时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I wonder what Manny’s doing right now. | 真想知道曼尼现在在做什么 |
[00:05] | Why don’t you call him? | 你给他打个电话吧 |
[00:06] | You call him. I don’t care what he’s doing. | 你打啊 我又不在乎他在做什么 |
[00:08] | I’m trying not to bug him. | 我在尽量不烦他 |
[00:09] | He said that he needed some time to adjust to college, | 他说他需要一些时间来适应大学 |
[00:12] | so I’m giving him — | 所以我在给他 |
[00:13] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[00:16] | Why would you do that?! | 你为什么要这样 |
[00:17] | I think that’s Shorty. | 那好像是小短 |
[00:20] | Shorty and I have been best friends | 从我开始记事 |
[00:21] | for as long as I can remember. | 小短就是我最好的朋友 |
[00:23] | He and his wife, Darlene, moved to Costa Rica | 他和他老婆达琳几年前 |
[00:25] | a few years back for, uh — | 搬去了哥斯达黎加 原因是… |
[00:28] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道 |
[00:29] | Ruin his life eating beans, fighting malaria, | 他想毁掉自己生活吧 吃吃豆子 抵抗疟疾 |
[00:31] | drinking water people bathe in? | 喝人们的洗澡水啊 |
[00:33] | This. | 这种时候 |
[00:34] | This is when you sound racist! | 你这种时候就听起来像有种族歧视 |
[00:38] | You come to town and you don’t tell me? | 你回来都不告诉我的吗 |
[00:40] | I ought to punch you in the neck, | 看老子不掐死你 |
[00:41] | you son of a bitch. | 你这个王八蛋 |
[00:42] | Jay! | 杰 |
[00:43] | I want to kick you in the knee, | 我要踢你的膝盖 |
[00:44] | you stupid idiot! | 你这个蠢蛋 |
[00:45] | That might not be a thing. | 没这种说法 |
[00:47] | You’re a terrible best friend. | 你是个很垃圾的最好的朋友 |
[00:48] | Don’t yell at me. I’m only here a couple of days. | 别冲我吼 我才回来几天 |
[00:50] | It was last-minute. I was gonna call. | 临时决定回来 本来打算告诉你的 |
[00:54] | This Joe? | 这是乔吗 |
[00:55] | You’re huge. | 你真大 |
[00:56] | Eh, I can be bigger. | 我还能长更大 |
[00:58] | What are you doing? Where are you staying? | 你干什么呢 住哪里 |
[01:00] | I’m checking in at the hotel over there. | 我住那边的酒店 |
[01:01] | No hotels. | 不能住酒店 |
[01:02] | You’re as bad with money as you are with pants. | 你乱花钱 就跟乱穿裤子一样 |
[01:04] | What’s going on down there, anyway? | 你穿的这是什么鬼 |
[01:05] | These? | 这裤子吗 |
[01:07] | Palazzos. | 松身裤 |
[01:08] | Never felt so comfortable. | 从未感觉如此舒适 |
[01:09] | Everything goes where it wants to go. | 随心所欲 毫无阻碍 |
[01:12] | Shorty, why don’t you come and stay with us? | 小短 不如你来住我们家吧 |
[01:15] | You will even get your own room | 你还能有自己的房间呢 |
[01:16] | ’cause Manny’s off to college. | 因为曼尼去上大学了 |
[01:18] | College?! How’s he doing? | 上大学 他怎么样了 |
[01:20] | I wish I knew. He needed some space. | 真希望我知道 他需要一些空间 |
[01:22] | In the meantime, | 在此期间 |
[01:23] | she sends him a care package the size of a Fiat, | 她给他寄了个菲亚特汽车大小的爱心包裹 |
[01:25] | which included a pack of my favorite sausage. | 里面还装着一包我最爱的香肠 |
[01:28] | I did not put the sausage — | 我没把香肠放… |
[01:28] | Well, where did it go, then?! I know what I ate! | 不然香肠去哪儿了 我吃没吃我心里有数 |
[01:31] | There’s too many things upsetting me right now. | 我现在有太多烦心事了 |
[01:32] | Go get your stuff. | 快去拿你的行李 |
[01:33] | Meet us back at the house. It’s done. | 来我们家碰头 说定了 |
[01:35] | – You got it! ?- Yes! | -没问题 -真棒 |
[01:36] | It’s gonna be so nice since Manny’s gone | 曼尼走了后 家里终于 |
[01:38] | to have somebody fun again in the house. | 又有个有趣的人 真是太好了 |
[01:56] | Are you ready for this, big boy? | 你准备好了吗 大哥哥 |
[01:58] | Oh, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[01:59] | And it’s gonna get pretty messy. | 场面会很”凌乱”的 |
[02:02] | So, do you want to be blue or gold? | 你想要当蓝色还是金色 |
[02:05] | I’ll be blue. | 当蓝色 |
[02:06] | ‘Cause I’m cool — | 因为我很酷… |
[02:08] | Aah! That tickles! | 好痒 |
[02:09] | Claire recently went to a bachelorette party | 克莱尔最近去了个单身女郎派对 |
[02:11] | where they gave everyone a passion painting kit. | 他们送了每个人激情绘画工具 |
[02:14] | The idea is that you and your partner | 这个就是让你和你伴侣 |
[02:16] | cover one another in paint — | 将身上涂满颜料 |
[02:18] | get down on the canvas. | 趴在画布上 |
[02:19] | And then get down on the canvas. | 然后”好好作画” |
[02:24] | ?Stop squirming, Phil. | 别扭来扭去了 菲尔 |
[02:26] | I’m never gonna get this paint on you. | 我都没法给你涂颜料了 |
[02:27] | Okay, I’ll do you. | 好吧 我给你涂 |
[02:28] | You’re gonna be so gold, you’ll like an Oscar. | 把你变成金色 就像奥斯卡小金人 |
[02:31] | – So many people to thank. ?- Oh, yeah. | -有好多人要感谢呢 -是啊 |
[02:36] | Oh, crap, it’s Alex. | 糟糕 是艾丽克斯 |
[02:37] | Just ignore it. | 别接啊 |
[02:38] | I can’t. What if something’s wrong? | 不行 万一是出了什么事怎么办 |
[02:41] | Hi, honey. Everything okay? | 亲爱的 一切还好吗 |
[02:42] | Yeah, I’m just, uh, letting you know | 是啊 我只是想告诉你 |
[02:44] | I’m sleeping at home tonight. | 今晚我会回家睡 |
[02:46] | Uh, h-how far away are you? | 你还有多久到 |
[02:47] | About 20 minutes. | 大概二十分钟 |
[02:48] | Oh, that leaves 10 minutes for cleanup. | 那我们有十分钟的时间清理 |
[02:50] | Also, is it okay if, um, Ben stays over tonight? | 还有 本今晚可以住家里吗 |
