时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Hey, Cam. – Louise, what are you doing here? | -你好 小卡 -路易丝 你怎么来了 |
[00:06] | You’re not dropping out of the | 你不会是不来 |
[00:06] | league championship tonight, are you? | 参加今晚的比赛了吧 |
[00:08] | Louise is dropping out of the league championship? | 路易丝不来参加比赛了吗 |
[00:10] | Did you shoot yourself in the leg again? | 你又开枪打中了自己的腿吗 |
[00:11] | Oh, my God, we’re one win away | 天啊 我和我的第一个体育奖杯之间 |
[00:12] | from my first sports trophy, | 只隔着一场胜利的距离 |
[00:13] | and then this happens. | 结果发生了这种破事 |
[00:14] | All I said was “Hey, Cam.” | 我只说了”你好 小卡”而已 |
[00:16] | So, this year, I invited Mitchell | 今年我邀请了米奇尔 |
[00:18] | to join my gay bowling team — the Britney Spares. | 参加我的同性恋保龄球队 小甜甜·击倒你队 |
[00:21] | I came up with the team name, I designed the shirts. | 队名是我想的 队服是我设计的 |
[00:23] | – Yeah. – It’s not important who gets the credit. | -是啊 -谁得到荣誉并不重要 |
[00:24] | When we first stated, my bowling was, um — well, it was iffy. | 我们刚开始时 我的保龄球技烂透了 |
[00:28] | But then I practiced and I practiced | 但我一直练习 |
[00:30] | until the shoe-rental guy called me “Decent.” | 直到球馆租鞋的人说我”挺像样” |
[00:33] | I’m not here as a teammate. | 我不是作为队员来的 |
[00:35] | – I’m here on official police business. – What? | -而是来办警察公务的 -什么 |
[00:37] | Please tell me that is not you. | 拜托告诉我这不是你 |
[00:40] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[00:42] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[00:49] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[00:51] | Hmm. That’s Fizbo… | 那是菲茨宝 |
[00:52] | – Mm-hmm. – …with a scary mask. | -是啊 -戴着可怕的面具 |
[00:53] | – That’s clearly not me. – It’s not him. | -很明显不是我 -不是他 |
[00:55] | No! Who would do that? | 不 谁会做这种事啊 |
[00:57] | Who would take something so beautiful | 谁会把这么美好的东西 |
[00:59] | and turn it into something so ugly? | 变得这么丑恶 |
[01:01] | How did the guy get the costume? | 那人怎么拿到那套小丑服的 |
[01:03] | Oh, who knows? | 谁知道 |
[01:04] | Your father gave it to charity. | 你二爸把它捐给了慈善机构 |
[01:06] | By accident. | 是意外 |
[01:07] | How did I not hear that fight? | 我怎么没听到这场吵架 |
[01:09] | Was I in town? | 我当时在家吗 |
[01:10] | All right, then, uh, case closed. | 那好吧 结案了 |
[01:12] | I’ll see you guys tonight. | 今晚见 |
[01:13] | What? No “Case closed.” | 什么 怎么能就此”结案” |
[01:15] | We haven’t even found the perp! | 我们还没找到罪犯呢 |
[01:17] | Look, the only reason I was following up on this | 听着 我跟进这个案子的唯一原因 |
[01:18] | is ’cause I thought it might be you. | 就是因为我觉得这可能是你 |
[01:20] | Well, yeah, but we have to get my costume back. | 但我们得拿回我的小丑服 |
[01:22] | We have to restore Fizbo’s good name. | 帮菲茨宝恢复名誉 |
[01:24] | Oh, but we’re — we’re still gonna go bowling, right? | 但是我们还要去打保龄球的 对吧 |
[01:27] | You give away my beloved alter ego, | 你捐了我心爱的第二人格 |
[01:29] | and you won’t even allow me 30 seconds | 还不肯给我30秒 |
[01:30] | to have an emotional reaction? | 让我有情绪反应吗 |
[01:32] | Yeah. No, it sounded fast as I was saying it. | 我说那句话时就觉得没过脑子 |
[01:47] | And now for the finishing touch. | 现在是最后一块 |
[01:50] | Franks for Frank! | 给弗兰克的弗兰克牌巧克力塔 |
[01:52] | Dad’s bachelor party’s gonna be epic. | 我爸的单身派对一定会超赞 |
[01:54] | You couldn’t see it. That’s why — boom! | 你看不出来 所以 击掌 |
[01:56] | Chicken wraps, white wine, fudge. | 鸡肉卷 白葡萄酒 软糕 |
[01:59] | Is this a bachelor party | 这是单身汉派对 |
[02:00] | or a party where ladies sit around watching “The Bachelor”? | 还是女人坐着看相亲节目《单身汉》的派对 |
[02:03] | And why did you get me a triple-XL? | 你为什么给我订XXXL的衣服 |
[02:05] | The lady said it’d shrink in the wash. | 导购说洗后会缩水 |
[02:07] | – How’s it gonna do in the trash? – Jay. | -它在垃圾堆里会怎么样 -杰 |
[02:08] | Kidding. I’ll use it to wash my car. | 开玩笑的 我会用它来当洗车布 |
[02:11] | My dad is marrying my old babysitter Lorraine, | 我爸爸要跟我儿时保姆洛林结婚了 |
[02:13] | who has a son, | 而她有个儿子 |
[02:14] | which means that I am finally getting a brother! | 也就是说我终于要有弟弟了 |
[02:19] | When I was young, I wanted a brother so much, | 我小时候好想要个弟弟 |
[02:20] | my folks got me bunk beds. | 我父母给我买了双层床 |
[02:22] | At night, I’d pretend he was up there and talk to him, | 晚上我会装作我弟弟睡在上层 并跟他聊天 |
[02:25] | and when he didn’t answer back, I always just figured, | 他不回答我时 我就想着 |
[02:27] | “Well, Marty’s in a mood again.” | “马蒂又闹脾气了” |
[02:34] | Excuse me. Do you serve crabs here? | 请问这里供应螃蟹[服务坏脾气的人]吗 |
[02:36] | We serve anyone. | 我们为任何人提供服务 |
[02:38] | Jokes only get old because they’re good, right? | 笑话变老哏是因为它们好笑 对吧 |
[02:41] | Nailed it. | 说得很好 |
[02:42] | Phil, this is Ray. | 菲尔 这是雷 |
[02:43] | Wow. I guess we’re gonna be brothers. | 看来我们要成为兄弟了 |
[02:46] | Bring it in. | 来吧 |
[02:48] | Oh! No. Oh! What’s happening? | 不 怎么回事 |
[02:51] | We’re brothers! Isn’t this what brothers do? | 我们是兄弟 兄弟不都这样吗 |
