时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, Mitchell. Claire. Saturday morning. | 米奇尔 我是克莱尔 现在是周六早上 |
[00:02] | Look, I need you to buy Mom a birthday present | 我要你去给妈妈买一份生日礼物 |
[00:04] | and say it’s from the both of us. | 然后说是我们俩合送的 |
[00:05] | Okay, thanks. Bye-bye — | 就这样 谢谢 拜拜 |
[00:07] | No, I know it’s not a voicemail. | 我知道这不是语音留言 |
[00:08] | I just don’t want to hear you whine about it. | 我只是不想听你唧唧歪歪 |
[00:11] | No, no, no, those are for Alex. | 不行 不行 那些是给艾丽克斯的 |
[00:12] | I’m taking them up to her dorm today. | 我今天要送去宿舍给她 |
[00:14] | You know how stressed she gets. | 你也知道她最近压力多大 |
[00:15] | She can always use a little comfort from her loving mom. | 我想她能随时得到来自母亲的安慰 |
[00:19] | Why does Alex get a care package and not me? | 为什么艾丽克斯有爱心包裹 而我却没有 |
[00:21] | You live in a care package. | 你就住在爱心包裹里 |
[00:22] | Haley, put your face on and get up here! | 海莉 赶紧把人皮画上 到楼上来 |
[00:24] | We’re gonna be late for work! | 我们上班要迟到了 |
[00:26] | I’m saving up to get my own apartment, | 我最近在存钱给自己买公寓 |
[00:27] | so I’ve been working at the club with Luke. | 所以我和卢克一起在俱乐部打工 |
[00:30] | For Luke. | 是给卢克打工 |
[00:31] | Kid’s my best cart girl. | 这妹子是我手下最赞的球车女郎 |
[00:32] | I deliver drinks to golfers. | 我给高尔夫球手送饮料 |
[00:34] | Tips are good, but, uh… it took me a couple days | 小费挺可观 不过 我花了几天 |
[00:36] | to learn the finer points of the game. | 才领会了这比赛的细枝末节 |
[00:41] | Cocktails, boys? | 要鸡尾酒吗 帅哥们 |
[00:44] | On your left. | 在你左手边 |
[00:45] | Is that Alex’s old bike? | 那是艾丽克斯的旧单车吗 |
[00:46] | Yes, totally rebuilt. | 是的 重新组装的 |
[00:48] | It only took me three months and two tetanus shots. | 只花了我三个月时间和两管破伤风针 |
[00:51] | She’s been dropping hints about wanting some wheels. | 她最近一直暗示想要辆车 |
[00:53] | Are you sure she didn’t mean a — | 你确定她说的不是… |
[00:55] | Unicycle? No. She definitely said “wheels.” | 独轮车吗 不 她肯定说了”多轮”车 |
[00:58] | Well, the basket’s perfect for loading up the toiletries. | 车篮正好用来放盥洗用品 |
[01:01] | Remember last time we went up there? | 还记得我们上次去那里吗 |
[01:03] | She was washing her hair with the powdered soap from the ladies room. | 她正在用女厕的肥皂粉洗头 |
[01:07] | Alex is an intelligent, accomplished — | 艾丽克斯是个聪明 有学问的… |
[01:10] | – You can just say it. ?- Scatterbrain. | -你就直说了吧 -马大哈 |
[01:12] | Sometimes, she studies so hard | 她有时太用功念书 |
[01:13] | she forgets about the little things. | 会忘记一些小事 |
[01:16] | I’ll be at the library. | 我去图书馆 |
[01:17] | Uh, honey…aren’t you forgetting something? | 女儿 你是不是忘了什么东西 |
[01:21] | That was close. | 差点忘了 |
[01:22] | God. | 老天 |
[01:24] | I’m on it. | 我去处理 |
[01:40] | So, this is the place I’ll call home for the next four years. | 这里就是未来四年我称为”家”的地方 |
[01:43] | And because you’re a theater major, | 而且因为你念的是戏剧系 |
[01:45] | probably the biggest apartment you’ll ever have. | 这很可能是你这辈子最大的公寓了 |
[01:47] | There are two things I want to avoid my first day of school: | 在开学第一天 我不想发生两件事 |
[01:50] | getting caught leaving the shower in my aqua shoes, | 被发现我洗完澡穿着滑水鞋出来 |
[01:52] | and a tearful goodbye. | 以及挥泪告别 |
[01:54] | My classmates are gonna see me cry eventually. | 我的同学们始终会看到我哭 |
[01:56] | I’d prefer it be during a curtain call. | 但我希望是在谢幕的那一刻看见 |
[01:58] | I am Colombian, | 我是哥伦比亚人 |
[01:59] | so it’s against my nature to give Manny what he wants: | 满足曼尼的愿望有违我的天性 |
[02:02] | a cold, white-people goodbye. | 他想要冷漠的白人式告别 |
[02:06] | But I know he’s sensitive, | 但我知道他很多愁善感 |
[02:07] | and he’s having a hard time leaving the nest, | 离家让他很难过 |
[02:09] | so I’m gonna give it to him. | 所以我会顺他的意 |
[02:11] | Good luck, chum. | 祝你好运 室友 |
[02:12] | Where do you want your espresso machine? | 你的浓缩咖啡机想放在哪里 |
[02:14] | On my desk is fine. | 放我书桌上就行 |
[02:16] | And don’t worry, Trevor. | 别担心 特雷弗 |
[02:17] | We’ll pay for the beans with the money from our swear jar. | 买咖啡豆的钱用脏话罐里的罚款付 |
[02:19] | Don’t forget — no coffee after 4:00, | 别忘了 四点后不许喝咖啡 |
[02:22] | or you get the nightmares. | 否则你会做噩梦 |
[02:23] | I think I can take it from here. | 接下来我自己搞定就行了 |
[02:26] | Thank you both for all of your help. | 谢谢二位的帮忙 |
[02:28] | Sure thing. | 不客气 |
[02:29] | We will keep in touch, son. | 我们保持联络 儿子 |
[02:34] | Well, my friend, | 这位朋友 |
[02:36] | you have just witnessed the rare perfect goodbye. | 你刚刚见证了十分罕见的完美告别 |
[02:38] | History records but few flawless farewells: | 历史上仅记录到过几次完美告别 |
[02:41] | Oscar Wilde’s deathbed bon mot, | 奥斯卡·王尔德临终之时的珠玑妙语 |
