时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | What was my best brush with celebrity? | 我最棒的一次偶遇明星经验 |
[00:03] | Oh, this is such a good one. | 这真是个好问题 |
[00:06] | One time I saw Jack Nicholson at the car wash. | 有次我在洗车店看到了杰克·尼科尔森 |
[00:08] | I can’t go through this again. | 我不想再听一次了 |
[00:10] | Jack Nicholson does not drive a Hyundai Odyssey | 杰克·尼科尔森不会开一辆贴着 |
[00:10] | 好莱坞知名杰出男演员 也是出了名的坏脾气 | |
[00:12] | with a Co-Exist bumper sticker, Cam. | “宗教共存”的现代奥德赛 小卡 |
[00:14] | Being in the closet business, | 在橱柜行业干了那么多年 |
[00:15] | I met a lot of famous people. | 我遇到过许多明星 |
[00:17] | I can’t name names, | 我不能提名字 |
[00:18] | but let’s just say it’s someone who’s the boss. | 就这么说吧 那人是老大 |
[00:21] | You met Bruce Springsteen? | 你遇到布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀吗 |
[00:22] | – No, Tony Danza. – Oh, from the TV show? | -不 是托尼·丹扎 -电视剧里的吗 |
[00:22] | 托尼·丹扎曾主演1984年美剧 Who’s the boss《成长没烦恼/谁才是老大》 | |
[00:25] | Nah, she was the boss. | 那部剧女主才是老大 |
[00:26] | It’s open to interpretation. | 个人见解不同啦 |
[00:28] | I saw Santa Claus at the mall. | 我在商场看见了圣诞老人 |
[00:34] | “The Unwitting Miss Castle.” | 《不知情的卡斯尔小姐》 |
[00:35] | What’s that about? | 讲的是什么 |
[00:36] | It’s about three persecuted women | 讲的是不同时代中 |
[00:38] | in different time periods, | 三个被迫害的女人 |
[00:39] | or one time traveler with incredibly bad luck. | 或者是一个特别倒霉的时间旅行者 |
[00:42] | I don’t know which. | 我不知道是哪个 |
[00:43] | Somehow, I was able to join | 我莫名其妙加入了 |
[00:45] | a very exclusive book club | 一个非常排外的读书俱乐部 |
[00:46] | filled with the most intelligent women. | 里面都是超高智商的女人 |
[00:49] | I can never seem to impress them. | 我总是无法令她们感到惊艳 |
[00:50] | They use words like “sanguine.” | 她们会用”枯苗望雨”这种高级词 |
[00:53] | I don’t want to look like an idiot, so I use it, too. | 我不想看起来像是个傻瓜 所以我也用 |
[00:55] | Isn’t that the most sanguine thing you ever heard? | 这是不是你听到过的最”枯苗望雨”的东西 |
[00:59] | You’re not using it right. | 你用错了 |
[01:01] | I’ve read the same chapter eight times — | 同一章我都读了八次了 |
[01:03] | still don’t get it. | 还是不懂 |
[01:04] | Just say, “It holds a mirror up to society.” | 就说”这反映了社会现状” |
[01:07] | You’ll get your “C” and get out of there. | 你会得个C 顺利脱身 |
[01:11] | – Good morning. – Hi. | -早上好 -嗨 |
[01:13] | Who’s that young thing? | 这年轻人是谁 |
[01:15] | Wow, what’s up with the outfit, Mod Squad? | 怎么打扮得像电视剧的人一样犀利了 |
[01:18] | Oh, yeah, I’m, uh… | 是啊 我要… |
[01:19] | I’m showing a house to someone. | 我要带人看房 |
[01:20] | I’d rather not say who it is. | 我不想说是谁 |
[01:22] | I totally get that. | 我完全理解 |
[01:23] | It’s Chris Martin from Coldplay. | 是酷玩乐队的主唱克里斯·马汀 |
[01:25] | – Come on, really? – It’s not a big deal. | -拜托 真的吗 -不是什么大事啦 |
[01:28] | Says the man who spent most of last night | 说这话的人昨晚花了大半晚上时间 |
[01:29] | sewing that flower onto his jeans. | 往牛仔裤上缝花 |
[01:31] | Okay, it’s a really big deal. | 好吧 这真的是件大事 |
[01:32] | I’m meeting the man who sings how I feel. | 我要跟一个唱出我感受的歌手见面了 |
[01:33] | Yes, his music is so sanguine. | 是啊 他的音乐非常”枯苗望雨” |
[01:36] | Eh, closer. | 比上次强 |
[01:38] | Never been a big Coldplay guy. | 我从来都不是很喜欢酷玩乐队 |
[01:40] | I’m more into hip-hop, death metal, | 我更喜欢嘻哈 死亡金属 |
[01:41] | “Little Mermaid.” | 《小美人鱼》 |
[01:43] | That one really imprinted on me back in the day. | 那电影对我小时候影响好大啊 |
[01:46] | My stomach feels weird. | 我肚子很难受 |
[01:47] | You’re probably just nervous. | 你也许只是紧张 |
[01:48] | Ooh, maybe you need someone to come with you. | 也许你需要有人陪你去 |
[01:50] | No, he’s there to buy a house, not talk about music, | 不要 他是去买房的 不是谈论音乐 |
[01:52] | which is why I’m not even gonna mention | 所以我压根都不会提 |
[01:53] | that I’m a songwriter, too. | 我也是歌曲作家 |
[01:55] | Oh, you wrote one song. | 你就写了一首歌 |
[01:56] | I said everything I had to say. | 歌里有我想说的一切了 |
[01:58] | About a realtor. | 房地产经纪人的故事 |
[01:59] | It was about life! | 是关于人生 |
[02:00] | This is why they mock you at book club. | 难怪读书俱乐部的人嘲笑你 |
[02:15] | Oh, here’s a brush with celebrity | 我可以聊聊某一次 |
[02:16] | I can actually talk about. | 和明星的偶遇 |
[02:18] | Last summer, I was called upon | 去年夏天 我被要求 |
[02:19] | to participate in the most American of traditions — | 参与最美式的传统 |
[02:23] | getting out of jury duty. | 摆脱陪审团的职责 |
[02:24] | Do you have any experience with law enforcement? | 您有任何跟执法机构接触的经验吗 |
[02:27] | Big time. | 多了去了 |
[02:28] | I-I don’t trust, uh, cops. | 我不信任警察 |
[02:30] | Also, I despise robbery victims. | 而且我鄙视被抢劫的人 |
[02:32] | They’re the real criminals | 他们才是真正的罪犯 |
[02:33] | for clogging up our court system. | 占用了我们的审判系统 |
[02:35] | Nice try, Juror 3. | 得了吧 3号陪审员 |
