时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Crap. Crap. | 垃圾 垃圾 |
[00:03] | Crappacino. Charlie Craplin. | 辣鸡 腊鸡 |
[00:06] | In Colombia, when the old man starts yelling at the mail, | 在哥伦比亚 如果有老头开始朝着信件吼 |
[00:08] | We put them on a sandbar and wait for the tide to come in. | 我们就把他放到沙洲上 等大浪送他归西 |
[00:12] | Well, Delgado’s got a doozy of a Valentine’s dilemma. | 迪尔加多遇到了情人节的两难选择 |
[00:14] | I texted out feelers for two dates. | 我发了短信试探两个妞 |
[00:16] | Vicky Noh is top choice, but Alexa Potts has been doing | 维琪·卢是我的首选 但是亚历克莎·波茨 |
[00:19] | this bad-girl thing lately I’m into. | 最近走坏女孩风也让我挺心动 |
[00:21] | So, while I wait for a yes from Noh, | 所以等待卢答应的同时 |
[00:23] | I’ve got to keep Potts on the back burner. | 我要把波茨留在候补位置 |
[00:24] | Oh, my God. Is it still talking? | 要命了 他还在唧唧歪歪吗 |
[00:26] | Jay, that’s so rude! | 杰 你真没礼貌 |
[00:27] | He overthinks everything. | 他总是想太多 |
[00:29] | If you have a shot at the bad girl, jump. | 只要坏女孩有机会 你上就对了 |
[00:32] | I don’t know. | 我也说不准 |
[00:33] | She has a stepdad who | 她有个继父 |
[00:34] | only pays attention to her hot older sister. | 只关注她性感的姐姐 |
[00:36] | I will dial the phone for you. | 我会亲自帮你拨电话给她 |
[00:39] | That was Joe’s school. He’s in trouble. | 乔的学校打电话来 说他惹麻烦了 |
[00:41] | We need to go meet with the teacher. | 我们得去跟老师见面 |
[00:42] | What the hell did he do? | 他搞了什么事 |
[00:43] | He robbed a bank and took 18 hostages. | 他打劫银行并挟持了18个人质 |
[00:46] | How would I know? Let’s go. | 我哪知道啊 快走吧 |
[00:49] | It’s a no-go. | 没戏了 |
[00:50] | Alexa wanted to use the hot tub tonight, | 亚历克莎今晚想在大浴缸泡澡 |
[00:51] | but apparently can’t find her bathing suit. | 但她貌似找不到泳衣 没衣服穿 |
[00:53] | If you don’t come home smelling of light beer and chlorine, | 如果你回家时身上没有淡啤酒味和池水氯味 |
[00:56] | Do not come home at all. | 你就不用回来了 |
[01:13] | Uh, honey? | 亲爱的 |
[01:18] | Happy Valentine’s day, my love! | 情人节快乐 我的爱 |
[01:22] | Oh, thank you. Ooh. | 谢谢 |
[01:23] | I love this. What is it? | 我好喜欢这个 这是什么啊 |
[01:26] | It’s the actual porch swing where we had our first kiss. | 当年我们初吻时 就坐在这个门廊秋千上 |
[01:29] | – No. – Check it out. | -不会吧 -你看看 |
[01:30] | The carvings are still on the back from 25 years ago. | 25年前在后面刻的字还在呢 |
[01:32] | Oh, my gosh. “Phil hearts Claire.” | 天啊 “菲尔爱克莱尔” |
[01:35] | Oh, honey, this is gonna look so great out on our porch. | 亲爱的 这个放在我们家门廊上一定很赞 |
[01:38] | I can’t believe you did this. | 真不敢相信你把它弄回来了 |
[01:41] | It was nothing. | 没什么啦 |
[01:42] | I made a few calls, drove half a day… | 不过是打了几个电话 开了半天的车 |
[01:44] | ..had campari and haggled with a handsy gay landlord, | 喝了点酒 跟有咸猪手的同志房东讨价还价 |
[01:47] | took the swing apart, loaded it in a van, | 接着拆解这秋千 装上货车 |
[01:49] | ran out of gas in the desert, | 结果车在沙漠里没油了 |
[01:50] | got harassed by a shady state trooper, | 还被一个可疑的州警骚扰 |
[01:51] | and drove back with a blinding migraine. | 最后忍着剧烈的偏头痛开回家 |
[01:53] | But easy-peasy. | 反正是小菜一碟啦 |
[01:54] | I love it. | 我超喜欢的 |
[01:55] | Knock, knock. Happy Valentine’s day | 敲敲门 情人节快乐 |
[01:58] | or, as I call it, “The best night to go to the grocery store.” | 或是我称之为”最适合去逛超市的一晚” |
[02:00] | And here is your valentine’s gift. | 这是你的情人节礼物 |
[02:03] | I wrapped it myself in the office, | 我亲手在办公室包装的 |
[02:04] | And then, like a dingdong, I left it there, so… | 然后像个傻子一样 把礼物忘在那了 所以… |
[02:08] | Whoa, sparkly. | 闪闪惹人爱啊 |
[02:09] | Just like you. That’s why I picked the wrapping. | 跟你一样 所以我才选这张包装纸 |
[02:11] | – She sure did. – Yeah. Go ahead. | -绝对是她选的 -拆开看看吧 |
[02:13] | Claire, I think I know what this is. | 克莱尔 我好像猜到这是什么了 |
[02:15] | I can’t believe you did this. | 真不敢相信你送我这个 |
[02:16] | I know, right? | 可不是嘛 |
[02:18] | You got me an old watch. | 你送我的是一块旧手表 |
[02:19] | – Pretty cool, right? – So cool. | -很酷吧 -太酷了 |
[02:22] | I’ve got a crazy-good poker face, | 我喜怒不形于色功力很高 |
[02:23] | but I didn’t love the watch. | 但其实我并不喜欢那块手表 |
[02:25] | I’d been dropping these big hints | 我之前一直强烈暗示她 |
[02:27] | about a pair of genuine Houdini handcuffs | 我想要胡迪尼的真品手铐 |
[02:29] | on sale at a local magic shop. | 我们当地魔术用品店里在打折 |
[02:31] | They’re from his famous coffin of cobras escape of 1923. | 是他1923年著名的眼镜蛇棺材逃脱表演里用过的 |
[02:35] | The trick was so shocking | 那套戏法实在太震撼了 |
[02:36] | that women went into spontaneous labor | 姑娘们看了都自然开始分娩 |
[02:38] | and the men paired off in violent fighting. | 汉子们看了都开始疯狂对打 |
[02:40] | I, uh, don’t think it’s working. | 表好像不会动 |
[02:44] | Oh, well, I mean, | 我觉得吧 |
[02:44] | I’m just seeing this watch for the first time, | 我虽然是第一次看到这块表 |
[02:46] | But it looks like it’s got a self-winder. | 但它好像有自动上发条机制 |
[02:48] | You just move your… Yeah. | -你只要动动手臂… -没错 |