[02:54] | Sure. I guess if his mommy says it’s okay. | 行啊 他妈咪同意就行 |
[02:56] | Mom, you don’t have to take a shot at Ben | 妈 你没必要每次本来我们家 |
[02:58] | every time he comes up. | 都要嘲笑他一次吧 |
[02:59] | Yeah, right, like I wouldn’t ask my mom. | 就是嘛 我怎么可能没先问过我妈同意 |
[03:01] | I’m really supposed to ignore that? | 我真的该装作没听见吗 |
[03:03] | Listen, he is my boyfriend, | 听着 他是我男朋友 |
[03:04] | – and I’m getting really tired of this. – Oh, calm down. | -我真的要受够了 -冷静点 |
[03:07] | – It was just a joke. – Well, it’s not funny! | -只是开玩笑啊 -一点都不好笑 |
[03:09] | When you attack Ben, you attack me. | 你攻击本 就等于攻击我 |
[03:10] | Yeah, yeah, I got it. | 好了好了 我知道了 |
[03:13] | Now, where were we? | 我们进行到哪儿了 |
[03:14] | Honey, I kind of think maybe the moment has passed. | 亲爱的 我好像没感觉了现在 |
[03:19] | Ohh, it’s my dad. What now? | 是我爸 又怎么了 |
[03:20] | Just ignore it. | 别接啊 |
[03:21] | I can’t. What if something’s wrong? | 不行 万一是出了什么事怎么办 |
[03:24] | – Hey, honey. – ?Hi, Dad. | -亲爱的 -嗨 老爸 |
[03:25] | Shorty’s in town! | 小短来了 |
[03:26] | I need that set of golf clubs I gave to Phil. | 我要我送给菲尔的那套高尔夫球杆 |
[03:28] | That bonehead’s certainly not putting them to any good use. | 反正给那笨蛋也只是浪费那套杆子 |
[03:31] | Why, Dad? Why do you always have to attack him? | 为什么 老爸 你为什么老攻击他 |
[03:33] | Oh, calm down. It was just a joke. | 冷静点 只是开个玩笑啊 |
[03:35] | I’ll pick them up in the morning. | 我明早来取 |
[03:37] | He pisses me off so much! | 我会被他气死 |
[03:39] | Come on! Let’s do this! | 来吧 接着玩 |
[03:41] | This doesn’t feel like it’s about me. | 感觉你玩的目的不是因为我了 |
[03:43] | I’m gonna hop in the shower. | 我要去冲个澡 |
[03:45] | What? | 什么 |
[03:47] | What’s been going on with you lately? | 你最近怎么了 |
[03:49] | You look so handsome. | 看起来很帅哦 |
[03:50] | Oh, well, thank you, sweetie. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[03:51] | You know what, | 你知道吗 |
[03:52] | I added a serum step to my skin-care regimen. | 我的护肤流程又多了一项精华 |
[03:54] | W-Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[03:56] | You’re just angling for horseback-riding lessons, | 你就是想拐我们让你去上骑马课 |
[03:57] | aren’t you? | 对不对 |
[03:58] | Come on! ?No. | -拜托 -不行 |
[03:59] | You’re not gonna become one of those over-scheduled kids | 不能让你变成那种日程满满当当的小孩 |
[04:01] | that burns out at 13 | 13岁就过度劳累 |
[04:02] | and wears combat boots to the beach. | 还穿军靴去沙滩 |
[04:04] | I’m the least-busy Asian kid in my school. | 我是我们学校里最闲的亚洲小孩了 |
[04:06] | Great. Take the other end of this sheet | 很好 拉住床单另一头 |
[04:07] | and help me make up the bed for Lionel. | 帮我给莱昂内尔铺床 |
[04:09] | Lionel’s staying here tonight? | 莱昂内尔今晚要住这里吗 |
[04:10] | Yes. ?Yes. Pepper and Ronaldo are dropping him off. | 对 胡娇和罗纳多会送他过来 |
[04:13] | Last year, Pepper and Ronaldo told us | 去年 胡娇和罗纳多告诉我们 |
[04:14] | that they wanted to become parents | 他们想为人父母 |
[04:16] | and were on a quest to acquire Rihanna’s eggs. | 而且正在努力搞到蕾哈娜的卵子 |
[04:18] | And we said, “Or, you rich queens, | 我们说 “你们这俩富婆 |
[04:20] | you could provide a home for a child that needs one.” | 也可以给需要家庭的孩子一个家啊” |
[04:22] | So they adopted, | 所以他们领养了一个 |
[04:23] | and we are a little nervous about how it’s going | 我们有点担心事情发展的情况 |
[04:25] | because, um, when they first introduced us to Lionel, | 因为当他们头一回介绍莱昂内尔的时候 |
[04:28] | we could tell that it wasn’t a great fit. | 我们看得出来他们不是很合 |
[04:30] | Hi, Lionel, it’s nice meeting you. | 莱昂内尔 很高兴认识你啊 |
[04:32] | Hey. ?Cool shirt. | 衣服挺酷 |
[04:34] | It’s a basketball costume. | 是篮球变装服 |
[04:36] | Jersey. | 是运动衫 |
[04:37] | Jersey. Right. | 是运动衫 对 |
[04:38] | 《泽西男孩》是一档音乐剧 其中泽西与运动衫同词 | |
[04:38] | Like “Jersey Boys.” | 就像《泽西男孩》 |
[04:40] | Okay, somebody fix me a drink. | 好了 谁给我杯喝的吧 |
[04:42] | We just got cheeseburgers out of a window | 我们刚从车窗外买了芝士汉堡 |
[04:44] | and ate in our car. | 还坐在车里吃了 |
[04:46] | Do we have to disclose that when we sell it? | 我们卖车时需要坦白受过这灾害吗 |
[04:48] | It seemed like a bit of a rocky start, | 虽然一开始不太顺利 |
[04:50] | but Pepper said it’s going well. | 但胡娇说现在还挺不错的 |
[04:51] | Parenting does change you. | 看来做父母确实会改变你 |
[04:52] | You know, before Lily, I could be so dramatic. | 有莉莉之前 我有时候会很戏精 |
[04:54] | – Oh, and I used to be so uptight. – But look at us now. | -而我以前总是紧张过度 -但看看我们现在 |
[04:57] | – Oh, sorry. – Okay, your hand almost went in my mouth. | -抱歉 -你的手差点儿伸到我嘴里了 |
[05:00] | Come in, come in. | 快进来 |
[05:01] | Ohh! I like this! | 我好喜欢这个 |
[05:03] | It’s a lot better than what was here before. | 这样比以前在这里的东西好看多了 |
[05:06] | Uh, our kitchen was there before. | 那里以前是我们的厨房 |
[05:09] | Am I being unclear? | 我刚才说的不够清楚吗 |
[05:11] | Okay, well, Lionel, don’t you look sharp? | 莱昂内尔 你好时髦啊 |
[05:13] | It’s Burberry from Harrods in London. Right? | 是伦敦哈罗德买的巴宝莉 对吧 |
[05:17] | Ohh, you wonderful child. | 你这孩子太棒了 |
