时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ready for your big camping trip? | 准备好露营之旅了吗 |
[00:02] | You sure you got everything you need? | 你确定需要的东西都准备好了吗 |
[00:04] | Everything but the one thing I’d truly be lost without… | 除了一样没了我就会真正迷失的… |
[00:07] | Your Camry. | 你的凯美瑞 |
[00:08] | My GPS is broken. | 我的导航坏了 |
[00:09] | Can we trade cars? | 我们可以交换车吗 |
[00:10] | I recently left my real-estate partners | 我最近离开了我的房地产公司 |
[00:13] | to strike out on my own. | 开始自主创业 |
[00:15] | But before facing the wilds of the housing market, | 但在开始面对疯狂的房屋市场之前 |
[00:18] | I’m gonna boost my confidence | 我要先在优胜美地国家公园 |
[00:19] | with six rugged nights of camping at Yosemite National Park | 露营六个晚上 然后在川汤小屋度过一晚 |
[00:23] | and one at the Kawayu Lodge. | 来提振我的信心 |
[00:25] | I’m concerned, of course, | 当然了 我也担心 |
[00:27] | about readjusting to civilization, | 重新适应现代文明会有困难 |
[00:30] | so I’ve reserved the garden suite | 所以预定了花园套房 |
[00:32] | in case I’m more comfortable sleeping outside. | 以防我更习惯睡在户外 |
[00:38] | Only because I am picturing myself | 因为我能想象到自己 |
[00:40] | in a line of people sweeping the woods with flashlights, | 与大队人马举着手电筒在森林里找人的画面 |
[00:43] | are you sure a week in the woods is a good idea? | 你确定在树林里待一周没问题吗 |
[00:46] | Sweetheart, if anything, I’m over prepared. | 亲爱的 要说有问题 那大概是准备过头了 |
[00:48] | I have two weeks worth of food, | 我准备了两周的食物 |
[00:49] | water purifiers… | 净水器 |
[00:51] | a flare gun. | 信号枪 |
[00:53] | Oh, don’t wave that thing around in the house. | 别在屋里挥那玩意儿 |
[00:54] | Give me a little bit of credit. | 给我一点信任好不好 |
[00:55] | I’m not gonna shoot off a flare gun in the house. | 我又不会在屋里开信号枪 |
[01:14] | Hey, Lily, the library is saying | 莉莉 图书馆发短信说 |
[01:15] | that “Stripey the Zebracorn” | 《斑斑独角斑马》 |
[01:17] | is two months overdue? | 已经拖欠两个月没还了 |
[01:19] | What — what’s that about? | 这…这是什么情况 |
[01:20] | We have a new librarian, | 图书馆新来了个管理员 |
[01:21] | and she’s a little… | 她有点… |
[01:23] | She’s been drunk e-mailing a lot. | 她经常喝醉乱发邮件 |
[01:25] | Oh, that poor thing. | 真可怜 |
[01:26] | Lily, go find that book. | 莉莉 去把那本书找来 |
[01:28] | And the fine’s coming out of your allowance. | 罚款从你的零花钱里扣 |
[01:31] | You’ll really believe anything, won’t you? | 你这人是不是什么鬼话都信 |
[01:32] | I will not. | 我才不会 |
[01:33] | Really? Okay… | 是吗 好吧 |
[01:35] | Um, hey, remember when you had your grandmother | 还记得你让你奶奶 |
[01:37] | ship us a certain Appalachian hex poppet | 给我们寄一个阿巴拉契亚魔法玩偶吗 |
[01:39] | – because you thought our house had evil spirits? – Okay, yeah. | -因为你觉得我们的房子有邪灵 -是啊 |
[01:42] | Do you have a better explanation | 不然你还能更好地解释 |
[01:43] | of why there were cries and giggles | 为什么我们的墙里回荡着 |
[01:44] | – echoing through our walls? – ?Yes. | -哭声和笑声吗 -可以 |
[01:46] | Our contractor found this in one of the vents. | 我们的装修工在某个通风口发现了这个 |
[01:49] | Listen… | 听听 |
[01:52] | Yeah, I think it’s one of those dolls | 没错 我觉得这是那种 |
[01:54] | they give high-school girls | 给那些极有可能怀孕的 |
[01:55] | who are high risk for getting pregnant? | 高中女生准备的娃娃 |
[01:56] | When would one of those girls have been in this house? | 我们家什么时候来过那种姑娘了 |
[02:00] | I think I was babysitting Lily, | 应该是我在当莉莉保姆 |
[02:03] | and I kinda remember it turning into a party situation. | 然后我记得最后好像开了个派对 |
[02:06] | You know, I sort of recall the air conditioning blasting | 当时似乎空调排风很大 |
[02:09] | and I had to shove something in the vent to block it, | 我不得不硬塞一些东西到通风口里堵住 |
[02:11] | which was pretty responsible, | 其实我已经很靠谱了 |
[02:13] | considering my friend Alicia | 毕竟当时我朋友艾丽西娅 |
[02:14] | brought her actual baby there. | 带了她的真宝宝来呢 |
[02:16] | So many teens going down the wrong path. | 太多青少年走上歪路 |
[02:18] | I see it every day. | 我每天都目睹 |
[02:19] | Uh, seems like you’re trying to change the subject | 你好像在转移话题 |
[02:21] | from you being gullible. | 不承认自己容易被骗哦 |
[02:22] | Only because I have a more pressing concern. | 那是因为我更有爱心 |
[02:24] | Today, I have to oversee my first detention | 今天我要第一次作为代理副校长 |
[02:27] | as acting vice principal, | 监督留校察看的坏学生 |
[02:28] | and I’m — I’ve just been racking my brain | 我在…我绞尽脑汁在考虑 |
[02:30] | of how I’m gonna reach these kids. | 我该如何触动这些孩子 |
[02:32] | It’s, uh, detention. | 这是留校察看 |
[02:33] | How about “Shut up and do your homework”? | 直接说”闭嘴做作业”怎么样 |
