时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Can I have that dropped at the gift table for you? | 我让人帮您把这放到礼物桌吧 |
[00:03] | Ah, I think I’ll hang onto this. This is a special gift. | 我自己拿着就好 这份礼物很特别 |
[00:05] | It’s a wine fridge — 36 bottles, stainless steel, | 是个恒温酒柜 有36个瓶位 不锈钢制 |
[00:09] | dual temp zones for your whites, your reds. | 有双温区 可分别存放白酒和红酒 |
[00:11] | She doesn’t care. Okay. And neither did the priest. | 她不在乎 刚才那个神父也一样 |
[00:13] | Father O’GodHe’sHot. | 名为”帅炸了”的神父 |
[00:14] | I know. Those lips, right? | 可不是吗 他的唇多性感啊 |
[00:16] | – Is that appropriate? – Appropriate? | -这样说神父合适吗 -合适吗 |
[00:18] | You never carried us around as proudly | 你也从来没骄傲地抱着我们 |
[00:20] | as you’re carrying around that thing. | 像你现在抱着那玩意儿一样 |
[00:21] | 30 years ago, I didn’t do your Aunt Becky’s closets for free. | 30年前 我没有免费帮你贝姬姑妈做衣柜 |
[00:24] | The whole family got together and decided I was cheap — | 全家的人都说我是小气鬼 |
[00:27] | called me “High Pockets.” | 叫我”铁公鸡” |
[00:29] | Well, we’ll see what her boy Brian says | 我们就来看看她儿子布莱恩 |
[00:30] | when he opens what Esquire Magazine called | 收到这个被时尚杂志评为 |
[00:33] | “The last under-counter wine fridge you’ll ever need.” | “再也不需换新的恒温酒柜”时 会怎么说 |
[00:38] | High Pockets. | 铁公鸡 |
[00:39] | Can we just find the bar? | 我们直接到吧台去吧 |
[00:41] | How funny would it be if I said no? | 我如果说不去 是不是会超好笑 |
[00:44] | Mother of…us. | 我勒个…妈 |
[00:45] | Mom! What is she doing here? | 妈 她怎么会在这儿 |
[00:47] | She’s not even related to these people! | 她跟这些人都没亲戚关系啊 |
[00:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:50] | You, me, Mom, Dad, alone. | 只有你 我和爸妈 |
[00:52] | Without Gloria to absorb the hate. | 没有歌洛莉亚在这帮忙吸收仇恨的能量 |
[00:54] | Okay, why am I scared? I’m feeling scared. | 我怎么慌了 我好慌啊 |
[00:56] | Because you are flashing back to every family event | 因为你正回想起过去的每一次家族聚会 |
[00:59] | that ended with Dad whisper-screaming at Mom, | 最后都是爸爸用气音吼妈妈说 |
[01:00] | “Would you calm down?” while she would swing her pocketbook | “你冷静点” 而她都会狂甩手拿包 |
[01:03] | around until it burst open like a pill-packed pinata. | 直到包包像墨西哥陶罐一样爆开 掉出一堆药丸 |
[01:06] | Oh, God. I-I don’t want to be the make-a-scene family. Again. | 天啊 我不想再当闹笑话的那家人 |
[01:09] | Well, Dad’s not leaving until they award him CNN Hero | 爸爸在他们为酒柜颁发个英雄奖给他之前 |
[01:11] | for bringing the wine fridge, | 是不会走的 |
[01:12] | so maybe we just each take a parent | 所以我们要不各领走一个家长 |
[01:14] | and try and keep them apart as much as possible? | 尽量不让他们碰到面 |
[01:16] | Probably our best shot at an uneventful day. | 这是我们最可能平安度过今日的方法了 |
[01:19] | But can we please not fight over who has to care of — | 但我们能不能别争让对方去陪着… |
[01:21] | Mom! | 妈 |
[01:23] | Mitchell! | 米奇尔 |
[01:24] | Hi. | 你好 |
[01:25] | Oh, it’s so good to see you, honey. | 见到你真开心 宝贝儿 |
[01:42] | Hey. I got us a campus map, and look at this — | 我找来一份校园地图 你看看 |
[01:45] | My old college frat has a chapter here! | 里面有一章特别介绍我以前大学兄弟会呢 |
[01:48] | By legacy rights, I’m entitled | 根据继承权力 我有权 |
[01:49] | to use the main-floor bathroom and sign out a frisbee. | 使用主层的洗手间和登记借走飞盘 |
[01:52] | Cool. | 酷 |
[01:53] | Wow, you’re really giving those bands a workout. | 你用这带子健身得挺猛啊 |
[01:55] | Oh, just burning off some nervous energy. | 想释放一些紧张情绪 |
[01:58] | They don’t ask questions on a college tour, right? | 他们不会在参观大学途中问问题吧 |
[02:00] | Luke and I, Gloria, and Manny are going on a college tour! | 卢克 我 歌洛莉亚和曼尼要去参观大学 |
[02:03] | Safety school for Manny, long shot for Luke, | 是曼尼的保底大学 对卢克来说则是机会渺茫 |
[02:07] | which hasn’t been great for his self-esteem. | 这很伤他自尊心 |
[02:09] | Luckily, as a former cheerleader, | 幸好 作为曾经的拉拉队队员 |
[02:10] | I haven’t lost my gift for lifting spirits. | 我还记得怎样鼓舞士气 |
[02:13] | Though I can no longer make an N with my body. | 虽然我的身体已经不再柔软 摆不出N字了 |
[02:18] | This is a great workout. | 这样健身挺有效的 |
[02:19] | Ow! No! | 不 |
[02:20] | Sorry, sorry! Guys, come look! | 抱歉 抱歉 你们快来看 |
[02:22] | I did something very bad. | 我做了顽皮的坏事 |
[02:28] | Manny is taking a nap, | 曼尼在睡午觉 |
[02:29] | so I put a pig-a-let in the bed! | 我就把小猪放到床上去了 |
[02:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:33] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪里弄来的 |
[02:34] | You remember those farmers that we met? | 你还记得我们遇到的那些农民吗 |
[02:37] | You’ll be surprised what they’ll do for a couple of big tips. | 你想象不出他们为了一点小钱愿意做出什么事 |
[02:41] | What did you hear? | 你听到什么了 |
[02:44] | Aah! Whoa! What is that?! | 要死了 什么鬼啊 |
[02:45] | It’s a pig-a-let! | 是只小猪 |
[02:47] | Man, you should see your face! | 你真该看看自己的表情 |
[02:50] | Ohh, it licked my face! Why would you do this? | 它还舔了我的脸 干嘛这样啊 |