[02:53] | I don’t know, but I love it! | 我不知道 但我喜欢 |
[02:56] | This guy totally tried to touch my ding-dong. | 这人想摸我的小鸡鸡 |
[02:58] | I didn’t know it was that kind of party. | 我都不知道这是那种派对 |
[03:00] | I guess you didn’t see the white wine and fudge. | 因为你没看见娘炮的白葡萄酒和软糖吧 |
[03:02] | White wine? That’s not gonna get me there. | 白葡萄酒 那可掰不弯我 |
[03:05] | Am I the only one who sees me | 只有我觉得我今晚 |
[03:06] | choking that guy out tonight? | 会把那家伙掐死吗 |
[03:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:09] | I got a good feeling about Ray, | 我觉得雷挺不错 |
[03:10] | and I-I felt a lot of him. | 而他对我也挺”激烈”的 |
[03:12] | He’s just a little wound up from the drive. | 他只是一路坐车过来憋坏了 |
[03:13] | I’m sure you’ll find he’s a real solid citizen. | 你肯定会发现他是个良好市民的 |
[03:17] | The sap across the hall left his door open. | 走廊对面的傻瓜没关门 |
[03:20] | That’s my room! | 那是我的房间 |
[03:21] | Oh. So, I guess you’ll need these. | 看来我得把这瓶药还给你了 |
[03:26] | Before we start, thanks for agreeing | 在我们开始前 谢谢大家 |
[03:27] | to do this read through of my latest play, | 同意来读我的最新剧本 |
[03:29] | “A withering farewell under a harvest moon”… | 《深秋满月下的讽刺告别》 |
[03:31] | So catch- | 朗朗 |
[03:32] | …Colon, “The tears of angels.” | 冒号 《天使之泪》 |
[03:33] | – So catchy! – Right? | -朗朗上口 -是吧 |
[03:35] | It’s a story of four women who come together | 故事讲的是四个女人为了 |
[03:37] | to mourn the loss of the family patriarch. | 哀悼逝去的一家之主而相聚 |
[03:39] | Oh, no. So sad, so very sad. | 不 太悲伤了 实在太悲伤了 |
[03:41] | Pace yourself, crazy. We haven’t even started. | 慢慢来 疯婆子 我们还没开始呢 |
[03:44] | A man died, Claire. | 有人去世了 克莱尔 |
[03:45] | A fake man, | 虚构的人 |
[03:46] | and if he was a patriarch, he was a fake old man, | 如果他是家族大家长 那就是虚构的老头子 |
[03:49] | And old men die. | 老头子死了 |
[03:50] | Surely, this is a thought | 这个想法 |
[03:51] | that has occurred to you from time to time, huh? | 肯定时不时浮现在你的脑海中 对吧 |
[03:54] | Please don’t make me part of this. | 请别把我牵扯进来 |
[03:56] | Anyway, when it’s over, | 无论如何 读完后 |
[03:57] | feel free to share your thoughts — | 尽管分享你们的看法 |
[03:58] | what you liked, what you loved, | 你们喜欢的 喜爱的部分 |
[03:59] | but also the negatives — | 但也要分享负面看法 |
[04:01] | What went over your head, any words you didn’t know. | 你们看不懂的部分 不认识的字 |
[04:03] | I’m submitting my latest play to a young playwrights festival, | 我要把最新剧本投稿到青年剧作家文化节 |
[04:06] | but I want to hear it out loud first | 但我想先听人读一遍 |
[04:07] | to be sure I’ve hit all my emotional marks. | 以确保所有情感都写到位了 |
[04:09] | One might ask, “Why all female characters?” | 或许有人会问 “为什么全是女性角色” |
[04:12] | Let’s just say, write what you know. | 姑且说是懂什么写什么吧 |
[04:14] | Wait. To clarify, I understand women. | 等等 为避免歧义 我是了解女性 |
[04:17] | I don’t feel like I am one. | 不是自我认同为女人 |
[04:20] | 110 pages? | 110页吗 |
[04:21] | What time are we supposed to get out of here? | 我们要读到几点才能走啊 |
[04:22] | Oh, honey, you got a hot date tonight? | 亲爱的 难不成今晚帅哥有约吗 |
[04:24] | Mom, don’t be mean. Ignore her. | 妈 别这么刻薄 别理她 |
[04:26] | I actually am in a relationship, | 其实我还真交了个男朋友 |
[04:28] | but I’ve been hiding it from everybody | 但我一直瞒着所有人 |
[04:30] | because I have once again chosen somebody | 因为这次我又选了一个 |
[04:32] | that is completely inappropriate. | 特别不合适的交往对象 |
[04:34] | It’s this older guy — Ben. | 他叫本 年纪比较大 |
[04:36] | He works for my mother, and he lives with his mother. | 他为我妈工作 还和他妈住在一起 |
[04:40] | I’m like a moth to a flame | 我总像个扑火的飞蛾 |
[04:42] | if the flame is an underachieving man-child | 而火指的是不上进 |
[04:44] | with a tasmanian devil tattoo on his butt. | 屁股上还有卡通人物纹身的妈宝男 |
[04:47] | Sorry, this is going to take longer than I expected. | 抱歉 这事要拖得比我预想得久 |
[04:49] | Can you wait there? | 你能在那等我吗 |
[04:50] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[04:51] | My mom’s got her poker girls over, anyway. | 反正我妈也把她的牌友闺蜜都叫到家里去了 |
[04:53] | This one lady, Karen, she gets real handsy with me. | 有个叫凯伦的女人总是对我毛手毛脚 |
[04:56] | She’s not un-hot, either. | 她也不算没有魅力吧 |
[04:57] | She’s like an older, curvy Emily Blunt but Indian. | 她就像更老更丰满印度版的艾米莉·布朗特 |
[04:57] | 美国女演员 曾以《穿普拉达的女王》 获得金球奖最佳女配角提名 | |
[05:01] | Don’t try to make me jealous, Ben. | 别妄想能让我吃醋 本 |
[05:03] | One of my regulars at the coffee shop | 我在咖啡店的一个常客 |
[05:04] | is always asking if I want to do some motorboating. | 总问我想不想乘汽艇 |
[05:07] | If I didn’t get seasick, I’d go. | 要不是我会晕船 我就同意了 |
[05:10] | Now, okay, I don’t want to get ahead of myself, | 我不想把话说得太早 |
[05:13] | but does the trophy have each of our names, | 但奖杯上有每个队员的名字吗 |
[05:15] | or is it just the team name, | 还是只有队名 |
[05:16] | ’cause I kind want one of my own, but — | 因为我有点想要一个自己的奖杯 但 |
[05:18] | You know what? No, never mind. I’ll just get it engraved. | 算了 没事 到时我自己找人刻上去 |
[05:20] | Okay, how can you be thinking | 都到了这种时候 |