[05:18] | You won’t need those flashcards much longer. | 你很快就再也不需要那些名牌学习卡了 |
[05:21] | Here, for Lionel’s stay — | 给 莱昂内尔住这里用的 |
[05:23] | some snacks, toiletries, | 一些小零食 洗漱用品 |
[05:25] | a design magazine you two could also flip through. | 还有一本设计杂志 你们俩也可以读读 |
[05:28] | Okay, so, Lionel, uh, | 好了 莱昂内尔 |
[05:29] | we have you set up here in the den. | 我们给你在小房间里铺好床了 |
[05:30] | That’s where the TV is, | 电视也在那里 |
[05:31] | and Cam tells me that we have a sports package. | 小卡说我们家有订体育频道呢 |
[05:34] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[05:35] | I should practice my cursive. | 我得练习写草书了 |
[05:37] | Pepper says penmanship is a lost art. | 胡娇说书法是一门失传的艺术 |
[05:39] | Yes. As are thank-you notes, | 是的 就跟感谢信一样要失传了 |
[05:41] | which is why we can only assume | 所以我们只能猜测 |
[05:42] | you enjoyed our anniversary gift. | 你们很喜欢我们送的周年礼物 |
[05:44] | Anyway, we have to get to the airport. | 总之 我们得去机场了 |
[05:47] | How do we say goodbye, Lionel? | 再见怎么说呢 莱昂内尔 |
[05:49] | Au revoir. | 再会[法语] |
[05:51] | Come walk us to the door. | 送我们去门口吧 |
[05:53] | What have they done to him? | 他们把他怎么了 |
[05:54] | Turned him into a little black Pepper. | 把他变成了小”黑胡娇” |
[05:57] | It’s so infuriating. | 太气人了 |
[05:59] | She treats you like you’re not even a man. | 感觉她都没把你当个男人对待 |
[06:01] | Doesn’t that bother you? | 你不生气吗 |
[06:02] | You know, if you please everyone, | 如果你讨好每个人 |
[06:04] | you’re not making enough progress. | 你就没有取得足够的进步 |
[06:05] | Cheryl Sandberg. | 雪莉·桑德伯格名言 |
[06:05] | 美国精英女企业家 此名言来自她鼓励女人追求目标的书籍《向前一步》 | |
[06:07] | Hey, is this garbage? | 这是垃圾吗 |
[06:09] | I don’t know. What’s in it? | 我不知道 里面有什么 |
[06:10] | Uh, “Passion Painting Erotic Art Kit”? | “激情情趣绘画工具” |
[06:14] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[06:17] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God. | -天啊 -天啊 |
[06:19] | Gross! Ugh! ?Uh. | 太恶心了 |
[06:22] | You know what? | 其实呢 |
[06:23] | If she wants to belittle you like you’re some child, | 如果她想把你当个小孩来贬低 |
[06:25] | we are going to use this | 我们就用这个 |
[06:26] | to show her what kind of man you are. | 让她瞧瞧你有多男人 |
[06:28] | I don’t want to get paint on my T-shirt and socks. | 我不想我的T恤和袜子沾上颜料啊 |
[06:30] | Well, maybe you’ll just have to take them off for this one. | 那可能这次你得都脱掉了 |
[06:35] | Morning! How’s my guy? | 早上好 怎么样啊 兄弟 |
[06:37] | Awful. I had a zillion nightmares. | 糟透了 我昨晚做了无数噩梦 |
[06:39] | I was talking to Shorty, but gee, that’s rough. | 我是和小短讲话 不过 你是挺惨啊 |
[06:41] | Hey, let’s have breakfast at my club today. | 咱们一块去我的俱乐部吃早餐吧 |
[06:44] | We do a thing on Friday called “Yesterday’s Potatoes.” | 我们每周五会做一个”昨日土豆” |
[06:46] | They take last night’s French fries | 他们把前一天晚的炸薯条 |
[06:47] | and make ’em into today’s home fries, | 做成今天的家常土豆 |
[06:48] | and last night’s fries were fantastic. | 而前一晚的薯条超好吃啊 |
[06:51] | Sounds delicious, but, uh, Gloria already cooked. | 听起来不错 但歌洛莉亚已经做好了 |
[06:53] | Two poached eggs, chorizo, | 俩荷包蛋 西班牙辣香肠 |
[06:55] | and a croissant with blackberry jam. | 还有抹黑莓酱的牛角包 |
[06:57] | – Yes! – ?Manny’s favorite. | -赞啊 -曼尼最喜欢的早饭 |
[06:58] | Geez, why don’t you just call him? | 天啊 你干嘛不直接给他打电话 |
[06:59] | I made it out of habit. | 顺着习惯就做了的 |
[07:02] | But thankfully, Shorty loved it. | 但幸好 小短喜欢 |
[07:04] | Didn’t you, Papi? | 是吧 小乖乖 |
[07:06] | Okay, I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 听我说 |
[07:07] | Why don’t you get out of those pajamas… | 你干嘛不换下那睡衣 |
[07:08] | What pajamas? | 什么睡衣 |
[07:08] | come sit while I — Those aren’t pajamas? | 来坐 那不是睡衣吗 |
[07:10] | No. Actually, Gloria and I are gonna go to the farmer’s market | 不是 其实呢 歌洛莉亚和我送乔上学后 |
[07:13] | – after we drop Joe off at school. – ?Why? | -打算去农贸市场 -为什么 |
[07:15] | It’s kind of work-related. | 算是跟我工作有关吧 |
[07:17] | Your friend has a very successful juice business | 你的朋友有着成功的果汁生意呢 |
[07:19] | in Costa Rica. | 在哥斯达黎加 |
[07:21] | They call me the Fruit King. | 他们称我水果之王[骚基之王] |
[07:23] | They must have seen the outfit. I’ll tell you what. | 他们肯定是看到你的衣服了 听我说 |
[07:25] | I got a little thing this morning at the office. | 我今天早上办公室还有点事 |
[07:26] | Why don’t we meet back here at 1:00 | 我们1:00在这儿见 |
[07:28] | for a little best-friend catch-up? Deal? | 咱俩好朋友好好聊聊 好吗 |
[07:30] | Deal. Sounds good. | 好的 听起来不错 |
[07:31] | You know what doesn’t sound good? | 知道什么听起来不怎么样吗 |
[07:32] | One grown man calling another grown man his best friend. | 一个爷们叫另一个爷们为最好的朋友 |
[07:35] | She doesn’t get us. See you, buddy. | 她不懂我们 回见 老兄 |
[07:38] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[07:39] | Crostini with edamame puree. | 白面包加毛豆泥 |
[07:42] | Pepper says anyone who’s still doing tomato-basil | 胡娇说还在吃西红柿罗勒的人 |
[07:44] | missed the boat, or should have. | 错过了流行[船] 或者说活该错过 |