[02:36] | What about economic hardship? | 那么经济困难呢 |
[02:38] | The last time I missed work, | 上次我没去工作时 |
[02:39] | the California closet market collapsed. | 加州橱柜市场都崩溃了 |
[02:42] | Some people think that caused the L.A. Riot. | 有人认为那导致了洛杉矶暴动 |
[02:45] | I must be done talking. | 看来我该收声了 |
[02:47] | I’m going into labor. | 我要生了 |
[02:48] | Ma’am, Ma’am, everything’s gonna be all right. | 女士 一切都会没事的 |
[02:50] | Bailiff, help Juror 11 with anything she needs, | 法警 帮助一下11号陪审员 |
[02:53] | and bring in the next alternate. | 叫下一位替换陪审员 |
[02:54] | Uh, as her Lamaze coach, | 作为她无痛分娩法的教练 |
[02:56] | I think I should probably be out in the hall wi– | 我想我该去走廊… |
[03:02] | Terry Bradshaw. | 特里·布拉德肖 |
[03:04] | I love Terry Bradshaw! | 我爱特里·布拉德肖 |
[03:05] | Juror 11, is there anything that might prevent you | 11号陪审员 有什么原因会阻止你 |
[03:08] | from serving effectively on this jury? | 有效地履行陪审团义务吗 |
[03:10] | No scheduling conflicts, Your Honor. | 日程没有冲突 法官大人 |
[03:12] | However, I am going through | 然而我现在 |
[03:14] | kind of a rough patch right now. | 正经历一段困难的时期 |
[03:16] | You see, I lost my best friend. | 我失去了我死党 |
[03:18] | Or did he just find one? | 还是他刚找到了一位新死党 |
[03:20] | But I’m happy to serve. | 但我很高兴履行义务 |
[03:21] | I believe in the American legal system, | 我相信美国司法制度 |
[03:23] | and I believe it’s all about teamwork. | 靠的就是团队合作 |
[03:27] | That’s a touchdown of an answer, champ. | 真是个”触地得分”的好答案啊 冠军 |
[03:29] | Uh, this lady here… | 这位女士 |
[03:31] | put me down for that. | 我决定也当陪审员 |
[03:32] | Are you ready for some justice? | 你准备好接受正义制裁了吗 |
[03:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:38] | What? A celebrity? | 怎么了 有明星吗 |
[03:40] | – It’s Sam Anvilmaker. – ?Who? | -是山姆·安威尔马克 -谁 |
[03:43] | He wrote “The Forgetters and the Forgotten”? | 他写了《遗忘者和被遗忘者》 |
[03:45] | “Farce, American Style”? | 《美国式闹剧》 |
[03:46] | “Screw You For Reading This”? | 《读这本书就滚蛋》 |
[03:48] | What the hell is happening? | “这到底什么情况” |
[03:49] | Yes, that one, too! | 对 这也是他写的 |
[03:50] | He’s my favorite playwright. | 他是我最喜欢的编剧 |
[03:52] | Why don’t you go over | 你为什么不过去 |
[03:52] | and tell him that you’re a fan? | 告诉他你是他粉丝 |
[03:54] | Maybe he can give you some advice. | 也许他会给你一些建议 |
[03:55] | No, no, I wouldn’t want to bother him. | 不不 我不想打扰他 |
[03:58] | He’s notoriously private. | 他不喜欢被打扰是出了名的 |
[03:59] | He writes in a hollowed-out tree | 他在蒙大纳某处的一棵 |
[04:01] | somewhere in Montana. | 挖空的树干里头写作 |
[04:02] | Don’t be nervous. | 别紧张 |
[04:03] | It just doesn’t feel right. | 我就是感觉这样不太好 |
[04:04] | Manny, if somebody admired my work as much as this, | 曼尼 如果有人像你这么喜欢我的作品 |
[04:07] | I would like to know. | 我会很想知道的 |
[04:10] | – Go. – ?Okay. | -去吧 -好吧 |
[04:12] | Here we go. | 那我过去了 |
[04:17] | – Uh, excuse me, Mr. Anvilmaker? – Let me guess — | -打扰一下 安威尔马克先生 -让我猜猜 |
[04:20] | I’m the reason you want to be a writer. | 我是你想成为编剧的原因 |
[04:23] | Yeah, actually. | 是的 没错 |
[04:23] | Your first play changed the way that I looked at — | 您的第一部剧改变了我对… |
[04:26] | Look, listen, kid. | 听我说 孩子 |
[04:27] | I’m not here to collect panties | 我不是来这里收集 |
[04:28] | with phone numbers on them. | 写着电话号码的内裤的 |
[04:30] | I’m here to experience the cold absurdity | 我是来这里体验活着的那种 |
[04:32] | that is being alive. | 冷漠荒诞感 |
[04:34] | So go and find someone else to venerate. | 找别人崇拜去吧 |
[04:39] | Oh, uh… Sorry for bothering you. | 很抱歉打扰你了 |
[04:41] | Here’s a writing tip — | 给你一条写作小窍门 |
[04:42] | show me you’re sorry for bothering me. | 让我看到你真为打扰我而感到抱歉 |
[04:44] | Don’t tell me. | 而不是光动嘴皮子 |
[04:46] | Okay, let’s take a picture | 好了 来为这两个 |
[04:47] | of the two new best friends. | 新交的死党拍张合影 |
[04:49] | Come together. | 靠近点啊 |
[04:50] | I should never have left my tree. | 我就不该离开我的树 |
[04:52] | And then, I saw Daniel Day-Lewis | 我还在我们的干洗店看到了 |
[04:54] | at our dry cleaner. | 影帝丹尼尔·戴·路易斯 |
[04:55] | Not him. No. | 不是他 真不是 |
[04:58] | Uh, the time we actually saw a celebrity | 我们真的看到名人是在 |
[04:59] | was last December | 去年十二月 |
[05:01] | when we were shopping for gardening supplies. | 我们去买园艺用品的时候 |
[05:03] | I’ll never forget the feeling of having Lincoln | 我永远不会忘记影帝演的林肯总统 |
[05:05] | look directly into my eyes and saying, | 直勾勾地看着我的眼睛 然后说 |
[05:09] | “We couldn’t get the barbecue sauce out.” | “烧烤酱洗不掉”时候的感觉 |
[05:14] | We both don’t need a pair. | 我们不需要一人有一副 |
[05:15] | We can just share these. | 我们可以共用啊 |
[05:16] | And what if I want my own? | 如果我想要我自己的呢 |
[05:18] | We share everything. | 我们什么东西都共用啊 |
[05:19] | We share a toothbrush. | 我们共用一把牙刷 |