[05:21] | about bowling at a time like this? | 你怎么还能只想着保龄球 |
[05:23] | You mean as we’re going in to our bowling championship? | 你是指马上要打保龄球比赛的这种时候吗 |
[05:27] | Oh. Text message. | 来短信了 |
[05:29] | Read text message. | 读短信 |
[05:30] | You have a message from Martin. | 您有一条来自马丁的短信 |
[05:32] | “I keep picturing you guys holding the trophy later tonight. | “我脑海总想到你们今晚高举奖杯的画面 |
[05:35] | Just kidding. | 逗你玩 |
[05:36] | You’re not invited to my victory party. | 我不会请你们来我的庆功派对的 |
[05:38] | Ha ha.” | 哈哈” |
[05:44] | Hello, Martin. | 你好 马丁 |
[05:45] | Hello, Cameron. Hello, Mitchell. | 你好 卡梅隆 你好 米奇尔 |
[05:46] | Where’s the rest of Britney Queers? | 小甜甜·基佬妮队其余的人呢 |
[05:48] | It’s the Britney Spares, Martin. | 是小甜甜·击倒你队 马丁 |
[05:51] | The Britney Queers were eliminated weeks ago. | 小甜甜·基佬妮队几周前就被淘汰了 |
[05:52] | Yes, by us. | 是的 被我们淘汰的 |
[05:53] | Eventually, all will fall | 最终 所有人都将成为 |
[05:55] | to the Gay City Bowlers. | 我们基城保龄球手的手下败将 |
[05:56] | I forget. Do all the names have to be puns? | 我记不清了 所有球队名都必须用双关吗 |
[05:58] | Yes. It’s like hair salons. | 是的 就像理发店名一样 |
[05:59] | Unpleasant as always, Martin. | 一如既往的不幸会 马丁 |
[06:01] | I’ll see you in the alley. | 咱们在球馆[小巷]里见 |
[06:02] | I’m sure you say that to a lot of men. | 这话你对不少男人都说过吧 |
[06:07] | Mitchell! Fizbo! | 米奇尔 是菲茨宝 |
[06:09] | – What? – Over there! | -什么 -就在那边 |
[06:10] | Cam-Cam, do you think it’s possible | 小卡 你觉得有没有可能 |
[06:12] | with how upset you are about Fizbo | 是你太纠结菲茨宝的事 |
[06:14] | that-that maybe you’re seeing things? | 所以可出现了幻觉 |
[06:15] | Oh. No. | 才不是 |
[06:16] | Maybe it’s another guy with purple hair and a size 23 shoe. | 也许世上还有另一个紫头发穿60号鞋的人 |
[06:19] | Maybe Dennis Rodman bowls here! | 或许丹尼斯·罗德曼也在这打保龄球呢 |
[06:26] | And we begin. | 咱们开始啦 |
[06:28] | Lights up on the living room of James Pickett. | 詹姆斯·皮克特客厅里的灯亮着 |
[06:30] | The furnishings and art tell us he was a wealthy man, | 家具和陈设告诉我们他是个有钱人 |
[06:33] | but his money couldn’t buy taste. | 但钱买不来品味 |
[06:34] | Enter four women in black | 四个穿着黑色衣服的女人走了进来 |
[06:36] | returning from a funeral. | 她们刚从葬礼上回来 |
[06:37] | First, James’ widow Chloe Dubois-Pickett… | 首先 詹姆斯的遗孀克洛伊·杜布瓦皮克特 |
[06:40] | That’s me! | 是我 |
[06:40] | …A beautiful french commoner who married up. | 一位美丽的已婚法国女士 |
[06:42] | Ooh, la la. | 乌啦啦 |
[06:43] | Next is Bailey, the granddaughter — | 然后是贝莉 他的外孙女 |
[06:45] | cute as a button and just as smart. | 可爱又聪明 |
[06:47] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[06:48] | Following her is James’ sister, | 接着是詹姆斯的妹妹 |
[06:50] | Professor Alma Diller, 60s. | 阿尔玛·迪勒教授 60多岁 |
[06:52] | There’s no problem she can’t solve | 世上没有她解不了的难题 |
[06:54] | except her own loneliness. | 除了自己的孤单寂寞 |
[06:56] | Finally, James’ daughter Kate — | 最后是詹姆斯的女儿 凯特 |
[06:57] | attractive, intense, sharp-tongued, | 迷人 认真 毒舌 |
[07:00] | fleeting moments of warmth. | 热情转瞬即逝 |
[07:01] | Fleeting moments of warmth? | 热情转瞬即逝 |
[07:04] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[07:04] | This is the story of the four of us | 这就是在讲我们四个人 |
[07:06] | through some sort of distorted Manny lens. | 不过套上了一层曼尼改编版滤镜 |
[07:08] | Yeah, just because I’m smart, I end up a spinster? | 就因为我聪明 我就得是老处女吗 |
[07:10] | You know what I could be doing right now | 你知道如果我不会晕船的话 |
[07:12] | if I didn’t get seasick? | 现在会在干嘛吗 |
[07:13] | Okay, calm down. | 冷静冷静 |
[07:14] | These characters are a compilation | 这些角色结合了 |
[07:15] | of many other women I’ve known, not you people. | 我所认识的好多其他女性 不是你们 |
[07:18] | Okay, let’s start. | 好了 开始吧 |
[07:19] | Kate enters and crosses straight to the credenza, | 凯特一进来就直接到了书橱面前 |
[07:21] | as she pours herself a much-needed glass of wine… | 迫不及待地给自己倒了一杯红酒 |
[07:27] | Mm. Right. | 好吧 |
[07:28] | To be honest, I can’t believe | 说实话 我真不敢相信 |
[07:30] | the old grump didn’t die years ago. | 这老麻烦拖到现在才死 |
[07:32] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[07:33] | My first line is something horrible about my dead dad. | 我的第一句词就是说我死去父亲的坏话 |
[07:35] | How cold do you think I am? | 你觉得我是有多冷漠啊 |
[07:36] | Didn’t I just say it’s not you? | 我刚不是说了 不是你吗 |
[07:39] | Isn’t it, though? | 难道不是吗 |
[07:40] | What? | 什么 |
[07:41] | Old people die, get over it? | 老人去世不算事儿 |
[07:44] | That was, like, 20 minutes ago. | 那不是你20分钟前说的吗 |
[07:45] | Okay, now, hang on a second. | 等下 |
[07:46] | Okay, this seems like a whole thing, | 感觉你们还得吵一会儿 |
[07:48] | so I’m just gonna go grab a water real quick. | 我去喝个水 很快 |
[07:49] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[07:53] | Who are you texting? | 你在和谁发短信 |
[07:54] | Ahh! No one. | 没谁 |
[07:54] | – I’m just reading my horoscope. – Liar. | -我只是在看我的星座运程 -骗人 |
[07:56] | Why would anyone read their horoscope so late in the day? | 哪会有人这么晚看自己的星座运程 |