[07:46] | Hey, Lionel, you don’t have to eat | 莱昂内尔 你不一定要吃 |
[07:47] | that stuff they brought for you. | 他们给你带来的东西 |
[07:49] | We — we won’t tell. | 我们不会告密的 |
[07:50] | Ch– Pop a Cheeto. Be a kid. | 来个奇多 尽情做个小孩 |
[07:51] | But the guys went to the trouble | 但他俩费心 |
[07:52] | of making Rosa make this for me. | 让罗莎给我做了这个 |
[07:54] | I should finish it. | 我应该吃完它 |
[07:55] | Hey, Lionel, heads up. Catch. | 莱昂内尔 当心 接着 |
[07:57] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[07:58] | Pepper and Ronaldo don’t allow ball play in the house. | 胡娇和罗纳多不让在家里玩球 |
[08:00] | Well, you aren’t at Pepper and Ronaldo’s house. | 你不在胡娇和罗纳多家里 |
[08:03] | This is a fun house. | 这里是好玩之家 |
[08:05] | Yeah, that’s what they call it. | 是啊 他们也这么叫 |
[08:07] | Well, now I feel like throwing something, | 现在我真的想扔东西了 |
[08:08] | so, hey, Lionel, heads up. Catch. | 莱昂内尔 注意啦 接着 |
[08:13] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:14] | I told Pepper I couldn’t move my arms in this jacket, | 我和胡娇说了 穿这外套我胳膊动不了 |
[08:17] | but he said, “Fit over function.” | 但他说 “修身胜过合身” |
[08:18] | No, you know what? I-It’s fine. It’s fine. | 不 没事 没事 |
[08:19] | – Things break. – I’ll pay for it. | -东西碎了没什么 -我来赔 |
[08:21] | No, you won’t. We got it for free | 不 你不用 那是我们在加油站 |
[08:22] | when we opened a credit card at the gas station. | 开信用卡时免费送的 |
[08:24] | I insist. I have traveler’s checks in my bag. | 我坚持赔 我包里有旅行支票 |
[08:27] | No, Lionel, it’s f– okay. | 不 莱昂内尔 没事的 |
[08:29] | No, you know what, this is upsetting me. | 不 这让我很难受 |
[08:30] | He dresses the way they tell him to dress. | 他穿着也受他们控制 |
[08:31] | He eats what they tell him to eat. | 饮食也受他们控制 |
[08:33] | I know. They control his every move, | 是啊 他们控制了他的一言一行 |
[08:34] | and he clearly feels pressured to go along with it. | 也很明显能看出他为了配合压力很大 |
[08:37] | That’s probably why he keeps telling me | 或许这就是为什么他一直对我说 |
[08:38] | how lucky I am to live here. | 我能住在这很幸运 |
[08:40] | He said that? Wh-Why didn’t you tell us? | 他说了这种话吗 你怎么不告诉我们 |
[08:42] | You guys don’t leave a lot of space to jump into your conversat- | 你们俩说话时不太给别人插话的余… |
[08:45] | You know what this is, Cam? | 你知道这是怎么回事吗 小卡 |
[08:46] | He’s obviously jealous of Lily | 他明显很嫉妒莉莉 |
[08:48] | because we allow her to be a kid and have fun. | 因为我们允许她做个孩子 能尽情玩耍 |
[08:50] | Imagine how jealous he’ll be | 如果他知道我能去学骑马 |
[08:51] | when he finds out about my horseback-riding lessons. | 想象一下他该有多嫉妒啊 |
[08:54] | – Let it go. – We’re not doing that. | -放弃吧 -想得美 |
[08:57] | You know what I’m in the mood for? | 你知道我现在想吃什么吗 |
[08:59] | And I know it sounds crazy, but waffles. | 我知道听起来很神经 但我想吃华夫饼 |
[09:01] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[09:02] | You’re right. You keep me from flying too high. | 你说得对 你总能阻止我浪过头 |
[09:04] | “Happy early birthday, Mom. | “提前祝你生日快乐 妈妈 |
[09:06] | Love, Alex and Ben.” Oh, my God. | 爱你的艾丽克斯和本” 我的天啊 |
[09:09] | I know. Your birthday isn’t for six months. | 对啊 还有六个月才到你生日呢 |
[09:11] | No, Phil! | 不 菲尔 |
[09:15] | Hey, guys. Cool painting. Who did it? | 二位好 这画挺酷的 谁画的 |
[09:18] | ?Alex and Ben. | 艾丽克斯和本 |
[09:19] | Oh, I think I heard them making it last night. | 我昨晚好像听到他们作画了 |
[09:21] | She kept saying he was doing it wrong, but it looks good to me. | 她一直说他”做”得不对 但我看挺好的 |
[09:24] | I mean, I don’t know anything about art, | 虽然我对艺术毫无了解 |
[09:26] | but… I know what I like. | 但 我了解自己喜欢什么 |
[09:30] | I make one comment about Ben’s mommy, | 我不过调侃一句本是妈宝 |
[09:32] | and Alex does this. | 艾丽克斯就来这一出 |
[09:33] | It’s aggressive. | 她太好斗了 |
[09:35] | I remember when she made a turkey with her handprint. | 感觉她用掌印画火鸡才多久之前 |
[09:38] | She’s just trying to get | 她只是想气我 |
[09:39] | some sort of reaction out of me, isn’t she? | 看我什么反应 对不对 |
[09:41] | But you’re not gonna take the bait, right? | 但你不会上钩的 对吧 |
[09:42] | – You’re bigger than that. ?- I don’t know, Phil. | -你没那么小气 -我可说不好 菲尔 |
[09:44] | This is-This is very disrespectful. | 她这可是对我们大不敬 |
[09:46] | I think she needs to be taken down a peg. | 我觉得我们得挫挫她的锐气 |
[09:48] | So then, you’ll just sit her down and talk to her, right? | 你打算坐下和她好好聊聊 对吧 |
[09:50] | I could do that, | 那也行 |
[09:52] | maybe over dinner with her and Ben… | 或许在她和本过来一起吃晚餐时说 |
[09:56] | There you go. I’m proud of you. | 这就对了 我为你骄傲 |
[09:57] | …A dinner no one will soon forget. | 一顿令人难忘的晚餐 |
[10:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:01] | But know that I’m having a waffle. | 但我告诉你 我要去吃华夫饼了 |
[10:03] | This is what you’re doing to our family! | 瞧瞧你对我们家做了些什么 |
[10:08] | Stop. You know the rules. Helmet. | 停车 你知道规矩 戴好头盔 |
[10:14] | Off with you. | 继续开吧 |
[10:16] | Shorty, you’re kidding. | 小短 你在说笑 |
[10:18] | I never joke when it comes to fruit. | 我从不拿水果的事说笑 |
[10:20] | That miracle in your hand is a half plum, half apricot. | 你手里的奇迹之果是李子和杏杂交的 |