[05:20] | – We do? Oh… – Oh, my — Oh, my gosh. | -有吗 -我的…我的天哪 |
[05:22] | Hm? ?There’s the guy who hosts | 那个主持我们非常喜欢的 |
[05:23] | that home makeover show we love so much. | 家居大改造节目的家伙在那里 |
[05:24] | – What? Where? – It’s Scott Hunter. | -什么 在哪儿 -斯科特·亨特 |
[05:25] | Scott Hunter is right over there. | 斯科特·亨特在那里 |
[05:27] | Every week, Scott Hunter, | 每一周 斯科特·亨特 |
[05:28] | the host of “I Beg Your Garden,” | 《”花”您一点时间》的主持人 |
[05:30] | selects an unsuspecting couple at a home store. | 会在家居店挑选不知情的两口子 |
[05:33] | Yeah, he taps them on the shoulder and says, | 对 他会拍他们的肩膀 然后说 |
[05:35] | “I beg your garden.” | “花您一点时间” |
[05:37] | What?! Oh, my God! I can’t believe it! | 什么 我的天啊 真的假的 |
[05:38] | That’s how it goes every time. | 每次都这样 |
[05:40] | Every time. | 每次都是 |
[05:41] | – Where are the cameras? – I know. | -摄像机在哪里 -我知道 |
[05:42] | I wish I would’ve worn something more colorful. | 要是我今天穿得更艳丽一点就好了 |
[05:44] | Okay, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[05:45] | We have to get on the show. | 我们一定要上节目 |
[05:46] | Can you imagine a backyard makeover, | 你能想象我们后院被大改造吗 |
[05:48] | what he would do with ours? | 他会怎么改造我们的后院呢 |
[05:50] | Yeah, one word, three syllables, | 没错 是三个字的 |
[05:51] | starts with “Gah,” ends with “zebo.” | 开头是”小” 结尾是”凉亭” |
[05:55] | Gazebo. | 小凉亭 |
[05:56] | – I love gazebos. ?- I do, too! | -我爱死小凉亭了 -我也是 |
[05:57] | Now that I’m thinking about it, | 一开始想这个 |
[05:58] | I have to have one. | 我就非得要一个了 |
[06:00] | – Oh, my gosh. – Wait, we work hard. | -天哪 -我们工作这么辛苦 |
[06:01] | We deserve to stand in the shade | 当然有权在后院 |
[06:02] | – a few inches off the ground. – ?Yeah. | -离草皮几英寸的地方乘凉 -就是 |
[06:03] | Okay, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[06:04] | – Let’s go get tapped. ?- Okay. | -我们这就过去让他拍我们肩膀 -好 |
[06:08] | Hm, what’s over here? | 那是什么东西 |
[06:09] | I don’t know. Oh, my gosh, Mitchell, do you like this planter? | 不知道 天啊 米奇尔 你喜欢这个花盆吗 |
[06:11] | It would go great | 把这放在我们那个 |
[06:12] | in our hopelessly outdated and neglected backyard. | 荒芜老气得掉渣的后院里一定不错 |
[06:16] | Well, I love it if you love it. | 你喜欢我就喜欢 |
[06:17] | And what do you think of these pavers? | 那你觉得这些铺路材料怎么样 |
[06:19] | Oh, I think they go great with that gazebo | 我觉得那会跟我们 |
[06:21] | we’ve always dreamed of having. | 梦寐以求的小凉亭很搭的 |
[06:21] | Oh, forget it. He’s gone. | 拉倒吧 他走了 |
[06:23] | W-What did we do wrong? We were pleasant. | 我们做错什么了 我们很讨喜啊 |
[06:25] | You know what? Maybe we were too nice. | 你猜怎么着 可能是我们太讨喜了 |
[06:27] | Couples on those shows always have conflict. | 上这些节目的小两口总是各种闹矛盾 |
[06:30] | – So do we. ?- Yeah. | -我们也是啊 -对啊 |
[06:31] | When’s the last time we agreed on anything. | 我们有多久没有达成一致过了 |
[06:33] | We — We’re constantly bickering. | 我们永远在斗嘴啊 |
[06:34] | I know, sometimes it reveals something deeper, | 是啊 虽然斗嘴有时会反应出更深层的东西 |
[06:36] | but not always. | 但并不总是如此 |
[06:38] | You know what? | 来 |
[06:39] | Let’s go show him our delightful brand | 我们去向他展示一下我们 |
[06:41] | of bitchy friction. | 毒舌得可爱的一面吧 |
[06:42] | I was thinking the exact same thing. | 跟我想的完全一样 |
[06:44] | – Stop seeing eye-to-eye with me. ?- Sorry, sorry. | -别总是跟我心有灵犀啊 -抱歉抱歉 |
[06:46] | Let’s go find him and drum up an argument. | 我们去找他 然后好好大吵一架 |
[06:48] | Yeah, terrific idea. | 这主意太赞了 |
[06:49] | I’m not doing it on purpose. | 我不是故意跟你有默契的 |
[06:50] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[06:57] | What is going on? | 我这是怎么了 |
[06:59] | My gro — | 我的… |
[07:01] | This was a nightmare. | 简直是噩梦 |
[07:02] | I was about to meet my hero, | 我马上就要见到我的英雄 |
[07:04] | and I was experiencing this bizarre pain in — | 可我那个地方却莫名疼得要死 |
[07:06] | in my…nether region. | 就是 下面那个地方 |
[07:09] | Wait, I’m a grown man. | 等等 我是个成年男性 |
[07:10] | I should be able to say it — my left bean bag — | 我应该不羞于直呼其名 我左边的蛋袋 |
[07:12] | did it again. | 我又没说出口 |
[07:13] | My tersticle — | 我的金玉蛋… |
[07:14] | That’s as close as I think I’m gonna get. | 我想我没办法说得更直接了 |
[07:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:19] | Welcome, welcome, welcome. | 欢迎欢迎欢迎 |
[07:22] | – Phil. ?- Hey, I’m Chris. | -菲尔 -我是克里斯 |
[07:23] | – Hey, what’s wrong? – Oh, nothing. | -你怎么了 -没怎么 |
[07:26] | You thought I’d be better looking. | 你以为我本人会更帅些 |
[07:28] | People think that because the rest of the band | 人们总这么以为 因为乐队其他人 |
[07:30] | – look like hobbits. – No, no, no. | -都长得跟霍比特人似的 -不不不 |
[07:31] | It’s — It’s a little — | 只是 我只是有点… |
[07:32] | I love your flower jeans. | 我喜欢你的花牛仔裤 |
[07:34] | Where did you get those? | 你在哪买的 |
[07:35] | They’re from a store. | 从商店买的 |