[02:41] | 英国作家 诗人 散文家 据说他的遗言是 “墙纸越来越破 而我越来越老 两者之间总有一个要先消失” | |
[02:44] | Rhett Butler not giving a — | 白瑞德毫不在乎… |
[02:46] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[02:47] | I left my white noise machine at home. | 我把白噪音机忘在家了 |
[02:49] | Now I have to go back there, | 这下我不得不回去 |
[02:50] | and risk ruining our perfect goodbye. | 可能会毁掉我们的完美告别呢 |
[02:52] | But you’re gonna thank me, Trevor. | 但你会感谢我的 特雷弗 |
[02:54] | There’s something soothing about constant background noise that… | 持续的背景噪音能安抚… |
[02:58] | Trev? | 小特 |
[03:01] | One gin and tonic. | 一杯金汤力 |
[03:03] | I hope you’re not… driving. | 希望不是你… 开车[开球] |
[03:06] | Sorry, that’s usually a big hit with the golfers. | 抱歉 这笑话通常高尔夫球手们都很喜欢 |
[03:09] | It was hilarious. | 很好笑 |
[03:10] | But I’m trying to avoid laugh lines. | 但我尽力避免长出笑纹 |
[03:12] | I get that. | 我懂 |
[03:13] | I don’t want crow’s feet, so I never squint, | 我不想长鱼尾纹 所以我从不眯眼 |
[03:16] | even if a cop is shining his flashlight directly in my eyes. | 哪怕警察正用手电筒直照我的双眼 |
[03:20] | Once a week, I sleep in a wetsuit full of Vaseline. | 我每周一次穿着涂满凡士林的潜水服睡觉 |
[03:23] | It shows. | 效果显著啊 |
[03:24] | It was like meeting myself in 30 years. | 简直像遇到三十年后的我 |
[03:26] | Turns out, I really held up. | 原来我真的驻颜有术 |
[03:29] | Good morning, Ms. Rappaport. | 早上好 拉帕波特女士 |
[03:31] | Oh, hello… | 你好 |
[03:32] | – Duke, is it? ?- Yes. | -你叫杜克对吧 -是的 |
[03:34] | Haley, shouldn’t you be getting back to your cart? | 海莉 你是不是该回球车上去了 |
[03:35] | Rhonda asked me to sit down. | 是朗达叫我陪她坐的 |
[03:37] | There’s a rule against staff fraternizing with members, | 我们明令禁止员工和会员过于亲密 |
[03:39] | and you wouldn’t want to make trouble for whoever | 某人伸出脖子上的人头为你担保 |
[03:41] | stuck their neck out to get you this job. | 推荐你来工作 你要安分 |
[03:42] | Oh, I recommend sticking your neck out. | 多伸伸脖子是好事 |
[03:44] | It’s the only nonsurgical way to prevent champagne chin. | 那是唯一不动刀就能预防双下巴的方法 |
[03:47] | – Speaking of which, um… – Oh, here. Let me get — | -说起来… -我去吧 |
[03:49] | Oh, no, no, no, You sit. He’s up. | 不不不 你坐 让他去 |
[03:52] | You can top me off, too, Duke. | 给我也续一杯吧 杜克 |
[03:56] | I am loving this new smoothie kick. | 喝这个果蔬奶昔早餐最赞的是 |
[03:58] | I-I feel like I’ve had more green vegetables today | 我感觉我今天一天摄入的绿色蔬菜 |
[04:00] | than my dad’s had in a lifetime. | 比我爸一辈子摄入得还多 |
[04:01] | What I love about your smoothie kick | 我觉得你这新早餐最棒的地方 |
[04:03] | is how much you talk about it. | 就是你总念叨个没完 |
[04:05] | Okay, if you’re gonna be mean, be funny. | 如果你想损我至少想点有趣的梗 |
[04:06] | Aim for the bumps. | 把车往凸出的路面上推 |
[04:07] | Cal likes a bit of a bumpy ride | 卡尔喜欢偶尔颠一颠 |
[04:09] | on account of I drove a tractor into my fourth trimester. | 因为我直到孕期第四阶段还在开拖拉机 |
[04:12] | Oh, that sound makes me so nervous. | 那声音总让我很不安 |
[04:14] | Some poor family is about to have their life turned upside down. | 某个可怜的家庭就要天翻地覆了 |
[04:18] | they seem to be turning down our street. | 好像拐到咱家那条街去了 |
[04:22] | So, I-I know that they’re-they’re heroes and all, | 我知道他们都是救火英雄 |
[04:24] | but a-are they sweeping up or is that on us? | 但他们会帮我们打扫吗 还是我们自己来 |
[04:27] | Okay, you know what? We’re gonna have to totally rebuild, | 你知道吗 我们得一钉一铆 |
[04:28] | down to the studs. | 彻底重建了 |
[04:30] | I’m distraught. | 我要抓狂了 |
[04:31] | Are ya? | 是吗 |
[04:32] | I’m not saying Cam definitely set the fire. | 我也不是一口咬定这火是小卡放的 |
[04:35] | It could have been anyone who’s spent years | 犯人可能是任何一个 |
[04:37] | searching for a way to justify the remodel of our kitchen. | 多年来一直在找借口重建厨房的家伙 |
[04:41] | Are you actually accusing me of starting this fire | 你不是真的在指控我故意放火 |
[04:43] | just so we could rebuild our hideous kitchen? | 只为了能重建这个丑得要命的厨房吧 |
[04:45] | Uh, accusing, no. | 指控倒不至于 |
[04:46] | but when you say things like “hideous kitchen,” | 不过你说”丑得要命的厨房”这种话时 |
[04:48] | it does make me wonder. | 的确让我有所怀疑 |
[04:50] | This could be the cause. | 可能是这个引起了火灾 |
[04:51] | Most kitchen fires start in the oven. | 大多数厨房失火都是烤箱引起的 |
[04:54] | Oh, my God, did-did I leave the oven on? | 我的天哪 我走时没关烤箱吗 |
[04:56] | Well, it appears we found our smoking “bun.” | 看来我们找到了热腾腾的罪魁祸”包”了 |
[05:00] | she’s been here all summer, so this could be pretty rough. | 她在这住了一夏天 估计是场硬仗 |
[05:03] | Remember last time there was a rat in her room. | 还记得上次我们在她房间里发现了老鼠吗 |
[05:04] | She’s a scientist. She said it was part of a study. | 她是科学家 她说老鼠是用来做研究的 |
[05:07] | Honey, it was in a cereal box. | 亲爱的 老鼠是在麦片盒里发现的 |
