] | No, no, don’t think. Just answer, okay? | 别 别去想 按直觉回答一个 好吗 |
[17:54] | If something happens to both of you, | 如果万一你们两个都遭遇了不幸 |
[17:55] | who do you want to take care of Joe? | 你最想要谁来照顾乔 |
[17:59] | Me, obviously. | 我啊 这还用说 |
[18:00] | Ay, Manny, you’re too young. | 曼尼 你还太小了 |
[18:02] | Besides, you’re about to start your new life soon. | 而且不久之后你马上就要开始自己新的生活了 |
[18:05] | Yeah, you should be out sowing your oats | 是啊 你应该致力出去播种 |
[18:06] | or just sewing. | 或者致力织布吧 |
[18:08] | That’s something you like. | 反正你正好喜欢这个 |
[18:09] | I don’t see what the big deal is. | 我不觉得这有什么大问题 |
[18:10] | I’d hire a nanny, sell the house, downsize to a condo. | 我会雇个保姆 卖了房子 换到小点的公寓里 |
[18:14] | I’m thinking maybe a loft in an up-and-coming arts district. | 我在考虑正要蓬勃发展的艺术街区的复式楼 |
[18:16] | Sure, it’ll take me a bit longer to finish college, | 的确 这些事可能会延迟我大学毕业的时间 |
[18:19] | but aren’t those the best years of life, anyway? | 但反正大学也是生命里最好的一段时光 不是吗 |
[18:22] | The main thing is, he’s my brother. | 但最重要的是 他是我的弟弟 |
[18:23] | I’m not letting anybody else raise him. | 我不会答应让除了我之外的人来把他养大 |
[18:25] | Ay, Manny. You’re so sweet. | 曼尼 你太贴心了 |
[18:28] | Am I the only one unsettled | 难道我是唯一对他已经把 |
[18:29] | by how much he’s thought about that already? | 这事计划如此透彻而感到不安的人吗 |
[18:35] | -Oh, my God! Look! -What? | -我的天啊 快看 -什么鬼 |
[18:37] | Cast your spell, nature’s kaleidoscope! | 施放你的法术吧 大自然的万花筒 |
[18:40] | Why is there a blue turkey going into the house? | 为什么会有一只蓝色的火鸡出现在房子里 |
[18:42] | It’s a peacock. | 那是孔雀好吗 |
[18:43] | It’s really plowing through the Cheez-Its. | 猛吃那一路的起司小饼干啊 |
[18:46] | Oh, we forgot to put the apple the new pig’s mouth. | 我们忘记塞苹果在新猪嘴里了 |
[18:48] | Oh, just leave it. | 这事儿先扔下吧 |
[18:50] | Now that’s your answer to everything, isn’t it? | 你解决所有问题的方式就是扔下吗 |
[18:52] | I deserve that. | 你骂的对 |
[18:54] | I was a fool to think I could get through this | 我是个傻子 居然以为能在你不提 |
[18:56] | without you bringing up the way I left. | 我当年如何离开的方式下 处理完这事 |
[18:57] | Well, you broke my heart. | 你伤透了我的心 |
[18:59] | I didn’t mean to hurt you, Cameron. | 我并不是故意要伤害你 卡梅隆 |
[19:01] | I just had to protect myself. | 我只是不得不去保护自己 |
[19:02] | When we first met, you were just… | 当初我们刚认识的时候 你就仿佛 |
[19:04] | pure, raw potential. | 未经雕琢的璞玉 |
[19:07] | Your Missouri twang. | 你的密苏里腔调 |
[19:10] | The innocent way your shirt cuffs | 不懂得怎么弄衬衫袖口的样子 |
[19:12] | were no different than your sleeves. | 显得你单纯又可爱 |
[19:14] | Once you emerged from your country cocoon, | 只要你从你乡村的这茧中破蛹而出 |
[19:16] | I knew it was just a matter of time | 而我知道这是迟早的事情 |
[19:17] | before you realized you could do better and moved on. | 你就会发现世界很大 然后就往天空飞去 |
[19:20] | But you never even said goodbye. | 但你连一声再见都没有说过 |
[19:23] | For all these years, I-I thought it was my fault. | 这些年来 我一直觉得是我做得不够好 |
[19:25] | Oh, no. | 不 不 |
[19:26] | No. | 不是这样的 |
[19:29] | I was a coward. | 我是一个懦夫 |
[19:32] | I just ran away to join another circus. | 我就这么跑了 然后加入了别的马戏团 |