[02:52] | Aye, Manny, don’t be so uptight! | 曼尼 别那么严肃 |
[02:54] | I’m preparing you for college | 我在帮你备战大学生活 |
[02:56] | so that you fit in and make some friends. | 到时你就可以融入大家 交上朋友了 |
[02:59] | I took the idea from watching “The Animal House,” | 我从电影《动物屋》里学来的招数 |
[03:02] | “The Old School” Movie… | 还有《单身男子俱乐部》 |
[03:04] | College is about higher education, not pranks. | 上大学是为了接受高等教育 不是恶作剧整人 |
[03:06] | Nerd! | 书呆 |
[03:09] | – There she is! – Hey, lady. | -她在那儿呢 -美女 |
[03:11] | Yeah, I can’t give you free stuff. | 我不能给你们免单 |
[03:12] | – Let’s go. – Okay, take care. | -我们走吧 -好 保重 |
[03:14] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[03:16] | Oh, my gosh. It’s her. | 天啊 是她 |
[03:18] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[03:19] | The blonde over there in the cute jacket and fab shoes. | 坐在那边 外套美鞋子赞的金发女 |
[03:21] | If that’s who I think it is, we hate her so hard. | 如果真是我想的那个人 我们超讨厌她 |
[03:24] | Last night, I was robbed. That’s right. | 昨晚我被打劫了 没错 |
[03:28] | There I was at Lily’s dance recital, | 我去看莉莉的舞蹈演出 |
[03:30] | breathlessly anticipating | 屏住呼吸期待 |
[03:31] | my baby’s first-ever ballet solo. | 我宝贝女儿的首次芭蕾独舞 |
[03:34] | Okay, here it comes. | 马上到了 |
[03:35] | This moment is worth every cent of the $2,000 in lessons. | 为了这一刻 花掉的两千块舞蹈课钱都值了 |
[03:39] | What? | 啥 |
[03:42] | Oh, my gosh. I can’t see. | 天啊 我看不到了 |
[03:42] | Didn’t they say no filming? | 不是说了不许拍摄吗 |
[03:44] | Excuse me. Miss? | 不好意思 女士 |
[03:46] | Did you just see that? | 你看到她多过分吗 |
[03:47] | That horrid woman robbed me | 那个可怕的女人劫走了我 |
[03:49] | of my proud daddy moment | 当骄傲爸爸的珍贵时刻 |
[03:50] | and forced me to lie to my daughter. | 害我得向女儿说谎 |
[03:52] | “You danced beautifully, Lily!” But did she? | “你跳得太棒了 莉莉” 可是是真的吗 |
[03:55] | I have no idea! | 我咋知道啊 |
[03:56] | Why didn’t you smack her down last night? | 你昨晚怎么不把她击倒啊 |
[03:58] | With words, obviously. | 我是指用语言击倒 |
[03:59] | Wait, can gays smack women? | 等等 男同可以扁女人吗 |
[04:01] | No. | 不行 |
[04:02] | No! You know what, | 不行 你知道吗 |
[04:03] | I would have cussed her out last night, | 我昨晚本来要大骂她的 |
[04:04] | except the selfish hag left the moment | 可那自私的老巫婆在她女儿一跳完 |
[04:06] | her daughter’s dance was over. | 就溜走了 |
[04:07] | I hope there’s no rule in here about causing a commotion. | 希望这餐厅不禁止暴乱 |
[04:10] | I mean, we didn’t really feel the need | 我们是觉得不需要 |
[04:11] | to put it up on a sign because, you know, civilization. | 特地竖个牌子写明不可以 毕竟是文明社会了 |
[04:14] | Well, I answer to a higher law. | 我遵从的是老天爷的法律 |
[04:17] | Hey! Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[04:18] | You don’t even know it’s her. | 你都不确定是不是她 |
[04:18] | You’re basing this off of the back of the head | 你凭黑暗里看到的一个后脑勺 |
[04:20] | of someone you saw in the dark. | 就认定这是她 |
[04:21] | That may be how you recognize your old boyfriends, but… | 或许你能从”背后”认出前男友 但… |
[04:23] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:24] | As much as I admire that and do intend on using it | 虽然我很欣赏你的招数 并打算不给你功劳 |
[04:27] | on Mitchell without giving you any credit, there is a line. | 就让米奇尔来试这招 但做人要有底线 |
[04:31] | So, Mom, I didn’t know that you would be, uh, be here. | 妈 我都不知道你要来 |
[04:35] | Oh, well, I wasn’t planning on it — | 我本来也没打算来 |
[04:38] | I haven’t seen these people since the divorce — | 离婚后都没见过这些人了 |
[04:40] | Yeah. But then my new hubby had to work, | 但我新老公要去工作 |
[04:43] | and I thought — “Write a new story, Dede.” | 我于是心想 “写个新故事吧 迪迪” |
[04:45] | Yeah! | 就是啊 |
[04:46] | So, are you here alone, or…? | 你一个人来的吗 还是… |
[04:48] | You look great! This dress is beautiful! | 你好美啊 这条裙子真漂亮 |
[04:50] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:52] | I found it in the trunk of a car I bought. | 我从买来的车子的后尾箱里捡的 |
[04:55] | Oh. One second, Mom. | 稍等 妈妈 |
[04:56] | Oh, this is Cam texting. | 是小卡 |
[04:58] | The picture of the back of someone’s head | 是一个人的后脑勺的照片 |
[05:00] | and the words, “Is this her?” | 还写着 “是她吗” |
[05:02] | No idea what you are talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[05:05] | Kissy face. | 亲亲表情 |
[05:10] | Excuse me. Can we get a pic? | 不好意思 能帮我们照张相吗 |
[05:11] | Honey! | 宝贝儿来 |
[05:13] | Dad, that’s sweet. | 爸 你真有心 |
[05:15] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[05:16] | If we get separated, there’s a record. | 如果我和礼物分开了 还有证据 |
[05:18] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[05:19] | Hey, don’t be mad. | 别生气 |
[05:20] | Are you kidding? | 你不是吧 |
[05:21] | She vanished, okay? | 她消失了 好吗 |
[05:22] | Those shoes she makes are soundless. | 她做的那些鞋子走路没声音的 |