[02:38] | What’s — what’s wrong with her? | 她…她是被鬼附身吗 |
[02:39] | Should I get the hex poppet? | 需要把魔法玩偶拿来吗 |
[02:40] | I’m just cry-talking. | 我在哭而已 |
[02:42] | – I threw my neck out changing Cal. – ?Oh, no. | -我给卡尔换衣服的时候 脖子扭了 -糟糕 |
[02:44] | Now whenever I move, all of me comes with it. | 现在我一动 整个人都得跟着动 |
[02:47] | Oh, gosh. Oh, you know what? | 天啊 这样吧 |
[02:48] | Why don’t you let us take baby Cal, | 干脆让我们照顾一会儿卡尔 |
[02:50] | and you go get yourself a rubdown. | 你去让人按摩一下 |
[02:54] | You’re an angel. | 你真是天使 |
[02:55] | Shouldn’t be but a few hours. | 应该不会超过几小时 |
[02:59] | Hey, are you an even bigger rube than I thought? | 你不会比我想象的还要蠢吧 |
[03:01] | There’s nothing wrong with her neck. | 她的脖子根本没事 |
[03:02] | – Oh my God, the baby! – ?What?! | -我的天啊 宝宝 -怎么了 |
[03:05] | No! | 不 |
[03:06] | He — he winked at me. | 他 他冲我眨眼睛呢 |
[03:08] | You’re gonna love it, Joe. | 你一定会喜欢的 乔 |
[03:09] | My dad took me to an air show like this | 我爸当年带我去看像这样的飞行表演 |
[03:11] | for my 12th birthday. | 来庆祝我12岁的生日 |
[03:12] | We saw Blue Angels, fighter jets, | 我们看到了蓝天使 战斗机 |
[03:15] | a B-52 bomber. | 一架B-52轰炸机 |
[03:17] | – Something got bombed? – Well, my dad. | -什么被炸了吗 -我爸被灌炸了 |
[03:19] | He got in a drinking contest with some fly boys. | 他跟几个飞行员比赛喝酒被灌倒 |
[03:21] | But that just made it extra fun, | 结果也因此变得更好玩了 |
[03:23] | ’cause I got to drive us home. | 因为最后成了我开车带我爸回家 |
[03:24] | Joe, why is the fort | 乔 为什么堡垒 |
[03:26] | still in the middle of the living room? | 还在客厅中央 |
[03:28] | – I need it. For what? Apaches? | -我需要 -需要干嘛 防印第安人吗 |
[03:30] | Are you being attacked? | 你被攻击了吗 |
[03:32] | Feels like it. | 感觉现在就在被攻击 |
[03:33] | Take it down. | 快拆掉 |
[03:34] | I’ve told you three times already. | 我已经跟你说三次了 |
[03:36] | If you don’t do it now, | 你现在不拆的话 |
[03:37] | we’re not going to the air show. | 我们就不去看飞行表演了 |
[03:39] | Wait, no fair! Why am I being punished? | 等等 不公平 为什么要惩罚我 |
[03:42] | Oh, I didn’t expect you guys to be home. | 我没想到你们这会儿会在家 |
[03:44] | Uh, we’re just gonna use the pool. | 我们就打算来用一下泳池 |
[03:46] | Jay, Gloria… | 杰 歌洛莉亚 |
[03:48] | Gloria? | 歌洛莉亚 |
[03:48] | This is Dr. Karen Fisk. | 这是凯伦·菲斯科博士 |
[03:50] | She’s a movement teacher at my school. | 她是我们学校的律动教师 |
[03:51] | Your son is very talented. | 你儿子非常有天赋 |
[03:53] | Well, it’s always very nice | 非常高兴 |
[03:54] | to meet one of Manny’s teachers. | 能见到曼尼的老师 |
[03:56] | Why don’t I get us something to drink | 我去给各位倒点喝的 |
[03:57] | and maybe some delicious brownies | 再准备些好吃的布朗尼 |
[04:00] | that I was about to throw away | 我本来打算扔掉的 |
[04:01] | because they’re only for the good children! | 因为那是只给好孩子准备的 |
[04:04] | Keep your brownies! | 布朗尼你留着吧 |
[04:07] | It’s cute, that grown-up routine | 曼尼努力装成熟 |
[04:08] | Manny’s putting on to impress his girlfriend. | 来博取他女朋友好感的样子太可爱了 |
[04:11] | She’s not his girlfriend. | 她才不是他女朋友 |
[04:12] | She’s his teacher. | 她是他的老师 |
[04:14] | Gloria, he brought her home | 歌洛莉亚 他是在 |
[04:15] | when he thought no one would be around. | 以为家里没人的时间把她带回家 |
[04:17] | Manny has been bringing his teachers home | 曼尼从小时候起 |
[04:19] | since he was a little kid. | 就常带老师回家 |
[04:20] | His 9th birthday party turned into a PTA meeting. | 他的九岁生日派对最后变成了家长会 |
[04:24] | Gloria, I think you’re just not seeing | 歌洛莉亚 我认为你这是 |
[04:26] | what you don’t want to see. | 故意无视你不想看到的 |
[04:28] | Believe me, Jay, I see everything. | 相信我 杰 什么都逃不出我的眼睛 |
[04:32] | The dentist says your new mouth guard should be there tomorrow. | 牙医说新牙齿维持器应该明天就到了 |
[04:35] | Alex, I am sure you can make it through one night… | 艾丽克斯 你一晚不戴不会死的 |
[04:38] | I-I don’t know, | 我哪知道 |
[04:39] | hit the materials lab and whip up some mouth flubber. | 去材料实验室自己鼓捣一个来顶一下吧 |
[04:42] | Claire, thank goodness. | 克莱尔 谢天谢地 |
[04:43] | There was a bit of a trucking mix-up. | 运货卡车有点搞混了 |
[04:45] | Irving was sent to Julian and can’t get to Visalia. | 尔文被安排去朱利安 不能去维塞利亚了 |
[04:48] | Well, send Dustin to Visalia | 那让达斯汀去维塞利亚 |
[04:50] | and have Irving hit Julian and Ramona. | 再让尔文去朱利安和拉蒙纳 |
[04:52] | Dustin can’t hit Visalia and also Irvine. | 达斯汀不能同时送去维塞利亚和尔湾 |
[04:55] | Well, can Julia hit Irvine? | 那朱利娅能送去尔湾吗 |
[04:57] | – Not Irvine and Tustin. – Fine… | -不能同时去尔湾和塔斯廷 -那好 |