[07:36] | Well, they’re very me. They’re very me. | 特别有我的风格 特别有我的风格 |
[07:38] | Do you remember the name of the store? | 你还记得店名吗 |
[07:40] | Actually, I embroidered them myself. | 其实是我自己绣的 |
[07:42] | Impressive. | 真厉害 |
[07:43] | When you’re ready for it, | 等你准备好后 |
[07:45] | you get a T-shirt, you put it on top of a long-sleeve, | 你找件T恤 穿在长袖上衣外面 |
[07:48] | then it lets everybody know you own multiple shirts. | 这样大家就知道你有不止一件上衣了 |
[07:51] | Impressive. | 真厉害 |
[07:52] | So, mate, shall we have a trod-about? | 伙计 我们要不要这就开搞 |
[07:56] | I’m flattered. | 感谢你的抬爱 |
[07:57] | I’d rather just keep it professional, | 但我觉得我们还是公事公办 |
[07:58] | have a walk around. | 开始看房子吧 |
[07:59] | Oh, that’s not what…I…meant… | 我不是那个意思 |
[08:08] | Terry was just sitting there by himself | 特里形单影只坐在那里 |
[08:10] | because everybody’s always afraid to talk to the prettiest girl, | 因为人们总是不敢去和最漂亮的姑娘搭讪 |
[08:13] | except this guy. | 除了这位 |
[08:15] | It’s all about confidence. | 自信是关键 |
[08:17] | Excuse me, Mr. — | 打扰一下 布… |
[08:19] | Excuse me, Mr. Bradshaw. | 打扰一下 布拉德肖先生 |
[08:20] | Jay Pritchett, juror number 3. | 杰·普里契特 三号陪审员 |
[08:22] | Terry. Call me Terry. | 特里 叫我特里就行 |
[08:23] | – How you doing, Terry? – Hi. Good. You? | -你好吗 特里 -挺好的 你呢 |
[08:25] | Hey, this robbery case, huh? | 关于这起抢劫案 |
[08:26] | Now, I know we don’t have all the facts yet, | 我知道我们对案情还没有全面了解 |
[08:28] | but I think it might be hard for me | 但我觉得我可能下不了决心 |
[08:29] | to lock up a…”Steeler.” | 让劫匪[钢人队]进监狱 |
[08:33] | I try to keep it light. | 希望我没用力过猛 |
[08:34] | You might if I join you? | 你介意我坐下吗 |
[08:36] | No, no, no, free country. Sit down. | 不不不 这是自由的国家 坐 |
[08:38] | He said “Yes”! | 他同意了 |
[08:39] | The ’70s, it was a better game. | 七十年代的橄榄球赛要精彩多了 |
[08:41] | You guys did everything — offense, defense. | 你们无所不能 进攻 防守 |
[08:43] | Didn’t I see you mow the field one night before the game? | 你有次是不是还在赛前给场地除草来着 |
[08:46] | You know, that’s how I made my money? | 你知道我的钱就是靠除草赚来的吗 |
[08:48] | I can’t actually believe | 我真不敢相信 |
[08:49] | that I’m having lunch with Terry Bradshaw. | 我在和特里·布拉德肖一起吃午餐 |
[08:51] | I mean, from football fame | 从橄榄球球星 |
[08:53] | to country music stardom to big-screen idol. | 到乡村音乐明星到著名演员 |
[08:56] | “Smokey and the Bandit II.” | 《横冲直撞斗飞车》续集 |
[08:58] | Now that was a challenge. To play yourself, | 演自己 真的是项挑战 |
[09:01] | that can be kind of tricky. | 特别不好演 |
[09:02] | I thought you stole the movies? | 我认为整部戏焦点都到你身上了 |
[09:03] | Ah, stop that. You’re too kind. | 别夸我了 你人太好了 |
[09:05] | You know, not everything I touch turns to gold. | 我也不是做什么成什么的 |
[09:07] | I mean, I’ve had my share of missteps along the way. | 我这辈子也有过不少失误 |
[09:09] | Well, right, like “Failure to Launch,” right? | 是啊 例如《赖家王老五》 对吧 |
[09:11] | – Sorry? ?- You should be. | -什么 -你是该不好意思 |
[09:13] | I mean, that thing was a real stinker. | 那电影太差劲了 |
[09:15] | I happen to be proud of that movie. | 我偏偏很为那部电影自豪 |
[09:17] | I mean, that’s some of the best work I’ve ever done. | 那是我演得最好的电影之一 |
[09:19] | No, you were good, yeah. | 你演得当然很好 没错 |
[09:20] | But, I mean, don’t worry about it. Nobody saw it. | 但演得好不好都没关系 反正没人看 |
[09:22] | Yeah, well. | 那好 |
[09:24] | Guess it’s about time we get on back in, huh? | 我想我们该回庭上了 |
[09:27] | Same time tomorrow. | 明天这时候再见 |
[09:29] | Hey, I’m wide open. | 我日程表上全是空挡 |
[09:31] | Like in football. | 像玩橄榄球时有空挡一样 |
[09:36] | Nobody speaks to my son like that. | 没人能对我儿子那么说话 |
[09:38] | No, no, Mom, Mom, Mom. | 不 妈 妈 妈 |
[09:40] | Please don’t get up and make a scene and embarrass me more. | 求你别过去大闹一场让我更丢人 |
[09:43] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[09:43] | Okay, but you don’t have to block me in. | 好 但你没必要堵住我吧 |
[09:45] | I am not crazy. | 我又不是疯婆子 |
[09:46] | I am not the hot-headed Latina | 你们都以为我是个冲动的拉丁女人 |
[09:48] | that you all make me out to be. | 但我不是那样的 |
[09:50] | You sent a cow heart to a children’s soccer referee. | 你给儿童足球裁判寄过一颗牛心 |
[09:52] | Manny, what else was I supposed to do? | 曼尼 不然我还能怎么警告他 |
[09:55] | Look, what happened was a good thing. | 刚刚那一幕也是好事 |
[09:57] | He was teaching me the focus required | 他在教我想做个艺术家 |
[09:58] | to live the life of an artist, | 就要有这种专注力 |
[10:00] | and that is a very valuable lesson that I’ll cherish forever. | 那是宝贵的一课 我会珍惜一辈子的 |
[10:04] | Okay, Papi, if you’re happy, then I’m happy. | 好吧小乖乖 如果你开心我就开心 |
[10:08] | Why don’t you pick your dessert? | 不如你挑份甜点吧 |
[10:13] | I wouldn’t say no to an almond cookie | 我不介意来块杏仁饼干 |
[10:14] | and an espresso and… | 一杯浓缩咖啡 |