[07:58] | Everything’s already happened. | 事情都已经发生完了 |
[08:00] | There’s a dude, isn’t there? | 有个男孩 是不是 |
[08:01] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[08:02] | Sneaking off with your phone, | 拿着手机鬼鬼祟祟 |
[08:03] | the clean hair, | 洗了头 |
[08:04] | your one bra that fits properly — spill. | 穿着唯一合身的一件胸罩 从实招来 |
[08:07] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[08:08] | There is a dude. | 是有个男孩 |
[08:09] | Oh, god, it’s not another high-school boy, is it? | 天啊 别又是个高中生 |
[08:11] | No. He’s legal. | 不 他成年了 |
[08:12] | He’s just embarrassing in a different way. | 只是在其他方面让人有点尴尬 |
[08:14] | You know you’ve been like this your whole life — | 你知道吗 你从小到大一直这样 |
[08:16] | ashamed of the romantic, sexual part of you. | 对浪漫与情欲方面的自己感到羞耻 |
[08:18] | Honestly, it seems like you think you don’t deserve it, | 说实话 感觉像你觉得自己不配有爱情一样 |
[08:21] | but you do. | 但你配啊 |
[08:22] | And if this guy is fun and good to you | 如果这个男生有趣 对你也不错 |
[08:24] | and doesn’t ride a scooter, let it be okay. | 不骑摩托 就别为难自己了 |
[08:27] | Haley. | 海莉 |
[08:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:30] | Ladies, I don’t know | 姑娘们 我不知道 |
[08:31] | what emotional thing is playing out right now, | 这现在在上演什么感情大戏 |
[08:33] | but how about you save it for over there? | 但保留一下情感 用在戏剧上如何 |
[08:35] | And then I sent you the cutest video | 我发给你了一个超可爱的视频 |
[08:37] | of a puppy nursing on a mama lion, | 母狮子在哺乳一只小狗 |
[08:40] | and what do you text back? | 你回了什么 |
[08:41] | She’s getting him fat | 她把他养胖 |
[08:43] | so that he tastes better at lunch? | 这样把它当午饭吃掉时更美味 |
[08:45] | Yeah, so what? My crime is I’m hilarious? | 那又怎样 我这人搞笑也是罪吗 |
[08:47] | Can we get back to this, please? | 我们能回到剧本上吗 |
[08:49] | Kate just said she couldn’t believe | 凯特刚说她不敢相信 |
[08:50] | her father didn’t die sooner, then — | 她爸没早点死 然后 |
[08:53] | The widow Dubois slumps in a chair, emotional. | 遗孀杜布瓦倒卧在椅子上 伤心 |
[08:55] | Ohh, ma cherie, | 亲爱的[法语] |
[08:58] | your papa would be devastated to hear you say | 你爸爸听到你说这么麻木不仁的话 |
[09:01] | such insensitive things. | 会伤心死的 |
[09:03] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[09:04] | Are you gonna do the whole accent thing? | 你确定要搞口音这套吗 |
[09:08] | Lo and behold — what do we see? | 瞧瞧 我们看到了什么 |
[09:12] | The queen of spades is gone! Where could she be? | 黑桃Q不见了 它会在哪呢 |
[09:16] | In Frank’s pocket. I saw you put it there. | 在弗兰克口袋里 我看到你放进去了 |
[09:19] | So it is! | 真的啊 |
[09:21] | Great trick, Phil. | 魔术真棒 菲尔 |
[09:22] | And nice assist, Ray. | 你真是”好”托儿 雷 |
[09:24] | I thought this was supposed to be a bachelor party. | 这不该是单身汉派对吗 |
[09:26] | Where’s the female entertainment? | 有女性的娱乐项目哪去了 |
[09:28] | Oh, don’t you worry about that. | 这个你不用担心 |
[09:31] | * Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream * | * 睡魔先生 给我个梦中情人 * |
[09:36] | * Make him the cutest that I’ve ever seen * | * 要让他是我见过最帅的人 * |
[09:39] | * Give him two lips like roses and clover * | * 赐他两瓣玫瑰与三叶草般的嘴唇 * |
[09:43] | * Then tell him that his lonesome nights… * | * 告诉他那些寂寞的夜晚… * |
[09:45] | What are you doing?! | 你在做什么 |
[09:47] | Calling time of death. | 宣布死亡时间 |
[09:48] | Oh, not you ladies. | 不是你们 女士们 |
[09:49] | You’re still very vital, of course. | 你们当然还活力充沛 |
[09:51] | Hey, we really appreciate | 我们真的很感谢 |
[09:52] | all the riveting you did during the war. | 你们在战时为国家做的贡献 |
[09:54] | Dad was enjoying them. | 老爸正享受呢 |
[09:56] | Just as well. | 走了也行 |
[09:58] | I’m about to be married. | 我就要结婚了 |
[09:59] | I don’t need to be tempted by all those bum, bum, bums. | 我没必要被那些臀臀臀[棒棒棒]诱惑 |
[10:02] | Oh, is that it for the planned activities? | 你准备的活动就这些了吗 |
[10:04] | No, we’re just getting started. | 不 好戏才刚开始 |
[10:06] | For the next hour, it’s a $5 buy-in game of Uno, | 接下来一小时玩赌注五美元的乌诺牌 |
[10:08] | then downstairs to Captain Scupper’s, | 然后下楼去老船长餐厅 |
[10:11] | the best oysters in the desert. | 吃沙漠中最好的牡蛎 |
[10:13] | And finally, put on your neckties, gentlemen, | 最后 先生们 打上领带 |
[10:15] | ’cause I have four balcony seats to Mr. Neil… | 因为我有四张楼座票去看尼尔… |
[10:18] | Please say “Diamond.” | 拜托是戴蒙德[知名歌手] |
[10:19] | …Sedaka. | 萨达卡[歌手] |
[10:21] | What a night! | 多么丰富的夜晚 |
[10:22] | Oh, we need some ice. | 我们冰不够了 |
[10:23] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[10:25] | What the hell’s Uno? | 乌诺牌是什么 |
[10:26] | Sort of a thinking man’s Crazy Eights. | 有点像用脑版的”疯狂八点”游戏 |
[10:29] | Instead of playing cards up here, | 与其在这里玩桌游牌 |
[10:30] | there is a casino downstairs with actual big-boy drinks. | 楼下有家赌场 还有我们大人该喝的烈酒 |
[10:34] | I’m right behind him. | 我跟他去 |
[10:36] | We’ll grab Phil on the way. | 我们路上叫上菲尔 |
[10:37] | Or wouldn’t it be fun for him to try and find us? | 或者让他找我们 他应该觉得更有趣吧 |