[19:37] | I suppose you could say the — | 我猜你可以这么说 |
[19:38] | the one ring you never mastered was the ring of life. | 你没能领导的那”环”舞台 名为因果循”环” |
[19:41] | Well, that’s kind of mean, but sure. | 这吐槽有点狠 但所言在理 |
[19:43] | And look at your beautiful home. | 不过看看你们这么漂亮的房子 |
[19:46] | Oh, it’s… You’ve blossomed into the success | 你已经成长为了一个成功人士了 |
[19:47] | I always knew you’d be. | 我一直都相信你可以的 |
[19:48] | Correct. | 没错 |
[19:51] | I did so enjoy our time together, Cameron. | 我很享受我们在一起的时光 卡梅隆 |
[19:54] | Remember that split week between Lansing and Kalamazoo? | 你还记得我们在两个城市来回表演的那一周吗 |
[19:56] | Oh, my gosh, how could I forget? | 我的天 我怎么可能不记得 |
[19:57] | the rain dripping on the canvas. | 雨滴落在帐篷顶上 |
[20:01] | Me sneaking into your wagon after curfew. | 马戏团宵禁之后 我偷溜进你的马车里 |
[20:03] | I believe that was the first time you saw me… | 我想那应该是你第一次看见我的大… |
[20:05] | without my top hat. | 礼帽没戴在头上的时候 |
[20:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:08] | Well, wounds healed, | 好了 疗伤完毕 |
[20:09] | whole new perspective, off you go. | 开始新的篇章 您可以放心走了 |
[20:14] | Goodbye, Cameron. | 再见 卡梅隆 |
[20:15] | Goodbye, Keifth. | 再见 基夫斯 |
[20:20] | Oh, hey, honey. | 是你啊 亲爱的 |
[20:21] | I, uh… Whatcha doing? | 这是要做什么 |
[20:23] | Oh, I think it’s cute how scared he is. | 他这么紧张的样子看起来好可爱 |
[20:26] | Yeah, but he’s doing it. | 对啊 但他去做了 |
[20:28] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[20:30] | There’s one Dunphy who’s not afraid to live dangerously. | 一个不怕活得刺激点儿的邓菲家男人 |
[20:35] | Hey, Claire? | 我说 克莱尔 |
[20:38] | They’re open for two more hours. | 它们还有两个小时才打烊 |
[20:41] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一定会平安无事的 |
[20:45] | 2017 2017! | |
[20:47] | It’s gonna be a great yea– | 将会成为很棒… |
[20:53] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[20:59] | Cam, this is so delicious. | 小卡 这也太好吃了 |
[21:02] | Well, you know, after Thanksgiving, | 你知道的 继上一个感恩节之后 |
[21:03] | I’m just happy nothing went wrong. | 我只是庆幸这次一切都没有出差错 |
[21:05] | I love this seasoning. | 我好爱这个调料 |
[21:06] | What gives it that nutty taste? | 那个坚果口感是哪来的 |
[21:08] | It might be nuts, sweetheart. | 可能就是坚果啊 亲爱的 |
[21:09] | Oh, no, he wouldn’t put nuts in it. | 不可能 他不会放坚果进来的 |
[21:10] | He knows I’m allergic. | 他知道我对坚果过敏 |
[21:14] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[21:14] | Hi. Hi. | 我回来了 回来啦 |
[21:15] | Hey, how was the ride? | 云霄飞车感觉怎么样 |
[21:16] | Amazing. Phil fainted. | 太棒了 但菲尔晕过去了 |
[21:18] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[21:19] | Oh, come on, they were gonna find out. | 别装了 他们肯定会发现的 |
[21:20] | I’m not spending $15 on this picture | 因为我绝不可能花了15块钱买了这张照片 |
[21:22] | and not show it to everyone. | 却忍住不给大家看 |
[21:24] | I’m just gonna need you to spit into this napkin. | 我可能需要你把嘴里的东西吐在这张餐巾上 |
[21:26] | Epipen is on the way | 肾上腺素针马上送到 |
[21:27] | Just keep the card | 这卡你留着吧 |
[21:29] | Is that amazing? | 是不是超赞 |