[02:49] | …arm around to keep it going. | 给表上发条了它才会动 |
[02:51] | I should probably get going. | 我该走了 |
[02:52] | Mother’s waiting in the truck… | 我母亲在卡车里等我 |
[02:53] | …And she’s patient until she isn’t. | 她的耐心很有限 |
[02:57] | Oh, and I’ve got to get to work, too, | 我也该去上班了 |
[03:00] | before all the single gals show up. | 得赶在那些单身妹子前开工 |
[03:02] | It’s pretty hard to concentrate with all the bathroom crying | 要不然等她们在洗手间大哭 往墙上砸 |
[03:04] | and the half-eaten chocolates getting hurled at the wall. | 吃了一半的巧克力时 就很难集中精神工作了 |
[03:09] | – Have a good one. – I will. | -工作顺利 -我会的 |
[03:13] | Wow. Those are nice. | 花很漂亮啊 |
[03:14] | Yeah, they were on the front porch. | 是啊 在前廊发现的 |
[03:15] | They’re from a mystery admirer. | 是一个神秘的仰慕者送的 |
[03:17] | The card says, “You don’t know your power.” | 卡片写着”你不知道自己的魔力” |
[03:19] | Oh, that’s my bad. | 这是我的错 |
[03:21] | I was power-washing the flagstones | 我之前穿着拉拉队短裤 |
[03:23] | – in my old cheer shorts — – They’re for me. | -使劲在洗石板路 -花是送给我的 |
[03:25] | Yeah, don’t ask who they’re from, | 别问我是谁送的 |
[03:26] | because I don’t know, but I will find out. | 因为我也不知道 但我会找出那个人 |
[03:29] | What happened to your arm? | 你手臂怎么了 |
[03:29] | Oh, I am winding an old watch | 我在给这块旧表上发条 |
[03:32] | that your mother gave me for Valentine’s day. | 是你妈妈送给我的情人节礼物 |
[03:35] | Oh. That’s pretty uneven. You gave her this awesome swing. | 挺不对等啊 你可是送了她这么赞的秋千 |
[03:38] | Man, where did mom find a guy as sweet as you? | 妈妈到底从哪里捡到你这个暖男 |
[03:41] | Actually, she hit me with her car | 其实是她开车撞到我 |
[03:42] | when I was break-dancing in a KFC parking lot. | 我当时正在肯德基的停车场跳霹雳舞 |
[03:45] | And your mother’s not unromantic. | 再说你妈妈也不是不浪漫 |
[03:46] | She’s just been busy with work lately. | 她只是最近工作很忙 |
[03:48] | Well, you’ve been married for like 25 years. | 反正你们的确也结婚25年了 |
[03:50] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[03:51] | You guys are overdue for the romance | 你们俩之间的浪漫火花 |
[03:53] | to fizzle out a little bit. | 老早前就该熄灭了 |
[03:54] | Oh, well, it’s nice to know that some dime-store posies | 不知名的跟踪狂给你送了 |
[03:56] | from an unnamed stalker have | 一束便宜的花 |
[03:57] | made you an expert on matters of the heart. | 你就瞬间变成情感专家了吗 真不错 |
[04:00] | It so happens that your mother is still very romantic, | 其实你妈妈还是有浪漫细胞的 |
[04:02] | which I will prove with a surprise visit | 等我今天下午去她办公室送惊喜 |
[04:03] | to her office this afternoon. | 就能证明给你看 |
[04:08] | Let me guess — you built this inside | 我来猜猜看 你在屋里拼好秋千 |
[04:10] | and didn’t measure the door? | 而你没事先量过门的高度 |
[04:11] | Card was right. You don’t know your own power… | 卡片说得对 你不知道自己的… |
[04:14] | to be mean. | 毒舌魔力 |
[04:17] | Thank you so much for helping us out. | 谢谢你来帮忙 |
[04:19] | Ah, yeah. Rainer has work, anyways. | 反正雷纳要上班 |
[04:20] | He does this Valentine’s day thing | 他情人节这天 |
[04:22] | – where he tracks cupid on the radar. – Aww, cute. | -都会用雷达追踪丘比特 -好有爱 |
[04:24] | Oh, and Lily gets to stay up a little later tonight | 莉莉今天能晚点睡觉 |
[04:26] | because she had a big-girl moment at school. | 因为她在学校做了一件勇敢的事 |
[04:27] | Yes, this boy Jagger — ’cause that’s a name now — | 没错 有个男生杰格 这歌名也能当名字了 |
[04:30] | teased her and she told him off in front of everybody. | 嘲笑她 她当着大家的面教训了他一顿 |
[04:33] | And we’re proud of you because you used your words. | 我们为你感到骄傲 你用自己的话教育了他 |
[04:37] | She used our words. We wrote her a little speech. | 她用的是我们的话 我们给她写过一段话 |
[04:40] | She really told that kid off good. | 她狠狠地用来给那孩子上了一课 |
[04:42] | Our society encourages women to be unassertive, | 我们的社会教导女性要谦逊 |
[04:45] | so we need to do everything we can to — to really empower lily. | 所以我们要想尽办法让莉莉更强大 |
[04:49] | We may not get women, | 我们虽然不追求女人 |
[04:50] | but that allows us to really get women. | 但这恰恰让我们更理解女性 |
[04:54] | We may not hook up with women, | 我们不跟女性搞在一起 |
[04:56] | but we really understand women. | 但我们真的很了解女性 |
[04:59] | I think it was clear when I said that. | 我刚才就说得够清楚了 |
[05:00] | So, what’s with this whole “going out early” thing. | 所以为什么要”早点开始约会” |
[05:03] | Well, it’s been forever since we’ve had a date-night out, | 我们很久没有到外面约会过了 |
[05:05] | and so we made a little list of the six things | 所以我们列出了六件情人节心愿 |
[05:07] | that we love to do but never get to do. | 是我们一直想做但没机会做的 |
[05:09] | Ugh, pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[05:10] | Okay, we get to say that, not you. | 我们可以这么吐槽自己 但你不行 |
[05:12] | No, no, no, it’s Dylan. | 不不不 是迪兰 |
[05:13] | He texts me every Valentine’s day begging to hook up. | 每年情人节他都发短信给我 求我跟他上床 |
[05:15] | Oh, that is sad. | 的确挺悲哀 |
[05:17] | I know. It almost never works. | 就是啊 几乎每次都失败 |