[05:24] | Oh, there you are! | 你们在这儿啊 |
[05:28] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[05:30] | if it isn’t my first family. | 这不是我的第一任家庭吗 |
[05:32] | What a surprise, huh? | 真没想到你也会来 |
[05:33] | Yeah! I guess Brian invited me | 是啊 我想布莱恩邀请我 |
[05:35] | because of that summer we took him in. | 是因为那个夏天我们收留过他 |
[05:38] | Remember when I caught you trying on Brian’s underpants? | 还记得你偷偷试穿布莱恩的内裤被我抓到吗 |
[05:41] | No, what even — Mom! | 不记得 你在说什么 妈 |
[05:43] | Oh, is it just the four of us? | 这桌只有四个人吗 |
[05:45] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[05:45] | Yes, and where are you sitting, Mom? | 是的 你的座位在哪 妈 |
[05:48] | I can walk you back to your table. | 让我送你回你那桌吧 |
[05:49] | In a minute. | 再等一会儿 |
[05:50] | I’d like to visit a little. | 我想叙叙旧 |
[05:51] | I don’t even know anyone at my table. | 我那桌的人我一个都不认识 |
[05:59] | Well, Gloria’s not here… | 既然歌洛莉亚今天没来 |
[06:00] | Oh, thank you, Jay. | 谢谢你 杰 |
[06:01] | Here. Let me, uh… | 让我帮你腾个位置 |
[06:02] | Well, this is fun. | 这样真好 |
[06:03] | – The band’s back together. – Yeah. | -老队伍又会合了 -是啊 |
[06:05] | Would anyone care for some champagne? | 有人想来杯香槟吗 |
[06:07] | – Oh, yeah. – I’d love some. | -想 -我想来一杯 |
[06:08] | – Oh, you bet. Yeah. – Thank you. | -你猜对了 -谢谢 |
[06:10] | I’ll just take the tray. | 一整盘都留下吧 |
[06:16] | Admission has gotten tougher. | 入学越来越困难了 |
[06:18] | Only about 4 out of 10 applicants get accepted. | 10位申请者中大约只有4位能入学 |
[06:22] | You’ve beaten worse odds than that. | 比那更低的几率你都克服过 |
[06:24] | We forgot to get you vaccinated till you were 6. | 我们直到你6岁才想起给你接种疫苗 |
[06:26] | The University boasts many noted graduates — | 本大学有许多引以为傲的毕业生 |
[06:29] | research scientists, journalists, | 科研人员 新闻工作者 |
[06:30] | and one pretty well-known playwright. | 还有一位挺出名的剧作家 |
[06:33] | Wow. “Pretty well-known?” | 什么叫”挺出名” |
[06:34] | Imagine how many cookies | “著名的阿摩司”牌饼干 |
[06:35] | they could have sold if they called them | 如果叫”挺出名的阿摩司” |
[06:37] | “Pretty Well-Known Amos’s.” | 卖得出去才怪 |
[06:40] | I tied your shoelaces together. | 我把你两只脚的鞋带绑在一起了 |
[06:42] | Mom, what’s going on with you? | 妈 你这几天是怎么了 |
[06:43] | I am preparing you. | 我在帮你做心理准备 |
[06:45] | If you can’t laugh at yourself, | 如果你不能自嘲 |
[06:46] | then you’ll become a target. | 就会成为被人嘲笑的目标 |
[06:48] | College crazy time, man! | 大学可疯狂了 哥们 |
[06:51] | Excuse me, Steffi? | 打扰一下 史黛菲 |
[06:52] | My son Tim here developed a finance app | 我儿子蒂姆开发了一个金融应用程序 |
[06:55] | that caught the eye of some folks at JP Morgan, | 摩根大通公司的人很感兴趣 |
[06:57] | so he’ll need to keep that going along with school. | 所以他得一边上学一边继续开发 |
[06:59] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[07:00] | Many students work while taking class. | 许多学生在校时都有工作 |
[07:02] | – Excuse me, Steffi? – What are you doing? | -打扰一下 史黛菲 -你干什么 |
[07:04] | My son Lucas here is a recognized amateur trampolinist. | 我儿子卢卡斯是经认证的业余蹦床运动员 |
[07:07] | Dad! | 爸 |
[07:08] | I’m assuming you guys have a training facility | 我想你们应该有相应的训练设施 |
[07:10] | so he can continue his pursuits in the applied bouncing arts? | 让他能继续追求这门应用跳跃的艺术吧 |
[07:15] | I’m not sure I’m understanding… | 我好像没听懂 |
[07:16] | Do you guys have a trampoline? | 你们有没有蹦床 |
[07:17] | I think there’s a small one in the daycare center. | 托儿所好像有张小的 |
[07:19] | There are no small trampolines, only — | 世上没有不够大的蹦床 只有… |
[07:21] | You know what? We can move on. | 我们还是继续吧 |
[07:22] | Everybody, this way! | 大家这边走 |
[07:26] | Just go ask her if she was at the recital, | 你就直接问她昨晚有没有去看舞蹈演出 |
[07:27] | and then tell her off if she says yes. | 如果她说有 就把她骂跑 |
[07:29] | No, I can’t, because if it’s her, | 不行 我不能问 因为如果是她 |
[07:30] | she’ll sense confrontation coming and deny it. | 她会感觉到敌意然后否认 |
[07:32] | People can always tell when I’m in attack mode. | 我转到攻击模式时总能被人看出来 |
[07:34] | – Mm, flared nostrils? – No. | -因为你气得鼻孔扩大吗 -不是 |
[07:36] | Vein in your forehead? Blotchy neck? | 因为你气得额头爆血管 脖子起红疹吗 |
[07:38] | No! You know what, | 不是 你们知道吗 |
[07:39] | and just a head’s up, you both are turning into your mother. | 别怪我没提醒 你俩越来越像你们老妈了 |
[07:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:45] | New plan. | 新计划 |
[07:47] | What-What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[07:48] | Well, if there’s video of Lily’s recital on her iPad, | 如果她平板电脑上有莉莉演出的视频 |
[07:51] | then I know it’s for sure her, | 我就能肯定是她 |
[07:52] | and plus, I can e-mail it to myself | 再说我还能把视频发给自己 |
[07:54] | and have a proper viewing party. | 再办个正式的观影派对 |
[07:55] | Ooh, I’ve got a thing. | 我那天有事 |