[04:59] | Send Julia to Julian, Ramon to Ramona, | 让朱利娅去朱利安 拉蒙去拉蒙纳 |
[05:01] | Dustin to Tustin, Irving to Irvine, | 达斯汀去塔斯廷 尔文去尔湾 |
[05:03] | and I’ll drive the damn truck to Visalia! | 再由我亲自把破货车开去维塞利亚 |
[05:05] | – You? – ?Yes, of course me, Margaret! | -你吗 -是的 当然是我 玛格丽特 |
[05:07] | ‘Cause I have to handle everything anyhow! | 因为好像什么问题都得我来解决 |
[05:09] | If not me, who? | 舍我其谁 |
[05:11] | Oh, no. Mi Hu is going to Carlsbad. | 不 “琪谁”要去卡尔斯巴德 |
[05:15] | These are your future, | 这些就是你们的未来 |
[05:17] | And they’re headed…out…the window… | 而它们飞出了窗户 |
[05:22] | never to return. | 一去不复返 |
[05:24] | You drop this, Coach? | 是你掉的吗 教练 |
[05:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:29] | Oh, it must be Halloween, | 肯定是万圣节到了 |
[05:30] | because somebody’s passing out snickers! | 因为有人在交头接耳[发巧克力棒] |
[05:31] | Shane? | 肖恩 |
[05:32] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 抱歉 我无意打断你 |
[05:33] | Oh, it’s okay, Shane. | 没关系 肖恩 |
[05:34] | I know your type. | 我了解你这一型 |
[05:36] | Tough guy. Know it all. | 硬汉 自以为聪明 |
[05:37] | It’s like looking in a mirror. | 这就像照镜子一样 |
[05:38] | That’s right, Shane. | 没错 肖恩 |
[05:40] | I was you. | 我当年和你一样 |
[05:41] | Till a local sheriff put me in jail. | 直到当地的警长把我抓进了牢房 |
[05:43] | In a little program called Scared Straight, | 那是个名叫”吓到你乖[变直]”的项目 |
[05:46] | which, now that I’m saying it out loud, | 现在我大声说出来 |
[05:48] | could have had a double meaning. | 才觉得似乎还有另一层意思 |
[05:49] | 24 hours in the joint | 我在拘留所关了24小时 |
[05:51] | with some of the most dangerous characters this side of Hell. | 和地狱里来的危险角色关在一起 |
[05:56] | Maybe, | 或许 |
[05:57] | Maybe you’d like to meet some of them. | 或许你们也想见见他们 |
[06:02] | I don’t know what you’re lookin’ at, | 我不知道你这是在瞅啥 |
[06:04] | ’cause I don’t ever remember sellin’ you a lookin’ license! | 因为爷不记得批准你瞅我了 |
[06:10] | Hey, it must be 5:00 a.m. outside the McDonald’s, | 看来现在是凌晨五点的麦当劳门口 |
[06:12] | because the fresh meat just got delivered! | 因为又有小鲜肉到货了 |
[06:15] | And the Weasel likes fresh meat! | 鼬爷我贼喜欢小鲜肉 |
[06:17] | Hey, you back off him! | 你别碰他 |
[06:19] | That new boy’s mine! | 那是我的新宠 |
[06:22] | Uncle Cam… | 小卡舅夫啊 |
[06:24] | “Like.” | 点赞 |
[06:26] | My friend, Billy. | 我朋友 比利 |
[06:27] | Billy Club. | 比利·克拉布 |
[06:28] | – Ay, Cam… – Whack! | -小卡啊 -看我捶你 |
[06:31] | “Like.” | 点赞 |
[06:33] | Do you even know how to drive a truck? | 你知道怎么开卡车吗 |
[06:36] | No, Margaret, I don’t… | 不 玛格丽特 我不知道 |
[06:37] | but unlike the rest of the world, | 但和世界上其他人不同 |
[06:39] | sometimes I just figure things out on my own. | 有时我会靠自己解决问题 |
[06:44] | Backing up… | 倒车 |
[06:50] | Shut up, Margaret. | 闭嘴 玛格丽特 |
[06:52] | Survival vlog, entry one. | 生存影像日志 第一条 |
[06:54] | After a five-mile hike and ride down some rapids, | 在徒步八公里又乘着急流而下后 |
[06:56] | I’ve decided to make my camp here. | 我决定在这里扎营 |
[06:58] | The rapids were treacherous. | 急流非常危险 |
[07:00] | I took on water | 顺流而下后 |
[07:01] | and quickly realized my only chance for survival | 我很快意识到我唯一生存下去的办法 |
[07:03] | was to push my companion overboard — | 就是将我的同伴推下水 |
[07:06] | my constant companion…fear. | 我如影随形的同伴 恐惧 |
[07:09] | Please stay out of my blind spot. | 求你们别开到我的盲区 |
[07:11] | Merging. | 并道 |
[07:12] | Merging! | 并道 |
[07:14] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[07:15] | Here’s the thing. | 这就是事实 |
[07:16] | In the wild, you either shrink from the challenge, | 在野外 你要么在挑战前畏缩 |
[07:19] | or you realize that confidence is half the battle | 要么意识到有信心就成功了一半 |
[07:21] | and you become the master of your environment. | 变成环境的掌控者 |
[07:23] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[07:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:26] | Thank you, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[07:29] | This isn’t so bad. | 也不是很难 |
[07:31] | Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[07:32] | That’s right, Prius… Move it. | 没错 普锐斯 给姐让路 |
[07:35] | Yep. | 没错 |
[07:35] | Sometimes it’s just a matter of thrusting your chest out, | 有时你只需要挺起胸膛 |
[07:38] | staking your claim… | 捍卫你的立场 |
[07:40] | and letting nature know there’s a new sheriff in town. | 让大自然知道 现在由你这新警长做主 |
[07:52] | This chorizo, these plantains, it’s all so delicious. | 西班牙辣香肠和大蕉都太好吃了 |