[05:19] | All right, you old bags, | 老家伙们 |
[05:20] | put your teeth in, you’re taking me out. | 把假牙戴上 带我出去浪 |
[05:22] | Sal, what are you doing here? | 萨尔 你怎么来了 |
[05:24] | It’s Valentine’s day and my | 今天是情人节 |
[05:25] | new German boyfriend, Werner, is out of town, | 而我的新德国男友维尔纳去外地了 |
[05:28] | and I don’t like to drink alone. | 我不喜欢一个人喝闷酒 |
[05:31] | The first part’s true. | 前半句是真的 |
[05:32] | Well, actually, we have plans. | 其实我们已经订好计划了 |
[05:34] | Aw, but now you have better plans. | 但现在你们有更好的计划了 |
[05:35] | Fausta here can babysit Sammy | 福斯塔可以照看萨米 |
[05:38] | and General Tso over there. | 和那边那个亚洲娃 |
[05:40] | Sammy, tell your guncles hello | 萨米 跟你基佬叔叔们问好 |
[05:42] | like I taught you. | 用我教你的那样 |
[05:43] | Enchante. | 幸会 |
[05:44] | Ahh! What am I looking at here? | 我正目睹的是什么情况 |
[05:45] | I’m raising him gay. | 我要从小把他培养成基 |
[05:47] | Tell Uncle Mitchell what you think about those pants. | 告诉你米奇尔叔叔你觉得他那条裤子怎么样 |
[05:49] | Tragic. | 丑死人家啦 |
[05:50] | Oh, it’s sticking! | 他记住了 |
[05:53] | So, come on. Let’s go. Uh… | 快来 我们走 |
[05:54] | Hey, if she’s watching the kids, | 如果有她照看孩子们 |
[05:56] | I don’t want to be a fourth wheel, | 我不想当多余的第四者 |
[05:57] | so I’ll just come and join you three. | 所以让我跟你们仨一起去吧 |
[05:58] | That-that sounds great. | 好主意 |
[06:00] | Mitchell, can I talk to you over by the fireplace? | 米奇尔 我们去壁炉旁聊两句好吗 |
[06:01] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 |
[06:03] | – Hey, so what about our plans? – Look, you know Sal. | -我们的计划怎么办 -你了解萨尔 |
[06:06] | She’s not gonna leave until we agree to this. | 如果我们不答应她是不会走的 |
[06:07] | So, look, we’ll just get the two of them drinking. | 我们先哄她俩喝起来 |
[06:09] | They won’t even notice when we slip away, | 她们不会注意到我们悄悄溜走 |
[06:10] | and, you know, get back to our list. | 然后我们就回到自己的心愿表上 |
[06:11] | – That’s a good plan. – Yeah. | -真是个好计划 -是吧 |
[06:13] | You know what? I didn’t even want to do number one anyway. | 反正我本来也不想做心愿表上的第一项 |
[06:15] | It makes me feel dirty and ashamed. | 那让我觉得自己肮脏又羞愧 |
[06:17] | Okay, well, bye-bye, Cheesecake Factory. | 好吧 那就不去起司蛋糕餐厅了 |
[06:19] | Wow. All right. | 就这样吧 |
[06:20] | I asked you guys to come in today because | 我今天请二位过来是因为 |
[06:22] | Joe has given me a very, um, inappropriate Valentine’s Day gift. | 乔送了我非常不合适的情人节礼物 |
[06:27] | I assume that he got this from home? | 我想这应该是他从家里拿来的吧 |
[06:29] | Ms. Clarke, I am so sorry. | 克拉克老师 我太抱歉了 |
[06:31] | I’m sure that Joe doesn’t even know what he was doing. | 我保证乔根本不明白他在做什么 |
[06:37] | Looks like I’m finally gonna get to fight with one son | 看来我终于有机会和儿子抢着看 |
[06:39] | over the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. | 《体育画报泳装女郎特辑》了 |
[06:42] | Jay, this is not funny. | 杰 这不好笑 |
[06:44] | I come from a very long line of overly sexy men. | 我家族里的男人总是太过”敢性” |
[06:47] | My cousin Ricardo, he had a sex addition. | 我表亲理卡多是性加者 |
[06:51] | You mean “addiction.” | 你是想说性”瘾”吧 |
[06:54] | Uh, yeah, sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[06:54] | He built an addiction onto his house | 他在家里”瘾”盖了一间炮房 |
[06:57] | for making love to his many girlfriends. | 只用来和众多女友做爱 |
[06:59] | Well, Joe just needs to know | 你们只要让乔知道 |
[07:00] | that this type of gift is not okay. | 送这种礼物是不合适的就好了 |
[07:02] | And you’re right, and I’m gonna talk to him. | 您是对的 我会和他谈谈的 |
[07:06] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错事了吗 |
[07:08] | You did take something out of your mom’s drawer without asking. | 你的确未经同意从妈妈的抽屉里偷拿东西 |
[07:11] | But I’m gonna give you a pass on that one. | 但这次我就先睁一只眼闭一只眼吧 |
[07:13] | The thing is, the gift was inappropriate. | 重点是 你送那种礼物非常不合适 |
[07:16] | Well, you give underpants to Mom. | 可是你也送妈妈内裤啊 |
[07:19] | True. | 没错 |
[07:20] | You do it every year. | 你每年都送 |
[07:23] | Look, you can give that kind of thing | 你可以送那种礼物 |
[07:25] | to your wife or your girlfriend. | 给你妻子或女朋友 |
[07:27] | But it’s a little bit different when it’s your teacher, okay? | 但送老师就不能这样了 知道吗 |
[07:30] | Fine. Can I go back to the quiet room now? | 好吧 我能回到宁静室去了吗 |
[07:34] | I already missed half of my nap. | 我已经错过一半的午睡时间了 |
[07:36] | You know how I get. | 你知道我不午睡会怎么样 |
[07:37] | Sure. Go ahead. | 当然 去吧 |
[07:41] | Everything’s squared away. | 都讲清楚了 |
[07:42] | Ms. Clarke, sorry for the trouble. | 克拉克老师 抱歉给您添麻烦了 |
[07:44] | May I have that back? | 请问内衣可以还给我吗 |
[07:45] | Oh, my gosh. I’m sorry. | 天啊 不好意思 |
[07:48] | I didn’t know that real humans could have these dimensions. | 我都不知道人类身材能到如此境界 |
[07:51] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -过奖了 |
[07:58] | I seem to have dropped my spare hotel key. | 我好像不小心掉出了备份的酒店房卡 |