[10:15] | And you’re gone, aren’t you? | 你已经不在了 是不是 |
[10:18] | – Honey, I’ll take another — – Shut up. | -亲爱的 再给我来份 -闭嘴 |
[10:20] | That’s my son over there. | 那是我儿子 |
[10:21] | He opened his beautiful soul to you, | 他对你赤诚相待 |
[10:23] | to praise you, to get some advice from you, | 赞美你 向你寻求建议 |
[10:26] | and you were mean to him? | 你却对他这么刻薄 |
[10:28] | Come on, we both know that your attitude | 拜托 我们都知道你这态度 |
[10:29] | is just a defense mechanism | 只是一种防卫机制 |
[10:31] | to protect the tiny, little ego | 保护你那小得可怜的自我 |
[10:34] | from the truth — | 不愿承认事实 |
[10:36] | that you don’t deserve any praise, | 事实就是你根本不配任何赞美 |
[10:39] | that you’re a fraud, | 你是个骗子 |
[10:40] | that you’re just a big, fat nobody. | 一个无足轻重的大胖子而已 |
[10:52] | All men break the same. | 所有男人都有一样的软肋 |
[11:06] | What’s happening? What is all this? | 这是什么鬼 这是什么意思 |
[11:07] | – Go up the next aisle. – ?Okay. | -去下一个货架通道 -行 |
[11:13] | Oh, God, | 天啊 |
[11:14] | I’m loving these new pavers we picked. | 我爱死我们新挑的地砖颜色了 |
[11:15] | You know what, I’m starting to have second thoughts. | 其实我又有点犹豫了 |
[11:17] | Oh, no, this isn’t gonna be | 拜托 |
[11:18] | another conflict between us, is it? | 我们不是又要开始吵了吧 |
[11:20] | Oh, gosh, I don’t want another conflict. | 我的天 我可不想再和你吵了 |
[11:24] | Okay, you’re — you’re not actually putting | 你不会真的想买 |
[11:27] | a reclaimed wood piece in our cart, are you? | 这块再生木件吧 |
[11:30] | That’s great, that’s great. | 说得好 说得好 |
[11:30] | No, the whole “reclaimed wood aesthetic” | 不 “再生木材美学” |
[11:32] | is an insulting appropriation of barn culture. | 是对谷仓文化的侮辱性剽窃 |
[11:35] | No, I’m being serious. | 我是认真的 |
[11:36] | It’s like when Madonna wore overalls! | 就像麦当娜穿工装裤的效果 |
[11:38] | – You’re good. – Mitchell, take it out. I don’t want it. | -太棒 -米奇尔 快拿走我不想要 |
[11:40] | I think it’s pretty. | 我觉得挺好看的 |
[11:41] | I think it’s pretty offensive. | 我觉得这挺冒犯人的 |
[11:42] | Okay, rein it in. | 控制一下你的情绪 |
[11:44] | Oh, there she is, Mother Superior. | 看啊 修道院院长 |
[11:45] | Okay, Rumple-thinskin. | 够了 脸皮薄星人 |
[11:47] | Okay, you know what? I don’t need this. | 我不管了 我才不要吵 |
[11:48] | I’m just gonna go wait in the car. | 我现在就去车里等着 |
[11:50] | Perfect, yeah, run away. | 很好 逃走吧 |
[11:51] | And just FYI, the reason I like barn wood | 只是告诉你一下 我喜欢谷仓木 |
[11:53] | is ’cause it reminds me of you. | 是因为它让我想到你 |
[11:55] | – Really? ?- Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[11:56] | I mean I-I know that you get homesick sometimes, | 我知道你有时候会很想家 |
[11:58] | and I-I want to bring | 我就想给家里增添一点 |
[11:59] | a little, you know, country into our house. | 一点乡村的气息 |
[12:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:01] | Didn’t mean to offend you. | 我不是有意要惹你生气的 |
[12:02] | Oh, you didn’t offend me. | 我没生气 |
[12:04] | I’m just being oversensitive like you said. | 我只是像你说的太玻璃心了 |
[12:06] | I’m just being my normal snooty self. | 我也是又开始骄傲自大了 |
[12:08] | I don’t — I don’t know how you put up with me. | 真不知道你是怎么一直忍让我的 |
[12:10] | I don’t know how you put up with me. | 是我不知道你怎么能一直忍我 |
[12:11] | I do. | 我知道 |
[12:14] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:15] | – Oh. ?Yes? – Oh, yes? Hi. | -什么事 -怎么了 你好啊 |
[12:17] | I just need to get by. | 我就是想借过一下 |
[12:18] | – Okay. ?- Okay. | -行 -没问题 |
[12:22] | He didn’t say it. | 他没有说那句话 |
[12:23] | He didn’t say it. | 他没说 |
[12:25] | And last, but not least, the city at your feet. | 最后就是 这里尽览全城美景 |
[12:30] | Yeah. I’m still kind of flabbergasted | 我还是挺吃惊的 |
[12:32] | that there’s no bubble machine. | 这里竟然没有泡沫机 |
[12:34] | It’s okay. I can install my own. | 没关系 我可以自己装一个 |
[12:36] | – Oh, you’re judging me? – No, no. | -你在鄙视我吗 -没有 |
[12:39] | Maybe you’re right. | 可能你是对的 |
[12:41] | Maybe I am losing touch with who I am. | 我可能的确越来越不食人间烟火了 |
[12:43] | All I really need is three chords and a mattress. | 人生只需要一把三弦吉他和一张床垫 |
[12:46] | And my chef. | 还有我的主厨就行了 |
[12:50] | Uh, hey, Phil, what’s happening here? | 菲尔 你怎么了 |
[12:51] | – Oh, not too much. – ?Phil? | -拜托别加重 -菲尔 |
[12:53] | Oh, my God, you’ve gone all yellow. | 我的天 你脸都憋黄了 |
[12:56] | That’s like your song. | 和你的歌名一样 |
[12:57] | Funny thing — I also like to write mu– | 真巧… 我也想写歌… |
[13:02] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[13:10] | What happened? | 我怎么了 |
[13:10] | Mr. Dunphy, you have acute orchitis. | 邓菲先生 你得了急性睾丸炎 |
[13:13] | It’s a massively inflamed testicle. | 睾丸大面积发炎 |
[13:14] | I’m giving you an I.V. bag of antibiotics | 我在给你打抗生素点滴 |
[13:16] | and some pain meds because… | 也给你开了止痛药 因为… |
[13:19] | Oh, boy. | 太惨了 |