[07:56] | Yeah, I’ll probably be working. | 我八成要工作 |
[07:57] | I haven’t even set a date yet. | 我日子都还没定呢 |
[07:58] | Okay, there’s a passcode. | 好吧 要密码 |
[07:59] | Well, of course there’s a passcode. | 当然要密码 |
[08:00] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[08:02] | All right, well, she ordered a powdered doughnut, so… | 好的 她点了撒糖粉的甜甜圈 所以 |
[08:04] | All right. | 果然 |
[08:05] | Chalky fingerprints on the 8, the 5, the 3, and the 1. | 数字8 5 3和1上面都有带粉的指纹 |
[08:07] | Your passcode is some combination of those four. | 密码是那4个数字的某种组合 |
[08:09] | Oh, my God. You’re brilliant. | 我的天 你太天才了 |
[08:10] | Last year, I was doing differential topography at Cal Tech, | 去年我还在加州理工学院做微分地形学 |
[08:12] | and now I sketch leaves in milk foam | 如今却为老大不小还玩滑板的人 |
[08:14] | for adult skateboarders. | 在奶泡上画叶子 |
[08:16] | I need something more. | 我需要找点别的追求 |
[08:17] | – She’s coming back. – What?! | -她回来了 -什么 |
[08:18] | She’s coming back. | 她回来了 |
[08:24] | I left my iPad on the table, and somebody took it. | 我把平板电脑留在桌上 被人偷走了 |
[08:26] | Oh, gosh! I didn’t — | 天哪 我没… |
[08:28] | Didn’t what? Do your job? | 没什么 做好你的工作吗 |
[08:30] | It’s not like you’re so busy you don’t have time to — | 你也没忙到不能… |
[08:32] | Excuse me. I couldn’t help overhearing. | 打扰一下 我不小心听到你们说话 |
[08:34] | Um, are you talking about that iPad in that bag there? | 你说的平板电脑是包里那个吗 |
[08:37] | – Oh, God. – ‘Cause there’s an iPad there. | -天啊 -因为包里就有个平板电脑 |
[08:39] | What a ditz. | 我真是白痴 |
[08:40] | Ugh, I guess I’m just nervous for this stupid blind date | 我这次荒唐的相亲让我太紧张了 |
[08:43] | I never should have agreed to. | 我真不该答应下来 |
[08:46] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[08:48] | You’re not Richard, are you? | 你该不会就是理查德吧 |
[08:49] | Uh, yes. I-I am Richard. | 是的 我就是理查德 |
[08:51] | I’m your blind date. | 我是你的相亲对象 |
[08:52] | You’re, uh, Ana. | 你就是安娜吧 |
[08:53] | Oh! Am I the worst person ever? | 我这人真是糟糕透顶 对吧 |
[08:55] | Well, that’s what we’re here to find out. | 相亲的目的不就是摸清你是个怎样的人吗 |
[08:58] | Kidding! Please sit! | 开玩笑的 快请坐 |
[09:00] | I hope that is her. She’s gross. | 我希望是她 她这人真恶心 |
[09:01] | I want him to yell at her. | 我想看他骂她 |
[09:02] | – Yeah. – Excuse me. | -是啊 -打扰一下 |
[09:05] | Um, I’m here for a blind date, | 我是来相亲的 |
[09:06] | and my friend didn’t even give me a picture. | 但我朋友没把对象的照片发给我 |
[09:08] | I just know the woman’s name. | 我只知道那位女士的名字 |
[09:09] | Any chance you served an Ana? | 你的顾客中有名叫安娜的吗 |
[09:11] | Oh! Well, this is crazy. | 真是无巧不成书 |
[09:14] | Ana, say hello to, uh… | 安娜 快来见见 |
[09:16] | – Richard. – Yeah. | -理查德 -正是 |
[09:19] | Um, sorry, I don’t mean to be forward, | 不好意思 我无意唐突 |
[09:20] | but Vanessa kind of undersold how attractive you are. | 但你比瓦妮莎形容得美多了 |
[09:24] | Wowza. | 太惊艳了 |
[09:27] | The things I’ve done because people tell me I’m pretty, | 我因为被说漂亮而做过的无下限事太多了 |
[09:29] | you’d almost think I wasn’t pretty. | 差点会让人以为我其实不漂亮 |
[09:32] | So, 1986, | 1986年 |
[09:34] | we were just coming back from my sister Bebe’s wedding | 我们刚参加完我姐碧碧的婚礼回来 |
[09:37] | when I first had my dream about murdering you. | 那是我第一次梦到谋杀你 |
[09:40] | No! Mitchell has a funny story | 别说了 米奇尔有个有趣的故事 |
[09:42] | that doesn’t open old wounds | 不会揭开旧疮疤 |
[09:44] | about Cam at a dance recital. | 讲的是小卡在舞蹈演出的事 |
[09:46] | He got so mad, didn’t he, Mitchell? | 他当时气坏了 对吧 米奇尔 |
[09:48] | Tell them! | 快告诉他们 |
[09:49] | So mad. | 是气坏了 |
[09:51] | That wasn’t ’86. That was ’87. | 那不是86年 是87年 |
[09:53] | The reason we were late was because of that damn | 我们迟到是因为你逼我参加 |
[09:54] | Hands Across America that you made me do. | 那个全美手拉手的破活动 |
[09:56] | Hands was ’86, | 手拉手是在86年 |
[09:58] | and you thanked me afterwards | 你事后还感谢我了 |
[10:00] | because you got to hold hands with someone | 因为和你拉手的人 |
[10:02] | that was holding hands with Willie Nelson. | 另一只手拉的是著名歌手威利·纳尔逊 |
[10:04] | What the hell was that whole thing about, anyway? Hunger? | 那个活动是为什么筹善款来着 解决饥饿吗 |
[10:06] | Hand somebody a sandwich in San Francisco | 在旧金山递给某人一个三明治 |
[10:08] | and pass it down the line | 沿着人手传下去 |
[10:09] | till some bum gets ahold of it in Boston? | 一直传到波士顿某个流浪汉手里吗 |
[10:12] | Hunger, yeah. Definitely. | 饥饿 是的 绝对是 |
[10:13] | Um, Mitchell is on a diet, speaking of hunger. | 说起饥饿 米奇尔在节食呢 |
[10:15] | What can you eat now? | 你现在能吃什么 |
[10:18] | Uh… less. | 吃少点 |
[10:21] | Sweetie, I see what you’re doing, | 宝贝 我明白你的用意 |
[10:23] | but this whole controlling thing — it’s challenging. | 但你控制欲这么强 很难相处 |
[10:27] | Works good in the office, | 在办公室很有帮助 |
[10:28] | but sometimes she’s as tight as a camel’s ass in a sandstorm. | 但有时她比沙暴中骆驼的屁股还紧绷 |