[10:42] | Oh, he’ll love that! | 他肯定会喜欢的 |
[10:45] | Hey, Louise, I just saw that psycho imposter clown | 路易丝 我刚看到那个变态的冒名小丑 |
[10:48] | out by the dumpster giving me threatening looks. | 在外面垃圾箱旁恐怖地瞪着我 |
[10:49] | – Look, Flouncy… – It’s Fizbo. | -听着 肥子宝… -是菲茨宝 |
[10:51] | I’m talking to you. | 我说的是你 |
[10:52] | I don’t have time for your clown nonsense. | 我没时间听你废话什么小丑 |
[10:55] | We’ve got a championship to win. | 我们要赢下冠军 |
[10:56] | I’m gonna go warm up with the pindigo girls. | 我去跟球瓶[靛蓝]女孩队一起暖身了 |
[11:00] | Why does this have to be happening today? | 为什么这非要在今天发生呢 |
[11:03] | Mitchell, maybe it’s happening because it’s today. | 米奇尔 或许就因为是今天才发生的 |
[11:07] | Maybe somebody is trying to get in my head | 或许有人想扰乱我思绪 |
[11:09] | to throw me off my game. | 让我不能好好比赛 |
[11:10] | Oh, honey, do you really think people care enough to — | 亲爱的 你真以为有人会在意到… |
[11:12] | Hey, you know what, there are six people just in my eyesight | 光现在就能看到有六个人 |
[11:15] | that would do anything to break my winning streak. | 会不惜一切破坏我的连胜 |
[11:17] | For instance, Martin. | 比如 马丁 |
[11:20] | He’s never forgiven me | 他从没原谅我 |
[11:21] | for making him feel like your father was in love with him. | 让他误以为你爸爱他那事 |
[11:23] | Okay, it couldn’t have been Martin. | 不可能是马丁 |
[11:24] | We saw him, like, three seconds | 我们看到他之后刚过三秒 |
[11:25] | before you thought that you saw Fiz– | 你就以为你见到菲茨… |
[11:26] | – Actually saw. – Okay. | -是真的看到 -好吧 |
[11:27] | And what’s this about my dad? | 他跟我爸是怎么回事来着 |
[11:28] | Fine. It’s not Martin. | 行行 不是马丁 |
[11:30] | But it certainly could be Senor Kaplan. | 但绝对有可能是卡普兰先生 |
[11:32] | Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis. | 一 二 三 四 五 六[西语] |
[11:36] | Hola, Senor Kaplan. | 你好 卡普兰先生 |
[11:38] | If you’re here to talk trash, I’m not interested. | 你要是来呛声 我没兴趣听 |
[11:40] | Where were you 20 minutes ago, | 你20分钟前在哪里 |
[11:41] | and can anybody account for your whereabouts? | 有谁能证明你的行踪吗 |
[11:42] | Not that it’s any of your business, | 虽然不关你事 |
[11:44] | but I happened to be in the photo booth taking some solos. | 但我刚去照相亭拍单人照去了 |
[11:46] | I’m gonna use number three for my new passport. | 我新护照照片要用第三张 |
[11:48] | I would use number two. There’s a twinkle in your eye. | 要我就用第二张 眼里闪烁着光芒 |
[11:50] | But I have a different theory | 但我认为你20分钟前 |
[11:51] | as to where you were 20 minutes ago, | 是在别的地方 |
[11:52] | and it would have given you exactly enough time | 而且你会有刚好足够的时间 |
[11:55] | to change out of a clown costume into your bowling outf– | 换下小丑服 穿上保龄球服… |
[12:00] | – What’s wrong? Wha… – No. No, no. | -怎么了 -不不不 |
[12:01] | I just saw — I just saw Fi– Fizbo | 我刚看到 看到菲 菲茨宝 |
[12:02] | in — in — in the mirror. | 出现在 在镜子里 |
[12:04] | I don’t know what’s going on with you, Tucker, | 我不知道你是怎么回事 塔克 |
[12:05] | but in my culture, we like to call it loco en la cabeza. | 但用我的家乡话来说就是”脑子疯了”[西语] |
[12:09] | Okay, you know what? Knock it off. You’re Canadian. | 行了 别装了 你是加拿大人 |
[12:15] | “You all seem to forget I’m not alone. I have Albert. | “你们似乎都忘了我并不孤独 我有艾伯特 |
[12:19] | You can search the world, | 我敢打赌你搜遍全世界 |
[12:20] | and I defy you to find a more devoted, loving… | 也找不到另一更忠诚 更深情的… |
[12:24] | Parrot.” | 鹦鹉” |
[12:25] | “I used to like talking to Albert, | “我以前很喜欢跟艾伯特聊天 |
[12:27] | but then we got into a fight over a cracker.” | 可后来我们为了抢一块饼干吵了架” |
[12:29] | “Kate whispers to Bailey as they watch the widow | “两人看着这个寡妇伤心地敲击琴键时 |
[12:32] | sadly plunking notes on the piano.” | 凯特对贝莉说” |
[12:33] | “How long do we have to stay with her? | “咱们还得陪她多久 |
[12:36] | We can leave now, right?” | 我们可以走了吧” |
[12:38] | “I knew when your papa died, | “我早知道要是你爸死了 |
[12:40] | I would never see you again.” | 你就绝对不会再来看我了” |
[12:43] | “No matter what I do, | “不论我做了什么 |
[12:44] | you refuse to accept that I accepted you.” | 你就是拒绝接受我已接受了你” |
[12:48] | “Mais non. | “没这回事 |
[12:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:50] | I’m just so emotional today.” | 我今天心情太百感交集了” |
[12:52] | “But of course you are, Chloe. | “你心情复杂是应该的 克洛伊 |
[12:54] | And I’m sorry if I made you feel like an outsider.” | 很抱歉我让你觉得自己是个外人” |
[12:58] | “I love you, you know? Je t’aime.” | “我爱你 你知道吗 我爱你” |
[13:01] | “I love you, too.” | “我也爱你” |
[13:03] | Black out. | 灯光灭 |
[13:04] | Bravo! Bravo! | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[13:05] | Really, Manny? | 你不是吧 曼尼 |
[13:06] | My character gets into a fight with a parrot over a cracker? | 我的角色为了一块饼干跟鹦鹉吵了一架 |
[13:09] | I told you that story in confidence. | 我跟你说了这是秘密 |
[13:12] | And for the record… | 姐告诉你 |
[13:14] | I am nothing like my character. | 我一点也不像我的角色 |
[13:16] | I’m not lonely at all. | 姐一点也不孤独 |
[13:17] | I have tons of options. | 追我的人排队排老长了 |