[07:55] | When did you develop a taste for Colombian? | 你什么时候开始爱吃哥伦比亚菜了 |
[07:57] | It’s called bandeja paisa. | 这叫帕伊萨拼盘 |
[07:59] | Oh, talented, smart, | 天资好 人聪明 |
[08:01] | and speaks Spanish. | 还会说西班牙语 |
[08:04] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[08:05] | Everybody wants to touch those cheeks. | 谁不想摸他脸颊啊 |
[08:07] | He looks like one of those babies | 他看起来像教堂天花板上 |
[08:09] | that blow a cloud across the ceiling of a church. | 吹出云彩的肥宝宝 |
[08:12] | So, tell us, Dr. Karen, what do you teach? | 凯伦教授 告诉我们你教什么课程 |
[08:15] | Well, the best way would be to show you. | 直接展示给你们看最好不过了 |
[08:17] | – Why don’t we find our legs? – ?Fun. | -不如我们动起来 -真有趣 |
[08:20] | Now stand beside me and follow along. | 站在我旁边跟着我做 |
[08:23] | Imagine you’re carrying two pails of water. | 想象你正提着两桶水 |
[08:28] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[08:30] | No, no, no. Your chest shouldn’t be lifting. | 不不不 你不该挺胸 |
[08:31] | Come place your hands on my neck. | 来把你的手放到我脖子上 |
[08:35] | Do you feel how still and open my breathing is? | 感觉到我的呼吸有多顺畅了吗 |
[08:38] | Oh, a little sensitive there. | 我这里有些敏感 |
[08:39] | Yeah, you have a little bite there. | 是啊 这里有块小吻痕 |
[08:41] | Oh, my bad. | 怪我下嘴没轻重 |
[08:43] | Okay, that’s a little tight. | 你有点太用力了 |
[08:44] | But I can see where Manny gets his soft hands from! | 但我现在知道曼尼柔软的手是随谁了 |
[08:47] | – Oh, that’s very, very eye-opening. – Mom. Mom. | -真是大开眼界 -妈 妈 |
[08:50] | Uh, let’s check on the dessert in the kitchen. | 我们去厨房看看甜点好了没 |
[08:55] | What kind of schools allow a teacher to date a student? | 什么样的学校会允许教师和学生约会 |
[08:58] | I’m guessing any art school. | 我想艺术学院都这样 |
[08:59] | He can’t date a 30-year-old. | 他不能和三十岁的人约会 |
[09:02] | Manny’s still a child. | 曼尼还是个孩子 |
[09:04] | Manny wasn’t a child when I met him. | 我初次见到曼尼时他就不是孩子了 |
[09:06] | Look, there was a 10-year period | 曾经有十年时间 |
[09:08] | where there was at least one empty chair | 每年感恩节 |
[09:09] | at my house every Thanksgiving | 都至少有一个孩子不来看我 |
[09:10] | because I had a lot to say | 因为我总是喋喋不休 |
[09:12] | about who Mitchell and Claire were dating. | 挑米奇尔和克莱尔对象的刺 |
[09:14] | So learn from my one and only parental mistake. | 我做父亲就这一个败笔 吸取我的教训 |
[09:19] | Uh, maybe Karen and I should head out. | 或许凯伦和我该走了 |
[09:21] | – I’m sensing some tension. – No, no, no. | -我觉得局面有些尴尬 -不不不 |
[09:23] | This is your house, | 这是你家 |
[09:24] | and you’re supposed to be comfortable here. | 你在家里不该感到不舒服 |
[09:27] | So, just hang out. | 留下吧 |
[09:29] | Have more wine. | 再喝些葡萄酒 |
[09:30] | And don’t worry about driving. | 别担心开车的事 |
[09:32] | You can spend the night here tonight. | 你们今晚可以留下过夜 |
[09:35] | Are you sure, Mom? | 你确定吗 妈 |
[09:36] | Yeah, I’m sure. I’ll go get some more wine. | 确定 我去再拿些葡萄酒来 |
[09:40] | Any tips on how she moves? | 对她走路的姿势有什么建议吗 |
[09:42] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这样的身姿 |
[09:44] | Right? | 是吧 |
[09:46] | Hello, Shane. | 你好啊 肖恩 |
[09:47] | Acting Vice Principal Tucker. | 代理副校长塔克 |
[09:48] | I know you think you’re pretty cute right now, | 我知道你认为你现在很讨人喜欢 |
[09:51] | but before this day is done, | 但在太阳落山前 |
[09:52] | I will get you to admit you sent out that video. | 我会让你承认是你上传了那个视频 |
[09:55] | I did send out that video. | 的确是我上传了那个视频 |
[09:56] | I knew you’d crack. | 我就知道你会老实招来 |
[09:58] | Look, uh… | 听着 |
[10:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:00] | I just really need these kids to accept me. | 我只是很需要让这些孩子接受我 |
[10:02] | No, Shane, you don’t. | 不 肖恩 你不需要 |
[10:03] | Because they’re popular, | 不过是他们很受欢迎 |
[10:04] | you think you need their approval. | 让你认为你需要他们的认可 |
[10:08] | I’m a cop. | 我是个警察 |
[10:10] | Oh, are you, now? | 是吗 |
[10:11] | There’s concern about some drug traffic at this school. | 我们很关注这所学校内的毒品买卖情况 |
[10:13] | I am here, undercover, to shut it down. | 我是来卧底将他们一网打尽的 |
[10:17] | Okay, yeah. | 是吗是吗 |
[10:20] | Okay, well, I kind of always knew you were police. | 我其实早就知道你是警察 |
[10:22] | Well, sure. | 当然 |
[10:23] | You’re law enforcement, too. | 你也是执法人员 |
[10:25] | We know our own. | 同类之间有感应 |
[10:26] | Cop eyes. | 警察的双眼 |
[10:28] | Cop eyes. | 警察的双眼 |
[10:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:30] | So what’s the play? | 具体是怎么个情况 |