[10:23] | There was a time they could only accomplish that in juice. | 想当初只有一起打成果汁才能让二者结合 |
[10:26] | Oh. ?Jay. | 杰 |
[10:27] | Oh, sorry, I kind of lost track of time. | 不好意思 我一高兴忘记时间了 |
[10:30] | Hey, no worries. | 别在意 |
[10:31] | Who among us hasn’t blown off his best friend | 我不过是你四年没见的最好的朋友 |
[10:34] | he hasn’t seen in four years to go fruit shopping? | 你为了买水果放我鸽子也是人之常情 |
[10:36] | Sounds like somebody could use a Pomegrapefruit Blast. | 感觉某人该来杯石榴葡萄大爆炸降降火 |
[10:40] | Blast means “yogurt.” | “大爆炸”就是”酸奶” |
[10:42] | You’ve been spending too much time in the jungle. | 你在丛林里住得太久了 |
[10:44] | What you need is a little civilization. | 你需要重新体验一下文明 |
[10:46] | Let’s go bowling. | 我们去打保龄球吧 |
[10:47] | Well, I would love to, but, uh… | 我很想去 不过… |
[10:49] | I kind of want to take a nap before we got to the theater. | 我想在去剧院前睡一会儿 |
[10:53] | – Um, you’re taking Shorty to the theater? – Ah, yes. | -你要带小短去剧院吗 -是的 |
[10:55] | I got the tickets for me and Manny, | 我买票本是想和曼尼一起去 |
[10:57] | but he can’t go | 但他不能去 |
[10:58] | and Shorty loves “Wicked.” | 小短又很喜欢《魔法坏女巫》 |
[10:58] | 又名《女巫前传》 是知名音乐剧 讲述《绿野仙踪》里那位坏女巫的故事 | |
[11:01] | He thinks he’s a Galinda | 他觉得他像好女巫格琳达 |
[11:02] | and his brother an Elphaba. | 他哥像坏女巫爱尔法巴 |
[11:04] | You know what you’re doing, don’t you? | 你意识到自己在做什么了吗 |
[11:05] | You’re turning Shorty into Manny. | 你在把小短变成曼尼 |
[11:07] | Stop hogging my best friend! | 别再霸占我最好的朋友了 |
[11:08] | Okay, if you’re so upset, then you can take him. | 好吧 如果你不爽 那你带他去 |
[11:11] | But stop saying “best friend.” | 但别再说”最好的朋友”了 |
[11:13] | You’re too old to be using that word. | 你这个年纪不该用那个词了 |
[11:14] | Hannah from Montana has a best friend. | 蒙大拿的汉娜可以有最好的朋友 |
[11:17] | You don’t. | 而你不可以 |
[11:17] | At least my best friend isn’t my son. | 至少我最好的朋友不是我儿子 |
[11:21] | I’m your best friend, Mom? | 我是你最好的朋友吗 妈妈 |
[11:23] | Yes, Papi. | 是的 小乖乖 |
[11:24] | You are the son that he’s talking about. | 你就是他刚才说的那个儿子 |
[11:29] | Look, if he said Lily’s lucky to be here, | 如果他说莉莉能在我们家很幸运 |
[11:31] | then he’s clearly unhappy at Pepper and Ronaldo’s. | 那他显然在胡娇和罗纳多家过得不开心 |
[11:33] | I mean, w-what kid wouldn’t be? | 哪个孩子会开心啊 |
[11:35] | I mean, that house is so sterile. | 他们家得维持那么一尘不染 |
[11:37] | Do you remember when Pepper got mad at me | 你记不记得那次胡娇生我气时 |
[11:39] | and he laid down plastic | 他先铺好塑料布 |
[11:40] | before throwing a drink in my face? | 才朝我脸上泼饮料 |
[11:41] | So then, we have to say something. | 那我们必须得去说点什么吧 |
[11:43] | ?I mean, we’re their friends. | 我们大家是朋友 |
[11:44] | We’re experienced parents. | 我们为人父母又比较有经验 |
[11:45] | There’s — There’s still time for them to change. | 他们现在改还来得及啊 |
[11:47] | No, it’s not our place. | 别 我们没资格管 |
[11:48] | Let’s just, you know, stay out of it. | 我们就… 别管人家家务事吧 |
[11:51] | They keep their door unlocked? | 他们都不锁门吗 |
[11:52] | That’s the upside of not having anything worth stealing. | 这就是家里没什么东西可偷的好处 |
[11:55] | You’re terrible parents. | 你们是糟糕的父母 |
[11:56] | Okay, so, I guess we are saying something. | 好吧 看来我们还是要说 |
[11:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:59] | Time for some tough love, boys. | 是时候来点严厉的教育[激烈的爱]了 |
[12:01] | Oh, goodness, we feared you two | 天啊 我们就害怕 |
[12:02] | might be into that sort of thing, | 你们俩喜欢那种”玩法” |
[12:04] | but we’re gonna have to pass. | 但我们还是免了吧 |
[12:05] | Oh, you can’t possibly think that’s what he meant. | 我才不信你真觉得他是这意思 |
[12:07] | No, I’m deflecting! | 不 我在转移话题 |
[12:09] | I feel the sickening threat of brutal honesty, | 我感受到残酷坦诚的恶心威胁 |
[12:11] | and I’m wildly uncomfortable. | 我极其不舒服 |
[12:13] | Okay, well, here goes. | 好吧 要开始了 |
[12:15] | We think it’s great that you adopted Lionel, but… | 我们觉得你们收养莱昂内尔很好 但是… |
[12:18] | Okay, a little early for that reaction. | 好吧 这反应也太早了 |
[12:19] | I haven’t even gotten to say, | 我还没说到 |
[12:20] | “Stop imposing your fancy ways on that poor child.” | “别把你们的花里胡哨强加到可怜的孩子身上” |
[12:23] | And hit it. | 可以反应了 |
[12:24] | Look, we have been at this parenting thing | 我们做父母 |
[12:26] | for a while now, and… | 也有一段时间了 而… |
[12:27] | Yeah, and Lily is such a delight! | 是啊 莉莉最”讨人喜欢”了 |
[12:31] | Sorry, I’m gonna be lashing out for a bit. | 对不起 我可能会有点抬杠 |
[12:33] | Anyway, um, part of parenting | 总之 为人父母有时候 |
[12:36] | is exposing your children to things that you value. | 就是要让孩子接触到你重视的东西 |
[12:38] | You know, art and culture and good food… | 比方说艺术 文化和好的食物… |
[12:40] | That’s exactly what we’re doing. | 我们就是这么做的 |
[12:42] | But it’s also about letting them figure out who they are, | 但有时候还要让他们发掘自我 |
[12:46] | doing things that they want to do | 做他们自己想做的事 |
[12:47] | even though you don’t like ’em. | 即使你们不喜欢 |
[12:49] | Yeah, he’s a kid. | 他是个孩子 |