[10:31] | Ooh, this seems aggressive. | 您这话略伤人吧 |
[10:32] | I’m just gonna — | 我想去 |
[10:34] | May I be excused to go to the bathroom? | 能原谅我去用一下洗手间吗 |
[10:36] | Yeah. Me too. Be right back. | 我也去 马上回来 |
[10:40] | Hey! You do not get to do this. | 你别想跟我来这招 |
[10:42] | You do not get to shut down on me | 不许你用你小时候 |
[10:44] | like you did when we were kids. | 对他们搞自闭的招数来对我 |
[10:45] | I am not gonna sit here taking the heat | 我才不要在这里帮你顶着压力 |
[10:47] | while you go hide in your room blasting Pat Benatar. | 而你却躲回房间大听女摇滚歌后的歌 |
[10:50] | Why are we even all sitting together? | 我们到底为什么要坐在一起啊 |
[10:51] | This is my plan. | 我有个计划 |
[10:52] | You’re gonna come up with a reason | 你得想出个理由 |
[10:53] | to take Mom back to her table. | 把妈带回她那桌 |
[10:55] | Maybe you want to unload some gay stuff | 可能你有一些基佬事儿想倾诉 |
[10:57] | you don’t want Dad to hear? | 而你又不想老爸听见 |
[10:58] | You’re lovely. | 你人”真好” |
[10:59] | But my dream analyst helped me realize | 但我的梦境分析师帮我认识到 |
[11:02] | that I never wanted to murder you. | 其实我从未真的想要谋杀你 |
[11:04] | I wanted to murder the part of myself that was so angry. | 我想谋杀的是自己心中的愤怒 |
[11:08] | You were angry because I was an inconsiderate blow-hard. | 你会愤怒是因为我情商低又爱吹牛逼 |
[11:10] | Oh, don’t do that. | 别怪自己了 |
[11:11] | We had plenty of good times, didn’t we, Sarge? | 我们也有过许多欢乐时光啊 对吧 大人 |
[11:14] | You bet we did, Pea. | 当然啦 小豆宝 |
[11:18] | What fresh hell is this? | 这又是什么鬼 |
[11:21] | We’ll end our tour here at our iconic bell tower. | 参观之旅就在地标钟楼下结束啦 |
[11:24] | See you all at tonight’s mixer! | 晚上的派对见啦 |
[11:25] | Hey. Before we go back, you want to do something fun? | 我们回去前 想做点好玩的吗 |
[11:28] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[11:30] | – Check it out! -A bell? | -快看 -看个钟吗 |
[11:33] | Not just a bell. | 不是单纯的钟 |
[11:34] | A series of bells fed into an ingenious instrument | 是一系列不同的钟组合成一种独特的乐器 |
[11:37] | known as a carillon. | 名为钟琴 |
[11:39] | I monkied around with one back in the day. | 想当年我也玩过这乐器 |
[11:41] | A cutie named Gretchen took me up to her belfry | 一个叫葛雷琴的小妞带我上她钟楼 |
[11:43] | and showed me some moves, | 亮了几招来让我”大开眼界” |
[11:44] | which I now realize sounds sexual. | 我现在意识到这话听起来有点黄 |
[11:46] | Not really. You talk like this a lot. | 还好啦 你说话常这样 |
[11:48] | The point is, Gretchen got a full ride | 重点是 葛雷琴靠着玩钟绝活 |
[11:50] | treading bells like these. Wow, that’s high. | 得到了奖学金呢 好高啊 |
[11:52] | Maybe you could, too. | 或许你也可以啊 |
[11:54] | Get you into a class on… | 让你去上个班… |
[11:56] | What? I’m gonna learn all this in three months? | 然后呢 在三个月之内学会吗 |
[11:59] | You’re a quick study! | 你学习速度很快啊 |
[12:00] | Look at how fast you learned magic. | 你看你多快就学会魔术了 |
[12:02] | I got a home movie of you pulling an impossibly long chain | 我还有你小时候从你的尿布里拉出一条 |
[12:04] | of baby wipes out of your diaper. | 超级无敌长的湿纸巾的影片呢 |
[12:05] | Okay, I was 5 in a diaper. | 我五岁了还着穿尿布 |
[12:08] | That’s not really a sign of a quick learner. | 那不能算作我学习速度快的证明吧 |
[12:10] | I believe you can do anything you put your mind to. | 我相信只要你愿意下功夫 你什么都能做到 |
[12:13] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[12:14] | Oh! Shoot! | 我去 |
[12:15] | I guess it’s all computerized now. | 看来现在都是全自动化的了 |
[12:17] | Who cares? | 那又怎样 |
[12:19] | God, I hate it when you do this. | 靠 我真的超讨厌你这样 |
[12:20] | Do what? You look mad. Are you mad? | 哪样啊 你看起来挺生气 你在生气吗 |
[12:27] | …and I keep telling you, | 我跟你说过很多次了 |
[12:28] | but it’s like you’re not hearing me! | 可是感觉你从来没听进去 |
[12:29] | I’m not. Wait, don’t talk yet. | 真听不到 等等 先别说 |
[12:34] | Go now, quick! | 现在 快说 |
[12:35] | Stop acting like I’m someone I’m not! | 别再装作我不止如此 |
[12:36] | Stop telling me how great I am when it’s not true! | 别再我明明没那么好 却猛称赞我 |
[12:38] | Don’t you see how much pressure that is?! | 你看不出这样会给我造成很大压力吗 |
[12:40] | Luke, don’t you walk away from — | 卢克 不许你转身离我… |
[12:43] | …me! | 而去 |
[12:44] | I’m your — | 我可是你… |
[12:49] | How are you 36? | 你怎么可能36岁啊 |
[12:51] | I just can’t get over how young you look. | 脑子里一直在想你看起来超年轻 |
[12:53] | The trick is to not smile too hard. | 诀窍就是别笑太大 |
[12:56] | You’re funny. | 你真有意思 |
[12:57] | I did not expect that from a seismologist. | 我真没想到地震学家也能这么有趣 |
[13:00] | Which, by the way, how did you get into that? | 说到这里 你是怎么进入这行的啊 |
[13:02] | Oh, um, it’s just always come easy for me. | 天赋异禀 老天爷赏饭吃吧 |
[13:05] | You know? I look at people | 就是我只要扫一眼别人 |
[13:07] | and I just instinctively know their size. | 很直觉就能知道她们的尺码 |
[13:09] | People are like, “Oh, I’m a 4,” | 比如人家说”我衣服穿4号” |
[13:11] | and I’m like, “Who you foolin’, girl? | 我就会说”少来了 胖妹 |