[13:18] | I’m actually going to see one right now. | 我现在就要去见一个 |
[13:20] | And thanks to Haley, | 多亏了海莉 |
[13:20] | I’m no longer ashamed of talking about him. | 我再也不会羞于谈他了 |
[13:22] | Ooh! Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[13:23] | – No one. – What’s his name? | -没谁 -叫什么名字 |
[13:25] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:25] | Well, if that’s it for the feedback… | 好吧 如果没有其他反馈的话… |
[13:27] | – No, actually… – Oh. Yay. | -我还有 其实 -好吧 |
[13:29] | For me, the ending felt a little trite. | 我觉得结尾有点老套 |
[13:32] | There’s a lot of good stuff in there, | 有很多好的部分 |
[13:34] | but the whole “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, | 但是那一大堆”对不起 对不起 |
[13:36] | I love you, I love you” — I just — | 我爱你 我爱你”的 我只是 |
[13:38] | I think women are more complicated than that. | 觉得女人心思比那更复杂一些 |
[13:41] | Don’t listen to her, Manny. | 别听她胡说 曼尼 |
[13:42] | The ending was beautiful. | 结尾很好 |
[13:44] | It’s just that some women have a hard time | 只是有些女人不善于 |
[13:46] | expressing their feelings. | 表达自己的感情 |
[13:48] | Oh, this again? | 又来了 |
[13:49] | Gloria, I’m a very feeling person. | 歌洛莉亚 我可是很善于表达的人 |
[13:51] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[13:51] | From the woman that writes in my birthday cards | 你在给我的生日贺卡上就写 |
[13:54] | “Best, Claire.” | “祝好 克莱尔” |
[13:56] | How is that not warm? | 这怎么不暖心了 |
[13:57] | I am wishing you quite literally the best. | 我可是在给你最”好”的祝福 |
[13:59] | I am a person in your family. | 我是你家人 |
[14:01] | I am not the woman that does your eyebrows. | 不是给你修眉毛的 |
[14:04] | Why would I send her a birthday card? | 我为什么会给修眉毛的送生日贺卡 |
[14:06] | The question is why can’t you write “Love, Claire”? | 问题是 你为什么不写”爱你的克莱尔” |
[14:10] | I write “Love, Gloria.” | 我都会写”爱你的歌洛莉亚” |
[14:12] | I even dot the “I” with a huge heart. | 还在”我”上点了一大颗心 |
[14:16] | I tell you that I love you, and you say “Me, too.” | 我对你说我爱你 你回我”我也是” |
[14:18] | Why? Why can’t you tell me that you love me? | 为什么 你为什么就是不能说你爱我 |
[14:21] | I don’t know why I can’t tell you that I — | 我也不知道为什么我说不出口 |
[14:22] | There was a time when I wanted to, | 我有段时间想要说的 |
[14:25] | and then the moment passed and time went by | 但错过了那时刻 再加上时光流逝 |
[14:27] | and then it just felt forced. | 再说就感觉很刻意 |
[14:29] | You — you say it all the time. | 你整天说这句话 |
[14:31] | One could argue that dilutes it. | 某些人会觉得反而稀释了话中感情呢 |
[14:32] | Oh, so now it’s my fault? | 所以是我的错 |
[14:34] | I am lashing out at you | 我这么跟你吵 |
[14:35] | because this is not the first time | 是因为我已经不止一次 |
[14:37] | I’ve been accused of this. | 被人这么指责了 |
[14:39] | I am sorry I haven’t said it before, Gloria. | 很抱歉我之前一直都没说过 歌洛莉亚 |
[14:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:44] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[14:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:48] | My God, you’re right. It is trite. | 我的天 你说得对 的确很老套 |
[14:52] | – You got this, Sam! – Come on. | -你可以的 萨姆 -加油 |
[14:54] | Come on! | 加油 |
[14:55] | You on the other hand — you throw one more gutter ball, | 而你 要是再扔一个洗沟球 |
[14:57] | And I will literally frame you for murder. | 我就会诬陷你杀了人 |
[15:00] | No pressure. | 别有压力 |
[15:11] | I wonder what that’s about. | 那是怎么回事 |
[15:16] | You two seem awfully chummy. | 你俩看上去很亲密嘛 |
[15:18] | Well, if by “chummy,” you mean, | 如果你说的”亲密”指的是 |
[15:19] | “In the throes of an electric sexual relationship,” | “处于一段来电的激情恋爱关系” |
[15:22] | then, yes, you bet your bowling balls we’re chummy. | 对 我们以你的保龄球发誓我们亲密得很 |
[15:28] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[15:30] | I just put it all together. | 这就说得通了 |
[15:32] | You’re both Fizbo. | 你俩都是菲茨宝 |
[15:34] | When I’m with one of you, | 我跟你们其中一个在一起 |
[15:35] | The other’s wearing the costume, creating the perfect alibi. | 另一个就去穿小丑服 制造完美不在场证明 |
[15:37] | Light-bulb moment! | 灵光一闪啊 |
[15:38] | This clown thing again. | 又在说小丑的事了 |
[15:39] | Look, Tucker, if I wanted to get back at you | 塔克你听我说 如果我想报复你 |
[15:42] | for, oh, I don’t know, say something like | 报复一些比如像是 |
[15:44] | setting me up with your straight father-in-law, | 撮合我跟你直男岳父之类的事 |
[15:46] | I certainly wouldn’t do it | 我绝对不会用 |
[15:47] | – by stealing your stupid bozo suit. – It’s Fizbo. | -偷走你傻逼宝服的手段 -是菲茨宝 |
[15:49] | Way to take the high road, sweetie. | 亲爱的 你人品最高尚了 |
[15:51] | First, I’d hack your e-mails, | 首先 我会侵入你电邮 |
[15:54] | then I’d create several fake social-media accounts, | 然后我会创几个社交网站小号 |
[15:57] | which I would use to mount the multi-pronged smear campaign | 用来散播全方位泼你脏水的谣言 |
[15:59] | to drive a wedge between you and everything you love. | 让你与所有你爱的人的关系四分五裂 |
[16:03] | That’s maybe a bit of a red flag. | 这话或许有点吓到人啊 |
[16:06] | And then I’d get several credit cards in your name | 接着我会用你名义办几张信用卡 |