[13:19] | So embarrassed. | 真丢人 |
[13:20] | I can’t believe I passed out in front of a rock star. | 不敢相信我晕倒在摇滚巨星面前 |
[13:23] | Please tell me he didn’t know why. | 请告诉我他不知道我晕倒的原因 |
[13:25] | Oh, brilliant, you’re awake. | 太棒了 你醒了 |
[13:26] | I’ve got some ice for your biscuits. | 我给你的丸子拿了点冰来 |
[13:27] | No. No, no, no, no, no! | 不要啊 不 别别别 |
[13:29] | Oh! Oh, that really — | 太丢人了 咦 还真的… |
[13:31] | Oh, that feels so good. | 还真的挺舒服的 |
[13:35] | Terry, can we talk? Please don’t shut me out. | 特里 能聊聊吗 拜托别不理我 |
[13:37] | I know I messed up, | 我知道我做错了 |
[13:38] | and I’m so sorry for my… | 我对我午餐时的表现 |
[13:41] | failure at lunch. | 非常抱歉[赖家王老五] |
[13:43] | – Sir, please sit down. – Do you mind? | -先生 请坐下 -能让一个位置吗 |
[13:45] | Same seats. | 不得换座 |
[13:47] | Let’s proceed. | 继续开庭 |
[13:48] | Juror number 10, | 陪审员10号 |
[13:50] | has anyone in your family | 你的家里 |
[13:51] | ever been the victim of a violent crime? | 有没有人曾经是暴力犯罪的受害者 |
[13:53] | Well…my mother… | 我的母亲… |
[13:56] | – Psst! – Not you, keep going. | -嘿 – 没叫你 你继续说 |
[13:58] | Oh, actually, | 对了 |
[13:59] | could you tap him on the shoulder? | 你能不能拍他肩膀叫他一下 |
[14:00] | Juror 11, is this man bothering you? | 陪审员11号 这个男人是在骚扰你吗 |
[14:02] | You talking about the movie critic right here? | 你是说这个影评人吗 |
[14:04] | – Absolutely, he’s bothering me! – ?Objection! | -当然了 他就是在骚扰我 -反对 |
[14:06] | I request permission to approach Mr. Bradshaw. | 我请求接近布拉德肖先生的许可 |
[14:08] | No! I mean, denied! | 不行 请求驳回 |
[14:10] | Look, that’s not a thing you can ask. | 这不是你能请求的事情 |
[14:12] | Your Honor, we’d like to dismiss Juror number 3. | 法官大人 我们想请陪审员3号离席 |
[14:14] | What?! No, no. | 什么 不不 |
[14:15] | I’ll be good. I promise. | 我不会再这样了 我保证 |
[14:16] | Sir, you have to leave now. | 先生 现在请您离开 |
[14:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:20] | I’m going. | 我走 |
[14:24] | I’ll be waiting in the parking lot, buddy. | 老兄 我会在停车场等着你的 |
[14:27] | Judge hit me with a restraining order. | 法官给我发了限制令 |
[14:30] | But Terry had to sign it. | 但泰瑞得签名 |
[14:34] | We’re gonna get through this together, Phillip. | 我们会一起度过此劫的 菲利普 |
[14:35] | I guess I just don’t understand why you’re here. | 我不懂你为什么要在这里 |
[14:38] | Well, because you really reached me back there, | 因为是你让我警醒 |
[14:40] | and I realized I got to be more of a regular guy. | 我得做回个正常人 |
[14:42] | Mr. Dunphy, I have your — Chris Martin. | 邓菲 我有… 克里斯·马汀 |
[14:45] | Wow. I’m a huge fan. | 我是你的粉丝 |
[14:47] | – Can I get a picture with you? ?- No. | -我能和你合个影吗 -不行 |
[14:49] | I want a picture with you. | 是我想和你合影 |
[14:50] | Come on. ? | 来吧 |
[14:51] | Let’s do it. | 开始 |
[14:52] | Phil, 25 million followers. | 菲尔 我有两千五百万粉丝 |
[14:54] | No, thank you. | 别了 谢谢你 |
[14:55] | – Uh, I’d love some privacy. – All right. | -我需要私人空间 -好啦 |
[14:57] | Is there maybe a room opening up? | 还有空闲房间吗 |
[14:59] | Phil? Honey? | 菲尔 亲爱的 |
[15:00] | I came just as soon as Chris called me. | 克里斯一打电话 我就赶来了 |
[15:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:03] | Claire, I’ve got to say, uh… | 克莱尔 我不得不说 |
[15:05] | You’re even more beautiful than you are in Phil’s photos. | 你本人比菲尔的照片里更漂亮 |
[15:09] | – I like your music. – Well, thank you. | -我很喜欢你的音乐 -谢谢 |
[15:10] | Claire, can I talk to you for one second. | 克莱尔 我能和你说几句话不 |
[15:11] | Yes, of course, sweetie, yes. | 当然啦 亲爱的 |
[15:14] | I want Chris Martin to leave. | 我希望克里斯·马汀离开 |
[15:16] | Hm? What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[15:18] | It’s weird that he’s here when I’m like this, | 我这样子的时候 他在这里好奇怪 |
[15:20] | and he’s attracting attention. | 而且他把大家都吸引来了 |
[15:21] | Oh, I don’t think… yeah, okay. | 我觉得不… 好吧 |
[15:24] | Claire? Mm… | 克莱尔 |
[15:26] | Oh, you’re not gonna like this. | 你可能不会喜欢这个 |
[15:28] | – This is so exciting! – You invited your book club?! | -太激动啦 -你邀请了你读书会的人吗 |
[15:31] | We’re huge fans. | 我们超喜欢你 |
[15:34] | A book club sounds kind of regular. | 读书会听起来很平民化 |
[15:36] | I should join one of those. | 我也应该加入一个 |
[15:38] | There’s about to be an opening in ours. | 我们即将有空缺 |
[15:39] | I’m the one who invited you here. | 是我邀请你们来的 |
[15:41] | And what are you beautiful, uh, scholars reading? | 美丽的智慧女性们 你们都读什么呢 |
[15:44] | “The Unwitting Miss Castle.” | 《不知情的卡斯尔小姐》 |
[15:46] | Mm. I love that book. | 我喜欢这本书 |
[15:48] | Although I did find the fences metaphor | 但我觉得里面栅栏的比喻 |
[15:50] | a little mundane. | 略俗 |
[15:52] | – Oh, yes. Pretentious. – Completely agree. | -是啊 太做作了 -完全同意 |
[15:53] | I said the exact same thing last week, | 上周我说了一模一样的话 |
