时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[00:03] | Any of youse goes stool-pigeon on me, | 如果你们谁敢当二五仔 |
[00:05] | you’ll find yourself in a Chicago overcoat. | 就等着穿进芝加哥大衣[棺材]吧 |
[00:07] | Honey, you’re not gonna talk like that | 亲爱的 你不会一直到婚礼现场 |
[00:08] | all the way to the wedding, are you? | 都要这样说黑话吧 |
[00:10] | Or all the way to that overpass? | 到那座天桥都忍不了 |
[00:11] | Hey, at least you look cute. | 至少你还挺好看的 |
[00:13] | Who picked my outfit? | 谁替我挑的衣服 |
[00:15] | I did. | 我啊 |
[00:16] | My dad and Lorraine decided to have a 1920s-themed wedding. | 我爸和洛林决定办一个1920年代主题婚礼 |
[00:19] | Such a romantic time. | 多么浪漫的时代啊 |
[00:20] | Yeah, dust bowls, the Klan, Prohibition. | 是啊 过度开垦沙尘暴 3K党 禁酒令 |
[00:25] | Oh, I’m — I’m sure they’ll have alcohol. | 我…我相信他们会提供酒的 |
[00:28] | Self-serve? | 自助加油吗 |
[00:30] | I guess the grease monkeys must be out back shooting dice. | 我猜油猴们肯定在后面扔[杀]骰子玩呢 |
[00:33] | Can they come out here and shoot us? | 能让他们来把我们杀了吗 |
[00:34] | Oh, God, look down. | 天啊 低头 |
[00:36] | Haley? | 海莉 |
[00:37] | We’re going somewhere fancy, okay? | 我们要去参加一个高档的地方 行吗 |
[00:38] | Where, the past? | 哪里 过去吗 |
[00:40] | Hi, Kimmy. | 你好啊 吉米 |
[00:41] | You didn’t feel like dressing up, too? | 你也跟我们一样不想乔装打扮吗 |
[00:42] | What do you say those pretty peepers of yours | 想要你们美丽的招子忘记见到过 |
[00:44] | never saw the famous gangster Phillinger | 著名的黑帮老大 菲林杰 |
[00:46] | and his ex-prostitute getaway driver? | 和他的前妓女接应车手要多少钱呢 |
[00:49] | I think a, uh — a sawbuck should do the — | 我看…十块大洋应该… |
[00:52] | That’s too much. I’m gonna get some change. | 太大张了 我去换点零钱 |
[00:54] | Enjoy dress-up day. | 祝你们盛装日开心 |
[00:57] | Mom, you need to control your man. | 老妈 你得管管你男人 |
[00:59] | I cannot listen to this character all day. | 我可受不了听这角色说话一整天 |
[01:01] | Guys, you know your dad. You know your dad’s dad. | 你们了解老爸 也了解老爸的老爸 |
[01:03] | We are up against unimaginable forces of goofy. | 我们面对的是神秘的傻瓜力量 |
[01:07] | Just remember he does it out of love. | 记得他是因为爱才这样做的就行了 |
[01:10] | It’s Johnny Law! Let’s hot-foot it! | 条子来了 我们快闪人吧 |
[01:15] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[01:30] | What the hell is all this? | 这什么情况 |
[01:32] | I got a rush order for my sauce, | 我接了一个辣酱的急单 |
[01:34] | and the kitchen that I usually use was booked, | 我平常的那个厨房被订走了 |
[01:36] | so I have to do everything myself. | 所以我只能全部自己做 |
[01:37] | You know, I think I slept funny last night. | 我昨晚好像没睡好 |
[01:39] | No, don’t. I know better than to ask for your help. | 省省吧 我们才没那么傻去找你帮忙 |
[01:42] | Ah, good, ’cause I have a tee time. | 那就好 我还要去打高尔夫呢 |
[01:44] | On the way, could you take me to pick up my prom tux? | 能顺路捎上我去取毕业舞会的燕尾服吗 |
[01:46] | That sounds like something you’d love to do. | 听着像你爱做的事情啊 |
[01:49] | I so don’t want to do that. | 我的确非常不想去 |
[01:52] | I’m turning 70 next year. | 我明年就70岁了 |
[01:53] | I know — I look great. | 我知道 我状态很好 |
[01:55] | One of the few perks of getting up there | 这把年纪的特权之一就是 |
[01:57] | is the ability to say no without guilt. | 可以毫无愧疚地直接拒绝别人 |
[02:00] | “Can I have a ride to the airport?” No. | “能送我去机场吗” 不行 |
[02:02] | Do I want to see your niece’s recital? | 我有兴趣看你外甥女的独奏会吗 |
[02:04] | Nuh-unh. | 没有 |
[02:04] | “Want to do a walk-a-thon to end global –“ | “想要参加马拉松竞走来结束全球…” |
[02:06] | I’m gonna stop you right there. | 你就别白费唇舌了 |
[02:08] | Was anyone in my room last night? | 昨晚有人进我房间吗 |
[02:10] | Not after I tucked you in. | 我昨晚把你安顿睡下后就没了 |
[02:12] | Great. I have a monster. | 很好 我房间有怪物 |
[02:14] | I’m sure you’re mistaken. | 我想你肯定搞错了 |
[02:16] | Nope. And we have to catch him before I go to bed tonight. | 没有 今晚我上床睡觉前 一定要抓住它 |
[02:19] | Joe, there’s no such thing as monsters. | 乔 世界上没有怪物 |
[02:22] | Calm down. I’m not gonna ask you to help. | 冷静 我没打算叫你帮忙 |
[02:26] | Shaping up like a pretty good year. | 看样子今年我可以享清福了 |
[02:28] | Cake for breakfast? Now we’re talking. | 早餐吃蛋糕吗 这才像话嘛 |
[02:30] | No, don’t touch that! | 别 别碰 |
[02:31] | I’m making that for Uncle Pepper’s | 那是为胡娇叔叔今晚的 |
[02:33] | costume party tonight. | 化妆派对准备的 |
[02:34] | The theme is famous movie duos. | 主题是著名电影角色二人组 |
[02:35] | Daddy and I are going as Leo and the “Revenant” Bear. | 小爸和我要扮成《荒野猎人》里的小李子与熊 |
[02:39] | You know what? | 对了 |
[02:39] | Where is Pam? | 小帕哪儿去了 |