[08:01] | – Phil — – Shh. | -菲尔 -嘘 |
[08:02] | No need to call whoever this Phil is. | 无论这个菲尔是谁 不必惊动他 |
[08:04] | You’re in no danger. | 你很安全 |
[08:05] | This key is to room 422 at the Ramada down the street. | 这张房卡是街尾华美达酒店422号房的 |
[08:09] | Slip out when you can. | 找到机会就溜出来 |
[08:10] | I’ll pre-disable the smoke detectors | 我会先把烟雾警报器关掉 |
[08:12] | so you don’t set it off when you shimmy out | 你甩掉得体阔腿裤时 |
[08:14] | of those sensible wide-leg trousers. | 就不会因为太过惹火触发警报了 |
[08:15] | For the past several Valentine’s, | 在过去几年的情人节里 |
[08:17] | we’ve adopted sexy alter egos — | 我们会变身性感第二人格 |
[08:19] | Juliana, wild and spontaneous, | 狂野又随性的朱莉安娜 |
[08:21] | And Clive, passionate collector | 和克莱夫 这位对 |
[08:23] | of beautiful women and antique sailing maps. | 搜集美女和古董航海图十分有热情的男人 |
[08:26] | Clive, I love this id- | 克莱夫 我很喜欢这个主意 |
[08:29] | Save that energy, my dear. | 保留点体力 亲爱的 |
[08:30] | This hotel has a very short memory | 在这间酒店房间时间不长 |
[08:31] | and a very long outdoor staircase. | 但有很长的室外楼梯要爬 |
[08:34] | Claire, you have to finish signing these contracts. | 克莱尔 你得把这些合同签好 |
[08:36] | Hey, Phil. | 你好 菲尔 |
[08:38] | Phil? No. | 我不是菲尔 |
[08:39] | Name’s Clive, friend. | 我叫克莱夫 朋友 |
[08:41] | Say, maybe you could take over here for a bit. | 或许你能管一会儿事 |
[08:43] | I’ll make sure the boss lady’s back in one piece | 我会把你们女老板完整无缺送回来的 |
[08:45] | no later than — | 最晚不超过… |
[08:46] | Oh, come on. | 有没有搞错 |
[08:47] | – Hi, Phil. – It’s Clive, actually. | -你好 菲尔 -他现在是克莱夫 |
[08:50] | Apparently they have a thing like how you and your sister | 他们之间有玩角色扮演 就像你和你姐姐 |
[08:52] | go to those conventions dressed like stuffed animals. | 扮成毛绒玩具去参加那些聚会一样 |
[08:56] | Oh. Uh, Claire, your 2:00 is here | 克莱尔 你两点的预约到了 |
[08:57] | and you can’t be late. | 你不能迟到 |
[08:58] | Phil, look, I really appreciate this. I do. | 菲尔 我真的很感激你做的这些 真的 |
[09:01] | – It’s just that — – So, I spoke to the florist. | -只是我 -我去花店问过了 |
[09:02] | Turns out my admirer | 原来我的仰慕者 |
[09:03] | sent these from Pritchett’s Closets. | 是从普里契特衣柜公司订的花 |
[09:05] | I may have a sad love life, but I don’t need my mommy | 或许我的情路不顺 但我不用我妈 |
[09:06] | trying to boost my self-esteem. | 送花来帮我抬高自尊心 |
[09:08] | And if you really want to give me some confidence, | 如果你真的想让我更有自信 |
[09:10] | how about a picture of me on your desk, | 为什么不在桌子上也摆张我的照片 |
[09:11] | and not just Haley and Luke. | 而不是只摆海莉和卢克的照片 |
[09:12] | First of all, I didn’t give you those flowers. | 首先 花不是我送你的 |
[09:14] | Second of all, there is a picture of you. | 其次 我摆了你的照片 |
[09:17] | Where is it? | 哪去了 |
[09:19] | Salutations. | 问候您 |
[09:21] | Yes, hello. | 你好 |
[09:22] | I’ve got a meeting. | 我有会要开 |
[09:23] | Ben, you’re gonna finish the contract stuff. | 本 你把合同什么的搞定 |
[09:25] | Margaret, you’re gonna take Alex. | 玛格丽特 艾丽克斯交给你 |
[09:26] | You’re gonna find out who’s using our account for flowers, okay? | 你们去查是谁用我们的账户订花 好吗 |
[09:30] | Phil, honey, | 菲尔 亲爱的 |
[09:31] | We’ll do Valentine’s Day later, okay? | 我们晚点再庆祝情人节 好吗 |
[09:33] | Do I know that guy in the cloak? | 那个穿斗篷的人怎么那么眼熟 |
[09:34] | Ah, hinge specialist. You might’ve seen him around. | 他是铰链专家 你可能在这见过他 |
[09:37] | He’s the guy for offbeat swivels | 遇到新奇的转环和角度奇怪的钩扣 |
[09:39] | and rare-beveled hook joints. | 我们都找他 |
[09:40] | I find everything you just said very titil- | 你刚刚说的一切都太挑逗人了 |
[09:44] | We’ll make up for this later over dinner, I promise. | 晚餐时我再弥补你 我保证 |
[09:47] | I’ve got it all planned. | 我一切都计划好了 |
[09:50] | This whole Clive thing wasn’t even necessary. | 我都没必要搞克莱夫这一出 |
[09:51] | Claire was taking me out to dinner all along. | 克莱尔早就计划好和我一起吃晚餐了 |
[09:54] | Romance strong as ever. | 浪漫还像以往一样浓烈 |
[09:57] | Margaret, get a reservation | 玛格丽特 快帮我和菲尔 |
[09:58] | for me and Phil tonight, anywhere. | 预定一下晚餐 哪都行 |
[10:00] | I’ve got too much going on to even think about it. | 我忙得根本没有闲心想这些事了 |
[10:08] | Werner is great. | 维尔纳人可好了 |
[10:10] | You know, he’s a rich musician, | 他是个有钱的音乐家 |
[10:12] | tours a lot, no strings. | 总去巡演 不缠人 |
[10:13] | Well, um… | 那个吧 |
[10:16] | …This has been fun, but we should, uh… | 今天玩得真开心 但我们该… |
[10:18] | You’re not going anywhere, carrot bottom. | 你哪也别想去 红毛 |
[10:20] | Oh, my god. Is that Rainer? | 我的天 那是雷纳吗 |
[10:21] | Why is he with another woman? | 他为什么和别的女人在一起 |
[10:23] | That sounds cheat-y. | 貌似有捉奸好戏看了 |
[10:25] | That’s Haley’s weatherman boyfriend. | 他是海莉的天气预报员男友 |
[10:27] | – Sorry, Hale. – We need to leave. | -抱歉 小海 -我们快走吧 |
[10:29] | No, you got to go confront him. | 不行 你得和他当面对质 |
[10:30] | Mm. I’m upset. I’ve had a couple drinks. No. | 我很难受 喝了好几杯了 不去比较好 |