[05:09] | Okay, time to be heroes. | 来吧 超能英雄登场 |
[05:11] | Change a bed sheet, change the world. | 换下脏床单 世界焕然一新 |
[05:13] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:15] | I completely forgot you guys were coming. | 我都忘了你们两个要来 |
[05:20] | Oh, yeah, I’m so sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[05:21] | I wasn’t expecting you guys, so… sock. | 我不知道你们要来 袜子没收好 |
[05:25] | Oh, is that my old bike? | 那是我的旧单车吗 |
[05:26] | Yep! | 没错 |
[05:28] | – Spruced it up for you. – That’s great. | -为你翻新了 -太棒了 |
[05:30] | I actually just bought a new one, though. | 不过我刚刚买了辆新的 |
[05:33] | Guess you can use that one for parts. | 你可以用那辆当备用零件 |
[05:35] | What do we have here? An electric mitten holder. | 瞧瞧这是什么 电动手套架 |
[05:39] | It’s a rock-paper-scissors robot I just built. | 那是我刚建好的猜拳机器人 |
[05:41] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:42] | Its sensors anticipate your next move. | 它的传感器能判断你要出什么 |
[05:44] | Maybe for civilians. | 普通人才会中招 |
[05:46] | But I’ve been trained in the art of sleight of… hand! | 但我的敏捷手法是受过多年训练的 |
[05:49] | At last… | 终于 |
[05:50] | a worthy opponent. | 遇到对手了 |
[05:51] | Honey, I got you some snacks that don’t crumb up quite so easily. | 宝贝 我给你买了些不容易掉渣的零食 |
[05:54] | I’ll just tuck them away in this… | 我就给放在这个… |
[05:56] | fully-stocked snack cabinet. | 已经都买好的零食柜里 |
[05:59] | Don’t forget the paper towels, the paper plates, | 别忘了纸巾和一次性餐盘 |
[06:01] | and the toilet — Rock! How?! | 和卫生间的… 石头 不可思议 |
[06:03] | Seems like you’re doing really, really well here. | 看来你这里一切都井然有序 |
[06:07] | Okay, well, I have to get to the robotics lab. | 那好 我得去机器人实验室了 |
[06:09] | But, uh, thank you so much for visiting. | 不过多谢你们过来看我 |
[06:11] | Oh, honey. | 宝贝 |
[06:13] | You seem to be doing so well. | 感觉你表现得超棒 |
[06:14] | Shampoo. | 洗发水 |
[06:15] | We’re so proud of you, Alex. | 我们真为你骄傲 艾丽克斯 |
[06:17] | And not just because you’ve built | 不只是因为你建了一个 |
[06:18] | a nearly unbeatable robot. Damn it! | 几乎无法战胜的机器人 该死 |
[06:21] | – Okay, well, uh… bye, you guys. – Bye! | -好吧 回见了 二位 -拜拜 |
[06:24] | – Bye, honey. ?- Bye, honey. | -拜拜 宝贝 -拜拜 宝贝 |
[06:26] | She is really coming into her own, huh? | 她真的开始能独立了 |
[06:29] | Look what we did. | 看我们把她教得多好 |
[06:30] | I don’t know if we can take all the credit. | 我不确定这都是我们的功劳 |
[06:32] | She wasn’t like that before she got here. | 她来这前不是这样子的 |
[06:33] | You know what? We drove her here, honey. | 是我们送她来的 亲爱的 |
[06:35] | We drove her here. | 是我们送她来的 |
[06:37] | Two mustards. No one needs that. | 谁会需要两罐芥末 |
[06:39] | We’ll just take that one home. | 这罐我拿走 |
[06:41] | That is her new dress. | 那是她的新裙子 |
[06:44] | She was so excited about getting this. | 她买的时候可兴奋了 |
[06:46] | Why would she throw it out? | 她为什么要丢掉 |
[06:47] | Do you think something’s going on? | 你觉得有什么问题吗 |
[06:49] | Maybe — Maybe all of the cleaning and the organizing | 可能 可能她打扫卫生 整理东西啊 |
[06:51] | is like a — a coping mechanism. | 都是遭遇困难时的应对机制 |
[06:53] | Yeah, between that and the muted response to the bike… | 对 从打扫整理与对自行车的冷漠回应… |
[06:57] | I don’t know. You think we should talk to her? | 我不知道 你觉得我们该找她谈谈吗 |
[06:59] | I wasn’t even playing. | 我刚都不是在玩 |
[07:00] | Boom! Damn it. | 啊哈 可恶 |
[07:02] | Gun to my head, my top three: | 被枪抵着 我心中的前三名是 |
[07:03] | cheddar, Swiss, gouda. | 切达奶酪 瑞士硬奶酪 高达奶酪 |
[07:06] | As someone who has actually had a gun to her head, | 作为一个真被人拿枪抵着头过的人 |
[07:08] | cheese is not what they’re going to ask about. | 他们才不会问你喜欢什么奶酪 |
[07:13] | And now crackers. | 现在到饼干了 |
[07:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[07:17] | This is awkward. | 尴尬了 |
[07:19] | I need a boy cave. | 我想改装个爷们天地 |
[07:21] | And don’t get me started about brie. | 别和我提布里奶酪 |
[07:23] | Oh, there’s no risk of that. | 不用担心 |
[07:24] | I’m not here, okay? | 当我没来过 明白吗 |
[07:28] | You put a lock on the closet? | 你给壁橱装上锁了吗 |
[07:30] | That’s where I’m gonna put Santa Claus when I catch him. | 我打算抓到圣诞老人后 把他关在里面 |
[07:33] | Sleeping pills in his cookies. | 给请他吃的饼干里加点安眠药 |
[07:35] | Joe, who are you talking to? | 乔 你在和谁说话 |
[07:38] | Oh, geez. We dropped you off at college two hours ago. | 天啊 我们俩小时前才把你送到学校 |
[07:40] | My God, even Haley lasted longer. | 靠 海莉当时都比你待更久 |
[07:42] | I needed my white noise machine. | 我需要我的白噪声机 |
[07:44] | Or did you need your brown noise machine? | 还是你的棕色噪音妈啊 |
[07:47] | No, and I think I’m offended for you. | 你这话我都替你自己感到被歧视 |