[10:31] | There’s this new designer drug called Dexomorphone. | 有种新型化合致幻药叫迪克吗啡 |
[10:34] | ?Kids are calling them “Dum-Dums.” | 孩子们叫它”傻子” |
[10:35] | So there’s this big deal going down tonight | 今晚北校区举办篮球赛时 |
[10:37] | on the north campus during the basketball game. | 会有一场大买卖 |
[10:39] | And you want my help with the bust. | 你想让我帮忙逮捕罪犯 |
[10:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:42] | By being nowhere near there. | 你的任务就是不要接近那里 |
[10:44] | I don’t want to spook these dealers. | 我不想吓跑这些毒贩子 |
[10:46] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:46] | But in case you need backup, | 但以防你需要后援 |
[10:48] | I should be near north campus. | 我应该在北校区附近待命 |
[10:49] | Or nowhere near there. | 或者绝对不要接近 |
[10:52] | Or there… | 或者去 |
[10:54] | but slouched down in my car so no one sees me. | 但缩在我车里以防被人看见 |
[10:57] | Or at your house. | 或者留在你家里 |
[10:59] | Right. | 了解 |
[11:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:02] | Cop eyes. | 警察的双眼 |
[11:04] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[11:06] | Are we gonna go outside? | 我们要去外面散步吗 |
[11:08] | Yes, we are. | 是的 去散步 |
[11:10] | Careful. | 小心 |
[11:11] | How many times have I told you not to leave this here? | 我告诉过你多少次不要把这个扔在这 |
[11:13] | Someone’s gonna trip on it. | 会有人被绊倒的 |
[11:14] | There’s a lot going on with me right now. | 我现在有很多烦恼顾不过来 |
[11:16] | My body’s changing. | 我的身体开始发育了 |
[11:17] | Okay. You always use that. | 行了 你总用这个借口 |
[11:18] | Hey, today, you’re gonna learn about responsibility. | 今天你要学会负责任 |
[11:21] | Today, you are gonna take care of a baby. | 今天 你得照顾一个小宝宝 |
[11:24] | Do you want a toy? | 你想要玩具吗 |
[11:26] | Little tough love. | 给你点严厉的爱 |
[11:28] | Long overdo, if you ask me. | 要我说早该这样了 |
[11:30] | But it’s gonna be good for you, sweetie. | 但这样对你有好处 亲爱的 |
[11:33] | He’s crying. | 他哭了 |
[11:34] | Well, that’s what babies do. | 宝宝都这样 |
[11:36] | You just got to pick it up, and you got to soothe it. | 你得抱起来哄哄他 |
[11:40] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[11:42] | – Okay. – It’s okay. | -好 -没事的 |
[11:44] | – It worked. – ?Good. | -起作用了 -很好 |
[11:45] | Just keep it up for the rest of the afternoon. | 到晚上前都要保持住 |
[11:47] | Wait! I don’t know what I’m supposed to do! | 等等 我不知道该怎么做 |
[11:49] | Well, welcome to being a parent. | 欢迎体验家长生活 |
[11:53] | Survival vlog number two. | 生存影像日志第二条 |
[11:56] | I descended into the water attempting to retrieve my gear. | 我潜水里去 试图找回我的装备 |
[11:59] | I encountered slippery rocks… | 踩到了很滑的石头 |
[12:02] | …a cold, brisk current, | 跌进了又冷又急的水流 |
[12:04] | and although I have no photographic evidence of it, | 尽管我没有影像证明 |
[12:06] | a sea serpent. | 我看到了大海蛇 |
[12:09] | My ensuing thrashing stunned a passing trout. | 紧接着我翻腾时拍晕了一只路过的鳟鱼 |
[12:13] | I then foraged some wild blueberries and honey | 然后我找到了一些野莓和蜂蜜 |
[12:16] | from what turned out to be a not — | 蜂蜜是从那个我后来才发现 |
[12:19] | altogether abandoned hive. | 原来还没完全被废弃的蜂巢里弄的 |
[12:23] | Just goes to show you… | 这都证明了 |
[12:26] | I don’t need all that fancy equipment. | 我不需要什么高级的设备 |
[12:28] | Phil Dunphy can survive in the wild, even — | 菲尔·邓菲可以在野外生存 就连… |
[12:38] | That sounded big, didn’t it? | 听起来挺大只的是吧 |
[12:40] | Good thing I smell like berries, honey, and raw fish, | 幸好我闻起来像野莓 蜂蜜和生鱼 |
[12:43] | so I’m basically all three courses | 我简直就是人形的 |
[12:44] | of a bear’s favorite meal! | 野熊最爱三道菜 |
[12:53] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[12:54] | Watch them scatter. | 都听听老娘的汽笛吧 |
[12:56] | – Hello? – Oh, hi, honey! | -你好 -你好啊 亲爱的 |
[12:58] | I’ve been out of cell range for most of the day. | 今天大多数时间我手机都没信号 |
[13:00] | I just wanted to check in, see how you’re doing. | 我就来关心一下看你好不好 |
[13:02] | Oh. Great, great. | 很好啊 太好了 |
[13:04] | The air, the, uh — the trees… | 这空气 这树木… |
[13:06] | Moss only grows on the north side of trees, right? | 苔藓通常都是长在树干的北面对吧 |
[13:08] | I feel like I might be walking in circles. | 我感觉我有可能在绕圈子 |
[13:11] | Is there something called, uh, fool’s moss? | 有没有什么傻子指路苔之类的啊 |
[13:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道耶 |
[13:15] | You sound out of breath. Is everything okay? | 你有点上气不接下气 还好吧 |
[13:17] | No, Claire, I’m worried that a bear | 不好啊 克莱尔 我在害怕有熊 |