[02:40] | She said she was gonna be here two hours ago. | 她说她两小时前就能到 |
[02:42] | She has no respect for anyone else’s time. | 她完全不尊重别人的时间 |
[02:45] | You know, she says she’s gonna pop in for a “Short stay.” | 她说她要过来住一两天 |
[02:48] | It’s like we’re just supposed to rearrange our lives? | 我们就好像得重新安排我们的生活了一样 |
[02:53] | It’s taken me a long time, but I’ve finally learned | 我花了很长时间才终于明白这个道理 |
[02:55] | that when it comes to Cam’s sister, | 一提到小卡姐姐的事情 |
[02:58] | anything I say can and will be used against me. | 我说的任何话都可以并且会被用来打我的脸 |
[03:02] | Do you think maybe we should, you know, | 你说我们是不是应该让酒保 |
[03:03] | have the bartender cut Pam off? | 别再卖酒给小帕了 |
[03:05] | Oh, God, you know what? She is getting a little bit messy. | 天啊 她有点要发酒疯了 |
[03:08] | Uh, Pam, Mitchell thinks you’re kind of | 小帕 米奇尔觉得你可能… |
[03:09] | making a fool out of yourself. | 在让自己出丑 |
[03:11] | Go to hell, Mitchell! | 去死吧 米奇尔 |
[03:13] | You go straight to hell! | 你麻利儿地快去死吧 |
[03:20] | Well, her majesty has finally arrived. | 女王陛下终于大驾光临了 |
[03:23] | I can sense how angry you are. | 我能感觉到你有多生气 |
[03:27] | I know. I know. I’m late. | 我知道 我知道 我迟到了 |
[03:29] | No, there’s no late when you’re family. | 没有 家人永远不算迟到 |
[03:31] | Although Mitchell was just saying — | 虽然米奇尔刚刚还在说 |
[03:33] | What brings you into town? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[03:34] | Modeling. | 当模特 |
[03:36] | I’m sorry. Modeling? | 你说什么 当模特吗 |
[03:37] | Real-person modeling. | 现场模特 |
[03:38] | Back home, they put me on a billboard for the feed store, | 在老家 我给饲料商店的广告牌当平面模特 |
[03:41] | and I caught the bug. | 结果大受欢迎 |
[03:42] | Next stop — Hollywood. | 下一站 好莱坞 |
[03:44] | Okay. So how long are you gonna be in town? | 好吧 那你要在城里待多久 |
[03:46] | Well, who’s to say? | 谁知道呢 |
[03:48] | Well, I was hoping it’d be you. | 我还希望你知道呢 |
[03:50] | You can’t put a date on a dream. | 梦想是没有期限的 |
[03:53] | Speaking of, | 说到这个 |
[03:54] | we need to take me to an audition, | 我得去参加一个试镜 |
[03:55] | and I’m a little jittery, so I was hoping you guys | 我有点紧张 所以我希望你俩 |
[03:57] | would want to ride along for moral support. | 能陪我去 给我点精神支持 |
[03:59] | Oh, actually, Mitchell and I have a r– | 其实 米奇尔和我有个… |
[04:01] | We have a really busy day. Isn’t that right, Mitchell? | 我们今天很忙 是不是啊 米奇尔 |
[04:03] | Uh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[04:04] | Oh, this won’t take long. Let’s go. | 不会花很长时间的 快走吧 |
[04:06] | On the ride over, I can practice my joint pain grimaces. | 在路上 我还可以练习一下我的关节痛表情 |
[04:12] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:12] | I am! I am! | 很好啊 很好 |
[04:13] | Oh, yeah, I know. You’re good. You’re good. | 我知道 很好 很厉害 |
[04:23] | Again?! | 又来 |
[04:24] | Joe hasn’t slept in that chewed-up sweater snagger | 乔几百年没睡过那勾衣服的破摇篮 |
[04:27] | in years, but Gloria won’t let me get rid of anything | 但歌洛莉亚不让我扔那孩子碰过的 |
[04:30] | the kid has ever touched, so I needed a plan. | 任何东西 所以我需要个计划 |
[04:32] | Fortunately, when you say no to everything, | 幸运的是 当你拒绝一切的时候 |
[04:35] | it frees up time to concoct ingenious schemes. | 就腾出了时间来构思绝妙计划 |
[04:40] | Look, Joe, there’s no monsters anywhere. | 看 乔 哪都没有怪物 |
[04:42] | There’s nothing underneath the bed, | 床底下没有 |
[04:44] | nothing inside the teepee. | 帐篷里也没有 |
[04:46] | Are you sure? | 你们确定吗 |
[04:47] | Yes, monsters need places to hide. | 当然 怪物需要藏身之处 |
[04:50] | They’re not like the evil spirits, | 他们不像邪灵 |
[04:51] | which are all around us. | 就围绕在我们身边 |
[04:53] | – What? – No, no, nothing, baby. | -什么 -没有 什么也没有 宝贝 |
[04:55] | – Nothing. – Look, my window’s open. | -什么也没有 -看 我的窗户开着 |
[04:57] | Maybe that’s how he got in. | 可能他就是从窗户进来的 |
[04:59] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[05:00] | If he came across the roof, | 如果他经过房顶 |
[05:01] | there’d be broken tiles or monster prints or… | 就会有破损的瓦片或怪物的脚印或… |
[05:05] | My monogrammed money clip. | 我的压花钱夹 |
[05:07] | I snuck in through Joe’s | 我昨晚从乔的 |
[05:08] | window last night because it was past curfew, | 窗户爬进来 因为过了门禁时间 |
[05:10] | and I must have dropped my clip on the roof. | 我肯定是把钱夹落在屋顶了 |
[05:12] | I needed to get it before mom saw. | 我得在妈看见之前把它捡回来 |
[05:14] | I can’t afford to get grounded. | 我可不能被禁足 |
[05:15] | David Sedaris is coming to Barnes and Noble | 大卫·赛德瑞斯在工作日的晚上 |
[05:17] | on a school night. | 要来巴诺书店演出 |