[07:49] | It looks like you forgot that on purpose | 感觉像是你故意忘拿 |
[07:51] | so that you could come back to the nest. | 好让你有借口回来安乐窝 |
[07:54] | Some “nest.” | 哪有多”安乐”啊 |
[07:55] | Joe is taking over my room, and you two think I’m a wimp. | 乔在鸠占鹊巢 你俩认为我是个小弱鸡 |
[07:57] | Not wimp, just soft. | 不是小弱鸡 只是不爷们 |
[07:59] | And very, very scared. | 还非常 非常害怕 |
[08:00] | Okay, can everyone please stop talking | 好了 你们能闭嘴了吗 |
[08:01] | so we can salvage our perfect goodbye? | 这样我们完美的道别还能有点救 |
[08:05] | What’s with the padlock? | 你上锁是干嘛 |
[08:06] | Let me ask you something: | 我问你 |
[08:08] | How would you like to have Christmas every day? | 你想每天都过圣诞节吗 |
[08:12] | Okay, I’ve put everything out here | 好了 我把我们所需要用的 |
[08:14] | from the kitchen that we’re gonna need. | 厨房用品都放到这里了 |
[08:15] | You know what? This is gonna be fun. | 你知道吗 这会很有趣的 |
[08:17] | It’s like camping! | 就好像露营 |
[08:18] | Which is it — fun or like camping? | 有趣和好像露营并不会同时发生 |
[08:20] | I’m gonna take a shower. | 我要去冲个澡 |
[08:21] | Can’t take a shower without doing a load of dishes. | 洗澡前先刷了这堆盘子 |
[08:23] | And remember — scratchy side pot, soft side you, okay? | 记得 糙的一边刷锅 软的一边手拿 |
[08:26] | Cam, this is crazy. | 小卡 这也太神经病了 |
[08:27] | What — What if I wanted to make a cup of tea? | 如果… 如果我想泡杯茶呢 |
[08:29] | Couldn’t be simpler. | 再简单不过了 |
[08:30] | Grab a tea kettle from the credenza, | 从餐具柜上拿茶壶 |
[08:32] | warm it up on the hot plate with the water that you’ve used | 加水就从窗外接进来的水管加 |
[08:34] | from the hose that I snaked in through the window, | 然后放电炉上热就行了 |
[08:36] | browse the tea on the mantel, and then grab our tea cup — | 茶可以去我们壁炉架上找 然后茶杯就在… |
[08:39] | Where — Oh! Lily, do our tea cup first! | 茶杯在… 莉莉 先洗茶杯 |
[08:42] | Y’all need to move that ‘fridgerator in your hall. | 你们赶紧把走廊上的冰箱移走 |
[08:44] | It is straight under little Cal’s crib, | 冰箱正好在小卡尔的婴儿床下方 |
[08:46] | and the noise is keeping him up… | 冰箱的响声让他一直睡不着 |
[08:48] | which is weird because he was conceived in a slaughterhouse. | 这也怪了 他可是在屠宰场里怀上的啊 |
[08:50] | – But I thought… – ?Just move it! | -但我还以为… -赶紧移走 |
[08:52] | You… | 你… |
[08:54] | They figure out what started that fire? | 他们找到起火的原因了吗 |
[08:56] | Yeah, they think it was the oven. | 嗯 他们认为起因在烤箱 |
[08:57] | Well, that’s dumb. | 不可能 |
[08:58] | I turned the oven off ‘fore we went on our walk. | 咱们出去散步前我关了烤箱的 |
[09:01] | – You did? – ?Yeah, | -你关了吗 -对啊 |
[09:02] | ’cause I’m the only responsible person around here. | 因为我是这儿唯一一个有责任心的人 |
[09:06] | Dang it! Cal rolled off the sofa again! | 靠 卡尔又从沙发上滚下来了 |
[09:12] | Oh, God. Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. | 天啊 不 不 不 |
[09:17] | There’s a small chance I definitely started the fire. | 有那么一丝可能 凶手绝对是我 |
[09:22] | – Mitchell? – ?My smoothie was a little thick. | -米奇尔 -奶昔有点稠 |
[09:24] | This is convenient. Huh? | 这样还挺方便啊 |
[09:26] | There’s something I need to show you. | 我要给你看点东西 |
[09:27] | Yeah. What is it? Over here. Over here. Let’s look. | 是什么 来这儿 来这儿看 |
[09:29] | It’s a vision board for my dream kitchen | 是我梦想厨房的展望板 |
[09:30] | I’ve been hiding behind your workout clothes. ?Ah. | 我一直藏在你的健身服后面 |
[09:33] | I-I-I think I accidentally, on purpose, | 我觉得我不小心 成心地 |
[09:35] | subconsciously, willfully, burned our kitchen down. | 下意识地 故意地烧了咱们的厨房 |
[09:38] | Okay. I-I don’t — I don’t know about that. | 我不… 这很难说吧 |
[09:40] | Um — ?No. Let’s face it. | 不 面对现实吧 |
[09:40] | Like Drew Barrymore, I’m an adorable fire starter. | 就像德鲁·巴里摩尔 我是个可爱的纵火犯 |
[09:44] | Is this why we never have any tape? | 这就是为什么我们家胶布总是没了吗 |
[09:46] | Yes. I’m a menace, which is why you deserve | 对 我是个危险人物 所以应该由你 |
[09:47] | to be in charge of this entire remodel. | 全权负责这次改造 |
[09:50] | Anything you say goes. | 你说了算 |
[09:53] | Cam, you’re about to feel a lot better because | 小卡 你听完这话感觉会好点的… |
[09:57] | I don’t hate this toaster, | 我觉得这烤面包机还行 |
[09:58] | and I think I can find a place for it. | 我觉得我能找到位子摆放 |
[10:00] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[10:02] | I could get used to this. | 我能习惯这种生活 |
[10:04] | I have, which is why I need to snag another meal ticket | 我已经习惯了 所以在我亡夫特么的钱 |
[10:07] | before my late husband’s fracking money runs out. | 用完之前 我得另找一张饭票 |
[10:10] | It’s okay. You can swear in front of me. | 没事 你可以在我面前直接骂脏话 |
[10:13] | How about that guy over there, playing tennis? | 那边那个 在打网球的男人怎么样 |
[10:16] | He’s in good shape. | 他体态挺好 |