[13:18] | or even a family of bears is hunting me. | 甚至是一家子的熊在追我呢 |
[13:22] | Of course I’m okay. | 我当然没事啦 |
[13:23] | I’ve only been out here for a couple hours. | 我才刚到几个小时而已 |
[13:25] | Uh, uh, what kind of man do you think I am? | 你觉得我是什么软脚虾吗 |
[13:27] | Well, it sounds like we’re both having an adventure. | 感觉我们两个都在进行各自的冒险 |
[13:29] | I just got on a scale, and guess how much I weigh. | 我刚过地磅 你猜我多重 |
[13:32] | 5 tons! | 五吨呢 |
[13:33] | Yeah, well, we all put on a few around the holidays. | 是啦 我们之前过节都胖了几斤 |
[13:37] | Mwah! Let me call you back a little later. | 我晚点再打给你吧 |
[13:38] | Meanwhile, uh, I am sending you a pic | 挂之前 我先发给你一张 |
[13:40] | of me enjoying nature at my last known location | 我在最后已知出现位置享受自然的照片 |
[13:43] | in my very identifiable red Gore-Tex jacket. | 穿的是我十分容易辨识的防水夹克 |
[13:46] | Anyhoo, leave a check out for the gardener, | 最后记得 付家里的园丁工资 |
[13:48] | and you gave my life meaning. | 还有 是你让我人生有意义 |
[13:52] | You’re a giggly one, aren’t ya? | 你很爱笑 是不是啊 |
[13:54] | Oh, I miss that sound. | 真怀念这声音 |
[13:55] | Hi. Can I look? | 您好 我能看看嘛 |
[13:56] | Hey, Lily, how’s it going? | 莉莉 怎么样了 |
[13:59] | I’m trying my best, | 我很努力了 |
[14:00] | but I don’t really know what I’m doing. | 但我还是不确定做得对不对 |
[14:01] | Well, better to make your mistakes on this one. | 在它身上犯错总比以后对亲生的犯错好 |
[14:03] | You know? ?Oh, hold on one second. | 懂吧 你等我一下 |
[14:06] | Oh, someone’s sending me a video of daddy. | 有人给我发你大爸的影片 |
[14:09] | No, not the Weasel. Okay. | 别啊 别又是鼬哥 好了 |
[14:10] | – Honey, I got to call you back, all right? – Wait! | -宝贝 我晚点再打给你好吗 -别挂 |
[14:12] | God, he must be so humiliated. | 天啊 他肯定受尽屈辱啊 |
[14:14] | You know he’s a doll. | 你知道他是[像]个娃娃吧 |
[14:16] | Thank you. Thank you. That’s sweet. | 谢谢 谢谢 多谢夸奖 |
[14:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:19] | – Mitchell. – Cam. ?Hey, hey, hey! | -米奇尔 -小卡 |
[14:21] | I saw that video that’s going around. | 我看到到处传的那个影片了 |
[14:22] | – I am so sorry. – Oh, doesn’t bother me. | -我替你感到难过 -我无所谓 |
[14:25] | Good! Good, ’cause it shouldn’t, you know? | 那就好 很好 因为你不该难过 |
[14:27] | You’re just trying to make a difference. | 你也是为了学生好 |
[14:28] | If those kids don’t appreciate that, | 如果他们不懂你的苦心 |
[14:30] | that is their loss. | 是他们自己的损失 |
[14:31] | Yeah. And… | 是啊 而且… |
[14:32] | – …it’s part of a big sting operation. ?- What? | -这也是一个卧底大行动的一部分 -什么 |
[14:36] | So, I shouldn’t be telling you this, | 其实我不应该告诉你这件事 |
[14:37] | but Shane, the guy who shot the video, | 但是拍摄这影片的学生 肖恩 |
[14:41] | is actually an undercover cop. | 其实是个卧底警察 |
[14:44] | Oh. ?Yeah, and he did the video | 他拍这个影片的目的 |
[14:45] | to sort of, like, humiliate me | 是有点故意要羞辱老师 |
[14:47] | to get some street cred. | 好在坏学生里混出名堂 |
[14:49] | And there’s a big drug deal going on tonight, | 而今晚有一场重大的毒品买卖 |
[14:52] | but he wants me to steer clear. | 但他要求我不要插手 |
[14:54] | Is anyone else aware of | 还有别人知道 |
[14:55] | Shane’s “21 Jump Street” double life? | 肖恩电影般的双重身份吗 |
[14:57] | Well, he’s not gonna broadcast it | 他当然不会到处宣传 |
[14:59] | out loud for everyone. | 让别人知道这事啦 |
[15:00] | But you did get some paperwork or identification? | 但他有给你看文件或是证件之类的吧 |
[15:03] | Okay. You know what? | 你别说了 你知道吗 |
[15:04] | I think it’s hilarious that | 我觉得其实挺好笑的 |
[15:05] | the person you don’t trust is a hero, | 你不相信的这个人是个英雄 |
[15:08] | who’s helping fight the Dexomorphone problem | 而他正在打击校园的迪克吗啡 |
[15:10] | – that’s plaguing… – I’m sorry. What? | -这如瘟疫般… -等等 什么鬼 |
[15:11] | The street name is “Dum-Dums,” | 那药品的街头名字叫”傻子” |
[15:13] | and Shane says there’s literally Dum-Dums everywhere. | 而肖恩说这傻子已经到处都是了 |
[15:16] | Okay. So, Shane — | 好的 所以肖恩 |
[15:18] | not a 16-year-old drug dealer who enjoys humiliating you — | 不是个喜欢羞辱你的16岁毒品贩子 |
[15:21] | but a baby-faced police officer, | 而是个娃娃脸警察 |
[15:23] | has deputized you, | 他授权于你 |
[15:24] | and your first assignment | 让你进行的第一个任务 |
[15:25] | is to stay as far away as possible | 就是离他越远越好 |
[15:27] | from a huge “Dum-Dum” deal that’s about to go down? | 因为有个叫”傻子”的毒品买卖要进行吗 |
[15:31] | Cam, I mean, come — | 小卡 你不… |
[15:32] | I love how trusting you are, | 我很爱你信任别人这点 |
[15:33] | but when you start missing things | 但当你开始没意识到 |
[15:34] | that are that obvious, then, well, you know, | 这么明显的事情时… 你懂的 |