[10:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:34] | So, what’s it like touring the world with other Canadian acrobats? | 和其他加拿大杂技演员一起世界巡演有趣吗 |
[10:36] | What? | 什么 |
[10:37] | We just assumed you were a member of cirque du soleil. | 我们还以为你是杂技团的呢 |
[10:39] | Yup, because you’re bending over backwards | 是啊 因为你柔软到能把 |
[10:40] | to avoid standing up for yourself. | 脑袋弯到背后来逃避面对事实 |
[10:42] | And setting a good example | 为其他女性 |
[10:43] | for other women. | 树立好榜样 |
[10:44] | You both were thinking that? | 你们都这么想的吗 |
[10:46] | – Fine. – Finally. | -好 -终于 |
[10:48] | I was beginning to think she was weaker | 我差点以为她 |
[10:50] | than Mitchell’s jawline. | 比米奇尔的下巴线条还弱 |
[10:51] | Everyone knows why you grew that thing. | 大家都知道你为什么留那玩意儿 |
[10:53] | Okay, this coming from the woman who — who won’t admit | 好吧 这吐槽居然是来自一个 |
[10:55] | that she’s upset that her boyfriend abandoned her | 不愿意承认自己在情人节 |
[10:57] | on Valentine’s day. | 被男友抛下的事实而不开心的人 |
[10:58] | Oh, and didn’t you just get back from learning | 你不是刚跟印第安人 |
[11:00] | how to plant corn with the Indians? | 学种玉米回来吗 |
[11:01] | Because you look, to us, like an early settler. | 因为在我们来看你就像早期定居者 |
[11:03] | Settler. | 定居者 |
[11:04] | We’re saying that you settle. | 我们是说你找了配不上你的人[定居] |
[11:05] | You practice this at home, don’t you? | 你们在家排练过了 对吧 |
[11:07] | – We do not. – We do not. | -才没有 -才没有 |
[11:08] | Now, I knew it couldn’t be angels bowling, so — | 我知道那雷声不可能是天使在打保龄球… |
[11:10] | I thought you were working today. | 我以为你今天要上班 |
[11:11] | And didn’t we agree that you never wear that sweater again? | 我们不是说好你再也不穿这件毛衣的吗 |
[11:13] | – My… – Excuse me. | -我… -不好意思 |
[11:14] | We’re kind of on a date right now. | 我们在约会 |
[11:16] | – Uh, Haley. – Oh, save it, you lying, | -海莉 -省省吧 你这满嘴谎言 |
[11:18] | cheating, middle-aged pointer. | 脚踏两条船的中年”指”男癌 |
[11:21] | That’s what you do, you know — you point. | 你这人就是这样 指来指去的 |
[11:22] | You point for your money! We are done! | 靠一指神功挣钱 我们结束了 |
[11:24] | Happy Valentine’s day. | 情人节快乐 |
[11:27] | My hair. | 我的发型 |
[11:29] | Oh, that was crazy | 刚才感觉真是又疯狂 |
[11:30] | and great and awful and I don’t know what to do. | 又酸爽又糟糕 我现在不知道要怎么办 |
[11:31] | I’m just gonna go home. | 我要回家了 |
[11:32] | What?! No! I like you now. | 什么 别啊 我现在喜欢你了 |
[11:33] | Werner has a yacht with a full bar. Let’s go. | 维尔纳有一艘带酒吧的游艇 一起去吧 |
[11:36] | I’m not letting you go home in this mood. | 这么嗨 我才不会让你回家 |
[11:37] | Okay, well, you know, that sounds kind of like | 好吧 去船上酒吧喝酒感觉像是 |
[11:39] | a girl thing, so… | 女生的活动 那… |
[11:43] | Oh, okay, if that’s Rainer calling to make excuses, | 如果是雷纳打来找借口的 |
[11:45] | don’t answer. | 别接 |
[11:46] | It’s just pathetic Dylan trying to hook up again. | 是可怜的迪兰打来求约炮的 |
[11:47] | Let me handle this. Hey, boo boo. | 我来搞定 嘿 小可爱 |
[11:50] | Well, another woman empowered. | 又一位女性受我们激励 |
[11:53] | – It’s what we do. – Yes, it is. | -这就是我们的使命 -没错 |
[11:55] | Okay, back to the list. | 好了 回到心愿表 |
[11:56] | Oh, wait one second. It’s Lily. | 等等 是莉莉 |
[11:58] | Hey, honey. Is everything okay? | 亲爱的 有什么事吗 |
[12:00] | Jagger was very hurt by our speech. | 杰格听了我们那套话语很受伤 |
[12:03] | She didn’t answer his texts | 莉莉没回他短信 |
[12:04] | ’cause we told her not to. | 因为我们叫她别回 |
[12:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:06] | – He ran away. – He did? | -他离家出走了 -真的吗 |
[12:08] | People are forming a human chain | 大家正组成人链 |
[12:09] | to search for him in the woods. | 在森林里找他 |
[12:11] | Okay, honey, well, we’ll be home soon, all right? | 好的 亲爱的 我们马上回家 好吗 |
[12:13] | Do you think we have some responsibility | 你觉得杰格这件事 |
[12:14] | in this Jagger situation? | 咱们有责任吗 |
[12:16] | Ah…No. No. | 没有 没有 |
[12:17] | They — they chose to build near the woods. | 他们自己要住到森林附近的 |
[12:20] | Good advice is good advice, okay? | 我们的建议是好的 |
[12:21] | – That’s right. – You guys, where’s Haley? | -也对 -二位 海莉呢 |
[12:23] | Um, she is on a boat in the marina, | 她在码头边的一艘船上 |
[12:25] | putting you in her rearview mirror. | 把你抛到脑后[后视镜外]了 |
[12:28] | – Boats have those, don’t they? – I think so. | -船有后视镜吧 -应该有 |
[12:29] | You guys, I was only letting that woman | 二位 我只是让那女士以为 |
[12:31] | think we were on a date | 我们在约会 |
[12:33] | because she runs a celebrity site | 因为她是一个名人网站的站长 |
[12:34] | that buys photos from paparazzi, okay? | 专从狗仔手里买照片 |
[12:36] | I was trying to get one of me back | 我想把其中一张拿回来 |
[12:38] | because Haley is in it and this is the photo. | 因为照片里有海莉 就是这张 |
[12:40] | – No. God, no. – Oh, my gosh. | -不 天 不 -我的天 |
[12:41] | Bedhead, sneeze face, and ugg slippers? | 刚起床的发型 喷嚏脸 UGG丑拖鞋 |