[05:18] | I guess I can go out on the roof and check for monster slobber. | 我可以到房顶上看看有没有怪物的口水 |
[05:22] | – Okay. – No! | -好的 -不 |
[05:23] | If he falls from the roof and dies, | 如果他从房顶上掉下来摔死了 |
[05:26] | his ghost will haunt you forever. | 他的幽魂就会缠着你一辈子 |
[05:28] | Oh, boy. I do not need a ghost. | 天啊 我可不想要有幽魂 |
[05:31] | Manny, help me out in the garage. | 曼尼 来车库里帮我个忙 |
[05:33] | Do I get to say no to things I don’t want to do? | 我能对我不愿做的事说不吗 |
[05:35] | No, at your age, it’s unlikable. | 不能 在你这年纪 拒绝人会讨人厌 |
[05:37] | At my age, it’s delightful. | 而在我这年纪 拒绝人会讨人喜 |
[05:38] | Can you get those Easter decorations down for me? | 你能帮我把那些复活节装饰物拿下来吗 |
[05:40] | I don’t know if you remember, | 不知道你还记得不 |
[05:41] | but my back’s been bothering me lately. | 最近我的背一直疼 |
[05:44] | Uh, do I need to change my shirt? | 我需要先换个衣服吗 |
[05:46] | It looks cobwebby up there. | 那儿看起来蛛网密布 |
[05:47] | No, just give it a tug. | 不用 就拉一下 |
[05:49] | You know, I never realized how close to the edge | 我都没意识到那个水泥砖这么差一点 |
[05:51] | that cinder block is to falling right on this beautiful crib. | 就会砸到了这个漂亮的摇篮上 |
[05:59] | Son of a…! You got to be kidding me! | 见了鬼了 开什么玩笑 |
[06:02] | Come on! | 我靠 |
[06:07] | Quite the shindig, huh? | 好热闹的场子 |
[06:09] | You mooks cool your heels. | 小傻子们去歇歇腿吧 |
[06:10] | I’ll grab some hooch for this parakeet. | 小爷我去给美人儿拿点烈酒 |
[06:13] | Phil, why are we the only ones in costume? | 菲尔 为什么我们是唯一穿成这样的 |
[06:15] | Oh, you’re right, doll. Something’s screwy. | 小宝贝说的没错 哪里不太对头 |
[06:18] | The invitation clearly said “Gangster attire optional.” | 请柬上明明写着 “可选着帮派戏服” |
[06:21] | Optional?! | 可选着 |
[06:23] | You dumbasses actually did it! | 你这个傻子真这么穿了 |
[06:25] | Jerry, get this! | 杰里 快拍 |
[06:27] | No, Jerry, don’t get this. | 不 杰里 别拍 |
[06:28] | Uh, everyone, this is Lorraine’s son, Ray. | 各位 这是洛林的儿子 雷 |
[06:31] | Mother-daughter — My favorite search category. | 母女 我最喜欢的”影片”搜索类别 |
[06:34] | Shouldn’t you be partially upright | 按道理你不是应该在 |
[06:36] | on a “Stages of man” chart somewhere? | “男人成长度表”上较偏后的位置了吗 |
[06:38] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[06:38] | Honey, you need to hear this right now. | 亲爱的 你现在听着 |
[06:41] | Your family’s embarrassed. | 你的家人很难堪 |
[06:42] | We’re the only ones in costumes. | 我们是唯一这么穿的 |
[06:43] | You do this all the time. | 你总是陷我们于这种境地 |
[06:44] | I’m wearing wool underwear. | 我还穿着羊毛内裤呢 |
[06:46] | That’s an extra step you chose to take. | 这是你为了符合历史自己选穿的 |
[06:48] | I’m sorry. I thought this would be fun. | 对不起 我以为这很好玩 |
[06:50] | Yes, but your idea of fun is often our idea of a horror show. | 但你觉得好玩的对我们来说很恐怖 |
[06:53] | When you picked me up from school in that hot dog car. | 当你开热狗车到学校接我时 |
[06:56] | Repeatedly screaming, | 在我的毕业典礼上 |
[06:57] | “That’s what I’m talking about!” at my graduation. | 不断大喊 “这才对嘛”时 |
[06:59] | Walking into my science fair on stilts. | 踩着高跷去我的科学展览会 |
[07:01] | Your exhibit was on daddy longlegs. I had no choice! | 你的作品是长脚[爸爸]蛛 我没得选啊 |
[07:04] | Oh, honey, you always have a choice. | 亲爱的 你一直都有选择 |
[07:05] | You just keep making the wrong ones. | 只是你总选错误的那个而已 |
[07:08] | Guys. | 兄弟们 |
[07:10] | Come on, now. | 别走啊 |
[07:11] | Well, look, it’s Pretty Boy Dunphy. | 看 是漂亮男孩邓菲 |
[07:14] | Looking good yourself, Pops. | 爸爸 你看起来也很帅 |
[07:16] | How, uh — How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[07:17] | Well, I got my rings, got my vows. | 我准备好了我的戒指 我的誓词 |
[07:19] | Now all I need is a way to escape. | 万事俱备只欠逃婚路子 |
[07:21] | Please, someone help. | 快来人啊 帮帮我 |
[07:24] | I’m kidding, of course. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[07:24] | Actually, I’m really looking forward to being married. | 实际上 我一直很期待再婚 |
[07:27] | Then — Then what’s with the getaway bag? | 那你拿着这行李袋子干嘛 |
[07:29] | Oh, I got to ask you to help me out | 我想请你帮我 |
[07:30] | with what I think is a doozy of a surprise. | 来实施我这个惊喜 |
[07:33] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:34] | Get this — Mid-ceremony, you know, when you ask | 听我说 仪式举行中 当你问 |
[07:36] | if anyone has any objections? | 有人反对吗的时候 |
[07:38] | I’m gonna pull out | 我会拿出 |
[07:38] | a Tommy gun and tell you to skip that part. | 一个冲锋枪 让你跳过那问题 |
[07:42] | Sweet maple syrup. I like it. | 哎哟我滴妈 我喜欢 |
[07:43] | I’m just getting warmed up. | 还不止如此呢 |