[16:08] | and then embark on a massive identity-theft scheme | 并着手进行一场大规模身份盗窃计划 |
[16:10] | that would leave you bankrupt | 把你搞到破产 |
[16:12] | and, with any luck at all, facing criminal charges. | 如果老天开眼 甚至还让你被刑事起诉 |
[16:13] | That’s what I’d do. | 这才是我的报复方式 |
[16:14] | Okay. She’s a bit of a handful, huh? | 好啦 她就是个小调皮蛋 |
[16:17] | You know, I was thinking, maybe we should take a beat | 我刚在想 或许我们这周末 |
[16:18] | on meeting your parents this weekend. | 去见你父母的事可以再缓缓 |
[16:19] | What do you say? All right. | 你怎么看 好啦 |
[16:21] | What? | 什么 |
[16:23] | Bravo! Bravo. | 高 太高招了 |
[16:26] | If you think your little over-the-top revenge monologue | 如果你觉得你这段浮夸的报仇独白 |
[16:30] | is gonna throw me off your scent, | 能够令我转移怀疑对象 |
[16:33] | then you are sorely mistaken. | 那你就大错特错了 |
[16:35] | Now open your bag. | 打开你的包 |
[16:37] | What? | 什么 |
[16:38] | All of you, open your bags! | 你们所有人 打开你们的包 |
[16:40] | You don’t have… Cam, you got to stop. | 你们不用… 小卡 你快停下 |
[16:42] | Open them! | 快打开 |
[16:43] | You’re paranoid. You are paranoid. | 你有妄想症 你在发神经 |
[16:45] | No one is dressing up… | 没有人穿着你… |
[16:47] | Oh, damn it, I hate it when you’re right. | 靠 最恨你对我错的时候了 |
[16:49] | What — Oh! There he is! | 什么 他在那里 |
[16:50] | Chase him! Get him! | 追 快把他拿下 |
[16:52] | Stop! Imposter! | 站住 你个冒牌货 |
[16:57] | Close your door, ma’am! We’re in pursuit! | 请关上门 女士 我们在追犯人 |
[16:58] | – Okay, okay, okay. – Thank you! | -好啦 悠点 悠点 -谢谢 |
[17:01] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[17:04] | We lost him. | 我们追丢他了 |
[17:05] | Wait. His mask. | 等等 他落了面具 |
[17:07] | It smells like beer and cheese fires. | 闻起来有啤酒跟起司薯条味 |
[17:08] | – Oh, Mitchell, that’s good investigative work. – Yes. | -米奇尔 简直神探啊 -太好啦 |
[17:10] | You’ve narrowed it down | 你把犯人缩小到 |
[17:11] | to everyone in the bowling alley. | 保龄球馆里的所有人啦 |
[17:21] | Uno. | 我只剩一张牌啦 |
[17:25] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[17:25] | We’ve been looking all over for you. | 我们到处找你呢 |
[17:27] | Did you check in here, in the room where the party is? | 你们有来这里找过吗 派对举办处这里 |
[17:30] | Don’t worry. We didn’t forget about you. | 别担心 我们没忘掉你 |
[17:33] | I hope it was worth it. | 希望你们做的事 |
[17:34] | We missed our reservation to Captain Scupper’s. | 比我们错过的老船长餐厅更值得一去 |
[17:36] | Don’t worry, Phil. We ate. | 别担心 菲尔 我们吃过了 |
[17:37] | Pit boss sent some shrimp cocktails | 赌场经理送了免费鲜虾鸡尾酒 |
[17:39] | over to our craps table. | 到我们的双骰赌桌 |
[17:40] | Along with some regular cocktails, am I right? | 还有一些普通的真鸡尾酒 对吧 |
[17:42] | Yeah! | 对啊 |
[17:44] | You — you had to be there. | 你 你得在场才知道笑点 |
[17:46] | I get it. You had shrimp and drinks. | 我懂 你们吃了虾喝了酒 |
[17:47] | Now, if it’s not too much trouble, | 如果不会给你们造成麻烦 |
[17:49] | maybe we could get back on schedule. | 我们能继续走安排的行程了吗 |
[17:50] | We don’t want to miss Sedaka’s opening act — | 我们可不能错过萨达卡的暖场表演 |
[17:52] | Extremely little richard. | 矮人版小理查 |
[17:53] | Good golly, is he small! | 天啊 他可真是超矮 |
[17:56] | Change of plans — I traded those tickets | 计划改变了 我把那些票 |
[17:58] | for seats to “Sexcalibur.” | 换成了”亚瑟王的逼中剑”的票 |
[18:00] | – You what? – It’s a dirty “Medieval times.” | -你干嘛了 -是色情版的”中世纪秀” |
[18:02] | Are you kidding me? | 你不是吧 |
[18:03] | It’s okay, Phil. | 没关系的 菲尔 |
[18:04] | I waited 79 years to see Neil Sedaka. | 我等了79年看尼尔·萨达卡的表演 |
[18:07] | I can wait another 79. | 我不介意再等79年 |
[18:09] | No, dad. You’re being too nice. | 不行 老爸 你又烂好人了 |
[18:11] | This is your bachelor party, not yours! | 这是你的单身汉派对 不是你的 |
[18:14] | You’re ruining this whole night. | 今晚都让你给毁了 |
[18:16] | You ruined it when you planed it. | 你在计划的时候就毁了今晚 |
[18:17] | And get that finger out of my face. | 把你的脏手指给我拿开 |
[18:20] | Nobody hijacks my dad’s party, | 没有人可以抢走我爸的派对 |
[18:22] | and nobody tells me where to put my finger. | 也没有人能控制我的手指放哪 |
[18:27] | Here we go. | 熊孩子来啦 |
[18:30] | I wanted a brother when I was 10, | 我十岁的时候想要个弟弟 |
[18:32] | not a 10-year-old brother! | 不是想要只有十岁的弟弟 |
[18:33] | You’re the baby! | 你才是幼稚鬼 |
[18:35] | You’re older, but you’re the baby. | 你虽然比我大 可你才是幼稚的那个 |
[18:37] | You’re no Marty! | 你才比不上马蒂 |
[18:38] | It’s not much of a fight, but maybe we should — | 虽然算不上打架 但还是需要拦一下吧 |
[18:40] | I know. I thought it was gonna get good. | 我知道 我原以为会越打越精彩 |
[18:42] | All right, that’s enough. Stop. | 行了 住手 不许打了 |
[18:44] | Phil, you’re being ridiculous. | 菲尔 你这种表现太荒谬了 |
[18:45] | Ray, I don’t know you, but you seem like a horse’s ass. | 雷 我不认识你 但你感觉就是一个蠢货 |
[18:48] | All right, now! Grow up! | 住手 可以了 成熟一点 |
[18:50] | Start acting like gentlemen. | 稍微有点大人样儿 |
[18:53] | Uh, would you two mind | 不知你们两个介不介意 |
[18:53] | stepping out in the hall for a second? | 先一步去走廊等一会 |
[18:56] | I need to have a word with Phil. | 我有几句话想跟菲尔谈一谈 |