[10:17] | Right? | 对吧 |
[10:18] | No, that’s a negative. | 不 这个不行 |
[10:20] | I want my guys’ tennis balls to be at the end of their walkers. | 我要那种拿网球当助行器缓冲的老头 |
[10:22] | Okay. Uh, how about, uh… | 好吧… 那… |
[10:25] | that guy over there? | 那个怎么样 |
[10:26] | I think that’s just an abandoned golf bag, | 我想那是个被人丢弃的高尔夫球袋 |
[10:27] | but you’re starting to get me. | 不过你开始理解我的意思了 |
[10:29] | You know, would you like to be my personal assistant? | 你想当我的私人助理吗 |
[10:32] | What would I have to do? | 平时要我做什么 |
[10:33] | Apart from helping me find a new husband, | 除了帮我找个新老公 |
[10:35] | it’s mostly… hanging out, drinking, going to parties. | 大部分时间就是玩一玩 喝喝酒 去派对浪一浪 |
[10:39] | I am perfect for this. | 我是完美人选 |
[10:40] | I have so many references. | 有太多人可以为我举荐 |
[10:42] | Okay, uh… | 好的 |
[10:44] | what about that guy going to play shuffleboard — Mr. Voorhees? | 那个在玩推圆盘游戏的怎么样 沃里斯先生 |
[10:47] | Uh, he’s a little younger than I normally do. | 他比我以前的那些老公年轻 |
[10:49] | If it helps, he always orders | 给你点参考 他向来 |
[10:50] | from the HeartSmart side of my cocktail menu. | 只点那些适合心脏病人的鸡尾酒 |
[10:53] | You are good at this. | 你很在行啊 |
[10:54] | Let me go give that pacemaker something to do. | 让我去给他的心脏起搏器添加点压力 |
[10:58] | Haley, you’re supposed to be on the course serving drinks. | 海莉 你应该在高尔夫球场端酒 |
[11:00] | I’m busy, Luke. | 我很忙 卢克 |
[11:02] | We can’t have people golfing sober. | 我们不能让客人清醒着打球 |
[11:03] | They’ll realize it’s a waste of time. | 他们会发现那就是在浪费时间 |
[11:05] | I’m not even sure I want to be a cart girl anymore. | 我不太想再继续当球车女郎了 |
[11:08] | Rhonda asked me to be her personal assistant. | 罗娜要我当她的私人助理 |
[11:10] | I know this isn’t the most glamorous job, | 我知道这不算什么迷人的职业 |
[11:12] | but…it offers more of a future | 但是 这份工作提供的未来 |
[11:14] | than being an assistant to some gold digger. | 比给色诱老男人换钱的女人当助理靠谱多了 |
[11:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:18] | Hey, good news — Voorhees has a friend, | 好消息 沃里斯有个朋友 |
[11:20] | and he wants to fly us all to San Francisco tonight. | 他想带我们飞去旧金山玩 就今晚 |
[11:23] | You’re on a good path here. | 这里能带你走向阳光大道 |
[11:24] | You’re making money. There’s opportunity for advancement. | 你在赚钱 有很好的晋升机会 |
[11:27] | It’s gonna be great. | 这趟旅行肯定很棒 |
[11:28] | Best hotels, best restaurants, round-the-clock nursing. | 最豪华的酒店 最高档的餐厅 全天候护理 |
[11:31] | You’re better than her, Haley. | 你比她强 海莉 |
[11:33] | – I’m in. – ?Oh, good. | -算我一个 -很好 |
[11:34] | The car will pick us up at 5:00, right after dinner. | 车子五点钟来接我们 也就是吃完晚饭后 |
[11:38] | Why do I even bother? | 我干嘛跟你浪费唇舌 |
[11:40] | It’s like what I say to you goes in one ear… | 我跟你说的话你都右耳朵进 |
[11:42] | out the other. | 左耳朵出了 |
[11:48] | Don’t know about you, but I am ready to live on my own. | 不知道你是怎么样 我反正准备好独立生活了 |
[11:51] | Yep, it was a big responsibility taking care of my parents, | 的确 照顾我的父母是艰巨的责任 |
[11:55] | but I left a good man on the job. | 但是我也交棒给了一个可靠的人 |
[12:00] | Come on. | 又来 |
[12:02] | Gloria, you messed up the TV, and now I can’t watch my program! | 歌洛莉亚 你又把电视弄坏了 我看不了节目了 |
[12:06] | Remember how you told me to say something when you sound old? | 记得你让我在你像个老年人时提醒你吗 |
[12:10] | Ah, never mind. I fixed it. | 没事了 我弄好了 |
[12:13] | Look at those beautiful flowers. | 瞧瞧这些美丽的花儿 |
[12:15] | Where did they come from? | 哪儿来的 |
[12:17] | Not a clue. | 不知道 |
[12:18] | Aww, you. | 你弄的吧 |
[12:21] | Joe? | 乔 |
[12:23] | What are you making? | 你在做什么 |
[12:24] | According to this, an ancient beverage | 纸上写了 这是一种古老的饮料 |
[12:27] | enjoyed by sultans and scoundrels. | 苏丹王和流氓们都喜欢喝 |
[12:30] | “Bring in the paper, make coffee… | “捡报纸 做咖啡 |
[12:33] | pick up Jay’s dirty socks.” | 捡起杰的脏袜子” |
[12:35] | Why are you doing all this? | 你怎么在做这些事 |
[12:37] | Manny says it’s my job now. | 曼尼说以后这些都靠我了 |
[12:39] | Manny was doing all these things? | 一直以来都是曼尼在做这些事吗 |
[12:41] | And I was so happy that you were picking up after yourself. | 我还很高兴你终于开始自己捡起脏袜子了 |
[12:44] | I haven’t picked up socks since the ’70s. | 我上世纪70年代起就没捡过了 |
[12:48] | Huh, all this time, we’re thinking we’re coddling Manny, | 这么久以来 我们都以为是我们在照顾曼尼 |
[12:50] | and Manny was coddling us. | 其实是他在照顾我们 |
[12:52] | I am going to call him and tell him what a good boy he is. | 我要打给他夸他是个多么好的孩子 |
[12:55] | Gloria, if you call him all worked up, | 歌洛莉亚 要是你这么激动地打给他 |
[12:57] | he’ll be in tears in two seconds. | 他肯定两秒钟就开哭了 |