[07:45] | I got a script, prop guns, exploding paint capsules. | 我准备了脚本 道具枪 漆弹 |
[07:47] | I even hired a few of the local theater people to help out. | 我还雇了本地剧院的几个演员来帮忙 |
[07:50] | And, uh — And Lorraine’s cool with all this? | 洛林同意这件事吗 |
[07:53] | That’s the beauty part. She doesn’t know a thing about it. | 这就是最棒的地方 她根本不知道 |
[07:56] | 80% of comedy is surprise. | 80%的喜剧都是惊喜 |
[07:58] | The other 20% is wordplay. | 剩下的20%是文字哏 |
[08:03] | Something wrong, son? | 怎么了 儿子 |
[08:04] | I think this might be a terrible idea. | 我觉得这可能不是个好主意 |
[08:06] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[08:06] | Lorraine might be one of those old-fashioned brides | 洛林有可能是比较传统的新娘子 |
[08:09] | that doesn’t want a body count on her special day. | 不想自己的婚礼上还得进行尸体清点 |
[08:11] | Dad, you and I like to have fun, | 爸 我俩喜欢玩儿 |
[08:13] | but not everybody’s like us. | 但不是每个人像咱俩一样 |
[08:15] | Some people — Some people think | 有些人 有些人觉得 |
[08:17] | our brand of humor is embarrassing. | 我们这种幽默让人难堪 |
[08:19] | Oh, you’re right. Maybe I do overdo it. | 你说得对 有时候我的确有点过火 |
[08:21] | I remember your mother was really ticked off at me | 我记得在你受洗仪式上 |
[08:23] | at your baptism when I kept pretending the holy water | 我一直假装圣水很烫 |
[08:27] | was boiling. | 你妈妈就很恼火 |
[08:30] | Okay, we don’t have to do anything crazy today. | 好吧 我们今天就不做什么疯狂事了 |
[08:33] | – Don’t worry about it. – Thanks, Pops. | -不搞这些了 -谢谢 爸爸 |
[08:34] | But, wait, you’re still gonna do my funeral | 不过 你还是会按我们说好的那样 |
[08:36] | the way we talked about, right? | 帮我筹备丧礼的吧 |
[08:38] | That recording of you banging on that piece of wood | 播放那段你猛敲棺材盖 |
[08:39] | screaming, “Let me out of here!” | 大喊”放我出来”的录音 |
[08:42] | It’s a real shame I’m gonna miss that. | 我没办法亲眼看到那一幕 真是可惜 |
[08:48] | – What are you doing? – That accident that Manny caused earlier | -你在干吗 -曼尼刚才制造的那场意外 |
[08:51] | gave me quite a start, so I figured | 快把我吓死了 于是我决定 |
[08:53] | I’d pull everything out and put it back in a safer fashion. | 把所有东西搬出来 用更安全的方式摆放回去 |
[08:56] | Gloria, could you plug this in for me? | 歌洛莉亚 你能帮我插好这个插头吗 |
[08:58] | I want to dust off some of this stuff. | 我想给部分杂物吸一下尘 |
[08:59] | Did you call me outside just for that? | 你叫人家出来外面 就为了这事吗 |
[09:01] | I got a back situation. | 我的背不舒服啊 |
[09:03] | Maybe Manny mentioned it. | 曼尼应该提起过吧 |
[09:06] | Oh, no! Wrong cord! | 不 插错了 |
[09:08] | What have you done? | 你都干了什么 |
[09:14] | Geez, it seems like Joe’s crib’s damaged beyond repair! | 天啊 乔的婴儿床貌似彻底报废了 |
[09:18] | No, no, it’s fine. | 不不 没事啊 |
[09:19] | It just Froggered across the street. | 它不过是像玩”青蛙过河” 跳到了对面 |
[09:21] | Leave it there. The garbage man is coming tomorrow. | 先放在那儿吧 明天收垃圾的人会来 |
[09:23] | And you’re fine with that? | 那你没意见吗 |
[09:25] | You’re attached to everything related to that kid. | 你明明对跟那孩子有关的东西都很留恋 |
[09:27] | Yeah, but not to that stupid crib. | 是啊 但我一点都不留念那张破床 |
[09:29] | Do you know how many clothes I’ve ruined walking by it — | 你知道我被这张床弄坏了多少件衣服吗 |
[09:32] | nice dresses, sweaters, a pair of high heels? | 有美美的裙子 毛衣 还有一双高跟鞋 |
[09:34] | How do you snag a pair of high heels? | 你怎么有办法勾坏高跟鞋呢 |
[09:35] | I kicked that stupid thing. How else? | 我用脚踢那破玩意儿啊 不然呢 |
[09:40] | My trap worked! I caught the monster! | 我的陷阱起作用了 我抓到了那只怪物 |
[09:45] | I got you now, monster! | 你落入我手中了 大怪物 |
[09:47] | Wait, wait, wait, stop! It’s me — Manny. | 等等 别动手 是我 曼尼 |
[09:49] | Prove it. Do I like vegetables? | 拿出证据 我喜欢吃蔬菜吗 |
[09:51] | Only with ketchup. | 蘸了番茄酱才肯吃 |
[09:53] | Manny, what are you doing here? | 曼尼 你怎么会在这里 |
[09:55] | Uh, I just needed a place to practice | 我只是要找个地方 |
[09:57] | some new dance moves for the prom. | 为毕业舞会练习新舞步 |
[10:00] | Do it. | 跳吧 |
[10:01] | What? | 什么 |
[10:01] | Do the dance moves. | 跳新舞步给我看 |
[10:09] | I have to admit that that is very good. | 不得不说 你跳得挺好 |
[10:11] | But I know that you’re lying. | 但我知道你在说谎 |
[10:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:14] | I was the one in here last night. | 昨晚在房间里的人是我 |
[10:16] | I came in through the window because I broke curfew. | 我从窗户爬进来的 因为我违反了宵禁 |
[10:18] | I dropped my money clip, | 我的钱夹掉了 |
[10:19] | and I was just trying to get it back. | 我只是想把它找回来 |
[10:21] | Forget about going to David Sedaris. | 你今晚别想去看大卫·赛德瑞斯了 |
[10:25] | I was wrong, Joe. | 我错了 乔 |