[12:50] | He doesn’t want opera at bedtime and caviar on his eggs. | 他不会想睡觉听歌剧和在鸡蛋里加鱼子酱 |
[12:53] | He — He wants to play ball and eat Cheetos. | 他…他想要玩球和吃奇多 |
[12:56] | Well, I did see him spit some sashimi into a napkin, | 我确实看见他把生鱼片吐到了餐巾上 |
[12:59] | but I hoped he was just worried about his weight. | 但我当时希望他只是在担心自己的体重 |
[13:01] | You know what, let’s get outside. | 这样吧 我们出去 |
[13:02] | Let’s go do something fun and show Lionel | 我们做点开心的事 让莱昂内尔知道 |
[13:05] | that it — that it’s okay to be a kid with you guys. | 在你们面前做个孩子也没关系 |
[13:08] | What do you say? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[13:09] | – Get in there. – It’s fine. | -拿吧 -没关系 |
[13:19] | And from what fromagerie… | 这是用什么奶酪厂的… |
[13:21] | – You’re from Lubbock, Texas. – You son of a bitch! | -你就是个德州小城市人 -你个混蛋 |
[13:27] | Oh, I can’t believe no one told me | 没想到没人跟我说过 |
[13:29] | kickball is performed on grass. | 足垒球是在草上玩的 |
[13:31] | I can barely stand Shakespeare in a park. | 在公园里演出的莎士比亚我都看不下去了 |
[13:33] | This is not great for your people. | 这对你们族群可不太好 |
[13:35] | Okay, Lionel, bring me home. | 好了 莱昂内尔 来个全垒打吧 |
[13:37] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[13:38] | Yes, I do, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[13:40] | All right. | 好 |
[13:42] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[13:43] | – Oh, my God, what is happening? – Hit him! | -天啊 发生什么了 -打他 |
[13:45] | Pepper, hit him! Oh! | 胡娇 打他 |
[13:46] | Hit Cam! | 打小卡 |
[13:48] | Oh, my –! | 我的… |
[13:49] | You can’t possibly think that’s what he meant. | 我才不信你真觉得他是这意思 |
[13:51] | Oh! ?Give me that. | 给我 |
[13:52] | – Give me that. – Okay. | -给我 -好 |
[13:54] | I was skeptical at first | 我一开始也心里打鼓 |
[13:55] | because orange is so over right now, | 毕竟橙子过时很久了 |
[13:58] | but I love it. | 但我很喜欢 |
[14:00] | You like it, too, Pepper? | 你喜欢吗 胡娇 |
[14:01] | Mm, wonderful. | 太好吃了 |
[14:02] | I haven’t seen this much artificial color | 我上一次见到那么多人工色素[颜色] |
[14:04] | since Ted Turner got his hands on “Casablanca.” | 是《北非谍影》被修复成彩色版那会儿 |
[14:04] | 该知名杰出电影最早是黑白电影 被修复成彩色版后 许多影迷十分嫌弃 | |
[14:06] | Your grandparents grew up in a trailer. | 你爷爷奶奶是在拖车里长大的 |
[14:08] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[14:10] | All right, who’s up next? | 好了 下一个到谁了 |
[14:11] | – Pepper! ?- Pepper! | -胡娇 -胡娇 |
[14:12] | Oh. How many scenes does kickball have? | 足垒球有多少幕 |
[14:14] | You can do it, Peppercito! | 你可以的 胡娇儿 |
[14:16] | Remember, it’s just like dancing. | 记住 就像跳舞一样 |
[14:18] | Dancing. | 跳舞 |
[14:20] | And five, six, seven, eight, kick! | 五 六 七 八 踢 |
[14:23] | Oh! ?Pepper! | 胡娇 |
[14:26] | Ohh! Oh, I’m hurt! | 我受伤了 |
[14:26] | I’m really hurt! | 疼死我了 |
[14:28] | Oh, if you two had any money, I’d sue you. | 如果你们两个有钱的话 我会告死你们 |
[14:30] | Mi amor, it’s okay. | 我亲爱的 没关系 |
[14:32] | It’s not okay. | 有关系 |
[14:33] | I’m out in the wild, schvitzing like a line cook. | 我在荒野曝晒 像个帮厨一样大汗淋漓 |
[14:37] | It’s one humiliation after the next! | 一波接一波地被羞辱 |
[14:40] | Lionel, sweetheart, I want to be the father you need, | 莱昂内尔 亲爱的 我想要成为你要的父亲 |
[14:43] | but this is not me. | 但这不是我 |
[14:45] | I hate sports and nature and — | 我讨厌运动和大自然 还有 |
[14:49] | and sherbet — | 还有果汁牛奶冻 |
[14:50] | God, do I hate sherbet! | 老天 我真讨厌果汁牛奶冻 |
[14:52] | There’s ice cream and sorbet and nothing in between. | 世上只有冰淇淋和雪芭 没有中间的了 |
[14:52] | 果汁牛奶冻由果汁和乳制品制成 雪芭由新鲜果汁和糖制成 不含乳制品 | |
[14:57] | Just so you know, I don’t care about kickball | 其实呢 我对足垒球没兴趣 |
[14:59] | or Popsicles or any of that stuff. | 或冰棒 或任何那一类的东西 |
[15:02] | I like how we live. | 我喜欢我们的生活方式 |
[15:03] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[15:04] | Lionel, don’t feel pressured to say that if you don’t mean it. | 莱昂内尔 不用因为压力而说违心的话 |
[15:07] | I mean it. | 是真的 |
[15:08] | Backgammon in the study, cheese from France, | 我喜欢书房里的西洋双陆棋 法国产的芝士 |
[15:10] | not a cheetah in sunglasses. | 而不是戴着太阳眼镜的豹子 |
[15:12] | Lionel, you’re melting my heart. | 莱昂内尔 我的心都要被你融化了 |
[15:14] | Mine, too, you perfect boy. | 我也是 你这个完美的孩子 |
[15:16] | What made you think I didn’t like our life? | 你们怎么会觉得我不喜欢我们的生活 |
[15:20] | Well, now, see… ? | 是这样的 |
[15:21] | They were forcing you to, | 他们强迫你 |
[15:23] | – and it just seemed to us… – It seemed to us… | -我们以为… -我们觉得… |
[15:25] | You told Lily that she was lucky to live with us. | 你跟莉莉说她和我们住在一起很幸运 |
[15:28] | – Remember? – I was trying to make her feel better. | -记得吗 -我是想让她心里好受一点 |
[15:30] | I got so much, and she got… | 我拥有如此多 而她… |
[15:32] | They give her haircuts at home. | 她的头发是他们在家剪的 |
[15:34] | Okay, I took a class. | 我可是上过培训课的 |
[15:36] | They wouldn’t even let her take horseback-riding lessons. | 他们连骑马课都不让她去上 |
[15:38] | – Because it’s dangerous. – Because it’s dangerous. | -因为很危险 -因为很危险 |