[13:12] | You a 10.” | 你穿10号” |
[13:13] | Ma’am, here is that napkin you asked for. | 女士 这是您要的纸巾 |
[13:15] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:16] | Ha ha. Fooled you. | 哈哈 骗到你了吧 |
[13:17] | I was just joking about clothing stuff. | 刚才衣服的事情就是开玩笑 |
[13:20] | The real reason why I got into studying earthquakes | 我真正开始学习地震的原因呢 |
[13:23] | is because I love nature. | 是因为我热爱大自然 |
[13:26] | I guess that would explain the ornithology interest, too, huh? | 所以也难怪你对禽学也有兴趣了吧 |
[13:29] | Miss, could I have another… | 小姐 能再给我递张… |
[13:32] | Um, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好啦 好啦 好啦 |
[13:33] | Angels have always been cool, | 天使一直都是超酷的东西嘛 |
[13:36] | but not as cool as birds! | 但是再酷也没鸟类酷 |
[13:40] | I love birds! | 我超爱鸟类 |
[13:42] | I mean, I love my mother, I do, | 我爱我妈妈啊 真的 |
[13:44] | but it’s like her needs come before everyone else’s. | 可是她这人自我中心 不考虑他人感受 |
[13:46] | You know that kind of person? | 你认识这样的人吗 |
[13:48] | I think I do, yeah. | 我好像真有认识呢 |
[13:49] | Wait, why was I talking about her? | 等等 为啥我开始聊起我妈了 |
[13:51] | I don’t know. The question was — | 不知道啊 我本来是问 |
[13:52] | “What did you do last night?” | “你昨晚做什么了” |
[13:53] | And the question stands. | 这问题我还在等你回答 |
[13:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:00] | Ex-husband. | 我前夫 |
[14:01] | Honestly, it’s like he can’t be with my son | 他就不能跟我儿子共处超过三小时 |
[14:03] | for more than three hours without texting me some inane question. | 并且不问我一些没意义的愚蠢问题吗 |
[14:07] | Oh — Oh, you have a son? | 原来你有个儿子啊 |
[14:11] | Love of my life. | 我的一生挚爱 |
[14:13] | He took the divorce pretty hard. | 离婚这事对他打击挺大 |
[14:17] | He’s…different, you know? | 他比较特别 你懂吗 |
[14:19] | He’s really — | 他比较… |
[14:20] | He’s creative and sensitive, | 他很有创意 内心敏感 |
[14:24] | and he gets picked on a lot at school. | 在学校常常受欺负 |
[14:28] | You know, it’s like, thank God for his dance class. | 真是幸好有他的舞蹈班 |
[14:31] | I feel like it’s the only place | 感觉那里好像是唯一 |
[14:32] | that I see, like, real joy on his face. | 我能看到他感到真正开心的地方 |
[14:37] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[14:38] | You’re the worst! | 你就是个大烂人 |
[14:39] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:40] | I’m not Richard, you fool. | 我不是理查德 你个白痴 |
[14:42] | I’m the father you and your giant iPad | 我是被你跟你的大平板 |
[14:43] | robbed of his daughter’s first ballet solo. | 夺走自己女儿初次芭蕾独舞的父亲 |
[14:46] | I hope whatever reason you had | 我本来期望你有个 |
[14:48] | to prioritize your child over mine was a good one, | 很好的理由才把自己孩子放在我孩子之上 |
[14:51] | and now that I hear it, it’s pretty close, | 而现在我听到理由 虽然挺有理 |
[14:53] | I have to admit, but still. | 这我承认 但你还是烂 |
[14:57] | You’re a maniac, | 你真是个神经病 |
[14:58] | but I’m grateful | 但我挺庆幸的 |
[15:00] | because this has been one of the most abysmal dates | 因为这是我一生中所去过 |
[15:03] | I have ever been on. | 最烂的约会之一了 |
[15:05] | People think that cats are standoffish, | 大多数人觉得猫咪都很冷淡 |
[15:06] | but my guy, when I come home — | 但我家的这只 每当我回家时… |
[15:07] | Okay, I’ve got to stop you right there. | 好了 我得请你暂停一下了 |
[15:10] | I’m not Ana, and this isn’t happening. | 我其实不是安娜 我们之间也不来电 |
[15:13] | I had a feeling. | 我感觉到了 |
[15:15] | Can I at least take a picture with you | 我能起码跟你合个影吗 |
[15:16] | so I can tell other women we dated? | 这样我能跟其他女人说我跟你约会过 |
[15:18] | What? No! | 什么 不行 |
[15:19] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:21] | It’s just that you’re so pretty. | 只是因为你真的超漂亮 |
[15:24] | All right, get in here. | 好啦 过来拍一张吧 |
[15:26] | Ma’am? | 小姐 |
[15:27] | Manny, come on. | 曼尼 别这样 |
[15:28] | We’re going to be late for the mixer. | 我们去派对要迟到了 |
[15:30] | Excuse me, did I say your time-out was over? | 不好意思 我让你从冷板凳起来了吗 |
[15:32] | Back on the bed. | 回你床上去 |
[15:33] | I’m sorry, okay? No more pranks. | 对不起嘛 再也不整你了 |
[15:35] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[15:37] | I just wanted to have fun with you. Geez! | 我就是想跟你玩一下嘛 真是的 |
[15:42] | I forgot I did that one! | 我忘了我在里面动了手脚 |
[15:45] | Aye, Manny! Por favor! | 曼尼 对不起嘛 |
[15:47] | Get out. Get out! | 出去 你给我出去 |
[15:47] | Luke, we should talk about this! | 卢克 我们来谈谈 |
[15:49] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[15:50] | And you’re not coming to this stupid party. | 你也别想来这个白痴的派对 |
[15:51] | – I’m going alone. – So am I. | -我要自己去 -我也是 |
[15:56] | Like I want to take some stupid bell class | 我才不想去上什么傻逼钟琴课 |
[15:57] | so we can all find out there’s one more thing I can’t do. | 只为了发掘另一个我不擅长的领域 |
[15:59] | Oh, boo-hoo. Your dad believes in you. | 别说了 至少你爸对你有信心 |