[10:26] | There is a monster in this room. | 这个房间里的确有一只怪物 |
[10:31] | The key to real-person modeling | 当现场模特最关键的一点 |
[10:32] | is not to attract a lot of attention to yourself. | 是不能太吸引目光而模糊了焦点 |
[10:36] | This is me thinking about buying a car. | 这张是我在考虑要不要买车 |
[10:39] | This is me with a toothache, obviously. | 这张是我有牙疼 很明显了 |
[10:41] | Oh, this is me smart. | 这张就是我很机智的样子 |
[10:42] | – What was that, Mitchell? – I didn’t say anything. | -你刚说什么 米奇尔 -我什么都没说 |
[10:44] | I thought you said something about that we had a busy day. | 我好像听到你说 我们今天很忙 |
[10:46] | No. No, I’m just happy to be here | 不 不 我很开心能在这里 |
[10:48] | watching a career get launched. | 见证她事业开始腾飞的时刻 |
[10:49] | Oh. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:50] | Hey, tell me if they call my name. | 他们叫到我名字时 喊我一声 |
[10:52] | I’m gonna go pretty down. | 我去压制一下我的美貌 |
[10:53] | Mm. Okay. | 好的 |
[10:55] | Can you believe her? | 你说她过分不 |
[10:56] | She just barges into our life and expects us | 她就这么闯进我们的生活 觉得我们理应 |
[10:58] | to drop everything and invest in this crazy dream. | 放下自己的事情 支持她这个不切实际的梦想 |
[11:00] | Well, she really does look like someone who just broke her mop. | 她演这个刚弄坏了拖把的人 的确惟妙惟肖 |
[11:02] | Okay, what is going on with you? | 够了 你到底怎么回事 |
[11:04] | I’m not doing it anymore, Cam, okay? | 我不会再这么做了 小卡 |
[11:06] | Okay, you’re too afraid to confront your big, scary sister, | 你害怕 不敢反抗你大只又可怕的姐姐 |
[11:08] | so you use me to do it. | 所以你利用我来当坏人 |
[11:10] | Well, I’m out, okay? | 我不干了 |
[11:11] | Until you learn how to confront her yourself, | 除非你学会如何反抗她 |
[11:13] | you’re never gonna get the respect from her | 否则你从她那儿永远得不到 |
[11:14] | that you clearly crave. | 你明显超想要的尊重 |
[11:16] | Okay, you know what? I am not in the least bit intimidated by her. | 你知道吗 我一点都不怕她好吗 |
[11:20] | “Her” who? | “她”是谁 |
[11:21] | Oh, the lady at the costume store that, | 变装戏服店的女店员啦 |
[11:22] | uh, M-Mitchell’s pressuring me to go | 米奇尔正催我马上去 |
[11:23] | pick up the costumes right now. | 那家店里取戏服 |
[11:24] | I go– Okay, I’m going, Mitchell. | 好吧 我这就去 米奇尔 |
[11:26] | My gosh. My gosh. | 天啊 急什么 |
[11:28] | Hey, give me a dollar | 给我一块钱硬币 |
[11:29] | so I can get me some gum. | 我要去自动贩卖机买口香糖 |
[11:31] | – Here. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[11:33] | My God, you’re perfect. | 天啊 你太完美了 |
[11:35] | It’s happening! | 我要火了 |
[11:36] | You’re absolutely unremarkable! | 你真是太平凡太路人了 |
[11:39] | Terry, get out here! | 泰瑞 快出来 |
[11:40] | This better not be another false… | 这次别又是假… |
[11:44] | I can’t not take my eyes off him. | 我无法不把视线从他脸上移开 |
[11:46] | Oh, I’m — I’m not here to audition. | 我不是来试镜的 |
[11:48] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[11:49] | Yes, I’ve already forgotten what you said. | 对 我已经忘了你刚刚说什么了 |
[11:52] | When they made him, they kept the mold. | 他就是上帝用龙套脸模板做出的成品吧 |
[11:58] | Are you looking at me? Are you looking at me? | 你在看我吗 你在看我吗 |
[12:01] | Please tell me you’re doing a scene from a movie | 拜托告诉我你是在练习电影台词 |
[12:02] | and not confused about what a mirror is. | 而不是真的不知道镜子是什么 |
[12:04] | Hi, honey. What’s that? | 亲爱的 那是什么 |
[12:06] | A bag of plastic guns. | 一袋塑料枪 |
[12:08] | My dad was planning this crazy stunt at the wedding | 我爸本来在婚礼上安排了一场疯狂的大戏 |
[12:11] | that Lorraine didn’t even know about. | 洛林完全不知情 |
[12:12] | There’s a whole script for it and everything. | 连剧本什么的都准备好了 |
[12:14] | Don’t worry. I talked him out of it. | 别担心 我已经劝阻他了 |
[12:16] | No more embarrassing the Dunphys today. | 今天不会再让邓菲家的人难堪了 |
[12:18] | I heard what you guys said, and I’m — I’m truly sorry. | 我听进了你们说的话 我真的很抱歉 |
[12:21] | Oh, quick. | 快问快答 |
[12:23] | What nickname did Jennifer Lopez steal from Jon Lovitz? | 珍妮弗·洛佩兹偷了乔恩·洛维兹什么绰号 |
[12:23] | 都是好莱坞知名艺人 名字缩写都可以是J-洛 | |
[12:25] | J– Never mind. | J… 算了 |
[12:27] | Hello? Yes, the rings. | 你好 对 是戒指 |
[12:29] | Wow. He didn’t say “J-Lo.” | 他居然没说”J-啰”这个烂哏 |
[12:32] | He also heard that siren and didn’t say, | 他刚听到了警笛声 也没有说 |
[12:34] | “There’s my ride.” | “接我的车来了” |
[12:35] | Did we break dad? | 老爸是不是被我们搞坏了 |
[12:36] | And when was the last time you saw him | 你们什么时候见过他 |
[12:38] | pick up a can of whipped cream | 拿起一罐发泡奶油 |
[12:39] | and not do his “I’ve got rabies” gag? | 却不演”我有狂犬病”口吐白沫那一出 |
[12:42] | Oh, my God. Did we go too far? | 我的天 是不是矫枉过正了 |