[12:58] | What he wanted was a nice clean exit. | 他只想洒脱地离开 |
[13:01] | We have to stay strong and give him that. | 我们得坚持住让他完成心愿 |
[13:03] | I guess. | 好吧 |
[13:04] | I say we distract ourselves. | 我们找点事儿分散下注意力 |
[13:05] | I’ll go to the club, crack some inappropriate jokes, | 我去俱乐部 讲点荤段子 |
[13:08] | rank the astronauts, fall asleep in the sauna. | 给宇航员排个名 在桑拿池里打个盹 |
[13:10] | Okay. Have fun. | 好 玩得开心点 |
[13:11] | I’ll go shopping with Joe. | 我跟乔去逛街 |
[13:13] | For toys? | 买玩具吗 |
[13:14] | No. For shoes. | 不 买鞋子 |
[13:15] | I’m the one that is sad, not you. | 现在难过的人是我 不是你 |
[13:20] | How cool. | 太酷了 |
[13:21] | Just stay focused, Phil. | 别分心 菲尔 |
[13:22] | Honey, honey. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[13:25] | No matter how realistic these robots get, | 不管这些机器人给人的感觉多真实 |
[13:27] | I’m always going to love you. | 我还是会永远爱你 |
[13:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:30] | There she is. | 她在这儿呢 |
[13:31] | – Hi! Hi! – Honey! | -看这里 -亲爱的 |
[13:33] | Uh, excuse me, that’s a clean room. | 抱歉 那是无尘工作间 |
[13:35] | You can’t go in there without putting on a sterile suit | 你们必须穿上无尘服 在空气浴尘室 |
[13:37] | and taking an air shower to remove all possible contaminants. | 去除所有可能的污染物后才能进入 |
[13:40] | They really are lifelike. | 真的很像真人啊 |
[13:43] | I think you should handle this. | 我觉得还是你去跟她说吧 |
[13:44] | I don’t, uh… I don’t want to overwhelm | 我不… 我不想让我们女儿 |
[13:46] | our — our daughter. | 太… 太难以承受 |
[13:50] | Yes. | 打到你啦 |
[13:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[13:52] | That was designed to perform cardiovascular surgery. | 这是设计来做心血管外科手术的机械手 |
[13:56] | I’m — I’m — I’m so sorry. | 真… 真是对不起 |
[13:58] | Um….where — where are the fun ones? | 那请问有趣的机器人是在哪里 |
[14:08] | I didn’t hate that. | 感觉还不差 |
[14:09] | Mom, what are you doing here? | 妈 你来这里做什么 |
[14:10] | Okay, well, your father and I were leaving your room, | 是这样的 我跟你爸爸本来要出你房间了 |
[14:13] | and we noticed, oh, | 结果我们发现到 |
[14:14] | you’d thrown out that cute dress you love so much. | 你把你很爱的那件可爱裙子给扔了 |
[14:18] | And I thought to myself, “Why? Why would she do that?” | 我就想”为什么 她为什么会丢掉” |
[14:22] | And I thought maybe — maybe you tried to wear it for a boy, | 我就想 也许… 也许是你穿给某个男生看 |
[14:26] | to impress him, and it didn’t go well, and it made you feel bad. | 想给他留下好感 结果事与愿违 心里难受 |
[14:29] | Or, maybe I just didn’t like the dress. | 也可能只是我不喜欢那件裙子啊 |
[14:32] | Or my thing. | 或是我猜的那样 |
[14:34] | No, it’s my fault you yelled at me. | 没事 你教训我是对的 |
[14:36] | You kids here are under extreme pressure. | 你们这里的孩子得承受超大的压力 |
[14:38] | Extreme pressure. | 超大压力 |
[14:40] | You fool. | 你个傻子 |
[14:48] | – Dad… – Alex. | -老爸 -艾丽克斯 |
[14:51] | Did I ever tell you about a certain male cheerleader | 我跟你说过有关一位男拉拉队员 |
[14:53] | who over-rotated during a Flying Half Toby? | 在做空中翻转动作时翻转过度的事吗 |
[14:57] | He limped his way back to his dorm room | 他最后一跛一跛地走回宿舍 |
[14:59] | and threw out his favorite outfit, | 把他最爱的服装给扔了 |
[15:01] | because harem pants are for winners. | 因为他这个失败者不配穿那件哈伦裤 |
[15:04] | Guys, I’m fine! | 两位 我真没事 |
[15:06] | Why do you keep trying to solve a problem that doesn’t exist? | 你们为什么一直要让我觉得我有事 |
[15:08] | I don’t know. Maybe we just want to feel like you still need us. | 不知道 或许我们只是还想被你需要 |
[15:12] | But look at you. You don’t need anything. | 但看看你 你才不需要我们呢 |
[15:14] | Which is terrific. | 这样很棒啊 |
[15:15] | You’re our little superstar who can do anything. | 你就是我们无所不能的超级女儿 |
[15:17] | I’m not. I’m not. | 不是 我真不是 |
[15:18] | I totally, totally, totally don’t feel that way. | 我完全完全不觉得是这样 |
[15:21] | Shut up! | 快闭嘴 |
[15:22] | Is something wrong? | 是有什么问题吗 |
[15:24] | Okay, fine. if you really must know, | 好吧 行 如果你们非要知道 |
[15:26] | I’ve been kind of feeling like an outsider here. | 我在这里一直感觉融入不了大家 |
[15:29] | It’s come to my attention that I may be a bit of a show-off. | 后来我发现我可能有点太爱出风头 |
[15:34] | There’s a proof in my advanced mathematical chaos class. | 在我的高等混沌数学课上有道题 |
[15:36] | It’s been on the board all year. No one could solve it. | 在白板上已经一整年了 都没人能解 |
[15:39] | Until one night in bed, it just came to me. | 直到某天晚上 我一个灵光一闪 |
[15:42] | And of course I had to put on my best dress for my big moment. | 我当然得为那一刻穿上我最好看的裙子 |
[15:47] | Class dismissed. | 解完收工 |
[15:50] | I just never want to see that stupid dress again. | 我再也不想看到那件白痴裙子了 |
[15:53] | Honey, people are always gonna be intimidated by your intellect. | 宝贝 人们永远都会被你的才智所震慑 |