[16:01] | My mom’s treating me like I’m on some Japanese game show. | 我妈把我当日本整人节目的来宾一样 |
[16:04] | Fine! You win! | 好 你赢 |
[16:06] | You win worst parent, you win college. | 比爸妈差劲你赢 比考大学你赢 |
[16:08] | Hope you have fun here while I’m shoveling poo | 祝你万事都赢 我就去地下铲屎处 |
[16:10] | in some underground poo-shoveling place. | 铲屎就好啦 |
[16:12] | Well, why’d you even come here | 如果你确信自己考不上 |
[16:13] | if you’re so sure you can’t get in? | 为什么还要来呢 |
[16:15] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[16:15] | Maybe because this is the one place we might both get in. | 大概这是唯一一个我们都能考上的地方 |
[16:18] | That might make this whole thing a little less scary! | 和你一起 大学才不会那么可怕 |
[16:20] | Well, that’s the only reason I applied, too! | 我也是因为这样才报名这里啊 |
[16:22] | -Then why are we fighting?! -I don’t know! | -那我们还吵什么 -我哪知道 |
[16:23] | So, are we still going to the party? | 那我们还去派对吗 |
[16:24] | Yeah, I’ll put on a hat! | 去啊 等我戴个帽子 |
[16:28] | I just wanted Luke to feel good about himself, you know? | 我只想让卢克对自己有点自信 |
[16:30] | Cheer him on a little. | 想给他加加油而已 |
[16:32] | Maybe there is such a thing as too much cheerleading. | 大概过分鼓励也不好 |
[16:35] | You tell him he can do anything, and when he can’t, | 如果你总是说有多相信他 |
[16:37] | he feels like he’s disappointing you. | 那他一旦失败 就会觉得令你失望了 |
[16:39] | Luke knows I’d never be disappointed in him. | 卢克知道我永远不会对他失望 |
[16:41] | Does he? Luke is very sweet, | 是吗 卢克是很贴心 |
[16:43] | but he doesn’t know a lot of things. | 但也不是总那么灵光啊 |
[16:45] | So I’m supposed to pump him up, | 所以我应该适当鼓励他 |
[16:46] | but not so much that he’s afraid to let me down. | 但不要过度鼓励以致他会担心令我失望 |
[16:49] | It’s ironic that I’m struggling with this | 我做不好这件事也挺讽刺的 |
[16:51] | since my greatest cheerleading move was threading the needle. | 因为我最厉害的拉拉队招式就是”穿针引线” |
[16:54] | It’s when your seven cheermates make hoop arms — | 就是7名拉拉队队员这么圈起手臂 |
[16:56] | I don’t care. | 不想听 |
[16:57] | I just want Manny to learn how to take a joke. | 我只想让曼尼能开得起玩笑 |
[17:00] | Yes, but there’s a difference between a joke | 但大喊”变态”然后把他 |
[17:03] | and yelling “Pervert!” before shoving him | 他推进女更衣室还是跟 |
[17:05] | into the girls’ locker room. | 普通开玩笑有差别的 |
[17:06] | Aye, please, that was funny. | 多好玩啊 |
[17:07] | Besides, I was the one who broke a heel | 而且我这么挡着不让他出来时 |
[17:09] | trying to keep the door shut. | 还把鞋跟弄坏了呢 |
[17:11] | College is a big change. | 大学是人生中的重大改变 |
[17:13] | I’m just trying to keep it light for him. | 我只想让他轻松应对 |
[17:15] | For him or for you? | 是为了他还是为了你自己 |
[17:18] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[17:20] | He’s leaving me for the first time in his life. | 这是他人生中第一次离开我 |
[17:23] | I’ve been married, I’ve been divorced, | 我在婚姻中浮浮沉沉 |
[17:25] | I’ve lived here, I’ve lived there. | 也曾不停搬家 |
[17:27] | I drove a taxi, I won “Star Search.” | 我开过出租车 也赢过”星探”节目 |
[17:30] | Through all the changes in my life, there was always us. | 经历过的所有变化 曼尼一直在我身边 |
[17:34] | Like partners. | 像我的搭档 |
[17:36] | If I don’t keep this light, I am going to be very sad. | 如果不保持搞笑的气氛 我会很难过的 |
[17:41] | I know. It stinks. | 我知道 这不好受 |
[17:43] | You just have to hope they get irritating enough | 只能祈祷年底时 孩子会把你烦得不行 |
[17:45] | by the end of the year that you’re ready for them to go. | 你就能开心地送他走了 |
[17:48] | Maybe I should give him his harmonica back. | 那我应该把口琴还给他 |
[17:51] | That’s the spirit. | 这么想就对了 |
[17:54] | Here, take my half steak. | 你吃我这半块牛肉 |
[17:56] | I’ll take half your fish. | 我吃你半条鱼 |
[17:57] | I got to trick my arteries every once in a while, | 我偶尔得骗骗我的动脉 |
[17:59] | keep them on their toes. | 不然他们又要造反了 |
[18:01] | Well, I don’t know what you’re doing, | 虽然我不知道你最近在练什么 |
[18:02] | but you look great. | 但你状态看起来很棒 |
[18:03] | And you look great, too. | 你气色也不错 |
[18:05] | Oh, look, there’s no line at the bar. | 吧台那里有个空位 |
[18:06] | How about a Rob Roy for old time’s sake? | 看在往日情分去喝杯鸡尾酒如何 |
[18:08] | Oh, you remembered, Sarge. | 中士 你还记得呢 |
[18:11] | That was the only drink I could keep down when I was pregnant. | 这是我怀孕时唯一喝了不会吐的酒 |
[18:15] | Who are those people? | 他们俩怎么了 |
[18:17] | You heard them. They’re “Sarge” and “Pea.” | 你听到了 他们是”中士”与”小豆宝” |
[18:19] | Two nicknames I have never heard in my entire life. | 我从没听他们这样称呼对方 |
[18:22] | This kindness, I don’t trust it. | 我才不信他们俩能这么和谐 |
[18:24] | -I know, it’s like a purple sky before a storm. -Exactly. | -我懂 暴风雨前的宁静 -对 |
[18:27] | Beautiful, until you realize the birds are agitated | 美丽宁静 直到你发现鸟儿们惶恐不安 |
[18:30] | and ants are walking in circles. | 蚂蚁也围成了一个圈 |
[18:32] | Actually, you know what? | 那什么 |