[12:44] | Have we knocked the fun out of him? | 我们他把搞笑的一面给弄没了 |
[12:45] | No, no, no. Stop this thinking. | 才没有 不能这么想 |
[12:47] | We are this close to having a normal dad, | 我们只差一步就能拥有一个正常的老爸了 |
[12:48] | and you are not ruining it. | 你们不能半途而废 |
[12:51] | Hey, guys, can I have Claire for a second? | 各位 我能占用克莱尔一会儿吗 |
[12:53] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:57] | Ew, they’re spending their wedding night right next door? | 受不了 他们要在我们隔壁过新婚之夜吗 |
[13:00] | Calm down. The loudest noise you’re gonna hear | 别慌 你能听到的最大动静 |
[13:02] | is Grandpa getting out of a chair. | 不过是爷爷从椅子上起身而已 |
[13:04] | You look great. | 你看起来美极了 |
[13:05] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[13:06] | Well, you’d think on my fourth marriage, | 这都是我第四次结婚了 |
[13:08] | I wouldn’t be this nervous. | 还以为不会那么紧张呢 |
[13:10] | Ah, I guess it never gets easier. | 我猜嫁人永远不是件轻松的事 |
[13:11] | I remember my wedding. | 我还记得我的婚礼 |
[13:12] | My stomach was filled with butterflies. | 我紧张得肚子里像装了乱飞的蝴蝶 |
[13:14] | And Haley. | 与海莉 |
[13:17] | I’ve always married such serious men. | 我总是嫁给很严肃的男人 |
[13:19] | Frank is not that at all. | 但弗兰克可一点都不严肃 |
[13:21] | Oh, I know, but if you can see past that. | 我知道 但如果你能忽略那一点 |
[13:24] | Past that? | 什么忽略 |
[13:25] | Yeah, he’s got a lot of wonderful qualities, too. | 是啊 他也有很多优点的 |
[13:27] | Oh, sweetie, you’re missing it. | 亲爱的 不是的 |
[13:29] | All my ex-husbands were accomplished, serious men, | 我的所有前夫都是很严肃的成功人士 |
[13:33] | but bone-dry. | 但无聊得要死 |
[13:34] | A day hasn’t gone by that Frank hasn’t made me laugh. | 而弗兰克每天都能逗得我乐开怀 |
[13:38] | I hope I keep up. | 希望我能不负他的幽默 |
[13:40] | Oh. But who am I telling? | 不过我说的你肯定都懂 |
[13:42] | You got lucky, too. | 你也幸运嫁了邓菲男儿 |
[13:54] | Sweet victory! | 胜利的滋味 |
[14:02] | Okay, wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[14:03] | – Charge! – No, no, no! | -冲啊 -不要 |
[14:06] | Not my hair! | 不许弄到我头发上 |
[14:07] | Not my hair! | 不许弄到我头发上 |
[14:10] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. What’s going on? | 你们这是在玩什么 |
[14:12] | Oh, nothing. We’re painting Joe’s wall | 没什么 我们在用防怪物的漆 |
[14:15] | with monster repellent to protect him. | 重刷乔的墙来保护他 |
[14:18] | Looks like you’re having fun, huh? | 看起来你们玩得挺开心的 |
[14:19] | Don’t worry. We’re not gonna ask you to do anything. | 别担心 我们不会叫你做任何事的 |
[14:21] | The trick to the corners is if you — | 刷好墙角的秘诀是 |
[14:23] | Yeah, yeah, we got it. | 我们知道 |
[14:24] | Go fix yourself a drink! | 去给你自己倒杯酒喝吧 |
[14:27] | “Fix yourself a drink.” | “去给你自己倒杯酒喝吧” |
[14:28] | – Right there. – Right there, Joe. | -就是那 -就是那 乔 |
[14:33] | The thing about saying no — | 拒绝别人有这么个缺点 |
[14:34] | You say it too much… | 如果你总是拒绝别人 |
[14:38] | people just stop asking. | 就再也没人找你一起做任何事了 |
[14:46] | You stole my dream. | 你偷走了我的梦想 |
[14:47] | Okay, would you please stop saying that? | 你别再这么说了行吗 |
[14:49] | If you hadn’t distracted those ninnies | 如果不是你用你出众的平庸 |
[14:51] | with your striking regularness, they would have put me | 影响了那些笨蛋的判断 他们就会让我 |
[14:53] | in a national TV ad campaign instead of neither of us! | 出演全国电视广告 结果我们谁都没份 |
[14:57] | Why are you flipping out? | 你为什么冲我发火 |
[14:58] | I-I am not in competition with you. | 我根本没和你争啊 |
[15:01] | Oh, so now you think I’m crazy? | 所以你觉得我是疯婆子撒泼是吗 |
[15:03] | N-No. | 不是的 |
[15:04] | Well, maybe I am crazy, but I have a damn good reason. | 没准我就是疯婆子 但我有很充分的理由 |
[15:07] | Connect the dots, you dummy. | 把线索联系起来啊 你个笨蛋 |
[15:09] | I’m wearing real loose clothes. I need money real bad. | 我穿着这么松垮的衣服 我急需用钱 |
[15:12] | My hair is lustrous like a lion’s mane. | 我的头发像狮鬃一样有光泽 |
[15:15] | Uh, you’re in love? | 你恋爱了吗 |
[15:17] | No, the opposite! I’m pregnant! | 不 正相反 我怀孕了 |
[15:20] | Okay. Oh, God. | 好吧 我的天啊 |
[15:22] | The family didn’t want me to get back together with Beau | 家里人不想让我和博复合 |
[15:24] | on account of he’s six-parts Chicopee and married, | 因为他是六分之一外地人还已婚 |
[15:27] | but I did it anyway, and now he’s in County | 但我还是和他复合了 现在他进了监狱 |
[15:29] | for punching a police horse in the face. | 因为他照骑警马的脸上打了一拳 |
[15:31] | And if they find out, then they’ll just know | 如果家里发现了 他们就会知道 |
[15:33] | that everyone was right about me being such a screw-up. | 所有人说我是废物真是一点都没错 |
[15:36] | Oh, Pam, I-I had no idea. | 小帕 我一点都不知情 |