[15:55] | and you guys just rolled your eyes at me. | 你们却冲我翻白眼 |
[15:58] | Claire, don’t be such a Mrs. Devereaux. | 克莱尔 别和德弗罗夫人似的 |
[16:00] | – Twinsies! That is so you! – Hey, Phil. | -同感 太像你啦 -菲尔 |
[16:03] | Our photo got 25,000 likes. | 我们照片有两万五千个赞啦 |
[16:05] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[16:07] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[16:09] | Oh, it’s probably all the meds. | 可能是因为药物的作用 |
[16:11] | I’ll handle this. | 放着我来 |
[16:12] | I’ve been to Burning Man with Keith Richards. | 我曾和基思·理查兹去过狂欢节 |
[16:13] | No, no, no. I’ll handle it. | 不不 还是我来 |
[16:15] | I’ve been on vacation with my mother. | 我可是和我疯子妈一起度过假 |
[16:20] | Hey. ?Where are you off to, stranger? | 你要去哪呀 陌生人 |
[16:22] | Honey, I need to be alone. | 亲爱的 我得一个人待会 |
[16:23] | Oh, honey, I’m sorry I invited | 亲爱的 对不起 我不该 |
[16:25] | the girls from book club. | 邀请读书会的姑娘们 |
[16:26] | It’s — I just wanted them to like me. | 我就是想让她们喜欢我 |
[16:29] | I can’t believe this happened. | 我不敢相信这真的发生了 |
[16:30] | – This was supposed to be such an amazing day. ?- I know. | -这本应该是很棒的一天 -我知道 |
[16:33] | Is there anything I can do to make it better? | 有没有什么我能做的 |
[16:34] | Yes. You can make Chris Martin go away, now. | 你可以让克里斯·马汀离开 就现在 |
[16:40] | I’m so sorry, guys. | 对不起 亲们 |
[16:41] | – Oh, I didn’t mean to cause a — – Oh, no, no, no, no. | -我不是故意要引起 -不不不 |
[16:43] | It’s — it’s not you personally. | 不是因为你这个人有问题 |
[16:44] | No, no, no, it is me. I’m a distraction. | 不不 就是我的问题 我老让别人分心 |
[16:46] | Everyone wants to say “Hi” | 每个人都想打招呼 |
[16:47] | or they want to take a picture | 或者合照 |
[16:48] | or they want to sleep with me. | 或者睡我 |
[16:50] | They sure do. | 她们真的想 |
[16:51] | Shut ‘er down, Marie. | 得了 玛丽 |
[16:52] | And it’s a nightmare. | 简直是场噩梦 |
[16:53] | It’s beginning to affect my creativity. | 这开始影响到我的创造力 |
[16:56] | The last song I wrote was about my helicopter. | 我写的最新一首歌是关于我的直升机 |
[16:58] | I was too ashamed to release it. | 我实在没脸发行 |
[16:59] | I had to sell it to Qantus for $1 million. | 我不得不卖给澳洲航空 卖了一百万 |
[17:01] | Your problems are so sanguine. | 你的问题好枯苗望雨 |
[17:04] | Is that how you use that word? | 这个词是这么用的吗 |
[17:05] | Nobody knows. | 没人知道 |
[17:07] | Oh, anyway, I wish there was something I could do | 总之 我希望我能做些什么 |
[17:08] | to make this all better. | 让这有所改善 |
[17:09] | You could buy that house. | 你可以买下那间房子 |
[17:11] | No, Phil. | 不 菲尔 |
[17:12] | Thanks to you, that’s the old me. | 谢谢你 那是我过去的做法 |
[17:13] | Oh, good. | 好吧 |
[17:14] | I know something you could do for him. | 我知道你可以为他做什么 |
[17:18] | ? You’ve been looking for your own special space ? | ? 你一直寻找属于你的独特空间 ? |
[17:21] | ? Somewhere you can call your resting place ? | ? 可称为栖息之所的地方 ? |
[17:25] | ? You’ve been looking for your kids and your spouse ? | ? 你一直为了孩子和爱人寻找 ? |
[17:29] | ? It’s time time to buy yourself a Dunphy house ? | ? 是时候给自己买套邓菲推荐的房子 ? |
[17:33] | ? Oh, Dunphy, Dunphy, Dunphy ? | ? 邓菲 邓菲 邓菲 ? |
[17:40] | ? They’re affordable and comfy, comfy, comfy ? | ? 价格实惠又舒适 舒适 舒适 ? |
[17:47] | I can’t believe he’s actually making it work. | 真不敢相信他能让这种歌好听 |
[17:48] | ? Oh, Dunphy, Dunphy, Dunphy ? | ? 邓菲 邓菲 邓菲 ? |
[17:51] | Why would he not pick us? | 那他为什么会不选我们 |
[17:52] | Yeah, we gave him everything he wants — | 对啊 他想要的我们都有 |
[17:54] | a fight, reconciliation… ? | 能吵架 能和好 |
[17:55] | …not to mention we’re camera-ready. | 而且我们上镜毫无压力 |
[17:56] | It’s everything TV wants to be. | 电视节目想要的全都符合 |
[17:58] | I mean, what does he want us to do, | 他还要我们怎么样啊 |
[17:59] | write the episode for him? | 帮他写好整集的脚本吗 |
[18:00] | Yeah, America deserves to see us get a free gazebo. | 美国民众应该有看我们得到小凉亭的机会 |
[18:03] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[18:04] | I have half a mind to go over there and confront him. | 我心里有5成想去跟他撕逼 |
[18:05] | Yeah, well, I have the other half. | 我心里有另外5成 |
[18:07] | – Wait, wait. – Hi. | -等等 -你好 |
[18:08] | – Excuse us. – Can I help you guys? | -不好意思 -有何能效劳吗 |
[18:10] | Yeah, how about an explanation. | 给我们个解释如何 |
[18:12] | Why aren’t you picking us for your show? | 你为什么不选我们上你节目 |
[18:14] | Yeah, what — are we not sexy enough? | 我们不够性感帅气吗 |
[18:15] | Not young enough for your demo? | 还是不够小鲜肉 |
[18:16] | Wait, no, is it ’cause we’re gay? | 等等 难道是因为我们是同性恋吗 |
[18:18] | You know, I’ve actually never seen a gay couple | 我好像没有看过同性恋情侣 |
[18:19] | on your little program. | 上你的节目 |
[18:20] | Yeah, or a P.E. Teacher-slash-vice principal. | 也没看过体育老师兼副校长上过 |
[18:22] | – He’s literally that. – Just tell us why you’re not picking us. | -他就是 -你就直说为何不选我们 |