[18:33] | My — My stomach’s feeling a little weird. | 我胃不太舒服 |
[18:35] | I think I’m gonna take a walk, get a little fresh air. | 我得去走走 呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[18:36] | Oh, no. You don’t — | 不准走 |
[18:38] | You are not running away this time. No. | 这次我绝对不会让你跑了 |
[18:39] | Let go, bossy! | 放开我 霸道鬼 |
[18:40] | Sit down. We are gonna suffer like a family! | 给我坐下 家人有罪一起受 |
[18:43] | No. Don’t — Don’t stretch out my jacket! | 别抓我 你别拉我的外套 |
[18:44] | I just got back into slim fit! | 我刚减肥到可以穿贴身版的 |
[18:49] | -Is everything all right? -Yeah. | -还好吗 -没事没事 |
[18:50] | -He’s fine. -I just — | -他没事的 -我只是… |
[18:51] | Oh, no, of course. Yeah, go get that. | 是啊 亲爹如你 怎么会关心我呢 |
[18:53] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[18:54] | -Oh… -She pushed me. | -没什么啦 -她推的我 |
[18:56] | I didn’t push him. | 我没推他 |
[18:56] | He just, you know, slipped, fell. | 他只是日常滑倒 |
[18:58] | Sit down, sit down. You’re causing a scene. | 坐下 你们俩怎么这么多戏 |
[19:01] | It’s very embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[19:03] | You have been quite rude today, young lady. | 大小姐 你今天脾气很爆啊 |
[19:05] | General Patton over there. | 跟巴顿将军有一拼 |
[19:07] | And this one is basically a cardboard cutout | 而你 就只会像布景一样傻坐着 |
[19:09] | who occasionally sip wine and sighs. | 偶尔喝口酒 叹声气 |
[19:11] | We did not raise you to act like this. | 我们可没教育你们成为这样的人 |
[19:14] | -Oh, excuse me. -No, I-I got it. | -恕我直言 -让我来唱这个红脸 |
[19:16] | No, in fact, you raised us to act exactly like this, okay? | 你们一直就是这样言传身教的好吗 |
[19:20] | You two are the ones that are acting crazy. | 你们俩才是今天发神经病的人 |
[19:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:24] | Who the hell are Sarge and Pea, | 中士和小豆宝是谁啊 |
[19:26] | and where were they when we were growing up? | 我们成长时怎么没见过这对神仙眷侣呢 |
[19:28] | Yeah, maybe if those two people had raised us, | 如果是他们俩教养我们长大 |
[19:30] | there would have been room in our house | 那么家里也不会 |
[19:31] | for other people to have emotions | 容不下有血有肉有感情的人 |
[19:33] | and somebody wouldn’t have had to shut himself down. | 某人就不用搞自闭 封闭感情了 |
[19:37] | And maybe somebody wouldn’t be trying | 某人也不会总想着要 |
[19:39] | to control the whole world | 掌控全世界了 |
[19:40] | because she couldn’t control the chaos | 全因为她长大的期间 |
[19:42] | in her own home growing up. | 她控制不了家中的混乱 |
[19:44] | Oh, come on. | 干嘛 |
[19:44] | We all know that’s what’s wrong with her. | 我们谁不清楚她的问题在哪 |
[19:46] | – Oh, God. – So, come on. | -天 -所以 |
[19:48] | What do you have to say for yourselves? | 你们是不是还欠我们个解释 |
[19:50] | – Well, you’re not wrong. – True. | -你说的一点没错 -我也承认 |
[19:52] | – I’m — I’m sorry. One more time. – What? | -你说什么 -我没听错吧 |
[19:53] | We didn’t behave well when we were married, | 我们没离婚时 是做得不够好 |
[19:57] | and I feel bad about that. | 我也很内疚 |
[19:59] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[20:00] | We thought we were staying together for you, | 我们自以为硬不离婚是为了你们 |
[20:02] | but I don’t know, maybe we’d forced you | 但或许我们逼着你们 |
[20:05] | to live with two unhappy people for too long. | 跟两个并不快乐的人相处了太久 |
[20:08] | But we’re happy now. | 但我们现在都很幸福 |
[20:10] | And that’s probably why we’re able to be our old selves today. | 或许也因此 我们今天才能做最本来的自己 |
[20:14] | We should have said this a long time ago, | 这些话我们早就该说 |
[20:16] | but we didn’t give you the kind of home you deserved, | 没能给你们一个美满的家庭 |
[20:19] | and for that, we’re sorry. | 我们真的很抱歉 |
[20:21] | Well, you — I mean, there was — | 你们不必这样 |
[20:22] | There was happy times, too. | 我们也有过幸福的时刻啊 |
[20:23] | Yeah, no, it wasn’t all crazytown. | 对啊 也不是一直都很疯癫 |
[20:25] | – It was… – Yeah. | -也有开心的时候 -是啊 |
[20:28] | Listen. | 听 |
[20:29] | We’re good, right? We can go? | 话都说开了 我们能去跳舞了吗 |
[20:30] | Yes. Of course. | -去吧 -当然 |
[20:36] | Wow. How about that? | 真没想到 |
[20:37] | An apology. | 他们居然道歉了 |
[20:39] | I don’t think I ever thought it would feel so good. | 我从没想过我会如此释然 |
[20:46] | I do like seeing them happy. | 看他们相亲相爱的样子我是很开心的 |
[20:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:50] | Ohh, you. | 别哭了 |
[20:51] | Shut up. | 你闭嘴 |
[20:52] | I feel stuff. | 我不像你是机器人 |
[20:55] | I know. | 我懂啦 |
[21:01] | 歌洛莉亚·迪尔加多 模特代言人 | |
[21:05] | Son of a bitch! That is coconuts! | 天啊 太牛了 |
[21:08] | I remember you! | 我还记得你呢 |
[21:16] | Do you miss spokesmodeling? | 你怀念当模特代言人的时光吗 |
[21:18] | Aye, I do a boat show every now and then. | 我现在还偶尔做个帆船博览会呢 |
[21:19] | That’s how I keep my hand in it. | 我是这么保持还在业界活动的 |
[21:22] | Watch, watch. | 快看 |
[21:22] | This is how I sealed the deal. | 这是我的绝杀招数 |
[21:29] | It’s you again. | 又有一个你 |