[15:40] | Or is it because you have to drive me across town at 7:00 A.M.? | 还是因为你们懒得早上7点载我大老远去上课 |
[15:43] | I thought good parents | 优秀的家长 |
[15:45] | were supposed to do things their kids want to do? | 不是应该满足孩子的愿望吗 |
[15:47] | Okay, well, it’s not not dangerous, | 好吧 但也不是不危险 |
[15:49] | and she’s also too young, so… | 而且她还太小 所以… |
[15:51] | Cam, come on. The jig’s up. | 小卡 算了 罪证确凿 |
[15:52] | Yes, Lily, we were — we were being selfish, okay? | 没错 莉莉 我们太自私了 |
[15:56] | You can have your lessons. | 你可以去上课 |
[15:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:58] | Can I take horseback-riding lessons with her, too? | 我能不能跟她一起上骑马课 |
[16:00] | Anything you want. | 你想要什么都行 |
[16:02] | You can swing by and pick him up on your way. | 你们可以顺路来我们家接上他 |
[16:07] | Hey, there. | 我回来了 |
[16:08] | Hi, honey. How are you? | 老公 你怎么样啊 |
[16:10] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[16:12] | Well, you seem less scary. ? | 你看上去没那么可怕了 |
[16:15] | Does this mean we’re gonna have a nice, pleasant dinner | 这是不是代表我们会跟女儿和她男友 |
[16:17] | with our daughter and her boyfriend? | 共进一顿友好愉快的晚餐了 |
[16:18] | Hey, give me a little credit. | 对我有点信心好吗 |
[16:20] | I worked so hard all day | 我忙了一整天 |
[16:22] | just to make sure I got everything ready. | 就为了确保我把一切都准备好了 |
[16:26] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[16:28] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在逗我呢吧 |
[16:30] | Well, it turns out Speedy Frame really lives up to its name. | “极速画框公司”果然不负盛名 |
[16:33] | We’re here! | 我们来了 |
[16:34] | Claire, I got you a bottle of pi– No! | 克莱尔 我给你带了一瓶加州葡… 不 |
[16:37] | Oh, good, you got our gift. | 太好了 你收到我们送的礼物 |
[16:39] | You gave it to them? | 你送给他们了吗 |
[16:40] | Don’t freak out, babe. That’s exactly what she wants. | 别慌 宝宝 她想要的正是这个 |
[16:42] | Wow, Mom, I really love it there. | 妈妈 挂在那儿我真喜欢 |
[16:45] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[16:46] | Sex painting on the wall means Alex was in her head. | 性爱画作挂到墙上说明艾丽克斯成功攻入她心 |
[16:49] | And I wasn’t planning on leaving anytime soon. | 而我攻进来就打算闹一阵子才走 |
[16:52] | I don’t know where that came from. | 我不知道怎么会摆出这种手势 |
[16:53] | More green beans? | 再来点豆角吗 |
[16:54] | Oh, yes. Don’t mind if I do. | 好啊 我就不客气了 |
[16:57] | I have to admit, I feel slightly uncomfortable. | 我得承认 我感觉有点怪怪的 |
[16:59] | Well, it’s getting late. | 时候不早了 |
[17:01] | It’s 7:30. | 才七点半 |
[17:02] | So, Dad, how’s work? | 爸爸 工作怎么样了 |
[17:04] | No. We’re not gonna sit here and pretend. | 不 我们不会坐在这里装没事 |
[17:06] | We’re going to talk about this. | 我们要谈谈那幅画 |
[17:10] | Your father’s right. | 你爸爸说得对 |
[17:11] | When I saw that painting, I thought… | 我看到那幅画时 就觉得… |
[17:15] | you’re too restrained. | 你太克制自己了 |
[17:16] | – You two need to loosen up a little. – That’s not what I meant. | -你们得放纵一点 -我要谈的不是这个 |
[17:19] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[17:20] | I appreciate the advice, and that should be an easy fix | 我感激你的建议 而且这问题很容易解决 |
[17:23] | now that I’ve come into my own with such a virile partner. | 毕竟我现在有一个”精”力充沛的伴侣 |
[17:26] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:27] | Okay, that is enough! | 够了 |
[17:29] | Look what you’re doing to this poor man, | 瞧你对这个可怜的男子做了什么 |
[17:31] | putting him in the middle of this twisted power struggle | 让他夹在你们俩之间扭曲变态的 |
[17:33] | between the two of you! | 权力斗争中 |
[17:35] | This is exactly what you and your dad always did to me. | 这正是你和你爸整天对我做的事 |
[17:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[17:39] | The first time I met your dad, | 我第一次见你爸的时候 |
[17:41] | who did not approve me, you kept kissing me. | 他不认可我 你就一直亲我 |
[17:43] | Or the first time we went away with your family | 还有我们第一次和你家人 |
[17:45] | to that cabin and you made all those noises. | 去小木屋度假时 你故意各种呻吟 |
[17:47] | Th-That wasn’t about that. | 我呻吟不是为了气他 |
[17:48] | Then where did those noises go, Claire? | 那如今这些呻吟都到哪儿去了 克莱尔 |
[17:50] | I will not stand here while you tear poor Ben down | 我不会束手旁观看着你手撕本 |
[17:53] | the way that Jay tore me down, | 就像你爸当年也手撕了我一样 |
[17:54] | and, Ben, were you blue or gold? | 还有 本 你是蓝色还是金色 |
[17:55] | – I need to know. – I was blue. | -我必须得知道 -我是蓝色 |
[17:57] | I wanted to feel like an Avatar. | 我想要来点《阿凡达》的感觉 |
[18:01] | Ben, I’m sorry. | 本 是我不对 |
[18:02] | Phil and Alex are right. | 菲尔跟艾丽克斯说得对 |
[18:03] | You don’t deserve to be treated this way. | 你不应该被如此对待 |
[18:06] | Thank you, Claire. You know, I — | 谢谢 克莱尔 其实我… |
[18:07] | Not finished. I am doing to you… | 我还没说完 我对你做的事 |
[18:09] | …exactly what my father did to me and Phil. | 就是当年我爸对我与菲尔做的事 |
[18:12] | No one was good enough for his little girl, and… | 他觉得任何人都配不上他的宝贝女儿… |
[18:15] | And I suppose nobody’s good enough for mine. | 我想我也觉得没人配得上我的宝贝女儿 |