[15:38] | I mean, how many months along are you? | 你怀孕几个月了 |
[15:40] | Oh, all of them. | 马上就生了 |
[15:41] | Yeah, go ahead. Condemn me. | 想说就说吧 谴责我吧 |
[15:44] | I can see the judgment all over that generic face of yours. | 你那张平凡的脸上全是评判的表情 |
[15:48] | This strap is cutting into me like a piano wire. | 这根肩带像钢琴线一样割肉 |
[15:52] | Would you mind going through my luggage | 你介不介意去翻翻我的行李 |
[15:53] | and pulling out my after-dinner bra? | 帮我把晚餐后穿的胸罩找出来 |
[15:55] | If I must. | 如果别无选择的话 |
[15:57] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[15:58] | I didn’t get picked. Thanks for asking. | 我没选上 多谢关心 |
[16:01] | Well, I have good news. | 我倒是有好消息 |
[16:03] | Mitchell and I are early contenders to win the best costume | 米奇尔和我是赢得人或动物类最佳装扮 |
[16:08] | in the human/animal category. | 的早期热门选手 |
[16:12] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[16:13] | Self-comforting with food. | 用食物自我安慰 |
[16:15] | I’ve been working on that all morning, | 那蛋糕我做了一早上 |
[16:17] | and it is for a party tonight. | 是为了晚上的派对准备的 |
[16:18] | What are a bunch of gays gonna do with a cake | 你们一群基佬又不会真的吃蛋糕 |
[16:20] | but stand around screeching about how pretty it is? | 只会围起来叽叽喳喳夸蛋糕漂亮 |
[16:23] | Okay, that’s it. | 好吧 我受够了 |
[16:24] | Pam, you are rude. | 小帕 你太无礼了 |
[16:26] | You are disrespectful. | 你太不尊重人了 |
[16:27] | And you are going in for another bite?! | 你居然还敢吃第二口 |
[16:29] | Put the fork down! Put it down! | 把叉子放下 放下 |
[16:31] | It is high time | 是时候 |
[16:32] | that you start thinking about somebody other than yourself! | 你开始也为其他人着想一下了 |
[16:36] | Oh. So that’s how you feel? | 你就是这么看我的是吧 |
[16:38] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[16:40] | Then I guess it is on! | 那咱俩今天没完了 |
[16:42] | Don’t. No! | 别 不要 |
[16:43] | – You better run! – No! | -你跑就对了 -别闹 |
[16:45] | Get off of me! I wasn’t ready! | 从我身上下来 我还没准备好 |
[16:47] | Then get ready for this! | 准备好接我这招 |
[16:52] | Hey! Cut it out! | 快住手 |
[16:53] | Hey! That hurts! | 疼死了 |
[16:55] | Good, then it’s working! | 很好 表示老娘打对了 |
[16:58] | Oh, cut it out, you faker. I’m not even touching you. | 别演了 你个戏精 我都没碰到你 |
[17:01] | I assume it’s this one. Oh, what are you doing? | 我猜是这件吧 你这是干嘛 |
[17:03] | She’s pregnant! | 她怀孕呢 |
[17:04] | What?! | 什么 |
[17:05] | Hey! Hey! Cut it out! | 别打了 |
[17:08] | Oh, no, I think my water just broke. | 惨了 我羊水好像破了 |
[17:11] | Is it on me?! | 流在我身上了吗 |
[17:12] | I’m fixing to reproduce right now! | 我现在准备要下崽了 |
[17:15] | Call 811. | 打给811 |
[17:16] | No, Mitchell, that’s for livestock. | 米奇尔 别 那是牲畜急救电话 |
[17:17] | Call 911. | 打911 |
[17:18] | Yeah, I-I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道好吗 |
[17:19] | Pamela, why didn’t you tell me? | 姐 你为什么没告诉我 |
[17:22] | Well, why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[17:24] | I didn’t want to disappoint you. | 当然是不想让你失望啊 |
[17:25] | You know you’re the person I look up to mo-o-o-o-o-st… | 你是我最崇拜的….. |
[17:30] | – …in the family. – I am? | -家人了 -是吗 |
[17:32] | Why do you think I came here? | 不然我为什么来这里 |
[17:34] | Oh. I wanted to be near you when the baby po… | 我希望生孩子时能在你身… |
[17:40] | But I thought maybe if I got a job first, | 我想到如果我先找到份工作 |
[17:42] | I wouldn’t look like such a pathetic me-e-e-e-ss! | 我看起来就不会那么失…败 |
[17:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:49] | I’m so cold, Cam! | 我好冷啊 小卡 |
[17:50] | Oh, oh, here, put on Mitchell’s bear costume. | 给 盖上米奇尔的熊戏服 |
[17:52] | Here you go. Come on. | 来 盖上 |
[17:53] | Okay, so they are gonna be here in, uh, 10 minutes. | 他们大概十分钟后到达 |
[17:56] | I’ll never make it! | 我撑不到那时候了 |
[17:57] | Okay. It’s a-coming! | 孩子要出生啦 |
[17:58] | Okay! Mitchell! Mitchell, okay. | 好 米奇尔 米奇尔 来 |
[18:01] | It’s all right. We’re here for you. | 没事的 我们都在这里陪你 |
[18:02] | Help me get her pants off. | 帮忙我把她裤子脱下来 |
[18:03] | – Okay. Yes. – All right, we need to get | -好的 行 -然后我们得 |
[18:04] | some pillows up underneath her hips | 弄点枕头放到她屁股下 |
[18:05] | to get her birthing canal properly angled. | 让她的产道维持正确的生产角度 |
[18:07] | Yeah! All right, here we go. | 好啦 我们准备 |
[18:09] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[18:09] | Mitchell! | 米奇尔 |
[18:10] | I want to make sure that they don’t miss the house, | 我想确保救护人员不会开过我们家 |
[18:12] | – so I’m just gonna… – Breathe, breathe. | -所以我去… -呼吸 呼吸 |