[18:24] | Guys, I don’t have a show anymore. | 两位 我已经没有节目了 |
[18:26] | – Please, we just saw that episode — ?Yeah. | -少来 我们刚看完你… -对啊 |
[18:27] | – Deb and Don in San Antonio last week? ?- Yeah. | -上周圣安东尼奥市的小黛与小唐那集 -对啊 |
[18:29] | Oh… ?Don wanted a place to grill. | 小唐想要能烧烤的地方 |
[18:31] | – We got canceled, like, two years ago. – ?What? | -我们节目两年前就停了 -什么 |
[18:33] | – What, why? ?- Yeah. It’s such a popular show! | -什么 -这节目不是很火吗 |
[18:35] | Look, uh… | 是这样的… |
[18:37] | The network fired me… | 电视台把我炒了 |
[18:39] | – Why? – when they found out | -为什么 -他们发现我 |
[18:40] | that I had this website where people paid | 建了一个网站让观众付费 |
[18:42] | to watch me build stuff naked. | 看我裸体造东西 |
[18:44] | – Is that so? ?- Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[18:45] | How naked? | 裸到哪种程度 |
[18:46] | ?Very. | 非常 |
[18:46] | You know what, why are you hanging out | 那你为什么还在 |
[18:47] | in the aisles of a home store? | 家居卖场里晃悠呢 |
[18:49] | I work here. | 我在这里工作 |
[18:50] | – ?You do. – Yeah. | -还真是 -是啊 |
[18:51] | – Hey, if you did still have a show, um… – Uh-huh? | -那如果你节目还在… -然后呢 |
[18:55] | …would you pick us? | 你会请我们上吗 |
[18:58] | It costs you nothing to say “Yes.” | 你说”愿意”不会死好吗 |
[19:00] | Oh, my God, we agreed again. | 天啊 我们又心灵相通了 |
[19:05] | I begged you not to go over there. | 我求过你别去了 |
[19:07] | I’m so embarrassed. | 我现在好羞愧 |
[19:08] | Why? | 羞愧什么 |
[19:09] | He’s the one crying. | 他才是在哇哇哭的人 |
[19:10] | My favorite part was | 我最爱的部分就是 |
[19:11] | when he was gasping for air between sobs, | 看他边哭边想喘气时 |
[19:14] | like a baby. | 那像小婴儿的样子 |
[19:15] | Look at him. He’s broken. | 你看他 心都碎了 |
[19:18] | What if he never writes again? | 万一他从此封笔了怎么办 |
[19:19] | Okay, I’ll apologize to the 12 people | 行 那我就去跟全世界剩下的 |
[19:21] | who still go out and watch plays. | 12个还在看戏剧演出的人道歉 |
[19:23] | You do know I’m a theater major, right? | 你知道我也是戏剧专业的吧 |
[19:25] | Yes, and when you’re a great play writer | 是啊 所以当你哪天变成大编剧 |
[19:27] | and you go to a restaurant — | 然后也去到一家餐厅时 |
[19:29] | if you can afford it — | 前提是你下得起馆子 |
[19:30] | then you’re gonna be nice to strangers, | 到时候你就得礼貌对待陌生粉丝 |
[19:32] | because that’s the right thing to do, okay? | 因为这才是正确的待粉之道 懂了吗 |
[19:35] | Excuse me. I don’t mean to interrupt. | 抱歉 我不是有意要打扰 |
[19:37] | But I saw what happened before, and I’m sorry about that. | 但我看到刚才发生的事了 我为你感到遗憾 |
[19:40] | But the way you stood up to that jerk Anvilmaker | 但你挺身而出 去训了那贱人一顿 |
[19:42] | was kind of amazing, yeah. | 真的是大快人心 |
[19:44] | Good for you. | 为你点赞 |
[19:45] | And young man, listen — | 小兄弟听我说 |
[19:46] | if this makes you feel any better, | 希望这能安慰到你 |
[19:47] | he did the same thing to me. ?Oh. | 其实他也那么对待我过 |
[19:50] | That’s very nice of you to say. | 谢谢您的一番美言 |
[19:52] | Thank you so much. So… | 十分感谢您的鼓励 |
[19:56] | You know, I, uh… I write. | 其实呢… 我也写作 |
[19:58] | Oh, boy. ? | 要命 |
[20:00] | No, it’s not like I’m just some, you know, some — | 我不是那种… 那种… |
[20:02] | excuse me — some — | 过去一下 那种… |
[20:03] | you know, just some city slicker who — | 那种乱吹牛逼的老滑头 |
[20:05] | who doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 毛都不懂就胡吹乱盖 |
[20:06] | But, uh… if I could teach you one thing, | 但如果我能传授你一招 |
[20:09] | just one thing that you learn from this, | 就这一招 如果你能学会 |
[20:12] | it’ll make your plays sound and look marvelous. | 你的剧就能够变得活灵活现 |
[20:17] | You know? | 懂吧 |
[20:21] | So, the most important thing is to — | 所以最重要的一件事就是… |
[20:23] | is to know that writing is really re-writing. | 认识到创作其实就是改写 |
[20:26] | You may want to jot that down. | 这句箴言你最好写下来 |
[20:28] | Uh… And then change it. | 然后再”修改” |
[20:30] | Did you see what I did there? | 听出我这句话的哏了吗 |
[20:31] | You know what? We really need to be somewhere right now. | 抱歉 我们真的有事得先走了 |
[20:34] | – Yeah, we better go. – Okay. | -对啊 别迟到了 -好的 |
[20:35] | – Yeah. – All right. | -是啊 -没事 |
[20:38] | Okay, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:40] | I’m sorry, we didn’t realize we were so annoying. | 真的对不起 我之前没意识到我们多烦人 |
[20:43] | Our bad. | 是我们不对 |
[20:46] | Have fun storming the castle! | 祝下笔如神 势如破竹 |
[20:49] | Nothing. | 没回应 |
[20:50] | I’m gonna shave. | 老子要去落发修面了 |
[20:54] | ? Come feel the thrill, thrill, thrill ? | ? 来感受那刺激 激 激 ? |
[20:58] | ? Of Phil, Phil, Phil ? | ? 的菲尔 尔 尔 ? |
[21:02] | ? The thrill, thrill, thrill ? | ? 那刺激 激 激 ? |
[21:06] | ? The thrill of Phil ? | ? 菲尔的刺激 ? |
[21:11] | Could you turn that down please? | 能麻烦去把那声音关掉吗 |
[21:14] | Everybody. | 大家一起来 |
[21:24] | So, a couple quick thoughts. | 我有几个小灵感 |