[15:57] | Maybe it’s time you showed them some of your vulnerability. | 或许你也该对他们露出一些脆弱之处了 |
[16:00] | How have they not seen it? | 他们怎么可能没看过 |
[16:01] | I’ve been an awkward nerd my whole life. | 我从小到大都是个书呆死宅 |
[16:03] | Everywhere but here. | 但在这里你不是啊 |
[16:04] | Sweetheart, here… | 亲爱的 在这里… |
[16:06] | you’re Haley. | 你就是海莉 |
[16:10] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:11] | I know it’s stinks! It’s a work in progress. | 我知道很烂 但这只是半成品 |
[16:13] | No, you, uh… just dropped this. | 不是的 你这个掉了而已 |
[16:16] | And, actually, you’ve got nothing to worry about. | 而且… 其实你没什么好担心的啊 |
[16:20] | You’re way further along than I am. | 我的进度比你落后多了 |
[16:22] | I’m kind of freaking out. | 我都有点抓狂了 |
[16:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:25] | I built a rock-paper-scissors robot, and it sucks. | 我做了一个猜拳机器人 而且做得超烂 |
[16:27] | – I beat it 8 out of 10 times. – What? | -跟它猜10次我能赢8次 -真的吗 |
[16:29] | Hey, if you’re not too busy right now, | 如果你现在不是很忙 |
[16:31] | do you think maybe you’d want to help me with mine a little bit? | 你愿意帮忙我弄一下我的吗 |
[16:34] | Sure. | 可以啊 |
[16:35] | Nice work, partner. | 同志 干得好 |
[16:36] | That was a clinic. | 药到病除 |
[16:37] | Yeah, we are parenting at the highest possible level. | 咱俩教孩子真是强到极限了 |
[16:41] | Highest possible level. | 强到极限 |
[16:42] | You fools! | 你们俩傻子 |
[16:55] | So, I called the hotel like you asked. | 我按你要求打给酒店了 |
[16:57] | Mini-bar’s stocked with rose and Ensure. | 小吧台补满了你要求的酒 |
[16:59] | And I canceled the one reservation. | 然后取消掉一个人的预定了 |
[17:01] | Who’s not coming? | 是谁不来了 |
[17:02] | About that, uh, we need to talk. | 这件事嘛 我们得谈谈 |
[17:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:06] | It’s locked. | 车门锁上了 |
[17:07] | Mr. Voorhees was a little too excited | 沃里斯先生在听说 |
[17:09] | to hear that the cart girl was tagging along. | 那个球车女郎也来的时候 特别激动 |
[17:13] | I’m sorry, but I can’t risk being upstaged | 抱歉 但我不想冒 |
[17:14] | by a hot-to-trot 30-year-old. | 被性感30岁辣妹给抢风头的风险 |
[17:16] | Kind of rounded up there. | 有点乱四舍五入了啊 |
[17:19] | So, I’m just out as your assistant, like that? | 所以 我就这么不再是你的助理了吗 |
[17:21] | It’s harder on me than it looks. | 我内心比表露出来的难过多了 |
[17:23] | I feel really… | 我感觉真的… |
[17:30] | Go ahead. | 要说就说吧 |
[17:32] | There’s a foursome on the seventh green that looks thirsty. | 第七洞有四人组感觉很口渴 |
[17:35] | Thanks, boss. | 谢谢你 老板 |
[17:40] | Luke! Luke, you will not regret hiring your first male cart girl. | 卢克 你绝对不会后悔第一次请了球车男郎 |
[17:43] | I didn’t mention, but I’ve been in a really dark place. | 我之前没说 但我之前一直在人生谷底 |
[17:46] | Hey, do you mind if I ditch the kerchief? | 不介意的话 我可以不围这个丝巾吗 |
[17:48] | Yeah… | 这个嘛 |
[17:49] | might want to hand over your belt and shoelaces, too. | 可能需要你交还你的皮带跟鞋带 |
[17:52] | Take a walk with me, Reuben. | 我们边走边聊吧 鲁本 |
[17:55] | You’re low on frozen mangoes. Put it on your list. | 你家冻芒果快没了 记得加在你的购物清单上 |
[17:58] | Oh, and get me a box of lady sticks. | 对了 再帮我带一盒卫生棉条 |
[18:01] | What — What — What are you making? | 你在做什么 |
[18:02] | I’m making one of your fruit smoothies. | 我在做你们的一种娘基[水果]沙冰 |
[18:04] | – Oh, Pam. – ?All right, | -小帕 -好啦 我重说 |
[18:05] | I’m making one of your homosexual smoothies. | 我在做一个你们男同性恋者的沙冰 |
[18:09] | – What the hell? ?- Oh, my gosh. | -怎么搞的 -我天 |
[18:10] | Oh, my gosh! Okay. | 妈呀 |
[18:11] | Get the hose! Get the hose! It’s in the window! | 去拿水管 快去拿水管 在窗户那边 |
[18:13] | Oh, Mitchell! hurry! | 快点 米奇 |
[18:17] | I bet that’s what started the fire. | 我敢打赌这就是厨房起火的原因 |
[18:19] | Well, h-how can it be | 这怎么可能 |
[18:20] | when that’s the first time it’s sparked ever? | 这可是它第一次这么冒火花啊 |
[18:22] | Yeah, it was the oven. | 是啊 应该是烤箱造成的 |
[18:24] | I turned that off. I told Mitchell. | 我出门前把烤箱关了 我跟米奇尔说过了 |
[18:28] | – She did? ?- Did you? I — | -她说过吗 -你跟我说过吗 |
[18:29] | See, I feel like I’d remember that. | 如果你说过我应该有印象啊 |
[18:31] | You let me think I burned down the kitchen when you did? | 厨房你烧的 结果你让我背锅吗 |
[18:34] | It was the only way for me to get a say in the remodel. | 不然改造厨房的事我一点话语权都没有 |
[18:37] | Oh, don’t be so dramatic. | 要不要这么夸张啊 |
[18:39] | I let you pick things. | 我也有让你挑选东西啊 |
[18:40] | Really? Name one thing in this room that was my idea. | 是吗 这里你说出一件是我挑的东西 |
[18:43] | Oh, just one — one thing? One thing. Mm-hmm. | 就一件 一件 说一件是吗 |
[18:45] | Okay, well, fine. | 可以 我看看 |
[18:47] | how — how about the blanket? | 毛毯 这个毛毯怎么说 |