[18:58] | All right, but hurry up. | 行吧 但你尽量快一点 |
[18:58] | We don’t want to miss the unlacing of the first wench. | 我们可不能错过第一个少妇开始脱衣 |
[19:01] | You know, I really appreciate | 你知道吧 我真的很感激 |
[19:02] | all you’ve done arranging my party, | 你为了我的单身派对准备的这一切 |
[19:04] | But, you know, I’m happy doing whatever. | 但其实做什么活动我都会很高兴 |
[19:07] | Is something else bothering you? | 是不是有什么别的事让你不开心了 |
[19:09] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[19:11] | So much is changing, dad. | 只是太多事情在改变 爸 |
[19:13] | I guess I’m kind of afraid that this is the end of an era. | 我可能是有点害怕这将会是一个时代的终结 |
[19:15] | Now I have to share you with Lorraine, with that. | 现在我得适应要和洛林与那家伙分享你 |
[19:18] | You’re not losing me. | 你不会失去我的 |
[19:19] | As a matter of fact, you’re gonna be seeing a lot more of me. | 而且事实上 你以后会更经常见到我了呢 |
[19:22] | Lorraine and I have been kind of kicking around the idea | 洛林和我其实也在商量这个想法 |
[19:25] | of moving to California. | 就是搬到加州来 |
[19:27] | To be closer to me? | 为了离我更近吗 |
[19:28] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[19:30] | And to be farther from Ray. | 也为了离雷稍微远一点 |
[19:34] | Hey, Louise, we just saw evil Fizbo again. | 路易丝 我们刚刚又看到恶魔版菲茨宝了 |
[19:37] | It’s true. I was there. | 是真的 我刚才亲眼看见 |
[19:38] | We lost him in the parking lot. | 但我们追到停车场就追丢了 |
[19:39] | Yeah, we looked in every car. | 是啊 我们检查了每一辆车 |
[19:40] | Geez, Louise, there has to be something you can do. | 天啊 路易丝 你肯定能做点什么的吧 |
[19:42] | Fine. First thing tomorrow, I’ll look into it | 好的 明早我立刻去查 |
[19:44] | if you can focus on bowling. | 但前提你专心打这场保龄球赛 |
[19:45] | – I can. – There you are. | -我可以 -你在这里啊 |
[19:46] | I’ve been looking all over for you. It’s your turn. | 我刚才到处找你 轮到你上场了 |
[19:48] | Sorry. I was in the ladies room. | 对不起 我刚才去了厕所 |
[19:49] | I was putting icyhot on my hammies. | 给我的小屁屁贴镇痛药布 |
[19:55] | D-did you do something to your hand? | 你手怎么了吗 |
[19:56] | I just hurt it playing air hockey. | 我刚才玩空气曲棍球的时候弄伤了 |
[19:58] | They got rid of the air hockey table months ago. | 他们几个月前就把空气曲棍球桌撤掉了 |
[20:00] | Uh — nothing. I mean, I was — | 不是啦 我是指… |
[20:01] | Wait — w-wait — wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 慢着听我说 |
[20:03] | You go missing, | 你刚刚消失了 |
[20:04] | Then you mysteriously hurt your hand, and t– | 然后你说不清原由地伤到了你的手 而且 |
[20:06] | Okay, okay — there is lipstick in this mask, | 好的很好 这个面具里留下的口红印 |
[20:09] | and it is — it is the same shade as the lipstick on your beer. | 它 它和你啤酒杯上的口红印同色 |
[20:13] | You’re Fizbo? | 你居然是假菲茨宝吗 |
[20:14] | You wear lipstick? | 你居然涂口红啊 |
[20:16] | But you’re on our team. | 但你是跟我们一队的啊 |
[20:17] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么要这样做啊 |
[20:19] | Because you bug me. | 因为我快被你恶心死了 |
[20:21] | That’s it? | 就因为这样吗 |
[20:22] | You picked the team name, you designed the shirts, | 队伍名也是你选 队伍服也是你设计 |
[20:24] | You take all the credit. | 所有的荣誉都让你揽了 |
[20:26] | Everything’s about you. | 所有的事都是以你为中心 |
[20:27] | You messed with his head so he’d lose us the team championship. | 你扰乱他的思维 好让他害我们队输掉比赛 |
[20:30] | Yeah, opening the door for — for you to be captain. | 然后自己当上队长之路就一片光明 |
[20:32] | I should be captain. | 本来就应该是我当队长 |
[20:34] | Give me my Fizbo. | 把我的菲茨宝还给我 |
[20:41] | You get out of my face. | 然后你从我的面前消失 |
[20:42] | Wait, wait, no. Hold on. Hold on. | 等一下 稍等我确认一下 |
[20:43] | Is there still a chance that we could win this? | 我们还有任何希望赢这场比赛吗 |
[20:45] | Not unless we can pick up 57 pins in one frame. | 除非我们能一球击倒57个球瓶 |
[20:47] | Yeah. And you get out of his face. | 好的 你现在从他面前消失 |
[20:55] | – Hello, fruit of your father’s loins. “Mitchell”‘s fine. | -你好 您父亲胯下的作品 -叫”米奇尔”就行了 |
[20:58] | You know, speaking of jay — | 既然聊到了杰 |
[20:59] | You brought him up. | 是你自己提起的 |
[21:00] | Well, your father and I had a moment… | 好吧 你爸爸和我 曾来电过一会儿 |
[21:04] | Uh-huh. …A couple of years ago | 就在几年之前 |
[21:05] | when he was pretending to be gay | 在他假装是基佬 |
[21:08] | so that he could bowl in our league. | 来参加我们的保龄球赛时那会儿 |
[21:09] | I know he said it was all an act, | 我知道他说了那全是演的 |
[21:11] | but what I felt from him — | 但我从他身上所感受到的 |
[21:13] | it was just so very real. | 感觉实在太真实了 |
[21:15] | Okay, Martin, I hate to break this to you, | 好了马丁 我也不想泼你冷水 |
[21:16] | but my dad is potentially | 但我的父亲很有可能是 |
[21:18] | the straightest man on the planet. | 这个星球上最直的男人 |
[21:19] | Yeah, but notwithstanding, | 我知道 但尽管如此 |
[21:20] | do you think maybe you could give me his phone number? | 你能不能考虑把他的电话号码留给我 |
[21:23] | It’s just always felt like unfinished business to me. | 和他之间我总感觉有故事还没有完结 |
[21:25] | I am not giving you his phone number. | 我绝不会把他的电话号码给你的 |
[21:27] | I’ll give you my trophy. | 我愿意给你我的奖杯 |
[21:28] | It’s 310… | 你记一下是 310… |