[18:15] | Frank and Lorraine, today marks the public and legal | 弗兰克与洛林 今天是你们公开与合法地 |
[18:18] | joining of your souls, marriage being above all else, | 灵魂与灵魂结合 把婚姻置于一切之上的 |
[18:21] | a contract. | 签约仪式 |
[18:24] | Uh, one of my favorite authors once wrote, | 我最爱的其中一个作家曾写道 |
[18:26] | “If love is not all, then it is nothing. | “爱若不是一切 那便一文不值 |
[18:29] | This principle, and its opposite, | 这个原则与它反面的不贞 |
[18:31] | collide down all the years of — of my breathless tale.” | 碰撞出了我一生多年来扣人心弦的故事” |
[18:36] | Seeing Phil bomb up there, I felt like a mama bird | 看到菲尔在台上这么闷 我有一种母鸟 |
[18:39] | who had just nudged her chick out of the nest | 在小鸟已长大 把它踢出巢时 |
[18:41] | without a single pun to break his fall. | 没先说个笑话让它忘了疼的自责感 |
[18:44] | “For man can no more survive without love | “人没有了爱情就活不下去 |
[18:47] | than a cooper without his billhook, | 就像木桶工不能离开柴刀 |
[18:50] | nor a whaler less his flensing knife.” | 补鲸人不能没有剥鲸油刀” |
[18:53] | Words as true today as they were | 这些真知灼言直到今日 |
[18:54] | when they were written 18,000 years ago. | 也与一万八千年前刚被写下时一样正确 |
[18:56] | That can’t be right. | 这不太对啊 |
[18:57] | Now is the moment when I ask if anyone here | 现在到了我问在座各位 |
[19:00] | has reason to object to the union of these two people. | 有没有人有任何理由反对他俩成婚的时候了 |
[19:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[19:05] | I object! | 我反对 |
[19:06] | I object to you not handing over those diamond rings, preacher! | 我反对你没有把他们的钻戒交给我 牧师 |
[19:09] | You heard her. | 听到她说的了没 |
[19:10] | Hand over the ice, or I fill you full of…leed. | 把钻石交过来 否则让你们吃墙子儿 |
[19:13] | -Lead. -Honey, what are you doing? | -是吃枪子儿 -亲爱的 你在干嘛 |
[19:15] | Sorry, padre, you had your chance. | 抱歉牧师 吉时已过 |
[19:17] | I now pronounce you dead! | 我宣布你正式死亡 |
[19:20] | When in the world did — | 你什么时候… |
[19:21] | A lot of questions for a cadaver! | 一个死人咋这么多问题呢 |
[19:26] | Don’t you see? These twos is in on it together! | 你们没看出来吗 这两个人是一伙的 |
[19:28] | Mind your own potatoes, Daisy. | 少管闲事 贱人 |
[19:31] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[19:32] | This is my wedding | 这是老娘的婚礼 |
[19:34] | and your funeral! | 与你们的丧礼 |
[19:36] | And one for the choir boy! | 小白脸也吃子弹吧 |
[19:39] | Missed me. | 没中 |
[19:44] | Hey, uh, you guys feel like doing one more paint job? | 你们还有兴趣再刷一个东西吗 |
[19:48] | Only all of us this time? | 不过这次是我们一起刷 |
[19:51] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[19:53] | Sometimes life can be simpler than we think. | 有时人生比我们想得简单 |
[19:55] | We’re born… | 我们出生… |
[19:56] | You know, um, maybe we should let Pam and the baby | 或许我们应该收留小帕与孩子 |
[19:58] | stay upstairs for a little while. | 在楼上住一阵子 |
[20:01] | Mitchell was just saying — No, he hates when I do that. | 米奇尔刚才说… 不对 他不喜欢我这样 |
[20:04] | I was just saying that maybe you and the baby | 我刚才在想 或许你跟孩子 |
[20:05] | should stay upstairs for a while? | 应该在我们楼上先住段时间 |
[20:07] | Oh, Cam! | 小卡 |
[20:09] | …we die… | 我们去世 |
[20:10] | You’re all mad with the devil’s brew! | 你们是恶魔佳酿上脑 都疯了吧 |
[20:10] | 来自1916年无声电影《再来一杯恶魔佳酿》 恶魔佳酿指的是鸦片 | |
[20:13] | …and in between… | 而在这之间 |
[20:15] | Ah! …if we’re lucky, we laugh… | 如果运气好 我们会有欢笑 |
[20:19] | …which makes the journey worth taking. | 而这趟人生旅途也就值了 |
[20:22] | With that in mind… | 听完这番话之后 |
[20:24] | Do you, Frank Dunphy, the silliest man I know… | 弗兰克·邓菲 我认识最傻气的一个人 |
[20:28] | …take Lorraine to be your long-suffering wife? | 愿意娶洛林来折磨她一辈子吗 |
[20:31] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[20:34] | You may kiss the tomato. | 你可以亲你的娘子了 |
[20:47] | Your bedtime was an hour ago senor. | 先生 你一个小时前就该上床啦 |
[20:50] | I wanna finish this. | 我想先读完这本书 |
[20:52] | You don’t even know how to read. | 你都不认字 |
[20:53] | Stop worrying. There is no monster up stairs. | 别担心了 楼上没有怪物 |
[20:56] | That paint works. | 那漆很管用的 |
[20:57] | Mommy, can you check it? | 妈咪 你能去检查一下吗 |
[20:59] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[21:02] | Your mother won’t even let me get rid of this sticky old tarp. | 你妈连这块又旧又粘的防水布都不让我丢 |
[21:04] | She’s attached to everything. | 她对什么东西都抱着不放 |
[21:06] | Someday soon that will work in your favor. | 很快你就会享受到这件事的好处了 |
[21:09] | Careful that cinder block. | 小心那个水泥砖 |
[21:10] | Man, you couldn’t budge that thing with it. | 拜托 你就是推也推不动它 |
[21:21] | Great, now I have a swamp monster. | 棒 这下还有个沼泽怪物了 |