[18:48] | Yeah, because you said it reminded you of the blanket | 你说这个毛毯会让你想起你以前 |
[18:50] | you used to lay on at your grandparents’ house | 在爷爷奶奶家里躺的那毯子 |
[18:52] | and eat your caramel corn when you watched | 那时你一边吃着焦糖玉米 一边看电视 |
[18:54] | Mary Lou Retton vault her way into America’s heart. | 看着玛丽·卢·雷顿为美国夺下奥运体操金牌 |
[18:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么乱七八糟的 |
[18:58] | Are — Are you seriously trying to incept a memory in my mind | 你该不会觉得可以强行将回忆植入我脑中 |
[19:01] | to make me believe that I chose that blanket? | 我就会真觉得是我自己挑的吧 |
[19:03] | Oh, kind of like you made me think I burned down our kitchen? | 就像你让我觉得厨房是我烧的那样吗 |
[19:07] | Okay, whoa. | 好了 |
[19:08] | Why do we keep doing this to each other? | 为什么我们要这样折磨对方 |
[19:10] | I know. Are we so broken that we can’t even be honest? | 对啊 我们已经残缺到连诚实都做不到了吗 |
[19:12] | Speaking of broken, how about a new blender? | 说到残缺 买个新的搅拌机如何 |
[19:16] | Chop chop — | 麻利麻利 |
[19:17] | That is both the brand and when I want it! | 是搅拌机品牌 也是让你们麻利点 |
[19:22] | okay. I have a theory… | 我想到了 我有个理论 |
[19:24] | …uh, that lets us both off the hook. | 可以让我们原谅自己 |
[19:26] | I’m inclined to be on board. | 我很乐意支持 |
[19:28] | Um, we both can agree that your sister | 我们都同意你的姐姐 |
[19:29] | – can be a bit of a bully. – Yes. | -有点倚强凌弱 -是的 |
[19:30] | I’m sure growing up, | 我确定你成长过程中 |
[19:32] | the only way to get your way was to be manipulative. | 想达到目的 就必须使出点小手段 |
[19:35] | It might also be said you grew up oppressed | 在你成长过程中 也同样受到 |
[19:37] | by one of history’s great monsters — | 史上最恶的恶魔之一欺压 |
[19:39] | your sister, Claire. | 也就是你姐 克莱尔 |
[19:40] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[19:41] | We’re not terrible. | 我们才不糟糕 |
[19:43] | – They are. – They are. | -是她们 -是她们 |
[19:46] | Jay? | 杰 |
[19:48] | I found this under your bed. | 我在你床下发现了这个 |
[19:49] | I figured you might be able to use it. | 我想你可能会需要用到它 |
[19:51] | I mean, you don’t want to be | 毕竟 你应该也不想成为 |
[19:52] | the only kid in art school without a beret. | 一所艺术学校里唯一没有贝雷帽的学生吧 |
[19:54] | Thanks. Since you’re here, | 谢谢 既然你已经来了 |
[19:55] | you want to meet my new roommate? | 你想见一见我的新室友吗 |
[19:59] | His stuff’s gone. | 他的东西不在了 |
[20:00] | Knock, knock! | 有人在吗 |
[20:01] | Hi, Jay, what are you doing here? | 杰 你在这里干嘛 |
[20:02] | I thought you were at the club. | 你不是说你要去俱乐部吗 |
[20:03] | You said you were going shopping. | 你不是说你要去买鞋吗 |
[20:05] | I was… | 是啊 |
[20:06] | but then I saw this little pillow. | 但后来我逛街时看到了这个小枕头 |
[20:09] | Look — “Wake Up, Kick Ass, Repeat.” | 看 “闻鸡起舞 大杀四方 反复循环” |
[20:11] | Isn’t it so Manny? | 是不是特别适合曼尼 |
[20:13] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 妈妈 |
[20:15] | So, you got your hat, so I’m gonna… | 好了 帽子已经送到了 我就先撤了 |
[20:19] | Look, if I didn’t say it… | 对了 如果我之前没有说过 |
[20:21] | it’s a big deal, you going here. | 你来这里念书 很了不起 |
[20:25] | Good job. | 干得不错 |
[20:26] | Well, if I didn’t say it, | 如果我之前没有说过 |
[20:28] | I-I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你的付出 我也做不到 |
[20:31] | What are we doing? | 我们这是干嘛 |
[20:33] | We can hug. We’re family. ?Yeah. | 我们可以拥抱的 我们是一家人啊 |
[20:36] | We are, you know. | 我们真的是 |
[20:37] | We’re family. | 我们真的是一家人 |
[20:38] | I’ll try to make you proud. | 我会努力让你们感到骄傲的 |
[20:39] | You already have. | 你已经做到了 |
[20:42] | Let me in here! | 让我也抱一个 |
[20:44] | Thank you for taking good care of us. | 谢谢你一直默默照顾着我们 |
[20:46] | Well, that’s what you do for the people you love. | 你对你爱的人就是会这么付出 |
[20:48] | They love you, too! | 你爱的人也爱你 |
[20:57] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[20:59] | – Damn it. – There’s no shame in admitting defeat. | -可恶 -认输并不可耻 |
[21:01] | You don’t understand. He’s getting tired. | 你不懂啦 他要累了 |
[21:03] | He’s not tired. That’s the point. He’s a Machine. | 这才是重点 他才不会累 他是个机器 |
[21:05] | Just once, would you believe in me?! | 你能不能就对我有信心一次啊 |
[21:07] | As my wife, aren’t you supposed to be my rock? | 你是我老婆 你不是应该当我人生的基”石”吗 |
[21:09] | Damn it! | 靠 |
[21:11] | What does every mother tell their kid not to | 每个妈妈都会教育小孩 不可以 |
[21:13] | run with? Paper! | 拿着… 布[剪刀]跑 |
[21:15] | Damn it! | 我去 |
[21:16] | My hand is getting tired. | 我的手开始酸了 |
[21:18] | Oh, I’m so sorry, buddy. Why didn’t you say so? | 对不起啊 小伙子 怎么不早点说 |
[21:21] | Fist bump. | 来击个拳 |
[21:22] | Ha! Loser. | 哈 垃圾 |
[21:24] | – No. – And still champion! | -不 -还是冠军 |