[18:19] | But, honey, I’ve been where you are right now, | 但亲爱的 我也曾站在你这立场 |
[18:21] | and I’m the last person | 所以我是最不应该 |
[18:23] | who should be making it harder for you. | 给你增添无数磨难的人 |
[18:25] | I’m…I’m so sorry. | 我真的很对不起 |
[18:28] | And I’m sorry I left the sex painting for you to find. | 我不该故意留下性爱画作给你们看 |
[18:30] | If it makes you feel any better, | 不知道你听完会不会开心点 |
[18:32] | we faked it. | 其实画是假的 |
[18:33] | Ben was so freaked out, he couldn’t perform. | 本吓死了 根本无法”表现” |
[18:36] | Doesn’t make me feel any better. | 我听了一点都没开心啊 |
[18:37] | That helps a lot. | 但我开心多了 |
[18:40] | ? I do believe I have been changed for the better ? | ? 我相信自己已变得比以前更好 ? |
[18:46] | I still don’t understand why she’s green. | 我还是没懂为什么她是绿色的 |
[18:46] | 这首是好女巫与坏女巫对唱的歌曲《For Good》 坏女巫小时候喝了魔酒 变成绿皮肤 | |
[18:49] | ? Because I knew you ? | ? 因为我认识了你 ? |
[18:52] | ? Because I knew you ? | ? 因为我认识了你 ? |
[18:57] | ? Because I knew you ? | ? 因为我认识了你 ? |
[19:02] | ? I have been changed ? | ? 让我永远地… ? |
[19:10] | They used to be so close. | 她们以前曾关系那么好 |
[19:12] | – You okay? – ? For good ? | -你还好吧 -? 改变了自己 ? |
[19:13] | – What happened to them? – I don’t know. | -她们怎么变成这样了 -我不知道啊 |
[19:13] | 一个金发碧眼的万人迷 一个绿皮肤的”怪物” 从竞争对手变成至交 最后却因为立场不同成为敌人 | |
[19:15] | I-I dozed off for a couple of minutes. | 我中间睡着了几分钟 |
[19:17] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 借过一下 |
[19:19] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 对不起 不好意思 |
[19:21] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[19:22] | I should’ve sent Gloria. | 早知道就该让歌洛莉亚来 |
[19:29] | Hey, fella. | 兄弟 |
[19:30] | What happened in there? | 你这是怎么了 |
[19:33] | I’m a fraud, Jay. | 杰 我是个骗子 |
[19:35] | I’m a damn fraud. | 我就是个大骗子 |
[19:36] | Come on. We all cry at weird stuff. | 别这样啦 人人都有怪异的哭点 |
[19:38] | For me, it’s when boxers hug after a fight. | 像我是拳击手打完之后拥抱的那一刻 |
[19:41] | It’s not the crying I’m worried about. | 我的重点不是哭 |
[19:43] | You were right. | 其实你说得没错 |
[19:44] | You said I would lose everything if I went to Costa Rica, | 你说过我要是去哥斯达黎加 就会倾家荡产 |
[19:46] | and I did. | 你说对了 |
[19:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么鬼 |
[19:48] | I-I-I thought you were a big juice magnate. | 你不是什么果汁业大亨吗 |
[19:49] | Lies! It’s all lies, Jay! | 谎话 都是谎话 |
[19:52] | I’m not no juice magnate. | 我才不是什么果汁大亨 |
[19:53] | I had a juice stand, and things were okay — | 我开了个果汁小摊 本来一切顺利 |
[19:56] | until these monkeys got a hold of my knives. | 直到后来猴子拿到了我的刀… |
[19:59] | The lawyer says I can’t talk about it. | 律师说我不能谈这件事 |
[20:02] | Then Darlene takes off with this honcho in zip lines | 达琳也跟高空滑索的老板好上 |
[20:05] | and leaves me. | 然后离我而去 |
[20:06] | That’s why I’ve been avoiding you. | 所以我才一直躲着你 |
[20:08] | I’m a disgusting loser! | 我就是个丢人现眼的废物 |
[20:10] | Who are you talking to? | 你把我当什么人了 |
[20:11] | You don’t need to be embarrassed. | 在我面前你怕什么丢人 |
[20:13] | But you said, “Don’t come crying to me | 但你说过”你到时候出事了 |
[20:15] | when it all turns to hell and I have to pick up the pieces.” | 可别来找我哭 我还得收拾烂摊子” |
[20:18] | – You said that! – ?It’s just what you say. | -你说的 -也就是说说而已嘛 |
[20:20] | Of course I’m gonna pick up the pieces. | 我当然会帮忙你收拾残局啊 |
[20:22] | What else would I do? | 不然我还能怎么样 |
[20:23] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友啊 |
[20:24] | And you’re my best friend, damn it. Come on. | 妈的 你也是我最好的朋友啊 要抱抱 |
[20:28] | I’m better because I knew you. | 因为认识你 我变得更好了 |
[20:31] | Best friends forever. | 一辈子当最好的好朋友 |
[20:35] | Yeah, Gloria’s right. I…I hear it now. | 歌洛莉亚说得对 我现在懂了 |
[20:41] | Manny open the door. | 曼尼开门嘛 |
[20:42] | I know you are in there. | 我知道你在房里 |
[20:44] | Mom, what are you doing here. | 妈 你来做什么 |
[20:45] | I know that you said that you want your space, | 我知道你说过你想有自己的空间 |
[20:48] | but it’s so hard on me, ok? | 但对我来说真的很难熬 |
[20:50] | So, I want a text message at the end of everyday, | 所以我要你每天睡前给我发一封短信 |
[20:54] | telling me you are ok. | 跟我报平安 |
[20:55] | And three times a week, | 然后每周三次 |
[20:57] | a picture of your face | 发你的自拍给我 |
[20:58] | so I can look into your eyes | 这样我才能看着你的眼睛 |
[20:59] | and see if you are lying to me. | 知道你有没有说谎骗我 |
[21:01] | Mother, we texted yesterday morning. | 妈 我们昨天早上才互通过短信 |
[21:02] | No, we didn’t. That was days ago. | 才没有呢 上次都多久之前了 |
[21:04] | Yesterday at 8:37A.M. | 昨天早上8点37分 |
[21:06] | You asked if I got your care package, | 你问我收到你寄的爱心包裹了没 |
[21:08] | and said don’t tell Jay I gave you a sausage. | 还让我别告诉杰你给我寄了香肠 |
[21:10] | Then you accidentally hit voice memo, | 然后你不小心发了语音消息 |
[21:12] | and I heard you tell Stella to go in a yard and die. | 我听到你叫斯黛拉找块地去死 |
[21:15] | Sorry. I just miss you. | 对不起嘛 我好想你 |
[21:24] | I guess it’s not so terrible of you stopping by every now and then. | 你偶尔来看看我应该也没关系啦 |