[12:43] | And now Haley’s not answering my calls | 海莉不接我电话 |
[12:45] | and somehow I’m supposed to smile through a weather report | 而15分钟后我还得笑着 |
[12:48] | in 15 minutes? | 播报天气 |
[12:51] | Pull yourself together, Rainer. | 别慌 雷纳 |
[12:53] | You’re a weatherman. | 你可是天气播报员 |
[12:56] | Do you think our advice — | 你会不会觉得我们的建议… |
[12:58] | Sucked? Yes. Yes. | 糟糕透顶 对 对 |
[12:59] | We need to get to that boat | 我们得在海莉勾搭上迪兰前 |
[13:00] | before Haley hooks up with dylan. | 赶到船上去 |
[13:02] | She wouldn’t do something that stupid. | 她不会做那么蠢的事吧 |
[13:03] | Did you see the uggs? | 你看到那双Ugg丑鞋了吧 |
[13:05] | Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好吧 对 对 对 |
[13:06] | Mom, I’m home. | 妈 我回来了 |
[13:08] | We got Valentines. | 我们买了情人节礼物 |
[13:10] | Oh, hi, Mrs. Kewley. | 你好 丘利夫人 |
[13:12] | Is the party over? | 派对结束了吗 |
[13:13] | We had an incident. | 出了点小状况 |
[13:14] | Your son gave my Bailey | 你儿子给我们贝莉 |
[13:16] | a very strange Valentine’s gift. | 送了一个很奇怪的情人节礼物 |
[13:19] | I am so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[13:22] | Didn’t your father talk to you about this already? | 你爸不是已经跟你说过这件事了吗 |
[13:25] | Yeah, and he said it’s okay to give it to a girlfriend. | 对啊 他说可以送给女朋友 |
[13:29] | We’re going. And Bailey is certainly not his girlfriend. | 我们走了 贝莉才不是他女朋友 |
[13:31] | She would be lucky! | 那是她的福气 |
[13:35] | Is that Bailey? | 那是贝莉吗 |
[13:36] | ‘Bause I think Joe has a little thing for her. | 我记得乔对她有意思 |
[13:38] | Yeah, he did have a little thing for her. | 他的确有很有”意思”的东西给她 |
[13:41] | It’s here. He did it again. | 在这儿 他又来了 |
[13:43] | I knew I shouldn’t have trusted you talking to him, | 我就知道不能放心交给你去教育他 |
[13:46] | because you will let him get away with murder | 就算他杀了人你也会帮他脱罪 |
[13:48] | because he’s a mini you and you like it. | 因为他就是迷你版的你 你还特高兴 |
[13:52] | And you know what’s worse? | 更糟的是什么你知道吗 |
[13:53] | That you’re so mean to Manny | 你对曼尼那么小心眼 |
[13:54] | because he’s different than you. | 就是因为他跟你不一样 |
[13:56] | First off, Joe is not a mini me. | 首先 乔不是迷你版的我 |
[13:58] | Crap. Crapola. Crapinski. | 垃圾 辣鸡 蜡鸡 |
[14:02] | Well, maybe a little, | 好吧 可能有一点 |
[14:03] | and maybe I kind of like it. | 也许我却是有点喜欢这事 |
[14:05] | But why would you want to knock the Jay out of Joe? | 可你为什么要把乔身上我的影子去掉呢 |
[14:07] | Instead of one trophy, you get two. | 你从拥有一个宝贝变成两个宝贝呢 |
[14:11] | Okay, thank God. | 到了 谢天谢地 |
[14:12] | Oh, gosh, there she is. | 她在这呢 |
[14:14] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[14:15] | Need a sailor to cross off number four | 需要水手来完成你们 |
[14:17] | on that Valentine’s day list of yours? | 情人节心愿表的第四条吗 |
[14:19] | Was that mean i’ve been around Sal, I’ve lost my filter. | 跟萨尔待了一会儿 嘴都没把门了 |
[14:21] | You know what? We all make mistakes. | 你知道吗 人非圣贤孰能无过 |
[14:22] | Which is a-a funny thing to remember | 等我们告诉你一个 |
[14:24] | when we tell you about a very funny misunderstanding. | 很可笑的误会后 你回想起来都会觉得好笑 |
[14:27] | Cameron, Mitchell, what a pleasant surprise. | 卡梅隆 米奇尔 真是惊喜 |
[14:30] | Sal, you okay? You seem not yourself. | 萨尔 你还好吗 你看起来怪怪的 |
[14:32] | Yeah, I feel like you used to blink. | 是啊 咋不眨眼呢 |
[14:34] | I took your advice. Called Werner. | 我听了你们的建议 给维尔纳打了电话 |
[14:37] | Told him I wasn’t going to settle. | 跟他说我不想就这么委身下嫁 |
[14:39] | How did that — | 然后… |
[14:39] | How — how did that go? | 然后呢 |
[14:41] | He was thinking that we might be something special, | 他本来觉得我们或许能有未来 |
[14:44] | and then I gave him the ultimatum, | 然后我给他下了最后通牒 |
[14:45] | and he said, “Maybe we’re not actually meant to be.” | 结果他说 “也许我们有缘无分” |
[14:48] | I don’t know what’s happening. S-sal, w-what are you doing? | 什么情况 萨尔 你在干什么 |
[14:52] | Straightening up. | 收拾收拾 |
[14:53] | You know, a place for everything… | 这是所有东西的… |
[14:54] | – No. – …everything in its place. | -别 -…好去处 |
[14:56] | Hey, what about this? | 这个如何 |
[14:58] | This was actually salvaged from the Bismarck. | 这其实是从二战知名战舰上淘来的宝贝 |
[15:02] | That’s… | 好… |
[15:04] | Why are you helping? | 你还助纣为虐 |
[15:05] | Feels good. Men suck. | 爽 男人都是坏东西 |
[15:06] | No, no, n-not all men, okay? | 不不 不是所有男人 |
[15:08] | We — we just talked to Rainer, | 我们刚跟雷纳谈了 |
[15:09] | and, um, that wasn’t a date. | 他不是在约会 |
[15:12] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:13] | Okay, why did you break that? | 为什么砸了 |
[15:14] | ‘Cause now I’m mad at you! | 因为现在我气的是你们 |
[15:15] | You made me break up with him! | 你们让我跟他分手 |
[15:17] | Oh, my God. Now I have to call Rainer, | 我的天 我得给雷纳打个电话 |
[15:19] | and Dylan. | 还有迪兰 |
[15:21] | – Oh, Sal, sweetie… – Sal, you gotta — | -萨尔 亲爱的 -萨尔 别… |
[15:23] | You’re spilling there. | 酒洒了 |