[15:37] | I don’t have to say anything more. | 我不用再说下去了 |
[15:40] | You know, I can finish up here | 我可以自己弄完 |
[15:42] | if you want to go upstairs. | 你想上楼就去吧 |
[15:43] | Nah, nah, I’m fine. | 不用不用 没事 |
[15:46] | You know, um… | 其实呢 |
[15:48] | Mom really surprised me before. | 妈还挺让我讶异的 |
[15:51] | This is the first time she’s treating me like an adult. | 因为这是她第一次把我当成大人般对待 |
[15:53] | And Karen’s great. | 凯伦很好 |
[15:55] | I mean, It’s nice to be with a mature woman, | 跟一个成熟的女性在一起很好 |
[15:57] | someone with experience. | 她们比较有经验 |
[15:59] | So you two haven’t slept together, huh? | 你们俩还没睡过吧 |
[16:03] | She suggested we come here. | 她提议我们来家里”睡” |
[16:05] | I said fine. | 我说行吧 |
[16:06] | You don’t know how relieved I was you guys were home. | 但你不知道我看到你们在家时有多庆幸 |
[16:09] | But then Mom was so cool with it. | 但结果妈这么坦然接受 |
[16:10] | I mean, where’s the crazy Colombian | 那个哥伦比亚疯婆子上哪去了呢 |
[16:12] | the one time I need her? | 我唯一一次需要她救 她不见了 |
[16:13] | This is dry. | 已经擦干了 |
[16:18] | But you like Karen, right? | 但你是喜欢凯伦的吧 |
[16:19] | A lot, but, I mean… | 很喜欢啊 可是… |
[16:22] | bad enough she’s older than I am, | 她比我大不少已经有点糟糕了 |
[16:23] | she’s also a movement professor. | 她还是我的律动教授 |
[16:25] | I swear to God, before today, | 我的老天爷 我过去人生中 |
[16:26] | I’d never heard those two words together. | 从来没听过律动与教授这两词合在一起 |
[16:27] | Now it’s all I hear. | 但现在却不停听到 |
[16:30] | Look… | 听我说 |
[16:32] | it’s normal to be nervous. | 紧张是很正常的 |
[16:34] | Don’t do anything you’re not ready for. | 别做任何你还没准备好的事 |
[16:37] | Talk to her about what you’re feeling. | 跟她谈谈你的感受 |
[16:39] | You’ll be surprised how much easier things get | 你会很惊讶 一场开诚布公的交流 |
[16:41] | after one honest conversation. | 能让事情变得简单多少 |
[16:46] | Thanks, Jay. | 谢了 杰 |
[16:49] | One down, one to go. | 一个好了 还有一个 |
[16:51] | Joe?! You ready to talk? | 乔 要来谈谈了吗 |
[16:53] | For oatmeal raisin? | 就为了点燕麦葡萄干饼干吗 |
[16:55] | Don’t waste my time. | 别浪费我的时间了 |
[16:58] | Is this stuff any good? | 这货正点吗 |
[16:59] | It better be. | 必需得正点啊 |
[17:00] | I laid out half my bar mitzvah bonds to get it. | 我花掉一半的成年礼基金买的呢 |
[17:02] | Sick movie of Coach Tucker, by the way. | 对了 塔克教练的影片很赞啊 |
[17:05] | Glad you enjoyed the film, boys. | 你们喜欢那影片就好 |
[17:07] | Now you can be in one of your own! | 现在你们也能当影片主角了 |
[17:08] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你他妈在干嘛呢 |
[17:09] | My job. | 干我的工作 |
[17:10] | I guess I really am a vice principal. | 看来我是个真真正正的副校长啊 |
[17:12] | A Miami vice principal — | 一个《迈阿密重案组[副]》校长 |
[17:14] | No, I guess it doesn’t really need the “Miami,” does it. | 不对 好像不需要那个”迈阿密”也行 |
[17:16] | I can’t believe this. | 我真是信了你的邪 |
[17:17] | You’re busted. | 被我人赃并获了吧 |
[17:18] | What do we got here? | 我们来看看你身上有什么 |
[17:19] | Oh, let me guess — your — your drug money, | 我猜猜 有你的毒品钱… |
[17:21] | walkie-talkie. | 对讲机 |
[17:22] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[17:23] | A badge. | 警徽 |
[17:27] | Mitchell’s really gonna owe you an apology. | 米奇尔真是欠你个天大的道歉啊 |
[17:36] | Drive strong, brother. | 坚持开车 兄弟 |
[17:42] | Hey, Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[17:43] | Hi, honey. How’s it going? | 亲爱的 你怎么样啦 |
[17:45] | Just sitting here by a perfect mountain stream. | 坐在一条完美的山林小溪旁 |
[17:47] | Nothing beats the raw beauty of the great outdoors. | 没有什么比大自然中的原始之美还赞的了 |
[17:51] | How’s everything going there? | 你那边怎么样了 |
[17:52] | Couldn’t be better. | 好得不能再好 |
[17:53] | I’m on my way home now, | 我现在在回家的路上 |
[17:55] | but we were down a driver, | 我们今天缺了一个卡车司机 |
[17:56] | so I got to drive a truck today, | 所以我得到开卡车的机会 |
[17:58] | and I’m loving it. | 我真是爱死了 |
[18:00] | Makes me feel like a real man. | 让我感觉自己像个真正的爷们 |
[18:02] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:03] | What’s that feel like? | 那是什么感觉啊 |
[18:05] | Something going on with you? | 你发生什么事了吗 |
[18:08] | Honey, I haven’t been, uh, totally honest with you. | 亲爱的 其实我… 我没有跟你坦白 |
[18:13] | I didn’t quit Woosnam, Keneally & Dunphy. | 不是我自己离开地产公司的 |
[18:16] | They — They asked me to leave. | 他们… 是他们让我走的 |
[18:19] | Oh, honey. What happened? | 亲爱的 怎么回事 |
[18:21] | Well, you know, | 反正就是 |
[18:23] | those guys have always been super aggressive, | 他们都是很野性很凶狠的一群人 |