[15:24] | – Lift it, lift it. – Oh, clumsy, clumsy. | -提起来 瓶口提起来 -笨手笨脚 |
[15:26] | I’ll just make it all go away. | 让一切化作灰烬随风而去吧 |
[15:28] | – No! We are still on board. – No, Sal. | -别 我们还在船上呢 -住手 萨尔 |
[15:31] | We are sorry we made you call Werner. | 抱歉我们叫你打给维尔纳 |
[15:34] | We didn’t know that that was gonna happen. | 我们不知道事情会变成这样 |
[15:36] | So you have to understand that you… | 你得理解一下你… |
[15:38] | Mitchell you want to step in here? | 米奇尔你不来帮忙吗 |
[15:40] | I’m getting dizzy. | 我吹到都头晕了 |
[15:41] | I am — | 我… |
[15:41] | – Stop it! – Okay, no more. | -别拦我 -不许再这样了 |
[15:42] | No more matches. No more matches. | 不许再点火柴了 不许了 |
[15:44] | Okay, what — I don’t know what to do. | 好了 可是我也不知道该怎么做 |
[15:45] | Okay, well, maybe we should just… | 好吧 或许我们可以… |
[15:46] | Werner’s precious Tony award. | 维纳尔宝贝的托尼奖奖杯 |
[15:48] | He keeps in at sea as the ultimate aphrodisiac. | 他把它留在船上做为终极催情神器 |
[15:50] | For women? | 这不对女人催情吧 |
[15:52] | Auf Wiedersehen, award for best orchestration. | 再会[德语] 托尼奖最佳编曲奖杯 |
[15:55] | – Oh, my God. – No. Sal, Sal. | -要命了 -不行 萨尔 萨尔 |
[15:56] | – Haley, help. – No. | -海利 快来帮忙 -不行 |
[15:57] | I will not tell your gay son | 我可不要告诉你同志儿子 |
[15:59] | that you threw a Tony into the ocean. | 你把一座托尼奖奖杯丢进海里了 |
[16:02] | – Give it to me! – No! | -你快给我 -不要 |
[16:04] | Oh, my god. Did she fall in? | 天啊 她掉下去了吗 |
[16:06] | No. | 没有 |
[16:08] | I’ve got her right here. | “她”安全在我手里呢 |
[16:13] | Sal, we are so sorry. | 萨尔 我们真的很抱歉 |
[16:15] | If it wasn’t for our stupid advice, | 如果不是我们出的馊主意 |
[16:16] | you would’ve left things alone and things might’ve been okay. | 你就不会没事找事 事情也就不会变这样 |
[16:18] | – Shut up! – Okay, okay. | -你闭嘴 -好 好的 |
[16:21] | That cold water woke me up to the hard truth — | 冷冷的海水打醒我 让我看清了现实 |
[16:24] | I’m smart, I’m beautiful, | 老娘聪明绝顶 闭月羞花 |
[16:27] | I’m legendary in bed, yet I do settle. | 床技过人 却放弃寻找更好的人就嫁人了 |
[16:31] | I mean, Werner is not good enough for me. | 维纳尔的确是配不上我啊 |
[16:33] | I mean, I get why you two idiots settled. | 我能懂为啥你们俩白痴为啥不再找了 |
[16:35] | This is the best you’re gonna do, right here. | 毕竟对方就是你们能找到最好的人了 |
[16:37] | You’re perfectly matched. | 你们俩简直王八配绿豆 |
[16:39] | Well, it’s kind of sweet when you look at it that way. | 这么看的话 某种程度上感觉好甜啊 |
[16:41] | Yeah. We are very lucky. | 是啊 与你相遇好幸运 |
[16:44] | Happy Valentine’s day. | 情人节快乐 |
[16:45] | Yeah, happy Valentine’s day. | 是啊 情人节快乐 |
[16:46] | Shut up. Read a room, poofs. | 闭嘴 懂得察言观色好吗 基佬们 |
[16:50] | Hey. Margaret said you keep the phone records. | 玛格丽特说是你负责保管电话记录 |
[16:52] | Why? What do you need them for? | 怎么了 你为什么需要拿记录 |
[16:53] | I’m still trying to find out who sent me those flowers. | 我想找出是谁送我的花 |
[16:55] | – You keep them in here? – No, don’t. | -你收在这里面吗 -别打开 |
[16:57] | Don’t. | 别啊 |
[16:59] | Ben, why do you have this photo of me in your desk drawer? | 本 为什么我的这张照片在你的抽屉里 |
[17:01] | I think someone’s pranking me, probably. | 我猜可能是有人在整我吧 |
[17:04] | – I’m gonna go. – Okay. | -我要走了 -好的 |
[17:06] | Wait, look. I sent the flowers, okay? | 别走 其实花是我送的 好了吧 |
[17:10] | When you temped here last summer, | 当你去年夏天来这里打工时 |
[17:11] | I became tempted by your charms. | 我也被你的魅力所打动 |
[17:15] | Well, thank you, but aren’t you like 40? | 谢谢欣赏 但你不是都要40岁了吗 |
[17:18] | What? I’m 26. | 什么 我才26岁啊 |
[17:19] | I — I had a sweetart addiction when I was a kid | 我 我小时候吃糖上瘾 |
[17:22] | and I permanently damaged my collagen. | 永久伤害到胶原蛋白 所以显老 |
[17:26] | Wow. I’ve been in a series of bizarre, | 我谈过一个又一个 |
[17:28] | shame-filled relationships. | 离奇又羞耻的恋爱 |
[17:29] | You work for my mother. You still live at home. | 你是我妈的员工 而我还在家里蹲 |
[17:32] | – Look at all those medications. Kiss me. – What? | -再看看你吃的各种药 快吻我 -什么鬼 |
[17:36] | Whoa. Okay, that was very cool, | 你刚才的举动很屌 |
[17:38] | but you should know that I have dedicated my life to closets, | 可是我得告诉你 我把人生奉献给衣柜 |
[17:41] | I am obsessed with your grandfather, | 我疯狂迷恋你外公 |
[17:42] | and I sleep with a body pillow that I put a nightgown on. | 而且睡觉都抱着穿着女睡衣的等身枕头睡 |
[17:45] | Stop, you’re making it better. | 别再说了 你越说越吸引我 |
[17:50] | Here you go. Busy night, sir. | 给 今晚客人很多啊 先生 |
[17:52] | I assume you have a reservation? | 想必您已经订了位子 |
[17:53] | Yes. My wife made it. | 是的 我妻子订的 |
[17:54] | She kind of dropped the ball on my gift, | 虽然送我礼物这件事她办砸了 |
[17:56] | but she came through with a table at the legendary Enrico’s. | 但她成功在大名鼎鼎的恩里克餐厅订到位 |
[17:59] | I’m sorry, sir. Enrico’s is a couple doors down. | 先生 很抱歉 恩里克是前面另一家餐厅 |
[18:07] | So, just yourself? | 就你一个人吗 |
[18:08] | Uh, no, I’ll be meeting my wife tonight. | 不是 我今晚会跟老婆在这见面 |
[18:12] | That’s the spirit. | 你这么乐观就对了 |