[18:25] | and they didn’t feel like | 而他们觉得 |
[18:26] | I have the same killer instinct | 我没有他们那样的 |
[18:27] | that — that they do. | 杀手本性之类的 |
[18:32] | Maybe they’re right. | 或许他们说的没错 |
[18:33] | Is that what this whole crazy camping thing is about? | 所以你这个神经病露营就是为了这个吗 |
[18:36] | Proving how tough you are? | 证明自己是个硬汉 |
[18:38] | Maybe, a little, | 可能… 有一点吧 |
[18:39] | especially since I’ll be going out on my own. | 尤其是我现在得自己出去闯 |
[18:42] | Phil, this is a huge thing you’ve been going through. | 菲尔 你在独自承受的不是小事啊 |
[18:45] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你为什么没跟我说呢 |
[18:46] | Well, you’ve had such a busy week. | 你这周这么忙 |
[18:49] | I don’t want to be another fire you had to put out. | 你到处救火 我不想自己也给你放火 |
[18:51] | Okay, listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[18:53] | Remember how terrified I was when I took over for my dad? | 还记得我刚从爸那里接手公司时多害怕吗 |
[18:56] | The night before my first day in the big office, | 在我首日要当老板的前晚 |
[18:59] | I was up, heart pounding, | 我睡不着 心砰砰跳 |
[19:01] | pacing a hole in the living-room floor. | 在客厅疯狂来回踱步 |
[19:03] | And suddenly, you were there. | 突然你就来了 |
[19:06] | You just put your arms around me, | 你把手臂放我肩膀上 |
[19:08] | and it made me realize | 让我意识到 |
[19:09] | I’m not going through this alone. | 一切风雨都有你来陪伴 |
[19:13] | So forget your idiot partners | 忘了你的白痴合伙人们 |
[19:15] | and whatever it is you’re trying to prove | 以及你想要在这次露营 |
[19:17] | with this stupid camping trip. | 证明的一切白痴事情 |
[19:19] | You’re great at what you do, and also… | 你做事可厉害了 还有… |
[19:24] | What? | 什么 |
[19:25] | How — How — | 你怎… 怎么… |
[19:26] | I’m gonna hang up now. | 我要挂电话了 |
[19:27] | I love you. Goodbye. | 我爱你 再见 |
[19:30] | You didn’t sound so good on the phone. | 你电话上听起来不太对劲 |
[19:33] | I called the hotel, | 所以我就打给酒店 |
[19:34] | and they said you checked in early. | 他们说你提前入住了 |
[19:36] | Honey, I know I like to complain | 亲爱的 我知道我常抱怨 |
[19:38] | about people coming to me to solve their problems, | 总有人来找我解决他们的问题 |
[19:41] | but don’t you dare not come to me with yours. | 但永远不许你有问题不找我帮忙 |
[19:43] | By the way, if you don’t want people | 其实呢 如果你不想要别人 |
[19:45] | to come to you to solve their problems all the time, | 总是来找你帮忙解决他们的问题 |
[19:47] | maybe don’t be so good at it. | 那你就不要那么厉害啊 |
[19:54] | Now that you’re so into the wild… | 既然你这么喜欢野性… |
[19:57] | I like where this is going. | 我喜欢这话的走向 |
[20:01] | Don’t…do that, please. | 别这样 求你了 |
[20:07] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[20:09] | Joe is sleeping in a fort downstairs, | 乔在楼下的小堡垒里睡觉 |
[20:11] | and Manny’s upstairs sleeping with a doctor. | 而曼尼在楼上跟个博士睡 |
[20:15] | – I don’t know what the rules are anymore. – No one does, | -我都搞不懂还有什么规矩了 -没人懂 |
[20:17] | but for what it’s worth, | 但无论如何 |
[20:18] | I think you made the right call. | 我觉得你做了正确的选择 |
[20:20] | I am at least winning one of these fights. | 老娘起码得赢一场 |
[20:23] | Storming the fort? | 要去攻打堡垒了吗 |
[20:25] | I’m gonna go and drag him out of there | 我要下楼去把他给抓出来 |
[20:27] | and put him in his bed. | 拖他回床上睡觉 |
[20:28] | I’m still bigger than Joe, | 我好歹还比乔高大 |
[20:30] | even though that Manny’s, like… | 虽然曼尼也还是… |
[20:34] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[20:35] | The little boy in Manny isn’t gone yet. | 曼尼心里的小男生一直都在 |
[20:54] | Finally, where have you been? | 终于啊 你去哪了 |
[20:56] | I have been out walking Cal. | 我带卡尔出去散步了 |
[20:57] | And guess who’s right behind me. | 你猜谁在我后面 |
[20:59] | Actually, I’ve been the one who… | 其实我才是… |
[21:00] | Will be going to Disneyland if she plays her cards right. | 配合得好就能去迪士尼乐园玩的女孩 |
[21:03] | Where’s my little angel. | 我的小天使在哪里 |
[21:05] | Tell me about your rub down. | 跟我说说你按摩怎么样了 |
[21:07] | Oh, oh boy. | 糟糕 |
[21:09] | Oh, I can get it. | 没事 我能捡起来 |
[21:10] | Now I’m so free and loose, I can pick up anything, move around. | 我现在轻松又放松 捡东西什么的都没问题 |
[21:14] | Yep, I’m like an owl. | 是的 我就像个猫头鹰 |
[21:16] | There is my little angel. | 我的小天使来啦 |
[21:18] | You know what? Thanks for this. | 真是太谢谢你了 |
[21:20] | Let me treat you for a bite. Come on. | 让我请你吃点东西 来吧 |
[21:22] | Lily, we’ll be right back. | 莉莉 我们马上回来 |
[21:24] | – How was he? – So quiet, so easy! | -他表现好吗 -超安静 超乖 |