[18:18] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[18:20] | This overpaid bum missed a putt. | 这个薪水太高技术太水的傻子推杆没进 |
[18:23] | I’m supposed to not like this. | 我怎么能不喜闻乐见 |
[18:26] | Well, call me an idiot, Jay. | 杰 骂我智障吧 |
[18:28] | Sure enough, Alexa and I did end up in a hot tub together. | 的确 我跟亚历克莎一起进浴缸泡澡了 |
[18:31] | But around her third beer, | 但在她喝到第三瓶啤酒时 |
[18:32] | I suggested she have some water to stay hydrated. | 我建议她喝点水免得脱水 |
[18:35] | She tried to shut me up by kissing me, | 她就想用嘴堵上我的嘴 |
[18:37] | which I liked, but she kept calling me Travis. | 我的确挺享受 可她一直叫我崔维斯 |
[18:40] | Oh, my God! Is it still talking?! | 要命了 他还在唧唧歪歪吗 |
[18:44] | Joe, you don’t ever disrespect your brother like that. | 乔 不许你这么不尊敬你哥哥 |
[18:48] | And no more giving underwear to little girls, or anyone else, | 也再也不许你送其他小女孩或任何人内裤 |
[18:51] | ’cause it’s creepy and European. | 因为这很痴汉还很欧洲人 |
[18:53] | Now go to your room. | 罚你回房间待着 |
[18:56] | It’s fun when your kids get your best qualities, | 你的孩子遗传到你最佳的优点的确很开心 |
[18:58] | but it’s a kick in the gut when they pick up stuff | 但当你看到他们也学到了 |
[19:00] | you hate about yourself. | 你身上的缺点时 也很难受 |
[19:02] | I saw that ugly, impatient part of me | 我看到了我丑陋没耐心的一面 |
[19:04] | coming out of my adorable son. | 从我可爱的儿子嘴里冒出来 |
[19:07] | In fairness, that adorable part also came from me. | 但公平来说 他可爱的部分也遗传自我 |
[19:10] | We both got my mom’s crab-apple cheeks and pillow lips. | 我们都遗传到了我妈的红粉面颊 松软双唇 |
[19:14] | Hi, honey. I’m sorry I’m late. | 亲爱的 抱歉我迟到了 |
[19:17] | We had a whole incident — mwah — | 我们出了场大事故 |
[19:19] | at the warehouse, a paint mixer blew up. | 仓库里有台涂料混合器炸了 |
[19:22] | Luckily I had these overalls in my office I could… | 幸好我办公室里还留了这么一套吊带裤 |
[19:25] | Oh, you’re mad, aren’t you? | 你生气了 是吧 |
[19:27] | Mad? | 生气咩 |
[19:29] | I mean, was this the best Valentine’s day we’ve ever had? | 这是我们度过最棒的情人节吗 |
[19:32] | No. | 不是 |
[19:33] | Was it the worst? Yes. | 那这是最烂的吗 是的 |
[19:35] | I gave you a great gift. | 我给了你很棒的礼物 |
[19:36] | I tried to surprise you at the office. | 我还试着到你办公室给你惊喜 |
[19:38] | You repaid the effort by making a reservation | 而你报答我的方式就是订位吃 |
[19:40] | at a truck stop and dressing up like Tom Sawyer. | 卡车司机餐厅 还穿成像《汤姆历险记》男主 |
[19:43] | But hey, maybe this happens to everyone, Claire. | 或许这种事在任何人身上都可能发生 克莱尔 |
[19:46] | Romance fizzles. Magic dies. | 浪漫如浪花 浪花死沙滩 |
[19:49] | At least we can mark the exact time it happened to us, | 但至少我们可以记录下浪漫死去的确切时间呢 |
[19:51] | thanks to my new watch, | 多亏了你送我这手表 |
[19:52] | which only a switchboard operator from the 1950s | 一只只有1950年的超忙电话接线员 |
[19:55] | could keep wound. | 能保持它持续上了发条 |
[19:57] | You mean this watch? | 你是说这只表吗 |
[20:01] | The houdini handcuffs. | 胡迪尼手铐 |
[20:03] | I’ve been taking magic lessons as a Valentine’s surprise. | 我去上了魔术课来给你当情人节惊喜 |
[20:07] | Wait a minute. The supposed hinge salesman at your office. | 等等 那个出现在你办公室的铰链销售员 |
[20:10] | The great majesto. | 伟大的大魔师 |
[20:12] | Of course. I didn’t recognize him | 我就说嘛 我没认出他 |
[20:13] | without his floor-length robe covered in question marks. | 因为他没穿他招牌的问号拖地长袍 |
[20:16] | And we also really do have a reservation | 而且我们真的在旁边的那家 |
[20:19] | at that really nice place down the street. | 超棒餐厅有订位 |
[20:21] | So, we should probably get your check. | 所以我们赶紧买单走人吧 |
[20:24] | Excuse me. Can we get the check? | 不好意思 买单 |
[20:26] | But are you really dressed for… | 但是你穿这样能去… |
[20:32] | So wonderful. I can’t… | 太赞了 我… |
[20:38] | Come on, honey. We should get going. | 走吧 亲爱的 我们该走了 |
[20:39] | Wait, uh, do you have the key? | 等等 你有手铐钥匙吗 |
[20:41] | No. But you do. | 没有 但是你有 |
[20:48] | I don’t deserve you. | 我不配有你如此贤妻 |
[20:54] | Honey, you gave me a V.D. I will carry with me always. | 亲爱的 你给了我一个永生难忘的情日 |
[20:57] | Let’s say “Valentine’s day.” | 就好好说”情人节”吧 |
[20:58] | You know, I never thought you’d beat my gift, but you did. | 我一直觉得你赢不了我的礼物 但你真赢了 |
[21:02] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[21:03] | I’m beginning to think that mine was a swing and a miss. | 我开始觉得我的秋千礼物像是挥棒落空 |
[21:05] | Hardly. Yours was fantastic. | 才没有 你的礼物正中红心 |
[21:07] | But how about a swing with a Miss? | 要我说 秋千老婆两不空 |
[21:10] | – You are killing it today! – I know! | -你今天真是绝了 -对啊 |
[21:13] | Did you cover that again? | 你又把它罩上了吗 |
[21:15] | I didn’t. That’s weird. | 没有啊 太奇怪了 |
[21:19] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[21:20] | I transported it to the porch. | 我把它移到了门廊 |
[21:24] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[21:27] | I didn’t ask him to do that… | 我没请他这么做啊 |
[21:29] | or tell him where we live. | 也没告诉过他我们住哪里 |